时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I want you right beside me, not because it’s your job, | 我希望你在我身旁 不是因为职责所需 |
[00:03] | but because it’s our choice. | 而是因为心之所向 |
[00:05] | This is a very, very dangerous politician. | 她是一名极度危险的政客 |
[00:08] | Someone who must be stopped. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[00:13] | We’ve taken the liberty of providing you with a tablet, | 我们自行给你配了个平板 |
[00:15] | so the material can’t be traced to your own devices. | 这样材料就无法被追踪到你个人的设备 |
[00:20] | Someone acquired clearance to make a secret visit to her suite. | 有人获得了权限 秘密到访过她的房间 |
[00:24] | I need to ask you to identify yourself. | 请说明身份 |
[00:27] | He gave the name Richard Longcross. | 他说他叫理查德·朗克罗斯 |
[00:29] | Security Service. | 他是国安局的 |
[00:30] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定 |
[00:31] | That was us plotting to build the Death Star. | 这张照片是我们密谋建死星时拍的 |
[00:33] | Julia’s snatching the key to Number 10. | 茱莉娅快要得到首相的位子了 |
[00:36] | We need to do something. Fast. | 我们必须采取措施 马上 |
[00:38] | This never happened. | 就当没有发生过 |
[00:40] | And if I don’t come back, go to the Death Star. | 如果我没有回来 到死星那儿去 |
[00:43] | I thought they were sending you a cab. | 他们不是给你叫了出租车吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah. I don’t need their shitty cab. | 我才不需要他们的烂出租车呢 |
[00:50] | Let’s have some nice food, a couple of drinks. | 我们吃点东西 喝点酒吧 |
[00:52] | This feels weird. | 这感觉太怪了 |
[00:57] | What about Budd? | 那巴德呢 |
[00:59] | He left the auditorium and when he came back in that’s when | 他离开过会堂 他一回来后 |
[01:02] | Mahmood appeared on the stage. | 马赫穆德就出现在台上了 |
[01:04] | Rob just called me. I need to warn Julia. | 罗布刚打给我 我得提醒茱莉娅 |
[01:06] | What’s in the briefcase? | 公文包里装的什么 |
[01:11] | From this angle, | 从这个角度 |
[01:11] | it’s unclear if the explosion originated from the briefcase. | 看不出来爆炸是否由公文包引起 |
[01:16] | What’s going on here, then, Mr Macdonald? | 这又是怎么回事 麦克唐纳先生 |
[01:19] | Whatever Tahir was doing, I’m completely in the dark about it. | 不管塔希尔做了什么 我都毫不知情 |
[01:22] | There’s a simple, plausible story for you to stick to. | 有一套简单合理的说法 |
[01:25] | And you will stick to it. | 你必须坚持这套说法 |
[01:30] | Despite the heroic efforts of our emergency services, | 尽管紧急救援部门实施了英勇的救援行动 |
[01:33] | the Home Secretary Julia Montague succumbed to her injuries | 内政大臣茱莉娅·蒙塔古由于伤势过重 |
[01:38] | and was pronounced dead. | 已在医院去世 |
[01:39] | Dave, you’ve shot yourself. | 戴卫 你朝自己开枪了 |
[01:41] | It was a blank round. | 只是空包弹 |
[01:43] | Is there something you’re not revealing to us | 关于你在此次袭击前 袭击时 |
[01:45] | regarding the state of your mind | 或袭击发生后的精神状态 |
[01:47] | before, during, or after the attack? | 你是否对我们有所隐瞒 |
[01:49] | Nadia, we’re desperate to find the person | 纳蒂亚 我们迫切想找到 |
[01:51] | who’s been creating these devices. | 制造这些爆炸装置的人 |
[01:54] | Two attacks on the Home Secretary, Budd PPO for both… | 两次针对内政大臣的袭击 巴德都是贴身保镖 |
[01:58] | Mahmood’s briefcase… I don’t trust him. | 马赫穆德的公文包… 我不信任他 |
[02:01] | He’s hiding something. | 他肯定有所隐瞒 |
[02:09] | – Sir. We heard back from Fort Halstead. – Thank you. | -长官 收到了霍尔斯特德堡的回复 -谢谢 |
[02:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:19] | The device wasn’t in the briefcase. | 爆炸装置不在公文包里 |
[02:23] | From the pattern of damage and the expansion of the blast wave, | 从破坏模式和冲击波范围看 |
[02:25] | it appears the bomb was planted under the stage. | 炸弹是被安置在讲台下的 |
[02:27] | Planted? It couldn’t have been, surely… | 安置 绝对不可能 |
[02:30] | We don’t know how they got access. | 我们不知道他们怎么进去的 |
[02:32] | We’re still checking security cameras | 我们还在查监控录像 |
[02:34] | and interviewing college staff. | 和询问大学职工 |
[02:35] | The sniffer dogs, they would have…? | 嗅探犬 它们应该… |
[02:36] | Materials that survived the explosion | 爆炸残留物表明 |
[02:37] | suggest that the device was housed in an airtight container. | 装置被装在了一个密封容器里 |
[02:40] | When the detonator was triggered, it could’ve opened a valve | 雷管被引爆时 它会打开一个阀门 |
[02:42] | to allow in oxygen to support combustion of the TATP explosive. | 让氧气进入 以支持三过氧化三丙酮的燃烧 |
[02:46] | Was it triggered by a timer? | 是用定时器引爆的吗 |
[02:48] | Remnants of circuitry were detected at the scene. | 在现场发现了电路残留物 |
[02:51] | Fort Halstead believe it could’ve been a pressure sensor… | 霍尔斯特德堡那边认为可能是压力传感器 |
[02:54] | Designed to trigger the device | 当讲台重量增加后 |
[02:56] | when weight was applied to the stage. | 炸弹装置就会被引爆 |
[02:57] | That’s why Mahmood needed to get backstage. | 这就是为什么马赫穆德需要去后台 |
[02:59] | The Home Secretary had avoided activating the pressure sensor. | 内政大臣没能激活压力传感器 |
[03:02] | Mahmood needed to get up there and set it off. | 马赫穆德需要上去 引爆炸弹 |
[03:04] | Although that would create | 尽管这让装置 |
[03:05] | the risk of the device being triggered at the wrong time, | 可能会在错误时间被引爆 |
[03:07] | by a person venturing on to the stage | 可能会有人在内政大臣演讲前 |
[03:09] | before the Home Secretary’s speech. | 就上了讲台 |
[03:10] | Hence why we’re also investigating whether the pressure sensor | 所以我们也在调查压力传感器 |
[03:12] | or the device itself were controlled by a timer, or… | 或爆炸装置是由定时器控制 还是… |
[03:15] | If they were activated remotely. | 被远程激活 |
[03:18] | By another person, not Tahir? | 由另一人 而不是塔希尔 |
[03:21] | We’re looking, Ma’am. | 我们在查了 长官 |
[03:24] | I’ve got my suspicions. | 我已经有了怀疑对象 |
[03:44] | You all right, Skipper? | 你还好吗 队长 |
[03:47] | I need updates from all the Home Secretary’s PPOs and CPOs. | 我要知道内政大臣所有保护人员的最新情况 |
[03:49] | Anything suspicious, anything out of the ordinary. | 任何可疑 不寻常的情况 |
[03:54] | Something the matter, Tom? | 怎么了 汤姆 |
[03:56] | We lost Kim! Nobody’s heard a word off you about it. | 我们刚失去了金 没听你对此说过什么 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry, mate, you’re right. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 你说得没错 |
[04:06] | I’ve been in my own head. | 我一直沉浸在自己的世界里 |
[04:10] | Let’s talk about this over a pint, eh? | 咱们边喝酒边聊吧 |
[04:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:44] | David Budd. | 我是大卫·巴德 |
[04:46] | David…? | 大卫 |
[04:48] | It’s Louise Rayburn. | 我是露易斯·雷本 |
[04:51] | Look, I’m not permitted to reveal | 听着 我不该泄漏 |
[04:52] | details of the wider inquiries. | 进一步调查的细节 |
[04:56] | This didn’t come from me, OK? | 所以这话不是我说的 懂了吗 |
[05:02] | The bomb wasn’t in the briefcase. | 炸弹没在公文包里 |
[05:05] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[05:10] | David? | 大卫 |
[05:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:19] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等 |
[05:22] | Let’s head round to the Red Lion. | 我们去红狮酒吧 |
[05:23] | My shout. | 我请 |
[05:51] | Sarge. I thought you’d better see this. | 警长 我觉得你该看下这个 |
[06:00] | Go back. | 倒回去 |
[06:10] | There’s over an hour of footage missing. | 有超过一小时的监控消失了 |
[06:16] | – What? Is this on all of them? – Yes. | -所有的都是如此吗 -是的 |
[06:20] | Right. Save this all to a drive | 好 把这些都存到硬盘里 |
[06:22] | – and get it up to the boss. – OK. | -送到老大那儿 -好 |
[06:31] | Your story about this guy Longcross | 你说的那个朗克罗斯 |
[06:33] | – and the missing CCTV… – Yeah. | -还有消失的监控… -怎么了 |
[06:35] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[06:36] | The hair was blonde, pushed back off the forehead. | 头发是金色的 往后露出额头 |
[06:39] | A bit more like that? | 像这样吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:44] | The eyes were darker. Yeah. | 眼睛颜色再深点 对 |
[06:46] | – And that? – Yeah, that’s perfect. | -这样吗 -对 非常好 |
[06:48] | What about the nose? | 鼻子呢 |
[06:49] | The nose was wider at the tip. | 鼻头再宽一些 |
[06:51] | – What about his jaw? – His jaw was a bit squarer. A bit more. | -他的下巴呢 -下巴方一些 再方点 |
[06:53] | Hair? Is that right? | 头发 这样对吗 |
[06:54] | His hair was shorter. | 他的头发更短 |
[06:56] | Yeah. Eyes were maybe a little narrower. | 对 眼睛可能再窄点 |
[06:59] | – His forehead a little taller… – Age OK? | -他的额头再高点 -年龄符合吗 |
[07:00] | He’s a bit older-looking than this. Slightly narrower… | 他看着比这个老一些 再窄点 |
[07:03] | How’s that looking? | 这个看着如何 |
[07:04] | Yeah, that’s starting to look like him. | 好了 这个看着像他了 |
[07:27] | – Sarge? – What you got? | -警长 -有什么发现 |
[07:38] | Brilliant. | 很好 |
[07:46] | Cheers, mate. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[07:57] | Finally. We’ve got your shooter. | 终于 我们找到了你那个狙击手 |
[08:00] | Sergeant Andrew Apsted. | 安德鲁·阿普兹德中士 |
[08:01] | Served in Helmand Province, two tours. | 在赫尔曼德省服役过两次 |
[08:04] | And get this – | 再看这个 |
[08:06] | he was EOD. | 他曾是排爆专家 |
[08:09] | This could be the original bomb-maker | 他可能是最开始的炸弹制造人 |
[08:11] | or an accomplice of Longcross. | 或是朗克罗斯的共犯 |
[08:17] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[08:20] | Brings it all back. | 让你想起不好的回忆了 |
[08:23] | It’s… It’s brilliant. | 这…这很好 |
[08:31] | Listen, David… | 听着 大卫 |
[08:35] | With everything that’s going on, | 发生了这么多事 |
[08:37] | maybe we’ve not paid enough attention to the fact | 或许我们没有足够重视 那个狙击手 |
[08:39] | the shooter blew his brains out right in front of you. | 在你面前把自己脑子炸开花这件事 |
[08:44] | You lost your Principal and one of your team. | 你失去了你的大臣 还有一个手下 |
[08:51] | I think it’d be a good idea if you stepped away from the inquiry | 我觉得你最好不要参与调查了 |
[08:54] | and we get you some time with the counsellor, yeah? | 我们安排你跟咨询师聊聊 如何 |
[08:56] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[09:00] | Figuring out who killed Julia, that’s all that matters. | 找出杀害茱莉娅的凶手才是最重要的 |
[09:02] | That’s the only thing that’s going to make me feel OK again. | 这是唯一能让我回归正常的事 |
[09:05] | I think it runs deeper than that. | 我觉得事情远不止如此 |
[09:09] | You just called her Julia. | 你刚叫了她茱莉娅 |
[09:11] | Sorry, Nadia, I don’t know what’s keeping them… | 抱歉 纳蒂亚 我不知道他们为何… |
[09:14] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以走了 |
[09:26] | We’ve got some plausible locations | 我们找到了一些符合你描述的 |
[09:29] | of the car park you described. | 可能的停车场位置 |
[09:31] | I’m afraid we weren’t able to see your husband’s car | 很遗憾 我们未能看到你丈夫的车 |
[09:33] | or any type of meeting in any of the CCTV cameras | 也没在监控里发现 |
[09:36] | relating to the car parks themselves. | 你说的那些见面 |
[09:39] | We’ve looked at adjacent locations | 我们也查过了附近的位置 |
[09:41] | and produced some images of persons of interest. | 截取了一些嫌疑人的图像 |
[09:44] | Just take your time with these, Nadia. | 你可以慢慢看 纳蒂亚 |
[09:48] | Do you recognise this man? | 你认得这个人吗 |
[09:53] | The interviewee is shaking her head. | 受访人摇了头 |
[09:56] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[10:01] | The interviewee is shaking her head. | 受访人摇了头 |
[10:11] | The interviewee is shaking her head. | 受访人摇了头 |
[10:16] | The interviewee is shaking her head. | 受访人摇了头 |
[10:18] | Do you… | 这个人 |
[10:21] | ..recognise this man at all? | 你有任何印象吗 |
[10:31] | Take your time. | 不着急 |
[10:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:49] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[10:50] | Nadia, thank you. | 纳蒂亚 谢谢你 |
[10:54] | Well done, Nadia. That was great. | 做得好 纳蒂亚 你表现得很好 |
[11:07] | What about this man? | 这个人你认得吗 |
[11:08] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[11:09] | I am doing. | 我已经做了 |
[11:11] | This wasn’t included in disclosure. | 之前没告知有这个 |
[11:12] | Nadia, please look at the e-fit. | 纳蒂亚 请看一下电子画像 |
[11:23] | Nadia? Please. Lives depend on this. | 纳蒂亚 求你了 人命关天 |
[11:25] | Do you know this man? | 你认得这个人吗 |
[11:35] | Is this the man your husband met? | 你丈夫见的人是他吗 |
[11:37] | Nadia has already described the man as being IC4/6. | 纳蒂亚说过那人是印度裔或阿拉伯裔 |
[11:40] | Were you too afraid to tell the truth? | 你是不敢说真话吗 |
[11:42] | Was the man actually white? | 那个人其实是白人吗 |
[11:47] | Is this the man your husband met? | 你丈夫见的人是他吗 |
[12:07] | Is this the man your husband met? | 你丈夫见的人是他吗 |
[12:09] | Nadia has already described the man as being IC4/6. | 纳蒂亚说过那人是印度裔或阿拉伯裔 |
[12:12] | Were you too afraid to tell the truth? | 你是不敢说真话吗 |
[12:14] | Was the man actually white? | 那个人其实是白人吗 |
[12:16] | Is this the man your husband met? | 你丈夫见的人是他吗 |
[12:24] | It’s not evidential. | 这不能作为证据 |
[12:25] | You know the process for photo ID. | 你知道身份指认的流程 |
[12:28] | And an e-fit’s never going to give a true likeness. | 电子画像永远无法做到真正相似 |
[12:29] | There’s every chance she’s mistaken. | 她很有可能搞错了 |
[12:31] | Right now, though, boss, | 但是现在 老大 |
[12:31] | that’s not really the point, though, is it? | 这并不是重点 不是吗 |
[12:33] | As your DCI, Louise, I’d say actually it is. | 我是总督察 露易斯 我认为这就是重点 |
[12:37] | You just going to sit on your hands? | 你们就打算袖手旁观吗 |
[12:38] | – David, leave this to us. – No-one was following up on Longcross. | -大卫 你别插手 -没人追查朗克罗斯 |
[12:40] | I had to do that bit myself. | 我只有自己去查 |
[12:41] | We have got to consider all of the possibilities. | 我们得考虑所有可能性 |
[12:43] | One of which is the Security Service were involved | 其中一个可能就是国安局 |
[12:45] | in the assassination of a Cabinet minister. | 参与了内政大臣的刺杀行动 |
[12:46] | We don’t know that. | 这还说不准 |
[12:47] | That’s what we need to find out! Longcross is our lead. | 这就是要查的 朗克罗斯就是线索 |
[12:49] | Well, from now on every step we take’s by the book. | 从现在开始 一切行动按流程走 |
[12:51] | What’s next then? Going “By the book”? | 那请问”流程”的下一步是什么 |
[12:54] | That’s for me and Commander Sampson to decide. | 这由我和桑普森部长决定 |
[13:03] | He’s only trying to help, boss. | 他只是想帮忙 老大 |
[13:08] | David! | 大卫 |
[13:11] | Look, Sharma’s under a lot of pressure. | 听我说 夏尔马现在压力很大 |
[13:13] | He values your contribution. We all do. | 他很感激你的帮助 我们都一样 |
[13:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[13:16] | David. | 大卫 |
[13:19] | David, wait. | 大卫 等等 |
[13:24] | I really want to talk to you about your head wound. | 我想跟你聊聊你头上的伤 |
[13:27] | I told you, I got it off a gas cooker. | 我跟你说了 是煤气灶弄的 |
[13:29] | I think it’s best if you’re examined by the Force Doctor. | 我觉得让警队医生检查下比较好 |
[13:31] | Get off my back, Louise. | 别管我了 露易斯 |
[13:33] | What am I supposed to do, David? | 我还能怎么办 大卫 |
[13:35] | Let you run around like everything’s rosy? | 让你跟没事人似的到处跑吗 |
[13:36] | Do you not get it? This is how they’ll discredit the inquiry. | 你还不明白吗 这样他们就能让问讯失效 |
[13:40] | They’ll make me out to be a basket case. | 他们会说我疯了 |
[13:41] | No-one in this building would use that kind of language. | 这里的人不会用这样的词 |
[13:44] | You’ve got an illness, David. You’re traumatised. | 你身体出了状况 大卫 你受了创伤 |
[13:48] | That sounds any better? | 这听起来有好一点吗 |
[13:50] | Why are you making this about me | 你为什么要这么关注我 |
[13:51] | when we just found out Longcross supplied the bomb? | 我们明明刚发现炸弹是朗克罗斯提供的 |
[13:53] | The Security Service. | 国安局 |
[13:55] | Finding out why, that’s the answer to all of this. | 查清原因 才能搞清楚一切的真相 |
[13:56] | David, you need help. | 大卫 你需要帮助 |
[13:57] | I need to find who killed Julia. | 我需要找到是谁杀了茱莉娅 |
[14:03] | Julia Montague’s funeral took place earlier today. | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古的葬礼已于今日举行 |
[14:06] | It was a private ceremony for close family only. | 仪式很低调 只有亲近的家庭成员到场 |
[14:10] | But in the House of Commons there was a succession… | 但是在下议院 进行了职位继任… |
[14:12] | An esteemed colleague who is a great loss to her party, | 她是一名优秀的同事 这是政党的损失 |
[14:16] | her country and this House. | 也是国家和议院的损失 |
[14:19] | Those of us who knew Julia, who worked with her, | 我们这些熟悉茱莉娅 与她共事过的人 |
[14:22] | are still measuring the scale of our loss. | 还在慢慢体会失去她的痛苦 |
[14:25] | Julia and I grew up together in this house. | 我和茱莉娅一起在同一屋檐下成长 |
[14:28] | In the end, the pressures of work made our marriage unsustainable. | 最后 工作压力让我们的婚姻难以维系 |
[14:32] | To this day I still look back and remember our time together | 直到今天 我依旧记得我们在一起的日子 |
[14:36] | as the happiest days of… | 那是我最开心的时光… |
[15:21] | Thank you, Home Secretary. | 谢谢你 内政大臣 |
[15:25] | How much have you got? | 你带了什么来 |
[15:27] | Enough. | 足够了 |
[15:29] | Decryption instructions for viewing the material. | 浏览材料的破解指南 |
[15:33] | We’ve taken the liberty of providing you with a tablet, | 我们自行给你配了个平板 |
[15:35] | so the material can’t be traced to your own devices. | 这样材料就无法被追踪到你个人的设备 |
[15:38] | We’ll take the tablet back when you’re finished. | 等你看完后 我们会回收平板 |
[15:41] | It contains a read-only file | 里面存着只读文件 |
[15:43] | you’ll be able to view for a limited time period, | 你可以在有限的时间内阅读 |
[15:45] | before being locked out and requiring new decryption. | 之后系统会拒绝访问 需要再次破解 |
[15:49] | If that happens you should get in touch. | 出现这种情况的话 你再联系我们 |
[15:51] | I’m authorised to make suitable arrangements. | 我有权作出合适的安排 |
[15:54] | See how I go. Is that the lot? | 看情况再说 还有事吗 |
[15:57] | For the time being. I’ll leave it with you. | 暂时没了 就交给你了 |
[16:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:32] | 严重性侵 夏洛特·福斯菲尔德 1983年 剑桥 | |
[16:44] | 教育经历 1982-1984年 剑桥大学 | |
[17:04] | 滥用毒品 橡木灰烬诊所 96年交通部长 | |
[18:45] | Anyway, cheers, we’ll catch up on this again later. Thanks. | 再见 我们之后再谈 谢谢 |
[19:08] | Commander Sampson’s office, please. | 请接桑普森部长办公室 |
[19:11] | Chief Superintendent Craddock. | 总警司克拉多克 |
[19:24] | David Budd’s just come into the office. | 大卫·巴德来办公室了 |
[19:30] | 搜索受限 搜索结果不予显示 更多信息请联系02079460074 | |
[19:36] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:42] | You have reached National Vehicle Services. | 这里是车管局 |
[19:45] | Please state your inquiry leaving your full name and | 听到提示音后 请说出您的问题 |
[19:47] | a contact telephone number after the tone. | 并留下姓名和联系方式 |
[19:51] | – David. – Ma’am. | -大卫 -长官 |
[19:53] | No, no, no. It’s OK. | 不用站起来 |
[19:56] | I’ve received a call from SO15. | 反恐部给我打了个电话 |
[19:59] | Apparently you’re being a pain in the arse. | 据说你让人很头痛 |
[20:01] | Ma’am, I have reason to believe there is… | 长官 我有理由相信… |
[20:02] | Listen. | 听着 |
[20:04] | We lost the Home Secretary. | 内政大臣去世了 |
[20:07] | Let’s go after the bastards who did it. | 我们一定要找到该死的凶手 |
[20:11] | Thank you very much, Ma’am. | 非常感谢 长官 |
[20:12] | You OK to head across town? | 你能去伦敦城另一边吗 |
[20:14] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[20:16] | I’ll have a car sent to the D Block door. | 我派车去D座门口 |
[20:17] | See you down there. | 楼下见 |
[20:19] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[20:31] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[20:39] | Come in. | 进来 |
[20:41] | – Lorraine. – Ma’am. | -洛林 -长官 |
[20:43] | – David. – Ma’am. | -大卫 -长官 |
[20:44] | My team have briefed me | 我的手下已经给我讲过 |
[20:46] | on this non-evidential photo ID made by Nadia Ali. | 纳蒂亚·阿里指认了这张不可作证据的电子画像 |
[20:50] | This individual, Richard Longcross… | 这个理查德·朗克罗斯 |
[20:53] | You’re convinced he works for the… | 你确定他为… |
[20:54] | The Security Service. Yes, Ma’am. | 他为国安局工作 没错 长官 |
[20:56] | There’s no evidence of that. | 没有证据 |
[20:58] | There wasn’t. | 之前是没有 |
[20:59] | Last night I saw him at an internet cafe. | 昨晚我在网咖看到他了 |
[21:02] | Using a vehicle whose registration data is withheld from the PNC. | 他所开车辆的登记信息在计算机系统里不予显示 |
[21:06] | It’s just some bullshit phone number | 电话号码是个圈套 |
[21:08] | to sucker you into setting off an electronic trip wire. | 骗你触发电子陷阱 |
[21:10] | As you’ve disclosed it, we can smooth that over. | 既然你已经发现了 那么我们就能避开 |
[21:13] | The only way Longcross could’ve gone to the cafe is | 朗克罗斯之所以会去网咖 |
[21:15] | if they’re tracking keywords in online activity. | 是因为他们在追踪网络搜索关键词 |
[21:18] | What keywords? | 什么关键词 |
[21:19] | Relating to kompromat the Security Service | 与国安局给内政大臣提供的 |
[21:21] | supplied to the Home Secretary. | 污点材料有关的关键词 |
[21:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:26] | In her hotel room a few days before she was killed, | 内政大臣遇害之前几天 |
[21:28] | the Home Secretary received a visit from Longcross. | 朗克罗斯来她的酒店房间拜访过她 |
[21:30] | He supplied her with an encrypted file of kompromat | 他给了她一份加密的污点材料 |
[21:32] | she subsequently shared with the Prime Minister. | 她后来给首相看过那份文件 |
[21:35] | And you kept this to yourself? | 这件事你一直没说出去 |
[21:38] | David’s on to something, Ma’am – | 大卫有所发现 长官 |
[21:40] | maybe wouldn’t hurt to focus on that. | 也许我们该关注一下这个 |
[21:45] | Did you manage to get any copies of the kompromat? | 你有没有污点材料的副本 |
[21:47] | That wasn’t possible, Ma’am. | 那是不可能的 长官 |
[21:49] | I attempted to photograph the material | 我试着用手机 |
[21:50] | using my mobile phone, | 拍下文件 |
[21:51] | but the device was equipped with an infrared sensor | 但那个设备内置红外传感器 |
[21:55] | that shut it down in proximity to digital devices. | 感应到附近有数码产品就会自动关闭 |
[21:58] | Have you got any details on the scandal? | 你看到那个丑闻的细节了吗 |
[22:00] | A series of scandals, all covered up. | 是一系列丑闻 都被掩盖了 |
[22:03] | A sexual assault. Drug addiction. | 性侵犯 滥用毒品 |
[22:05] | Financial impropriety. | 财务不端行为 |
[22:07] | Last night I learned they relate to the Prime Minister. | 昨晚我发现它们指向首相 |
[22:13] | That’s only what I was able to deduce. | 我只能推断出这么多 |
[22:15] | There may be more kompromat. | 也许还有更多污点材料 |
[22:17] | And now the Home Secretary’s dead, | 现在内政大臣已经死了 |
[22:18] | the Security Service must be terrified of their role coming out. | 国安局肯定害怕被人发现参与了这件事 |
[22:21] | That’s why Longcross is tracking keywords relating to | 所以朗克罗斯才监控污点材料相关的关键词 |
[22:25] | the kompromat – to intercept anyone who’s on to them. | 为了拦住调查文件的人 |
[22:28] | So where’s the kompromat now, David, any idea? | 现在污点材料在哪儿 大卫 你知道吗 |
[22:30] | The Home Secretary had it with her. | 内政大臣随身带着 |
[22:32] | I assume it was destroyed in the explosion. | 应该是在爆炸中被毁了 |
[22:34] | And you suspect the Security Service planted the bomb? | 你怀疑炸弹是国安局安置的 |
[22:37] | It makes no sense the security service murdered Julia Montague. | 国安局杀掉茱莉娅·蒙塔古 这说不通 |
[22:40] | They were in partnership – she offered them greater powers | 他们是合作伙伴 她为了得到那些材料 |
[22:43] | in return for the compromising material. | 给了他们很大权力 |
[22:45] | Maybe the relationship went sour, or she became a liability, | 也许是合作关系破裂 或者她成了累赘 |
[22:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:50] | Cui bono. Who benefits? | 是为了谁 谁会得益 |
[22:54] | Clearly the Prime Minister, for one. | 首相显然算一个 |
[22:56] | And his supporters. | 还有他的支持者 |
[22:58] | Roger Penhaligon. Mike Travis. | 罗杰·彭哈利根 迈克·崔维斯 |
[23:01] | Mike Travis? | 迈克·崔维斯 |
[23:02] | He was always jealous of the Home Secretary’s private meetings | 他一直都嫉妒内政大臣和国安局的 |
[23:05] | with the Security Service. | 私密会面 |
[23:06] | And he’s all about party unity and completely loyal to | 他总说什么党内团结 |
[23:09] | the Prime Minister and Penhaligon. | 还有对首相和彭哈利根绝对忠诚 |
[23:10] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:12] | We know Tahir Mahmood wasn’t carrying the bomb in the briefcase. | 我们知道塔希尔·马赫穆德的公文包里没有炸弹 |
[23:15] | But he did set off the device via a pressure sensor. | 但他确实通过压力传感器引爆了装置 |
[23:19] | And Rob Macdonald probably induced him to go on the stage. | 很可能是罗布·麦克唐纳让他上去的 |
[23:22] | And who’s Rob’s new boss at the Home Office? | 罗布在内政部的新上级是谁 |
[23:25] | – Mike Travis. – Yes. | -迈克·崔维斯 -没错 |
[23:28] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢 大卫 |
[23:30] | What’s going to happen now, Ma’am? | 接下来怎么办 长官 |
[23:31] | We’ll see to it. | 交给我们 |
[23:32] | People keep saying that. | 人们总这么说 |
[23:33] | Meanwhile, the Home secretary’s killers are no nearer being caught. | 与此同时 杀害内政大臣的凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[23:55] | Sorry to keep you, Sergeant. | 抱歉让你久等了 警长 |
[23:56] | How can I be of assistance? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[23:57] | Just a quiet word. | 单独谈谈 |
[24:02] | The night the Home Secretary was in surgery, | 内政大臣手术当晚 |
[24:04] | she had three official visitors | 有三位政府官员探访 |
[24:05] | Roger Penhaligon, Mike Travis | 罗杰·彭哈利根 迈克·崔维斯 |
[24:07] | and Rob Macdonald. | 和罗布·麦克唐纳 |
[24:08] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[24:09] | What were their movements that night? | 他们那晚都干了什么 |
[24:10] | They were briefed in the Management Suite, | 他们先在管理层套间听简报 |
[24:12] | then Mr Penhaligon spent the night awaiting news on his wife. | 之后彭哈利根先生整晚都在等他妻子的消息 |
[24:15] | Ex-wife. | 是前妻 |
[24:16] | So he was alone? Did he have any visitors? | 他是一个人吗 有人来找他吗 |
[24:20] | What about… | 你见过… |
[24:21] | ..This man? | …这个人吗 |
[24:24] | Or him? | 那他呢 |
[24:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:29] | Did Mr Penhaligon hinder the medical staff in any way? | 彭哈利根先生有否阻碍医疗人员工作 |
[24:32] | No, he was very concerned about his wife’s welfare. | 没有 他很担心妻子的状况 |
[24:35] | Ex-wife. | 是前妻 |
[24:36] | Was there anything unusual he was concerned about? | 他是否还对一些不寻常的事物上心 |
[24:39] | He seemed very concerned about the Home Secretary’s personal items, | 他好像很关心内政大臣的私人物品 |
[24:43] | but I suppose that’s not unusual. | 但我猜这也不奇怪 |
[24:44] | – What items? – Her ministerial folder. | -什么物品 -她的工作文件夹 |
[24:47] | Her briefcase. Her handbag. | 公文包和手提包 |
[24:49] | He took these? | 他把那些带走了吗 |
[24:50] | No, they were never found, | 不 这些物品一直没找到 |
[24:52] | which is why Mr Penhaligon got very anxious. | 所以彭哈利根先生非常着急 |
[24:54] | But that’s because they’re of sentimental value. | 不过那是因为这些物品有纪念价值 |
[24:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:17] | – David Budd. – What can we do for you, Sarge? | -大卫·巴德 -有什么能效劳的 警长 |
[25:20] | I just want a couple of minutes with your P. | 我想和彭哈利根先生说几句话 |
[25:21] | Do you mind skipping me to the front of this queue? | 能否让我插个队 |
[25:25] | This way. | 这边走 |
[25:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:27] | Mr Penhaligon won’t be a minute. | 下一位就轮到您了 |
[25:31] | You’re interrupting my service to my constituents. | 你打断我为选民们服务了 |
[25:33] | And I want you to leave. | 请你离开 |
[25:35] | Don’t make a scene in front of all these people. | 别在大家面前大吵大闹了 |
[25:37] | Be all over social media before the hour’s up. | 否则不到一小时就会传遍社交网络 |
[25:46] | I’d like to put to you new information regarding | 我想告诉你关于你前妻谋杀案的 |
[25:48] | the murder of your ex-wife. | 一些新消息 |
[25:51] | What new information? | 什么新消息 |
[25:52] | I’m interested in an item | 我对她生前所持有的 |
[25:54] | that was in her possession before she died. | 一件物品很感兴趣 |
[25:57] | What item? | 什么物品 |
[26:00] | I’ve been informed you were anxious to locate the Home Secretary’s | 有人告诉我在爆炸当晚 你很着急地 |
[26:02] | belongings on the night of the attack. | 寻找内政大臣的个人物品 |
[26:04] | Well, she was in possession of material that affected | 她持有关于国家安全的 |
[26:06] | national security. | 机密文件 |
[26:09] | I’ve been at the hospital. | 我去过医院了 |
[26:11] | They told me you were interested in items of sentimental value. | 他们说你在寻找具有纪念价值的物品 |
[26:16] | The Home Secretary’s life’s hanging by a thread | 内政大臣已命悬一线 |
[26:17] | and the Government’s Chief Whip’s hung up on tracking down her handbag? | 而政府的党鞭长竟然还挂念着她的手提包 |
[26:20] | You’re being offensive, Sergeant. | 你太无礼了 警长 |
[26:22] | Now, I suggest you stop this line of questioning now | 我建议你停止这些无礼的质问 |
[26:24] | and I’ll take up my complaint with your senior officer. | 否则我就向你的上级投诉 |
[26:27] | The item you were looking for, | 你寻找的那件物品 |
[26:29] | you knew it wouldn’t be in her official materials. | 你早知道它不在她的工作文件里 |
[26:32] | What exactly was it you wanted to get your hands on? | 你到底在找什么 |
[26:34] | I’ve nothing further to add without my solicitor present. | 没有律师在场 我一个字也不多说了 |
[26:41] | If you had a hand in her death, you’ll have me to answer to. | 如果你与她的死有关 我饶不了你 |
[26:47] | If you’d just give me a minute. | 请让我休息一下 |
[26:57] | You’re up to speed with the briefing | 你是否已经看过桑普森部长 |
[27:00] | we’ve received from Commander Sampson? | 发给我们的简报 |
[27:02] | – I am. – I want to raise a specific point of extreme sensitivity. | -是的 -我想问个极其敏感的问题 |
[27:07] | – OK. – Amit. Thanks. | -行 -艾米特 谢谢 |
[27:12] | This individual, | 这个人 |
[27:14] | who gave his name as Richard Longcross, | 声称自己名为理查德·朗克罗斯 |
[27:18] | was seen at the Blackwood Hotel by Julia’s PPO, | 茱莉娅的贴身保镖在黑木酒店见过他 |
[27:20] | yet surveillance footage was removed. | 但是有关他的监控录像却被抹去了 |
[27:24] | An allegation’s been made that he’s one of your officers. | 有消息称此人是你的手下 |
[27:29] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[27:37] | No. | 不 |
[27:39] | I can see only one acceptable way to prove he isn’t. | 我认为只有一个办法可以证明 |
[27:42] | And that would be? | 什么办法 |
[27:43] | Open yourselves up to the police investigation. Give SO15 access. | 你接受警方调查 给反恐分部权限 |
[27:49] | As you’re aware, | 你也知道 |
[27:51] | we’re conducting dozens of highly sensitive operations, | 我们在执行一系列高度敏感的任务 |
[27:56] | all of which could be jeopardised | 倘若敏感信息公布 |
[27:57] | if sensitive information is disclosed. | 会危及到所有行动 |
[28:00] | Hundreds of operatives in the field, | 上百名特工 |
[28:02] | all of whom would be imperilled. | 将会陷入危险 |
[28:03] | You’re not above the law. | 你并不凌驾于法律之上 |
[28:05] | The matter isn’t of law, but of national security. | 这事不关乎法律 而关系到国家安全 |
[28:09] | The Thornton Circus gunman | 桑顿广场的枪手 |
[28:11] | could only have known your predecessor’s | 只可能通过警方泄密 |
[28:13] | itinerary via a police leak. | 得知你前任的行程 |
[28:15] | A police leak could only have been | 而警方泄密人一定与 |
[28:17] | behind the Heath Bank attack | 针对茱莉娅保镖孩子就读的 |
[28:18] | on the children of your predecessor’s PPO. | 希思岸小学袭击案有关 |
[28:22] | There’s no way I’m giving the Metropolitan Police access to | 我不可能给伦敦警厅任何关于 |
[28:24] | my organisation or my personnel. | 国安局或我手下的信息 |
[28:26] | It’s not your decision. You answer to me. | 这由不得你 你听命于我 |
[28:28] | We all answer to someone. | 我们都听命于某人 |
[28:47] | Stay down here, Grace. | 待在这 格蕾丝 |
[28:48] | Grab yourself a coffee. | 喝点咖啡 |
[28:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:10] | Drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[29:11] | David Budd ambushed me at my constituency surgery. | 大卫·巴德在我的选区办公室突袭了我 |
[29:15] | – David Budd? – I’m convinced he’s aware of the kompromat. | -大卫·巴德 -他肯定知道污点材料的事了 |
[29:18] | How? | 怎么会 |
[29:19] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[29:22] | All we’ve got is what the PM’s told us. | 我们只知道首相说的那些 |
[29:23] | Not the whole story, either, knowing how he rolls. | 鉴于他的做事方式 我们也不知来龙去脉 |
[29:26] | Julia blackmailed him over its content. | 茱莉娅用污点材料掐住了首相的脖子 |
[29:28] | Possibly she took Budd into her confidence, | 也许她把这事告诉了巴德 |
[29:30] | or he joined the dots. | 或是他把一切联系起来了 |
[29:48] | Mr Macdonald. | 麦克唐纳先生 |
[29:51] | PS Budd. | 巴德警长 |
[29:52] | Hi. Sorry, I’ve got to get to work. | 你好 抱歉 我得去上班了 |
[29:57] | There’s the people that start the war, | 有人发动战争 |
[29:58] | and the poor bastards that end up in the line of fire. | 就有倒霉蛋到前线送死 |
[30:01] | I’m sure you realise the net’s closing. | 我相信你意识到要收网了 |
[30:03] | Look, I haven’t a clue… | 听着 我完全听不懂 |
[30:04] | Really. I’ve got to get to work. | 真的 我得去上班了 |
[30:07] | I’ve looked into the eyes of a suicide bomber. | 我仔细盯着”人弹”的眼睛看过 |
[30:10] | Tahir Mahmood, | 塔希尔·马赫穆德 |
[30:11] | he was just some flunky terrified of fucking up his boss’ speech. | 他只是个害怕搞砸领导演讲的跟班 |
[30:14] | But you… You made a point of not being there that day. | 可是你 那天你坚持不去 |
[30:18] | Then you called Tahir and made him go up on stage. | 然后你打电话给塔希尔 让他上台 |
[30:19] | That all seems like a calculated sequence of events to me. | 在我看来 这一系列举动似乎都是精心策划的 |
[30:23] | Did you come up with it all on your own? | 这一切全是你的主意吗 |
[30:25] | Look, I’ve… I’ve been through everything with SO15. | 听着 我把一切都和反恐分部说了 |
[30:28] | No, no, no. You lied about everything to SO15. | 不 你和反恐分部说的都是谎言 |
[30:31] | It’s time to start telling the truth. | 该说实话了 |
[30:34] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[30:37] | Julia was murdered in cold blood and I know you were part of it. | 茱莉娅被残忍杀害 我知道你参与其中 |
[30:40] | I had nothing to do… | 和我无关 |
[30:41] | Tell SO15 what you know. | 把你知道的告诉反恐分部 |
[30:43] | SO15, do it. | 反恐分部 照做 |
[30:46] | It would be redundant for me to say “I know where you live”. | 我也不必说”我知道你住哪儿”了 |
[30:53] | Boss. You’ll never guess who’s just waltzed in | 老大 你绝对猜不到谁刚来了 |
[30:55] | to make a voluntary statement. | 要做自愿供述 |
[30:57] | I need to provide some background. | 我需要提供一些背景信息 |
[31:02] | Till recently, I, Mike Travis, senior civil servants… | 直到最近 我 迈克·崔维斯及一些高级官员… |
[31:08] | Julia Montague involved us all in Home Office business. | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古让我们一起参与内政部事务 |
[31:12] | Standard practice. | 这是惯例 |
[31:13] | Then there began to be these frequent unofficial meetings | 然后她就开始频繁地 |
[31:16] | with the Director General of the Security Service | 和国安局局长进行非正式会面 |
[31:19] | and to an increasing degree we were all shut out. | 而我们越来越多地被拒之门外 |
[31:25] | It’s still unclear to me the nature of their meetings. | 我现在也不知道他们会面的性质 |
[31:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[31:29] | Then we came to suspect | 然后我们开始怀疑 |
[31:31] | that Julia was preparing a leadership bid. | 茱莉娅准备竞争首相之位 |
[31:33] | Who’s “We”? | “我们”都有谁 |
[31:35] | Mike Travis. | 迈克·崔维斯 |
[31:37] | Roger Penhaligon. | 罗杰·彭哈利根 |
[31:38] | Mike Travis, formerly Minister of State for Counter Terrorism, | 迈克·崔维斯 前反恐国务部长 |
[31:42] | now Acting Home Secretary. | 现任代理内政大臣 |
[31:43] | – Roger Penhaligon, Government Chief Whip. – Thank you. | -罗杰·彭哈利根 政府党鞭长 -谢谢 |
[31:48] | When Julia decided to go ahead with her speech at | 当茱莉娅不顾安保建议 |
[31:50] | St Matthew’s College, despite security advice, | 执意要在圣马太大学演讲时 |
[31:53] | we realised we had to act fast. | 我们意识到必须快点行动了 |
[31:56] | Act? In what way? | 行动 怎么行动 |
[31:58] | To prevent her from starting a potentially damaging | 阻止她发动一场具有潜在破坏性的 |
[32:02] | leadership contest. | 领袖之争 |
[32:04] | I was told we needed to embarrass Julia politically. | 有人告诉我要让茱莉娅在政治上出丑 |
[32:08] | Told by who? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[32:09] | That came from Roger Penhaligon. | 是罗杰·彭哈利根 |
[32:13] | I’m telling the whole truth when I say that my only intention | 我说的全是事实 我唯一的目的 |
[32:17] | was to embarrass Julia. | 就是让茱莉娅出丑 |
[32:19] | No way would I want to see her harmed in any way. | 我绝对不想看到她受到任何伤害 |
[32:22] | So what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[32:24] | I inserted inaccurate material in her speech… | 我在她的演讲稿里加了不准确的材料 |
[32:29] | ..With the idea being that she’d immediately become embroiled | 想让她立即因蒙羞 |
[32:32] | in a humiliating climb-down. | 而放弃竞争 |
[32:35] | To make sure the plot couldn’t be retraced to me, | 为了确保这个阴谋不会追查到我 |
[32:38] | and hence to Mike and Roger, | 从而查到迈克和罗杰 |
[32:40] | I made an excuse not to attend the speech | 我找了个借口不去演讲场地 |
[32:43] | and advised Julia that all the fact-checking | 并告诉茱莉娅所有的内容核查 |
[32:46] | would be handled by Tahir Mahmood. | 都是塔希尔·马赫穆德做的 |
[32:49] | We had this idea to use Tahir | 我们想利用塔希尔 |
[32:52] | to create an embarrassing moment on camera, | 让她在镜头前出丑 |
[32:55] | something that would go viral | 事件会迅速发酵 |
[32:56] | and immediately derail her campaign before it even got started. | 将她的竞选计划扼杀在摇篮里 |
[33:00] | This was the phone call to Mahmood | 这就是打给马赫穆德 |
[33:01] | suggesting he go on stage | 让他上台 |
[33:02] | and interrupt the Home Secretary’s speech? | 打断内政大臣演讲的那通电话吗 |
[33:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:06] | But it has been established | 但我们已知 |
[33:07] | that Tahir Mahmood venturing onto the stage | 塔希尔·马赫穆德上台 |
[33:09] | could have triggered the device. | 可能是引爆炸弹的原因 |
[33:11] | Yes, but none of us… None of us knew anything about the bomb. | 是的 但我们对炸弹都一无所知 |
[33:14] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[33:15] | I certainly didn’t. | 我肯定不知道 |
[33:17] | It was all about the politics. | 这一切只和政治有关 |
[33:19] | Why’d you make a point of giving Mahmood the briefcase? | 你为什么特意给马赫穆德那个公文包 |
[33:22] | I didn’t want him examining the documents till it was too late. | 我不想让他太早就检查文件 |
[33:25] | So I handed him a closed briefcase at the very last minute, | 所以我在最后时刻才交给他一个封闭的公文包 |
[33:28] | reassuring him that the contents didn’t need to be reviewed. | 让他以为内容不需要检查了 |
[33:32] | Firstly, the briefcase has been shown | 首先 公文包已经被证实 |
[33:34] | not to have contained an improvised explosive device. | 里面没有简易爆炸装置 |
[33:36] | And secondly, all your forensic investigations | 其次 你们对我委托人的所有调查中 |
[33:39] | have found no explosive residue on my client, | 都没有发现爆炸残留物 |
[33:41] | at his home or place of work. | 无论在他家中或工作地点 |
[33:43] | Let’s be clear, Mr Macdonald, OK. | 我们要问清楚 麦克唐纳先生 |
[33:45] | Was everyone involved in this plot | 所有参与这次计谋 |
[33:47] | to embarrass the Home Secretary | 想让内政大臣出丑的人 |
[33:49] | unaware Tahir Mahmood | 都不知道塔希尔·马赫穆德 |
[33:50] | might set off a bomb at the venue? | 可能会引爆会场的炸弹吗 |
[33:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:54] | We’re politicians. | 我们是政客 |
[33:55] | We’re not murderers. | 不是杀人犯 |
[33:57] | You worked closely with Julia Montague, didn’t you? | 你和茱莉娅·蒙塔古合作密切 对吗 |
[34:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:02] | Yet you were prepared to stab her in the back? | 可你还是准备好在她背后捅刀子了 |
[34:07] | No… It wasn’t like that. | 不 不是你说的那样 |
[34:11] | It was… It was all for the sake of party unity. | 这一切都是为了党内团结 |
[34:20] | So he didn’t give us anything on the kompromat. | 他没提到任何与污点材料有关的信息 |
[34:22] | I doubt he was ever in the loop. | 我怀疑他根本不在核心圈子内 |
[34:24] | Roger and Mike played the party unity card, Rob rolled over. | 罗杰和迈克打出党内团结牌 罗布听命而已 |
[34:27] | – It didn’t seem like he believed it himself. – He didn’t. | -他自己似乎都不信 -是不信 |
[34:29] | He had his own reason. | 他有他自己的理由 |
[34:31] | What? | 什么 |
[34:33] | I witnessed the Home Secretary | 我亲眼目睹内政大臣 |
[34:34] | reject Rob’s advances a couple of times. | 多次拒绝罗布的接近 |
[34:36] | Humiliated him. | 羞辱他 |
[34:38] | He wanted to do the same to her. | 他想报复她 |
[34:41] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我觉得他说的是实话 |
[34:54] | Budd’s wife’s been at work all day. | 巴德的妻子上了一整天的班 |
[34:56] | She’s just returning now. | 她现在刚回来 |
[35:07] | Unfortunately RPOs guard the safe house round the clock. | 可惜值班警员全天候在守着安全屋 |
[35:16] | Then we’re forced to be bold. | 那我们只能大胆一点了 |
[35:21] | Ops. | 行动指挥部 |
[35:25] | Boss is back. | 老大回来了 |
[35:30] | He’s on his way. | 他现在就过去 |
[35:39] | How’d it go at the Home Office? | 内政部那边怎么样了 |
[35:41] | Fortunately while the kompromat’s still out there, | 虽然污点材料还流落在外 |
[35:44] | there isn’t a politician in Westminster | 但所幸议会里所有的政客 |
[35:46] | not shitting himself he’s implicated. | 都担忧自己牵连其中 |
[35:47] | Makes it easier to push back. | 这倒让反击变得更容易了 |
[35:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:51] | Only problem is they know about you. | 现在唯一的问题是他们知道你 |
[35:53] | “Longcross.” | “朗克罗斯” |
[35:56] | That’ll be David Budd. | 一定是大卫·巴德说的 |
[35:58] | He’s the only one who challenged me. | 当时只有他质疑我 |
[36:00] | The only one I gave that name to. | 他是唯一一个知道我名字的人 |
[36:01] | Some fucking bullet-stopper. | 就一个挡子弹的 |
[36:04] | How could you let him get one over on you? | 你怎么能让他摆了你一道 |
[36:08] | No. | 不 |
[36:14] | It’s the other way round. | 是我摆了他一道 |
[36:17] | – David. – Ma’am. | -大卫 -长官 |
[36:18] | Come in. | 进来 |
[36:19] | Thanks for coming in at short notice. | 临时通知你来 感谢你的配合 |
[36:21] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[36:26] | Unfortunately, this was something that really couldn’t wait. | 可是这件事真的不能等 |
[36:31] | I’ve received an extremely serious allegation regarding | 我收到了一个很严重的指控 |
[36:34] | unprofessional intimacy between you and the late Home Secretary. | 称你和已故内政大臣之间有不正当的亲密关系 |
[36:40] | Who’s making this allegation? | 是谁发出的指控 |
[36:43] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我无权透露 |
[36:45] | They’re alleging something went on in private. | 他们指控的是很隐私的事情 |
[36:47] | I can’t see how there’s any evidence. | 没法取证 |
[36:48] | In which case, you can’t give any credence to this allegation. | 既然没有证据 这个指控就不可信 |
[36:50] | There’s a recording. | 有录音证据 |
[36:53] | This is coming from the Security Service? | 是来自国安局的录音吗 |
[36:58] | Longcross must’ve bugged her room. | 朗克罗斯肯定监听了她的房间 |
[37:00] | Is this recording even legal? | 这个录音是合法的吗 |
[37:01] | David, is it true? | 大卫 到底是不是真的 |
[37:06] | Ma’am, you know you have to caution me | 长官 你知道如果我的回答 |
[37:07] | if there’s any possibility my answer might incriminate me. | 可能会证明我有罪 你必须先提醒我 |
[37:09] | I’m entitled to a consultation with my Police Federation Representative. | 我有权咨询我的警察联合会代表 |
[37:11] | Don’t quote the Regs at me, David. | 少给我把条例搬出来 大卫 |
[37:13] | You weren’t just fucking the Home Secretary. | 你不仅是在搞内政大臣 |
[37:14] | You’re fucking our whole reputation. | 还是在搞坏我们的名声 |
[37:16] | They’re to discredit me, Ma’am! | 是他们要搞坏我的名声 长官 |
[37:19] | I’m onto them. | 我就要把他们揪出来了 |
[37:19] | The Security Service, Longcross, all of them! | 国安局 朗克罗斯 他们所有人 |
[37:21] | All of who? | 他们指谁 |
[37:22] | There’s been leaks right the way through this whole investigation, Ma’am. | 整个调查过程中一直有消息泄漏 长官 |
[37:25] | The Home Secretary’s itinerary. | 内政大臣的日程 |
[37:27] | My kids’ school. The bomb planted at St Matthew’s. | 我孩子的学校 在圣马太大学布下的炸弹 |
[37:29] | The Security Service could have done it all. | 有可能全是国安局做的 |
[37:36] | David, you’ve been through a lot. | 大卫 你经历了不少事 |
[37:40] | Take time off. | 休个假 |
[37:41] | Stop ruffling feathers. | 别再做这些恼人的事了 |
[37:43] | Then maybe, just maybe, I can make this go away. | 然后我也许 也许能把这件事摆平 |
[37:47] | They want me to go away. | 他们是想把我摆平 |
[38:07] | – Dave. – Sorry, Vic, I wanted to talk away from the kids. | -戴卫 -抱歉小维 我不想在孩子面前谈 |
[38:11] | – What’s up? – There’s something going on at work. | -怎么了 -工作上出了点事情 |
[38:14] | I don’t know if it’s going to come out or not, | 我不知道这件事会不会被公开 |
[38:16] | but you’ve got a right to know. As my wife, I mean. | 但作为我的妻子 你有权知道 |
[38:19] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:22] | Julia and I… | 茱莉娅和我 |
[38:25] | we were having an affair. | 我们有婚外情 |
[38:29] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[38:32] | I don’t “want” you to say anything. | 我不是想让你说什么 |
[38:38] | Look, I’ve got to get to hand-over, so… | 我得去交接了 所以… |
[38:43] | By the way, you’re a day late. | 顺便说一下 你晚了一天 |
[38:45] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[38:47] | Yesterday, a security officer came up to the ward. | 昨天有一个安全官员来病房 |
[38:51] | He said that you and the Home Secretary were “very close”. | 说你和内政大臣走得”很近” |
[38:54] | What security officer? | 什么安全官员 |
[38:55] | He said he was looking into the circumstances | 他说他在调查 |
[38:57] | surrounding the Home Secretary’s death. | 有关内政大臣被杀的情况 |
[38:58] | What the hell’s a “security officer”? | “安全官员”到底是什么人 |
[39:00] | Was this bloke police or what? | 这家伙是警察还是什么 |
[39:02] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[39:04] | Was he plainclothes? A detective? | 他是便衣吗 警探吗 |
[39:06] | Did he give a name? | 他告诉你名字了吗 |
[39:08] | Not that I remember. | 我记得没有 |
[39:08] | For God’s sake, Vic! What were you thinking, not getting a name? | 天啊小维 你在想什么 连名字都没问 |
[39:11] | I couldn’t help him | 我没帮上他忙 |
[39:12] | and then he left without making a big deal out of it. | 然后他就无所谓地走了 |
[39:14] | All right, he’ll be on CCTV. | 他会被监控拍下来 |
[39:17] | Ward D-20, 2:00, 2:30… | D-20病房 两点到两点半左右 |
[39:21] | What did he say exactly? | 他具体说了什么 |
[39:24] | Stuff about when you were coming home after your shifts. | 有关你轮班之后回家的事情 |
[39:28] | If you’d ever brought anything back to put somewhere safe, | 你有没有拿回家什么物品并放在安全地方 |
[39:31] | if you’d ever brought anything back belonging to the Home Secretary. | 你有没有拿回家属于内政大臣的物品 |
[39:35] | He even asked if the Home Secretary had ever visited. | 他还问了内政大臣有没有来过 |
[39:45] | That him? | 是他吗 |
[39:47] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:50] | Look, Vicky, thanks. | 维姬 谢谢 |
[39:51] | I need to get on with things, before it’s too late. | 我得赶紧继续调查 否则就来不及了 |
[39:54] | Well, who is he, what is this all about? | 他是谁 到底是怎么回事 |
[39:56] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[39:58] | Are we in any danger? | 我们有危险吗 |
[39:59] | No, look, you’re in a safe house, | 没有 你们住在安全屋 |
[40:01] | with round-the-clock protection. You’ll be fine. | 有24小时保护 你们会没事的 |
[40:02] | Then why did you say “before it’s too late”? | 那你为什么说”否则就来不及了” |
[40:06] | No reason. | 没有为什么 |
[40:20] | The device planted at St Matthew’s College. | 被安置在圣马太大学的爆炸装置 |
[40:23] | We’ve got gaps in the CCTV from the night before. | 爆炸前一天晚上的监控被抹去了 |
[40:26] | How that happened, and how the offenders bypassed security, | 如何抹去的 罪犯又是怎么避开安保的 |
[40:29] | we still don’t know. | 我们仍然不清楚 |
[40:31] | Same goes for how the bomb wasn’t detected, | 我们也不清楚炸弹为什么没被发现 |
[40:33] | despite searches of the venue right up to | 尽管在爆炸发生几分钟前 |
[40:35] | a few minutes before the attack. | 我们才对场地进行了搜查 |
[40:37] | Andrew Apsted. | 安德鲁·阿普兹德 |
[40:39] | We need more on him. | 我们需要知道更多关于他的信息 |
[40:40] | Who he grew up with, | 他的儿时好友 |
[40:42] | who he joined the Army with, who he served with. | 他一起参军的朋友 他服役的战友 |
[40:45] | And where did he get that rifle? | 还有他的枪是从哪里来的 |
[40:50] | Guys, OK if we pick this up later? | 各位 我们等会儿再继续 |
[40:53] | – No worries. – No probs. | -没事 -没问题 |
[40:59] | He wasn’t just at the internet cafe. | 他不只去了网咖 |
[41:01] | He visited my wife’s ward. | 他还去了我妻子工作的病房 |
[41:03] | My God. | 我的天 |
[41:04] | 朗克罗斯在工作时间去找了维姬 伦敦哈尼斯街 D20病房 两点半 | |
[41:06] | Cheers, we’ll… We’ll look into it. | 谢谢 我们会调查的 |
[41:11] | Look. Unfortunately there wasn’t any CCTV at the internet cafe, | 还有 很不幸 网咖里没有监控 |
[41:14] | but I’m guessing that’s why you went there in the first place. | 但我猜你正是因此才去那里的 |
[41:19] | We’re still checking other cameras in the vicinity. | 我们还在检查附近的其他摄像头 |
[41:22] | I overheard you talking about Thornton Circus. | 我刚刚听到你在讲桑顿广场的事 |
[41:24] | We’ve learned Apsted formed a pressure group | 我们发现阿普兹德成立了一个压力集团 |
[41:24] | 通过各种手段对政府施加压力 以求影响政府政策的利益集团 | |
[41:26] | called Veterans’ Peace Group. | 叫退伍军人和平团体 |
[41:28] | – So he was on a watch list? – No. | -那他在监控名单上了 -不在 |
[41:31] | The group was marginal, never threatened any action. | 这个团体处于边缘地带 没威胁过要采取行动 |
[41:33] | But you’re right, it’s weird he wasn’t. | 但你说得没错 他没上监控名单属实奇怪 |
[41:38] | Which brings us back to your Security Service theory. | 这样我们就又回到了你的国安局理论 |
[41:41] | Maybe they didn’t put him on a watch list | 或许他们没把他加进监控名单 |
[41:42] | cos they wanted to keep him under the radar. | 是因为他们不想让他暴露 |
[41:45] | He was recruited by them? | 是他们雇他的吗 |
[41:46] | A disaffected loner with explosives experience? | 有炸药相关背景又心怀怨恨的独狼 |
[41:49] | Talk about perfect candidate. | 不正是完美的人选吗 |
[41:54] | I know how stretched you are here. | 我知道你们已经很忙了 |
[41:55] | Let me look into this. | 这事就让我来查吧 |
[41:56] | We’ve already had a conversation about how fit you are to work. | 我们已经讨论过你不适合继续工作了 |
[42:07] | The moment this case is over, I’ll see the counsellor, | 这案子一完 我就去见咨询师 |
[42:10] | I’ll see the doc, whatever. | 或者看医生 随便什么都行 |
[42:12] | I just need time. | 我只是需要点时间 |
[42:15] | Please, I’m asking you as a colleague, copper to copper. | 求你了 我是作为同事向你请求 警察对警察 |
[42:22] | Thanks, Louise. | 谢谢 露易斯 |
[42:35] | 枪支鉴定报告 机密信息 | |
[43:17] | Blast from the past. | 旧日重现啊 |
[43:18] | Took a few calls to get your new number. | 打了好几个电话才问到你的新号码 |
[43:20] | I’m here. | 我这不是来了嘛 |
[43:23] | So what have you got? | 你要卖什么 |
[43:30] | A Makarov. | 马卡洛夫手枪 |
[43:32] | Nice bit of kit. | 好东西 |
[43:34] | I can get you six more. | 我可以再弄到六支 |
[43:37] | – How much? – Not how much. What. | -多少钱 -不是多少钱 是什么枪 |
[43:40] | A PSL, with no history traceable back to me. | 一支PSL狙击步枪 不能查到是我买的 |
[43:46] | Fine. I’ll take my business elsewhere. | 行 那我去找别人 |
[43:48] | Maybe I can make a couple of calls. | 我也许可以打几个电话 |
[43:56] | But this… | 但这样… |
[43:58] | This is going to take work. | 这样会有很多工作要做 |
[44:08] | I’m not making no promises. | 我不承诺任何事情 |
[44:10] | I get that back when we do the trade. | 我们交易的时候我再收回来 |
[44:12] | Or I’ll come looking. | 否则我亲自来找你 |
[44:25] | Not answering your phone? | 不接电话 |
[44:30] | Sorry, I must’ve… | 抱歉 我肯定是… |
[44:33] | – Battery’s dead. – You want to get a refund, | -没电了 -你手机天天关机 |
[44:35] | the amount of time that thing’s switched off. | 你都可以去申请退货了 |
[44:36] | It’s late, Louise. Is there something I can help you with? | 已经很晚了 露易丝 我有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[44:39] | CCTV from your wife’s ward was deleted. | 你妻子病房的监控录像被删了 |
[44:42] | Same as the Blackwood and St Matthew’s. | 黑木酒店和圣马太大学的也一样 |
[44:43] | And none of the cameras in the vicinity | 网咖附近的摄像头 |
[44:44] | of the internet cafe picked up anything either. | 也都没拍到什么东西 |
[44:47] | They know how to avoid ’em. | 他们知道如何躲开摄像头 |
[44:50] | I do have something, though. | 不过我的确查到了点东西 |
[44:54] | Security camera at your wife’s safe house. | 你妻子安全屋的监控录像 |
[44:58] | They identified themselves as SO15 Officers. | 他们说自己是反恐分部的警官 |
[45:01] | By the time the RPO alerted anyone of her suspicions, | 等当值警官怀疑并报告的时候 |
[45:04] | they’d carried out a search. | 他们已经搜查完了 |
[45:05] | Security Service. | 国安局 |
[45:06] | Now, obviously, this means the Safe House has been compromised | 很显然 这意味着安全屋已经暴露了 |
[45:09] | but there is nothing to suggest that your family are in danger. | 但无从表明你的家人有危险 |
[45:11] | Remember when I told you someone broke into my flat? | 还记得我跟你说过有人闯入了我的公寓吗 |
[45:13] | – Do you believe me now? – Yeah. | -你现在相信我了吗 -相信了 |
[45:16] | It looks like they’re convinced the kompromat | 看来他们很确定爆炸发生的时候 |
[45:17] | wasn’t with the Home Secretary at the time of the explosion. | 污点材料不在内政大臣身边 |
[45:21] | It’s still out there. | 材料还流失在外 |
[45:24] | They seem pretty sure if anyone knows where it’s hidden, you do. | 他们好像很确定你肯定知道东西藏在哪里 |
[45:27] | Why’s that, David? | 为什么 大卫 |
[45:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:30] | Julia Montague’s home was thoroughly searched. | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古的住所已经被仔细搜查过了 |
[45:32] | All of her devices seized. | 她所有的设备也都被收走了 |
[45:35] | There’s no tablet found. | 没有发现平板 |
[45:36] | I’m sorry I can’t help you, Louise, | 很抱歉我帮不了你 露易丝 |
[45:38] | but I don’t know what happened to it. | 我不知道东西去哪了 |
[45:39] | Well, the Security Service believe you know where it’s hidden, | 国安局认为你知道东西藏在哪里 |
[45:41] | So do I. | 我也这么认为 |
[45:43] | I’ll see you at Julia Montague’s flat. | 我们到茱莉娅·蒙塔古的公寓见 |
[45:45] | 0800 tomorrow. | 明早八点 |
[46:02] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[46:12] | Apart from the seized devices, | 除了被拿走的设备 |
[46:13] | the search team left everything where they found it. | 其他东西搜查组都没有动过 |
[46:16] | You know the layout better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解这里的布局 |
[46:18] | Maybe you’ll spot something that stands out. | 或许你能发现什么特殊的地方 |
[46:22] | If you really think this will help. | 如果你觉得这样真有用的话 |
[46:40] | She had a computer in here. | 这儿本来有她的电脑 |
[46:42] | We’ve gone through the hard drive with a fine-tooth comb. | 我们全面地扫描了硬盘 |
[47:17] | 黑木酒店到家庭住址 家庭住址到黑木酒店 | |
[47:56] | Tom, you’re driving me up the wall. | 汤姆 你是要烦死我吗 |
[47:58] | Shit or get off the pot, mate. | 不说就快滚 |
[48:01] | Sorry, Ma’am. | 抱歉 长官 |
[48:03] | Come in. | 进来 |
[48:09] | Now, what’s up? | 好了 什么事 |
[48:14] | I’m the last person to dob in a skipper, Ma’am. | 我是最不愿意打小报告的人了 长官 |
[48:17] | But, David Budd, | 但是 大卫·巴德 |
[48:21] | he’s got this head wound | 他头上有那样一个伤口 |
[48:22] | and everyone’s letting him walk around like nothing happened. | 而所有人都好像没事发生过一样让他继续工作 |
[48:27] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[48:40] | David? | 大卫 |
[48:42] | Chanel. | 夏奈尔 |
[48:47] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[48:49] | Oh, my, God, of course there is. | 当然了 我在说什么傻话 |
[48:52] | I was never Julia’s biggest fan, | 我从没喜欢过茱莉娅 |
[48:53] | but I was genuinely so sorry to hear what happened. | 但得悉她去世了 我深感遗憾 |
[48:57] | God, you must still be in shock. | 天 你一定还很震惊吧 |
[49:00] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[49:02] | Maybe I shouldn’t have come over. | 也许我不该来的 |
[49:03] | No, no, it’s… I’m sorry, uh… | 不 没事 抱歉 |
[49:06] | Is this a regular haunt of yours? | 你常来这里吗 |
[49:08] | Always the policeman – never off duty. | 身为警察 总是爱怀疑啊 |
[49:10] | Yes, I’ve been here before. No, I’m not stalking you. | 对 我来过 我可不是在跟踪你 |
[49:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:16] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[49:17] | Yeah, all right. | 挺好的 |
[49:19] | Moved on. | 释怀了 |
[49:20] | I’m still looking for the right opportunity. But, um, yeah. | 我还在找合适的工作 不过还行 |
[49:25] | It’s a tricky time. So… | 现在是困难时期 |
[49:32] | Actually I wanted to say I am really sorry | 其实我想说 |
[49:35] | for causing such a scene when I was fired. | 很抱歉被辞退时我大闹了一番 |
[49:41] | That was the last thing you needed. | 给你带来了麻烦 |
[49:42] | But thank you for being such a sweetheart that day. | 但谢谢你那天对我那么好 |
[49:44] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[49:47] | I wanted to thank you properly, but your phone was out of service. | 我想好好感谢你来着 但你的电话停机了 |
[49:51] | I had to get a new one. | 我换了新电话 |
[49:54] | Just cos I was going to suggest a drink…if… My treat? | 我就是想请你喝一杯 行吗 |
[50:00] | – Sure. Yes. – Yeah? | -好啊 行 -真的吗 |
[50:04] | Ok. | 好的 |
[50:06] | 07700… 07700… | |
[50:09] | – Yep. – ..900 431. | -嗯 -…900-431 |
[50:15] | And that’s mine. | 我的号码发给你了 |
[50:17] | Chai tea latte for Sam! | 萨姆的印度奶茶 |
[50:18] | – Oh, that’s me. – Sam? | -是我的 -萨姆 |
[50:21] | Saves the palaver of them trying to spell my name. | 懒得跟他们解释我名字怎么拼 |
[50:24] | – Great to see you, David. – You too, Chanel. | -见到你很高兴 大卫 -我也是 夏奈尔 |
[50:28] | There you go. Thank you so much. | 给您 谢谢光临 |
[51:17] | Chanel Dyson was the late Home Secretary’s PR, | 夏奈尔·戴森曾任已故内政大臣的公关 |
[51:20] | until she was fired. | 后来被解雇 |
[51:21] | I witnessed her being picked up from outside the Home Office | 我看到她在内政部大楼外 |
[51:23] | in this same Range Rover. | 被同一辆路虎接走 |
[51:24] | I ran the registration at the time. | 我当时查了车牌 |
[51:26] | Found out it’s owned by a company based in the Cayman Islands. | 发现车辆属于一家总部设在开曼群岛的公司 |
[51:28] | Rich girl gets top job. Shocker. | 富家女找到好工作 很奇怪吗 |
[51:30] | That’s what I thought at the time, as well. | 当时我也是这么想的 |
[51:33] | But I’ve been thinking over everyone | 但我一直在思考 |
[51:34] | who had the inside track on the Home Secretary, | 所有知道内政大臣行踪的人 |
[51:36] | who could have compromised her security. | 谁有可能让她陷入危险 |
[51:38] | I mean, to kill a Cabinet minister, | 要刺杀一名内阁大臣 |
[51:39] | think of the amount of people | 得要多少人 |
[51:40] | that would have had to turn a blind eye, | 睁只眼闭只眼 |
[51:43] | to not do their jobs properly. | 不做好自己的工作 |
[51:45] | Some may have been zealots. | 有些可能是极端分子 |
[51:47] | But plenty others would just have taken a pay-off | 但更多的人只会收下黑钱 |
[51:49] | or ask no questions. | 或不提出疑问 |
[51:51] | That takes money or intimidation – lots. | 那需要大量的金钱和恐吓 |
[51:55] | Maybe it wasn’t all down to the Security Service, after all. | 也许这一切并不全是国安局所为 |
[51:59] | The male subject has been identified as Luke Aikens. | 这名男性被辨认出是卢克·艾肯斯 |
[52:02] | Aikens is believed to be a senior figure | 艾肯斯被认为是 |
[52:04] | in organised criminal enterprises. | 有组织犯罪集团的高层人物 |
[52:09] | Everyone focused on the counter-terrorism aspect of RIPA-18. | 大家都聚焦于《调查权法案》的反恐方面 |
[52:14] | But enhanced surveillance on phone and e-mail activity | 但加强监控电话与电邮 |
[52:17] | would be just as big a threat to Organised Crime. | 对有组织犯罪来说是同样大的威胁 |
[52:22] | No such thing as coincidences. | 世上没有巧合 |
[52:26] | Why’s Chanel – and, by extension, Luke Aikens – | 为什么夏奈尔以及她背后的卢克·艾肯斯 |
[52:28] | making contact with you? | 要跟你联系 |
[52:32] | I don’t know, Louise. | 我不知道 露易斯 |
[52:36] | Sorry. Is this a bad time? | 抱歉 现在不方便吗 |
[52:38] | No worse than any other. | 什么时候都一样 |
[52:40] | They said it was all right. | 他们说可以打断你们 |
[52:41] | What’s up, mate? | 怎么了 |
[52:43] | Craddock’s been trying to get hold of you. | 克拉多克一直想联系你 |
[52:46] | Ok. | 好的 |
[52:49] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车载你去 |
[53:01] | Your repeated refusal to accept counselling has raised | 你反复拒绝接受心理辅导 |
[53:04] | concerns regarding your fitness for duty. | 让我们担心你能否胜任工作 |
[53:07] | And now I’ve received an extremely disturbing report regarding | 现在我又收到了令人非常不安的报告 |
[53:11] | the possibility you’ve attempted self-injury with a firearm. | 说你可能曾用枪蓄意自伤 |
[53:14] | What report? Who from? | 什么报告 谁写的 |
[53:17] | David, I recognise an officer in denial when I see one. | 大卫 警员拒绝承认自己有问题时我能看出来 |
[53:21] | This is for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[53:22] | You’re to go on indefinite leave, as of now… | 你必须无限期离职 就目前而言 |
[53:25] | – Ma’am, no… – ..and I would strongly urge you | -长官 不… -我强烈建议你 |
[53:27] | to accept treatment from Occupational Health. | 接受职业健康辅导的治疗 |
[53:30] | Ma’am, please, I can’t be removed from duty, | 长官 求您了 我不能被撤职 |
[53:32] | till I’ve found who killed Julia Montague. | 我得先查出是谁杀了茱莉娅·蒙塔古 |
[53:34] | I’m also removing your firearms ticket, for obvious reasons. | 我还要取消你的用枪许可 原因很明显 |
[53:42] | I’m very sorry, David. | 真的很抱歉 大卫 |
[53:45] | This is for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[53:56] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[54:19] | Need your blue card, mate. | 请上交持枪证 |
[54:26] | Signature, please. | 请签名 |
[54:37] | We’re looking for a link with Luke Aikens | 我们要查出此案与卢克·艾肯斯 |
[54:39] | or any of his associates. | 或他的同伙的关联之处 |
[54:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[54:44] | Give me a minute, guys. | 我接个电话 |
[54:51] | You fucked me over. | 你他妈害惨我了 |
[54:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[54:54] | No. Don’t play dumb. I trusted you! | 别装傻 我那么信任你 |
[54:57] | I don’t know what you… | 我不知道你在说什… |