Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Okey dokey, Dr. Hunt. 好了 亨特医生
[00:04] One more pass, and we’ll have you out of there in a jiffy. 再来一次 你就可以出来了
[00:06] Super-duper. 很好
[00:10] We’ve run every possible test, 所有能做的化验都已经做过了
[00:11] and we can’t find anything wrong with you. 但没有发现任何异常
[00:12] Just scan me again. 那就再扫描一次
[00:13] Dr. Hunt, we’ve run these scans five times already. 亨特医生 我们已经扫描五次了
[00:14] My hands still go numb. 我的手还是没有知觉
[00:16] There’s no damage to the cervical vertebrae. 可颈椎没有显示出有受损情况
[00:17] What about a nerve conduction study? 那能不能进行一次神经传导检查
[00:18] Your condition is chronic and undiagnosable. 你现在的病情属于慢性的且难以确诊
[00:20] Keep looking. 保持直视
[00:24] Every test we do on you comes up negative. 你所有的检查结果都呈阴性
[00:26] It’s been four years since your car accident. 那场车祸已经过去四年了
[00:28] There’s no improvement to your paresthesia. 可你的感觉异常症状却仍无好转迹象
[00:30] Your career as a neurosurgeon is over, Megan. 你无法再做神经外科医生了 梅根
[00:33] Maybe it’s time you accepted it. 也许你该接受现实了
[00:36] You think I’d want to come back? 你以为我想回来吗
[00:37] All I’m saying is, you got a whole new career now. 我的意思是 你现在已经另谋高就了
[00:41] Most people would count their blessings. 一般人都会知足常乐的
[00:43] I’m not most people. 我不是一般人
[00:46] Megan Hunt. 梅根·亨特
[01:05] Peter. What do we got here? 彼得 死者什么情况
[01:07] Oh, good morning to you, too. 早上好啊
[01:09] Female jogger. Angela Swanson, age 32. 慢跑女性 安吉拉·斯旺森 32岁
[01:12] Trauma to the back of the head 头部后方受伤
[01:14] and traces of foam in her mouth. 嘴内存有白沫痕迹
[01:15] C.S.U. is upriver trying to search for where she went in. 鉴证组正在上游搜寻其落水地点
[01:18] Liver temp is 95.1, 肝脏温度为35摄氏度
[01:20] and water temp is 64. 河中水温18度
[01:22] Two hours more or less. 死亡时间大概是两小时
[01:30] Oh, Bud, Sam. This is Dr. Megan Hunt. 布达 萨姆 这位是梅根·亨特医生
[01:33] I don’t think you’ve pulled her on a case before. 你们之前应该没有合作过
[01:35] Oh, I’ve heard all about Dr. Hunt. 我早已久仰亨特医生的大名
[01:37] This must be our lucky day. 我们今天真是走运了呢
[01:40] Look at that. Already we agree on something. 谁说不是呢 我们已经开始心有戚戚了
[01:44] Our victim has blunt force trauma to the back of the head, 受害者后脑曾遭钝器击伤
[01:46] preliminary indications of drowning. 初步迹象显示为溺水身亡
[01:49] No scrapes or abrasions. 没有擦伤刮碰痕迹
[01:50] She went into the river clean after being hit. 她是被击中后随即当场落水
[01:52] Liver temp puts it at about two hours ago. 肝脏温度证明死亡时间约为两小时之前
[01:55] And whoever attacked her did it on the west side of the river. 而且凶手是在河西岸动的手
[01:58] – How do you know that? – She got some sun this morning. -你怎么知道的 -她早上晒过太阳
[02:00] So? 那又怎样
[02:01] So two hours ago, the east side of the river was in shadow. 两个小时前 河的东岸是背阴的
[02:05] That’s it. You… haven’t caught the murderer yet? 这就完啦 那你还没抓到凶手吗
[02:08] No, detective. Give me time. 没呢 探长 给我点时间
[02:11] Autopsy, two hours. 给我两个小时验尸
[02:15] Oh, and one more thing, detectives. 还有一件事 两位探长
[02:18] Don’t believe everything you’ve heard about me. 千万别把任何关于我的传说当真
[02:20] The truth is much worse. 因为事实真相有过之而无不及
[02:31] Dr. Hunt, 23-year-old man, 亨特医生 23岁男性
[02:33] anemia and liver failure, but no sclerosis 出现贫血和肝功能衰竭 但没有肝硬化
[02:34] or history of hepatitis B or C. 也无乙肝或丙肝病史
[02:37] What are his copper levels? 查过血清铜水平吗
[02:38] Copper levels. 血清铜水平
[02:42] What do you want, Ethan? 你有什么事 伊桑
[02:43] Nothing. 没事
[02:44] But since you’re asking, 但既然你问了
[02:45] I’ve got a female, age 41, 我这有位女患者 41岁
[02:48] died in a sauna of apparent heatstroke, 蒸桑拿时猝死 表面上是因为中暑
[02:50] But her urine came back normal for hydration. 但其尿液显示水含量正常
[02:52] What are her electrolytes? 那电解质含量呢
[02:53] Uh, they’re these things in her body that contain free ions? 你指的是血液中的带电荷的无机离子吗
[02:58] Wait. I know. 等等 我知道了
[02:59] You’re thinking hypernatremia. 你的意思是血钠过高
[03:01] I’m thinking you should go now. 我的意思是你该闪人了
[03:17] Hello, Megan. 你好 梅根
[03:20] Todd, w-what are you doing at Lacey’s school? 托德 你在莱西的学校干什么
[03:22] I’m not at Lacey’s school. I’m at the office. 我不在莱西的学校 我在办公室
[03:24] What are you doing calling her on her cellphone? 你打她的手机干什么
[03:27] Well, you screen my calls to the house. 因为你总把我的来电转到家里座机上
[03:30] You know, the phone works both ways, Megs. 打电话是两个人的事 梅格丝
[03:31] She could call you if she wanted to. 她想打自然会打给你的
[03:33] Why would she want to? 她怎么可能给我打电话呢
[03:34] I’m the bad guy, aren’t I? 我是坏人 不是吗
[03:36] I… 我
[03:37] would like to come to Lacey’s birthday, please. 想去给莱西庆祝生日 拜托
[03:41] Look, Megs, we’ve been through this. 梅格丝 我们都说过了
[03:42] – You know, you’re not invited. – Wait a– -你不在邀请之列 -等等
[03:43] You lost her, okay? 你已经失去她了 好吗
[03:45] Just like you lost me. 正如你已失去我一样
[03:46] – Wait a minute. I just want to… – I’m sorry. -等一下 我只是想 -对不起
[03:47] – I gatta go. – Todd, at least let me… -我挂了 -托德 至少让我
[03:53] talk to her. 跟她说说话
[03:59] This is Dr. Megan Hunt, 我是验尸官
[04:01] medical examiner, 梅根·亨特医生
[04:02] Assisted by Peter Dunlop, medical investigator, 这是我的助手彼得·邓洛普 验尸员
[04:05] Performing an autopsy on Angela Swanson, age 32. 验尸对象名为安吉拉·斯旺森 32岁
[04:09] So what do we know about our girl? 这个女孩的已知资料有多少
[04:13] She’s local. Grew up in, uh, Narberth. 她是本地人 在纳伯斯长大
[04:15] Senior associate at 是佩杰·豪威尔及沃克
[04:17] Paige, Howell and Walker. 律师合作社的高级助理
[04:18] Single, no boyfriend. 单身 没有男友
[04:19] Colleagues say she was a workaholic. 同事说她是个工作狂
[04:22] Pretty much lived at the office. 几乎就住在办公室里
[04:23] Well, she’s obviously in excellent physical condition. 显然她的身体素质极佳
[04:26] Calluses on her feet, a few minor scars. 足下生茧 零星的小伤疤
[04:30] Healed bite marks on the left forearm, 前臂有已愈合的咬痕
[04:33] Both posterior and anterior, probably canine. 前后齿痕都有 可能是犬类
[04:36] Keeps her nails clipped, a little bit chewed. 指甲经常修剪 有点爱啃指甲
[04:40] Any DNA under ’em? 指甲缝里有残存的DNA吗
[04:41] All in good time, detective. 有点耐心 探长
[04:43] Looks like she grinds her teeth. 貌似她有磨牙的习惯
[04:45] Another sign of stress. 又是紧张的迹象之一
[04:47] Scaring on the skull above the hairline… 发际上方有一条伤疤
[04:51] And a small nodule or neoplasm at the base of her neck. 颈下发现一个小结节或是肿瘤
[04:56] She got her head bashed in. 她的头部受到了重击
[04:57] Can we get to the murder weapon already? 我们能研究一下凶器吗
[04:59] Look at her. 看看她
[05:01] Tell me what you see. 告诉我你看到了什么
[05:04] A dead girl. 一个死去的女孩
[05:05] I see… a beautiful young woman 我看到的是 一位年轻貌美的女子
[05:09] who ate well and kept fit. 胃口很好而且注重身材
[05:11] For whom? 这么做是为了谁呢
[05:12] A boyfriend? Did she break up with him? 是男朋友吗 他们分手了吗
[05:15] Look deeper. She shows signs of stress. 再进一步想想 她生前压力很大
[05:18] A workaholic. 是个工作狂
[05:20] Was she up for partner? Did she piss somebody off? 她被升为合伙人了吗 有没有得罪谁呢
[05:23] Was somebody jealous, out to get her? 有没有遭人记恨 几欲除之而后快
[05:25] The answers are all here, 答案都在这里
[05:27] because that’s what we do. 因为这就是我们的工作
[05:29] I honor the body for what it tells me 我尊重尸体 因为它能告诉我
[05:32] about Angela Swanson’s life 安吉拉·斯旺森的生前故事
[05:35] and how that life came to an end. 以及她命丧黄泉的原因
[05:38] The body is the proof. 逝者之躯便是如山铁证
[05:39] It will tell you everything you need to know 只有沉心静气 观察入微
[05:41] if you just have the patience to look. 它便会说出你想知道的一切事情
[05:43] I’m gonna get some coffee. 我要去喝咖啡了
[05:47] The skull collapsed into the occipital lobe 头骨塌陷压入枕叶
[05:50] in a v-shaped depression. 呈V形凹陷
[05:51] There are flecks of rust throughout. 四周粘附有诸多锈斑
[05:53] Your murder weapon is heavy, maybe cast iron, 凶器是重物 可能是铸铁制品
[05:55] square with a dull edge, 鉴于有一头为钝形
[05:57] possibly a large plumber’s wrench or some kind of mallet. 可能是水管工用的大号扳手或锤头什么的
[06:00] – And, detective. – Yeah. -对了 探长 -在
[06:01] I take mine with cream, no sugar. 我那杯咖啡加奶 不加糖
[06:11] He’s usually not so pleasant. 他总是板着个脸
[06:13] Neither am I. 我也这样
[06:17] I heard you were some big neurosurgeon a few years back. 我听说几年前你是很牛逼的神经外科医生
[06:19] Used to be. 曾经是
[06:24] So why are you working here? 那你现在为什么到这里工作
[06:27] You can’t kill somebody 因为只有已死之人经我之手
[06:28] if they’re already dead. 才不会枉送性命
[06:41] Yes, the–the Carol Ramsey tote. Is it in yet? 对 卡罗·拉姆西的包包 到货了吗
[06:43] Oh, great. Okay. Uh, I’ll be in. 太棒了 好的 我会过去的
[06:45] What is your name again? Thank you. 再问一下您贵姓 谢谢
[06:48] Working hard I see. 工作真勤奋啊
[06:50] You here just to annoy me? 你来就是为了烦我吗
[06:52] I put a hold on Angela’s stomach contents. 我在等安吉拉胃内容物的检查结果
[06:55] The liquid we found was some kind of sports drink, 我们从中提取的液体是某种运动饮料
[06:57] and the tissue sample from her neck is at the lab. 从颈部提取的组织样本还在化验
[06:59] And the diaphragm, too, right? 子宫帽也送去了吗[避孕用品]
[07:01] Yeah, that, too. About that, 对 那个也在化验 说到这个
[07:03] why does a woman wear a diaphragm on a morning run? 什么女人会在晨跑时戴着子宫帽啊
[07:05] Well, she either had sex 要么她是刚做完爱
[07:07] or was planning on having sex or… 要么就是正准备做爱 或是
[07:12] some women use them as a barrier before they get their period. 有的女人在非经期拿它当保险闸用
[07:15] I didn’t know that. 这我之前可是闻所未闻
[07:16] Clearly. And what about the scar above her hairline? 正常 那她发际上方的伤疤是怎么回事
[07:19] I got two calls into her physician, but no answer yet. 我给她的医生打了两通电话 都没人接
[07:22] Then let’s go find out for ourselves, shall we? 那咱们就自力更生 找出答案吧
[07:24] Brain dissection? Cool. 要去解剖大脑吗 真给力
[07:30] Dr. Hunt. 亨特医生
[07:31] Curtis. 柯蒂斯
[07:32] I’m a doctor, too, you know? 我跟你一样都是医生好不好
[07:34] And yet no one calls you that. Strange. 奇怪 那怎么没听见有人叫你医生呢
[07:37] I understand you ordered an A.N.A. panel on a suicide. 你要对自杀者作抗核抗体测定 我忍了
[07:40] What are you doing ordering a $1,000 autoimmune test 可对这种自己爆头的案子 你凭什么
[07:43] on a guy who blew his brains out? 给她做耗费一千块的自体免疫检测
[07:45] Do you know why he blew his brains out? 这么说你知道死者自己爆头的原因
[07:47] No, I do not. 不知道
[07:48] Neither do I, but now we both know 我也是 但目前你我已知道
[07:50] it had nothing to do with his immune system. 起码免疫系统这一项已经被排除了
[07:52] Look, I’m Deputy Chief Medical Examiner. 听着 我是副首席验尸官
[07:56] The entire budget of this office is on my shoulders. 我肩负着整个部门的预算重任
[07:58] You keep pulling that crap, 你再这么糟蹋钱的话
[08:00] I don’t care how many friends you have. 我不管你有多少朋友
[08:02] What makes you think I have friends? 谁告诉你我有朋友了
[08:05] It’s true. She doesn’t have any. 这倒是 她确实没朋友
[08:11] Mild depression and hemosiderin staining 根据此前颅外伤处的轻微凹陷
[08:14] from prior brain trauma, 和含铁血黄素的颜色
[08:15] causing a lesion of the amygdala 可断定这正是导致杏仁体损伤的原因
[08:17] approximately two years ago. 受伤时间约为两年前
[08:19] What does all that mean? 这又能说明什么呢
[08:21] It means Angela’s been hit on the head before. 说明安吉拉的头部之前就曾受过伤
[08:24] And I do have friends, thank you very much. 还有我是有朋友的 多谢关心
[08:27] Yeah? Like who? 是吗 都有谁呢
[08:31] So the amygdala regulates, uh, emotional learning… 杏仁体调控能力分别是 情绪学习
[08:35] Room one. This is Peter. 一号室 我是彼得
[08:36] fear conditioning, 恐惧中枢
[08:36] and sexual arousal. 激起性冲动
[08:38] A lesion like this would turn everything upside down, 如果受到这样的损伤 会让人性情大变
[08:41] so… heightened emotions, loss of fear 那么会变得 情绪高昂 大胆无惧
[08:45] and hypersexuality. 性欲过强
[08:47] Okay, thanks. 谢谢
[08:50] Call the lab and tell them to put a rush on the diaphragm results. 打电话给实验室抓紧得出子宫帽检测结果
[08:53] You were right. 你说得对
[08:54] Angela was hit on the head before. 安吉拉的头部确实受过伤
[08:56] She had an ex-boyfriend named Tom Hanson. 她的前男友汤姆·汉森
[08:58] He threw her down a flight of stairs and put her in a coma. 曾把她推下楼梯 致使她陷入昏迷
[09:00] Morris has tracked him to 莫里斯追查他至
[09:01] a halfway house in Overbrook. 奥弗布鲁克的一个过渡教习所
[09:03] He was paroled three weeks ago. 三周前他已假释出狱
[09:05] Now we can come, but we’re just supposed to observe. 我们可以随行 但只能旁听
[09:08] Yeah. 没问题
[09:11] Like that’s gonna happen. 没问题才怪
[09:13] I loved Angela. I would never hurt her. 我爱安吉拉 我决不会伤害她
[09:16] What do you call throwing her down a flight of stairs? 那你怎么解释把她推下楼梯的举动
[09:18] I didn’t. We got in a fight outside my apartment. 我没动手 当时我们在我公寓外吵架
[09:21] The neighbors heard us yelling at each other, 邻居只听到我们彼此的争吵声
[09:23] but they didn’t see her trip all by herself. 根本没看到其实她是被自己绊倒的
[09:26] I got screwed, man. Two years for something I didn’t do. 我真的很惨 白白坐了两年的冤狱
[09:29] Then why didn’t Angela back up your story? 那为何安吉拉没有为你作证呢
[09:30] She couldn’t. Post-coma memory loss. 她没法作证 昏迷后失忆了
[09:33] It’s consistent with the autopsy. 跟尸检结果相符
[09:34] I don’t suppose you two had sex this morning, 我猜你们今天早上没做爱吧
[09:36] – did you? – What? -没错吧 -什么
[09:38] Dr. Hunt, can I have a word with you outside, please? 亨特医生 能借一步出来说句话吗
[09:43] Here’s how this is supposed to work– 我来说一下正常的调查程序
[09:45] you tell us what you know, we ask the questions, 你出尸检结果 我们负责讯问
[09:48] and then we catch the bad guy. 然后坏人由我们去抓
[09:50] So this morning, you weren’t being serious? 这么说 今早你不是认真的
[09:51] You were just mocking me? 只是在嘲弄我而已
[09:53] Let’s say Angela did fall down the stairs accidentally. 就算安吉拉确实是意外摔下楼的
[09:56] That’s all the more reason for Hanson to hold a grudge. 那汉森就更有理由怀恨在心了
[09:58] Angela was hit on the back of the head. 安吉拉是脑后受到一击
[10:00] If Hanson killed her, don’t you think 凶手要是汉森 你不觉得
[10:02] he’d want her to see his face, 他会更愿意让她直面自己
[10:03] to know that he was punishing her for sending him to prison? 以表明这是在惩罚她当年害自己蒙冤入狱
[10:05] And Angela didn’t have any defensive wounds, did she? 而且安吉拉身上没有防卫造成的伤痕
[10:08] Because she never saw it coming. 说明袭击发生的很突然
[10:09] – Hanson didn’t do it. – Is that a fact? -不是汉森干的 -有事实根据吗
[10:11] – Let’s call it a theory. – Well, here’s a theory… -姑且是种理论吧 -我也有个理论
[10:15] he bashed her on the head 他冲着她的头死命的砸下
[10:16] and tossed her in the river. 然后把她丢到河里
[10:17] – Case closed. – Maybe. -结案 -也许吧
[10:20] You’re an ex-cop. Put a muzzle on that woman, 你以前也是警察 让那女人闭嘴
[10:22] or I’m gonna do it for you. 别等我自己动手
[10:24] Unbelievable. 不可理喻
[10:30] Smooth, Megan. Very smooth. 真行啊 梅根 挺能扯啊
[10:32] I’m right. He’s wrong. 我是对的 他是错的
[10:33] The question is how to prove it. 问题是要怎么去证明
[10:36] I know this is very difficult for you, 我知道你们现在很难过
[10:38] but when was the last time 但请问你们最后一次
[10:39] you spoke with Angela? 跟安吉拉通话是什么时候
[10:40] About a week ago. 大约一周前
[10:41] She’d just finished with a trial. 她刚刚结束了一个案子
[10:43] What did you talk about? 你们都聊了些什么
[10:45] It was just a hello. 就是问个好
[10:46] She was going to bed. She had a sore throat. 她正要上床睡觉 说是嗓子疼
[10:51] Strep, I think she said. 她好像说是链球菌性喉炎
[10:53] – Do you know what she was taking for it? – No. -你知道她在服什么药吗 -不知道
[10:56] Excuse me. 失陪
[11:00] Did Angela’s dog ever bite her? 安吉拉的狗咬过她吗
[11:02] Oh, you mean the scars on her arm? 你是指她胳膊上的疤吗
[11:05] No, Buddy was killed by a pit bull. 不是 巴蒂是被斗牛犬咬死的
[11:07] She tried to save him. 她救他时受的伤
[11:10] I notice that there’s a lot of pictures of Angela alone. 我注意到她在照片里大都是孤身一人
[11:14] Did she have friends? 她有朋友吗
[11:15] Not many. 没几个
[11:16] In school, she was always about her grades. 上学时 她一心扑在学业上
[11:19] All about her career after that. 后来就一心扑在事业上
[11:21] What about romantically? Was she seeing anybody recently? 恋爱呢 她近来跟谁约会过吗
[11:24] No. 没有
[11:27] I, uh, I got her doctor on the phone. 我打电话问她医生了
[11:29] It was Strep A. She was taking erythromycin. 她感染了甲类链球菌 在服红霉素
[11:33] Oh, one last question. 对了 最后一个问题
[11:34] Two years ago, after her fall down the stairs, 两年前 她摔下楼梯之后
[11:37] did you notice any change in Angela’s behavior? 你们注意到她的行为有什么变化吗
[11:41] You have to understand, 你要知道
[11:44] we’ve always loved our daughter. 我们一直爱我们的女儿
[11:47] But when she was a teenager, she became a hard-driven girl. 但她自年少起便变成一个努力拼搏的女孩
[11:53] She left home. Sometimes we wouldn’t hear from her for months. 背井离乡 有时几个月都不来个信儿
[11:58] But after the coma, 但是那次昏迷之后
[12:00] it was like we got her back again, 就好像她又回到我们的身边
[12:02] you know, our little girl. 你懂吗 变回我们的乖乖女
[12:04] She would… 她会
[12:06] come by once a week. 每周都回家看看
[12:10] She’d call just to say hello. 不时的来个电话问声好
[12:16] I’ve heard of someone getting some sense knocked into ’em, 只听说过当头棒喝能敲出点理智来
[12:17] but feelings? That’s a new one. 还没听说能敲出感情来的
[12:19] I’d throw my ex down the stairs 要是这招管用
[12:21] if I thought I’d get the same result. 我就把我前夫扔下楼去
[12:23] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[12:27] It looks like a pumpkin wearing a tutu. 真像是穿着芭蕾舞裙的南瓜
[12:28] It is the Carol Ramsey ruffled tote. 这是卡罗·拉姆西设计的褶饰边手提包
[12:31] And before you make another crack, 在你继续嘲笑我之前先声明一下
[12:33] it’s not for me, it’s for my daughter. 这是给我女儿买的 不是买给我用
[12:35] Do you ever even look at a price tag? 你买东西不看价签的吗
[12:37] She’s gonna be 12 in a couple of days. 再过几天就是她12岁生日了
[12:39] I want to get her something nice, okay? 我想给她买点上档次的 行了吧
[12:40] For $1,100? 一千一百美元的生日礼物吗
[12:44] Are you seriously considering this? 你不是真要买这个吧
[12:46] Please stop talking. 拜托你闭嘴
[12:48] Okay, but getting your daughter that bag is a bad idea. 好吧 但送你女儿这种包包太欠考虑了
[12:50] Oh, really? And what could you possibly know about my daughter? 是吗 你凭什么觉得自己了解我女儿
[12:53] You know something? You’re right. 你知道吗 你说的没错
[12:55] I’ve been assigned to you, for what, six months now? 我被派来跟你有 有六个月了吧
[12:57] What could I possibly know about your daughter? 我怎么可能了解你女儿呢
[13:09] Lacey lives with her father. 莱西跟她爸爸住
[13:12] We divorced five years ago. 我们离婚五年了
[13:13] He got full custody. 他是全权监护人
[13:16] And he got it because a woman who works 18 hours a day… 因为一个每天工作18小时的女人
[13:22] is an absentee mother, 是抛家弃子的母亲
[13:24] and a man who works the same hours 而同样工作时间的男人
[13:25] is a good provider. 就是个优质顾家男
[13:28] Do you have any idea what it takes to be 你可知道成为一名神经外科医生
[13:30] a practicing neurosurgeon? 要付出多少代价吗
[13:33] I was damn good at what I did. 我本来是同行中绝对的天之骄女
[13:35] I saved lives. 我曾救死扶伤
[13:36] And… and if I missed… 如果我因此错过
[13:38] playdates and phone calls because of that, 一些游戏日或是电话
[13:42] then I’m very sorry. 那我很抱歉
[13:44] But I was under the bizarre impression 而当时我居然还异想天开得以为
[13:46] that my husband had my back, 自己丈夫是我坚强的后盾
[13:48] and instead he… 结果呢
[13:54] I lost my child to my career, 我因为事业而失去了我的孩子
[13:56] and then I lost my career, 然后我的事业也离我而去
[13:59] all because of the damn accident. 就因为那场该死的车祸
[14:04] My hands still go numb. 我的手还会时不时的麻木
[14:13] I, uh, I still don’t get the handbag. 我还是不明白干吗要买手提包
[14:15] It’s all I’m allowed to do. 这是我唯一能做的事
[14:17] I-I-I pay for summer camp 我付钱让她去夏令营
[14:19] and dance lessons and whatever she needs, 去学跳舞 满足她所有的需要
[14:21] and then he just turns it around 可他就会在她面前颠倒是非
[14:22] and tells her that I’m 跟她说我那是打算
[14:23] – trying to buy her affection. – Which you’re not? -花钱收买她 -难不成不是吗
[14:25] I’m trying to have a relationship with my daughter, okay? 我只想跟女儿重塑母女关系 懂吗
[14:28] Well, maybe you should just try 或许你只需要尝试着
[14:29] having some fun with her, you know? 多花点时间和她一起玩耍
[14:31] You know what? 你知道吗
[14:33] Let’s just forget we had this conversation. 让我们忘掉这场对话吧
[14:41] Oh, Dr. Hunt, the chief wants to see you. 亨特医生 主任要见您
[14:43] Dr. Hunt. 亨特医生
[14:44] That would be the chief, our boss. 找你的可是主任 咱的顶头上司
[14:46] I’m still not talking to you. 我现在还不想跟你说话
[14:47] Oh, or the chief, apparently. 看来也不想跟头儿说话喽
[14:48] That’s a good career strategy. 您这职业规划可真不错
[14:49] I’ll handle the chief. 主任那边我会搞定
[14:50] You light a fire under somebody’s ass. 你去给我夺命连环催去
[14:52] I want those diaphragm results. 我现在就要子宫帽的检测结果
[14:53] Okay. 遵命
[14:57] – What do you want, Ethan? – Nothing. -有话快放 伊桑 -没事啦
[14:58] – I’m really not in the mood. – Okay, -我没心情跟你兜圈子 -好吧
[15:00] you know that female heatstroke victim I mentioned? 还记得我之前说的中暑而死的女人吗
[15:02] Her electrolytes were normal. 她的电解质情况正常
[15:03] Negative tox for drugs and alcohol, too. 毒性检测也未发现酒精和药物
[15:05] Any psychological problems, depression, paranoia? 精神正常吗 有忧郁症或是妄想症吗
[15:08] Why? I mean, I’ll find out. 有关系吗 我是说我会查明关系的
[15:10] Uh… what do I do if there were? 假如有的话要怎么确定呢
[15:12] Order an A.N.A. Panel. 做一下抗核抗体检测吧
[15:14] Wait, I-isn’t that the test 等等 柯蒂斯找你茬
[15:17] that got you in trouble with Curtis? 不就是因为这个吗
[15:20] Great. 真牛
[16:11] Do you want something, 是来求我办事的
[16:12] or are you just lurking? 还是鬼鬼祟祟只是来围观的
[16:14] I didn’t know if you were talking to me again. 我又不知道你愿不愿意跟我讲话
[16:18] Fingerprints? 是指纹吗
[16:20] Finger impressions from finger oils that survived the water. 由手上油脂分泌而成的指痕没有被水冲去
[16:26] I also found damaged hair shafts at the same location. 同时在此处还发现了受损的毛发
[16:31] If they were torn as a result of the head wound, 如果这些毛发是因头部受伤时被撕裂
[16:34] the edges would be rough and fractured, 那么其边缘势必参差不齐
[16:37] But these are uniform, intact and compressed, so… 但这些切口却整齐一致 扁平完整
[16:41] They were either cut by a dull pair of scissors 所以它们要么是被很钝的剪刀剪断的
[16:43] or caught in something and pinched, 要么是被某种物品死死缠住
[16:46] like a bracelet, segmented watch band, or a ring maybe. 比如手镯 嵌链手表带 戒指等
[16:50] I think you’re right. 你说的没错
[16:52] You got the diaphragm results. 你拿到子宫帽检测结果了
[16:55] They found trace amounts of semen. 他们发现了大量的精液
[16:58] The D.N.A. test will take a few days, DNA检测结果过几天才能出来
[16:59] But one thing’s for sure, 不过有一项是可以肯定的
[17:02] there were no spermatozoa. 精液中没有精子
[17:04] The guy had a vasectomy. 做了输精管切除手术的男人
[17:05] Do you know any bachelors 你听说过风华正茂的年轻人
[17:07] that would get snipped instead of wearing a condom? 宁可选择一剪没 也不愿带安全套吗
[17:09] Not one. 从来没有
[17:13] She was sleeping with a married man. 她是和已婚男人上的床
[17:27] The police say she pretty much lived at the office, 警察说她几乎住在办公室里
[17:30] so if she was having an affair, 那么假如她真的在搞地下情
[17:31] odds are it was with somebody at work. 九成九是公司同事
[17:33] So why ask me? 那跟我有什么关系
[17:35] He had a vasectomy. Where else would he go? 他做过结扎手术 地点可想而知
[17:38] You’re the number one ball cutter in all of Philadelphia. 你可是费城首屈一指的净身专家
[17:41] I thought you held that title. 我认为你才是这名号的不二人选
[17:44] Look, we go way back, Megan, 听我说 我们是老相识了 梅根
[17:45] but you’re asking me to betray doctor-patient privilege, 但你这是要我违背医患保密协议
[17:48] – and you know I won’t do that. – I’m not asking for me. -你明知我做不到 -我不是为了自己
[17:51] I’m asking for a woman who was murdered. 而是为了一个被谋杀的女人
[17:57] Tell me something. 跟我说说
[17:57] Th-this new you, Megan Hunt, M.E., 这个脱胎换骨的你 梅根·亨特验尸官
[18:00] who seems to care about dead people 以前只对医治活人感兴趣
[18:02] more than she ever did about the living, 现在却对死人产生无与伦比的热情
[18:04] Is she for real? 你是真的变了吗
[18:06] Or is she just working off her guilt 还是因为自己曾在手术台上害死患者
[18:08] after killing a patient on the operating table? 所以现在拼命工作只为消除心中罪恶感
[18:14] Both. 两者都有吧
[18:23] If you’ll excuse me, I– I need to use the restroom. 抱歉 我去趟洗手间
[18:41] Bradford Paige. Please come in. 我是布拉德福·佩杰 请进
[18:43] Uh, Mr.Paige, I appreciate you meeting with us. 佩杰先生 谢谢你同我们见面
[18:46] We’re trying to establish a timeline 我们准备列出昨天所有可能
[18:48] for anyone who might have seen Angela yesterday. 见过安吉拉的人以便理顺时间线
[18:50] Uh, where were you at 8:30 in the morning? 昨天早上八点半 你在哪里
[18:53] I was at home, uh, preparing notes for a meeting. 在家 正在准备会议用的材料
[18:55] Can anyone back that up? 有人可以证明吗
[18:56] No. Uh, my wife Jill was taking our sons into school early. 没有 我妻子吉尔一早送儿子上学去了
[18:59] She’s the school nurse. 她正好是学校的护士
[19:00] You’re head of the partnership committee, aren’t you? 你是合伙人委员会的会长 是吗
[19:02] – Yes. – And Angela was a seventh-year associate. -是的 -安吉拉是7年制的高级助理
[19:05] Isn’t that the cutoff year? 今年是最后一年是吧
[19:06] If you don’t make partner then, 如果现在你不把她升为合伙人的话
[19:06] – you never will? – So? -以后也没可能了吧 -那又如何
[19:08] – So how long have you been sleeping with her? – What? -那你和她睡了多久了 -你说什么
[19:10] Angela had sex yesterday 安吉拉昨天跟人做过爱
[19:11] with a man who had a vasectomy. 那个男人做过绝育手术
[19:13] Even without the sperm, I can still match for D.N.A. 即便没有精子 我也能匹配到DNA
[19:15] – Care to give me a sample? – Dr. Hunt– -你敢让我采集样本吗 -亨特医生
[19:16] Angela was sleeping with you to make partner. 安吉拉跟你上床是想升合伙人
[19:18] That’s not true. 一派胡言
[19:19] – Dr. Hunt. – She was in a position to ruin your marriage, -亨特医生 -如果她的目的没有达到
[19:21] and sue your law firm if she didn’t get what she wanted. 她便毁掉你的婚姻 状告你的事务所
[19:23] I know my rights. I don’t have to listen to this. 我清楚自己的权利 我没义务听你胡扯
[19:24] So you followed her on a run, bashed her over the head, 所以你尾随她跑步 给她当头一棒
[19:26] threw her into the river. 再把她丢进河里
[19:27] Okay, that’s it. You are outta here. 够了 你给我出去
[19:29] Dr. Hunt, it is time for you to go. 亨特医生 你该走了
[19:46] Todd, I told you. 托德 我说过了
[19:48] I cannot pick Lacey up today. 我今天没空去接莱西
[19:50] I-I have surgery in a half an hour, and I’m late already. 半小时后我有个手术 我已经迟到了
[19:54] I have a job! 我有工作要干
[19:57] Hey! You want to tell me what the hell 喂 你给我说清楚刚才你究竟
[19:59] – you were doing up there? – Just little good cop/ bad cop. -在搞什么鬼 -你唱白脸我唱红脸嘛
[20:01] I was softening him up for you. 我出手帮你煞煞他的威风
[20:03] You want to know what the problem with that is? 你知道那样做有什么问题吗
[20:04] You’re not a cop. 就是你根本不是警察
[20:05] You talk like that to a suspect, 你这样去和嫌疑人谈话
[20:07] you could blow my investigation. 可能会搞砸我的调查
[20:09] I know a lot of M.E.’s, and none of ’em 我认识很多验尸官 没有一个
[20:11] Are as big a pain in the ass as you are. 能比你这么讨人厌的
[20:13] They’re also not as good as I am. 他们也没有我这么优秀
[20:14] You like to think that, don’t you? 你喜欢这样想 不是吗
[20:17] When did she kick you out, detective? 你是什么时候被她踹出门的 探长
[20:22] You have an impression on your ring finger 结婚戒指刚摘了不久吧
[20:24] where a wedding ring was recently removed. 无名指上还留着戒痕呢
[20:26] That cut on your chin is from a double-bladed razor, 下巴上的刮伤是双面刀片弄的吧
[20:29] Probably disposable, 八成还是一次性的
[20:30] And your aftershave… 而且你的须后水
[20:33] I’m hoping it’s the best the hotel has to offer. 我想这是酒店提供的最好的吧
[20:36] Work with me or not, detectives, 探长 不管你愿不愿意与我共事
[20:38] but I want justice for Angela just as much as you do. 我其实跟你一样想为安吉拉伸张正义
[20:41] Fine. Paige denied everything. 好吧 佩杰全盘否认
[20:44] The last time he saw Angela 他说最后一次看见安吉拉
[20:46] was at the firm’s annual dinner sunday night. 是在周日晚上 公司的年度晚宴上
[20:48] She sat at his table, but she didn’t stay long. 她当时跟他同桌而坐 但是并没呆多久
[20:51] She had a sore throat. 她当时嗓子疼
[20:52] He’s lying. 他在撒谎
[20:53] About the sex? Maybe. 做爱的部分吗 可能是撒谎
[20:55] But that doesn’t make him a murderer. 但这并不意味着他是凶手
[20:56] – Hanson had motive. – So does Paige -汉森有作案动机 -佩杰也有
[20:59] If Angela was blackmailing him to make partner. 如果安吉拉当时正为升合伙人敲诈他的话
[21:03] Angela didn’t need to blackmail him. 安吉拉不需要敲诈他
[21:05] She’d already made partner. 她已经是合伙人了
[21:08] She won a big lawsuit a couple weeks ago. 两周前她赢了一个大案子
[21:10] It wasn’t public yet, 虽然还没有公布
[21:12] But the partnership committee had already voted. 但是合伙人委员会已经投票通过了
[21:14] And there goes your theory. 你的理论不成立了
[21:17] Let’s get outta here. 咱们走
[21:21] You know, that guy’s gonna be a lieutenant someday, 那个人总有一天会成为中尉
[21:23] so you might try playing nice once in a while. 所以你多少得试着对他友善一点
[21:30] What was the lawsuit about? 那个案件是关于什么的
[21:31] Angela was defending a member of the Roberts family. 安吉拉为罗伯特家族里的一员辩护
[21:34] Roberts? 罗伯特家族吗
[21:35] That’s as close to royalty as Philadelphia gets. 那个富甲一方 财倾费城的豪门
[21:38] Yeah, and get this– 是的 还有听好了
[21:38] Their dog attacked a boy in Fairmount Park. 他家的狗在蒙特公园咬了一个小男孩儿
[21:42] Angela was attacked by a dog when she was a teenager. 安吉拉少年时期也曾经被狗咬过
[21:44] Which makes you wonder, right? 所以不得不让人心生疑惑
[21:46] What the hell was she doing defending a case like that? 她怎么可能为这种案子辩护呢
[21:59] He hasn’t talked since the trial, you know? 他从庭审以来就没说过话
[22:01] Not a word. 一个字都不说
[22:04] That was three weeks ago. 这都过了三个星期了
[22:06] Bad enough getting attacked by a dog. 被狗咬已经够糟糕了
[22:08] That bitch lawyer’s gotta go 那个贱人律师又把他推向证人席
[22:10] and put him on the stand and blame him for everything. 把所有的过错都推到他身上
[22:12] Mr. Young, where were you 2 days ago around 8:30 A.M.? 杨先生 两天前的早上八点半你在哪
[22:15] Work. I’m a janitor at the Community College of Philadelphia. 在工作 我是费城社区大学的门卫
[22:18] Did anyone see you there? 有人能证明吗
[22:22] Why? 为什么这么问
[22:23] Because about that time, Angela Swanson was murdered. 就在那时 安吉拉·斯旺森被谋杀了
[22:29] And you think I killed her? 你们认为是我杀了她
[22:33] Get the hell outta my house. 滚出我的家
[22:35] Get the hell outta my house! 给我滚出去
[22:37] Okay, we can do this downtown. 行 那你跟我们回局里
[22:38] Did you know that Angela was bitten by a pit bull 你知道安吉拉小时候
[22:40] when she was a teenager? 被斗牛犬咬过吗
[22:42] Detectives, if you don’t mind? 探长 你不介意我问话吧
[22:45] Mr. Young, I am sure the trial was hard on you. 杨先生 我知道那次审判让你很难受
[22:47] I’m sure that you hated Angela 我也肯定安吉拉那样对待你儿子
[22:49] for what she did to your son. 让你恨她入骨
[22:50] But what I don’t understand 但是我不明白的是
[22:52] is how she ended up on the other side of your lawsuit. 她为什么要给你的对手辩护呢
[23:03] She wasn’t on the other side, was she? 她并没有与你为敌 对吧
[23:10] She’s right. 她是对的
[23:13] Angela came by the day after the trial. 安吉拉在开庭的第二天就过来了
[23:15] She told me about her dog, showed me her scars. 她给我说起她的狗 让我看了她的伤疤
[23:19] She said that she wanted to settle out of court, 她说她本想要庭外和解的
[23:23] but she got overruled. 但是她的提议被否决了
[23:30] And she gave me this. 然后她把这个给了我
[23:36] What is it? 什么东西
[23:38] Grounds for my appeal. 我的上诉理由书
[23:39] Information withheld by the law firm, 律师事务所却蓄意隐瞒部分资料
[23:42] saying that the dog that mauled 其中就包括有资料证明
[23:44] my son was an attack dog, 咬伤我儿子的狗属于攻击犬
[23:49] Trained to do just that. 一直接受的就是这种训练
[23:51] Mr. Young, do you know who overruled Angela 杨先生 你知道是谁否决了安吉拉
[23:54] for settling out of court? 庭外和解的提议吗
[23:56] Oh, yeah. 知道
[23:57] Angela’s boss, Bradford Paige. 安吉拉的上司 布拉德福·佩杰
[24:04] So you think Paige killed Angela 你是说佩杰杀了安吉拉
[24:06] because she went behind his back. 因为她胳膊肘往外拐
[24:07] – It’s a theory. – Hold on a second. -推论出来的 -等一下
[24:10] Why would she give privileged information to Young 明知自己打赢的官司会被翻案
[24:13] knowing she would reverse the case she’d just won? 为什么还要把机密资料给杨呢
[24:15] After her fall down the stairs, 在她摔下楼梯以后
[24:17] Angela wasn’t the same person. 安吉拉就彻底变成了另外一个人
[24:18] She had an affair, she violated attorney-client privilege, 她跟人偷情 违反了律师保密协议
[24:22] and she started calling her mother 而且她还开始经常给妈妈打电话
[24:23] just to say hello. 只是为了问声好
[24:24] Guess we’re gonna have to go talk to Paige again. 看来我们要再去和佩杰谈一下了
[24:28] Without you, if you don’t mind. 你不能去 如果你不介意的话
[24:30] I don’t mind at all. 我一点也不介意
[24:35] Oh, uh, Dr. Hunt, the chief really needs to see you. 亨特医生 主任真的很想见你
[24:37] Dr. Hunt. 亨特医生
[24:40] Hello, chief. 你好 主任
[24:42] Let’s have a talk, shall we? 我们谈一下 可以吗
[24:53] So Ethan tells me 伊桑告诉我
[24:55] he ordered an A.N.A. Panel 他在你的要求下安排了
[24:57] on your recommendation. 一组抗核抗体测定
[24:58] I’m so sorry. It was Curtis. 抱歉 是柯蒂斯打的小报告
[25:00] So? 怎么了
[25:02] So you’ve been rather profligate with our lab budget lately– 你最近就这么随意挥霍我们的实验经费吗
[25:05] An A.N.A. Panel on a suicide, and now an A.N.A Panel on… 先是给自杀受害者做测定 现在
[25:08] a heatstroke victim. 又要给中暑致死的受害人做测定
[25:10] The suicide didn’t leave a note. 那个自杀的人没有留下遗言提醒我们
[25:11] He had a family history of lou gehrig’s disease. 他其实有肌萎性脊髓侧索硬化症家族病史
[25:14] If he thought he was symptomatic, 如果他察觉自己出现了相关症状
[25:15] that would explain why he took his own life. 那么他自杀的原因也就说得通了
[25:16] We’re not interested in the “Why.” 我们才不关心自杀的原因
[25:17] Maybe you’re not, but I am. 你不关心 可我关心
[25:19] And if I’m going to understand what happened to my patients, 为了对手中的病人明察秋毫 了若指掌
[25:22] I will order any test that I deem necessary. 不管什么试验 我认为有必要就会去做
[25:24] If you don’t like it, fire me. 你不喜欢可以炒我鱿鱼
[25:26] Don’t test me. 别考验我的底线
[25:27] You blow my budget, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. 你滥超预算 我巴不得让你走人呢
[25:30] Uh, before you do that, uh, 在你解雇她之前
[25:32] my heatstroke victim? 我那个中暑致死受害人怎么办
[25:34] – She didn’t die of heatstroke. – What? -她不是因为中暑死的 -什么
[25:37] She showed psychological symptoms, 她曾出现某些精神问题症状
[25:39] paranoia, depression? 妄想狂 抑郁症
[25:40] Yeah, yeah, just like you said. 是啊 这你之前已经说过了
[25:41] Then given normal electrolytes and hydration, 再加上电解质和水合物状态正常
[25:43] Her A.N.A. Panel in all likelihood showed 她的抗核抗体检测结果十有八九会指向
[25:45] elevated levels of anticardiolipin immunoglobulin G, 其过高的抗心磷脂免疫球蛋白G水平
[25:49] Which, if it does, means she was hypercoagulable. 如果是这样 就意味着她处于高凝状态
[25:53] Combine that with depression and paranoia, 再加上抑郁和妄想的症状
[25:55] we have a diagnosis of what, Curtis? 我们的诊断结果是什么呢 柯蒂斯
[26:00] Can I see that for a minute? 我能看一下吗
[26:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:07] Lupus! 狼疮
[26:10] I would’ve gotten that eventually. 我就知道最后我也能得出结论
[26:11] Yeah, I know. 是 我知道
[26:14] Eventually. 最后肯定会的
[26:18] If there’s nothing else, I have my own case to attend to. 如果没别的事儿的话 我先去忙我的了
[26:29] That’s it? 这就算完啦
[26:31] That’s all you gon’ do? 这就是你的处理办法吗
[26:32] I will deal with Dr. Hunt in my own way. 怎么处理亨特医生 我自有主意
[26:34] Is there anything else? 还有别的事吗
[26:35] Yeah, you could tell people to call me “Doctor” around here. 有 你要让他们喊我时加医生俩字
[26:50] What are you still doing here? 你还在这干什么
[26:52] New lab results. 试验结果有更新
[26:53] This is a giemsa stain of the nodule from Angela’s neck. 这是安吉拉颈部小瘤的姬氏染色切片
[26:56] It’s a benign neurofibroma. 是个良性纤维神经瘤
[26:57] You see these purple cells? 看到这些紫色的细胞了没有
[26:59] Those are mast cells. 这些都是肥大细胞
[27:00] They’re degranulated, but why? 他们呈去颗粒状 为什么呢
[27:02] Degranulation is caused by physical trauma, 细胞脱粒化是由外伤所致
[27:04] but this is tissue taken from her neck, 但这个组织样本是从她颈部提取的
[27:06] not from the head injury. 而并非从头部创口
[27:08] So what caused it? 那么是什么导致的呢
[27:09] How about a bicycle? 自行车怎么样
[27:11] – What? – For your daughter. -什么 -给你女儿的礼物
[27:12] I mean, nothing says “Fun” like a bicycle. 自行车的乐趣是无与伦比的
[27:14] Can’t you see I’m working here? 你没看见我在工作吗
[27:17] Yeah, I see you all right. 我知道 我看得很清楚
[27:20] I see, uh, someone who reminds me 我看到的是一个
[27:21] an awful lot of Angela Swanson… 像极了安吉拉·斯旺森的人
[27:25] Workaholic, no friends, 工作狂 没有朋友
[27:27] Just her career to keep her company. 只有工作陪伴左右
[27:30] But then one day a miracle happens. 但有一天奇迹发生了
[27:32] She falls down a flight of stairs, 她自楼梯摔下
[27:34] and she discovers emotion and empathy. 从此变得有情有义 善解人心
[27:37] You’ve had this high-flyin’ life, 你也曾拥有过这种高于众人的紧张生活
[27:39] and now you’re here, and you’re still pissed at 现在你虽人已在此处 心里还是对
[27:41] that car accident that made it happen. 那场让你流落至此的车祸久久不能释怀
[27:43] But maybe that car accident 但也许那场车祸
[27:44] was your own fall down the stairs, 象征着你也从楼梯上摔了下来
[27:46] and you’re just too scared to let the benefits kick in. 你没有勇气接受它给你带来的积极转变
[27:49] What the hell are you talking about? 你说的这都什么乱七八糟的
[27:54] Megan, you talk about your daughter 梅根 你一谈起女儿
[27:57] like you’re stuck with only one card to play. 好像就只有一招可出
[28:00] But you’re not stuck at all. 其实你根本不是那么糟糕的母亲
[28:02] If you really want to connect with her, 如果你真的想跟她亲近
[28:05] give her something that comes from your heart, okay? 那就送她饱含真情的礼物 明白吗
[28:09] Because nobody gives a damn about a handbag. 没人会喜欢一个破包
[28:21] Lab one. Dr. Hunt. 第一实验室 亨特医生
[28:27] Thank you. 多谢
[28:31] They made an arrest in the Swanson case. 逮捕了一名涉嫌谋杀斯旺森的疑犯
[28:33] Bradford Paige? 布拉德福·佩杰吗
[28:35] No. Angela’s ex-boyfriend– Tom Hanson. 不 是安吉拉的前男友 汤姆·汉森
[28:48] And we have a witness now 目前我们已有目击证人
[28:49] that puts you in the park at 8:30 in the morning. 证明那天早上八点半 你就在公园里面
[28:52] Okay. Yes, I was there. 是 我是去过那里
[28:55] That doesn’t make me a murderer. 但这并不意味着我是凶手
[28:58] It makes you a liar. 那你为什么之前要撒谎呢
[28:59] I did two years for something I didn’t do. 我明明是无辜的 却蹲了两年冤狱
[29:01] She won’t even answer my calls? 她凭什么连我的电话都不肯接
[29:04] I went there to talk to her, not to kill her. 我只是想跟她谈谈 而不是杀了她
[29:06] Then what did happen, Mr. Hanson, hmm? 那然后怎么样了 汉森先生
[29:09] What happened? 然后吗
[29:10] I wanted to look her in the eye, 我本打算直视她的眼睛
[29:12] face-to-face, 面对面的
[29:14] to find out why she hung me out to dry. 质问她为什么对我如此薄情寡义
[29:23] Morris. 莫里斯
[29:24] I thought you were zeroed in on Paige. 我以为你已经锁定佩杰了
[29:26] Paige didn’t do it. We got our guy. 佩杰没杀人 我们抓到凶手了
[29:28] Were you listening in there? 刚才你也听见了吧
[29:29] Hanson wanted a confrontation 汉森只想跟当面跟她对质
[29:32] that never happened. 而两人并没有碰面
[29:33] What is it with you? 这跟你有什么关系
[29:34] You can’t just be a regular M.E.? 你就不能安安分分地当你的法医吗
[29:36] You have to be the smocked crusader? 干吗整天把自己当圣斗士啊
[29:37] Why don’t you do us all a favor 你就不能安分干你的老本行
[29:38] And go back to being whatever it was you were before? 非得横插一脚 搞得我们鸡犬不宁吗
[29:41] I can’t. I killed someone. 我不能 我医死过人
[29:47] Don’t all surgeons lose patients 但凡医生 都有在手术台上
[29:49] on the operating table? 回天乏术的时候吧
[29:50] What’s your point? 你什么意思
[29:52] Well, would you go back 如果可以的话
[29:53] to neurosurgery if you could? 你还会回去做神经外科医生吗
[29:54] What, are you my shrink now? 干吗 你以为你是我精神医生吗
[29:56] Okay, you know what, Megan? Forget about it, okay? 好吧 梅根 就当我没说
[30:01] Peter… 彼得
[30:05] Her name was Marianne. 她叫玛丽安
[30:09] A tumor on the optic nerve… 她的视神经上长有肿瘤
[30:11] And there was an autopsy as part of the inquest. 调查死亡原因时要对其验尸
[30:17] All those hours studying the scans, 我曾数小时的潜心研究扫描图
[30:19] rehearsing the operation, 不断地演习手术内容
[30:22] and I never knew that she had 我居然一直都没发现她身上
[30:24] a… a broken heart tattoo 有一处为前男友而纹的图案
[30:27] because of an old boyfriend, 一颗破碎的心
[30:28] or that she fractured her arm horseback riding 还有她在幼年时期
[30:32] when she was a kid, 曾经在骑马中摔断过胳膊
[30:34] or dozens of other things that 还有好多类似的讯息都是
[30:35] her body revealed to me that 我通过她的遗体才知道的
[30:38] … our conversations never did. 而生前我们却从未聊过这些
[30:42] And the truth is… 事实就是…
[30:45] until she died, I never really cared. 等到她死了 我才真正注意到
[30:49] Okay. 好吧
[30:49] But that still doesn’t really answer my question, does it? 可你还是没回答我的问题 对吧
[30:56] Yes, it does. 不 我已经给出答案了
[31:03] Don’t you have a birthday party to go to? 你不是要去参加生日聚会吗
[31:06] I don’t have a present. 我没准备好礼物
[31:07] And don’t you dare say “Bicycle.” 有胆你就再说一次自行车试试
[31:09] Are you seriously telling me that you can’t think 说真的 你至少能回忆起自己小时候
[31:11] of one thing that was important to you as a kid 心中最重要的东西吧 重要到希望
[31:12] that you want your daughter to have? 自己的女儿也能拥有
[31:16] Oh, finally. So what is it? 可算开窍了 想起什么了
[31:17] – Hey, guys. Want a piece? – No, thanks. -两位 来一块吗 -不要 谢谢
[31:20] When I was a kid, Lacey’s age, actually, 我小时候 像莱西这么大时
[31:22] my dad… 我爸爸
[31:23] He–he had this tool shed in the backyard– 他在后院有一个杂物间
[31:25] Oh, come on. It’s delicious. 来一口吧 特好吃
[31:27] I’m sorry. Nut allergy. 抱歉 我对坚果过敏
[31:28] Yeah, so he had a tool shed in the backyard and… 好吧 他后院有个杂物间然后
[31:32] What? 怎么了
[31:33] Allergies. 过敏
[31:37] Swanson 胃内残留物
[31:49] Do me a favor? Get this to the lab. 帮我个忙 把这个送去实验室
[31:51] Have them run a tox screen for prescription medication. 让他们对其中处方药做毒理检验
[31:53] Okay, but that will take a while. 好的 但那得需要一段时间
[31:54] In that case, I’m going to Lacey’s birthday party. 既然这样 我先去莱西的生日派对吧
[31:58] I thought you didn’t have a present. 你刚刚不是说没准备礼物吗
[32:00] I know what I’m getting her. 我现在知道要送她什么了
[32:11] All I want to do is give her– 我只是想给她…
[32:12] You just had to come, didn’t you? 你铁了心的要过来 是吧
[32:15] Dad, who is it? 爸爸 谁呀
[32:17] It’s your mother. 你妈妈
[32:21] Hi. 嗨
[32:22] Dad said you couldn’t come. 爸爸说你没法过来
[32:26] He just meant that I couldn’t stay very long, 他是说我不能待太久
[32:28] just a couple of minutes. 只要几分钟就好
[32:39] He lied, didn’t he? 他说谎了 是吗
[32:40] Uh, your dad just wants what’s best for you. 你爸爸也是为你好
[32:44] So do I. We just can’t seem to agree on what that is. 我也一样 只是我俩对好的定义有分歧
[32:49] How’s the party? 派对好玩吗
[32:50] It’s okay. 还行啦
[32:51] Did I miss the cake? 我有蛋糕吃吗
[32:52] Like you’d ever eat cake. 你从没吃过我生日蛋糕
[32:53] Try me sometime. 不妨一试嘛
[32:59] I brought you a present. 我给你带来了生日礼物
[33:09] What is it? 这是什么
[33:10] You remember that picture 你还记得你外公和我
[33:11] of me and grandpa in front of his tool shed? 在他杂物间前拍的照片吗
[33:15] Yeah. 记得
[33:16] Well, that shed was his sanctuary. 那个小屋是他的庇护所
[33:19] It was the only place he went 他只有在那里面
[33:21] where he could hide from the world. 才能让自己与世隔绝
[33:23] And nobody could get in there, I mean, nobody. 没有人能进去 谁都不能
[33:28] And then one day when… 直到有一天
[33:30] I was about your age, 我长到跟你差不多大时
[33:33] he gave me the key. 他把小屋的钥匙给了我
[33:36] That’s the key to my apartment, 这是我公寓的钥匙
[33:39] where you’ll always be welcome. 一个自始至终都欢迎你光临的地方
[33:42] A sanctuary or a… 一个庇护所 或是
[33:45] an escape whenever you need it– 一个你随时可以躲起来的地方
[33:48] whatever you want it to be. 你愿意把它当什么都行
[33:56] You have fun, okay? 玩得开心 好吗
[34:11] There’s something wrong here. 这里有点不对劲
[34:12] Your test came back positive for amoxicillin. 你要的化验结果显示阿莫西林检测呈阳性
[34:14] Why do you think something’s wrong? 你为什么会觉得有问题
[34:15] Angela wasn’t taking amoxicillin. 安吉拉没吃过阿莫西林
[34:17] She was taking erythromycin. 她吃的是红霉素
[34:18] Exactly. Call Detective Morris. 正是如此 给莫里斯探长打电话
[34:20] Tell him to get a search warrant for Paige’s house, 让他搞一张搜查证去佩杰家
[34:21] and have him meet us there as soon as possible. 并尽快和我们在那碰头
[34:32] Morris. 莫里斯
[34:33] Why so glum? I thought you’d be happy to see me. 怎么阴着脸 我还以为你很高兴见到我
[34:36] Not after getting laughed at by the D.A. 高兴个毛 我被地检好一番嘲笑
[34:38] They didn’t buy your theory, 他们对你的推测理论不买账
[34:39] and we don’t have a warrant. 所以没有搜查证
[34:41] Then why are you here? 那你还来干吗
[34:43] I know backing down isn’t in your nature, 我知道你的字典里压根没有放弃二字
[34:45] so… you just better be right. 所以你最好搞对了
[35:06] What do you want? 你到底要怎样
[35:07] – Did you love Angela? – Bradford, who is it? -你爱安吉拉吗 -布拉德福 谁呀
[35:10] I got it, honey. 我来应付就好 亲爱的
[35:12] She was here the morning she died, wasn’t she? 她死的那天早上在你这 对吧
[35:15] I’m a lawyer. 我是个律师
[35:16] I know my rights, and you guys can’t be here without a warrant. 我知道我的权利 没搜查证你们不能来
[35:19] If you loved her, you’d help us. 要是你爱她 你就得帮我们
[35:21] Or were you just screwing her? 难不成你只是想玩玩就算了
[35:25] Yes, she was here, all right? 没错 她当时是在这 行了吧
[35:26] And, yes, I loved her. 还有 没错 我爱她
[35:28] Yes to all of it. 你全都说中了
[35:29] But I would never kill her. 但我绝不会下手杀她的
[35:32] – What’s going on? – Uh, it’s the police. -怎么了 -是警察
[35:35] They’re, uh, looking into Angela’s death. 他们正在调查安吉拉的死
[35:37] Mrs. Paige, on Sunday evening at the firm’s annual dinner, 佩杰太太 周日晚的公司年会上
[35:42] did Angela happen to mention that she had strep throat? 安吉拉有没有提到过她喉咙发炎
[35:45] Um… yes. 有
[35:48] Did she also mention what she was taking for it? 她有说过在吃什么药吗
[35:51] I’m guessing she did. 我猜她说了
[35:53] In fact, I’m almost positive she told you 实际上 我肯定她跟你说了
[35:55] she was taking erythromycin 她当时服用的是红霉素
[35:57] for an infection of Beta Sstreptococcus Group A. 用以抵抗A群乙型链球菌感染
[36:00] The interesting thing about Beta Strep Group A 有意思的是 A群乙型链球菌
[36:03] is that it’s rare in adults 在成年人中非常罕见
[36:04] unless they contract it from their children. 除非他们从孩子身上受到感染
[36:06] Mrs. Paige, 佩杰太太
[36:08] have your sons had strep throat recently? 你儿子最近是不是喉咙发炎
[36:10] So what if they have? What are you implying? 是又怎样 你想说什么
[36:12] You didn’t know it, but you got strep from your son, 你不知道吧 你儿子把炎症传染给了你
[36:14] passed it on to Angela, 你又传染给了安吉拉
[36:16] And that’s how your wife knew you were having an affair. 从而被你老婆发现你跟安吉拉有染
[36:18] And that’s why you… killed Angela. 于是你便下手杀死了安吉拉
[36:24] – This is ridiculous. – Is it? -真荒唐 -是吗
[36:27] Mr. Paige, 佩杰先生
[36:29] we’d like permission to search your house. 请允许我们搜查您的房子
[36:30] – Jill, did you have anything to do with this? – No. -是你做的吗 吉尔 -当然不是
[36:33] Then you have nothing to hide. 那也就没什么见不得人的了
[36:36] Mr. Paige? 佩杰先生
[36:39] Okay. Search it. 行啊 去搜吧
[36:41] Bradford. 拉德福
[36:44] Mrs. Paige, I’m gonna need you to stay out here. 佩杰太太 请你就呆在这里
[36:50] Not only did your wife know 你老婆不仅知道
[36:52] that you gave strep to Angela, 你和安吉拉有染
[36:55] she also knew as a nurse 作为一名护士 她还知道
[36:57] that erythromycin is prescribed to people 红霉素是那些对青霉素
[36:58] who are fatally allergic to penicillin 及其常见衍生药物阿莫西林严重过敏的人
[37:00] and its most common derivative, amoxicillin. 所用的典型处方药物
[37:05] On the morning that Angela was murdered, 安吉拉被杀的那天早上
[37:07] She dropped your sons off at school, 她把孩子们送到学校
[37:09] came back to find you having sex here with Angela, 回到家发现你正跟安吉拉通奸
[37:12] during which you left your handprint on her neck, 正是在那时你在她颈部留下了手印
[37:15] and her hair caught in your wedding band. 而她的头发缠进你的婚戒
[37:17] Instead of confronting you, 她没有将你们捉奸在床
[37:19] she had a better idea– 因为她有一个更好的主意
[37:22] spike Angela’s sports drink 在安吉拉的运动饮料上做手脚
[37:24] with the same amoxicillin your sons were taking 往里面掺入阿莫西林 当时是用于治疗
[37:26] for their strep throat… 你儿子的咽喉炎
[37:29] essentially poisoning her. 说白了 就是要毒死她
[37:32] Angela made it all the way to the river 安吉拉去河边跑步时 一直在喝饮料
[37:34] before she went into anaphylactic shock. 接着她便出现了过敏性休克的反应
[37:38] She started to shake, couldn’t breathe, 她开始浑身发抖 呼吸困难
[37:41] and lost her balance. 继而身体失去平衡
[37:45] The back of her head struck something 当她跌入水中时
[37:47] when she fell into the water. 后脑被某个硬物狠狠撞到
[37:52] Dr. Hunt. 亨特医生
[38:03] When this formulation 等到查出这东西的成分
[38:04] matches the contents of Angela’s stomach, 跟安吉拉的胃容物相匹配的话
[38:08] that’ll be it. 你绝对难辞其咎
[38:15] Want to say anything? 还有什么想说的吗
[38:22] I wish it had been you. 真希望死的是你
[38:24] Jill Paige, you are under arrest 吉尔·佩杰 因涉嫌谋杀
[38:26] for the murder of Angela Swanson. 安吉拉·斯旺森 现被正式拘捕
[38:29] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[38:31] Anything you say can and will be 但你所说的一切
[38:33] held against you in a court of law. 都将作为呈堂证供
[38:34] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权请律师为你辩护
[38:35] If you cannot afford one, 如果你无力负担律师费用
[38:37] one will be appointed to you. 法庭将为你指派一名律师
[38:39] Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you? 你是否已经知晓上述所有你应享的权利
[39:04] I guess I’ll see you at trial. 那么 我想你会去参加庭审吧
[39:06] Yes, you will. 没错 我会去的
[39:09] Doctor. 再见 医生
[39:11] Detective. 再见 探长
[39:21] What? What are you grinning at? 干嘛 嬉皮笑脸的
[39:23] Well, it’s not like you not to rub it in. 这么客客气气的可真不像你
[39:28] Get in the car. 上车吧
[39:52] I got a lot of phone calls about you 在我聘你之前
[39:54] before I hired you. 很多人打电话跟我谈起你
[39:56] “She’s brilliant and driven.” “她精明能干 积极进取”
[39:57] “She throws elbows, but gets results.” “她从不循规蹈矩 却总能卓有成效”
[39:59] I didn’t think it was possible they were underselling you. 我以为他们不可能将你减价大抛售
[40:02] But… they were. 但看来 我确实赚了
[40:06] In one year, you’ve managed to 仅仅一年的时间 你就搞得风生水起
[40:07] make even city hall notice us. 连市政厅都不由得对我们另眼相看
[40:10] You’re welcome? 我是不是该说不客气 这是我应该做的
[40:12] But the knives will come out the minute you screw up, 可一旦你搞砸了 就会成为众矢之的
[40:15] and even I won’t be able to help you. 到时候恐怕我都保不了你
[40:20] You know, I may never have a resume like yours, 也许我永远无法体会你的工作
[40:22] but there is something that I know that you don’t. 但有些事我知道的要比你更清楚
[40:26] You let this job get too personal, 这份工作你投入过多 以至于公私不分
[40:27] and you’re gonna burn yourself out. 总有一天你会崩溃的
[40:30] You let me worry about that, okay? 我的事让我自己来处理 好吗
[40:35] Do you have any friends? 你有什么朋友吗
[40:39] – Why? – Get some. -为什么这么问 -多交些朋友
[40:42] You can’t fight everybody, everywhere, 世界如此之大
[40:44] all the time, alone. 没人能单枪匹马 孤胆奋战
[41:00] Goodbye, Angela. 再见 安吉拉
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 贴身保镖(Bodyguard)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逝者之证(Body of Proof)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme