Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Body of Lies(谎言之躯)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Body of Lies(谎言之躯)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:谎言之躯
英文名称:Body of Lies
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] I and the public know 世人都明白…
[00:39] What all schoolchildren learn 甚至连小学生都知道
[00:41] those to whom evil is done do evil in return. W.H.Auden 恶有恶报之道 摘自奥登作品
[00:48] Manchester England 英格兰 曼彻斯特城
[01:00] As we destoryed the bus in 上周我们在谢菲尔德
[01:02] Sheffield last week 炸毁了一辆汽车
[01:05] We will be ready and prepared for the operation in the Britain. 我们已经准备好在英国开战
[01:10] We will avenge the American wars 美国人对我们穆斯林世界发动了战争
[01:14] on the Muslim world. 我们要报复
[01:16] We will come at them. 我们要教训他们
[01:19] Everywhere 无论在哪里
[01:21] We will strike at random 从欧洲大陆 到美国本土
[01:24] across Europe and then America. 我们要持续不断地
[01:25] continually. 打击他们
[01:27] We have bled 我们付出了鲜血
[01:29] And now… they will bleed 现在 轮到他们流血了
[01:34] All clear. 安全
[02:18] Ali. 阿里
[03:10] Samarra Iraq 伊拉克 萨迈拉
[03:38] Do we belong there? 我们属于那里
[03:40] Do we not? 还是不属于?
[03:42] It doesn’t matter how you would answer that… 不管你怎么回答…
[03:44] because we are there. 我们都在那儿
[03:46] We’re tired 我们麻木了
[03:47] and we can’t see the end. 我们看不到尽头
[03:49] We can’t even console ourselves 不能安慰自己说
[03:51] that our enemy is just as tired as we are. 敌人和我们同样麻木
[03:54] Because they’re not. 因为他们不会
[03:59] It is a fallacy that prolonged war 常年的战乱
[04:01] will weaken an occupied enemy. 不一定会使他们屈服
[04:05] He’s dead. 他死了
[04:06] It most likely will make your enemy stronger. 相反 很可能会使敌人越发强大
[04:09] They get used to the deprivation 他们习惯了贫穷
[04:11] and they adapt to respond accordingly. 他们也习惯了做出那样的反应
[04:15] While here at home… 而在我们国家
[04:17] The explosion occurred in one of Manchester’s 爆炸发生在曼彻斯特
[04:18] heavily Asian neighborhoods. 一个亚洲人聚集的街区
[04:21] …with every death reported… 每次有死亡的报道
[04:23] We have to deal with a public-opinion trajectory that slides rapidly. 我们都不得不处理公众们
[04:27] From supportive to n 对于敌方的态度变化
[04:30] egative to downright hostile. 从支持到反对
[04:32] People just get sick and tired of 人们已经对战争中的
[04:34] A moment’s silence at a ball game. 片刻安宁感到厌倦
[04:37] They just wanna be told that it’s over. 他们只想得知一切都结束了
[04:39] Police and emergency workers in Manchester… 曼彻斯特警方和紧急救助人员
[04:42] Are still combing through what is left of this block of flats. 仍然在瓦砾中搜寻生还者
[04:45] They say this was not the target. 据称这并不是他们的目标
[04:46] Had the bombs being constructed here found their 如果这颗炸弹在既定的目标爆炸
[04:50] Eventual intended target the devastation 伤亡将会更加…
[04:52] Could be more despite the fact… 尽管
[04:53] We have markedly increased our operational intensity… 我们已经明显加强了行动力度
[04:57] …we’re not seeing any progress. 但是效果并不明显
[05:00] What we’re dealing with here… 我们现在所要面对的
[05:02] …is potentially a global conflagration… 是潜在的全球性战事
[05:06] …that requires constant diligence in order to suppress. 那需要我们不断的努力才能遏制住
[05:11] Now you see… 现在你们明白了
[05:13] …because our enemy… 因为我们的敌人
[05:17] …has realized that they are fighting guys from the future. 已经意识到我们的装备比他们先进
[05:23] Now ahem it is brilliant as it is infuriating. 现在令人气愤的是 敌人学聪明了
[05:27] lf you live like it’s the past 如果敌人遵循过去的
[05:30] And you behave like it’s the past… 生活和行动模式
[05:32] …then guys from the future find it very hard to see you. 即使有先进的技术也难以发现
[05:36] If you throw away your cell phone shut down your e-mail. 如果敌人不用电话 不用电子邮件
[05:39] Pass all your instructions face-to-face hand-to-hand. 只是面对面地传达指令
[05:43] Turn your back on technology and just 背弃现代技术
[05:45] disappear into the crowd 消失在人海之中
[05:47] No flags. No uniforms. 不举旗帜 不穿制服
[05:51] You got your basic grunts on the ground there. 战场上只剩下你的步兵
[05:53] “They’re looking around 他们四下观望
[05:54] Who is it we’re fighting?” 我们到底在和谁作战
[05:56] In a situation like this 如此境地
[05:57] your friends dress just like your enemies… 你的朋友穿得像你的敌人
[06:01] …and your enemies dress like your friends. 而你的敌人穿得像你的朋友
[06:04] What I need you to fully understand is that these people 我需要你们知道的是
[06:07] They do not wanna negotiate. 这些人是不会妥协的
[06:09] Not at all. 根本不会
[06:10] They want the universal caliphate 他们想在世界的每个角落
[06:12] Established across the face of the Earth… 建立伊斯兰政权
[06:16] …and they want every 异教徒只有两个选择
[06:18] infidel converted or dead. 要么皈依 要么死亡
[06:23] So what’s changed… 是什么改变了
[06:26] …is that our allegedly unsophisticated enemy… 是那些看起来单纯的敌人
[06:29] …has cottoned on to the factually unsophisticated truth… 他们已明白了这样一个事实
[06:33] …we’re an easy target. 我们是易受攻击的靶子
[06:34] We are an easy target… 我们是易受攻击的靶子
[06:37] …and our world as we know it is a lot simpler… 要结束我们的世界…
[06:41] …to put to an end than you might think. 比你们想象的简单得多
[06:45] We take our foot off the throat of 如果我们撤军
[06:46] this enemy for one minute 哪怕是一分钟
[06:48] …and our world changes completely. 这个世界将会彻底改变
[06:51] Thank you Mr. Hoffman. 谢谢 霍夫曼先生
[07:05] Come on come on! 上车 上车
[07:07] I’m coming. 来了
[07:15] You’re early. 你够早的
[07:18] Big boss man what’s happening? 怎么了 老大
[07:22] What’s the story? 到底什么事
[07:24] Rules of the day. 今天的规矩
[07:25] If the car gets immobilized 如果车被困住
[07:27] start shooting. 就开始射击
[07:28] Nobody gets traded. 如果不是训练有素
[07:29] Everybody dies. 我们早就死了
[07:30] So same as every day? 这么说和往常一样
[07:32] – You got it. Want some breakfast? 对 想来点早餐吗
[07:34] – Hell yes. 好啊
[07:36] Thanks. 多谢
[07:38] All right. 好了
[07:39] Tell me something real. 切入正题吧
[07:40] Oh all I got is real man. 伙计 我的消息都是真的
[07:42] You know me. 你了解我
[07:43] All right let’s hear it. 好吧 说来听听
[07:44] All right a guy named Nizar. 好的 一个叫尼扎尔的家伙
[07:48] He’s from Aquiz up near Tikrit right? 他来自提克里特附近的阿奎兹
[07:50] So he gets all fucked 自从美军入侵以来
[07:52] in his head after the invasion you know? 他满脑子都是报复
[07:54] He starts working with the Baathists 刚开始他为社会党工作
[07:55] then the Jihadists. 然后是圣战组织
[07:57] But he is scared shitless now man. 可现在他非常害怕
[08:00] He’s supposed to do a martyrdom operation… 他可能要被派去参加一次自杀性袭击行动
[08:02] …but he doesn’t wanna fucking die. 但是他还不想死
[08:05] So he’s coming to us. 所以他想来投靠我们
[08:07] He’s coming to us? 他想来投靠我们?
[08:10] For christ sakes 看在上帝的份上
[08:11] move the donkey. 快走啊
[08:14] Move it let’s go. 走 我们走
[08:15] Get these guys moving. Let’s go. 让这些人过去 走
[08:17] Come on come on. 快走 快走
[08:19] Oh my God. 上帝啊 好吧
[08:21] Just get the-Buy the fucking flowers. 我买一束
[08:24] Come on come on. 快走…
[08:26] So what are the chances your 你说的那人是双面间谍的
[08:28] man’s playing both sides? 几率有多大
[08:29] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[08:31] What are they with me? 要我说吗
[08:32] Three to one. 3比1吧
[08:34] All right. Let’s slow down. 好了 慢点
[08:35] Is this it? 是这儿吗
[08:37] Yeah. This is it. 就是这里
[08:40] Nitrate 37 slewing to target ports now. 硝酸盐37号正在接近目标
[08:43] 01 L2MDT 01 L2MDT.
[08:45] On target 15:31 Zulu. 锁定目标 祖鲁时间15:31
[08:47] Cell phone linked to moving vehicle. 手机联接汽车
[08:49] Stop right up here. 就停这里
[08:51] Right up here. Let me take a look. 就这儿 让我观察一下
[08:58] – I don’t see anything. 我啥也没看见
[08:59] – I’m gonna call him. 我给他打个电话
[09:01] All right call him. 好 打给他
[09:07] Bassam. 巴萨姆吗
[09:08] Yeah Nizar. 嗯 尼扎尔
[09:10] We are here. 我们到了
[09:12] Do you see us? 你看见我们了吗
[09:14] Come out. 下车
[09:16] One of you must come out. 你们当中必须有一个人下车
[09:18] WO IR 3.9. 频率3.9
[09:19] He says he wants one of us to come in. 他让我们中的一个过去
[09:21] He is to meet inside the car. 他想在车里谈
[09:23] Inside the car. If he wants to talk 在车里 只要他想谈
[09:25] it’s in the car. 就是在车里
[09:26] You have to come to us Nizar. 尼扎尔 你必须到我们这儿来
[09:28] – I’m coming to you. 我去找你
[09:29] – Do the fuck what I said. Go. 照我说的做 快去
[09:32] Hey hey. Listen to me. 听着
[09:34] I am not getting my head cut off on the Internet. 我可不想被斩首
[09:37] If something happens 如果出了什么事
[09:37] shoot me. 就向我开枪
[09:38] – Will you shoot me? 你会向我开枪吗
[09:40] – Fuck that shit. I will shoot you right now. 再扯谈 我现在就开枪
[09:42] – I’m not kidding. 我不是开玩笑
[09:43] – Quit being a pussy. 别婆婆妈妈的了
[09:48] Nizar. 尼扎尔
[09:51] Zooming in. 放大
[09:53] Visual confirmed. 影像确认
[09:55] Long wave 10.7. 长波 10.7
[10:07] Shit. 该死
[10:08] – I can’t talk right now 拉里 我现在不方便接电话
[10:10] Larry. – She wants the house. 她想要房子
[10:11] Give her the house. 那就给她房子
[10:12] It’s a piece of shit all right? 又不是什么值钱的东西
[10:14] – We’re getting this sir. 收到了 长官
[10:16] – We’re getting it. 听听看
[10:16] She can ask for whatever she wants 不管她要求什么
[10:18] but I’m not listening. 但我不会当真
[10:19] What the hell are you calling for? 你打电话来干吗
[10:21] Hang up the phone. 快挂电话
[10:22] Hang up the phone. 挂电话
[10:25] Are you on the line? 你们听见了吗
[10:27] I can see you now all right? 我现在能看见你们
[10:29] You are attracting attention. 你们会被发现的
[10:30] Get the fuck out of here right now. 赶快滚蛋
[10:31] I will handle this on my own. 我自己会处理好的
[10:34] Roger that. Off target. 收到 脱离目标
[10:36] Copy. Off target 3-10. 收到 脱离目标3-10
[10:43] Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗
[10:45] Yes. 会
[10:46] Good good good. 很好…
[10:51] You want an orange? You hungry? 饿吗 要不要来个橘子
[10:54] No. 不了
[10:59] So Nizar… 尼扎尔
[11:01] …why’d you come to me huh? 你为什么要找我
[11:04] I know too many things. 我知道的太多了
[11:07] They prepared me to go outside Iraq. 他们准备让我离开伊拉克
[11:11] What do you mean by ”outside Iraq”? 离开伊拉克 是什么意思
[11:14] They said they need me 他们要我
[11:17] to become shahid…for martyrdom. 成为殉教者
[11:20] When a man knows too much they say martyrdom. 如果一个人知道的太多 他们就让他殉教
[11:23] Who do you mean by ”they ” Nizar? Hm? 尼扎尔 你说的他们是指谁
[11:33] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[11:37] I want to go to America. 我想去美国
[11:40] I have a Ph.D. you know? 我有博士学位
[11:43] And they want me… They want me to blow myself up. 他们却想让我 让我自杀
[11:46] – Ph.D. in what chemistry? 博士学位 化学的吗
[11:48] – No. 不是
[11:49] What do you know about radiological materials? 你了解放射性物质吗
[11:51] Linguistic. I speak five languages. 语言学 我会说五种语言
[11:54] Five you know? 五种啊
[11:55] Nobody should say ”martyr” to me. Nobody. 没人有权力让我去死 没人
[11:57] – You are a rare and a delicate flower. 你是珍贵优雅的小花吗
[11:59] – Yes I am. 是 我是
[12:00] Yes. 嗯
[12:01] So you don’t wanna kill the Jews and the Crusaders huh? 这么说你不想杀害犹太人跟十字军喽
[12:05] What do you know about our pain? 你根本不了解我们的痛苦
[12:08] Cut the bullshit all right? 别扯谈了 行吗
[12:10] Give me some information. What do you know? 提供点有价值的信息 你知道什么
[12:18] You know I know enough to be martyred. 我知道的事情太多 足以让他们杀我灭口
[12:21] But with you I know enough to stay alive. 但是对你 却足以让我保住性命
[12:30] You have a computer? 你有电脑吗
[12:50] Hey Ed it’s me. 埃德 是我
[12:52] I got an Iraqi walk-in up near Samarra. 我在萨迈拉附近 见到一个伊拉克反叛者
[12:55] He’s got a communication video here that 他有一张某人横跨伊朗边境的
[12:57] somebody walked across the Iranian border. 通讯光碟
[12:59] I’m watching it right now sir. 我现正在看 长官
[13:01] – Can you see his face? 你能看见他的脸吗
[13:03] – Yes captain. 是的 上尉
[13:04] I am looking at the white whale. 我正在看这个讲话人
[13:06] – It is Al-Saleem. 是萨利姆
[13:07] – What’s he saying? 他说什么
[13:09] Well it’s gotta be current. 这段视频肯定是最近录制的
[13:10] He mentions the Sheffield bus bombings a week ago. 他提到了一周前在谢菲尔德的汽车炸弹
[13:12] He’s telling the brothers 他正在号召手下
[13:14] to prepare for a UK operation’s already planned… 为英国的行动做好准备
[13:16] ..which is the bombing 而他所指的行动
[13:18] these people fucked up in Manchester this morning. 就是今早在曼彻斯特发生的炸弹爆炸事件
[13:20] Let me translate this part for you directly. 我直接给你翻译下这部分吧
[13:26] ”We will avenge the America wars 我们将对美国在穆斯林世界
[13:28] on the Muslim world. 发动战争而展开报复
[13:32] We will come at them everywhere. 我们要在任何可能的地方报复他们
[13:35] We will strike at random 我们要不断的打击报复
[13:36] across Europe 首先是欧洲大陆
[13:38] then America continually. 然后是美国本土
[13:40] We have bled. 我们已经流了血
[13:42] Now they will bleed. 现在该他们流血了
[13:44] And bleed. 让他们流血
[13:46] Until they are bled out.” 直到流干为止
[13:51] Ed. 埃德
[13:52] It’s 6:00 in the morning. 都早上六点了
[13:55] Saving civilization honey. 注意礼貌 亲爱的
[13:57] Disks are passed from hand to hand. 这张盘都是亲手传递的
[13:59] The communication are not transmitted 数据从来没有被复制
[14:01] not copied. 转移过
[14:02] My man says that real orders are verbal or in code on paper. 线人说 命令都是由口头或密码纸传达的
[14:05] Is there any indication of where he is? 有没有迹象显示他在哪儿
[14:07] No sir. 没有长官
[14:09] He definitely does not have his location. 他没有露出什么马脚
[14:11] But he did mention there’s a safe house 但是他提到了在巴拉德北部附近
[14:13] Up north near Balad… 有一处安全基地
[14:15] …where Al-Saleem may have been. 萨利姆可能在那里
[14:16] Dad? 爸爸
[14:20] They’re killing anyone who knows anything. 他们在追杀掌握消息的人
[14:22] He’s scared. 他很害怕
[14:23] We need to debrief him very carefully. 我们要非常小心的保护他
[14:25] – All right so do it. 好啊 就那么做
[14:27] – In the States. 让他去美国
[14:28] No. 不可能
[14:30] They’re onto him. That’s the reason he’s running. 他们在追杀他 所以他才要跑
[14:32] – On the toilet 尿到便池里
[14:33] not the floor. – You hear me right? 别尿到地上 -你在听吗
[14:35] So he wants to come to America in one piece… 所以他就想来美国
[14:37] …instead of going to paradise in a thousand. 而不是去极乐天堂
[14:40] He should’ve thought of that before. 他肯定之前就想来美国
[14:42] I’m telling you. 埃德 我告诉你
[14:43] They will kill him within a few days Ed. 用不了几天他们就会杀掉他
[14:46] Yep. And if they do that’s all right… 是啊 如果那样 也不错
[14:48] …because we can be there to see who pulls the trigger. 因为那样我们就可以知道是谁开的枪
[14:51] Now get back to bed. Good night. 回去睡觉吧 晚安
[14:53] – Am I missing the point? 还有什么重要事情
[14:55] – I just offered him asylum. 我刚给他找了个庇所
[14:57] Well you lied buddy. 你撒谎 老兄
[15:00] So just cut him loose… 好吧 带他去玩玩
[15:03] …and put him back on the street. 然后把他带到街上
[15:06] All right. 好吧
[15:16] Okay so everything’s fine. 好了 事情都办妥了
[15:17] No no no problem. No problem. 没问题了…
[15:19] We just have to ask you a few more questions 再问你几个问题
[15:21] and then we can go. 然后我们就走
[15:23] No no more questions. 别再问我什么了
[15:24] Take me to the Green Zone. 带我去安全区吧
[15:25] Maybe we could help seriously. 也许我们真的能帮你
[15:27] We have a few questions. 就问几个问题
[15:27] Everything will be fine. 一切都会好的
[15:29] Trust me. Okay? It’s okay. Sit down. 相信我 好吗 没事的 坐下吧
[15:34] You’re a liar. 你是个骗子
[15:35] You’re a liar. You fucking 骗子 你他妈的
[15:36] Get on the fucking. 去你妈的
[15:38] Back the fuck up! Step back! 后退 后退
[15:39] I talk to you! I talk to you! 告诉你
[15:40] And that’s all you want! 我知道你怎么想的
[15:42] You want to see who kills me huh? 你想知道谁会来杀我
[15:44] Bassam. Search him. 巴萨姆 搜他的身
[15:45] Get his phone. 拿走他的电话
[15:47] Now you’ve seen our faces. 你现在认得我们了
[15:49] You know what that means. 你知道那意味着什么
[15:50] Computer. 电脑
[15:51] Guantanamo? 关塔那摩
[15:52] You threaten me with Guantanamo? 你用关塔那摩吓唬我
[15:54] If you don’t do exactly what l say… 如果你不照我说的话做
[15:56] …I will execute you right here. 我马上干掉你
[15:58] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[16:00] Listen we are your friends okay? 听着 我们是你的朋友
[16:02] We’re your friends. 我们是朋友
[16:04] We’re here to watch you. 我们是来看你
[16:05] We’re here to protect you. 是来保护你的
[16:07] You can’t even protect yourselves. 你们连自己都保护不了
[16:11] Langley Virginia 弗吉尼亚 兰勒
[16:16] C.I.A. Headquarters 中央情报局总部
[16:19] -Boss? 头儿
[16:20] -Yeah I’m right here. 说吧 我在这儿
[16:22] I got a visual on him. 我看见他了
[16:23] Okay where’s he coming from? 好的 他从哪儿过来
[16:26] He’s riding up right now. Coming right to us. 他正骑着车 朝我们过来了
[16:28] Yes. I see him. I see him. 我看见他了…
[16:30] He’s coming down the street. 他正沿着街
[16:31] He’s coming north towards the square. 往广场北面骑去
[16:33] I’m gonna hang back. 我去看着后面
[16:35] All right I’ll let you know what he’s doing. 好的 我会随时向你报告他的动向
[16:37] -All right. Keep an eye on him for me. 好的 给我盯住了
[16:38] -He stopped in front of the caf? 他在咖啡馆前停住了
[16:40] He’s walking right up. 他上去了
[16:43] – Listen Bassam? 听着 巴萨姆
[16:45] – Yeah? 什么
[16:46] There’s a black van heading this way 这边来了辆黑色货车
[16:49] with some pretty dangerous-looking guys. 车里的人看起来相当危险
[16:52] – They’re staring right at him. 他们盯上他了
[16:54] -Yeah I see it. 嗯 我看见了
[16:56] -Tell me what it does. 随时向我报告
[16:57] -All right. 好的
[16:58] -Looks like it’s parking right up ahead. 他们好像要停车了
[17:00] -Yeah it stopped. 是的 停了
[17:02] The van stopped. 车停了
[17:02] Can I turn around? 我能转过来了吗
[17:04] Yeah yeah Nizar’s getting on his bike. 可以了 尼扎尔去骑他的车了
[17:06] There’s like four or five guys 好像有4-5个人
[17:08] getting out of that van. 下车了
[17:09] -Can you identify any of these guys? 你认识这些人吗
[17:10] No l’ve never seen these guys before. 不 我从未见过他们
[17:12] We gotta move. 我们得行动了
[17:33] -Did you see a flash? 你注意到什么了吗
[17:34] -What? 什么
[17:35] Did somebody get hit? 有人中枪了吗
[17:36] Let’s see a playback on that. Stay with him. 回放一遍 跟着他
[17:41] In case you didn’t see it I executed him. 也许你没看到 我把他干掉了
[17:44] You did what you had to do. 你只是尽你的职责
[17:46] If you hadn’t 如果你不杀他
[17:47] he would be describing 他就会告诉
[17:48] you down to your eyebrows to them right now. 他们你长什么样
[17:50] Well l did it all right? 我把他干掉了 满意了吧
[17:51] It’s done. l killed him. 结束了 我杀了他
[17:52] He was always gonna get killed 就算他不叛逃
[17:54] no matter what he did. 他也是个死
[17:55] Besides you’d milked him and he was dry. 而且他也已经没有利用价值了
[17:58] Excuse me. 不好意思
[18:00] Ferris? 费里斯
[18:02] Is your silence supposed to say something? 我知道你欲言又止
[18:04] Because you do know we’re at war 因为你知道我们是在打仗
[18:06] right? 对吗
[18:06] Your friend who you must have had 你所看到的那个
[18:08] some intense cross-cultural eye contact with… 跨文化的朋友
[18:10] …was a terrorist A-hole who aided aim back 是一个彻头彻尾的恐怖分子
[18:13] turned out to be a coward 他只是个
[18:14] who wanted to go to Disneyland. 想要叛逃的懦夫
[18:15] Listen Ed we’re going north now 听着 埃德 我们要往北去了
[18:18] do you hear me? 听到了吗
[18:19] – We’re going north to the Balad safe house. 我们要往北去巴拉德的安全屋
[18:21] – No no no buddy. 不 老兄
[18:22] No you’re not. 不 你不能去
[18:23] You’re blown. there’s chatter. 你搞砸了 出现混乱了
[18:25] If I’m blown 如果我搞砸了
[18:26] that means you should’ve sent a team here 在尼扎尔遭袭之时
[18:28] The minute Nizar got shot 你早就该派一队人马过来了
[18:30] but you didn’t send a team did you? 但你没有 不是吗
[18:32] Well not since we’ve been talking Ferris. 在我们讨论之前没有 费里斯
[18:35] You and I we’re going to that safe house 我们要马上去安全屋
[18:37] you understand? rightnow. 明白吗
[18:38] – Ferris? 费里斯
[18:39] – Where’s the goddamn car huh? 那该死的车在哪儿
[18:40] Let’s get out of here. 快离开这儿
[18:42] Balad Iraq 伊拉克 巴拉德
[19:11] It’s time to move. 该行动了
[19:12] I’m coming back to you all right? 我掩护你 明白吗
[19:17] If something happens 如果我有什么不测
[19:19] you’ll shoot me right? 就给我一枪
[19:19] – Yep. 好的
[19:21] – Good. 很好
[19:39] Brother can you help me? 老兄 可以帮我个忙吗
[19:42] Please. 求你了
[19:43] My car broke down. 我的车坏了
[19:45] Mehdi! 梅迪
[19:53] He says his car broke down. 他说他的车坏了
[19:55] The engine… 引擎…
[19:56] The alternator. 发动机故障
[19:57] Where you from? 你从哪儿来的
[19:58] From Baghdad… 巴格达…
[20:00] Rasafa. 我叫拉萨法
[20:02] Search him. 搜他身
[20:07] Got you. 你死定了
[20:09] Don’t you fucking do it. 别妄想了
[20:12] Hassan! Hassan! 哈桑…
[20:23] Urgent request you dispatch chili 请求紧急支援
[20:26] speck or nitrate to these coordinates. 锁定该区域
[20:37] North 34 degrees 20 minutes 16.8 seconds. 北纬34度20分16.8秒
[20:41] East 44 degrees 24 minutes 14.4 seconds. 东经44度24分14.4秒
[20:44] This is a live target 这是个活跃目标
[20:46] a known operational base of an Al-Saleem cell. 知名的萨利姆的操作营地
[20:48] – A high-value target. 一个高价值目标
[20:49] – Copy that on approach. 收到 正在接近
[21:14] Aah! Get back! 退后
[21:26] Come on! 快点
[21:28] – Gotta go! gotta go! 快走 快走
[21:30] – I’m getting the intel! 我得带些情报
[21:33] Get in the fucking car man! 快上车
[21:35] come on! come on! 快点 快点
[21:43] Go! go! 快走 快走
[21:54] I’ve got guys coming down the hill! 山下有人接应
[21:55] two trucks! on the right! 两辆卡车 在右边
[21:57] I got it. 知道了
[21:59] Keep moving! 别停下
[22:26] Fuck. 见鬼
[22:27] We’re in some serious fucking trouble here. 我们这儿遇到大麻烦了
[22:30] We’re on highway 1 我们在1号高速公路
[22:31] south of Samarra. 萨迈拉南面
[22:32] We’re being pursued by two vehicles. 正被两辆车追赶
[22:34] We have valuable intel in our possession! 我们已得到有价值的情报
[22:36] We’re in a black Nissan. 我们开着黑色尼桑汽车
[22:38] where the fuck are you people? 你们到底在哪里
[22:39] – I see them! 我看到他们了
[22:41] – We’re right on their six. 我们在他们的正后方
[22:45] – Have visual will engage. 看到 瞄准目标
[22:46] – Copy that. engage at will. 收到 目标已确定
[23:00] Rpg. take them out now. 榴弹 把他们干掉
[23:08] Fire! 开火
[23:10] Rpg! 榴弹
[23:15] 9 1 2 6 1 Nine one two six one.
[23:24] Let’s go! 快点
[23:28] – Fuel tank is ruptured! 油箱裂了
[23:28] – Got him! get the driver out! 找到他了 把司机拽出来
[23:30] – I can’t! he’s in pieces! 不行 他已经完蛋了
[23:32] – Then get the bag! get the intel! 那就把包带走 带走情报
[23:35] Bassam! Bassam! 巴萨姆…
[23:37] We stay with them. we are tracking. 锁定他们 我们正在追踪
[23:41] – Bassam! – Get his legs! -巴萨姆 -抬他的腿
[23:44] – No! 不
[23:45] – Intel secure! 情报安全
[23:47] Let’s go! stay down. 走吧 躺好
[23:50] Come on buddy. 挺住 老兄
[23:52] Come on. get him out now! 挺住 带他离开这儿
[24:09] He’s dead. 他死了
[24:15] Who are you? 你是谁
[24:16] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[24:18] Do you know where you are? come on! 你知道自己身在何处吗 喂
[24:22] Fuck. 见鬼
[24:38] What’s that? 那是什么
[24:39] Bone fragments. 骨头碎片
[24:41] Not yours. 不过不是你的
[24:50] – They get that stuff I sent out? 他们收到我发的东西了吗
[24:52] – All uploaded to Langley. 都已送到兰勒了
[24:53] Mr. Hoffman. 霍夫曼先生的电话
[24:57] – Hey Ed. – Ferris. -埃德 -费里斯
[25:00] Christmas came early buddy. 圣诞提前到来了 老兄
[25:03] Oh yeah? what’d I get for christmas Ed? 是吗 那我有什么礼物
[25:04] Well 15 pages of this 40 pages of that. 这个15页 那个40页
[25:08] I got like about 712 phone numbers 我收到大概712个
[25:10] that are new to us… 陌生的电话号码
[25:12] …that we can strip and evaluate… 我们需要评估并分析一下
[25:14] …and amongst other things 另外
[25:15] a safe house in Amman. 在阿曼还有一处安全屋
[25:18] I’ve got Jihadists coming and going from this place… 有很多圣战组织在此出入
[25:20] …like it’s happy hour at the cat house. 就像在猫洞里的快乐时光
[25:23] You gotta see this place. 你得去那里看看
[25:25] Before we get into that 在我们谈那个之前
[25:26] I wanna know what you’re doing for Bassam’s family Ed. 我想知道你怎么和巴萨姆的家人交代的
[25:29] I didn’t know the man. 我不认识那个人
[25:31] What are you doing for bassam’s family? 那你的事啊
[25:32] he was your guy. 他是你的人
[25:34] So now you don’t know him huh? 现在你又不认识他了
[25:36] You’ll be going to Amman 作为行动站的指挥
[25:39] as acting station chief. 你要去阿曼
[25:40] You’ll outrank Holiday. 你的级别高于霍里德
[25:41] No matter what he says you’re the show-runner. 不管他说什么 你是这场表演的策划人
[25:44] You’ll liaise with Jordanian GID 你要联络约旦的对外情报局
[25:46] Who are as hot for Al-Saleem as we are. 他也在找萨利姆
[25:48] You’ll be working with a guy named Hani Salaam… 你会和一个叫哈尼·萨拉姆的人共事
[25:51] …who is not your run-of-the-mill fingernail-puller. 他可不会用你们那些小把戏
[25:53] Hani is a professional. 哈尼很专业
[25:55] And will I be sharing information with him? 我需要和他分享情报吗
[25:57] Let me saying this about that. No. 我会说 不需要
[26:01] Now you wanna take a few weeks off and go bang the wife? 你想先休养一段时间跟妻子团聚吗
[26:04] I’m getting a divorce Ed. you know that. 埃德 我离婚了 你知道的
[26:06] You know more about it than I do. 这点你比我清楚
[26:08] Everybody around here screws up their marriage 这儿所有人的婚姻都是一团糟
[26:10] buddy. why not you? 老兄 何况你呢
[26:12] So you’ll go to Amman? 那你要去阿曼吗
[26:16] I will go to Amman. l’ll call you later. 我会去阿曼 到时候再联系
[26:50] AMMAN JORDAN 约旦 阿曼
[26:59] This car is a real pile of shit. 这车可真垃圾
[27:01] Is this the best they could afford? 他们就只有这些破烂玩意儿吗
[27:03] I brought this car in case you wanted to cruise the safe house 我要这辆车免得你想巡航去安全屋
[27:07] No one cruises that safe house all right? 没人想要巡航去安全屋 好吗
[27:11] I need to take a shit 我要上厕所
[27:12] I need a shower and an Internet connection… 要洗个澡 还要上网
[27:14] …so just take me to my apartment all right? 所以尽快把我送到公寓 明白吗
[27:18] Got you in a high-rise. 给你找了个好房子
[27:20] Hot and cold water. and you can drink it. 有冷热水 可以直接饮用
[27:23] – Great. 太好了
[27:24] – There’s not much local color. 不是很本土化
[27:26] I’ve had it with the local color. Thank you. 我已经受够本土化啦 谢谢
[27:44] Cheap-ass motherfuckers. 操他娘的
[27:52] Morning sir. 早上好 先生
[27:54] He’s clear. 安全
[27:58] NSA is listening to the phones and computer links… 安全局已经在监控
[28:00] …of anyone who’s been near the house. 任何和那房子有联系的电话和网络
[28:03] They don’t have to be geniuses 傻子也知道
[28:05] Stop using e-mail and cell phones 他们已不再用邮件跟手机了
[28:06] but I just don’t understand why you haven’t figured out… 但我不明白你怎么还不懂
[28:09] …that they’re not communicating electronically anymore. 他们已经不再通过电讯来联系了
[28:13] The house is owned by a family named Alousi. 那个房主叫阿鲁斯
[28:15] And in my opinion 在我看来
[28:17] it just seems like a normal Jordanian family. 他们就是有很多亲戚的
[28:19] …with a lot of country relatives. 普通约旦家庭
[28:21] Normal Jordanian family. 普通的约旦家庭
[28:22] But all of them are unmarried males between the ages of 家庭成员都是在
[28:24] 18 and 35 18到35岁之间的未婚男性
[28:27] Correct? 对吗
[28:28] Listen kid 听着 小子
[28:29] whatever information you got in Iraq… 不管你在伊拉克搞到什么情报
[28:31] …I just don’t think this house is what you think it is. 我绝不认为这房子是你想像中的那样
[28:34] These boys drink alcohol 这些人酗酒
[28:36] they chase girls they smoke hash and… 泡妞 抽大烟
[28:38] So did Mohamed Atta right? 跟撞击五角大楼的劫机犯一样 对吗
[28:40] – It’s Takfir methodology. 塔克费尔(一个教派)方法论
[28:41] – Takfir methodology. 塔克费尔方法论
[28:43] Correct. It’s permitted in order to deceive the infidel. 对 对蒙骗异教徒很管用
[28:47] You’ve had guys watching 你们已经有人看到
[28:48] them go in and out of this safe house here… 他们在那进进出出
[28:50] …but what I don’t get… 但我不明白的是
[28:52] …is why you haven’t had anyone monitoring them after. 为何之后还没有人监控他们
[28:55] Well there’s so much activity at this location… 这个区域有太多的行动
[28:57] that we have exhausted the 我们已经缺乏
[28:59] station’s indigenous-appearing manpower. 本土化的人力了
[29:01] So you don’t have enough good Arab guys 就是说没有足够的
[29:02] to follow the bad arab guys… 好阿拉伯人来跟踪坏阿拉伯人
[29:04] – is what you’re saying. 你是这个意思吗
[29:06] – That’s right. 对
[29:06] Well you’re gonna need some more human surveillance… 你需要更多人员去监视
[29:09] …loaners from Jordanian Intelligence. …向约旦的情报机构借人
[29:12] All right. Skip get out. 好吧 凯博 你先出去一下
[29:21] Now I am in receipt of a directive… 我接到命令
[29:24] which tells me that I am to make myself useful to you… 要全力配合你
[29:28] In whichever way that you request or require. 满足你的任何要求或需要
[29:32] But it is my feeling that 但我觉得
[29:33] to involve the Jordanian secret service… 让约旦的特工处介入…
[29:37] Is a breach of operational integrity. 有违操作诚信
[29:39] You don’t need to tell me about Jordanian Intelligence 你不用跟我说约旦情报机构的问题
[29:42] They are doing a far superior job than you are my friend. 他们做的可比你好 朋友
[29:46] You’ve read that directive there… 你已经看过那的指示了…
[29:47] …which clearly states that 上面明确指明
[29:49] I am in charge of this operation. 我是这里的主管
[29:50] So what I need you to do is 我需要你做的就是
[29:52] leave this office immediately… 马上离开这里
[29:54] …and hand your entire staff over to me. 把你的人马都交给我
[29:58] You know we’ve all watched 我们都看到
[30:00] your rise in the near east division. 你通过中东部往上爬
[30:04] I’ll see you on the way down. 但你也同样会栽在这儿
[30:06] You and Hoffman both. 你还有霍夫曼都是
[30:19] I need you to help me out and 出去帮我
[30:20] get me a fresh pot of coffee please… 煮一壶咖啡 谢谢…
[30:22] …and a full staff meeting 并通知全体人员
[30:24] within the next 15 minutes all right? 在15分钟之内开会
[30:26] To be fair to Mr. Holiday Mr. Ferris… 替霍里德先生说句公道话 费里斯先生
[30:28] …Mr. Hoffman never told us 霍夫曼先生可没说
[30:29] this would be such a big deal. 会有这么大变动
[30:31] Ed Hoffman is the head of the near east division. 埃德·霍夫曼是中东部门的头头
[30:33] But he does not know shit until 但他根本一无是处
[30:35] He steals it from the guy on the ground 只会窃取底下线人的情报
[30:37] And that’s me. 我找来的情报
[30:38] Now please stop acting like such a fucking… 所以别再装无辜
[30:40] …and try to get me a meeting with Hani Salaam. 尽快安排我和哈尼·萨拉姆会面
[30:43] thanks. 谢谢
[31:00] Mr. Ferris. 费里斯先生
[31:16] Hani Pasha. 哈尼·帕夏
[31:18] Pasha? 帕夏?
[31:19] that is an Ottoman term. 这可是个土耳其语
[31:20] Well I hear you like it sir. 久仰大名 先生
[31:22] pleasure to meet you. 见到您很荣幸
[31:24] – Mr. Ferris please take a seat. 费里斯先生 请坐
[31:26] – Thank you sir. 谢谢 先生
[31:30] – Welcome to our promising country. 欢迎来到我们充满希望的国家
[31:33] – Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[31:34] As reliable as your Ed Hoffman 作为一个埃德·霍夫曼
[31:36] would call a ”towelhead monarchy” can be. 所谓的可靠的君主制国家
[31:38] Well we’ll leave that to Ed Hoffman sir. 那是埃德·霍夫曼的看法 先生
[31:46] What have you heard about this building? 你对这房子有什么耳闻
[31:49] To be quite honest 老实说
[31:50] I hear they call it the 我听他们把这里叫做
[31:51] fingernail factory. 指甲工厂(剥指甲酷刑)
[31:54] But no one close to you would say that of course. 当然 你身边的人不会这么和你说
[31:57] No. 不会
[31:59] But people are stupid. 但人是很愚蠢的
[32:02] Torture doesn’t work. 折磨并不管用
[32:06] Under torture 在折磨之下
[32:08] A man will say almost anything to make the pain stop. 人会说出他们知道的任何事情
[32:12] You have experience with this I am sure. 你肯定有这方面的经验
[32:17] Mr. Ferris here in Jordan… 费里斯先生 在约旦
[32:19] To the fundamentalists you see 对于原教旨主义者来说
[32:22] I am myself the enemy. 我就是我
[32:23] Perhaps the worst kind. 敌人是不可饶恕的
[32:26] Take not the Jews and Christians as allies. 就像犹太人和基督徒不会是同盟
[32:29] Do you know it Mr. Ferris? 懂吗 费里斯先生
[32:33] “If any of you take them as allies “倘若你们有谁把他们作为盟友
[32:35] then surely he is one of them.” 那肯定他就是其中之一”
[32:37] The dar-al-harb. very good. 战争地区 很不错嘛
[32:40] We are together Hani Pasha in this house of war yes. 哈尼·帕夏 在此战役中 我们是一伙的
[32:44] You are smarter than the 你比之前被派到
[32:45] Americans who are usually sent to Amman. 阿曼的美国人聪明
[32:47] – Thank you sir. 谢谢 先生
[32:48] – I knew this of course before you came. 在你到这里之前 我就知道了
[32:51] You are young but you respect your elders. 你很年轻 但是你尊敬前辈
[32:55] You speak Arabic… 你会说阿拉伯语
[32:58] So you are a secret Arab 那你是个隐秘的阿拉伯人
[33:08] Now Ahem… 现在…
[33:09] We’ve recently discovered 我们最近发现了
[33:11] a large Al-saleem safe house… 一个大萨利姆安全屋
[33:12] …and training cell here in Amman. 在阿曼这儿做训练营
[33:15] I would need your help with surveillance sir. 我需要您的人来监视那里 先生
[33:18] Now this is what we know so far. 目前我们只知道这些
[33:22] This is unusual. 这很不寻常
[33:25] Your Ed Hoffman would 埃德·霍夫曼
[33:26] rather have less information than share with me. 可不会和我分享情报
[33:29] Well this is not Ed Hoffman. 我不是埃德·霍夫曼
[33:31] this is not my predecessor. 也不是我的前任
[33:33] This is me 我就是我
[33:34] sir. please have a look. 先生 请看一下
[33:48] I have one rule… 我只有一个原则
[33:50] If we are to cooperate my dear. 如果我们合作 亲爱的
[33:53] Never lie to me. 绝不要对我说谎
[33:57] Understand? 明白吗
[33:59] Never lie to me. 绝不要对我说谎
[34:05] You shall have your agents. 你会得到你需要的人手
[34:07] Thank you sir. 谢谢您 先生
[34:10] Agent Ferris is arriving at the site now. 费里斯探员已经到达指定地点
[34:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:14] Tracking now. Roger that 正在跟踪 收到
[34:16] I’ll reposition the aircraft. 我会和空军联系
[34:18] Slewing to 2.5. 快速瞄准2.5
[34:29] There it is. that’s it. that’s the safe house. 到了 就在那儿 那就是安全屋
[34:46] – What do you wanna do with this guy? 你打算怎么处理这家伙
[34:47] – Just watch. 看看而已
[34:48] – Watch him and what else? 然后呢
[34:50] – Nothing else. 没有然后
[34:52] I’m not sure about this GID surveillance. 我对情报局的监视没什么信心
[34:55] I can’t see any of Hani’s guys. 我没看到任何哈尼的人
[34:56] Well I’ve spotted a few so far. 我倒是盯上了几个
[34:59] You see the two by the doorway 看到安全屋门口的
[35:01] there in front of the safe house? 那两个人了吗
[35:02] There’s one more selling radios. 还有那个卖收音机的
[35:04] And there’s one behind me with a striped shirt. 我身后还有一个 穿着条纹T恤的
[35:07] That’s what I’ve clocked so far. 到目前为止 我就发现了这几个
[35:11] Who’s this? who just sat down? 刚坐下的那个是谁
[35:14] That’s one of our guys. 那是我们的人
[35:16] One of your guys? what do you? 你们的人 你怎么
[35:17] A station asset. 一个线人
[35:19] Zayed Ibishi. 扎耶德·艾布斯
[35:21] He’s one of our 他是我们从
[35:22] contacts from the Palestinian camps. 巴勒斯坦难民营来的联络人
[35:24] Station asset huh? 线人
[35:26] What the fuck is he doing making contact right now? 那他现在联络什么呢
[35:28] And how come I don’t know about this? 那我怎么不知道这事儿
[35:30] I don’t know. l don’t know. 我不知道…
[35:32] If he makes that Jihadist suspicious 如果他让圣战组织起了疑心
[35:34] They will shut down that house and leave. 他们会关闭那房子 还会离开这儿
[35:36] He’s gonna get that guy killed. 他会害死那家伙的
[35:38] He’s gonna blow this whole operation. 他会把这次行动搞砸
[35:41] Not again. fucking Hoffman! 又来这套 该死的霍夫曼
[35:49] Continue tracking. 继续跟踪
[35:52] Area expanded. 区域扩大
[35:53] Tracking. 正在跟踪
[36:06] Head him off! head him off! 堵住他 堵住他
[36:11] Going down the alley. Adjusting coverage. 正往小巷跑去 调整角度
[36:13] Boost image factor. 增强图像清晰度
[36:21] – Switching to sar. – Stay with sweep. -抛物转向 -保持视野
[36:26] Hold image? Image locked. 保持影像 影像锁定
[36:56] Skip. I got him. 凯博 我搞定他了
[36:59] I need you to come pick me up all right? 你快点来接我
[37:02] I got bit by fucking diseased dogs 我被疯狗咬伤了
[37:04] goddamn it. 真他妈倒霉
[37:06] I’m by the clearing. 我在一片空地这儿
[37:08] Yeah just look out for me. 快点来找我
[37:19] You gotta be kidding me. come on take me to a real hospital. 你不是耍我吧 得了 带我到正规医院去
[37:22] – Take me to the embassy. – That’s like an hour. -我要去大使馆 -那得要一个小时
[37:24] Rabies around here is no joke. 狂犬病可不是闹着玩儿的
[37:26] You’re gonna need a jab in there Asap. 你得马上注射疫苗
[37:28] Let’s go. 走吧
[37:28] Let’s go. 走吧
[37:35] Let’s get you vaccinated. Aisha. 马上给你注射疫苗 爱沙
[37:55] What happened? 怎么回事
[37:57] Broken glass. 被玻璃碎片划的
[37:58] Let me see. 让我看看
[38:03] These are not bite wounds. 这些不是被咬伤的
[38:05] – A snowboarding accident. 被滑雪板弄伤
[38:07] – Snowboarding. 滑雪板
[38:08] You’re accident prone huh? 你可真容易受伤
[38:12] Well I mean I’m sure it looks that way. yeah. 我是这样的
[38:16] Okay. 好吧
[38:24] Relax. 放松
[38:27] All right. let me… 好吧 让我..
[38:31] You’re Iranian. 从你的口音听来
[38:33] Your accent. 你是伊朗人
[38:36] My father was Iranian. 我父亲是伊朗人
[38:40] I live in Amman now. 目前我居住在阿曼
[38:46] Okay. 好了
[38:49] This is going to hurt. 这会很疼的
[38:51] Mm. I don’t like needles. 我不喜欢扎针
[38:53] Just think about something else hm? 那就想点别的什么
[38:59] Okay. 好吧
[39:02] This is the first of five anti-rabies 这是第一针狂犬疫苗 还有四针
[39:04] Injections you’ll need over the next month. 下个月还要注射
[39:07] You don’t need to come back here. 但你不用回到这来
[39:08] You can get them at any clinic. one each week right? 在任何诊所都可以 每周一针
[39:13] – So we’re done? 完事儿了吗
[39:15] – Yeah we’re done. 完事儿了
[39:16] And someone will come to bandage your wounds. 会有人来帮你清理伤口
[39:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:22] You fucking cocksucker. 你这个混球
[39:23] How did you expect me to run an operation… 你怎么让我去策划行动
[39:25] …when you’re running a side operation which fucks up my own? 然后却在旁边给我捣乱
[39:29] Listen you want me to run Amman 听着 既然阿曼归我管
[39:31] let me run Amman all right? 你就别搅和行不
[39:32] I have made promises to Hani Salaam. 我向哈尼·萨拉姆保证过的
[39:35] You understand that? 懂吗
[39:35] What’s your point? 你想说啥
[39:37] – My point is Ed 我想说 埃德
[39:38] – Stay wait. 待着 等会儿
[39:38] You can’t pull your normal bullshit here all right? 你那一套在这儿不好使 懂吗
[39:41] – We have to respect what he wants. 我们要尊重他的要求
[39:43] – I do respect him. 我当然尊重他
[39:44] What kind of thing? 什么要求
[39:45] Look you keep fucking around like this 你他妈再这么搅和的话
[39:47] And you are gonna blow this entire Amman operation. 整个阿曼行动就要告吹了
[39:50] – I love you. bye. – I love you too. -我爱你 再见 -我也爱你
[39:52] These motherfuckers will vacate their only known safe house 这帮杂种会腾空他们唯一的藏窝点
[39:54] And we’ll never ever hear from them again. 到时就再也打探不到他们的消息了
[39:56] And you understand that? 你到底明不明白
[39:57] I’m just trying to back you up buddy. 我只是想帮帮你 哥们
[39:59] It’s a dangerous dangerous world there you know. 那边危机重重
[40:01] Well don’t back me up because I don’t need it 别费神了 因为我不需要
[40:03] all right? 行不
[40:04] Hani. 哈尼找你
[40:05] I gotta go deal with this Hani bullshit now all right? 我得去应付狗屁哈尼了
[40:07] – So go fuck yourself. 你滚蛋吧
[40:09] – All right whatever. 行 随你便
[40:12] You ready to go? 准备好出发喽
[40:14] Whatever. 随你便
[40:33] Hani Pasha 哈尼·帕夏
[40:34] if you would give me an opportunity to ex- 请容我解释下…
[40:37] Fortunately the safe house is still there. 幸好藏窝点还在
[40:41] As for the man you killed 那个人
[40:43] you were right. 你杀得好
[40:45] You made a good decision. 你做得很明智
[40:47] The Jihadists believe it was a robbery. 圣战分子认为那只是抢劫
[40:49] There are many robberies in that district. 那一带常有抢劫发生
[40:51] So you have been very clever my dear. 你确实很聪明 哥们
[40:54] Well that’s good news sir. 真是个好消息 先生
[40:56] Listen Ed Hoffman had- 埃德·霍夫曼已经…
[40:58] I have spoken to Mr. Hoffman very sharply. 我已声色俱厉地和霍夫曼谈过了
[41:01] Now 现在
[41:02] we will explain the king’s espionage laws to his agent. 该对他手下诠释我的谍报法则了
[41:25] I thought you didn’t believe in torture Hani Pasha. 我还以为你不主张用刑 哈尼·帕夏
[41:28] This is punishment 这是惩罚 哥们
[41:30] my dear. it’s a very different thing. 和用刑完全两码事儿
[41:36] Keep watching. 继续看着
[41:40] Tell Edward what you have seen. 把看到的如实告诉爱德华
[41:49] Amsterdam Netherlands 荷兰 阿姆斯特丹
[42:07] Noordermarkt 诺德市场
[42:15] Noordermarkt 诺德市场
[42:58] Another deadly attack on innocent civilians. 又一起致命袭击无辜公民事件
[43:01] This time in one of Amsterdam’s 这次选在阿姆斯特丹
[43:03] most crowded tourist districts. 最拥挤的一个旅游区
[43:05] The images of the bombing 当地监控摄像机
[43:07] were captured on location surveillance cameras. 拍下了爆炸过程
[43:09] The blast felt for miles. 几英里外都能感受到当时的爆炸
[43:11] What was once a block-long farmer market vibrant with color 昔日纵横街区的闹市
[43:14] Is now in ruins and covered with ash. 如今已成废墟一片
[43:18] The exact number of casualties is not yet known… 因急救人员仍在碎石堆寻找遇难者
[43:21] …As emergency crews are still pulling victims from the rubble. 具体有多少伤亡还未确定
[43:24] But officials are saying it will 但据官方透露
[43:26] certainly be in triple figures. 肯定是现在的三倍
[43:28] KLPD Antiterror-Unit Investigators have arrived 荷兰国家警察反恐小组已抵达现场
[43:32] And are examining bomb fragments 正在化验炸弹残片
[43:34] in the hope of determining if this 希望确定本起事件
[43:36] And the other recent bombings on the Continent 和近期发生在欧洲大陆的爆炸事件
[43:38] And in the UK are connected. 以及英国的爆炸事件是否有关联
[43:40] The consequence of a new bombing 新爆炸事件的后果
[43:43] Will no doubt have a devastating effect on 无疑会对欧洲旅游业
[43:45] Europe’s tourist business. 造成致命打击
[43:47] Let’s go now to Amsterdam’s chief of police. 现由阿姆斯特丹警局局长说两句
[43:51] We will do whatever we can to keep everyone safe 我们会尽一切办法确保大家安全
[43:56] For you to live every day without being afraid. 以免大家提心吊胆地过日子
[44:00] But we must be realistic. 但我们必须面对现实
[44:02] Terrorist threats are real present 恐怖袭击真实存在
[44:06] deadly and persistent. 致命而顽劣
[44:11] – Good morning sir. – Good morning. -早上好 先生 -早上好
[44:15] Where are we going? 我们去哪儿
[44:16] We are going fishing. 去钓鱼
[44:18] Get in. 上车
[44:27] Since no credit was claimed 因为还没有人为
[44:28] for the bombing in Amsterdam 阿姆斯特丹爆炸事件负责
[44:30] We believe it to be the work of Al-Saleem. 我们认为这肯定是萨利姆干的
[44:33] That’s his signature. anonymity. 那是他的签名 匿名的
[44:36] So what we need is- 所以 我们要做的就是
[44:38] may I say we? 可以称”我们”吗
[44:39] Of course. 当然可以
[44:40] as long as we keep it between us. 只要是我们之间的事
[44:43] We need a man inside the Amman cell. 我们需要一个人混进去
[44:45] We do. yes. 是的 当然需要
[44:47] And we shall have the man we need. 我们已经有人选了
[44:49] – How’s that? 怎么说
[44:50] – Because you gave him to me. 因为是你透露给我的
[44:54] His name is Mustafa Karami. 他叫穆斯塔法·卡拉米
[44:57] I’ve known him since he was a teenager 他少年之时我就认识他了
[44:58] Selling boom boxes from the back of a stolen truck. 那时他在偷来的货车后备箱卖音箱
[45:01] Now he’s al Qaeda. in my country. 如今他在我的国度 入了基地组织
[45:05] Watch and learn my dear. 看我做 学着点 哥们
[45:07] Watch and learn. 看我做 学着点
[45:40] Karami. 卡拉米
[45:42] God is great. 真主很伟大
[45:44] What do you want? 你想怎样
[45:47] You did not think to tell 难道不想告诉我
[45:48] Hani Salaam you are a jihadist? 你是圣战分子吗
[45:51] You have become a religious man hm? 你已信教了 对吗
[45:54] No longer a thief. 不再是个小偷了
[45:57] Can it be true? 是真的吗
[46:00] Here. 给
[46:03] Take the phone. 拿着手机
[46:04] Take it and talk to your mother. 拿着跟你妈聊几句
[46:07] Talk. 说吧
[46:12] – Hello? hello? 喂 喂
[46:13] – Hello. 喂
[46:15] His mother was in the Palestinian camps. 他母亲曾住巴勒斯坦难民营
[46:19] Now she has a fine apartment and a beautiful garden. 如今 她有一套别致公寓和一个锦绣花园
[46:23] She can watch the sun set over the hills. 可以看山间日落
[46:26] She has a refrigerator couch 有冰箱 沙发
[46:29] even a television set. 甚至还有电视
[46:31] She will tell him she is proud of him 她会说为他而倍感骄傲
[46:33] That she always knew he would be a success 她一直相信他能功成名就的
[46:36] Even when he was a little boy in the refugee camps. 甚至在他还是难民营的小屁孩时
[46:38] And now he has sent her money. 如今 他给他母亲寄钱了
[46:40] She is glad he is no longer mixed up with the radicals. 她很高兴 儿子不再和激进分子混了
[46:48] Thanks to God. 感谢主啊
[46:57] You are God’s blessing to your mother Mustafa. 穆斯塔法 你是真主赐予母亲的
[47:01] You have done none of these things for her. but you should have. 这些本是你应做的 可你没有
[47:04] A mother is worth more than anything they have told you. 母亲比他们告诉你的一切都重要
[47:08] But you know you will be better in the future 你得知道 将来你会好起来的
[47:09] Because we have sent her many gifts… 因为我们送给你母亲许多礼物
[47:12] …And we have told her these gifts come from her son. 并且告诉她 这些礼物是你送的
[47:17] What do you want me to do? 你想让我做什么
[47:19] Be a good Muslim. 做个虔诚的穆斯林
[47:21] Continue your life with your brothers in al Qaeda. 继续和你的弟兄们在基地混吧
[47:24] We will devise a way to talk. come. 到时想办法和你联络 来吧
[47:28] Come. no no no. come come come. 来 不 别这样 来 来 来吧
[47:31] Up up up. 起来吧…
[47:37] Go. 去吧
[47:45] And so we throw him back into the sea 我们把他放回”大海”
[47:47] To swim where he naturally swims… 让他在那自由穿梭
[47:48] To learn what he naturally learns… 让他回归本能之境
[47:51] And see how long he remembers my benevolence. 看他能把我的恩惠记多久
[47:55] And what if he forgets? 要是他忘了呢
[47:58] If he forgets 要是他忘了的话
[47:59] I remind him that 我会让他知道
[48:00] I have the power of life and death over him… 他的生死由我掌控
[48:02] Because you see any time I wish 因为我随时都能让他们知道
[48:04] I can let them know he works for me. 他在为我卖命
[48:12] Ed? 埃德
[48:13] So tell me about Hani’s guy. 跟我讲讲哈尼的手下
[48:15] -Who? – Karami the guy on the bike. -你指谁 -卡拉米 骑自行车的那个
[48:17] What do you think I do in my spare time 你以为我闲暇时做啥
[48:19] play tennis? 打网球吗
[48:20] – I look like a tennis player to you? 我像是个网球手吗
[48:22] – It’s not gonna happen Ed. 休想 埃德
[48:23] Buddy we’re a results-oriented organization 哥们 我们是以结果为导向的组织
[48:26] And we need results now… 我们现在就要结果
[48:27] …Because otherwise I will be unhappy. 否则 我会不高兴的
[48:30] You’ll be unhappy 这样子你会不高兴
[48:31] and he’ll say ”insa.” 那样子他会说”Inas”
[48:32] What does that mean? 什么意思
[48:33] Means ”too fucking bad ” is what it means. 意思就是说”真他妈糟糕”
[48:35] Too fucking bad? 真他妈糟糕?
[48:36] Europe is getting hammered boy. all right? 孩子 欧洲形势很糟 知道吗
[48:39] Nobody knows where the next bomb is going off. 鬼知道下次爆炸又会炸哪里
[48:41] There’s 75 dead in Amsterdam. 阿姆斯特丹爆炸案死了75人
[48:43] And you can call me sentimental if you want to buddy… 你可以说我感情用事 随你哥们
[48:46] Ed listen Hani does not trust you. 听着 埃德 哈尼并不信任你
[48:48] Arabs will only help you if they trust you. 阿拉伯人只有信任你才会帮你
[48:50] Now we need to earn that trust you understand? 我们必须争取得到信任 懂吗
[48:52] What are you moving here? 你想干吗 搬这儿来
[48:53] I don’t care about cultural insecurity issues. 我不管文化不安全感问题
[48:56] I don’t care if Hani trusts me or not. 我不管哈尼是否信任我
[48:58] What he will do is he will thank me in the long run. fuck it. 从长远看 他会感谢我的 他妈的
[49:01] Hold on. hold on. 等会儿…
[49:04] Buddy you’re home. 哥们 你回来啦
[49:07] Jesus Christ Ed you scared the shit out of me. 上帝啊 埃德 吓死我了
[49:10] You know they say that 他们说不能在
[49:12] you should never drink red wine in the desert. 沙漠地区沾红酒的
[49:13] That’s what did in the Babylonians right? 在巴比伦就是这样的 好不
[49:16] Well a couple of bottles of that and 几瓶红酒下肚
[49:17] we’ll be speaking Babylonian. 我们就能说巴比伦语了
[49:20] So how was your flight? 旅途还顺吗
[49:23] Oh it was fine fine. yeah. I watched that Poseidon. 不错 不错 看了《海神号》
[49:28] I see you’ve made yourself at home. 看来你在这还挺习惯的
[49:45] In the words of the great Sam Snead: 伟大的山姆·斯尼德曾说过
[49:48] ”If you’re not thinking about pussy “你若不想那个
[49:50] you’re just not concentrating.” 那只能说你不够专注”
[49:52] My dear. 哥们
[49:54] Jesus Christ. come on. 上帝 快点
[49:58] Hani Pasha. thank you for your time. 哈尼·帕夏 谢谢你腾出时间来
[50:02] Please. 请坐
[50:04] I’m gonna need a piece of this guy you got here in this Amman cell. 想借你从阿曼监狱弄出的手下使使
[50:07] Don’t look at buddy. buddy didn’t say nothing. 别看他了 他可没说
[50:10] These jihadists might not use their cell phones 这帮圣战分子可能不用手机
[50:12] Hani but you do use yours right? 可哈尼你得用吧 不是吗
[50:14] Please. 请坐
[50:16] Now don’t say no before I say anything. 那么 在我开口前别说不字
[50:19] Just let me say what I’ve come here to say. 让我把来这该说的说完
[50:22] Thank you. you have done an incredible job 谢谢 在引导克鲁比上
[50:26] Developing this guy Karoobi. 你做得相当棒
[50:29] Katoomi. 貌似叫克图米
[50:30] – Karami. – Karami. -是卡拉米 -卡拉米
[50:32] Now we develop these assets to use them as needed. 养兵千日 用兵一时
[50:36] And I have a need. 现在正是需要他的时候
[50:39] No. 不行
[50:43] I’m just gonna get all frustrated here. 我简直失望至极
[50:45] Why are you frustrated Edward? 为何失望 爱德华
[50:47] Because we have a partnership. 因为我们是伙伴关系
[50:49] And you have something that I need that will help me 你手里有我想要的
[50:51] And you won’t allow that to happen. 而你却一口否决
[50:53] And I’m trying to impress upon you a sense of urgency. 我试图让你产生紧迫感
[50:57] Urgency does not call for changing 再怎么紧迫 也不必把行之有效之法
[50:58] Methods that work for methods that do not work. 换成无法奏效之法
[51:02] Now who pays the bills around here? 这里到底谁说了算
[51:04] I would hate to have to have my president call your king. 我可不希望让总统致电你家国王
[51:07] Because that’s just gonna be embarrassing for all of us. 那样的话 双方都没好果子吃
[51:10] In matters of intelligence Edward 爱德华 和情报相关的事宜
[51:13] you are speaking to the king. 我就是国王
[51:14] Is that right? 是吗
[51:16] Well your highness I want control. 那么陛下 以美国的名义
[51:20] – As a favor to the United States. 我想掌控一切
[51:23] – You can’t have it. 没门
[51:25] I could tell you we will run him jointly 可以明着告诉你
[51:27] but it would not be the truth. 只有我们能使唤他
[51:29] Real intelligence operations they remain secret forever. 真正的谍报活动 永远秘密进行
[51:35] You Americans you are incapable of secrecy 美国佬 因为民主
[51:37] because you are a democracy. 你们无法保密
[51:40] Now I know my business. 我自有我的一套
[51:43] I have never failed you have I? 我从未让你们失望过 不是吗
[51:46] No you have not. 是的 从没有过
[51:49] Are you sure you wanna make this the first time? 难道这次你想始作俑者吗
[51:51] Edward you’re missing the point. 爱德华 你搞错了
[51:54] Karami he doesn’t know anything. 卡拉米 他什么都不知道
[51:56] That is not the way the organization operates. 那并非组织运作的方式
[51:59] I will ask him what he knows when it is time. 时机成熟时 我会让他开口的
[52:03] – Now are you happy? – I’m getting there. -现在 开心了吧 -目的达到了
[52:09] Now you guys might have invented algebra… 或许真是你们发明了代数
[52:11] …But we’re the guys that found out how to use it. 但是我们发现如何运用它的
[52:14] I presume you know who that is? 我猜 你该知道他是谁吧
[52:17] It’s a recent photograph of Al-Saleem. 萨利姆的近照
[52:19] You didn’t have that one did you? 你没有这个吧
[52:21] Well that’s yours. you can keep that because we’re partners. 归你了 留着吧 谁让我们是伙伴呢
[52:24] All right? now l’m fulfilling my side of the bargain okay? 可以了吗 我已经满足你了 是吧
[52:28] Now’s the time for some reciprocity. 那现在该来些互惠条件了吧
[52:33] You need to give me Karami. 你得把卡拉米交给我
[52:41] Insa. 太他妈糟了
[52:43] – That’s ”too fucking bad.” -I know what that means. -意思是”太他妈糟了” -我知道啥意思
[52:49] Well that was fucking embarrassing hm? 真他妈难堪 不是吗
[52:52] You still thinking about pussy Ed? 你还在想那个吗 埃德
[52:54] Don’t be a smart aleck. thing about that Hani he’s bright. 别自作聪明了 那个哈尼真是老奸巨猾
[52:59] But he’s also arrogant. that’s gonna be his undoing. 不过也狂妄自大 他一定会因此栽掉
[53:01] You’re talking about him right? 你在谈他 是吧
[53:04] Just flow with me buddy. 相信我没错的 哥们
[53:05] You have a recent photograph of Al-Saleem. 你竟然有萨利姆近照
[53:09] Don’t you think I could’ve used intel like that Ed? 情报给我的话 或许早用上了
[53:12] What the hell else are you holding back from me? 你妈的还有多少事瞒着我
[53:14] What do you wanna know? 你想知道些什么
[53:16] Well for one thing what’s his real name? 首先 他真名叫什么
[53:18] Kareem Al-Shams. 卡里姆·阿尔沙姆斯
[53:21] His birthplace? 他的出生地?
[53:23] Syria Hamas. 哈马斯 叙利亚
[53:27] Background? 背景
[53:29] Well his loving middle-class family got killed by Hafez Assad… 中产家庭 因全家被哈菲兹·阿萨德所杀
[53:33] …So he moved to Saudi Arabia. 所以逃亡到沙特阿拉伯
[53:36] Studied physics and engineering in Riyadh then here in Amman. 在利雅得攻读理工 然后来了阿曼
[53:40] Post-graduate study at the University of North Carolina. 后来在北卡大学攻研究生
[53:43] He’s a tar heel like you. 和你一样毕业于北卡
[53:44] Now he prides himself on his humility 如今 他以谦虚自诩
[53:46] And not having to take the credit. 从不居功自傲
[53:48] Yet this is the same man who will go on videotape with his brothers… 但是 也正是他和他的弟兄们
[53:52] Describing what he’s done and what’s gonna come. 持续用录像拍下 以往和接踵而来的罪行
[53:55] His is a false humility. it’s a false modesty. 他是伪善的 他的所作所为同样如此
[53:58] His ego is more powerful than his beliefs more dangerous. 他的私欲比信仰更强大 更危险
[54:02] And that is his weakness. 那就是他的缺点所在
[54:04] Now all we got to do Ferris 费里斯 我们要做的就是
[54:06] is just get that fucker on the phone. 利用电话逮住他
[54:14] Ed? 埃德
[54:15] Yeah. 干吗
[54:17] Don’t do anything about Karami huh? 别打卡拉米主意 明白吗
[54:19] Don’t try to flip him or anything like that. 别惹他或对他做些别的事
[54:21] Hani will throw me out of the country. I promise you that. 否则哈尼立马把我赶出去 我敢保证
[54:24] This operation will be over. 那么整个行动就失败了
[54:26] You cannot trust Hani. am I clear? 你不要信任他 明白吗
[54:31] You’re clear. 明白了
[54:34] Good. you and I gotta get drunk 很好 和你一醉方休
[54:36] because I need to sleep on the plane. 然后在飞机上大睡
[54:38] I have to take the kids to the Lion King. again. 接着又得带孩子们看《狮子王》
[54:42] Never have kids. 有孩子真麻烦
[54:45] – Ed did you hear what I said right? – Oh yeah. -埃德 听到我说的了吧 -是的
[54:49] – Don’t don’t touch Karami. – All right. -别碰卡拉米 -行
[54:53] Never. 绝不
[55:12] That’s Karami. we’re on. get the van. 是卡拉米 我们上 把货车开过来
[55:46] Move the fucking van! 他妈的快把货车移开
[55:51] Go! go go go! 移开 移开 移开 移开
[56:00] Fuck! 妈的
[56:12] I thought I told you you could get this at any clinic. 我告诉过你 可到任何诊所注射
[56:16] And you should have had your injection yesterday. 你本该昨天就注射疫苗的
[56:21] You weren’t on duty yesterday. 昨天你没值班
[56:23] Besides 再说
[56:24] when you find a good doctor 碰到个好医生就不想换了
[56:27] you don’t change right? 不是吗
[56:28] I’m not a doctor. 我不是医生
[56:30] Nurse doctor engineer imam… 无论护士 医生 工程师 还是伊玛目
[56:34] The same thing. you don’t change. 都一样 依旧是你
[56:36] Wife. 你结婚了
[56:38] Well l don’t have a ring. 我没戒指啊
[56:41] No but you did last week. 没错 可你上星期还戴着
[56:43] Ah. so you noticed? 被你注意到了
[56:47] Bad husband. 负心汉
[56:49] Ah! yes. ahem. yes 是啊 是啊
[56:51] I was a bad husband. 我是负心汉
[56:53] And she was an even worse wife… 然而她更坏
[56:55] …Which is why we’re divorced now. 所以我们才离的婚
[56:58] It’s over. 吹了
[57:02] And now you’re looking for something else huh? 现在你又在捕猎了 是吧
[57:06] Something as different from her as you can find. 从某人身上 猎取你前妻不具备的新鲜感
[57:09] Something close to impossible. 别做梦了
[57:13] We’re done. 注射好了
[57:15] Till next week. 还有下周呢
[57:17] God willing. 愿上帝保佑
[57:19] God willing. 愿上帝保佑
[57:25] May I? 我能进来吗
[57:26] Yes. 进来吧
[57:30] I was wondering if maybe… 我想是否能…
[57:32] …You wanted to have a 在下周前
[57:34] conversation sooner than next week. 和你好好聊聊
[57:36] Maybe inshallah 或许 天意的话
[57:38] later this afternoon… 就在今天下午…
[57:40] I wouldn’t make your uncomfortable. 我不会让你不自在的
[57:43] Well for you and me to be able to do that… 在我们熟悉对方之前
[57:47] First we would have to have a conversation… 我们必须先谈谈
[57:50] about the proper way to have a conversation. 用什么方式交谈比较合适
[57:54] Anyway where I’m going this afternoon… 无论如何 我今天下午要去的地方
[57:56] would make you more uncomfortable than me. 可能会让你更不自在
[57:59] Well I doubt that. 不一定吧
[58:02] I don’t. 一定
[58:34] Who is Jew? 谁才是犹太人
[58:42] If you’re trying to figure out how far I’ll go in order 我想你已经知道
[58:44] To express my interest I think you have the answer. 我对此事有多感兴趣了
[58:49] Do I? 是吗
[58:52] What else are you supposed to do at this point? 你现在该做什么
[58:54] leave here alone? 独自离开吗
[58:55] You’re safer with me and you know it. 你知道跟我在一起很安全
[58:59] What are you asking? 这是什么意思
[59:01] I’m asking what you do here. 我想知道你的职业
[59:04] Well I’m a political adviser. 我是政治顾问
[59:07] Who snowboards in Amman. 在阿曼滑雪?
[59:09] – that’s right. 对
[59:10] – yeah yeah. 是啊 是啊
[59:11] Listen I have a thing to tell you an important one. 听着 我有一件很重要的事对你说
[59:16] A man is not his job. 职业不能代表一个人
[59:19] I mean he’s apart from his job. the man. 我是说 脱离工作 来看这个人
[59:22] I understand. 我懂
[59:24] No l just want you to know my feeling my- 不 我只是想让你明白我的感受
[59:28] My understanding of you. 我对你的理解
[59:31] – well thank you. 谢谢
[59:32] – you’re welcome. 不客气
[59:42] May I see you again Aisha? 我还能再见你吗 爱沙
[59:53] When you wish and with your permission of course. 当然是在你本人的同意下
[59:56] Where did you learn to speak Arabic like this? 你在哪儿学的阿拉伯语啊
[1:00:00] Yeah yeah we are friends. 好 可以 我们是朋友
[1:00:03] We may talk again. 可以再谈天
[1:00:05] We may. 可以
[1:00:07] Well thank you. 谢谢
[1:00:14] Marwan hello 你好 马曼
[1:00:16] Come 跟我来
[1:00:18] I must take my friend to her home. 我得先送我朋友回家
[1:00:21] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[1:00:23] He is a patient of my hospital. 他是我医院里的病人
[1:00:24] He has done nothing. 他没做坏事
[1:00:26] Don’t worry.He’s my friend. 别担心 他是我朋友
[1:00:27] With your permission please. 对不起 请吧
[1:00:29] – It’s fine. lt’s fine. 没事 没问题的
[1:00:31] – you sure? 你确定?
[1:00:33] It’s fine. 没问题
[1:00:36] What’s this all about? 你这是演哪一出啊
[1:02:07] Marwan showed you the burning house? 马曼带你去看了起火的房子
[1:02:11] Do you know what happened? 知道怎么回事吗
[1:02:12] I have absolutely no idea. 我毫不知情
[1:02:16] You see you could have said to me yes or no. 你只要回答知道或不知道
[1:02:19] simply that. 就这样
[1:02:20] When a man says to me more than yes or no 一个人如果话太多
[1:02:22] then I begin to wonder. 我就会开始怀疑
[1:02:24] I don’t know what happened Hani. 我不知道怎么回事 哈尼
[1:02:30] We had the advantage. 我们本来有优势
[1:02:31] that house could have led us to Al-saleem. 那栋房子本可以帮我们找到萨利姆
[1:02:34] Now it is gone. 现在房子没了
[1:02:36] everything inside it is gone. 里面的一切都没了
[1:02:37] -Here. knee. 跪下
[1:02:38] – Hani listen to me I- 哈尼 听我说 我
[1:02:39] I told you never to lie to me. 我说过 别对我撒谎
[1:02:42] I am not lying to you Hani. 我没说谎 哈尼
[1:02:44] You did not know that this man 你不认识这个男人
[1:02:45] after everything I said to you 直到我对你…
[1:02:47] everything I said to Edward 和爱德华坦白一切之后
[1:02:49] that he tried to take Karami? 他就想带走卡拉米?
[1:02:51] He did not know. 他不知道
[1:02:54] When I want to speak with you I will look at you. 我要跟你说话眼睛自然会盯着你
[1:02:58] Now I am talking to Mr. Ferris. 现在我和费里斯先生谈话
[1:03:00] So in as few words as possible… 尽量长话短说…
[1:03:04] Did you know? 你到底知不知道
[1:03:06] No. 不知道
[1:03:08] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[1:03:10] You have 12 hours to leave Jordan. 请你在12小时内离开约旦
[1:03:13] If I find you here 如果我发现你还在这儿
[1:03:15] I will not be responsible for your safety. 就不能保证你的人身安全了
[1:03:16] Do you understand me? 明白吗
[1:03:34] Now you knew you needed to adapt to this environment. 现在你懂适应环境的道理了吧
[1:03:37] Ferris I know but you know I… 费里斯 我明白 可是 我…
[1:03:47] Ferris! 费里斯
[1:03:54] Ferris! 费里斯
[1:03:59] Wshington. D.C. 华盛顿特区
[1:04:13] Well hey buddy. back from the sandbox? 老弟 从沙池里回来啦
[1:04:16] Enjoying civilization? 享受文明社会吗
[1:04:18] you wanna get a hot dog? 要来根热狗吗
[1:04:19] How do you expect me to operate Ed 你到底想我怎么做 埃德
[1:04:21] When you’re keeping all the cards? 什么时候才亮底牌啊
[1:04:22] – What about an ice cream? 要不来个冰淇淋吧
[1:04:24] – All Hani wanted was patience Ed. 哈尼要的只是耐心罢了
[1:04:25] – Patience. not as a personal quality. 耐心 不是个人品质
[1:04:27] -I don’t care. 我不在乎
[1:04:28] Not as a personal quality 不是人品
[1:04:30] but an operational requirement 而是行动需要
[1:04:31] And you can’t do it? 你做不到吗
[1:04:32] You’re too power hungry and greedy. 你太急切太贪心了
[1:04:34] you fucked this whole operation up! 导致整个计划都搞砸了
[1:04:36] For chris sakes 看在上帝的份上
[1:04:37] I thought Hani wanted to kill me! 我还以为哈尼要杀我
[1:04:38] Oh don’t exaggerate. 少夸大其词了
[1:04:40] Hani don’t want to kill you. 哈尼不会杀你的
[1:04:41] he likes you. he likes you a lot. 他喜欢你 很喜欢你
[1:04:43] And who is he gonna get over there better for him than you? 还会有谁比你能干呢
[1:04:46] nobody. 没人
[1:04:48] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:04:49] you’re gonna be back in Jordan before you know it. 你很快就会回约旦的
[1:04:51] Back with your jordanian piece of poontang… 你以为我不知道啊…
[1:04:54] that you think I don’t know about but I do. 回去和你的约旦妞相会 我可清楚的很
[1:04:57] You’re a fat fucking piece of shit you know that ed? 你他妈就是一坨屎 爱德
[1:04:59] We do this shit for a living 我们在为这坨屎活着
[1:05:01] go on a diet for chrissakes. 减减肥吧 上帝啊
[1:05:02] Are you quite finished? 你说完了吧
[1:05:04] now I did what I had to do. 我只是做了我该做的
[1:05:08] I ain’t got time to play patience Sidi patience… 我没时间跟他玩耐心 西迪 耐心
[1:05:11] …and sit around eating couscous. …还坐着吃蒸粗麦粉
[1:05:16] Hani’s interests extend only to his own little fiefdom. 哈尼只对他自己的小小封地感兴趣
[1:05:19] Mine are global. 而我却志在四方
[1:05:22] Now having said that… 我们说过
[1:05:24] I admit that perhaps possibly I should have 我承认它可能 也许 应该
[1:05:27] From an operational standpoint… 从操作立场来看…
[1:05:30] – …brought you into what I was doing. 让你参与到我的任务中来
[1:05:31] – Exactly. 确实
[1:05:32] What you should’ve done was listen to what Hani said 你该照哈尼说的办
[1:05:34] and you know that. 你心里清楚
[1:05:39] You know 10 years ago I could’ve beat the crap out of you. 10年前 我就可以干掉你
[1:05:42] Should’ve taken the shot when you had the chance. 你当时就该一枪毙了我
[1:05:44] Maybe I should’ve. 也许我应该
[1:05:45] can’t do it now. 但现在不行了
[1:05:48] What we need to do with or 不管跟
[1:05:49] without the cooperation of Hani… 不跟哈尼合作
[1:05:51] …is get our own man inside Al-saleem’s tent. 都要让我们的人打入萨利姆内部
[1:05:56] We could penetrate 我们可以渗入世界
[1:05:58] every goddamn Salafi Mosque in the world… 每一个清真教徒组织
[1:05:59] …and still not even get close. 但却无法进入内部
[1:06:06] – but Al-saleem doesn’t know that right? 但是萨利姆不知道 对吧
[1:06:08] – what? 什么
[1:06:09] He doesn’t know that. 他不知道
[1:06:10] I mean he doesn’t know what we can’t do. 不知道我们不能做什么
[1:06:13] He doesn’t know how close or how far we are. 他并不知道我们离他有多远或多近
[1:06:15] He doesn’t know what’s true or what isn’t. 难辨虚实
[1:06:17] I mean.Look 我的意思是
[1:06:19] Osama fed Zarqawi to the dogs… 奥萨马能把恐怖分子扎卡维喂狗
[1:06:21] …because he was getting too powerful right? 因为他变得越来越强大了 对吧
[1:06:24] – Right. – What if instead of tracking Al-Saleem… -嗯 -要是不跟踪萨利姆…
[1:06:26] …like we’re doing right now with absolutely no results… 也和我们现在一样 毫无结果
[1:06:30] …we make it appear that there is another terrorist operation out there.. 我们可以另外制造一出恐怖活动
[1:06:33] …just as effective as his own? 跟他们达到同样的效果
[1:06:35] I mean how would Al-Saleem 他会对这样的挑战
[1:06:37] react to that kind of challenge to his stats? 做出何种反应呢
[1:06:39] – What would he do? 他会怎么做呢
[1:06:41] – He would get paranoid. 疑心重重
[1:06:42] – He might rejoice. maybe both. 或者很高兴 两者都有可能
[1:06:44] – Exactly. 对
[1:06:45] But either way he’d try to get in contact with them 但他会尝试联系这些恐怖分子
[1:06:47] right? 对吧
[1:06:48] – Right. 对
[1:06:49] – Which would be us. 是我们在自导自演
[1:06:51] That would be us. 我们自导自演
[1:06:54] You’re a devious sob. 你真是只老狐狸
[1:06:58] – We can’t do this out of Langley. 没有兰勒我们做不成这事
[1:07:00] – No. no sir. 是 是啊 先生
[1:07:22] Garland. Roger Ferris. 格兰德 我是罗杰·费里斯
[1:07:24] pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[1:07:25] Where’s Hoffman? 霍夫曼呢
[1:07:26] I don’t know. Ben & Jerry’s. 不知道 在本和杰瑞甜桶店吧
[1:07:32] He trusts you. 他信任你
[1:07:34] I don’t trust him. 我不信任他
[1:07:35] every time we run an operation and I don’t see hoffman. 每次我们一起行动 都不见他人影
[1:07:39] …it means he’s running another operation. coffee? 那就是说他在开展另一个行动 喝咖啡吗
[1:07:42] Yes please. black. 好的 黑咖啡
[1:07:44] thank you. 谢谢
[1:07:46] – Fruit? strawberries plums apples? 水果要吗 草莓 李子 苹果
[1:07:48] – No thanks. 不 谢了
[1:07:51] We’re tracking a cell in Syria. 我们在追踪一通叙利亚的电话
[1:07:53] last night they were in Damascus. 昨晚 他们在大马士革
[1:07:54] Today dayr az-zawr and the Iraqi border. 今天已经到伊拉克边境
[1:07:58] But something tells me they won’t make it to Hasbaya. 但是我有预感他们不会去哈斯巴雅
[1:08:02] We have Ninjas waiting. 我们有忍者(间谍)等在那儿
[1:08:07] Who do these ninjas work for? 这些忍者效力于谁
[1:08:09] Me. 我
[1:08:11] Shall we? 到客厅说吧
[1:08:20] So where is everyone? 大家都在哪儿呢
[1:08:24] Absolutely no idea what you mean. 我不明白你说什么
[1:08:26] – what? you mean it’s just you? 什么 你是说就你一个人
[1:08:29] – no. It’s me and you. 不 就我们俩
[1:08:32] Did you think there’d be some 你还想要个
[1:08:33] war room with lights flashing… 战火纷飞的房间吗
[1:08:35] …and people with clipboards? 再来点战地记者
[1:08:36] No it’s all here and here and here. 没有 全在这儿 这儿
[1:08:39] and here. 还有这儿了
[1:08:40] Sure you won’t have a strawberry? 你真的不吃草莓吗
[1:08:42] they’re really delicious. 可甜了
[1:08:43] Yeah no I’m positive. 不吃 我确定
[1:08:45] Look I’m gonna need some really really 听着 我需要一些非常
[1:08:47] low-level al qaeda contacts 没有技术含量的通信
[1:08:49] All right? 是吗
[1:08:49] No one too extreme. 不用太专业
[1:08:51] picture somewhere in between Osama and Oprah. 只要熟悉奥萨马跟奥普拉就行了
[1:08:53] You get my drift? 懂我意思吗
[1:08:55] I’m gonna need a security consultant a lawyer. 我需要一个安全顾问 一个律师
[1:08:58] I’m gonna need an Arab who travels throughout the region 一个土生土长的阿拉伯人
[1:09:01] all right? 行吗
[1:09:01] A businessman. 一个商人
[1:09:02] Someone who fits the role of Jihadist without 一个不是圣战分子
[1:09:04] actually being Jihadist. 却胜似圣战分子的人
[1:09:06] A straw man. 假想敌
[1:09:09] Receiving money making plans. 做收钱 策划
[1:09:12] That kind of thing. 之类的事情
[1:09:15] Okay no. 好了 这个不行
[1:09:17] No. 不行
[1:09:19] No. 不行
[1:09:22] Hang on. there you go. second from the top. 等等 就你了 上面数第二个
[1:09:25] Omar Sadiki. he’s Jordanian. he’s an architect. 欧玛·萨蒂奇 约旦人 是名建筑师
[1:09:29] Most of his commissions are from charitable Islamic groups… 他的大部分佣金都是来自伊斯兰慈善组织
[1:09:33] …who then give money to the jihadists. 然后他再把这些钱交给圣战分子们
[1:09:35] So he ticks all the jihadist boxes… 所以他吞了他们不少钱
[1:09:37] …except he’s innocent. 除此之外他很清白
[1:09:40] So he touches his head 所以他每天对着地板
[1:09:42] to the floor five times a day. 磕5次响头(穆斯林礼拜)
[1:09:43] He believes in god. 他信奉真主
[1:09:46] So why would he trade with an infidel like myself? 他为何会跟我这样的非教徒交易
[1:09:51] Money. 为了钱
[1:09:54] DUBAI United Arab Emirates 阿拉伯联合酋长国 迪拜
[1:10:15] Mr. Sadiki. 萨蒂奇先生
[1:10:20] Hello Mr. Sadiki. 你好呀 萨蒂奇先生
[1:10:22] Mr. Sadiki it’s brad scanlon from hayes andover bank. 萨蒂奇先生是贺氏安多弗银行的客户
[1:10:25] I’m following up on my email. 从我的电邮上跟踪到的
[1:10:28] Yeah. 是
[1:10:29] Yeah well listen I got into Dubai a little bit early. 好了 听着 我会提前进入迪拜
[1:10:32] I’m staying at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers 我会入住朱美拉阿联酋酒店
[1:10:35] but I can meet you anywhere. 但我们可以在任何地方见面
[1:10:38] Well fantastic. 太好了
[1:10:47] Anything else to know? 还知道别的吗
[1:10:49] Exactly as we discussed. 就刚才我们讨论的那么多
[1:10:51] I’m cool with that. 我不介意
[1:10:52] – I’m used to knowing nothing. 我习惯了
[1:10:53] – I’m sure you are Tony. 我知道 托尼
[1:10:55] – Just get in position. 各就各位就好
[1:10:56] – okay boss. 是 老板
[1:11:00] -Mr. Sadiki. 萨蒂奇先生
[1:11:01] – yeah. 是
[1:11:02] Hayes andover’s option to buy this 您贺氏期权帐户上买的房地产
[1:11:04] Property is gonna expire by the end of the month. 这个月底就到期了
[1:11:07] We’re hoping to get some sketches and a bid… 希望下周四回教礼拜日之前
[1:11:09] by say next Thursday before the Islamic weekend. 能有草图和投标价
[1:11:12] Well I think… 我觉得
[1:11:14] Yes certainly. 当然 没问题
[1:11:15] You’ll also have to sign a letter of 如果你
[1:11:16] intent with Mr. Al-masri… 方便的话…
[1:11:19] …if that’s okay with you. 你还要和麦思睿先生签订一份意向书
[1:11:20] – Makes no difference to me. 当然方便
[1:11:21] – Great. 太好了
[1:11:22] – Allah will decide if I get the job or not. 真主会决定我能否得到这份工作
[1:11:26] – Fantastic. 太妙了
[1:11:27] Mr. Al-Masri? 麦思睿先生
[1:11:29] Mr. Omar Sadiki. 这位是萨蒂奇先生
[1:11:37] – Would anyone like some coffee? 你们要喝咖啡吗
[1:11:39] – Yes please. thank you. 来一杯 谢谢
[1:11:40] Ed Al-Masri is a lawyer we found with Al Qaeda ties. 爱德 麦思睿是我们在基地找的律师
[1:11:43] He’s fairly low on the map 他相当熟悉地形
[1:11:45] but he is on the map… 他也在我们掌控之内
[1:11:46] …enough for a photograph to 我们有足够的照片来
[1:11:48] suggest Sadiki’s guilt by association. 证实他的牵连犯罪
[1:11:50] Mm-hm. you have his computer? 你有他的电脑吗
[1:11:53] Yeah look I’m gonna go get it right now. 有 我现在就去弄
[1:11:55] He’s going to the Cyclone Club. 他去了暴风俱乐部
[1:11:57] he loves the Russian girls. 他喜欢俄国妞
[1:11:58] I’ll call you soon. call you soon. 我很快会联络你
[1:12:02] Three-sixteen. 316房间
[1:12:47] Come on baby. 快点 宝贝
[1:12:54] – Garland? – Yeah? -格兰德 -什么事
[1:12:55] Stand by. all right? 准备待命 明白吗
[1:12:59] Just getting in right now. 正在侵入电脑
[1:13:11] Ah. this is useful. 这个还挺实用
[1:13:15] Very useful. 相当实用
[1:13:17] I have an e-mail list of the 找到一封列有先知兄弟会
[1:13:20] members of the brothers of awareness. 成员名单的邮件
[1:13:22] The brothers of who-the-fuck? 哪个兄弟会
[1:13:25] The Ikhwan Ishfan. 伊客万伊是凡
[1:13:25] They’re just a study group of 他们是一帮当地的
[1:13:27] believers at his local mosque. 清真寺信徒研究组
[1:13:28] But I can make it look like anything. 但是我能让它更直白些
[1:13:31] All right. let’s make it look like everything huh? 好 那就让他看起来更直白些吧
[1:13:42] Now make fake accounts for half a dozen of the brothers… 现在将其中6个帐户作假
[1:13:46] And start transferring money to them 然后从萨蒂奇那个
[1:13:47] from Sadiki’s fake receiver account. 假收入账户中把钱转给他们
[1:13:49] Just small operational sums. 只要稍稍加合一下
[1:13:52] Okay. 好了
[1:13:56] The Saudis will pick up the money moving 那些沙特阿拉伯人会卷着钱逃跑
[1:13:59] and everything they pick up- 卷的每一分钱
[1:14:00] They’ll leak to the jihadists. 都将交于圣战分子手里
[1:14:03] – You got it my friend. 答对了
[1:14:05] – It’s coming up. now it’s done. 哥们 搞定了
[1:14:45] Dad! dad! 爸爸 爸爸
[1:14:47] Hey baby. hold on. oh. 宝贝 等一下
[1:14:52] – Hey Ed you there? 埃德 你还在吗
[1:14:54] – Where are you? 你在哪儿
[1:14:55] Dubai International. I’m on my way back. 迪拜国际机场 我正在回去的路上
[1:14:57] No no no. no you’re not. you’re going back to Amman. 不…不行 你要回阿曼去
[1:15:01] -Hani called asked where you were. 哈尼打电话给我问你的去向
[1:15:03] – Jesus christ. 上帝啊
[1:15:04] If you don’t go back 你要是不回去
[1:15:05] he’s gonna wonder why you didn’t go back. 他就该起疑心了
[1:15:07] I think he likes you buddy. change your ticket. 我觉得他喜欢你 换机票吧
[1:15:09] – All right Ed. I’m on my way. 好吧 爱德 这就去
[1:15:12] – All right. 好
[1:15:12] – Oh hey. Can l get that for you? 我帮你吧
[1:15:14] – Thank you. 谢谢
[1:15:23] Mr. Ferris. welcome. 费里斯先生 欢迎
[1:15:25] – Thank you. – Come. -谢谢 -跟我来
[1:15:38] I wanted to see you to tell you 我找你是要为
[1:15:40] I was sorry how we left things. 我们的办事方式道歉
[1:15:44] – I was upset. 我很不安
[1:15:45] – well you had every right to be upset sir. 是 你有权感到不安 先生
[1:15:48] I apologize for what happened. 我为眼下的事道歉
[1:15:50] But I am happy you are back. 很高兴你能回来
[1:15:53] Miss Aisha too I think will be happy you are back. 我觉得爱沙小姐也会很开心的
[1:15:57] Don’t worry we’re not watching you. 别担心 我们没有监视你
[1:15:59] we’re watching out for you. 只是保护你而已
[1:16:02] But I need you to understand 可你要明白
[1:16:03] You cannot afford any more mistakes in jordan. 在约旦不能再出任何差错
[1:16:06] This is a part of the world where friendship matters. 这是关乎世界的和平问题
[1:16:11] It can save your life. 它能保你性命
[1:16:13] Why don’t I call you back in about 15 minutes 容我15分钟掌握
[1:16:14] with all the information? 所有信息后再回电行吗
[1:16:17] Well thanks so much Mr. Sadiki. 太感谢了 萨蒂奇先生
[1:16:20] Let’s get something clear all right? 说点正经的 好吗
[1:16:22] I’m not tolerating any more of your bullshit. 我再也受不了你的冠冕堂皇了
[1:16:24] – No it’s cool. 嗯 明白
[1:16:25] – Who do you work for? 你到底给谁工作
[1:16:27] – I work for you. I got the call 为你做事 接电话
[1:16:28] I got briefed. 摘要
[1:16:29] – all right good. 好 很好
[1:16:30] – Front? back? 前面还是后面
[1:16:32] – Take my bag. 帮我拿包
[1:16:44] If you’re going to insist on coming here to see me… 如果你坚持要来这里
[1:16:49] which is what you’re doing… 这样见我的话
[1:16:51] …my sister’s going to want to meet you. 那么还是跟我姐姐见个面吧
[1:16:56] Your sister? 你姐姐
[1:16:58] Yeah my sister looks after me 是姐姐把我
[1:17:01] in matters that are non-medical. 拉扯大的
[1:17:05] Oh so she has to approve of me before you will begin to. 所以要接受我必须先得到她的许可
[1:17:11] I would like her to think so whenever I can. 我倒希望她这么想 如果我可以的话
[1:17:16] Okay. 好吧
[1:17:54] I’m still cooking. 我还在做饭
[1:17:56] – Come in. 请进
[1:17:57] – I brought some dessert pastry. 我带了点甜品 小馅饼
[1:17:59] Oh the kids are going to love it. 孩子们会很喜欢的
[1:18:01] – the kids? 孩子
[1:18:02] – yeah. 是啊
[1:18:02] come. 请进
[1:18:07] This is my sister Cala. 这是我姐姐 卡拉
[1:18:10] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[1:18:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:18:12] Mr. Ferris. 费里斯先生
[1:18:15] And these are my nephews Yousef and Rowley. 他们是我的外甥 约瑟夫和罗利
[1:18:19] Hello. 你好
[1:18:21] Yousef. Rowley. hey. 约瑟夫 罗利
[1:18:24] – nNephews. 外甥?
[1:18:25] – Yeah my nephews. 是啊 我外甥
[1:18:33] Smells good in there huh? 闻起来很香是吧
[1:18:35] It’s not good. 不香
[1:18:40] It’s not good? 不香吗
[1:18:42] – You don’t like your mother’s cooking? 你们不喜欢妈妈做的饭吗
[1:18:44] – No not really. 不怎么喜欢
[1:18:52] What kind of food do you like? 那你们喜欢吃什么
[1:18:55] Hamburgers. 汉堡包
[1:18:56] – You? 你呢
[1:18:57] – Spaghettis. 意大利面
[1:18:59] Me too. 我也喜欢
[1:19:01] So if there’s anything that I wouldn’t like 那如果有我不喜欢的
[1:19:03] would you two let me know? 你们会告诉我吗
[1:19:07] – okay. 好吧
[1:19:08] – yeah. 好
[1:19:08] Cool. 太棒了
[1:19:22] So Mr. Ferris… 那么 费里斯先生
[1:19:26] …how long are you in Amman? 你在阿曼待多长时间
[1:19:30] Well I think I’m gonna be for a while. 暂住一段时间
[1:19:33] I hope so anyway. 希望如此
[1:19:37] Where were you stationed before? 那你之前住哪儿
[1:19:41] Riyadh. 利雅得
[1:19:43] Riyadh? 利雅得
[1:19:49] What do you do exactly? 你具体做什么工作
[1:19:51] I told you Cala 我告诉过你 卡拉
[1:19:54] he’s a political adviser. 他是政治顾问
[1:19:56] Political adviser. 政治顾问
[1:19:58] But what does that mean? 那是干什么的
[1:19:59] forgive my ignorance. 请原谅我的无知
[1:20:01] – It means 就是…
[1:20:03] uh… – It means that I- 就是我
[1:20:04] Well I offer my assistance to 我对陛下的
[1:20:06] his majesty’s advisers whenever they ask. 顾问所提的要求给予帮助
[1:20:13] Eat your food. 吃你的饭
[1:20:15] But you do this now not before the war. 你现在这样做 战前却不这么做
[1:20:18] Before you didn’t consult with us at all. 战争爆发前你也不和我们这种百姓商量
[1:20:21] – Cala please we are just having lunch. 卡拉 拜托 我们在吃午饭
[1:20:23] – It’s okay. 没关系
[1:20:24] – It’s okay. 没关系
[1:20:25] – we can talk- 我们可以说说
[1:20:26] – I’m talking with your friend. 我在和你朋友聊天
[1:20:28] – Talk about another subject. 换个话题吧
[1:20:29] It’s quite all right.I understand. 真的没关系 我明白
[1:20:31] And we understand that the situation in Iraq… 我们知道现在伊拉克的局势
[1:20:34] …has created many hardships for the jordanian people. 给约旦人们带来了很多苦难
[1:20:39] – the situation? – you mean the war. -局势 -你是说 战争
[1:20:41] – he means war. 他指的是战争
[1:20:42] – no no no he says the situation. 不不不 他说局势
[1:20:44] – what do you mean? 什么意思
[1:20:45] – you know what- 你知道…
[1:20:46] Please. 请安静
[1:20:47] I mean the roadside bombings 我指那些路边爆炸案跟暗杀
[1:20:49] the assassination of Iraqi police… 伊拉克警察的事…
[1:20:51] …the kidnappings the crowded marketplaces… 绑架 拥挤的市场
[1:20:54] …and innocent families that 还有那些
[1:20:55] have been wiped off the face of the earth. 无辜家庭的受害者
[1:20:57] That’s what I mean by the situation in Iraq. 这就是我所指的伊拉克局势
[1:21:04] I can tell you what his majesty’s thinking. 我可以告诉你国王陛下是怎么想的
[1:21:08] His majesty believes the best hope for 国王陛下最希望的
[1:21:10] the war is that it ends. 就是战争快点结束
[1:21:12] Well I can tell you that is my hope as well. 那也是我的愿望
[1:21:15] I hope so too. huh? 我也希望如此
[1:21:17] Cala? hey. peace. 卡拉 和平
[1:21:21] – Let’s have lunch huh? 吃饭吧
[1:21:23] okay. 好
[1:21:24] Enjoy. 请享用
[1:21:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:21:31] – well sorry about that. 刚才的事很抱歉
[1:21:32] – ah so am I. 我也是
[1:21:33] I probably should’ve kept my mouth shut. 我应该闭上嘴巴的
[1:21:35] After all I was a guest in your home. 毕竟 我是你家的客人
[1:21:37] So is she. It didn’t stop her you know? 她也是 她欲罢不能 你明白吗
[1:21:40] She suffered a lot during Iran-Iraq war. 她在伊拉克战争中遭遇很多苦痛
[1:21:43] And the funny thing is that she wants to live in America. 最有趣的是她想住在美国
[1:21:47] – oh yeah? – yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[1:21:48] Well tell her I’ll switch passports with her. 跟她说我会帮她换护照
[1:21:50] It’ll make us both happy. 这样我们两人都会开心
[1:21:52] Don’t joke about these kind of things. 别开这种国际玩笑了
[1:21:54] I’m not joking. I’m perfectly serious. 没开玩笑 我非常认真
[1:21:57] I may stay here forever. really. 我可能会永远待这儿
[1:22:00] Well anyway 不管怎么说
[1:22:01] I’m glad I made friends with her boys. 很开心能和她的孩子成为朋友
[1:22:03] I like them a lot. 我很喜欢他们
[1:22:04] Yeah they’re great aren’t they? 是啊 他们很棒 是不是
[1:22:06] But not very good spies you know? 但他们不是好间谍
[1:22:08] neither are you. 你也是
[1:22:09] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:22:11] At the table you know? 饭桌上那个 知道吗
[1:22:13] So you noticed. all right.I’m busted. 所以你注意到了 我被暴露了
[1:22:16] Well thank you Aisha for inviting me in your home. 谢谢你邀请我到你家做客
[1:22:26] Sorry. 对不起
[1:22:29] – I had a really nice time. 今天玩得很开心
[1:22:30] – Sorry. yeah me too. 对不起 是啊 我也一样
[1:22:32] – thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
[1:22:34] – thank you. 谢谢
[1:22:45] The photograph was taken last week in the 照片是上周在迪拜的
[1:22:48] Cyclone Club in Dubai. 暴风俱乐部拍的
[1:22:50] One is Al-Masri a lawyer… 其中一个叫麦思睿 是个律师
[1:22:51] a low-level al Qaeda financier, 还是基地组织里水平不高的金融家
[1:22:54] if that’s not a contradiction in terms. 如果两者不冲突的话
[1:22:56] The other is a jordanian. 另一个是个约旦人
[1:22:59] An architect named Omar Sadiki. 是名建筑师 叫欧玛·萨蒂奇
[1:23:03] No known terrorist ties. 两个人都不认识恐怖组织的头目
[1:23:05] Now the question I ask myself is is 我疑惑的是
[1:23:07] what are they doing together? 他们两个凑在一起做什么
[1:23:16] Is this Sadiki more than he claims to be? 萨蒂奇是不是管的事情太多了
[1:23:19] He travels a lot. 他常旅行
[1:23:21] He builds mosques and shopping malls. 他建了些清真寺和购物中心
[1:23:24] At the very least he bears examination by us. 最起码 他得接受我们的考验
[1:23:27] Or by we. 或我们两个
[1:23:32] Where’d you get these? 你从哪得到这照片的
[1:23:35] a friend in Saudi Intelligence. 一个沙特情报局朋友那儿
[1:23:38] Useful friend huh? 很有用的朋友啊
[1:23:48] No keep it. 别 你拿着吧
[1:23:50] I want you to have it. 我想让你拿着它
[1:23:53] We are partners. allies no? 我们是搭档 同盟 不是吗
[1:23:57] Why would we not want to help each other? 我们为什么不互相帮助呢
[1:24:00] Right. thank you. 说得对 谢谢
[1:24:04] – Garland. 格兰德
[1:24:05] – yeah? 什么
[1:24:06] Pull up an Arabic keyboard and write down this message you ready? 用阿拉伯语输入下列信息 准备好了吗
[1:24:09] Okay. 好了
[1:24:10] In the name of go- no you know what strike that. 以真主的名义 不 就那么写
[1:24:13] In the name of god the merciful… 以仁慈的真主的名义
[1:24:15] …we praise our brothers who shall carry out… 我们共同祈祷兄弟会能够
[1:24:18] …this heroic act in the fig orchard… 在无花果园完成这一英雄般的壮举
[1:24:20] …and beg god to give us 然后祈求上帝为
[1:24:21] strength for our continuing struggle. 我们不懈的战斗赐予我们力量吧
[1:24:24] The time is at hand. all right? 我们已势在必行 行了吗
[1:24:26] Now that’s absolutely delightful Arabic 这绝对是招人喜欢的阿拉伯语
[1:24:28] But what the fuck is the fig orchard? 但是那该死的无花果园是啥
[1:24:30] I can’t let you in on that yet. 这事儿我还不能跟你透露
[1:24:31] Let’s just say it’s developing. 只能说那里还不发达
[1:24:33] It’ll create chatter… 这会引发流言
[1:24:35] …but it’s gotta be big enough for Al-Saleem 但是对萨利姆来说应该足够严重了
[1:24:36] to get his attention. 会引起他的注意
[1:24:39] Oh it’ll be big. 会很严重的
[1:24:40] Now send that off from Sadiki’s fake e-mail address… 用伪装的萨蒂奇电邮地址发送出去
[1:24:43] …and we are in business. 然后我们的行动就开始了
[1:24:45] Okay. Done. 好了 搞定
[1:24:51] Incirlik Turkey 因塞利克 土耳其
[1:25:00] Advise when you’re on the deck. 着陆通报
[1:25:13] Hello there Mr. Sadiki. It’s Brad Scanlon. 你好 萨蒂奇先生 我是布拉德·斯坎隆
[1:25:16] I’m fine. Thanks so much for asking. 我很好 谢谢你的关心
[1:25:17] But we’ve got a bit of a problem. 但是我们还有些小问题
[1:25:20] You see our chief engineer 你看 我们的首席工程师
[1:25:21] who’s based out of Ankara… 来自安卡拉
[1:25:23] …he’s raised some issues about the insulation. 他对绝缘材料提出了一些问题
[1:25:26] I realize it’s the same stuff 我发现你们在沙特阿拉伯
[1:25:28] that you use in Saudi Arabia… 用的就是这种材料
[1:25:29] …but he’s asked to meet with you immediately. 但是他要求马上和你会面
[1:25:33] No I’m sorry sir. he cannot fly up to see you. 不行 抱歉 先生 他不能飞过去见你
[1:25:36] And the only time he can meet is tomorrow afternoon. 只有明天下午他才有空会客
[1:25:40] But the good news is 但是好消息是
[1:25:41] we have a car ready to pick you up in about… 我们可以派辆车去接你
[1:25:44] Oh six hours 大概在6小时以后
[1:25:45] And a plane ticket to 而且机场给你
[1:25:46] Turkey waiting for you at the airport. 留了去土耳其的机票
[1:25:49] No I’m sorry sir. First class was not available. 不行 对不起 先生 头等舱没有了
[1:25:53] Ed Sadiki just landed in Turkey. 埃德 萨蒂奇刚到土耳其
[1:25:56] He’s being met by one of our guys. 我们会派一个人去见他
[1:25:58] An engineer to discuss business and to 一位工程师会和
[1:25:59] show him a good time. 他谈事情并且让他满意
[1:26:01] All we need is to establish that he is there. 我们要做得就是把他安置到那儿
[1:26:04] Now the barracks at the base… 现在 基地的兵营
[1:26:06] …have been cleared out of all personnel. 已经把人全部清空
[1:26:08] Bodies from the morgue have been brought in. 从停尸房运来的尸体已经放进去
[1:26:11] They’ll be our so-called casualties. 作为我们所谓的伤亡人员
[1:26:14] Now 现在
[1:26:14] Garland will send out a message from Sadiki 格兰德会发出一则来自萨蒂奇的消息
[1:26:16] hinting that a strike is prepared. 暗示会发动一场预谋的袭击
[1:26:18] And when the strike is done… 一旦袭击完成
[1:26:20] …he’ll post another message 他会发出另外一则消息
[1:26:21] taking responsibility for our little event. 声称为我们的小把戏负责
[1:26:23] You got that? 你明白了吗
[1:26:26] After that… 然后
[1:26:27] …hopefully a buzz of messages will then pass 希望圣战分子的网络中
[1:26:28] among Jihadists’ networks.. 会传播这样一则消息
[1:26:31] …announcing the Brothers of Awareness as a new player. 宣称先知兄弟会是又一参与者
[1:26:35] And our Sadiki as its leader. you got that? 而萨蒂奇就是领袖 你明白了吗
[1:26:38] All right Ferris. Thank you. 很好 费里斯 谢谢
[1:26:40] Tony you have a go. 托尼 引爆
[1:26:49] We have a special report. 我们拿到一份特别报告
[1:26:51] A massive explosion has taken place in Incirlik Turkey. 土耳其的因塞利克发生大规模爆炸
[1:26:54] Officials have confirmed the target of the blast to be… 官方已经确认爆炸的目标是
[1:26:58] …the U.S. air base at Incirlik Turkey. 土耳其因塞利克美国空军基地
[1:26:59] The bomb ripped through the bachelor officers’ quarters… 凌晨3点 炸弹炸毁了单身军官营房
[1:27:02] …at 3:00 this morning quickly engulfing it in flames. 其后大火迅速将其吞没
[1:27:06] No one yet has claimed responsibility for the attack. 至今还未有人宣称为此次袭击负责
[1:27:09] But terror experts are already speculating this is the work of a new… 但是反恐专家已经推测这是
[1:27:13] …much more sophisticated and much better financed offshoot of Al-Qaeda.. 基地组织中一个分支的行为 较之
[1:27:16] …than that which is responsible for the bombings… 制造阿姆斯特丹 伦敦和其他欧洲城市
[1:27:19] …in Amsterdam London and other European cities. 爆炸的其他组织更老练 经费也更充足
[1:27:22] In contrast to these recent bombings… 同这些最近的爆炸案相比
[1:27:24] …this is the first attack to occur on American property. 这是第一次针对美属地区的攻击
[1:27:28] – The pentagon… – Honey. -五角大楼 -亲爱的
[1:27:29] Will not release the names of the dead until notification of next of kin. 在通知亲属之前不会公布死亡名单
[1:27:33] We’re also being told that there may never be a public announcement… 我们也得知也许这将永不对外公布…
[1:27:36] Honey. 亲爱的
[1:27:37] …of the list of casualties since some of the men killed… 伤亡名单 因为遇害的某些人
[1:27:39] …may have been stationed at Incirlik on classified missions. 被派往因塞利克执行绝密任务
[1:27:42] Incirlik which in Turkish means fig orchard 因塞利克 在土耳其语里是无花果园的意思
[1:27:44] Has served since September the 11th… 从911以后作为
[1:27:46] …as a primary hub in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. 同阿富汗和伊拉克作战的主要中心
[1:27:50] All right now send out the message taking credit. 好了 现在发送消息来获得声誉
[1:27:53] But make the responses go back to Sadiki’s actual account. 但是确保回信寄到萨蒂奇的真正邮箱帐号
[1:27:57] – You got that? 明白吗
[1:27:59] – Okay. 好的
[1:28:05] I can’t say it’s been real but you know what I mean. 我不能说这是真的 但是你知道我的意思
[1:28:10] Yeah. 嗯
[1:28:28] This is the man who has been receiving our money? 这就是收了我们钱的那个人
[1:28:32] And it seems he blew up the U.S. Air Base in Turkey… 而且好像是他炸毁了土耳其的美国空军基地
[1:28:36] Incirlik. 因塞利克
[1:28:42] He looks like an accountant. 他看起来像个会计
[1:28:46] He’s an architect in Amman. 他是在阿曼工作的建筑师
[1:28:49] Successful. 很成功
[1:28:52] Without doubt. 毫无疑问
[1:29:00] Mr. Omar you have maill…must be special. 奥马尔先生 你有邮件 肯定很重要
[1:29:03] Excuse me. It will just take a second. 对不起 就一会儿
[1:29:24] Congratulations brother in your 祝贺兄弟你为
[1:29:25] endeavors to destroy the great Satan. 摧毁撒旦所做的努力
[1:29:28] you have struck at the heart of their evil designs. 你攻击了他们邪恶企图的核心
[1:29:35] God will reward you for what you have done. 真主会报答你所做的事情
[1:29:40] We rejoice on this day! 我们为今天感到高兴
[1:29:50] Thanks god for you. Mr. Sadiki 真主保佑你 萨蒂奇先生
[1:29:52] and for all the Brothers of awareness. 保佑所有先知兄弟会的成员
[1:31:45] Hey there little buddy. 你好 小伙计
[1:31:48] Well done. You did it. 干得漂亮 你成功了
[1:31:49] NSA ‘s picking up all kinds of chatter. 国家安全局得到各种传言
[1:31:51] Haven’t heard for years. 好多年都没听到了
[1:31:53] One voice on a world phone out of Vienna 维也纳的全球电话中有个声音
[1:31:55] sounds a lot like Al-Saleem himself. 听起来很像萨利姆本人
[1:31:57] Saying something along the lines of 说什么
[1:31:58] “who the damn heck is Omar Sadiki?” “那个见鬼的奥马尔·萨蒂奇是谁”
[1:32:01] Yeah yeah yeah. listen 是啊 是啊
[1:32:02] I made a decision Ed. I’m bringing him in. 听着 埃德 我决定了 我要让他参与
[1:32:05] – Who? – Omar Sadiki that’s who. -谁 -就是奥马尔·萨蒂奇
[1:32:08] Oh come on. no no no. 得了吧 不行 不行
[1:32:10] When they find him 一但他们找到他
[1:32:10] They are gonna torture him and they are gonna kill him. 就会拷问他然后杀了他
[1:32:13] You gotta decide which side of the cross you’re on. 你得决定要怎么取舍
[1:32:16] I need nailers not hangers. 我需要警察而不是刽子手
[1:32:17] Decision’s already done Ed. I’m bringing him in. 已经决定了 我要让他参与
[1:32:20] Ain’t nobody innocent in this shit 在这烂事上没有人是无辜的
[1:32:22] Ferris. okay? 费里斯 好吗
[1:32:24] Ferris. 费里斯
[1:32:26] All right don’t move until I say all right? 好了 我没说走就别动 好吗
[1:32:34] You got me? 看到我了吗
[1:32:43] Omar. 奥马尔
[1:32:44] It’s Brad Scanlon. 我是布拉德·斯坎隆
[1:32:46] We need to have a conversation. come on. 我们得谈谈 来吧
[1:32:47] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[1:32:49] You have to trust me Omar. Come with me. 奥马尔 你必须相信我 跟我来
[1:32:54] Fuck! Omar! Omar open the door! 靠 奥马尔…开门
[1:32:58] Let’s go! 我们追
[1:32:59] Omar listen to me! 奥马尔 听我说
[1:33:01] Omar! Omar! 奥马尔…
[1:33:04] Let’s go! go go go! 我们快追 快 快 快
[1:33:19] Fuck! 他妈的
[1:33:28] This is Roger Ferris. I need an ambulance. 我是罗杰·费里斯 我需要一辆救护车
[1:33:38] God praises you for your work. 真主为你所做而赞扬你
[1:33:45] The Sheikh praises you for your work. 谢赫为你所做而赞扬你
[1:33:52] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[1:33:57] I’m an architect. 我是个建筑师
[1:33:58] You have nothing to be afraid of here. 在这儿你什么都不用怕
[1:34:02] We’ve read your statements… 我们读了你的声明
[1:34:04] Taking credit for what you did at Incirlik. 为你在因塞利克的行为感到光荣
[1:34:08] You don’t have to pretend. 你不用假装了
[1:34:11] We congratulate you. 我们祝贺你
[1:34:14] Someone else is doing something to me… 某个人对我做了什么
[1:34:18] Someone else is doing something to me I don’t understand. 别人对我做了我不明白的事情
[1:34:22] I don’t understand! 我不明白
[1:34:24] The American 那个美国人
[1:34:25] American? 美国人
[1:34:27] yes the American 是的 美国人
[1:34:33] The American pretended to want me to design a bank. 那个美国人假装让我设计一个银行
[1:34:35] He wanted it to look Islamic. 他想要它看起来是伊斯兰风格
[1:34:37] I tell you everything that I know. 我告诉你我知道的一切
[1:34:41] You’re a pious man. 你是个虔诚的人
[1:34:46] We will believe you. 我们相信你
[1:34:48] Tell us about this American. 跟我们说说这个美国人
[1:35:32] Yeah. 是
[1:35:34] Sadiki is dead. 萨蒂奇死了
[1:35:37] You there? 你在听吗
[1:35:39] Yeah I’m here. 是 我听着呢
[1:35:40] I didn’t kill him buddy. 我没杀他 伙计
[1:35:42] I know you didn’t Ed. 我知道你没有 埃德
[1:35:45] I did. 是我杀了他
[1:35:47] Oh buddy. Buddy that’s just not constructive. okay? 伙计 伙计 这样做没有意义 好吗
[1:35:51] – Then what is? – Doing exactly what you’re doing. -那应该怎样 -做你该做的事情
[1:35:54] And how are you measuring that? 那你怎么衡量
[1:35:55] By how much closer you’ve gotten to Al-Saleem? 用还有多远才能抓到萨利姆来衡量吗
[1:35:58] I bet you heard a shitload of chatter 我打赌你听到了一堆的传言
[1:35:59] then it stopped didn’t it? 然后又没了 是吗
[1:36:01] That’s right. 是的
[1:36:03] Well then where is Al-Saleem? 那么萨利姆在哪儿
[1:36:06] Ferris. 费里斯
[1:36:09] You know what? I’ve had it. 你知道吗 我受够了
[1:36:11] I’ve had it. I can’t do this anymore. 我受够了 没法再做了
[1:36:14] Yes you can. 不 你可以的
[1:36:15] Now you just get yourself a couple of hours’ sleep. 现在 你只需要睡上几个小时
[1:36:18] And call me when you’re thinking straight. 当你能清醒考虑问题了再打给我
[1:36:20] You know what? I am thinking straight. You’re not 我很清醒 是你不清醒
[1:36:23] all right? 好吗
[1:36:24] You can’t 你不可能清醒
[1:36:25] because you’re a million fucking miles away. 因为你在他妈的十万八千里以外
[1:36:27] I’m here Ed every day. 而我就在这里 埃德 每天都在
[1:36:29] And I see the unnecessary 我还看到本不该有的
[1:36:30] travesties of this war… 对于这场战争的嘲弄
[1:36:31] …that the rest of you 而你们这些
[1:36:32] backstabbing political fucking bureaucrats… 暗箭伤人的政治官僚
[1:36:35] …only look at pictures of. 他妈的就只看看照片
[1:36:36] So don’t you dare tell me 那么 你敢说
[1:36:38] l am not fucking thinking straight! 我没他妈的清醒吗
[1:36:42] This is not working all right? 这没有效 对吧
[1:36:44] It’s not working. I’m out. 没有效 我退出
[1:36:46] Ferris? 费里斯
[1:36:48] Ferris? 费里斯
[1:36:53] I should pack. 我得打行李动身
[1:37:14] Fuck. 他妈的
[1:37:21] Fuck! 他妈的
[1:37:42] Shit! 见鬼
[1:37:45] Move the fucking car! 快他妈的让开
[1:38:54] – Where’s Marwan? 马尔万 在哪儿
[1:38:55] Marwan? – Mr. Ferris. 马尔万 -费里斯先生
[1:38:56] Please. 麻烦你
[1:38:59] Please please. 麻烦你
[1:39:00] I just need a moment of his time all right? 我只要占用他一点儿时间 好吗
[1:39:02] Okay. 好吧
[1:39:10] Please? 可以吗
[1:39:13] Please excuse me. 失陪一下
[1:39:22] What is it? 怎么了
[1:39:30] I invented Omar Sadiki. 是我请奥马尔·萨蒂奇过来的
[1:39:33] It was my operation. 这都是我的运作
[1:39:34] He is not a Jihadist all right? 他不是圣战分子 好吗
[1:39:36] I moved him around I moved money around 我操控他 操控金钱
[1:39:39] and then I lost him. 然后我失去了他
[1:39:41] – That is impossible. 这不可能
[1:39:42] – Why? 为什么
[1:39:43] Because it will mean that 因为这意味着
[1:39:44] you sat in my office and you lied to my face. 你坐在我的办公室里当面撒谎
[1:39:47] Hani I promise l will share all the information with you 哈尼 我保证和你共享所有信息
[1:39:51] all right? 行吗
[1:39:51] But they have kidnapped a friend of mine 但为了抓我
[1:39:53] in order to get to me. 他们绑架了我的一个朋友
[1:39:55] Now you know exactly who I’m talking about Hani. 现在 你知道我是在说谁了吧 哈尼
[1:39:57] Please they’re gonna execute her all right? 他们会处决她 求你了 行吗
[1:40:01] Please help me broker a deal her for me. 求你了 帮我去交换人质 用我换她
[1:40:04] You lied to me. 你对我撒谎了
[1:40:06] I will not help you. 我不会帮你
[1:40:07] – The answer is no. – Please Hani. -回答是不 -求你了 哈尼
[1:40:10] Hani. Hani! 哈尼…
[1:40:31] Ed. 埃德
[1:40:33] You should’ve told me about the girl. 你早该告诉我那女孩的存在
[1:40:34] We could’ve watched her. 我们就可以保护她了
[1:40:36] They left the phone. I know how this goes. 他们留下了电话 我知道事情会怎样
[1:40:38] They’ve got Aisha and they want someone. 他们抓了爱沙想要换某个人
[1:40:40] – If she’s alive. 如果她还活着
[1:40:42] – She has to be alive right? 她必须活着 好吗
[1:40:44] Well she’s probably alive. 也许她活着
[1:40:45] At least they want you to think so. 至少 他们想要你这么认为
[1:40:48] – That’s the good part. 这是好的方面
[1:40:49] – And what’s the bad part? 那坏的方面是什么
[1:40:50] They know about you. 他们了解你
[1:40:52] They know you work for the agency. 他们知道你为中情局工作
[1:40:54] That tells me two things. 这告诉我两件事
[1:40:55] One the people that have Aisha are running the show… 第一 抓了爱沙的人在操纵局势
[1:40:58] …so they’re close to Al-Saleem. 所以他们很接近萨利姆
[1:40:59] Two 第二
[1:41:00] they have learned enough from Aisha to 他们从爱沙那里
[1:41:01] know she’s your pal. 知道她是你的朋友
[1:41:03] – She’s been interrogated. 她会被审讯
[1:41:04] – Goddamn it. 该死
[1:41:05] – You cannot take this to Hani 这事你不能求哈尼帮忙
[1:41:06] right? 对吗
[1:41:07] – Right. Right. 对 对
[1:41:07] – Does that mean you already have? 是不是说你已经试过了
[1:41:09] – yes. yes sir I have. 是的 是的 长官 我试过了
[1:41:11] Why would you do that? 你怎么会那么做
[1:41:12] I have to trust everyone l can right now. 当下我不得不相信我能找到的所有人
[1:41:14] All you gotta do is trust me. 你需要做的就是相信我
[1:41:17] – What’d he say? 他怎么说
[1:41:18] – He said “ma’alesh.” 他说”绝对不行”
[1:41:19] Because l lied to him he’s not gonna help. 因为我骗了他 他不会帮忙
[1:41:29] Okay. We set this up we’re gonna do it right. 好吧 我们引起的 我们来搞定
[1:41:31] – It’s not just about you and your girlfriend. 这不仅仅关乎你和你女朋友
[1:41:34] – All right. 好的
[1:41:37] This is Roger Ferris. 我是罗杰·费里斯
[1:41:39] Will you put Aisha on the phone? 你能让爱沙听电话吗
[1:41:41] Okay Mister. Thanks God you are calling. 很好 先生 感谢真主你打电话来
[1:41:44] I have a question to make sure you are you. please. 我来问个问题确认你是本人
[1:41:47] Fine. 好
[1:41:48] Where do you meet Miss Aisha first time? 你第一次遇到爱沙小姐是在哪儿
[1:41:51] At a medical clinic in Amman. She’s a nurse. 在安曼的一个医疗诊所 她是护士
[1:41:55] Where do you take Miss Aisha for dinner first time? 你第一次带爱沙小姐去吃晚餐是在哪里
[1:41:59] Go go. 快 快
[1:42:02] I didn’t. She invited me to her apartment for dinner. 我没有 是她要求我去她的公寓吃晚餐
[1:42:06] Did you bring anything? 你带东西了吗
[1:42:09] I did. 带了
[1:42:12] A dessert pastry. 是甜点
[1:42:15] If you want to see Miss Aisha you must go where I say. 如果你想见到爱沙小姐 就到我说的地方
[1:42:19] Trade you for her. no trick or Miss Aisha will die. 用你来换她 别耍花招否则爱沙小姐就得死
[1:42:23] Tell me where I’m to go. 告诉我地点
[1:42:25] I’ll tell you where to go. 我会告诉你地点
[1:42:27] It is near the border. Highway 15. 在边境附近 15号公路
[1:42:30] Between Al-Saidi and Mahbrouk. 在沙地和蒙布可之间
[1:42:33] That’s where you go. Bye. 就在那里 再见
[1:43:13] Passport. 护照
[1:43:25] Dar’a Syria 达雅 叙利亚
[1:44:22] come on… 快点
[1:44:24] here? 到了吗
[1:44:25] stay here 在这儿等
[1:44:28] for how long? 要等多久
[1:44:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:44:30] Just stay here. 在这儿等就行了
[1:45:07] Bring up Pacman feed. 固定无人航拍设备传输画面
[1:45:08] Increase magnification eight time. 放大8倍
[1:45:10] Eight-time mag. 放大8倍
[1:45:13] Enhance resolution. 增强解析度
[1:45:32] Holding at mid-altitude orbit 12 500- 停在中纬度轨道 高度12500
[1:45:45] Still holding for vector angle. 静止成矢量角
[1:45:58] Still holding for vector angle. Switching over to SAR. 静止成矢量角 切换到合成孔径雷达
[1:46:23] Which one do you want us to follow? 你要我们跟踪哪一个
[1:46:30] Which one sir? 哪一个 长官
[1:46:32] Sir? 长官
[1:46:35] Sorry buddy. 对不起 伙计
[1:48:06] Salaam CIA. 你好 中情局的
[1:48:14] I am not the sheik. 我不是谢赫
[1:48:16] The sheik God praise him is the sheik who always was. 真主赞美他 谢赫万岁
[1:48:19] I am his servant. 我是他的仆人
[1:48:23] Where is the girl? 那女孩儿在哪儿
[1:48:26] Either you’re trying to be clever… 要么你就放聪明些
[1:48:28] …or someone has done to you what you so often do to them. 要么我们就以彼之道还施彼身
[1:48:32] Lie. 撒谎
[1:48:35] So you paid for me? Hm? 所以是你买凶来杀我 是吗
[1:48:37] Not as much as I would have. 花费的比我可能所得少多了
[1:48:39] Such a bargain for such a catch as you. 抓住你可以做一桩大买卖
[1:48:43] Well it wasn’t a bargain 这不是一桩买卖
[1:48:44] Because no one’s gonna negotiate with you for me. 因为没人会为了我和你谈判
[1:48:47] That’s not our policy. There will be no exchanges. 这不是我们的策略 不会进行交易
[1:48:50] You understand that right? 你懂吧
[1:48:51] There will be no negotiation 是不会有谈判
[1:48:53] but not because you say so. 但不是因为你说的原因
[1:48:56] I have an agent of the CIA. 我抓到了一个中情局的特工
[1:48:59] And that’s what I came to see. and that’s what matters. 这就是我知道的 这也是关键所在
[1:49:05] In this world… 这个世界上
[1:49:06] …there’s enough poverty and frustration 贫穷 挫折 怒火
[1:49:10] and anger and passion. 欲望已经够多了
[1:49:12] There will never be a shortage of martyrs. 从来也不会缺少殉道者
[1:49:15] Just like these men huh? 就像这些人吗
[1:49:17] These men who are dispensable to you. 这些人对你无所谓
[1:49:19] These men who blow themselves up in the name of Allah… 这些人以安拉之名吹嘘自己
[1:49:23] …who kill their own brothers and sisters huh? 屠杀自己的兄弟姐妹 是吗
[1:49:25] There is no place in the Koran for 古兰经并没有教导人们
[1:49:27] The murder of innocent people and suicide. 去做谋杀无辜者或者自杀的凶手
[1:49:29] – You know that. – It’s a good try. -你知道的 -这是不错的尝试
[1:49:32] But the Koran’s sayings- you speak Arabic no? 但是古兰经中说 你会讲阿拉伯语的吧
[1:49:38] “Do not say that those slain 不要说那些为
[1:49:40] in the cause of God are dead.” 真主献身的人死了
[1:49:43] “They are alive…” 他们还活着
[1:49:45] “…but you are not aware of them.” 只是你感觉不到他们
[1:49:47] So you misinterpret the one book you believe in hm? 所以你曲解一本你信仰的书 是吗
[1:49:52] But are you pure… 但是究竟你是纯洁的
[1:49:54] Or are you just as corrupt as 还是象你鄙视的
[1:49:55] the capitalist westerners that you despise? 那些西方资本主义者一样堕落呢
[1:49:58] To me you are fucking slaves. 在我看来 你就是那该死的奴隶
[1:50:00] You’re slaves to the Saudi oil sheiks 你是那些沙特石油大亨的奴隶
[1:50:02] And the Wahabi oil money that funds you. 而且瓦哈比教徒用石油收入养活了你
[1:50:05] And when that oil money runs out my friends… 当石油收入花光了 朋友们
[1:50:07] …you will all fucking disappear 你们就全他妈的
[1:50:09] into the ashes of history. 化为历史的灰烬
[1:50:11] I am not going to torture you Mr. Ferris. 我不会拷问你 费里斯先生
[1:50:14] I see you’re not going to read 我看你不打算朗读
[1:50:16] what is prepared for you on paper. 那张纸上为你写好的东西
[1:50:19] It’s all right. 没关系
[1:50:21] All I need from you I already have. 在你那里需要的东西 我已经得到
[1:50:25] You know what that camera is for? 你知道摄像机是干什么用的吗
[1:50:28] It’s not for this. This- this is intermission. 不是为了这个 这只是中场休息
[1:50:32] It’s for what comes after this. 是为了接下来的事情
[1:50:34] For what comes now. 为了现在将要发生的事情
[1:50:40] Turn on the camera 打开摄像机
[1:50:47] Kareem. 卡利姆
[1:50:49] But you paid who for me? 但是你雇谁杀我
[1:50:52] An intermediary who works for who? 中间人是谁 为谁工作
[1:50:55] You don’t know who and that should concern you. 你不知道是谁 这会让你焦虑
[1:50:57] – Do l look concerned? 我看起来焦虑吗
[1:50:59] – Well that’s what surprises me. 这让我惊讶
[1:51:01] I thought you were a lot smarter than that. 我本认为你会更精明些
[1:51:03] Someone has betrayed you. 某人背叛了你
[1:51:07] He works for the head of Jordanian Intelligence… 他为约旦情报局的头子工作
[1:51:10] …which means he works for us… 这意味着他为我们工作
[1:51:12] …which means- 这就意味了
[1:51:14] which means you work for us. 意味了你为我们工作
[1:51:20] I work for you. 我为你们工作
[1:51:34] Are you comfortable? 你感觉舒服了
[1:51:36] Can l make you more comfortable? 我能让你更舒服些吗
[1:51:47] I’m not lying to you Kareem. I’m not lying to you. 我没骗你 卡利姆 我没骗你
[1:51:50] We know- we know where you are! 我们知道 我们知道你在哪儿
[1:51:55] Where am I? 我在哪儿
[1:51:57] You- you- you are in the light. 你 你 你暴露了
[1:52:01] The light is on you. look at it. 你才暴露了 看看那个
[1:52:05] No no no. 不 不 不
[1:52:07] The light- the light is on you motherfucker. 你暴露了 混蛋
[1:52:16] What do you think is happening here 你对这里发生的事情作何感想
[1:52:17] Mr. Ferris? 费里斯先生
[1:52:18] Do you think the cavalry is coming for you? 你认为装甲部队会来救你吗
[1:52:22] Let’s wait. 走着瞧
[1:52:26] Nobody’s coming for you. 没人会来救你
[1:52:28] Welcome to Guantanamo. 欢迎来到关塔那摩
[1:52:34] God! fuck! 天啊 他妈的
[1:53:19] Cut him loose. 松开他
[1:53:43] Turn him 把他翻过来
[1:54:00] In the name of God the gracious . the merciful… 以仁慈宽厚的真主之名
[1:54:01] Fight the infidels. 对抗异教徒
[1:54:05] They have no beliefs. 他们没有信仰
[1:54:07] This is the punishment for the non-believer. 这是对无信仰者的惩罚
[1:54:11] I would advise you to pray. 我建议你祈祷
[1:54:16] there is no need to resist. 没有必要反抗
[1:54:18] The time has come. 时间到了
[1:54:24] God is great. 安拉是伟大的
[1:55:04] Put the cigarette out 把烟熄了
[1:55:06] Of course 当然可以
[1:55:07] Hello 你好
[1:55:09] I’m Marwan Se-Kia. 我是麦尔旺·萨科齐
[1:55:11] Security officer for Hani Salaam. 哈尼·萨拉姆的护卫官
[1:55:14] You’re under a rest 你被捕了
[1:55:30] You can tell who cares about you the most… 你可以通过谁最先来医院看你
[1:55:32] …by who comes first to visit you in the hospital. 来识别谁最关心你
[1:55:35] And I believe I am the first. 我相信我是最先来的
[1:55:38] That is not difficult because nobody knows where you are. 这不难 因为没人知道你在哪儿
[1:55:40] Yeah. 是啊
[1:55:42] And where am I Hani? 我在哪儿 哈尼
[1:55:44] You’re home in Amman. 你在家 在阿曼
[1:55:49] So it was your man I spoke to on the phone… 那么和我通电话的是你的人
[1:55:55] …your men who took Aisha… 你的人抓了爱沙
[1:55:58] …your men who dropped me off in the desert. 你的人把我扔到沙漠里
[1:56:01] I was of some assistance I admit. 我是帮了一点忙 我承认
[1:56:04] But it was not me that picked you up in the desert. 但是不是我从沙漠里把你接走的
[1:56:08] Edward could not find you. 爱德华找不到你
[1:56:10] Not with all his aircraft all his people 如果不出动所有飞机 所有人员
[1:56:11] all his money… 消耗大笔的钱
[1:56:14] …and joie de vivre. 牺牲生存之乐 就找不到
[1:56:17] So how I wonder did I do it? 那么不知我是如何做到的
[1:56:19] – Karami. – Very good. You remember him? -卡拉米 -很好 你还记得他
[1:56:23] Yes I remember him Hani. 是的 我记得他 哈尼
[1:56:24] He was in the fucking room with me. 他他妈的和我同在房间里
[1:56:27] He was in the room because I put him there. 他在房间里是因为我让他在那儿
[1:56:31] I’m just sorry I wasn’t there a few minutes sooner. 我很抱歉没有早到几分钟
[1:56:34] Right. 是啊
[1:56:35] What would’ve happened if you were 如果你再晚到
[1:56:36] a few minutes later Hani? 几分钟会发生什么
[1:56:38] – Then I shudder to think. 我想想都害怕
[1:56:39] – No I shudder to think. 不 是我想想都害怕
[1:56:42] How badly did you hurt Aisha when you took her huh? 你们抓爱沙的时候把她伤得多严重
[1:56:46] – That’s what I wanna know. 这是我想知道的
[1:56:47] – Aisha not at all. 爱沙 一点儿也没伤到
[1:56:50] The room we messed up after we took her. 我们抓了她以后才弄乱了屋子
[1:56:52] Bullshit Hani bullshit! 胡说 哈尼 胡说
[1:56:54] All right. We tested that blood! All right? It was hers! 好吧 我们验了血 好吗 是她的
[1:56:57] She is a nurse. She gives blood every month. 她是护士 每个月都献血
[1:57:00] Now please let go of the jacket. Thank you. 请放开我的衣服 谢谢
[1:57:05] You’re trying to tell me you didn’t tell her Hani? 你跟我说你没告诉她 哈尼
[1:57:08] I told her what I could which I admit was not very much… 我告诉了她我能说的 我承认说得不多
[1:57:12] …because these are matters of state security. 因为这关乎到国家安全
[1:57:14] So she doesn’t know anything about what happened? 所以她对所发生的事情一无所知
[1:57:17] She knows what everybody who knows me knows. 她知道每个认识我的人所知的事情
[1:57:20] That I am an exceedingly polite gentleman 我是一个极其礼貌的绅士
[1:57:22] and a very good conversationalist. 是一个非常健谈的人
[1:57:26] If I may be so fucking impolite Hani… 如果我是这样他妈的不礼貌 哈尼
[1:57:30] …I almost died in that goddamn room. 我几乎在那该死的房间里死掉
[1:57:32] And if you had died 如果你死了
[1:57:34] I would have told her what you did for her. 我会告诉她你为她所做的一切
[1:57:36] And she- she would have loved you forever. 然后她 她会永远爱你
[1:57:41] Whereas now you are going to have to earn that right. 然而现在你得自己争取这项权利了
[1:57:45] That’s great news. 真是好消息
[1:57:50] Fantastic work Hani. 干得漂亮极了 哈尼
[1:57:52] Really. Excellent. 真的 非常好
[1:57:55] So you now have Al-Saleem right? 那你现在抓到萨利姆了吗
[1:57:58] That was the plan my dear. 计划就是这样的 亲爱的
[1:58:02] And I presume he’s not giving you any information. 我估计他不会给你任何情报
[1:58:06] Not yet. 确实还没有
[1:58:19] Your work’s done here buddy. 你在这里的工作已经完了 伙计
[1:58:22] You’re gonna come back. I got you a corner office… 你可以回来 我给你一间主管办公室
[1:58:24] …just down the hall from mine. 和我的在同一条走廊
[1:58:27] As soon as I get the guy who’s in it out of it 一旦我把在那儿的家伙踢出去
[1:58:28] it’s all yours. 它就是你的了
[1:58:30] More money a fancy title. 薪水更高 不错的头衔
[1:58:33] No sunscreen no couscous 不用再擦防晒霜 不用再吃粗麦粉
[1:58:34] unless you really want it. 除非你真的想要
[1:58:37] Right down the hall from you huh Ed? 和你的办公室在同一条走廊
[1:58:38] Right down the hall from me. 和我的在同一条走廊
[1:58:40] Well I think we both know you’d be more comfortable without me there. 我们都知道 没有我你会更舒服
[1:58:45] Now don’t think about it too long 现在 别考虑太久
[1:58:47] because I’ll take that as a slight. 因为我会把那当作蔑视
[1:58:50] Besides what else are you gonna do? Stay here? 除此之外 你还要做什么 呆在这儿
[1:58:55] Maybe for a little while huh? I mean why wouldn’t I? 也许待儿一段时间 有何不可
[1:58:58] Why would you? 为什么
[1:59:00] What if I like the middle east? 也许我喜欢中东
[1:59:04] Ain’t nobody likes the middle east buddy. 没人会喜欢中东 伙计
[1:59:05] There’s nothing here to like. 这儿没什么可爱的
[1:59:10] Well maybe that’s the problem right there isn’t it Ed? 也许这就是问题所在 不是吗
[1:59:16] Oh buddy buddy buddy. 伙计 伙计 伙计
[1:59:19] You know you’re the best I got. 你是我手下最好的人
[1:59:23] And you know it hurts me to say that. 你也知道这么说很伤害我
[1:59:28] Good luck on winning this war Ed. 祝你好运赢得这场战争 埃迪
[1:59:31] I hope everyone thinks you did it all by yourself huh? 我希望每个人都认为是你独立做的
[1:59:40] You’re not safe here. 你在这里不安全
[1:59:42] I’m not safe anywhere. 我在哪里都不安全
[1:59:44] You walk out on me you know what that means. 你抛弃了我 你知道这意味着什么
[1:59:46] What does that mean? 意味着什么
[1:59:49] That means you’re giving up on America. 意味着你抛弃了美国
[1:59:52] Just be careful calling yourself America huh Ed? 不要随便认为自己就是美国 行吗
[1:59:56] Listen you have a safe flight home. 听着 你可以平安飞回家去
[2:00:00] Say hey to the wife and kids. 问候你的妻小
[2:00:01] Nobody’s innocent in this shit Ferris. 费里斯 在这破事上没有人是无辜的
[2:01:23] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[2:01:25] Nothing. Buying vegetables. 没什么 买菜
[2:01:28] What about us sir? What do you want us to do? 我们呢 长官 你要我们做什么
[2:01:31] Are we staying with him? 我们要监视他吗
[2:01:32] No. Buddy’s done. 不用了 他已无威胁性
[2:01:35] He’s all by himself. 随他去吧
[2:01:37] Copy that. Cleared off target. 收到 清除目标
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: What Lies Below(谎言之底)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Good Liar(谎言大师)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme