Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] You were fast. Where were ya? 来得挺快啊 你在哪呢
[00:29] At the office, closing up the Silverman case. 在办公室 给西尔弗曼的案子收尾
[00:32] At this hour? You need to get a life. 这时候还在工作 你得享受生活啊
[00:34] Detectives Morris and Baker? 莫里斯和贝克警探
[00:36] How’d we pull them two cases in a row? 我们连续两回跟他们一起办案了
[00:38] Yeah, just lucky, I guess. 是啊 我想是运气好吧
[00:40] – What do we got here? – Uh, two dead. -什么情况 -两名死者
[00:43] Dave Piaseki, 23, 戴维·皮塞吉 23岁
[00:44] and Linda Chapman, 22. 琳达·查普曼 22岁
[00:45] Both shot in the head. 均为头部中枪
[00:46] Liver temp and lividity puts it 肝脏温度及尸斑表明
[00:47] around 11:00 p.m. last night. 死亡时间为昨晚11点
[00:49] No witnesses. 没有目击证人
[00:50] Just a hiker found ’em and called it in. 一个远足者发现了他们 报了警
[00:53] So young. 太年轻了
[00:54] Dr. Hunt, how nice to see you again. 亨特医生 见到你真是很高兴啊
[00:56] Detective Morris. 莫里斯警探
[00:59] You almost sound sincere. 我差点就以为你说的是真心话了
[01:00] I hate to spoil this little reunion, 我不想破坏重聚的喜悦
[01:03] but you two wasted a trip. There’s no medical mystery here. 但是你俩白来一趟 这没有医学难题
[01:05] It’s a straight up murder-suicide. 就是个谋杀后自杀的案子
[01:07] She took the first bullet, 她先中弹
[01:08] and then he turned the gun on himself. 然后他把枪口对准了自己
[01:09] There’s powder burns on the right temple, 右太阳穴有火药灼伤
[01:11] and the gun is cradled in his right hand. 枪被他攥在右手
[01:13] He has bruising on his left knuckles 他的左手指节有瘀伤
[01:16] and a callus pattern that indicates 和老茧都表明
[01:19] he’s left-handed. 他是左撇子
[01:20] If you’re left-handed, 如果你是左撇子
[01:22] would you shoot yourself in the head with your right hand? 你会用自己的右手爆自己的头吗
[01:25] Doubtful. 不太可能
[01:26] Okay, bruises and calluses don’t make him left-handed. 得 瘀伤和老茧也不能证明他是左撇子
[01:28] True, but… 没错 但是…
[01:32] carrying your wallet in your left back pocket does. 把钱包放在裤子的左后口袋可以证明
[01:36] So much for robbery. 看来不是抢劫案了
[01:39] Here we go again. 又是这种情况
[01:40] Autopsy’s in two hours. 尸检两个小时后进行
[01:45] Damn it! 该死
[01:46] You okay? 你还好吧
[01:47] Yeah, my hands are acting up again. 我的手又有点僵
[01:55] – Mom? – Lacey! -妈妈 -莱西
[01:56] Hi. I was hoping to get you before school. 我想在你上学前跟你说两句话
[01:58] Uh, dad’s waiting outside. 爸爸在外面等我呢
[02:01] I-I gotta go. 我得挂了
[02:02] – Um, I’m late. – I-I just wanted to know -我要迟到了 -我就是想知道
[02:04] if you wanted to get together after school today. 你想不想放学后跟我聚聚
[02:06] Uh, I have riding after school. 放学后要去骑马
[02:08] Uh, tomorrow? We could–we could have lunch. 明天呢 我们可以一起吃午饭
[02:11] Twist is right by your school. 扭转餐厅就在你学校旁边
[02:12] Uh… 呃…
[02:15] Lace? 莱西
[02:17] Uh, okay, but I gotta go. Bye, Mom. 好吧 我得挂了 拜 妈妈
[02:21] Lace? 莱西
[02:25] Lunch? 午饭
[02:27] Remember you told me 还记得你告诉我
[02:29] – to give lacey something from my heart… – Mm-hmm. -给莱西一个发自真心的 -嗯
[02:32] – for her birthday? – Yeah. -生日礼物吗 -是啊
[02:33] Well, I gave her a key to my apartment. 我把我公寓的钥匙给了她
[02:36] And when I came home later, 之后我回家发现
[02:38] she had left me a piece of her birthday cake. 她给我留了一块她的生日蛋糕
[02:40] A key? 一把钥匙
[02:41] Mm-hmm. 是的
[02:44] The point is, she’s giving me another chance. 重点是她给了我第二次机会
[02:47] Well, I’m glad to hear it, but just take it slow, okay? 我为你高兴 但是慢慢来 好吗
[02:49] Didn’t you just tell me to get a life? 你刚刚不是让我享受生活吗
[02:52] I’m trying. 我在尝试着呢
[03:00] There you are. 你来了
[03:02] Piaseki/Chapman murder-suicide? 话说皮塞吉与查普曼谋杀后自杀的案子
[03:04] Alleged murder-suicide. Yes? 不靠谱的谋杀后自杀 怎么了
[03:06] Get Ethan and Curtis to help you. 让伊桑和柯蒂斯来帮你
[03:07] I want this handled quickly and efficiently. 我要你们迅速而有效地解决此案
[03:09] When do I ever do otherwise? 我什么时候不是这样啊
[03:11] Well, then I have nothing to worry about, do I? 那我就不必担心了 是吧
[03:16] Just out of curiosity, 好奇问一句
[03:17] it’s not a coincidence that 我们又接手莫里斯和贝克的案子
[03:19] we pulled Morris and Baker, is it? 不是巧合吧
[03:20] I spoke to their Lieutenant. 我跟他们的中尉谈过
[03:22] We agree that you four seem to work well together. 我们一致认为你们四个合作得不错
[03:24] Unless you think otherwise? 除非你不这么认为
[03:26] I think if you’re trying to break Megan, it won’t work. 我认为你在试图驯服她 不会有效果的
[03:28] I’m not trying to break her. I’m trying to contain her. 我没有试图驯服她 我是在试图抑制她
[03:30] It’s better to knock heads with two detectives 跟两位警探交恶
[03:31] than the entire Philadelphia Police Department. 总比跟整个费城警局交恶要好
[03:41] You know, we have low fat. 你知道咱们有低脂的
[03:43] I like it sweet. 我就喜欢高糖的
[03:48] Got two bodies coming in. Suit up. 两具尸体马上送来 换尸检服
[03:50] I am your superior, you know? 我是你的上级 你知道吧
[03:53] Who keeps saying he wants to be called a doctor? 是谁总说想被称为医生的
[03:55] So come on. Show me what you got. 那就来吧 让我看看你的本事
[03:58] – Ooh. Yeah, show me what you got. – Oh, shut up. -让我看看你的本事 -你给我闭嘴
[04:01] So her bullet went in, 她的子弹留在头内
[04:03] and his… split in two. 而他的…分成了两半
[04:05] Maybe. 也许吧
[04:07] Well, pull ’em out. Have a look. 那快取出来 好看一眼
[04:09] All in good time, Detective. 别急 警探
[04:13] Dave Piaseki lived in Manayunk. 戴维·皮塞吉住在马拉扬克
[04:15] Uh, first generation Polish. 第一代波兰移民
[04:16] Parents dead, no siblings. 父母死了 没有兄弟姐妹
[04:18] His landlord confirms that he was left-handed. 他的房东确认他是左撇子
[04:23] Um, Linda Chapman’s father is Al Chapman, 琳达·查普曼的父亲叫艾尔·查普曼
[04:26] real estate developer. 是房地产开发商
[04:28] Uh, evidently, they were an item back in the day. 据说 他俩曾经是情侣
[04:31] She went to Springside, 她去了春天庭院女校
[04:33] and he went to Roxborough. 而他去了罗克斯伯勒高中
[04:34] That’s the opposite sides of the tracks. 那可是各奔东西 天各一方了
[04:36] How’d they meet? 他们是怎么又碰上的
[04:37] According to the Chapmans, they met right where they died. 查普曼夫妇说 他们就约在事发地见面
[04:40] Valley Green was a teen hangout for years. 绿谷是他们少年时常去的地方
[04:43] The press is already short-stroking it as a murder-suicide. 媒体已把本案当谋杀后自杀大肆报道了
[04:46] Oh. I wonder how they got that idea. 真不知道他们是怎么想出来的
[04:48] She dumped him, that’s how. 原因很简单 她把他甩了
[04:50] She’s rich, he’s poor. 她有钱 他没钱
[04:52] She goes to college, and he joins the navy 她去上大学了 而他去当了海军
[04:55] and has held nothing but grunt construction jobs 离开军队后也只能在建筑工地里
[04:58] since he got out. 干些苦力活
[04:58] He kept a candle burning, she rejected him a second time, 他对她旧情未灭 可她却再次拒绝了他
[05:01] and then he takes them both out. What’s the mystery? 于是他就但求同日死 有什么不好想的
[05:05] There’s a dry patch on the left forearm 左前臂上有一块干皮
[05:08] possibly eczema or contact dermatitis. 可能是湿疹或者接触性皮炎
[05:11] Navy tattoo on the right. 右臂上是海军的纹身
[05:14] Ethan, got anything? 伊桑 你那边查得如何
[05:16] She has a scar on her spine 她脊柱上有道疤
[05:18] – from an old operation. – Her makeup’s a mess. -是以前的手术留下的 -妆都花掉了
[05:20] And until recently, she wore hair extensions. 而且之前她的长发是接的发片
[05:22] She’s got traction alopecia. 导致她出现牵引创伤性脱发症状
[05:24] She was a beautiful girl. 她生前是个很美的姑娘
[05:29] – Got the bullet. – Bullet. -取出子弹 -子弹
[05:32] Look, this is all very touching, 听着 这是挺感人的
[05:34] but Piaseki’s prints are on the gun. 但是枪上有皮塞吉的指纹
[05:37] I haven’t heard anything 我也没听到任何证据能证明
[05:38] that disproves murder-suicide. 此案不是谋杀后自杀
[05:40] You may be right, detective. 你或许是对的 警探
[05:47] But then again… 不过嘛
[05:51] maybe not. 也或许是错的
[05:58] That bullet didn’t split in two. 子弹没有碎成两半
[06:00] Those are two separate rounds. 根本就是开了两枪
[06:01] So unless he shot himself in the head twice, 所以呢 除非他有本事冲自己连开两枪
[06:04] it wasn’t a murder-suicide. 不然这压根就不是谋杀后自杀
[06:07] This is straight up murder. 而是真真正正的谋杀案
[06:25] So what do we have? Peter? 咱们手头上都有什么资料 彼得
[06:27] The scar down Linda’s spine was 琳达脊柱上的疤是
[06:28] from a childhood accident. 她儿时的一次意外事故留下的
[06:30] She was hit by a car, broke her neck in three places. 她出了车祸 颈椎断了三处
[06:33] That would explain the rods. 难怪这里有些支撑杆
[06:34] She had healed mallory-weiss tears. 她曾患贲门黏膜撕裂综合征 后痊愈
[06:38] Uh, it’s a bleeding in the mucosa at the junction 就是食管和胃部接合处的
[06:41] of the esophagus and the stomach. 粘膜出血现象
[06:42] Caused by vomiting, 一般由呕吐引起
[06:44] typically from bulimia, alcoholism, or pregnancy. 常见于暴食症患者 酗酒者 或孕妇
[06:47] Yes, but she wasn’t pregnant, 没错 不过她没怀孕
[06:49] and bulimia and alcoholism 而暴食症和酗酒
[06:50] would’ve shown signs of damage in the organs. 会在器官组织上留下损伤
[06:53] What about Dave? 戴维那边呢
[06:55] Uh, some recent respiratory complaints in his file. 档案显示他最近有些呼吸道疾病
[06:57] – That’s about it. – Was he a smoker? -没别的了 -他抽烟吗
[06:59] – No. – But he was in the navy, -不 -但是他当过海军啊
[07:00] and those guys.. I mean, 那群家伙 我的意思是
[07:01] they’re exposed to everything, right? 他们有什么事是没干过的 是吧
[07:02] Yeah, but I didn’t find any plaques on the pleural surfaces. 但我在胸膜表面没有发现任何斑点
[07:05] Now… what do we think of these? 还有 这个你们怎么看
[07:09] Their last meal… burgers and green french fries. 他们最后的晚餐是汉堡和绿色的薯条
[07:13] Anybody know where 有人知道哪里
[07:14] that particular happy meal is served? 卖这种快乐儿童餐吗
[07:17] I’ll get Bud and Sam on it. 我让布达和萨姆去查
[07:18] – You two get busy on Dave’s lungs. – Sure. -你们俩去检查戴维的肺部吧 -好
[07:21] Oh, no. I am not approving any unnecessary tests. 先说好 我不会批准任何不必要的检测
[07:26] Curtis? 柯蒂斯
[07:28] Haven’t you ever wanted 你有没有那种想跟
[07:30] a second chance with your first love? 初恋重温鸳梦的想法
[07:33] Those two people will never have that chance again, 这两个人已经永远没有这个机会了
[07:36] and I wanna know who took it away from them. 而我想查出是谁害这对鸳鸯含恨而亡
[07:37] You’re just trying to suck me in to your crime-solving cult. 你是在忽悠我跟你一样痴迷侦探破案吗
[07:40] No, I’m trying to get you 不 我是要让你
[07:42] to act like a doctor who gives a damn. 像个医生的样 在乎这件事
[07:56] Green french fries, huh? 绿色炸薯条啊
[07:58] Irish pub maybe? 会是爱尔兰酒吧吗
[08:00] Either that or Dr. Seuss just opened up a restaurant. 要不就是苏斯博士新开的饭店
[08:04] Either way, it’s food dye, huh? 反正不就是用点食用色素么 是吧
[08:06] Think so? 你也这么想
[08:08] – He’s from Manayunk, huh? – Yeah. -他是马拉杨克来的对吗 -是的
[08:10] You ever been to Manayunk Avenue on a weekend night? 你有在周末晚上去过马拉杨克大街吗
[08:12] Nope. 没有
[08:13] It’s all burgers and fries… and water ice. 满大街都在卖汉堡 薯条和刨冰啊
[08:25] Mr. And Mrs. Chapman, 查普曼先生和太太
[08:26] I know this is difficult for you. 我知道你们现在很难过
[08:37] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[08:39] I’m Dr. Hunt. 我是亨特医生
[08:40] I’ll be handling your daughter’s case. 我将负责你们女儿的案子
[08:44] I’m very sorry about your loss. 我很为你们难过 请节哀
[08:49] I, um… 我
[08:51] I practically taught her how to walk again 在她手术之后 我几乎是手把手教会她
[08:53] after her operation. 如何再次站起来走路
[08:56] She was my baby. 她是我的宝贝女儿
[08:58] I was her protector. 我总是保护她
[09:03] I just couldn’t protect her from that boy. 可我没能保护好她不受那男孩的伤害
[09:06] We thought Dave got the message 我们以为高中时琳达跟他分手后
[09:08] after Linda broke up with him in high school. 戴维会明白过来呢
[09:11] But we were wrong. 但是我们错了
[09:13] If he couldn’t have Linda, 他自己得不到琳达
[09:16] no one would. 便让所有人都得不到
[09:20] Oh, when can we have her? 我们什么时候能带走她的尸体
[09:22] We… we just want to put our baby to rest. 我们只想让我们的宝贝女儿安息
[09:25] I’m afraid that’s not going to happen 恐怕要等到调查结束
[09:26] – until the investigation’s over. – What investigation? -才可以 -什么调查
[09:29] He killed our daughter. 我们女儿就是他杀的
[09:32] The story that the news is reporting is wrong. 新闻报道的内容是错的
[09:36] This was a double homicide. 这是一起双尸命案
[09:39] Now I know you already spoke to the police, 我知道你们已经跟警方谈过了
[09:41] but is there anything else you can tell me 但你们是否愿意再提供一些线索
[09:43] that would help us in our investigation? 以协助我们展开调查
[09:45] Like what? 哪方面的
[09:46] Dave was Linda’s past. 戴维是琳达的旧情人
[09:48] Who was her present? Was she seeing anybody? 那她的现任是谁 她生前有男朋友吗
[09:52] Brian Hall. 布莱恩·霍尔
[09:54] He owns a restaurant downtown. 他是市中心一家餐厅的老板
[09:57] Linda worked as a hostess there last year 琳达去年申请法学院的时候
[09:59] while she was applying to law schools. 在那里做过招待
[10:03] But she ended it with him months ago. 但她几个月前就和他分手了
[10:11] – Is there… – It’s all right. -有没有… -先到这里吧
[10:13] We can do this another time. 我们另找时间再谈
[10:14] And I promise you, we will get 我向二位保证 我们会全力以赴
[10:15] your daughter to you as soon as we can. 尽快让二位接回爱女
[10:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:28] So where are the police on this? 负责这个案子的警察呢
[10:29] Running down Dave and Linda’s last meal. 正在追查戴维和琳达最后一餐的出处
[10:31] I saw healed mallory-weiss tears on the prelim. 她的尸检显示曾患贲门黏膜撕裂综合征
[10:34] Maybe you and Peter should go find this Brian Hall 你和彼得应该去见见那个布莱恩·霍尔
[10:35] and see what Linda was really doing to herself. 查查琳达到底怎么会得这个病
[10:37] Hmm. Exactly what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的
[10:47] Yeah, poor Linda. I heard about it on the news. 哦 可怜的琳达 我在新闻看到了
[10:49] You know, but I haven’t seen her since we broke up. 但是 分手以后我就没见过她
[10:51] – When was that? – Three months ago. -什么时候分的手 -三个月前
[10:53] When you were dating, 你们在一起的时候
[10:54] did you notice anything wrong with her? 你有没有发现她有什么问题
[10:56] Like, drinking too much or not eating? 比如是酗酒或节食之类的
[10:59] Yeah, not eating wasn’t exactly Linda’s problem, so… 琳达根本不需要节食吧
[11:02] You wanna watch out. That’ll stain your clothes. 小心点 别把衣服弄脏了
[11:05] We clean the bar top with lemon and baking soda. 我们用柠檬和苏打粉来清洁吧台
[11:09] Must take all day. 得忙一整天吧
[11:11] It…it takes two days, actually. Off-hours. 实际上忙了两天 得趁客人少时才能干
[11:13] It’s my annual nightmare. 这是每年最让我头疼的事情
[11:15] So if you don’t mind… 要是二位不介意
[11:19] Excuse me. 失陪
[11:25] You have beautiful hair. 你的头发真好看
[11:27] Oh. Thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[11:29] And that is some dress. 衣服也很漂亮
[11:31] It’s a…it’s the uniform. 这是…这是工作服
[11:33] Some uniform. 这么漂亮的工作服啊
[11:35] Well, Brian, he…he insists. 布莱恩坚持要我穿的
[11:40] So what was Linda’s problem? 琳达到底有什么问题
[11:42] Hell, man, what are you asking me all these questions for? 见鬼 哥们 你问我有什么用
[11:44] I thought a medical examiner cut up bodies. 你们法官不是会解剖吗
[11:46] I’m not an M.E. I’m a medicolegal investigator. 我不是法医 我是法医调查员
[11:48] I investigate anything to do with a suspicious death. 我负责所有可疑死亡案的相关调查
[11:51] Or in this case, two. 至于本案 则是两例死者
[11:52] What do you mean suspicious? “可疑”是什么意思
[11:53] It was a murder-suicide. 不是谋杀后自杀吗
[11:54] No, it wasn’t. 不是的
[11:56] Is being so… thin part of the uniform? 穿这件工作服得身材超级瘦才行吧
[12:01] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[12:04] What happens when you don’t do what Brian wants? 如果你不听布莱恩的话会怎样
[12:07] Nina. 妮娜
[12:09] Don’t say a damn word. 半个字都不要说
[12:10] Look, I told you I never met Dave Piaseki, 我说过我从没见过戴维·皮塞吉
[12:13] and I haven’t seen Linda in months. 我也好几个月没见过琳达了
[12:16] Now… get the hell out of my restaurant. 你们马上从我的餐厅滚出去
[12:24] Eric Singleton? 艾瑞克·辛莱顿
[12:26] Who wants to know? 你是哪位
[12:29] Were you at, uh, 你昨晚去过
[12:30] Tom’s Burgers on Manayunk Avenue last night? 马拉杨克大街的汤姆汉堡店吗
[12:34] I can’t remember. 我记不清了
[12:35] Try remembering these two. 回忆一下这两个人的模样
[12:37] We have witnesses 据目击者称
[12:38] that say you had words with, uh, Dave Piaseki. 你和戴维·皮塞吉说过话
[12:44] – So what? – So what happened? -那又怎样 -你们之间出了什么事
[12:46] He should’ve known better, 他应该打听清楚
[12:47] bringing his black bitch into our neighborhood. 把黑鬼娘们带到老子的地盘会是什么下场
[12:51] What are you… 你要干什么
[12:54] I think you had more than words. 你们不仅仅是聊了两句吧
[12:57] Oh. Dave got the better of you, didn’t he? 戴维占了上风 对吧
[12:59] Then you went after him with a gun. 然后你带着枪想要追杀他
[13:01] The only thing I don’t know… 唯一令我不解的是
[13:03] is how you two geniuses actually found him. 你俩这脑残样 是怎么找到他的
[13:08] Three. 三
[13:10] There we go. 骑上来了
[13:18] I don’t think this is a good idea. 这样做不太好吧
[13:20] What’s the big deal? It was on the way. 顺路过来看一下有什么大不了
[13:22] It’s like dating. You don’t turn up on a girl’s doorstep 就像是约会 你不能一拿到女孩的电话
[13:24] right after she gave you her number. 就立刻登门拜访
[13:25] I’m not dating my daughter. I just wanna say Hi. 我没和我女儿约会 我只想打个招呼
[13:30] Megan, correct me if I’m wrong, 梅根 没记错的话
[13:32] but she lives with her dad. 她和爸爸住在一起
[13:34] She blames you for the divorce. 她把离婚的责任归咎于你
[13:35] And after five years, she’s finally opening up. 她用了五年才最终释怀
[13:37] I don’t think this is the time to push your luck. 你别太得寸进尺了
[13:44] You know, I was meeting some of my friends later, 我稍后约了几个朋友见面
[13:46] – And I was wondering… – Hi, Lace! -我想问… -你好 莱西
[13:49] Mom? What are you doing here? 妈妈 你怎么来了
[13:51] You said you had your lesson today. 我过来看看你上课的情况
[13:55] Yeah, but I’m not supposed to meet you till tomorrow. 但我以为我们该明天才能见面
[13:59] Who’s that? 他是谁
[14:00] – Mom! – I’m sorry. I just thought I’d… -妈妈 -抱歉 我只是考虑
[14:02] No, you didn’t think, mom. 不 妈妈 你没考虑过
[14:03] You didn’t think at all. 你完全不考虑我的感受
[14:23] I may never have been a neurosurgeon like you, 我或许不是跟你一样牛的神经外科医生
[14:26] But I am a doctor, and I do care. 但我也是医生 我也在乎的
[14:29] Check Linda’s teeth. 检查一下琳达的牙齿
[14:31] If she was throwing up to lose weight, 如果她曾用催吐法减肥
[14:34] the stomach acid would’ve eroded the enamel. 胃酸会腐蚀珐琅质
[14:37] Okay. 好的
[14:40] What are you looking for? 那你又在找什么
[14:41] Soap. 肥皂
[15:20] You were right. 你说的没错
[15:21] There are signs of erosion of the enamel 她的下颌牙上的确有
[15:23] On her lower molars. 釉质腐蚀迹象
[15:24] And what does that tell you… doctor? 这说明什么 医生
[15:28] It confirms bulimia, but not long-term. 肯定是暴食症 但时间不长
[15:31] More like she just started. 应该是才开始的
[15:33] About a year, I bet. 我估摸着 大概是一年左右
[15:34] Right after she started working for Brian Hall. 正好是她开始为布莱恩·霍尔工作之后
[15:37] Hmm. What’s that? 这是什么
[15:41] A residue of potassium bitartrate, 酒石酸氢钾的残留物
[15:44] Sodium bicarbonate, and… 小苏打 还有
[15:47] Lemon– 柠檬
[15:48] The stuff Hall uses to clean his bar, 是霍尔用来清洗吧台的东西
[15:50] Which means… 也就是说
[15:53] Dave was in that restaurant 大卫被杀当天
[15:55] the day he was murdered. 去过那家餐厅
[16:07] One thing you need to know about me, detectives, 警探 我这个人有个特点就是
[16:09] is when I promise something, I deliver. 一旦许下承诺就决不食言
[16:11] And I promised the Chapmans they’ll have 我向查普曼夫妇保证过会尽快让他们
[16:13] their daughter back soon, so where are we? 把女儿接回去 进展如何
[16:15] Their last meal was in Manayunk. 他们最后一餐是在马拉杨克吃的
[16:16] Those weren’t green fries, by the way. 对了 那些也不是绿色薯条
[16:18] They’d had lime water ice. 他们吃了酸橙沙冰
[16:19] Dave got into a fight with 戴维和一个叫
[16:19] 以光头为标志 信奉种族优越主义的组织
[16:20] a Skinhead named Eric Singleton. 艾瑞克·辛莱顿的光头党打了一架
[16:22] He’s got a sheet, but he also has two Skinhead friends 已把他记录在案 但他两个光头党朋友
[16:25] who swear they never left Manayunk that night. 发誓声称他们当晚从未离开过马拉杨克
[16:28] We assume they’re lying, 他们应该在撒谎
[16:29] but he has no connection to the gun, 但没找到他跟那把枪的关系
[16:31] – and we have nothing solid to hold him on. – And you? -而且没有任何证据能扣留他 -你呢
[16:34] Linda was bulimic. 琳达曾患有暴食症
[16:35] All signs are it started 种种迹象表明她是跟
[16:36] when she hooked up 某餐厅老板布莱恩·霍尔交往后
[16:38] with a restaurateur named Brian Hall. 才开始出现相关症状的
[16:39] You didn’t say anything about that yesterday. 你昨天为什么不说
[16:41] We didn’t confirm bulimia until last night 我们昨晚才确定她有暴食症
[16:43] because her body has had three months 因为尸检显示她已不再节食挨饿
[16:45] to recover from starving itself. 并康复了三个月之久了
[16:47] The same three months since she broke up with Hall. 正好她与霍尔分手也有三个月了
[16:49] He’s a control freak with a temper. 此人控制欲强 性情暴躁
[16:51] But most importantly, 而且最重要的是
[16:53] Dave Piaseki was in his restaurant 戴维·皮塞吉被谋杀当晚曾经
[16:55] – the night of the murder. – How do you know that? -去过他的餐厅 -你是怎么知道的
[16:57] The stainless steel bar. 通过不锈钢制的吧台
[16:58] They’ve been cleaning it for the past two days 他们过去两天一直在清洁吧台
[17:00] with lemon, cream of tartar, and baking soda. 用的是柠檬 酒石和小苏打
[17:04] It left a residue on Dave’s arm. 在戴维的手臂上找到了相关残留物
[17:06] Well, I guess we’re gonna go check out Brian Hall. 那我们得去会会布莱恩·霍尔了
[17:12] Hey, Curtis, check this out. 柯蒂斯 看看这个
[17:13] I found the cause of Dave’s respiratory problems. 我找到戴维呼吸不适的原因了
[17:15] Amphiboles in the alveoli. 肺泡里发现角闪石
[17:17] Asbestos? 石棉肺吗
[17:18] Yeah, and not from his navy days either. 对 但不是当海军时落下的
[17:20] These are fresh. 是刚患上的
[17:21] Just a few weeks old. Hello? 只有几周而已 还没想起来吗
[17:24] He worked construction. 他之前当过建筑工
[17:26] – What you want me to do about it? – Come with me. -那你拉着我干什么 -跟我来
[17:28] Where, out there? 去哪里 去工地吗
[17:31] What am I, Nancy Drew all of a sudden? 你以为我是南希·茱尔吗
[17:33] I don’t even know what you’re talking about. 我根本不知道你在说什么
[17:35] I’m talking about you threatening Linda so much, 我在说你曾对琳达严加威胁
[17:38] She disconnected her phone. 以至于她停掉自己的手机
[17:39] I’m talking about you threatening her 两个月前你甚至曾当着她邻居的面
[17:40] – in front of her neighbors two months ago. – Old news. -威胁她 -那都是老黄历了
[17:43] Then why lie about it? 那你又为什么说谎呢
[17:45] You don’t exactly advertise when your ex turns up dead. 前女友都死了谁还敢大肆宣扬这种事啊
[17:47] What did Dave come here to talk to you about? 戴维过来跟你说了什么
[17:49] Blow a lot of hot air. 放了点狠话
[17:51] You mean he threatened you if you didn’t leave Linda alone. 你是说他叫你离琳达远点儿
[17:53] Nobody threatens me. 没人敢威胁我
[17:54] Oh, and lives to tell about it. 人都死了你当然可以这样讲
[18:00] You know what I think? 你知道我是怎么想的吗
[18:02] I think that Dave kept a candle burning for Linda. 我觉得戴维一直对琳达旧情未灭
[18:05] Three months ago, he tracks her down, 三个月前 他打听到她的下落
[18:07] only to find out 却惊异地发现
[18:08] She’s involved with a guy who inflates his own ego 她跟一个狂妄自大的男人在一起
[18:11] by making women feel bad about themselves. 那人引以为豪的本事就是逼女人看低自己
[18:15] What pissed you off more, Brian– 布莱恩 究竟那一件事能更让你生气
[18:17] Linda leaving or Dave opening her eyes? 是琳达离开你 还是戴维让她幡然醒悟
[18:21] You think you got it all figured out, huh? 你自以为无所不知 是吧
[18:24] Except for the part that I didn’t kill them. 可惜杀他们的人不是我
[18:27] Then you won’t mind telling us where you were two nights ago. 那就告诉我们两天前的晚上你在哪里
[18:30] Nina. 妮娜
[18:32] Get your ass over here. 快滚过来
[18:37] Tell ’em where I was two nights ago, baby. 宝贝 告诉他们两天前的晚上我在哪里
[18:42] With me. 和我在一起
[18:49] So now we have two suspects with shaky alibis. 两个嫌疑人不在场证明都很可疑
[18:52] Oh, I found her very credible. 我觉得那女的挺可靠
[18:54] I’ll have another talk with her. 我会再找她谈的
[18:56] Knock yourself out, but Singleton’s our guy. 你别管了 凶手就是辛莱顿
[19:00] How are you gonna get her away from Brian? 你怎么才能让她离开布莱恩的视线
[19:01] I’m not. You are. 我不去 你出马
[19:07] Come on. Admit it. She got to you, didn’t she? 承认吧 你可佩服她了
[19:10] I don’t know what you’re talking about. No, you said… -我不知道你在说什么 -是你说的
[19:12] “Who am I, Nancy Drew all of a sudden?” 你以为我是南希·茱尔吗
