Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 毁蝇不倦 除虫害公司
[00:21] Hey. Hey. Hey? 嗨 嗨 嗨
[00:24] Tina, do you have a fly in your hair? 蒂娜 你是头发里进苍蝇了吗
[00:26] And are you high-fiving it? 而且你还在跟苍蝇击掌吗
[00:27] No, I was trying to figure out a more mature look. 没有 我在尽量让自己看着成熟点
[00:30] I mean, you smell mature. 你闻着倒是挺成熟的
[00:31] Tammy’s having a post-Thanksgiving 苔米要办海滩篝火聚会
[00:33] bonfire beach party on Saturday, 就在感恩节后的周六
[00:34] and rumor has it that her older cousin is coming 据说她的表姐会去
[00:36] and she’s bringing boys from her high school. 还会带高中的男生去呢
[00:38] Whoa, real-life high school teens? In the wild? 现实中的高中生 还是在野外
[00:41] – With their iPods and goatees? – Yes. -听着iPod 留着山羊胡 -对
[00:43] And that’s why I have to look extra mature. 所以我得看着超成熟才行
[00:45] Which I hope this is. Or this? 比如像这样 或者这样
[00:47] You should wear a business suit 你该穿个商务套装去
[00:48] and tell everyone you’re on a conference call. 告诉大家你正在开远程会议
[00:50] Do Mom and Dad know about this mature older teen people party? 老妈老爸知道这个大龄青少年聚会吗
[00:54] Well, I’m kind of waiting for 我还在等
[00:55] the perfect moment to ask them permission. 问他们的完美时机
[00:56] I tried when Mom was asleep, 我试过在老妈睡着时问她
[00:58] but I’m not sure it really counted as asking. 但我不确定这样还算不算
[00:59] That’s how Dad proposed. I assume. 我估计老爸就是这么求婚的
[01:01] Lot of Thanksgiving food in here, Bob. 好多感恩节食物 鲍勃
[01:03] We’re just one family, right? God. 我们只有一家人吃饭 天哪
[01:06] It’s exactly the right amount, Lin. 琳 这个量正好
[01:08] Are you worried about the meal being too amazing? 你是在担心大餐丰盛得过了头吗
[01:11] I just can’t find the milk. 我找不到牛奶了
[01:12] Do you think the turkey drank it? 你说是不是火鸡把它喝了
[01:13] If it did, that’s fine. 它喝了就喝了
[01:14] It’s allowed to do whatever it wants in there. 火鸡有权在冰箱里做它想做的任何事
[01:17] Found it. I don’t know how we’re getting it back in there, 找到了 可没法再把牛奶放回原处了
[01:19] so we got to finish this. 所以我们得把它喝完
[01:20] Oh, look, that coupon for the mini-golf place expires today. 快看 迷你高尔夫场的优惠券今天过期
[01:24] We meant to take the kids all summer and never did. 我们一夏天都说要带孩子去 结果也没去
[01:26] Oh, well. It’s into the trash for you, little coupon thingy. 你得进垃圾桶了 小优惠券子
[01:30] – Zoom. Poop. – Mother. Father. -再见了 -爸爸妈妈
[01:32] Thanksgiving, huh? Did I RSVP yet? 感恩节 我回复你们的赴宴邀请了吗
[01:35] I mean, we were hoping you could make it. 我俩希望你能来
[01:36] Speaking of RSVP’ing, 说到赴宴
[01:38] there’s something coming up this weekend 这周末有件事儿
[01:40] – that I would like to ask… – Wait, what’s happening here? -我想要征求… -等等 这是怎么回事
[01:41] Don’t throw that out. That’s a 50% off 别把这个扔了 这可是半价优惠券
[01:43] Mystery Planet World mini-golf coupon. 神秘星球世界迷你高尔夫
[01:46] That’s the most valuable thing we own. 这是我们最值钱的一笔财产了
[01:47] I know, hon, but it expires today. Sorry. 我知道 亲爱的 但它今天过期 抱歉
[01:50] We’ll do something fun one day, I promise. 我们哪天会出去好好玩一次的 我保证
[01:52] But giant centipedes? This tentacle thing? 但这可是巨型蜈蚣 那么多触手
[01:55] Rudy says this dancing yeti is amazing. We have to go. 鲁迪说这个跳舞 野人超级赞 我们一定要去
[01:58] What if we went right now? 我们现在就去怎么样
[01:59] Nothing big’s happening today. 今天没什么大事
[02:01] I know you’re kidding. You’re kidding, right? 你是开玩笑的对吧
[02:03] Think about it. Going on Thanksgiving 想想吧 感恩节这天去的话
[02:05] means not many people will be there. 人会很少
[02:06] Yeah, because it’s cold outside 是的 因为外面很冷
[02:08] and people are at home doing a much better thing. 大家都在家做更棒的事
[02:10] Dad. We could potentially have 爸 我们有机会独享
[02:11] an entire mini-golf course to ourselves, like it’s ours, 整个球场 假装球场是我们开的
[02:15] like we’re a bunch of mini madcap millionaires 假装我们是一群疯狂的百万富翁
[02:17] running around at our private mini-golf estate. 在私人迷你高尔夫庄园尽情玩耍
[02:19] I think that was an episode of Succession. 《继承之战》有一集就是这样
[02:21] I mean, we could go for a little bit and then come back 我们可以去玩一会再回来
[02:24] and you’d still have plenty of time to stick the turkey 你还有足够的时间
[02:26] in the oven when we got home. 把火鸡塞进烤箱里
[02:27] I don’t just stick the turkey in the oven, Lin. 我不只是把火鸡塞进烤箱里 琳
[02:30] – Yeah. First you kiss it all over. – Gene. -是的 你会先把火鸡亲个遍 -吉恩
[02:32] Wait, they have a snack bar? 等等 他们还有小吃店
[02:33] With taquitos? Get me in there! 供应墨西哥卷饼 快带我去
[02:34] No. No taquitos. 不行 不能吃墨西哥卷饼
[02:36] If you ate taquitos, you wouldn’t have any room for dinner. 如果吃了墨西哥卷饼 就吃不下晚饭了
[02:38] I will make room. 我吃得下
[02:40] Tina, what do you say– 蒂娜 你怎么想
[02:40] Thanksgiving mini-golf? 参加感恩节迷你高尔夫活动吗
[02:42] I mean, only if Mom and Dad want to. 除非爸妈同意 我才去
[02:44] I just respect them both so much. 我非常尊重他们
[02:46] Well, it could be a sort of fun 听起来会是有趣的
