时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Sergeant David Budd, Metropolitan Police. | 我是伦敦警察厅的大卫·巴德警长 |
[00:02] | British Transport Police have put out an alert | 交警发布了警报 |
[00:04] | on a possible suicide bomber. | 怀疑有自杀式”人弹” |
[00:05] | attempting to board a London-bound service. | 试图登上开往伦敦的列车 |
[00:08] | Don’t do that, please don’t do that! | 别按下去 求你不要 |
[00:09] | Please, just stay still, stay still! | 拜托 不要动 求你别动 |
[00:11] | The man that was in here before – is that your husband? | 刚才在这里的那个男人 他是你丈夫吗 |
[00:15] | And your husband wants you to die? | 你丈夫希望你死吗 |
[00:19] | I can’t see any justification for believing the Taliban | 我找不到任何理由相信 |
[00:23] | would govern Afghanistan in peace and harmony, | 塔利班能和平和谐地治理好阿富汗 |
[00:25] | or Iraqi insurgents would ever have formed a stable democracy. | 或是伊拉克叛乱分子能建设出稳定民主 |
[00:29] | That doesn’t require apologising for the past. | 我们无需为过去道歉 |
[00:33] | That doesn’t require apologising for the past. | 我们无需为过去道歉 |
[00:40] | I know you’ll never let anything bad happen to me. | 我知道你绝不会让我遇到危险 |
[00:44] | You said it – out in Helmand. | 你在赫尔曼德说过 |
[00:46] | If you ever found yourself right beside one of those bastards | 如果你有机会站在派我们去打仗的 |
[00:48] | that sent us out there, | 那些混蛋身边 |
[00:49] | you’d just close your eyes and pull the trigger. | 你会闭上眼睛 扣下扳机 |
[00:53] | Armed police! | 武装警察 |
[00:53] | You’ve got to finish the job. | 你必须完成任务 |
[01:01] | Whatever your training has made you, it’s out of control. | 无论训练对你造成了什么影响 你都失控了 |
[01:03] | No, I’m-I’m fine, Julia! | 我没事 茱莉娅 |
[01:05] | No! You are far from fine. | 不 你有很大的问题 |
[01:08] | We’ve taken the liberty of providing you with a tablet | 我们擅自给你配了个平板 |
[01:11] | so the material can’t be traced to your own devices. | 这样材料就无法被追踪到你个人的设备 |
[01:13] | I need to ask you to identify yourself. | 请说明身份 |
[01:15] | Richard Longcross. | 理查德·朗克罗斯 |
[01:18] | They’re feeding her intelligence they’re keeping from us! | 他们把瞒着我们的情报交给她 |
[01:21] | What is she up to? | 她要干什么 |
[01:22] | You need to find out. | 你得查出来 |
[01:24] | – Julia? – Prime Minister. | -茱莉娅 -首相 |
[01:25] | This is unexpected. | 怎么来得这么突然 |
[01:26] | Julia’s snatching the key to No 10. | 茱莉娅快要得到首相的位子了 |
[01:28] | We need to do something – fast. | 我们必须采取措施 马上 |
[01:31] | Who the hell does she think she is? | 她以为她是谁 |
[01:33] | Do you want a plan put in place? | 你想采取什么行动吗 |
[01:37] | I want you right beside me, not because it’s your job, | 我希望你在我身旁 不是因为职责所需 |
[01:40] | but because it’s our choice. | 而是因为心之所向 |
[01:42] | If you fulfil your engagement at St Matthew’s, | 如果你在圣马太大学履行诺言 |
[01:44] | you’d get the exposure you need. | 就能得到足够的曝光率 |
[01:46] | I’m sure the police would take a different view. | 我肯定警察有别的顾虑 |
[01:48] | This is a very, very dangerous politician. | 她是一名极度危险的政客 |
[01:52] | Someone who must be stopped. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[01:57] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[01:59] | You see anyone out there? | 你看到外面有人吗 |
[02:01] | No. | 没有 |
[02:02] | Stay put. | 待在这儿 |
[02:04] | – What’s in the briefcase? – Research files. | -公文包里装的什么 -调查文件 |
[02:06] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[02:11] | – Everything OK, skipper? – False alarm. | -没事吧 队长 -虚惊一场 |
[02:22] | The Home Secretary, Julia Montague, | 内政大臣茱莉娅·蒙塔古 |
[02:24] | was among those injured in the blast at St Matthew’s College. | 也在圣马太大学爆炸中受伤 |
[02:27] | I heard there were security breaches from the word go. | 我听说一开始就有安全问题 |
[02:29] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[02:31] | A search team swept the auditorium twice. | 警方已派人彻底检查过会场 |
[02:33] | – Everything was clear. – Well, it wasn’t, was it?! | -没发现任何情况 -但事实不是这样 |
[02:35] | After today’s incident, we can’t rule out a connection. | 经过今天的事故 我们不能排除有同谋 |
[02:38] | Suggesting the gunman had at least one accomplice. | 这意味着阿德里安·史密斯至少有一名共犯 |
[02:48] | All inquiries are being referred to Downing Street | 所有询问都已向唐宁街发出 |
[02:51] | but so far No 10 have made no official statement except… | 但至此首相府并无任何官方声明 除了… |
[03:08] | To stay away from the Bloomsbury area of London. | 呼吁市民远离伦敦的布鲁姆斯伯里区域 |
[03:13] | We’re also being advised by hospital officials that | 我们还收到了来自医院的通知 |
[03:15] | Ms Montague is currently undergoing major surgery… | 蒙塔古女士目前正在进行大手术 |
[03:18] | DCI Sharma. | 我是夏尔马总督察 |
[03:21] | The Metropolitan Police is on high alert across London, | 伦敦警厅在全市进入高度戒备状态 |
[03:24] | with all off-duty officers being called in to help | 所有不当值警官都被召回支援 |
[03:27] | with urgent identifying and rounding up accomplices. | 以尽快找出和围捕共犯 |
[03:31] | Trauma call, ETA 15 minutes. | 外伤急救 预计15分钟后抵达 |
[03:41] | PC Tom Fenton? | 汤姆·芬顿警员 |
[03:43] | DCI Deepak Sharma, SO15. | 我是反恐分部的迪帕克·夏尔马总督察 |
[03:45] | – Sir. – Sorry this is crap timing, mate, | -长官 -抱歉 我知道现在时机很糟 |
[03:46] | but I was trying to form | 但我想尽量了解 |
[03:48] | a picture of the events surrounding the explosion. | 爆炸发生时周围的情况 |
[03:51] | Witnesses have already told us | 目击证人已经告诉我们 |
[03:52] | one of your Principal’s aides, | 内政大臣的一个助手 |
[03:53] | Tahir Mahmood, appeared at the side of the stage, | 塔希尔·马赫穆德出现在台侧 |
[03:55] | and that he was carrying a briefcase? | 他当时拿着一个公文包 |
[03:59] | I didn’t have eyes on that myself, sir. | 我没有看到 长官 |
[04:01] | Well, what about afterwards? | 那之后呢 |
[04:03] | Anything from Mahmood? | 马赫穆德有说什么吗 |
[04:05] | No, sir, he died instantly. | 没有 长官 他当场去世了 |
[04:07] | What do you recall about the final moments before the explosion? | 你还能记起爆炸前的最后时刻发生了什么吗 |
[04:12] | Kim… | 金… |
[04:15] | PC Knowles… She approached the stage. | 诺里斯警员 她冲向讲台 |
[04:19] | That’s when the device went off. | 就是那时装置爆炸了 |
[04:22] | I was looking towards PS Budd, to get a… | 我当时看向了巴德警长 以求… |
[04:25] | A steer on what was going on. | 弄清发生了什么 |
[04:27] | What about Budd? | 那巴德呢 |
[04:29] | I’m a bit in the dark on that, sir. | 这我就不太清楚了 长官 |
[04:31] | He left the auditorium and… | 他离开过会堂 |
[04:33] | When he came back in, that’s when… | 他一回来后 |
[04:35] | Mahmood appeared on the stage. | 马赫穆德就出现在台上了 |
[04:37] | What was Budd doing outside? | 巴德当时在外边做什么 |
[04:39] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[04:40] | That’s unusual, though, isn’t it? More than a coincidence? | 但这不太正常吧 不只是巧合吧 |
[04:46] | I’m so sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 长官 |
[04:49] | Look, before you go off duty, | 你今天下班前 |
[04:50] | I need you to write up a first account. | 我需要你写出初步事件描述 |
[04:52] | Everything you can remember. | 你记得的每一件事 |
[04:54] | Everything. | 每一件 |
[04:56] | OK, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[04:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[05:00] | Amid the profound sense of shock here tonight, | 今晚我们都处于极度震惊中 |
[05:04] | two big straightforward questions are being asked. | 有两个巨大的疑问明确地摆在了我们面前 |
[05:08] | First, was Julia Montague the intended target of this attack? | 第一个 茱莉娅·蒙塔古是否为本次袭击对象 |
[05:12] | And second, was she just moments away | 第二个 她是否只差一点 |
[05:15] | from launching a bid to take over No 10? | 就要向首相职位发起冲击呢 |
[05:19] | On that first question, | 对于第一个问题 |
[05:20] | the answer is, we simply do not know. | 答案是 我们不知道 |
[05:23] | On the second, | 而第二个问题 |
[05:25] | well, for many months there have been deepening divisions | 数月以来 她和首相之间的分歧 |
[05:28] | between her and the Prime Minister, | 越来越大 |
[05:30] | the two at odds over their approach to security, | 两人就安全问题的处理方式争执不下 |
[05:34] | with the Home Secretary pushing a more hard-line stance… | 内政大臣主张更强硬的立场… |
[05:37] | – Sarge. – With the controversial Bill RIPA-18. | -警长 -推行备受争议的《调查权法案》 |
[05:39] | Boss? Over here. | 老大 来这里 |
[05:45] | All the TV cameras were trained on the Home Secretary. | 所有镜头当时都对准了内政大臣 |
[05:47] | We have this wider view from a CCTV camera. | 这台监控视野更广 |
[06:03] | Show us frame by frame on the explosion. | 给我们一帧帧地看爆炸过程 |
[06:16] | From this angle, it’s unclear if the explosion originated | 从这个角度 看不出来爆炸 |
[06:18] | from the briefcase. | 是否由公文包引起 |
[06:20] | – You’ve shared this with Fort Halstead? – Yeah. | -给霍尔斯特德堡这视频了吗 -给了 |
[06:20] | 国防科技研究所所在地 主要进行爆炸相关的研究 | |
[06:22] | One for them to figure out. | 这事需要他们弄清了 |
[06:24] | Ta. | 谢了 |
[06:27] | You got a location on Budd? | 你知道巴德在哪儿了吗 |
[06:29] | On it, sir. Then we’ll get him straight in for a statement. | 在查了 长官 之后会直接拉他来录口供 |
[06:32] | Not just yet. | 先别急 |
[06:48] | – In the concealed files. – Sarge! | -在隐藏文件里 -警长 |
[06:50] | David! | 大卫 |
[06:53] | – What’s going on? – We’re tracking communications | -怎么回事 -我们在查内政大臣 |
[06:55] | involving the Home Secretary’s inner circle – | 身边所有人的通讯记录 |
[06:57] | in case they were compromised. | 以防其中有人被收买 |
[06:59] | Ok… | 好的 |
[07:00] | We’re looking for anything that might help us. | 我们在找任何可能有帮助的东西 |
[07:03] | Are you OK to consent to us taking all of your phones, | 你同意让我们带走你的手机 |
[07:06] | computers and any other relevant devices | 电脑和所有你工作用到的 |
[07:07] | you’ve been using for work? | 相关设备吗 |
[07:10] | And it would be a big help | 另外 如果我们能 |
[07:11] | if we could also search your address, please. | 搜查你家的话 也会很有帮助 |
[07:14] | It’s…not a POLSA search or anything that detailed. | 不是很正式的搜查 不会很彻底 |
[07:17] | Sure, anything to help, huh? | 可以 任何能帮到的都行 |
[07:30] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | And the phone. | 还有手机 |
[07:40] | Ta. | 谢了 |
[07:42] | Right, let’s get on with it. | 好了 开始搜查吧 |
[07:53] | Bag up that computer and any other devices he has lying around. | 把电脑和家里放着的所有设备都装起来 |
[08:13] | Sarge! | 警长 |
[08:16] | Open it up. | 打开它 |
[09:03] | – Mind if we crack on while everything’s still fresh? – Sir. | -趁记忆还清晰 我们有些问题要问你 -长官 |
[09:06] | One of your CPOs, Tom Fenton, | 你的警员汤姆·芬顿 |
[09:08] | has provided us with a first account. | 已经给了我们他的初步描述 |
[09:09] | Fenton was on duty with you and PC Kimberley Knowles | 芬顿跟你和金伯利·诺里斯警员在内政大臣 |
[09:12] | – during the Home Secretary’s speech? – That’s correct. | -演讲时一起执勤 对吧 -没错 |
[09:14] | Fenton recalled you and PC Knowles left the auditorium | 芬顿回忆说你和诺里斯警员曾离开会堂 |
[09:17] | a short time before the explosion. | 就在爆炸前不久 |
[09:19] | – Yes. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[09:22] | I, uh…saw someone outside the auditorium, | 我看到有人在会堂外 |
[09:25] | – I went to investigate. – Someone acting suspiciously? | -我去调查了 -那人举止可疑吗 |
[09:28] | That’s what I went to investigate. | 这就是我想查清的 |
[09:29] | Who was this person? | 你说的这个人是谁 |
[09:34] | What does Kim say? | 金怎么说 |
[09:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:39] | I’m…sorry, David, um… | 很遗憾 大卫 |
[09:44] | Kimberly appears to have been very close by the stage | 装置爆炸时 金伯利的位置 |
[09:46] | when the device went off. | 好像离舞台很近 |
[09:50] | She died of her injuries. | 她重伤去世了 |
[10:00] | Look, mate, you know how important this might be. | 你也知道这件事有多重要 |
[10:04] | Who was it? | 到底是谁 |
[10:14] | Tahir Mahmood. | 塔希尔·马赫穆德 |
[10:24] | In what way was he behaving suspiciously? | 他有哪些地方很可疑 |
[10:29] | He wasn’t. Or I’d have detained him. | 他没有 否则我会扣押他 |
[10:32] | So what was he up to? | 那他打算干什么 |
[10:34] | He needed to get information to the Home Secretary. | 他想给内政大臣传递消息 |
[10:36] | – He was looking for backstage access. – That’s unusual, isn’t it? | -他想找后台入口 -这不正常 不是吗 |
[10:42] | – I wouldn’t know. – Well, a big speech. | -这我不了解 -重要的演讲 |
[10:45] | Some flunky arsing about on stage kind of ruins the image, doesn’t it? | 突然有手下冲上台 有点破坏形象吧 |
[10:49] | It’s like I said, it’s not my area. | 我说了 那不是我的领域 |
[10:51] | Witnesses report Tahir Mahmood was carrying a briefcase. | 目击证人说塔希尔·马赫穆德带着一个公文包 |
[10:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:57] | He showed me the contents. | 他打开让我看过 |
[11:00] | Home Office documents. | 是内政文件 |
[11:02] | How thoroughly did you examine the briefcase? | 你对公文包检查得多彻底 |
[11:07] | I inspected the contents. | 我检查了内容物 |
[11:08] | Inspected? | 检查 |
[11:12] | I looked inside. | 我看了里面 |
[11:14] | Documents. | 只有文件 |
[11:16] | Nothing else. | 没有其他 |
[11:18] | Did you search Mahmood? | 你对马赫穆德搜身了吗 |
[11:20] | If I saw grounds under Stop and Search, I’d have searched him. | 如果我看到截停搜查的理由 我会搜身 |
[11:23] | He was a vetted Government aide going about official business. | 可他是受过审查的政客助手 名正言顺来执行公务 |
[11:26] | So, you didn’t search him? | 所以你没有搜身 |
[11:29] | No. | 对 |
[11:33] | Some of the witnesses are informing us that the explosion | 有些目击证人称那场爆炸 |
[11:35] | originated from the briefcase. | 是由公文包引起的 |
[11:48] | We’ve got these video captures of CCTV | 这是袭击发生前几秒 |
[11:50] | in the seconds before the attack. | 现场监控摄像头拍下的视频 |
[11:53] | As you can see, Knowles approached the stage. | 你可以看到 诺里斯接近了讲台 |
[11:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:01] | Looks like she’s alarmed that Mahmood was up there. | 马赫穆德的出现 似乎让她很紧张 |
[12:05] | – That’s possible… – And here’s you. | -有这个可能 -你在这儿 |
[12:08] | Not so quick on the uptake. | 并没有立刻采取行动 |
[12:10] | Like I said, I didn’t think he posed a threat. | 我说了 我没觉得他有威胁 |
[12:14] | Why did you say, “What did Kim say?” | 你刚才为什么问 “金怎么说” |
[12:24] | You were the officer in command. | 当时你是现场指挥官 |
[12:28] | You could’ve ordered him to be removed. | 你可以下令让人带走他 |
[12:36] | This is the second attempt on the Home Secretary’s life. | 这是第二次有人袭击内政大臣 |
[12:40] | Following the Thornton Circus sniper attack. | 上次是在桑顿广场发生的狙击事件 |
[12:43] | Both times, you were the PPO. | 两次你都是贴身保镖 |
[12:45] | The officer in charge of the Home Secretary’s protection. | 负责保护内政大臣安全的警官 |
[12:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[12:51] | Either you’ve got rotten luck, mate, or it’s a coincidence. | 要么你运气好得很 要么就是巧合 |
[12:55] | – Yes, sir. – I don’t believe in coincidences. | -是的 长官 -我不相信有巧合 |
[12:58] | I can’t help you there, sir. | 这我帮不了你 长官 |
[13:05] | Maybe you can help me with something else. | 也许你可以帮我解答别的疑问 |
[13:08] | Why the Home Secretary? | 为什么选内政大臣 |
[13:13] | – Sir? – Not the Prime Minister? | -长官 -为什么不选首相 |
[13:15] | Or a softer target. | 或其他容易下手的目标 |
[13:17] | You join her protection team and we’ve got Thornton Circus, | 你当她保镖之后 相继发生了桑顿广场事件 |
[13:19] | we’ve got St Matthew’s College, what’s going on? | 和圣马太大学事件 到底怎么回事 |
[13:24] | The Home Secretary has been the Government’s most… | 在国家安全问题上 内政大臣一直是 |
[13:27] | ..Visible spokesperson for national security | 最受公众瞩目的政府发言人 |
[13:30] | since well before I was her PPO. | 在我成为她贴身保镖之前就是如此 |
[13:38] | Louise. | 露易斯 |
[13:41] | Thank you for providing access to your devices. | 谢谢你让我们看你的设备 |
[13:44] | We’ve only had time for an initial examination. | 我们只来得及做初步检查 |
[13:47] | Now, there appears to be occasions… | 我们发现 |
[13:50] | ..When you turned off your mobile phone. | 你有时会关掉手机 |
[13:56] | Why is that, David? | 这是为什么呢 大卫 |
[14:00] | To not be disturbed. | 为了不被打扰 |
[14:02] | Save battery. | 为了省电 |
[14:03] | You’re aware the effect is to deactivate the phone’s GPS | 你是否知道这能够让手机的定位系统失效 |
[14:06] | – so your movements can’t be tracked? – That’s not the reason. | -这样你的行踪就不会被发现 -这不是原因 |
[14:09] | You also carried out a search | 你还搜索过 |
[14:10] | on the Home Secretary’s parliamentary voting record. | 内政大臣在议会的投票记录 |
[14:13] | Yeah, why was that, David? | 这又是为什么呢 大卫 |
[14:16] | Curiosity. | 好奇 |
[14:18] | Your duty’s to protect a politician, | 你的职责是保护政客 |
[14:20] | regardless of their policies. | 与他们的政策无关 |
[14:22] | What were you curious about? | 你当时在好奇什么 |
[14:26] | Nothing in particular. | 没什么特别的 |
[14:35] | David… | 大卫 |
[14:37] | Tell me something. | 我问你一件事 |
[14:41] | Why did you abscond from the hospital? | 你为什么要从医院逃走 |
[14:43] | Abscond? | 逃走 |
[14:45] | No, sir. | 我没有 长官 |
[14:48] | I was with the Home Secretary. | 当时我陪着内政大臣 |
[14:51] | Government officials arrived. | 政府官员来了 |
[14:54] | I was ordered to give them privacy. | 他们要求我回避一下 |
[14:56] | You just walked out? | 那你就直接出去了吗 |
[14:58] | Didn’t report back to your unit, didn’t provide a statement. | 没有跟所在小组汇报 没有录口供 |
[15:00] | Louise had to track you down. | 最后还是露易斯找到了你 |
[15:02] | Not hard, sir, was it? | 不难找吧 长官 |
[15:04] | I went home. | 我回了家 |
[15:05] | Why weren’t you assisting the inquiry? | 你当初为什么不配合调查 |
[15:08] | I just wanted to be alone. | 我只是想一个人待着 |
[15:09] | An inquiry into an act of terror perpetrated by someone | 你是最后一个和本次恐袭嫌疑人 |
[15:12] | you were the last police officer to be in close contact with. | 近距离接触过的人 |
[15:23] | David… | 大卫 |
[15:26] | ..Is there something you’re not revealing to us | 关于你在此次袭击前 袭击时 |
[15:27] | regarding the state of your mind | 或袭击发生后的精神状态 |
[15:30] | before, during or after the attack? | 你是否对我们有所隐瞒 |
[15:35] | No. | 没有 |
[15:38] | Right. | 好 |
[15:40] | Well, they’re searching your flat. | 他们正在搜你的公寓 |
[15:43] | You got anywhere you can stay tonight? Anyone you can call? | 你今晚有地方过夜吗 给谁打个电话之类的 |
[15:47] | Yeah… Yeah. | 有的 有 |
[16:09] | – It’s the husband, PS Budd. – Sorry. | -是她丈夫 巴德警长 -抱歉 |
[16:13] | All secure here. | 一切安全 |
[16:27] | After you hung up on me, I kept trying to call you back. | 你挂断我电话之后 我一直在给你回拨 |
[16:33] | They took my phone as…part of the investigation. | 他们为了查案 把我的手机拿走了 |
[16:37] | Why couldn’t you just let me know you were OK? | 你怎么不跟我报个平安 |
[16:41] | Cos I’m not. | 因为并不是 |
[16:51] | They’ve said… | 他们说 |
[16:53] | one of the police officers was killed. | 有一名警官遇难 |
[16:56] | Is it someone you knew well? | 是你熟悉的人吗 |
[17:02] | We worked together. | 我们是同事 |
[17:09] | Your new bloke… | 你的新对象 |
[17:12] | He going to make a good dad? | 他会当个好爸爸吗 |
[17:16] | You’re their dad, Dave. You’ll always be their dad. | 他们的爸爸是你 大卫 永远都是 |
[17:23] | – David… – It’s my job to protect the Principal. | -大卫 -保护大臣是我的职责 |
[17:28] | Now she’s in an operating theatre fighting for her life. | 而现在她在手术室里命悬一线 |
[17:43] | Look, the sofa’s made up for you. I need to go up. | 我帮你铺好沙发了 我得上去了 |
[17:54] | We’ll talk in the morning, yeah? | 我们早上再说 好吗 |
[18:31] | ..After the emergency services were alerted | 昨晚约五点 紧急救援部门 |
[18:33] | at around 5 o’clock yesterday. | 收到警报 |
[18:35] | There’s now speculation that their initial findings | 现在有人猜测 他们的初步发现说明 |
[18:38] | suggest the incident bears similarities | 这起事件和与近期出现爆炸装置的 |
[18:40] | to recent acts of terror involving explosive devices, | 多起恐怖袭击有相似之处 |
[18:43] | such as the failed 1st October rail attack. | 比如未遂的10·1火车恐袭案 |
[18:46] | I’m the Home Secretary’s Principal Protection Officer. | 我是内政大臣的贴身保镖 |
[18:48] | – Is there any news? – I’ll take care of this. | -有什么消息吗 -交给我吧 |
[18:51] | She’s still in the operating theatre. | 她还在手术室 |
[18:53] | I can take your number and call if there’s an update. | 给我手机号 要是有新消息 我给你打电话 |
[18:56] | Thanks, I’ll, uh… | 谢了 我… |
[18:59] | I’ll-I’ll wait. | 我在这等吧 |
[19:03] | The police’s biggest fear has always been that these devices | 警方最担心的是 这些爆炸装置 |
[19:06] | represent the work of a single bomb-maker | 是同一个人 |
[19:08] | or a bomb-making terror cell. | 或同一恐怖组织所造 |
[19:11] | Officers from the Metropolitan Police’s Counter Terrorism Branch, | 伦敦警厅SO15反恐分部 |
[19:14] | SO15, have been working round the clock to identify suspects, | 为确定犯罪嫌疑人 夜以继日地工作 |
[19:19] | but apart from the man and woman detained for their part | 但除了参与10·1恐袭案的一男一女 |
[19:21] | in the 1st October attack, there have been no further arrests. | 警方目前未曾逮捕更多嫌犯 |
[19:25] | The Met’s Head of Counter Terrorism, Commander Anne Sampson, | 伦敦警厅反恐分部负责人 安妮·桑普森 |
[19:29] | has come under increasing pressure. | 所面对的压力越来越大 |
[19:31] | However, sources close to Commander Sampson have told BBC News | 然而 桑普森身边的线人告诉BBC新闻台 |
[19:35] | that the Met are facing an extraordinary threat. | 伦敦警厅正面临前所未有的威胁 |
[19:46] | Commander Anne Sampson. | 负责人安妮·桑普森 |
[19:58] | Thank you all for coming in. | 感谢各位前来 |
[20:01] | The PM’s asked me to step up to Acting Home Secretary. | 首相派我代行内政大臣的职责 |
[20:04] | Now, it goes without saying, I’d never wish in a million years | 不用说 我怎么也不想在这种情况下 |
[20:07] | to assume this role under these circumstances, | 担任起这样一种角色 |
[20:09] | and I hope it’s not long before Julia’s able to retake the reins. | 希望茱莉娅能早日回归 |
[20:14] | In the meantime, my duty’s very clear – | 与此同时 我的职责很明确 |
[20:18] | to identify those responsible | 找出爆炸案的凶手 |
[20:20] | and neutralise any threats still at large. | 消灭仍然存在的威胁 |
[20:22] | I know you’ll all help me to do that. | 我知道各位会帮助我的 |
[20:24] | The Security Service is working round the clock. | 国安局在不眠不休地工作 |
[20:27] | We’ll continue to serve faithfully. | 我们会继续尽忠尽责 |
[20:32] | I understand IS have put out a tweet. | 据我所知 “伊斯兰国”发布了一条推文 |
[20:37] | “We salute our brothers who have | “向将利刃插进 |
[20:38] | stuck a knife in the heart of the British state.” | 英国心脏的兄弟们致敬” |
[20:41] | They’re not actually claiming responsibility, | 他们没有声称对这次事件负责 |
[20:44] | plus the tweet’s light on detail, | 另外这条推文缺乏细节 |
[20:45] | with no specific mention of the bomber. | 没有明确提到袭击者 |
[20:48] | We’re conducting a meticulous forensic examination | 我们正在对犯罪现场进行细致的法医检查 |
[20:51] | of the crime scene, and we’ve begun inspecting CCTV of the venue. | 并开始调查场馆内的监控录像 |
[20:58] | So far, only one suspicious individual has been detected – | 到目前为止 我们只发现了一名嫌疑人 |
[21:02] | a presumptive suicide bomber killed instantly by the blast. | 据推测为自杀式”人弹” 在爆炸中当场死亡 |
[21:09] | Tahir Mahmood. | 塔希尔·马赫穆德 |
[21:14] | My God, how could it be someone from our own department?! | 天啊 怎么可能是我们部门的人 |
[21:15] | Aren’t we meant to vet these people?! | 不是都审查过他们的背景了吗 |
[21:17] | The evidence incriminating Mahmood is still only circumstantial. | 指向马赫穆德的证据依然只是间接证据 |
[21:21] | He was vetted – thoroughly. | 我们仔细审查过了他的背景 |
[21:23] | He had no terrorist associations whatsoever. | 他与恐怖组织没有任何关联 |
[21:25] | How could he? He was cleared to work in the heart of Government. | 怎么可能有 他能在政府最核心的部门工作 |
[21:28] | We’ve only just begun examining Mahmood’s communication history. | 我们才刚开始调查马赫穆德的通讯记录 |
[21:32] | Counter-terrorism officers have been carrying out raids | 夜间 反恐警察进行了 |
[21:35] | throughout the night. | 突击搜查 |
[21:36] | We’ve taken a number of Mahmood’s family members into custody. | 我们拘留了几名马赫穆德的家人 |
[21:39] | It’s too early to exclude anyone or anything – far too early. | 现在排除任何人或任何一种可能性还为时过早 |
[21:43] | The more pertinent question is, | 与此更为相关的问题是 |
[21:45] | how and why did the police officers | 负责内政大臣安全的警官 |
[21:47] | responsible for the Home Secretary’s safety | 为什么一开始 |
[21:50] | fail to detect the bomb in the first place? | 就没能发现炸弹 |
[21:51] | You’re not listening, Stephen. | 你没听我说 史蒂芬 |
[21:54] | The device wasn’t planted beforehand. | 爆炸装置不是提前布置好的 |
[21:57] | It was smuggled in by Mahmood. | 而是马赫穆德偷带进来的 |
[21:59] | You don’t have proof yet. | 你还没有证据 |
[22:00] | And all I’m hearing, Anne, | 而我听到的是 安妮 |
[22:03] | is you trying to point the finger at the Security Service. | 你想把责任归咎于国安局 |
[22:04] | For God’s sake, stop this! | 老天 别吵了 |
[22:06] | The country’s relying on us to work together! | 整个国家还指望着我们通力协作呢 |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:14] | Now, I know this is difficult for everyone to contemplate, | 我知道这会让大家有些难以接受 |
[22:17] | but my officers need access | 但我的人需要跟 |
[22:20] | to all staff associated with Mahmood. | 所有与马赫穆德共事的人谈谈 |
[22:26] | Naturally, we will cooperate fully, | 自然 我们会全力配合 |
[22:29] | but this must be in strictest confidence. | 但这事必须严格保密 |
[22:31] | – Absolutely. – No, this cannot get out – cannot! | -一定 -绝对不能外传 绝对不行 |
[22:34] | No leaks. | 不能有任何泄露 |
[22:36] | The more we delve into this inquiry, the more likely it seems | 随着我们调查的深入 我们发现 |
[22:39] | all the recent terror events could be connected. | 近期所有的恐怖事件都可能有关联 |
[22:42] | In our view, the probability is extremely high of a single bomb-maker. | 我们认为 背后极可能只有一个炸弹制造人 |
[22:48] | All these incidents could be connected under a single conspiracy. | 所有事件都是同一阴谋的产物 |
[22:52] | Accomplices to that conspiracy could still be at large, | 此阴谋的共犯可能仍旧在逃 |
[22:55] | – including the mastermind behind it all. – Yes. | -包括幕后的策划者 -是的 |
[23:00] | I don’t… | 我也不想… |
[23:02] | ..in the circumstances mean to sound unsympathetic, | 在此时显得不近人情 |
[23:06] | but it would help to know if the Home Secretary’s wishes | 但我希望知道 是否仍按 |
[23:11] | still apply regarding the Security Service taking the lead | 内政大臣的意愿 由国安局 |
[23:14] | in these investigations? | 主导相关调查 |
[23:18] | It’s a police matter. | 这事由警方来处理 |
[23:21] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢大家 |
[23:31] | New broom, Stephen. | 新官上任了 史蒂芬 |
[23:34] | Seems the Acting Home Secretary’s | 看起来代理内政大臣 |
[23:35] | not as susceptible to the bullshit. | 不像上一任那样容易屈服 |
[24:14] | David? | 大卫 |
[24:28] | What the hell are you still doing here? | 你还在这儿干什么 |
[24:31] | You had your job, and you failed. | 你有过机会保护她 但你失败了 |
[24:33] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[24:42] | – Roger Penhaligon. – Hello. | -罗杰·彭哈利根 -你好 |
[24:44] | We did everything we could. I am sorry. | 我们尽力了 节哀顺变 |
[25:11] | It is with the deepest regret | 非常遗憾地告诉大家 |
[25:13] | that I can confirm that despite the heroic efforts | 尽管我们的紧急救援部门 |
[25:16] | of our emergency services, | 及时实施了英勇的救援行动 |
[25:19] | the Home Secretary, Julia Montague, | 内政大臣茱莉娅·蒙塔古 |
[25:22] | succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead | 在早些时候 由于伤势过重 |
[25:25] | a short while ago. | 已在医院去世 |
[25:27] | I wish to express my Government’s gratitude to those members | 我谨代表政府向紧急救援部门的工作人员 |
[25:30] | of the emergency services who’ve rendered assistance | 表达诚挚的感谢 他们竭力抢救伤者 |
[25:33] | and extend our deepest sympathies | 并向昨天恐袭中的所有受害者 |
[25:35] | to every victim of yesterday’s attack, | 致以深切的同情 |
[25:37] | which also claimed the life | 这场袭击也夺去了 |
[25:39] | of our esteemed colleague, Julia Montague. | 我们尊敬的同僚茱莉娅·蒙塔古的生命 |
[25:42] | Our thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family | 在这悲痛的时刻 我们对她的亲友 |
[25:45] | at this tragic time. | 致以深切的慰问 |
[25:48] | Yesterday’s assault on our democratic process was a cowardly act, | 昨天对我们民主进程的袭击行为是懦弱的举动 |
[25:53] | perpetrated by individuals with no regard | 作案者无视 |
[25:56] | for our values of tolerance, respect and the rule of law. | 包容 尊重和法治的价值观 |
[26:02] | My Government and I will continue to be vigilant against | 政府和我个人都会继续保持警惕 |
[26:05] | these conspiracies which betray the unity of our nation. | 努力击垮这些破坏国家团结的阴谋 |
[26:10] | These plots do not always arise | 遗憾的是 这些阴谋不总是 |
[26:14] | from outside our number… | 由外来者实施 |
[26:17] | ..Outside our community. | 威胁不总是来自外界 |
[26:20] | Some fester within. | 很多时候内贼难防 |
[27:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[28:15] | Boss! We’ve got CCTV on Mahmood. | 老大 找到马赫穆德的监控录像了 |
[28:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:19] | Play again. | 再放一遍 |
[28:30] | – Is that the briefcase? – Yes, sir. | -就是那个公文包吗 -是的 长官 |
[28:32] | Just watch what happens next. | 看下去 |
[28:37] | Shit. | 我操 |
[28:42] | Play on. | 接着放 |
[28:57] | We’re going through the Palace of Westminster Security to ID him. | 我们正查阅议会大厦的进出记录 查清他的身份 |
[29:01] | Thanks, Louise. | 谢了 露易斯 |
[29:11] | Ma’am? DCI Sharma. | 长官 夏尔马总督察来了 |
[29:14] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[29:17] | Rob Macdonald. | 罗布·麦克唐纳 |
[29:19] | He’s worked at the Home Office for three years, | 他在内政部就职三年 |
[29:20] | the last two as Special Advisor to Julia Montague. | 过去两年是茱莉娅·蒙塔古的特别顾问 |
[29:23] | Why is he of interest? | 为什么提到他 |
[29:28] | Just a couple of hours before the bombing. | 这是在爆炸前几小时拍摄到的画面 |
[29:34] | We understand Macdonald’s at the Home Office now. | 麦克唐纳现在正在内政部 |
[29:35] | Louise Rayburn’s on standby to bring him in. | 露易斯·雷本在待命 准备抓捕他 |
[29:41] | Ma’am? | 长官 |
[29:44] | I’ve only just got the Home Office back on side. | 我刚和内政部冰释前嫌 |
[29:49] | Leave this with me, if that’s OK, Deepak. | 放我这儿吧 迪帕克 |
[30:09] | Yes, ma’am? | 是 长官 |
[30:10] | Put me through to Mike Travis at the Home Office. | 帮我接内政部的迈克·崔维斯 |
[30:13] | Ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[30:46] | Dave, it’s me! | 大卫 是我 |
[30:58] | David! | 大卫 |
[31:05] | David, I know you took my keys! | 大卫 我知道你拿了我的钥匙 |
[31:10] | David, I’ve been phoning you all morning. I’m worried about you! | 大卫 我给你打了一早上电话 我很担心 |
[31:15] | Look, open the door or I’ll call the police. | 听着 你再不开门 我就报警了 |
[31:21] | Dave, is that you? | 戴卫 是你吗 |
[31:25] | Look, open the door or, I mean it, I will call the police! | 我是认真的 快开门 否则我就报警 |
[31:35] | Dave! | 戴卫 |
[31:46] | What is this stuff? | 这是什么东西 |
[31:48] | Brass fragments. | 黄铜碎片 |
[31:52] | Fragments of what? | 什么的碎片 |
[31:58] | From the case. | 壳子的 |
[32:01] | What case? | 什么壳子 |
[32:08] | The bullet case. | 子弹壳 |
[32:17] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[32:20] | Dave, what the fuck?! | 戴卫 搞什么 |
[32:25] | I… | 我… |
[32:29] | What about…? | 那… |
[32:31] | What about Ella and Charlie?! | 艾拉和查理怎么办 |
[32:35] | I… | 我… |
[32:38] | I’m taking you straight to the hospital. | 我要直接带你去医院 |
[32:40] | No. No-one can know about this. | 不行 不能有人知道这事 |
[32:43] | There is a burn and a bruise | 你有灼伤和擦伤 |
[32:45] | and it looks like you’ve ruptured your eardrum. | 而且你好像还震破了耳膜 |
[32:46] | They’ll heal, won’t they? | 会愈合的 不是吗 |
[32:48] | Yes, Dave, in time, but… | 是的 戴卫 早晚会 可是… |
[32:51] | Jesus Christ! You cannot keep pretending that you’re OK! | 天啊 你不能一直假装自己没事 |
[32:56] | Dave, you shot yourself! | 戴卫 你朝自己开枪了 |
[33:02] | Not quite. | 不算是 |
[33:05] | It was a blank round. | 只是空包弹 |
[33:09] | Well, why did you use a blank? | 你为什么用空包弹 |
[33:14] | I didn’t know it was. | 我不知道是 |
[33:27] | I don’t know how that could’ve happened. | 我不知道怎么会是空包弹 |
[33:31] | Right, Vic, you’d better go. The kids, eh? | 小维 你该走了 还要照顾孩子们 |
[33:35] | Th-There’s no way I am leaving you here like this. | 你这样我不可能丢下你不管 |
[33:42] | Waterloo Station was closed while bomb disposal officers | 早些时候 由于拆弹专家前往调查可疑包裹 |
[33:45] | were called to investigate a suspect package… | 滑铁卢站暂时关闭 |
[33:47] | ..The alert proved to be a false alarm | 警报被证实是虚惊一场 |
[33:49] | and services resumed this evening, | 服务于傍晚已恢复 |
[33:50] | though there will be delays due to… | 尽管如此 会有晚点… |
[33:52] | ..Terror cell is still at large. | …恐怖团伙仍逍遥法外 |
[33:54] | The palpable fear on the streets of London is that the bomb-maker | 显然伦敦街头人心惶惶 恐惧造弹者 |
[33:58] | will construct more devices… | 将制造更多炸弹 |
[33:59] | ..A terror alert at Vauxhall Bridge was another false alarm, | 沃克苏尔桥又有一起误报 |
[34:01] | 英年早逝 蒙塔古本会成为首相吗 | |
[34:02] | yet all police leave remains cancelled | 但所有警察仍取消休假 |
[34:04] | until further notice… | 直到另行通知 |
[34:05] | Look, I’m really sorry, I can’t tonight. | 听着 真的抱歉 今晚不行 |
[34:08] | A friend’s come over. | 一个朋友来了 |
[34:11] | She’s having a bit of a crisis. | 她碰上点麻烦 |
[34:14] | Why are you wearing that? | 你为什么戴着帽子 |
[34:17] | It keeps my head warm. | 给脑袋保暖 |
[34:19] | You don’t normally wear a hat indoors. | 你一般在屋里不戴帽子 |
[34:22] | You said it’s silly. | 你说那样很蠢 |
[34:24] | Then I’m being silly. | 那我现在就是在犯蠢 |
[34:26] | The pizza good? | 披萨好吃吗 |
[34:28] | – It’s nice. – It’s OK. | -好吃 -还行 |
[34:39] | Dad…what’s wrong? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[34:44] | Nothing, I just need a hug. | 没什么 我只是需要个拥抱 |
[34:57] | Dad? Are you all right? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[35:00] | I just did something silly today. | 我只是今天做了件蠢事 |
[35:02] | Wearing the hat? | 戴帽子吗 |
[35:04] | That, too. | 这个也算是 |
[35:08] | I love you both very much. | 我非常爱你们两个 |
[35:14] | Right, come on – pizza. | 好了 接着吃披萨吧 |
[35:38] | In her political career, | 在她的政治生涯里 |
[35:40] | Julia Montague was a divisive figure. | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古是位争议人物 |
[35:43] | In the weeks before her assassination, | 在遇袭前的几周里 |
[35:45] | she was best known for | 她因其推行的 |
[35:46] | spearheading the controversial RIPA-18 Bill | 备受争议的《调查权法案》在下议院通过 |
[35:49] | through the House of Commons. | 而备受瞩目 |
[35:50] | Her stance on national security issues | 她在国家安全事务上的立场 |
[35:53] | made her a target of protests by civil liberties groups. | 引来公民自由组织的齐声抗议 |
[35:56] | Ms Montague was the target of an earlier assassination attempt… | 蒙塔古女士此前曾遭遇暗杀未遂 |
[36:00] | ..by a gunman who fired shots at her ministerial car. | 一名枪手朝其专车射击 |
[36:03] | Uh, shut the door, Rob. | 把门关上 罗布 |
[36:06] | I’ve had a call from Anne Sampson, SO15 Commander. | 我接到反恐部负责人安妮·桑普森的电话 |
[36:10] | They want to go over some things with you. | 他们想问你一些事 |
[36:13] | Uh, just me or…? | 只有我还是… |
[36:16] | Oh, Christ, Mike, Jesus Christ! | 天啊 迈克 真不敢相信 |
[36:19] | Look, mate, Sampson was at pains to point out | 听着 桑普森特意说 |
[36:21] | she doesn’t want to jeopardise our working relationship – | 她不愿破坏我们的工作关系 |
[36:23] | guarantees complete discretion. | 由你决定是否参与 |
[36:25] | – This is a voluntary interview… – It wasn’t even my idea. | -这是自愿接受询问 -那根本不是我的主意 |
[36:28] | ..a voluntary interview and consent to forensic searches. | 自愿接受询问及搜查 |
[36:33] | Searches for what? | 搜查什么 |
[36:35] | Well, they need to examine your home and vehicle | 他们需要检查你的家和车辆 |
[36:37] | for traces of explosives. | 是否有炸药痕迹 |
[36:39] | What? Mike, seriously?! | 什么 迈克 开玩笑呢 |
[36:41] | Look, OK, no-one needs to know anything about it. | 听着 没人会知道这事 |
[36:44] | We’ll get you the best solicitor. | 我们会给你提供最好的律师 |
[36:45] | For God’s sake, what? | 天啊 什么 |
[36:46] | – Why is this all on me? – Enough… | -为什么全是我担着 -够了 |
[36:46] | – Are they going to interview you?! – I said enough! | -他们会询问你吗 -我说够了 |
[36:51] | They won’t find anything. | 他们什么也不会发现 |
[36:53] | There’s a simple, plausible story for you to stick to. | 有一套简单合理的说法 |
[36:56] | And you will stick to it. | 你必须坚持这套说法 |
[37:05] | On my way. | 这就来 |
[37:08] | I’ll be back in a sec. | 我马上回来 |
[37:13] | – You’ve barely eaten. – I need to get back to work. | -你没怎么吃东西 -我得回去工作 |
[37:17] | You’re not well enough. | 你状态还不行 |
[37:19] | Something’s going on, something I can’t figure out. | 有些事我想不明白 |
[37:22] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[37:25] | Someone tampered with my gun. | 我的枪被人动过手脚 |
[37:27] | It was behind a skirting board, then I shifted it. | 原来在壁脚板后面 后来我换了位置 |
[37:30] | Someone had access to my flat, | 有人进了我的公寓 |
[37:33] | carried out a thorough search… | 彻底搜了一遍 |
[37:35] | Uh, well, the-the police searched your flat. | 警察搜了你的公寓 |
[37:37] | Yeah, if they found an illegal firearm, | 是的 他们如果发现了一把非法枪支 |
[37:39] | they’d seize it, | 会收缴 |
[37:40] | they wouldn’t just change out the bullets for blanks. | 而不会只是把子弹换成空包弹 |
[37:42] | No, this was…someone else. | 干这事的另有其人 |
[37:44] | Someone with expertise, | 这人是内行 |
[37:46] | someone… | 这人… |
[37:48] | ..with an agenda. | 另有目的 |
[37:51] | Well…who would that be? | 那会是谁呢 |
[37:56] | For the DIR, Mr Macdonald is being interviewed | 麦克唐纳先生自愿 |
[37:58] | on a voluntary basis | 接受录音询问 |
[38:00] | and has chosen to be accompanied by a solicitor. | 并选择由律师陪同 |
[38:03] | Thank you for assisting our inquiry. | 感谢你协助我们调查 |
[38:05] | Anything to help, anything at all. | 只要能帮上忙 我很愿意 |
[38:08] | Let’s start with the attack on St Matthew’s College. | 那就从圣马太大学袭击案开始吧 |
[38:12] | What were your movements that day, sir? | 你那天都做了什么 先生 |
[38:15] | Commons that morning, then back to the Home Office. | 早上在下议院 然后回了内政部 |
[38:18] | You didn’t travel with the Home Secretary and her team? | 你没跟内政大臣和她的团队去大学吗 |
[38:20] | Oh, unfortunately, I couldn’t. | 很不幸 没有 |
[38:22] | There’s, too much to deal with following the vote on the RIPA-18 Bill. | 《调查权法案》通过后 有很多后续工作 |
[38:25] | More like fortunately. | 很幸运才对吧 |
[38:27] | You normally skip big speeches? | 你通常会缺席重大的演讲吗 |
[38:29] | I-I was frustrated not to be there | 没能出席我也很沮丧 |
[38:31] | but I was needed in the office. | 但是我在办公室走不开 |
[38:37] | For the DIR, I’m showing Mr Macdonald | 说明一下 我正在向麦克唐纳先生出示 |
[38:40] | video-capture images from the Palace of Westminster. | 从议会大厦监控截下来的照片 |
[38:46] | Who are seen in these images? | 照片里的人是谁 |
[38:50] | I am, and…Tahir Mahmood. | 我和希塔尔·马赫穆德 |
[38:53] | And how would you describe your relationship with Tahir Mahmood? | 你怎么描述你和希塔尔·马赫穆德的关系 |
[38:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:57] | Why are you lying to us, Mr Macdonald? | 你为什么要撒谎呢 麦克唐纳先生 |
[38:59] | My client is telling the truth. | 我的委托人说的是实话 |
[39:01] | Provide some basis for that question or kindly withdraw it. | 拿出说谎的依据 否则请收回问题 |
[39:04] | A forensic lip-reader has examined the CCTV, | 一名法院唇读专家看过了监控录像 |
[39:07] | and according to her transcript, | 根据她的文字转录 |
[39:08] | the conversation between you appears acrimonious. | 你们之间的谈话有点激烈 |
[39:15] | It’s, uh… Politics is a high-stress business. | 是因为…政治是一个高压行业 |
[39:18] | There are words and then it’s all forgotten over a few beers. | 这些只是过激用语 几杯酒下肚就都忘了 |
[39:23] | Therefore, it is truthful to say | 因此 说你和马赫穆德 |
[39:24] | that you had a good relationship with Mahmood. | 关系不错 是真话 |
[39:30] | But I-I didn’t know him well. | 但我不是很了解他 |
[39:33] | I mean, we-we weren’t close. | 我的意思是 我们不亲近 |
[39:38] | O-Obviously, we’re all extremely shocked | 显然 我们都非常震惊 |
[39:41] | to think he might be involved. | 他可能与这件事有关 |
[39:44] | So…what’s going on here, then, Mr Macdonald? | 所以 这又是怎么回事 麦克唐纳先生 |
[39:58] | I was, I’m, providing Tahir | 我 我当时正递给塔希尔 |
[40:04] | with documents relating to the Home Secretary’s speech. | 有关内政大臣演讲的资料 |
[40:06] | Where did you obtain the briefcase? | 你在哪里得到的这个公文包 |
[40:15] | It-it, was Tahir’s. | 是…是希塔尔的 |
[40:18] | You took a long time to answer. | 你想了很久才回答啊 |
[40:19] | Sorry, it’s been a very difficult time, | 抱歉 这段时期很艰难 |
[40:21] | and I couldn’t immediately recall. | 我没能立刻想起来 |
[40:24] | It was Tahir’s. | 公文包是希塔尔的 |
[40:25] | He left it with me, and, I was returning it to him. | 他之前放在我这儿 我当时是在还给他 |
[40:28] | Was there anything suspicious about the briefcase? | 这个公文包有什么可疑之处吗 |
[40:30] | Not that I can think of. | 据我所知没有 |
[40:31] | If you were just giving him documents, | 如果你只是要给他文件 |
[40:33] | why the need for the briefcase? | 为什么要用到公文包 |
[40:35] | It seemed easier that way, and we were returning his briefcase. | 这样更方便 而且我们要把包还给他 |
[40:37] | – We? – I. | -我们 -是我 |
[40:44] | We’ve managed to get Mahmood’s communication history. | 我们拿到了马赫穆德的通讯记录 |
[40:47] | A call was received to his phone before the bombing. | 爆炸前 他接到了一个电话 |
[40:50] | Now, according to his contacts, it’s listed as your number. | 根据他的通讯录 那是你的号码 |
[40:53] | What was the purpose of this call, Mr Macdonald? | 你打这通电话的目的是什么 麦克唐纳先生 |
[41:00] | Probably I just called him to make sure that everything was OK. | 应该就是打去确认一下 一切都好 |
[41:02] | It’s an important speech | 这是个重要的演讲 |
[41:04] | and I was frustrated not to be there in support. | 没能到场支持让我感到很沮丧 |
[41:07] | Everything wasn’t OK, though, was it? | 但并非一切都好 对吧 |
[41:09] | – I’m sorry? – Mahmood attempted to interrupt | -什么意思 -马赫穆德试图打断 |
[41:11] | the Home Secretary’s speech. | 内政大臣的演讲 |
[41:12] | Not on my account. | 又不是因为我 |
[41:14] | Odd, though, isn’t it? | 但很奇怪 不是吗 |
[41:15] | Literally a couple of minutes before Mahmood rushes backstage, | 马赫穆德接到你电话几分钟后 |
[41:18] | he receives a call from you. | 就冲到了后台 |
[41:21] | – You sure he didn’t tell you he needed to do that? – Certain. | -你确定他没告诉你他要那么做 -确定 |
[41:24] | – He didn’t seek your advice about it? – No! | -他没向你寻求建议吗 -没有 |
[41:26] | Whatever Tahir was doing, I’m completely in the dark about it. | 不管希塔尔做了什么 我都毫不知情 |
[41:37] | These are all of Mahmood’s movements. | 这些是马赫穆德当天的所有行踪 |
[41:39] | With the Home Secretary. | 跟内政大臣一起 |
[41:47] | Receiving a call of Rob Macdonald. | 接到罗布·麦克唐纳的电话 |
[41:55] | Being stopped by David Budd. | 被大卫·巴德拦住 |
[42:11] | Why didn’t he spot the bomb? | 他为什么没发现炸弹 |
[42:36] | – Hello. Sir? – Police Sergeant Budd. | -你好 先生 -我是巴德警长 |
[42:38] | I’d like to speak to your security manager, please. | 我想跟你们的安保经理谈话 |
[42:40] | He’ll remember me, we had a few briefings when I stayed here. | 他认识我 我住在这儿期间跟他开过会 |
[42:42] | Certainly, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[42:44] | Security? | 安保部门吗 |
[42:47] | Right, this is the time I’m interested in. | 我想看这个时间点的录像 |
[42:49] | – The Home Secretary received a visitor. – OK. | -当时内政大臣有一位访客 -好的 |
[42:57] | Ten o’clock. | 十点 |
[43:08] | What happened there? | 怎么跳过去了 |
[43:09] | Sorry, Dave, it shouldn’t do that. | 抱歉 大卫 一般不会这样 |
[43:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[43:21] | Let’s look at the lobby or the lifts? | 看看大堂或电梯的录像 |
[43:23] | – See if we can nab him that way. – OK. | -看监控有没有拍到他 -好 |
[43:48] | Stair access? | 楼梯通道呢 |
[44:00] | I don’t know what to say, mate. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[44:02] | Chris, no bullshit now – | 克里斯 废话少说 |
[44:04] | who’s had access to these hard drives? | 谁访问过这些硬盘 |
[44:06] | I checked the logs already. | 我已经检查过记录了 |
[44:08] | No-one’s been at it. | 没人访问过 |
[44:10] | No-one. | 一个人都没有 |
[44:15] | Do you have any leads yet on Mahmood having any accomplices | 有发现马赫穆德有共犯 |
[44:18] | or association with terrorist groups? | 或与恐怖组织有联系吗 |
[44:20] | No, ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[44:21] | All the searches so far relating to Rob Macdonald have failed | 目前有关罗布·麦克唐纳的搜查 |
[44:23] | to detect any traces of explosives. | 都未检测到爆炸物痕迹 |
[44:25] | And it’s still unclear if the device was in the briefcase all along | 且仍未查出爆炸装置是否自始至终就在公文包里 |
[44:28] | or if Mahmood made the pick-up within the venue. | 还是马赫穆德在事故发生地点获得的 |
[44:31] | Plus, there’s still no CCTV | 此外 仍未有监控录像 |
[44:33] | of any of his backstage activity. | 拍下了他在后台的行动 |
[44:36] | All right. | 知道了 |
[44:43] | What’s the latest re David Budd? | 大卫·巴德的最新情况呢 |
[44:46] | So far, the CCTV does appear to support Budd’s version of events. | 目前看来 监控录像与巴德的证词相符 |
[44:52] | He’s still a person of interest, ma’am. | 他仍是嫌疑人 长官 |
[44:54] | We’ve retaken responsibility for interviewing Nadia Ali. | 我们已重获对纳蒂亚·阿里的询问权 |
[44:58] | She’s our best lead to the bomb-maker. | 她是我们找到炸弹制造人最有力的线索 |
[45:00] | She’s terrified, though. | 不过她很害怕 |
[45:01] | Still in thrall to her husband. | 仍受制于她的丈夫 |
[45:03] | However, speaking of PS Budd, | 不过 说到巴德警长 |
[45:06] | I believe there’s a short cut into convincing her she can trust us. | 我想有个办法能让她信任我们 |
[45:12] | Spokesman repeated concerns the blasts are the work | 发言人重申这几起爆炸皆是 |
[45:15] | of a single bomb-maker. | 同个炸弹制造者所为 |
[45:16] | We have a prime suspect in the attack on St Matthew’s College | 令前内政大臣茱莉娅·蒙塔古丧生的 |
[45:19] | that killed the former Home Secretary, Julia Montague. | 圣马太大学爆炸案已有主要嫌疑人 |
[45:22] | ..We are continuing to withhold the name of the suicide bomber | 警方仍选择不公布发动这次袭击的 |
[45:24] | responsible for the attack. | “人弹”姓名 |
[45:27] | It is not yet known if he was acting alone, | 现尚不清楚他是否单独作案 |
[45:30] | nor is it yet confirmed whether he was a member | 也未能确定他是否 |
[45:33] | of a recognised terrorist organisation. | 已知恐怖组织的成员 |
[45:36] | What’s with the new look? | 怎么换造型了 |
[45:39] | …And what now for RIPA-18? | …《调查权法案》又该何去何从 |
[45:42] | Having lost its… | 失去了其… |
[45:45] | The hat? | 帽子 |
[45:48] | Keeps my head warm. | 给脑袋保暖 |
[45:51] | Do me a favour, mate, and remove the headgear. | 帮帮忙 把帽子摘掉 |
[45:56] | You’re going to have to at some point. | 你迟早得脱下来 |
[46:04] | You didn’t get that in the explosion. What happened? | 那不是在爆炸中受的伤 怎么来的 |
[46:08] | A gas ring was playing up. | 煤气灶有问题 |
[46:10] | I had my head right over the hob, didn’t… | 我的头正好在炉子上方 |
[46:13] | ..realise the gas was open on one of the other rings. | 没注意到其中一个灶开了 |
[46:16] | When I hit the spark… | 我一点火就… |
[46:24] | Nadia, thank you very much for speaking to us. | 纳蒂亚 谢谢你来跟我们谈话 |
[46:28] | If anything’s unclear, please feel free to consult | 如有疑问 可随时咨询你的律师 |
[46:31] | with your solicitor or your Appropriate Adult. | 或你的适当成年人 |
[46:34] | If at any time you need to stop, | 如果你想停止询问 |
[46:38] | please just say so. | 可随时提出来 |
[46:40] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[46:43] | Yes. | 明白 |
[46:45] | I’m now going to hand you over to Police Sergeant Budd. | 现在由巴德警长向你问话 |
[46:48] | – Assalaamu Alaikum. – Walaikum Salaam. | -祝你平安 -你也是 |
[46:51] | For the DIR, I said, “Peace be upon you,” | 说明一下 我对受访人说祝你平安 |
[46:54] | and the interviewee replied, “And also upon you.” | 她回答 也祝我平安 |
[46:58] | So, Nadia, how are you doing? | 纳蒂亚 你还好吗 |
[47:05] | This is all very…intimidating. | 这一切都很… 吓人 |
[47:09] | That’s why the officers here thought it would be a good idea | 所以这些警官认为由我来跟你谈 |
[47:12] | for me to talk with you. | 比较好 |
[47:15] | That was scary. | 当时真可怕 |
[47:18] | On the train, when we met. | 我们在火车上遇到那时 |
[47:22] | I am really glad that no-one got hurt that day. | 我很庆幸那天没人受伤 |
[47:25] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[47:27] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮了我 |
[47:30] | Nadia, what…I’d like to do is ask you some questions | 纳蒂亚 我想问你一些问题 |
[47:34] | about the bomb you intended to use on the train. | 关于你本想在火车上引爆的那个炸弹 |
[47:37] | That’d be all right? | 可以吗 |
[47:42] | Sorry, Nadia, | 抱歉 纳蒂亚 |
[47:43] | is it OK if you could speak up? | 你能否说出来 |
[47:46] | For the recording. | 要录音 |
[47:47] | Oh, sorry, um, yes. | 抱歉 可以 |
[47:51] | How did you obtain the bomb? | 你如何得到那个炸弹的 |
[47:56] | I know you’re frightened… | 我知道你很害怕 |
[47:58] | …but we can protect you. | 但我们能保护你 |
[48:01] | Now, you believe me, don’t you? | 你相信我 对吗 |
[48:04] | Sorry. Nadia…? | 抱歉 纳蒂亚 |
[48:07] | Oh, sorry. Um, yes. | 对不起 我相信你 |
[48:10] | Where did the bomb come from? | 炸弹从哪里来的 |
[48:17] | My husband. | 我丈夫给我的 |
[48:19] | At this point, I should note for the tape | 此刻 我得说明一下 |
[48:21] | that I’ve briefed my client | 我已向我的委托人 |
[48:22] | regarding the legal compellability of a spouse, | 解释过配偶间的强制作证制度 |
[48:25] | and Nadia’s Appropriate Adult is satisfied | 并且纳蒂亚的适当成年人证明 |
[48:28] | that she’s cooperating of her own free will. | 她是自愿配合调查的 |
[48:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:34] | Your husband gave you the bomb to wear? | 你丈夫让你把炸弹穿到身上的 |
[48:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[48:42] | I know this is very upsetting. | 我知道这令人很不安 |
[48:44] | But you’re doing really well. | 但你表现得非常好 |
[48:47] | Really well. | 真的非常好 |
[48:50] | Did your husband build the bomb himself? | 炸弹是你丈夫自己造的吗 |
[48:57] | Take your time answering. | 你想好了再回答 |
[49:01] | Did he build it? | 是他造的吗 |
[49:07] | No. | 不是 |
[49:08] | He got it from someone else? | 他从别人那儿拿来的吗 |
[49:18] | Nadia, we’re desperate to find the person | 纳蒂亚 我们迫切想找到 |
[49:20] | who’s been creating these devices. | 制造这些爆炸装置的人 |
[49:22] | He’s killed and wounded dozens of people, | 他已经造成数十人伤亡 |
[49:25] | and he’ll kill more if we don’t catch him. | 我们不抓住他 他还会害死更多人 |
[49:33] | He said it was a gift. | 他说那个装置是别人送的 |
[49:34] | A gift? Who from? | 送的 谁送的 |
[49:38] | He wouldn’t tell me. | 他不肯告诉我 |
[49:41] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[49:43] | You’re doing great. This is really helpful. | 你做得非常好 这些信息很有帮助 |
[49:49] | Perhaps he had meetings with someone? | 也许他跟什么人见过面 |
[49:52] | I was never allowed. | 他从不允许我知道 |
[49:54] | You weren’t allowed to know who he was meeting? | 他不允许你知道他在跟谁见面 |
[49:56] | Sometimes, he would lock me in the house when he went out. | 有时 他出门的时候会把我关在屋子里 |
[50:03] | That must have been very frightening. | 那你一定很害怕 |
[50:06] | And upsetting. | 也很不安 |
[50:10] | Were there any names he mentioned? | 他提到过什么人的名字吗 |
[50:13] | Or people he was close to that you were suspicious of? | 或者他身边有什么你觉得可疑的人吗 |
[50:19] | There was only one time. | 就有过一次 |
[50:21] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[50:23] | He locked me in the house, | 他把我关在屋里 |
[50:25] | but I was crying so loud he thought the neighbours might hear. | 但我哭得太响了 他觉得邻居们可能会听到 |
[50:29] | What did he do? | 那他做了什么 |
[50:32] | He forced me into his car. He made me go with him. | 他逼我坐上他的车 跟他一起去 |
[50:35] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[50:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:39] | A car park. | 一个停车场 |
[50:40] | In London? | 在伦敦吗 |
[50:42] | I don’t know, I think so. | 我不知道 应该是 |
[50:44] | Was it a long drive or short? | 开车过去远不远 |
[50:47] | How many minutes? | 开了多久 |
[50:49] | 20, no more. | 不超过20分钟 |
[50:51] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[50:53] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[50:56] | What happened in this car park? | 在停车场发生了什么 |
[50:58] | He met with a man. | 他见了一个男人 |
[51:01] | The man gave him something. | 那个男人给了他一个东西 |
[51:03] | That’s very important information. | 这是非常重要的信息 |
[51:05] | Well done, Nadia. | 做得很好 纳蒂亚 |
[51:07] | What did this man give your husband? | 这个男人给了你丈夫什么东西 |
[51:10] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[51:13] | Could it have been a piece of luggage or a case of some sort? | 有没可能是行李箱或者手提箱之类的 |
[51:16] | David… | 大卫 |
[51:19] | You don’t remember what the item was? | 你不记得是什么东西了 |
[51:27] | The interviewee is shaking her head. | 受访人摇头了 |
[51:31] | Can you describe this man? | 你能形容一下这个男人吗 |
[51:39] | No-one can hurt you, Nadia. You’re safe now. | 没有人能伤害你 纳蒂亚 你现在很安全 |
[51:44] | Was he…an Asian man? | 他是…亚洲人吗 |
[51:51] | The interviewee is nodding. Good. Thank you, Nadia. | 受访人点头了 很好 谢谢 纳蒂亚 |
[52:11] | Have you ever seen any of these men before? | 这些人当中你见过谁吗 |
[52:15] | Just…take your time. | 你可以慢慢看 |
[52:57] | I don’t know, I-I… Maybe. | 我不知道 可能有吧 |
[53:02] | I think we should take a break now, Nadia. | 我觉得我们该休息一下了 纳蒂亚 |
[53:05] | I’m going to ask my colleagues to get together some maps | 我会让我的同事们找一些地图 |
[53:08] | and some satellite photos, | 和卫星照片 |
[53:09] | and we’re going to see if you can help us locate this car park. | 看你能不能帮我们找到这个停车场 |
[53:15] | DS Rayburn pausing interview at 15:50. | 雷本探长于15:50暂停询问 |
[53:31] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[53:35] | Well done in there. | 刚刚在里面做得不错 |
[53:37] | Feels like we’re finally getting somewhere at last. | 感觉我们终于有所突破了 |
[53:39] | If we’re able to locate where her husband met | 如果我们能找到她丈夫和炸弹供应人 |
[53:41] | with the bomb supplier, | 碰头的地方 |
[53:42] | – maybe Nadia can pick him out from CCTV. – Yeah. | -或许纳蒂亚就可以从监控里认出他 -是的 |
[53:45] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[53:46] | Louise? | 露易斯 |
[53:49] | Stuff’s…happening… | 有事情在发生 |
[53:52] | …behind the scenes. | 在幕后 |
[53:53] | Someone acquired access to my flat without my knowledge. | 有人在我不知情的情况下进入了我的公寓 |
[53:57] | We carried out a search. | 我们搜查过公寓 |
[53:59] | There was no sign of forced entry. | 没有破门而入的痕迹 |
[54:01] | There’s more to this, Louise. | 这事没那么简单 露易斯 |
[54:02] | Take Tahir Mahmood’s position at the Home Office. | 想想塔希尔·马赫穆德在内政部的职位 |
[54:05] | If he’s really the bomber, he wasn’t vetted properly. | 如果他真的是袭击者 那对他的审查就有问题 |
[54:07] | Who’s in charge of vetting? | 审查是谁负责的 |
[54:08] | The bosses are the ones in a slanging match | 负责人都是跟国安局打嘴仗的 |
[54:10] | with the Security Service. | 那些高层 |
[54:12] | Way above my pay grade. | 远不是我的级别能干涉的 |
[54:13] | Tahir couldn’t have been acting alone. | 塔希尔不可能是一个人行动 |
[54:15] | He wasn’t carrying the bomb when I searched that briefcase. | 我搜查他公文包的时候 里面没有炸弹 |
[54:17] | Someone else we don’t know about | 有我们不知道的人 |
[54:19] | either gave it to him or planted it for him to pick up. | 把炸弹拿给了他 或是栽赃给了他 |
[54:22] | – Someone with access. – Well, who? | -有权限的人 -谁 |
[54:29] | After the Home Secretary moved to the Blackwood Hotel, | 在内政大臣搬到黑木酒店之后 |
[54:31] | someone acquired clearance to make a secret visit to her suite. | 有人获得了权限 秘密到访过她的房间 |
[54:35] | He had an insight into her movements, | 他了解她的行踪 |
[54:37] | was able to bypass our security. | 能够避开我们的安保措施 |
[54:39] | He gave the name Richard Longcross. | 他说他叫理查德·朗克罗斯 |
[54:42] | I viewed CCTV from the hotel. | 我看了酒店的监控录像 |
[54:44] | It’s been tampered with, so there’s no evidence of his visit. | 被篡改过了 所以没有证据能证明他来过 |
[54:46] | Security Service, I’m sure of it. | 我确定他是国安局的 |
[54:48] | I’m not investigating the Security Service, | 我不是在调查国安局 |
[54:51] | I’m investigating Tahir Mahmood. | 我是在调查塔希尔·马赫穆德 |
[54:53] | I’m sorry, David. End of. | 抱歉 大卫 这事到此为止 |
[54:55] | The Principal… | 大臣她… |
[54:57] | ..was killed on my watch. | 是在我当值时遇害的 |
[54:58] | I want to be part of finding the bastards that did it. | 我想帮忙揪出幕后凶手 |
[55:01] | Maybe that’s a reason for you not to be. | 或许正因如此你才不该参与进来 |
[55:33] | This is grade-A bullshit – | 这真是扯淡 |
[55:35] | Sampson involving him in the inquiry | 桑普森让他参与询问 |
[55:36] | while he’s still a person of interest. | 可他还是嫌疑人呢 |
[55:38] | Two attacks on the Home Secretary. Budd PPO for both. | 两次针对内政大臣的袭击 巴德都是贴身保镖 |
[55:42] | Mahmood’s briefcase… | 马赫穆德的公文包… |
[55:44] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[55:46] | He’s hiding something. | 他肯定有所隐瞒 |
[55:51] | – Anything? – No. Nothing yet. | -有发现吗 -还没有 |