[19:14] I would’ve gone Hardy boys, by the way, 要是我会说哈迪兄弟[侦探小说中人物]
[19:15] – But that’s just me. – You know what I meant. -个人喜好啦 -你懂我的意思
[19:17] That’s who we seem to be working for 我说的南希·茱尔是那个
[19:19] these days–Nancy Drew. 最近把我们指使得团团转的人
[19:20] Which is an interesting thing for you to say 所以你这么说才好笑嘛
[19:22] considering you are the Deputy Chief. 因为你是副主任
[19:24] You know, your mouth won’t be 如果我把脚放到你嘴里
[19:25] flapping so much with my foot in it. 你就不会那么碎嘴了
[19:27] It’s like she has some strange power over us. Here. 好像她有某种支配我们的魔力 拿着
[19:30] Give me that hard hat. 把那顶安全帽给我
[19:31] – This one? – That one. -是这顶吗 -那顶
[19:33] – This one? – That one. -这顶 -那顶
[19:36] – You sure it’s gonna fit? – Give me the hat. -你确定你戴的下吗 -把帽子给我
[19:38] You got a big head. 你的头很大啊
[19:41] Let’s see if this is where Dave got his asbestos poisoning. 咱们看看戴维是不是在这里吸入的石棉
[19:45] Hey! 喂
[19:47] What are you doing?! 你们在干什么
[19:48] Cur-curtis! Curtis! 柯 柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯
[19:49] What are you doing?! 你们在干什么
[19:50] Cur–go! 柯 快跑
[19:52] This is private property! Get back here! 这是私人物业 给我回来
[19:54] – Don’t close the gate on me! – Get back here! -别把出口关上 -你们给我回来
[19:57] – Curtis, Curtis! – Hey, what are you doing?! -柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯 -你们在干什么
[20:00] Sorry about yesterday. 关于昨天的事 我很抱歉
[20:05] – What’s his name? – Who? -他叫什么名字 -谁
[20:07] The boy I saw you talking to. 那个我看见的 和你说话的男孩
[20:09] I don’t know. 不知道
[20:12] You don’t know or you don’t want to tell me? 是不知道还是你不想告诉我
[20:13] Can we just eat lunch, please? 我们能专心只吃饭吗 拜托了
[20:16] I’m sorry. I just… 对不起 我只是
[20:20] There’s so much I wanna know. 我想太了解关于你的情况
[20:22] Why? You never cared before. 为什么 你以前从不关心的
[20:23] That’s not true. 不是那样的
[20:24] You were too busy with work. That’s what the judge said. 你工作太投入了 法官是这么说的
[20:26] I missed that court date because I was a surgeon. 那天我没有出庭 是因为我是外科医生
[20:29] I was saving someone’s life. 我当时在救死扶伤
[20:30] You missed more than one, and I don’t care. 你错过的又不止这一次 我不在乎
[20:32] You don’t get to tell me how to feel. God… 不用你来告诉我应该怎么想 老天
[20:35] I knew this would happen. 我就知道会这样
[20:44] How do you feel? 那你是怎么想的
[20:46] Like I can’t breathe. So just back off, okay? 我感觉憋得慌 所以离我远点 好吗
[20:54] Look, I’m not ready for this, so I’m just gonna go. 听着 我还没做好准备 我先走了
[20:58] Thanks for lunch. 谢谢你的招待
[21:48] Gunshot residue? 枪击残留物
[21:53] The killer closed her eyes. 凶手合上了她的眼睛
[22:11] It’s too bad you can’t get a print off the eyelid. 真可惜你无法从眼皮上获取指纹
[22:13] Well, I did swab for D.N.A. 我有揩拭过以寻找DNA
[22:16] Hey, he must’ve been sweating 凶手肯定出了不少手汗
[22:18] to take off that much eye shadow. 才能弄掉那么多眼影
[22:19] So if we’re lucky, 若是走运的话
[22:20] we’ll get a stray epithelial or two. 没准我们能找到些零星的上皮组织
[22:22] You still think it’s Brian Hall? 你还是认为凶手是布莱恩·霍尔吗
[22:24] It’s a theory, 理论上如此
[22:25] assuming his new girlfriend is lying for him. 前提是假定他新女友在为他撒谎
[22:26] But in order to prove that, 但为求得证明
[22:30] I’m gonna need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[22:34] Seen your friend Eric lately? 最近见过你的朋友艾瑞克吗
[22:37] We’ve been checking up on you, Lonny. 我们查过你的底 朗尼
[22:40] It turns out your Dad is still, uh, 发现你爸爸至今还觉得
[22:42] declaring you as a dependent. 你需要接受供养
[22:43] Which, seeing as you’re not, 要是被他发现实际情况并非如此
[22:44] makes him heading upstate if you don’t talk to us. 恐怕他得过来跟你算账了 你自己斟酌
[22:46] Look, I never wanted to go after that guy in the first place. 我从一开始就不想跟着那个家伙
[22:50] Spell it out, Lonny. 继续说 朗尼
[22:52] Eric had it in for that guy 那人带着黑人小妞
[22:54] as soon as he showed up with that black chick. 刚一出现 艾瑞克就和他卯上了
[22:56] Isn’t this sweet? A couple of lovebirds 多甜蜜啊 热恋中的情侣
[22:59] He and Eric had words outside Tom’s, 他和艾瑞克在汤姆饭店外面讲话
[23:01] but the girl pulled him into the water ice shop. 但那个女孩把他拖进了刨冰店
[23:02] Let’s go get Eric some water ice. Come on. 我们给艾瑞克买点刨冰 快点
[23:06] We were just hassling them. 我们只是逗逗他们
[23:09] Then Eric says we’re gonna jump them 然后艾瑞克说等他们一出来
[23:10] when they come out. 我们冲上去突袭他们
[23:11] So… we did. 所以 我们就照做了
[23:12] Or we tried to. 或者说 我们试着这么做了
[23:15] Eric made his move, and the guy just nailed him. 艾瑞克先动的手 但被那人一招办挺
[23:17] Pow. It was fast. 就一拳 眨眼之间
[23:19] Eric dropped to his knees. 艾瑞克就跪到地上了
[23:22] That’s it? Come on, Lonny, 就这样吗 拜托 朗尼
[23:24] your Dad’s still heading upstate 你得再提供点有用信息
[23:25] unless you give us something we can use. 不然你老爸还是得跑一趟
[23:38] Yesterday, Eric showed up with blood on his jacket. 昨天 艾瑞克出现时夹克上沾着血
[23:40] He ditched it just before you guys got there. 在你们来之前他刚把衣服丢掉
[23:53] Make sure you get the bottom of that one over there. 那边的袋子也记得兜底查一查
[23:56] Nothing. 没发现
[23:57] – Yeah, we– – Detectives! -是啊 我们 -警探
[24:08] Here you go. 就是这件
[24:09] Now that’s what I call probable cause. 这就是我说的判罪依据啦
[24:20] Ironworks Restaurant. 钢铁工厂餐厅
[24:21] This is Nina. Can I help you? 我是妮娜 能为您效劳吗
[24:22] Uh, Nina, my name is Eddie Davis. 妮娜 我叫埃迪·戴维斯
[24:23] I, uh, live on north Newkirk, 我住在纽柯克北部
[24:24] just down the street from Brian. 就是布莱恩住的那条街的另一头
[24:26] Yeah, I’m calling ’cause his house is on fire. 我打电话来是因为他的房子着火了
[24:29] Oh, my god. 天哪
[24:31] Brian! 布莱恩
[24:55] Nina. 妮娜
[24:57] I have nothing to say to you. 我跟你无话可说
[24:59] Are you willing to listen? 那你愿意听我说吗
[25:10] What am I doing here? 带我来这儿干嘛
[25:12] I want you to meet someone. 我想让你见一个人
[25:17] This is Linda Chapman. 这是琳达·查普曼
[25:19] You know who she is? 你认识她 是吧
[25:21] Yeah. 是的
[25:24] Extensions, bulimia, the uniform– 加班 暴食症 还有那个工作服
[25:27] It’s all Brian, isn’t it? 都是因为布莱恩 对吧
[25:32] She’s a beautiful girl. 她是个漂亮的女孩
[25:34] So are you. 你也是
[25:36] And I can’t stand the thought of him doing to you 而我无法想象他正对你做出
[25:38] what he did to Linda. 曾经琳达也承受过的事情
[25:42] Do you have somebody to help you, Nina? 你有可以求助的亲友吗 妮娜
[25:49] Has Brian threatened you 是不是布莱恩曾威胁过你
[25:51] if you try to leave him like Linda did? 因为你想和琳达一样离他而去
[25:56] I don’t know how to get away from him. 我不知道如何摆脱他
[25:58] We do, and we’ll help you, 我们明白 我们可以帮你
[26:00] with counseling, with resources, 通过心理咨询 通过各种资源
[26:02] with whatever you need. 尽量为你提供所有必需的帮助
[26:05] Listen, we’ve all done stupid things for men, 我们都曾经为男人做过傻事
[26:07] but don’t let this jerk tell you how to feel about yourself. 但不能让这个混蛋来决定你对自己的看法
[26:14] Oh, God. 哦 上帝呀
[26:18] You’re safe now. Okay? 你现在已经安全了 知道吗
[26:21] And you can tell us the truth. 你可以告诉我们事情的真相
[26:24] Was Brian with you the night of the murders? 谋杀案那天晚上 布莱恩跟你在一起吗
[26:29] Yeah, he was. 是的 他跟我在一起
[26:31] He really was. I’m sorry. 他确实跟我在一起 对不起
[26:34] He… he won’t let me out of his sight. 他 他不让我离开他的视线
[26:39] Okay, listen, I’m gonna send you to the women’s shelter. 你听好 我会送你去妇女庇护中心
[26:41] There’s a woman there named Ann White, 那儿有一个叫安·怀特的女士
[26:43] and she’ll take care of you. 她会帮你安顿好的
[26:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:47] You’re welcome. 不客气
[27:00] Looks like you need a new theory. 貌似你需要另须出路了
[27:19] Okay, now these are the amphiboles 这是我在戴维的肺里
[27:22] I found in Dave’s lungs. 发现的角闪石
[27:23] You can see some grains of sand and pollen, too. 你还可以看到一些沙粒和花粉
[27:26] Amphiboles? 角闪石
[27:26] Uh, it’s a kind of asbestos used in building construction. 嗯 它是盖楼时用的一种石棉
[27:30] And here’s the same sand-pollen-amphibole mix 这是我们在工地取的样本
[27:32] we found at the site. 同样也含有沙子 花粉和角闪石
[27:34] It’s an exact match. 丝毫不差
[27:35] “We”? 我们
[27:40] So somebody was cutting corners and exposing workers? 这么说有人偷工减料 还疏于工人保护
[27:44] Well, maybe Dave threatened 也许戴维曾威胁他们
[27:45] to blow the whistle on them. 要告发他们的不法行为
[27:46] So you’re saying that Dave was the target, 你的意思是戴维才是袭击的目标
[27:47] and Linda was collateral damage? 而琳达只是附带的牺牲品
[27:49] It’s a theory. 这个推理也说得通
[27:55] Peter, go with Ethan to the job site 彼得 你跟伊桑一起去工地
[27:58] – and see what you can find. – Sure. -看看还能找到什么证据 -没问题
[27:59] And, Curtis, 柯蒂斯
[28:00] check on my D.N.A.results, will you? 去看看我的DNA检查结果出来没
[28:02] What D.N.A. results? 什么DNA检查结果
[28:04] The ones I ordered in your name. 我以你的名义做的DNA检查
[28:06] Didn’t think you’d mind. 以为你不会介意
[28:09] Told you. 我就说吧
[28:10] She has a strange power. 她的气场太有魔力了
[28:15] You must know something by now. 你们现在应该有所发现了
[28:17] Well, we do know a few things about your daughter… 我们现在掌握了一些关于你女儿的情况
[28:21] that might be difficult to hear. 可能你们不见得爱听
[28:24] Like what? 比如说
[28:25] She was bulimic, 她曾患有暴食症
[28:27] and she had hair extensions 还有她曾经做过接发
[28:28] that did permanent damage to her scalp. 导致她头皮受到永久性的损伤
[28:31] And both of these things seem to 这些事情都恰巧是在
[28:32] coincide with her relationship with Brian Hall. 她跟布莱恩·霍尔在一起时发生的
[28:36] Did you know anything about that? 你之前知道这些事儿吗
[28:40] We kept pretty close track of her through college, 在她上学期间 我们一直对她管教严苛
[28:42] but when she got out, she wanted to be independent. 但自从她离家之后 她想过独立的生活
[28:45] That’s code for never telling us anything. 其实就是不想跟我们交流的借口
[28:50] Well, I don’t wanna sully your memory of your daughter, 我无意毁坏你女儿在你心中的回忆
[28:52] but I would like to correct your memory of Dave Piaseki. 但我很想纠正您对戴维·皮塞吉的印象
[28:57] I think that he got her away from Brian. 我认为是他帮你女儿逃离了布莱恩
[29:02] And I think he genuinely loved her. 我认为他是真心爱你女儿的
[29:05] I know he did. 我知道
[29:09] He came to our house the night they were murdered. 他俩被杀的那天晚上 他曾来过我们家
[29:12] He told us what Brian had done to Linda. 他跟我们讲了布莱恩对琳达的所作所为
[29:14] Why didn’t you mention this before? 之前你为什么没提过这件事呢
[29:17] Because we didn’t believe him. 因为我们当时不相信他
[29:33] Who the hell are you? 你们是什么人
[29:34] Peter Dunlop, Medical Examiner’s Office. 彼得·邓洛普 法医处的
[29:36] – You? – Gary Miller, foreman. -你呢 -加里·米勒 这儿的工头
[29:38] Did you know that Dave Piaseki was dead? 戴维·皮塞吉死了 你知道吗
[29:41] Yeah. I heard. 知道 我听说了
[29:42] And had asbestos in his lungs? 他肺里有石棉你知道吗
[29:46] You can take your mask off. 你可以把口罩摘了
[29:47] We had an exposure about a month ago, 石棉暴露事故是一个月前的事了
[29:50] but we cleaned it up. 现在我们已经清理好了
[29:51] Yeah, okay, I’m gonna keep mine on, thanks. 是吗 我还是带着口罩吧 谢谢
[29:54] We did everything we were supposed to do. 我们是完全按照规定来处理的
[29:55] Oh, except report it. 哦 可就是没上报
[29:57] Did Dave threaten to tell the authorities? 戴维是否曾威胁说要向政府举报
[29:59] Look, pal, 听着 兄弟
[30:00] right now you’re facing an E.P.A. violation. 你们现在不过是被环保署处罚一下
[30:02] You wanna bump that up to murder? 你真想把跟谋杀扯上关系 把场面弄大
[30:08] Dave came by a few days ago. 戴维前几天来找过我
[30:10] He wanted an advance, a big one… 他想要预支些工资 数目很大
[30:14] But not to keep his mouth shut. 但理由并不是封口费
[30:15] So what did he need the money for? 那他要这么多钱干什么
[30:17] An engagement ring. 要买订婚戒指
[30:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:23] Whoa, whoa. What about the E.P.A.? 唉 唉 那环保署的事怎么办
[30:25] They’re on their way. Sorry. 他们马上就来 对不起
[30:26] We took a soil sample. Remember me? 我们来取过土壤标本 还记得吗
[30:29] You’re still contaminated. 污染还没清除干净
[30:30] You gotta be kidding me. 你不是在开玩笑吧
[30:31] You… does it look like I’m kidding?! 我这个样子像是在开玩笑吗
[30:33] Come on. 好了 走吧
[30:41] What are you doin’? 你干什么呢
[30:43] Looking for evidence of an engagement ring. 寻找订婚戒指留下的证据
[30:46] How’d you know? 你怎么知道的
[30:47] Linda’s mother. 琳达的妈妈说的
[30:50] Dave asked her parents’ permission to marry her. 戴维曾请求她父母同意将女儿嫁给他
[30:52] Oh, they didn’t think to mention that? 怎么 他们之前不巧忘了提了吗
[30:54] They felt guilty. 他们很内疚
[30:55] They thought Dave killed Linda because they said no. 他们觉得是自己的拒绝害女儿惨遭毒手
[31:01] What’s that? 这是什么
[31:02] The ring. We canvassed the area, 你要找的戒指 我们彻查四周
[31:04] and, uh, found a pawnshop near Dave’s work. 在戴维工作地附近发现了一家当铺
[31:06] He hit up his foreman for the money to buy it. 他找他的工头要钱买的
[31:10] Everything I learn about this guy 这个家伙身上的每一个发现
[31:12] makes me like him more. 都让我更加喜欢他
[31:14] What I don’t get is, what happened to the ring? 我想不明白的是 戒指现在在哪里
[31:15] I mean, it’s not worth enough money to kill for. 这种戒指还没贵到要杀人谋财的地步
[31:19] You know, the last time that your hands bothered you, 上次你的手不舒服时
[31:21] you were calling Lacey about lunch. 正是你打电话约莱西吃饭之时
[31:23] – Paresthesia is not psychosomatic. – Stress is. -神经麻木不是身心疾病 -可紧张是
[31:26] I’m not stressed. 我没紧张
[31:28] – Then how was lunch? – It was fine! -那午餐进行得如何 -相当不错
[31:29] Sounds stressed. 听起来欲盖弥彰
[31:31] Why do you wanna know? Uh, you wanna give me more advice? 你为什么要问 又想给我忠告吗
[31:34] I’m stressed because you 我紧张是因为你
[31:36] stuck your nose into my business in the first place. 从一开始就乱管闲事
[31:38] Well, I’m starting to regret that myself. 我也悔不当初啊
[31:42] You know, you got great instincts about the dead, megan. 梅根 你对死人的直觉很准
[31:44] But about the living, you suck. 但对于活人 你不行
[31:46] I care about the dead because they can’t speak for themselves. 我关心死人是因为他们不能替自己说话
[31:52] – The living are on their own. – Really? -活人却可以畅所欲言 -真的吗
[31:54] Then explain rescuing Nina Wheeler 那遇人不淑的妮娜·惠勒
[31:56] from her creep of a boyfriend. 还要靠你来解救 这又作何解释呢
[31:58] Somewhere under all the crap that you’re dealing with 虽然表面上看 你麻烦事一堆
[32:00] is a decent person and a good mother. 但骨子里还是个不错的人 是个好母亲
[32:02] And the only reason that I put up with it is 我之所以忍辱负重帮你解忧是因为
[32:04] ’cause I’m fairly sure that you won’t find her without me. 我确信没我指点 你根本搞不定你女儿
[32:07] That is an incredibly arrogant thing to say. 您还真舍得夸自己啊
[32:11] It doesn’t make it not true. 事实胜于雄辩
[32:20] I blew it with Lacey. 我跟莱西搞僵了
[32:22] Okay? 满意了吧
[32:25] She says I smother her. 莱西说我令她窒息
[32:28] Lacey wants me to back off. 她要我退后离她远点儿
[32:30] So back off. She’ll come around when she’s ready. 那就退后 等她准备好自然会主动找你
[32:33] Who’s gonna tell her what she needs to know, huh, 那谁来指点她成长中应该知道的事情呢
[32:36] a-about life, about boys, about everything? 关于生活 关于男孩 关于一切
[32:40] When did I give up that right? 我是何时放弃了这种母亲的权利呢
[32:43] Ahem. 咳咳
[32:49] Your D.N.A. results from Linda’s eyelid. 琳达眼皮上的DNA检测结果出来了
[32:52] One set, male. 有一组数据表明是男性
[32:54] Now all you need is someone to match ’em to. 现在就等你找出相配的对象了
[33:11] Eric Singleton, this is the police. 艾瑞克·辛莱顿 我们是警察
[33:13] Open the door. We have a warrant to search the premises. 开门 我们有搜查证
[33:19] Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! 上 上 上
[33:26] Singleton! 辛莱顿
[33:34] Please… 麻烦你
[33:35] Give me a reason not to shoot your ass. 别逼我开枪打爆你的菊花
[33:54] This is what we call probable cause– 这就是我们所说的判罪依据
[33:56] Linda Chapman’s blood on your jacket. 你外套上沾有琳达·查普曼的血迹
[33:59] And this is what we call the fat lady. 而这就是传说中的胖夫人[定案关键]
[33:59] 要到胖女人上台唱歌时 一切才算结束 意为输赢与否 要等最后见分晓
[34:03] – You know what that refers to? – Your wife? -知道是指谁吗 -你老婆吗
[34:05] Brunnhilde, 布琳希德[歌剧演员]
[34:08] whose 10-minute aria in “Gotterdammerung” 她以《诸神的黄昏》中十分钟的咏叹调为
[34:10] ends Wagner’s “Ring” Cycle, 瓦格纳的《尼伯龙根指环》画上圆满句号
[34:11] which is particularly apt be– 所以能尤为贴切用于
[34:13] It’s the ring we found in your apartment. 这戒指是我们在你家里找到的
[34:16] It’s the ring Dave Piaseki bought 也是戴维·皮塞吉买来
[34:17] to propose to Linda Chapman with. 向琳达·查普曼求婚的戒指
[34:20] It’s the ring you took from the scene after you shot them. 更是你开枪打死他们后从现场拿走的戒指
[34:24] -I didn’t shoot anybody. – Sure you didn’t. -我没杀人 -你当然没有了
[34:27] This ring just magically appeared in your apartment. 这戒指是无端端自己从你家冒出来的
[34:29] No, I took the ring, but I didn’t shoot anybody. 不 我是拿了戒指 但我没有杀人
[34:32] They were already dead. 他们那时已经死了
[34:36] So how’d you know where to find ’em? 那你怎么知道他们在哪儿
[34:38] That’s what we were hasslin’ them about. 就是为这个才找他们麻烦的
[34:40] They were talking about Valley Green, 他们一直在说绿谷
[34:43] the old days. Blah, blah, blah. 说以前的日子 没完没了的
[34:48] It made me sick. 我觉得很烦
[34:49] So you popped them and closed her eyes. 所以你就毙了他们还合上了她的眼睛
[34:51] What happened? You got a pang of remorse? 为什么 突然于心不忍吗
[34:54] Couldn’t take a black chick eyeing you from beyond the grave? 受不了非裔姑娘来自坟墓下面的注视吗
[34:59] We match your D.N.A., you’re cooked. 等我们验完你的DNA 你就死定了
[35:02] Since I didn’t do it, you won’t find anything. 反正我没杀人 你什么都验不出来
[35:10] But you believe me, 但你要相信
[35:11] if I did do it, 若真是我干的
[35:13] She’d have been lying there with her eyes open, 她应该是躺在那儿
[35:15] watching me laugh, 眼睁睁的看我仰天长笑
[35:18] not crying tears of remorse. 而不是什么悔不当初的眼泪
[35:21] Tears. 眼泪
[35:23] Of course. 没错
[35:35] Well? 怎样
[35:36] You can tell the Chapmans they can come get their daughter. 你可以叫查普曼夫妇来领他们的女儿了
[35:41] Please come in. 请进
[35:48] You’ve met Dr. Hunt already. 你们已经见过亨特医生了
[35:51] This is our investigator, Peter Dunlop, 这位是调查员彼得·邓洛普
[35:53] And these are detectives Morris and Baker. 这两位是警探莫里斯和贝克
[35:56] I-is there a breakthrough in the case? 案件有了新突破吗
[35:59] I know what happened to your daughter. 我知道你女儿的遭遇了
[36:02] Mrs. Chapman, I think you might wanna sit down. 查普曼夫人 您还是先坐下来吧
[36:04] You gonna tell me something worse than my daughter was murdered? 你要说的事比她被杀还糟糕吗
[36:07] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[36:16] Linda was wearing eye shadow on the night she was killed. 琳达被杀那天晚上涂着眼影
[36:20] That eye shadow became smudged 眼影最后变花了
[36:22] because the killer’s final gesture was to close her eyes. 因为凶手最后一个动作是合上她的眼睛
[36:27] Would Brian Hall do that? Doubtful. 布莱恩·霍尔会这么做吗 不见得
[36:30] Would Eric Singleton? 艾瑞克·辛莱顿呢
[36:32] Never. 毫无可能
[36:35] The killer loved Linda 凶手深爱着琳达
[36:38] because linda was his daughter. 因为琳达是他的女儿
[36:42] But that’s impossible. 这不可能
[36:43] The human body sheds cells all the time. 人体的细胞会一直脱落
[36:46] Hair, skin, even tears have cells 毛发 皮肤 甚至眼泪都含有细胞
[36:49] that we can retrieve and analyze for D.N.A. 这样我们就可以采集并分析其中的DNA
[36:55] Do you wanna tell us what happened, 你现在想告诉我们事情的经过吗
[36:57] Mr. Chapman? 查普曼先生
[37:04] Okay, I’ll help you. 好吧 我来帮你说
[37:08] It was a big day for Dave. 那天对戴维来说是个重要的日子
[37:11] He’d stood up to Brian Hall. 他挺身而出 勇敢反抗了布莱恩·霍尔
[37:12] He had borrowed money to buy a ring. 他借钱买了一枚戒指
[37:14] I know we’ve been through a lot. 我知道我们经历了很多事情
[37:15] He’d done the honorable thing 他的行为令人敬佩
[37:16] and asked you both for Linda’s hand. 然后他请你们允许将琳达嫁给他
[37:17] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[37:19] I doubt that he thought you’d say yes, 我认为他也没指望你们会同意
[37:22] and I doubt that you thought saying no would stop him. 而你也清楚即使不同意也无法阻止他
[37:24] Yes! 我愿意
[37:26] Yes! Yes! 愿意 愿意
[37:29] That’s why you brought a gun along… 所以你随身带了把枪
[37:31] Because you knew Dave wasn’t the kind of guy 因为你知道戴维很能打
[37:32] to back off from a fight. 不会轻易的被打跑
[37:34] This is despicable. How can you even think 这样太卑鄙了 你真是血口喷人
[37:37] my husband could do such a thing? 我丈夫怎么可能做出这种事呢
[37:38] We’re leaving right now. 我们要走了
[37:39] Are you, Mr. Chapman? 我说的对吗 查普曼先生
[37:45] Mrs. Chapman, 查普曼夫人
[37:47] did Dave mention Valley Green 戴维去你家的那天
[37:49] when he came to your house? 跟你提过绿谷吗
[37:52] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[37:55] Al, it’s not true, is it? 艾尔 这不是真的 对吧
[37:57] That’s where your husband found them. 你丈夫就是在那里找到他们的
[37:59] I don’t think you meant to do any harm. 我想你本无意做出伤害之举
[38:02] I think you just wanted to scare Dave off once and for all. 你只是想把戴维吓走而已
[38:05] But it all went terribly wrong, didn’t it? 但事情却变得糟糕无比 对吧
[38:09] What happened? 到底发生了什么
[38:11] Did he startle you? Did he grab for the gun? 他吓唬你了吗 还是他动手要抢你的枪
[38:20] It was Linda. 是琳达
[38:25] Uh, she, uh… 她
[38:27] She started blaming me for interfering again… 她开始责怪我又干涉她的事情
[38:31] Just like high school. 就跟她高中的时一样
[38:32] Don’t do this, Lnda. 不要答应他 琳达
[38:34] Dad?! What the hell?! Dad! 爸爸 你搞什么 爸爸
[38:35] And when Dave opened the door… 当戴维打开车门的时候
[38:35] You cannot marry him. 你不能嫁给他
[38:38] The gun just went off. 枪却突然走火了
[38:40] Linda! Linda! 琳达 琳达
[38:42] And when you realized 然后你意识到
[38:42] that you’d just shot your own daughter, 你刚刚打死了自己的女儿
[38:45] You ran around to her side of the car. 你就跑到你女儿那一边
[38:49] It must have devastated you to see her like that… 看到她的惨状 肯定让你极为崩溃
[38:52] – What did you do? – Get back! -你干了什么 – 退后
[38:52] And filled you with rage, 而盛怒之下的你
[38:54] knowing that it was all Dave’s fault. 开始觉得这都是戴维的错
[38:55] This is all your fault. 这全都是你的错
[38:57] So you shot him. 所以你冲他开了枪
[38:58] No! No, please! Don’t do it! 不 不 求你了 不要
[39:03] Panic impairs judgment. 极度恐慌让你丧失了判断力
[39:05] You thought you’d make it look like a murder-suicide, 你想把现场伪造成谋杀后自杀的样子
[39:09] So you wiped your prints off the gun. 所以你抹去枪上的指纹
[39:11] Then you put the gun in Dave’s right hand 然后把枪放到戴维的右手上
[39:14] and used his finger to pull the trigger. 用他的手指按下扳机
[39:22] But you put the gun in the wrong hand. 但放枪时你却搞错了手
[39:28] You were crying. 你当时泪流满面
[39:32] You wiped your tears. 你抹了抹眼泪
[39:34] But before you could leave your daughter, 而在离开女儿之前
[39:36] you reached out and closed her eyes, 你伸出手为她合上眼睛 同时
[39:40] leaving your D.N.A. 也留下了自己的DNA
[39:49] You’ve been crying a lot, Mr. Chapman. 案发以来你哭得极为厉害 查普曼先生
[39:51] You were crying two days ago 两天前当你拿着琳达的
[39:53] when you held Lnda’s identification form. 身份确认表格的时候也在流泪不止
[39:57] The cells that I retrieved from that form 我从那张表格上提取的细胞
[40:01] match the cells on Linda’s eyelids. 和从琳达眼皮上采集的细胞正好吻合
[40:15] Oh, my… 上帝啊
[40:23] She was my baby girl. 她是我的宝贝女儿
[40:26] I-I taught her how to walk again. 我教会她重新站起来走路
[40:34] I would never hurt her. You know that. 我永远不会伤害她 你知道的
[40:40] Oh, please help me. 求求你救救我
[40:43] Oh, god, please help me. 上帝啊 救救我
[41:04] He loved his daughter so much, 他这么地深爱自己的女儿
[41:05] he killed her. 最终却亲手断送了女儿的生命
[41:24] Good work, doctor. 干得不错 医生
[41:51] Hi, you’ve reached the Flemings. 你好 这里是佛莱明家
[41:52] We can’t get to the phone right now, 我们现在不方便接电话
[41:53] so please leave a message. 有事请留言
[41:55] Hi, Lacey. It’s me. 喂 莱西 是我
[41:58] Um… I just want you to know 我只是想让你知道
[42:01] that I heard you yesterday, 对于昨天你说的话 我表示理解
[42:04] And… I’ll try. 我会努力的
[42:06] I… may not be very good at this, 这方面 我可能不太擅长
[42:09] But I wanna be. 但我很想做好
[42:13] I so wanna be. 我真的很想
[42:16] So I’m gonna back off for a while 我会暂时退后不再逼你
[42:19] until I hear from you. 直到你愿意跟我联系
[42:22] Okay? 好吗
[42:24] Bye. 拜
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逝者之证(Body of Proof)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme