Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:35] Uh, Mr. Weaver, I apologize. 魏佛先生 真不好意思
[00:37] I’ve had this conversation more than once with Lacey. 这事我跟莱西说过好几次了
[00:40] She knows she’s not supposed to use her cell phone in class. 她知道上课时是不能用手机的
[00:42] My real concern is what she’s using it for. 真正让我担心的是 她用手机干什么
[00:44] I know these types of web sites are out there, 我知道现在有很多这种网站
[00:46] but a 12 year old looking at paparazzi photos of a dead body? 但十二岁就看狗仔队曝光的死尸照
[00:51] You see why I find that disturbing. 你们能明白我为什么会担心吧
[00:53] Actually, I don’t. 事实上 我不明白
[00:54] Death is a normal part of life. 死亡也是生命的一部分
[00:56] My ex-wife is a medical examiner. 我前妻是法医
[00:58] Dead bodies are what she does. 她平时的工作内容就是跟死尸打交道
[00:59] It’s still inappropriate material for school. 但对于学校来说仍然不太适合
[01:02] Everybody’s been looking at these photos. 大家都在看这些照片
[01:03] The body, it’s Nikki Parkson. 这尸体是妮基·帕克森
[01:05] Parkson Financial, Parkson Library? 帕氏金融 帕氏图书馆那个帕克森吗
[01:07] Yeah, their daughter. 对 是他们的女儿
[01:08] She used to be in, like, a ton of magazines. 她以前 经常上杂志
[01:10] She’s really big into the environment and the rain forests. 她很热衷于环境和热带雨林的事
[01:12] She’s really cool. 她真的很酷
[01:13] She died? Why didn’t I know about this? 她死了 我怎么不知道
[01:16] She was sick or something. Her funeral’s today. 她好像是病死的 今天下葬
[01:18] Cell phones are here to stay, but we do have rules. 手机你们要没收 但校有校规
[01:21] And as parents, I expect you to help enforce them. 作为家长 希望你们能让她遵守规定
[01:25] I agree, Mr. Weaver. 我赞成 魏佛先生
[01:26] And we have wasted enough of your time. 不好意思占用您那么多时间
[01:28] I’m sure you have much more important issues to deal with. 您肯定还有更重要的事要处理
[01:31] Lacey’s father and I will find the appropriate punishment. 我和莱西的父亲会适当的惩罚她的
[01:33] So nice to meet you. 很高兴见到您
[01:35] Well, I’m always available. 我这里随时欢迎您
[01:37] Megan, what are you doing? 梅根 你这是干嘛
[01:38] Talk to you later, Lacey. 回头再跟你谈 莱西
[01:41] This is Nikki Parkson’s death certificate. 这是妮基·帕克森的死亡证明
[01:44] Is that your signature down at the bottom 下面鉴证医师一栏
[01:46] as the witnessing physician? 是您的签名吗
[01:47] Obviously, you know it is. 显然是 你很清楚
[01:49] I’m just wondering 我只是在想
[01:50] why you didn’t call the medical examiner after Nikki’s death. 为什么妮基死后你没有打电话让法医过去
[01:54] I treated Nikki for familial paroxysmal polyserositis 两年来我一直对妮基的
[01:57] for over two years. 家族性阵发性多浆膜炎进行治疗
[01:59] She had severe renal and cardiac amyloidosis. 她的心脏和肾脏都有严重的淀粉样变性
[02:02] It was really just a matter of time. 死亡也是迟早的事
[02:04] Would you mind describing for me how Nikki passed away? 你能向我描述一下妮基是怎么死的吗
[02:08] I got a call from Lillian Parkson night before last. 前天晚上 莉莉安·帕克森给我打电话
[02:12] I went to the house. Nikki was supine in her bed. 我赶到她家 妮基仰卧在床上
[02:15] I checked her vitals. 我检查了她的体征
[02:16] There were none. 发现已无生命迹象
[02:16] I pronounced it. 我就宣布她已经死亡
[02:17] You shoulda called it in. 你应该打给我们
[02:19] The Parksons have suffered enough, Dr. Hunt. 帕克森一家已经非常悲痛了 亨特医生
[02:21] I did what I thought was best 我所做的也都是为了
[02:23] for Nikki and for the family. 妮基和她的家人好
[02:25] Now if you don’t mind, 如果你不介意的话
[02:26] I really do have better places to be. 我还有别的事
[02:33] Looks like you charmed another one. 看来你的御姐风范又”迷倒”了一个
[02:35] What was that all about? 笑得怎么这么诡异
[02:37] Nikki Parkson died two days ago. 妮基·帕克森两天前死亡
[02:41] He signed off on her certificate. 他签署的死亡证明
[02:43] Yeah? So? 是吗 然后呢
[02:45] Look at this… 看看这个
[02:48] The trail of blood. 血迹
[02:50] The doctor just said 那位医生刚刚说
[02:51] Nikki was supine in her bed on her back. 妮基当时仰卧在床上
[02:55] The blood should’ve run down her neck. 那血应该向后流到颈部
[02:56] That blood runs forward toward her chin. 而血却向前流到了下颚
[03:00] So either gravity failed 要么是地球失去了引力
[03:02] or someone’s lying. 要么就是有人在撒谎
[03:03] We need to stop that funeral. 我们要去阻止葬礼
[03:09] Curtis. 柯蒂斯
[03:10] Where’s Kate? 凯特去哪了
[03:11] Do I have to remind you again 我是否要再提醒你一遍
[03:12] that I am not her assistant? 我不是她的助理
[03:14] You can try. I’m not sure it’ll do any good. 你可以试试 恐怕我还是记不住
[03:16] Why do you need her? 你找她干吗
[03:17] I’m about to dive into something that could ruffle some feathers. 我就要做一件可能会得罪人的事
[03:20] Just checking in. 所以先过来报备一下
[03:22] Stop the train. 慢着慢着
[03:24] You gonna check in with the chief before you get in trouble? 你惹麻烦前还敢跟主任报备
[03:26] But since the chief isn’t here… 不过既然主任这会儿不在
[03:29] You’re gonna just dive right on in anyway, aren’t you? 所以你就想直接冲过去 是吧
[03:31] You’re the deputy medical examiner. 你是这儿的二把手
[03:33] You want to make the call? 要不你来决定
[03:33] Me? Approve one of your schemes? Oh, no. 我 批准你的计划 门都没有
[03:36] This conversation never even happened. 刚才的所有对话从未发生过
[03:39] Understand me? 明白吗
[03:50] Hey. O-o-one question. 就问一个问题
[03:54] Do you want to be involved in Lacey’s life or not? 你到底想不想融入莱西的生活
[03:56] One asinine question. 这还用问吗
[03:58] You know I do. 我当然想了
[03:59] Okay, that back at the school there… 好 刚才在学校
[04:02] that’s not involvement. 那可不叫融入
[04:03] That’s the same kind of work-comes-first 就是因为你那种工作优先的态度
[04:04] attitude that got us here. 才导致咱们家四分五裂
[04:06] I’m sorry. It couldn’t be helped. 对不起 我是情不自禁嘛
[04:07] But there was no reason both of us had to stay there. 再说我们俩也没必要都得在场吧
[04:09] – You can handle it. – No, no, no. -有你在就成了 -不不不
[04:11] No, see, that’s just it. 听着 问题就在这儿
[04:12] I don’t want to be the bad cop all by myself. 我不想总是唱黑脸
[04:15] I know how that ends. 我知道结果会怎样
[04:16] She turns 16, and then she, 等她满十六岁之后
[04:17] she wants to move in with her mother. 她就想搬走跟妈妈住去了
[04:19] Maybe that’s my plan. 也许那就是我的计划呢
[04:21] I did take her phone away from her. 刚才可是我把她的手机没收了
[04:24] All right. I will talk to her. I will play bad cop. 好吧 我跟她谈 我来唱黑脸
[04:27] But right now, I gotta go. 但现在 我该走了
[04:37] Don’t you think we should talk to the family first? 你不觉得我们该先找家属谈一下吗
[04:40] The Parksons are very rich and wield a lot of power. 帕克森一家既有钱又有势
[04:43] Well, that’s…that’s kind of what I’m talking about. 我 我说的就是这个意思啊
[04:46] If they’re covering something up, 如果他们有心隐瞒
[04:48] they’ll only make things harder. 只会加重我们的调查难度
[04:50] Besides, I’m not here for them. 再说 我又不是为了他们而来
[04:53] I’m here for Nikki. 我是为妮基而来的
[05:01] You do nice work. She looks beautiful. 你做的很棒 她看起来很漂亮
[05:03] You know, the service doesn’t start for another hour. 追悼会要一个小时以后才举行呢
[05:08] I’ll go get my boss. 我去找我老板来
[05:13] Young, wasn’t she? 她是多么年轻啊
[05:14] 22… her whole life ahead of her. 才二十二岁 大好人生还没有开始
[05:18] All the blood’s gone now. 血迹现在是擦干净了
[05:21] You see something? 你有什么发现
[05:28] Give me a tissue, will you? 给我张餐巾纸 行吗
[05:37] A ligature mark? 缢死索沟吗
[05:40] So much for natural causes. 自然死亡是站不住脚了
[05:42] What do you think you’re doing to my daughter? 你在对我女儿做什么
[05:44] I am terribly sorry, Mrs. Parkson. 我很抱歉 帕克森夫人
[05:47] I know that this is a difficult time for you, 我知道你现在非常难过
[05:49] and I’m afraid I’m going to make it a lot worse. 但恐怕我不得不雪上加霜了
[05:54] You can’t bury Nikki today. 今天您不能将妮基下葬
[06:11] You two can’t wait for me to find the bodies. 你们俩等不急让我们找尸体来
[06:13] You gotta go finding ’em on your own now, huh? 非得自己去找吗
[06:15] You’ll have to take that up with Megan. 你去跟梅根理论吧
[06:18] I’m guessing Megan’s got enough on her plate right now. 我想她现在应付的人已经不少了
[06:21] Have you thought at all 你到底有没有想过
[06:22] about what you’re doing to my family, Dr. Hunt? 你给我家惹上的麻烦 亨特医生
[06:24] I understand, Mrs. Parkson… 我明白 帕克森太太
[06:26] 300 mourners are due here in less than an hour. 再过不到一小时 会有三百人前来吊唁
[06:28] Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is going to be? 你知道到时会是多么令人尴尬的局面吗
[06:30] This has to be some kind of a joke. 这真是太不像话了
[06:32] I’m sitting, writing a eulogy for my sister, 我正坐在桌前给我妹妹写悼词
[06:34] and I get a call that you’re seizing her body? 却接到电话说你要扣下她的尸体
[06:36] I’m very sorry, but there is now a question about 我很抱歉 但是你妹妹的死
[06:39] – the cause of death. – I don’t care what the excuse. -仍然存在疑点 -我不管什么理由
[06:41] My sister deserves better than 我妹妹都不该被拉到大庭广众之下
[06:42] to be paraded out there for the cameras. 曝光在那些狗仔队疯狂的镜头中
[06:43] Mr. Parkson, Mrs. Parkson, 帕克森先生 帕克森太太
[06:45] I’m Dr. Murphy. 我是莫菲医生
[06:46] I’m the Chief Medical Examiner. I assure you, 法医鉴定处主任 我向你们保证
[06:48] we are doing everything possible to protect Nikki and your family. 我们会竭尽全力保护妮基和你们的家庭
[06:51] Don’t you want to know the truth about your sister? 难道你不想知道你妹妹真正的死因吗
[06:53] You really think we don’t already know the truth? 你真觉得我们不知道吗
[06:57] Nikki killed herself. 妮基是自杀的
[07:00] And you thought it would be all right 你们认为掩盖她自杀的事实
[07:02] to just cover up her suicide? 没什么不妥吗
[07:03] To protect her memory, her dignity. 这是为了保护她的回忆 她的尊严
[07:06] You’ve seen the press out there. 你看到外面蜂拥而来的媒体了
[07:07] You think they care about my sister? 你觉得他们关心我妹妹吗
[07:09] We wanted to keep this private. 我们不想将此事公之于众
[07:11] Now, thanks to you, 现在好了 多亏你们
[07:12] this is how she’ll be remembered, forever. 她在人们心中的记忆将永远是这个样子了
[07:19] This is Dr. Megan Hunt, 我是梅根·亨特医生
[07:22] performing the autopsy of Nikki Parkson. 现在对妮基·帕克森进行解剖
[07:26] There is a linear mark, 颈部上方有一条
[07:28] 2.5 centimeters in width, 二点五厘米宽的
[07:31] situated horizontally on the upper neck. 水平线性痕迹
[07:34] It extends obliquely upward and backward. 并且向上后方倾斜
[07:39] Present within the mark is a pattern of a braided cord. 痕迹呈编织绳状
[07:44] An elliptical impression is present behind the left ear, 左耳后方有椭圆形印痕
[07:48] bearing the same corded pattern. 是同一种编织绳的印记
[07:52] All indications… 所有迹象
[07:55] consistent with a suspended hanging. 都与上吊相符
[07:57] Well, you made the headlines. You wanna see? 你上头条了 想看吗
[07:59] Not particularly. 不是很想
[08:03] Lacey looked up to this girl. 莱西很敬佩这个女孩
[08:04] Well, that’s not a bad role model. 她算是个好榜样
[08:06] The Franklin school, Princeton, 念的是富兰克林高中 普林斯顿大学
[08:08] always top of her class, tons of charity work, 成绩拔尖 热心公益
[08:12] and… and uniquely enough in this day and age, 对现在这个时代来说真是难能可贵
[08:16] no sex tape, no scandals. 没有性爱录像带 没有丑闻
[08:18] Seems like she was something special. 看起来她真的非常特别
[08:20] What do you know about paroxysmal polyserositis? 你对阵发性多浆膜炎有什么了解
[08:24] Uh, symptoms include inflammation, repeated fevers, 症状包括炎症 反复发热
[08:28] uh, abdominal pain, chest pain, joint pain, skin lesions… 腹痛 胸痛 关节痛和皮肤损伤
[08:33] all treatable with colchicine, 皆可用秋水仙碱来治疗
[08:35] which, incidentally, is derived from the crocus flower. 顺便提一句 那是从番红花中提取的
[08:38] Ethan, I am impressed. 伊桑 你真是让我刮目相看啊
[08:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:42] I’m on the internet. 刚从网上查来的
[08:46] But you’re right. 但你说的对
[08:49] She really was something special. 她真的非常特别
[08:52] Please sit down. 请坐
[08:59] Nikki knew she was dying. 妮基知道她将不久于人世
[09:01] Her heart and kidneys were going. 她的心脏和肾脏已经开始衰竭
[09:02] That’s how it finally gets you. 最终会因为器官衰竭而死亡
[09:04] And she was taking colchicine? 她有在服用秋水仙碱吗
[09:05] Every day. It just wasn’t very effective. 每天服用 但没有什么效果
[09:09] Nikki got depressed and discouraged. 妮基变得非常绝望和沮丧
[09:11] She had seen her father 她目睹自己的父亲
[09:13] waste away from the same disease. 因为同样的病而日渐衰弱
[09:17] She always said she didn’t want to die like that. 她总说她不想那样死去
[09:18] And before you go digging him up, 在你们去把他给挖出来之前
[09:21] Uh, he died in a hospital 我可以告诉你 他五年前
[09:23] surrounded by doctors almost five years ago. 死在医院里 并且有多位医生在场
[09:26] Who actually found Nikki? 是谁发现妮基自杀的
[09:29] I did. 是我
[09:32] It was around 11:00. 当时差不多十一点
[09:34] My mother went up to check on Nikki. 我母亲上楼去看妮基
[09:36] I heard her scream, I… ran upstairs to see, 我听到她尖叫 我上楼去看怎么回事
[09:40] and… I saw Nikki hanging there. 然后 我看到妮基吊在那里
[09:43] I thought maybe I could save her. 我以为我可以救回她的
[09:45] I tr… 我试了
[09:47] Uh, she was beyond saving. 但 已经回天乏术了
[09:50] Whose idea was it to cover up the suicide? 掩盖自杀真相是谁的主意
[09:52] Mine, and I’d do it again. 我的 再来一遍的话我还是会这么做
[09:55] Nikki spent her life 妮基终其一生
[09:57] doing things to help other people. 都在帮助他人
[09:58] That’s how I wanted her to be remembered. 我希望人们会记住她的乐善好施
[10:00] Not like this. 而不是这个
[10:02] So I cut her down, I put her in her own bed, 我把她放下来 放到她的床上
[10:04] and called the doctor. 然后我打电话给医生
[10:06] I just… I can’t believe she’s gone. 我 我无法相信她就这么走了
[10:09] I spent every day of the last two years caring for Nikki. 过去两年我每时每刻都在照顾妮基
[10:15] I-I gave up everything to be at her bedside. 我为了伴她床侧放弃了一切
[10:19] I-I-I don’t know what I’ll… 我 我 我不知道我该
[10:21] what I’ll do now. 现在我该怎么办
[10:23] I really am sorry for your loss, Mrs. Parkson. 我为您女儿的死感到难过 帕克森夫人
[10:25] Thank you. 谢谢你
[10:25] I’m sorry, Mrs. Parkson, but we need… 抱歉 帕克森夫人 但我们需要
[10:31] I didn’t know there was someone else in the house. 我不知道房子里还住着其他人
[10:33] Doesn’t surprise me. 这倒不奇怪
[10:35] I’m the one they don’t talk about here. 我是那种家人不想谈起的成员
[10:37] I’m Sara. Nikki’s sister. 我叫萨拉 妮基的姐姐
[10:39] Peter Dunlop. I’m with the M.E.’s office. 彼得·邓洛普 法医鉴定处的
[10:41] Uh, suppose I could see Nikki’s room? 我可以看看妮基的房间吗
[10:44] Sure. 可以
[10:46] So you live here as well? 你也住这儿吗
[10:48] Me? No. I escaped this house five years ago. 我吗 不 五年前我就逃出这房子了
[10:51] This is my first time back, 这是我第一次回来
[10:52] and as soon as the funeral’s over, I’ll be gone again. 葬礼一结束 我就会走
[10:55] Troubles with your mother? 和你母亲有矛盾吗
[10:57] I saw the way you looked at her in the hall. 我看到你在大厅里看她的眼神了
[10:59] I must seem like a total bitch, huh? 我看起来肯定像个不孝女 是吧
[11:02] It’s just, with Lillian, 只是 莉莉安这个人
[11:03] everything’s about Lillian. 总是以自我为中心
[11:05] You heard her, how she lost everything, 她的话你也听见了 她怎么失去一切
[11:07] what’s she gonna do now. 现在她该怎么办
[11:10] You said that you left five years ago. 你说你是五年前离开的
[11:11] That was the same time your father died. 正是你父亲过世的时候
[11:14] Once he was gone, 父亲一走
[11:15] there was no buffer between me and my mom. 就没人缓冲我和我母亲之间的矛盾了
[11:18] So you left. 所以你离开了
[11:19] I was thrown out, actually. 实际上 我是被赶出去的
[11:22] I got caught with some coke, embarrassed my mother, 我因持有可卡因被捕 让我母亲蒙羞
[11:26] which was the real crime, so she threw me out 那可是罪大恶极 她就把我赶了出去
[11:29] and cut me off entirely. 还切断了我的经济来源
[11:31] That must have been rough. 一定不好过吧
[11:34] Best thing that ever happened to me. 对我来说是最好不过了
[11:43] Nikki’s room. 妮基的房间
[12:05] That’s what she used. 她就是用那个自杀的
[12:07] She tied a piece of it on the beam in there. 她在那边房梁上系了一根
[12:13] Nikki was amazing. 妮基很优秀
[12:14] The best of the three of us, by far. 就目前而言 她是我们三个中最棒的
[12:17] The only regret I had about leaving 我离开这个家 唯一的遗憾就是
[12:19] was that I couldn’t take her with me. 不能把带她跟我一起走
[12:21] Did you keep in touch? 你和她一直保持联系吗
[12:22] I tried. We e-mailed, talked on the phone sometimes. 尽量吧 我们通电邮 有时打电话
[12:26] The last few weeks, 她弥留的最后几周
[12:27] she was sounding really depressed, despondent. 我听出来她很抑郁 很沮丧
[12:30] That’s why I came back from London. 所以我才从伦敦回来
[12:32] I was hoping I could cheer her up. 我还希望能让她高兴起来
[12:35] I thought I had. 我以为我做到了
[12:46] We’re back. 我们回来了
[12:47] Just finishing up the neck. 我在检查脖子 正在收尾呢
[12:49] We brought you a present. 我们给你带了份礼物回来
[12:51] Is it eggplant parm from Remmy’s? 是莱米餐厅的茄盒子吗
[12:52] Not exactly. We pulled this from the trash. 不是 这是我们从垃圾堆里翻出来的
[12:55] Oh, I’ll pull the skin flap down. 哦 我把皮瓣放下来
[12:57] We can make a comparison. 我们来做个比对
[13:06] Well, it looks like a perfect match. 看来极为吻合啊
[13:08] I’ve got a lot of e-mails from Nikki to her sister. 我查了很多妮基给她姐姐的电邮
[13:10] There was no mention of suicide, 其中没有提到自杀
[13:11] but the girl was clearly depressed. 但她确实很抑郁
[13:13] Yeah, family interviews also support suicide. 对 跟家人的谈话也印证了自杀的说法
[13:15] I’m ready to sign off on state of mind 只等你完成尸检 我就会给
[13:17] – as soon as you’re ready with the body. – Just about. -她的精神状态做鉴定签字了 -快了
[13:22] Hold on a second. 等等
[13:24] There is bruising… 这里有淤痕
[13:27] on the strap muscles. 在带状肌上
[13:28] Bruising, from the rope? 是绳子造成的淤痕吗
[13:30] Below the rope. 在绳子勒痕下方
[13:33] No question. 毫无疑问
[13:34] Then what bruised ’em? 那 是什么造成了淤痕
[13:35] Hands around her neck. 手掐着被害人的脖子
[13:37] The hanging was only meant to make it look like a suicide. 上吊只是为了造成自杀的假象
[13:41] Nikki Parkson was murdered. 妮基·帕克森是被谋杀的
[13:59] What the hell is all this? 这究竟是怎么回事
[14:00] We have a warrant, Mr. Parkson. 我们有搜查令 帕克森先生
[14:02] Nikki’s bedroom is now a crime scene. 妮基的房间现在是犯罪现场
[14:05] A crime scene? 犯罪现场
[14:05] Your sister didn’t commit suicide. 你妹妹并非自杀
[14:07] – She was murdered. – This is crazy. -她是被谋杀的 -这太扯淡了
[14:09] Have you completely lost your minds? 你们是不是疯了
[14:11] Nikki was sick. She killed herself. 妮基病了 她是自杀而亡的
[14:13] No, this is insane. You’re not going in there. 不 这太无理取闹了 你们不能进去
[14:16] Well, I can arrest you if you’d like. 如果你再阻拦我可以逮捕你
[14:22] This is pointless. 这有什么用啊
[14:24] I mean, how am I supposed to gather evidence? 我是说 要我怎么收集证据
[14:25] She’s been embalmed. 尸体已经受过防腐处理了
[14:27] I don’t even have the clothes she was wearing. 她案发时穿的衣服都没了
[14:29] You know, she’s had a manicure, for Pete’s sake. 指甲都修过了 我的神啊
[14:31] When you’re done with that, 等你那边搞定了
[14:32] I need a revised death certificate. 重新给我做一份死亡证明
[14:34] Cause of death, manual strangulation. 死亡原因 扼死
[14:37] Are you sure? 确定
[14:39] I’m only asking just because you just… 我这么问是因为你
[14:42] you don’t seem 100% sure. 你听起来也不是百分百肯定
[14:43] Yes, I’m sure. I just don’t understand it. 我肯定 我只是不明白
[14:47] I’m looking at her heart and kidneys. 看看她的心脏和肾
[14:48] There’s advanced amyloidosis. 出现了晚期的淀粉样变性
[14:51] She was already dying. 她本就活不长了
[14:52] Why would somebody want to murder her? 为什么还会有人想杀她
[14:55] A mercy killing maybe? 会不会是安乐死
[14:57] Somebody couldn’t stand to watch her suffer. 她这么受苦 有人实在看不下去了
[14:58] There’s a lot more merciful ways to end somebody’s life. 有不少死法比扼死要”安乐”得多呢
[15:02] Well, I don’t claim to have all the answers. 我也没说自己是无所不知
[15:04] I just came in to tell you your daughter called. 我只是来告诉你 你女儿刚来过电话
[15:06] She’s on her way over to see you. 她来找你 已经在路上了
[15:08] Oh, she must be going crazy without her phone. 没了手机 她估计快疯了
[15:11] A little young to have gout, isn’t she? 她这年纪得痛风是不是早了点
[15:14] She had Beta thalassemia minor, 她患有β轻型地中海贫血
[15:16] so age is not a factor. 所以跟年龄大小没什么关系
[15:20] Prep that. Get it on a slide. 准备检测 做份组织切片
[15:25] Wait. You think she meant me? 等等 你觉得她是让我去吗
