时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | The train approaching platform three | 开往伦敦尤斯顿的列车 |
[00:44] | is the 20:55 service to London Euston. | 即将于20点55分抵达3号月台 |
[00:56] | Cover yourself up, Ella. We’re not there yet. | 把外套盖上 艾拉 我们还没到 |
[00:58] | Good girl. | 乖 |
[01:02] | Not our stop yet. Back to sleep. | 还没到 继续睡吧 |
[01:25] | This train is about to depart. | 列车即将启动 |
[01:45] | Stand clear of the doors. | 请勿靠近车门 |
[01:47] | Stand clear of the doors. | 请勿靠近车门 |
[02:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:49] | Is everything all right in there? | 您没事吧 |
[03:18] | Sorry, madam. | 你好 女士 |
[03:20] | You wouldn’t mind looking after my kids for a minute, would you? | 请问能帮我照看一下孩子吗 |
[03:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[03:23] | – Yeah. No problem. – Thank you very much. I’ll be right back. | -没问题 -非常感谢 我去去就回 |
[03:34] | Sergeant David Budd, Metropolitan Police. | 我是伦敦警察厅的大卫·巴德警长 |
[03:36] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:39] | You’ve got an intelligence report for an Asian male in his 20s? | 车上有一名20多岁的亚裔男性很可疑 对吗 |
[03:43] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:44] | I saw you checking out the guy in my carriage. | 我看见你观察我车厢里那人 |
[03:46] | He’s fine but I saw someone acting suspiciously at Marston. | 他没问题 但我在马斯顿站发现有人形迹可疑 |
[03:48] | I don’t know if he succeeded in boarding the train | 我不确定他是否上车了 |
[03:50] | but, if he did, he could be in the toilet. | 如果上来了 就有可能在卫生间 |
[03:54] | Look, I’m an Operational Firearms Commander | 我是要员保护组的 |
[03:56] | with Specialist Protection. What’s the plan? | 武装行动指挥官 你有何计划 |
[04:03] | British Transport Police have put out an alert | 交警发布了警报 |
[04:05] | on a possible suicide bomber | 怀疑有自杀式”人弹” |
[04:06] | attempting to board a London-bound service. | 试图登上开往伦敦的列车 |
[04:08] | We’ve been ordered to stop the train at Barnet Shed. | 我们接到命令 在巴尼特停车 |
[04:10] | It’s a derelict depot out in the sticks. | 那是一个偏远的废弃车站 |
[04:13] | – So 19… – SCO19. | -然后19… -伦敦SCO19特警队 |
[04:15] | They’re going to board the train. | 他们会登上列车 |
[04:17] | How long till we get there? | 还有多久到目的地 |
[04:20] | – Seven minutes. – He won’t detonate in the toilet. | -7分钟 -他不会在卫生间里引爆 |
[04:23] | He’ll go into the carriage for maximum casualties. | 他会到车厢去 制造最大伤亡人数 |
[04:26] | Right, stick with me on this. What’s your name? | 跟我保持联系 你叫什么 |
[04:28] | – Sandra. – Give me your number. | -桑德拉 -你电话多少 |
[04:32] | 007700900876 …07700 900 876. | |
[04:36] | – I need to call this in. – Do it. | -我得上报此事 -去吧 |
[04:54] | This way, Sarge. We’ll take you down to track-side. | 这边 警长 我们带你到轨道旁 |
[05:22] | I need a few more minutes. Is that all right? | 我还需要几分钟 可以吗 |
[05:24] | – Yeah. No problem. – Thank you. | -行 没问题 -谢谢 |
[05:58] | – Hello? – I can’t let him get out of there. | -喂 -我不能让他出来 |
[06:00] | There’s dozens of passengers on this train, | 车上有几十名乘客 |
[06:01] | – my kids included. – What? | -我的孩子也在 -什么 |
[06:02] | Can you unlock the exit doors while the train’s moving? | 你能在列车行进中解开车门锁吗 |
[06:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[06:26] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[06:39] | What I said is can you…? | 我刚才说 你能否… |
[06:40] | The stop’s just a few minutes away. Let’s not do anything to… | 还有几分钟就到站了 我们别… |
[06:42] | If he feels the train brake, he’ll know it’s an unscheduled stop. | 他要是感觉到刹车 就知道列车要临时停站 |
[06:44] | He’ll go into the carriage and detonate the device. No. | 他会走进车厢引爆炸弹 不行 |
[06:47] | Can you unlock the doors while the train’s moving or not? | 你到底能不能在列车行进中解开车门锁 |
[06:50] | – Yes. – When I say so, do it. | -可以 -听我指令打开 |
[06:53] | – Let me take care of the rest. – The rest of what? | -剩下的就交给我 -剩下的什么 |
[06:56] | To throw him off the train. | 把他扔出列车 |
[07:05] | Stand by. | 准备好 |
[07:22] | Do it now. | 开锁 |
[08:02] | Subject does not appear to be carrying a device. | 嫌犯身上似乎没有炸弹装置 |
[08:05] | He’s an Asian male, late 20s, wearing a black baseball cap, | 他是亚裔男性 近30岁 头戴黑色棒球帽 |
[08:08] | grey T-shirt and carrying a green coat. | 身穿灰色T恤 手上拿着绿色外套 |
[08:10] | Advise SCO19 he’s heading towards the front of the train | 通知特警队他正往车头方向走去 |
[08:12] | and does not appear to be a threat. | 似乎没有威胁 |
[08:13] | Repeat, does not appear to be a threat. | 重复 似乎没有威胁 |
[08:19] | I’m going to examine the toilet for signs of a device. | 我去卫生间看看有没有炸弹痕迹 |
[08:22] | Trojan, Control, active message. | 总指挥部呼叫T 收到回复 |
[08:25] | Trojan receiving. | T收到 |
[08:26] | Subject is at front of train, no visible device, | 目标在车头位置 没看见炸弹 |
[08:29] | to be detained for questioning. | 将其扣押审问 |
[08:30] | Proceed as planned. | 按计划进行 |
[08:31] | – Copy. – Train ETA’s three minutes. | -收到 -列车预计3分钟后到达 |
[08:34] | Three minutes! | 3分钟 |
[08:57] | Assalaamu Alaikum. | 愿安拉赐你平安 |
[09:03] | I just want to talk. | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[09:06] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[09:12] | I can see you’re as scared as I am. | 我看得出来你跟我一样害怕 |
[09:17] | Miss, I just want to help you. | 女士 我只是想帮你 |
[09:21] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[09:25] | You can change your mind. | 你可以改变主意 |
[09:27] | Don’t do that! Please don’t do that! Don’t move. Stay still. | 别按下去 求你不要 别动 不要动 |
[09:29] | Please. Just stay still. Please! Just stay still. Don’t move. | 拜托 不要动 求你别动 |
[09:33] | Please. Please! | 求你了 拜托 |
[09:54] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做 |
[09:58] | You don’t look like you do. | 你看起来并不想 |
[10:00] | Listen, the specialist counter-terrorism unit | 听着 反恐特种小组 |
[10:03] | already know about a potential incident on this train. | 已经知道车上可能会发生恐袭 |
[10:06] | So what I’d like to do is just tell them… | 所以我想告诉他们 |
[10:11] | ..That you’re willing to talk. | 你愿意跟他们谈 |
[10:14] | Does that sound OK to you? | 你同意吗 |
[10:17] | Just talk – is that a start? | 只是谈谈 第一步 |
[10:26] | There’s a second bomber… | 有第二名”人弹” |
[10:28] | ..But we’re talking. | 不过我们在交谈 |
[10:29] | Now write this down. | 写下我接下来的话 |
[10:31] | Young Asian female, | 年轻的亚洲女性 |
[10:33] | equipped with an explosives vest. | 穿着炸药衣 |
[10:35] | Advise SCO19 she’s willing to talk. | 跟特警队说她愿意谈判 |
[10:38] | Request armed officers hold back from boarding the train | 要求武装警员待命 先不要上火车 |
[10:43] | and that bomb disposal and negotiators | 优先让拆弹小组和谈判专家 |
[10:45] | are deployed as operational priority. | 主导此次行动 |
[10:48] | But firstly, right now, evacuate the adjacent carriages. | 不过最重要的是 立刻清空相邻车厢 |
[10:52] | Yeah. OK. | 好的 明白 |
[10:59] | This is your guard speaking. | 列车员广播通知 |
[11:01] | Would all passengers in carriage D | 请D车厢的所有乘客 |
[11:04] | please make your way at once into carriages E and F? | 立即转移到E车厢和F车厢 |
[11:09] | And would all passengers in carriage C | 请C车厢的所有乘客… |
[11:13] | Come on, wake up. We’ve got to move. | 醒醒 我们得走了 |
[11:13] | please make your way immediately into carriages B and A? | 立即转移到立即转移到A车厢和B车厢 |
[11:15] | Come on, wake up. | 快点 醒醒 |
[11:16] | – Where’s Daddy? – Wake up. | -爸爸去哪儿了 -醒醒 |
[11:19] | I’ll just have a look | 我看一下 |
[11:20] | and make sure that everyone’s getting out all right. OK? | 看看大家有没有成功离开 好吗 |
[11:24] | All right? I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying right here. | 好不好 我哪里都不去 我就在这里 |
[11:35] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[11:40] | My name’s David. | 我叫大卫 |
[11:41] | David Budd. | 大卫·巴德 |
[11:43] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:52] | Nadia. | 纳蒂亚 |
[11:55] | The man that was in here before, | 刚才在这里的那个男人 |
[11:57] | is that your husband? | 他是你丈夫吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:05] | And your husband wants you to die? | 你丈夫希望你死吗 |
[12:10] | You don’t have to be a martyr, Nadia. | 你不必当烈士 纳蒂亚 |
[12:12] | We can deactivate this device | 我们可以拆除炸弹装置 |
[12:15] | and we can protect you from your husband. | 也可以保护你不受你丈夫伤害 |
[12:16] | You don’t ever have to see him again if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想见他 以后再不必见到他 |
[12:22] | Hey, Nadia. | 纳蒂亚 |
[12:24] | Nadia, look at me. | 纳蒂亚 看着我 |
[12:27] | I’m just as scared as you are, I promise. | 我跟你一样害怕 我保证 |
[12:30] | I’m just bringing my kids back from visiting my mum. | 我刚带孩子探望了我母亲 在回家路上 |
[12:35] | You have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[12:37] | Yes. I do. Two. | 有 两个 |
[12:41] | That’s Ella. She’s ten. Charlie. He’s eight. | 这是艾拉 十岁 还有查理 八岁 |
[12:48] | I just want to take them home to their mum. | 我只想带他们回家找妈妈 |
[13:00] | Trojan, Control, we’ve got a sit rep from the train guard. | 总指挥部呼叫T 列车员进行了情况汇报 |
[13:03] | There’s an off-duty specialist protection officer on board. | 列车上有一名要员保护组的休班警官 |
[13:06] | PS David Budd. | 大卫·巴德警长 |
[13:08] | Received. | 收到 |
[13:14] | Stand by. | 原地待命 |
[13:16] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[13:18] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[13:24] | Stop! Please! Stop! Listen to me. Listen to me. | 不要 别这样 停 听我说 |
[13:27] | Why would someone you love want you to kill yourself? | 你爱的人为什么会希望你死呢 |
[13:30] | You’ve been brainwashed. | 你被洗脑了 |
[13:32] | He has. You have. | 他也是 你也是 |
[13:34] | And I know. | 我知道 |
[13:35] | I was in Afghanistan. I saw mates get killed. | 我去过阿富汗 我的战友也被杀了 |
[13:38] | Nearly got killed myself. For what? Nothing. | 我自己也差点死了 为了什么 毫无价值 |
[13:40] | Politicians. Cowards and liars. Ours and theirs. | 政客都是满口谎言的懦夫 哪里的都一样 |
[13:43] | People full of talk but will never spill a drop of their own blood. | 那些满口大道理的人从来不愿流一滴血 |
[13:46] | But you and I, we’re just collateral damage. | 但你和我 我们是牺牲品 |
[13:49] | Don’t let them win, Nadia. | 别让他们赢 纳蒂亚 |
[13:52] | Don’t let them win. | 别让他们赢 |
[14:00] | Police officer! Don’t shoot! | 我是警员 别开枪 |
[14:06] | All right? Stay right here. I’m not going anywhere. | 你待在这儿 我哪里都不去 |
[14:09] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[14:11] | That’s them evacuating everyone from the train. | 他们正在撤离列车上的乘客 |
[14:13] | So it’s just you and I. | 只剩你和我了 |
[14:15] | It’s just us here. OK? | 只有我们 好吗 |
[14:18] | Armed police! Armed police! Get down on the ground! | 武装警察 武装警察 趴在地上 |
[14:22] | Put your hands on your head and get down! Get down! | 把手举到头上 趴下 趴下 |
[14:26] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[14:32] | Stay exactly where you are, Nadia. Don’t move, OK? | 站在原地 纳蒂亚 不要动 好吗 |
[14:35] | All right. | 好 |
[14:37] | Armed Police! | 武装警察 |
[14:39] | PS David Budd, specialist protection! Don’t shoot! | 我是要员保护组的大卫·巴德警长 别开枪 |
[14:42] | We know who you are! Stand clear! | 我们知道你是谁 快让开 |
[14:44] | It’s all right. I’m not going anywhere. | 没关系 我哪里都不去 |
[14:47] | Just stay very still now, Nadia. OK? | 你千万不要动 纳蒂亚 好吗 |
[14:51] | David, work with me, yeah? | 大卫 配合我一下 行吗 |
[14:53] | You’ve done a great job but you’re not OFC here. I am. | 你做得很好了 但我才是武装行动指挥官 |
[14:56] | I need you to stand down, nice and easy. | 请立刻让开 动作慢点 |
[14:59] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying right here with you. | 我不会走的 我就陪你待在这里 |
[15:02] | It’s all right. Nothing’s changed. It’s just us talking here. | 没关系 什么都没变 还是我们俩在聊天 |
[15:05] | Just stay, really, really still. | 你千万千万不要乱动 |
[15:07] | Move…away…from the subject. OK? | 请立刻 从疑犯身边离开 好吗 |
[15:17] | In position. | 已就位 |
[15:18] | It’s OK, Nadia. It’s all right. It’s OK. | 没关系 纳蒂亚 没事的 |
[15:20] | TFC reports sniper in position. Critical shot authorised. | 战术指挥部通知狙击手已就位 批准一枪毙命 |
[15:24] | Received. | 收到 |
[15:25] | Nadia, I need you to trust me. | 纳蒂亚 请相信我 |
[15:28] | I’m going to turn round and speak to this officer. | 我现在要转身跟这位警官谈谈 |
[15:31] | She’s cooperating. She intends to surrender. | 她愿意合作 想投降 |
[15:33] | She does not intend to activate the device. Get Expo here. | 她并不打算引爆炸弹 叫拆弹专家来 |
[15:36] | They’re here. Now move away. | 他们在的 你立刻让开 |
[15:39] | It’s all right. It’s OK. I’m not going anywhere. | 没关系 别害怕 我哪里都不会去 |
[15:42] | – David, stand clear. – I’m not. | -大卫 立刻让开 -我不会走 |
[15:45] | Nadia, you need to show them you’re not going to detonate the device. | 纳蒂亚 你要让他们知道你不打算引爆炸弹 |
[15:49] | Now, when I ask you to, | 稍后我示意你时 |
[15:50] | I want you to raise your arms either side of you. | 你要举起双臂 |
[15:52] | – Can you do that for me when I ask? – This is your final warning. | -你能做到吗 -最后警告你一遍 |
[15:54] | Stand clear! | 退后 |
[15:55] | Nadia’s going to spread her arms | 纳蒂亚会张开双臂 |
[15:58] | and we’re going to stay put and wait for Expo. | 之后我们安静等待拆弹专家 |