[02:48] Thanksgiving family thing to do. 感恩节家庭活动
[02:50] Ooh, I could sneak wine in a thermos. 我可以偷偷用保温壶装葡萄酒
[02:51] No, no. I won’t do that. Maybe. I don’t know. 不 我不会这么做 也许吧 我不知道
[02:54] – Please? – Please? -拜托去吧 -拜托去吧
[02:55] Fine, as long as we go for, like, 20 minutes, 好吧 那我们就去20分钟
[02:58] and then come right back home so I can cook. 然后马上回家 留时间给我做饭
[03:00] Between 20 and 95 minutes. 20到95分钟吧
[03:01] – Okay, yeah. – Yay! Yay! -行吧 -好耶
[03:03] Let me just say goodbye to the turkey. 让我跟火鸡说声再见
[03:07] Yes! Look how empty the parking lot is. 好耶 看看停车场多空
[03:09] That’s a good sign, right? 这是个好兆头 对吧
[03:11] Yeah, like, maybe it’s closed? 是啊 说不定是关门了
[03:13] – Dad. No. – Sorry. -爸 别瞎说 -抱歉
[03:14] Come on, come on, come on, come on! 快点 快点 快点
[03:15] I’m not gonna run, but trust me, I am very excited. 我不会跑 但那不代表我此刻不兴奋
[03:21] This is my new home. 我宣布这是我的新家了
[03:23] Oh, people. Welcome. 各位 欢迎光临
[03:25] – Hi. – Every year I stay open, -你好 -每年我都坚持营业
[03:27] thinking mini-golf on Thanksgiving will become a thing, 想着在感恩节打迷你高尔夫会流行起来
[03:29] like going to the movies on Christmas 就像圣诞节去看电影
[03:31] or bowling on Mother’s Day. 或是母亲节打保龄球那样
[03:32] And then I wait and wait, 然后我等啊等
[03:33] and just as I’m about to give up, someone comes. 就在我准备要放弃的时候 有人出现了
[03:37] And it’s us. Happy Thanksgiving. 就是我们 感恩节快乐
[03:39] Oh, great, the one family that comes today has a coupon. 好吧 唯一来的一家还带着优惠券
[03:42] That’s great. 真棒
[03:42] Yeah, sorry. Coupon. 抱歉 我们带了优惠券
[03:44] Excuse me, I’m wondering where the snack bar is located. 请问 小吃店在哪里
[03:47] – And are your taquitos locally sourced? – Gene. -你们的墨西哥卷饼材料是本地的吗 -吉恩
[03:49] Here’s your putters, golf balls, 这是你们的球杆 球
[03:51] score card, and your little pencils. 计分卡 还有铅笔
[03:53] And remember, here at Planet Mystery World, 记住 在神秘世界星球
[03:55] your balls won’t know what hit ’em. 你们的球不会知道什么击中了它们
[03:56] – Love it. – Okay. -棒 -好
[03:58] All right, yeti, time to eat some spaghetti. 野人 该吃点意面了
[04:00] Your little dancing legs aren’t gonna stop me twice. 你的跳舞小腿不可能拦下我两次
[04:03] Wait, this is your third putt though, right? 等等 这是你第三次推杆了吧
[04:04] Shush, shush, shush. 嘘 嘘 嘘
[04:07] Yes! There it is. 耶 就是这样
[04:08] Mini-golf, yum! 迷你高尔夫 好吃
[04:10] Now your ball can be friends with all our balls 现在你的球可以和我们的球做朋友了
[04:12] that have been on that side, waiting patiently. 它们已经在那边耐心等候多时
[04:14] I still don’t understand why the yeti says, 我还是不懂为什么 野人要说
[04:16] “Mini-golf, yum.” He’s not eating the balls. “迷你高尔夫 好吃” 他又没吃球
[04:19] They’re basically going between his legs. 球是从他的两腿之间进去的
[04:21] Because he’s the full package, Dad. 他是一整套的 爸爸
[04:22] When you putt through there, his legs go superfast. 你进那个洞 他的腿会动得飞快
[04:25] When you putt through there, that gets his arms going. 进那个洞 他会挥舞手臂
[04:27] And when you putt through there, his head spins. 进那个洞 他的头会转
[04:30] And no matter what hole you get it through, 不管你打进哪个洞
[04:31] he says, “Mini-golf, yum” 他都会说 “迷你高尔夫 好吃”
[04:33] Because he’s a gentleman. 因为他是绅士
[04:34] Geez, wouldn’t it be great 天呐 要是能看到
[04:36] to see him do all that stuff at the same time? 它们一起动就太好了
[04:38] I know we’re all thinking that. 肯定不是我一个人这么想
[04:41] Okay, yeti hole done. On to the next one. 好了 野人的洞打完了 去下一个吧
[04:43] Wait, Lin, you-you didn’t tell me what you got. 等等 琳 你 你没告诉我你得了几分
[04:45] – Probably same as you. – Well, I got two. -应该和你一样吧 -我得了两分
[04:47] Yeah, so did I. Plus two. So, four. 我也是 再加二 所以是四分
[04:50] I-I don’t think you did, but fine. 我 我觉得你没得 不过算了
[04:52] No, I did. Oh, look at the next hole. 我得了 看下一个洞
[04:54] Ooh, army guys being attacked by giant ants. Political. 士兵被巨蚁袭击 很有政治色彩
[04:58] – Come on. Here we go. – Wait, wait, people. -我们走吧 -等等 各位
[04:59] Seems like we’re kind of at the best hole already. 我感觉 野人已经是这里最好的洞了
[05:02] What if we just stayed here and kept the yeti party going? 不如我们就呆在这儿 继续开野人派对吧
[05:05] But what about the rest of the course? 那剩下的洞怎么办
[05:07] Come on, Mom. This is the kind of thing you can do 拜托 妈妈 这里没有其他人
[05:09] when there’s no one else here. 你可以这么干
[05:10] I mean, we can do whatever we want. 我们想做什么就做什么
[05:12] When else do we get to experience this type of freedom? 我们什么时候还能体验到这种自由
[05:15] Naked Thursdays? 星期四裸体日
[05:16] I keep telling you we’re not doing those. 我说过很多次 我们不会办裸体日
[05:18] You’re not doing those. 是你不会而已
[05:19] Anyway, Tina, Gene and I will catch up to you guys. 总之 蒂娜吉恩和我会去找你们的
[05:21] Go warm up those crazy mystery monsters for us. 你们先去帮我们熟悉下别的怪物
[05:24] As long as we’re home when we said we’d be home, I’m good. 我的唯一要求是我们在该回家的时候回家
[05:26] All right, fine. But be safe. 好吧 注意安全
[05:28] Don’t hit each other with your putters. 别用球杆打人
[05:30] You know that’s why my Great Uncle Joe 我的叔祖父乔就是因为这个
[05:31] can’t count to more than 15. 数数都数不到15
[05:32] Was a putter. In the head. And quitting school. 他被人用球杆打了头 当然也有旷课的原因
[05:35] Okay, see you soon. Family! 好吧 一会儿见 家人们
[05:36] Sounds good. Love you. 很好 爱你们
[05:38] Okay, here’s what I’m thinking, guys. 各位 我是这样想的
[05:41] What if we try to get our three balls 我们让三个球
[05:43] into the three tunnels at the exact same time? 同时进入三个隧道
[05:45] Yeti gets sweaty because now he’s got to do head-spin, 野人会忙得满头大汗 因为要同时转头
[05:48] arm flap, and his little dance all at once. 挥手臂 和跳舞
[05:50] Think about it. 想想看
[05:51] This is like the next stage of his evolution. 简直就是他的下一轮进化
[05:54] It’d be criminal not to help this yeti 我们应该帮他发掘自己的潜能
[05:56] – reach its full potential. -I’m in. -不然就是犯罪 -我同意
[05:57] It sounds like important work and a little less walking. 听起来很重要 而且不用走那么多路
[06:00] I think I’m gonna just play the actual game with Mom and Dad. 我还是去和爸妈打真正的高尔夫
[06:03] Ha! You’re kidding, right? 哈 你开玩笑的吧
[06:05] Look, you can do whatever it is you want to do here, 你可以做你想做的一切
[06:07] but I need to stay clean. 但是我不能惹事儿
[06:08] Stay clean? 惹事儿
[06:09] Yes. I want to get permission to go to 没错 我想他们同意我去参加
[06:11] Tammy’s possible high school boys bonfire party. 苔米可能会有男高中生到场的派对
[06:13] You want to do that more than do this cool fun thing 你想去聚会的程度超过了我刚刚想出来的
[06:15] I just made up with the yeti? 和野人打球的有趣点子吗
[06:17] I mean, is it going to be that fun? 真的会有那么有趣吗
[06:19] Oh, my goodness. 我的天呐
[06:20] Okay, Tina, I think you’re having, like, 行了 蒂娜 我感觉
[06:22] a “Boring” Flare-up right now or something. 你体内的”无趣因子”好像突然爆发了
[06:24] Or maybe I’m just having a maturity flare-up. 爆发的也可能是成熟因子
[06:27] And you’re having a maturity… flare-down. 而你体内的成熟因子在骤减
[06:29] – Excuse me? – ‘Cause you’re immature. -你说什么 -因为你很幼稚
[06:31] Oh, really? Then maybe it’s better 是吗 那最好
[06:33] if we just don’t play together. 我们还是不要一起玩了
[06:35] Yeah. Maybe it is. 没错 也许是的
[06:36] Okay, well, enjoy your dumb game 行啊 好好享受你那
[06:38] of regular mini-golf, I guess. 普通无趣的迷你高尔夫吧
[06:40] Have fun being immature and messing something up, probably. 那你们好好享受幼稚和惹祸
[06:42] – We will! – Perfect. -我们会的 -很好
[06:45] Oof, that was intense. Taquito break? 好激烈 吃点小吃休息下吧
[06:50] Tina calling me immature. I’m not immature. 蒂娜居然说我幼稚 我不幼稚
[06:53] She’s the immature dumb-dummy-boob-head. 她才是幼稚的大傻蛋
[06:56] Yeah, what about wanting to see a yeti 没错 想看野人跳搞笑的舞
[06:57] do a funny dance is immature? 怎么就幼稚了
[06:59] We’re basically scientists. 这完全就是科学家精神
[07:01] Little ball, why must you mock me? 小球 为什么你要捉弄我
[07:04] We wouldn’t have needed to find a third ball 如果不是某人不配合
[07:06] if a certain sister wasn’t messing everything up. 我们也不会需要找第三个球
[07:08] Got it. 拿到了
[07:09] You know, I bet once Tina sees how much fun we’re having, 我敢说 等蒂娜看到我们有多嗨
[07:11] she’ll come crawling back. 会爬着回来求加入的
[07:13] I’m already having fun. Although this ground 我已经很嗨了 但地上那股
[07:15] has a distinct vomit smell that I don’t love. 很浓的呕吐味我不太喜欢
[07:17] Oh, yeah. All right, let’s go. 确实 我们走吧
[07:20] So, Tina, you didn’t want to hang back 蒂娜 你不想回去
[07:21] with Gene and Louise and the Bigfoot? 和吉恩露易丝玩野人吗
[07:23] Yeah, I guess I’m just a little too mature 不想 那种小孩游戏对我来说
[07:25] for that kind of kid stuff. And, totally hypothetical, 太幼稚了 假设性提问
[07:27] – Yes. Yes… – What’s your stance -不错 很好 -你们怎么看
[07:28] on bonfire beach parties with… 沙滩篝火派对…
[07:30] Yes! Hole in one! 耶 一杆进洞
[07:31] I got a hole in one! Ha-ha! 我一杆进洞了 哈哈
[07:34] Wow, Lin. Good job. 哇 琳 打得不错
[07:35] Still behind, but, you know, it helps your score. 虽然你还是落后 但能提高一点分数
[07:37] A little. Not really. 就一点点
[07:38] Hey, I get to ring this bell. 我要摇这个铃铛
[07:41] Ha-ho! That’s a hole in one! 不错 一杆进洞
[07:42] Unless you cheated or you just ring any old bell you see. 除非你犯规了 或是随便摇了什么铃
[07:45] – I can’t tell from here. – Ha-ha! -反正我这也看不到 -哈哈
[07:47] Okay, I’m gonna go hit another hole in one. 我要再来个一杆进洞
[07:50] Tina and I are still on this o… 我和蒂娜还没…
[07:51] Oh, you’re walking away. That’s fine. We’ll catch up. 你已经走了 好吧 我们会赶上你的
[07:53] ‘Cause we’re so much quicker than you. N-never mind. 因为我们动作比你快得多 没事
[07:57] – Damn it. – Seven. Lucky number seven. -该死 -第七杆了 幸运七
[08:00] You know, the ground here is weird. They need to fix that. 这里的地板很奇怪 需要修一下
[08:03] – Damn it. Stupid ground. – Eight. Eight is great. -该死 破地板 -第八杆 八挺好的
[08:06] I guess you’re probably not looking to have anyone 你现在应该不想任何人
[08:09] ask you any questions about weekend plans right now. 问你关于周末计划的问题吧
[08:12] because you’re busy being mad at the ground. 因为你正忙着生地板的气
[08:13] – Which makes sense. – What’s that, honey? -那挺好的 -怎么了 亲爱的
[08:15] You wanted to ask me something? 你想问我什么吗
[08:16] – Yeah… – Damn! -对 -该死
[08:18] – Oh. No. – Nine. -不 没有 -第九杆
[08:19] – You hush. – Is fine. – 你闭嘴 -挺好的
[08:21] Okay, on three. 好的 数到三
[08:22] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[08:25] Mini-golf, yum! 迷你高尔夫 好吃
[08:27] These dang legs are driving me nuts. 这两条腿快把我逼疯了
[08:29] ‘Cause they’re gorgeous 是因为它们太棒了
[08:30] – or ’cause they keep getting in the way? – Both. -还是因为它们一直挡路 -都有吧
[08:32] If Tina wasn’t being such a matur-a-nerd, 要不是因为蒂娜这个假装成熟的呆子
[08:34] we’d have three people, one for each hole, 我们就能一人负责一个球洞了
[08:36] and we wouldn’t be having this problem. 也不会出现现在这样的问题
[08:37] Should we give up? Shake the yeti’s hand 我们要放弃吗 和野人握手言和
[08:39] and hope we can still all be friends? 希望我们还能做朋友
[08:40] No. Gene, get your ball. 不 吉恩 拿上你的球
[08:42] Get in position, soldier. Get ready to geti this yeti. 各就各位 准备拿下这个野人
[08:45] * Grab your putter, grab your ball * *拿起球杆拿起球*
[08:48] * Do it all at Planet Mystery World * *在神秘世界星球尽情享受*
[08:50] * Grab your putter, grab your ball * *拿起球杆拿起球*
[08:52] * Do it all at Planet Mystery World * *在星球神秘世界尽情享受*
[08:55] * Putt, putt, putt, putt, putty, putt-putt, putt-putt * *推推推推推推推*
[08:57] * Putt, putt, putt, putt, putty, putt-putt * *推推推推推推推*
[09:00] * Putt, putt, putty, putty, putt-putt * *推推推推推推推*
[09:02] * Putt-putt, putt, putty, putt-putt. * *推推推推推推推*
[09:04] Okay, I think if I bank it off the side here, 如果我打这边
[09:05] hard but not too hard, I’ve got a shot at it. 用点力 但不太用力 应该能成
[09:08] I think that’s the secret to this hole. 我觉得这就是进这个洞的诀窍
[09:09] That’s the secret to this one for sure, I bet. 肯定是的
[09:11] Lin, I think maybe you’re chasing the dragon a little bit. 琳 我觉得你有点上头了
[09:14] You don’t need to get another hole in one. 不必非得一杆进洞
[09:15] At this point, just be happy 都到这地步了
[09:17] to get the ball in the hole at all. 能把球打进洞就不错了
[09:18] I do need to get another hole in one, Bob. 我就要一杆进洞 鲍勃
[09:20] I’ve tasted it. I can’t go back now. You don’t know. 已经尝过成功的滋味 回不去了 你不懂
[09:23] Tina, your mom’s losing it. But we still love her. 蒂娜 你妈失控了 但我们依然爱她
[09:26] Yeah. And we’d love for her to get another hole in one 对 我们希望她再次一杆进洞
[09:29] so she could be happy and open to talking about stuff. 这样她会很高兴 我就能畅所欲言了
[09:32] Like, I don’t know, maybe cool bonfire stuff. 比如酷酷的篝火晚会什么的
[09:35] – Oh, come on. – Or not. -拜托 -不说也行
[09:36] How did I do it before? 我之前是怎么做到的
[09:38] I feel like I had something pure about my swing. 我之前推杆很轻松的
[09:40] – Now I’m all tight. – You do look a little stiff. -现在全身紧张 -你看起来确实有点僵硬
[09:42] Did you see how when I did it I had this loose motion… 看我 我的动作很流畅…
[09:45] – Dut, dut, dut, dut. – Sorry. -安静安静 -抱歉
[09:46] That hole in one. It was effortless. So free. 那次一杆进洞 毫不费力 轻而易举
[09:49] Who was that Linda? I want to be that person again. 那个琳达是谁 我想再次成为她
[09:52] Don’t beat yourself up, Lin. 别太苛求自己 琳
[09:53] We’re beating you so badly already. 我们已经远超你了
[09:55] Tina, what were you saying? 蒂娜 你刚说什么
[09:56] That you wanted to go home 你说想回家
[09:57] and watch me make Thanksgiving dinner? 看我烹饪感恩节晚餐吗
[09:59] No. I mean, yes, so much. 不 对 非常想
[10:01] But, yeah, I was just talking about 我刚才想说
[10:03] a gathering this weekend, with, high school boys. 周末我们有个和男高中生的聚会
[10:06] – High school boys? – What? -男高中生吗 -什么
[10:07] High school boys? What? 男高中生 什么呀
[10:09] No, I was saying, “Hi, school boys.” 不 我说的是”嗨 男同学”
[10:12] Oh, where’d they go? Thought they were right there. 去哪儿了 我以为看见我同学了呢
[10:15] I’m just gonna, run to the bathroom. 我要去趟厕所
[10:17] I’ll-I’ll meet you guys at the next hole. 我们下个洞见
[10:18] Damn it! Bob, let me try your putter. 该死的 鲍勃 让我试试你的球杆
[10:20] And your ball. Don’t look at me. 还有你的球 别看着我
[10:24] – Is it too much to ask… – Mini-golf, yum! -想要三球进洞 -迷你高尔夫 好吃
[10:25] to get all three balls in at the same time 看野人同时表演疯狂动作
[10:27] to see a yeti do a bunch of crazy stuff? 是我要求太多了吗
[10:30] Who said that– Lincoln? 谁说的 林肯吗
[10:32] It’d be easier if we could get those legs to stop moving. 如果能让那两条腿别动 可能会简单些
[10:35] That’s what they said about that Road Runner. 他们也是这么说走娟鸟的
[10:36] What if we stick a putter in there? 如果我们卡根球杆在这里呢
[10:38] That could work, right? 这样应该可以 对吗
[10:39] They shouldn’t have given us putters 如果他们不希望我们把球杆卡在某处
[10:40] if they didn’t want us to stick them places. 就不该给我们球杆
[10:42] Yeah. Now we won’t need Tina at all. 对 现在我们完全不需要蒂娜了
[10:44] So, if she just never wants to play with us again, 所以她要是再不想和我们一起玩
[10:46] I guess that’d be… totally fine. 也… 完全没有关系
[10:49] There’s the Thanksgiving spirit. 这就是感恩节的精神
[10:50] I’ll stick the putter in, we’ll roll the balls, 我卡住球杆 我们把球滚进去
[10:52] and then I’ll pull it out before it starts to dance. 在野人开始跳舞前 我把球杆拽出来
[10:54] And then our lives change forever and we never look back. 我们的人生会彻底改变 再也无法回头
[10:58] Okay, let’s get into position. 好了 各就各位
[11:00] Aye aye. 好的
[11:01] Ready? Roll! 准备好了吗 开始吧
[11:04] – Mini-golf, yum! – Yes! -迷你高尔夫 好吃 -太棒了
[11:05] Oh, wait, crap– the putter. 等等 完蛋 那个球杆
[11:06] Yum… Yum! Yum. Yum, yum! 好吃 好吃 好吃
[11:09] Gene, a little help? Gene, a little help! 吉恩 能搭把手吗 吉恩 帮帮我
[11:12] Oh, no. 不
[11:14] You can barely tell. 几乎看不出来
[11:19] Okay, looking good. Dang it! 好了 看起来不错 该死
[11:22] Why do they have to make these things 他们为什么要把这东西做得
[11:23] so darn easy to break 这么容易坏
[11:24] when you shove a metal object in them? 尤其是你把什么金属物卡在里面的时候
[11:26] Oh, God. I don’t want to go to mini-golf jail. 天啊 我不想去坐迷你高尔夫牢
[11:28] I bet the cells are diabolical little worlds unto themselves. 我猜那些监狱就是小魔鬼世界
[11:32] With Astroturf everywhere. 到处都是人工草皮
[11:33] Oh, this day could not get any worse. 今天简直糟透了
[11:36] Whose idea was it to go mini-golfing 感恩节来玩迷你高尔夫
[11:37] on Thanksgiving, anyway? 到底是谁的主意
[11:39] Wait, what if we sort of wedge it in here? 等等 如果我们把它楔进这里呢
[11:42] Yeti, why can’t you hold yourself together? 野人 你为什么不能把自己拼好了
[11:44] You’re better than this. 你比这好多了
[11:45] Well, Tina will be thrilled. 蒂娜会很激动
[11:47] She said we were gonna break something, and now she’s right 她说我们会搞坏什么 她是对的
[11:49] and I hate when I’m not the one who’s right. 我讨厌我不是对的那个
[11:51] Maybe we make a sign that says 或许我们可以做个标志 写上
[11:53] “Out of order, but not because two great kids broke it.” “故障 但不是两个伟大的小孩弄坏的”
[11:55] Oh, crap, it’s Tina. Quick, 完蛋 是蒂娜 快点
[11:57] make the legs look not broken. 把腿摆成没坏的样子
[12:00] Oh, hey, you. 你好啊
[12:01] – Hey. Just going to the bathroom. – Great. Great. Love it. -你好 我要去卫生间 -很好很好 我喜欢
[12:04] Don’t make the same mistake I did and assume that outhouse 别犯和我一样的错误 以为那边
[12:06] over there with a wolfman peeking out of it 有个狼人往外看的屋外厕所
[12:08] is fully functional, because it is not. 可以使用 因为其实不能用
[12:13] How’s your yeti game going? 你们的野人游戏怎么样
[12:15] Amazing, actually. 事实上 非常棒
[12:17] Really, really fun. And amazing. And great. 非常非常好玩 很棒 非常好
[12:19] – All of those things. – We’re just taking a little break. -一切都很好玩 -我们只是在休息
[12:22] Because it’s so fun. 因为太好玩了
[12:23] Actually, you know… exhausting. 事实上 你知道的 很累
[12:25] From the hooting and the hollering. Just got to recharge. 因为又喊又叫的 需要休息一下
[12:29] Wait, is something wrong with the legs? 等等 那个腿怎么了吗
[12:30] You mean, why do they look perfect? 你是说 为什么它们看起来很完美吗
[12:32] Aren’t they supposed to be moving? Are they broken? 它们不应该可以动吗 它们坏了吗
[12:33] – Did you break them? – What? No. -你们弄坏了吗 -什么 没有
[12:35] Well, it looks like you’re holding them up. 看起来你们正举着它们
[12:37] Holding them up is part of the game? 举着它们是游戏的一部分
[12:40] Oops. We lost. 我们输了
[12:41] I knew it. I knew you would break something 我就知道 我就知道无论你们做什么
[12:42] doing whatever it is you were doing over here. 都会搞坏什么东西
[12:44] Well, I’d rather have fun and be immature 我宁愿好好玩 当个幼稚小孩
[12:47] and accidentally break something 不小心搞坏什么
[12:48] than be a “Too grown up to hang out 也不要做个”太成熟而不适合
[12:50] “With her super cool siblings “和她很酷的手足出去玩
[12:51] who invent life-changing games” Person. “发明了改变人生的游戏”之人
[12:54] Okay. I’m just gonna pretend I didn’t see it 好吧 我就假装没看到
[12:56] and go back to Mom and Dad. 然后回爸爸妈妈那里去
[12:57] Well, go to the bathroom first, obviously, 当然了 得先去厕所
[12:59] but then back to them. So, good luck with this. 然后回他们身边去 祝你们好运了
[13:02] Yeah, just go pee. Or poop. 行啊 去尿尿吧 或者拉屎
[13:03] Whatever you’re gonna do. 随便你干什么
[13:04] – It’s pee. Number one. – We know what number pee is. -是尿尿 小号 -我知道尿尿是小号
[13:08] So, Mexico? You, me and the legs? On the run? 去墨西哥吗 你 我 腿着跑路
[13:10] We try to stay one step ahead of the federales? 我们要试着比墨西哥联邦部队领先一步
[13:13] Maybe we end up learning a thing or two? 也许最后能了解到什么事
[13:14] About life? About ourselves? 关于人生 关于我们自己
[13:17] Come on. You got this, Linda. 加油 你能行的 琳达
[13:20] Clear your mind. 放空大脑
[13:21] Nothing in there at all. 什么都不要想
[13:23] – Bob, don’t breathe. – ‘Kay. -鲍勃 憋住呼吸 -好
[13:26] Aah! You know what it is? 你知道这是为什么吗
[13:27] It’s those aliens eating pizza. They’re distracting me. 因为那两个吃披萨的外星人 他们让我分心
[13:30] Really? They didn’t distract me. I like them. 是吗 他们没让我分心 我还蛮喜欢他们
[13:32] They’re interested in our culture. 他们是对我们的文化感兴趣
[13:33] They’re not interested in anyone but themselves. 他们除了自己 谁都不在乎
[13:35] Linda, I’m a little scared to talk to you right now, 琳达 我现在有点害怕和你说话
[13:38] but, we lost our kids. 但是 我们的孩子丢了
[13:40] And now we’re just two middle-aged people 我们现在就是两个中年人
[13:42] playing mini-golf on Thanksgiving. 在感恩节玩迷你高尔夫
[13:44] One normal, and one… you. 一个人很正常 另一个是你
[13:46] So, how about we just call it, find the kids, and go? 不如我们就先别打了 找到孩子就走吧
[13:49] And then I can cook dinner. 然后我可以做晚餐
[13:50] And we could possibly never do this again. 我们就再也别打迷你高尔夫了
[13:52] Bob, I need this. 鲍勃 我需要打下去
[13:53] And I’m going to get another hole in one 我要再打一个一杆进洞
[13:55] and as soon as I do, we can go. 等我打进了 我们就走
[13:56] Also, we’re not playing by ourselves. 还有 我们不是在自己玩
[13:58] Tina still likes us. 蒂娜还喜欢我们
[13:59] She’s just in the bathroom. 她只是去厕所了
[14:01] Oh, crumb bums! This is your fault. 该死的 这都是你的错
[14:03] I miss Tina. 我想念蒂娜
[14:04] And your fault, other alien. 也是你的错 外星人二号
[14:06] So smug. 很得意吧
[14:09] Poor, dumb mini-golf goofs. 可怜的迷你高尔夫傻子
[14:10] Nope, nope. Going back to Mom and Dad. 不行 回爸爸妈妈那里去
[14:12] Not gonna get involved in this. 不能牵扯到他们的事里
[14:13] I’ve got a teen party on the line. 我还有个青少年派对要参加呢
[14:15] Oh, crap. The manager. He’s gonna see them. 糟糕 经理 他要看到他们了
[14:18] Oh, excuse me, mister, mini-manager. 打扰了 先生 迷你经理
[14:22] That’s my name, ha-ha. No, it’s not. It-it’s Michael. 我就叫这个 其实不是 我叫迈克尔
[14:25] What can I do for you? 有什么需要帮忙
[14:26] I’m… I was just wondering, could you tell me 我在想 你能不能告诉我
[14:28] what’s the story behind… that? 这个东西背后的故事
[14:31] – And keep looking this way while you do it? – Oh, that? -同时能一直看这边吗 -这个吗
[14:33] I had it made for my wife 这是为了我妻子做的
[14:35] for our tenth wedding anniversary. 作为我们十周年结婚纪念的礼物
[14:36] She didn’t want it in the house, so I brought it out here. 她不想摆在家里 所以我就带到这里来了
[14:39] Wow. That’s really, really great and interesting. 真是太棒了 真有意思
[14:43] Yeah, turns out her and I have very different ideas 对 显然在什么是好礼物的问题上
[14:45] about what makes a great gift, apparently. 我和她看法截然不同
[14:48] Oh, that reminds me. 这提醒我了
[14:49] I got to go wipe the bird poop off the mermaid sculpture. 我得去擦美人鱼雕塑上的鸟屎了
[14:52] I made a promise to her years ago and I’m keeping it. 多年前我承诺要擦的 我要守诺
[14:54] The mermaid, not my wife. 我是对美人鱼许诺 不是我妻子
[14:55] But my wife and the mermaid are friends, so it’s fine. 但是她们是好朋友 所以没事
[14:57] Yeah, you should definitely go in that direction 对 你就是往那边走
[14:59] and do that right away. And, take your time. 马上去擦 慢慢来
[15:02] Okay, I’m done helping. 好了 我帮完忙了
[15:05] Fine, still helping. 好吧 还没帮完
[15:06] This is so stupid. 这太蠢了
[15:08] Are we gonna have to hold these dumb legs up 我们余生是要一直
[15:09] for the rest of our lives? 抬着它的腿吗
[15:11] I’m sick of holding up my own legs. 我连抬自己的腿都觉得烦
[15:13] let’s put them down. 我们把它放下吧
[15:14] Gene, I don’t think we have any other choice. 吉恩 我觉得我们别无选择
[15:17] We’re just gonna have to 我们得去告诉爸妈
[15:18] go and tell Mom and Dad that we broke the yeti. 我们弄坏了野人装置
[15:20] And then Tina will say, “I told you so” 然后蒂娜就会说 “我早说过”
[15:22] and then we’ll go to mini-golf jail 然后我们就要进迷你高尔夫监狱
[15:23] and probably have to make mini license plates. 可能还要做迷你牌照
[15:26] Do you think we’ll still be allowed 你觉得在警察
[15:27] to have Thanksgiving dinner tonight 今晚把我们抓走前
[15:28] before the cops take us away? 我们还能吃上感恩节晚餐吗
[15:29] Maybe Mom will pack us a little jail turkey or something. 或许妈妈会给我们打包点监狱火鸡什么的
[15:32] – Oh, God. – Guys, wait. -天啊 -你们 等下
[15:34] What do you want, Tina? 你想干吗 蒂娜
[15:35] Yes, we broke this thing 没错 我们搞坏了这个设备
[15:36] and now we’re gonna get into huge trouble. 现在我们惹上大麻烦了
[15:38] You were right, we were dumb. Happy? 你说得对 我们蠢死了 你开心了吧
[15:39] No. Listen, don’t tell Mom and Dad anything. 不 听着 什么都别和爸妈说
[15:42] What? We have to. There’s no way to fix that yeti. 什么 得告诉他们 我们没法修野人设备
[15:44] Turns out we’re not the savvy mechanical engineers 看来我们不是我以为的那种
[15:47] – I assumed we were. – We’ve leaned it, tilted it, -精明的机械工程师 -我们把它斜挂 倾侧
[15:49] and leaned it again. What else is there? 再靠着 那剩下什么了
[15:51] And don’t say leaning. We’ve tried that. 别再说要斜靠了 我们试过了
[15:53] We need something to replace this broken rod in here 腿是挂在这上面的 我们得找个东西
[15:55] that the legs rest on like… 代替这根断了的棍…
[15:57] oh, this. 比如这个
[15:58] That tiny pencil? But it’s so wee. 那根小铅笔吗 但它太细了
[16:01] No, we get a whole bunch of them. 不 我们需要一整把铅笔
[16:02] Oh, my God, Tina, you’re a genius. 天啊 蒂娜 你真是个天才
[16:04] Gene, pencils. Quick, let’s go. 吉恩 铅笔 快点 我们走
[16:06] I’ve never run towards a pencil in my life, but okay! 我从没为了一根铅笔跑过 但好吧
[16:12] – Okay, here’s the goods. – And I kept one for myself -好了 铅笔在这 -我自己留了一根
[16:14] to put behind my ear like an old-timey newspaper man. 别在耳后 像个老派新闻工作者
[16:16] Great. So, I’m gonna jam a bunch of pencils 好 那我要将这把铅笔塞进齿轮里
[16:18] into this gear thing until it works again. Fingers crossed. 让这个设备再次运转 祈祷吧
[16:21] Oh, God. 天啊
[16:22] I love it. 我爱了
[16:23] Are you sure you’re not moonlighting for NASA? 你确定没有私下在美国宇航局打工吗
[16:25] You can tell us, we’re cool. 你可以告诉我们 我们有心理准备
[16:27] Nice. Got it in two. Two for Bob. 太好了 两杆进洞 鲍勃得两分
[16:30] Yeah, yeah, Tommy Two-Strokes. 行了 两杆王汤米
[16:31] Get ready for Linda Look-at-my-Hole-in-One. 来迎接琳达闪亮的一杆进洞
[16:33] Just as long as you don’t 只要你别把名字
[16:35] permanently change your name to that. 永远改成那个就行
[16:36] Okay. Feeling really, really good about this one. 好 这一球手感非常好
[16:40] No! I-I… 不要 我
[16:41] I hit it by accident. Redo, redo. 我不小心撞到的 再来再来
[16:43] Okay, I’ll just put a little asterisk 好的 我标一个小星号
[16:45] on the scorecard and write “Redo”. 标在计分板上 写上重来
[16:48] But go ahead and start again. 开始吧 再来一杆
[16:49] I will. And if I get it in one, it counts as one. 好的 如果我进了 就算是一杆进洞
[16:52] Yup. Just gonna put that asterisk. 好 得标个星号
[16:54] We’re doing everything we can. Stay calm. 我们尽力了 保持镇静
[16:56] You’re gonna dance again. Oh, how you’ll dance. 你会再次摇摆 但是怎么修好你呢
[16:58] Ooh! More customers. 来顾客了
[17:00] Thanksgiving mini-golf is officially happening. 感恩节迷你高尔夫活动正式流行了
[17:02] Oh, crap. More people showed up. 糟糕 来人了
[17:04] We got to fix this quick. 我们得快点修好
[17:05] – Welcome, welcome! – Hide. -欢迎光临 -藏起来
[17:06] Planet Mystery World at your service. 神秘星球乐园为您服务
[17:08] I’m coming right over. 马上来
[17:09] – Hurry, Tina. – I know, I know. -快点蒂娜 -我知道我知道
[17:11] Push in those pencils, pencil pusher. 快把铅笔放进去
[17:13] It’s the final hole. 这是最后一洞了
[17:15] This is my last chance. 这是我最后的机会了
[17:16] The power is inside you, Linda. Find that power again. 力量就在你体内 琳达 找到它
[17:19] Shoot, did I take the butter out of the fridge before we left? 出门前我把黄油从冰箱里拿出来了吗
[17:21] – Bob! Putting! – Sorry. -鲍勃 我要打了 -抱歉
[17:23] Yes, yes, yes. 太好了
[17:25] No. No. Are you kidding me?! 什么 开什么玩笑
[17:28] You’re still a wonderful person, Lin. 你依然很棒 琳
[17:31] Don’t let mini-golf destroy you. 别让迷你高尔夫毁了你
[17:33] Hey, you got a hole in one in life? 起码你有一次一杆进洞了
[17:36] – And at the fourth hole. – And at the fourth hole. -在第四个洞那 -对 在第四个洞
[17:38] Which I will remember forever. 我会永远记得那个球
[17:40] Yes. Can we go home now so I can finally make dinner? 是的 现在能回家让我做晚饭了吗
[17:43] – And have wine? – And have wine. -再喝点酒 -对 喝点酒
[17:44] All right! Let’s get the kids 好的 我们去找孩子
[17:46] – and get the hell out of here! – Oh, thank God. -带他们离开这个鬼地方 -谢天谢地
[17:48] M’kay, this seems like the right amount of pencils, 铅笔塞得差不多了
[17:51] because that’s all we had. Let’s put the legs on. 因为只有这么多 把腿装上吧
[17:54] Hey, kids, wherever you are! 孩子们 不管你们在哪
[17:56] It’s time to go home and eat. 该回家吃饭了
[17:58] Okay, great. Quick, quick, quick. 太好了 快快快
[17:59] And don’t bother asking about the score 不用问我们得了多少分
[18:01] because I threw out the scorecard 因为我把计分板扔了
[18:02] and it doesn’t matter, no one cares. 它不重要 没人在意
[18:04] My score was really good, though. 我得分很高就是了
[18:05] – Just saying. – No. -只是胡说罢了 -不是
[18:07] Please let this work. 希望行得通
[18:08] Legs, don’t fail us now. 腿啊 千万别辜负我们
[18:10] Okay, let’s slowly let go and step back 很好 慢慢放下 退回去
[18:14] and act like everything we’re doing right now is totally natural. 表现得自然一点
[18:18] Yes! I mean, yeah, this is how his legs work. 很好 它的腿本来就是这样的
[18:21] And this is how I stand when I’m being super normal. 我也在很自然地站着
[18:24] Okay, let’s wrap it up 收拾一下吧
[18:26] so we can head back home to Turkey Town. 准备返回我们的火鸡之家吧
[18:27] Where we belong. 我们属于那里
[18:28] – Ready. – Sounds good. – Yep, yep. -准备好了 -很好 -好 好
[18:30] I want to go do the yeti! 我想要去玩大野人
[18:31] Okay, okay, slow down. She loves the yeti. 好的 慢点 她喜欢大野人
[18:34] What’s not to love? Great hole. Great yeti. 谁不喜欢呢 很棒的洞 很棒的野人
[18:36] Yup, yup. 是的 是的
[18:37] Mini-golf, yum! 迷你高尔夫 美味
[18:39] Oh, no! 天啊 不
[18:40] Oh, God. Is that supposed to happen? 天哪 这样是正常的吗
[18:43] and we’re walking to the car… 我们正走向汽车…
[18:45] No, wait. 不 等等
[18:46] Mom, Dad, Gene and I have to tell you something. 爸爸 妈妈 我和吉恩要坦白点事情
[18:51] When I said we’d pay for it I was really hoping 当我说我们会赔偿的时候
[18:53] he would say, “That’s okay.” 我希望他会说”没关系”
[18:54] But now we’re paying for it. 但现在我们真的要赔偿了
[18:56] The kids are paying for it. 是孩子们要赔偿
[18:57] Right, but that means we have to start paying them 没错 但是羊毛还是出在羊身上
[19:00] so they can pay us. So, really, we’re paying. 所以 还是我们要赔偿
[19:02] – Well, they’re grounded. – And banned. -好 他们被禁足了 -并且被禁入了
[19:04] Banned from a mini-golf course. 禁入迷你高尔夫球场
[19:06] Should we leave them somewhere? 我们要在哪里放下他们吗
[19:08] Yeah, I’ll keep an eye out for a good spot. 好 我留意下有没有合适的地点
[19:10] I’d just like to mention again how sorry we are. 我还是想说一下 我们感到很抱歉
[19:13] And how Thanksgiving is a time of forgiveness. 还有感恩节是一个原谅的好机会
[19:16] And also, Tina was right. 还有 蒂娜是对的
[19:18] Gene and I shouldn’t have been messing with the legs. 我和吉恩不应该玩那两条腿
[19:20] It was an accident and it could’ve happened to anyone. 这是个意外 任何人都可能遇上
[19:22] I mean, dancing yetis? 跳舞的野人
[19:23] A lot of moving parts. A lot that can go wrong. 非常多的活动部分 很容易出意外
[19:25] – Yeah, I guess that’s true. – Yeah, maybe. -我觉得有道理 -可能吧
[19:27] Thanks, T. 谢谢你 小蒂
[19:28] Dancing yetis is what I’m gonna call my S-Corp. 以后我的分公司就叫跳舞的野人
[19:31] There you are. You look amazing. 好了 你看起来棒极了
[19:33] I missed you so much while I was at mini-golf. 在打迷你高尔夫时 我一直想着你
[19:35] You played mini-golf without me? 你打迷你高尔夫没带上我
[19:37] Wait, you like mini-golf? 等一下 你喜欢迷你高尔夫
[19:38] Of course I like mini-golf. I’m a turkey. 我当然喜欢 我是只火鸡
[19:41] Right, right, sorry. I’ll-I’ll take you next time? 好吧 对不起 下次带你去
[19:43] – Good. – Next year, I’m just gonna -很好 -明年我会
[19:45] sit on the couch, have some wine, not shower 坐在沙发上 喝点小酒 不洗澡
[19:47] and watch the parade on TV like a normal person. 像个正常人一样在电视上看游行
[19:49] Happy Thanksgiving, Bob. 鲍勃 感恩节快乐
[19:51] Happy Thanksgiving, Lin. 琳达 感恩节快乐
[19:54] you already have mashed potatoes in your mustache, somehow. 你胡子上不知怎么已经粘上了土豆泥
[19:56] Oh, God, I do. 天啊 真的
[19:57] Ha! Mash-stache. 土豆泥胡子
[19:59] Sorry we got you grounded 抱歉我们害你一起被禁足
[20:00] and you have to miss the party, Tina. 还让你错过了派对 蒂娜
[20:02] With the high school boys farting 高中的男孩
[20:04] their high school farts all over the beach. 在沙滩上吹着高中的牛
[20:05] Yeah. But there will be other high school boys parties. 嗯 但还会有其他高中男生派对的
[20:08] In high school, I’m assuming? 希望是在高中吧
[20:09] Hey, also sorry for, 我还要道歉
[20:13] sort of being jerky earlier. 我之前太混蛋了
[20:14] And for calling you a dumb-dummy-boob-head. 还叫你大傻帽
[20:16] You called me that? 你这么叫过我吗
[20:17] Not to your face, but yeah. 没有当面叫 但是有过
[20:19] I’m sorry too. I was a little on a high horse today. 我也抱歉 我今天有点太傲慢了
[20:21] And not just ’cause of that one hole we played 并不是因为我们今天
[20:23] that had that really big horse being ridden by another smaller horse. 玩了那个大马骑小马的洞
[20:26] You were kind of amazing today. 你今天真是太棒了
[20:28] I mean, it didn’t work for long. 虽然没持续多久
[20:29] But it worked for a minute. 但是也维持了一段时间
[20:31] Thanks. And, hey, it was pretty mature of you 谢谢 你今天能向爸妈坦白
[20:33] to tell Mom and Dad the truth. 也是很成熟的表现
[20:34] We’re grown-up folk now. I drink seltzer. 我们都是成年人了 我今天还喝了苏打水
[20:37] Louise, I know we’re not always going to want 露易丝 我知道你们不会
[20:39] to do the same things, but I’ll always have your back. 一直干傻事的 但是我会一直支持你
[20:41] – Same here. – And I’ve got all your backs, too. -我也是 -我也会支持你们俩
[20:44] I’ll never put anything ahead of my sisters. 任何东西都没有我的姐妹们重要
[20:47] – Kids. Dinner. -Turkey! -孩子们吃饭了 -火鸡
[20:48] – Get out of my way! – Hey. Ow! -别挡路 -慢点
[20:49] Gene, watch it! 吉恩 小心点
[20:50] * Three, two, one, roll * *三二一 开球*
[20:52] * With just one goal * *向着一个目标*
[20:54] * Got to get it just right * *直冲目标*
[20:55] * To make the yeti go * *向着野人进发*
[20:57] * Head spin, arm flaps * *转头 挥臂*
[20:58] * Legs do their tippy-tap * *双腿踢踏*
[20:59] * All at once is a vision * *一切只在一念之间*
[21:00] * But only with precision * *但需要精准*
[21:02] * Three, two, one, roll, just one goal * *三二一 开球 向着一个目标*
[21:04] * Got to get it just right to make the yeti go * *直冲目标 向着野人进发*
[21:07] * – Sometimes the legs fall off – Say what? * *-腿可能会掉 -什么*
[21:09] *But then Tina comes and saves your butt * *蒂娜帮你收拾烂摊子*
[21:11] * Mini-golf, yum! * *迷你高尔夫 好吃*
[21:12] * Three, two, one, roll * *三二一 开球*
[21:14] * With just one goal * *向着一个目标*
[21:15] * Got to get it just right to make the yeti go * *直冲目标 向着野人进发*
[21:17] * Three, two, one, roll * *三二一 开球*
[21:19] * Mini-golf, yum! * *迷你高尔夫 好吃*
[21:20] * Mini-golf, yum! * *迷你高尔夫 好吃*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 贴身保镖(Bodyguard)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme