Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 天生杀虫狂 除虫害公司
[00:21] Wow, a virtual reality arcade. 是虚拟现实游戏厅诶
[00:22] Is this for real? 是真的吗
[00:23] I mean, I know it’s not, 当然我知道不是真的
[00:24] ’cause it’s virtual, but still. 毕竟叫虚拟现实 但还是难以置信
[00:26] I love fun things that are steps from where I live. 太好了 好玩的东西就在家门口
[00:29] Question, how does one do VR? 提问 虚拟现实怎么玩
[00:31] You don’t just do VR, you experience it. 虚拟现实不是玩的 那叫体验
[00:34] Have you experienced it? 你体验过吗
[00:35] No, but I’ve watched videos online 没有 但我看过网络视频
[00:37] and I’ve read message boards and I’ve meditated about it 读过网站留言 还在大脑里想象过
[00:39] and I’m sure that when I actually do it, 我敢说一旦我真的上手
[00:41] it’ll be the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. 那就是我这辈子最美好的事情
[00:43] – You also said that about bread bowls. – And roller shoes. -你也是这么说面包碗的 -还有旱冰鞋
[00:46] Yeah, but this is different. 但这可不一样
[00:47] It’s like if reality and computers had a baby 它就像是现实与电脑生的孩子
[00:49] and that baby made you happier than any real baby could. 它给你的快乐是真正的小孩无法比拟的
[00:52] Hey, kids. How was school? 孩子们 学校怎么样
[00:53] I don’t know. Pretty sure I went to it. 不知道 反正去过了
[00:55] All I can think about is this now. 我眼里现在只有这个
[00:57] I know, right? 可不是嘛
[00:57] I came out here to sweep, 我是出来扫地的
[00:59] but I really just wanted to look in the window again. 但总是忍不住想再往里张望
[01:02] I think I’d like to experience a reality 好想体验下另一种现实
[01:04] that’s different from this one. 和我当下不同的那种
[01:05] No offense, you’re-you’re all great. 别误会 我爱你们
[01:07] It’s opening tomorrow is what I’m getting from that. 上面写着明天营业
[01:10] High five! 击掌
[01:12] That-that wasn’t our best high five. 这不是我们平时的击掌水平
[01:13] It wasn’t our worst. 更烂的也有过
[01:14] Remember that time on the couch? 记得沙发上的那次吗
[01:16] When I sprained my shoulder? 我扭伤了肩膀的那次
[01:17] Yes. It still hurts. 嗯 现在还疼着
[01:18] Anyway, we’re definitely doing this… 总之我们来定了
[01:20] 开业大吉 每人每小时45美元
[01:21] $45 per hour? 45块一小时
[01:24] Yeah, we’re not doing that. Sorry, Gene. 看来咱去不成了 抱歉吉恩
[01:26] Hey, don’t look now, but Mom’s staring at us. 别往那边看 妈妈正在看我们
[01:29] She knows I’m not sweeping. 她知道我没在扫地
[01:31] Come inside, I’m lonely. 快进来 都没人陪我
[01:32] Oop, I made eye contact. We better go in. 我跟她眼神对上了 我们还是进去吧
[01:34] – Yeah. – It’s like a dog in the pound or something. -好吧 -她就像等着认领的流浪狗
[01:36] But sadder. 但比那更惨
[01:38] What? $45 an hour for VR? 什么 玩VR要45块一小时
[01:41] Geez, did we get into the wrong business? 老天 我们是不是入错行了
[01:43] Did you just figure that out? 你才发现吗
[01:44] Yeah. Sorry, kids, but we can’t afford 孩子们抱歉 我们没那么多钱
[01:46] to spend $135 for you to play 你们三个去玩的话
[01:48] virtual reality games for an hour. 一小时就要135块
[01:50] This guy with math, huh? 这家伙算术真不错
[01:51] It took me a while. 我算了好一会儿
[01:53] Mother, father, I’ve decided 爸 妈 我决定
[01:55] I’ll pay for my ticket with my own money. 我要花自己的钱买票
[01:57] Because if I can’t experience VR, 因为要是不能体验虚拟现实
[01:59] then I have no use for R. 那这现实对我也没意义了
[02:01] – Really? – I thought you were saving up for something. -真的吗 -你不是有存钱想买的东西吗
[02:03] A turntable. And you were gonna call it Mabel. 买唱盘 你还打算叫它梅布尔
[02:05] Or Betty Grable. That was then. 或者贝蒂·格拉布尔 不过那是之前了
[02:07] I’m a VR man now. 我现在是VR人了
[02:09] Tina, Louise, how about you use your own money 蒂娜 露易丝 你们要不要也花自己的钱
[02:11] and come with me? 跟我一起去
[02:11] We could be virtual siblings. 那我们就是虚拟兄妹了
[02:13] No offense, Gene, 无意冒犯 吉恩
[02:14] but if we have to spend our own money, 但要是得花我们自己的钱
[02:16] then my answer is no friggin’ way. 那我绝对不去
[02:17] Yeah, that’s a “Mom and Dad’s money only” Situation for me. 对 这对我来说是”只能花爸妈的钱”的活动
[02:20] But they don’t love us enough, and that’s fine. 但看起来他们没那么爱我们 也行吧
[02:25] It’s good if people can read them 菜单是给客人看的
[02:27] and use them to make decisions about the food. 这样他们才能决定点什么单
[02:29] Great, Dad. Now look what you did. 很好 爸 瞧瞧你干的好事
[02:31] – I didn’t do it. – Well, your attitude did. -我没碰它 -你的态度碰倒了它
[02:35] – What you doing, counting your money? – Yeah. -你在干什么 数钱吗 -是的
[02:37] Looks like you’ve saved a lot. 看来你存了很多钱
[02:38] $93.38. 93.38美元
[02:40] And a Canadian coin that I’ll never spend 还有一个我永远不会花的加拿大硬币
[02:42] because it’s called a Loonie. 因为它叫加元
[02:43] Gene, I got excited about the VR place, too, 吉恩 VR我也很感兴趣
[02:46] but are you sure you want to spend all your money on it? 但你确定要把所有钱都花在这上面吗
[02:48] You’ve been saving up for so long, 你存了那么久的
[02:50] which has been surprising to none of us. 我们…一点也不惊讶
[02:53] Oh, I’m sure. 那当然
[02:54] – And, Dad? – Yeah? -对了 爸 -怎么了
[02:55] I’d like to pay for you to come with me. 我想花自己的钱请你跟我一起去
[02:56] Oh-oh, that’s really nice, Gene, 你太贴心了 吉恩
[02:58] but I’d, you know, I’d rather you 不过我还是希望
[02:59] spend your money on something for yourself. 你把钱花在自己身上
[03:02] But I want to share this with someone, 但我想跟别人一起分享
[03:03] and you seem the most interested. 而你是对VR最感兴趣的人
[03:04] Plus, what if I go alone 而且 要是我自己去
[03:06] and I get stuck in the VR world? 被困在了VR世界里怎么办
[03:08] Not that that would be bad, necessarily, 虽然这未必是坏事
[03:09] but I’d want someone there with me 但我希望在那个世界里
[03:10] that knows my bedtime routine. 也有了解我睡眠习惯的人
[03:12] Hey, how about this? I-It’s a lot of money. 这样如何 这是一大笔钱
[03:14] Do me a favor before you decide 在你下决定前 听我的话
[03:16] and just sleep on it, okay? 先好好睡一觉 行吗
[03:17] All right. The ones and fives will be cushy, 没问题 跟一块和五块的纸币睡倒没啥
[03:19] but I’m worried the coins will stick to my face. 但硬币的话感觉会粘我脸上
[03:21] No, don’t actually sleep on your money. 不 不是真的睡在钱上
[03:24] Money is dirty. 钱很脏
[03:25] Okay, Mr. Mixed Signals. 好吧 前后矛盾先生
[03:27] And brush your teeth, Gene. 记得刷牙 吉恩
[03:28] You’re all over the place. 到处都有你
[03:46] I’ll fly to the end of the universe. 我要飞到宇宙尽头
[03:47] Then smoothies. 然后喝奶昔
[03:59] Asteroid punch. Asteroid punch. 击小行星 击小行星
[04:01] Power up. Laser slice. 能力提升 激光切
[04:05] High score. 高分获胜
[04:12] Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
[04:14] Huh? Wh-what… what? 什 什… 什么
[04:15] I’ve decided. We’re going. 我决定了 我们要去
[04:16] Let’s start picking out an outfit for you. 我们来给你挑件衣服吧
[04:18] It’s six in the morning. 现在是早上六点
[04:19] So we have time to try different options. 那我们有时间尝试不同的选项
[04:20] I’m gonna sleep a little bit more. 我要再睡一下
[04:22] You lay out some outfits for me. 你帮我挑衣服吧
[04:24] Pick out something for me, too. 也给我挑一件
[04:25] Even though I’m not going. 虽然我不去
[04:27] Okay. 好吧
[04:29] Whoa, easy there, buddy. 悠着点朋友
[04:31] Why don’t you do whatever it is you’re doing 我们这儿在干大事儿呢
[04:32] away from our incredible project? 不管你做啥 离我们远一点行不
[04:34] Or just sit very still until it’s time for you to leave. 也可以就安静地坐着 等着出门
[04:37] Sorry, I’m just doing some warm-ups. 不好意思 我在热身
[04:39] Virtual reality is probably gonna be 虚拟现实
[04:40] pretty physically demanding, 可能对体力要求很高
[04:41] and I want to be limber. 我想要灵活一点
[04:43] You do the same thing before we go to a buffet. 我们去吃自助餐前你也是这么干的
[04:45] Ready. Father, are you ready to have your mind blown? 好了 父亲 你准备好被惊艳了吗
[04:49] – Yes. – Louder! -是吧 -大声点
[04:50] Yes, I’m-I-m ready. 我 我准备好了
[04:52] There’s my papa. Now let’s go. 这才是我爸爸 我们走吧
[04:53] Oh. Okay, bye. 好吧 拜
[04:55] Bye. Have fun. 拜 玩得开心
[04:57] I hope you don’t turn into Trons. 希望你们不会变成创
[04:59] see you guys in a bit. 待会儿见
[05:02] Don’t listen to him, menu tower. 别听他的 小菜
[05:04] – You’re beautiful. – He’s jealous. -你很美 -他这是嫉妒
[05:05] So, what are you gonna make your virtual wiener look like? 所以 你要把你的虚拟小鸡鸡变成什么样
[05:08] – Is that a thing? – I assume so. -有这种东西吗 -我猜有
[05:10] Two tickets, please. 两位 谢谢
[05:11] I’m treating the old man to the ride of his life. 我要请老爸感受人生中最棒的体验
[05:13] Who knows how much time he has, 谁知道他还能活多久
[05:14] – so make it good. – You got it. -所以最好别让我们失望 -没问题
[05:16] He wanted to use his own money. 他主动提出花自己的钱的
[05:18] He normally doesn’t buy things for me. 他一般不会为我花钱
[05:19] I do if he’s a good little boy. 如果他表现好我就会
[05:21] We’ll take your finest VR experience, 给我们上你们这儿最好的VR体验
[05:23] and extra-interesting wieners, please. 以及最有趣的小鸡鸡 谢谢
[05:25] I don’t understand the wiener thing, 我不明白小鸡鸡是怎么回事
[05:27] but, follow me. 跟我来吧
[05:28] Ooh, Dad, they have Beat Bakin’! 爸爸 他们有动感烘焙
[05:30] I don’t know what that is, but yeah. 没听过 不过真好
[05:32] It’s one of the best games. 这游戏超好玩
[05:33] It combines baked goods with VR, 烘焙加VR
[05:35] so… Mama likey. 爽歪歪
[05:37] Oh, that one’s actually not up and running yet. 那个游戏目前还玩不了
