时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Oh, why, thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[00:22] | I thought you were supposed to have the day off today. | 我以为你今天休假了呢 |
[00:25] | Had the whole thing planned out– | 本来都计划好了 |
[00:27] | A new book, an old bordeaux, | 看本新书 喝点陈酿葡萄酒 |
[00:30] | and some stinky cheese. | 吃些臭味冲天的干酪 |
[00:31] | So what happened? | 怎么没休成呢 |
[00:32] | Short-staffed, I guess. | 又缺人了呗 |
[00:34] | Dr. Matheson’s wife had a baby. | 马西森医生的妻子生孩子 |
[00:37] | Oh! I didn’t even know he was married. | 我都不知道他是已婚人士 |
[00:40] | I’m shocked. | 我也很吃惊 |
[00:42] | You printed it, right? | 指纹都提取了吧 |
[00:44] | Turn the infernal thing off, would you? | 能把电视关了吗 吵死人了 |
[00:46] | Good morning, detective. | 早上好 警探 |
[00:48] | Soon to be afternoon | 转眼就到下午了 |
[00:49] | then night and then the whole monotonous shebang | 然后夜幕来临 回到无聊乏味的家 |
[00:51] | just “Groundhog Days” back up on itself. | 就像不断播放的《偷天情缘》一样 |
[00:54] | This girl could be hardly more than 24. | 这个姑娘应该不到二十四岁 |
[00:55] | 23. Elena Rosas. | 二十三岁 名为埃琳娜·罗萨斯 |
[00:58] | I.D. says she’s from Wynnefield. | 身份证显示她来自于维恩区 |
[01:00] | The body was discovered by the maid | 女佣当时听到枪响 |
[01:01] | after she heard the gunshot. | 随即发现了尸体 |
[01:03] | Did she have any personal belongings, luggage? | 她有什么随身物品吗 行李什么的 |
[01:05] | Just a purse. There was a cell phone and a wallet, | 只有一个手提包 里面有手机和钱夹 |
[01:07] | but no money or car keys. | 但没有钱也没有车钥匙 |
[01:09] | Maybe a robbery gone bad, huh? | 或许是起恶性抢劫案呢 对吧 |
[01:10] | She’s well-groomed, nicely dressed. | 她外表整洁 衣着考究 |
[01:13] | She doesn’t belong here. | 应该不是在这里住的人 |
[01:16] | There is a distinct lack of blood around the body, | 值得注意的是尸体周围只有少量血迹 |
[01:19] | and people don’t usually die from a single gunshot wound to the arm. | 而且也很少有人因胳膊中弹而丧命的 |
[01:23] | And here’s where you tell me she’s actually made of straw | 难不成你是要告诉我她其实是稻草人 |
[01:25] | or was born with three hearts. | 或是有三个心脏吗 |
[01:27] | How about instead you just give me the cause of death | 拜托你能不能直接给我个死亡原因 |
[01:28] | so I can move on with my day? | 好让我能继续这乏味的工作日 |
[01:30] | I’d be happy to, detective, | 我是没意见 警探 |
[01:32] | if I knew what it was. | 前提是我得真知道 |
[01:38] | Our victim paid cash and | 被害人是用现金付的帐 |
[01:40] | didn’t sign the register. | 也没有在住宿登记表上签过名 |
[01:42] | Imagine that. | 意料之中 |
[01:43] | What was she doing in this place? | 她来这种地方能干什么 |
[01:44] | I doubt it was for | 我想肯定必然不是为了 |
[01:45] | the continental breakfast and the free Wi-Fi. | 简便欧式早点和免费无线上网 |
[01:47] | Maybe she’s a prostitute. | 或许她是个妓女 |
[01:49] | She was wearing a business suit. | 她穿的是职业装 |
[01:50] | That’s not exactly the sexiest outfit. | 那可绝对不是什么色情装束 |
[01:53] | Unless you’re into that sort of thing. | 或许这是为了迎合客人的口味呢 |
[01:55] | Anyway, in typical no-tell motel fashion, | 总之 这种私密汽车旅馆的典型情况 |
[01:57] | our manager knows nothing, | 就是经理什么情况也不知道 |
[01:59] | except that she showed up in a car and, I quote, | 但他看见她是开着车来的 用他的话说 |
[02:02] | “One of those boxy japanese jobs.” | 就是那种矮胖方正的小日本车啦 |
[02:04] | And now it’s gone. | 但现在车却没了 |
[02:06] | Okay. Hey, what’s up with Bud today? | 这样啊 对了 今天布达怎么了 |
[02:09] | Oh. Again? | 不是吧 又来了 |
[02:10] | Yep. It’s gonna be one of those days. | 对 估计还跟以前差不多吧 |
[02:28] | Oh, sorry. Uh, I was just rearranging your instruments. | 对不起 我只是重摆下你的器械 |
[02:32] | The new Deaner had them completely out of order. | 新来的迪纳把它弄得乱七八糟的 |
[02:34] | How do you know what order I want them in? | 你怎么知道我器械的排列顺序 |
[02:36] | Well, you know, | 不是跟你吹 |
[02:37] | they don’t call me “Eagle eye Ethan” for nothin’. | 咱这鹰眼伊桑的外号可不是白叫的 |
[02:42] | Nobody calls me that. | 其实是我自封的 |
[02:45] | Hey. What was that all about this morning at the crime scene? | 今早在案发现场是怎么回事 |
[02:49] | What was what all about? | 什么怎么回事 |
[02:50] | You and Sam–the–the arched eyebrows, the sighing. | 你和萨姆两人皱眉不展 长吁短叹的 |
[02:54] | You mean to tell me you didn’t notice? | 难不成你之前压根就一无所察 |
[02:57] | There was a murder victim to attend to. | 我不是要忙着给被害者做检查嘛 |
[02:59] | I think that takes precedence over… | 还有什么事比这更重要 |
[03:01] | Whatever it is you’re going to tell me. | 再说了 反正你会告诉我的 |
[03:03] | Bud’s mood? The–the way | 你没注意到布达心情不好 |
[03:05] | he was barking at everybody? | 还冲所有人嚷嚷吗 |
[03:06] | Uh, isn’t he always like that? | 那不是他的一贯作风吗 |
[03:09] | Bud is having problems with his wife again. | 布达又和他妻子吵架了 |
[03:11] | I thought he was divorced. | 我以为他离婚了呢 |
[03:13] | You know, if you applied | 你知道吗 如果你多用 |
[03:15] | that laser focus you have to the people around you, | 你的火眼金睛注意一下身边的人 |
[03:17] | You wouldn’t have to ask. | 你就用不着这么满脸的问号了 |
[03:20] | Elena Rosas looks to be in very good physical condition. | 看起来埃琳娜·罗萨斯身体非常健康 |
[03:25] | She has two lacerations on the gums | 在上颌侧切牙龈处 |
[03:29] | above the right upper lateral incisor. | 发现两处伤口 |
[03:32] | Some kind of dry liquid on her blouse. | 上衣沾有某种液体的干渍 |
[03:35] | Run that after you put the clothes | 把衣服放在干燥架上后 |
[03:37] | on the drying rack, please. | 你要记得随时观察干渍的情况 |
[03:38] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[03:39] | Also swab this right forefinger. | 再用棉签揩一下右手食指 |
[03:42] | Looks like there’s some kind of blue ink on it. | 好像是某种蓝色墨水 |
[03:45] | Bruises on the right forearm. | 右前臂有淤青 |
[03:47] | Matching ones on her left. | 左边手臂也有 |
[03:49] | Hmm. Cuts in the mouth, bruises on the arm. | 嘴里有伤口 胳膊上有淤青 |
[03:52] | Looks like she might have tried to fight off her killer. | 看起来她曾和凶手搏斗过 |
[03:56] | That’s why she didn’t bleed very much. | 这就是她为什么流血过少的原因 |
[03:57] | It’s an A.B.C. Wound. | 这是一个三连贯穿伤 |
[03:59] | A.B.C.? | 三连贯 |
[04:00] | “A” being the initial entry wound. | 子弹最先射入这里 造成第一个伤口 |
[04:03] | The bullet travels through the arm, | 然后横穿整个胳膊 |
[04:04] | providing “B,” The exit wound. | 从第二个伤口处穿出去 |
[04:06] | And “C” is the reentry wound into her torso. | 最后子弹再次钻入体内造成第三处伤 |
[04:09] | And the arm was pressed against the body as she fell, | 她倒下时 胳膊压住了伤口 |
[04:12] | Preventing blood loss. | 阻止了血液的流出 |
[04:14] | So she was killed by a shot in the arm. | 所以她是被贯穿胳膊的枪伤致死的 |
[04:16] | Let’s get some pictures. | 让我们看看片子 |
[04:18] | There’s the bullet. | 子弹在那里 |
[04:20] | It’s in bad shape. | 变形得很厉害 |
[04:21] | It’s not unusual, | 不稀奇 |
[04:22] | since it impacted several bones on its way in. | 因为它穿过好几根骨头才射入体内 |
[04:26] | Looks like it punctured the ascending aorta. | 看起来貌似升主动脉被刺破了 |
[04:29] | She bled out internally. | 从而出现内出血直至流失殆尽 |
[04:31] | So that’s our cause of death. | 这就是死亡原因 |
[04:33] | I know that Bud and Sam are tearing that motel room apart, | 布达和萨姆已经把旅馆翻了个底朝天了 |
[04:35] | but it’s gonna be near impossible | 但是子弹变形得这么厉害 |
[04:37] | for them to tie a deformed bullet | 根本不可能通过弹身上的擦痕 |
[04:38] | to the shooter’s gun without the striations. | 追查到凶手所用的枪支来源 |
[04:44] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[04:46] | Come back to me. | 回魂啦 |
[04:50] | Look at that. | 看这里 |
[04:51] | Surgical clips. | 动脉瘤夹 |
[04:53] | She had brain surgery. | 她做过脑外科手术 |
[04:59] | I have to see what was done to her. | 我得看看是什么样的手术 |
[05:01] | Once a neurosurgeon… | 江山易改 本性难移啊 |
[05:12] | Scarring looks to be at least… a few years old. | 从疤痕来看至少是 好几年前做的了 |
[05:16] | Clean sutures. Nice work. | 缝合干净 干得不错 |
[05:32] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[05:34] | What? What is it? | 咋啦 有发现吗 |
[05:42] | This girl… | 这个女孩 |
[05:48] | she was one of my patients. | 是我以前的病人 |
[06:06] | How are you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[06:11] | How could I not recognize a former patient? | 我怎么就没认出自己的病人呢 |
[06:14] | I’m still wondering what tipped you off exactly. | 我还是想不明白你的判断依据是什么 |
[06:19] | Neurosurgeons all perform surgery in their own unique way. | 神经外科医生的手术手法各有特点 |
[06:23] | It’s… it’s almost like a signature. | 就像一种签名似的 |
[06:25] | Some drill more than one hole in the skull, | 有的人会在头骨上多打几个孔 |
[06:27] | and for that particular surgery, I usually drilled three. | 就像她那种手术 我一般打三个孔 |
[06:30] | I also beveled the bone edges so that they were smoothed, | 我还会把骨头磨成斜边 使其变得平滑 |
[06:34] | and used 5-millimeter burr hole covers to cap the bone removal. | 然后用5毫米的钻孔盖封住颅骨上的钻孔 |
[06:38] | – And those surgical clips… – Medical file came for you. | -再加上动脉瘤夹 -你要的病历 |
[06:41] | From Northeast General, isn’t that where you… | 从东北综合医院调来的 那不是你以前 |
[06:43] | You’re welcome. Isn’t that where you used to work? | 不用谢 那不是你以前工作的地方吗 |
[06:46] | Elena Rosas was one of her patients. | 埃琳娜·罗萨斯是她以前的病人 |
[06:48] | Six years ago. | 六年前 |
[06:50] | She had an arteriovenous malformation in her brain. | 当时在她颅内发现动静脉畸形 |
[06:54] | Abnormal tangle of blood vessels. It forms before birth. | 血管畸形的纠结成一团 形成于胚胎期 |
[06:56] | You can live your whole life and not even know you have one, | 有的人活了一辈子都不知道自己有这病 |
[06:59] | but she slipped near a swimming pool, | 但她在一个游泳池边上滑倒了 |
[07:01] | causing hers to rupture. | 导致血管破裂 |
[07:04] | You saved her life. | 你救了她一命 |
[07:05] | You think that would make me remember her. | 按理说这该能让我记住她 |
[07:07] | Megan, you’ve had hundreds of patients, before and after. | 梅根 你为几百个病人做过手术呢 |
[07:09] | You can’t possibly be expected to remember… | 你根本不可能全都记住 |
[07:11] | Wait. I do remember her. | 等等 我是记得她 |
[07:12] | I couldn’t embolize the deep feeders | 我无法栓塞住 |
[07:14] | from the left middle cerebral artery | 左中脑动脉深处的支脉 |
[07:16] | because of the risk of aphasia | 因为有引起失语症的危险 |
[07:18] | so I mobilized the A.V.M. nidus. | 所以我直接切除了动静脉畸形病灶 |
[07:20] | That’s good, right? | 记性不错嘛 |
[07:21] | I can’t remember Elena Rosas as a patient, | 我记不住我的病人埃琳娜·罗萨斯 |
[07:24] | but I can remember her as a surgical procedure? | 却只记得该病例的手术过程 |
[07:26] | – A lot’s changed since then. – Has it? | -你跟以前不一样了 -有吗 |
[07:30] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[07:31] | I am going to apologize to her the only way I can… | 用我唯一可用的方式向她道歉 |
[07:35] | try to find her killer. | 努力抓到真凶 |
[07:37] | Excuse me. I was told to see… | 打扰 有人让我来 |
[07:40] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生 |
[07:46] | Mr. Rosas. | 罗萨斯先生 |
[07:53] | Ethan, did you run those | 伊桑 你有分析埃琳娜·罗萨斯 |
[07:55] | trace samples on Elena Rosas? | 身上沾的痕迹吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah. The blue dye on her finger was too diluted to get a reading on, | 查了 蓝色的染料太稀了看不出是什么 |
[08:00] | but the crusty trace on her… blouse was milk. | 不过她上衣上的干渍是 奶 |
[08:03] | – Milk? What kind? – Uh… human. | -奶 什么奶 -人的 |
[08:07] | Go ahead and say it, Ethan. | 你就直说呗 伊桑 |
[08:09] | Breast milk. Go on. | 是母乳 痛快点 |
[08:11] | Okay, I don’t have to. You just did. | 我用不着说 你都说出来了 |
[08:12] | So her baby spit up on her. | 这么说是她的宝宝吐上去的 |
[08:14] | Except Elena wasn’t lactating, | 可是埃琳娜没在哺乳期 |
[08:16] | and we didn’t see any changes in the shape of her cervical os. | 而且她宫颈外口也没有任何变形 |
[08:18] | So she’s never even been pregnant. | 就是说她从未怀过孕 |
[08:20] | Well, whose baby was it then? | 那是谁的宝宝呢 |
[08:22] | Uh, well, we… that test doesn’t really give us a name. | 这个嘛 光凭检测是没法查出名字的 |
[08:26] | Or am I missing something? | 也可能是我有所遗漏 |
[08:28] | I didn’t expect to see you here. | 真没想到会在这见到你 |
[08:31] | You’re, uh, no longer with Northeast, uh, General? | 那你不在东北综合医院工作了吗 |
[08:35] | Uh, no, I… I gave up my practice a few years ago. | 不了 我几年前就改行了 |
[08:39] | I’m a medical examiner now. | 现在是法医了 |
[08:41] | Oh, so you’ve seen… | 那你已经检查过 |
[08:46] | my baby? | 我女儿了 |
[08:47] | I am so sorry, Mr. Rosas. | 我很为您难过 罗萨斯先生 |
[08:50] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[08:53] | you were actually a big influence on her. | 你对她影响很大 |
[08:56] | – I was? – Yeah. You… you remember. | -是吗 -是的 你记得吧 |
[08:58] | Uh, Elena’s mother died when she was very young. | 埃琳娜的妈妈在她小时候就死了 |
[09:01] | Uh, she grew up without many women around, | 她成长的过程中也很少有女性陪护 |
[09:04] | no role models. | 也没个榜样可学 |
[09:07] | And then she fell and needed the operation. | 直到她摔倒 需要做手术 |
[09:11] | When she opened her eyes again, | 当她再次睁开眼的时候 |
[09:13] | you were the first thing she saw… | 你是她第一个看到的人 |
[09:15] | this brilliant woman who… | 一位对她有救命之恩的 |
[09:17] | gave her her life back. | 杰出的女性 |
[09:20] | She decided then she… | 那时她就下定决心 |
[09:22] | wanted to make a difference, | 要做一些有意义的事 |
[09:24] | like you. | 就像你那样 |
[09:27] | Thank you for telling me that. | 谢谢你告诉我这些事 |
[09:29] | She became a social worker | 她成为了一名社工 |
[09:31] | with, uh, Child Protective Services. | 就职于儿童保护署 |
[09:33] | She sounds like an admirable young woman. | 听上去是一位值得尊敬的年轻女孩 |
[09:36] | She was. | 没错 |
[09:38] | Hardworking, selfless, | 她不辞辛劳 无私奉献 |
[09:41] | never took time for herself. | 为民请命 废寝忘食 |
[09:43] | I urged her to move out of the house, | 我曾一个劲的催她搬出去 |
[09:45] | to find somebody. | 找个对象 |
[09:48] | Maybe… | 也许还能 |
[09:49] | start her own family. | 建立属于她自己的家庭 |
[09:51] | She said there were too many other families | 她却说还有很多家庭 |
[09:54] | to take care of first. | 更需要帮助 |
[10:02] | Oh, how could anybody do this to her? | 怎么会有人忍心对她下此毒手 |
[10:08] | We are going to find out, Mr. Rosas. | 我们会查出真凶的 罗萨斯先生 |
[10:13] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[10:24] | Elena’s supervisor’s on a phone call. | 埃琳娜的主管正在打电话 |
[10:27] | – He’ll be right with us. – Where’s Bud? | -他马上过来 -布达呢 |
[10:29] | I convinced him to take a long lunch. | 我劝他去好好吃顿午饭 吃的久一些 |
[10:32] | Because of his wife? | 因为他老婆的事吗 |
[10:35] | – What? – Sorry about that. | -怎么啦 -不好意思 让你们久等 |
[10:37] | Jeremy Nichols. | 我是杰瑞米·尼科斯 |
[10:39] | I can’t believe what happened. | 这真是让人太难以置信了 |
[10:40] | Mr. Nichols, we just have a few questions for you. | 尼科斯先生 问你几个问题 |
[10:43] | How long did Elena work here? | 埃琳娜在这工作多久了 |
[10:45] | Uh, about a year and a half. | 大约一年半 |
[10:46] | And your department oversees the city’s foster care program? | 你的部门负责监督本市儿童寄养项目 |
[10:49] | They also investigate any reported incidences | 还负责调查所有关于 |
[10:50] | of child abuse or neglect. | 虐待儿童或监护失职的报告 |
[10:53] | Um, that’s correct. | 对 是这样的 |
[10:54] | So it would be pretty standard for Elena | 埃琳娜应该经常会 |
[10:57] | to get in the middle of volatile situations? | 身陷于各种突发状况中吧 |
[10:59] | All too standard. | 太常见了 |
[11:00] | Did Elena ever receive any threats? | 埃琳娜曾受到过什么威胁吗 |
[11:02] | Well, if she did, she never mentioned any. | 即使受过 她也不会说的 |
[11:04] | She was pretty tough. I really admired her. | 她很坚强 我很敬佩她 |
[11:07] | – Can we see her cases? – Uh, sure. | -能看看她负责的案例资料吗 -可以 |
[11:10] | We’re all forced to bite off more than we can chew, | 我们所有人普遍工作负荷超重 |
[11:13] | but Elena always handled her share and more. | 但埃琳娜不仅能完成任务还会做更多跟进 |
[11:16] | How do you mean? | 怎么讲 |
[11:17] | Well, we’re pressured to close cases within 30 days, | 迫于压力 我们通常在30天便可结案 |
[11:20] | but she did follow-up visits for as long as it took. | 但她还会继续跟进直到达到她的要求 |
[11:23] | As long as what took? | 达到什么要求 |
[11:24] | For her to be sure that the minor was being treated | 她要确保未成年人受到的照顾能让她满意 |
[11:26] | in a way that satisfied her and not just the system. | 而不仅仅是满足相关条例的要求 |
[11:28] | With our volume, you can start to see these kids | 由于工作量过多 慢慢的很多人会 |
[11:32] | as case files and statistics, | 把那些孩子只当作案例卷宗和统计数据 |
[11:34] | but she really got to know each and every one of them. | 而她则真正去了解每一个孩子的详细情况 |
[11:38] | Did Elena ever have any business | 埃琳娜在杰克逊大街的 |
[11:39] | at the Midtowner Motel on Jackson Street? | 城中客汽车旅馆有案子吗 |
[11:41] | Well, I can’t see why. | 她没有理由去那里啊 |
[11:42] | That area’s not even in her territory. | 那片不是她的辖区 |
[11:44] | Then where was she supposed to be? | 那她本来应该去哪里呢 |
[11:45] | Well, she had five home visits scheduled this morning, | 她今天早上有5个家访 |
[11:48] | but I have no way of knowing which ones | 但至于她的具体安排 |
[11:49] | she got around to actually visiting. | 我就不得而知了 |
[11:50] | I do. She had dried breast milk on her blouse. | 我知道 她上衣上沾有干掉的母乳 |
[11:54] | Do any of those cases involve a baby? | 她的案子里有涉及到婴儿的吗 |
[12:06] | Hello? | 什么事 |
[12:08] | You Holly Bennett? | 你是霍利·贝内特吗 |
[12:09] | Sorry. Uh, we were on a walk when I got your call. | 不好意思 您打电话时我们在散步 |
[12:13] | I came as soon as I could. | 我马上就赶回来了 |
[12:14] | Here, baby. I’ll just be a second, okay? | 乖 宝贝 自己玩一会 |
[12:17] | Um… Elena was killed? | 埃琳娜被杀了 |
[12:21] | But I just saw her this morning. | 我今早还见过她 |
[12:22] | We realize that, | 我们知道 |
[12:23] | which is why we’ve come to ask a few questions. | 所以才来问你几个问题 |
[12:25] | Oh, sure. What about? | 好 什么问题 |
[12:27] | Child Protective Services stopped by a few months ago | 几个月前 因怀疑可能有家庭暴力事件 |
[12:29] | to investigate a possible domestic violence situation. | 儿童保护署曾来你家进行过相关调查 |
[12:32] | Yeah, it was just my boyfriend Freddy. He yelled a lot. | 是我男友弗雷迪 他经常大吵大闹 |
[12:35] | Yeah, Elena didn’t find any evidence of abuse, | 埃琳娜当时没找到家庭暴力的证据 |
[12:38] | but she did find cocaine. | 却发现了可卡因 |
[12:40] | Didn’t she take your baby away from you | 你的孩子当时被她带走 |
[12:42] | until the two of you were drug tested? | 直到你俩通过毒化检验才送回来 是吧 |
[12:44] | Yeah, those drugs were Freddy’s. I never touched the stuff. | 是的 毒品是弗雷迪的 我没碰过 |
[12:46] | And the test proved it. I got Tessa back. | 我有毒检证明 所以泰莎便被送回来了 |
[12:50] | We checked every home that she was supposed to visit, | 经我们调查 她本计划拜访好几个家庭 |
[12:52] | and she never made it to any of ’em. | 但最终只拜访了你一家 |
[12:53] | That’s a long time to spend just with you. | 她在你家停留的时间相当的长啊 |
[12:55] | Yeah. She noticed I was depressed. | 没错 因为她发现我很不开心 |
[12:58] | – About what? – Freddy. I kicked him out. | -为什么 -我把弗雷迪赶出去了 |
[13:01] | Thanks to Elena. I mean, | 多亏了埃琳娜 她告诉我说 |
[13:05] | she said being a parent was a lot more than just biology, | 为人父母并不是生孩子那么简单 |
[13:07] | that you had to earn the right. | 你必须要肩负起父母的责任和权利 |
[13:09] | I don’t regret it at all, | 把他赶出去 我一点都不后悔 |
[13:11] | but, you know, sometimes it’s hard being alone. | 但 有时一个人真挺难的 |
[13:17] | Did Elena hold your baby when she was here? | 埃琳娜在你家时 有帮你带孩子吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah. They were playing. | 对 她俩一起玩来着 |
[13:22] | She was great with kids. | 她真的很会照顾孩子 |
[13:24] | Tessa spit up on her. | 泰莎向她吐口水 |
[13:25] | She didn’t even blink. | 她连眼皮都不会眨 |
[13:27] | She would have been a great mom. | 她本该会成为一位很好的妈妈 |
[13:29] | Do you have any idea where she might have gone | 你知道她离开后有可能 |
[13:31] | – after she left your house? – I’m not sure. | -会到哪里去吗 -我不清楚 |
[13:35] | but she did get a phone call. | 不过她的确曾接过一个电话 |
[13:37] | Do you happen to know who that might have been? | 你知道是谁打的吗 |
[13:39] | No. But she sounded a little stressed | 不知道 她听起来有些不安 |
[13:41] | and she took off pretty quick. | 之后很快就走了 |
[13:56] | I just wanted to see how things were going. | 我过来看看情况如何 |
[13:58] | Uh, Sam is poring over Elena’s case files. | 萨姆在研究埃琳娜负责的案例卷宗 |
[14:01] | I wanted to get a closer look at this bullet. | 我想再仔细看看这颗子弹 |
[14:03] | No, I actually meant how are things going with you? | 不 我是问你怎么样了 |
[14:07] | Fine. I’m fine. | 很好啊 我没事 |
[14:13] | It’s not that hard, you know, to connect with people. | 其实和人交流没你想象得那么难 |
[14:16] | Just take an interest. | 有心者事竟成 |
[14:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[14:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:23] | So the bullet–you were, um, you were looking for something? | 那么那颗子弹 你有什么发现吗 |
[14:25] | Yeah. It is a .32 and too deformed | 手枪口径为7.65毫米 |
[14:28] | to run through ballistics, | 子弹在贯穿过程中严重变形 |
[14:30] | just like Peter thought. | 和彼得的分析一致 |
[14:31] | But I thought I’d look to see if there was anything else, | 但我想是否还能找到别的线索 |
[14:35] | like… that. | 比如 这个 |
[14:37] | There’s something caked on the bullet. | 子弹上还粘了别的东西 |
[14:40] | So it hit something before | 子弹先打到别的东西 |
[14:41] | it entered our victim. | 然后才射入被害人体内 |
[14:42] | Yeah, but not something. | 没错 但不是别的东西 |
[14:46] | Someone. | 是别的人 |
[15:02] | You found another person’s skin on the tip of the bullet? | 你在子弹头上发现了其他人的皮肤 |
[15:05] | How the heck do you know it didn’t belong to the victim? | 你凭什么认为那不是被害人的皮肤 |
[15:07] | Elena Rosas was hispanic. | 埃琳娜·罗萨斯是拉美裔 |
[15:08] | That skin showed a distinct lack of pigment. | 而那块皮肤明显过于浅白 |
[15:11] | It’s Caucasian. | 是属于白种人的 |
[15:12] | We sent a sample to the D.N.A. Lab. | 我们已将样本送至实验室 |
[15:13] | Maybe we’ll get an I.D. | 也许能查出是该人的具体身份 |
[15:14] | So someone else was shot in that motel room. | 这么说旅馆房间中还有另外一人中枪 |
[15:16] | The question is, did the killer get shot in a struggle | 问题是 这个人是搏斗中的凶手自己呢 |
[15:19] | or do we have another victim out there? | 还是我们又多了一名被害人呢 |
[15:21] | C.S.U. processed the entire room, | 鉴证组搜查了整个房间 |
[15:23] | and the only blood they found was Elena’s. | 只有埃琳娜一人的血迹 |
[15:24] | There were no spatter patterns. | 没有血液溅洒的痕迹 |
[15:26] | No spatter means no trajectory. | 所以也没法算出弹道 |
[15:28] | We have no way of knowing | 我们根本无从得知 |
[15:29] | where Elena was standing when she was shot. | 埃琳娜中枪的时候到底站在哪里 |
[15:31] | And we have no idea | 而凶手当时在房间的位置 |
[15:32] | where the shooter was standing in the room either. | 我们也毫无头绪 |
[15:33] | We did find a busted-out window in the bathroom. | 我们在卫生间发现了一扇打开的窗户 |
[15:35] | That may have been the killer’s entry and exit points, | 凶手可能是通过那里进出房间的 |
[15:38] | But there were no biologicals. | 但没找到任何相关痕迹 |
[15:39] | All right, so where does that leave us? | 好吧 我们现在能得出什么结论 |
[15:40] | I’m still stuck on | 我还是想不明白 |
[15:41] | what she was doing in that motel room in the first place. | 她到底在那个汽车旅馆里干吗 |
[15:43] | Holly Bennett said that Elena got a phone call. | 霍利·贝内特说埃琳娜接到了一个电话 |
[15:45] | From a pay phone. Are we sure that | 用公共电话打的 我们确定埃琳娜 |
[15:47] | Elena wasn’t doing any other social services on the side? | 真的没在兼职做其他特殊服务吗 |
[15:50] | She wasn’t a prostitute, okay? | 她不是妓女啦 好吗 |
[15:52] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便啦 |
[15:55] | What happened here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[15:57] | Okay, could you… leave me alone? | 行了 你能别多管闲事好不 |
[16:00] | I’m just… saying, | 我就是 说说而已嘛 |
[16:03] | Sam spoke to Elena’s father, | 萨姆跟埃琳娜的爸爸谈过了 |
[16:05] | and he didn’t know of anybody she was seeing. | 他也不知道女儿在跟什么人约会 |
[16:07] | But if she did want to see somebody under the radar, | 但是如果她想偷偷谈恋爱的话 |
[16:09] | that motel would be the perfect place. | 汽车旅馆是个绝佳的约会地点 |
[16:10] | I think he would know. | 我想他一定会察觉的 |
[16:11] | They were living under the same roof. | 毕竟他们住在同一屋檐下 |
[16:13] | But even the most observant person in the world | 但即使是这世界上最观察入微的人 |
[16:15] | can miss what’s going on right in front of ’em. | 也可能对眼皮底下的事情熟视无睹 |
[16:18] | If you are so sure that she was hiding something, | 如果你那么确定她有所隐瞒 |
[16:21] | then let’s go find out for ourselves. | 那我们就去找出答案吧 |
[16:24] | Fine. But we’re taking two cars. | 同意 但我不要坐你的车 |
[16:33] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry to bother you, Mr. Rosas. | 很抱歉打扰你 罗萨斯先生 |
[16:35] | This is my colleague, detective Bud Morris. | 这是我的同事 警探布达·莫里斯 |
[16:38] | Sir, I’m very sorry for your loss. | 先生 请节哀顺便 |
[16:39] | – Thank you. – Would you mind if we came in? | -谢谢 -我们能进来吗 |
[16:42] | Oh, of course not. Please. Come in. | 当然可以 请进 |
[16:49] | Please. | 请 |
[16:51] | Uh. You mentioned that, uh, | 你曾经 提到 |
[16:54] | You encouraged Elena to get out more | 你曾鼓励埃琳娜多出去走走 |
[16:56] | to try and meet somebody? | 试着认识些新朋友 对吧 |
[16:57] | Did she ever follow your advice? | 她有听从你的建议吗 |
[17:00] | No. Like I told the other detective, | 没有 就像我跟其他警探说的那样 |
[17:03] | She never went out, except for work. | 除了去上班 她从不出门 |
[17:06] | Would you mind if we took a look at your daughter’s bedroom? | 我们能看一下你女儿的房间吗 |
[17:09] | It’s at the end of the hall. | 就在客厅的尽头 |
[17:11] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你们不介意的话 |
[17:13] | I can’t go in. Not yet. | 我没法进去 至少现在不能 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:30] | I heard you took a long lunch yesterday. | 我听说你昨天午饭吃了好长时间呢 |
[17:37] | What are you, my time clock now? | 你又想对我干吗 人肉计时器吗 |
[17:40] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[17:44] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[17:45] | Your wife. | 你妻子 |
[17:50] | I… I can’t take an interest? | 我就不能关心关心你吗 |
[17:53] | Why now, all of a sudden? | 为什么是现在 心血来潮吗 |
[17:54] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[18:03] | She says I take her for granted, then I blow up. | 她说我不重视她 我就发火了 |
[18:07] | Then she blows up. | 然后她也发火了 |
[18:09] | Tells me I’m married more to my job than to her, | 说在我心里工作更像是我的爱妻而不是她 |
[18:12] | That she’s glad we never had kids. | 而且她还说得亏我们没要孩子 |
[18:14] | I tell her, somebody’s gotta pay the mortgage, | 我就跟她讲 我不工作哪有钱还贷款 |
[18:15] | Then she gets pissed, kicks me out, | 然后她就彻底翻脸 把我撵了出来 |
[18:19] | my stuff goes flying out the window. | 我的东西直接被她从窗户里丢出来 |
[18:21] | And I find myself picking everything out of the bushes, | 下一刻我便发现自己正从灌木丛里拣行李 |
[18:24] | wondering which hotel has the best minibar. | 一边寻思着哪家酒店的迷你酒吧最棒 |
[18:36] | So much for sharing. | 倾诉到此为止 |
[18:49] | Check it out. “Philly floral works.” | 快过来看 菲力花店制作 |
[18:51] | Elena had an admirer. | 埃琳娜有个爱慕者 |
[18:56] | “Hope you reconsider.” | 希望你能重新考虑 |
[19:00] | “Jeremy.” | 杰瑞米 |
[19:03] | Mr. Nichols, you neglected to tell us | 尼科斯先生 你好像忘了告诉我们 |
[19:07] | you had a thing for Elena. | 你喜欢埃琳娜 |
[19:10] | We spent a lot of time together. | 我们一起工作 日久生情 |
[19:12] | It was natural. | 这是很自然的吧 |
[19:13] | For you, maybe not for her. | 你有情 她未必有意 |
[19:16] | What were you hoping she would reconsider? | 你给她送花时写的话 |
[19:18] | When you gave her the flowers? | 你希望她可以重新考虑什么 |
[19:22] | We had a dinner date last week, | 上周我们本来约好吃晚餐 |
[19:25] | but she canceled, | 但她取消了 |
[19:26] | Said she didn’t feel right about going out with her boss. | 说她觉得跟上司出去不太合适 |
[19:28] | Sounds like she was trying to tell you to leave her alone. | 她那意思貌似是告诉你别再缠着她 |
[19:30] | No. No. She was just shy. | 不 不 她只是有点害羞 |
[19:33] | I found this by the trash. | 这是我在垃圾桶边找到的 |
[19:35] | Guess the flowers didn’t work. | 看起来鲜花策略并未奏效啊 |
[19:38] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[19:39] | I am a connoisseur of | 在失败求爱举措这个领域 |
[19:41] | failed romantic gestures. | 我可是个中行家 |
[19:44] | I bet you that rejection pissed you off. | 我敢打赌 她的拒绝把你激怒了 |
[19:46] | – Lift up your shirt sleeves. – What for? | -把你衬衫的袖子卷起来 -你要干吗 |