[16:01] | Trojan OFC to TFC. | 武装行动指挥官T呼叫战术指挥部 |
[16:02] | PS Budd has been given repeated warnings to stand down | 我们一直警告巴德警长退下 |
[16:05] | but has failed to cooperate. | 但他不服从 |
[16:06] | We have no clear shot of the subject. | 我们射击视线受阻 |
[16:08] | That’s it, nice and slow. Stay close to me. | 没错 慢慢来 离我近一点 |
[16:10] | Come in. Come in, close to me. That’s it. | 过来 过来 离我近点 对了 |
[16:13] | All right, doing really well. | 好了 做得真棒 |
[16:15] | Doing really well, Nadia. | 做得真棒 纳蒂亚 |
[16:17] | That gun, that’s an MCX carbine. | 那把枪是MCX卡宾枪 |
[16:20] | A bullet from that would go through the both of us. | 一颗子弹能打穿我们两个人 |
[16:22] | I’m trusting they’re not going to shoot one of their own. | 我相信他们不会朝自己人开枪 |
[16:25] | All right? You trust me too? | 明白吗 你也相信我吗 |
[16:29] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:34] | Shit. Oh, come on. | 该死 移开啊 |
[16:35] | Control to Sniper 1. Do you have a clean shot? | 总指挥部呼叫1号狙击手 射击视线清晰吗 |
[16:38] | Negative. | 不清晰 |
[16:39] | Stay in there. Don’t go out. Stay here. Stay here with me. | 待在里面 别出来 跟我一起待在这儿 |
[16:43] | Subject required out of toilet for critical shot. | 目标走出卫生间才能一枪毙命 |
[16:46] | – Received. – Get Expo here, now! | -收到 -快让拆弹专家过来 |
[16:48] | David, I need the subject to step out of the toilet. | 大卫 我要她走出卫生间 |
[16:52] | No, she’s going to stay here and wait for Expo. | 不 拆弹专家来之前 她会一直待在这儿 |
[16:54] | – That’s what we’re going to do. – Come out of the toilet. | -我们就这么办 -从卫生间出来 |
[16:56] | – Don’t move. – Come out of the toilet. | -别动 -从卫生间出来 |
[16:57] | Stay really still for me, will you? | 一动别动 好吗 |
[16:59] | – That’s it. You’re doing really good. – Out now, miss. Listen to me. | -就这样 你做得很好 -快出来 听我说 |
[17:01] | – Get Expo here. Don’t fire! Do not do this! – David, stand aside. | -叫拆弹专家来 别开枪 -大卫 走开 |
[17:08] | – You need to come out of the toilet! – Don’t do this! Don’t do this! | -你得从卫生间出来 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[17:10] | Nadia, stay there, don’t move. Please don’t move, Nadia! | 纳蒂亚 待着别动 求你别动 纳蒂亚 |
[17:12] | – Step out of the toilet! – Don’t do this. Don’t do this. | -从卫生间出来 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[17:15] | – David, stand down! Out! OUT! – Please don’t do this. | -大卫 退下 出来 出来 -别开枪 |
[17:17] | Stay here! That’s it. Don’t do this! | 待在这儿 别开枪 |
[17:19] | Get out of the fucking toilet! | 从厕所里出来 |
[17:21] | No! | 不 |
[17:28] | No shot! | 无法射击 |
[17:29] | All right. Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | 好了 别开枪 别开枪 |
[17:32] | All right, Nadia. Hold tight. That’s it. | 好了 纳蒂亚 抱紧了 对了 |
[17:35] | Just keep moving. Hold tight. | 一直转圈 抱紧 |
[17:38] | OK. All right. | 好了 |
[17:43] | Control to Sniper 1. Can you execute critical shot? | 总指挥部呼叫1号狙击手 你能一枪毙命吗 |
[17:47] | Negative. | 不能 |
[17:49] | That’s it, Nadia. | 这就对了 纳蒂亚 |
[17:52] | No clean shot available. Repeat, no clean shot available. | 视线受阻 重复 视线受阻 |
[17:58] | – Expo. – Control. Sending Expo in now. | -拆弹专家 -总指挥部派拆弹专家进入 |
[18:02] | Expo is coming. | 拆弹专家马上到 |
[18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | All right, Nadia. I’ve got you. | 好了 纳蒂亚 有我呢 |
[18:17] | Explosives officer. | 拆弹专家 |
[18:21] | Stay calm. Stay calm. | 冷静 保持冷静 |
[18:25] | Miss? My name’s Karen. | 女士 我叫凯伦 |
[18:28] | Now I need you to put your arms down. | 我需要你把手臂放下 |
[18:32] | Good. Now turn your palms towards me… | 好 现在把手掌朝向我 |
[18:36] | ..And do not move. | 别动 |
[18:40] | Nadia, I’m going to step to the side. | 纳蒂亚 我要退到一旁 |
[18:43] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[18:46] | I’m moving towards you now. | 我要走到你身边 |
[18:49] | Nadia, now I need to ask you… | 纳蒂亚 我得问你 |
[18:54] | ..This object in your hand is the initiation device? | 你手中的物体是引爆装置吗 |
[18:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:00] | Does anyone else have control of this device? | 还有其他人能控制这一装置吗 |
[19:07] | No. | 没有 |
[19:10] | Straighten your arm, please. | 请伸直手臂 |
[19:38] | Arms up, please. | 请举起手臂 |
[19:41] | All the way up. | 伸直 |
[19:44] | Turn around for me, please. | 请转身 |
[19:49] | I’m going to remove the belt. | 我要拆掉带子 |
[20:24] | I need everyone out now. | 所有人都出去 |
[20:26] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[20:34] | I’m going to step off the train, then ask you to follow me. | 我先下火车 你再跟着我 |
[20:37] | All right? | 好吗 |
[20:46] | OK, nice and slowly. | 好了 慢慢来 |
[20:48] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[20:59] | – Stay calm. – Stay still and we’ll lift you down to the ground. | -冷静 -别动 我们带你下车 |
[21:01] | – Stay still! – Nadia! | -别动 -纳蒂亚 |
[21:03] | Don’t look over there. | 别往那边看 |
[21:04] | Look down at the ground. Down at the ground. | 看地面 看地面 |
[21:07] | Go! Go! Let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[21:16] | It’s over. You’re safe now. | 结束了 你安全了 |
[21:19] | He can’t hurt you. No-one’s going to hurt you. | 他伤不到你 没人能伤害你 |
[21:54] | Come on. Out you get. | 来吧 下车吧 |
[21:59] | – Thanks, mate. – Oh, God. | -谢了 -天啊 |
[22:00] | – Mummy! – Thank God! Come here. | -妈妈 -谢天谢地 过来 |
[22:06] | Oh, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[22:07] | Sorry. By the time I’d given a statement, I… | 抱歉 我去录口供的时候已经… |
[22:11] | – Love, it’s all right. – Thank you. | -亲爱的 没事了 -谢谢你 |
[22:13] | I’m fine. Look, we’re all fine. | 我没事 我们都没事 |
[22:17] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[22:18] | Night-night, sweetheart. I love you. | 晚安 宝贝 我爱你 |
[22:20] | Night-night, Charlie bear. Goodnight. | 晚安 查理小熊 晚安 |
[22:25] | Night-night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[22:26] | – Night, big man. – Night. | -晚安 男子汉 -晚安 |
[22:29] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[22:44] | They’ll be all right, love. | 他们会没事的 |
[22:48] | I should be heading off. | 我该走了 |
[22:49] | You don’t have to. | 你不必回去 |
[22:52] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[22:55] | Are you feeling OK? | 你没事吧 |
[23:08] | Come on. Let’s talk downstairs. | 走 我们去楼下聊 |
[23:14] | Oh, for Christ’s sake, Dave. | 别得寸进尺 大卫 |
[23:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry. I’m a fucking idiot. | 抱歉 我就是个蠢货 |
[23:24] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[23:40] | Terrorists armed with a suicide vest | 穿有自杀式炸弹背心的恐怖分子 |
[23:42] | boarded the London-bound train just before… | 登上了开往伦敦的火车 就在… |
[23:45] | ..The Prime Minister has called a meeting of COBRA… | 首相已召开危机应对委员会会议… |
[23:47] | No-one was injured in the attack | 此次袭击在途经伦敦尤斯顿站的 |
[23:49] | on a packed train en route to London Euston Station. | 满员火车上发生 所幸无人受伤 |
[23:51] | ..And we would urge members of the public to remain vigilant… | 我们呼吁公众保持警惕… |
[23:53] | ..The Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre | 联合反恐分析中心 |
[23:56] | will assess the current threat level. | 将会评估当前恐怖威胁等级 |
[23:57] | My Government remains resolute | 我们政府 |
[23:58] | in our determination to root out terrorism. | 根除恐怖主义的决心坚定不移 |
[24:01] | JTAC has raised the threat level | 联合反恐分析中心已将威胁等级 |
[24:02] | from moderate to substantial. | 从”中等”提升至”重大” |
[24:04] | What I’m being told is most worrying about yesterday’s incident | 我听说昨天的事件最令人担忧的是 |
[24:07] | is the exceptionally high level of | 袭击未遂者所使用的 |
[24:09] | sophistication of the explosive vest | 炸弹背心 |
[24:11] | employed by the would-be attackers. | 极为复杂 |
[24:13] | It would appear most likely | 这很可能 |
[24:14] | that this is the work of a terror cell | 是一个恐怖团伙所为 |
[24:17] | and there may well be accomplices still at large. | 也许仍有同伙在逃 |
[24:19] | Frank Gardner, there, our security correspondent. | 弗兰克·加德纳 我们的安全记者 |
[24:22] | – Morning, Sarge. – Cheers, Ken. | -早上好 警官 -谢谢 肯 |
[24:23] | ..The level of sophistication of the 1st of October device | …10月1日的引爆装置的复杂程度 |
[24:26] | and the very real concern | 与一个非常现实的问题 |
[24:27] | that it represents a new and devastating threat | 此装置代表了对国家安全的 |
[24:30] | to national security | 新毁灭性威胁 |
[24:32] | has led the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre | 这导致联合反恐分析中心 |
[24:35] | to raise the UK’s terror threat level to substantial. | 将英国的恐怖威胁等级升至”重大” |
[24:38] | We’re joined now by the Home Secretary, | 我们现在连线内政大臣 |
[24:40] | the Right Honourable Julia Montague, MP. | 国会议员茱莉娅·蒙塔古阁下 |
[24:43] | Before we begin, Nick, I’d like to pay tribute to | 在我们开始前 尼克 我想向 |
[24:46] | the courage of all members of the police and security service | 警察和安全部门的英勇人员致敬 |
[24:49] | whose selfless actions prevented an appalling act of terrorism. | 是他们无私的行为阻止了这起可怕的恐袭 |
[25:01] | Bit of a day yesterday. | 昨天不好过吧 |
[25:03] | If you need some time off or for me to refer you to occ health | 如果你需要休假 或让我介绍你去做 |
[25:06] | – for some counselling… – I’m fine, thanks, ma’am. | -职业健康辅导… -我没事 谢谢 长官 |
[25:08] | It’s a miracle you’re in one piece. | 你毫发无伤真是个奇迹 |
[25:10] | We’re all very lucky the bomber changed her mind. | 我们都很幸运 袭击者改变了主意 |
[25:13] | Not that she’s saying much. | 但她没交代多少 |
[25:14] | And the husband’s saying nothing. | 她丈夫更是什么也不说 |
[25:17] | It seems like when the time came she froze | 当时她好像僵住了 |
[25:18] | and the husband panicked. | 她丈夫慌了 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:22] | Great job, David. A credit to the branch. | 干得好 大卫 为我们机构增光了 |
[25:25] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[25:27] | So far you’ve acted as PPO to visiting foreign dignitaries? | 你目前一直担任来访外国政要的贴身保镖吗 |
[25:30] | That’s right, ma’am. | 没错 长官 |
[25:32] | The commissioner’s ordered me | 局长要我 |
[25:33] | to review specialist protection on senior politicians. | 重新考虑对高层政要的保镖安排 |
[25:36] | I’m assigning you to a Cabinet minister. | 我准备把你指派给一位内阁大臣 |
[25:39] | The Home Secretary. | 内政大臣 |
[25:41] | Very good, ma’am. | 非常好 长官 |
[25:43] | It’s a move up. | 这是晋升 |
[25:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:47] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[25:50] | Good man. | 好小伙 |
[25:52] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[26:04] | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古 内政大臣 | |
[27:18] | My Glock and two magizines, please. | 我的格洛克手枪和两个弹匣 |
[27:52] | That’s the principal now, skipper, in the first car. | 第一辆车里的就是大臣 队长 |
[27:54] | The backup’s behind. | 支援在后面 |
[27:55] | Her driver’s Terry and the PPO’s PC Tom Fenton. | 她的司机是特里 保镖是汤姆·芬顿警员 |
[28:04] | – Ma’am. – Kim. | -女士 -金 |
[28:06] | Ma’am, this is PS Budd, the new PPO. | 女士 这位就是新保镖 巴德警长 |
[28:08] | Pleasure to meet you, ma’am. I was wondering if we could | 很荣幸见到您 女士 能否商量下 |
[28:11] | discuss you using the underground entrance from now on? | 从现在起您使用地下入口 |
[28:13] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我赶着去开会 |
[28:16] | Julia likes to be seen. | 茱莉娅喜欢引人注目 |
[28:29] | What’s happening with Andrew Marr? | 安德鲁·玛尔怎么回事 |
[28:30] | I’ll chase them today. | 我今天会催他们 |
[28:31] | I thought it was all confirmed. | 我以为全都确定了 |
[28:33] | There’s a possibility that Number 10 want the slot. | 首相可能想要这个时段 |
[28:36] | And when were you planning to tell me? | 你本来打算什么时候告诉我 |
[28:38] | I was waiting for the right moment. | 我在等合适的时机 |
[28:40] | You didn’t find it. | 你没找到 |
[28:48] | Sierra Zulu 7-2 from Control. | 总指挥部呼叫SZ72 |
[28:51] | Go ahead, Control. 7-2 over. | 请说 完毕 |
[28:54] | 7-2, do you have an ETA for Tulip to arrive at Melbourne? | 72 你有郁金香抵达墨尔本的预计时间吗 |
[28:58] | Control, traffic is heavy, ETA 12 minutes. 7-2 over. | 交通拥堵 预计12分钟到达 完毕 |
[29:04] | 7-2, can you call up when one minute away? | 72 你能提前1分钟联系我吗 |
[29:06] | Control out. | 总指挥部通话完毕 |
[29:39] | Rob Macdonald, special advisor to the Home Secretary. | 罗布·麦克唐纳 内政大臣特别顾问 |
[29:41] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[29:42] | Hi, it’s me. We need to catch up. | 是我 我们得聊聊 |
[29:45] | Come to the flat. | 你来公寓 |
[29:47] | Not sure what time I’ll be home. Depends on the traffic. | 我不确定什么时候到家 要看交通状况 |
[29:54] | Cross the river and take the south circ. | 过河走南环路 |
[29:57] | Terry’s been driving me for three years. | 特里当我司机三年了 |
[29:59] | I think he can be trusted to determine the fastest route. | 我相信他能判断出最快的路线 |
[30:03] | I’ve made a dynamic risk assessment | 我做了一个动态风险评估 |
[30:04] | and, given the current threat level, | 根据目前威胁级别 |
[30:05] | I’m recommending a diversion. | 我建议改道 |
[30:07] | How much longer will that take? | 那要多花多少时间 |
[30:09] | Can’t say for certain, ma’am. | 不能确定 女士 |
[30:12] | In that case we’ll just take the usual route, please, Terry. | 既然这样我们就走平常的路线 特里 |
[30:15] | Take the south circ, if you don’t mind. | 请您走南环路 |
[30:16] | My job’s to keep you safe, ma’am. | 我的工作是保证您的安全 女士 |
[30:17] | I won’t tell you how to do yours. | 我不会指挥您怎么工作 |
[30:19] | No, but you’re happy to make it harder. | 是不会 但是你乐意使我的工作变难 |
[30:34] | 47-79, we’ll park up across the road and wait. | 47-79 我们停在马路对面等一会 |
[31:04] | If you wouldn’t mind holding here a moment, please, ma’am. | 女士 请您在这稍等片刻 |
[31:17] | – Hi. – I’ve just remembered I’ve got nothing in. | -喂 -我才想起来我什么都没吃 |
[31:20] | Are you all right to pick up a takeaway? | 你能帮我带个外卖吗 |
[31:21] | Not a problem. Usual? | 没问题 老样子吗 |
[31:23] | Sure. | 好 |
[31:29] | May I ask what you’re doing? | 我能问一下你在干什么吗 |
[31:32] | What’s behind this door? | 门后面是什么 |
[31:33] | My study. | 我的书房 |
[31:35] | Seriously I’m expecting a colleague and I need you to fuck off. | 我在等我一个同事 我需要你滚蛋 |
[31:38] | No offence. | 无意冒犯 |
[31:40] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[31:56] | That was us plotting to build the Death Star. | 这张照片是我们密谋建死星时拍的 |
[31:58] | How long’s this going to take? | 检查还要多久 |
[32:00] | Can’t say for certain, ma’am. | 不能确定 女士 |
[32:02] | Just get on with it. | 那就赶紧吧 |
[32:14] | 事件报告 2018年10月1日 恐袭未遂 | |
[32:32] | PC Knowles said your name’s Budd. | 诺里斯警员说你叫巴德 |
[32:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[32:35] | The officer who prevented the 1st of October rail attack. That was you? | 阻止了10月1日那起铁路袭击的警官是你吗 |
[32:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[32:41] | It’s been a long and trying day. | 今天是漫长艰难的一天 |
[32:43] | I’m sorry we got off on the wrong foot. | 抱歉我们一开始没留下好印象 |
[32:46] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢您 女士 |
[32:51] | All is forgiven. | 不计前嫌 |
[32:54] | As you wish, ma’am. | 如您所愿 女士 |
[32:55] | No, really, I’ve been a total cow. | 我是认真的 我今天很混蛋 |
[32:59] | All is forgiven. | 不计前嫌 |
[33:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:12] | – Skip… Mr Macdonald visiting the principal. – Evening. | -队长 麦克唐纳先生来访 -晚上好 |
[33:26] | I can get it. | 我去开门 |
[33:37] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[33:39] | Evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[33:42] | Rob Macdonald. | 我是罗布·麦克唐纳 |
[33:43] | Perfect timing. I’m starving. Come through. | 来得正好 我饿死了 进来 |
[33:45] | Sergeant Budd won’t be long. | 巴德警长一会就走了 |
[33:46] | Actually, I’m all done, ma’am. | 事实上 我检查完了 女士 |
[33:48] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢 警长 |
[33:49] | Couple of prawn crackers going if you want some? | 你要吃一点虾片吗 |
[33:51] | No, thank you, sir. | 不了 谢谢 先生 |
[33:54] | – Have a good evening, ma’am. – You too. | -祝您有个愉快的夜晚 女士 -你也是 |
[34:00] | I got this for later. | 我准备了这个稍后用 |
[34:23] | Evening, lads. | 晚上好 兄弟们 |
[34:25] | Skip. | 队长 |
[34:29] | Control, Sierra Zulu 7-9. | SZ79呼叫总指挥部 |
[34:31] | We’re state 11 handing off to DPG. | 我们工作结束 移交给外交保护部 |
[35:09] | Hello. | 喂 |
[35:11] | Hiya, love. | 喂 亲爱的 |
[35:14] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[35:15] | Yeah. I’m just calling for a chat. | 还好 就是打来聊聊天 |
[35:18] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[35:23] | Just calling for a chat, Vic. | 就是聊聊天 小维 |
[35:25] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[35:26] | What do I want? I’m just calling to say hello. | 我想怎么样 我就是打来问个好 |
[35:29] | Just missed you, that’s all. | 就是想你了 仅此而已 |
[35:31] | Don’t start. | 别说了 |
[35:33] | Why can’t we just have a chat like two normal adults, Vicky? | 我们为什么不能像两个成年人一样聊天呢 维姬 |
[35:38] | This is not normal. | 这样不正常 |
[35:41] | Vicky, I’ve put a lid on it. | 维姬 我已经把那些抛诸脑后了 |
[35:43] | I’m handling things. | 我在处理了 |
[35:45] | I know what happens when you call late with a few drinks inside you. | 我知道你晚上喝了酒打来 会发生什么 |
[35:49] | I’ve not even had a few drinks. | 我还没有喝酒呢 |
[35:52] | Vicky. | 维姬 |
[35:53] | Vicky, let’s just have a chat. Let’s just have a chat! | 维姬 我们就聊一聊 就聊一聊吧 |
[35:57] | – Not now. – Vic. | -现在不行 -小维 |
[35:59] | No. Not like this. | 不能这样聊 |
[36:00] | Vicky. | 维姬 |
[36:04] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[36:08] | There is a heightened police presence | 警方加强了 |
[36:10] | at airports,railway stations and other… | 机场和火车站等地的警力 |
[36:12] | ..Failed 1st of October rail attack | 10月1日铁路袭击未遂 |
[36:13] | has triggered a hunt for accomplices. | 引发警方对共犯的追捕 |
[36:15] | Counter-terrorism officers believe….. | 反恐官员认为… |
[36:16] | Ignited a debate on national security, | 引起对国家安全的辩论 |
[36:18] | which has the potential to split the Government. | 政府有可能因此分裂 |
[36:20] | The Prime Minister, considered a moderate… | 众人眼中稳健的首相… |
[36:22] | The Home Secretary’s efforts to enhance surveillance powers | 内政大臣试图通过新的《调查权法案》 |
[36:25] | through a new Regulation of Investigatory Powers Bill, | 提高监管力度 |
[36:27] | so-called RIPA-18… | 该法案简称为RIPA-18… |
[36:36] | Home Secretary, two minutes till I take you through to the studio. | 内政大臣 两分钟后我带您去演播室 |
[36:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | I bet the PM pulled out | 我赌首相退出 |
[36:48] | because he knew you’d do a much better job. | 是因为他知道你会做得更好 |
[36:51] | Sounds like a reason not to pull out. | 听起来是一个不退出的理由 |
[36:55] | Your decaf. | 您的脱因咖啡 |
[36:57] | – Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. – Shit. | -我的天 真对不起 -该死 |
[36:59] | – Christ! – Shit. | -天啊 -该死 |
[37:03] | – Shut up. – I’m sorry. | -闭嘴 -真对不起 |
[37:05] | – Give her your blouse. – It’ll never fit. | -把你的衬衣给她 -她穿不下 |
[37:07] | – Oh, for God’s sake! – Give her yours, then. | -真是的 -把你的衬衣给她呗 |
[37:10] | I don’t wear blouses, do I? | 我又没穿女士衬衣 |
[37:12] | Can we dry it out? | 能把衣服弄干吗 |
[37:14] | Don’t be ridiculous. There’s no time. | 怎么可能 没时间了 |
[37:17] | Fresh on this morning, ma’am. | 今早换的新衬衣 女士 |
[37:19] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[37:21] | My shirts are altered to fit over my ballistic vest | 我的衬衣都改过 以贴合底下的防弹背心 |
[37:23] | so the chest-to-waist ratio should be compatible. | 所以胸腰比例应该合身 |
[37:27] | Well, don’t all stand around gawping. | 别都傻站着看了 |
[37:29] | And you, fuck off and organise Sergeant Budd a new shirt. | 你快去给巴德警长找件新衬衣来 |
[37:36] | You’ll have to tuck it under your jacket, ma’am. | 您得塞进外套里 女士 |
[37:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:45] | Some privacy? | 能回避一下吗 |
[37:46] | Yeah, of course. Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:04] | Home Secretary, | 内政大臣 |
[38:05] | just how anxious should we be about this terrorist threat? | 这种恐怖主义威胁 我们该多重视呢 |
[38:08] | Is there another one around the corner? | 还会发生恐怖袭击吗 |
[38:10] | We are a target. | 我们是恐怖分子的目标 |
[38:12] | We can’t be complacent. | 不能掉以轻心 |
[38:14] | Now, I am committed to supporting our security services | 我坚决支持给予我们的安全部门更多权力 |
[38:18] | by giving them greater powers to confront greater threats. | 让他们去应对更大的威胁 |
[38:21] | The Government is intent on forcing through a beefed-up | 政府今年决心强制推行 |
[38:24] | Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act this year, | 加强版《调查权法案》 |
[38:27] | RIPA-18 as it’s been dubbed, spearheaded by you, | 也就是由您带领的RIPA-18 |
[38:31] | but critics are calling it a snoopers’ charter to monitor | 但评论家认为这就是窥视隐私的许可证 |
[38:34] | phone calls, e-mails and social media without judicial review. | 用于监控电话电邮和社交媒体 而不受司法审查 |
[38:39] | Andrew, only those intent on acts of violence | 安德鲁 只有意图使用暴力的人 |
[38:42] | have anything to fear. | 才会害怕 |
[38:44] | And the Prime Minister has been quoted as saying that, | 首相曾说过 |
[38:46] | “Lessons need to be learned | “我们要从 |
[38:48] | “from our military interventions in the Middle East.” | 对中东发动的军事干涉中吸取教训” |
[38:50] | So what do you think those lessons might be? | 您觉得要吸取哪些教训 |
[38:52] | I can’t see any justification for believing the Taliban would | 我找不到任何理由相信 |
[38:56] | govern Afghanistan in peace and harmony, | 塔利班能和平和谐地治理好阿富汗 |
[38:58] | or Iraqi insurgents would ever have formed a stable democracy, | 或是伊拉克叛乱分子能建设出稳定民主 |
[39:02] | or Isis would ever form a state | 又或是”伊斯兰国”能成立一个 |
[39:04] | with which the world could have diplomatic relations. | 与各国建立外交关系的国家 |
[39:06] | And, Andrew, I certainly do not miss the tyranny | 还有 安德鲁 我当然不希望萨达姆·侯赛因的 |
[39:09] | of Saddam Hussein. | 暴政再次上演 |
[39:10] | So what are the lessons to be learned? | 那我们要吸取什么教训 |
[39:13] | The Prime Minister has been very clear | 首相已经解释得非常清楚 |
[39:15] | on how we deal with the present | 我们怎样应对当前 |
[39:16] | and build a more secure future. | 怎样创造更安全的未来 |
[39:18] | That doesn’t require apologising for the past. | 我们无需为过去道歉 |
[39:22] | I can’t see any justification for believing the Taliban would | 我找不到任何理由相信 |
[39:26] | govern Afghanistan in peace and harmony, | 塔利班能和平和谐地治理好阿富汗 |
[39:27] | or Iraqi insurgents would ever have formed a stable democracy or… | 或是伊拉克叛乱分子能建设出稳定民主… |
[39:33] | ..and build a more secure future. | …怎样创造更安全的未来 |
[39:35] | That doesn’t require apologising for the past. | 我们无需为过去道歉 |
[39:40] | That doesn’t require apologising for the past. | 我们无需为过去道歉 |
[39:44] | That doesn’t require apologising for the past. | 我们无需为过去道歉 |
[39:48] | That doesn’t require apologising for the past. | 我们无需为过去道歉 |
[39:52] | ..apologising for the past. ..apologising for the past. | 为过去道歉 为过去道歉 |
[39:56] | ..apologising for the past. ..apologising for the past. | 为过去道歉 为过去道歉 |
[40:00] | ..apologising for the past. ..apologising for the past. | 为过去道歉 为过去道歉 |
[40:10] | Hello. Reception. Where? Yes, here he is. | 你好 前台 在哪 是的 他在 |
[40:14] | Security, they need you upstairs! Quick! | 保安 你需要去楼上 快点 |
[40:21] | Clear back! | 让开 |
[40:44] | How can you treat me like that? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[40:46] | You have had it in for me from day one! | 你从一开始就跟我过不去 |
[40:48] | Oh, stand there like a smug prat! | 像个自以为是的白痴一样站在那 |
[40:50] | Sergeant Budd, thank you. | 巴德警长 麻烦 |
[40:50] | Sergeant Budd, would you kindly escort Ms Dyson from the building | 巴德警长 烦请你护送戴森女士离开 |
[40:55] | and we can all get back to work? Thank you. | 好让我们能安心工作 谢谢 |
[40:56] | ..for a job that you don’t even know what I do on a daily basis. | 为了一个你根本不知道我每天在做什么的工作 |
[40:59] | Have you taken the time? No. Because you are that arrogant. | 你有花时间去了解吗 没有 因为你太自大了 |
[41:02] | Get back in your office! | 回你的办公室去 |
[41:03] | – There’s a cab coming for her. – Narcissist! | -出租车来接她了 -自大狂 |
[41:05] | Oh, a cab! Keep your cab. | 出租车 给你留着吧 |
[41:06] | – You narcissistic, smug prick. – Sorry. | -你这个自大狂 自以为是的混蛋 -抱歉 |
[41:09] | Good luck with your interview, darling! | 祝你面试顺利 亲爱的 |
[41:10] | I wouldn’t work here if I’m fucking paid. | 就算给我钱我也不在这儿干 |
[41:12] | – Miss, will you come with me, please? – No. | -小姐 请跟我走 可以吗 -不 |
[41:17] | Come on. Let’s talk about it downstairs. All right? | 来吧 我们到楼下谈 好吗 |
[41:34] | Can you not stand so close to me, please? | 你能不离我这么近吗 |
[41:38] | Yeah, I’m just coming out onto the street now. | 嗯 我马上就到街上了 |
[41:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:43] | Bit calmer? | 冷静点了吗 |
[41:45] | If you don’t want to deal with them, | 如果你不想见到他们 |
[41:45] | I can sort out sending on your personal belongings. | 我可以把你的私人物品转交给你 |
[41:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:51] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:52] | They’ve started interviewing candidates for my job. | 他们开始面试我这个职位的人了 |
[41:55] | Didn’t even tell me they were giving me the push. So… | 甚至都没告诉我要辞退我 所以… |
[41:57] | They didn’t say why? | 他们没说原因吗 |
[41:58] | There’s no “they”. It’s just her. Sociopath. | 不是”他们” 只是她 反社会分子 |
[42:02] | God help anyone who sees through her. | 上帝保佑那些看穿她的人 |
[42:04] | I thought they were sending you a cab. | 他们不是给你叫了出租车吗 |
[42:05] | Yeah. I don’t need their shitty cab. | 我才不需要他们的烂出租车呢 |
[42:26] | Sierra Zulu 7-9, Lavender inbound. | SZ79 薰衣草已到达 |
[42:27] | This is a breakdown of the additional powers sought by RIPA-18. | 《调查权法案》所谋求的额外权力失败了 |
[42:29] | Mind if I steal your boss for a minute, Rob? | 能借走你的老板一会儿吗 罗布 |
[42:32] | Uh, sure. See you inside. | 好的 里面见 |
[42:34] | Interesting TV interview. You must be very proud. | 电视采访很精彩 你一定很自豪 |
[42:36] | I’d like to get into the Chamber | 你不介意的话 |
[42:37] | if that’s all right with you, Roger. | 我想进去议会了 罗杰 |
[42:39] | Planning to hijack the counter-terror debate for | 你想通过操纵反恐辩论 |
[42:40] | a bit more shameless self-promotion? | 继续无耻地自抬身价吗 |
[42:42] | Is there a point to this conversation? | 你到底想说什么 |
[42:43] | – Why aren’t you returning my calls? – Pardon me, ma’am, | -你为什么不给我回电 -抱歉 夫人 |
[42:45] | for security reasons, I’d prefer if you moved indoors. | 为安全起见 我希望您能移步室内 |
[42:48] | You work for us, Plod, so wind your neck in. | 你为我们工作 警官 收敛点 |
[42:49] | I’m the fucking Chief Whip and when I call, you answer. | 我是党鞭长 我打电话给你 你就得接 |
[42:52] | We claim the centre ground but you’re heading off-piste. | 我们声称中立 但你却背道而驰 |
[42:54] | – The PM can count on my full support. – Bullshit. | -我会全力支持首相 -放屁 |
[42:57] | He’s weakened. You’re making a move for the leadership. | 他不如从前了 而你觊觎高位 |
[43:00] | Sir, ma’am, I really do need you both to move inside. | 先生 夫人 我需要你们尽快移步室内 |
[43:02] | Can’t you call your monkey off? Throw him some nuts. | 你能管好你的猴子吗 给他点零嘴 |
[43:05] | I’m mixed-race. | 我是混血 |
[43:18] | Hi. John. Roger Penhaligon. | 约翰 我是罗杰·彭哈利根 |
[43:20] | – You OK? – No. Not great. | -你还好吗 -不 不太好 |
[43:22] | I need to record my side of a conversation with one of the PPOs. | 我需要记录我和一位贴身保镖的谈话 |
[43:26] | Are you? Biracial? | 你真是混血吗 |
[43:29] | No, ma’am. | 不是 夫人 |
[43:32] | Right, where were we? | 刚才说到哪儿了 |
[43:34] | Right. This is a summary | 这是一份关于 |
[43:36] | of the limitations in existing legislation… | 现行立法局限性的总结 |
[43:55] | All clear, ma’am. | 一切正常 夫人 |
[44:02] | Sergeant Budd. | 巴德警长 |
[44:13] | Your shirt. | 你的衬衫 |
[44:16] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢您 夫人 |
[44:18] | I’m sorry about Chanel. She took her dismissal badly | 夏奈儿的事我很抱歉 她不太能接受被辞退 |
[44:20] | and my staff thought you’d be the best person to deal with it. | 我的手下认为你是处理这事最好的人选 |
[44:25] | If you can talk someone out of blowing up a train… | 毕竟你能说服别人放弃炸火车 |
[44:33] | Want one? | 来一杯吗 |
[44:34] | On duty, ma’am. | 执勤中 女士 |
[44:36] | Soft drinks in the fridge. | 冰箱里有软饮 |
[44:37] | No…thank you, ma’am. | 不用了 谢谢 女士 |
[44:40] | Do you prefer David or Dave? | 你喜欢人家叫你大卫还是戴夫 |
[44:42] | I answer to both, ma’am. | 两者都可 女士 |
[44:50] | You won’t have heard yet | 你还没有听说 |
[44:52] | but we are going to charge | 但我们要起诉那个男人 |
[44:53] | the male 1st of October attacker. | 为10月1日火车爆炸未遂案负责 |
[44:55] | He appears to have plausible links to Islamist terrorists, | 他似乎与伊斯兰恐怖分子有关联 |
[44:58] | though I’m not at liberty to say more at this stage. | 但目前我不方便多说 |
[45:00] | That’s good news. Thanks, ma’am. | 真是好消息 谢谢 女士 |
[45:02] | And thanks to you, his wife’s alive to assist with our inquiries. | 托你的福 他妻子能活着协助我们调查 |
[45:06] | It seems I’m constantly finding reasons to compliment you. | 看来我总有理由夸奖你 |
[45:09] | Not quite constantly. | 还不够频繁 |
[45:14] | Is there a Mrs Budd? | 你有妻子吗 |
[45:16] | Yes, ma’am. Vicky. We have two children. | 有 女士 她叫维姬 我们有两个孩子 |
[45:19] | What are their names? | 他们叫什么名字 |
[45:21] | Ella and Charlie. | 艾拉和查理 |
[45:24] | Your shifts must make home life difficult. | 你的工作时间肯定使家庭生活不易 |
[45:29] | I’m sorry. That was private. I shouldn’t have. | 抱歉 这是隐私 我不该问的 |
[45:31] | No, it’s… You’d know, ma’am, all these hours you work. | 不 只是您也工作这么久 您会懂的 |
[45:37] | Goes with the territory. | 职责所需 |
[45:41] | Did you always want to be a politician? | 您一直想当政治家吗 |
[45:43] | I hope you don’t mind me asking that. | 我希望这么问不唐突 |
[45:46] | I was a criminal barrister. | 我以前是名刑事律师 |
[45:48] | I witnessed at first hand how the causes of crime | 目睹过很多犯罪原因 |
[45:51] | often have as much to do with a person’s upbringing | 与人的成长背景和社会环境 |
[45:53] | and social circumstances. | 有很大关系 |
[45:56] | I sought a role in which I could make a real difference. | 于是我选择了一个能做出真正改变的职业 |
[46:04] | I’m keeping you. | 我耽误你回家了 |
[46:08] | May I ask, ma’am… | 恕我冒昧 女士 |
[46:11] | ..that interview you did on telly, did you mean what you said? | 您在电视上说的那些话 是真心的吗 |
[46:16] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[46:18] | About the Middle East. | 关于中东 |
[46:22] | See, I don’t say only what the people want to hear. | 我不只说别人爱听的 |
[46:25] | I’m about doing the right thing and making the hard choices. | 我还要做正确的事和艰难的选择 |
[46:30] | The thing is, David/Dave, | 你要知道 大卫或戴夫 |
[46:32] | I don’t need you to vote for me, | 我不需要你投票给我 |
[46:34] | only to protect me. | 只需要你保护我 |
[46:38] | Rest assured, ma’am. | 请放心 女士 |
[46:40] | I’ll do what’s required. | 我会完成任务 |
[46:47] | Ma’am. | 晚安 女士 |
[47:04] | Skipper. | 队长 |
[48:08] | Sorry, I was just getting ready for work. | 抱歉 我正准备去工作 |
[48:11] | I just wanted to apologise for the other night. | 我只想为那晚的事道歉 |
[48:15] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[48:18] | I was just having a couple of rounds of toast | 我刚吃了土司 |
[48:20] | but I can make you some. | 但可以再给你做点 |
[48:21] | You’re all right, love. I’m fine. | 不用了 亲爱的 我不饿 |
[48:24] | The kids not up yet? | 孩子们还没起床吗 |
[48:28] | They’re all right, aren’t they? | 他们没事吧 |
[48:30] | Sleepover. | 在朋友家过夜 |
[48:32] | Both of them? | 两人都是吗 |
[48:34] | RIPA-18 will give them that support. | 《调查权法案》第十八条会支持他们 |
[48:36] | 《调查权法案》第十八条 内政大臣在公投前表态支持法案 | |
[48:39] | Vic? | 小维 |
[48:43] | Look, don’t take this the wrong way. | 听着 别误会我 |
[48:44] | I know you’re disappointed to miss the kids, but… | 我知道你没见到孩子们很失望 |
[48:48] | ..maybe that’s why it’s best that you call ahead | 所以你最好来之前 |
[48:49] | if you’re going to come round. | 提前打个电话 |
[48:57] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我希望能跟你谈谈 |
[49:00] | – Why? – I’ve said I’m sorry. | -为什么 -我说对不起了 |
[49:02] | Yeah, you always are. | 是啊 你总是感到抱歉 |
[49:06] | You need help, Dave. | 你需要帮助 大卫 |
[49:08] | I need a job that pays the bills, Vic. | 我需要一个赚钱的工作 小维 |
[49:10] | Yes. And I keep covering for you so that you can keep it | 是的 我一直为你打掩护好让你保住工作 |
[49:12] | but I’ve stopped being able to stand back and watch. | 但我已经不能再袖手旁观了 |
[49:16] | You are getting worse, Dave. | 你的情况越来越糟了 大卫 |
[49:17] | Love, I’m sorry, but we can work through this. | 亲爱的 对不起 我们可以一起度过难关 |
[49:23] | I’ve met someone. | 我遇见其他人了 |
[49:30] | He was here? | 他昨晚在这儿 |
[49:33] | Overnight? | 过夜了 |
[49:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:38] | – Still here? – No. | -现在还在吗 -走了 |
[49:40] | Look, I…I was going to tell you. | 我本来准备告诉你的 |
[49:43] | You farm our kids out so you can have your night together? | 你为了跟男人过夜 把我们的孩子送去别处 |
[49:46] | They’re with their school friends. They’ve had a lovely time. | 他们跟学校的同学一起 玩得很开心 |
[49:49] | Do they know? | 他们知道吗 |
[49:50] | They think that he’s a friend. | 他们以为他是我的朋友 |
[49:55] | Dave… | 大卫 |
[50:04] | Dave? | 大卫 |
[50:08] | Let’s not get divorced yet. | 我们先别离婚 |
[50:10] | Oh, God, no. We’re not that serious or anything. It’s early days. | 老天 我跟他还没到那个程度 刚认识而已 |
[50:16] | In case anything happens to me at work… | 万一我殉职 |
[50:19] | ..you’ll still get the pension if we’re legally married. | 你作为我合法妻子 仍能拿到抚恤金 |
[50:33] | That the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015 | 《反恐和安全法案2015》 |
[50:36] | simply does not go far enough. | 还远远不够 |
[50:40] | Hi. Chanel. | 你好 夏奈尔 |
[50:41] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:44] | I hope here’s OK. | 希望这里还行 |
[50:45] | Oh, fine. Can I get you anything? | 没事 我请你吃东西 |
[50:47] | – No, please, let me. – Maybe later. | -不 我来 -那等会再说 |
[50:51] | Look, I know, but you just always seemed open | 我懂 但你以前看起来总是愿意接受 |
[50:54] | to the wider possibilities of a story, | 故事有更多可能性 |
[50:56] | not one to regurgitate the press release. | 而不是机械地重复新闻稿 |
[50:58] | Thanks very much. | 多谢夸奖 |
[50:59] | And for getting in touch. | 也谢谢你联系我 |
[51:01] | Julia Montague’s the woman of the hour, | 茱莉娅·蒙塔古是眼下的风云人物 |
[51:03] | so my editor didn’t take much persuading. | 所以我的编辑很痛快就答应了 |
[51:05] | “Woman of the hour.” Talk about an understatement. | 说”风云人物”都客气了 |
[51:07] | You weren’t able to give me much detail over the phone. | 你在电话里没告诉我太多细节 |
[51:10] | Yeah, that’s right. Well… | 是的 |
[51:12] | ..I just want to stop everyone getting carried away | 我不希望大家继续被蒙蔽 |
[51:14] | with this idea that she’s such a brilliant politician. | 以为她是多么杰出的政客 |
[51:17] | – How would you describe her? – A sociopath. | -你认为她是什么样的人 -反社会者 |
[51:21] | The most dangerous person in the country. | 全国最危险的人物 |
[51:23] | More dangerous than the people | 比她口中那些自由的敌人 |
[51:24] | that she keeps calling enemies of freedom. | 还要危险 |
[51:26] | – How’s she dangerous? – She’s got an agenda. | -她为什么危险 -她有不可告人的目的 |
[51:29] | To heighten fear, to destroy debate and to seize power. | 加剧恐惧 破坏辩论 并夺取政权 |
[51:34] | What evidence do you have to substantiate these claims? | 你这些说法有依据吗 |
[51:37] | I’ve worked for two years in the Home Office, | 我在内政部工作了两年 |
[51:39] | most of that time in daily contact with Julia Montague. | 任职期间几乎每天与茱莉娅·蒙塔古接触 |
[51:44] | You were fired, Chanel. | 你被解雇了 夏奈尔 |
[51:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[51:49] | In Whitehall, this isn’t a story – | 在白厅 这算不上故事 |
[51:51] | “Aide gets fired. Aide bad-mouths minister.” | “助手被炒 助手说大臣坏话” |
[51:54] | I’m trying to explain how Julia’s different. | 我在解释茱莉娅有什么不同 |
[51:57] | But you’re not explaining how you’re different | 但你没解释你跟其他 |
[51:58] | from any other disgruntled former employee. | 不满的前雇员有什么不同 |
[52:01] | You’ve got my number and e-mail if you find something concrete. | 有实质证据就找我 你有我的电话和邮箱 |
[52:05] | I hope things work out for you. | 希望你一切顺利 |
[52:26] | Are you getting in? Do you want me to call someone? | 你上车吗 你想要我打给谁吗 |
[52:30] | That’s the last thing I want you to do. | 那是我最不希望你做的 |
[52:32] | Open invitation. | 只是公开邀请 |
[53:01] | For decades, the West | 数十年来 西方世界 |
[53:03] | has been inflicting suffering on the poor and powerless. | 使无权无势的穷人饱受痛苦 |
[53:07] | The war in the desert, in the oil fields, | 发生在沙漠和和油田的战争 |
[53:11] | we’ve brought it back to the streets of Britain. | 被我们带回到英国街头 |
[53:15] | There’s kids growing up over here, | 这里正在成长的孩子 |
[53:17] | all they hear | 所听到的都是 |
[53:19] | is what’s been done to families and friends over there. | 家人和朋友在战场上的的可怕遭遇 |
[53:22] | Who can blame them if they want to push back? | 谁又能怪他们想反击 |
[53:33] | And when they push back, | 他们一旦反击了 |
[53:35] | our politicians act like it’s come from nowhere, | 我们的政客就假装这毫无缘由 |
[53:39] | so they can pass laws restricting our freedoms | 以便自己制定限制我们自由的法律 |
[53:42] | and order new attacks against the so-called terrorists, | 下令对所谓的恐怖分子发动新袭击 |
[53:45] | and guess what? The cycle of violence goes on. | 结果呢 暴力不断循环 |
[53:51] | Always wondered if you’d turn up some time. | 我一直在想你会不会来 |
[53:55] | Soapbox is not really my thing, mate. | 我不太喜欢演说 |
[53:57] | That’s not how you were in Helmand. | 你当年在赫尔曼德可不是这样的 |
[54:00] | That was a crazy time out there. | 那段日子很疯狂 |
[54:03] | I’m trying to put all that behind me. | 我想忘记那一切 |
[54:04] | I’m making a proper go of civvy street. | 我试着过平民生活 |
[54:07] | Put PTSD on your job application, who’s going to hire you, right? | 没人会雇用患有创伤后应激障碍的人 对吧 |
[54:13] | Just because it’s not visible… | 虽然这是无形的 但不代表… |
[54:20] | Mate, you can’t beat it on your own. | 你无法独自战胜它 |
[54:23] | The counselling sessions, | 这些心理辅导 |
[54:25] | they’re really helpful. | 真的很有帮助 |
[54:28] | – There’s a bunch of us now, good… – I’m good, thanks. | -已经有一群退伍老兵了… -不用了 谢谢 |
[54:38] | So what are you doing now? | 那你现在做什么工作 |
[54:40] | Police. | 警察 |
[54:44] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[54:46] | Specialist protection. | 要员保护 |
[54:47] | Government ministers. Are you fucking kidding me? | 政府大臣 你他妈逗我呢 |
[54:51] | You’re protecting those wankers? | 你在保护那些混蛋 |
[54:53] | You turn up after all this time and tell me this shit? | 你好不容易来了 却告诉我这种破消息 |
[54:57] | What’s that about? You’ve got a fucking nerve, mate. | 怎么回事 你他妈真有种 |
[55:01] | – I knew you’d understand. – Understand what? | -我知道你会懂 -懂什么 |
[55:05] | You said it out in Helmand. | 你在赫尔曼德说过 |
[55:07] | You say a lot of stuff | 见到自己的战友们 |
[55:08] | when you’ve seen your best mates blown to pieces. | 被炸成碎片 会说的话可多了 |
[55:12] | That if you ever found yourself right beside one of those bastards | 你说如果你有机会站在派我们去打仗的 |
[55:15] | that sent us out there, | 那些混蛋身边 |
[55:16] | you’d just close your eyes and pull the trigger. | 你会闭上眼睛 扣下扳机 |
[55:20] | You’d still have a face. | 那样你仍会有完整的脸 |
[55:22] | I’d still have a family. | 我仍会有家庭 |
[56:07] | Doors and seat belts. | 锁门 系好安全带 |
[56:11] | Little bird told me you were Johnny on the spot | 我听说10月1号那天 |
[56:14] | at the 1st of October? | 是你化解了危机 |
[56:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[56:18] | Looks like the Home Secretary couldn’t be in safer hands. | 看来有你在 内政大臣非常安全 |
[56:37] | Lavender outbound. | 薰衣草已出发 |