[05:39] I think you’re thinking about Beat Bakin’, 你说的应该是动感烘焙
[05:41] B-A-K-I-N, with an apostrophe. 火字旁的那个
[05:43] This is Beat Baking, which is similar, 我们这是动感烘”培” 很类似
[05:46] but also significantly different enough 但也有不同之处
[05:48] to be considered its own game, 不同到足以让你觉得这是两个游戏
[05:49] and not a derivative copy. 而不是山寨品
[05:51] I’m required to say that. 老板要求我这么说的
[05:52] Okay. 好吧
[05:54] Let’s get this party VR-ted. 虚拟现实派对走起来
[05:56] All right, you’re all strapped in. 好了 装备都到位了
[05:58] Remember, do not try to remove the headsets yourselves. 记住 不要擅自取下眼镜
[06:00] These should only be removed by an employee, 必须工作人员来取
[06:02] which is me. 也就是我
[06:03] Okay, I think we’re ready to go. 好了 我觉得可以开始了
[06:05] My name’s Nick. Call me if you need me. 我叫尼克 需要帮助的话可以叫我
[06:07] But, you won’t need me 但你们不会的
[06:08] ’cause you’ll be on top of a mountain! 你们会忙着征服山巅
[06:11] Great. This is gonna be fun, Gene. 好的 肯定很有趣 吉恩
[06:12] Yep, $90 to change my life forever. 当然 花90块钱彻底改变我的人生
[06:14] Goodbye, old life, you sick joke. 再见 过去的可笑人生
[06:16] You should know some people 说明一下 部分人
[06:17] may experience dizziness or nausea. 可能会出现眩晕或恶心
[06:20] Also, I’m not responsible for seizures. 但癫痫跟我们没关系
[06:22] – Wha- What? – Let’s go. We’re wasting virtual daylight. -什么 -快开始吧 我们在浪费虚拟光阴
[06:25] Okay dokey. 没问题
[06:27] – Okay. – Dad? -好的 -爸爸
[06:28] Gene, where are you? 吉恩 你在哪儿
[06:29] Right here. What do I look like? 这儿 我看起来是什么样子
[06:30] You look like a potato holding mountain climbing equipment. 你看上去像个拿着登山工具的土豆
[06:34] You look like, yeah, like a potato. 你看起来也像个土豆
[06:36] – An athletic potato? – Yup, yup. -运动型土豆吗 -对 对
[06:39] So this is what being outside is like. 所以户外就是这种感觉吗
[06:41] Look at us, climbing a mount– whoa– mountain. 瞧瞧 我们在爬…山
[06:44] Oh, your arms are backwards now. 你的胳膊向后拐了
[06:46] Did you do that on purpose? 你是故意这样的吗
[06:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:50] None of this makes me nauseous at all. 我一点都没犯恶心
[06:53] What happened? 怎么会是
[06:53] My arms just turned into legs, I think. 我的胳膊变成腿了
[06:55] I mean, it’s fun, but it doesn’t seem like 倒是挺有意思 但好像不是
[06:57] the best idea for mountain climbing. 爬山的最佳选择
[06:59] – Nick? – I’m Gene. -尼克 -我是吉恩
[07:00] No, I-I’m calling for the guy. 不 我是在叫那个店员
[07:01] Nick, are you there? 尼克 你在吗
[07:03] I think we need some help with how great this is going. 我们需要帮助 现在的状况不太好
[07:06] Whoever said “Ain’t no mountain high enough” 说 “山不嫌高”的人
[07:08] was sorely mistaken. 可真是大错特错了
[07:12] – Nick. Nick. – Hi. Is there a problem? -尼克 尼克 -来了 有什么问题吗
[07:14] I was on my phone, and then you seemed to be yelling a lot. 我刚在打电话 好像听到你在大喊大叫
[07:16] Yeah. Hey, there might be something wrong with the game. 是的 游戏好像出了点问题
[07:20] – Really? – I mean, my dad’s arms are on backwards, -真的吗 -是的 我爸的胳膊向后拐了
[07:22] and my arms are legs, 我的胳膊变成了腿
[07:23] and we’re both sliding down the mountain unathletically. 我俩都从山上掉下来 一点不像运动型人士
[07:26] Oh, yeah. Wow. Look at that. 真是呢
[07:28] Yeah and I-I’m feeling a little dizzy. 我现在有点头晕
[07:30] Well, I told you you might. 我说过可能会晕吧
[07:31] I still don’t like it. 那我也不喜欢
[07:32] All right, here. How about this? 这样吧
[07:34] Why don’t I move you on 我给你们换一个
[07:34] to one of our other amazing games, 也很棒的游戏
[07:35] and I’ll take a look at this one. 这个给我看看
[07:37] Please take the headset off. Hurry. 请快帮我取下来 快点
[07:38] I-I’m gonna close my eyes. Oh, thank you. 我先闭上眼睛 多谢
[07:40] This doesn’t count against our hour, right? 这不算在我们的时长里面 对吧
[07:42] No, no, no, no. I mean, yes, but no. 不不不 我是说 算也不算
[07:44] – So, no? – Exactly. But yes. -所以 不算对吗 -没错 算的
[07:48] Careful, Tina, careful. 小心点 蒂娜 小心
[07:50] This is the most important thing 这比世上任何人
[07:52] anyone’s ever done in the world. 做过的事都要重要
[07:53] Do you think I don’t know that?! 你以为我不知道吗
[07:56] Hey, kids. Whoa! 嘿 孩子们 哇哦
[07:59] Is that the tallest you’ve ever gotten it? 这是你们搭得最高的一次吧
[08:00] Yeah. We’re in uncharted territory. 是的 我们破记录了
[08:02] It’s true. 没错
[08:03] In the past, we’ve had some… hiccups. 之前老是遇到一些…状况
[08:05] Hey, I’m back. 嘿 我回来了
[08:06] – No! – No! – Let’s get him! -不 -不 -抓住他
[08:08] – Mom! – Oh, my God! – Murder her! -妈妈 -我的天 -杀了她
[08:11] – Gene… – Honest mistake. -吉恩 -无心之过
[08:12] Yeah, So I’m gonna need everybody to stop breathing, okay? 现在我需要所有人屏住呼吸
[08:15] The air might knock it over. 呼吸气流可能会吹倒它
[08:16] If you have to breathe, go outside. 如果要呼吸 就出去
[08:18] Yes, ma’am. 遵命女士
[08:19] You know what I’m thinking, Tina? 知道我在想什么吗 蒂娜
[08:20] I’m thinking we might be able to go all the way. 我在想 我们也许可以一直搭下去
[08:22] – All the way? N-No. – Yes. -一直搭下去吗 不是吧 -可以的
[08:25] What’s “All the way” mean? “一直搭下去”是什么意思
[08:26] Up to the ceiling, Teddy. 一直搭到天花板 泰迪
[08:27] It’s a dream we never thought would come true. 我们从未想过有一天会梦想成真
[08:29] Until today. 直到今天
[08:30] Careful, Mom. No swinging doors open. 当心 妈 别大力开门
[08:33] Oh, sorry. Wow. 对不起 真厉害
[08:34] You got another row on there. 你们又搭了一层呢
[08:36] Getting taller and wider. 更高更宽了
[08:38] There’s talk of going all the way. 有人说要一直搭下去
[08:39] We’re gonna need more menus. 我们需要更多菜单
[08:40] Do we still have the ones with the misprint? 我们还留着那些印错的菜单吗
[08:42] The ones where we spelled “Burger” “Boogers”? 就是我们把”汉堡”写成”憨宝”的那些
[08:44] – I thought it was “French flies.” – It was both. -不是”炸鼠条”吗 -两种都有
[08:46] Girls, I know I’ve been the cool mom 姑娘们 到目前为止我都没阻止你们
[08:47] letting you do this menu tower, 是你们心中的酷妈
[08:49] but I think we got to call it. 但我想是时候停手了
[08:50] I mean, what if a customer comes in? 要是客人进来怎么办
[08:52] Why would that happen? 客人为什么会来
[08:53] Plus, they’ll be in awe. 再说了 客人看到这个会心怀敬畏
[08:55] They’ll be like, “I’m eating a burger in the presence of greatness.” 他们会说 “我在巨作面前吃汉堡”
[08:57] They’ll probably tell the newspaper to come. 甚至可能叫媒体来报道
[09:01] I don’t know, kids. 说不好 孩子们
[09:02] We got to at least pretend to be a restaurant. 我们至少得做出餐馆的样子
[09:04] Come on, Linda, don’t you want to be 别这样 琳达 你这辈子
[09:06] part of something for once in your life? 难道就不想参与一次壮举吗
[09:08] Yeah, you should want us to succeed. 对啊 你应该希望我们成功
[09:10] – We’re your children. – Yeah. -我们是你的孩子 -对
[09:11] Okay, fine, I’ll get the other menus from the basement. 行 好吧 我去地下室拿菜单
[09:14] But this comes down before Gene and Dad get back. 但在吉恩和爸爸回来前 这个必须拆掉
[09:16] I’m a responsible business owner. 我是个负责的老板娘
[09:18] I’m proud of you, Linda! 我为你感到骄傲 琳达
[09:20] Are we moving? 我们在动吗
[09:21] I can’t tell. 我不知道
[09:22] But this virtual water is impressive. 但这个虚拟水域很不错
[09:24] I think I can feel it splashing on my arms. 我都能感到水溅在我的胳膊上
[09:27] That’s me. 是我
[09:27] I’m spraying water on you to make the game more immersive. 为了让游戏更逼真 我在朝你的胳膊喷水
[09:29] Is it working? 游戏体验好吗
[09:30] It’s kind of making me have to pee. 这让我觉得有点想尿尿
[09:32] Oh, I’ll stop. Don’t pee on the Jet Skis. 我不喷了 别尿在摩托艇上
[09:34] At least I’m not dizzy anymore. 至少我不再头晕了
[09:36] Just, seasick. 但有点晕船
[09:37] Just look at the horizon. 看着地平线
[09:38] Actually, don’t. 还是别看了
[09:39] It keeps disappearing 它一直消失
[09:40] and then reappearing and also rotating? 又重新出现 还不停旋转
[09:43] Make up your mind, horizon! 赶紧做决定 地平线朋友
[09:47] Easy, Mom. Easy. 轻一点 妈妈 轻一点
[09:49] There we go. 您点的餐
[09:50] Thanks. You have a restroom? 多谢 我可以用下卫生间吗
[09:52] – No. – Tell him to go outside. Please. -不行 -让他去外面上
[09:54] Can you walk very slowly? 你可以慢慢地走吗
[09:57] yeah, I think so. 好的
[09:58] Oh, God. Okay, just… 天啊…
[09:59] Maybe don’t swing your arms so much. Thank you. 摆臂幅度可以小点吗 谢谢
[10:01] – That was close. – Too close. -刚才好险 -太险了
[10:02] Should we just close the restaurant? 我们是不是应该关店
[10:04] No, we’re not closing the restaurant. 不 不能关店
[10:06] Should we put it to a vote? 要投票吗
[10:07] Closing the restaurant? 赞成关门的
[10:10] – No. – Well, shoot, you’re outvoted. -不行 -你输了
[10:12] So don’t be a sore loser, Mom. 要输得起 妈妈
[10:15] Flying should be pretty fun, right? 飞行应该很有趣吧
[10:17] Looks fun from here. 从这里看起来挺有趣的
[10:19] Did you start? 你已经开始了吗
[10:20] The guy said if you flap your wings you’ll fly faster. 那人说如果扇动翅膀 你会飞的更快
[10:23] You want to try that? 你要试一试吗
[10:24] Okay. Going faster. 好吧 越来越快了
[10:26] too fast! Too fast! 太快了 太快了
[10:28] Okay, good. 好吧
[10:29] I-I’ll be right back. 我一会回来
[10:31] keep playing. 你继续玩
[10:33] Excuse me. Hi. 打扰下
[10:34] Hey, how about that flying game, huh? 飞行游戏好玩吗
[10:35] That fan makes it feel like the air’s blowing right in your face. 风扇给你气流直吹脸庞的感觉
[10:38] Actually, the fan might be just blowing dust around. 感觉就是把灰尘吹得到处都是
[10:40] But we have a bigger problem, which is the game is bad, 这不是重点 重点是这游戏很烂
[10:44] like the other ones were, also. 其它的游戏也是
[10:46] What? No, they’re not bad. 什么 不 并不烂
[10:48] they’re just, you know, buggy. 只是有些小问题
[10:49] And all the stuff doesn’t always work. 偶尔某些部分会出差错
[10:51] Right. Well, you know, 好吧 我是想说
[10:52] my son spent all his money buying the tickets. 我儿子把全部存款都花在这上面了
[10:54] I was wondering if there was a way 如果可以的话
[10:55] he could maybe get some of it back, or all of it? 能否给他退一部分钱 退全款更好
[10:58] Sorry, can’t do that. 抱歉 不行
[11:00] It’s against the owner’s policy to give refunds 我们老板定的规矩是
[11:01] after customers play the games. 开玩后不接受退款
[11:03] Can I talk to the owner? 我能和老板谈一谈吗
[11:04] He’s not answering my calls. 他不接我的电话
[11:05] – What? – Yeah I’ve been calling him. -什么 -对 我一直在给他打电话
[11:06] He won’t answer. 他不接
[11:06] I-Isn’t this the first day? 这店不是今天刚开张吗
[11:08] It’s a soft opening. 现在是试营业
[11:09] Yes, very soft. 够潦草的
[11:11] Can you do something to make up 你能做点什么弥补一下吗
[11:13] for how awful this has been so far? Sorry. 到现在为止 一切都好糟糕 抱歉
[11:15] Listen, I can’t do refunds, 听着 我不能退款
[11:16] but I can do another hour for free. 但我能让你们再免费玩一小时
[11:18] And I’ll troubleshoot everything tonight, 我今晚上会解决所有的问题
[11:20] watch some tutorials and talk to my cousin. 看一些教程 和我表哥聊一聊
[11:22] He knows a lot about VR. 他很了解VR
[11:23] Don’t you know a lot about VR? 你不怎么了解VR吗
[11:26] Yes. So more things might work tomorrow. 了解啊 所以明天会有更多能玩的
[11:28] – You want to come back then? – Great. -你想明天再来玩吗 -好啊
[11:30] So free more of this. 能免费再玩这种玩意了
[11:32] You’re welcome. 不客气
[11:33] Hey, buddy, h-how you doing in there? 儿子 你感觉怎么样
[11:37] Okay. looks like you’re back in the air. 看起来 你又飞起来了
[11:39] That’s good, right? 这挺好的 是吧
[11:41] I can’t tell. 我不知道
[11:41] I think my tears are blurring up the headset. 我觉得我的眼泪要把VR眼镜弄模糊了
[11:44] – Oh, boy. – No crying in the headsets, please. -天啊 -请不要戴着眼镜哭
[11:46] Sorry, I’ll just cry virtually. 抱歉 我就虚拟着哭好了
[11:52] – So that was… – A complete waste. -这真是… -完全得浪费
[11:55] You and Mom were right. 你和妈妈是对的
[11:56] I should have saved my money. 我应该把钱存起来的
[11:57] I could have bought a turntable 我本来可以买个唱盘
[11:59] and then made my all-scratching album 然后制作自己的”擦痕”专辑
[12:00] called The Tables Have Turned. 取名为”风水轮流转”
[12:02] I’m sorry, Gene. Are you okay? 抱歉 吉恩 你没事吧
[12:04] Yeah. It’s not your fault that a boy’s hopes and dreams 没事 小朋友的梦想就是有可能被冷血抹杀
[12:07] can be murdered in cold blood. 这不是你的错
[12:10] All those years of birthday card money down the drain. 这么多年的生日红包就这么打水漂了
[12:13] This is worse than when I actually flushed 这比我真的用生日红包来打水漂
[12:15] that birthday money down the drain. 还要糟糕
[12:17] Yeah, that was not smart. 是啊 这可不明智
[12:18] I’m sorry, I can’t get your money back, 抱歉 我没法把你的钱要回来
[12:20] but I got you an extra hour of VR for free. 但我给你争取到了额外一小时的免费游玩时间
[12:23] We-we can go tomorrow. 我们可以明天来
[12:25] And you can save more, eventually. 你以后还是能存下更多钱的
[12:27] Yeah, but it’s gonna take forever. 是啊 但是要好久时间
[12:28] Between you and me, my job doesn’t pay that well. 跟你说个秘密 我的工作工资可不高
[12:32] Oh, no. 不是吧
[12:33] “Oh, no” You love it? “不是吧”是出于喜悦吗
[12:34] Before you say anything, 在你说话前
[12:36] try to appreciate the craftsmanship. 先欣赏一下我们的艺术
[12:38] I’ve never seen them so focused, Bob. 我从来没见她们这么专心过 鲍勃
[12:40] – Please let us keep it up. – Yeah, please. -请让我们继续搭吧 -是啊 求你了
[12:42] I want to see how high they can go. 我想看她们能搭多高
[12:43] I need to see. Please! 我需要看下去 求你了
[12:45] – Please. – Please. -求你了 -求你了
[12:50] I just couldn’t handle seeing all three of my kids 我只是无法看着我的三个孩子们
[12:52] have their hearts broken today, Lin. 今天都伤心 琳
[12:54] One was enough. I don’t want to be dramatic, 一个就够了 我不是夸张
[12:55] but I think that VR place took Gene’s childhood. 但我觉得VR体验店夺走了吉恩的童年
[12:59] Well, you know, there’s disappointment in life. 好啦 生活哪能都如意
[13:02] I guess 11 years old is maybe an okay time 我想也许十一岁这个年龄的孩子
[13:05] to get a little mud in your muffin. 他们的松饼上沾上点泥巴没什么
[13:06] I mean, I definitely got a lot of mud in my muffin when I was a kid, 我小时候松饼上确实沾上过不少泥巴
[13:10] but I was hoping he wouldn’t have to have any mud, 但是我希望吉恩的松饼不会沾上泥
[13:14] or very little mud. 哪怕是一点泥渍
[13:15] I’m not sure how that metaphor works. 我不知道这个暗喻怎么样
[13:17] Anyway, this was big. 不管怎样 这是件大事
[13:19] All of his savings. 他花了全部的积蓄
[13:20] I hope we can have fun tomorrow. 希望我们明天能玩得开心
[13:22] I don’t know why you want to go back 我不懂为什么你想回到那个
[13:23] to that stinking goggle computer place. 臭烘烘的眼罩电脑店
[13:26] Because maybe it could fix things. 因为可能会让事情变好
[13:27] We-We’ll go and we’ll have fun. 我们 我们去那里然后玩得很开心
[13:29] And I won’t get that nauseous, and if I do, 而且我不会犯恶心了 如果还是晕
[13:33] I’ll just pretend that I like it 我就装作我喜欢
[13:34] and it’ll be like none of that happened today 就像今天什么都没发生过一样
[13:36] and Gene will be happy again. 吉恩就会再开心起来
[13:38] I’m gonna go see how he’s doing. 我去看看他怎么样了
[13:39] Okay. Bring me back food. See if we have muffins. 好 给我带些吃的 看有没有松饼
[13:44] – Are you awake? – Yeah I was just thinking about -你醒着吗 -嗯 我只是在想
[13:46] all the other things that I’m excited about 其他我觉得刺激的事
[13:47] that are probably not that great. 可能没那么好玩
[13:49] Like going to Europe. I’m guessing the whole, 比如去欧洲 我想所有的一切
[13:51] “I see London, I see France, “我看到了伦敦 见到了法国
[13:52] I see someone’s underpants” Thing is a lie. 我看到别人的内裤”都是假的
[13:55] And heaven. 还有天堂也是
[13:56] Gene, I’m sorry we didn’t get your money back, 吉恩 抱歉没能把你的钱要回来
[13:58] but hopefully when we go tomorrow 但希望我们明天去后
[13:59] it’ll be more fun, and you’ll feel better about it. 能玩得更开心 你会有更好的体验
[14:02] Yeah. Oh, and home ownership– 嗯 还有房屋所有权
[14:04] that must be disappointing, too. 那肯定也很失望
[14:06] I wouldn’t know about that. 这我就不知道了
[14:07] Are you saying we rent? 你是说我们是租房的吗
[14:09] Steady, steady. 慢点 慢点
[14:12] So you’re trying to get it up to the ceiling? 所以你要搭到天花板那里吗
[14:15] – Yes. – And then what? -对 -然后呢
[14:16] And then we win. 然后我们就赢了
[14:19] Any chance we can win 我们能在开业前赢下比赛
[14:20] before we open and celebrate by cleaning up? 然后大扫除庆祝一下吗
[14:22] Don’t rush ’em, Bob. 别催她们 鲍勃
[14:23] They don’t like it when you rush ’em. 她们不喜欢被催
[14:24] They get very snippy. 她们会很急躁
[14:25] Okay, well, Gene, let’s go to the VR place 好 吉恩 我们去VR店
[14:28] and I’ll pretend I’m not rooting for a small earthquake. 然后我假装不期待小地震
[14:32] Oh, good, it’s still standing. 很好 还没塌呢
[14:34] Standing proud, standing tall. 骄傲挺拔地屹立着
[14:36] I brought some scaffolding stuff, 我带了些类似脚手架的东西
[14:37] – just in case – Oh, my God. -如果用得上的话 -天啊
[14:39] Hey, just-doesn’t-get-it guy, 你这个什么也不懂的家伙
[14:41] close the door slowly. 慢点关门
[14:43] Hi. We’re back and ready for this 我们来了 希望这次
[14:45] to go really well this time. 一切都顺利
[14:48] Okay, hey, good news. 好的 好消息
[14:49] I got Beat Baking up and running. 动感烘”培” 装好了 可以玩了
[14:51] Oh, Gene, did you hear that? 吉恩 你听到了吗
[14:52] – You were excited about Beat Bakin’, right? – Yeah. -你很期待动感烘焙 对吧 -是的
[14:54] Again, it’s Beat Baking, not Beat Bakin’. 再次说明 是动感烘”培” 不是动感烘焙
[14:57] – No. Right. – Two different games. -好吧 -是两个不同的游戏
[14:58] – Sure. – One is the popular one, one is this one. -好 -一个很热门 一个是这个
[15:00] – Right. – And both are fun. -好吧 -两个游戏都很好玩
[15:01] – Great. So, Gene, you want to play it? – Sure. -真不错 吉恩你想玩吗 -当然
[15:04] Let’s get beat bakin’. 我们来动感烘焙吧
[15:05] – “Baking.” – Yup. -烘”培” -对对
[15:07] All right, when the music starts, 好了 音乐响起时
[15:08] hit all the cake batter ingredients that fly at you, 击打飞向你的蛋糕面糊原料
[15:10] and you have to do it on beat, so, having rhythm helps. 得按照拍子来 最好有节奏感
[15:15] – Sorry, Dad. – I’ll try my best. -抱歉老爸 -我尽力
[15:17] Okay you’re all set. 好了 你们可以开始了
[15:18] Oh, I got to take this. It’s my boss. 我得去接电话 老板的
[15:21] I kinda want to talk to him, too. 我也想和他聊两句
[15:22] Yeah, totally. 当然了
[15:23] I’m gonna start this up and, I’ll be back. 我要启动游戏了 一会就回来
[15:25] Hey, look how big these spoons are. 这些勺子好大
[15:27] – This is already great. – Begin. -这棒呆了 -游戏开始
[15:29] Oh, it’s starting. Here we go. 开始了 来吧
[15:32] Kind of fun. Eggs. Flour, flour. Milk. 好玩 鸡蛋 面粉 面粉 牛奶
[15:34] It is sort of fun. 这个游戏有点好玩
[15:39] Take that, and that! 打这个 还有那个
[15:41] Oh, no. What’s happening? 糟糕 怎么回事
[15:43] I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:45] maybe it’s about to get more exciting? 或许要变得更精彩了
[15:47] Like how things get glitchy before they get really good? 就像事情在变好之前会出现差错一样
[15:50] Dang it, everything here is broken! 该死 这游戏里的东西都坏了
[15:52] This is not fun! I quit! I quit! 这一点也不好玩 我不玩了
[15:55] How do you get this headset off?! 这个头盔怎么去掉
[15:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:58] I-I think he tightened something in the back. 他好像把后面什么东西弄紧了
[16:00] Where’s Nick? 尼克在哪
[16:01] Hey, Nick, can you help us with these headsets? 尼克 你能帮我们把这个摘下来吗
[16:04] No, no, I haven’t been paid. 不不 你还没给我钱
[16:06] I set up this whole thing and I haven’t been paid. 我筹备了这一切 却一分钱都没得到
[16:08] Well, I’m not getting off the phone 我是不会挂电话的
[16:09] until you put a paycheck in my hand. 除非你给我付工资
[16:12] Yes, I know how phones work. 我当然知道电话怎么用
[16:14] Okay, nobody’s coming and nobody hears me screaming 没人来帮我们也没人听到我们的喊叫
[16:16] and I-I can’t take this off. 而且我摘不下里这个
[16:17] We’re trapped! This is virtually and literally 我们被困住了 这真是虚拟和现实中
[16:19] the worst thing that’s ever happened! 发生过最糟糕的事了
[16:21] Jamiroquai, give me strength! 杰米罗奎尔 给我力量
[16:26] All right, let me try to get your headset off. 好吧 我帮你把眼镜拿下来
[16:28] – Oh, God, I feel sick. – Hurry. -天哪 我想吐 -快点
[16:30] If you vomit in VR, you vomit in real life! 如果你在VR里吐 在现实生活中也会吐
[16:33] It’s not coming off. I can’t find the latch. 拿不下来 我找不到插销
[16:36] I’m trapped in the worst financial decision 我被困在了我自己决定的
[16:38] my heart ever made! 最糟糕的经济决定中
[16:40] One more layer, and we’re at the ceiling. 再多一层 我们就达到天花板了
[16:42] I can’t believe I’m witnessing this. 真不敢相信我要见证这一刻了
[16:44] Lot of pressure. 好大的压力
[16:46] Tina, you want to do the honors? 蒂娜 你想来搭吗
[16:47] What? Me? 什么 我吗
[16:48] Only because I,… I can’t reach. 只是因为我够不到
[16:50] Yes, you can. There’s a ladder. 你可以 我们有梯子
[16:52] That’s how they work. 这就是梯子的用处
[16:53] Well, I want you to do it 我想让你来
[16:56] because I’m nice. 因为我是个好人
[16:58] Okay, fine. 好吧
[17:00] Here I go. 我上去了
[17:04] I can’t do it! My hands are sweaty. 我做不到 我的手都是汗
[17:05] They’re shaky and sweaty. 颤抖还都是汗
[17:06] They’re like sprinklers. 就像洒水器
[17:07] All right, I’ll do it. 好吧 我来
[17:08] I’ll just go up the ladder 我只需要爬上梯子
[17:10] and not ruin everything we’ve worked for. 不毁掉我们的所有努力就行
[17:12] Or, you know who should do this? Teddy. 你知道谁很适合吗 泰迪
[17:15] He’s been sitting on the sidelines for too long, 他一直在边上看着
[17:18] waiting to get into the big show. 等待加入这场好戏
[17:19] Oh, yeah. I can see that. 对 没错
[17:20] Me? Yeah, I can’t. 我吗 我做不到
[17:23] I’m afraid of ladders. 我怕梯子
[17:24] But it’s your ladder. 但这是你的梯子
[17:25] I know. Crazy, right? 我知道 太疯狂了 对吧
[17:26] Well, maybe this is a good stopping point? 也许我们最好在这里停下
[17:29] Yeah. Maybe we’ve flown close enough to the… ceiling? 对 也许我们已经离天花板够近了
[17:33] I’m not really afraid of ladders. 我其实不怕梯子
[17:34] I’m just too scared to do it. 我只是害怕去搭
[17:36] I actually love ladders. 我喜欢很喜欢梯子
[17:37] Hey, are you kidding me? 你们开玩笑吗
[17:38] I’ve been watching this thing for two days 我看着你们搭了两天
[17:40] and you’re not gonna finish? 结果现在不完成吗
[17:41] Look, if you do it and you fail, 听着 如果你们搭了以后失败
[17:43] so you get a little mud in your muffin. 就当作松饼上沾上泥点
[17:45] But if you don’t try at all, 但如果你们都不尝试
[17:46] you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. 会一辈子后悔
[17:48] You’re trotting out 你不会又在用
[17:49] the old “Mud in your muffin” Thing again, huh? 老套的”松饼沾泥点”的比喻吧
[17:50] Yeah. I said it to your father last night, 是的 我昨晚对你爸爸说了
[17:52] and then he looked at me like, 他看着我好像在说
[17:53] “Wow, you’re the smartest person ever.” “你真是我见过最聪明的人”
[17:55] – I’m gonna say it more often. – Oh, cool. -我以后要多说说 -不错
[17:57] Mom’s right. We can’t quit now. 妈妈是对的 我们不能现在放弃
[17:59] Yeah. We’ve come so far, so, why don’t you do it? 对啊 我们都摞这么高了 为什么你不继续呢
[18:02] – You do it. – No, you do it. -你来吧 -不要 你来
[18:03] Okay, fine, we’ll just do it together. 好吧 我们两个一起来
[18:05] Emm, not sure if that goes against ladder safety codes. 不确定这是不是违反了爬梯安全准则
[18:08] It does, but, I won’t tell. 违反了 但没事 我不会说出去
[18:10] Okay. 好吧
[18:12] Oh, God, careful. Careful. Careful. 天啊 小心 小心 小心点
[18:17] I think I’m gonna cry. 我要感动哭了
[18:18] Yay! 好耶
[18:20] That was beautiful. Wow. 真的太美了
[18:23] I’m not sure what to do with my life now. 我不确定我的人生该怎么继续了
[18:28] Now we have nothing. 现在我们什么都没了
[18:29] Should we… crash it? 要不我们…毁掉它
[18:30] Oh, yeah. 对啊
[18:31] Wait. What? No! 等等 什么 不要
[18:34] Okay, fine. 好吧 算了
[18:35] Why are these things so secure? 为什么这些东西都这么紧
[18:37] I miss real life. I want to be a real boy! 我想念真实生活 我想当一个真实的男孩
[18:39] Nick! 尼克
[18:41] What do you mean you want to sell me the business? 你想把生意卖给我是什么意思
[18:42] I work here. You give me money. 我在这里工作 你付钱给我
[18:44] I don’t give you money. 又不是我给你钱
[18:46] That’s kind of interesting. 这有点意思
[18:47] Let me see if I can raise the cash. 我看看我能不能凑到钱
[18:49] Love you, too, Dad. 我也爱你 老爸
[18:50] Damn it! It’s no use. I can’t get it off. 该死 没有用 取不下来
[18:52] Oh, God, I’m so dizzy. 天啊 我太晕了
[18:55] Why did we come back 我们为什么要回到
[18:56] to this futuristic nightmare of a place? 这个未来式噩梦的地方
[18:58] Oh. I’m sorry I brought you back here, Gene. 我很抱歉我把你拽了回来 吉恩
[19:00] It’s just…. 只是…
[19:02] I felt awful that you spent all the money you saved up 我感觉很糟糕 你把存了这么久的钱全花在这个
[19:04] on this horrible place and I just wanted to make it okay. 恐怖的地方了 我只是想确保你没事
[19:08] I-I… I’m your parent, so, 我…我是你的家长
[19:11] I-I don’t want disappointing things 我不想让失望的事情
[19:13] to happen to you, ever, I guess. 发生在你身上 永远不想
[19:15] I think I feel the same way. 我也这么想
[19:17] And… Yes, this place is bad. 对 这个地方太差了
[19:19] And spending all your money on it was not a great decision. 把所有钱花在这里不是一个好决定
[19:22] This is getting a little hurtful. 这话有一点伤人了
[19:24] But I can’t protect you from every disappointing thing. 但我没办法保护你永远不经历令人失望的事情
[19:27] I-I want to, but I-I can’t. 我也想 但我做不到
[19:29] And it wouldn’t be good if I could do that anyway. 如果我能做到也不太好
[19:32] Maybe it’s just better to kind of accept 或许尝试接受总会有
[19:34] that there are gonna be… 失望的事情发生
[19:36] disappointments. 会更好
[19:38] And then, you don’t have to be so weighed down, 然后 你也不用这么垂头丧气
[19:40] and you can just see the good in stuff. 你可以只看事物美好的一面
[19:43] Oh, my God, what are my arms doing now? 我的天呐 我的手正在干什么
[19:44] This place is awful. 这地方太可怕了
[19:46] You look like one of those inflatable tube dancers, 你看起来像是商场门口的充气人偶
[19:48] how you looked when you were trying 就跟你在婚礼上
[19:49] to dance at that wedding. 献舞的样子一样
[19:50] You’re wiggling, too, by the way. 其实你也在扭动
[19:52] You look like me trying to dance at that wedding. 你就像我在婚礼上献舞的样子一样
[19:54] Hey, Gene, look at this. Backwards wiggling. 吉恩 快看 反向扭动
[19:56] Is this how disco started? 蹦迪就是这么来的吗
[19:59] I-I would almost enjoy this if I wasn’t about to throw up. 如果不是我快吐了的话 我应该还挺喜欢的
[20:02] I bet you say that to all the girls. 我猜你跟所有女生都这么说
[20:04] Hey, sorry. I’m back. How we doing? 抱歉 我回来了 你们怎么样
[20:05] You don’t seem great. 你看起来不太好啊
[20:06] Well, Nick, the game’s glitching a lot, 尼克 这个游戏非常卡
[20:08] and we’re trapped in the headsets. 而且我们被头套卡住了
[20:10] Cool. Just wrapped up a quick chat with my former boss. 很好 我刚才跟我前老板谈了谈
[20:12] Speaking of, do you guys want to hear 说起这个 你们有没有兴趣
[20:14] about a fun investment opportunity? 了解一个投资项目
[20:16] – No, thank you. – Oh. Okay. -不用了 谢谢 -好吧
[20:17] want me to get you out of these headsets? 要不要让我帮你们把头套拿下来
[20:19] – Can we stay in a little longer? – Really? -我们能再玩一会吗 -真的吗
[20:20] Yeah. You know, it just got kind of good. 对啊 感觉还挺好的
[20:23] Our real arms would break if we danced like this. 照这么跳舞的话 我们自己的胳膊早就断了
[20:25] Dumb real arms. Is that okay, Dad? 愚蠢的现实胳膊 可以吗 老爸
[20:28] – Yeah. – It got good? -好吧 -变好了吗
[20:29] I mean, of course it did. 当然很不错
[20:30] And, you know, while you’re at it, 你们玩得时候
[20:31] think about that investment thing I was talking about. 记得考虑一下我刚才说的投资项目
[20:33] You got it, bro. 好的 兄弟
[20:35] – May I… have this dance? – Sure. -能跟你跳支舞吗 -当然可以
[20:39] Don’t throw up. 别吐啊
[20:40] Don’t throw up. 别吐啊
[20:41] * You can climb a mountain * *你可以爬上高山
[20:44] * Touch the heavens above * *触摸天上的云彩*
[20:48] * You can have a smoothie * *你可以和寻爱一起*
[20:50] * With Questlove * *共饮奶昔*
[20:55] * You can dive to the bottom of the ocean * *你可以潜入海底*
[20:59] * Ride a dinosaur * *骑上巨龙*
[21:02] * Or back to smoothies with Questlove * *或者继续与寻爱共饮奶昔*
[21:05] * You still have a little more * *你的杯中*
[21:07] * In your cup Now you are * *还有余量*
[21:11] * One with everything. * *一切尽在你的杯中*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme