时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | I grew up not far from here. | 我在离这儿不远的地方长大的 |
[00:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:30] | I took you for more of an Upper Darby kind of guy. | 我以为你是上达比市出来的人呢 |
[00:33] | The whole neighborhood backs up to the Wissahickon. | 这个社区一直延伸到威瑟希肯 |
[00:34] | That park was my refuge. | 那个公园曾是我的避难所 |
[00:36] | From what? | 躲避什么 |
[00:38] | Oh, ballet, pajama parties, Scott Baio. | 芭蕾舞 睡衣晚会 斯克特·拜奥 |
[00:42] | Three sisters. | 我有三个姐妹 |
[00:43] | Oh! You had it rough. | 不容易啊你 |
[00:44] | I survived. | 终于熬出来了 |
[00:58] | I don’t even know what time it is. | 我都不知道是什么时候的事 |
[01:02] | If you were on your lunch break, | 你在午休时 |
[01:03] | what time did you get back to the house? | 通常几点回到家 |
[01:09] | He’s in here. | 尸体在这边 |
[01:22] | What do we know, detective? | 有什么发现 警探 |
[01:24] | Well, no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行进入的迹象 |
[01:26] | He let the killer in. | 他把凶手放进来的 |
[01:27] | My guess is, this was personal. | 我的推测是仇杀 |
[01:30] | I meant about him. | 我是说有什么关于被害人的信息 |
[01:34] | Ed Russell. | 爱德·罗素 |
[01:35] | His wife Jen found the body, called 9-1-1. | 他妻子珍发现了尸体 打电话报了警 |
[01:38] | They were both home in the middle of the day? | 大中午的他们两个都在家吗 |
[01:40] | He’s a stay-at-home dad, makes custom furniture. | 他是家庭主夫 做订制家具的 |
[01:43] | She works as an accountant. | 妻子是会计师 |
[01:44] | Says she came home at lunch to feed the baby. | 她说自己是趁午休时间回来给孩子喂奶的 |
[01:46] | – Did you find the weapon yet? – Not yet. | -找到凶器了吗 -还没有 |
[01:51] | He’s got defensive wounds on both of his hands, | 死者两手都有自卫伤 |
[01:54] | tan line on his wrist, probably from a watch. | 手腕上有带过表的痕迹 |
[01:56] | A beat-up Timex. | 一块旧的天美时手表 |
[01:57] | Stainless steel, according to his wife. | 据他妻子说是不锈钢的 |
[01:59] | Oh, maybe our killer took a souvenir. | 也许凶手当做战利品拿走了 |
[02:02] | Did she touch anything besides the body? | 除了尸体她还碰过什么吗 |
[02:05] | Just the phone… and the baby. | 只有电话 还有婴儿 |
[02:08] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[02:08] | Did she tell you anything else? | 她还说了些别的吗 |
[02:11] | Uh, yeah. Son Michael, age 15. | 他们有个儿子叫迈克 十五岁 |
[02:14] | He’s at football practice, doesn’t know anything yet. | 他在橄榄球训练中 还不知情 |
[02:17] | I’ll go tell him. | 我去告诉他 |
[02:18] | Please don’t do that. | 请别这么做 |
[02:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[02:25] | His father’s dead. | 他的父亲死了 |
[02:26] | He should hear it from his mother, | 该由他母亲告诉他 |
[02:28] | not a cop. | 而不是警察 |
[02:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:32] | I’ll leave that part out. | 那我就不插手了 |
[02:40] | Megan, we don’t know where your mother is, | 梅根 我们不知道你母亲在哪里 |
[02:43] | so I’m just gonna tell you. | 所以我就跟你说了 |
[02:44] | Your father’s dead. | 你父亲去世了 |
[03:05] | Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah, I’m-I’m looking for Dr. Hunt. | 是的 我想找亨特医生 |
[03:09] | – You have an appointment? – You her secretary? | -你有预约吗 -你是她的秘书吗 |
[03:11] | Uh, no, I’m her boss. | 我是她上司 |
[03:13] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:15] | Uh, Todd Fleming. | 我是托德·佛莱明 |
[03:17] | I’m her ex-husband. | 她的前夫 |
[03:19] | – And good luck with that. – With what? | -祝你好运 -怎么讲 |
[03:21] | – No one’s Megan’s boss. – Todd? | -没人能管得了梅根 -托德 |
[03:24] | What’s wrong? Is Lacey okay? | 出什么事了吗 莱西还好吗 |
[03:26] | Oh, yeah. No, lacey’s fine. | 有事 不过不是莱西 她很好 |
[03:27] | What are you doing here? | 那你来这儿干吗 |
[03:28] | Always nice to see you, too, Megs. | 见到你也很高兴啊 梅格丝 |
[03:30] | She’s all yours. | 她就交给你了 |
[03:33] | I’m here because I have a case going to trial on Monday, | 我来这是因为我有个案子在周一开庭 |
[03:36] | and I need a forensic anthropologist. | 我需要一名法医人类学家 |
[03:37] | I’m not a forensic anthropologist. | 我不是人类学家 |
[03:39] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[03:41] | That’s why I’m here to see Dr. Murphy and not you. | 所以我是来找莫菲医生的 不是找你 |
[03:44] | Fine. | 随便你 |
[03:45] | But I do, uh, I do need a favor from you. | 不过我的确还有事求你 |
[03:48] | I’ve, uh, I’ve got this huge mountain or prep work to do, | 上庭前我有成堆的准备工作要做 |
[03:51] | and I was wondering If you could take Lacey on, | 所以我想问下明天你有空吗 |
[03:52] | uh, well, tomorrow. | 帮忙照看一下莱西 |
[03:55] | – Yeah. Sure. – Yeah? | -当然 -行吗 |
[03:57] | – Yeah. – Well, she’s at a slumber party tonight. | -好的 -她今晚有一个睡衣晚会 |
[03:59] | You can pick her up at 11:00 tomorrow morning. | 你可以明天上午十一点去接她 |
[04:02] | – Here’s the address. – Got it. No problem. | -这是地址 -知道了 没问题 |
[04:05] | – Yeah? You sure? -Mm-hmm. | -是吗 你确定 -嗯 |
[04:06] | Todd… | 托德 |
[04:08] | I’m just saying… 11:00, okay? | 问问而已 十一点准时 好吗 |
[04:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:16] | Four stab wounds to the chest, | 胸部有四处刺伤 |
[04:18] | Uh, one to the stomach. Contusions on the chest and the arm, | 腹部有一处刺伤 胸部和手臂上有青肿 |
[04:22] | Both look recent, and… | 看起来都很新 |
[04:25] | Huh. There’s something in the stomach wound. | 腹部的伤口上有点东西 |
[04:32] | Looks like… coffee grounds. | 看起来像是 咖啡渣 |
[04:36] | It’s from an ulcer. | 这是溃疡物 |
[04:38] | The brown color is caused | 血液和胃酸混合 |
[04:39] | by the blood mixing with the stomach’s acid. | 所以呈现出褐色 |
[04:41] | The motion of the murder weapon brought it to the surface. | 凶器被拔出来的时候把混合物带到了体表 |
[04:44] | He’s got ulcers from biting the inside of his cheeks. | 腮内侧被咬 出现口腔溃疡 |
[04:47] | And he’s been bruxing, too. | 他还有磨牙的毛病 |
[04:48] | This guy was stressed about something. | 这家伙一定经受着某种压力 |
[04:51] | Uh, Ethan, hand me the manganese solution, will you? | 伊桑 把锰酸溶液递给我 好吗 |
[04:56] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[04:58] | I’m using manganese sulfate to test for hydrogen peroxide. | 我在用硫酸锰检验看是否有双氧水 |
[05:01] | Hydrogen peroxide interacts with the blood’s catalase enzyme. | 双氧水会和血液里的过氧化氢酶反应 |
[05:07] | I saw that same reaction on the floor of the crime scene. | 我在犯罪现场的地板上见过同样的反应 |
[05:10] | – Hydrogen peroxide, as in like… – Household cleaners. | -双氧水 通常在 -家用去污剂里 |
[05:13] | Wait, you’re leaving? | 等一下 你要走了吗 |
[05:14] | Don’t do anything more till I get back. | 我回来之前什么也别做 |
[05:18] | Did your husband have any enemies? | 你丈夫有什么仇家吗 |
[05:22] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知是没有的 |
[05:23] | Everybody loved Ed. | 大家都很喜欢爱德 |
[05:26] | And we were doing so good, and then… | 我们一直过得很好 但是 |
[05:29] | then this. | 可没想到 |
[05:32] | Where’s my son? Why-why isn’t he here yet? | 我儿子呢 为什么他还没来 |
[05:35] | My partner went to pick him up. They’ll be here shortly. | 我的搭档去接他了 他们马上就到 |
[05:39] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[05:45] | Dr. Hunt, hi. | 亨特医生 你好 |
[05:48] | She told you | 她告诉你 |
[05:50] | that she didn’t touch anything but Ed’s body, | 除了爱德的尸体 小宝宝 还有电话 |
[05:52] | the baby, and the phone, right? | 她没有碰过其它任何东西 对吧 |
[05:54] | Right. | 是啊 |
[05:57] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[06:15] | You told the police that you checked to see | 你跟警察说的是你去看了一下 |
[06:17] | whether your husband was dead and then called 9-1-1. | 你丈夫是否已经死亡 然后报了警 |
[06:20] | – Yes. – We found traces of hydrogen peroxide | -是的 -我们在你丈夫脸上 |
[06:23] | on your husband’s face, | 发现了双氧水的痕迹 |
[06:25] | and also in the blood on the kitchen floor. | 在厨房地板的血迹里也有 |
[06:28] | Dr. Hunt thinks whoever killed your husband | 亨特医生认为杀死你丈夫的凶手 |
[06:30] | cleaned up after he was dead. | 行凶后清理了犯罪现场 |
[06:36] | And you think I did it? | 你认为是我干的 |
[06:38] | I don’t understand what I’m doing here. | 我不明白叫我去干什么 |
[06:40] | If someone broke in, where was my dad? | 如果有人闯进我们家 那我爸在干嘛呢 |
[06:43] | Your mom will fill you in. | 你妈妈会告诉你一切的 |
[06:45] | Just here to give you a ride. | 我只是来接你过去 |
[06:46] | What position do you play? | 你打哪个位置 |
[06:48] | Benchwarmer. | 坐冷板凳的 |
[06:50] | Asthma, hardly ever acts up, | 我有哮喘 几乎从不发病 |
[06:53] | but they still sit me most of the time. | 但他们大多数时间还是让我当观众 |
[06:55] | Never made it off the practice squad myself. | 我就一直待在练习队里 |
[06:58] | It sucks. I love to play, though. | 太不爽了 但我还是喜欢玩球 |
[07:01] | I’m in a touch league on weekends. | 我周末会在一个触式橄榄球队打球 |
[07:01] | 以触碰代替身体激烈冲撞的橄榄球比赛 比赛方式温和 老少咸宜 | |
[07:03] | We got a game tomorrow. | 我们明天就有场比赛 |
[07:04] | Your parents ever come to see you play? | 你父母来看过你比赛吗 |
[07:05] | Yeah, right. Dad’s too busy with the baby, | 才怪 爸爸忙于照顾小宝宝 |
[07:08] | and mom never leaves the office. | 妈妈忙得从不离开办公室 |
[07:12] | But your… mom comes home every day | 但你妈妈每天都会回来 |
[07:14] | to feed the baby, right? | 给小宝宝喂奶 对吧 |
[07:16] | News to me. | 我还是第一次听说 |
[07:18] | But whatever. | 不过无所谓了 |
[07:19] | The whole world revolves around Sophie now. | 现在全世界都围着索菲团团转呢 |
[07:24] | Why would I hurt him? Everything was great. | 我怎么会伤害他呢 我们过得很好 |
[07:27] | Well, I can pretty much guarantee, | 我很肯定的一点是 |
[07:30] | all was not well with your husband. | 你丈夫并不是一帆风顺 |
[07:33] | Your husband had a bleeding ulcer | 你丈夫患有出血性溃疡 |
[07:35] | and ulcerated gums. | 还有口腔溃疡 |
[07:36] | What was he so stressed about? | 什么事给他这么大的压力 |
[07:39] | Money. | 钱的问题 |
[07:41] | A new baby. | 一个刚出生的宝宝 |
[07:42] | Do you have any idea how difficult it is | 你能体会到既要辛苦工作 |
[07:45] | to work and raise a family at the same time? | 又要养儿哺女 是多么的艰辛吗 |
[07:48] | But we were making it work, together. | 好在我们夫妻同心 日子也还过得去 |
[07:55] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[07:57] | What’s going on, mom? Where’s dad? | 妈 发生什么事了 爸在哪 |
[07:59] | Oh, Mike. | 迈克 |
[08:03] | Your father’s dead. | 你父亲去世了 |
[08:17] | I am so sorry to keep you waiting this long. Kate Murphy. | 不好意思让你久等 我是凯特·莫菲 |
[08:20] | Todd Fleming. Not a problem at all. | 托德·佛莱明 没关系 |
[08:22] | The office is never far away. | 办公室那边的事也没耽误 |
[08:25] | So… Megan’s ex-husband, huh? | 梅根的前夫 对吧 |
[08:28] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. I’m quite the curiosity, aren’t I? | 对 大家对我都很好奇 是吧 |
[08:32] | I looked at the file you sent over, Manny Santos. | 我看了你送来的档案 曼尼·桑托斯 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:36] | Not your typical McKinney and white client. | 这位可不是你平时那种富裕白种人客户 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I’m taking the case pro bono. | 对 此案是公益诉讼 |
[08:41] | – It’s good for the soul. – Really? | -积德行善 -真的吗 |
[08:44] | I thought pro bono work was a Bar Association requirement. | 我以为公益诉讼是律师协会的要求 |
[08:47] | Kinda like your consulting fee. | 和你的顾问费是一个道理 |
[08:50] | Yeah, I’m not really sure how I feel | 我不确定我是否愿意为一个 |
[08:51] | about vouching for somebody accused of felony carjacking. | 被控劫车重罪的人作证明 |
[08:54] | No, no, I-it was a joyride gone bad. | 不 就是偷开别人的车一时飚的太过火 |
[08:56] | Look, Manny is a good kid. He just messed up. | 曼尼是好孩子 他只是一时糊涂 |
[08:59] | The problem is, the prosecution wants to trial him as an adult, | 问题是 控方要将他按成人审判 |
[09:02] | which could mean serious jail time. | 可能让他被判重刑 |
[09:03] | He doesn’t have a birth certificate? | 他没有出生证明吗 |
[09:05] | No, he’s illegal. | 没有 他是非法移民 |
[09:06] | His mom died about two years ago, | 他的母亲两年前去世了 |
[09:07] | so he’s been living with his uncle, who… | 他就和叔叔住在一起 他叔叔 |
[09:09] | Also illegal. Got it. | 也是非法移民 明白了 |
[09:10] | So you need me to verify Manny’s age? | 所以你要我鉴定曼尼的年龄 |
[09:12] | All right. Why don’t you bring him in on Monday? | 好吧 周一把他带过来行吗 |
[09:14] | Actually, the trial is at 9:00 that morning. How’s tomorrow? | 那天早上九点就开庭了 明天行吗 |
[09:23] | Lacey? Hi. It’s me. | 莱西 你好 是我 |
[09:25] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[09:27] | Uh, I saw your father today. | 我今天看见你爸了 |
[09:29] | Uh, yeah. He told me you’re picking me up tomorrow. | 对 他跟我说 明天你来接我 |
[09:31] | – You are, right? – Uh, yeah. Are you okay with that? | -你会来吧 -会 你觉得可以吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah, sure. | 可以啊 |
[09:35] | ‘Cause, you know, the last time we saw each other, | 因为上次我们见面的时候 |
[09:38] | you said I was pushing too hard. | 你说我太咄咄逼人了 |
[09:40] | – You’re just taking us to our riding lesson. – I’m what? | -你送我们去上马术课就行 -什么 |
[09:44] | Yeah, me, Betsy, and Sarah, before yearbook club. | 我 贝丝和萨拉 随后去年鉴俱乐部 |
[09:46] | Dad didn’t tell you? | 爸没告诉你吗 |
[09:48] | Uh, no, but, um… | 没有 |
[09:51] | That’s okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 但没问题 明天见 |
[09:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:57] | I know that look. | 这个表情很熟悉 |
[09:58] | Actually, so do I. | 我也很熟悉 |
[10:04] | I just got off the phone with Lacey. | 我刚撂下莱西的电话 |
[10:06] | I thought I was spending the whole day with her, alone. | 本来我以为可以陪她一整天 母女二人 |
[10:12] | No. | 不是啊 |
[10:13] | You’re providing transportation for your child and her friends. | 你就是给孩子和她的朋友当当司机 |
[10:17] | It’s called parenthood. | 这叫为人父母 |
[10:18] | Now if that’s too much to ask… | 要是这对你太难了 |
[10:20] | No, no, no. I… look forward to meeting her friends. | 没有 我很期待见到她的朋友 |
[10:24] | Okay, good. Good-bye, Dr. Murphy. | 很好 再见 莫菲医生 |
[10:27] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[10:30] | So correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t you working tomorrow? | 如果我没记错的话 你明天不是工作吗 |
[10:33] | Got it covered. | 我自有安排 |
[10:37] | It appears Ed was an excellent father. | 看来爱德生前是个好父亲 |
[10:40] | And yet, you still think his wife could’ve done this? | 你仍然认为 他妻子有作案可能 |
[10:43] | The stab to the left ventricle is what killed him. | 刺向左心室的那一刀是致命伤 |
[10:45] | The rest were postmortem, so Bud’s right. | 其他的伤是死后造成的 布达说得对 |
[10:48] | This was personal. | 这是一起仇杀 |
[10:49] | The wounds are 6 1/2 inches deep, | 伤口深16.5厘米 |
[10:52] | cut by a unique blade. | 是被一种很特殊的刀面所致 |
[10:53] | Uh, the surfaces were punctured at entry, not cut. | 凶器是刺破表皮进入体内 而不是割开 |
[10:57] | Both sides were serrated. | 两边均呈锯齿状 |
[10:59] | What kind of knife is completely serrated? | 什么刀两边都有锯齿 |
[11:04] | Ed made furniture, didn’t he? | 爱德是做家具的吧 |
[11:10] | I walked in, | 我走进来 |
[11:12] | and, uh, it was quiet. | 里面很安静 |
[11:16] | And… I went to go… | 我刚要去 |
[11:19] | check on Sophie. | 看一下索菲 |
[11:21] | And… | 就 |
[11:23] | And that’s when… | 就看到 |
[11:28] | And, uh, what did you do next? | 你接下来做了什么 |
[11:32] | I, uh, I knelt down next to him, | 我在他身边跪下来 |
[11:34] | And… | 然后 |
[11:36] | he wasn’t breathing. | 发现他已经停止呼吸了 |
[11:39] | And then I called 9-1-1, but I knew… | 我赶忙打了911 可我知道已经晚了 |
[11:42] | Your son seemed a little surprised | 你说中午回来是吃午饭 |
[11:45] | that you had come home for lunch. | 你儿子似乎对此有些意外 |
[11:47] | Ed’s-Ed said he was having problems with the baby, | 爱德说宝宝搞得他头大 |
[11:50] | so he called, and I came. | 所以他打电话给我 我就回来了 |
[11:53] | Do you come home for lunch often? | 那你中午经常回来吃饭吗 |
[11:56] | As often as I can. | 能回就回 |
[11:58] | It hasn’t exactly been easy with the baby. | 照顾小孩确实很不容易 |
[12:01] | And Mike, how’s he been? | 那迈克呢 他最近怎么样 |
[12:04] | You know boys. | 男孩儿还不都那样 |
[12:06] | They’re not exactly baby crazy. | 他们对婴儿实在没什么兴趣 |
[12:08] | But he’s a great kid, | 可他的确是个好孩子 |
[12:11] | and he’s really gonna have to step up now. | 他现在真的要开始挑大梁了 |
[12:15] | All right, Jen. Thanks. | 没事儿了 珍 谢谢你 |
[12:18] | Mrs. Russell. | 罗素太太 |
[12:25] | So she stabs him, he goes down, | 那么她捅了他 他倒下了 |
[12:28] | and then she stabs him a few more times for good measure. | 她又过来捅了好几下 |
[12:30] | Okay, so now it’s a mess, | 好吧 现在屋里乱成一团 |
[12:33] | And? | 然后呢 |
[12:37] | Voila! She grabs one of these to clean up. | 瞧这儿 她从中拿一瓶开始清理现场 |
[12:39] | And calls 9-1-1 before she’s finished? | 然后在没搞定前就打了911吗 |
[12:43] | Why clean up if you’re gonna leave the body? | 既然不打算挪走尸体 又何必清理现场 |
[12:46] | Murder’s not a clearheaded act. | 杀完人脑子比较混乱呗 |
[12:48] | No. | 不对 |
[12:50] | She knew exactly what she was doing. | 她很清楚自己在做什么 |
[12:53] | Maybe she was covering for someone. | 或许她只是在掩护真正的凶手 |
[13:20] | – What do you got? – This can’t be Jen’s print. | -发现了什么 -这不可能是珍的鞋印 |
[13:23] | No. But it could be her son’s. | 的确 不过有可能是她儿子的 |
[13:33] | Mrs. Russell, answer our questions. | 罗素夫人 请如实回答问题 |
[13:36] | We know you cleaned up your son’s footprints. | 我们发现你清理了你儿子留在现场的鞋印 |
[13:39] | Why did you think he killed his father? | 你为什么会认为是他杀了他老爸 |
[13:42] | Ed had contusions from a recent fight. | 爱德身上有最近在争斗中留下的青肿 |
[13:44] | Was that with your son? | 是和你儿子发生的争执吗 |
[13:45] | We confirmed that he skipped school yesterday. | 我们已经证实他昨天逃学了 |
[13:47] | Mrs. Russell, please, just tell us where Mike is. | 罗素夫人 请告诉我们迈克在哪里 |
[13:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:52] | Am I under arrest? | 我这是被捕了吗 |
[14:00] | Sit on her till you hear from me. | 盯着她 等我的消息 |
[14:04] | – She could be wrong, you know? – How’s that? | -她可能弄错了 -此话怎讲 |
[14:07] | Yeah, she cleaned up footprints she thought were her son’s. | 她清理鞋印 因为她以为那是她儿子的 |
[14:10] | What if she was wrong? | 万一那不是她儿子留下的呢 |
[14:11] | But what if she wasn’t? We gotta talk to Mike. | 可如果是呢 我们得找迈克谈谈 |
[14:14] | Good luck finding him. | 祝你能顺利找到他 |
[14:30] | This is some way to grieve. | 你表达悲痛的方式很特别啊 |
[14:33] | What do you expect me to do, sit at home with my mom? | 那你想我怎样 在家坐着陪我妈发呆吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah, as a matter of fact. | 我的确是这么想的 |
[14:37] | Unless you got something to feel guilty about. | 除非是你心里有愧 |
[14:39] | Anything you wanna tell me? | 有什么想跟我说的吗 |
[14:41] | I checked with your principal. | 我向你校长核实过了 |
[14:43] | You neglected to mention you cut school yesterday. | 你故意回避了你昨天逃学的事儿 |
[14:45] | – I went to meet someone. – Who? | -我去赴约了 -见谁 |
[14:48] | – A girl. – She have a name? | -一个女孩儿 -她叫什么 |
[14:50] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[14:51] | Carla. That’s it? Carla? | 卡拉 卡拉什么 |
[14:53] | Look, I don’t know her last name. | 我不知道她姓什么 |
[14:56] | We met online. I was going to meet her for real yesterday. | 我们在网上认识的 我昨天正要去见她 |
[14:59] | Where’d you go? | 在哪儿 |
[15:00] | I didn’t. I chickened out. I went to an arcade instead. | 没去 临阵脱逃 我去游戏厅了 |
[15:03] | Look… don’t lie to me, kid. | 听着 别跟我耍花样 小子 |
[15:06] | Your father and you had a fight the day before he died. | 你和你父亲在他被害前一天有过争斗 |
[15:08] | What’d he do, ground you? | 他怎么惩罚你的 禁足吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 那又怎样 |
[15:11] | So maybe you snapped, went into the garage, | 于是你很生气 跑到车库 |
[15:13] | grabbed one of his tools, stabbed him. | 随手抓了他的什么工具 捅了他 |
[15:15] | I didn’t kill my dad. | 我没杀我爸 |
[15:16] | Well, who did? Carla? | 那是谁干的 卡拉吗 |
[15:18] | No! I… | 当然不是 我 |
[15:21] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道啊 我 |
[15:25] | Wait. There’s this guy Jake. Sometimes he gets… | 等等 有个叫杰克的家伙有时会 |
[15:29] | My dad hires him to help him with his furniture stuff. | 他是我爸雇来帮他做家具的伙计 |
[15:31] | – He might have done it. – And let me guess, | -也许是他干的 -让我猜猜 |
[15:33] | this Jake, you don’t know his last name either, do you? | 这位杰克 你也不知道他姓什么吧 |
[15:42] | Any word from Bud on the son? | 布达在儿子那里查到东西了吗 |
[15:44] | The kid gave him a tip. | 那孩子给了他条线索 |
[15:45] | He and Sam are on their way to bargain outlet, | 他和萨姆正往批发卖场去 |
[15:47] | looking for a day laborer who worked with Ed. | 找一个曾和爱德一起干活的临时工 |
[15:49] | – Good. – Good? | -很好 -很好 |
[15:51] | I’m just-I’m having a hard time trying to imagine | 我只是 我无法想象 |
[15:52] | – what would drive him to kill his father. – Neglect? | -他为什么要杀自己的父亲 -被忽视 |
[15:56] | He was a stay-at-home dad, | 他是个家庭主夫 |
[15:58] | and from what I can tell, a good one. | 且据我观察 是个好爸爸 |
[15:59] | To his baby girl, but maybe not so much to Mike. | 或许他把爱全给了小女儿 忽视了儿子 |
[16:02] | I mean, sometimes kids get lost in the shuffle, you know? | 有时候父母忙这忙那就忽视了孩子 |
[16:07] | I know we’re missing something. | 我们一定有所遗漏 |
[16:10] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[16:11] | My mom taught me that the key to carpool is snacks. | 我妈妈教导我拼车的乐趣在于分享小吃 |
[16:14] | Pretzels, chocolate, gum. | 椒盐脆饼干 巧克力 口香糖 |
[16:20] | I want Lacey to like me, not have her teeth fall out. | 我想讨莱西的欢心 不是害她吃出蛀牙 |
[16:23] | You’ll thank me later on. | 你以后会谢我的 |
[16:25] | Shouldn’t you be going soon? | 你是不是该走了 |
[16:29] | Oh, damn it. | 糟糕 |
[16:36] | How many sisters? | 有几个姐妹来着 |
[16:37] | Three. | 仨 |
[16:40] | Bring the bag. | 带上那包吃的 |
[16:46] | So we’re just supposed to believe this kid? | 我们就这么信了那孩子的话 |
[16:48] | Mike’s mom’s clammed up. | 他妈妈闭口不答 |
[16:49] | We have no physical evidence saying it’s him. | 又没有实物证据证明是他干的 |
[16:52] | Okay, so now what? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[16:54] | – You hate your kitchen. – What? | -就说你讨厌自家的厨房 -什么 |
[16:56] | Look, you can hate your kitchen or I can hate my kitchen. | 要么你上 要么我上 |
[17:01] | Like that’s gonna work. | 你觉得这招能行吗 |
[17:11] | Hey, fellas! | 伙计们 |
[17:14] | I hate my kitchen. | 我们家厨房忒难看了 |
[17:16] | Who’s gonna help me fall in love again? | 哪位能帮忙把它改装得美一点 |
[17:40] | Get up. Come on. | 起来 快点 |
[17:43] | Get up. | 起来 |
[17:46] | Nice watch. | 手表不错啊 |
[17:47] | It was a gift! | 这是礼物 |
[17:49] | Worth killing for? | 为这杀人值吗 |
[17:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:01] | I don’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[18:10] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[18:11] | Hello. I’m Lacey’s mom. | 你好 我是莱西的妈妈 |
[18:13] | Nice to meet you. Hello. | 见到你很高心 你好 |
[18:15] | – Hi. – Hi. | -您好 -你好 |
[18:15] | – You’re late and working. – Uh, sorry. | -你迟到了 又忙工作了吧 -抱歉 |
[18:24] | – Okay. – Who are you? | -好的 -你是谁 |
[18:25] | I’m Peter. I work with your mom. | 我叫彼特 你妈妈的同事 |
[18:27] | On dead people? | 你也是检查死人的 |
[18:29] | Well, that’s right. As a matter of fact, | 你们说对了 而且其实 |
[18:31] | there was a guy killed yesterday named Ed Russell, | 昨天有位叫爱德·罗素的人被杀 |
[18:33] | and we’re trying to find out who did it. | 我们正忙着追查凶手 |
[18:36] | And, uh, you could give your mom a break. | 对你妈别那么不依不饶 |
[18:48] | Okay, so… who wants a tasty cake? | 有谁想来一块美味小蛋糕 |
[18:54] | Ed gave me the watch as payment. | 这块表是爱德给我的 当做酬劳 |
[18:57] | He was short on cash. | 他手头有点紧 |
[18:58] | So why’d you run away? | 那你干嘛要跑 |
[18:59] | Who knows what you’re trying to put on me? | 鬼知道你们要往我身上按什么罪名 |
[19:01] | You mean like, uh, burglary, theft, | 你是指例如入室行窃 偷盗 |
[19:04] | trafficking in stolen property? Read your rap sheet. | 销赃什么的吗 自己读读你的前科 |
[19:08] | Things have a way of going missing when you’re around. | 你走到哪里 哪里就丢东西 |
[19:10] | – I didn’t take anything from Ed. – Really? | -我没拿爱德任何东西 -真的吗 |
[19:12] | Because we found this rasp in your tool chest. | 我们在你的工具箱里找到了这把锉刀 |
[19:14] | It’s the same length as the one Ed was murdered with. | 和杀死爱德的那把长度相同 |
[19:17] | Now we’re about to send this to the lab to test for his blood, | 我们正要拿它去作个血迹鉴定 |
[19:21] | unless you wanna save us some time. | 或许你可以为我们省点功夫 |
[19:26] | Ed was my friend. | 爱德是我的朋友 |
[19:28] | He knew I had some trouble in the past. He cut me a break. | 他知道我以前那些事 仍然给了我机会 |
[19:33] | I swear to you, I didn’t kill him. | 我对你们发誓 我没杀他 |
[19:42] | Hi. Todd Fleming. | 你好 我叫托德·佛莱明 |
[19:44] | – I’m here to see… – Good morning. | -我来找 -早上好 |
[19:45] | Dr. Murphy, hi. | 莫菲医生 你好 |
[19:47] | – How are you? – This is my client, Manny Santos. | -你好 -这是我的客户曼尼·桑托斯 |
[19:49] | – Hello, Manny. – Hello. | -你好 曼尼 -你好 |
[19:53] | Well, establishing an exact age scientifically is problematic. | 通过技术手段鉴定的年龄准确性仍有偏差 |
[19:56] | I mean, nutrition, genetics, | 比如 营养摄入 遗传因素 |
[19:58] | childhood trauma, can all influence growth. | 童年创伤 都会对发育造成影响 |
[20:00] | We can run an epiphyseal plate evaluation, | 我们可以进行一下骨骺检测 |
[20:02] | but just by eye, I can tell you | 但仅凭肉眼观察 我可以告诉你 |
[20:04] | his subcutaneous adipose tissue appears prepubescent, | 从他的皮下脂肪组织来看是没到青春期的 |
[20:07] | as does his lack of facial hair and muscle definition. | 而且他体毛也不浓 肌肉也没长成型 |
[20:10] | Of course, there is an easy way to determine puberty. | 当然 有一种简单方法可以测定青春期 |
[20:14] | You want me to do what? | 你想让我干嘛 |
[20:15] | Check the Tanner stage of development of his you know whats. | 检查他那个东西发育到哪个坦纳阶段了 |
[20:18] | This is way beyond my job description. | 这不是我的工作范围 |
[20:20] | I need this determination as soon as possible. | 我需要尽快确定他的年龄 |
[20:22] | Then you check his you know whats. | 那你来检查他那个东西好了 |
[20:24] | You’re a doctor. I don’t see him letting me do it. | 你是医生 我想他不会想让我来做 |
[20:26] | Lo que esta pasando? | 发生什么事了[西班牙语] |
[20:29] | Tengo que chequear sus cojones. | 我要检查你的那话儿[西班牙语] |
[20:33] | Are sure you don’t want one? The girls loved ’em. | 你真不想吃一个吗 那些女孩挺喜欢的 |
[20:35] | Yeah, they loved you. | 没错 他们喜欢的是你 |
[20:37] | – I thought you were with your daughter today. – So did I. | -我以为你今天会陪女儿 -陪完了 |
[20:40] | We heard that you might have the murder weapon. | 我们听说你可能找到凶器了 |
[20:42] | Looks like a fit. | 看起来很匹配 |
[20:45] | Yeah, except forensics didn’t find any blood. | 没错 但是法医没有发现任何血迹 |
[20:49] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:50] | There’s something in the subcutaneous tissue. | 皮下组织里好像有什么东西 |
[20:54] | Ethan? | 伊桑 |
[20:56] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[21:10] | They look like… | 看起来像是 |
[21:12] | Fish scales. | 鱼鳞 |
[21:23] | They didn’t come from Ed, | 这些不是爱德的 |
[21:25] | so they must be transfer from the killer, right? | 所以一定是凶手留下的 没错吧 |
[21:27] | Well, I’ve heard of guys using a rasp to take off fish scales, | 我曾听说有人用锉刮鱼鳞 |
[21:30] | so maybe he works in a supermarket, a restaurant… | 所以也许他在超市工作 或者饭店 |
[21:32] | Pet store? Okay, maybe not a pet store. | 宠物店 好吧 可能不是 |
[21:35] | Guys, they’re not fish scales. | 伙计们 不是鱼鳞 |
[21:39] | They’re flakes of human skin. | 是人体皮肤产生的皮屑 |
[21:47] | Lacey. | 是莱西 |
[21:48] | I think you’ll be fine on your own. | 我想你自己可以搞定的 |
[21:52] | Get me an H&E stain and call me with the results. | 拿去做切片常规染色 出了结果打给我 |
[22:02] | So how was riding class? | 马术课上得怎么样 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 还不错 |
[22:08] | How’s your case going? | 你的案子怎么样了 |
[22:09] | – My what? – Ed Russell? | -我的什么 -爱德·罗素的案子 |
[22:11] | Peter told us. | 彼得告诉我们的 |
[22:15] | Uh, the police think it was the teenage son. | 警察认为凶手是他十几岁的儿子 |
[22:18] | – What do you think? – I hate to think that any child | -你觉得呢 -我不愿想象有哪个孩子 |
[22:22] | could hate their parent that much. | 会恨他们的父母到这种地步 |
[22:28] | – Go ahead, Ethan. – Okay. | -说 伊桑 -好的 |
[22:30] | I’ve got the stain. What am I looking for? | 我做完染色了 要我找什么 |
[22:32] | Mild regular epidermal acanthosis | 表皮棘层轻度增厚 |
[22:34] | with overlying hypogranulosis. | 颗粒层减少 |
[22:37] | Okay… check… | 好的 看到了 |
[22:40] | and… check… | 下一项 看到了 |
[22:44] | and check. | 下一项 看到了 |
[22:45] | Do you see any plugging | 看见什么堵塞物了吗 |
[22:46] | of the follicular orifices? | 在毛囊孔里 |
[22:48] | Um, uh, hold on. Just, uh… | 等下 等一下 |
[22:51] | Yes. Yes, I do. Um… | 有 有 我看到了 |
[22:53] | But-but it’s not eczema. There-there’s no inflammation. | 但不是湿疹 没有炎症 |
[22:56] | It’s ichthyosis. It’s a hereditary disease. | 那是鱼鳞癣 一种遗传病 |
[22:59] | Uh, you’re gonna have to run the D.N.A. to confirm it, | 你得去检验DNA来进行身份确定 |
[23:02] | but tell Bud whoever killed ED Russell | 告诉布达杀死爱德·罗素的凶手 |
[23:04] | has peeling skin, like the aftermath of a sunburn. | 患有皮肤脱屑 就像被晒伤后的蜕皮 |
[23:08] | Okay, I’ll let him know right now. | 好的 我现在就通知他 |
[23:11] | Okay, I just gotta tell you, that was awesome. | 好吧 我必须说 你太牛了 |
[23:14] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 我的天 |
[23:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:26] | Drop ’em. | 脱裤子 |
[23:41] | Guess who diagnosed some ichthyosis? | 猜猜是谁刚查出一例鱼鳞癣 |
[23:44] | – I don’t wanna know. – Ethan. | -我啥都不想知道 -伊桑 |
[23:47] | Seriously, don’t tell me. | 说真的 别解释 |
[23:48] | Shut up and get over here. | 闭嘴 快过来 |
[23:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:00] | What do you make of this? | 你觉得这是怎么弄的 |
[24:05] | You’re gonna need a full body X-Ray. | 你得拍个全身X光片 |
[24:07] | You can put it down. | 可以放下了 |
[24:11] | Roll up your sleeves. | 把袖子卷起来 |
[24:14] | Don’t you need a warrant? | 你们不该出示一张搜查令吗 |
[24:15] | No. We caught you with the dead guy’s watch, | 不用 我们抓到你时你戴着死者的手表 |
[24:18] | and you’re worried about a warrant? | 你居然还敢惦记搜查令 |
[24:19] | Ed’s killer had a skin condition called ichthyosis. | 杀爱德的凶手患有一种叫鱼鳞癣的皮肤病 |
[24:21] | Now roll up your sleeves, | 把袖子卷起来 |
[24:22] | or the warrant I get will be for a cavity search. | 要不然我就去申请个体腔检查的搜查令 |
[24:41] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天过的愉快 |
[24:43] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[24:45] | Yep. Get him outta here. | 完了 带他出去吧 |
[24:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:54] | To your right, down the hall. | 向右转 沿走廊一直走 |
[24:58] | Any other symptoms come with this condition? | 这个病还有其他症状吗 |
[25:00] | Sweating, the only way the body releases heat. | 多汗 这是身体散发热量的唯一方式 |
[25:02] | Some breathing problems, congestion, asthma. | 一些呼吸系统病症 鼻塞 哮喘 |
[25:07] | Asthma? | 哮喘 |
[25:09] | Yeah. Why? | 是呀 怎么了 |
[25:14] | I don’t know where Mike is. | 我不知道迈克去哪儿了 |
[25:15] | He didn’t come home after his football game? | 他打完橄榄球之后没回家吗 |
[25:18] | And I’m starting to worry. | 我也正着急呢 |
[25:20] | That’s why we got this warrant to search Mike’s room. | 所以我们申请到了搜查迈克房间的搜查令 |
[25:31] | Mike has ichthyosis, doesn’t he? | 迈克患有鱼鳞病 对吧 |
[25:33] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟破案有什么关系 |
[25:35] | Yesterday at the police station, | 昨天在警察局的时候 |
[25:36] | you couldn’t look him in the eye… | 你无法直视他的眼睛 |
[25:40] | Because you were looking at his feet | 因为你始终在关注他的脚 |
[25:42] | to see if he had blood on them. | 担心上面有血迹 |
[25:44] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[25:54] | Please, just stop. | 求求你别问了 |
[25:58] | I know this must be impossible for you. | 我知道你肯定觉得难以接受 |
[26:02] | Mrs. Russell, what happened? | 罗素太太 到底发生了什么 |
[26:04] | Why were they fighting? | 他们为什么起的争执 |
[26:06] | Ed wanted to take Mike’s computer, | 爱德想把迈克的电脑收走 |
[26:10] | and Mike was so angry. | 迈克很生气 |
[26:12] | I… I just can’t believe that | 我无法相信他能做出 |
[26:14] | he would do something so horrible. | 这么恐怖的事情 |
[26:28] | Okay. Here are all the posts between Mike and Carla. | 迈克和卡拉之间的全部留言都在这儿了 |
[26:32] | Uh, looks like they met on this site. | 他们貌似是在这个网站上认识的 |
[26:34] | There’s a lot of getting-to-know-you stuff at first, | 开始的时候 都是些自我介绍的内容 |
[26:36] | but then Carla wants specifics. | 接下来卡拉问了很多具体的问题 |
[26:38] | Uh, school, grade, | 在哪上学 几年级 |
[26:39] | hair color, birthday… | 头发颜色 生日 |
[26:41] | Pretty soon Mike’s just pouring out his heart. | 没过多长时间迈克就开始对她敞开心扉 |
[26:44] | “He’s on my ass all the time.” | “他总是找我麻烦” |
[26:45] | “Can’t do anything right.” | “不管干啥总是错的” |
[26:47] | “Wants to take my computer away.” | “想把我电脑收走” |
[26:48] | Which would mean good-bye, Carla. | 那就得跟卡拉说拜拜了 |
[26:50] | And hello, motive. They’ve been talking about | 这可能就是杀人动机 他们曾讨论过 |
[26:51] | getting together and running away. | 一起私奔的计划 |
[26:53] | So Ed finds out, tries to stop him. | 爱德发现了 想阻止他 |
[26:55] | That’s the final straw. | 迈克忍无可忍 |
[26:56] | Mike kills him. | 就杀死了他 |
[26:57] | And winds up missing his rendezvous with Carla. Look. | 结果错过了他跟卡拉的会面 这里 |
[27:01] | Sent today, “Hey. Sorry I missed you yesterday. | 今天发的 “对不起 昨天失约了 |
[27:04] | Are you still here? I’m ready to run.” | 你还在吗 我随时可以出发” |
[27:06] | They’re meeting at 3:00 p.m. | 他们计划今天下午3点 |
[27:07] | today at Felicia’s Coffee. | 在费丽莎咖啡馆见面 |
[27:11] | Way to go, Neal. | 干得好 尼尔 |
[27:13] | I ask you for an epiphyseal plate evaluation, | 我让你做骨骺检测 |
[27:15] | and you do a full set of body X-Rays? | 结果你却拍了全身X光片 |
[27:18] | Take a guess why. | 猜猜为什么 |
[27:19] | Dr. Hunt starting to rub off on you? | 跟亨特医生久了 开始近朱者赤了 |
[27:21] | No. | 不是 |
[27:23] | Well, yes, actually. | 其实你说的也对 |
[27:26] | Take a look. | 先看片子再说 |
[27:47] | Todd, what happens if Manny | 托德 如果曼尼被认定为 |
[27:49] | is ruled a minor? | 未成年人会怎么样 |
[27:50] | Typically, six months in juvie. | 通常会在少管所呆六个月 |
[27:52] | But I’ll be pushing for his immediate release on probation. | 我会替他争取缓刑 立即释放 |
[27:54] | And then back home? | 然后直接回家吗 |
[27:55] | Yeah, that’s the idea. Why? | 是这么想的 怎么了 |
[28:01] | Well, you can see from these growth plates, | 你能从这些骨生长板上看到 |
[28:02] | his leg bones haven’t even begun to fuse like an adult’s. | 他的腿骨骨板甚至还没像成人那样合起来 |
[28:05] | He’s definitely a minor. | 他肯定是未成年 |
[28:07] | But he can’t go back home. | 但他不能回家 |
[28:10] | I saw cigarette burns on his abdomen and upper legs. | 我看到他的腹部和大腿上有烟头烫伤 |
[28:13] | The x-rays show recently healed broken ribs | X光显示肋骨断过 刚痊愈 |
[28:16] | and a fractured humerus. | 还有肱骨骨折 |
[28:17] | And it’s all happened within the last two years, | 这都是最近两年发生的 |
[28:19] | since he’s been living with his uncle. | 那时他和他叔叔开始住在一起 |
[28:20] | It’s consistent with physical abuse. | 也就是说这是躯体虐待 |
[28:22] | We’re not sending the kid back to his abuser. | 我们不会把这孩子送回去给施虐者 |
[28:27] | Wait. Hold on a second. Are you saying you won’t testify? | 等等 等一下 你是说你们不会作证 |
[28:31] | You want him to go to jail? | 你们想让他去坐牢吗 |
[28:32] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[28:34] | What we’re saying is, figure something out. | 我们说的是 找个解决办法 |
[28:46] | Any sign of Carla? | 看到卡拉了吗 |
[28:48] | Put that away. | 把那个放一边吧 |
[28:49] | You can never trust a woman’s online profile. | 你永远不能相信一个女人的网络头像 |
[28:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:54] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:55] | – Is there sugar in here? – Nah. | -加糖了吗 -没 |
[28:57] | I asked for sugar. | 我要糖了 |
[28:58] | You’re lucky you got coffee. | 有咖啡喝就不错了 |
[29:02] | You mind? | 能给递一下吗 |
[29:04] | May I help you? | 有什么可以帮你 |
[29:09] | Can I just get a coffee, | 我来杯咖啡 |
[29:11] | light and sweet? | 低卡加糖 |
[29:12] | Yeah, sure. Yeah. | 当然 好的 |
[29:28] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[29:29] | I think you know, Mike. | 我想你知道 迈克 |
[29:35] | So you got in a fight with your father | 在你爸爸死的前一天晚上 |
[29:37] | the night before he died. | 你和他起了争执 |
[29:38] | He wanted to take your computer away. | 他想拿走你的电脑 |
[29:40] | That doesn’t mean I killed him. | 那并不能说明我杀了他 |
[29:42] | This will, Mike. | 这个可以 迈克 |
[29:44] | Plus, we know you planned to run away with Carla. | 还有 我们知道你计划和卡拉一起逃走 |
[29:46] | And how do you explain this? | 这个你怎么解释 |
[29:51] | Well, what am I sticking around for? | 我干吗还要留下呢 |
[29:53] | My mom’s got a new baby. | 我妈妈已经有那个小宝宝了 |
[29:55] | My dad’s dead. | 我爸死了 |
[29:56] | Nobody cares about me. | 没人在乎我 |
[29:59] | It’s a shame. | 真不幸 |
[30:00] | Ed Russell works his whole life to provide for his family. | 爱德·罗素穷其一生都为了养活这个家 |
[30:03] | This is his reward? | 这就是他的回报 |
[30:05] | I’ll never have kids. | 我永远都不会要孩子了 |
[30:10] | I’ll let you know when I confirm the D.N.A. | 一旦DNA结果确定是他 我就通知你 |
[30:21] | Heard you caught the killer. | 听说你抓住凶手了 |
[30:25] | A 15 year old stabs his father to death | 十五岁的孩子捅死了自己的父亲 |
[30:27] | because he threatens to take away his computer? | 就因为父亲威胁要拿走他的电脑 |
[30:32] | And it eludes you, doesn’t it? | 让你很费解 是吗 |
[30:34] | – Yeah. – Then figure out why. | -是 -那就找出原因来 |
[30:37] | I thought we didn’t care about the why. | 我以为咱们不关心原因呢 |
[30:42] | Dr. Hunt, Ethan is calling for you in the lab. | 亨特医生 伊桑叫你去实验室 |
[30:48] | So that was quite something you did today, full body X-Rays | 今天你做了件壮举 全身X光扫描 |
[30:51] | and an independent radiology report? | 还有非官方放射线报告 |
[30:52] | That’s at least $1,000 off the books. | 至少花了一千美元 还没法入账 |
[30:55] | He’s a lawyer. I figured we’d stick him for it. | 他是个律师 我想我们能让他出钱 |
[31:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:03] | Don’t tell anybody I gave it to you. | 别告诉别人是我给你的 |
[31:05] | You’ll ruin my rep. | 影响我个人形象 |
[31:14] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[31:16] | Yeah. So I ran Mike’s D.N.A. against | 是 我把迈克的DNA跟 |
[31:17] | the flakes we found on Ed. | 在爱德身上找到的皮屑做了对比 |
[31:20] | It’s a match, but it’s only a partial one, | 有匹配 但只是部分匹配 |
[31:21] | So-so either the test failed | 所以 所以要么是检测失败 |
[31:23] | or the flakes are from Ed somehow, | 要么皮屑就是爱德自己的 |
[31:26] | except-except Ed didn’t have ichthyosis. | 但是 爱德并没有鱼鳞病 |
[31:28] | So how did his son get it if it’s hereditary? | 那他的儿子怎么会得上这种遗传病呢 |
[31:30] | Find Peter. Tell him what you did told me. | 去找彼得 把你刚才说的事情告诉他 |
[31:32] | Wait. What did I just tell you? | 等等 我刚刚说什么事情了 |
[31:33] | That Ed wasn’t Mike’s father. | 爱德不是迈克的生父 |
[31:36] | Of course. | 可不是嘛 |
[31:40] | What’d you dig up on Jen Russell? | 在珍·罗素身上查到什么线索了吗 |
[31:41] | Her real name is Jennifer Burke. | 她的真名是詹妮弗·波克 |
[31:43] | We ran her name wide and | 我们用这个名字 扩大搜索范围 |
[31:44] | tracked her back to Arizona, where 15 years ago, | 由此查到十五年前她在亚利桑那州 |
[31:46] | she filed domestic abuse charges against one Tim Scanlan. | 曾经指控蒂姆·斯坎兰实施家庭暴力 |
[31:48] | Looks like she took off with baby Mike | 她当时应该是带着小迈克远走高飞 |
[31:50] | and changed her name when she married Ed. | 改名换姓 嫁给了爱德 |
[31:53] | Detectives. | 各位警探 |
[31:54] | We’ve got Scanlan. | 我们查到斯坎兰了 |
[31:57] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的 |
[31:59] | He was in the coffee shop. | 他刚刚就在咖啡店里 |
[32:00] | Sitting right behind you, which makes him Carla. | 就坐在你后边 他就是那个卡拉 |
[32:04] | I tracked back the I.P. address of their first communication about a year ago. | 我查到他们一年前第一次聊天的IP地址 |
[32:07] | It goes to this halfway house in Flagstaff. | 是在旗杆市的过渡教习所里 |
[32:07] | 美年轻犯人服刑期将满 释放前待的地方 又称中途之家 | |
[32:08] | That’s where Scanlan had just gotten out of prison | 斯坎兰当时在那里正要刑满被释放 |
[32:11] | on an attempted murder charge. | 入狱罪名是谋杀未遂 |
[32:13] | He’s been on every major networking site ever since, | 从那时起 他在各主流网站上 |
[32:15] | posing as Carla, looking for a 15-year-old boy, | 化名卡拉 寻找一个相貌如迈克一般的 |
[32:18] | – same description as Mike. – Where’s Mike now? | -十五岁男孩 -他现在在哪儿 |
[32:20] | – He’s still in custody. – What about Jen? | -他还在拘留中 -珍呢 |
[32:48] | Jen? | 珍 |
[32:49] | Go away. | 走开 |
[32:51] | I-I tried calling. I-I need to talk to you. | 我打过电话了 我需要和你谈谈 |
[33:00] | Ed wasn’t Mike’s biological father, | 爱德不是迈克的生父 |
[33:03] | was he? | 是不是 |
[33:06] | Please leave me alone. | 请让我一个人静一静吧 |
[33:08] | I think that his real father killed your husband. | 我认为他的生父杀了你的丈夫 |
[33:12] | W-wait. Do you hear what I’m saying? | 等下 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[33:15] | Mike’s innocent. | 迈克是清白的 |
[33:17] | Just tell me that I’m right, | 请告诉我 我是对的 |
[33:18] | – and the police will release him. – You’re wrong. | -警方就会释放他 -你错了 |
[33:22] | And I have nothing else to say to you. | 我和你没有其他可说的了 |
[34:03] | Jen? | 珍 |
[34:18] | Jen? | 珍 |
[34:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:30] | Mrs. Russell? | 罗素太太 |
[35:36] | Philadelphia P.D.! | 费城警局 |
[35:38] | They’re out back! Go! Go! | 他们出去了 快追 快追 |
[35:46] | – Scanlan! – Over there in the woods. | -斯坎兰 -在那边的树林里 |
[35:48] | He’s over here! | 他在那 |
[35:49] | – Come on. – Scanlan! | -跟上 -斯坎兰 |
[35:51] | Philly P.D. Scanlan, show me your hands! | 费城警局 举起手来 |
[35:54] | Scanlan, let her go. | 斯坎兰 放开她 |
[35:56] | Ah! Scanlan, show me your hands. Let her go. | 斯坎兰 举起手来 放开她 |
[35:59] | It’s over, scanlan! | 结束了 斯坎兰 |
[36:00] | This bitch took my son away from me! | 这个婊子带走了我的儿子 |
[36:07] | He’ll never be your son. | 他永远都不会是你儿子的 |
[36:09] | I’m gonna break your neck. | 我要掐断你的脖子 |
[36:20] | – Come on. – Show me your hands! | -过来 -举起手来 |
[36:21] | Show me your hands, scanlan. | 举起手来 斯坎兰 |
[36:23] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[36:23] | – Cover me, Sam. – I got you. | -掩护我 萨姆 -没问题 |
[36:25] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Ed Russell. | 你因涉嫌谋杀爱德·罗素被捕了 |
[36:27] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[36:39] | What happened with Tim was a lifetime ago. | 和蒂姆的事情恍如隔世 |
[36:43] | It never occurred to me that he had found us. | 我从来没想过他会找到我们 |
[36:46] | And why target Ed? | 他为什么要杀爱德 |
[36:48] | He didn’t. | 他没这打算 |
[36:50] | He wanted Mike. | 他是来找迈克的 |
[36:52] | His plan was to lure Mike away from the house | 他的计划是将迈克引出房子 |
[36:56] | and then tell him he was his real father. | 告诉他 自己是他的生父 |
[37:02] | But Mike was a no-show, | 但是迈克却没来赴约 |
[37:04] | so Tim came here to the house. | 所以蒂姆来到了你家 |
[37:07] | Ed was working when he arrived. | 他来的时候爱德正在工作 |
[37:10] | Tim probably knew enough about your family | 蒂姆对你们的家庭可能有一定的了解 |
[37:12] | to talk his way in. | 能说服爱德让他进屋 |
[37:15] | Good-looking kid. | 好漂亮的孩子 |
[37:21] | I’m guessing that it was the photos | 我猜是那些照片 |
[37:24] | that made him snap. | 让他愤怒无比 |
[37:52] | You came home, saw the footprints, | 你回到家里 看到了脚印 |
[37:54] | and assumed they were Mike’s. | 以为是迈克留下的 |
[37:56] | How could you have ever known that they were his father’s? | 你哪里会知道那是他亲生父亲的 |
[38:25] | – Okay, great. – Thanks. | -好了 太好了 -谢谢 |
[38:40] | Hang in there, kid. | 撑住 孩子 |
[38:42] | Your mom will be here soon. | 你妈妈很快就来了 |
[39:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:07] | It’s a Children’s Home. | 是个儿童之家 |
[39:08] | One of my colleagues is on the board. | 我有一个同事在董事会 |
[39:10] | Manny will need a sponsor… | 曼尼需要一个担保人 |
[39:13] | A business professional who’ll give him a part-time job. | 一个能给他提供兼职的职业商业人士 |
[39:15] | You want me to hire him? | 你想让我雇他 |
[39:16] | Just put him to work a couple hours a week. | 只是让他一周工作几个小时 |
[39:21] | I don’t know if my firm will go for this. | 我不知道我的公司会不会同意 |
[39:22] | Aw, come on. It’s great P.R. | 得了吧 这事对公关有好处 |
[39:24] | And it’s not too bad for the soul either. | 而且这不也是在积德行善么 |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:33] | See you in court, Dr. Murphy. | 我们法庭见 莫菲医生 |
[39:59] | You’ve been awfully quiet today. | 你今天安静的吓人 |
[40:05] | I was mad at you for all those times before | 我以前一直生你的气 |
[40:08] | when… you didn’t show up because of work. | 那时你总因为工作耽误没法现身赴约 |
[40:13] | But today… | 但是今天 |
[40:15] | You did. | 你却来了 |
[40:20] | So was it the son who did it? | 那么是儿子干的吗 |
[40:24] | Uh, no. It was somebody else. | 哦 不 另有其人 |
[40:27] | Did you catch him? | 你抓住他了吗 |
[40:29] | Yeah, with a lot of help. | 当然 许多人帮了忙 |
[40:32] | My friends think you’re cool, you know? | 我朋友觉得你挺酷的 你知道吗 |
[40:35] | They do? Really? | 是吗 他们真这么觉得 |
[40:39] | It’s kinda weird. | 有点怪怪的 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:48] | I know… | 我知道 |
[40:52] | what it feels like to be forgotten. | 被疏忽遗忘的感觉 |
[40:57] | And I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[40:59] | that I… | 我 |
[41:01] | made you feel that way again. | 又让你有这样的感觉 |
[41:03] | You have every reason in the world to doubt me. | 你有充分的理由对我心存疑虑 |
[41:08] | I just hope that… | 我只是希望 |
[41:11] | you never doubt that I love you. | 你永远不要怀疑我对你的爱 |
[41:29] | Maybe you could do carpool again next Saturday? | 或许下周六你能再来跟我们拼车吗 |
[41:37] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[41:40] | But no snacks. | 但是我不带零食 |