[19:48] | Caucasian skin was found | 我们在杀死埃琳娜的子弹上 |
[19:50] | on the bullet that killed Elena. | 发现了白种人的皮肤 |
[20:01] | Take off the bandage, please. | 请揭下这块胶布 |
[20:08] | Look like a bullet wound to you? | 你觉得这是弹伤吗 |
[20:10] | No. It’s a bite mark. | 不 这是咬痕 |
[20:12] | – Are we done here? – You’re not exactly off the hook. | -看完了吗 -你并没有完全摆脱嫌疑 |
[20:14] | Elena had cuts in her mouth and bruises on both arms. | 埃琳娜的嘴巴里有伤口 双臂都有瘀痕 |
[20:17] | You get violent with her? Hmm? | 你是不是对她用强的了 说 |
[20:19] | Okay. Okay. | 好好好 我说 |
[20:22] | I went over to her house the day before | 她被杀的前一天 |
[20:24] | she was killed, with the flowers. | 我带着花去了她家 |
[20:26] | Her father was out. | 她父亲不在家 |
[20:28] | She read the card and she just started freaking out. | 她读完卡片后 就突然开始发狂 |
[20:32] | How so? | 怎么个情况 |
[20:33] | Shaking, clenching her jaw– | 不停发抖 牙齿咬的咯咯作响 |
[20:35] | It was like she was having some kind of seizure. | 看起来像是癫痫发作 |
[20:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[20:38] | I tried to help her. | 我试着帮助她 |
[20:39] | That’s when she bit me. | 她就在那个时候咬了我 |
[20:41] | How long did the seizure last? | 癫痫发作了多久 |
[20:44] | I don’t know. Not more than 20, 30 seconds. | 我不知道 二十或者三十秒不到吧 |
[20:47] | What’d you do after? | 你接着又做了什么 |
[20:49] | She was upset. | 她很不高兴 |
[20:50] | She told me to take the flowers and leave, so I did. | 她让我带上花离开 我照做了 |
[20:55] | That’s the last time I saw her. I swear. | 那是我最后一次见到她 我发誓 |
[21:02] | Curtis. Have you seen Ethan? | 柯蒂斯 你看到伊桑了吗 |
[21:05] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[21:06] | There it is. | 这不是吗 |
[21:09] | Your victim’s brain? | 被害人的大脑吗 |
[21:12] | And our prime suspect is saying she had a seizure. | 据头号嫌疑犯所称她患有癫痫 |
[21:23] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没事 |
[21:26] | That look’s never nothing. | 你明明是一脸有事的样子 |
[21:28] | Oh, I was just wondering how you’ve been. | 我只是想知道你最近过的如何 |
[21:30] | Because I took two personal days? | 你是在暗指我休了两天假吗 |
[21:32] | They don’t roll over, you know. | 我告诉你 公休假是不能积攒的 |
[21:34] | No, that’s not what I meant. I… | 不 我不是那个意思啦 我 |
[21:39] | What’d you do? Anything fun? | 你休假干什么去了 好玩吗 |
[21:40] | You’ve been riding me since you got here, | 你来这后就一直对我颐指气使 |
[21:42] | and now you want to get to know me better? | 现在你倒想起来对我做深入了解吗 |
[21:46] | Fine. Be like that. | 好吧 随便你怎么想吧 |
[21:51] | The truth is, there’s not much to know. | 事实上 我这人没什么好了解的 |
[21:54] | Ethan, on the other hand– now that boy’s interesting. | 伊桑就不同了 这孩子很有意思 |
[21:58] | How so? | 何出此言 |
[21:59] | He’s an accomplished chef of indian food, | 他很擅长做印度美食 |
[22:02] | likes extreme camping, | 喜欢极限野营活动 |
[22:03] | and has memorized every James Bond movie. | 对007每一部电影都如数家珍 |
[22:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:06] | Oh, yeah. Girl, he’s got layers. | 那还用说 他老有才了 |
[22:13] | Thought you’d like to know– D.N.A. came back | 我想应该告诉你 子弹上另一个人的 |
[22:17] | on the foreign tissue from that bullet. | 皮肤组织报告送过来了 |
[22:18] | P.D. matched it to a kid named Sean Wilcox, | 警局对比后查出是个未成年人 |
[22:20] | released from juvie two days ago | 肖恩·威尔科克斯 因私藏枪械 |
[22:23] | after serving time for weapons possession. | 被关入少管所 两天前服刑期满被释放 |
[22:25] | Apparently, he’s got a cell phone. | 显然 他有手机 |
[22:26] | They’re triangulating the signal now. | 警方正在定位他的信号 |
[23:05] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[23:08] | On your head. | 举到头顶 |
[23:11] | Go back inside. Nothing to see. | 回去吧 没什么好看的 |
[23:15] | Sean Wilcox. | 肖恩·威尔科克斯 |
[23:18] | Let me guess– | 我猜猜 |
[23:20] | You cut yourself shaving? | 这伤口是刮胡子时弄的吗 |
[23:30] | You knew Elena Rosas. | 你认识埃琳娜·罗萨斯 |
[23:32] | She was your caseworker. | 她是你的社工 |
[23:33] | She was assigned to you a year ago | 一年前你还在寄养家庭时 |
[23:34] | when you were still in foster care. | 当时她是被指派给你的社工 |
[23:36] | She found that gun on you, | 也是她发现了你身上的那把枪 |
[23:37] | And maybe you figured you’d get revenge. | 也许你一直伺机报仇雪恨 |
[23:39] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[23:40] | You fled the scene in her car. | 你开着她的车逃离现场 |
[23:43] | I didn’t kill her. Okay? | 不是我杀的她 好吗 |
[23:45] | When she busted me, | 那时她把我送进监狱 |
[23:46] | I never wanted to see her again. | 我再不想再看到她了 |
[23:48] | But she kept coming | 可她不停地 |
[23:49] | to juvie to check on me, | 来少管所看我 |
[23:51] | week after week. | 每周都不间断 |
[23:53] | Finally I asked her, | 我终于忍不住问她 |
[23:55] | “Why don’t you leave me the hell alone?” | 你他妈的干嘛非得来烦我 |
[23:57] | You know what she said? | 你知道她怎么说吗 |
[23:59] | She said a lot of people had failed me, | 她说很多人已经对我失望了 |
[24:01] | but she never would. | 但她绝对不会 |
[24:02] | She’d be there to help when I got out. | 等我出去了 她一定还会帮助我 |
[24:05] | She was the first person to ever really come through for me, | 她是第一个真正想要帮助我的人 |
[24:08] | and now she’s dead. | 可她却死了 |
[24:12] | Elena rented that motel room for you, didn’t she? | 埃琳娜帮你租的那间旅馆 对吧 |
[24:15] | Yeah. She said she’d float me till I got a job. | 嗯 她让我住那直到找到工作 |
[24:20] | What happened in the motel yesterday morning, Sean? | 昨天早上到底发生了什么 肖恩 |
[24:23] | Ms. Rosas showed me the room. | 罗萨斯小姐带我去了房间 |
[24:26] | She gave me a key. | 她给了我门钥匙 |
[24:28] | Then she had to go to work. | 然后她就去上班了 |
[24:31] | I was tired. I turned on the TV, | 我很累 打开电视看着看着 |
[24:33] | fell asleep on the bed. | 就在床上睡着了 |
[24:35] | For how long? | 睡了多久 |
[24:35] | A couple hours, till she came back. | 几小时吧 直到她回来 |
[24:40] | Checking on me again, I guess. | 我猜她是想回来再检查一下 |
[24:42] | I heard her open the door. I got up. | 我听到她开门 就起来了 |
[24:45] | I bent down to pick my shirt up off the chair, | 我弯腰去捡椅子下的衬衫 |
[24:48] | And then boom–a shot. | 接着砰的一声枪响 |
[24:50] | – Coming from where? – I don’t know. | -从哪里打过来的 -不知道 |
[24:52] | I didn’t even know I was hit until I stood up. | 等我站起来 才知道被打中了 |
[24:55] | And then I saw her– | 然后我看见她 |
[24:57] | Okay, if you didn’t shoot Elena, | 好吧 如果埃琳娜不是你杀的 |
[25:00] | why run? | 为什么要跑 |
[25:03] | Who’s gonna believe me? | 谁会相信我呢 |
[25:06] | You? | 你会吗 |
[25:08] | Excuse me. I need to change that bandage. | 不好意思 我得换一下绷带 |
[25:17] | That is some infection. | 有点感染了 |
[25:20] | – You have culturette swabs here? – Yeah. | -你这有卫生棉签吗 -有 |
[25:22] | Get me four swabs, please. | 请给我四个 |
[25:24] | He didn’t see the shooter… in a 15×20 room. | 在30平米的房间里 他都没看到凶手 |
[25:28] | You really think he shot himself in the neck | 你真认为他先朝自己的脖子开枪 |
[25:30] | and then killed Elena? | 然后再杀了埃琳娜 |
[25:31] | I’ve seen weirder. | 我还见过更离奇的 |
[25:32] | You read his file. | 你看过他的档案 |
[25:33] | That kid’s had a rough go. | 那孩子的过去可不一般 |
[25:34] | You don’t come back from that | 简单的帮助可没法 |
[25:35] | after just one helping hand. | 让他一下子就浪子回头 |
[25:37] | Elena sounds more like a force of nature | 埃琳娜更像是本性使然 |
[25:39] | than a helping hand. | 而不是泛泛的帮助 |
[25:40] | Okay, so if he did kill her, | 好吧 就算是他杀的 |
[25:42] | then why didn’t he keep running, huh? | 那他为什么没逃之夭夭呢 |
[25:44] | I mean, why was he at that wrecking yard, | 他为什么会在那个破败的院子里 |
[25:46] | only five miles away from the crime scene? | 而且离案发现场只有五英里远 |
[25:50] | Maybe that wasn’t a coincidence. | 这应该不是巧合使然 |
[25:56] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[25:57] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[25:59] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[26:01] | Philly P.D. And you are? | 费城警察 请问你是 |
[26:05] | Vincent Stone. | 文森特·斯通 |
[26:07] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[26:09] | To know why Sean Wilcox | 想知道为什么肖恩·威尔科克斯 |
[26:10] | called your number six times | 在昨天一天之内 |
[26:12] | the past day alone. | 给你打了六次电话 |
[26:13] | He in some kind of trouble? | 他惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[26:15] | I don’t know. You’re the one who spoke to him. | 不知道 跟他通话的人是你 |
[26:17] | You tell us. | 这得问你 |
[26:18] | Of course I talked to him. | 我是跟他通话了 |
[26:19] | I’m like a father figure to Sean. | 我就像他爸爸一样 |
[26:21] | Only constant he’s had in his life. | 他生命中唯一可以依靠的人 |
[26:23] | Well, considering he’s now a murder suspect, | 他现在涉嫌谋杀 |
[26:24] | that doesn’t speak very highly of you, does it? | 说明你这个角色扮演的得并不好 |
[26:26] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[26:27] | Are you familiar with Elena Rosas? | 你认识埃琳娜·罗萨斯吗 |
[26:29] | Never heard of her. | 从来没听说过 |
[26:30] | Whoa. Let’s try that again. | 喔 看来得再问你一遍 |
[26:33] | You got blue dye on your neck. | 你脖子上有蓝色的印记 |
[26:35] | You know what’s funny? | 告诉你一件有意思的事情 |
[26:36] | Our murder victim had the same thing on her finger. | 死者的手指上正好也有同样的东西 |
[26:39] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[26:40] | So the new pepper sprays are infused with colored dyes, | 现在的新型防狼喷雾里混有染料 |
[26:43] | makes it easier to identify attackers. | 以便更容易地认出攻击者 |
[26:45] | You know Elena rosas now? | 现在你能想起来埃琳娜·罗萨斯了吧 |
[26:52] | Fine. I met the broad two days ago, | 好吧 我两天前见过那女人 |
[26:56] | but only ’cause she came here looking for me, | 是她主动到这里来找我的 |
[26:58] | trying to tell me to stay away from Sean. | 她不想让我跟肖恩来往 |
[26:59] | So you got violent, she defended herself? | 然后你生气动起手来 她用喷雾自卫 |
[27:02] | Violent? No. Pissed? Yeah. | 动手可没有 生气倒是真的 |
[27:04] | Told her to get the hell off my property. | 我让她离开 这是我的私人房产 |
[27:06] | She wouldn’t leave, and when I grabbed her arm, | 她不走 然后我抓住了她胳膊 |
[27:08] | she sprayed that crap all over me. | 她就把那鬼东西喷了我一身 |
[27:11] | Now why would Elena tell you to stay away from Sean, | 既然不是你害肖恩惹上麻烦 |
[27:13] | unless you were part of his troubles in the first place? | 埃琳娜又为什么不让你跟他来往呢 |
[27:17] | That gun… | 那把枪 |
[27:19] | that Elena found on Sean didn’t belong to him. | 埃琳娜在肖恩身上的枪另有其主 |
[27:22] | It belonged to you, didn’t it? | 枪是你的 对吧 |
[27:23] | Elena got a call right before she was killed, | 埃琳娜被杀之前曾接到一个电话 |
[27:26] | from a pay phone two blocks from here. | 由公共电话拨出 仅和这里隔两个街区 |
[27:28] | Oh, you didn’t want that call traced because that was | 你之所以用公共电话是怕被追踪信号 |
[27:29] | the call that sent Elena hurrying back to the motel | 埃琳娜接到电话后 急匆匆的返回旅馆 |
[27:32] | to take care of Sean, and that’s when you killed her. | 查看肖恩 而你趁机将其杀害 |
[27:37] | That’s a really good story. | 这个故事编的挺精彩的 |
[27:40] | Why don’t you come back | 可惜你们无凭无据 |
[27:41] | when you have some proof, all right? | 没法逮捕我 下次准备好再来吧 |
[27:43] | I’m going back to work. | 我还有工作要做 |
[28:00] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[28:03] | A bullet grazed one of our suspects, | 有个嫌犯被一颗子弹擦伤 |
[28:05] | and the wound showed an advanced infection. | 伤口处有严重的感染 |
[28:08] | I sent a swab to microbiology | 我送了份样本给微生物实验室 |
[28:10] | for a culture and sensitivities | 做细菌培养和敏感性试验 |
[28:12] | and a culture for fungus and A.F.B., | 以及真菌培养和抗酸染色 |
[28:14] | but I’m also doing my own gram’s stain. | 我自己正在做革兰氏染色 |
[28:17] | Ah. To see what infected it. | 你是想鉴定一下感染了哪种病菌 |
[28:19] | Do you mind if I… | 你介意我… |
[28:21] | No. | 不介意 |
[28:29] | You like James Bond, right? | 你喜欢看007 是吧 |
[28:31] | 007 James Bond? | |
[28:32] | What, are you kidding? | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[28:33] | You want a little wine with that cheese? | 你想喝点红酒再配点奶酪吗 |
[28:35] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[28:40] | I mean, unless you like James Bond. | 如果你喜欢 我不会有意见 |
[28:48] | You like to cook. | 你精通厨艺 |
[28:50] | What’s your specialty? | 你擅长做哪种菜 |
[28:51] | Uh… I–I’m not following. | 呃…我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:54] | I–I don’t–I don’t cook. | 我…我不会做饭 |
[29:02] | You don’t go extreme camping? | 你难道不喜欢极限野营 |
[29:04] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我连极限野营是什么东西都不知道 |
[29:05] | Well, then what the hell do you like? | 那你的爱好到底是什么啊 |
[29:07] | Um, I don’t–I’m sorry. I don’t know. | 我没有 对不起 我也不知道 |
[29:09] | I’m–I like… | 我…我喜欢… |
[29:11] | I like this, the job, | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[29:14] | the science. | 喜欢科学 |
[29:24] | – I do, too. – Yeah. | -我也喜欢 -对 |
[29:29] | Do you see the India ink anywhere… | 你知道印度墨水在哪儿放着吗 |
[29:32] | Eagle eye? | 鹰眼 |
[29:48] | Check that out! | 快来看 |
[29:51] | Wow. What is that? | 哇 这是什么 |
[29:52] | Sean Wilcox had a fungal infection in his wound– | 肖恩·威尔科克斯的伤口是被真菌感染的 |
[29:57] | Cryptococcus neoformans, to be exact. | 准确的说是新型隐球菌 |
[30:02] | Morris. | 我是莫里斯 |
[30:03] | – Where are you? – Back at the motel. | -你在哪儿呢 -我回旅馆了 |
[30:05] | If we can put Vincent Stone in the room, | 如果我们能证明文森特·斯通来过这房间 |
[30:06] | we got him. | 就可以定他罪了 |
[30:07] | Sean Wilcox got infected | 肖恩·威尔科克斯是被 |
[30:09] | with a cryptococcus neoformans fungus. | 一种叫做新型隐球菌的真菌感染的 |
[30:12] | You get it by being near pigeon droppings. | 这种真菌通常会存在于鸽子粪便中 |
[30:15] | Uh, the dried feces can become airborne, | 粪便干燥之后有可能随风飘散 |
[30:18] | contaminating anything in its vicinity. | 沾染到附近的任何东西上 |
[30:20] | I’m sure this has a point | 你讲这些话除了想恶心我之外 |
[30:21] | besides utterly grossing me out. | 肯定还别有深意吧 |
[30:23] | Don’t you get it? | 你难道还没听懂吗 |
[30:24] | The bullet transferred the fungus onto Sean’s skin. | 那颗子弹把真菌带到了肖恩的皮肤上 |
[30:27] | It must have passed through | 所以在擦伤肖恩之前 |
[30:29] | something with the fungus on it before hitting him. | 子弹肯定先穿过了某种携有真菌的东西 |
[30:33] | Like a dirty window screen. | 比如一扇脏兮兮的纱窗 |
[30:35] | Like a dirty window screen. | 有可能是一扇脏兮兮的纱窗 |
[30:38] | Nice one, doctor. | 干得好 医生 |
[30:40] | The shot didn’t come from inside the room… | 凶手并不是在屋内开的枪 |
[30:44] | because the shooter was standing outside. | 而是站在屋外将子弹射入 |
[30:59] | Let’s do a little role-playinhere. | 我们做一个角色扮演的游戏 |
[31:02] | If we believe Sean Wilcox, | 假设肖恩·威尔科克斯说的是真的 |
[31:05] | he was asleep on the bed. | 他正在床上睡觉 |
[31:08] | Remind me to boil myself later. | 等会儿提醒我去消个毒 |
[31:11] | All right, so Elena came in here. | 好吧 埃琳娜从这里进来 |
[31:12] | Uh-huh. | 是的 |
[31:13] | All right, and she fell here, which means… | 她摔倒在这里 说明 |
[31:18] | she was standing about here. | 她之前是站在这里的 |
[31:20] | All right? So Sean gets up, he grabs his shirt… | 肖恩站起来 去拿衣服 |
[31:23] | Boom. The bullet flies through the screen, | 砰 子弹穿过纱窗 |
[31:25] | grazes my neck, and sails right into your arm. | 擦伤我的脖子 击中你的胳膊 |
[31:28] | – Too late? – Oh, no, you’re right on time. | -我来晚了 -不 来得正好 |
[31:30] | You see that hole in the screen? | 看到纱窗上的那个窟窿了 |
[31:31] | Uhh! Don’t touch it unless you want bird poop disease. | 哦 别碰它 除非你想得鸟屎病 |
[31:34] | You’re the shooter. Line up with us. | 你来当凶手 跟我们俩形成一条直线 |
[31:47] | Got it. | 就在这儿 |
[31:50] | The shooter was standing right about here. | 凶手当时就站在这儿 |
[31:54] | Casing ejects back, | 弹壳向后弹出 |
[31:56] | to the right… | 掉到右侧 |
[31:57] | Truck here. | 车子在这儿 |
[31:58] | Truck here. | 车子在这儿的话 |
[32:01] | Well, uh… | 那么 |
[32:08] | Our killer left a .32-caliber casing behind. | 凶手留下了一枚7.65毫米口径的弹壳 |
[32:11] | Breech marks | 有了后膛上的痕迹 |
[32:12] | can tie the casing back to the gun that fired it. | 便可以证明子弹是从凶手的枪内射出 |
[32:14] | One thing– we don’t have the gun. | 唯一的问题是 我们没有凶手的枪 |
[32:17] | I thought you said that Vincent Stone was | 我记得你说过肖恩所持的枪 |
[32:19] | behind Sean’s weapon possessions charge. | 真正幕后的主人是文森特·斯通 |
[32:22] | Well, my hunch should a bullet casing | 我预感区区一个弹壳 |
[32:23] | do not a warrant make. | 还不足以把搜查证搞到手 |
[32:25] | And I don’t see Stone inviting us | 而且我也不认为斯通愿意让我们 |
[32:27] | to search his property for guns. | 进门翻箱倒柜的找枪 |
[32:29] | I know one person who may be ready to help us. | 我知道有个人能帮助我们 |
[32:37] | Officer, may I have a minute, please? | 警官 我能跟他说句话吗 |
[32:43] | Sean, we’ve become aware of a few things | 肖恩 自从上次我们谈过之后 |
[32:45] | since we last spoke. | 我们注意到了一些事情 |
[32:46] | Did you know that Elena | 你知不知道埃琳娜 |
[32:47] | confronted Vincent on your behalf? | 为了你去跟文森特正面交涉过 |
[32:49] | – What? – She blasted him with pepper spray, | -什么 -她用防狼喷雾教训了他一番 |
[32:50] | told him to leave you alone because she knew | 叫他不要再来找你 因为她知道 |
[32:52] | that you used to work for him. | 你曾经为他做过事 |
[32:54] | Doing what, Sean? | 是什么事 肖恩 |
[32:55] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[32:58] | You know, Vincent doesn’t have a record, | 你要知道 虽然文森特没有案底 |
[32:59] | but he’s no saint. | 但他绝非圣贤 |
[33:02] | He lets guys like you do his dirty work for him. | 他唆使像你这样的孩子帮他做不良勾当 |
[33:04] | Selling guns, moving stolen cars. | 比如贩卖枪支 转移赃车 |
[33:07] | That’s why you ran back to him after the murder. | 所以你才会在凶案发生后跑回去找他 |
[33:09] | Because it’s what you know. | 因为你知道他精于此道 |
[33:11] | Sean, did you ever think | 肖恩 你有没有想过 |
[33:13] | that maybe that was exactly his plan? | 你这么做也许正中他下怀 |
[33:25] | Okay, I’m gonna tell you | 好吧 我来告诉你 |
[33:26] | something that most people don’t know. | 一些很少有人知道的小秘密吧 |
[33:32] | I was a foster kid. | 我也是被领养的孩子 |
[33:35] | Yeah, I bounced around for a while, | 我曾走马灯似的在寄养家庭中流离 |
[33:37] | and then I got lucky. | 最后终于幸运的安定下来 |
[33:39] | You know, I got–I got adopted into a good home. | 我被一个很好的家庭收养了 |
[33:42] | Loving parents, three sisters. | 慈爱的父母 三个姐妹 |
[33:46] | Instant family. | 是一个重组的家庭 |
[33:51] | But some of those scars never fade, Sean. | 但有些伤痕是永远不会消逝的 肖恩 |
[33:56] | I know that you think that Vincent | 我明白你认为文森特 |
[33:58] | may have been helping you out. | 可以帮你摆脱麻烦 |
[34:01] | When you got nothing, | 当你身陷绝境的时候 |
[34:02] | any hand that reaches out to you in the darkness | 在黑暗中伸向你的任何援手 |
[34:04] | seems like it’s worth grabbing hold of. | 似乎都值得紧紧抓住 |
[34:07] | I know that. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[34:10] | But Vincent is a bad guy. | 但文森特不是什么好东西 |
[34:12] | Okay? And Elena knew it, | 明白了吗 埃琳娜知道这一点 |
[34:14] | and she put her life on the line, helping you out, | 为了能解救你 她连命都敢豁出去 |
[34:19] | and that may have gotten her killed. | 也许正因为这样 给她招来杀身之祸 |
[34:24] | So, what… | 那 怎么办 |
[34:27] | What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么做 |
[34:30] | You do the right thing by the only person | 为了那个曾经真心帮你的人 |
[34:33] | who ever came through for you. | 你必须做出正确的抉择 |
[34:36] | If Vincent is selling illegal guns, | 如果文森特在非法贩卖枪支 |
[34:37] | you need to tell us where they are. | 你得告诉我们那些枪在哪儿 |
[35:34] | – Look at you. – Yeah, early dinner date. | -你可真漂亮 -约了人待会吃晚餐 |
[35:37] | Oh. Who’s the mystery man? | 神神秘秘的 是哪个帅哥啊 |
[35:39] | Just a guy. It’s still pretty new. | 就是个普通朋友而已 才认识不久 |
[35:42] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:45] | So you wanted to see me? | 你说你想见我 |
[35:46] | Yeah. I just wanted to say congrats on the cryptococcus finding. | 对 我就是想祝贺你发现了隐球菌 |
[35:49] | Yeah, it’s nice when pigeon crap can serve a useful purpose. | 鸽子屎也能发挥作用 还是挺不错的 |
[35:53] | Yeah, that’s an understatement. | 这么说太轻描淡写了 |
[35:55] | They seized over a hundred guns | 他们从文森特·斯通那里 |
[35:56] | from Vincent Stone’s property. | 缴获了上百支枪 |
[35:58] | Is one of them the murder weapon? | 其中有谋杀案的凶器吗 |
[35:59] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[36:00] | They still have to test-fire all the .32s | 他们还要试射所有7.65毫米口径的枪 |
[36:02] | to match the casing to the gun that fired it. | 以此来匹配凶手开枪时留下的弹壳 |
[36:03] | And it would have been helpful if there’d been a print | 如果在弹壳上找到指纹 |
[36:05] | or some D.N.A. on the casing, | 或就大有帮助了 |
[36:07] | but there’s no such luck. | 但我们没这么幸运 |
[36:08] | The only thing trace analysis found was… | 痕量分析显示弹壳上唯一的发现就是 |
[36:11] | Rice flour, of all things. | 米粉 |
[36:12] | Rice flour? Can I see that? | 米粉吗 我能看看那报告吗 |
[36:18] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 发现什么了 |
[36:19] | They can fire all the weapons they want, | 他们可以试射所有缴获的枪 |
[36:22] | but they’re wasting their time. | 但那也只是在浪费时间 |
[36:25] | Vincent didn’t do it. | 不是文森特干的 |
[36:39] | Let me get this straight. | 你给我把话说清楚 |
[36:40] | I’ve got four C.S.U.s working overtime | 我这边安排了四个鉴证组的人加班加点 |
[36:42] | test-firing all of Vincent Stone’s guns | 试射文森特·斯通所有的枪支 |
[36:44] | to prove he committed murder, but instead, | 好证明谋杀是他干的 可你这边呢 |
[36:46] | you want me to arrest someone | 却因为什么面粉 |
[36:47] | completely different based on flour? | 让我去逮捕某个八竿子打不着的人 |
[36:49] | Uh, rice flour, actually, | 实际上是米粉 |
[36:51] | Fortified with Bifidobacterium infantis. | 添加了婴儿双歧杆菌 |
[36:53] | It’s a probiotic. | 是一种益生菌 |
[36:54] | Like the good bacteria, in yogurt, it helps digestion. | 就像酸奶里有益的细菌 可以帮助消化 |
[36:56] | Well, he makes sensible eating choices. Good for him. | 这说明他饮食习惯健康嘛 值得表扬 |
[36:58] | It’s not for adults. | 这种益生菌不是给成人吃的 |
[36:59] | It’s for babies, hence the “infantis”. | 是给婴儿吃的 因为前面带婴儿二字 |
[37:02] | It’s in baby cereal. | 通常添加在婴儿谷类食品中 |
[37:05] | Wait. The bullet casing had baby food on it? | 等等 你是说弹壳上沾有婴儿食物 |
[37:06] | The shooter had to have transferred it | 凶手肯定是在装弹夹的时候 |
[37:07] | to the bullet when the magazine was being loaded. | 把米粉蹭到了子弹上 |
[37:09] | Vincent Stone doesn’t have kids. | 文森特·斯通可没有小孩 |
[37:11] | Right. But I know someone who does. | 没错 但我知道有个人是有小孩的 |
[37:16] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[37:17] | Step outside, please, Ms. Bennett. | 请你出来 贝内特小姐 |
[37:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:20] | Jeremy. | 杰瑞米 |
[37:22] | Excuse me. Where are they going? Excuse me. | 对不起 他们为什么擅闯我家 |
[37:25] | You know why we’re here. | 你自己心里明白 |
[37:26] | You killed Elena Rosas. | 杀害埃琳娜·罗萨斯的凶手就是你 |
[37:29] | What?! No! Why would I do something like that? | 怎么会 我为什么要杀她 |
[37:32] | That’s what we were wondering. | 这正是案件疑点所在 |
[37:34] | When Elena came to your place three months ago | 三个月前 当埃琳娜来你家做调查 |
[37:36] | and found those drugs– | 发现了毒品 |
[37:37] | I told you. Those were my ex’s. | 我说过了 毒品是我前男友的 |
[37:39] | I didn’t–I tested clean. | 我的毒检结果正常 |
[37:40] | But cocaine can clear the system | 但是可卡因在吸食之后 只需一天 |
[37:42] | a day after ingestion. | 即可全部代谢出体外 |
[37:43] | Elena knew that. | 埃琳娜了解这一点 |
[37:44] | That’s why she came here yesterday. | 所以她昨天又过来拜访 |
[37:46] | What, did she catch you using again, | 然后 她发现你故态复萌 |
[37:47] | threaten to take your baby away from you? | 于是威胁你要把孩子带走 是这样吗 |
[37:48] | What? You guys have it all wrong. | 什么 你们别胡说八道了 |
[37:51] | Really? Anything a mother puts in her body | 是吗 母亲摄入的物质最终都会 |
[37:53] | – can end up in her breast milk. – So? | -经乳汁分泌出来 -那又怎样 |
[37:55] | So your baby spit up on Elena, remember? | 你的宝宝在埃琳娜身上吐过奶 |
[37:59] | You admitted it. | 这你亲口承认过 |
[38:00] | I ran a tox screen. | 我做过毒化检验 |
[38:02] | Your milk contained metabolites | 你的乳汁中 |
[38:04] | that are specific to cocaine. | 含有可卡因特征代谢产物 |
[38:06] | You passed the drug to your kid. | 你把毒品传给了宝宝 |
[38:08] | What? No. | 什么 不可能 |
[38:09] | Every time a social worker suspects drug use, | 一旦被社工怀疑有吸毒行为 |
[38:11] | a drug test is automatically ordered. | 警方就会自动安排其进行毒化检验 |
[38:14] | Elena was gonna order one on you. | 埃琳娜正是要把你送去检验 |
[38:15] | – No. No! – And you knew that | -不是这样的 -而你知道 |
[38:16] | Elena would keep you to that test, | 埃琳娜会逼你去做检验 |
[38:18] | you knew that you’d fail | 你清楚自己是通不过的 |
[38:19] | and that you’d lose your baby for good, | 也知道你会被剥夺宝宝的抚养权 |
[38:20] | so you followed Elena to the motel. | 所以你尾随埃琳娜到了汽车旅馆 |
[38:32] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[38:53] | You killed somebody who actually cared about | 她真心关心你们母女二人 |
[38:55] | you and your child, | 你却恩将仇报将她杀害 |
[38:57] | and now you’ve lost them both. | 而今她芳魂已逝 你也面临骨肉分离 |
[38:59] | No. | 不 |
[39:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不要啊 |
[39:02] | Please. Baby! Tessa! | 求你了 我的孩子 泰莎 |
[39:03] | T-tessa! | 泰莎 |
[39:04] | No, you can’t do this. Please stop it. | 别带走我的孩子 求您网开一面 |
[39:07] | You’re under the arrest for the murder of Elena Rosas. | 你因涉嫌谋杀埃琳娜·罗萨斯而被捕 |
[39:08] | She’s everything I have! | 我只剩下这么个女儿了 |
[39:09] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[39:10] | Anything you say can and will be… | 但你所说的一切都将成为呈堂… |
[39:10] | Wait! She’s everything I have! | 不要 她是我的一切啊 |
[39:14] | Please. Tessa! | 求你了 泰莎 |
[39:18] | No. | 不要啊 |
[39:27] | I wanted to be the one to tell you. | 我想亲口告诉你 |
[39:32] | Did her job have something to do with it? | 她是被自己的工作害死的 对吗 |
[39:39] | You have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[39:42] | Um, a daughter. | 有个女儿 |
[39:45] | It’s so difficult to raise children, isn’t it? | 可怜天下父母心 是吧 |
[39:48] | All the work you do trying to protect them from the world, | 你竭心尽力 为他们挡风遮雨 |
[39:51] | but the hardest part of all– letting them go. | 而最难的事情 莫过于放手任其打拼 |
[39:55] | I knew her work was dangerous. | 我知道她的工作很危险 |
[39:57] | My heart tightened every time she left in the morning, | 每天早晨她离家 我都提心吊胆 |
[40:00] | but I-I couldn’t stop her from doing what she loved. | 但我不能阻止她做自己热爱的工作 |
[40:06] | Elena touched so many lives. | 埃琳娜感动了无数的人 |
[40:08] | I-I witnessed it myself. | 我曾亲眼见证 |
[40:10] | And by helping those who are too young and– | 对于那些年幼弱小 无力自保的孩子 |
[40:14] | and too innocent to help themselves, | 她总是毅然伸出援手 |
[40:16] | What she did will long outlive her… | 她的善举已超越了她的生命 |
[40:21] | outlive all of us. | 永远铭记在我们心中 |
[40:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:57] | Don’t you ever sleep? | 你不眠不休的吗 |
[40:59] | Actually, I came to see you. | 我是特意来看你的 |
[41:00] | Well, if this is about work, | 如果是要谈工作 |
[41:02] | I just– I can’t, not right now. | 我…我现在没心情 |
[41:04] | No, no. It’s not. | 不是公事 |
[41:22] | You’re divorced. | 你是离过婚的人 |
[41:24] | How’d you know when it was… | 怎么才能知道什么时候该 |
[41:26] | Oh, I didn’t. | 不是我提出的 |
[41:28] | He did. | 是他 |
[41:30] | As usual, I just– I missed all the signs. | 一如以往 我毫无察觉 |
[41:38] | Yeah. Recurring theme in my life, I guess. | 对于我 这种事总是如影随形 |
[41:45] | How are you and your wife doing? | 你跟你妻子还好吧 |
[41:49] | Well, I can’t go back, | 我现在有家不能回 |
[41:52] | not for a couple of days, at least. | 少说也要过个两三天吧 |
[41:55] | It’s just, I’m not ready to give up, you know, | 只是 我还不想跟她离婚 |
[41:57] | and not–not just because I’m catholic. | 不只因为我是天主教徒禁止离婚 |
[42:02] | I’ve loved Jeannie since the day we met. | 从相识到现在 我一直深爱着珍妮 |
[42:08] | It’ll all work out in the end. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[42:10] | It’s the middle that’s the hard part. | 中间的过程才最难熬 |
[42:21] | I can’t sew. | 我不会缝纫 |
[42:23] | You know, neurosurgery is a lot like sewing. | 神经外科和针线活也算一脉相通 |
[42:28] | I think I can handle it. | 交给我吧 |
[42:36] | See you tomorrow, detective. | 明天见 警探 |
[42:40] | Tomorrow, doctor. | 明儿见 医生 |