时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We’ve acquired intelligence | 我们收到情报 |
[00:01] | on a possible terrorist attack on a London school. | 一所伦敦学校可能会发生恐袭 |
[00:04] | One of the schools threw up a link to a serving police officer. | 其中一所学校与一名在职警官有关联 |
[00:07] | His kids attend. David Budd. | 他的孩子在那里上学 大卫·巴德 |
[00:11] | Authorise Masts and ARVs to carry out enforced stop | 批准跨部门支援队和防弹警车强行迫停 |
[00:15] | with critical shot authorised if required. | 需要的话可以开枪 |
[00:21] | Strictest confidence, but you’ve got a right to know | 虽然这是绝密 但你有权知道 |
[00:23] | it happened near your children’s school. | 爆炸就发生在你孩子的学校附近 |
[00:25] | What? | 什么 |
[00:28] | How do you know the name of my kids’ school? | 您怎么知道我孩子学校的名字 |
[00:30] | It must’ve appeared in the immediate incident report. | 一定是出现在了即时事件报告中 |
[00:32] | The attack occurred only a few minutes before. | 袭击刚发生 您就知道是我孩子的学校了 |
[00:34] | It seems a bit early for the connection to be made. | 您联系得未免也太快了吧 |
[00:37] | How do you reckon she’d feel if she got a taste? | 你觉得她如果尝到滋味 会有什么感觉 |
[00:40] | Taste of what? | 什么滋味 |
[00:41] | Suffering the consequences. | 承受后果的滋味 |
[00:43] | Down! Down! Go! | 伏下 伏下 快开走 |
[00:49] | It’s OK, ma’am! It’s OK! | 没事的 女士 没事的 |
[00:50] | The bullets can’t get through the armour plating. | 子弹无法穿透防弹钢板 |
[00:52] | Shooter’s located on roof of Pascoe House 1,000 feet | 狙击手在帕斯科大楼屋顶 |
[00:55] | south of Thornton Circus. | 桑顿广场以南一千尺处 |
[00:57] | Armed police! | 武装警察 |
[01:00] | I’m starting to lose confidence | 我开始怀疑 |
[01:02] | in the police’s ability to make rapid enough progress, | 警方是否有能力快速取得进展 |
[01:04] | so I’d like to take up Stephen’s proposal | 所以我想采纳史蒂芬的提议 |
[01:06] | for the Security Service | 让国安局参与 |
[01:08] | to assume a role in interviewing the 1/10 bombers. | 对10·1恐袭案罪犯的审讯 |
[01:10] | – What? – Thank you. | -什么 -谢谢 |
[01:12] | Home Secretary, you are setting a dangerous precedent. | 内政部长 这是一个非常危险的先例 |
[01:15] | We agree, I think, this can only be a police matter. | 我记得我们一致同意了这只能由警方来处理 |
[01:19] | PM’s pissed off. Thinks you’re hogging the limelight. | 首相很生气 他觉得你在独占公众的注意 |
[01:21] | Naturally I disabused him of the idea that you’re rogue enough | 我当然是跟他说你还没这么鲁莽 |
[01:24] | to attempt a leadership challenge. | 企图挑战领导权 |
[01:26] | We were under attack, you, me… | 我们被袭击了 你 我 |
[01:28] | ..Members of the public. Terry was blown apart. | 还有无辜民众 特里被杀了 |
[01:30] | – Ma’am, are you all right? – Who would give that order, | -女士 您还好吗 -谁会是下令的人 |
[01:32] | to hold resources back and leave us in the line of fire? | 不提供支援 还把我们留在交火处 |
[01:35] | That would be an executive officer at SO15. | 反恐分部的负责人 |
[01:39] | Anne Sampson. | 安妮·桑普森 |
[01:40] | My surveillance team will issue you with the necessary equipment | 我的监视小队会给你必要的设备 |
[01:43] | – to monitor her meetings. – Is that lawful, ma’am? | -监控她的会议 -这合法吗 长官 |
[01:46] | They’re having almost daily conferences | 他们几乎每天开会 |
[01:48] | and keeping me out of the loop. Why? | 却没让我参与 为什么 |
[01:49] | – No idea, ma’am. – I see this all the time, David. | -我不知道 长官 -我常看到这种事 大卫 |
[01:52] | The minister ingratiates themselves with the PPO. | 大臣讨好贴身保镖 |
[01:55] | You think it’s out of the goodness of their heart. | 你以为他们是出于好心吗 |
[01:57] | It’s so you’ll keep their secrets, no matter what. | 那是为了让你死心塌地保守他们的秘密 |
[02:00] | – We had some good news about my son’s schooling. – I’m glad. | -关于我儿子的学校有好消息 -真好 |
[02:03] | She’d been given prior intelligence it was a target. | 她事先就知道那所学校是目标 |
[02:06] | But she sat back and let it happen. | 可她却袖手旁观 |
[02:09] | She’s got you wrapped round her finger. | 她把你玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[02:11] | You’ve got to finish the job. | 你必须完成任务 |
[02:15] | Nothing complicates my job. | 没什么能让我的工作变复杂 |
[02:18] | It’s to protect you. | 我的工作就是保护你 |
[02:23] | How long were you in the Army? | 你服役了多少年 |
[02:25] | Ten years. | 十年 |
[02:29] | Is that what you always wanted to do? | 你从小就想参军吗 |
[02:33] | You’ll probably laugh, but… | 说出来你可能会笑话我 |
[02:35] | ..When I was in school I wanted to be a doctor. | 我读书时的理想是成为医生 |
[02:39] | I’m not laughing. | 我没笑 |
[02:42] | What happened? | 为什么没当成 |
[02:46] | To get into medical school you need work experience. | 进入医学院必须有工作经验 |
[02:49] | How do you get that? By knowing a doctor who can get you in. | 只能通过认识的医生给你这个机会 |
[02:52] | I had no idea where to start, so… | 我不知道从何开始 所以 |
[02:57] | ..I never applied. | 我从没申请过 |
[03:03] | They don’t hurt? | 不疼吗 |
[03:06] | Not now. | 现在不疼了 |
[03:09] | I’m one of the lucky ones. | 我算幸运的了 |
[03:11] | Because you survived? | 因为你活下来了吗 |
[03:16] | Aye, that too. | 这也是部分原因 |
[03:28] | Even if it could cost me my job. | 就算会让我丢饭碗也无所谓 |
[03:34] | Sex with the Home Secretary. | 和内政部长上床 |
[03:37] | It’s a heinous crime. | 是滔天大罪 |
[03:51] | – Please, come in. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[04:27] | ..We don’t know if there’s a connection or he was acting alone. | 我们不知道他有同谋还是单独行动 |
[04:31] | It’s RIPA-18, isn’t it? | 是因为《调查权法案》 对吧 |
[04:33] | – It’s made me a target. – One possible reason. | -让我成为了袭击目标 -这是其中一个可能 |
[04:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:38] | The only plausible conclusion is your itinerary was leaked. | 唯一合理的结论是你的行程被泄露了 |
[04:44] | By the police? They set me up. | 是警察吗 他们设计我 |
[04:47] | – And it’s obvious why. – Home Secretary? | -原因显而易见 -内政部长 |
[04:51] | Our arrangement. | 我们的安排 |
[04:53] | No-one knows, I can assure you of that. | 没人知道 我可以向您保证 |
[04:57] | In regard to which, we need to establish | 关于这件事 我们必须 |
[04:59] | the most secure means of getting the material to you. | 建立最安全的方法 把材料交给您 |
[05:04] | Not via the office. | 不能通过办公室 |
[05:07] | Leave it with me. | 交给我 |
[05:10] | Have a good day, Home Secretary. | 再见 内政部长 |
[05:28] | The Thornton Circus attack on Home Secretary Julia Montague | 桑顿广场发生的暗杀内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古未遂事件 |
[05:32] | was carried out by a sniper | 由一名狙击手发动 |
[05:34] | firing from the roof of a nearby office building, Pascoe House. | 他从附近的帕斯科大楼屋顶进行射击 |
[05:38] | The gunman appears to have gained access to the roof | 枪手似乎通过假扮成商人 |
[05:40] | by posing as a tradesman, | 进入大楼屋顶 |
[05:42] | but took his own life before he could be questioned. | 但在接受审问前就自杀了 |
[05:54] | Hi, this is Vicky’s phone. Leave me a message. | 你好 我是维姬 请留言 |
[05:57] | Hiya, love. Er, Vic, hi. | 你好 亲爱的…维姬 |
[05:59] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[06:00] | Er, you’re probably on the school run or something, er… | 你可能正送孩子们上学吧 |
[06:03] | I was just calling to check you’re all all right, and, er… | 我就是打来看看你们好不好 |
[06:08] | ..And, yeah, just if you need anything, I’m here. | 有什么需要就跟我说 |
[06:11] | All right? | 好吗 |
[06:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:44] | – Morning, ma’am. – Morning, Sergeant Budd. | -早上好 女士 -早上好 巴德警长 |
[06:51] | – Sleep well? – Yes, ma’am. You? | -你睡得好吗 -很好 女士 您呢 |
[06:54] | Yes, thank you. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
[07:01] | – Lavender coming out. – Sorry, one moment. | -薰衣草正出来 -抱歉 稍等一下 |
[07:03] | I just need to use the loo. | 我需要去洗手间 |
[07:06] | Sorry, Skipper. We don’t have any female officers in here. | 抱歉 队长 这里没有女性警员 |
[07:09] | – This way, ma’am. – Sorry, do you mind? | -这边走 女士 -抱歉 请帮我拿一下 |
[07:13] | Police officer. I need to ask if anyone’s in here? | 警察 有人在里面吗 |
[07:18] | Just a second, ma’am. | 稍等 女士 |
[07:30] | All clear, ma’am. | 一切安全 女士 |
[07:48] | I know you’ll never let anything bad happen to me. | 我知道你绝不会让我遇到危险 |
[08:09] | David, thanks for coming in. | 大卫 谢谢你能来 |
[08:11] | You’re welcome, ma’am. | 不客气 长官 |
[08:12] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[08:15] | I thought this would be the most secure way to hear your report. | 我认为听你的报告用这种方式最安全 |
[08:20] | My report, ma’am? | 什么报告 长官 |
[08:21] | On the Home Secretary’s contact with the Security Service. | 关于内政部长和国安局的联系 |
[08:27] | Nothing significant as yet, ma’am. | 目前没什么值得注意的 长官 |
[08:31] | No? | 没有吗 |
[08:38] | The Director General entered her hotel at 0749 | 国安局局长于今早7:49进入她酒店房间 |
[08:41] | and left at 0822. | 并在8:22离开 |
[08:46] | I was taking a shower and missed that. | 我当时在洗澡 没注意到 |
[08:48] | Very sorry, ma’am. | 很抱歉 长官 |
[08:52] | We’ve put you in that room for a reason. | 我们把你安排到那个房间是有原因的 |
[08:54] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[08:58] | How’s the family, David? | 你家人怎么样 大卫 |
[09:02] | Is there some intel they’re still in danger? | 有情报说他们仍有危险吗 |
[09:03] | No, but there was. | 没有 但之前有 |
[09:06] | I’ll be completing a review of the threat-to-life assessment. | 我要完成他们的危险系数评估报告 |
[09:10] | Extending their stay at the safe house | 延长他们住在安全屋的时间 |
[09:11] | will be weighed against the operational priorities in our budget. | 有违我们预算的行动优先级别 |
[09:16] | I’ll be sure to record the Home Secretary’s next meeting. | 我一定会录下内政部长的下一次会议 |
[09:21] | Good man. | 很好 |
[09:25] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[09:26] | Sorry to cut into your time off, | 抱歉打扰你休假 |
[09:28] | but SO15 want to interview you about Thornton Circus. | 但反恐分部想针对桑顿广场事件跟你谈谈 |
[09:31] | I gave them a full statement at the time. | 我当时已经提交过完整报告 |
[09:32] | Still, the IOPC’s involved, so they want to dot the I’s. | 但事关英国警察行为独立办公室 想再确认一遍 |
[09:36] | Ma’am. | 好的长官 |
[09:47] | PS Budd, sorry to keep you. | 巴德警长 抱歉让你久等了 |
[09:50] | – DCI Sharma. – Sir. | -我是夏尔马总督察 -长官 |
[09:52] | This is DS Rayburn. | 这位是雷本探长 |
[09:54] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi. | -幸会 -你好 |
[09:55] | Are you OK to talk to us? | 你方便跟我们聊聊吗 |
[09:57] | You want Legal or your Fed rep or anything? | 你希望你的律师或联邦代表在场吗 |
[09:59] | – Happy to help. – Great stuff. | -乐意帮忙 -太好了 |
[10:08] | SO15 recorded witness interview with PS Budd. | 反恐分部记录与巴德警长的目击谈话 |
[10:11] | – DS Rayburn. – DCI Sharma. | -雷本探长 -夏尔马总督察 |
[10:12] | PS Budd. | 巴德警长 |
[10:15] | OK, David. We’re grateful for your written statement, | 大卫 很感谢你之前写的事件报告 |
[10:16] | but we’d like you to take us through, | 但我们希望能听你讲一遍 |
[10:18] | just in as much detail as possible, | 帕斯科大楼屋顶发生的事件 |
[10:19] | the events on the roof of Pascoe House. | 请尽量还原所有细节 |
[10:22] | It’s all as per my statement. | 情况就是报告写的那样 |
[10:24] | The shooter was exactly where I’d seen him, | 狙击手就在我看到的位置 |
[10:26] | the roof of Pascoe House. | 帕斯科大楼屋顶 |
[10:28] | He was dressed as a workman and equipped with a PSL. | 他穿着普通工服 带着一把瞄准镜半自动步枪 |
[10:32] | When the ARVs arrived, he decided there was no way out. | 防弹警车到达现场后 他觉得无路可逃了 |
[10:36] | How come he didn’t see you? | 他怎么没看到你 |
[10:38] | I was observing from a covered position. | 我观察他的位置很隐蔽 |
[10:41] | Why did he turn the pistol on himself? | 他为什么要把枪指向自己 |
[10:45] | As you’ll know from my statement, I attempted to arrest him. | 我的报告中提到了 我试图逮捕他 |
[10:47] | I called, “Armed police” | 我喊道”武装警察” |
[10:49] | And ordered him to surrender his firearm. | 要求他立刻放下武器 |
[10:50] | He chose not to comply. | 他没有配合 |
[10:54] | Well. So he didn’t say anything that might reveal a motive? | 他没有说任何暴露动机的话吗 |
[10:58] | In firing on the Home Secretary’s vehicle, I mean. | 我是说向内政部长车辆开枪的动机 |
[11:01] | I’m afraid not, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[11:02] | Well, unfortunately, we haven’t been able to ID the gunman | 不幸的是 我们还没能查清枪手身份 |
[11:04] | or trace the firearm either. | 也没能追溯枪支来源 |
[11:06] | It takes some doing, | 凶手很有心机 |
[11:08] | getting a weapon like that and leaving no trace. | 拿到这样的武器 还不留痕迹 |
[11:11] | Look, if there’s anything you can tell us about him, | 如果你有关于他的任何信息 |
[11:12] | it would be a big help, anything at all. | 都能帮我们很大忙 任何信息都可以 |
[11:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:21] | We’ve got these… | 我们有这些 |
[11:23] | ..Images from the CCTV cameras on the roof. | 屋顶监控摄像头拍下的照片 |
[11:27] | Yeah, they appear to show a significant verbal exchange | 照片显示你和枪手之间 |
[11:29] | between you and the gunman. | 有过长时间对话 |
[11:31] | But unfortunately your mouths aren’t visible for lip reading. | 但是没有拍到你们的嘴 无法进行唇语解读 |
[11:36] | Yeah, he’d repeated a number of times | 对 他重复了很多次 |
[11:38] | he had no intension to surrender. | 绝对不会投降 |
[11:41] | See, one thing that occurs to me, David… | 我注意到一点是 大卫 |
[11:44] | It’s OK if I call you David? | 我可以叫你大卫吗 |
[11:46] | The shooter had a firearm that could blow half your body away. | 枪手所持的武器 可以炸飞你半个身子 |
[11:51] | Why didn’t he use it on you and make a getaway? | 他为什么没有朝你射击 然后趁机逃跑 |
[11:53] | As per my statement, that firearm was packed away | 我的报告中写了 武器已装入袋子内 |
[11:57] | and the ARVs arrived. | 防弹警车也已到达 |
[11:59] | If he’d got past me, he’d have nowhere to run to. | 就算他打倒我 也无处可逃 |
[12:02] | See, David, this is the thing. | 大卫 这就是问题所在 |
[12:03] | This guy he’s a complete stranger, yeah. | 他完全是个陌生人 |
[12:06] | Yet, somehow, you know for certain when he sees the ARVs | 但你却能够确切地知道 他看到防弹警车 |
[12:10] | he decided to throw in the towel? | 就决定要放弃抵抗了 |
[12:14] | No. You’re quite right, sir. I couldn’t know that. | 你说得对 长官 我无法确定这一点 |
[12:17] | I made an assumption, | 我是推测的 |
[12:22] | which was reinforced by the shooter’s final comments to me. | 枪手最后所说的话也让我确信了这一点 |
[12:25] | But I am happy to amend my statement accordingly | 我愿意对报告做出相应的修改 |
[12:28] | if that would assist your inquiry. | 如果对调查有帮助的话 |
[12:36] | OK. Thank you very much, David. | 好 非常感谢 大卫 |
[12:39] | – Sorry I couldn’t be more help. – It’s OK. | -抱歉我没能帮到更多 -没关系 |
[12:48] | Interview terminated at 14:48. | 面谈于14:48结束 |
[12:51] | We’ll send someone in to show you out. | 我们会派人送你出去 |
[13:11] | One moment, please. | 稍等下 谢谢 |
[13:25] | All clear, ma’am. | 一切安全 女士 |
[13:27] | Is anything the matter? | 出什么事了吗 |
[13:29] | No. | 没有 |
[13:31] | The family still not back at home? | 家人还是没回家吗 |
[13:33] | The safe house has been extended. | 要继续住在安全屋L |
[13:35] | There’s no other option, really, with everyone in the dark | 别无选择 因为没人能确定 |
[13:38] | about whether they’re still a target. | 他们是否仍是袭击目标 |
[13:40] | Well, you can always come to me. | 你随时可以来找我 |
[13:42] | That would be asking you to circumvent security protocol. | 那是要求您违反安全规定 |
[13:46] | “Protocol.” | “规定” |
[13:49] | It’s your family. | 这可是你的家人 |
[13:54] | None of the code words retrospectively associated | 目前监视名单上的其他通话记录中 |
[13:57] | with your family have been detected in communications | 还没有出现与你家人相关的 |
[13:59] | with other cells on the watch list. | 任何讨论 |
[14:01] | That’s good to know. | 听到这个我倒是很安心 |
[14:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Is there something more? | 还有其他事吗 |
[14:10] | No. | 没了 |
[14:12] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:16] | You wouldn’t personally | 你不会亲自安排 |
[14:17] | have dealt with my son’s change of school. | 我儿子转学的事 |
[14:19] | Not worth the risk. | 不值得冒这个险 |
[14:24] | Are you sure that’s how you knew the name? | 你确定你就是这样知道校名的吗 |
[14:31] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[14:34] | I’ve got a shitload of work to do. | 我还有一堆工作要做 |
[14:40] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢 警长 |
[14:42] | Have a good evening. | 再见 |
[14:45] | Ma’am. | 再见 女士 |
[14:59] | 桑顿广场发生狙击手枪击 伦敦警察厅寻找证人 | |
[14:59] | We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts | 我们会不遗余力 追查到底 |
[15:03] | to bring the perpetrators to justice. | 将罪犯绳之以法 |
[15:05] | The Commissioner announced the release of an e-fit image | 局长公布了该名暗杀嫌疑人的 |
[15:08] | of the would-be assassin. | 电子合成画像 |
[15:09] | I would urge any members of the public who recognise this man, | 市民们 如果你认识这个人 |
[15:13] | or who have any information that may help us, to please… | 或者知道任何关于他的信息 |
[15:17] | come forward. | 请务必站出来 |
[15:43] | How much have you got? | 你带了什么来 |
[15:45] | Decryption instructions for viewing the material. | 浏览材料的破解指南 |
[15:49] | We’ve taken the liberty of providing you with a tablet | 我们擅自给你配了个平板 |
[15:52] | so the material can’t be traced to your own devices. | 这样材料就无法被追踪到你个人的设备 |
[15:55] | We’ll take the tablet back when you’re finished. | 等你看完后 我们会回收平板 |
[15:57] | It contains a read-only file | 里面存着只读文件 |
[15:59] | you’ll be able to view for a limited time period | 你可以在有限的时间内阅读 |
[16:01] | before being locked out and requiring new decryption. | 之后系统会拒绝访问 需要再次破解 |
[16:05] | If that happens, you should get in touch. | 出现这种情况的话 你再联系我们 |
[16:07] | I’m authorised to make suitable arrangements. | 我有权作出合适的安排 |
[16:10] | I’ll see how I go. | 看情况再说 |
[16:12] | – Is that the lot? – For the time being. | -还有事吗 -暂时没了 |
[16:15] | I’ll leave it with you. | 就交给你了 |
[16:28] | Sir. Police officer! | 先生 我是警察 |
[16:32] | I need to ask you to identify yourself. | 请说明身份 |
[16:35] | You first. | 你先说 |
[16:36] | PS David Budd, the Home Secretary’s PPO. | 大卫·巴德警长 内政部长的贴身保镖 |
[16:42] | The very man. | 就是你啊 |
[16:44] | I’m here by invitation with all the necessary clearances. | 我是受邀而来 来之前已经获得了各种批准 |
[16:47] | I don’t doubt it, but what was the name? | 我不怀疑 但您叫什么 |
[16:53] | Longcross. | 朗克罗斯 |
[16:54] | Richard Longcross. | 理查德·朗克罗斯 |
[17:48] | 严重性侵犯 卷宗缺失 | |
[17:53] | 解开我的衬衫 手伸进我两腿间 | |
[18:17] | The shooter signed into Pascoe House | 狙击手进入帕斯科大楼时登记的名字是 |
[18:18] | as Adrian Smith, but that appears to be a false name. | 阿德里安·史密斯 但应该是假名 |
[18:21] | We’re pursuing the theory he might be ex-Forces, | 我们现在推测他是退伍军人 |
[18:23] | so we’ve been circulating the e-fit via the MoD. | 所以公布了国防部的通缉犯画像 |
[18:26] | Sir, the CCTV trawl’s pulled up something promising. | 长官 监控录像有了新线索 |
[18:30] | Received it yet? | 收到了吗 |
[18:30] | – Sarge. – Great. | -收到了警官 -好 |
[18:34] | Play. | 播放 |
[18:39] | He’s doing his best to avoid the cameras, | 他竭力躲开摄像头 |
[18:40] | but this one’s grabbed him. | 但这个摄像头拍到他了 |
[18:43] | This is the night before the shooting. | 这是枪击发生前一晚 |
[18:48] | And that appears to be the same gun bag. | 他提的似乎是同一个枪袋 |
[18:54] | He’s got into position under cover of darkness – | 他在夜幕的掩护下进入指定位置 |
[18:56] | lay in wait for the Home Secretary’s vehicle. | 等待内政大臣的专车 |
[18:58] | If this is him, he knew her movements in advance. | 如果这就是枪手 那他肯定预先知道她的动向 |
[19:00] | Christ. Right, we need a list of everyone who knew | 天啊 我们需要一份名单 |
[19:03] | the Home Secretary’s itinerary that day, | 列出那天所有知道内政大臣行程的人 |
[19:05] | how long in advance it was set. | 以及行程是多久之前确定的 |
[19:06] | 全国警察计算机系统 理查德·朗克罗斯 | |
[19:24] | In on your day off, Skipper? | 你今天不是放假吗 队长 |
[19:26] | Admin piles up. | 还有好多行政工作等着我 |
[19:28] | Never-ending keeping you lot in line. | 让你们规规矩矩的 |
[19:46] | It appears the two bombs | 两枚炸弹似乎是 |
[19:47] | were made by the same person, or persons, | 出自同一人或者同一批人之手 |
[19:50] | proving there’s a wider conspiracy. | 这说明还有更大的阴谋 |
[19:52] | We still don’t know if the gunman was part of it, too. | 我们尚不清楚枪手是否也和爆炸案有关 |
[19:55] | If the gunman did have accomplices… | 如果如我们所料 枪手有同谋… |
[20:01] | There’s also a high probability | 机密信息是从警方泄露出去的 |
[20:02] | the police are leaking sensitive information. | 这也有很大可能 |
[20:05] | Sorry, do you have any evidence of that as yet? | 抱歉 你们现在有相关证据吗 |
[20:09] | A terrorist cell obtained information | 恐怖分子的手机上有 |
[20:11] | regarding the family of the Home Secretary’s | 与内政部长贴身保镖 |
[20:14] | Principal Protection Officer. | 家人有关的信息 |
[20:16] | A sniper was aware of the Home Secretary’s itinerary. | 狙击手知道内政部长的行程 |
[20:19] | I’d call that compelling evidence. | 我觉得这是强有力的证据 |
[20:21] | Circumstantial evidence. | 是间接证据 |
[20:23] | You’re right, Mike. | 说得对 迈克 |
[20:24] | No-one wants to jump to any conclusions, | 没人想妄下断言 |
[20:26] | especially when the deadliest threat | 尤其在最致命的威胁 |
[20:28] | still comes from the possibility of another bombing. | 仍可能来自下次炸弹袭击的情况下 |
[20:30] | My officers are doing their best to glean | 我的人在尽力 |
[20:32] | as much information as possible from the 1st October bombers. | 从10·1恐袭案罪犯身上收集信息 |
[20:35] | – Any progress? – Unfortunately not. | -有进展吗 -很遗憾还没有 |
[20:39] | Right. Well, thank you, Stephen. | 好吧 谢谢 史蒂芬 |
[20:41] | Before I go, Home Secretary, | 内政部长 我走前 |
[20:43] | perhaps I could have a word in private? | 能和您单独聊聊吗 |
[21:15] | Have you had an opportunity to view the material? | 您看那份材料了吗 |
[21:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:20] | I feel it’s my duty as a public servant to take action. | 我觉得采取行动是我作为公仆的责任 |
[21:26] | There’s advantage in moving quickly. | 迅速行动有好处 |
[21:30] | I’m in a position to notify you of the most apposite timing. | 我能通知您最合适的时机 |
[21:35] | Thank you, Stephen. | 谢谢你 史蒂芬 |
[22:06] | Long day, sorry. | 漫长的一天 抱歉 |
[22:08] | You do all the work. I just watch. | 工作都是您完成的 我只是看着 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry about last night, I was snowed under. | 昨晚很抱歉 我忙不过来了 |
[22:14] | I’ve got a couple of hours of work to do | 我还要工作几小时 |
[22:15] | and then I’ll give you a knock. | 然后会敲你的门 |
[22:17] | Like I’m room service? | 就像我是客房服务 |
[23:13] | I think you know I didn’t mean it like that. | 你应该明白我不是那个意思 |
[23:20] | Please don’t turn out to be yet another bloke | 拜托你别也是那种男人 |
[23:21] | who can’t accept a woman having more power. | 不能接受权力比自己大的女人 |
[23:26] | We’re not handling this very well, are we? | 这事我们处理得不太好 对吗 |
[23:30] | No. | 对 |
[23:34] | It’s me. It’s my fault. I… | 怪我 我的错 我… |
[23:42] | – I never expected… – Well, neither did I. | -我从没想过… -我也没想过 |
[24:15] | This your way of kidding me I’m more in control? | 你想用这种方式骗我我更有掌控权吗 |
[24:19] | You see right through me. | 你看穿我了 |
[25:56] | Lavender received a package from an individual | 薰衣草收到一个包裹 |
[25:58] | identifying himself as Richard Longcross. | 送货人自称理查德·朗克罗斯 |
[26:01] | I already took the liberty, ma’am, | 长官 我私下已经查过了 |
[26:02] | drew a blank on the PNC. | 全国警察计算机系统内无匹配记录 |
[26:05] | So who is he? | 那他是什么人 |
[26:06] | If he’s been given access via all the necessary clearances | 如果他能得到所有许可 |
[26:09] | then he’s got to be Security Service. | 那他肯定是国安局的 |
[26:10] | They’re feeding her intelligence they’re keeping from us! | 他们把瞒着我们的情报交给她 |
[26:14] | What was in the package? | 包裹里是什么 |
[26:16] | Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to determine, ma’am. | 很遗憾 我不能确定 长官 |
[26:19] | The Principal kept the item on her person the whole time. | 东西部长一直随身带着 |
[26:21] | I’m afraid access hasn’t been possible. | 恐怕一直弄不到 |
[26:23] | What is she up to? | 她要干什么 |
[26:27] | You need to find out. | 你得查出来 |
[26:31] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[26:33] | With a Commons vote on RIPA-’18 | 下院即将对《调查权法案》 |
[26:35] | just around the corner, whose ideology will really win out – | 进行投票 到底谁的理念会胜出 |
[26:39] | the Prime Minister or the Home Secretary? | 首相还是内政部长 |
[26:40] | The Bill has been attacked as a Snoopers’ Charter. | 有人抨击这部法案是”窥探隐私许可证” |
[26:43] | It would give agencies like MI-5 and GCHQ | 会给军情五处和政府通讯总部这样的机构 |
[26:47] | wider powers of surveillance over… | 更广泛的监视权力 |
[26:51] | Did you get those figures for the number of online searches | 你拿到网上搜索圣战宣传的 |
[26:53] | for jihadist propaganda? Yes, I’ve got them here. | -数据了吗 -是的 我带来了 |
[26:56] | – I’ve got them. – Thanks, Rob. | -我这儿有 -谢谢 罗布 |
[27:06] | Thank you, Sergeant. No idea how long this is going to take. | 谢谢 警长 不知道要花多久 |
[27:08] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[27:11] | – I had the info. What’s your problem? – No problem. | -资料我有 你怎么回事 -没怎么 |
[27:13] | What the hell am I doing here | 如果你不让我做自己的工作 |
[27:15] | if you won’t let me do my fucking job? | 我到底在这儿干什么 |
[27:16] | Your job is to be visible beside the Home Secretary. | 你的工作就是在内政部长身边当花瓶 |
[27:18] | The demographic most vulnerable | 最易受我们反恐政策 |
[27:20] | to our counter-terrorism policy is? | 影响的人群是谁 |
[27:21] | – Boys! – It doesn’t take a genius to join the dots. | -先生们 -傻子也能想明白 |
[27:33] | The private affairs of millions of law-abiding citizens | 成千上万守法公民的隐私 |
[27:36] | will be available to various elements | 将会被安全和情报机构的 |
[27:39] | of the Security and Intelligence apparatus. | 各个部门得到 |
[27:42] | I urge this House to vote against this bill. | 我呼吁议会反对这项法案 |
[27:46] | “Invasion of privacy” implies unwarranted | “侵犯隐私”意味着无根据的 |
[27:50] | and/or disproportionate activity. | 和/或不成比例的行动 |
[27:52] | It is neither. | 此法案都不是 |
[27:54] | The security services need to examine a thousand accounts | 国安局需要调查一千个账户 |
[27:58] | in order to find the one posing a threat. | 才能找到那个威胁 |
[28:01] | What would have been the cost to those innocent commuters | 那些遭遇10·1恐袭案的无辜乘客 |
[28:04] | at the 1st of October rail attack? | 本会付出怎样的代价 |
[28:07] | And what will be the cost of failing to prevent the next attack? | 没能阻止下次袭击 代价又会是什么 |
[28:32] | I’m beginning to suspect… | 我开始怀疑… |
[28:36] | ..Julia may be doing some business… | 茱莉娅可能… |
[28:40] | ..Off-book for the Security Service. | 暗中在为国安局办事 |
[28:43] | You’ve won the House. | 你已经拿下了下议院 |
[28:45] | Whether you’ve won the country’s a different question. | 你能不能赢得国民选票是另一个问题了 |
[28:48] | Ask voters whether they back your position, | 问选民他们会不会支持你的立场 |
[28:50] | re: terrorism – you poll highly. | 回答恐怖主义 你获得大量选票 |
[28:51] | Ask them whether they’re happy | 问他们是否愿意让通讯总部 |
[28:52] | with GCHQ knowing all their online activity – the numbers plummet. | 掌握他们所有的网络活动 你的支持率大降 |
[28:57] | But like I said, looks like you’ve got the House convinced… | 不过我说了 看上去你说服了下议院 |
[29:00] | – I want the country. – In PR terms, | -我想拿下国民选票 -公关的说法就是 |
[29:02] | I’m struggling to cut through the noise, | 我在努力压倒异议 |
[29:03] | and then there’s your lack of public appearances. | 但你的曝光率不够 |
[29:07] | If you fulfil your engagement at St Matthew’s, | 如果你在圣马太大学履行诺言 |
[29:10] | you’d get the exposure you need. | 就能得到足够的曝光率 |
[29:12] | I’m sure the police would take a different view. | 我肯定警察有别的顾虑 |
[29:14] | That’s security, not politics. | 那是安全问题 不是政治问题 |
[29:31] | I picked up you didn’t oppose my engagement at St Matthew’s. | 我注意到你没反对我去圣马太大学演讲 |
[29:34] | The final decision comes from well above my pay grade. | 这不是我这种级别的人能决定的 |
[29:39] | I think you’ve got an ulterior motive. | 我觉得你别有用心 |
[29:42] | – You think? – You don’t want people suspecting | -有吗 -你不想让别人察觉 |
[29:44] | you’ve become more protective. | 你更保护我了 |
[29:48] | Emotionally distracted. | 心烦意乱 |
[29:51] | Busted. | 被你发现了 |
[30:10] | Hi. Hey. Did you get my message? | 你好 收到我的信息了吗 |
[30:13] | How are you doing? The kids all right? | 你还好吗 孩子们都好吗 |
[30:15] | Erm, yeah. Sorry. I-I did, yeah. | 挺好的 抱歉 我收到了 |
[30:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[30:23] | Listen, it’s late, I’ll catch up with you tomorrow, yeah? | 现在太晚了 我明天再跟你聊 好吗 |
[30:28] | Someone else there with you? | 你和别人在一起吗 |
[30:31] | – Vic? – Dave, it’s late. | -小维 -戴夫 太晚了 |
[30:34] | Let’s not do this. | 别这样 |
[30:50] | Good news, Skip’. | 好消息 队长 |
[30:51] | They’ve got a lead on the Thornton Circus shooter. | 他们找到有关桑顿广场狙击手的线索了 |
[31:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[31:14] | So what’s the ETA on the lorry? We need the car moving now. | 货车什么时候到 这辆车需要立刻挪走 |
[31:18] | Well, I’ve been here half an hour. | 我已经在这里半小时了 |
[31:20] | – DCI Sharma. – Sir. | -我是夏尔马总督察 -长官 |
[31:24] | – Cheers. – Thanks. Bye. | -谢谢 -谢谢 再见 |
[31:28] | Hey, boss. The vehicle was reported as suspicious – | 老大 有人举报这辆车很可疑 |
[31:31] | illegally parked for days, unfamiliar to residents. | 在这非法停了数日 附近居民没见过这辆车 |
[31:33] | It’s a rental. | 是租来的 |
[31:35] | Customer named Adrian Smith. | 租车人叫做阿德里安·史密斯 |
[31:37] | Same false name he used to sign into Pascoe House. | 跟进入帕斯科大楼时用的一样的假名 |
[31:39] | Yeah. Unfortunately, there’s no CCTV on any of these streets, | 对 不幸的是 这些街道上都没有摄像头 |
[31:42] | and no ANPR triggered. | 也没有触发自动车牌识别 |
[31:45] | Talk to the rental company. We’re going to find out | 跟租车公司聊聊 我们要找出 |
[31:47] | – who this bastard was. – Sir. | -这个混蛋是谁 -是 长官 |
[31:58] | PS Budd. It’s me. | 巴德警长 是我 |
[32:00] | I need to go out of town tonight. | 我今晚要离城一趟 |
[32:02] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[32:03] | Get everything organised | 做好准备 |
[32:04] | and I’ll give you the necessary information | 出发前我会告诉你 |
[32:06] | just before we set off. | 必要信息 |
[32:08] | – Sure. – You’ll drive. | -好的 -你开车 |
[32:10] | No police escort. No support vehicle. | 不要警察护送 不要支援车 |
[32:13] | I don’t want anyone to know. | 我不想要任何人知道 |
[32:15] | Julia, I can’t authorise that. You’re a target. | 茱莉娅 我不能同意 你是袭击目标 |
[32:17] | I’m a target because of leaks. | 有人走漏风声才会有危险 |
[32:19] | I’ll take responsibility. | 出了问题我担 |
[32:23] | Please, David. You’re the only one I trust. | 拜托了 大卫 你是我唯一信任的人 |
[32:48] | – Evening, officer. – Ma’am, stand by. | -晚上好 警官 -女士 请稍候 |
[32:51] | Sir? Thank you. | 先生 谢谢 |
[32:55] | Front gate. | 前门 |
[32:56] | Got a visitor not on my sheet. | 有位不在名单上的访客 |
[33:00] | It’s Lavender. | 是薰衣草 |
[33:06] | Continue through the gates, ma’am, an officer will direct you | 请进 女士 有警官会告诉你 |
[33:08] | – to park up. – Thank you. | -在哪儿停车 -谢谢 |
[33:20] | Don’t mention this to anyone. | 不要把这件事告诉任何人 |
[33:22] | This never happened. | 就当没有发生过 |
[33:23] | And if I don’t come back, go to the Death Star. | 如果我没有回来 到死星那儿去 |
[33:36] | – Julia? – Prime Minister. | -茱莉娅 -首相 |
[33:39] | This is unexpected. | 怎么来得这么突然 |
[33:57] | Julia Montague has gone to Chequers. | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古去了首相别墅 |
[34:00] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[34:02] | Tried to keep it under the radar. | 她试图隐瞒行踪 |
[34:04] | Who the hell does she think she is? | 她以为她是谁 |
[34:08] | Do you want a plan put in place? | 你想采取什么行动吗 |
[34:12] | RIPA-’18, no police state! | 反对《调查权法案》 反对警察国家 |
[34:12] | 指以行政力量 控制人民及违反人民意志的社会 | |
[34:15] | RIPA-’18, no police state! | 反对《调查权法案》 反对警察国家 |
[34:17] | RIPA-’18, no police state! | 反对《调查权法案》 反对警察国家 |
[34:19] | RIPA-’18, no police state! | 反对《调查权法案》 反对警察国家 |
[34:21] | RIPA-’18, no police state! | 反对《调查权法案》 反对警察国家 |
[34:33] | Ayes to the right 313. | 赞成的人请到右边 313票 |
[34:37] | The noes to the left… | 反对的人请到左边 |
[34:45] | ’18 has passed its Third Reading in the Commons | 《调查权法案》第十八条已经在下议院通过三读 |
[34:48] | and now goes to the… | 现在到了… |
[34:52] | A safer country or a Snoopers’ Charter, minister? | 一个更安全的国家还是窥视隐私许可证 部长 |
[34:57] | RIPA-’18, no police state! | 反对《调查权法案》 反对警察国家 |
[35:01] | The regulation of Investigatory Powers Bill will be retrospective. | 《调查权法案》将有追溯效力 |
[35:07] | Information… Information obtained before it becomes law | 在此法案通过前所获得的信息 |
[35:13] | will be admissible in court, | 可被法院采纳 |
[35:15] | and tonight our citizens are a step closer to sleeping more safely! | 今晚我们的公民离安稳睡觉又更进一步 |
[35:21] | Hear, hear! | 说得好 |
[35:23] | Mr Speaker, we are not sleeping more safely, | 议长先生 我们没睡得更安稳 |
[35:27] | rather we are sleepwalking… | 我们是在梦游 |
[35:29] | The PM just called. | 首相刚刚来电话了 |
[35:32] | She ambushed him at Chequers. | 她突然到首相别墅找他 |
[35:34] | He won’t reveal a word of what they discussed. | 关于他们讨论的内容 他一个字都不肯透露 |
[35:36] | But…? | 但是… |
[35:39] | There’s going to be a reshuffle. | 将会有一轮重新洗牌 |
[35:41] | A big one. | 很大的一轮 |
[35:43] | Julia’s snatching the key to Number Ten. | 茱莉娅快要得到首相的位子了 |
[35:47] | We need to do something, fast. | 我们必须采取措施 马上 |
[36:34] | David? | 大卫 |
[36:56] | Are you asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[37:02] | David! | 大卫 |
[37:05] | David! | 大卫 |
[37:21] | Julia! | 茱莉娅 |
[37:24] | Sorry doesn’t even… | 道歉都不足以… |
[37:26] | Are you all right? Do I need to call a doctor? | 你没事吧 需要叫医生吗 |
[37:30] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[37:40] | I am so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[37:48] | Whatever your training has made you, it’s out of control. | 无论训练对你造成了什么影响 你都失控了 |
[38:00] | Do you want me replaced? | 你想换掉我吗 |
[38:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:15] | But you need to get help. | 但是你需要帮助 |
[38:26] | David? | 大卫 |
[38:35] | David, I know you didn’t mean to hurt me. | 大卫 我知道你不是故意伤害我的 |
[38:41] | We’ve had confirmation this morning from the Home Office | 今早 内政部确认 |
[38:43] | that Home Secretary Julia Montague | 内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古 |
[38:45] | will go ahead with her speech at St Matthew’s College. | 将按原计划在圣马太大学演讲 |
[38:47] | Civil liberties groups plan a major protest outside | 公民自由团体计划于今天晚些时候 |
[38:50] | St Matthew’s College later today. | 于圣马太大学外进行大型抗议 |
[38:52] | Julia Montague was, of course, | 众所周知 茱莉娅·蒙塔古 |
[38:53] | the target of a recent assassination attempt | 最近遭遇了一场暗杀未遂事件 |
[38:54] | and she’ll use today’s platform | 她将利用今天的平台 |
[38:56] | to address the challenges in the fight against terrorism. | 演说在反恐斗争中要面临的挑战 |
[39:02] | 7-9, Lavender clear to travel. | 79 薰衣草可安全离开 |
[39:07] | I know it’s rotten timing, | 我知道这个时机很糟 |
[39:08] | but some stuff came out of the Select Committee | 但是专责委员会那边有些资料 |
[39:11] | that maybe I should just crack on with. | 我最好赶紧看一下 |
[39:12] | – Really? – Yes, I know. Sorry. | -真的吗 -真的 抱歉 |
[39:14] | But don’t worry, the last bit of fact checking for your speech, | 但是别担心 你演讲稿的内容 |
[39:16] | it’s still work in progress. | 还有一些要核查 |
[39:17] | I’ll have Tahir have it in front of you well beforehand. | 我会在演讲开始前让塔希尔给你送去的 |
[39:20] | – All right, thank you. – I’ll have the car brought round, ma’am. | -好 谢谢 -我去把车开过来 女士 |
[39:22] | – Thanks, Tom. See you later. – See you. | -谢谢 汤姆 再见 -再见 |
[39:23] | Lavender on the move. | 薰衣草在移动 |
[39:32] | – Shit. Did I miss her? – Just a second. Just a second! | -该死 我错过她了吗 -稍等 稍等 |
[39:35] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[39:38] | I can’t make the speech. You’re handling it. | 我不能赶到演讲场地了 你负责处理 |
[39:40] | – What? – Not up to it? | -什么 -你不想吗 |
[39:46] | Fuck you, Rob. | 去你妈的 罗布 |
[39:48] | Here’s all the background material. | 这是所有的背景材料 |
[39:49] | Anything I need to flag up before the speech? | 有什么需要在演讲前提醒她的吗 |
[39:51] | No, no. It all checked out. She’s good to go. | 没有 都已经检查好了 她可以直接用 |
[40:04] | Ma’am, traffic’s snarled up this side of the river | 女士 河的这一边堵车 |
[40:06] | – so we’ll be going via the bridges. – Your call. | -所以我们打算过桥 -你说了算 |
[41:48] | RIPA-’18, no police state! | 反对《调查权法案》 反对警察国家 |
[41:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:53] | RIPA-’18, no police state! | 反对《调查权法案》 反对警察国家 |
[41:55] | RIPA-’18, no police state! | 反对《调查权法案》 反对警察国家 |
[42:09] | Into the venue, Tom. | 准备进入会场 汤姆 |
[42:21] | – Sit rep? – The shouting’s no problem, | -汇报现况 -叫嚷声不是问题 |
[42:23] | it’s the eggs that are getting on my tits. | 问题是鸡蛋砸到我胸上了 |
[42:35] | You’re fine, ma’am, into the venue. | 没事 女士 请进入会场 |
[42:52] | – Welcome, Home Secretary. – Thank you. | -欢迎您 内政部长 -谢谢 |
[42:56] | – Julia Montague, how do you do? – Very well. | -茱莉娅·蒙塔古 你好吗 -很好 |
[42:59] | Thank you for welcoming me here today. | 感谢你们今天在这里迎接我 |
[43:01] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[43:02] | Julia Montague, how do you do? | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古 你好吗 |
[43:04] | – Best move through, ma’am. – Julia Montague. | -您最好进去里面 女士 -茱莉娅·蒙塔古 |
[43:06] | – Pleasure. – This way, Home Secretary. | -幸会 -这边走 内政部长 |
[43:09] | I just need a moment with my aide. | 我需要和我的助手说句话 |
[43:11] | – Yes, of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[43:18] | Have you been through the fact checks? | 演讲中提及的信息都核查了吗 |
[43:20] | Sorry, I thought that had all been… | 抱歉 我以为那些都已经… |
[43:21] | You have no idea how important today is. | 你不知道今天有多重要 |
[43:24] | I need the final fact checks in front of me before I go on. | 在演讲开始前必须把所有内容核查一遍 |
[43:27] | I don’t want to find out I’ve made a tit of myself | 我不希望到晚间新闻批判我的演讲词时 |
[43:29] | only after the evening news rips my speech to pieces. | 才发现自己出丑了 |
[43:32] | Rob said it all checked out. | 罗布说都核查过了 |
[43:33] | That’s not what he said to me. | 他可不是这么告诉我的 |
[43:34] | See to it, Tahir. | 务必办妥 希塔尔 |
[43:39] | – We’ve set up a green room for you. – Thank you. | -我们为您准备了一间休息室 -谢谢 |
[43:41] | – This way, please. – That’s very kind of you. | -请这边走 -你们考虑非常周到 |
[44:01] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[44:29] | Final security sweep’s been done. | 最后的安全检查已完成 |
[44:31] | Audience taking their seats, Skipper. | 观众们正在陆续就坐 队长 |
[44:32] | – Lavender good to go? – Deploy to the auditorium. | -薰衣草准备好了吗 -到会堂守着 |
[44:37] | – See you in there. – Skip’. | -会堂见 -是 队长 |
[44:55] | Ready when you are, ma’am. | 一切准备就绪 女士 |
[44:58] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[45:04] | I knew the name of your kids’ school | 我知道你孩子们学校的名字 |
[45:06] | because it was on a list of possible targets. | 因为它是其中一个潜在目标 |
[45:08] | I didn’t forewarn you, or anyone else for that matter, | 我没有事先告诉你或其他任何人 |
[45:13] | due to the fact the threat was non-specific. | 因为这个威胁并不明确 |
[45:15] | We’re still not clear as to why Heath Bank was singled out. | 我们依然不知道罪犯为何选择希思岸小学 |
[45:22] | I ordered ARVs to deploy near all schools identified as being at risk, | 我派防弹警车驻守在所有有危险的学校附近 |
[45:26] | and thanks to that measure no schoolchildren came to any harm. | 因此没有任何学生受伤 |
[45:39] | You being my PPO makes this difficult anyway. | 你当我的贴身保镖让一切变得不易 |
[45:42] | It’s for the best that changes. | 最好改变一下 |
[45:50] | I… | 我… |
[45:58] | I want you right beside me… | 我希望你在我身旁 |
[46:01] | ..not because it’s your job… | 不是因为职责所需 |
[46:05] | ..but because it’s our choice. | 而是因为心之所向 |
[47:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[47:15] | It’s a great pleasure to be here with you all this morning. | 很荣幸今天能在这里与大家见面 |
[47:18] | We live in extraordinary times. | 我们生活在一个特殊时期 |
[47:22] | It’s no exaggeration to say terrorism poses the greatest threat | 毫不夸张地说 恐怖主义是冷战后 |
[47:27] | to our national security since the Cold War. | 对我国国家安全最大的威胁 |
[47:31] | We must do all in our power to protect our way of life. | 我们必须竭尽全力保护我们的生活方式 |
[47:36] | RIPA-’18 makes a police state! | 《调查权法案》等于警察国家 |
[47:39] | RIPA-’18 makes a police state! | 《调查权法案》等于警察国家 |
[47:43] | Seven Nine. Protesters in the auditorium, being removed. | 79 会堂有抗议者 已被带出 |
[47:47] | Shame on you, Julia! Shame on you! | 不知廉耻 茱莉娅 不知廉耻 |
[47:53] | Coming to you now. Just obtain details from each of them, | 向你们的方向过去了 向他们询问个人信息 |
[47:55] | polite as you can. | 保持礼貌 |
[47:56] | The Principal won’t thank us for being heavy-handed. | 内政部长不会赞同我们动粗 |
[47:59] | Let’s not deny them their right to express a view. | 不可置否 他们有表达自己观点的权力 |
[48:02] | Though, they say in times of national emergency | 然而 在关乎国家安全的危机时刻 |
[48:04] | the first casualty is free speech. | 首先受到冲击的便是言论自由 |
[48:08] | I really don’t care what you all do | 我不在乎你们个人 |
[48:10] | when you switch your internet browser to private. | 在家时用搜索引擎查询何种信息 |
[48:13] | We’re not after you if you type into your search engine | 我们不会在乎 你是否在搜索引擎内输入 |
[48:16] | B-o-o-b-s. | 乳房二字 |
[48:20] | But we ought to know if you type in | 但我们关心的是 你是否在搜索 |
[48:23] | B-o-m-b. | 炸弹一词 |
[48:28] | Now let’s return to the subject of how we prevent attacks. | 现在我们来谈谈如何预防袭击 |
[48:33] | Many who would carry them out are born here, | 许多袭击实施者出生在这个国家 |
[48:36] | they’re educated here, | 在这个国家受过教育 |
[48:37] | employed here. | 工作过 |
[48:40] | They weren’t born wanting to attack us. | 他们并不是生来就想袭击我们 |
[48:42] | Something happened along the way, | 在他们成长的过程中 发生了变数 |
[48:45] | a sense of alienation, | 他们产生了疏离感 |
[48:46] | a sense of exclusion from the best opportunities this country | 认为自己被排斥在外 不能享有这个国家 |
[48:51] | has to offer. | 可提供的最优机会 |
[48:55] | Law, medicine… | 法律 医学 |
[48:59] | ..journalism, politics. | 新闻 政治 |
[49:02] | More appears to be happening to close off these careers | 似乎越来越多的人在隔绝这些职业 |
[49:05] | than to open them up. | 而不是提供就业机会 |
[49:06] | Unpaid work experience, unpaid internships. | 无偿工作经验 无薪实习 |
[49:11] | Though they’re open to everyone, of course, | 当然这些机会面向所有人 |
[49:13] | provided you’ve inherited enough money to feed, | 前提是你继承了足够的钱过活 |
[49:15] | clothe and house yourself. | 有衣可穿 有房可住 |
[49:18] | I see how an impressionable young person might form the view | 我理解易受影响的年轻人为何认为 |
[49:22] | that elite society is intent on keeping them out. | 精英社会想要把他们拒之门外 |
[49:26] | Possibly they begin to feel a desire to do harm | 也正因此他们可能开始有伤害别人的欲望 |
[49:30] | to those they think have it all on a plate. | 伤害那些占尽天时地利人和的人 |
[49:32] | In government, we are committed to stopping them. | 我们的政府致力于阻止他们的这种行为 |
[49:35] | – You see anyone out there? – No. | -你看到外面有人吗 -没有 |
[49:36] | We have to be. | 我们必须如此 |
[49:37] | – Stay put. – But I am just | -待在这儿 -但我也 |
[49:39] | as determined to save that young person… | 同样致力于拯救那个年轻人 |
[49:44] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[49:47] | There’s been a massive fuck-up with the speech. | 演讲稿里有个大错误 |
[49:49] | Rob just called me. I need to warn Julia. | 罗布刚打给我 我得提醒茱莉娅 |
[49:52] | What’s in the briefcase? | 公文包里装的什么 |
[49:54] | Research files, the fact-checking she needs. | 调查文件 她所需的信息核实 |
[49:56] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[49:58] | – Come on, mate, please. – Show me. | -拜托 别这样 -给我看 |
[50:16] | Ok. | 好了 |
[50:21] | Frankly, we’ve got to do a better job of stopping a 15-year-old | 老实说 我们得想出更好的办法 |
[50:25] | thinking that growing up in Bradford or Birmingham | 阻止青少年认为在布拉德福德或伯明翰长大 |
[50:28] | is grimmer than jihad, | 比圣战更可怕 |
[50:30] | and we can only change their minds with the right leadership. | 只有通过正确的领导层 才能改变他们的想法 |
[50:36] | We’ve not been getting… | 我们一直没得到… |
[50:39] | – Everything OK, Skipper? – False alarm. | -没事吧 队长 -虚惊一场 |
[50:44] | – Deploy to Door 2. – Skip. | -到2号门守着 -队长 |
[50:50] | Now that comes from a fair society that provides equal opportunity. | 那来自于一个提供平等机会的公平社会 |
[50:57] | Security isn’t just about guarding our citizens | 安全不只在于保护公民 |
[51:00] | from security threats. | 不受安全威胁伤害 |
[51:02] | Security comes from economic prosperity. | 安全来自于经济繁荣 |
[51:08] | From good education, good jobs. | 来自于良好教育 良好工作 |
[51:13] | Together we can… | 同心协力 我们就能… |
[53:12] | First on the scene were police officers outside the venue, | 最先到场的是会场外的警员 |
[53:15] | who were there to marshal the large crowd | 他们在外面维持大批 |
[53:18] | of Civil Liberties protesters. | 公民自由抗议者的秩序 |
[53:19] | They reported a scene of utter carnage with smoke, | 据警方报告 现场满目疮痍 |
[53:23] | ash and fires still burning from the explosion. | 尽是爆炸产生的浓烟 灰尘和火焰 |
[53:26] | There are reports of a number of deaths | 据报道 有人员遇难 |
[53:28] | but no confirmed figures yet from the Emergency Services. | 但紧急救援部门仍未确定死亡人数 |
[53:32] | Casualties, many of them in a critical condition, | 许多伤亡人员情况危急 |
[53:35] | have been transferred to | 已被送到 |
[53:36] | two of London’s four Major Trauma Centres. | 伦敦其中两家重大创伤中心 |
[53:39] | Just to be clear, we still have no official confirmation | 关键的是 唐宁街和内政部 |
[53:42] | from Downing Street or from the Home Office | 仍未证实 |
[53:44] | that the Home Secretary, Julia Montague, | 内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古 |
[53:46] | was among those injured in the blast at St Matthew’s College. | 是否也在圣马太大学爆炸中受伤 |
[53:50] | She was of course recently the target of | 众所周知 她近日曾遭遇 |
[53:52] | an assassination attempt by a sniper. | 狙击手未遂暗杀 |
[53:53] | Rob Macdonald, Special Advisor to the Home Secretary. | 我是罗布·麦克唐纳 内政部长特别顾问 |
[53:55] | – Tony Steel, Chief Executive. – And you are? | -我是院长托尼·斯蒂尔 -您是 |
[53:58] | Jane Flannery, Media Liaison. | 简·弗兰纳里 媒体联络专员 |
[53:59] | OK, great. No statements, re the Home Secretary’s condition. | 很好 别发表关于内政部长情况的声明 |
[54:05] | The Home Secretary was giving a keynote speech… | 内政部长当时正发表主题演讲… |
[54:10] | Hiya, Vic. No, I’m all right. I’m all right! | 你好 小维 我没事 我没事 |
[54:14] | A few scratches, nothing serious. | 一点皮外伤 不严重 |
[54:16] | The bill was spearheaded by Julia Montague… | 法案由茱莉娅·蒙塔古所带领… |
[54:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:20] | Roger, Mike. This is Tony Steel, Chief Exec of the hospital. | 罗杰 迈克 这位是院长托尼·斯蒂尔 |
[54:23] | – Hello. – Jane Flannery, their Media Manager. | -你好 -简·弗兰纳里 他们的媒体联络专员 |
[54:25] | How do you do? How do you do? | 你好吗 你好吗 |
[54:29] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[54:32] | For fuck’s sake, answer me. | 老天 快回答我 |
[54:34] | I heard there were security breaches from the word go. | 我听说一开始就有安全问题 |
[54:36] | Lawful protests by civil liberties activists? | 是公民自由积极分子作出的合法抗议 |
[54:38] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[54:40] | A search team under POLSA direction swept the auditorium twice. | 警方搜索队已派人彻底检查过会场 |
[54:43] | Everything was clear. | 没发现任何情况 |
[54:44] | – Well, it wasn’t, was it?! – David. | -但事实不是这样 -大卫 |
[54:49] | Sergeant! | 警长 |
[54:54] | If anyone’s got any doubts, please run them by Number Ten. | 如有疑问 请与唐宁街十号谈 |
[54:57] | Thank you for all that you’re doing. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[55:04] | Division in Government, splitting them from top to bottom. | 政府部门出现意见分歧 |
[55:08] | But it’s also the case that sometimes Julia Montague | 但也因为茱莉娅·蒙塔古有时被指责 |
[55:10] | was accused of exploiting the terror threat fear at home | 其利用人们对国内恐怖威胁的恐惧 |
[55:14] | to try to further her own ambition. | 来达成自己的目的 |
[55:20] | Critical incident declared, ma’am. | 已宣布危机事故 长官 |
[55:23] | JESIP’s fully active around the College. | 联合紧急救援服务已在校区部署 |
[55:25] | Last of the casualties are being transited out | 余下的伤亡人员正被送走 |
[55:27] | and Expo are searching for further devices – | 拆弹专家在搜寻是否还有爆炸装置 |
[55:28] | – none detected so far. – Thanks, Deepak. | -暂时没发现更多 -谢谢 迪帕克 |
[55:36] | Prints taken from the rental car we found | 从租车上获得的指纹 |
[55:38] | match the shooter’s at postmortem. | 与狙击手的尸检报告相匹配 |
[55:44] | We’ve got a screen-grab of CCTV from the rental company. | 我们有租车公司监控录像的截图 |
[55:47] | He used the name Adrian Smith – | 他用了阿德里安·史密斯这个名字 |
[55:48] | same alias he used to sign in to Pascoe house as a tradesman. | 与扮成商人进入帕斯科大楼时用的化名相同 |
[55:51] | He completed the application online. | 他在网上办的申请手续 |
[55:53] | The IP address leads to an internet cafe in South London. | IP地址是伦敦南部的一家网咖 |
[55:57] | Chances are he’s London-based. | 他很有可能住在伦敦 |
[55:59] | After today’s incident targeting the Home Secretary again, | 经过今天又一次针对内政部长的事故 |
[56:02] | we can’t rule out a connection. | 我们不能排除有同谋 |
[56:09] | Suggesting Adrian Smith had at least one accomplice. | 这意味着阿德里安·史密斯至少有一名共犯 |
[56:13] | Among the injured was the Home Secretary herself. | 内政部长也在事故中受伤 |
[56:16] | There’s still no official statement from Downing Street | 唐宁街和内政部都仍未对她的情况 |
[56:19] | or the Home Office on her condition, | 作出正式声明 |
[56:21] | but it is believed that her injuries are severe. | 但据说她的伤势很严重 |
[56:24] | Let’s return now live… | 现在回到现场… |