[15:27] You think she didn’t mean you? 你觉得她说的不是你吗
[15:39] All right, so let’s say you’re the killer. 假设你就是凶手
[15:42] Nikki’s in bed or she’s in the chair reading. 妮基躺在床上或是坐在椅子上看书
[15:45] One way or another, my hands end up around her throat, 不管怎么着 我的手掐住她的脖子
[15:47] and I strangle her, 然后将她扼死
[15:48] then I grab a piece of cord from the curtain. 最后扯下一条窗帘上的绳索
[15:51] All right, question is, though, 可问题是
[15:53] do you tie it around the beam first… 你是先把绳子绕上房梁
[15:56] or do you put it around her neck and hoist her up? 还是先套在她脖子上 再把她吊起来
[15:59] Well, if I want to make it look like a true suicide… 我要是想让这自杀看起来更逼真
[16:03] I’d have to go with the tying over the beam first. 一定得先把绳子搭上去
[16:09] And then I make a noose… 然后打个结
[16:15] and lift Nikki up into it. 再把妮基抱上去套住
[16:16] – Suicide. – Who else had access to the room -伪造成自杀 -除了家里人和医生
[16:18] apart from the family and the doctor? 还有谁能进这间屋子
[16:20] No one was here that night. 那晚就她一个人
[16:21] The help was all gone by 7:00. 佣人七点就都走了
[16:23] Yeah, that’s the “Who.” 一个问题是”凶手是谁”
[16:25] The other big question is the “Why.” 另一个大问题是”谋杀动机”
[16:28] That’s easy. 这还不简单
[16:29] Rich people like this? 这么富有的家庭
[16:32] It’s always about money. 所以跟钱脱不了干系
[16:40] Okay, this is new territory for both of us, 好吧 这对咱们俩都是全新的领域
[16:42] so bear with me. 就忍受一下我的说教吧
[16:43] Can’t we just tell Dad you yelled at me? 我们就不能骗爸爸说你吼过我了吗
[16:46] No. And I’m not gonna yell at you. 不行 而且我也不会吼你的
[16:48] You just need to understand that what you did was wrong. 你只是要明白自己的行为是错的
[16:51] And your father and I both agree on that. 这一点我和你老爹达成了共识
[16:55] What’s so funny? 笑什么
[16:56] I’m sorry, it’s just this whole tag-team parenting thing, 抱歉 只是你俩这夫唱妇随的教育方式
[17:00] you guys both being at my school. 还一起成双入对的参加家长会
[17:02] Why do you guys think you have to keep it a secret? 你们干嘛还要对我保密啊
[17:04] What do you mean, a secret? What? 什么意思 保密 保什么密
[17:06] You and dad… getting back together. 你和老爸 要破镜重圆了
[17:14] Where did you get that idea? 你怎么会这么想
[17:15] Please. Dad’s been out, like, almost every night, 拜托 老爸差不多每晚都出去
[17:18] and the caller I.D. at home 家里来电显示
[17:19] has logged a ton of calls from your office. 有好多条记录都是从你办公室打来的
[17:22] It doesn’t take a genius. 明眼人都能看出来
[17:26] Okay. I think we’re done here. 好吧 谈话结束
[17:29] Mom… are you okay? 妈妈 你还好吗
[17:32] I am sorry to disappoint you, Lacey, 抱歉要让你失望了 莱西
[17:33] But your father and I are not getting back together. 我和你爸没有破镜重圆的意思
[17:41] Here’s your phone. I’ll talk to you soon. 给你手机 我回头再跟你谈
[17:44] I love you. 我爱你
[17:46] Go. 去吧
[17:49] Bye. 再见
[17:55] Todd. Just had a nice talk with Lacey. 托德 刚和莱西谈过 谈的很愉快
[17:58] You need to call me… Soon. 你得给我打电话 立马的
[18:03] Bastard. 王八蛋
[18:08] Oh, God. 天哪
[18:10] You know, it’s ridiculous we gotta sneak around like this. 要知道 我们完全没必要这么偷偷摸摸
[18:14] We’re both adults… single. 我们都是成年人 也都单身
[18:18] Uh, I’m not the only one 难道你忘了
[18:19] who wanted to keep things quiet, you know. 不想声张的可不止我一个人
[18:20] No, I know. I wasn’t…didn’t mean it like that. 不 我懂 我 我不是那意思
[18:31] I just-I… 我只是 我
[18:32] It shouldn’t feel sleazy, 咱们其实并不是那种下流的偷情
[18:34] and it still kinda does. 但我就是总有这种感觉
[18:37] Well, maybe it’s time to get this out in the open. 或许是时候公开我俩的关系了
[18:42] It’ll have to happen sometime, 该来的总是要来的
[18:43] assuming we keep… 要是我们打算
[18:45] doing whatever this is that we’re doing. 维持我们现有的关系的话
[18:48] But, um… 不过嘛
[18:50] this was nice. 这样也挺好
[18:56] And I didn’t think it was sleazy. 再说我也不觉得这样下流啊
[18:57] Really? 是吗
[18:58] Sexy, definitely. 绝对是性感风流
[19:00] But not sleazy. 但并不下流
[19:07] You’re not gonna believe this, 说出来你肯定不相信
[19:08] but Sam’s crime tech’s found semen on Nikki’s sheets. 萨姆那的调查科在妮基被单上找到了精液
[19:11] They’re running the D.N.A. right now. 他们正在做DNA鉴定
[19:14] Why wouldn’t I believe 一位妙龄美女跟人共赴云雨
[19:15] a beautiful young woman was having sex? 为什么你会觉得我不会相信
[19:17] Well, it’s just, I mean, 我的意思是说
[19:18] was sex even a possibility in her condition? 以她的身体状况 能上床吗
[19:21] She was weak, but not that weak. 她是病弱 但还没到那个程度
[19:25] Okay. 好吧
[19:27] I have what you wanted. 我拿到你要的东西了
[19:28] What did I want? 我要什么了
[19:30] I made up a slide of what Curtis thought 柯蒂斯认为妮基·帕克森脚趾上
[19:32] might be gout in Nikki Parkson’s toe. 有痛风病状 所以我取了小样去检测
[19:35] Turns out he was right. 结果表明他是对的
[19:37] – That doesn’t make sense. – Why not? -没道理啊 -为什么
[19:39] Ethan. 伊桑
[19:41] I know I should know, because… 我知道我该对答如流的 这是因为
[19:42] Nikki was on colchicine. 妮基在服用秋水仙碱
[19:44] And colchicine is used to treat gout. 那是专治痛风的特效药
[19:45] There is no way she could develop a gout flare like that. 她不该出现这样的痛风发作症状
[19:48] Are we sure she was on colchicine? 你确定她在服用秋水仙碱吗
[19:50] According to her medical records, 3 milligrams a day. 据她的医疗记录 每日摄入三毫克
[19:54] We do have her pill dispenser. 她的置药盒在我们这里
[19:58] Get it. 我们去拿
[20:03] You’re gonna hate me. 你会恨我的
[20:05] I already hate you, Dryer. 已经恨啦 詹厄
[20:07] You say that, 你现在这么说
[20:08] but every April when you want your taxes done, 但只要一到四月缴税的时候
[20:12] you are loving me. 你就会爱我的
[20:13] What’d you dig up on Nikki Parkson’s finances? 关于妮基·帕克森的财产情况有何收获
[20:17] Money is not your motive. 钱不是作案动机
[20:19] The only real funds that she controlled 唯一真正由她掌控的资金
[20:21] are in the charitable trust… 都放在公益信托里了
[20:23] they have to be donated… 这些钱都是要捐出去的
[20:25] to the rain forests, 具体的说
[20:28] to be specific. 是捐给热带雨林了
[20:29] So… unless you’re an endangered tree frog 所以呢 除非你是只濒危的树蛙
[20:33] or a golden tamarin…. 或者金丝猴
[20:35] Nobody profits from her death. 没有人能从她的死亡中获利
[20:39] Keep digging on it, will you? 接着查 好吗
[20:47] Man, Nikki took a lot of pills. 妮基吃的药还真多
[20:50] Which one was colchicine? 哪个是秋水仙碱
[20:52] This one is supposed to be, 应该是这一粒
[20:55] but… 不过
[21:01] You’re gonna light it? 你要灼烧它吗
[21:15] It smells like cream brulee. 这气味像奶油布丁
[21:21] Actually, he’s right. 还真是这个味
[21:23] That’s sugar. 这些是糖
[21:25] They’re placebo pills. 这些药只是安慰药丸
[21:27] No wonder the poor girl was dying. 怪不得可怜的姑娘奄奄一息
[21:29] She wasn’t getting her medicine. 她根本没吃到她的药
[21:45] Mother, what are you doing? 妈妈 你在干什么
[21:47] What are they doing here? 她们来这里干什么
[21:48] We have some questions 我们有几个问题
[21:49] for your mother, Mr. Parkson. 要问你的母亲 帕克森先生
[21:50] – Well, she doesn’t have to answer them. – I want to. -她没有必要回答 -我想回答
[21:53] The sooner this is done, 这件事早点结束
[21:54] the sooner we’ll have Nikki back. 我们就能早点接妮基回来
[21:56] We need to have her funeral. 我们一定要为她举行葬礼
[21:59] So what can I tell you, Dr. Hunt? 你想知道什么呢 亨特医生
[22:02] Are you familiar with Munchausen by proxy syndrome? 你听说过监护人虚夸综合征吗
[22:05] I’m sure I’ve heard of it. 我想我是听说过的
[22:07] I couldn’t say exactly what it is. 但我也不清楚到底是什么病
[22:09] In some cases, parents actually make their children sick 有的时候 父母会有意让孩子患病
[22:11] in order to get attention. 以此得到他人的注意
[22:13] You’re gonna say my mother 你的意思是说是我妈妈
[22:13] gave Nikki F.P.P.? 让妮基得家族性发作性多浆膜炎的
[22:15] It’s a genetic disease. She was born with it. 那是种遗传性病 她一生下来就有了
[22:17] No, that’s not what I was going to say. 不 我要说的不是这个
[22:19] Not exactly. 不完全是
[22:21] But you did get quite a lot of attention 但你确实因为妮基的病
[22:23] from your circle because of Nikki’s illness, didn’t you? 在你的交际圈里得到了不少关注 对吧
[22:26] I’m blessed with supportive friends 我从支持我的朋友们那得到了很多祝福
[22:28] if that’s what you mean. 如果你是指这个的话
[22:30] I checked with the pharmacy, Mrs. Parkson. 我去药店核实过了 帕克森夫人
[22:32] You personally signed for Nikki’s medication. 是你亲自给妮基拿药并签收的
[22:35] So why didn’t she ever receive it? 那为什么她没有吃到自己的药
[22:37] Oh, that’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[22:38] My mother was religious about Nikki’s medication. 我妈妈对妮基吃药的事非常认真
[22:40] I saw her dole out the pills every night. 我看到她每天晚上都会把药分好
[22:42] She gave her pills, yes, but not the colchicine. 她是给她吃药了 但不是秋水仙碱
[22:45] They were sugar pills, placebos. 那是糖丸 不过是安慰药罢了
[22:49] How could you do that to your own daughter? 你怎么能对你自己的女儿做这种事
[22:50] – You don’t understand. – Oh, I understand. -你不明白 -我明白
[22:53] As long as Nikki stayed sick, you felt important. 只要妮基病着 你就觉得自己举足轻重
[22:57] Mom, what are they talking about? 妈妈 她们在说什么呢
[23:01] I’m putting an end to this. 我要结束这次谈话了
[23:02] We’re done talking. 我们没什么可说的了
[23:03] What happened? Did Nikki find out? 发生了什么事 妮基发现了吗
[23:04] Did she threaten to 她是不是威胁说
[23:05] tell all your society friends what you did to her? 要在你的交际圈里曝光你对她的所做作为
[23:08] Did you hear me? We’re done. 你没长耳朵吗 我们谈完了
[23:09] Just imagine the embarrassment. 你无法忍受那种难堪的感觉
[23:11] Is that why you killed her? 你就是为了这个杀了她吗
[23:13] Stop it! I want you out of here. 住嘴 我要你们出去
[23:16] – Now. – All right. -马上 -好的
[23:17] We’re leaving. 我们马上走
[23:26] Thank you for the tea. 谢谢你们的款待
[23:30] Two years, 两年了
[23:31] that woman watched this girl suffer, 那女人就这么看着这女孩饱受折磨
[23:34] her own daughter. 那可是她的亲生女儿啊
[23:36] If Nikki had gotten her colchicine, 如果妮基服用了她的秋水仙碱
[23:37] the attacks could’ve been prevented. 她就不会发病
[23:39] She would’ve lived a fairly normal life. 她就会过着相对正常的生活
[23:42] Do you really think her mother killed her? 你真的认为是她妈妈杀了她吗
[23:44] Believe me. I’ve known women like Lillian. 相信我 我很了解莉莉安那样的女人
[23:48] All they care about is their image, 她们只在乎她们的个人形象
[23:50] more than anything else. 看得比其它任何东西都重
[23:51] It’s possible. 这是有可能的
[23:54] Megan. What’s going on? 梅根 有什么事吗
[23:56] I just got your message. 我收到你的留言了
[24:00] Let’s go in my office. 到我办公室来吧
[24:09] So what’s so urgent? 有什么事这么紧急啊
[24:10] What happened with Lacey? 你跟莱西发生什么事了吗
[24:13] Our daughter thinks we’re getting back together. 我们的女儿觉得我们要复合了
[24:19] Why in the world would she think that? 她怎么会那样想啊
[24:21] Maybe it has something to do with the fact 这可能跟你和我的上司
[24:22] that you’re screwing my boss. 搞在一起有关
[24:26] Oh, you’re unbelievable. 你真让人难以置信
[24:28] Unbelievable. Of all the women in this city, 难以置信 这个城市里那么多女人
[24:31] you have to pick her? 你怎么单单就挑了她
[24:31] Kate was an expert witness on one of my cases, and I… 凯特是我的一桩案子的专家证人 而我
[24:34] w-we just hit it off. 我们就是很合得来
[24:35] Oh, I’ll just bet you did. 可不是嘛
[24:36] It just happened. 我们是情不自禁
[24:37] Lacey doesn’t know about this? 莱西还不知道这件事吧
[24:38] No. 不知道
[24:39] So there haven’t been any sleepovers yet? 所以说她还从没在你家过夜吗
[24:40] Oh, jeez. Megan, come on. Don’t start. 天呐 梅根 拜托 别说了
[24:41] When are you planning on passing that little milestone? 你们打算什么时候迈出那一步啊
[24:42] – You are totally out of bounds here. – I’m out of bounds?! -你已经有点过分了啊 -我过分
[24:44] Yes, you are… 没错 你
[24:45] You have put me in an untenable position. 你这样做让我处境十分尴尬
[24:46] We’re all grown-ups here. 我们都是成年人了
[24:48] We have done nothing wrong. 我们又没做错什么事
[24:49] You don’t see me sleeping with one of your partners, do you? 你可没见我跟你的合伙人搞在一起吧
[24:51] Well, maybe you should. It’s been five years. 也许你该这么做了 都五年了
[24:53] You can’t tell me you’ve been a nun. 难不成你一直独守空闺吗
[24:58] But you know, thank you, though. 不过 还是很感激你
[25:00] You know what? 你知道吗
[25:01] You did make me realize one thing at least. 至少你让我意识到了一件事
[25:05] It’s time to tell Lacey. 是时候告诉莱西了
[25:20] We found your D.N.A. on Nikki’s bedsheets. 我们在妮基的床单上发现了你的DNA
[25:22] No offense, 恕我直言
[25:23] but you’re not exactly in Nikki’s league, are you? 但是你跟妮基在一起有点高攀啊 对吗
[25:26] Auto theft, burglary, you pled out to pot possession 偷车 盗窃 几个月前在哥斯达黎加
[25:28] in Costa Rica a few months ago. 你还供认自己非法藏毒
[25:31] Makes us think 这让我们觉得
[25:31] you might have been up to no good. 你可能没打什么好主意
[25:33] Maybe tried to take advantage of Nikki’s condition 可能想利用妮基的病情 占她便宜
[25:35] or even worse, rape. 也许更糟 你把她强奸了
[25:39] Rape? 强奸
[25:40] Nikki and I were in love. 妮基和我是相爱的
[25:41] – Did Nikki know that? – I’m serious. -妮基知道吗 -我说真的
[25:45] I delivered a “Get well” basket to her a couple of months ago. 几个月前我去给她送花篮祝她早日康复
[25:48] I-I had a copy of “Catcher In the Rye” in my back pocket. 我背包里有一本《麦田里的守望者》
[25:50] Turns out, it was her favorite book. 没想到 那是她最喜欢的书
[25:53] I-I ended up staying for a while and reading to her. 于是我在她家待了一会 给她读书
[25:56] We hit it off. 我们很合得来
[25:57] Well, that’s you and Nikki sitting in the parlor. 可那时你们俩还坐在客厅里呢
[25:59] A long way from messing up her sheets. 是怎么滚到床单上去的
[26:02] I kept going back. 我经常去找她
[26:04] Nikki was cool. We liked the same stuff. 妮基很优秀 我们有共同爱好
[26:07] And-and she didn’t care if I wasn’t rich or anything. 她也不在乎我是不是有钱
[26:09] How did her family react to you being around all the time? 她家人对你的纠缠有什么反应
[26:13] They didn’t like it. 他们不喜欢这样
[26:14] Her mother tried to bar me from the house. 她妈妈还想禁止我进她家门
[26:16] But that didn’t stop you, right? 那也没阻止得了你
[26:17] I told you, me and Nikki were in love. 我说过了 我和妮基是恋人
[26:22] That’s a beautiful story, Shane. 故事编的真好 肖恩
[26:23] – But… I don’t buy it. – Believe what you want. -但我不信 -爱信不信
[26:25] What I believe is, you strangled Nikki 我相信事实是这样的 你掐死了妮基
[26:27] and tried to make it look like a suicide. 然后试图弄出自杀的样子来
[26:29] No, no. No, no way. Never happened. 不不 不 不是的 不是那样
[26:31] You were in her room, and right after that,she’s dead. 之前你在她房间里 紧接着她就死了
[26:34] She was alive when I left. I swear. 我走的时候她还活着呢 我发誓
[26:37] Y-you don’t believe me? Ask the sister-Sara. 你们不信 去问她姐姐萨拉
[26:40] She was there. She walked in on us. 她也在场 我们亲热时她正好推门进来
[26:48] It’s true. I was out for the evening. 没错 我那晚出去了
[26:50] When I got back home, I went up to Nikki’s room. 我回家之后 上楼去了妮基的房间
[26:53] What time was that? 那是什么时候
[26:54] I’m not sure. Close to 10:00? 我不太确定 将近十点吧
[26:57] Anyway, when I got to Nikki’s door, it was closed. 反正我走到妮基房门前时 门是关上的
[27:00] I didn’t think for a minute anything was going on, 我根本没想到会有这种事
[27:02] so I walked in. 就直接走进去了
[27:04] And Shane was there? 肖恩在那儿吗
[27:07] At first, I was angry. 一开始 我挺生气的
[27:09] But then I saw Nikki’s face. She looked so happy. 但我看到妮基的表情 她是那么快乐
[27:13] What’d you do after that? 之后你做了什么
[27:14] I gave Shane a minute to dress, 我给了肖恩一点时间穿衣服
[27:16] and then I walked him out of the house. 然后就把他送出去了
[27:18] Why didn’t you mention him when we talked before? 你之前怎么不跟我们提起他呢
[27:20] I threw him out. He couldn’t have done it. 我把他赶出去了 不可能是他干的
[27:23] So you said that happened around 10:00. 那么你说那是十点左右的事
[27:25] What happened after that? 之后发生什么了
[27:30] I don’t want to get my brother in trouble. 我不想让我哥哥有什么麻烦
[27:31] Sara, you need to tell us the truth 萨拉 你得跟我们说实话
[27:33] about what happened that night. 那天晚上到底发生了什么
[27:38] Billy must have seen me leading Shane out, 比利肯定是看到我领肖恩出去了
[27:40] because when I came back inside, 因为我回屋的时候
[27:42] he was upstairs. 他在楼上
[27:44] He was yelling at Nikki. He sounded really pissed. 冲着妮基大吼 听上去挺生气的
[28:01] We’re not gonna get anywhere near Billy now. 我们现在根本无法靠近比利
[28:03] He’s totally lawyered up. 他由律师全权代理
[28:05] Listen to this. 听听这个
[28:06] “The Parksons have made every effort to cooperate 帕克森家族已经尽力合作
[28:09] but they no longer see a benefit to continuing a dialogue.” 但是他们认为再谈下去毫无禆益”
[28:12] They’re hiding. 他们躲避问题
[28:13] The question is, which one did it, Billy or Lillian? 问题是 真凶是谁 比利还是莉莉安
[28:16] I mean, she had the motive, trying to protect her image. 我是说 她有动机 维护她的形象
[28:18] Yeah, but Billy had a motive also. 没错 但比利也有动机
[28:21] Last week, he inquired about amending Nikki’s trust. 上周 他咨询过修改妮基的信托的事
[28:25] He wanted to change her choice of charity. 他想改变她对慈善组织的选择
[28:27] Where did Nikki want her money to go to? 妮基希望她的钱捐去哪儿
[28:29] An environmental fund. 一个环保基金
[28:31] Rain forests? 热带雨林基金吗
[28:33] Something Lacey said. 莱西说的
[28:35] The point is, maybe Billy couldn’t stand 我的意思是 可能比利无法忍受
[28:37] to see all that money going to frogs and trees. 眼睁睁的看着所有的钱全给了青蛙和森林
[28:39] Might have led to a fight. 所以可能因此引发了争执
[28:40] Which means that this could be about money after all. 说到底还是有可能是钱闹的
[28:42] Either way, I need you two 不管怎样 我需要你们两位
[28:44] to help me link one of them to this crime. 帮我把他俩其中之一确定与本案有关
[28:46] So much happened to Nikki’s body before we got it. 在我们接手前妮基的尸体已被许多人动过
[28:48] Megan. 梅根
[28:49] Would you mind stepping into my office for a minute, please? 你能来我办公室一下吗
[28:50] Can it wait? 等会儿行吗
[28:52] I just think that we should talk. 我只是觉得我们应该谈谈
[28:55] Funny. You weren’t in any hurry to talk before. 真好笑 之前怎么没见你这么急着谈呢
[29:21] Funny thing, you always go straight to the bodies. 很有趣 你老是一头直奔尸体
[29:25] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[29:27] Whenever something is bothering you, 每当有事让你心烦
[29:28] this is where you’re drawn for solace, to the dead. 你就来这儿寻求安慰 来找死者
[29:31] Maybe because they don’t make annoying observations. 可能是因为他们从不在我耳边指手画脚
[29:36] Okay. So you care to share what’s wrong? 好吧 你能跟我说说出什么事了吗
[29:42] Kate is sleeping with my ex-husband. 凯特和我前夫上床了
[29:46] And this bothers you? 这让你很心烦吗
[29:49] You need to ask? 你还用问吗
[29:50] You and Todd have been divorced for, 你和托德离婚
[29:51] like, five years. 都有 五年了吧
[29:52] You-you’d have to figure he’d be seeing somebody. 你也该明白他会去跟别人约会
[29:54] Yeah, but Kate? 没错 但是为什么是凯特
[29:56] What do you got against Kate? 你对凯特有什么意见吗
[29:57] She’s screwing my ex-husband. 她在和我前夫上床
[30:01] Unless you still have feelings for him, 除非你还对他有旧情未了
[30:03] I don’t see the problem. 不然我可没看出有什么问题
[30:07] Forget it. 算了
[30:08] You see? You’re doing it again, the-the dead thing. 看见没 你又来了 去找死人了
[30:21] You see something? 又有发现
[30:22] Her manicure. It doesn’t match her pedicure. 她的手指甲 和她的脚趾甲修的不匹配
[30:26] The color’s completely different. 颜色完全不一样
[30:28] Okay. So? 好吧 那又怎样呢
[30:30] So the mortuary didn’t touch her toes. 殡仪馆应该没动过她的脚趾
[30:34] That makeup artist was only worried about 那个化妆师只在乎人们前来吊唁时
[30:36] making her look pretty from the waist up for the viewing. 她腰部以上看起来漂亮
[30:39] – Ethan. – Yeah. -伊桑 -什么事
[30:41] Did you scrape Nikki’s toenails for evidence? 你有没有刮妮基的脚趾甲取过证
[30:42] I t-I told you. It was pointless… you know. 我告诉过你 没用
[30:45] No, they were all clean, 真的 为了葬礼指甲已经被清洁
[30:46] cut, and painted for the funeral. 修剪好并且涂上指甲油了
[30:48] Not her toenails. 她的脚趾甲没有修过
[30:56] Look, I hate to be a downer, 听着 我不想给你泼冷水
[30:58] but Billy Parkson’s D.N.A 但是比利·帕克森的DNA
[31:00] is not necessarily in the system, 可能没在系统中备过案
[31:01] and there is no way in hell that he’s gonna 而且他完全不可能
[31:02] give us a sample voluntarily. 自愿给我们样本
[31:04] We don’t need Billy’s D.N.A. 我们不需要比利的DNA
[31:05] We have Nikki’s. 我们有妮基的
[31:06] We can do a sibling comparison to get a match. 我们可以做个兄妹对比来获得匹配
[31:13] Right away. 马上行动
[31:25] Well, this is nice. I’ve never been here. 这里很不错 我从没来过这儿
[31:27] – Thought you’d like it. – Thank you. -就知道你会喜欢 -谢谢
[31:29] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[31:34] I’m sorry this has all… 我很抱歉这一切都
[31:37] – blown up… – No. -太快了 -没有
[31:38] – the way it has. – There’s nothing to apologize for. -发生的方式 -没什么好道歉的
[31:41] I know. 我明白
[31:41] I just don’t want it to cause you any grief at work. 我只是不希望它让你工作不快
[31:44] You know what? We’re all adults. 你知道吗 我们都是成年人
[31:46] It’ll be fine. We’ll just soldier through. 没事的 我们会挺过去
[31:50] Just know, I may need to call you for support. 你要知道 我可能会打电话寻求支持
[31:57] Have you talked to her yet? 你和她谈过了吗
[31:59] I approached it. 我试过了
[32:01] But I didn’t want to push. 但我不想逼得太紧
[32:02] That’s probably smart. 那样很明智
[32:04] Megan can be, 梅根有时会
[32:06] a little difficult sometimes, to put it nicely. 说客气点 有点不好说话
[32:08] Okay, but let’s not do that. 好了 我们不要那么做
[32:10] Okay. I don’t want to talk about her 好了 我不想把她说的
[32:12] like she’s the enemy in this. 像仇人一样
[32:15] Look, this is still so new, you and me. 你和我 我们才刚刚开始
[32:17] So how about we just… 所以不如我们就
[32:20] accept that it’s gonna be a little clumsy… 接受我们的感情之路会有一点坎坷
[32:22] at first, 至少刚开始会
[32:23] and, um… the rest, we’ll figure out as we go? 然后 船到桥头自然直
[32:29] Right. 好
[32:30] At least we don’t have to hide it anymore. 至少我们无须再偷偷摸摸了
[32:31] – Yeah. – Right? -没错 -对吧
[32:45] All right. I think… 好了 我想
[32:47] We just need to get this whole thing out in the air. 我们需要彼此开诚布公
[32:49] What thing? 什么事
[32:50] Todd and me dating. 托德和我在约会
[32:53] You see how easy that was? 看你现在一脸洒脱的样子
[32:56] Why didn’t you have the decency 你五周前为什么不能
[32:56] to come tell me that five weeks ago? 这样堂堂正正地告诉我呢
[32:58] Megan, the only reason I didn’t say anything 梅根 我之前没说提到这段交往的
[33:00] about the relationship before is because 的唯一原因是
[33:01] I don’t even know yet if it is a relationship. 我甚至还不知道我们算不算是在交往
[33:04] The bottom line is, 总而言之
[33:05] I don’t want anything to affect our work here. 我不希望任何事情影响工作
[33:08] Maybe you should’ve thought of that before you 也许在你和我丈夫猴急的共赴云雨时
[33:09] jumped into bed with my husband. 就该想到这一点的
[33:10] Your ex-husband, and we didn’t jump into anything. 他是你前夫 而且我们也没什么好急的
[33:13] You know, I don’t care anymore. 算了 我根本不在乎
[33:14] Let’s just move on. 咱别再提这茬了行吗
[33:15] – Yeah, I would love to move on, – You know what -我也很想不提 -你要知道
[33:16] – but obviously… – I found? I… -但是很明显 -发现了什么吗 我
[33:21] I just walked into the middle of something, didn’t I? 我打断你俩了 是不
[33:24] Um, the DNA results came back 妮基脚趾甲里的组织的
[33:27] from the tissue under, uh, Nikki’s toenail. DNA结果出来了
[33:31] The sibling comparison is positive. 兄弟姐妹对比有匹配项
[33:33] So it is Billy’s? 这么说是比利的吗
[33:34] No. It’s a female sibling. 不 是亲姐妹的
[33:37] The DNA is Sara’s? DNA与萨拉相吻合
[33:50] Just got your message. 刚收到你的消息
[33:52] – So Sara Parkson, huh? – Yeah. -是萨拉·帕克森吗 -没错
[33:54] Her tissue was deeply embedded under Nikki’s nail. 她的组织深嵌在妮基的指甲里
[33:56] It wasn’t from any kind of casual contact. It was violent. 绝对不是偶然 是挣扎中留下的
[33:59] Okay. This is weird. 好吧 这个很奇怪
[34:00] Uh, bizarre, actually. 事实上是很诡异
[34:02] I-I just-I just got the full DNA report. 我刚拿到完整的DNA报告
[34:05] Um, the lab found a second DNA 实验室发现萨拉的DNA中
[34:07] mixed in with Sara’s, and it’s not human. 混有另一种DNA 而且不是人类的
[34:11] Then what is it? 那究竟是什么
[34:11] Some sort of organism? Uh, trypano… 某种微生物吧 锥体
[34:15] Uh, trypanoso… 锥体虫
[34:16] Trypanosoma cruzi? 克氏锥虫吗
[34:18] That’s right. 没错
[34:20] It’s a parasite. 这是一种寄生虫
[34:22] Your girl was bit by a kissing bug. 那姑娘被吸血虫咬了
[34:23] So Sara has Chagas disease. 萨拉患了南美锥虫病
[34:25] The parasite’s in her blood. 她的血液里有寄生虫
[34:27] Bingo. It’s pretty common in certain parts of the world. 没错 在地球的某些地区是一种常见病
[34:30] The transmission vector is an insect. 传播媒介是种昆虫
[34:32] Probably Rhodnius prolixus or Rhodnius pallescens. 可能是长红锥蝽或者是灰白锥蝽
[34:35] Is Chagas disease something 南美锥虫病
[34:36] – that she could’ve picked up in London? – Not hardly. -有可能在伦敦得上吗 -不可能
[34:38] If the bug was R.prolixus, 如果是长红锥蝽
[34:40] we’re talking about Guatemala or Honduras probably. 可能出现在危地马拉或者洪都拉斯
[34:42] If it was R.pallescens, 如果是灰白锥蝽
[34:44] then she spent some time in Costa Rica. 她可能在哥斯达黎加呆过一段时间
[34:46] Our delivery boy Shane was just in Costa Rica. 那个快递员肖恩不是刚去过哥斯达黎加吗
[34:49] Got back three months ago. 三个月前刚回来
[34:50] – A coincidence? – They’re in this together. -巧合吗 -他们是同谋
[34:52] They gotta be. 肯定是这样
[34:53] But still, why kill Nikki? We don’t have a motive. 但为什么要杀妮基 动机还是无从得知
[34:56] Maybe we do. 动机也许已经找到
[34:57] Nikki’s charity was rain forests, right? 妮基的慈善捐助是给热带雨林的 对吧
[35:01] What do you want to bet it was started in Costa Rica? 我打赌是先捐给哥斯达黎加了
[35:05] We made the connection, Shane… 我们找到联系了 肖恩
[35:08] You and Sara, 你和萨拉
[35:10] Costa Rica. 哥斯达黎加
[35:11] See, right now, 你瞧 此时此刻
[35:14] Sara’s family is getting her a big, fancy lawyer. 萨拉家里正给她找大牌律师
[35:19] The lawyer’s gonna call his friend the judge, 而律师会联系他的法官朋友
[35:22] and the two of them are gonna offer Sara a real sweet deal 他们会向萨拉提出相当有利的协议
[35:26] to lay this whole thing on you. 然后把整件事栽到你头上
[35:29] You’re done. 你完蛋了
[35:30] And you’re just gonna sit there and take it. 你就坐在这等死吧
[35:33] No. 没门
[35:35] No way I’m taking the blame. 我才不要担这个责任
[35:37] It was her damn plan. 是她出的该死的计划
[35:39] All right. So walk me through it. 好的 那给我讲讲吧
[35:42] I met Sara on a beach in 我与萨拉是四个月前在
[35:43] Costa Rica four months ago. 哥斯达黎加的一个海滩上认识的
[35:47] She told me about her rich little sister 她跟我提到她家里那个
[35:49] back home who was dying. 垂死的富婆小妹
[35:50] Sara had a plan to use the sister 萨拉计划利用她妹妹
[35:53] to get a share of the family’s money. 来分得一些家族财富
[35:54] She was pretty bitter about scraping by 她恨自己家里明明富得流油
[35:56] when her family had so much cash. 却让自己在外面穷困潦倒
[35:59] And your job in this was what? 你在这里面主要负责干什么呢
[36:03] Just to… cozy up to Nikki. 就是负责引诱妮基动情
[36:05] And convince her to will her money over to 说服她向萨拉伪造的
[36:09] the fake Rain Forest Foundation that Sara set up. 热带雨林慈善机构捐钱
[36:12] Sara told me everything I needed to know about Nikki… 萨拉给我详细介绍了妮基的资料
[36:15] her favorite books and foods, 她最喜欢的书和食物
[36:17] the kind of music she liked, all that stuff… 喜欢的音乐类型 诸如此类
[36:20] so getting in tight with her was easy. 这样很容易就可以和她亲密起来
[36:22] And the environment was already her thing, so… 再加上她本来就很关心环境 所以
[36:26] piece of cake. 轻而易举
[36:30] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[36:32] All you had to do was sit back and wait for Nikki to die. 你们只需要静等妮基死去
[36:35] The money would’ve gone straight to Sara. 钱自然会直接到萨拉手里
[36:37] What happened? 中间发生了什么事吗
[36:41] Nikki changed her mind. 妮基变卦了
[36:43] She wanted to switch charities. 她想换别的慈善机构
[36:45] That’s why Billy was looking to reassign the beneficiary. 所以比利在重新指定善款受益人
[36:59] I know why you killed her. 我知道你为什么杀她
[37:00] You’re wasting your time. 你在浪费时间
[37:02] You knew Nikki better than anyone. 你比任何人都了解妮基
[37:05] You knew just how to manipulate her. 你知道如何操纵她
[37:09] But she surprised you, didn’t she? 但是她令你吃惊了 不是吗
[37:12] She changed her mind, 她改了主意
[37:14] picked a new charity over yours. 选了一个新的慈善项目而没选你的
[37:17] That’s why you came rushing home. 这才是为什么你急忙赶回家
[37:19] Not to comfort her. 不是为了安慰她
[37:20] To talk her out of it. 而是为了劝阻她
[37:22] You’ve always cared about the rain forest. 你一直都很关心热带雨林
[37:22] She wouldn’t listen, would she? 可是她不听 对不对
[37:24] This is just more important to me now. 只是现在这对我来说更为重要
[37:26] I don’t know why that’s so hard to understand. 我不明白这为什么那么难以理解
[37:28] So one night when you knew that Shane would be there, 所以那天晚上 你知道肖恩会在那儿
[37:35] you walked in on them. 你推门而入
[37:38] – Sara, what are you doing in here? – Shut up. -萨拉 你来这儿干什么 -闭嘴
[37:40] Maybe you gave her a second chance. 或许你给了她改主意的机会
[37:42] Or maybe you just wanted to kill your sister. 又或许你就一心想杀死你妹妹
[37:45] But even sick and dying, 但是即使病入膏肓
[37:48] Nikki struggled to stay alive. 妮基依然挣扎求生
[37:51] She fought back. She kicked you. 她极力挣扎 踢到了你
[37:58] We have your D.N.A. from under her toenail. 在她的脚趾甲里我们发现了你的DNA
[38:03] You took a cord from her window… 你从她的窗边找了个根绳子
[38:09] threw it over the rafter… 绕过房椽
[38:13] and then made it look like she hanged herself. 制造成她上吊自杀的假象
[38:16] Tell me… 告诉我
[38:19] What’s it like to watch your sister die? 看着你的亲妹妹死去是什么感觉
[38:24] It took you longer than you expected, didn’t it? 比你预计的时间要长 对不对
[38:28] Did her body convulse? Did she struggle? 她的身体有没有抽搐 有没有挣扎
[38:29] It was… just supposed to be a con. 本来只是个骗局罢了
[38:33] But she had to ruin it. 但她非要搞破坏
[38:35] She was gonna give her money to her disease, to research. 她要把钱捐给对她疾病的研究项目
[38:38] She wanted to help people 她想帮助别人
[38:39] so they wouldn’t have to suffer like she did. 让他们不必再像她一样承受痛苦
[38:41] People she didn’t even know. 可那些人她根本都不认识
[38:43] I’m her sister. 我是她的亲姐姐
[38:47] Do you have any idea how much money my family has? 你知道我们家有多少钱吗
[38:50] And they cut me off 可是他们却一分钱都不给我
[38:51] like I never even existed. 就好像我不存在一样
[38:55] Besides… 再说了
[38:56] she was dying anyway. 她本来就快死了
[39:08] Deja vu. We’re back to where we started from. 这场面似曾相识 我们又回到起点了
[39:10] No. Nikki got justice. 不 妮基沉冤昭雪
[39:14] She can rest in peace now. 她现在可以安息了
[39:27] You must think I’m a monster. 你一定觉得我是个魔鬼
[39:30] You’re right. I do. 答对了 我确实这么觉得
[39:33] You have to know… 你要知道
[39:35] I loved Nikki very much. 我非常非常爱妮基
[39:37] I’d do anything I could to have her back. 我愿意不惜一切只求能挽回她的生命
[39:39] Honestly, Mrs. Parkson, 说实话 帕克森太太
[39:41] I’m not interested. 我一点也不感兴趣
[39:43] We’re here for Nikki, not for you. 我们是来看妮基的 不是来看你
[39:45] They, however, are here for you. 不过 他们倒是为你而来的
[39:50] What is this? 怎么回事
[39:52] You’re under arrest, Mrs. Parkson, 帕克森太太 你被捕了
[39:54] for interfering with your daughter’s medical care. 罪名是涉嫌破坏你女儿的医治
[39:57] Y-you’re doing this here? 你 你们要在这里抓我
[39:59] Now? 现在
[40:02] You have no proof. 你们没有证据
[40:03] Yes, they do, mom. 不 他们有 妈妈
[40:05] I found Niikki’s medicine… 我发现了妮基的药
[40:08] all the pills you never gave her. 所有你没给她的药片
[40:10] You did this to me? 你居然告发我
[40:13] What about our family? 我们可是一家人啊
[40:14] When have we ever been a family? 我们什么时候是一家人了
[40:17] This way. 这边走
[40:32] So you know, 我想让你知道
[40:34] Nikki’s money is gonna go to help fight her disease, 妮基的钱都会被用来对抗她所患的疾病
[40:37] just as she wanted. 以完成她的遗愿
[40:40] That’s what she’ll be remembered for. 从今以后人们将以此将她铭记在心
[40:43] Thank you, Dr. Hunt. 谢谢你 亨特医生
[41:16] Mom? 妈妈
[41:18] I noticed that your other cover was pretty beat up. 我注意到你那个手机壳都磨坏了
[41:23] Aren’t you supposed to be punishing me or something? 你难道不应该惩罚我什么的吗
[41:26] I mean, we’re at my favorite restaurant, 我是说 我们在我最喜欢的餐厅里
[41:27] and you got me a gift. 然后你还送我礼物
[41:29] It’s a thank-you. If it wasn’t for you, 这是表示感谢 如果不是你
[41:32] We would never have found out the truth about Nikki Parkson. 我们永远找不出妮基·帕克森的真正死因
[41:35] I guess that’s kinda true, huh? 那倒是不假
[41:40] I know that your father talked to you about Dr. Murphy. 我知道你爸和你说了莫菲医生的事
[41:45] Yeah. 对
[41:49] We’re not getting back together. 我们不会复合了
[41:51] I don’t know if you’d gotten your hopes up about that. 我不确定你对这件事是否有所期冀
[41:55] I’m fine. 我还好
[41:58] How are you, though? 不过 你怎么样
[42:00] I mean, dad’s dating your boss. 爸爸可是在和你的上司约会
[42:03] I’d be going crazy right now. 要是我现在早疯了
[42:07] Thank you. 多谢你了
[42:08] You are the first person to acknowledge how hard this is. 你是第一个人意识到这件事有多让我崩溃
[42:15] I promise I’ll hate her. 我保证我会讨厌她的
[42:16] No, no. That won’t help anyone. 不 不 那对谁都没好处
[42:19] Just promise that you’ll respect her and… 只要保证你会尊敬她
[42:24] give her the benefit of the doubt once in a while. 也别一下子就认定她是坏人
[42:28] Okay? 好吗
[42:30] Okay. 好的
[42:38] Let’s have another dessert. 我们再要个甜品吧
[42:40] I thought the rule was just one. 我还以为按规定只能要一个呢
[42:41] Who care about the rules. 鬼才在乎什么规定呢
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逝者之证(Body of Proof)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme