时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Sergeant David Budd, Metropolitan Police. | 我是伦敦警察厅的大卫·巴德警长 |
[00:02] | British Transport Police have put out an alert | 交警发布了警报 |
[00:04] | on a possible suicide bomber | 怀疑有自杀式”人弹” |
[00:05] | attempting to board a London-bound service. | 试图登上开往伦敦的列车 |
[00:08] | Don’t do that! Please, don’t do that! | 别按下去 求你不要 |
[00:09] | Just stay still. | 不要动 |
[00:13] | GET DOWN! Get down on the ground! | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[00:15] | Put your hands on your head and get down! GET DOWN! | 把手举到头上 趴下 趴下 |
[00:17] | GET DOWN! | 趴下 |
[00:18] | Nadia, stay right there. Don’t move. | 纳蒂亚 待在这儿别动 |
[00:19] | – Step out of the toilet! – Please, don’t move, Nadia! | -从卫生间出来 -求你别动 纳蒂亚 |
[00:21] | No! | 不 |
[00:23] | Ok. | 好了 |
[00:24] | Great job, David, credit to the Branch. | 干得好 大卫 为我们机构增光了 |
[00:26] | – I’m assigning you to a Cabinet Minister. – Very good, ma’am. | -我准备把你指派给一位内阁大臣 -非常好 长官 |
[00:29] | Home Secretary, | 内政部长 |
[00:30] | just how anxious should we be about this terrorist threat? | 这种恐怖主义威胁 我们该多重视呢 |
[00:34] | Only those intent on acts of violence have anything to fear. | 只有意图使用暴力的人才会害怕 |
[00:38] | The Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015 | 《反恐和安全法案2015》 |
[00:40] | simply does not go far enough. | 还远远不够 |
[00:43] | You’re making a move for the leadership. | 你觊觎高位 |
[00:45] | That interview you did on telly. Did you mean what you said? | 您在电视上说的那些话 是真心的吗 |
[00:48] | The thing is, David-slash-Dave, | 你要知道 大卫或戴夫 |
[00:49] | I don’t need you to vote for me, only to protect me. | 我不需要你投票给我 只需要你保护我 |
[00:52] | I can’t see any justification for believing the Taliban | 我找不到任何理由相信 |
[00:56] | would govern Afghanistan in peace and harmony, | 塔利班能和平和谐地治理好阿富汗 |
[00:58] | or Isis would ever form a state | 或是”伊斯兰国”能成立一个 |
[01:00] | with which the world could have diplomatic relations. | 与各国建立外交关系的国家 |
[01:02] | ..Doesn’t require apologising for the past. | 我们无需为过去道歉 |
[01:07] | ..Doesn’t require apologising for the past. | 我们无需为过去道歉 |
[01:10] | You need help, Dave. | 你需要帮助 大卫 |
[01:11] | Love, I’m sorry, but we can work through this. | 亲爱的 对不起 我们可以一起度过难关 |
[01:14] | I’ve met someone. | 我遇见其他人了 |
[01:17] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[01:19] | Put “PTSD” On your job application, who’s going to hire you? | 没人会雇用患有创伤后应激障碍的人 对吧 |
[01:22] | You said it out in Helmand. | 你在赫尔曼德说过 |
[01:23] | If you ever found yourself right beside one of those bastards | 如果你有机会站在派我们去打仗的 |
[01:26] | that sent us out there, | 那些混蛋身边 |
[01:27] | you’d just close your eyes and pull the trigger. | 你会闭上眼睛 扣下扳机 |
[01:35] | Like a prince and a princess getting a lift in, eh? | 像公主和王子一样坐车来 对吧 |
[01:38] | Everyone else is already in, so in you go quickly, all right? | 其他人都进去了 你们也赶紧 |
[01:42] | Right. Come on now, Charlie. | 快点 查理 |
[01:43] | We had all that messing about at home. | 在家里已经闹过了 |
[01:46] | Let’s not make it worse, please. | 别再添乱了 |
[01:47] | He says they call him names. He hates it. | 他说同学给他起绰号 他不喜欢 |
[01:50] | What have I told you about crying? Never show weakness. | 我说过哭不好 不能流露出软弱的一面 |
[01:53] | They’ll only hurt you more. Right, big man, in you go. | 他们只会加倍欺负你 男子汉 进去 |
[01:56] | Charlie! In we go, please. | 查理 快进去 |
[01:59] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[02:32] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[02:43] | Sorry, ma’am, I need to keep it on for work. | 抱歉 女士 工作关系我不能关机 |
[02:51] | I think you’d better answer that | 你还是接一下吧 |
[02:53] | before it drives us all up the wall. | 免得我们都被逼疯 |
[02:54] | Apologies, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[02:56] | – Hi. Look, I’m… – ‘What were you thinking this morning? | -喂 我在… -你今早怎么想的 |
[02:58] | ‘I just got called in by his teacher. He’s really upset.’ | 他老师叫我去学校了 他很难过 |
[03:01] | I’m at work. I’ll call you back. | 我在工作 晚点给你回电 |
[03:02] | – ‘Please, don’t hang up on me, please!’ – I can’t talk right now. | -求你别挂我电话 -我现在不方便说话 |
[03:05] | ‘The special school. They haven’t got a place for Charlie. | 那所特殊学校没有位子给查理 |
[03:08] | ‘He’s got to stay at Heath Bank.’ | 他得留在希思岸小学 |
[03:10] | Shit. Look, I’m working, | 妈的 我在工作 |
[03:12] | but we’ll find the person to talk to. We’ll find the right school. | 但我们会跟负责人谈 会找到合适的学校 |
[03:17] | ‘They’ve said it’ll be at least a year.’ | 他们说了 起码一年后才有学位 |
[03:18] | I’m really sorry, love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[03:40] | Apologies again, ma’am. | 再次向您道歉 女士 |
[03:43] | – 7-9, Lavender entering the building. – ‘Received.’ | -79 薰衣草正进入大楼 -收到 |
[04:00] | – Morning, Sergeant. – Morning, sir. | -早安 警长 -早安 先生 |
[04:04] | Someone screwed up the time? | 有人搞错时间了吗 |
[04:05] | I thought this conference was at ten. | 会议不是10点开始吗 |
[04:07] | No, it’s still on. Some kind of private meeting. | 不 按原计划 那是单独会议 |
[04:19] | We’ve acquired intelligence on a possible terrorist attack | 我们收到情报 一所伦敦学校可能会 |
[04:21] | on a London school. | 发生恐袭 |
[04:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:24] | The cell’s comms are encrypted | 手机加密了 |
[04:25] | but metadata suggests a pattern of reconnoitring schools. | 但元数据显示了侦察学校的模式 |
[04:30] | Feed these through to the police when they arrive. | 等警察来了 告诉他们 |
[04:33] | Ordinarily I would, | 通常我都会这么做 |
[04:34] | but one of the schools | 但其中一所学校 |
[04:35] | threw up a link to a serving police officer. | 与一名在职警官有关联 |
[04:38] | His kids attend. David Budd. | 他的孩子在那里上学 大卫·巴德 |
[04:45] | It may be a coincidence. | 可能是巧合 |
[04:47] | Yes, it may, | 是有可能 |
[04:48] | or a terrorist cell’s obtained confidential information | 又或是恐怖分子的手机从阻止了 |
[04:51] | on the officer who foiled the 1st of October attack | 10·1恐袭案的警官身上获得了机密信息 |
[04:54] | and this is their plan for revenge. | 这是他们复仇的计划 |
[04:57] | In my experience, | 据我经验 |
[04:58] | information leakage occurs for one of two reasons – | 信息泄露通常只有两个原因 |
[05:01] | either police officers fail to communicate securely, | 警员未能安全地进行通讯 |
[05:04] | or an officer susceptible to bribery or blackmail | 或是有易受贿赂或勒索的警员 |
[05:07] | is responsible for the disclosure. | 泄露了信息 |
[05:12] | If there’s a police leak, we should keep this to ourselves. | 如果是警方泄露的 我们最好别说出去 |
[05:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:18] | And taking specific steps to protect the school in question | 采取明确措施保护这些学校 |
[05:21] | may redirect the terrorists towards a different course of action – | 可能会导致恐怖分子采用另一种行动方案 |
[05:24] | action we’re unprepared for. | 我们毫无准备的方案 |
[05:27] | We’ll tighten security around the schools | 我们在这些学校周围加强保安措施 |
[05:28] | and hold back the reason why. | 暂时不说明原因 |
[05:39] | – Mike. – Anne. | -迈克 -安妮 |
[05:41] | – Tahir, how are you settling in? – Great. | -塔希尔 你适应得怎么样 -很好 |
[05:43] | Thanks again for bringing me into the team. | 再次感谢您带我进入这个团队 |
[05:45] | The press have been editorialising on RIPA-18. | 媒体一直对《调查权法案》发表社论 |
[05:47] | Maybe Tahir could set up an interview defending the policy. | 或许塔希尔可以安排面谈 为该政策辩护 |
[05:51] | Couldn’t you argue that defending | 辩护不是更加证实 |
[05:52] | – would only serve to validate the criticism? – I agree. | -那些批评是对的吗 -我同意 |
[05:54] | Since when did we start doing the Opposition’s job for them? | 我们什么时候开始为反对党办事了 |
[05:57] | We’d be an improvement. | 我们会比他们做得更好 |
[06:15] | We all know everyone. | 在座的都互相认识 |
[06:17] | Mike Travis, Minister of State for Counter-Terrorism. | 迈克·崔维斯 反恐国务部长 |
[06:26] | Stephen Hunter-Dunn, Director-General of the Security Service, | 史蒂芬·亨特-邓恩 国安局局长 |
[06:30] | and Anne Sampson, Commander of MPS Counter-Terrorism Branch. | 以及安妮·桑普森 伦敦警厅反恐部负责人 |
[06:35] | So perhaps we could start with an update on 1/10. | 我们先听听10·1恐袭案的最新情况 |
[06:44] | The bomber herself claims to have been coerced by the husband | 女”人弹”声称受到其丈夫胁迫 |
[06:47] | and she remains too intimidated to reveal much. | 她仍然很害怕 不敢透露太多 |
[06:51] | And who are their accomplices? Where did they get the bomb? | 他们还有哪些共犯 炸弹是从哪里来的 |
[06:53] | – What are their targets? – Inquiries are ongoing. | -他们的目标是什么 -调查仍在进行 |
[06:56] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[06:58] | Maybe my officers would have more success. | 也许我的手下能问出更多信息 |
[07:00] | Come off it, Stephen. | 得了吧 史蒂芬 |
[07:03] | We’re happy to receive relevant intelligence, | 我们很乐意获得相关情报 |
[07:05] | but it’s our investigation. | 但调查是我们的职责 |
[07:06] | Look, look. I think we might need to take a step back, hmm? | 听着 大家都退一步吧 |
[07:10] | Police jurisdiction’s clear. | 警方的管辖范围很明确 |
[07:13] | Mike’s right. Let’s move on. | 迈克说得对 我们继续 |
[07:31] | Hey, sorry about earlier. Just calling to catch the kids. | 之前很抱歉 我想跟孩子们聊聊 |
[07:34] | ‘Right. Nothing about school, OK? Try not to upset Charlie.’ | 好 别提学校的事 别让查理难过 |
[07:38] | Sure, sure. | 没问题 |
[07:39] | ‘Ella, Charlie! Daddy’s on the phone. | 艾拉 查理 爸爸的电话 |
[07:43] | ‘Quick one, mind. It’s well late.’ | 简短点 时间不早了 |
[07:45] | Yeah, sorry, that’s my fault. | 好 抱歉 怪我 |
[07:50] | ‘Come on, you two. Say quick night-night to daddy.’ | 快来 跟爸爸说句晚安 |
[07:53] | ‘Night-night.’ | 晚安 |
[07:55] | Night, sweetheart. Love you. | 晚安亲爱的 爱你 |
[07:57] | ‘Go on, Charlie.’ | 该你了 查理 |
[07:59] | – ‘Night, Daddy.’ – Night, big man. Love you. | -晚安 爸爸 -晚安 男子汉 爱你 |
[08:02] | ‘All right, you two. Off to bed now, OK? | 好了 你俩快去睡觉吧 听话 |
[08:05] | ‘I’m sorry, I want to get them both down for the night.’ | 抱歉 我想让他们早点休息 |
[08:08] | I could come over tomorrow and we could go and see the head. | 我明天可以来找你 我们一起去见校长 |
[08:11] | ‘What’s the point, Dave? We’ve tried that. | 有什么意义呢 大卫 已经试过了 |
[08:14] | ‘Unless you’ve got a magic wand?’ | 除非你手里有魔法棒 |
[08:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:20] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[08:28] | ‘Officers from the Metropolitan Police Counter-Terrorism Command, | “伦敦警厅SO15反恐分部 |
[08:31] | ‘SO15, have been working round the clock | 一直在夜以继日地追查 |
[08:34] | pursuing links to the 1st of October rail attackers. | 10·1恐袭案袭击者的相关线索 |
[08:34] | ‘The 1/10 device was extremely sophisticated | 10·1恐袭案的爆炸装置做得非常精密 |
[08:37] | and the Metropolitan Police have expressed fears | 伦敦警察厅担心 |
[08:39] | other devices may have been constructed.’ | 凶手还制造了其他爆炸装置 |
[08:40] | ‘..Whilst the UK threat level, | 根据联合反恐分析中心 |
[08:42] | set by the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre…’ | 所制定的英国威胁等级… |
[08:44] | ‘So far, no further arrests have been made and accomplices | 到目前为止 没有进一步逮捕疑犯 |
[08:47] | ‘to the 1st of October bombers may still be at large.’ | 10·1恐袭案的共犯也许仍逍遥法外 |
[08:59] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[09:13] | – This way, ma’am. – Thanks. | -这边请 长官 -谢谢 |
[09:18] | Ma’am, thanks for coming down. | 长官 谢谢你过来 |
[09:20] | – What’s going on? – Multiple subject activity on WhatsApp. | -怎么了 -在社交软件上发现嫌疑人动态 |
[09:23] | The metadata fits with a cell on our watchlist. | 元数据符合我们监视名单上的一个号码 |
[09:25] | Everything else is end-to-end encrypted. | 此外其他信息都加密了 |
[09:27] | – Location? – South London. | -地点呢 -伦敦南部 |
[09:28] | We’ve got lumps on their cars. | 已经在他们车上装了定位器 |
[09:30] | I’m assuming we’ll share this with the Security Service. | 我们会把这个信息告诉国安局的吧 |
[09:32] | May be worth getting their take on it, you know. | 也许值得听听他们的看法 |
[09:33] | No. Not just yet. | 不 还不急 |
[09:35] | – We got MASTS in situ? – Yes, ma’am. | -现场有交通军事援助人员吗 -有的 |
[09:37] | They’ve reported to the TFC. | 他们向战术指挥部报到了 |
[09:38] | – Subjects on the move. One team visual. – Right. | -嫌疑人在移动 一组人能看到 -好 |
[09:46] | They’re taking no chances. Driving like my gran! | 他们很谨慎 车速跟我奶奶一样 |
[09:50] | Alpha 2-3. Brixton Road, northbound speed 2-5. | A23 布里斯顿路 北行时速25英里 |
[09:54] | Continuing north. | 继续向北行驶 |
[09:55] | En route towards high-value | 正在往朗伯斯和滑铁卢地区 |
[09:56] | targets in the Lambeth/Waterloo areas. | 的高价值目标前进 |
[10:00] | OK, let’s mobilise SCO19 to holding locations | 好的 让SCO19特警队 |
[10:04] | for Waterloo Station/Southbank targets. | 去滑铁卢站和南岸指定地点待命 |
[10:07] | Copy that. Sir. | 收到 通知下去 |
[10:09] | Order from SFC | 指挥部下达指令 |
[10:10] | Trojan to SE1 hold locations. | T队去SE1指定地点待命 |
[10:13] | Stewart’s Road, northbound. | 斯图尔特路 北行 |
[10:19] | West on Ascalon Street. | 阿斯卡隆街西侧 |
[10:37] | Back up. | 后退 |
[10:47] | That’s good. | 可以了 |
[10:54] | Received. MAST unit stationary, standing by for further activity | 收到 军事援助队已停车 等待工厂内的 |
[10:57] | from subject vehicle inside an industrial unit. | 嫌疑车辆进一步行动 |
[11:04] | What you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[11:24] | It’s them. Shit. Go. Stand by. | 是他们 操 快去 跟着 |
[11:27] | Subjects are now driving a white LGV. | 嫌疑人现在驾驶白色轻型货车 |
[11:30] | Repeat, subjects are now driving a white LGV. | 重复 嫌疑人现在驾驶白色轻型货车 |
[11:33] | Subjects are now en route in an LGV. | 嫌疑人现在开着白色轻型货车 |
[11:36] | DAF 7.5-tonner, | 7.5吨的达夫货车 |
[11:38] | Foxtrot, Echo, zero, eight, Uniform, Yankee, Oscar. | 车牌号为FE08UYO |
[11:43] | Now they’re in an untracked vehicle, possible VBIED. | 这辆车没有装定位器 也许装有炸弹 |
[11:45] | We can’t lose them. | 绝对不能跟丢 |
[11:46] | Alert all ARVs in the area to assist. | 通知区域内所有防弹警车支援 |
[11:49] | If MASTS can’t achieve a natural stop, | 如果嫌疑人没有主动停车 |
[11:51] | I’m authorising enforced stop. | 我准许军事援助队现场强行迫停 |
[11:54] | Order from SFC, | 指挥部通知 |
[11:55] | all ARVs in the vicinity of Alpha two three, north of Brixton. | 布里斯顿以北 A23附近的所有防弹警车 |
[12:00] | Hold back, hold back. | 等等 等一下 |
[12:12] | Subject vehicle diverted towards Camberwell. | 嫌疑车辆转向坎伯威尔区转移了 |
[12:14] | Shit! | 该死 |
[12:15] | Nearest ARVs are en route, ma’am, | 临近警车正在路上 女士 |
[12:17] | but the MAST vehicle’s still closest. | 但军事援助车仍是最近的 |
[12:19] | TFC’s re-spinning the wheel. | 战术指挥部在调整方向 |
[12:29] | Christ, they’re onto us. | 该死 他们发现了 |
[12:30] | Carlisle Street. Speed 35. | 卡莱尔街 时速35英里 |
[12:35] | Authorise MASTS and ARVs to carry out enforced stop | 批准军事援助队和防弹警车强行迫停 |
[12:39] | with critical shot authorised, if required. | 需要的话可以开枪 |
[12:41] | SFC to TFC, MASTS and ARVs authorised for enforced stop, | 通知战术指挥部 可对嫌疑车辆实施强行迫停 |
[12:44] | then critical shot. | 必要时可开枪 |
[12:45] | Received. | 收到 |
[12:47] | Go, go, go, go! | 加速超过去 |
[12:54] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[13:06] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[13:13] | Move it! Move it! Move it, quickly! | 快走 快走 快 |
[13:21] | Now. You go in. | 快进去 |
[13:25] | Now. Now. Quick as you can. | 快 快 快跑 |
[13:27] | Quick as you can. | 赶紧跑 |
[13:37] | Hurry up, hurry up. Come on. | 快快快 |
[13:51] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[13:53] | Uniform, Oscar, zero, six. Shots fired, shots fired. | UO06 有枪声 有枪声 |
[13:56] | Subject vehicle stopped. Vehicle stopped. | 嫌犯的车停了 车停下了 |
[13:59] | OFC confirms from MASTS and ARV | 现场武装行动指挥官确认 |
[14:02] | subject vehicle under control. | 已经控制嫌犯的车 |
[14:04] | Shots fired. | 有开枪 |
[14:06] | Armed Police. | 警察 有武器 |
[14:07] | Everyone OK? | 都还好吗 |
[14:08] | We’re OK, we’re OK. | 我们没事 |
[14:12] | I don’t see an IED trigger. | 我没看见引爆装置 |
[14:14] | Anyone see an IED trigger? | 有人看见引爆装置了吗 |
[14:17] | Stay there! | 待着别动 |
[14:40] | Two subjects and three officers confirmed dead at the scene. | 现场两名嫌犯和三名警察确认死亡 |
[14:42] | Five officers injured, two severely. | 五名警察受伤 其中两人重伤 |
[14:44] | – That’s right, isn’t it, Amit? – Yes. | -对不对 艾米特 -对 |
[14:45] | My God. | 天啊 |
[14:46] | Beyond that, the full facts are still emerging. | 除此之外 仍在调查此事的来龙去脉 |
[14:48] | No organisation’s claimed responsibility. | 尚无组织声称对此负责 |
[14:51] | 7-9, go back-to-back on two. | 呼叫79 |
[14:54] | 7-9 on two. | 79收到 |
[14:55] | Skipper, it’s just come up on the Box, | 队长 刚刚收到消息 |
[14:58] | an IED took out a MASTS team and an ARV in Camberwell. | 在坎伯威尔 有警员遭遇简易炸弹袭击 |
[15:03] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:04] | Three officers down, more in intensive care. | 三名警察牺牲 更多人进了重症监护病房 |
[15:07] | No idea of the target yet? | 还不清楚袭击目标 |
[15:08] | No, the incident occurred near a school in South London | 对 事件发生在南伦敦的一所学校旁边 |
[15:13] | Heath Bank Primary School. | 希思岸小学 |
[15:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:17] | You know the school? | 你知道那所学校 |
[15:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:21] | Fortunately, no casualties amongst the pupils or staff. | 所幸 学生或教职工没有伤亡 |
[15:27] | I need to get moving – the PM’s chairing COBRA in half-an-hour | 我得走了 首相半小时后主持危机应对委员会 |
[15:31] | and JTAC have already moved the Threat Level to Severe. | 联合反恐分析中心已将威胁等级提升至”严重” |
[15:33] | OK. Well, I’ll pull everything together from the Security Services | 好吧 一旦国安局和反恐分部有更新 |
[15:35] | and SO15 as it comes in. | 我就整合消息 |
[15:40] | 7-9, Lavender on the move. | 79 薰衣草在移动 |
[15:42] | Received, 7-9. | 收到 79 |
[15:46] | Have you heard yet? | 你听说了吗 |
[15:48] | Over the radio, ma’am. | 从对讲机里听说了 女士 |
[15:49] | Deepest sympathies to those officers’ families. | 真同情牺牲警察的家人 |
[15:54] | Strictest confidence, but you’ve got a right to know – | 虽然这是绝密 但你有权知道 |
[15:56] | it happened near your children’s school. | 它就发生在你孩子的学校附近 |
[15:58] | What? | 什么 |
[15:59] | None of the pupils were hurt, | 没有学生受伤 |
[16:00] | but you should call your wife and kids. | 但你应该给你妻子和孩子打电话 |
[16:06] | Thank you very much, ma’am. | 非常感谢 女士 |
[16:10] | David… | 大卫 |
[16:12] | ..Till we know more, we’ve moved your family to a safe house. | 我们已经让你家人去安全屋了 等待进一步消息 |
[16:15] | I’m afraid the budget doesn’t stretch to two. | 恐怕预算只有这么多 |
[16:17] | Thank you, ma’am, I’m glad we’re all under one roof. | 非常感谢 女士 我很感激我们在一起 |
[16:20] | – I’ve already spoke to them – everyone’s fine. – Good. | -我跟他们通过话了 大家都没事 -好 |
[16:23] | But you understand the question it raises? | 但你明白这说明了什么问题吗 |
[16:25] | I don’t get how they could know which officer was responsible | 我不明白他们怎么知道是哪位警官 |
[16:28] | for the 1st of October unless there’s been some kind of leak. | 阻止了10·1恐袭案 除非有人走漏消息 |
[16:32] | We don’t know. We’re investigating. | 我们不知道 还在调查 |
[16:35] | Meanwhile, we have to take the view if there’s any risk, | 同时 我们需要评估是否有风险 |
[16:38] | any risk at all of you being a target, | 你成为目标的风险 |
[16:41] | it puts not only you and your family in jeopardy | 不止让你和你家人陷入险境 |
[16:43] | but also your colleagues, maybe even the principal and her staff. | 你的同事 甚至内政部长和她的人都会受到威胁 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry, David, | 抱歉 大卫 |
[16:49] | but you’re restricted to desk duty, pending reassignment. | 但你只能坐办公室 等待重新分配 |
[16:53] | Oh, come on, ma’am, I’m not the one who’s fucked up here. | 不会吧 长官 不是我搞砸的 |
[16:55] | The leak – they’re the ones that should get punished. | 泄露消息的人 他们才该受罚 |
[16:57] | This isn’t a punishment, David. | 这不是惩罚 大卫 |
[17:04] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[17:37] | No worries. In you come, Sarge. | 没事 进来吧 警长 |
[17:38] | Thanks for coming over. | 感谢你过来 |
[17:40] | I’m just glad you’re all all right. | 真高兴你们都没事 |
[17:42] | The whole thing’s terrifying. | 整件事太吓人了 |
[17:48] | Kids, your dad’s here. | 孩子们 爸爸来了 |
[17:49] | – Daddy! – Hey, you two. | -爸爸 -宝贝们 |
[17:52] | – You all right? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[17:54] | – There was a big bang. – Yeah. | -砰一声巨响 -是啊 |
[17:57] | My ears hurt. | 耳朵好疼 |
[17:58] | – Are you all right now? – Mm-hm. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[18:00] | – Mum and Dad are just going to have a chat next door, OK? – OK. | -爸爸妈妈在隔壁说句话 好吗 -好 |
[18:17] | They’ve evacuated the school. | 他们疏散了学校 |
[18:18] | Everyone is terrified. | 所有人都吓坏了 |
[18:22] | One of the coppers said | 有个警察说 |
[18:24] | it could be that this is all about the train attack. | 学校这事可能是报复火车袭击未遂 |
[18:26] | Problem is, there’s too many out there with a big mouth. | 多嘴的人太多了 |
[18:28] | You’ve lost some colleagues today, I get that. | 你今天失去了几个同事 我理解 |
[18:31] | Dave, it could have been your own children. | 大卫 出事的本可能是你的孩子 |
[18:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:34] | If you’re going to be like this, maybe you should just go. | 你如果是这个态度 还是走吧 |
[18:36] | Not if the three of you are in danger. No. | 你们三个要是有危险 我绝不走 |
[18:38] | What, do you think they’ll try again? | 怎么 你觉得他们会再来吗 |
[18:40] | Well, I don’t know, do I? | 我又不知道 |
[19:36] | – How’s it going, Skipper? – Aye, brilliant. | -怎么样 队长 -非常好 |
[19:38] | It’s great fun organising duty rotas. | 排值班表真有意思 |
[19:41] | – Maybe I could make you a cuppa? – Kim, shake a leg. | -要不我给你泡杯茶 -金 快来 |
[19:43] | Oh, sorry, Skip. | 抱歉 队长 |
[19:45] | I’ll catch you later. | 我回来再找你 |
[19:54] | Sorry, Sarge. | 抱歉 警长 |
[20:12] | Do you know any of them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[20:13] | ..The number of dead to five. | …有5人死亡 |
[20:15] | Not really. | 不认识 |
[20:16] | Poor bastards. | 可怜的家伙 |
[20:18] | The Home Secretary Julia Montague had this… | 内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古对此次… |
[20:20] | Had enough of them over the years. Too many. | 这几年这样死的够多了 太多了 |
[20:22] | The Government will do | 政府会 |
[20:22] | all in our power to bring the perpetrator… | 竭尽所能将罪犯… |
[20:25] | Sanctimonious bitch. | 道貌岸然的婊子 |
[20:27] | And I call upon my parliamentary colleagues to pass my | 我呼吁议会的同僚们 |
[20:30] | strengthened Regulation of Investigatory Powers Bill… | 通过我的加强版《调查权法案》… |
[20:33] | She’s doing exactly what they all do – | 她和其他政客都是一丘之貉 |
[20:35] | exploit the situation to get more power for themselves. | 趁势为自己谋得更多权力 |
[20:37] | She said shit like that during the war. | 打仗时她也说过这种屁话 |
[20:40] | Just a snivelling little MP back then, | 她当时还只是个软弱的小国会议员 |
[20:42] | trying to join in the big boys’ game. | 想参与大人的游戏 |
[20:45] | Sign a piece of paper, 100 blokes get killed. | 签个字 一百人就送死了 |
[20:49] | But who suffers? Her kind couldn’t give a shit. | 但痛苦的是谁 她那种人一点都不在乎 |
[20:51] | I can’t believe you protect them. | 你居然保护他们 |
[20:54] | Did. | 保护过 |
[20:56] | What’s that, mate? | 什么意思 哥们 |
[20:59] | I’m a “Security risk”. | 我是”危险人物” |
[21:03] | They’ve put Vic and the kids in a safe house. | 他们把小维和孩子们安置到安全屋了 |
[21:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:09] | See, I can live with being in the line of fire – | 听着 我能接受出生入死的生活 |
[21:11] | I’ve made a career out of it – | 那是我的工作 |
[21:11] | but my family…they were always… | 但我的家人 他们一向… |
[21:16] | ..Home, safe. | 在家平安无恙 |
[21:18] | That’s the way it works. | 就是这么回事 |
[21:20] | Even in civvy street, it’s the same thing. | 即使过平民生活也是一样 |
[21:22] | They’re in it for themselves, | 他们在其位就是为了自己 |
[21:23] | they couldn’t give a shit | 才不在乎 |
[21:24] | about a bloke like you that takes the risks. | 你这种人冒风险 |
[21:27] | You’re the mug that suffers the consequences. | 你就是承受后果的傻瓜 |
[21:33] | How do you reckon she’d feel, | 你觉得她如果尝到滋味 |
[21:36] | if she got a taste? | 会有什么感觉 |
[21:39] | Taste of what? | 什么滋味 |
[21:41] | Suffering the consequences. | 承受后果的滋味 |
[21:48] | We were able to recover remnants of the device. | 我们还原了爆炸装置 |
[21:51] | It was operated by a timer, which we assume the bombers activated | 它由一个定时器控制 我们认为袭击者 |
[21:55] | when they made their final charge towards the school. | 最后朝学校开去时引爆了炸弹 |
[21:58] | The explosive employed was Triacetone triperoxide, | 炸药所用材料是三过氧化三丙酮 |
[22:01] | the composition of which proved a match to the one employed on | 成分经证实与10·1恐袭案 |
[22:04] | the 1st of October. | 用的一样 |
[22:06] | Both devices were extremely powerful, | 两个装置威力都极其巨大 |
[22:08] | with sophisticated mechanisms. | 而且结构复杂 |
[22:10] | And the reason for targeting the school, | 袭击那所学校的原因 |
[22:11] | has that become any clearer yet? | 有眉目了吗 |
[22:12] | It’s possible someone who | 可能是 |
[22:14] | witnessed the 1st of October rail attack – | 目击了10·1火车恐袭案的人 |
[22:16] | a civilian member of staff, maybe, a member of the public, | 列车员工或民众 |
[22:20] | we don’t know – has links to the terrorists. | 我们尚不知道 他们与恐怖分子有接触 |
[22:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:26] | Much more likely, the leak was internal. | 更可能是从内部泄露出去的 |
[22:29] | There’s no evidence for that. | 没有证据证明 |
[22:30] | Either you’ve got a security breach in your own ranks or your | 要么是你自己人里出现安全漏洞 |
[22:34] | officers failed to detect | 要么是你的手下没能发现 |
[22:36] | another accomplice involved in 1/10. | 10·1恐袭案的涉案同谋 |
[22:38] | Added to which, your surveillance operation failed to detect | 此外 你的监视行动也没能发现 |
[22:42] | the subjects had hired a light goods vehicle. | 嫌犯租了辆轻型货车 |
[22:44] | If there are any learnings to be made from this incident… | 要说能从这次事件总结什么教训 |
[22:45] | Oh, please don’t say “Learnings”. | 请不要说”教训” |
[22:48] | Now, since you haven’t announced any new leads, | 你还没说出任何新线索 |
[22:51] | I’m assuming you haven’t got any? | 我估计你没有吧 |
[22:52] | We’re still putting together a picture of events | 我们仍在围绕袭击 |
[22:54] | surrounding the attack. | 整理事件的真相 |
[22:56] | And, if you succeed, will you share that information? | 整理好之后 你会分享这一信息吗 |
[22:59] | Yes, of course, Home Secretary. Why…? | 当然了 内政部长 怎么这么说 |
[23:01] | When it became clear | 当事态明朗 |
[23:02] | the subjects were gathering to carry out an operation, | 嫌犯要去实施袭击时 |
[23:05] | did the police share that information with the Security Service? | 警方告诉国安局了吗 |
[23:07] | With respect, I don’t see | 恕我直言 我不明白 |
[23:08] | how that would have altered the outcome… | 这对结果有何影响 |
[23:09] | I’m starting to lose confidence in the police’s ability | 我开始怀疑警方是否有能力 |
[23:11] | to make rapid enough progress, | 快速取得进展 |
[23:13] | so I’d like to take up Stephen’s proposal | 所以我想采纳史蒂芬的提议 |
[23:15] | for the Security Service to assume a role | 让国安局参与 |
[23:18] | in interviewing the 1/10 bombers. | 对10·1恐袭案罪犯的审讯 |
[23:19] | – What? – Thank you. | -什么 -谢谢 |
[23:20] | Home Secretary, you are setting a dangerous precedent. | 内政部长 这是一个非常危险的先例 |
[23:23] | We agreed, I think, this can only be a police matter. | 我记得我们一致同意了这只能由警方来处理 |
[23:27] | We all welcome intelligence guidance from the Security Service. | 我们非常欢迎国安局指导情报工作 |
[23:31] | Exactly. Thank you. | 正是此意 谢谢 |
[23:33] | My officers and I are determined to succeed in neutralising… | 我和我的警员都决心要阻止… |
[23:35] | No, the one officer who actually successfully averted a threat, | 不 唯一真正阻止了一场袭击的那位警官 |
[23:38] | he’s the one you people want to remove from my protection team? | 你们却想把他从我的保护团队中调走 |
[23:42] | It sends completely the wrong message. | 这传递了完全错误的讯息 |
[23:50] | That isn’t my department. | 那不是我部门的决定 |
[23:52] | No, your department is counter-terrorism – | 的确不是 你的部门是反恐 |
[23:55] | the most expensive area of policing – | 是警队中开支最大的部门 |
[23:58] | and it’s failing. | 却还是干不好 |
[23:59] | Home Secretary, I don’t understand why you’re saying this now. | 内政部长 我不懂您为什么要说这些 |
[24:01] | I think we’re done here. | 会开完了 |
[24:10] | Fuck you, Stephen. | 去你妈的 史蒂芬 |
[24:27] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[24:38] | That all got a bit heated in there. | 刚刚你情绪有些激动啊 |
[24:42] | I hope I’m not speaking out of turn, Julia. The security guidance | 希望你不会嫌我多嘴 茱莉娅 |
[24:46] | regarding PS Budd’s removal is completely justified. | 巴德警长的调动是完全合乎规定的 |
[24:49] | I’m a target, regardless. | 但我仍是被攻击的对象 |
[24:52] | Anne Sampson’s right, you know. | 其实安妮·桑普森是对的 |
[24:54] | I’m hoping you’re not serious about giving more responsibility to | 我希望你不是真的要给国安局更多权力 |
[24:57] | the Security Service. They’re less transparent, less accountable. | 他们不够透明 难以问责 |
[24:59] | It sets a dangerous precedent. | 这会是个非常危险的先例 |
[25:02] | The real danger’s to our national security. | 真正的危险是对国家安全的威胁 |
[25:12] | Yes, mum. | 是的 妈 |
[25:14] | Yes, I know, but they’re fine. I promise you. | 是 我知道 他们没事 我向你保证 |
[25:17] | Hang on. Give me two seconds. | 等等 等我一下 |
[25:19] | Kids, I’m not going to ask you again! | 孩子们 我最后叫一遍 |
[25:21] | Breakfast’s ready – come down. | 早餐准备好了 快下来 |
[25:23] | Mum, I’m going to give you a call back, all right? OK. | 妈 我等下再打给你好吗 好 |
[25:28] | Post from your home address. | 寄到你家里的邮件 |
[25:29] | Don’t worry, it all gets X-rayed. | 别担心 已经扫描过了 |
[25:31] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Dave? | 大卫 |
[25:52] | Dave! | 大卫 |
[25:53] | – Yeah? – Look! | -什么事 -来看 |
[25:57] | Charlie, come downstairs. | 查理 下楼来 |
[25:59] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[26:00] | Charlie, it’s good news. Come down. | 查理 是好消息 快下来 |
[26:02] | They’ve said he can start after half-term. Isn’t that brilliant? | 他们说他可以从期中开始 太棒了 |
[26:04] | Someone’s pulled strings. | 有人动用了关系 |
[26:05] | Oh, how would they know about Charlie? | 他们怎么会知道查理的事 |
[26:08] | – I’m not sure. – It doesn’t matter. It’s brilliant. | -我不确定 -无所谓了 太棒了 |
[26:11] | Charlie. So, you know that nice school that’s going to help | 查理 你知道那所能帮你提升阅读能力的 |
[26:14] | you with your reading, yeah? Well, they’ve said you can go there. | 好学校吧 他们说你可以去念了 |
[26:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:17] | – Isn’t that great? – Yeah? | -是不是很棒 -是的 |
[26:20] | – Come on. Shall we tell your sister? Yeah? – Ella. | -去 我们去告诉你姐姐 好吗 -艾拉 |
[26:32] | David. | 大卫 |
[26:40] | Your line manager doesn’t appreciate | 你的主管不太欣赏 |
[26:42] | your attitude to administrative duties. | 你对行政工作的态度 |
[26:47] | They are not my strong suit. | 那不是我的强项 |
[26:50] | Just as well you’re being restored to active duty | 那你就继续回内政部 |
[26:52] | at the Home Office, then. | 做外勤吧 |
[26:56] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 长官 |
[26:58] | Not me. | 别谢我 |
[27:00] | Seems like you’ve made friends in high places. | 看来你在高层交到了朋友啊 |
[27:08] | That’s it. Piss off. | 就这样 滚吧 |
[27:11] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[27:41] | Hi. Look, Julia’s expecting you. I’ll take you right through. | 你好 茱莉娅在等你 我带你进去 |
[27:45] | Cheers, Mike. | 谢谢 迈克 |
[27:52] | Simpler if it’s just Stephen and I. | 就我和史蒂芬谈会好一点 |
[27:54] | You don’t mind, do you, Mike? | 你不介意的吧 迈克 |
[27:56] | Uh, no. OK. Carry on. | 不介意 行 你们继续 |
[27:59] | Home Secretary, how are you today? | 内政部长 你今天过得如何 |
[28:01] | Better than the bastards trying to blow us to kingdom come. | 比那些想把我们炸上天国的人好 |
[28:03] | I’ve put a first-rate team on the 1/10 bombers. | 我已经指派顶级的团队审讯10·1恐袭案罪犯了 |
[28:06] | We’re confident we’ll identify… | 我们有信心能找出… |
[28:10] | Take a seat, Stephen. | 坐 史蒂芬 |
[28:13] | I knew I could count on you. | 我知道我能指望你 |
[28:15] | Just holding up my end of the bargain. | 我只是在兑现我的承诺罢了 |
[28:20] | There isn’t a listening device in this office, is there? | 这间办公室里没有窃听装置吧 |
[28:23] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[28:28] | Given the sensitivity of the material, | 鉴于资料的敏感性 |
[28:32] | we’ve got to be meticulous in our corroboration of the facts. | 我们在对情报的证实上必须慎之又慎 |
[28:50] | It’s good to have you back, PS Budd. | 你能回来真好 巴德警长 |
[28:53] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[28:57] | Cheers, Kim. | 再见 金 |
[28:58] | See you over there, Skip. | 到地方见 队长 |
[29:02] | Sierra Zulu 7-9, Lavender on the move. | SZ79 薰衣草已出发 |
[29:20] | I hope this is OK. | 我希望这里还行 |
[29:23] | Good choice. | 不错 |
[29:24] | Haven’t been here in ages. | 好久没来这了 |
[29:29] | You’ve just been under so much stress lately. | 你最近压力太大 |
[29:33] | Don’t worry, we’ll order | 别担心 英迪拉和 |
[29:35] | some wine as soon as Indira and Sanjeev arrive. | 桑吉来了我们就点酒 |
[29:38] | It’s not like them to be late. | 他们一般不迟到的 |
[29:41] | You couldn’t text them, | 你不能给他们发短信 |
[29:41] | make sure they haven’t gone to the wrong place? | 确保他们没去错地方吗 |
[29:44] | I was, uh… | 我之前 |
[29:47] | ..Worried you’d cancel. | 担心你会取消 |
[29:56] | They’re not coming? | 他们不来吗 |
[29:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:02] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[30:08] | – Would you care to see the menu? – No, thank you. | -您要看看菜单吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[30:23] | Probably best if we all reschedule. | 也许我们最好改个时间再约 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry, I should have told you, | 抱歉 我该跟你说的 |
[30:28] | but let’s have some nice food, a couple of drinks, on me. | 我们吃点东西 喝点酒吧 我请客 |
[30:32] | This feels weird. | 这感觉太怪了 |
[30:40] | Change of plan. Lavender on the move. | 计划有变 薰衣草在移动中 |
[30:43] | Have you home in no time, ma’am. | 立刻送您回家 女士 |
[30:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:50] | I’ve just remembered I’ve got nothing in. | 我才想起来家里什么都没有 |
[30:51] | Do you mind if we stop on the way home, David? | 你介意我们中途去买点东西吗 大卫 |
[30:54] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[30:57] | This is very generous of you, ma’am. | 您太慷慨了 女士 |
[31:01] | I’m just pleased you didn’t veto the idea for security reasons. | 我很庆幸你没有出于安全原因而拒绝 |
[31:05] | You’re pleased my night out was an unmitigated disaster? | 我晚上的约会是场十足的噩梦 你很满意吗 |
[31:08] | No. | 不 |
[31:10] | It’s just, there’s risk with being seen out in public. | 只是 抛头露面有风险 |
[31:13] | Well, it’s easy to say when you’re a smug married. | 你是得意的已婚者 这么说当然容易 |
[31:18] | Sorry, have I put my foot in it? | 抱歉 我是不是说错话了 |
[31:20] | I’m separated. | 我分居了 |
[31:24] | I hope I didn’t cause offence. | 希望我没有冒犯到你 |
[31:26] | I must have misunderstood. | 我一定是误会了 |
[31:28] | The phone call with my wife? | 我和妻子打的那通电话吗 |
[31:32] | I’ve made the mistake of judging by my own standards. | 我不该用我自己的标准来判断他人 |
[31:35] | By the end of my marriage, we were incapable of | 在我婚姻的最后日子里 我们每次说话 |
[31:38] | speaking to each other with anything other than utter contempt. | 互相都不屑一顾 |
[31:40] | Don’t worry, we have our moments. | 别担心 我们也有不和 |
[31:42] | I just try to put the kids first. | 我只是尽量把孩子放在第一位 |
[31:46] | And how are they faring? | 他们怎么样 |
[31:51] | We had some good news about my son’s schooling. | 关于我儿子的学校有好消息 |
[31:54] | I’m glad. | 真好 |
[31:59] | If you were involved, ma’am, my family’s very grateful. | 如果是您插手 女士 我家人很感激 |
[32:04] | I went into politics to help people. | 我参政就是为了帮助别人 |
[32:14] | Well… | 好了 |
[32:16] | ..You don’t want to keep the backup vehicle waiting | 最好别让支援车一直等 |
[32:17] | and I’ve got work to do, so… | 我也还有工作要忙 |
[32:19] | Yes, of course, I’ll just clean this up, ma’am. | 当然 我把这收拾了 女士 |
[32:24] | Unless you fancy a cuppa. | 除非你想喝杯茶 |
[32:29] | I should make it. | 我去泡吧 |
[32:31] | Kettles, ma’am, they can be quite the danger in untrained hands. | 没经验的人使用烧水壶有危险 女士 |
[33:10] | Planning to move in, Home Secretary? | 打算搬进去吗 内政部长 |
[33:12] | Lavender and Indigo inbound. | 薰衣草和靛青到达 |
[33:14] | Are we facing a state of emergency, Home Secretary? | 我们是否面临紧急状态 内政部长 |
[33:17] | Is this your new address, Home Secretary? | 这是你的新地址吗 内政部长 |
[33:38] | – Want a heads-up? – Nope. | -需要提醒吗 -不用 |
[33:43] | PM’s pissed off. | 首相很生气 |
[33:44] | Thinks you’re hogging the limelight. | 他觉得你在独占公众的注意 |
[33:46] | Naturally, I’ve disabused him of the idea that you’re rogue enough | 我当然是跟他说你还没这么鲁莽 |
[33:49] | to attempt a leadership challenge. | 企图挑战领导权 |
[33:51] | Everyone’s ready, Prime Minister. | 大家都准备好了 首相 |
[33:53] | Thanks, Roger. | 谢谢 罗杰 |
[33:56] | – Morning, everyone. – Morning. Morning, Prime Minister. | -大家早上好 -早 首相 |
[33:58] | Did anyone see the Arsenal game last night? | 有人看了昨晚阿森纳的比赛吗 |
[34:18] | I hope the family’s coping with the move. | 我希望你家人适应了搬家的事 |
[34:21] | It must be very disruptive. | 一定很混乱吧 |
[34:24] | They’re all a bit anxious. | 他们都有点忧虑 |
[34:26] | I can’t deny it, ma’am. | 我不否认 女士 |
[34:27] | Sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:32] | I hope you don’t mind me asking, ma’am… | 希望您不要介意我问 女士 |
[34:34] | Yes? | 什么 |
[34:37] | ..How did you know the name of my kids’ school? | 您怎么知道我孩子学校的名字 |
[34:42] | It must have appeared in the immediate incident report. | 一定是出现在了即时事件报告中 |
[34:49] | Sorry, ma’am, I don’t mean to argue. | 抱歉 女士 我不是想争论 |
[34:52] | The attack occurred only a few minutes before. | 袭击刚发生 您就知道是我孩子的学校了 |
[34:54] | It seems a bit early for the connection to be made. | 您联系得未免也太快了吧 |
[34:57] | It must have been in relation to your son, | 一定是因为你儿子 |
[34:59] | from asking a colleague in the Department for Education | 我请了教育部的同事 |
[35:01] | to organise his transfer to a specialist school. | 安排他转学到一所特殊学校 |
[35:15] | David, let’s talk… | 大卫 我们谈谈… |
[35:17] | Down, down! | 伏下 伏下 |
[35:18] | Go, go! | 快开走 |
[35:47] | Ma’am! Stay down. | 女士 别起来 |
[35:48] | The bullets can pierce the windows | 子弹能穿透窗户 |
[35:49] | but they can’t get through the armoured metal. | 但不能穿透防弹钢板 |
[35:52] | Control, Sierra Zulu 7-9, Status Zero, | SZ79呼叫总指挥部 需要紧急支援 |
[35:54] | Thornton Circus. | 桑顿广场 |
[35:55] | Control, Sierra Zulu 7-9, Status Zero, | SZ79呼叫总指挥部 需要紧急支援 |
[35:57] | Thornton Circus. Lavender is TA. | 桑顿广场 薰衣草受到攻击 |
[35:59] | Repeat, Lavender is TA. | 重复 薰衣草受到攻击 |
[36:02] | Sierra Zulu 7-9, Control, received. | SZ79 收到 |
[36:04] | All call signs proceed to Thornton Circus urgently – | 所有支援立即前往桑顿广场 |
[36:10] | 4-7, 7-9, back-to-back on two. | 79呼叫47 |
[36:12] | Received, 7-9. | 收到 79 |
[36:14] | We’ve lost Terry. We’re sitting tight, waiting for backup. | 特里死了 我们原地等待支援 |
[36:16] | Suggest you do the same. | 建议你也这么做 |
[36:17] | Wilco. | 好的 |
[36:21] | It’s OK, ma’am. It’s OK. | 没事的 女士 没事的 |
[36:22] | The bullets can’t get through the armour plating. | 子弹无法穿透防弹钢板 |
[36:25] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[36:29] | Control, 7-9 Sierra Zulu with a sit rep. | 总指挥部 SZ79汇报情况 |
[36:32] | Go ahead, 7-9. | 请说 79 |
[36:33] | We need armed support and air ops | 我们需要武装和空中支援 |
[36:34] | to the scene as operational priority. | 立即到达现场 |
[36:36] | TFC’s deploying to the scene. | 战术指挥部正安排人员到现场 |
[36:37] | Area being cordoned off and unarmed held back. | 正在封锁周边 未武装警察在外围待命 |
[36:40] | ARVs en route, ETA two minutes. | 防弹警车预计两分钟后抵达 |
[36:42] | Control, 7-9, received. Two minutes, ma’am. | 79收到 再两分钟 女士 |
[36:45] | We sit tight. You’re going to be fine. | 我们待在原地 你不会有事的 |
[36:48] | You’re doing really well, ma’am. | 你做得很棒 女士 |
[36:49] | You’re doing great. | 表现得很好 |
[36:52] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[36:54] | It’s OK, ma’am. | 没事的 女士 |
[36:56] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事 没事 |
[36:59] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 好吗 |
[37:01] | It’s all right. It’s OK. | 不会有事的 |
[37:09] | Stay right down, ma’am. | 千万别起来 女士 |
[37:34] | Control, sit rep, Sierra Zulu 7-9. | SZ79向总指挥部汇报情况 |
[37:35] | Go ahead, 7-9. | 请说 79 |
[37:36] | Shooter is located on roof of Pascoe House, | 狙击手在帕斯科大楼屋顶 |
[37:38] | 1,000 feet south of Thornton Circus. | 桑顿广场以南一千尺处 |
[37:41] | – Single shooter only. – Received, 7-9. | -只有一名狙击手 -收到 79 |
[37:43] | Where are those ARVs? | 防弹警车到哪儿了 |
[37:45] | Area lockdown ongoing. | 正在封锁周边地区 |
[37:46] | ETA two minutes. | 预计两分钟后到达 |
[37:48] | You already said two minutes! | 你刚才也是说两分钟 |
[37:53] | Ma’am, I need to get you to safety. | 女士 我得带你去安全的地方 |
[37:55] | Ma’am, this is what I do. Trust me. | 女士 这是我的工作 相信我 |
[38:15] | 4-7, 7-9, back-to-back on two. | 79呼叫47 |
[38:17] | Go ahead, 7-9. | 请说 79 |
[38:18] | We’re sitting ducks here. Lavender on the move. | 我们现在是活靶子 薰衣草在移动中 |
[38:20] | Shit, what? | 该死 什么 |
[38:21] | Follow, close formation. | 跟着我们 紧密队形 |
[38:23] | Here we go, ma’am. | 我们出发了 女士 |
[38:28] | Stay right down, ma’am. | 别起来 女士 |
[38:30] | The roof armour will protect us, ma’am. | 防弹车顶会保护我们 女士 |
[38:37] | You’re doing great, ma’am. | 你做得很好 女士 |
[38:38] | Soon, he won’t have a line of sight. | 他马上就看不见我们了 |
[38:47] | We’re safe now, ma’am. Hold tight. | 我们现在安全了 女士 扶稳了 |
[38:55] | Don’t move, ma’am. | 别动 女士 |
[38:58] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[38:59] | No! Don’t… | 不 别走 |
[39:01] | Take care of the P. Sarge. | 照顾好她 警官 |
[39:07] | Armed police! Get down! | 武装警察 趴下 |
[39:09] | Stay down! Remain calm. | 趴下 保持冷静 |
[39:11] | I need access to the roof. | 我需要上屋顶 |
[39:12] | Stay down! Remain calm. | 趴下 保持冷静 |
[39:15] | Officers will be arriving. | 警察随后就到 |
[39:19] | This way. | 这边走 |
[39:33] | I need the roof. | 我要去屋顶 |
[39:40] | Though there, and up. | 穿过那里 往上走 |
[40:24] | Armed police! | 武装警察 |
[40:37] | It’s over, mate. | 结束了 哥们 |
[40:51] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[40:54] | For me. | 对我来说是的 |
[40:56] | Not for you. | 但你还没结束 |
[40:59] | You’ve got to finish the job. | 你必须完成任务 |
[41:03] | I’m fucked. | 我完蛋了 |
[41:11] | Don’t. | 别 |
[41:13] | Someone’s got to stop her. Get it done. | 必须有人去阻止她 把事办了 |
[41:16] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[41:48] | Area confirmed secure. | 周边确认安全 |
[41:49] | Lavender safe to travel. | 薰衣草可安全离开 |
[41:51] | Escorting her out of the building now. | 正护送她离开大楼 |
[41:57] | I’m very sorry about Terry, ma’am. | 我很遗憾特里死了 女士 |
[42:06] | The attack on the Home Secretary began with shots fired | 内政部长遇袭 一开始 |
[42:09] | from the roof of Pascoe House, | 子弹从帕斯科大楼屋顶射出 |
[42:10] | Numerous rounds struck the Home Secretary’s vehicle, | 多发子弹击中了内政部长的车 |
[42:11] | an office building undergoing refurbishment. | 那是一幢正在翻新的写字楼 |
[42:13] | claiming the life of her driver, | 夺去了她司机的生命 |
[42:15] | who’s been named as Terence Foyer. | 他的名字是特伦斯·福伊 |
[42:16] | The Home Secretary, Julia Montague, was unhurt | 内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古在袭击中 |
[42:18] | in the attack and is currently in a secure location | 没有受伤 目前已转移至安全地点 |
[42:21] | receiving round-the-clock police protection. | 受到警方24小时的保护 |
[42:21] | As a result of the assassination attempt against Home Secretary | 由于此次暗杀内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古未遂事件 |
[42:24] | Julia Montague, the UK Threat Level has been raised to Critical. | 英国威胁等级已升至最高级别”危险” |
[42:27] | The Metropolitan Police Commissioner says the recent terror events | 伦敦警厅局长称近来一系列恐怖事件 |
[42:30] | pose an unprecedented threat to national security. | 对国家安全构成了空前的威胁 |
[43:11] | 薰衣草 来电 | |
[43:20] | PS Budd. | 我是巴德警长 |
[43:35] | Service entrance just round to the right, Sarge. | 服务入口就在前方右侧 警官 |
[43:56] | No complaints about the surroundings, but… | 我不是抱怨这里 但是 |
[44:01] | ..it’s unsettling not to be allowed back into your own home. | 不能回自己家让人不安 |
[44:05] | Following an attempt on your life, ma’am, | 有人试图暗杀您 女士 |
[44:06] | all protection measures have been ramped up. | 所有应对保护机制都已启动 |
[44:13] | And do you think I’m still in danger? | 你觉得我还有危险吗 |
[44:16] | It’ll turn out to be a nut-job acting alone. | 我相信最终会发现这只是独狼行为 |
[44:22] | SO15 don’t know anything about the gunman? | 反恐司令部对枪手一无所知吗 |
[44:24] | I can’t imagine they’re telling me | 他们不可能告诉我 |
[44:25] | more than they’re telling you, ma’am. | 比您更多的消息 女士 |
[44:29] | I’ve got a meeting in the morning with Stephen Hunter-Dunn. | 我明早与史蒂芬·亨特-邓恩有个会议 |
[44:32] | Maybe the Security Service can shed more light. | 也许国安局有更多信息 |
[44:47] | Why were the police held back from entering the square? | 为什么警察迟迟不来广场支援 |
[44:51] | It wasn’t safe for unarmed officers to go in. | 未武装警察进入很危险 |
[44:54] | No, I don’t mean them – the ARVs. | 不 我不是说他们 而是防弹警车 |
[44:56] | We were under attack – you, me, members of the public. | 我们被袭击了 你我还有无辜民众 |
[45:00] | – Terry was blown apart. – Ma’am, are you all right? | -特里被杀了 -女士 您还好吗 |
[45:01] | Who would give that order? | 谁会是下令的人 |
[45:03] | To hold resources back and leave us in the line of fire? | 不提供支援 还把我们留在交火处 |
[45:07] | I can’t imagine that’s what was going on. | 我想事情一定不是这样 |
[45:09] | Just answer the question, please, David. | 回答我的问题 大卫 |
[45:13] | That would be an executive officer at SO15. | 反恐分部的负责人 |
[45:21] | Anne Sampson. | 安妮·桑普森 |
[45:29] | I can’t imagine for a moment | 我认为防弹警车 |
[45:30] | the ARVs were being held back without good reason. | 没有来支援一定有原因 |
[45:32] | First priority’s preservation of life. | 减少人员伤亡是首要任务 |
[45:34] | I was being shot at! | 我被枪击了 |
[45:40] | That would suit her, wouldn’t it – me being smashed to pieces? | 她肯定希望我死 不是吗 |
[45:44] | Ma’am, why don’t you sit down and let me take care of this? | 女士 不如您坐下 这里交给我 |
[46:12] | I’m not the Queen. | 我不是女王 |
[46:15] | You’re allowed to touch me. | 你可以碰触我 |
[49:58] | Home Secretary, is there a concern you’re still a target? | 内政部长 您是否仍可能是袭击目标 |
[50:01] | For security reasons, I’m afraid I can’t disclose any specifics. | 出于安全原因 恐怕我不能透露细节 |
[50:05] | Any comment on the assassination attempt? | 您对于暗杀未遂有何评论 |
[50:08] | Only that I’m extremely grateful for the swift | 我非常感激国安局 |
[50:11] | and courageous actions of the Security Services, | 迅速且勇敢地采取行动 |
[50:15] | and I’m deeply thankful there weren’t more casualties. | 并且十分庆幸没有更多人员伤亡 |
[50:19] | How are you feeling, Home Secretary? | 您心情如何 内政部长 |
[50:22] | I’m feeling ready to return to my mission | 我已经准备好继续投入工作 |
[50:24] | of fighting the enemies of democracy | 对抗民主的敌人 |
[50:27] | and I’m undaunted in my determination | 而且我有十足的决心 |
[50:29] | to pass the RIPA-18 legislation needed to get that job done. | 通过完成使命所需的《调查权法案》 |
[50:36] | Not stage-managed…at all. | 真看不出来是精心安排的呢 |
[50:42] | Who’s she trying to kid? | 她想骗谁 |
[50:44] | Oh, yeah, Number Ten. | 对了 首相 |
[51:05] | Yeah, Mike Travis. | 我是迈克·崔维斯 |
[51:07] | Could you put me through to Anne Sampson’s office | 请帮我接通安妮·桑普森在伦敦警厅 |
[51:09] | at New Scotland Yard? | 办公室的电话 |
[51:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:18] | David, come in. | 大卫 进来 |
[51:20] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等 |
[51:23] | As you can imagine, it’s pretty hectic round here. | 你也能猜到 我很忙 |
[51:27] | Any progress, ma’am? | 有进展吗 长官 |
[51:29] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[51:31] | The shooter signed into Pascoe House | 狙击手进入帕斯科大楼时 |
[51:33] | as a tradesman using a false name. | 用假名伪装成商人 |
[51:35] | He was carrying no ID or devices. | 他身上没有证件或装置 |
[51:37] | Fingerprints haven’t thrown up a database match either. | 也还没在数据库里找到匹配的指纹 |
[51:40] | We’ll find out, and his accomplices if there are any. | 我们会查清楚的 包括他可能有的共犯 |
[51:43] | I’m not here. Eyes front. | 当我不存在 看她 |
[51:46] | You’ve distinguished yourself again, David. | 你又出名了 大卫 |
[51:49] | I intend to put you forward for a commendation. | 我想推荐你接受表彰 |
[51:52] | There’s even talk of a medal. | 甚至有可能获得立功奖章 |
[51:54] | Thank you very much, ma’am. | 非常感谢 长官 |
[51:55] | Obviously, Thornton Circus will have to be looked into | 英国警察行为独立办公室无疑会 |
[51:58] | by the IOPC, | 调查桑顿广场 |
[51:59] | as the gunman died at the scene, | 因为枪手死在了现场 |
[52:00] | but all the witnesses say you acted with complete professionalism. | 但所有目击者都说你表现得非常专业 |
[52:03] | There’s 101 places I need to be. | 我还赶着去其他地方 |
[52:07] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 长官 |
[52:11] | Stephen Hunter-Dunn, | 史蒂芬·亨特-邓恩 |
[52:12] | the director general of the Security Service. | 国安局局长 |
[52:15] | The Home Secretary’s met with him how many times in recent weeks? | 他最近几周跟内政部长见了几次面 |
[52:20] | I’ve not been counting, ma’am. | 我没有计算 长官 |
[52:22] | They’re having almost daily conferences | 他们几乎每天开会 |
[52:23] | and keeping me out of the loop? Why? | 却没让我参与 为什么 |
[52:26] | No idea, ma’am. | 我不知道 女士 |
[52:27] | She’s overruled our security advice. | 她驳回了我们的安保建议 |
[52:29] | She’s taking the 1st of October attack off us. | 不让我们继续调查10·1恐袭案 |
[52:33] | Unjustified, unprecedented. | 没有理由 也没有先例 |
[52:36] | This is a very, very dangerous politician. | 她是一名极度危险的政客 |
[52:40] | Someone who must be stopped. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[52:43] | But a politician who happens to regard you as her blue-eyed boy. | 但她视你为宠儿 |
[52:49] | There’s an upside to the Home Secretary having you reinstated. | 内政部长让你复职有好处 |
[52:52] | You know everyone she meets – when, where, how long. | 你知道她都见过谁 何时何地 多长时间 |
[52:58] | We’ve arranged to keep her at The Blackwood, | 我们安排她暂住在黑木酒店 |
[53:00] | with an adjoining room. | 隔壁有相邻的房间 |
[53:02] | My surveillance team will issue you with the necessary equipment | 我的监视小队会给你必要的设备 |
[53:05] | to monitor her meetings. | 监控她的会议 |
[53:07] | Is that lawful, ma’am? | 这合法吗 长官 |
[53:12] | I’ve got my duties as a PPO. I’d rather stick to those, ma’am. | 我有身为保镖的职责 我想忠于职守 |
[53:18] | She’s got you wrapped round her finger. | 她把你玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[53:21] | I see this all the time, David. | 我常看到这种事 大卫 |
[53:23] | The minister ingratiates himself with the PPO. | 大臣讨好贴身保镖 |
[53:27] | A favour here, pulling strings there. | 帮点小忙 托点关系 |
[53:29] | You think it’s out of the goodness of their heart? | 你以为他们是出于好心吗 |
[53:32] | It’s so you’ll keep their secrets, no matter what. | 那是为了让你死心塌地保守他们的秘密 |
[53:35] | Our investigation is well under way into the bombing | 我们正调查你孩子学校旁边 |
[53:37] | that took place right next to your kids’ school. | 发生的爆炸案 |
[53:42] | We heard the Security Service had advance knowledge schools | 我们听说国安局预先知道 |
[53:45] | were targets. And who do they run to with their intelligence? | 学校是袭击目标 但他们把这情报告诉谁了 |
[53:50] | One of her team told me, in strictest confidence, | 她一个手下非常肯定地告诉我 |
[53:52] | as soon as the school was mentioned, | 一提到那所学校 |
[53:54] | she recognised the name straightaway. | 她立刻知道是你孩子的学校 |
[53:56] | There’s only one plausible explanation. | 这只有一种合理解释 |
[53:59] | She’d been given prior intelligence it was a target. | 她事先就知道那所学校是目标 |
[54:04] | All your precious Home Secretary had to do was say the word | 你的宝贝内政部长只需开口 |
[54:08] | and your kids would have been out of harm’s way. | 你的孩子便能远离危险 |
[54:10] | But she sat back and let it happen. | 可她却袖手旁观 |
[54:29] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[54:44] | I’ll be in the adjoining room. | 我在隔壁房间 |
[54:45] | – Have a good evening, ma’am. – Yeah. | -晚安 女士 -嗯 |
[54:49] | You too. | 晚安 |
[57:06] | My job, your job. | 你我的工作 |
[57:08] | It just complicates everything. | 这只会让一切变得复杂 |
[57:12] | Nothing complicates my job. | 没什么能让我的工作变复杂 |
[57:15] | It’s to protect you. | 我的工作就是保护你 |