Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] H-help me. 救命呀
[00:34] Liberty Mall. You know what they have there? 自由广场 你知道那里有什么吗
[00:37] – What? – A shark. -什么 -有鲨鱼
[00:39] Why in the world would you know that? 你怎么知道的
[00:41] NorthEast General is a couple blocks from here. 东北综合医院离这就几个街区
[00:43] Whenever I used to operate, I’d come visit the shark. 以前每当要做手术时 我就来看看鲨鱼
[00:46] Oh, communing with one of your own, huh? 那是 你俩很有共同语言嘛
[00:48] I’m kinder and gentler now. 我现在变得很和蔼可亲了好吧
[00:50] Oh, yeah, right. 是吗 真的吗
[00:51] I am. Good morning, detective. 当然 早上好 警探
[00:53] Good morning, Dr. Hunt. 早上好 亨特医生
[00:55] Peter. 彼得
[00:59] What have we got, Sam? 有什么发现 萨姆
[01:00] Well, a couple of shoppers found the body, called it in. 一对购物顾客发现了尸体 就报了警
[01:04] There’s no I.D. on him. 身上没有证件
[01:05] I’m thinking it’s a mugging gone wrong. 我想大概是恶性抢劫案
[01:07] A man was seen hurrying away 有人看到一个人拿着个旅行包
[01:08] from the scene carrying a duffel bag. 急匆匆地从现场离开
[01:10] African-American, 30s, 非裔美国人 三十来岁
[01:12] w-riding jeans, tats. 穿着肥大的牛仔裤 身上有刺青
[01:13] Security cameras? 是监控摄像机拍到的吗
[01:15] That would be too easy. 那这案子也太便宜咱们了
[01:16] So the guy gets hit on the head, and he comes over the rail. 那他是头部被袭 然后从栏杆上摔下来
[01:19] I see multiple cuts and scratches from the bushes, 身上有多处被树枝刮擦的伤痕
[01:22] But I don’t see anything bad enough to kill him. 但我认为没严重到致命的地步
[01:25] – What are you looking for? – A pulse. -你摸什么呢 -动脉呀
[01:28] I think it’s safe to say, by the time you get the call, 我得说一句 你接到电话时
[01:30] he’s already dead. 他就已经死了
[01:31] You don’t want to know some of the mistakes I’ve seen. 你是没见过我以前碰到的那些乌龙事件
[01:34] Detective! Found it on the street two blocks away. 警探 在两个街区外发现了这包
[01:37] No cash or credit cards. He left the driver’s license. 现金和信用卡都没了 只剩下驾照
[01:42] Ted Habison. Callowhill Street. Age 35. 泰德·哈比森 克劳威大街 35岁
[01:46] Let me see that. 让我看看
[01:50] Is there a cheesesteak place around here? 这附近有芝士牛肉堡店吗
[01:52] Yeah, probably. Why? 可能有吧 怎么了
[01:56] That’s cheesesteak cheese. 有股牛肉堡里用的乳酪味
[01:59] How many cheesesteak places can there be in one neighborhood? 这附近的芝士牛肉堡店究竟要有多少家啊
[02:07] Here’s your order. 这是您点的餐
[02:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:12] What can I get you, Officers? 想要些什么 警官
[02:14] – Detective. – Sorry. -我是警探 -抱歉
[02:16] You seen an African-American guy around here– 有没有一个非洲裔的人来过这儿
[02:18] 30s, baggy jeans, 三十多岁 穿着宽松牛仔裤
[02:20] tattoos on his arms? 手臂上有纹身
[02:22] Carl! Get out here! 卡尔 出来下
[02:26] Go! 追
[02:34] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字
[02:36] Jessica Archer, age 33. 杰西卡·阿彻 33岁
[02:39] Died in her sleep in her hotel room. 在酒店房间睡觉时死亡
[02:42] What a waste. 太可惜了
[02:44] Cause of death? 死因呢
[02:45] This. 因为这个
[02:47] Saddle embolism blocking the left and right main pulmonary arteries. 左右肺主动脉被鞍型血栓阻塞
[02:51] It’s as thick as your finger. 粗的跟你手指头一样了
[02:53] She’s young, 她这么年轻
[02:55] her valves are normal, and she looks healthy. 静脉瓣膜也很正常 看起来也很健康
[02:58] So how’d she get a blood clot the size of a hot dog? 怎么会生出粗如热狗肠般的血栓呢
[03:08] Carl Anders, 卡尔·安德斯
[03:10] Member of the Bronson Street Gang. 布朗森街头帮的成员
[03:12] Ex-member. 前成员
[03:13] Mm. Current or ex, 我管你是不是前成员
[03:15] causing a death in the commission of a robbery 抢劫时致人死亡
[03:17] is criminally negligent homicide. 是过失杀人罪
[03:20] Look, I didn’t rob nobody, a’ight? 我没抢劫任何人 好吧
[03:21] I went on my break. That’s it. Mm. 我那天休班 就这样
[03:24] And you expect me to believe a poor ex-gangbanger like you, 你指望我相信像你这样的帮派混混吗
[03:27] It’s true. 真的
[03:30] Ted Harbison’s credit cards. Explain that. 这是泰德·哈比森的信用卡 怎么解释
[03:33] I saw a bag on the ground. I took it. 我看到地上有个包 就拿了
[03:35] And you didn’t see the guy you took it from? 他没看到你抢的那个人吗
[03:37] I saw a guy. He was up ahead of me, kinda weaving. 我看到前面的那个人东倒西歪的
[03:42] Weaving? 东倒西歪
[03:43] Know what I’m saying? Like he was drunk or something. 你明白我的意思 好像喝醉什么的
[03:45] He ducked down some stairs. 他跌跌撞撞的走下台阶
[03:47] By the time I got there, he was gone. 我到时他就没影了
[03:49] The bag was on the ground, so I took it, 包就在地上 所以我就拿了
[03:51] But I didn’t see no body in the bushes. 但我没看到树丛中有人
[03:57] I do not see any evidence of physical trauma. 我没发现有物理外伤
[04:02] What else did they find in that bag of his? 他们在他的包里还找到什么
[04:04] Toiletries, 洗漱用具
[04:05] two issues of “Certified Accountant” magazine, 两期《注册会计师》杂志
[04:08] private pilot logbooks and flight maps, 私人飞机飞行日志和航线图
[04:12] Prescriptions for vicodin and promethazine. 维柯丁和异丙嗪的处方
[04:16] What’s promethazine? 异丙嗪是什么东西
[04:17] It’s prescribed post-op for nausea and vomiting. 一种用于治疗手术后恶心和呕吐症状的药
[04:20] Is there a doctor listed? 有医生签名吗
[04:22] Dr. Mark Chandler. Northeast General Hospital. 马克·钱德勒医生 东北综合医院
[04:25] Those are porthole incisions. This guy just had surgery. 微创切口 这人刚做过手术
[04:29] Let’s get his clothes off. 把他的衣服脱掉
[04:30] – Move that light, will you? – Sure. -把那盏灯挪过来好吗 -好
[04:38] So tell me something. 那么 求个真相
[04:39] They let you just walk out of the hospital right after surgery? 你们医院里做完手术就让病人立马走人吗
[04:42] Not right after. 也不是马上走
[04:43] He probably went in first thing this morning. 他可能是一大早做的手术
[04:45] The whole idea is to shorten recovery time. 这种手术可以缩短病人的恢复时间
[04:48] Four little holes– that one’s for the scope, 四个微创口 那个是进内窥镜的
[04:50] these two are for the instruments, 这两个进手术器械
[04:52] and that one’s for whatever they took out of him. 那个用于取出体内物的
[04:54] By the location, I would say… gallbladder. 根据位置来看 应该是胆囊手术
[04:58] But that’s just routine, right? 但也没什么特别之处 是吧
[05:03] Hey, you okay? 你还好吧
[05:05] Your paresthesia acting up? 你的手又发麻了吗
[05:07] I am fine. 还好
[05:10] Let’s see what’s going on in him. 我们来看看他体内的情况吧
[05:28] Why is his abdomen full of blood? 他的腹腔里怎么全是血
[05:33] You can tell Sam that 你可以告诉萨姆
[05:35] a mugger did not kill Ted Harbison, 杀死泰德·哈比森的不是抢匪
[05:40] his surgeon did. 是他的外科医生
[05:56] Ted passed a gallstone last year. 泰德去年得过胆结石
[05:58] Anyone who’s ever done it will tell you, one is enough. 得过的人都知道 太痛苦了
[06:01] When his symptoms started up again, 后来他的病又复发了
[06:04] we found a surgeon right away. 我们马上找了外科医生
[06:06] It wasn’t the surgery, was it? 他不会是因手术而死吧
[06:08] We’re looking into every possibility. 我们也在排查一切的可能
[06:11] Can you tell me why he was alone? 能告诉我他为什么独自出院吗
[06:13] Hospitals don’t normally release 医院通常不会让术后患者
[06:15] post-op patients without an escort. 在没有陪同的情况下出院
[06:19] After surgery, Ted said he’d be fine in recovery, 手术后 泰德说他一个人可以搞定恢复
[06:22] and I should just come back after work. 让我回去工作不用陪他
[06:26] I had no idea he was gonna sneak out by himself. 我没想到他会一个人偷偷溜出去
[06:31] If only I’d stayed… 如果我在的话
[06:36] – Your husband was an accountant? – Yes. -你丈夫是会计师吗 -是
[06:39] Because we found, uh, pilot logbooks 我们在他的旅行包里
[06:41] and flight maps in his duffel. 找到了飞行日志和航线图
[06:44] I don’t know too many accountant pilots. 我很少见飞行员当会计师的
[06:45] He wasn’t a pilot really. 他算不上是真正的飞行员
[06:47] He had not flown since the day he got his license. 拿到飞机驾照后他就没再飞过
[06:50] Then why did he get his license? 那他拿飞机驾照干嘛
[06:52] To overcome his fear of flying. 战胜恐高症
[06:54] That’s Ted, you see. 这就是泰德的性格
[06:56] Mr. Sensible. 理智至上者
[06:58] If he got caught in the rain in a nice pair of shoes, 如果天下雨而他恰好穿着一双好鞋
[06:59] he’d take his shoes off. 他宁愿把鞋脱下来
[07:01] Easier to clean feet than shoes. 因为脚比鞋好清洗
[07:07] Mrs. Harbison, I promise you, 哈比森夫人 我保证
[07:11] we’re gonna find out what happened to your husband. 一定会找出你丈夫的死因
[07:13] Well, according to Jessica’s labs, 根据杰西卡的实验室报告
[07:15] she didn’t have cancer. 她没得过癌症
[07:17] She wasn’t a smoker, or pregnant, or dehydrated. 她不吸烟 没怀孕 也无脱水症状
[07:20] And she definitely wasn’t obese. 而且她也绝对不是肥胖患者
[07:22] Which reminds me, have you had your heart checked lately? 这可提醒我了 你最近做过心脏检查吗
[07:24] You had your face checked lately? 你最近做过面部检查吗
[07:29] Wait. Look at this. 等等 看这个
[07:30] Jessica had elevated levels of progesterone. 杰西卡体内的孕酮素升高
[07:34] She was on the pill. 她服过避孕药
[07:35] Okay, she has one marginal risk factor for hypercoagulation, 这是导致血液高凝状态的一个危险因素
[07:39] but there are millions of women on the pill, 可服用避孕药的女性多了去了
[07:41] and they don’t all die in their hotel beds. 也没见她们都死在酒店的床上
[07:44] Wait. That’s it. 等等 我明白了
[07:46] What’s it? 什么
[07:47] She died in her hotel room, right? 她是在酒店房间里死的 对吧
[07:51] You thinking she just got off an airplane? 你的意思是说她刚下飞机
[07:59] How long since you’ve been here? 你在这家医院工作了多久
[08:01] – Not since Gwen took over. – Gwen? -在格温接手医院之前 -格温是谁
[08:03] Gwen Baldwin. 格温·鲍德温
[08:05] Nurse turned equipment rep 从护士到医疗器械销售代表
[08:07] turned hospital administrator. 最后晋升为院长
[08:08] A real health care success story. 一个绝对真实的医疗行业成功故事
[08:10] I’m getting the warm fuzzies. 真是激励人心温暖心灵啊
[08:12] Mm. We were friends once. 我们曾经是朋友
[08:14] You’d be amazed how many Christmas cards stop coming 当你失手害病人死在手术台上后
[08:17] after you’ve killed a patient on the operating table. 会错愕的发现连圣诞卡都变得屈指可数
[08:20] Just a second, Megan. 请稍等一下 梅根
[08:28] I’ve never been acceded to having a green thumb, but– 我并不是园艺高手
[08:31] these have become my obsession. 但这确实成了我的嗜好
[08:34] We’re here about Ted Harbison. 我们是为泰德·哈比森而来
[08:35] Mark Chandler operated on him this morning. 马克·钱德勒今早为他做过手术
[08:37] A cholecystectomy, to be exact. He exsanguinated internally. 准确说是胆囊切除术 却引发了内出血
[08:41] Might be an issue with his care. 有可能在治疗中出现了问题
[08:44] Well, then there are procedures that have to be followed. 既然如此 那就按程序走吧
[08:48] Can you give us a second? 能让我们单独谈会吗
[08:51] Gwen. 格温
[08:54] I know all about your procedures. 我知道这种事情的处理流程
[08:58] I just want to talk to him, surgeon to surgeon. 我就想跟他聊聊 以同行的身份
[09:00] I used to be one, if you remember. 如果你还记得的话 我也曾是外科医生
[09:05] Of course. I’m sorry. 当然 我很抱歉
[09:08] That must’ve been horrible for you. 这对你来说一定难熬极了
[09:10] The car accident and then losing a patient. 先是车祸之后又失去了一个病人
[09:13] If I didn’t reach out to you, 那时我没有联系你
[09:14] it was because I was dealing with a loss of my own. 是因为我也正遭受着丧亲之痛
[09:18] My son Nick. 我儿子尼克
[09:22] He O.D.’ed his freshman year at a frat party. 他大一时因吸毒过量死在兄弟会派对上
[09:25] The bonsai was his. 这是他的盆栽
[09:27] For four years, I have kept it alive, 四年了 无论长木虱还是烂根
[09:30] through plant lice and root rot. 我一直努力让它存活下去
[09:34] Oh, god. I–Gwen, I’m– 哦 天啊 我 格温 我
[09:37] No, that is awful. 不 那太糟糕了
[09:39] Oh. Oh, God. 哦 天啊
[09:49] Let’s go find Dr. Chandler. 我们去找钱德勒医生吧
[09:53] I’m late for rounds. What’s this all about? 我巡房要迟到了 究竟有什么事
[09:55] Dr. Hunt is with the Medical Examiner’s Office. 这是法医鉴定处的亨特医生
[09:58] You might want to pay attention. 也许你应该仔细听听
[10:00] Ted Harbison. You operated on him this morning, 今天早上 你对泰德·哈比森实施了
[10:02] a cholecystectomy. 胆囊切除术
[10:03] 8:00. Discharged at noon, I believe. 八点做的 我想他是中午出的院
[10:06] And dead an hour later. 一小时之后他就死了
[10:10] That’s my last surgery of the morning. 那是我今早最后一台手术
[10:12] Then I went to my country club after. 之后我去了乡村俱乐部
[10:14] Is he really dead? 他真死了吗
[10:14] – Exsanguinated internally. – Well, that’s not possible. -死于内出血 -不可能
[10:17] Oh, it’s possible. It happened. 很有可能 因为事实如此
[10:19] Ted had two cystic ducts, not one. 泰德有两个胆囊管 而不是一个
[10:21] You should’ve checked for anomalous vasculature, 你应该对异常血管进行检查
[10:23] but you didn’t. You clipped one artery, 但是你没有 你只夹闭了一条动脉
[10:25] missed the other. 却没管另外一个
[10:26] Hey, hold on a second here. 嘿 打住打住
[10:26] And how a man with crashing blood pressure 而一个血压异常的病人是如何
[10:29] managed to sneak out of your recovery room– 从术后恢复室偷偷溜走的
[10:31] That’s another question I have. 则是我要问的另外一个问题
[10:32] He was a dead man walking. 他这无疑于足踏黄泉
[10:35] – Wait. – You’re wrong, Dr. Hunt. -等等 -你错了 亨特医生
[10:36] Of course I checked for anomalous vasculature, 我当然检查了异常血管
[10:39] and of course I cliped both arteries. 两根动脉我都夹闭了
[10:41] The procedure went perfectly. 手术一切顺利
[10:43] You don’t believe me, check the video. 你不相信我 可以去检查录像
[10:46] Like I said, I’m late for rounds. 我说过了 我巡房要迟到了
[10:50] I’m gonna need that video. 我需要那个录像
[10:52] From now on, you can talk to our general counsel. 从现在起 你去跟我们的律师谈吧
[10:57] Kate is not gonna be happy with you 没搞清楚就跑来
[11:00] walking around making accusations 对别人横加指控
[11:01] without all your ducks in a row. 你会把凯特惹毛的
[11:02] Kate is not a surgeon. 凯特又不是外科医生
[11:03] You do not close a patient 在没对自己的手术做完检查之前
[11:05] without checking your work. 决不能随便让病人出院
[11:06] Somehow I don’t think your friend Gwen 不知怎的 我觉得你朋友格温
[11:07] is gonna hand over that video anytime soon. 短期内不会把录像痛快的交出来的
[11:10] And how are you gonna prove Chandler wrong without it, huh? 没录像你怎么证明钱德勒出错了
[11:12] Excuse me. I’m Nancy Follett. 打扰一下 我是南希·福莱特
[11:15] I’m a surgical nurse. 我是名外科护士
[11:16] I couldn’t help overhearing. 我刚才无意中听到你们的谈话
[11:17] Yes? 怎么了
[11:20] Chandler is a disaster waiting to happen. 钱德勒就是个定时炸弹
[11:23] The hospital loves him 院方很喜欢他
[11:24] because he whips through surgeries faster than a pit crew, 因为他做手术的速度快过赛车维修员
[11:27] but he’s reckless. 可他本人就是个马大哈
[11:28] He’s left sponges in the patients 他把海绵落在病人体内
[11:30] and then blamed the nurses for getting the count wrong. 事后却责怪护士记错了数
[11:32] Has he ever lost a patient before? 他以前医死过病人吗
[11:34] Not that I know of, but it’s just a matter of time. 据我所知没有 但这也是迟早的事
[11:42] Somebody wanted to see me? 有人要见我吗
[11:43] Dr. Gross, this is Karen Archer. 格罗斯医生 这是凯伦·阿彻
[11:50] Oh, my God. You’re– 我的神啊 你是
[11:52] Jessica’s twin sister. 杰西卡的孪生姐妹
[11:58] So if this guy is leaving sponges in patients, 如果这家伙曾把海绵留在病人体内
[12:00] how is he still practicing? 为什么他还能继续行医
[12:02] Happens all the time, unfortunately. 这种事并不稀奇 挺无奈的
[12:04] The nurses keep the count, 护士记着海绵数
[12:05] but if the surgeons disagree 要是跟外科医生记的数目不符
[12:07] and the nurses dare correct them, 此时但凡有护士敢出言反驳的
[12:09] they get their heads handed to them. 无疑于引颈受戮 自寻死路
[12:10] Well, remind me to never need operation. 好吧 提醒我这辈子都别动手术
[12:13] Well, that looks like an unclipped artery to me. 我是看不出来这条动脉有被夹过
[12:15] Look again. 仔细看
[12:19] What are they? 这是什么玩意
[12:20] Traumatic impressions on the adventitia– 血管外膜有压痕型创伤
[12:24] the outer lining of the artery. 也就是动脉外面的那层膜
[12:26] Chandler did clip both arteries. 钱德勒当时的确两根动脉都夹闭了
[12:28] Okay, so what happened to the clips? 那么夹血管的钛夹呢
[12:31] There’s only one place they could be. 只有一个可能
[12:51] Well, I’ll be damned. 哎 我太有才了
[13:06] We removed Ted Harbison’s blood at autopsy, 在尸检时泰德·哈比森的血液被全部抽出
[13:09] And this is what we found when we put it through a sieve. 这是用筛子过滤后得到的东西
[13:11] It turns out that Dr. Chandler 由此可见钱德勒医生的确
[13:13] did clip the other artery, but look at the clips. 夹闭了另一根动脉 但是这么多钛夹
[13:16] I can understand one not being properly closed maybe, 掉下来一个我还能理解 怎么可能
[13:18] but three? 三个全脱落
[13:19] Either Chandler was in such a hurry to get to his golf game, 要么是钱德勒急着赶去打高尔夫
[13:22] he didn’t notice, making this malpractice, 所以粗心大意以至于酿成医疗事故
[13:25] or that’s how he wanted it to look. 要么就是蓄意为之
[13:29] Murder made to look like malpractice? 凶手想伪造成医疗过失的样子
[13:31] Never seen such a bad clip job. 我可从没见过这么逊的血管夹闭技术
[13:33] Yeah, but what’s the motive? 这样 但动机是什么呢
[13:35] Well, Ted was an accountant, right? 泰德是个会计师 对吗
[13:36] So maybe there’s hidden connection 所以他和钱德勒之间可能
[13:38] between him and Chandler. 存在不为人知的关系
[13:40] Well, guess I know what I’m gonna be doing 好吧 这下我就知道
[13:43] the rest of my afternoon. 今天下午该干什么了
[13:46] Murder by malpractice. 以医疗过失来掩盖谋杀
[13:47] That’s bold, even for you. 即便是你 这话也够惊世骇俗的
[13:50] Thank you. 承蒙夸奖
[13:51] So bold that I’m wondering 如此大胆不免让我心生揣测
[13:53] if it has anything to do with the patient you lost. 这是否跟被你医死的病人有关
[13:57] Expiation for past sins maybe? 难道是在为自己过去的错误赎罪吗
[13:59] What I did was an accident, 我那次只是个意外
[14:01] and… yeah, I-I’m haunted by it. 而且 我一直心有愧疚
[14:04] That guy isn’t haunted by anything. 那家伙可是毫无惭色
[14:06] I’m gonna put him out of business. 我必须将他清出医生的队伍
[14:08] No, what you’re gonna do is give 不 你要先别急着
[14:09] Chandler every benefit of the doubt. 对钱德勒妄下论断
[14:10] Then you nail him, after you are absolutely sure. 等找到确凿证据时 再将其定罪
[14:13] Uh, we have a couple of problems before we get to that. 可在此之前 咱们还有困难要解决
[14:17] The video? 手术录像
[14:19] Right. The hospital has a video of Ted’s surgery. 没错 医院握有泰德手术的录像
[14:24] I need you to lean on the C.O.O. 我要你和他们首席运营官沟通下
[14:26] to give us a copy. 给我们一份拷贝
[14:27] Her name is Gwen Baldwin. 她名字是格温·鲍德温
[14:28] – Is that all? – No. -就这些吗 -不是
[14:30] Mm. We also need the staple gun that 我们还要手术时
[14:31] the doctor used during the procedure. 医生用的那把钛夹枪
[14:33] Usually they’re destroyed within 24 hours of use. 通常它们在用后二十四小时内就被销毁
[14:35] Without it, he will claim equipment failure, 没有钛夹枪 他会狡辩称器械故障
[14:38] and we will not have any evidence to prove otherwise. 而我们再也没有什么证据进行反驳
[14:40] Unless it was equipment failure. 除非真的是器械故障
[14:42] Are you gonna help me or not? 你到底要不要帮我
[14:57] She died from a clot 她的死因是血凝
[14:58] that stopped blood flowing to her heart. 造成阻塞 使血液无法流入心脏
[15:01] We checked her for risk factors 我们检查了所有的危险因素
[15:02] and found that she was on the pill. 发现她在服用避孕药
[15:04] That, in combination with her recent travels, 再加上她这次的旅行
[15:06] leads us to think it was deep vein thrombosis. 我们认为应该是深层静脉血栓
[15:12] Our parents are dead. 我们父母都已过世
[15:14] We’re all each other had. 我们姐妹二人相依为命
[15:16] We were inseparable once… 我们曾经形影不离
[15:19] But life happened. 但是生活就是这样
[15:22] Different careers in different cities. 我们各奔东西为不同的事业打拼
[15:24] But I always missed the way we used to be. 但我经常怀念我们之前一起的日子
[15:33] Thank you. 谢谢你
[15:35] Would you like to go somewhere else to talk? 想去别的地方谈谈吗
[15:48] You mentioned something about my sisr’s recent travels. 你刚提到我姐姐近期的旅行
[15:51] – What did you mean? – Long flights, -你指什么 -长途飞行
[15:53] sitting for long periods of time, 长期保持坐姿
[15:54] can cause blood clots. 可能引起血栓
[15:56] That, in combination with other risk factors. 再结合其他的危险因素
[15:59] By the way, do you know where you sister was flying from? 顺便问下 知道你姐从哪飞来这里吗
[16:01] She didn’t fly from anywhere. 她不是从外地坐飞机来的
[16:03] But she was staying in a hotel. 但她在酒店里住
[16:04] No, Jess lives in Philly. 不 杰西在费城住
[16:06] She was staying at that hotel 她的公寓在粉刷
[16:08] because her apartment’s being painted. 所以才住在酒店
[16:10] I have to go to her apartment tomorrow. 我明天得去她的公寓
[16:12] Any idea where 45th and Locust is? 知道四十五街和蝗虫站在哪吗
[16:14] I’ve never been to Philly before. 我从没来过费城
[16:16] Yeah. It’s, um, it’s near Penn Campus. 就在 在宾夕法尼亚大学附近
[16:19] Where is that? 那又是在哪里
[16:21] It’s, uh, it’s in west Philly. 在 就在费城西边
[16:24] Would you come with me? 你和我一起去可以吗
[16:26] We grew up in Minneapolis. 我们在明尼阿波利斯长大
[16:28] That’s where my parents are buried. 我们父母就安葬在那里
[16:29] That’s where I’m taking Jess and her stuff. 我将把杰西和她的遗物带回那里
[16:32] I could use some help finding my way around, 我需要有个人给我指路
[16:34] and you’re the only person I know here. 我在这里就只认识你
[16:38] Well, I, um… 好吧 我
[16:42] I-I… 我 我
[16:44] I’m your sister’s doctor, 我是你姐姐的医生
[16:46] And… you’re in, uh, 而 你处于
[16:49] an emotional state, 情绪波动期
[16:50] And, um, I-it would be inappropriate, you know? 可能 可能不太合适吧 你明白吗
[16:54] Right? Don’t you think? What do you think? 是吧 难道不是吗 你怎么想
[16:56] I don’t think it’d be inappropriate at all. 我一点都不觉得不合适
[17:09] See you tomorrow? 那明天见了
[17:22] Dr. Chandler was a referral from my ob-gyn. 我的妇产科医生推荐的钱德勒医生
[17:25] We’d never heard of him before that. 之前我们从没听说过他
[17:27] Well, maybe in a different context. 可能是在其他场合认识的
[17:29] Did Ted ever do any accounting for him? 泰德有没有为他做过帐
[17:31] Uh, no. No, most of his clients 没有 没有 他大部分客户
[17:33] were nonprofits. 都是非赢利机构的
[17:35] You recycle? 你回收瓶子吗
[17:37] Um, end of the counter. 桌子那边有垃圾桶
[17:38] Nonprofits need accountants? 非盈利机构也需要会计师吗
[17:41] I know, right? 可不是嘛
[17:42] We used to joke about it, 我们以前还拿这个开玩笑呢
[17:44] who had less money, us or his clients. 和他的客户相比不知道谁该付谁钱呢
[17:47] For a money guy, 泰德成天跟钱打交道
[17:48] Ted was not very good at making it. 却不太会挣钱
[17:53] Ted have any life insurance? 泰德有人寿保险吗
[18:01] Unfortunately, there is no video. We checked. 很可惜 没有录像带 我们找过了
[18:04] The recording equipment was turned off. 录像设备当时关闭了
[18:06] Okay, I didn’t come here to be stonewalled. 我可不是来这碰壁的
[18:08] Mr. Hollis, you sure you want to tangle with me? 霍利斯先生 你真要跟我打太极吗
[18:10] We can’t give you a video that doesn’t exist. 没有录像我们也没办法啊
[18:14] Correct me if I’m wrong, 如果我说错了请纠正
[18:16] but your bottom line depends on 不过你医院的盈亏底线得指望
[18:17] tax breaks that are up for renewal by the city council. 减税政策 而能否延期则由市议会决定
[18:20] Mayor’s office. 市长办公室
[18:21] Hi, Maggie. It’s… 你好 麦琪 我是
[18:22] Hi, Dr. Murphy, how are you? 莫菲医生 你好吗
[18:24] I’m fine, Maggie. 我很好 麦琪
[18:25] Thanks. Is he in? 谢谢你 他在吗
[18:26] Yeah. Hold on. I’ll put you right through. 在 等等 我给你接过去
[18:28] There really is no video tape. I swear. 我发誓真的没有录像带
[18:31] You can bring your I.T. people in 你可以把你的电脑技术人员带来
[18:32] and check yourself. 自己查
[18:35] But in the spirit of cooperation… 但是为表示我们的配合
[18:39] these are the employee files 这些是钱德勒医生
[18:41] for everyone on Dr. Chandler’s surgical team 所在的外科手术小组里
[18:43] with access to that equipment. 所有能接触到设备的员工档案
[18:45] Well, that’start. 这才像话
[18:46] I also want access to your Biohazard Waste. 我还要进入你们的医用废物处理站
[19:06] How did I ever let you talk me into this? 我是怎么会被你说服来干这个的啊
[19:19] What I want to know is, where the hell is Megan? 我想不通的是 梅根干吗不来
[19:22] This is her case. 这是她的案子嘛
[19:23] Well, Megan offered to help us solve our case 梅根说如果我们给她的案子帮把手
[19:26] if we helped her solve hers. 她就帮忙解决我们的案子
[19:29] What do you mean “Solve our case”? 啥叫”解决我们的案子”
[19:31] Jessica Archer died from a blood clot. 杰西卡·阿彻是因为血栓而死
[19:33] Yeah, well, technically, yes, 对 技术角度来讲没错
[19:35] but I would like to be able to 但是除了致死因素
[19:37] tell her sister more than just what killed her. 我还想跟她妹妹多介绍点别的情况
[19:38] Why? 为什么
[19:41] ‘Cause I’m seeing her tomorrow, 因为我们明天要见面
[19:43] and I don’t know what to talk about. 我不知道该说什么好
[19:44] You using a dead girl to hit on her sister? 你利用一个死去的女孩去泡她妹妹
[19:47] No. No way. I-I told her it was inappropriate, 不 才不是呢 我跟她说这不合适了
[19:50] but she kind of insisted. 但她态度很坚持
[19:53] So you telling me I’m up to my knees in bio-waste 就是说我现在站在齐膝的医用废弃物里
[19:56] just so you have something to talk about? 只不过是为了让你约会有话可谈
[20:00] Yes. 对
[20:01] Oh, no. I’m so outta here. 不要 我不干了
[20:24] Are you afraid of flying? 你恐飞吗
[20:26] No. 不
[20:27] That was a hell of thing that Ted did, 泰德做的事真不简单
[20:30] getting into that pilot’s seat 坐进飞机驾驶座
[20:32] just to overcome his fear. 只不过是为了战胜恐惧
[20:34] I get the feeling that this case 我觉得这个案子
[20:35] has brought up a fear of your own. 勾起你自己的恐惧来了
[20:39] One that I will never have to face again. 一个我再也不需要面对的恐惧
[20:41] But you’re worried that Chandler will. 但是你担心钱德勒将会跟你一样
[20:45] You know what happens to a surgeon when he screws up? 你知道外科医生出事之后会怎样吗
[20:48] Physician-related deaths get reported 医疗不当致死的案例会上报给
[20:50] to an independent commission, 一个独立委员会
[20:51] and that commission can take as long as they want to act. 而何时处理却由得这个委员会拖多久都行
[20:54] Meanwhile, the doctor is still performing surgery. 与此同时 那个医师还可以继续做手术
[20:57] – You know why? – Lawyers? -知道为什么吗 -律师撑腰
[20:59] Malpractice lawyers. 准确说是医疗事故律师
[21:00] I could’ve hidden behind them 如果我愿意 我也可以
[21:01] if I wanted to, but I didn’t. 躲在他们身后 但我没有
[21:03] I mean, how could I live with myself? 那样的话 我自己良心上就过不去
[21:05] So I settled out of court, and when I found out 所以我选择庭外和解 当我知道
[21:07] that my paresthesias were not going away, 我的感觉异常症毫无起色时
[21:09] I just closed my practice, and that was that. 我就停止行医 就这样
[21:14] Well, if it matters, it was a… 正因为你的纠结 才更能说明
[21:16] it was a hell of a thing that you did, Megan. 你做的事很了不起 梅根
[21:19] I don’t see Dr. Chandler doing that anytime soon, do you? 钱德勒医生不见得会这么做 你说呢
[21:22] Who’s the man? Who’s the man?! 某人是大英雄 某人立了大功
[21:24] Uh, you forgetting somebody? 你不觉得少说了一个人吗
[21:28] Who are the men? Who are the men?! 某俩是大英雄 某俩立了大功
[21:30] All right. Bring ’em over. Let’s have a look. 好了 拿来吧 让我们瞧瞧
[21:34] Unh-unh. First Jessica Archer. 等等 先说杰西卡·阿彻
[21:37] All right. 行
[21:40] You’re on. 听好了
[21:41] Did she have fatigue, shortness of breath, 她死前有没有出现疲乏 气短
[21:45] palpitations before she died? 心悸等症状
[21:47] How would we know? 我们怎么会知道
[21:49] Fair point blood in the urine? 重点是 尿液中是否含血
[21:51] No. All right. 不含 好
[21:52] That eliminates paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria. 那就排除了阵发性夜间血红蛋白尿症
[21:55] – What about kidney damage? – Unh-unh. -有无肾损伤 -没有
[21:57] No nephrotic syndrome. 那就没有肾病综合症
[21:59] Did you check for lupus anticoagulant, 做狼疮抗凝剂测定了吗
[22:02] acquired conditions? 后天获得性的
[22:04] – Of course. – Hereditary conditions? -当然做了 -遗传性的呢
[22:06] Protein C, Protein S, Factor V Leiden? 蛋白C 蛋白S 凝血因子Ⅴ突变
[22:09] All very common. 都很有普遍性
[22:13] Hand it over. 交出来吧
[22:14] – You’re good. – Thank you. -算你厉害 -谢谢
[22:21] Good. 好的
[22:25] Good. 好的
[22:30] So it was equipment failure. 看来真的是器械故障
[22:37] The seal is broken. 密封坏了
[22:41] Someone has tampered with this gun. 有人对这把钛夹枪做了手脚
[22:53] You got the wrong guy. I didn’t do anything. 你抓错人了 我什么都没做
[22:56] Let me tell you something, petty theft is one thing, 我告诉你 小偷小摸只是其一
[22:58] But conspiracy to commit murder is another. 合谋蓄意杀人才是重点
[23:01] Now did Mindy Harbison hire you to 你是受明蒂·哈比森雇用
[23:03] – jump her husband after his surgery? – No! -在她丈夫术后进行袭击的吗 -不是
[23:06] – Look familiar? – I’ve never even seen her before. -眼熟吗 -我从未见过她
[23:09] Why don’t I believe you? 为什么我就是不信你呢
[23:11] Because you prejudiced. 因为你有偏见
[23:12] Hey, detective. Can I see that? 嘿 探长 我能看看吗
[23:17] Oh, yeah. I saw her here a couple of days ago. 没错 几天前我见过她
[23:20] She got three cheesesteaks– 她买了三份芝士牛肉堡
[23:21] two for here and one to go. 两份在这吃 一份打包
[23:22] And who was the other “For here” cheesesteak for? 她和谁在这里一起吃的
[23:24] A nurse. Yeah. 一个护士
[23:26] She was wearing the, you know, the blue hospital scrubs. 她穿着 那种蓝色的医院制服
[23:27] The hospital’s right down the street. 医院就在这条街上
[23:29] What did this nurse look like? 那护士长什么样
[23:32] You were looking for me? 你在找我吗
[23:34] Yeah. 正是
[23:34] Swimming in a bunch of biowaste yesterday 昨天在一堆医疗废品里游泳
[23:36] got me thinking. 给了我启发
[23:37] That stuff is kept sterile for a reason. 医疗用品保持无菌都是有原因的
[23:39] If somebody taed with our staple gun, 如果某人对钛夹枪动了手脚
[23:41] maybe they contaminated it, too, 那么可能同时也造成了污染
[23:42] so I swabbed the chamber 所以我用棉签擦了枪腔
[23:44] and found a bunch of resting spores. 发现了一些休眠孢子
[23:46] What kind of spores? 哪种孢子
[23:47] Don’t know yet. I ordered a P.C.R. 还不清楚 我安排了PCR检测
[23:49] Should have the results in a few hours. 几小时内就会出结果
[23:51] Good work, Doctor. 做得好 医生
[23:52] Damn straight. 那还用你说
[23:54] I think this is the last box. 我想这是最后一个箱子了
[23:59] Still worried about taking advantage of me? 还在担心你对我是趁人之危吗
[24:00] I’m getting over it. 我正努力不这么想呢
[24:03] – Hey, thanks. – No problem. -谢谢 -不客气
[24:07] Are you cold? 你冷吗
[24:09] Yeah. 是的
[24:11] I made this for Jess. 这是我给杰西织的
[24:14] She said she couldn’t get any good knits out here. 她说她在这买不到好围巾
[24:25] And it still smells like her. 这上面还留有她的气味呢
[24:39] It’s okay. 都过去了
[24:42] It’s okay. 都过去了
[24:43] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:47] You’re right. 你说的没错
[24:49] I’m in an emotional state. 我还在情绪波动期
[24:53] So… 那么
[24:57] when are you– when are you leaving? 你什么 你什么时候走
[25:01] Not soon enough for you, I’m sure. 我敢肯定没你想象得那么快
[25:04] No, no, no, no. I–are you kidding me? 不 我 你在开玩笑吗
[25:06] You know– you know, I love moving. 你知道 我喜欢搬家
[25:08] Pianos are my specialty. 我特擅长搬钢琴
[25:12] Thanks. I needed that. 谢谢 我很需要这些安慰
[25:15] I’m not kidding. 我没开玩笑
[25:19] There is no video of Ted’s surgery. 没有泰德的手术录像
[25:22] The equipment was turned off. 当时录像设备被关掉了
[25:24] It would have to be one of the nurses. 很有可能是某个护士干的
[25:26] I can help you there. 我这里有些东西可能有帮助
[25:27] Ted’s wife Mindy had lunch 泰德手术前一天
[25:28] near the hospital the day before his surgery. 他的妻子明蒂在医院附近吃午饭
[25:30] She was with a nurse 和她一同进餐的是一名护士
[25:31] in Northeast general scrubs. 身着东北医院工作服
[25:33] Uh, she was thin, about 5’6″, 她很瘦 高约一米六七
[25:35] African-American, 非洲裔美国人
[25:36] wearing black-rimmed eyeglasses. 戴着黑色边框眼镜
[25:38] Nancy Follett. 南希·福莱特
[25:40] We talked to her at the hospital yesterday, 我们昨天和她在医院说过话
[25:42] And she called Chandler 她声称钱德勒是
[25:43] – “A disaster waiting to happen.” – Wait a minute. -“定时炸弹” -等一下
[25:45] Nancy Follett? That was one of the employee files 南希·福莱特 我在昨天他们提供的
[25:48] they showed me at the hospital. 员工档案里也见过她
[25:49] Chandler wrote her up multiple times. 钱德勒多次点名批评她
[25:51] So Nancy makes a disaster happen to get back at Chandler, 于是南希导演了这场事故来报复钱德勒
[25:55] but why talk to Mindy? 可她为什么会找到明蒂
[25:57] Money. I checked them out. 为钱呗 我查过了
[26:00] Ted had none, and they were mortgaged up to their eyeballs, 泰德一穷二白 两人为贷款疲于奔命
[26:03] and Ted’s life insurance policy was terminated 而且泰德的人寿保险单
[26:05] when he got his pilot’s license. 在他取得飞行员驾照时便到期了
[26:07] So a malpractice lawsuit solves both their problems. 所以搞一场医疗事故诉讼便可一箭双雕
[26:09] It was genius, actually. 事实上 这想法挺聪明的
[26:11] So Nancy tampers with gun, turns off the camera… 于是南希对钛夹枪做手脚 关掉摄像头
[26:14] And Ted leaves the hospital unaware 毫不知情的泰德离开医院后
[26:15] that his clips are popping off with every step. 每走一步 体内的血管夹都随之松动
[26:18] Then he lost consciousness and fell into the bushes. 然后他便失去知觉 跌进树丛
[26:21] Well, I guess it’s time I spoke with Nancy Follett. 我想我该去和南希·福莱特谈谈了
[26:24] And I think you should take another stab at Mindy. 还有明蒂 你可以再去跟她谈谈
[26:29] Hey. What’s up? 嗨 老兄
[26:31] Where the hell have you been? 你丫的跑哪儿去了
[26:33] I was out. 出去了一下嘛
[26:36] Well, while you were out, I got your answer. 你出去那当口儿 检测结果我替你拿了
[26:39] Jessica was positive for the Factor V Leiden Gene Mutation. 杰西卡的凝血因子Ⅴ突变检测呈阳性
[26:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:46] Hey, refresh my memory. 能再说一遍吗
[26:48] It’s like a coagulation cut-off switch 就好像是血液的凝结断路开关
[26:51] that doesn’t cut off when it should. 在该停止凝结时却失灵了
[26:52] And you better run a D.N.A. for zygosity. 你最好再做一次双生子DNA检测
[26:54] – There’s a difference in morbidity. – How big? -发病率存在差异 -多大差异
[26:56] Big. You get the mild version, 很大 按比较乐观的说法
[26:58] you have five to seven times greater risk of 像杰西卡那样出现血栓的几率
[27:00] developing a clot like Jessica’s. 少说也是正常人的五到七倍
[27:02] You get the severe version, up to an 80 times greater risk. 情况严重的话 八十倍都有可能
[27:05] Wait. So–so if Jessica had the severe version, 等等 如果杰西卡属于情况严重的话
[27:08] and Karen’s her identical twin, then sh– 凯伦作为她的孪生姐妹 情况也
[27:09] Then she’s got it, too. 那她也无法幸免
[27:15] No, look, look. 不是这样的 听我说
[27:16] You’ve got it all wrong. 你们搞错了
[27:17] Nancy was just trying to warn us about Dr. Chandler. 南希只是警告我们提防钱德勒医生
[27:20] Why you, huh? 为什么偏偏找到你
[27:21] We have the same ob-gyn. 我俩的妇产科医生是同一个人
[27:23] She heard him referring us to Dr. Chandler. 她听说我们被转到钱德勒医生处接受治疗
[27:26] She said she felt obligated to try to dissuade us, 她觉得自己有责任提醒我们
[27:28] so we went to the cheesesteak place to talk. 所以我们就去芝士牛肉堡店谈了
[27:30] And you kept this to yourself the whole time? 那你之前为什么一直不说
[27:32] She said she’d be fired if Chandler found out. 她说钱德勒知道了肯定会炒了她
[27:34] If she was trying to warn you, 她都在警告你们了
[27:35] why did Ted go through with it? 为什么泰德还是接受了手术
[27:36] His pain had become acute. 他的病情突然恶化
[27:39] He wasn’t even scheduled to be operated on yesterday. 本来他的手术不是安排在昨天的
[27:42] Dr. Chandler squeezed him in at the last minute. 钱德勒医生最后一秒才把他排进去的
[27:47] How did you overlook turning on the video equipment? 摄像设备没打开 你怎么就没注意到呢
[27:50] Video equipment gets overlooked all the time. 这根本就是常有的事儿
[27:52] But you’re the one who hands the staple gun 可是给医生递钛夹枪的那个人
[27:54] over to the doctor, aren’t you? 是你没错吧
[27:56] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰二位
[27:57] Sam, we just talked to Mindy Harbison. 萨姆 我们刚和明蒂·哈比森谈过了
[27:59] Did Dr. Chandler have any surgeries scheduled 钱德勒医生昨天巡房结束后
[28:02] yesterday after rounds? 有手术安排吗
[28:03] Only one at 10:00 p.m., 只有一个 晚上十点的
[28:04] another cholecystectomy. 也是胆囊切除术
[28:05] And did he use the same surgical set-up as he did on Ted, 那他用的手术器械是跟泰德手术的一致吗
[28:08] a new pack of staple guns? 也是新的钛夹枪吗
[28:09] Yes and no. We didn’t use a new pack for Ted’s operation. 是也不是 泰德的手术没用新钛夹枪
[28:12] What? What do you mean? 什么 你什么意思
[28:13] The circulating nurse brought two guns from a previous operation. 巡回护士拿来两把上个手术剩下的钛夹枪
[28:16] We only used one from the new pack. 新拆包的钛夹枪我们只用了一把
[28:18] What’s going on, Megan? 怎么了 梅根
[28:20] Ted was a last-minute reschedule. 泰德最后一刻才被安排做手术
[28:21] – He wasn’t the intended target. – What? -凶手的目标不是他 -什么
[28:23] Staple guns come in packs of three. 一套钛夹枪包里有三把枪
[28:25] This whole time, I thought we were talking about 我们一直只考虑到了
[28:26] one gun being tampered with. 有一把钛夹枪被动了手脚
[28:27] There are now two guns that are unaccounted for. 却忽略了另外两把钛夹枪
[28:31] We have to get to the hospital before somebody else dies. 我们得在其他的病人无辜送命前赶到医院
[28:37] My name is Dr. Kate Murphy. 我是凯特·莫菲医生
[28:38] I’m with the Medical Examiner’s Office. 我们来自法医鉴定处
[28:40] I want you all to stop what you’re doing. 请各位立即停止手头工作
[28:43] I’m shutting you down. 整家医院将被关闭
[28:56] You can’t do this. You don’t have the authority. 你不能这样做 你没这个权力
[28:58] I do. Imminent circumstances, Ms. Baldwin. 我可以 情况危急 鲍德温女士
[29:01] You have a life-threatening situation on your hands. 你们这里的情况已威胁到他人的生命
[29:03] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[29:05] What in the hell’s going on? Hey. 你们搞什么名堂 喂
[29:06] I got an appendix in there prepped and ready to go. 手术室里还有一个阑尾等着我去切呢
[29:08] Chandler, you used 钱德勒 你在哈比森手术中
[29:10] three staple guns on Harbison. 用了三把钛夹枪
[29:10] Two were from a previous pack. 两把是之前手术用的那包里的
[29:12] So? 所以呢
[29:12] So the tampered gun you used on him 所以你用的那把动过手脚的钛夹枪
[29:14] was the first of a new pack of three. 只是新拆开包的第一把 每包有三把枪
[29:16] If the entire pack was tampered with, there are 如果整包都被动过手脚了 那就还有
[29:17] two guns unaccounted for that were used on someone else. 两只不安全的钛夹枪用在了别人身上
[29:19] Who did you operate on last night? 昨晚你给谁做的手术
[29:21] Male, 20s, suffering from idiopathic cholelithiasis. 是个男的 二十多岁 自发性胆结石
[29:24] Does he have a name? 有名字吗
[29:26] Why am I not surprised? 我怎么一点也不惊讶呢
[29:27] You stand in my shoes, then you can judge me. 你得站在我位置上 才可以评判我
[29:29] I’ve already done both. 这两样我都做过了
[29:30] Megan, I got it. 梅根 我找到了
[29:31] George White, cholecystectomy last night at 10:00 P.M. 乔治·怀特 昨晚十点做的胆囊切除术
[29:34] We have an address. 我们找到了地址
[29:35] All right, go. I’ll have the ambulance meet you there. 好 出发 我派救护车过去汇合
[29:39] Yes, this is Dr. Brumfield. 是的 我是布伦菲德医生
[29:41] I sent you a P.C.R. request that came back positive 你发还给我的PCR检测结果是阳性
[29:44] for a fungus called apiosporina collinsii. 是一种叫做松柏枯枝病的真菌
[29:47] Are you sure that’s right? 你确定结果没错吗
[29:51] Hi, Karen. It’s Ethan again. 凯伦 又是我 伊桑
[29:53] Um, if you could call me back at the office, 如果你能给我办公室回个电话
[29:54] I would greatly appreciate it. It’s really important, okay? 我会非常感激 这真的很重要 好吗
[29:57] So call me back when you get this. 收到留言就给我回电话吧
[29:58] Okay. Bye-bye. Okay, call me back. 好吧 再见 好吧 给我回电话
[30:02] Okay. 好吧
[30:07] What? 怎么了
[30:08] You leave the girl any more messages, 你再多给这姑娘留几条信息
[30:10] she’ll think you’re stalking her. 她就会认为你在纠缠她
[30:11] Well, what would you do? 好吧 要你会怎么做
[30:12] I wouldn’t be sitting here talking to me. 要我就不会坐在这儿跟我废话
[30:19] Hey. Thank you. 谢谢
[30:22] The boy is crazy. 这孩子疯了
[30:31] Where’s the damn ambulance? 该死的救护车在哪儿
[30:41] Stand back. 往后站
[30:54] He’s alive, but barely. 他还活着 但是快不行了
[30:58] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[30:59] There’s no time. 没时间了
[31:02] I open him up now… or he dies. 我现在得给他急救 否则他死定了
[31:33] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[31:36] Last time I did this, I killed somebody. 我上次治疗时 害死了人
[31:37] Megan, it’s okay. You can do this. 梅根 没关系的 你能做到
[31:40] I hope you’re right. 我希望你是对的
[31:51] Grab those towels. 把毛巾拿过来
[31:53] Keep as much blood inside him as possible. 尽量不要让血冒出太多
[31:55] I thought too much blood was the problem. 我还以为血液留在里面才是致命因素
[31:56] At this point, it’s restricting the blood flow. 在这种情况下 就要限制流血量
[31:59] It’s probably the only thing that’s keeping him alive. 这可能是唯一能保住他命的办法
[32:08] – You okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[32:10] My first time in the O.R., 我第一次进手术室时
[32:11] I fainted. 我昏倒了
[32:12] Well, I’ll faint later on, okay? 我一会儿也会昏倒的 行吧
[32:14] – Grab the towels. – Did you find the leak? -拿上毛巾 -你找到出血点了吗
[32:15] There’s no way to know for sure what’s leaking. 没办法确定哪里是出血点
[32:17] The thing that I’m looking for is the… 我在找的东西是
[32:20] Ah. There it is. 啊 找到了
[32:23] Descending aorta. 降主动脉
[32:24] Now the trick is to squeeze it shut, 现在要做的就是捏住它
[32:27] but not completely shut. 但又不能全捏死
[32:29] Why is that the trick? 为啥要这样
[32:29] He’s young, he’s healthy. 他还年轻 身强体壮
[32:32] Right now, I am depriving blood 现在 我不仅要阻止血液
[32:34] not only to his leaking vessels 流向他破裂的血管
[32:36] but his entire lower half of his body. 还要阻止其流向他整个下半身
[32:39] If I squeeze too tight, 如果我捏得太紧了
[32:41] or if the ambulance doesn’t get here, 或者如果救护车再不来
[32:45] he’ll never walk again. 他将再也无法用双腿走路了
[32:59] This is Dr. Megan Hunt 这位是梅根·亨特医生
[33:01] and her colleague, Peter Dunlop. 还有她的同事 彼得·邓洛普
[33:03] They’re the ones who saved your life. 他们就是救了你命的人
[33:05] Actually, it was, uh, all her. 事实上 全是她的功劳
[33:09] I don’t know how to thank you. 我不知该如何感谢你
[33:12] – How are you feeling? – Confused. -你现在感觉怎样 -很困惑
[33:14] One minute I was headed for the fridge… 前一分钟我正朝冰箱走去
[33:16] Next, I woke up here. 然后 一睁眼就在这儿了
[33:18] Hello. Hey, Curtis. How you doing? 你好 柯蒂斯 怎么样
[33:20] Well, you had a close call. 你差点死掉
[33:22] And I’m–I’m very sorry about the scar. 我 我很抱歉留下了那个刀疤
[33:25] Your kitchen knives are not too sharp. 你家的菜刀不是很锋利
[33:28] You kidding? 别逗了
[33:29] I’m already the envy of all my frat buddies. 我兄弟会的人都妒忌我了
[33:32] They won’t leave me alone. 他们一点都不让我清净
[33:44] When did you graduate? 你什么时候毕业的
[33:46] Four years ago. 四年前
[33:52] Have you ever heard of a boy named… 你听没听说过一个男孩 名叫
[33:55] Nick Baldwin? 尼克·鲍德温
[34:02] Congratulations. 恭喜破案
[34:07] A colleague of mine… 我从一位同事那里
[34:09] just told me something that I never knew before. 学到了一些之前不了解的园艺知识
[34:14] There is no such thing as a bonsai tree seed. 这种盆栽树根本不会有种子
[34:19] Instead, you take the seed of a healthy tree 你让健康的树种
[34:24] and infect it with a fungus that… 感染上真菌
[34:27] genetically alters its root system. 来改变树根的基因
[34:30] It’s called Apiosporina Collinsii. 这叫松柏枯枝病菌
[34:34] We found it on the staple gun, Gwen. 格温 我们在钛夹枪上发现了这种细菌
[34:37] You gave us all the files 你之前给我们提供了
[34:38] of everyone who had access to the supply room. 所有进出过医院供应室的员工名单
[34:41] You failed to include yours. 唯独把自己给漏了
[34:45] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[34:46] I’m talking about the death of your son. 我在说你儿子的死
[34:49] George White– the social chair of the Dexter fraternity. 乔治·怀特是德克斯特兄弟会的会长
[34:56] The fraternity where Nick go deep four years ago. 四年前尼克加入了那个兄弟会
[34:59] George just told me all about it– 乔治刚刚都告诉我了
[35:01] the rush party, the peer pressure,Cocaine. 纳新派对 新人之间的竞争 可卡因
[35:05] Nick tried it. He collapsed. 尼克很努力 但还是没撑过去
[35:08] And nobody realized that he’d suffered 直到隔天早上 人们才知道
[35:11] Cocaine-induced cardiac arrhythmia until the next morning. 他因吸食可卡因引发了心律失常
[35:14] Please stop, Megan. 梅根 别说了
[35:15] When you found out that George White 当你看到乔治·怀特
[35:17] scheduled for surgery in your own hospital, 被安排在自己的医院进行手术
[35:20] you saw the chance to get back at him for killing your son. 你觉得为儿子报仇的机会来了
[35:24] You knew Dr. Chandler’s reputation. 你知道钱德勒医生的名声向来不好
[35:27] You knew the ins and outs of surgical staple guns. 你对医院里钛夹钳的供应情况了如指掌
[35:31] You were an equipment rep when I was a surgeon. 我做外科医生时你还是医疗器材销售代表
[35:33] You knew exactly what to do. 你比谁都清楚该如何动手脚
[35:35] But in doing it, you contaminated the guns 可是在动手时 你不小心在钛夹枪上
[35:39] with the fungus from the bonsai tree. 沾上了盆栽上的真菌
[35:41] Then you switched out the tampered gun 你把乔治手术要用的器械掉包
[35:43] with the guns that were to be used in George’s operation. 换成被你做过手脚的那一套
[35:46] The one thing you didn’t count on 可是机关算尽终有漏
[35:49] was the schedule change, 没想到手术安排突然改变
[35:53] putting Ted Harbison in George White’s place. 泰德·哈比森占了乔治·怀特的手术室
[35:58] Do you know what… 你知不知道
[36:00] George White and his fraternity brothers got 乔治·怀特和他那帮兄弟会成员
[36:03] for killing my son? 害死我儿子的后果是什么
[36:06] Nothing. 没有任何后果
[36:08] No criminal charges. 不用承担法律责任
[36:14] Probation. 缓期
[36:16] What would you have done, Megan, 梅根 换了是你会怎么做
[36:18] If it was your daughter 倘若死的是你女儿
[36:20] and the son of a bitch who killed her was under your scalpel? 而天杀的凶手又任你宰割
[36:24] I wouldn’t kill him. 我也绝不会杀了他
[36:25] Then you’re not the Megan Hunt I remember. 那你就不是我认识的梅根·亨特
[36:36] We were friends once, Gwen. 格温 我们曾是好朋友
[36:41] It’s the only reason I’m not gonna turn you in. 就凭这个 我不会揭发你
[36:44] Oh. Thank you. 谢谢你
[36:47] Oh, god. 上帝啊
[36:50] Thank you, Megan. 谢谢你 梅根
[36:52] I’m gonna let you do it yourself. 我希望你能去自首
[37:14] – Ethan? – You know, I’ve been calling you all day. -伊桑 -我打了你一整天的电话
[37:16] I left my cell phone here this morning. 我早上把手机落这里了
[37:18] I’m just going to the airport. 正准备去机场
[37:19] No. No, you’re not. No, you’re not. 不行 别去 你不能去
[37:21] Your–your sister was positive 你姐姐的
[37:23] – for the Factor V Leiden mutation. – I do–I– -凝血因子Ⅴ突变检测呈阳性 -我
[37:25] Depending on your DNA results, 根据你的DNA测试结果
[37:27] you getting on a plane is like, uh, 跑去坐飞机简直就是
[37:29] playing Russian Roulette. 在玩俄罗斯轮盘
[37:30] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[37:32] I’ve been flying my whole life. 我之前一直都是坐飞机的啊
[37:34] Are you really gonna argue with me about this? 你准备和我争论这种问题吗
[37:36] Well… this is a long way to go to keep me around. 想把我留住可没那么简单哦
[37:40] I’ll settle for keeping you alive. 起码我得先把你的命留住
[37:49] What’d I do now? 又有何贵干
[37:52] Not that you care, 你也许不关心
[37:53] but George White is fine. 不过乔治·怀特脱离危险了
[37:56] It’s was ten o’clock from last night. 昨晚十点中的那例手术患者
[37:59] Let me guess. You want to split the fee. 我懂了 你想分一半手术费
[38:05] Yeah, I used to be as smug as you. 以前我也像你一样春风得意
[38:07] Technically, Ted Harbison’s death 理论上来说
[38:09] is not your fault. 泰德·哈比森的死不是你的错
[38:12] Gwen relied upon your reputation for recklessness. 格温只是利用了你粗心大意的坏名声
[38:15] You didn’t check your work, doctor. 你工作实在太不谨慎了 医生
[38:17] One day, you will kill a patient. 这样下去 你一定会害死病人的
[38:20] You don’t want that on your conscience. 你不会希望以后因此而良心不安的
[38:22] Like it is on yours? 就像你现在一样吗
[38:24] Yeah, I looked you up. Ah. 是啊 我也了解了一下你的事
[38:27] I know your story, doctor. 我知道你的故事 医生
[38:29] I admire your decision to retire. 我很欣赏你辞职的决定
[38:32] But don’t presume to lecture me. 但别以为这样就能来教训我
[38:33] I’m not the one who killed a patient. 我可没有害死病人
[38:36] And I’m not the monster you think I am. 我也不是你想的那种坏人
[38:39] I’m devastated by what happened. 发生那些事我很也难过
[38:41] Really? 真的
[38:42] You mourn on the golf course? 你哀悼的方式是去打高尔夫球吗
[38:46] I guess I’m just not the saint you are. 也许是因为我不是你这样的圣人
[38:50] I am no saint, believe me. 相信我 我可不是圣人
[38:55] But if your name 但如果你的名字
[38:56] ever comes up in connection with one of my patients again, 跟我的病人再扯上关系
[38:59] Your work better be flawless 你最好做到完美无缺
[39:02] or you’re gonna be selling this baby 不然就得把这宝贝车子卖了
[39:04] to cover your legal fees. 好付钱请律师了
[39:12] You and your sister are homozygote carriers 你和你姐姐是凝血因子Ⅴ突变基因的
[39:14] Of the Factor V Leiden Mutation. 同卵合子携带者
[39:17] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[39:18] It means we’re gonna send you to 我们要送你去找
[39:20] the best hematologist in the city. 市里最好的血液病专家
[39:22] But from now on, you’re gonna be monitored by a doctor. 但从现在起 你要接受医生的专门检测
[39:25] From now on? 从现在起吗
[39:26] Look, this is serious, Karen. 凯伦 这可不是闹着玩的
[39:28] I mean, with medication 通过药物治疗
[39:30] and minor lifestyle adjustments, 再配合生活方式的调整
[39:32] you–probably nothing will ever happen. 你可能永远都不会发病
[39:34] But you have to be vigilant. 但你得时刻保持警惕
[39:36] And you are not getting on another plane 你也不能在没有医生许可的情况下
[39:38] without being checked out by an expert first. 乘坐飞机
[39:42] Why are you smiling? 你笑什么
[39:45] I like it when you’re bossy. It’s cute. 我喜欢你下命令的样子 很可爱
[39:51] It is? 有吗
[39:53] It is? 有吗
[39:56] Well, doctors, It seems my fate is in your hands, 医生 看来我的命运掌握在你们手里
[40:00] So… where do you want to send me? 你们想把我送去哪儿
[40:21] I don’t know what’s appropriate or inappropriate, 我不知道什么合适 什么不合适
[40:25] so when you find out, give me a call. 所以等你弄清楚了 给我打电话
[40:36] How long, ethically speaking, 从道德角度来讲
[40:39] would you wait before you called– 要等多久才能打这个电话
[40:42] – Two months. – Months? -两个月 -这么长时间
[40:44] Months… 就是这么长
[40:45] Mr. Cute and Bossy. 可爱的发号施令先生
[41:12] You doing all right? 你还好吗
[41:16] There was a moment today, 今天有那么一个瞬间
[41:19] when I found out that George would be okay, 当我确认乔治没事时
[41:22] that the weight of losing a patient just… 那种害死病人的压力
[41:27] It lifted. 消失了
[41:30] And then I found out that George was responsible 随后我发现乔治对
[41:33] for the death of Gwen’s son 格温儿子的死负有责任
[41:35] and Mindy Harbison will 而明蒂·哈比森则要
[41:36] spend years suing a hospital 花费数年的精力起诉医院
[41:38] That will claim that it has no responsibility 医院则会辩称格温的犯罪行为
[41:40] for Gwen’s criminal acts. 与院方毫无关系
[41:42] Well, I don’t know if this case 我不知道这件案子是不是
[41:45] is quite as messy as you think it is. 真如你所想的那样复杂
[41:47] You solved a crime and you saved a life. 你破了案 拯救了生命
[41:52] Not just George White’s. 不止乔治·怀特一个人的生命
[42:06] “Max Larrabee”? 马克斯·拉尔贝
[42:08] George White’s procedure only used one staple gun. 乔治·怀特的手术中只用了一把钛夹枪
[42:11] The second was recovered 另一把在马克斯·拉尔贝的
[42:12] on Max Larrabee’s instrument tray. 手术器材托盘里找到了
[42:20] Thanks for telling me. 谢谢你告诉我
[42:26] Oh, the mayor. 是市长
[42:29] I hung up on him yesterday. 我昨天挂断他的电话
[42:30] He hates when I do that. 他很讨厌我这么做
[42:32] Hello, Mr. Mayor. 你好 市长先生
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逝者之证(Body of Proof)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme