时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Sergeant David Budd, Metropolitan Police. | 我是伦敦警察厅的大卫·巴德警长 |
[00:02] | British Transport Police have put out an alert | 交警发布了警报 |
[00:04] | on a possible suicide bomber | 怀疑有自杀式”人弹” |
[00:06] | Don’t do that! Please don’t do that! | 别按下去 求你不要 |
[00:08] | Please just stay still. | 拜托 不要动 |
[00:12] | – You have children? – Yes. I do, two. | -你有孩子吗 -有 两个 |
[00:15] | That’s Ella. She’s ten. | 这是艾拉 十岁 |
[00:17] | Charlie. He’s eight. | 还有查理 八岁 |
[00:19] | The Government is intent on forcing through a beefed-up | 政府决心强制推行 |
[00:22] | Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, | 加强版《调查权法案》 |
[00:24] | RIPA-18 as it’s being dubbed, spearheaded by you. | 也就是由您带领的RIPA-18 |
[00:28] | Only those intent on acts of violence have anything to fear. | 只有意图使用暴力的人才会害怕 |
[00:32] | I want you right beside me, not because it’s your job, | 我希望你在我身旁 不是因为职责所需 |
[00:35] | but because it’s our choice. | 而是因为心之所向 |
[00:36] | This is a very, very dangerous politician. | 她是一名极度危险的政客 |
[00:40] | Someone who must be stopped. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[00:49] | Despite the heroic efforts of our emergency services, | 尽管紧急救援部门实施了英勇的救援行动 |
[00:52] | the Home Secretary, Julia Montague, succumbed to her injuries | 内政大臣茱莉娅·蒙塔古由于伤势过重 |
[00:57] | and was pronounced dead a short while ago. | 已于早些时候在医院去世 |
[01:02] | Someone tampered with my gun. | 我的枪被人动过手脚 |
[01:03] | The police searched your flat. | 警察搜了你的公寓 |
[01:05] | If they found an illegal firearm, they’d seize it, | 他们如果发现了一把非法枪支 会收缴 |
[01:07] | they wouldn’t just change out the bullets for blanks. | 而不会只是把子弹换成空包弹 |
[01:09] | The PM’s asked me to step up to Acting Home Secretary. | 首相派我代行内政大臣的职责 |
[01:12] | Now, it goes without saying, I’d never wish in a million years | 不用说 我怎么也不想在这种情况下 |
[01:15] | to assume this role under these circumstances. | 担任起这样一种角色 |
[01:18] | There’s a simple, plausible story for you to stick to. | 有一套简单合理的说法 |
[01:21] | And you will stick to it. | 你必须坚持这套说法 |
[01:23] | Finally. | 终于 |
[01:24] | We’ve got your shooter. | 我们找到了你那个狙击手 |
[01:26] | Sergeant Andrew Apsted. | 安德鲁·阿普兹德中士 |
[01:27] | Served in Helmand Province, two tours. | 在赫尔曼德省服役过两次 |
[01:30] | This could be the original bomb-maker. | 他可能是最开始的炸弹制造人 |
[01:32] | The war in the desert, | 发生在沙漠的战争 |
[01:33] | we’ve brought it back to the streets of Britain. | 被我们带回到英国街头 |
[01:37] | Andrew Apsted. | 安德鲁·阿普兹德 |
[01:38] | We need more on him. | 我们需要知道更多关于他的信息 |
[01:39] | Who he joined the Army with, who he served with. | 他一起参军的朋友 他服役的战友 |
[01:42] | And where did he get that rifle? | 还有他的枪是从哪里来的 |
[01:44] | A PSL, with no history traceable back to me. | 一支PSL狙击步枪 不能查到是我买的 |
[01:46] | Maybe I can make a couple of calls. | 我也许可以打几个电话 |
[01:51] | I thought they were sending you a cab? | 他们不是给你叫了出租车吗 |
[01:53] | Yeah. I don’t need their shitty cab. | 我才不需要他们的烂出租车呢 |
[01:55] | Chanel Dyson was the late Home Secretary’s PR, | 夏奈尔·戴森曾任已故内政大臣的公关 |
[01:58] | until she was fired. | 后来被解雇 |
[02:00] | Thank you for being such a sweetheart that day. | 谢谢你那天对我那么好 |
[02:02] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:03] | Just cos I was going to suggest a drink. | 我就是想请你喝一杯 |
[02:07] | The male subject has been identified as Luke Aikens. | 这名男性被辨认出是卢克·艾肯斯 |
[02:10] | Aikens is believed to be a senior figure | 艾肯斯被认为是 |
[02:12] | in organised criminal enterprises. | 有组织犯罪集团的高层人物 |
[02:16] | Nadia, we’re desperate to find the person | 纳蒂亚 我们迫切想找到 |
[02:18] | who’s been creating these devices. | 制造这些爆炸装置的人 |
[02:21] | Is this the man your husband met? | 你丈夫见的人是他吗 |
[02:23] | Only problem is they know about you. | 现在唯一的问题是他们知道你 |
[02:25] | That’ll be David Budd. | 一定是大卫·巴德说的 |
[02:27] | He’s the only one who challenged me. | 当时只有他质疑我 |
[02:29] | In her hotel room a few days before she was killed, | 内政大臣遇害之前几天 |
[02:31] | the Home Secretary received a visit from Longcross. | 朗克罗斯来她的酒店房间拜访过她 |
[02:33] | He supplied her with an encrypted file of kompromat | 他给了她一份加密的污点材料 |
[02:35] | she subsequently shared with the Prime Minister. | 她后来给首相看过那份文件 |
[02:37] | She offered them greater powers | 她为了得到那些材料 |
[02:39] | in return for the compromising material. | 给了他们很大权力 |
[02:41] | A series of scandals, all covered up. | 是一系列丑闻 都被掩盖了 |
[02:43] | A sexual assault. | 性侵犯 |
[02:45] | Drug addiction. | 滥用毒品 |
[02:45] | Financial impropriety. | 财务不端行为 |
[02:48] | Last night, I learned they relate to the Prime Minister. | 昨晚我发现它们指向首相 |
[02:51] | It looks like they’re convinced the kompromat | 看来他们很确定爆炸发生的时候 |
[02:53] | wasn’t with the Home Secretary at the time of the explosion. | 污点材料不在内政大臣身边 |
[02:57] | It’s still out there. | 材料还流失在外 |
[02:58] | They seem pretty sure if anyone knows where it’s hidden, you do. | 他们好像很确定你肯定知道东西藏在哪里 |
[03:03] | Julia Montague’s home was thoroughly searched, | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古的住所已经被仔细搜查过了 |
[03:05] | all of her devices seized. | 她所有的设备也都被收走了 |
[03:09] | There was no tablet found. | 没有发现平板 |
[03:17] | Six long weeks have passed since the incident | 据那起触发当前威胁级别的事件 |
[03:20] | that triggered the current terror alert… | 已过去漫长的六周 |
[03:23] | The Metropolitan Police remain on the highest level of vigilance, | 伦敦警察仍保持最高警戒 |
[03:26] | responding to terror alerts on a daily basis, | 每天都在应对恐袭警报 |
[03:29] | most of them thankfully false alarms… | 所幸大部分都是误报 |
[03:30] | The police and Security Service MI5 stand at an almost | 警方和国安局因国内一起恐袭 |
[03:33] | unprecedented level of alertness to a home-grown terror threat, | 进入前所未有的高度戒备状态 |
[03:37] | yet still there have been no further arrests, no breakthrough, | 但至今为止 没有更多逮捕和进展 |
[03:41] | and the assassination of Home Secretary Julia Montague rem… | 内阁大臣茱莉娅·蒙塔古暗杀案仍… |
[03:51] | Hey, David, it’s Chanel. | 大卫 我是夏奈尔 |
[03:53] | Um, it was really lovely to run into you. | 很高兴那天碰见你 |
[03:56] | I meant it about that drink, may… | 我是真心想请你喝一杯… |
[04:00] | David! | 大卫 |
[04:01] | I was getting worried you were never going to call me back. | 我还在担心你不会给我回电 |
[04:04] | Anything to play hard to get. | 我这是欲擒故纵 |
[04:07] | Well, let’s meet up. | 我们见见吧 |
[04:08] | I know just the place. | 我知道去哪儿好 |
[04:43] | Ma’am. | 长官好 |
[04:48] | As you were. | 继续工作 |
[04:51] | – Ma’am. – Deepak. | -长官 -迪帕克 |
[04:53] | – Sorry, nobody told me… – I wanted an update. | -抱歉 没人告诉我… -我想听最新进展 |
[04:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[04:56] | We’ve now interviewed all the security staff on duty | 我们已询问了所有爆炸前夜 |
[04:58] | the night before the bombing at St Matthew’s College. | 在圣马太大学当值的安保人员 |
[05:01] | They all claim not to have witnessed | 他们都声称没有见到 |
[05:02] | any kind of break-in or intruder. | 任何人闯入 |
[05:05] | “Claim”? | “声称” |
[05:06] | The bomb didn’t plant itself, ma’am. | 炸弹不是自己装那儿的 长官 |
[05:07] | Maybe we’re looking at bribery and/or intimidation. | 也许有人受贿或遭到恐吓 |
[05:10] | They also needed access to the CCTV, | 他们还要能接触到监控 |
[05:12] | to delete part of the recording. | 才能删掉那些录像 |
[05:14] | This sounds like a new line of inquiry. | 听着像新一轮的调查 |
[05:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[05:18] | Luke Aikens. | 卢克·艾肯斯 |
[05:20] | We’re exploring whether he could’ve played a role | 我们在调查他是否参与了 |
[05:21] | in the assassination of the Home Secretary. | 内阁大臣遇刺案 |
[05:23] | Possible motivation being to prevent increased scrutiny | 动机有可能是为了防止犯罪通讯 |
[05:26] | – into criminal communications. – RIPA-18? | -遭到加强监控 -《调查权法案》 |
[05:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[05:29] | Aikens is a significant player in organised crime, | 艾肯斯是有组织犯罪中的重要角色 |
[05:32] | and as you know, ma’am, | 如您所知 长官 |
[05:33] | he’s always successfully avoided criminal charges. | 他总能成功避开刑事指控 |
[05:35] | “As I know”? | “如我所知” |
[05:37] | Er, yes. I saw in the file. | 是 我在档案里看到的 |
[05:40] | You led the Organised Crime Unit… | 您领导过打击有组织犯罪小组 |
[05:44] | Across the investigations into Aikens’ activities. | 调查艾肯斯活动时查到的交叉对比信息 |
[05:50] | Well, that was some time ago. | 挺久前的事了 |
[05:51] | Why wasn’t I informed earlier about this new line of inquiry? | 为什么没人告知我新一轮的调查 |
[05:54] | – I’m sorry, ma’am, I… – Who initiated it? | -对不起长官 我… -谁发起的 |
[05:56] | I’m acting on information from David Budd. | 我根据大卫·巴德提供的信息开展的 |
[06:08] | Every step forward, we take one back. | 每前进一步 我们就又退一步 |
[06:28] | Something happened, boss? | 出什么事了 老大 |
[06:31] | There’s always been whispers | 一直以来都有传言 |
[06:32] | Luke Aikens had senior officers in his pocket | 说卢克·艾肯斯有高级警官当后盾 |
[06:35] | officers prepared to sabotage investigations | 他们会妨害针对 |
[06:37] | into his criminal empire. | 他犯罪帝国的调查 |
[06:39] | Our officers? | 我们的警官 |
[06:43] | There’s still so much of the Home Secretary’s assassination | 还有很多关于内阁大臣遇刺的事 |
[06:45] | we can’t put together, but a lot of it can be explained | 我们还拼凑不完整 但如果一直以来都有内奸 |
[06:48] | if all along there’s been an inside man… | 很多事情就说得通了 |
[06:52] | Or woman. | 内奸也有可能是女性 |
[07:05] | You made it! | 你来了 |
[07:10] | Never one to turn down a free drink. | 我从来不会拒绝别人请喝酒 |
[07:12] | We have a table downstairs, if that’s OK? | 我们的座位在楼下 没问题吧 |
[07:14] | It’s your manor, your rules. | 你的地盘你做主 |
[07:15] | What would you like to drink? | 你想喝什么 |
[07:18] | A beer’s fine, please. | 请给我一杯啤酒 |
[07:20] | Cheap date! The same again, please. | 这约会省钱了 来杯和刚才一样的 |
[07:23] | – But we’ll have them downstairs. – Sure, Chanel. | -但我们在楼下喝 -好的 夏奈尔 |
[07:28] | Welcome to my manor. | 欢迎来到我的地盘 |
[07:29] | Actually, it was good running into you. | 那天碰见你挺好的 |
[07:32] | Because here we are. | 因为我们现在在这里喝酒了 |
[07:34] | That too. I… | 这点也不错 我… |
[07:36] | When you finished at the Home Office, I heard a few things. | 你离开内政部后 我听说了一些事情 |
[07:39] | About me? | 关于我的 |
[07:40] | Yeah, about you. | 对 关于你的 |
[07:42] | They were always beefing me. | 他们总吐槽我 |
[07:43] | What was it this time? | 这次又说了什么 |
[07:45] | That your money comes from companies registered offshore. | 你的钱是从境外公司来的 |
[07:48] | So? | 所以呢 |
[07:49] | I think there was a concern these companies weren’t fully legit. | 他们似乎担心这些公司不太合法 |
[07:52] | Listen, David, you’re not a business person. | 听着 大卫 你不是商人 |
[07:55] | And I’m certainly not. | 我也不是 |
[07:56] | I have clever people to do all that for me. | 我有聪明人帮我打理这些 |
[07:58] | So, we could sit here and talk about corporate law all night | 我们可以坐在这里聊一晚上的企业法 |
[08:01] | and neither of us will be any the wiser. | 但其实我俩谁都不懂 |
[08:03] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[08:08] | Paid for with Nazi gold. | 酒钱是用纳粹黄金付的 |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[08:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:29] | Just trying to figure you out. | 想要猜透你 |
[08:32] | Well, depending on who you talk to, | 这取决于你在和谁说话了 |
[08:34] | I’m either deceptively deep or deceptively shallow. | 我可以假意深沉 也可以刻意肤浅 |
[08:39] | Either way, you’re deceptive. | 不管哪种 你都在骗人 |
[08:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[08:50] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[08:53] | A…belt on the right-hand side. | 右边皮带上有枪 |
[09:03] | We don’t normally allow coppers. | 我们一般不允许警察来 |
[09:08] | And we definitely don’t allow THEM. | 更不允许带枪来 |
[09:11] | Makarov, is that right? | 马卡洛夫手枪 对吗 |
[09:13] | Looks like someone’s been talking. | 看来有人给你提供情报了 |
[09:16] | Well, you go around asking for a PSL, | 你到处找人买PSL狙击步枪 |
[09:17] | it’s going to come to my attention. | 必定会引起我的注意 |
[09:20] | You supply Andy Apsted? | 是你提供枪给安迪·阿普兹德的吗 |
[09:27] | Tell me one thing. | 告诉我 |
[09:30] | He come to you, or did you go to him? | 他来找你的 还是你找上他的 |
[09:33] | Well, here’s a question for you. | 我也有问题要问你 |
[09:36] | Is that thing loaded? | 那把枪里有子弹吗 |
[09:38] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[09:41] | It’s what it’s loaded with that matters. | 里面装的是什么 才是关键 |
[09:47] | You swapped in the blanks? | 空包弹是你换的吗 |
[10:01] | Apologies, everyone. The lad’s just had too much to drink. | 抱歉 各位 他喝多了 |
[10:04] | Try not to let it spoil your evening. | 别扫了你们的兴 |
[10:18] | Sarge, you’re going to want to log in to Thornton Circus. | 警长 你看看桑顿广场的档案 |
[10:21] | – We’ve got something on Andrew Apsted. – Yeah? | -有关于安德鲁·阿普兹德的新线索 -是吗 |
[10:46] | Boss. | 老大 |
[10:48] | We’ve completed cross-checks on everyone Andrew Apsted served | 我们查了与安德鲁·阿普兹德一同服役的 |
[10:51] | alongside with in the Army. | 所有人员记录 |
[10:53] | Apsted was posted to Helmand Province | 2009年阿普兹德跟随第16工兵团 |
[10:55] | with 16 Engineer Regiment in 2009. | 被派驻到赫尔曼德省 |
[10:58] | Now, there were a number of operations carried out | 他们和英格兰皇家军团 |
[11:02] | alongside the Royal Albion Regiment. | 共同执行过许多任务 |
[11:03] | And serving in the Royal Albion at that time was, um… | 当时在皇家军团服役的是… |
[11:10] | ..Was David Budd. | 大卫·巴德 |
[11:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:15] | Yeah, it gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[11:18] | Budd went back to Julia Montague’s house | 巴德又回了茱莉娅·蒙塔古的住处 |
[11:20] | and broke in via the back entrance – that’s unguarded. | 从后门进入的 那里没人看守 |
[11:23] | I mean, he appears to have keys. | 他似乎有钥匙 |
[11:25] | He must’ve secretly got them cut when he was her PPO, | 一定是在任职她保镖期间偷配的 |
[11:27] | which is suspicious enough in itself. | 这本身就够可疑的了 |
[11:29] | I mean, he was only on the premises for one or two minutes, | 他只在屋内待了一两分钟 |
[11:32] | which means he knew exactly what he was after. | 说明他很清楚自己要找什么 |
[11:34] | Yeah. The kompromat. | 是的 污点材料 |
[11:36] | You were right, boss. | 你说得对 老大 |
[11:39] | There’s been an inside man all along. | 一直以来都有内奸 |
[11:42] | The fucker has played me since day one. | 这家伙从一开始就骗了我 |
[11:44] | He’s played us all. | 我们都被他耍了 |
[11:47] | We’re going to be the ones to bring him in. | 我们会亲手将他缉拿归案 |
[11:51] | Let’s find the bastard. | 找到这混蛋 |
[12:02] | Observations for a male wanted in connection | 各单位留意茱莉娅·蒙塔古刺杀案的 |
[12:04] | with the murder of Julia Montague. | 男性通缉犯 |
[12:06] | Police Sergeant David Budd, IC1 male, | 大卫·巴德警长 白人男性 |
[12:10] | early 30s, dark hair. | 30岁出头 深色头发 |
[12:12] | Subject may be armed and is extremely dangerous. | 目标可能持有武器 非常危险 |
[12:15] | Repeat, David Budd is to be treated as extremely dangerous. | 重复 大卫·巴德是危险人物 |
[14:25] | Mrs Budd, do you know the name Andrew Apsted? | 巴德太太 你听过安德鲁·阿普兹德这个名字吗 |
[14:30] | No. | 没有 |
[14:31] | Apsted and David served in Afghanistan together. | 阿普兹德和大卫曾一起在阿富汗服役 |
[14:34] | Apsted had a history of post-traumatic stress | 阿普兹德患有创伤后遗症 |
[14:35] | and took his own life. | 已自杀身亡 |
[14:38] | One of our current lines of inquiry | 我们调查时发现 |
[14:40] | is that Apsted and your husband were accomplices | 阿普兹德和你丈夫 |
[14:42] | in the Thornton Circus attempt on the Home Secretary’s life. | 合谋在桑顿广场刺杀内政大臣 |
[14:46] | No… No! Dave would never… | 不 大卫绝不会… |
[14:48] | David has lied and lied to all of us, you included, | 大卫说谎了 把我们都骗了 包括你 |
[14:53] | and our priority now is to bring him safely into custody. | 我们现在的首要任务是将他安全关押起来 |
[14:57] | Has he said anything to you | 他有没有对你 |
[14:58] | that might shed some light on his plans? | 透露过他的计划 |
[15:03] | Well, he did say one thing the last time I saw him, | 我上次见到他时 他说的一句话 |
[15:05] | which really worried me. | 令我很担心 |
[15:07] | He said he needed to act now “Before it was too late”. | 他说必须尽快行动 “否则就来不及了” |
[15:11] | I… | 我… |
[15:12] | Is he in danger? | 他有危险吗 |
[15:13] | Mrs Budd, I believe what David meant by “Before it’s too late” | 巴德太太 我想大卫说的来不及 |
[15:16] | is before his link to Andrew Apsted was detected. | 是指他和安德鲁的关系要被发现了 |
[15:19] | Hence all the lies and the betrayals. | 他的谎言和背叛也会因此曝光 |
[15:22] | Now, I’d like you to accompany me to Walworth Police Station | 我希望你跟我到沃尔沃思警局 |
[15:25] | to help with our inquiries, OK? | 协助我们调查 好吗 |
[15:28] | Vicky, Ella and Charlie are safe and well, no sightings of David, | 维姬 艾拉和查理安全无恙 没发现大卫 |
[15:31] | but we’ve dispatched an officer to the school | 但我们已经派警员到学校了 |
[15:33] | for safeguarding purposes. | 以防万一 |
[15:35] | No. Dave would never hurt the kids. | 不 大卫绝对不会伤害孩子们 |
[15:37] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[15:38] | Who would he hurt? | 那他会伤害谁 |
[15:47] | Madam, don’t be alarmed. | 女士 别害怕 |
[15:49] | Please can I use your telephone? | 能借用一下你的电话吗 |
[15:50] | Please, I just need some help, ma’am, please. | 拜托了 我需要帮助 女士 |
[15:57] | Madam, stop! Police officer. | 女士 停下 我是警察 |
[16:00] | I understand the state I look. | 我知道我看起来很吓人 |
[16:01] | My name’s Police Sergeant David Budd. | 我是大卫·巴德警长 |
[16:03] | Do you have a mobile telephone, please? | 能借用你的电话吗 |
[16:05] | All I need you to do is call 999 and hold the phone on speaker | 你只需拨打报警电话 打开免提 |
[16:08] | so I can contact the Police Operator. | 让我联系警方接线员 |
[16:10] | The call’s free of charge. | 这个号码是免费的 |
[16:13] | Madam, it’s an emergency. Please. | 女士 事态紧急 拜托了 |
[16:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:20] | – Emergency, which service do you require? – Police. | -紧急中心 你需要什么服务 -报警 |
[16:24] | Putting you through now. | 转接中 |
[16:26] | Police, what is your emergency? | 警察 你有什么紧急情况 |
[16:28] | PS David Budd, using a member of the public’s phone, | 我是大卫·巴德警长 正在使用民众的手机 |
[16:30] | I am Status Zero on Saltmarsh Street. | 我在盐沼街 需要紧急支援 |
[16:35] | Can you confirm your name, please? | 能再说一遍你的名字吗 |
[16:37] | Police Sergeant David Budd. | 大卫·巴德警长 |
[16:40] | Units are on their way, PS Budd. | 支援马上赶来 巴德警长 |
[16:42] | Please return the phone to the member of the public. | 请把手机还给民众 |
[16:47] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[16:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:17] | Obs on David Budd. | 找到大卫·巴德了 |
[17:18] | Saltmarsh Street. | 盐沼街 |
[17:19] | Received. Saltmarsh Street, blue-light it. | 收到 盐沼街 亮警灯 |
[17:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:28] | I need your full cooperation, Vicky. | 我需要你全力配合 维姬 |
[17:30] | This could turn into a negotiation situation. | 等下可能会变成谈判 |
[17:57] | Control, Trojan, stand by for sit-rep. | T呼叫总指挥部 等待现场情况汇报 |
[18:02] | Did you see where he went? | 你看见他往哪儿走了吗 |
[18:05] | Extend the search outwards. | 扩大搜索范围 |
[18:08] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:09] | Trojan sit-rep – unarmed, clear to enter. | T汇报现场情况 无武器 可以进入 |
[18:20] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[18:21] | PS Mason, ma’am. | 我是梅森警长 长官 |
[18:22] | Lorraine Craddock, Budd’s boss. | 洛林·克拉多克 巴德的上级 |
[18:24] | I’m hoping I can talk him into cooperating. | 希望我能说服他配合我们 |
[18:26] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[18:36] | Ma’am, DS Rayburn, SO15. | 长官 我是反恐部的雷本警长 |
[18:39] | I’ve got Budd’s wife with me. | 我把巴德的妻子带来了 |
[18:48] | I’m cooperating. Don’t shoot! | 我会配合的 别开枪 |
[18:51] | Armed police! Hands in the air! | 武装警察 举起双手 |
[18:52] | – Don’t shoot! – Hands in the air now! | -别开枪 -快举起双手 |
[18:54] | – I can’t! – David, please do as we say! | -我做不到 -大卫 照我们说的做 |
[18:57] | No-one needs to get hurt! | 就没人会受伤 |
[18:58] | I need to explain! | 我必须解释 |
[18:59] | Raise your hands! | 举起双手 |
[19:00] | David, please. Raise your hands! | 大卫 求你 举起双手 |
[19:03] | Final warning! | 最后警告 |
[19:05] | Raise your hands! | 举起双手 |
[19:09] | Shit! | 该死 |
[19:09] | Pull back! | 退后 |
[19:12] | Clear the area! | 疏散这片区域 |
[19:16] | David, don’t move! | 大卫 别动 |
[19:17] | Stay perfectly still! | 一动也别动 |
[19:19] | It’s a dead man’s switch! | 这是失能开关 |
[19:22] | Anything happens to me, it’ll go off. | 我有个三长两短 它会自动爆炸 |
[19:24] | Control, active message. | 总指挥部 汇报情况 |
[19:26] | Go ahead, Trojan. | 请讲 T |
[19:27] | I didn’t do this! You need to believe me. | 不是我干的 你们要相信我 |
[19:29] | Subject armed with PBIED, require safe route. | 嫌犯身上缠着简易爆炸装置 需要安全路线 |
[19:33] | We need Expo here and a negotiator. | 派拆弹专家和谈判专家来 |
[19:34] | Ma’am. | 收到 长官 |
[19:36] | Control, Charlie Yankee Five Seven, | 总指挥部 CY57 |
[19:38] | request Expo and negotiator to Saltmarsh Street. | 需要拆弹专家和谈判专家来盐沼街 |
[19:40] | I didn’t do this! | 不是我干的 |
[19:42] | I was put in this vest! | 是别人给我穿上的 |
[19:44] | – We need to get him away from all these buildings. – Agreed. | -我们得让他远离这些高楼 -同意 |
[19:48] | We need to move you to a less built-up area! | 我们需要你移动到更开阔一些的地方 |
[19:51] | It’s a DMS. | 这是失能开关 |
[19:52] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[19:53] | You need you to comply right now! | 你要服从命令 |
[19:55] | I AM COMPLYING! Do not shoot! | 我服从了 别开枪 |
[19:57] | Turn around slowly with your hands in the air. | 慢慢转身 手举着别动 |
[20:01] | Trojan, route via Saltmarsh Mews. | T 从盐沼街马房走 |
[20:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[20:07] | Taking the street to your right, walk there slowly now. | 走向你右手边那条街 慢慢走 |
[20:15] | Control from Trojan, active message. | T呼叫总指挥部 汇报情况 |
[20:17] | Request directions to safe area. | 请导航我们走向安全区域 |
[20:22] | Just keep moving. | 一直走 |
[20:24] | No sudden moves. | 别突然行动 |
[20:24] | Trojan, destination is Pope Square, | T 目的地是教皇广场 |
[20:27] | approximately 500 metres | 大约在你们现在所处的 |
[20:28] | – south-west of your position in Saltmarsh Road. – Armed police, | -盐沼路西南500米处 -武装警察 |
[20:30] | get back! | 离远点 |
[20:31] | Left turn into Pope Lane, | 左转进入教皇小巷 |
[20:34] | followed by right turn into Pope Square. | 接着右转 到达教皇广场 |
[20:37] | Traffic control and air ops covering the route. | 路上有交警和空中支援协助你们 |
[20:39] | Received. | 收到 |
[20:40] | Keep walking! | 继续走 |
[20:59] | Sir, we’re just tapping into the CCTV camera now. | 长官 我们刚刚接入了现场监控 |
[21:05] | – Get out of the park! – Keep it moving! | -离开公园 -继续走 |
[21:15] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[21:16] | As far away from the buildings as possible. | 离建筑物越远越好 |
[21:29] | Control, Trojan. Subject now confined to Pope Square. | T呼叫总指挥部 嫌犯已被控制在教皇广场 |
[21:33] | Require critical shot authorisation. | 下令即可击毙 |
[21:36] | Received, stand by. | 收到 待命 |
[21:44] | He’s saying it’s trigger-activated. | 他说炸弹是触发引爆式的 |
[21:45] | – Are we safe to get a radio to him? – Ma’am? | -我们能给他个对讲机吗 -长官 什么 |
[21:48] | If we’re going to get him to surrender, | 要是想让他主动投降 |
[21:49] | we’ll need to be able to talk. | 就得让他能跟我们沟通 |
[21:59] | David, I’m going to lay the radio down for you, OK? | 大卫 我要给你在地上放个对讲机 明白吗 |
[22:02] | Do not move yet! | 先别动 |
[22:06] | Ok! | 好 |
[22:16] | Bring the wife, just in case, OK? | 带他妻子过来 以防万一 好吗 |
[22:18] | Got the radio? Cheers. | 准备好对讲机了 谢谢 |
[22:24] | Stay still until I tell you. | 我让你动你再动 |
[22:29] | Ok. | 好 |
[22:34] | Pick up the radio! | 捡起对讲机 |
[22:57] | Back to back on 2. | 调到2频道 |
[22:59] | David, please listen to me very carefully. | 大卫 仔细听我说 |
[23:03] | I really hope this can be resolved with no-one getting hurt. | 我真心希望这件事可以平安解决 |
[23:06] | For your own sake, for your family and colleagues, | 为了你自己 为了你的家人和同事 |
[23:10] | please give yourself up. | 投降吧 |
[23:15] | Ma’am, I’ve tried to remove the vest. | 长官 我试过脱掉背心 |
[23:17] | It’s booby-trapped with co-ax connectors across the clasps. | 这上面有饵雷 扣环上系着同轴连接器 |
[23:20] | They’re wired to the control unit. | 接在控制器上 |
[23:22] | I give you my solemn promise your previous good service | 我向你郑重承诺 之后处置你时 |
[23:26] | and the effect of your recent traumatic experiences | 会考虑到你之前的良好表现 |
[23:28] | will be taken into account. | 以及最近那件事的创伤 |
[23:31] | Ma’am, you’re not listening to me. | 长官 你没听进去 |
[23:32] | I was knocked unconscious. | 我被打晕了 |
[23:33] | When I came round I was in this vest | 等我醒过来的时候身上就穿着这件背心 |
[23:35] | with my thumb taped to the DMS. | 手指被胶带粘在了失能开关上 |
[23:37] | David, you’ve got to be straight with us. | 大卫 你得跟我们说实话 |
[23:40] | You hid your relationship with Apsted. | 你隐瞒你和阿普兹德的关系 |
[23:43] | You hid your involvement in Julia Montague’s assassination. | 隐瞒你参与刺杀了茱莉娅·蒙塔古 |
[23:46] | I had nothing to do with Julia’s assassination, nothing! | 我和茱莉娅的死没有关系 完全没有 |
[23:49] | I tried to save her! | 我想救她的 |
[23:51] | David, you’ve betrayed everyone’s trust. | 大卫 你辜负了所有人的信任 |
[23:54] | We won’t be fooled again. | 我们不会再被你欺骗了 |
[23:56] | I’m telling the truth! | 我说的是实话 |
[24:00] | I’m sorry, David. I did my best for you. | 抱歉 大卫 我尽力了 |
[24:05] | What? Your best? What are you doing? | 什么 尽力了 你要干什么 |
[24:08] | This is an SO15 operation. | 这事归反恐部处理了 |
[24:09] | Ma’am, what are you doing? | 长官 你要干什么 |
[24:14] | David, let’s try and stay calm, yeah? | 大卫 试着冷静一点 好吗 |
[24:17] | David, are you receiving me? | 大卫 能听到我说话吗 |
[24:19] | Vic, get away from here! | 小维 远离这里 |
[24:21] | – Dave, they want me here. – Get away! | -大卫 是他们叫我来的 -快离开 |
[24:26] | Just get Expo here, Louise, | 快叫拆弹专家过来 露易斯 |
[24:27] | please, get me out of this thing. | 求你了 帮我把这东西取下来 |
[24:28] | Stay still and keep your hands where we can see them. | 站着别动 把手放在我们看得到的地方 |
[24:32] | My hand is on the DMS. | 我的手放在失能开关上 |
[24:34] | What’s the matter with you? Are you blind? | 你什么毛病 瞎了吗 |
[24:36] | No, David. | 没有 大卫 |
[24:39] | I’m being set up! | 我是被陷害的 |
[24:40] | The people that did this to me, | 陷害我的人 |
[24:42] | they’re the ones who killed Julia! | 他们才是杀害茱莉娅的凶手 |
[24:46] | OK, David. | 够了 大卫 |
[24:49] | Louise, I know I betrayed your trust. | 露易斯 我知道我辜负了你的信任 |
[24:52] | I lied about Andy Apsted. | 我在安德鲁·阿普兹德的事上说谎了 |
[24:53] | But if I’d come clean, I’d have been the fall guy | 但如果我坦白了 我就成了替罪羊 |
[24:55] | and the people that really killed Julia | 而真正杀害茱莉娅的凶手 |
[24:57] | would have gotten away with it. | 就会逍遥法外 |
[24:58] | I didn’t wanted to lie. I had to! | 我也不想说谎 但我不得不那么做 |
[25:00] | David, please, just do what they say! | 大卫 求你了 按他们说的做吧 |
[25:02] | She’s fine. | 没事 |
[25:03] | David, you need help, please! | 大卫 你需要帮助 求你了 |
[25:06] | Vic, I’m telling the truth! | 小维 我说的是实话 |
[25:08] | Trojan, Control. | 总指挥部呼叫T |
[25:11] | Go ahead, Control. | 请说 总指挥部 |
[25:12] | Message from SFC. | 作战部指挥官下达指令 |
[25:14] | Critical shot authorised. | 允许击毙 |
[25:17] | Received. | 收到 |
[25:22] | Line of fire, behind me. | 危险位置 到我后面去 |
[25:29] | I know I lied, I hid things, but you have to understand | 我知道我说谎了 也隐瞒了 但请你们理解 |
[25:31] | I had nothing to do with Andy trying to kill Julia. | 我跟安德鲁暗杀茱莉娅未遂一事没有关系 |
[25:33] | Nothing to do with the bomb that killed her. | 跟害死她的炸弹也没有关系 |
[25:35] | I wanted to know who did it. | 我只想知道是谁做的 |
[25:37] | I don’t know who did it! | 我不知道是谁做的 |
[25:38] | It was Security Service, Organised Crime, terrorism – | 是国安局 有组织犯罪集团 还是恐怖分子 |
[25:41] | that’s what I was trying to find out. | 我是在寻找答案 |
[25:46] | Pictures up. | 画面有了 |
[25:47] | Also an SO15 DS awaiting Silver to Status Six. | 还有一名反恐部警探在等待S到达现场 |
[25:51] | Control, Silver seconds away. | 总指挥部 S马上就到 |
[25:54] | – Get me live with the field. – Sir. | -给我接通现场的频道 -是 长官 |
[25:57] | I know you think I’m lying… | 我知道你们觉得我在说谎 |
[25:58] | Any RT revealing what he’s told them so far? | 能通过无线电通讯得知他说了什么吗 |
[26:00] | – No, sir. – Get this blown up. | -不能 长官 -放大 |
[26:02] | – Sir. – …the conspiracy, whatever, to kill Julia. | -是 长官 -…这个谋害茱莉娅的阴谋 |
[26:05] | There was security pictures of St Matthew’s College. | 我有圣马太大学监控录像的截图 |
[26:08] | They knew about the Home Secretary’s itinerary. | 他们事先就知道内政大臣的行程 |
[26:11] | By me, sir. | 到我边上来 长官 |
[26:12] | – Silver, Status Six. – Control, received. | -S到达现场 -总指挥部收到 |
[26:14] | – Boss. – Any idea what kind of explosive’s in the device? | -老大 -知道背心上装的什么炸药吗 |
[26:18] | Not yet, no, boss, | 还不知道 老大 |
[26:19] | and I wouldn’t hold much store in Budd’s answers either. | 我也不太相信巴德的说法 |
[26:21] | It’s been a stream of bullshit since day one. | 他从最开始说的就都是扯淡 |
[26:23] | All right, Louise, I hear you, | 好了 露易斯 我知道了 |
[26:24] | but let’s lower the temperature a bit. | 但我们需要缓解一下气氛 |
[26:26] | – What channel? – Two. | -几号频道 -2号 |
[26:29] | David, Deepak Sharma, receiving? | 大卫 我是迪帕克·夏尔马 能收到吗 |
[26:32] | Receiving. | 收到 |
[26:34] | What can you tell us about the PBIED? | 能描述一下你身上的爆炸装置吗 |
[26:39] | It resembles the device worn by Nadia Ali | 它和10·1恐袭案中 |
[26:41] | during the 1st of October attack. | 纳蒂亚·阿里穿的装置很像 |
[26:44] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[26:45] | I saw hers up close before it was con-exed. | 她身上的装置被拆除前 我近距离观察过 |
[26:48] | The HE, the detonators, the control unit. | 上面的烈性炸药 引爆器 控制器 |
[26:50] | Mine appear exactly the same. | 都跟我身上的看起来一模一样 |
[26:52] | You understand our doubts here, mate? | 你能理解我们的疑虑吧 兄弟 |
[26:53] | Our inquiries have led us to | 我们经过调查认为 |
[26:54] | the probability of an inside man within the force | 警队内部可能有内奸 |
[26:57] | who conspired in the security breaches necessary | 这个内奸和相关部门人员 |
[26:59] | to assassinate the Home Secretary. | 合谋刺杀内政大臣 |
[27:01] | I’m not the inside man! | 我不是内奸 |
[27:03] | But here you are, wearing the exact same PBIED | 可你却站在这里 穿着和活跃恐怖组织 |
[27:05] | employed by an active terror cell. | 所用完全一样的爆炸装置 |
[27:08] | This is how it happened, sir. | 事情是这样的 长官 |
[27:09] | I was contacted by Chanel Dyson. | 夏奈尔·戴森联系了我 |
[27:11] | She set a trap. | 她设下了一个圈套 |
[27:13] | I was ambushed by Luke Aikens and put into this vest, | 我被卢克·艾肯斯袭击 并被穿上了这件背心 |
[27:15] | to frame me, to point the finger away from Organised Crime. | 目的是陷害我 免除有组织犯罪集团的嫌疑 |
[27:18] | You keep asking us to believe you, | 你一直让我们相信你 |
[27:20] | David, and now you’re telling us | 大卫 而现在你却告诉我们 |
[27:21] | you’re arranging a secret meeting with one of the suspects. | 你和我们的一位疑犯秘密见面了 |
[27:23] | I was trying to trace Andy Apsted’s PSL rifle! | 我是想追查安德鲁·阿普兹德的PSL狙击步枪 |
[27:26] | It was supplied by Luke Aikens. | 枪是卢克·艾肯斯提供的 |
[27:28] | It was his men that broke into my flat. | 就是他的人闯入了我的公寓 |
[27:30] | Why do you think that, David? | 你为什么会这么觉得 大卫 |
[27:31] | I used a pistol I brought back from Afghanistan as bait. | 我用了一把我从阿富汗带回来的手枪当诱饵 |
[27:34] | Luke knew all about it. Knew it had been tampered with. | 卢克知道它的存在 知道它被人动过手脚 |
[27:41] | Look, ask Vic. She knows. | 不信就问小维 她知道的 |
[27:42] | She knows! She’ll prove that I’m telling the truth. | 她知道 她会证明我说的是实话 |
[27:44] | Vicky, will you tell him? | 维姬 你能告诉他吗 |
[27:49] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[27:50] | The pistol, someone tampered with the bullets, | 枪里的子弹被人动过手脚了 |
[27:52] | they replaced them with blanks. | 换成了空包弹 |
[27:54] | How do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[27:57] | After the Home Secretary died, | 内政大臣死后 |
[27:58] | David tried to shoot himself. | 大卫尝试过自杀 |
[28:00] | But, look, why would Dave try and shoot himself with a blank, | 但大卫为什么会用空包弹自杀 |
[28:03] | unless he didn’t realise the gun had been tampered with? | 除非他没意识到枪被动过手脚吧 |
[28:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:09] | David, clearly we need to look into this further. | 大卫 这事我们肯定要深入调查 |
[28:11] | But we’re being told that you’re suicidal, | 不过我们得知你有自杀倾向 |
[28:13] | and now here you are in a suicide vest. | 而你现在正穿着自杀式炸弹背心 |
[28:16] | No, no, no! That’s not it, that’s not the point here! | 不 不是这个问题 这不是重点 |
[28:19] | Where’s this pistol now, mate? You got it with you? | 枪现在在哪儿 在你身上吗 |
[28:22] | No, Luke’s men seized it before they fitted the vest. | 不在 卢克的人在给我穿上背心前拿走了 |
[28:25] | Look, forget the pistol, it’s the blank rounds that are proof. | 听着 别管枪了 空包弹才是证据 |
[28:27] | I’ve still got them. They’re hidden in my flat. | 我还留着 藏在我公寓里 |
[28:29] | Maybe you can pull DNA, | 或许你们可以提取DNA |
[28:30] | prints from them that are going to link it back to Luke’s men. | 上面的指纹会追查到卢克的人 |
[28:32] | All this evidence you’ve kept hidden. | 你隐瞒了这么多证据 |
[28:35] | We know you broke into Julia Montague’s flat. | 我们知道你闯入了茱莉娅·蒙塔古的公寓 |
[28:38] | Led me up the garden path on that one, too. | 这事我也上了你的当 |
[28:41] | I am sorry about that, Louise. I had to. | 我很抱歉 露易斯 我别无选择 |
[28:43] | I couldn’t risk what I found being common knowledge. | 我不能让我的发现被公之于众 |
[28:46] | Why, David? | 为什么 大卫 |
[28:47] | Why couldn’t you trust your colleagues? | 你为什么就不相信你的同事呢 |
[28:50] | Because of the conspiracy. Because of the Security Service. | 因为有阴谋 因为国安局 |
[28:54] | I found where Julia hid the kompromat. | 我找到茱莉娅藏污点材料的地方了 |
[28:57] | – Phone. – The tablet. | -电话 -那个平板 |
[28:59] | Where is it, David? | 在哪儿 大卫 |
[29:02] | My flat, downstairs, in the bathroom, above a spotlight. | 我公寓 楼下 浴室的灯上面 |
[29:07] | Budd’s flat. Downstairs bathroom. Above a spotlight. | 巴德的公寓 楼下浴室的灯上面 |
[29:10] | Seconds away. | 马上到 |
[29:11] | Budd’s flat. Turn right. | 巴德公寓 右转 |
[29:16] | Do you give consent to search? | 你同意我们搜查吗 |
[29:18] | Yes, sir. | 同意 长官 |
[29:19] | Control, Silver, I need a search team | S呼叫总指挥部 我需要一支搜查队 |
[29:20] | to David Budd’s address immediately. | 立刻到大卫·巴德的住处 |
[29:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:35] | They’re changing radio channels. | 他们换无线电频道了 |
[29:45] | Security Service may be monitoring this, | 国安局可能在监听 |
[29:47] | so do not share via any regular channels. | 所以别在常规频道上说 |
[29:49] | Advise search team not to tamper with the spotlight, | 通知搜查队别去动那盏灯 |
[29:51] | to hold back from entering the property. | 在公寓门口守着 |
[29:56] | Received. | 收到 |
[29:57] | What’s the message? What’s Budd say? | 什么内容 巴德说了什么 |
[29:59] | Sorry, sir, they’re too quick for us. | 抱歉 长官 太快了 我们不知道 |
[30:21] | Armed police! | 武装警察 |
[30:23] | – Get down on the ground! – Hands where I can see them. | -趴下 -手放在我能看见的地方 |
[30:24] | Down on the ground! Search him! | 趴在地上 搜身 |
[30:26] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[30:33] | One in custody. | 一人被捕 |
[30:35] | Matching e-fit of Richard Longcross. | 和理查德·朗克罗斯的电子画像吻合 |
[30:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[30:45] | Hold Expo. | 让拆弹专家等等 |
[30:49] | They need to get this thing off me! | 他们得把这东西从我身上拆下来 |
[30:53] | I would if I could, mate, but you know the drill. | 我也想 但你清楚规矩 |
[30:55] | There’s a risk you’ll trigger the device to take them with you. | 你有可能引爆装置和他们同归于尽 |
[30:57] | I don’t want anyone here getting hurt. | 我不希望这里任何人受伤 |
[31:01] | My hand’s aching on this DMS! | 我粘在开关上的手指都僵了 |
[31:05] | I want to talk to my wife. | 我想和我妻子说话 |
[31:10] | It might be the last chance I get. | 这也许是我最后的机会了 |
[31:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:20] | Go set to set on 3. | 频道换到3号 |
[31:23] | Press here when you want to talk. | 说话时按这里 |
[31:29] | I’ve let you down, Vic, I know that. | 我让你失望了 小维 我知道 |
[31:32] | But on our children’s lives, | 但我以孩子们的生命发誓 |
[31:33] | I’m not a traitor and I had nothing to do with Julia’s murder. | 我不是叛徒 与茱莉娅的谋杀无关 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry for what I’ve put you through. | 对不起 让你受了那么多罪 |
[31:42] | I’m sorry I’ve stopped being the man you married. | 对不起 我不是你当初嫁的那个人了 |
[31:47] | I’ve tried to explain, | 我想过要解释 |
[31:48] | but part of me never wants to explain what the war did to me. | 但我内心深处永远不想解释战争对我的影响 |
[31:54] | I never wanted it to touch you, or us, | 我从来不愿让这些影响到你 或我们 |
[31:57] | but it has. | 可还是影响了 |
[31:59] | I tried to stop it, but I couldn’t. | 我想阻止它 但是做不到 |
[32:06] | I’ve failed as a husband, and as a father, | 我没有当好丈夫 当好父亲 |
[32:09] | and that’s the worst thing. | 这是最糟糕的 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:14] | Help him! Why won’t you help him? | 帮帮他 你们为什么不帮他 |
[32:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:24] | Let me examine the device, sir. | 让我检查一下炸弹 长官 |
[32:31] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:32] | Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:34] | Ballistic shields. | 防弹盾牌 |
[32:44] | With me. | 跟着我 |
[32:51] | Any sudden moves, any shout from me, | 他突然行动 或我大声喊了 |
[32:55] | take him out. | 就朝他开枪 |
[32:58] | Hold. | 停 |
[33:11] | My name’s Daniel Chung. | 我叫丹尼尔·钟 |
[33:13] | – I’m going to begin by examining this device. – Thank you. | -我要先检查一下这个炸弹 -谢谢 |
[33:17] | I’m David. | 我叫大卫 |
[33:19] | David… | 大卫 |
[33:21] | ..Remain perfectly still with your hands facing me. | 把手朝着我 然后一点别动 |
[33:25] | Apart from the dead man’s switch, | 除了这个失能开关 |
[33:26] | are there any other initiation devices? | 还有其他引爆装置吗 |
[33:28] | To the best of my knowledge, no. | 据我所知 没有 |
[33:31] | David, keep pressure on the DMS. | 大卫 用力按住失能开关 |
[33:35] | I need you to turn very slowly through 360 degrees | 现在非常缓慢地旋转一周 |
[33:38] | so I can inspect the whole device. | 好让我检查一下整个装置 |
[34:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | I don’t see any hidden initiation devices. | 我没看到任何隐藏的引爆装置 |
[34:19] | Now I’m going to carry out a closer examination. | 现在我要更靠近检查 |
[34:23] | Please remain completely still, maintaining pressure on the DMS. | 请你一动别动 用力按住失能开关 |
[34:25] | I will. | 好的 |
[34:31] | The co-ax wires across | 穿过扣环的 |
[34:32] | the clasps are wired into the control unit. | 同轴电缆连接着控制器 |
[34:36] | I’m going to examine the control unit now. | 我现在要检查一下控制器 |
[34:39] | Please remain perfectly still for me, David, | 请保持静止不动 大卫 |
[34:41] | maintaining pressure on the DMS. | 同时继续用力按住失能开关 |
[35:20] | David, I’ve completed my examination, | 大卫 我已经检查完毕 |
[35:21] | and now I need to confer with my colleagues. | 现在我需要与同事商量一下 |
[35:24] | Stay here, remaining perfectly still, | 待在这里 千万别动 |
[35:26] | and keep maintaining pressure on the DMS. | 并继续用力按住对失能开关 |
[35:32] | No. Come back. | 不 别走 |
[35:35] | Come back! | 回来 |
[35:45] | – Ma’am. – Ma’am. | -长官 -长官 |
[35:47] | Great work on getting Longcross into custody. Well done. | 朗克罗斯已被捕 干得漂亮 |
[35:50] | Budd’s device appears to be the work of the original bomb-maker. | 巴德身上的装置似乎出自最开始的炸弹客之手 |
[35:57] | It’s impossible to tell if | 目前还无法判断 |
[35:58] | he put it on himself or someone did it to him. | 是他自己还是他人安置的 |
[36:01] | I read the report on the 1/10 device. | 我看过10·1恐袭案爆炸装置的报告 |
[36:04] | This is equally sophisticated. | 这个与之同等复杂 |
[36:06] | Can it be defused? | 你能拆除吗 |
[36:08] | I can try, but there’s an extremely high risk of detonation. | 我可以试试 但是引爆装置的风险极高 |
[36:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:17] | This is Anne Sampson, David. | 大卫 我是安妮·桑普森 |
[36:19] | Tell us, are there other bombers at large? | 是否有其他”人弹”在逃 |
[36:23] | Not that I know of. | 据我了解没有 |
[36:24] | Are further attacks planned? | 是否还有其他的袭击计划 |
[36:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:31] | Who built the device you’re wearing? | 你身上的装置是谁制造的 |
[36:33] | Ma’am, this wasn’t my doing. | 长官 我不是自愿成为”人弹”的 |
[36:34] | I don’t know who built it. | 我不知道炸弹是谁造的 |
[36:42] | We’ve got no idea of the power of the device | 我们不能确定炸弹的威力 |
[36:44] | or how long he can hold the DMS. | 也不知道他还能按住开关多久 |
[36:46] | Added to which, Budd’s got a history of deception | 另外 巴德过去曾欺瞒同僚 |
[36:48] | and is highly likely to be the inside man | 他极有可能是 |
[36:50] | who’s enabled this conspiracy. | 这起阴谋的内奸 |
[36:58] | Get everyone to pull back outside the cordons | 让大家都退到警戒线外 |
[37:00] | and then we’ll re-spin the wheel. | 我们再重做安排 |
[37:05] | Deepak. | 别愣着了 迪帕克 |
[37:07] | Ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[37:08] | Everyone pull back! | 所有人后撤 |
[37:10] | Pull back. | 撤到警戒线外 |
[37:14] | David. | 大卫 |
[37:16] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[37:18] | Mrs Budd. | 巴德太太 |
[37:19] | I’m innocent! Please! | 我是无辜的 求你们了 |
[37:21] | You’re killing me! | 你们这是要我死 |
[37:22] | Pull back to a safe distance, please. | 请撤退到安全地带 |
[37:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:28] | See what she’s up to? | 你看清她在打什么算盘了吗 |
[37:30] | All the easier to pin everything on David when he’s dead. | 如果大卫死了 更能轻而易举把一切怪到他头上 |
[37:33] | She’s the one with links to Luke Aikens. | 她才是和卢克·艾肯斯有关联的人 |
[37:36] | Quick as you can. | 快点 |
[37:45] | If I stay put, she’ll order the shot. | 如果我不动 桑普森会下令开枪 |
[37:47] | If I run, she’ll do the same. | 如果我跑 她也会下令开枪 |
[37:51] | No! Stop! Stop her! | 不 站住 拦住她 |
[37:55] | Vicky, no! | 维姬 别过来 |
[37:55] | – Hold fire! Hold fire! – Vic, it’s too dangerous. | -别开枪 别开枪 -小维 太危险了 |
[37:58] | That’s Charlie and Ella losing the both of us. | 查理和艾拉可能会同时失去父母 |
[38:00] | I believe you, Dave, I believe that you’re innocent. | 我相信你 大卫 我相信你是无辜的 |
[38:03] | This gives you a chance to prove it. | 这让你有机会证明自己的清白 |
[38:05] | Trojan to TFC, | T队呼叫战术指挥部 |
[38:06] | subject’s wife now in close proximity to device. | 目标妻子已进入爆炸范围 |
[38:11] | Trojan, TFC. SFC rescinds critical shot. | 收到 指挥官下令取消射击 |
[38:16] | Off aim! | 取消射击 |
[38:23] | Budd to Sampson. | 巴德呼叫桑普森 |
[38:26] | Sampson. | 说 |
[38:28] | I’ll lead you to the evidence that proves I’m telling the truth. | 我会带你们找到证据 证明我的清白 |
[38:31] | Stay where you are. | 待在原地 |
[38:34] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:36] | Stay close. | 跟紧了 |
[38:38] | We walk. | 我们走 |
[38:41] | David! | 大卫 |
[38:44] | David! | 大卫 |
[38:46] | David! | 大卫 |
[38:51] | Mobile containment – 100 metres rolling cordon. | 移动封锁区域 设置一百米的移动警戒线 |
[38:55] | – Red team with me. – Get traffic control in place | -红队跟我来 -让交通管制部门 |
[38:57] | – to create a safety corridor. – Ma’am. | -清出一条安全通道 -是 长官 |
[39:03] | Help us out here, mate. Where are you going? | 跟我们说说 你要去哪里 |
[39:06] | My flat. | 我的公寓 |
[39:07] | Long walk ahead. | 还有很长一段路 |
[39:14] | The incident began earlier this morning | “人弹”事件始于今天早晨 |
[39:14] | 伦敦中心自杀式爆炸袭击警告 “人弹”为伦敦警厅警察 | |
[39:17] | with reports of a man wearing a suicide vest | 有报道称一个穿着自杀式炸弹背心的男人 |
[39:19] | causing a disturbance in Saltmarsh Street. | 在盐沼街引起恐慌 |
[39:22] | Specialist Firearms Officers | 伦敦警厅反恐分部的 |
[39:24] | of the Metropolitan Police’s counter-terrorism unit, SCO19, | SO19特警队员 |
[39:28] | attended the incident within a few minutes | 在事件发生几分钟后便到达现场 |
[39:31] | and the area was closed to the public. | 并封锁整片区域 |
[39:34] | The incident moved to Pope Square… | 此后”人弹”转移到教皇广场… |
[39:34] | You had the whole situation locked down. | 你本来已控制了局势 |
[39:37] | We’ve got an innocent civilian in harm’s way | 有一位无辜平民太靠近炸弹 |
[39:39] | and Budd claims to be leading us to crucial evidence. | 而且巴德表示要带我们去找重要证据 |
[39:43] | He’s making for his home address. | 他正往自己的家前进 |
[39:45] | Armed units are in situ and residents are being evacuated. | 武装小队已就位 附近居民均被撤离 |
[39:48] | Air Ops are also conducting neighbourhood surveillance | 空中支援也在附近区域搜寻 |
[39:51] | for possible associates. So far, none detected. | 可疑同伙 目前没有任何发现 |
[39:54] | Then who’s he working with? | 那他在跟谁合作 |
[39:55] | We’ve established a link to Andrew Apsted, | 我们已找到他与安德鲁·阿普兹德的联系 |
[39:58] | the Thornton Circus sniper. | 桑顿广场的狙击手 |
[40:00] | I see. | 明白了 |
[40:08] | You never said you were including the Security Service. | 你没提过国安局也参与此次行动 |
[40:11] | Anne, Anne, we’re all in this together. | 安妮 安妮 我们现在要齐心协力 |
[40:18] | Stephen? | 史蒂芬 |
[40:21] | You may be interested to hear my officers have taken into custody | 你也许会有兴趣知道我的手下已逮捕了 |
[40:24] | a male suspect matching the e-fit of Richard Longcross. | 一位男性嫌疑人 与理查德·朗克罗斯的画像相符 |
[40:28] | And we’re currently exploring a number of lines of inquiry | 我们目前正在对这名嫌疑人 |
[40:31] | in association with the suspect, | 进行一系列的调查 |
[40:34] | such as places of work | 例如工作地点 |
[40:36] | and seizure of communications devices. | 并扣押了他的通讯装置 |
[40:40] | I can neither confirm nor deny the suspect’s identity, | 我无法确认或否认嫌疑人的身份 |
[40:44] | but what I can confirm is that the requisite authorities apply | 但我能肯定的是他有必需的权限 |
[40:47] | which render his actions lawful. | 证明他的行为是合法的 |
[40:50] | He should be released immediately. | 应该立即释放他 |
[40:51] | There are certain actions | 有一些行为 |
[40:53] | for which there are no lawful authorities, | 没有合法权限 |
[40:54] | one being the assassination of | 比如暗杀一名 |
[40:56] | a democratically elected secretary of state. | 民主选出的国务大臣 |
[40:58] | Anne, please. Cool heads and cooperation. | 安妮 拜托冷静点 配合一下 |
[41:06] | This “cooperation” – | 这所谓的”配合” |
[41:09] | is it due to Budd’s compromising material | 是因为巴德的污点材料 |
[41:11] | giving you both so much to lose | 会让你们都损失惨重 |
[41:13] | that you never want its existence revealed? | 所以你们绝对不愿它被公布吗 |
[41:15] | Because it would show the hand of the Security Service | 因为材料会证明国安局发动政变未遂 |
[41:17] | in a failed coup, and despite your convincing assurances | 尽管你令人信服地保证了 |
[41:21] | that the Home Office’s role in Julia Montague’s death | 内政部被卷入茱莉娅·蒙塔古的死 |
[41:24] | was purely accidental, | 纯属意外 |
[41:26] | I wonder if the public will be equally convinced? | 我好奇公众是否也会信服 |
[41:29] | OK, Anne, I think it’s best | 好了 安妮 我看还是 |
[41:31] | if Stephen and I continue without you. | 我和史蒂芬单独继续好了 |
[41:34] | A woman was murdered. | 一位女士被谋杀了 |
[41:37] | A crime was committed. | 有人犯下了罪行 |
[41:40] | My officers will investigate. | 我的属下会调查的 |
[41:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:54] | I’ve sought a court order for my officer’s release. | 我已申请法庭下令释放我的属下 |
[41:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:59] | Budd claims to hold crucial evidence. | 巴德声称有重要的证据 |
[42:01] | He was working with the Thornton Circus sniper. | 他之前和桑顿广场的狙击手是一伙的 |
[42:04] | Andrew Apsted was a disturbed, embittered war veteran. | 安德鲁·阿普兹德是一名精神紊乱且愤怒的退伍军人 |
[42:09] | Not only does Budd fit the same profile, | 巴德不仅符合这一情况 |
[42:12] | he possessed all the inside know-how | 还掌握所有能威胁茱莉娅安全的 |
[42:14] | to overcome Julia’s security. | 内部信息 |
[42:17] | No wider conspiracy involved. | 除此之外没有更大的阴谋了 |
[42:22] | Look no further for Julia’s assassin. | 不再追查刺杀茱莉娅一案 |
[42:25] | An evacuation is taking place. | 现场正在进行疏散 |
[42:59] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[43:03] | My hand’s in spasm. | 我的手在抽搐 |
[43:33] | You need to go inside. | 你得进去 |
[43:35] | It’s OK. It’s completely safe. | 没事 完全安全 |
[43:38] | Cupboard in the kitchen. There’s some rope. | 厨房橱柜里面有绳索 |
[43:40] | Rope? What for? | 绳索 要做什么 |
[43:41] | And a spade. | 还有一把铲子 |
[44:14] | There’s something down here – like a black plastic bag. | 下面有东西 黑色塑料袋之类的 |
[44:17] | That’s it, Vic. | 就是那个 小维 |
[44:26] | This is the evidence. | 这就是证据 |
[44:28] | The original tablet containing the kompromat. | 内含污点材料的平板原件 |
[44:30] | It’ll prove the Security Service was involved. | 这会证明国安局参与其中 |
[44:33] | The blank rounds that were smuggled into my pistol, | 被偷换到我手枪里的空包弹 |
[44:35] | they’ll prove Organised Crime were, too. | 会证明犯罪集团也涉案了 |
[44:43] | Send Vicky to us with the evidence. | 让维姬带着证据过来 |
[44:46] | If I go, they can shoot you. | 如果我去了 他们可以对你开枪 |
[44:51] | I don’t know how much longer I can hold the DMS. | 我不知道还能按着DMS多久 |
[44:55] | This vest is crucial evidence. The others all got blown up. | 这件背心是重要证据 其他的都爆炸了 |
[44:57] | If forensics got a chance to examine this, | 如果取证科有机会来检查一下 |
[45:00] | it might lead us back to the bomb-maker. | 或许能帮我们找到炸弹制造人 |
[45:02] | Prevent further attacks. | 阻止更多的袭击 |
[45:05] | He’s bargaining, boss, he’s playing you. | 他在讨价还价 老大 他在耍你 |
[45:06] | Or he’s giving us the chance to crack this case. | 或是他在给我们破案的机会 |
[45:10] | I’ll send Vicky to you with the evidence. | 我会让维姬带着证据过去 |
[45:12] | No, Dave, don’t fall for it. | 不 戴卫 别被他们骗了 |
[45:15] | If you give me a chance to defuse this. | 前提是你们让我试着把炸弹拆掉 |
[45:20] | How do you know I’ll keep my side? | 你怎么知道我会守信 |
[45:24] | I’ve been a soldier, I’ve been a copper. | 我当过兵 做过警察 |
[45:28] | You get to spot a bloke whose word’s his bond. | 谁说话算话 一眼就能看出 |
[45:34] | You happy to let him try? | 你乐意让他试试吗 |
[45:36] | I wouldn’t say “Happy”. | 谈不上”乐意” |
[45:39] | Robot. | 机器人 |
[45:51] | Vicky. | 维姬 |
[45:55] | How are things with your boyfriend? | 你和男朋友还好吗 |
[46:00] | All right. | 还好 |
[46:03] | You deserve to be happy. | 你值得幸福 |
[46:21] | I’ve laid out what you’ll need. | 你需要的都在这了 |
[46:24] | The robot’s coming up to you, so I can talk you through it. | 机器人正在过来 我可以通过它指导你 |
[46:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:32] | Go. | 去吧 |
[46:54] | Question for DCI Sharma. | 有问题问夏尔马总督察 |
[46:57] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[47:00] | Is Longcross talking yet? | 朗克罗斯交代了吗 |
[47:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:06] | It’d help, sir, if I knew this hadn’t all been in vain. | 长官 如果知道努力没白费 我死也瞑目 |
[47:13] | – We’ll get back to you on that. – To me, Vicky. | -我们稍后告诉你 -给我吧 维姬 |
[47:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:21] | I’ll get an update on Longcross. | 我去问朗克罗斯的进展 |
[47:32] | We’ve got picture. | 有画面了 |
[47:35] | – Can you hear me? – Receiving. | -你能听到吗 -听到 |
[47:40] | Get Vicky away. | 让维姬离开 |
[47:42] | She shouldn’t have to watch. | 她不应看到这个画面 |
[47:49] | Mrs Budd… | 巴德太太 |
[48:13] | I’m not going to manage with one hand. | 我一只手搞不定 |
[48:15] | We’ll start by freeing your left hand. | 我们会先松开你的左手 |
[48:18] | You’ll see a set of scissors. | 你会看到一副剪刀 |
[48:24] | Use it to divide the tape over your thumb, | 用它剪开你拇指上的胶带 |
[48:26] | creating two loose ends. | 形成两端 |
[48:52] | Next you’ll see a non-ferrous spacer. | 接下来你会看到一个非金属垫片 |
[48:56] | It looks like one of the pieces in a game of draughts. | 看起来像国际跳棋里的棋子 |
[49:05] | Slip the spacer under your thumb, | 把垫片塞到你的拇指下 |
[49:07] | being sure to maintain pressure on the DMS trigger. | 确保失能开关触发器上的压力不变 |
[49:21] | Being sure to maintain pressure, | 确保压力不变 |
[49:23] | roll your thumb through 90 degrees | 将拇指滚动90度 |
[49:25] | so you can fold one of the free ends of tape down onto the spacer. | 用其中一侧胶带固定住垫片 |
[49:35] | The next stage is to roll your thumb in the opposite direction, | 下一步是将拇指反向滚动 |
[49:39] | over the piece of tape you’ve just secured, | 到你刚贴好的胶带处 |
[49:42] | maintaining pressure… | 保持压力… |
[49:49] | So that you can fold the other free end of tape to the spacer. | 然后用另一侧胶带固定住垫片 |
[50:00] | If you’re sure the tape is secure, | 如果你确定胶带贴好了 |
[50:03] | you’ll be able to remove your thumb. | 就可以移开拇指了 |
[50:19] | Well done, David. | 做得好 大卫 |
[50:21] | I’d suggest applying another couple of loops of tape | 我建议再加一圈胶带 |
[50:24] | to get the spacer 100% secure. | 把垫片完全固定好 |
[50:36] | David, normally the best approach is | 大卫 通常最好的方法是 |
[50:39] | to neutralise the power source. | 破坏电源 |
[50:41] | But remember, with the 1/10 device, fort Halstead found | 但记住 霍尔斯特德堡发现10·1恐袭案装置 |
[50:44] | it was rigged with multiple booby traps. | 配有多重饵雷 |
[50:48] | When the power was cut, the control unit triggered the detonators. | 电源被切断时 控制器触发了引爆器 |
[50:53] | I’m convinced this is the same kind of device. | 我确定这个装置跟那个是一样的 |
[50:58] | Then you’re going to have to neutralise the control unit itself. | 那你就必须破坏控制器 |
[51:03] | I’ve already removed the cover successfully, | 我已经成功拆除盖子 |
[51:06] | but there may be hidden trip wires. | 但是可能会有隐藏的绊线 |
[51:12] | Thanks, mate, that’s giving us a good view. | 谢谢你 我们能看得很清楚 |
[51:16] | Now, what do you suggest? | 现在 你建议怎么做 |
[51:19] | I doubt a device like this will be neutralised by cutting a wire. | 我认为这种装置不会只剪断一根线就被破坏 |
[51:25] | A shunt might work. | 分流器也许有用 |
[51:27] | Hence the croc clips and cable? | 也就是用鳄鱼夹和电缆线吗 |
[51:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:38] | I can see a pair of relay blocks serving the detonators. | 我能看到一对继电器控制着引爆器 |
[51:43] | I’m going to shunt between the two. | 我要给这两个继电器分流 |
[52:18] | Right, I’m going to disconnect the power supply. | 我要切断电源了 |
[52:25] | I’m cutting the first wire. | 我要剪断第一根电线了 |
[52:59] | Put some tape over the ends. | 在尾端贴上胶带 |
[53:05] | Question for DCI Sharma. | 我有问题要问夏尔马总督察 |
[53:07] | Go ahead. | 问吧 |
[53:09] | Any news on Longcross? | 有朗克罗斯的新消息吗 |
[53:18] | Sir? | 长官 |
[53:20] | I’m very sorry, David. | 我很抱歉 大卫 |
[53:21] | He had to be released. | 他已经被释放了 |
[53:24] | Is that it? | 这就完了 |
[53:27] | They just get away with it scot-free? | 他们就这么逍遥法外了吗 |
[53:37] | I’m going to cut the second wire. | 我要剪断第二根电线了 |
[53:40] | Everyone should get as far back as possible. | 所有人退得越远远好 |
[53:43] | Everyone back. Take cover. Fall back. | 所有人退后 找好掩护 退后 |
[53:53] | Get everyone right back! Move back! Move back! | 所有人退后 后退 后退 |
[53:56] | Get right back! All of you, move. | 退后 所有人 快 |
[54:04] | Ok. | 好了 |
[54:31] | After him! Go! Go! Go!! | 追上他 快 快 快 |
[54:52] | No obs on Budd in the graveyard. | 墓地里没发现巴德 |
[54:53] | Widen the search. Lock off all surrounding roads. | 扩大搜索范围 封锁附近道路 |
[54:56] | Negative, no obs. | 没有 没发现 |
[54:59] | Negative. We lost him. | 没发现 我们把他跟丢了 |
[55:03] | Minister. | 大臣 |
[55:04] | Where’s Budd? | 巴德在哪儿 |
[55:06] | I’m afraid I don’t have that information at this time. | 恐怕我现在不知道 |
[55:09] | What’s he up to? | 他想干什么 |
[55:12] | In all probability, he’s fleeing from justice. | 他很有可能是畏罪潜逃 |
[55:16] | And what if he’s not? | 如果他不是呢 |
[55:53] | That’ll kill you. | 抽烟会害死你的 |
[55:54] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[55:57] | So would a suicide vest. | 自杀式炸弹背心也会 |
[56:00] | Oh, my God. You’re OK. | 我的天啊 你没事 |
[56:01] | Like you give a shit. | 说得好像你在乎一样 |
[56:05] | I don’t… I don’t even know what to say to you. I’m so sorry. | 我 我都不知道该说什么 我很抱歉 |
[56:07] | Co-operate, you’ll get immunity, witness protection. | 跟我合作 你会得到豁免权 证人保护 |
[56:10] | – You’ll be out. – I can’t do that. | -你会从中脱身 -我不能这么做 |
[56:13] | You’re going to phone Luke. | 你打电话给卢克 |
[56:14] | You’re going to tell him the Inside Man’s going to talk. | 告诉他内奸要招供了 |
[56:16] | He’s going to want to silence him. | 他就会想堵住他的嘴 |
[56:18] | He’s going to lead me straight to him. | 他就会把我带到内奸面前 |
[56:19] | Isn’t Luke going to find that a bit suspicious? | 卢克不会觉得可疑吗 |
[56:21] | It’s what you did to me. | 你就是这么对我的 |
[56:26] | It’s the only way to prove I’m innocent. | 这是唯一能证明我清白的办法 |
[56:40] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[57:32] | Stay put. | 别动 |
[57:58] | Are you off somewhere? | 你要去别的地方吗 |
[58:04] | None of your business. | 跟你无关 |
[58:06] | – Talking of which… – I pay for results. | -说到… -我花钱就要得到结果 |
[58:10] | Budd is still out there. | 巴德还在外面 |
[58:12] | It’s a basic rules, Lorraine | 规则很简单 洛林 |
[58:13] | if you’re going to frame someone, you make it the dead bloke. | 你要陷害一个人 就得弄死他 |
[58:16] | That’s hardly my fault. | 那又不是我的错 |
[58:18] | No, but it’s made you nervous. | 不是 但那让你紧张了 |
[58:29] | On your knees, hands on your head. | 跪下 手放在头上 |
[58:30] | Are you fucking joking? | 你他妈是在开玩笑吗 |
[58:34] | Stand down, Sarge, that’s an order. | 退后 警长 这是命令 |
[58:36] | I know about you, too. | 我也知道你做了什么 |
[58:40] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[58:45] | Hands. | 举起手 |
[58:48] | Hands. | 举起手 |
[58:56] | Did you kill her? | 是不是你杀了她 |
[59:00] | Did you kill Julia? | 是不是你杀了茱莉娅 |
[59:04] | David, don’t do this. | 大卫 别开枪 |
[59:06] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[59:10] | It was business. | 那是生意 |
[59:13] | David, don’t! | 大卫 别 |
[59:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[59:16] | Just good for business. | 就是对生意有好处 |
[59:18] | It’s nothing personal. | 只是公事公办 |
[59:21] | Nothing personal. | 公事公办 |
[59:24] | David, don’t. | 大卫 别 |
[59:33] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[59:43] | Call this in before I change my mind. | 趁我没改变主意 快点报警 |
[59:49] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:00:04] | Chief Superintendent Craddock. | 我是总警司克拉多克 |
[1:00:05] | I need a firearms unit to my home address right away, please. | 我需要一支武装小队立刻来我家 |
[1:00:19] | We’ve got prints back on your blank rounds. | 我们在你的空包弹上发现了指纹 |
[1:00:24] | They match known associates of Luke Aikens. | 与卢克·艾肯斯的同伙吻合 |
[1:00:31] | Why didn’t they just steal your gun? | 他们为什么不干脆偷你的枪 |
[1:00:34] | Straightaway I’d have known they’d been in my flat. | 那样的话 我就知道他们进了我的公寓 |
[1:00:38] | They were trying to frame me. | 他们想陷害我 |
[1:00:41] | Suppose they couldn’t take the chance | 我猜他们不能冒着 |
[1:00:42] | of leaving me with live rounds. | 给我留下实弹的风险 |
[1:00:50] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:59] | Great work, mate. | 干得好 伙计 |
[1:01:06] | SO15 recorded interview | 反恐分部开始录音 |
[1:01:08] | with Chief Superintendent Lorraine Craddock by DCI Sharma. | 夏尔马总督察审讯总警司克拉多克的过程 |
[1:01:14] | Describe the nature of your relationship with Luke Aikens. | 描述一下你和卢克·艾肯斯的关系 |
[1:01:25] | For some years I’ve… | 好几年 我在… |
[1:01:29] | ..disclosed sensitive information on… | 给他透露警方行动的敏感信息 |
[1:01:34] | ..on police operations that might | 这些行动可能会 |
[1:01:37] | threaten his criminal activities. | 威胁他的犯罪行动 |
[1:01:41] | What information did you disclose regarding the Home Secretary? | 你透露了哪些涉及内政大臣的信息 |
[1:01:52] | Her itinerary the day of the Thornton Circus attempt on her life. | 桑顿广场枪击案当天的日程 |
[1:01:59] | Which Aikens passed to Andrew Apsted? | 艾肯斯又告诉了安德鲁·阿普兹德 |
[1:02:07] | Luke recruited Apsted. | 卢克招募的阿普兹德 |
[1:02:14] | He armed him and… | 他给他武器 |
[1:02:20] | ..used one of his captive businesses to… | 利用他的附设公司 |
[1:02:25] | ..enable Apsted to access Pascoe House as a tradesman. | 让阿普兹德能以商人的身份进入帕斯科大楼 |
[1:02:29] | And the St Matthew’s attack | 导致内政大臣死亡的 |
[1:02:30] | that resulted in the Home Secretary’s death? | 圣马太大学袭击案中 你又提供了哪些信息 |
[1:02:46] | Her itinerary. | 她的日程 |
[1:02:49] | Her security plans and procedures. | 她的安保安排和流程 |
[1:02:56] | Luke was able to… | 卢克能够… |
[1:03:00] | ..plan steps to overcome all of them. | 采取相应对策 克服障碍 |
[1:03:06] | What motivated Aikens to induce you to disclose this information? | 艾肯斯出于何种目的找你套取这些信息 |
[1:03:20] | Luke found out Julia Montague was planning to transfer powers | 卢克发现茱莉娅·蒙塔古正打算转移权力 |
[1:03:24] | to the Security Service which would give them… | 给国安局 这使得他们占据 |
[1:03:29] | ..an upper hand, | 有利位置 |
[1:03:30] | more of an upper hand against organised crime. | 在打击有组织犯罪时更占上风 |
[1:03:36] | They’re harder to contact, more shadowy, therefore… | 国安局更难联系 更加低调 从而… |
[1:03:47] | ..harder to bribe and blackmail. | 更难被贿赂和要挟 |
[1:03:49] | Unlike corrupt officers such as yourself. | 和你这种腐败官员正相反 |
[1:03:56] | Aikens needed policing to stay with an organisation | 艾肯斯需要保证警务活动必须由他能控制的组织 |
[1:03:59] | he could manipulate. | 来执行 |
[1:04:02] | Is there any connection with you | 这与你指派大卫·巴德 |
[1:04:04] | appointing David Budd as the Home Secretary’s PPO? | 担任内政大臣的贴身保镖有关系吗 |
[1:04:10] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:04:12] | So he’d make the perfect fall guy. | 这样他就成了完美替罪羊 |
[1:04:16] | And the Heath Bank attack. | 希思岸小学袭击案呢 |
[1:04:19] | Did you provide the confidential information on PS Budd’s family? | 你也提供了巴德家人的保密信息吗 |
[1:04:23] | No, never, I’d never do anything like that to one of my team. | 不 我绝不会对自己的属下做这种事 |
[1:04:29] | If she didn’t do it, who did? | 如果不是她干的 那是谁 |
[1:04:32] | Lorraine Craddock, I will now be seeking the authority | 洛林·克拉多克 我现在将以皇家检察官的权力 |
[1:04:34] | of the Crown Prosecutor to charge you… | 起诉你以下罪名… |
[1:04:35] | There’s one other person in this whole conspiracy | 整起阴谋中还有一个人知道 |
[1:04:37] | that knew about my kids. | 我孩子的事 |
[1:04:38] | ..malfeasance in a public office | …公职人员渎职罪 |
[1:04:42] | and conspiracy to murder. | 和密谋谋杀罪 |
[1:04:45] | Interview terminated. | 审问结束 |
[1:04:57] | Ten days since the assassination of Julia Montague, | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古遇刺十天后 |
[1:05:00] | the Metropolitan Police have announced… | 伦敦警厅宣布… |
[1:05:00] | The Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Branch, SO15, | 伦敦警厅反恐分部 |
[1:05:04] | have made a number of arrests… | 已经逮捕了数名嫌犯 |
[1:05:05] | Arrests include a man in his 30s | 其中包括一名三十几岁男性 |
[1:05:07] | who is said to be known to police, | 警方已确认该男子身份 |
[1:05:09] | Downing Street and the Home Office have welcomed the police | 唐宁街和内政部欢迎警方… |
[1:05:09] | and a woman in her 50s also… | 以及一名五十岁左右女性… |
[1:05:12] | breakthrough in investigating the Home Secretary’s assassination. | 在内政大臣刺杀案的调查中取得突破性进展 |
[1:05:16] | A Home Office spokesman said | 一名内政部发言人称 |
[1:05:17] | it was too early to make any further comment. | 现在发表评论还为时尚早 |
[1:05:25] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:05:26] | Good to go. | 可以开始了 |
[1:05:32] | The DIR is recording. | 录音正在进行 |
[1:05:42] | Nadia. | 纳蒂亚 |
[1:05:44] | I’d like to start by asking you about David Budd. | 我想先从大卫·巴德开始问起 |
[1:05:50] | Did you have any information regarding his children? | 你有他孩子的任何信息吗 |
[1:05:55] | No. | 没 |
[1:05:57] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[1:05:58] | Nadia, we’ve had significant breakthroughs in our inquiry. | 纳蒂亚 我们的调查取得了巨大突破 |
[1:06:03] | There’s only one piece of the puzzle left. | 只剩下一个疑点还没解开了 |
[1:06:06] | And that’s you. | 那就是你 |
[1:06:10] | And maybe you’re just an innocent victim in all of this. | 也许你只是个无辜的受害者 |
[1:06:15] | The pawn controlled by the real masterminds. | 幕后黑手控制的小角色 |
[1:06:19] | You can say, “No comment.” | 你可以说 “无可奉告” |
[1:06:32] | Is that true? Are you just a victim? | 是这样吗 你只是个受害者吗 |
[1:06:53] | David Budd made the same mistake. | 大卫·巴德也犯了同样的错误 |
[1:06:57] | He thought so little of me, he showed me pictures. | 他低估了我 给我看了照片 |
[1:07:00] | What do you mean, “Thought so little of you”? | 什么意思 “低估了你” |
[1:07:03] | To him, I was a weak woman. | 在他眼里 我是个柔弱的女人 |
[1:07:07] | I remembered everything he told me about his children. | 他告诉我的他孩子的事我都记得 |
[1:07:10] | Their names. | 名字 |
[1:07:11] | Their ages. | 年龄 |
[1:07:13] | From prison, I was able to inform my organisation. | 我从监狱能通知我的组织 |
[1:07:16] | So they could launch an attack on his children’s school? | 所以他们能对他孩子的学校发动袭击 |
[1:07:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:07:22] | There’s another finding I’d like to put to you. | 还有一个发现我想告诉你 |
[1:07:27] | We’ve been able to examine the Person-Borne | 我们已经成功对大卫·巴德 |
[1:07:29] | Improvised Explosive Device David Budd was forced to wear. | 被迫穿上的改良型爆炸装置进行了检测 |
[1:07:33] | Forensic examination of the control unit circuitry detected | 法医检测到控制装置的电路 |
[1:07:37] | deposits of your DNA and your fingerprints. | 有你的DNA残留 以及指纹 |
[1:07:43] | Why would that be? | 为什么会这样 |
[1:07:49] | Because I built the device. | 因为装置是我建造的 |
[1:07:55] | I built all the bombs. | 所有炸弹都是我造的 |
[1:07:59] | You all saw me as a poor, oppressed Muslim woman. | 你们都认为我是可怜受压迫的穆斯林女人 |
[1:08:03] | I am an engineer. | 我是一名工程师 |
[1:08:06] | I am a Jihadi. | 我是圣战分子 |
[1:08:09] | Which bombs? | 哪些炸弹 |
[1:08:13] | The one used to kill the Home Secretary, | 炸死内政大臣那一枚 |
[1:08:16] | the one used to kill police officers at Heath Bank School, | 炸死希思岸小学案那些警员的炸弹 |
[1:08:20] | the one I wore on the 1st of October. | 10·1恐袭案我穿在身上的那枚 |
[1:08:24] | So you’re telling us | 你的意思是 |
[1:08:26] | this man didn’t supply the bomb to your husband? | 炸弹不是这个男人提供给你丈夫的 |
[1:08:33] | I invented that story because Police Sergeant Budd | 那是我编的 因为巴德警长 |
[1:08:36] | was so eager to believe it. | 太想相信这说法 |
[1:08:39] | And so stupidly eager to believe me. | 也太想相信我 真愚蠢 |
[1:08:41] | You made that up to mislead our inquiry? | 你编那个故事来误导我们的调查 |
[1:08:44] | How easy that was. You are all so easy… | 太简单了 你们都轻易就中计 |
[1:08:48] | It wasn’t just you, mate, we all fell for it. | 不只是你 我们都被她骗了 |
[1:08:54] | Who planted the device at St Matthew’s College? | 圣马太大学的炸弹是谁安置的 |
[1:09:00] | The one that killed the Home Secretary. | 杀死内政大臣那一枚 |
[1:09:04] | Non-believers. | 没有信仰的人 |
[1:09:06] | Criminals. | 罪犯 |
[1:09:08] | Luke Aikens? | 卢克·艾肯斯 |
[1:09:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:09:13] | Why did you conspire with non-believers? | 你为什么和无信仰的人合谋 |
[1:09:16] | For money. | 为了钱 |
[1:09:18] | Money to build more bombs and buy more guns | 有钱才能造更多炸弹 买更多枪 |
[1:09:21] | and spread the truth to our brothers and sisters | 传播真相给我们在世界各地的 |
[1:09:23] | throughout the world. | 兄弟姐妹 |
[1:09:25] | So that the world could be convinced that we had put a sword | 让世人相信我们往英国政府的心脏 |
[1:09:27] | through the heart of the British Government. | 插入了利刃 |
[1:09:29] | You failed to detonate your own PBIED | 10·1火车袭击案那天你没能引爆 |
[1:09:31] | on the October 1st rail attack. | 你造的人体携带简易爆炸物 |
[1:09:34] | You couldn’t go through with it. | 你没能完成袭击 |
[1:09:37] | But look how I have atoned. | 但我已经弥补了 |
[1:09:40] | I have helped the cause a thousand times more. | 我为大业做出了更巨大的贡献 |
[1:09:48] | Sophie, we are being told that a statement | 苏菲 我们收到消息 |
[1:09:50] | by the Prime Minister is imminent. | 首相即将发表声明 |
[1:09:52] | Meanwhile, all day, ministers have been giving their reactions | 据今早新闻 首相取消了今天所有会面 |
[1:09:55] | to this morning’s news that the Prime Minister cancelled | 各内阁部长陆续对这一消息 |
[1:09:58] | today’s engagements. | 作出回应 |
[1:09:59] | Home Secretary, any reaction on the breaking news? | 内政大臣 对此突发新闻你有何评论 |
[1:10:01] | Really, please, we should avoid speculation | 在首相有机会 |
[1:10:05] | until the Prime Minister’s had the opportunity | 亲自澄清指控前 |
[1:10:07] | to address the allegations himself. | 我们不应擅自猜测 |
[1:10:09] | – Yes. Come in. – Just to remind you, | -进来 -提醒您一下 |
[1:10:10] | today’s events follow unconfirmed reports | 今天事件前 据未经证实消息称 |
[1:10:13] | of a leak of compromising material | 关于首相过去的污点材料 |
[1:10:16] | relating to the Prime Minister’s past. | 已遭泄露 |
[1:10:18] | Is the Prime Minister going to resign? | 首相会辞职吗 |
[1:10:20] | 污点材料已被泄露给媒体 首相已取消所有会面 | |
[1:10:21] | I’m just getting on with the job of protecting our country. | 我只是继续尽忠职守 保护我们的国家 |
[1:10:26] | – Thank you. – Home Secretary? Home Secretary? | -谢谢各位 -内政大臣 内政大臣 |
[1:10:30] | It’s also being reported that the leak implicates | 还有消息说 泄露材料表明 |
[1:10:32] | the Director General of the Security Service, | 国安局局长 |
[1:10:35] | Stephen Hunter-Dunn… | 史蒂芬·亨特-邓恩涉嫌… |
[1:10:37] | The Prime Minister will resign before the day is out. | 今天之内首相就会辞职 |
[1:10:41] | Hunter-Dunn the same. | 亨特-邓恩也是 |
[1:10:43] | Mike Travis, he stays on to make sure | 迈克·崔维斯继续在位 |
[1:10:46] | RIPA-18 gets kicked into the long grass. | 确保《调查权法案》不了了之 |
[1:10:49] | Leaking the kompromat. | 把污点材料泄露出去 |
[1:10:51] | Whose decision was that? | 这是谁的决定 |
[1:10:58] | I couldn’t possibly say. | 我不可能说 |
[1:11:05] | Thanks to you, David, the CPS have charged Nadia Ali, | 多亏了你 皇家检察署指控纳蒂亚·阿里 |
[1:11:08] | Luke Aikens and Lorraine Craddock | 卢克·艾肯斯和洛林·克拉多克 |
[1:11:10] | in the Conspiracy to Murder Julia Montague. | 犯下串谋谋杀罪 |
[1:11:14] | Some say you should get a medal. | 有人说你该获颁奖章 |
[1:11:17] | Others reckon you should be kicked off the Force. | 其他人认为你该被踢出警队 |
[1:11:20] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[1:11:22] | There’ll need to be a thorough investigation into your conduct. | 我们需要对你的行为进行全面调查 |
[1:11:26] | But first, David, | 但首先 大卫 |
[1:11:28] | there’s something you need more than all of that. | 比起这些 有样东西你更为需要 |
[1:11:35] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:11:40] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:11:49] | I am David. | 我是大卫 |
[1:11:54] | And I… | 我… |
[1:11:59] | I need some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:12:28] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:12:33] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[1:12:34] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[1:12:36] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[1:12:39] | I’m getting there. | 很快就会好的 |
[1:12:41] | Well, you’ve taken the first step. | 你迈出了第一步 |
[1:12:45] | I’m really proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[1:12:50] | Yeah. The kids are looking forward to sleeping | 孩子们等不及要 |
[1:12:52] | in their own beds again. | 回自己床上睡觉了 |
[1:12:53] | I bet. | 肯定的 |
[1:12:54] | I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[1:12:56] | it’s actually my turn for them again | 轮到我照看他们了 |
[1:12:58] | but only if that’s OK with you. | 但我得先征得你同意 |
[1:13:01] | Yeah. | 行 |
[1:13:03] | Kids, your dad’s here. | 孩子们 爸爸来了 |
[1:13:05] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:13:06] | No train journeys this time. | 这次不会坐火车了 |
[1:13:08] | -Dad. – Hello, princess. | -爸爸 -你好呀 小公主 |
[1:13:12] | There’s a monster on my back. Get him off, get him off! | 我背上有只小怪兽 把他弄下来 把他弄下来 |
[1:13:16] | OK. You behave. You have fun. | 你们要听话哦 玩得开心 |
[1:13:27] | D’you… | 你… |
[1:13:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:13:36] | There’s… | 车上… |
[1:13:38] | There’s room for one more. | 车上还有一个位子 |
[1:13:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:13:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:47] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:13:49] | I’ll get my bag. | 我去拿包包 |
[1:13:57] | – Mummy’s going to come, too. – Yeah! | -妈妈也来 -好棒 |
[1:14:09] | Ease up. | 别激动 |
[1:14:11] | Ok. | 好了 |
[1:14:14] | Everyone in? Good, let’s go. | 都坐好了吗 出发了 |