时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 虫无完虫 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | The tots look exquisite today. | 今天的炸薯球很精致 |
[00:22] | And this apple is less brown than usual. | 今天的苹果也没氧化得那么厉害 |
[00:25] | Excuse us? | 借个光 |
[00:26] | Or just keep doing what you’re doing. | 继续这个动作也很好 |
[00:28] | Oh, sorry. I was just stretching. | 抱歉 我在做拉伸 |
[00:29] | Keeping my body loose for the weekend. | 让身体为周末做好准备 |
[00:31] | Because… I’m finally taking | 我终于要去 |
[00:33] | Spencer Blankenship’s Modern Dance Seminar. | 斯宾塞·布兰肯西普的现代舞培训班了 |
[00:36] | – Yep. Yeah, you are. – Who’s Spencer Blankenship? | -可不是嘛 -谁是斯宾塞·布兰肯西普 |
[00:39] | He’s, like, the top modern dance instructor of this century. | 他堪称本世纪最棒的现代舞教练 |
[00:41] | And some of the last century. | 甚至算上上世纪的某些部分也行 |
[00:43] | One of his former students went on to become a backup dancer | 他教过的一个学生 后来成了 |
[00:46] | for Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine, | 迈阿密之音的伴舞 |
[00:48] | which my mom said is a really big deal. | 我妈说 这些都了不起着呢 |
[00:51] | But aren’t you worried the rhythm’s gonna getcha? | 但你不担心会节奏上头吗 |
[00:52] | I don’t know. | 这算好事吗 |
[00:53] | “Seminar” Kinda sounds like school, but on the weekend. | “培训”听着像学校的事 大周末的 |
[00:56] | Yeah. Yuck. Hey. | 是啊 糟心 |
[00:57] | My cousin Leslie got his minibike running again. | 话说我表哥莱斯利又把他的小摩托弄好了 |
[01:00] | why don’t you blow this dancey thing off | 要么你就别去这个跳舞的东西了 |
[01:01] | And let’s just do that. | 我们去玩摩托吧 |
[01:02] | Zeke, no. This seminar’s gonna launch my dancing career. | 齐克 不行 这次培训会拉开我舞蹈生涯的序幕 |
[01:05] | This is my destiny. | 这是我的天命 |
[01:07] | Hey, I found out that people are allowed to come and watch, | 听说舞蹈课可以旁听 |
[01:09] | If anyone’s interested. | 你们感兴趣的话可以来 |
[01:10] | – Oh, hell yeah. – Zeke? You in? | -当然有兴趣 -齐克 你来吗 |
[01:13] | Of course I’ll come and support my boy. | 我当然要来支持兄弟 |
[01:14] | Great. But maybe get some rest before you come support me. | 很好 不过休息好了再来 |
[01:18] | Your energy is, like, down here, | 你今天的兴致只到这个位置 |
[01:20] | And I need it to be, like, up here. | 而我想它到这个位置 |
[01:22] | Hey, Jimmy Jr., | 小吉米 |
[01:23] | Ask your dance teacher if this is anything. | 问问你的舞蹈老师 这算不算某种舞 |
[01:27] | I mean, it’s something. | 也算吧 |
[01:29] | Great. Thanks, Frank. I’ll take care of her for you. | 太好了 多谢弗兰克 我会帮你照看好她 |
[01:32] | Okay, then. Bye, Frank. That was my buddy Frank. | 好 再见弗兰克 是我哥们弗兰克 |
[01:34] | I-I gathered. | 我猜也是 |
[01:35] | I’m borrowing his little fishing boat tomorrow. | 我明天要借他的小渔船 |
[01:37] | The Wonder Dogs are playing a really good team, | 神奇狗棒球队明天的对手很厉害 |
[01:39] | The Bingham Bay Barracudas. | 是宾汉湾梭鱼队 |
[01:41] | And the Wonder Dogs’ only good pitcher | 而神奇狗唯一一个好投手 |
[01:42] | Is still out with an injury, | 因为受伤不能上场 |
[01:44] | So it’ll probably be a bloodbath. | 比赛估计要血肉横飞 |
[01:46] | Why are you so excited about that? | 你怎么这么激动 |
[01:48] | Because I’m gonna take the boat out behind the stadium | 因为我要开船到体育场后面 |
[01:50] | And see if I can fish out some home runs. | 看看能不能捞到几个本垒打的球 |
[01:53] | Fun. Ball fishin’. | 钓球 有意思 |
[01:55] | So the Barracudas are supposed to be really good, huh? | 看来梭鱼队真的强 是吧 |
[01:58] | Yeah, the Barracudas are stacked. | 没错 梭鱼队超强的 |
[01:59] | A lot of their players could go on to the majors. | 他们的很多队员能去打大联盟 |
[02:01] | The majors is the highest league of baseball, Bob. | 大联盟是最高级别的棒球赛 鲍勃 |
[02:04] | I knew that, Teddy. Thank you. | 这我知道 谢了泰迪 |
[02:05] | And if I get those balls signed, | 我要是能让他们给球签名 |
[02:07] | They might be worth a lot of money someday. | 以后可能会升值 |
[02:08] | – My ears are burning. – Hi, kids. | -我听到了哦 -孩子们回来了 |
[02:11] | I want something that’ll be worth a lot of money someday. | 我想要会升值的东西 |
[02:13] | Come with me. I’m borrowing a boat tomorrow | 和我一起去吧 我明后天 |
[02:15] | and Sunday to fish some home runs out of the bay. | 要开船去赛场后面捞本垒打的球 |
[02:17] | I’m in. I mean, I sorta stopped listening | 算上我 其实听到升值两个字后 |
[02:19] | after you said money, but I’m in. | 我就没在听了 总之算我一个 |
[02:21] | Sounds good to me. My tan needs work. | 我也觉得可以 我要去美黑 |
[02:23] | I am a Pasty Patsy. | 我白得像块奶油饼 |
[02:25] | – I wanna go. I wanna go on a boat. – Great. Come. | -我也想去 我坐船 -棒 你也来啊 |
[02:28] | So, everyone’s going out on a boat, | 所以大家都要去坐船 |
[02:29] | – and I stay here by myself and work? – I think so? | -只有我自己留在这工作 -是这样 |
[02:32] | – We’d just get in the way. – You do. | -我们只会碍事 -这确实 |
[02:34] | Sometimes we just block you | 有时我们会 |
[02:35] | from wherever you’re trying to walk. | 挡住你的路 |
[02:37] | – It’s called “Block Dad.” – Yeah, I don’t like that. | -俗称”坑爹” -对 我不喜欢这一点 |
[02:39] | You know, I’ve always wanted to get a home run ball, | 我一直都想要一个本垒打的球 |
[02:42] | ever since I was little. | 从小就是 |
[02:43] | Whenever I went to a game, | 每次去看比赛 |
[02:44] | it was all I could think about. | 我满脑子都是这件事 |
[02:46] | I’ve gotten close, but no luck. | 我曾经几乎得手 但最终无缘 |
[02:48] | This could be my chance. | 这次说不定是我的机会 |
[02:50] | My pappy and his dreams. | 老爸与他的梦想 |
[02:51] | Okay, so you go one day and I’ll go the other. | 好吧 那我们轮流去 一人去一天 |
[02:54] | – I call first. – I call first. | -我先去 -我先去 |
[02:55] | We can arm wrestle for it. | 我们可以掰手腕来决定 |
[02:56] | Wait, that’s not fair to me. | 等等 这对我不公平 |
[02:58] | – Pick the pepper? – Yep. | -猜胡椒罐在哪只手上 -好 |
[03:00] | They used to choose popes this way. | 以前选教皇也是这么选的 |
[03:02] | That one. | 这只手 |
[03:03] | – Damn. Pepper. – Yes. | -该死 是胡椒罐 -好耶 |
[03:04] | I mean, you’ll have fun here tomorrow, Lin. | 祝你明天干活愉快 琳 |
[03:07] | Okay, but I’m definitely going Sunday. | 好吧 但我星期天一定要去 |
[03:09] | And I want an ice cream in a mini helmet. | 我要吃装在迷你头盔里的冰淇淋 |
[03:10] | – But you’ll be in the water. – I still want it. | -可是你要下水 -我还是想要 |
[03:13] | Well, count me out for this weekend. | 这活动我不参加 |
[03:15] | Jimmy Jr. signed up for this two-day intensive dance seminar, | 小吉米报名参加了两天的舞蹈强化培训班 |
[03:17] | so I’m gonna go watch and support him. | 我要去旁听 支持他 |
[03:19] | He says this could make him a famous backup dancer. | 他说这是他成为有名伴舞的机会 |
[03:21] | And who knows? Maybe I’ll become a famous backup… | 谁知道呢 说不定我会成为著名的伴… |
[03:23] | singer, and we’ll be a famous backup couple. | 唱 而我们会成为一对著名的伴演情侣 |
[03:26] | * Backup, backup singing * | *伴唱 伴唱* |
[03:29] | * Backup, backup dancing * | *伴舞 伴舞* |
[03:32] | * Backup singing, * | *伴唱* |
[03:33] | * backup dancing * | *伴舞* |
[03:35] | * Oh, yeah. * | *万岁* |
[03:37] | 《聚光灯后》 《伴舞与伴唱》 《伴演周刊》 | |
[03:37] | – Damn. – Don’t forget us when you’re at the top. | -绝了 -发达后可别忘了我们 |
[03:39] | The top of the back. | 在伴演圈发达 |
[03:44] | Hey, Zeke. Isn’t this exciting? | 齐克 真令人激动不是吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah. So exciting. | 嗯 很激动 |
[03:47] | This could be the beginning of big things for Jimmy Jr., | 这可能是小吉米大获成功的起点 |
[03:49] | and whoever gets to go on tour with him. | 对未来会站在他身边的人来说也是 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:52] | Where my modern dance fans at? | 现代舞粉丝们在哪里 |
[03:54] | Oh, right here? | 这里 |
[03:55] | We’re here to watch a friend. | 我们是来看朋友的 |
[03:56] | Or something more, for some of us. | 其中我本人还有别的关注点 |
[03:58] | – Flips Whitefudge. – What’s a Flips Whitefudge? | -白软糖菲利普 -白软糖菲利普是什么 |
[04:00] | – I’m a Flips Whitefudge. – Are you a dancer, too? | -我就是白软糖菲利普 -你也是舞者吗 |
[04:02] | Oh, I don’t know. | 你说呢 |
[04:05] | – Dang. – Are you taking the seminar? | -天哪 -你参加了培训班吗 |
[04:06] | Nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. | 没没没 |
[04:08] | I wish. This is for under 18. | 我也想 18岁以下才能参加培训班 |
[04:10] | I would’ve loved to be taught by Spencer Blankenship, | 我也很想跟斯宾塞·布兰肯西普学习 |
[04:12] | but I’m 18… and a half. | 但我18岁半了 |
[04:13] | – Really? – In dance years. | -真的吗 -我是说跳舞的年份 |
[04:15] | – I’m under 30, bro. – Hello, students. | -我还没到30岁 老兄 -同学们好 |
[04:16] | I’m Spencer Blankenship, | 我是斯宾塞·布兰肯西普 |
[04:18] | but you already knew that. – Yeah, we did. | -不过你们应该早就知道了 -确实 |
[04:19] | Some other things you probably know: | 这个你们应该也知道 |
[04:21] | my star pupil, Declan Duggan, | 我的明星学生迪克兰·杜根 |
[04:22] | was a backup dancer | 曾经是葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬 |
[04:23] | for Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine. | 与迈阿密之音的伴舞 |
[04:26] | GE and the MSM? | 葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬与迈阿密之音 |
[04:27] | What you may not know, is not all of you will make it. | 但这你们可能不知道 并非人人都能成功 |
[04:30] | In fact, most of you will fail. | 实际上 你们中大多数人都将失败 |
[04:32] | A little rough. | 有点严厉 |
[04:33] | I think he’s being inspiring, | 他是在用吓人的话 |
[04:35] | with scary words? | 激励人吗 |
[04:36] | So, we will work, we will sweat, | 你们要努力 要流汗 |
[04:38] | we will mop up the sweat after each day | 要在每天结束时擦干汗水 |
[04:40] | because we have been asked to do that. | 因为这是我对你们的要求 |
[04:42] | And at the end of the weekend, | 培训结束时 |
[04:43] | I will give every one of you a full critique | 我会给你们每个人全面的评价 |
[04:46] | and tell you if you have a shot in this business, | 告诉你们在这行是值得一搏 |
[04:48] | or if you have no chance in hell. | 还是毫无前景 |
[04:50] | Now let’s start off with something fun and easy. | 现在我们从一些轻松有趣的开始吧 |
[04:52] | Scoop arm into hip sway. Two, three, four… | 手臂向上兜 屁股跟着摆动 二 三 四 |
[04:57] | Scoop and sway. | 兜 摆 |
[04:58] | That’s a half scoop. I’m not on a diet. | 你只兜了一半[半勺] 我可没节食 |
[05:00] | Give me a full scoop. | 兜到底 |
[05:01] | – Oh… that scoop is floppy. – It is? | -这一兜软绵绵的 -是吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah, you’re doing this, which is… : floppy. | 对 你这么动…软绵绵的 |
[05:08] | I’m– I was just trying to put a little of my own flair on it. | 我 我只是想添加一点我自己的特色 |
[05:11] | Students, you know the phrase | 同学们 你们听过 |
[05:12] | “Dance to the beat of your own drum”? | “跟着自己的节奏起舞”这个表达吗 |
[05:14] | Well, it’s dumb, and it’s dangerous. | 很蠢 也很危险 |
[05:17] | People who dance to the beat of their own drum | 跟着自己的节奏跳舞的人 |
[05:19] | don’t get to be Gloria Estefan | 成不了葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬 |
[05:21] | and the Miami Sound Machine’s backup dancers. | 与迈阿密之音的伴舞 |
[05:23] | They end up dead. To me, to the industry, | 他们最终一无是处 对我 对这个行业 |
[05:26] | and to everyone who ever believed in them. | 对所有相信过他们的人都是如此 |
[05:28] | And some of them end up dead! | 其中有些人直接死掉了 |
[05:31] | We’re gonna have so much fun this weekend. | 我们这个周末一定会很愉快 |
[05:32] | I didn’t say stop, keep dancing. | 我没说停 接着跳 |
[05:34] | Still floppy. Still floppy. | 还是软绵绵 还是软绵绵 |
[05:35] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[05:36] | Well, Jimmy Jr. must be glad he’s getting | 小吉米一定很高兴他这么快 |
[05:39] | so much feedback so early. | 就收到这么多反馈 |
[05:40] | Is that sweat or tears or,…? | 那是汗水还是眼泪还是… |
[05:43] | I think it’s both. | 都有吧 |
[05:48] | Okay, not bad. | 好吧 不差 |
[05:49] | Not good, but not bad. | 不好 但也不差 |
[05:51] | Better than Floppy Scoops over here. | 好过这边的绵绵兜 |
[05:53] | Jimmy Jr.’s got a nickname. | 小吉米有外号了 |
[05:55] | Floppy Scoops. That’s fun, right? | 绵绵兜 挺有趣 对吧 |
[05:57] | Yeah, probably not damaging | 对 对他脆弱的小心灵 |
[05:58] | to his delicate little psyche at all. | 毫无伤害 |
[06:00] | I’m gonna look somewhere else. | 我还是看看其它地方吧 |
[06:02] | Oh, a candy wrapper. | 糖纸 |
[06:03] | I’ll check that out for a little bit. | 我看看那是什么 |
[06:05] | Okay, guys, have fun fishin’ balls out of the sea, | 祝你们海上钓球愉快 |
[06:08] | my little Moby Dicks. | 我的小白鲸们 |
[06:09] | – We will. – Captain Ahabs. | -会的 -亚哈船长 |
[06:11] | Captain Wha-habs? | 什么哈 |
[06:12] | The balls would be Moby Dicks, Li… Never mind. | 球是白鲸 琳 算了 |
[06:15] | Don’t be vulgar, Bob. | 别说下流话 鲍勃 |
[06:16] | Wish me luck on my tanning journey. | 祝我美黑顺利 |
[06:18] | And wish me luck on my journey to get rich | 祝我顺利把棒球卖给体育狂 |
[06:20] | selling memorabilia to sports dorks. | 然后发财 |
[06:22] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[06:23] | And hey, wish me luck not burning down the restaurant. | 祝我不要把餐馆烧了 |
[06:25] | Ha. Just kidding, I’ll put it out. | 开个玩笑 我会灭火的 |
[06:28] | Looks like a few other people had the same idea. | 看起来有些人和我们想法一致 |
[06:30] | But we’re the only ones with a motor. | 但是我们是唯一开汽艇的 |
[06:32] | I mean, technically, you’re right. | 严格说来 确实如此 |
[06:34] | Hey, buddy! This is a no-wake zone! | 伙计 这里是限速区 |
[06:36] | – Yeah! – This should be a good spot. | -对 -这个位置应该不错 |
[06:37] | Are we gonna drop anchor? | 要抛锚了吗[要上大号吗] |
[06:39] | Dad, you just gotta hold it, I think. | 憋着吧 |
[06:40] | That’s not what– Forget it. | 我不是那个意思 算了 |
[06:42] | No anchoring for us, Bob. | 我们不抛锚 鲍勃 |
[06:43] | We gotta be ready to move wherever the balls land. | 球一掉下来我们就得迅速移动 |
[06:45] | Yeah. We gotta be ready to pounce. | 我们得准备好猛扑过去 |
[06:47] | Excuse me, I gotta get this hot son | 打扰了 我得给这个火辣小子 |
[06:49] | some hot sun. | 来点火辣辣的太阳 |
[06:51] | It is really sunny. I should have brought a hat. | 是真的很晒 我应该带顶帽子的 |
[06:53] | – Did anyone bring sunscreen? – Nope. | -有人带防晒霜吗 -没 |
[06:55] | No. | 没 |
[06:55] | Mom slathered us up at home. | 妈妈在家里给我们厚厚地涂过一层了 |
[06:57] | Against my wishes. | 虽然我不想 |
[06:58] | I brought this to help us know when a ball is coming. | 我带了这个好让我们知道球什么时候飞出来 |
[07:00] | Or we could listen to soft jazz. | 我们也可以听轻爵士 |
[07:01] | And it’s a beautiful day | 今天是个好天气 |
[07:02] | here at Wonder Wharf Baseball Park. | 就在奇迹码头棒球公园 |
[07:04] | It sure is, and we’ve got a packed house here | 是的 今天全场爆满 |
[07:06] | to watch the Bingham Bay Barracudas barbecue the Wonder Dogs, | 都是来看宾汉湾梭鱼队虐菜神奇狗队的 |
[07:10] | but Ira Sabatino, the Wonder Dog ace pitcher, | 不过神奇狗队的王牌投手 |
[07:13] | is coming off the injured list today. | 今日已伤愈归队 |
[07:15] | – So maybe they’ll lose by less. – Exactly, Phil. | -或许他们会少输几分 -说得没错 菲尔 |
[07:17] | Ira Sabatino is back? | 伊拉·萨巴蒂诺归队了吗 |
[07:19] | Might not be as many homers as we were hoping. | 本垒打可能不如我们希望的那么多了 |
[07:21] | Well, maybe the Wonder Dogs guy will throw bad, | 万一那家伙发挥失常呢 |
[07:25] | so there are home runs? | 那也会有本垒打的 |
[07:27] | Dad, you can be an announcer. | 爸 你都能当解说员了 |
[07:28] | Listen to you. | 听听你说的 |
[07:30] | So anyway, I’m alone here today. | 总之 我今天一个人看店 |
[07:32] | But that’s okay. | 但没关系 |
[07:33] | I like it when it’s slow and I’m the only one here. | 我喜欢店里没什么生意时一个人待在店里 |
[07:35] | I make up little games and stuff to pass the time. | 我会自己发明些小游戏打发时间 |
[07:37] | I can pretend I’m a famous person | 我可以假装自己是名流 |
[07:39] | who got a normal person job | 为了体验普通人的生活 |
[07:40] | to bring me back down to earth if I want. | 来这里打工 |
[07:42] | Anyway, Ginger, call me when you get this. | 总之 金泽 收到留言后回我电话 |
[07:45] | Bye, hon. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[07:46] | Oh, hi. I’m just a normal, common person. | 你好 我是个正常的普通人 |
[07:49] | Or am I? | 或者你猜呢 |
[07:51] | Okay, I am not going to learn your names, | 我不会记你们的名字 |
[07:54] | but don’t feel bad. | 但别难过 |
[07:55] | You’re all my precious students that I call “You.” | 你们都是我的宝贝学生 名字都是”你” |
[07:58] | So if I’m looking at you and I say “You,” that’s you. | 所以如果我看着你说”你” 指的就是你了 |
[08:01] | Yes, you. Now I’m looking at you. | 是的 你 我现在正看着你 |
[08:03] | Do it better. You, tighten it up. | 还不够 你 动作有力些 |
[08:06] | Are you a dancer or a pile of noodles? | 你是舞者还是一堆面条 |
[08:08] | A dancer? | 舞者 |
[08:09] | And have you told your arms and legs they’re not noodles? | 你告诉过你的胳膊和腿它们不是面条吗 |
[08:11] | – What? – Tell them. | -什么 -告诉它们 |
[08:12] | You’re… You’re not noodles. | 你们… 你们不是面条 |
[08:14] | Okay, now I’m gonna tell them. You’re not noodles! | 好吧 现在我来说 你们不是面条 |
[08:16] | I would not wanna be that guy. | 我可不想成为那家伙 |
[08:18] | Floppy Scoops, noodle arms… | 绵绵兜 面条胳膊腿 |
[08:20] | belongs outside of a car dealership. | 听起来像卖车店门口的充气人 |
[08:22] | Sorry, I can’t high-five that. That’s my boy. | 抱歉 我没法和你击掌 那是我朋友 |
[08:25] | Oh, dang. Sorry. He’s really good. | 该死 对不起 他真的很棒 |
[08:27] | Also, people like noodles. | 面条是人们喜爱的食物 |
[08:29] | And Jimmy Jr. is just getting constructive criticism | 小吉米正在接受建设性批评 |
[08:33] | that’s gonna take him to the next level. | 这将让他更上一层楼 |
[08:35] | Yo, I’m gonna hit the vending machines. | 我要去自动贩卖机 |
[08:37] | Anybody want a snickety snack? | 有人想来点零食吗 |
[08:38] | No, Flips Whitefudge! Sorry. Sorry. | 不 白软糖菲利普 抱歉 激动了 |
[08:40] | * Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin’ it * | *兜 兜 兜起来* |
[08:42] | * Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin’ it * | *兜 兜 兜起来* |
[08:44] | * Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin’ it * | *兜 兜 兜起来* |
[08:46] | * Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin’ it * | *兜 兜 兜起来* |
[08:50] | * Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin’ it * | *兜 兜 兜起来* |
[08:52] | * Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin’ it * | *兜 兜 兜起来* |
[08:54] | * Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin’ it * | *兜 兜 兜起来* |
[09:04] | * Scoop it, scoop it, keep on scoopin’ it * | *兜 兜 兜起来* |
[09:06] | * Scoop, scoop, scoop. * | *兜 兜 兜* |
[09:07] | 非常规 阴茎 脸 薯条 沙拉 软饮 啤酒 | |
[09:08] | I’m a genius. | 我就是天才 |
[09:09] | Outside of the Wonder Dogs | 除了神奇狗队 |
[09:11] | bunting in the only run of the game, | 以触击赢得一局比赛外 |
[09:12] | this has been a real pitchers’ duel. | 这是一场真正的投手间对决 |
[09:14] | Why did the Wonder Dogs’ best pitcher have to come back today? | 神奇狗队的王牌投手为啥非要今天归队 |
[09:17] | It’s fun to be so mad when our team does well. | 真有趣 我们的球队表现好我们却气得不行 |
[09:19] | Schulthise got a piece of that one. | 舒尔蒂斯这一击很不错 |
[09:21] | It’s gonna touch the sky. | 球直冲云霄 |
[09:23] | – Get ready, Teddy! – This is it! | -准备好 泰迪 -是时候了 |
[09:25] | And the second baseman gets under it to end the game. | 二垒手接到了球 比赛结束 |
[09:29] | That one was high, but did not go far. | 这球很高 但不够持续 |
[09:31] | Like me in high school. | 就像高中时期的我 |
[09:32] | Burt, don’t. | 伯特 别说有的没的 |
[09:33] | – What? No! – The game’s over? | -什么 不 -比赛结束了吗 |
[09:35] | There’s only nine innings? | 只打了9局吗 |
[09:37] | Stupid baseball! | 愚蠢的棒球 |
[09:38] | – But I mean, it’s nice out here, right? – Is it? | -这里空气倒是不错 对吧 -有吗 |
[09:41] | I’m beau-ti-ful. | 我好美丽 |
[09:43] | Doesn’t that make us all happy? | 这难道不让人高兴吗 |
[09:45] | Okay, everybody, bring it in. | 好了各位 过来集合 |
[09:47] | We’re done for today. | 今天就到这儿了 |
[09:48] | You should all be proud of yourselves, | 应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[09:50] | if your name is you. | 但不是所有人 |
[09:52] | No, not you. You. | 不 不是你 是你 |
[09:53] | To the rest of you, you need to show me that you want this. | 其他人 请让我看到你们有多迫切 |
[09:56] | ‘Cause right now, I’m not seeing it. | 目前我看不出来 |
[09:58] | Right now, I see you all just having boring, | 目前来看 未来的你们只会从事 |
[10:01] | non-dancing jobs. | 跳舞以外的无聊工作 |
[10:02] | Like you. Name a boring, non-dancing job. | 比如你 说跳舞以外的无聊工作 |
[10:06] | A-astronaut? | 宇航员 |
[10:07] | Yes. So, unless you can tighten it up, | 是的 所以你们要是不加把劲儿 |
[10:10] | you should maybe just be an astronaut. | 以后就只能当个宇航员 |
[10:12] | Yeah, I hate astronauts. | 我讨厌宇航员 |
[10:14] | Now, remember, I will be critiquing you all | 记住 明天结束时 |
[10:17] | at the end of tomorrow. | 我会对你们所有人进行点评 |
[10:18] | You want a good critique. | 如果你想要个好评 |
[10:20] | So go home, rest, turn off your devices, | 那就回家 躺下 关掉电子产品 |
[10:23] | you’re allowed to cry for ten minutes, | 允许自己哭上十分钟 |
[10:25] | drink the exact amount of water that you cried, | 补充水分 哭多少喝多少 |
[10:27] | and then focus on dance. | 然后专注跳舞 |
[10:30] | Oh, God, I can’t take this anymore. | 老天 我受不了了 |
[10:32] | Oh, I don’t think we have to turn off our devices. | 我们应该不用关电子产品吧 |
[10:34] | Take a look. This is my cousin Leslie | 看看这个 这是我表兄莱斯利 |
[10:36] | when he was our age. | 像我们这么大的时候 |
[10:36] | Okay, that’s nice. | 好吧 挺好 |
[10:38] | He loved to modern dance more than anything. | 他对现代舞的热爱超越了一切 |
[10:40] | So he took this seminar a few years ago, | 所以他几年前参加了这个培训班 |
[10:42] | – and Spencer Blankenship broke him. – What? | -然后斯宾塞·布兰肯西普让他崩溃了 -什么 |
[10:44] | Spencer broke my cousin Leslie. | 斯宾塞狠狠打击了我的表兄莱斯利 |
[10:45] | It’s what he does. | 他就是这种人 |
[10:46] | Why didn’t you say anything before? | 你为什么之前不说 |
[10:48] | I wanted to tell Jimmy Jr. about this, | 我想告诉小吉米的 |
[10:49] | but I didn’t wanna be negative. | 但我不想泼他冷水 |
[10:51] | We can’t let him come tomorrow. | 我们不能让他明天再来了 |
[10:52] | We can’t let him get critiqued by that man. | 不能让他被那个人评判 |
[10:54] | It’ll crush his precious spirit, damn it. | 会让他精神崩溃的 该死 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I hear you, but what if he goes home tonight | 是的 我听懂了 但万一他今晚回家 |
[10:58] | and cries just the right amount, | 适当哭一会儿 |
[10:59] | and tomorrow is the big turnaround, | 明天扭转乾坤 |
[11:00] | where Jimmy Jr. proves he has what it takes, | 证明小吉米的能力 |
[11:02] | and his backup dreams come true? | 然后伴舞梦成真了呢 |
[11:03] | And I get to fly on a backup private jet. | 我就可以坐伴舞的私人飞机了 |
[11:05] | – Tina, come on. – Okay, yeah, you’re right. | -蒂娜 得了吧 -好吧 你说得对 |
[11:07] | We should talk to him. | 我们该和他谈谈 |
[11:08] | J-Ju, can we, chitchat for a sec? | 小吉 我们能聊一聊吗 |
[11:11] | Guys, can it wait? | 以后行吗 |
[11:12] | I just wanna go home, turn off my devices, | 我只想回家 关掉我的电子产品 |
[11:14] | get my cry water ready and prepare for tomorrow. | 准备好哭泣饮用水 为明天做准备 |
[11:17] | It’s real important, J-Ju. | 这很重要 小吉 |
[11:18] | I don’t feel like talking, Zeke. | 我现在不想说话 齐克 |
[11:20] | It’s been a long day and I just wanna focus, focus, focus. | 今天太累了 我只想专注专注再专注 |
[11:23] | Okay, but, Jimmy Jr…. | 但是 小吉米 |
[11:24] | – No buts, Tina. – Yes buts. | -别”但是” 蒂娜 -要”但是” |
[11:26] | – I’m going home, guys. – We can walk with you. | -我要回家了 -我们可以陪你一起走 |
[11:28] | My mom’s picking me up! | 我妈妈会来接我 |
[11:30] | We’ll call you later then. | 那我们晚点打给你 |
[11:31] | I’m turning off all my devices. | 我要关掉所有电子产品 |
[11:33] | Dang it, J-Ju! Dang it! | 该死 小吉 该死 |
[11:35] | Maybe brunch tomorrow then? | 要不明天一起吃早午饭 |
[11:37] | Yo, yo, yo. I’ll go to b-runch with you guys. | 我和你们一起去吃早午饭 |
[11:43] | All right. Goin’ out on the water. | 好了 准备去水上玩咯 |
[11:45] | Sunday fun day for Linda. | 周日是琳达的开心日 |
[11:47] | Poor Bob. No home run balls and a sunburn. | 可怜的鲍勃 没捡到棒球 还晒伤了 |
[11:50] | – Sounds like a country album. – Not poor Bob. | -听起来像乡村乐专辑名 -鲍勃不可怜 |
[11:52] | I actually loved not catching any balls | 正合我意 我就喜欢没捡到球 |
[11:54] | and having a bright red face. | 顶着一张晒红的脸 |
[11:56] | I-It’s great. | 真棒 |
[11:57] | Well, maybe Louise, Gene and I will have better luck. | 也许我 露易丝和吉恩会更走运 |
[11:59] | I mean, it can’t be any worse. | 反正也不能更糟了 |
[12:00] | I’m gonna work on my back today. | 我今天要晒晒我的背 |
[12:02] | By tonight, I’ll look like a perfect | 到了今晚 我的背就完美得 |
[12:04] | baked potato ready to be covered in bacon! | 像准备盖上培根的烤马铃薯一样了 |
[12:06] | “Irregular penis face”? Mother. | “不规则的鸡鸡脸” 老妈 |
[12:08] | – Bravo. I love you more now. – Thank you. | -优秀 我更爱你了 -谢谢 |
[12:11] | – Wait, has it always said that? – No. No, it hasn’t. | -等等 这上面一直是这么写的吗 -不是 |
[12:14] | Tina, are you sure you don’t wanna come with us? | 蒂娜 你确定不跟我们一起来吗 |
[12:16] | It’s gotta be more fun than your father makes it sound. | 肯定比你爸爸说的更有意思 |
[12:18] | No, I have to go to day two of Jimmy Jr.’s modern dance seminar | 不了 小吉米要上第二堂现代舞培训课了 |
[12:21] | so Zeke and I can talk him | 我得和齐克一起 |
[12:22] | out of going to his modern dance seminar. | 劝他退出现代舞培训 |
[12:24] | What? Why do you wanna talk him out of it? | 什么 你们为什么要劝他退出 |
[12:26] | The instructor is a little… awful. | 老师有点差劲 |
[12:28] | Zeke thinks the guy’s gonna | 齐克觉得那家伙 |
[12:29] | make Jimmy Jr. want to stop dancing forever. | 会让小吉米永远不再想跳舞 |
[12:31] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -是的 |
[12:33] | Maybe this guy is right, though, | 不过这家伙可能是对的 |
[12:34] | and Jimmy Jr. doesn’t have what it takes. | 小吉米的确没有天赋 |
[12:36] | I mean, this teacher seems legit. | 老师似乎很有资格 |
[12:38] | And Gloria Estefan can’t be wrong, can she? | 葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬不可能错 对吧 |
[12:40] | – No, she cannot. – But maybe we shouldn’t let this guy | -对 她不可能错 -但我们也许不应该 |
[12:43] | crush Jimmy Jr.’s dream in front of a bunch | 让这家伙在一群穿着紧身裤的陌生人面前 |
[12:45] | of strangers in tight pants? | 摧毁小吉米的梦想 |
[12:46] | Morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[12:47] | You guys ready for a lovely day on the water | 你们准备好在水上度过美好的一天了吗 |
[12:49] | where we don’t get mad at anyone | 在那里 就算本垒打的情况令人失望 |
[12:51] | if the home run situation is disappointing? | 我们也不会对任何人生气 |
[12:53] | If today’s Wonderdog pitcher is as good as yesterday’s, | 如果神奇狗队投手的表现和昨天一样”好” |
[12:55] | I’m gonna find out where he lives | 我就要查出他的地址 |
[12:57] | and hire someone to give him an irregular penis face. | 然后雇人把他揍成”不规则的鸡鸡脸” |
[12:59] | Fair enough. | 行吧 |
[13:01] | Where is Zeke? | 齐克在哪 |
[13:02] | We were supposed to get here early | 我们应该提前到的 |
[13:03] | so we could both talk to– Jimmy Jr., | 才能同时和 小吉米 |
[13:05] | you’re here. Now. Before Zeke. | 你到了 现在就到了 比齐克还早 |
[13:08] | Yeah, sorry I didn’t answer any of your calls, Tina, | 是啊 抱歉我昨晚没接你的电话 蒂娜 |
[13:10] | or read any of your many, many texts last night. | 也没看你给我发的那么多条短信 |
[13:13] | I was getting in the zone, | 我当时正在进入状态 |
[13:14] | and I’m currently in the zone, as you can probably tell. | 我现在还在状态 你也许能看得出来 |
[13:17] | Oh, totally. Yeah, wow… | 完全看得出来 是的… |
[13:19] | So what did you want to talk to me about? | 所以你想跟我说什么 |
[13:23] | Oh, look, there’s Zeke. Zeke will tell you the thing. | 看 是齐克 齐克会跟你说的 |
[13:26] | J-Ju… you remember my cousin Leslie? | 小吉 你还记得我表哥莱斯利吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah. Hey, Leslie. Cool minibike. | 记得 你好 莱斯利 小摩托不错啊 |
[13:30] | – I thought it would be… mini-er. – Thanks. | -我还以为会更小点呢 -谢谢 |
[13:33] | Zeke told me what was going on with you and the seminar, | 齐克跟我说了你昨天培训课上的事了 |
[13:35] | and I was all like, “Dude, what?” | 我当时的反应是 “老兄 搞什么” |
[13:37] | I should be focusing. | 我应该专心上课的 |
[13:39] | Can I maybe talk to you guys after the seminar? | 我能下课之后跟你们聊吗 |
[13:41] | No, you need to hear this. | 不 你得先听我说 |
[13:42] | I don’t like to brag, but I was a good dancer. | 我不是想炫耀 但我曾经也是个很棒的舞者 |
[13:45] | – Damn good. Sorry I cussed. – It’s true. | -超他妈棒 抱歉我说脏话了 -是真的 |
[13:47] | He had a natural joy that flowed through every movement. | 他的每个动作看上去都透着欢乐 |
[13:50] | I took this seminar. | 我也报了这个培训 |
[13:51] | I wanted to get to the next level, | 我想要让舞艺更上一层楼 |
[13:52] | but Spencer Blankenship, he beat that joy out of me. | 但斯宾塞·布兰肯西普 他打击了我的快乐 |
[13:55] | And that critique thing he does at the end? | 还有他在课程结束时的评价 |
[13:57] | That was the nail in my modern dancing coffin. | 那是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 |
[13:59] | I hung up my dance pants after that day. | 从那天之后 我就把舞蹈裤束之高阁 |
[14:01] | Except for laundry day, I wear them then. | 除了洗衣日 那天我会穿一下 |
[14:03] | But I don’t dance. | 但我不跳舞了 |
[14:04] | So what do you say, J-Ju? | 你怎么说 小吉 |
[14:05] | Let’s get outta here. | 退出培训吧 |
[14:06] | Huh? Come on. Let’s get. | 怎么样 我们退出吧 |
[14:08] | No, Zeke. I see what this is. | 不 齐克 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[14:09] | Two friends who care about you? | 两个关心你的朋友 |
[14:11] | And their cousin Leslie? | 还有朋友的表哥莱斯利 |
[14:12] | You guys don’t think I can cut the mustard as a dancer. | 你们觉得我达不到成为舞蹈家的标准 |
[14:15] | – No, that’s not, … – You cut all the mustard. | -不 不是这… -你完全符合标准 |
[14:18] | Except, you know, when it’s defined by conventional standards. | 但是 是在传统标准的定义下 |
[14:21] | Spencer may have been tough on me yesterday, | 斯宾塞昨天是对我严格了一点 |
[14:22] | but that just means I have to work extra hard | 但这只意味着我需要格外努力 |
[14:24] | to prove myself to him. | 对他证明自己 |
[14:25] | And then he’ll give me a good critique, | 然后 他就会表扬我 |
[14:27] | and then I’m back on my backup dancer path. | 我就能再次走上成为伴舞的道路了 |
[14:30] | So you guys can either support me or dis-port me. | 所以 随便你们支不支持我 |
[14:33] | – So, goodbye. – Crap! | -再见 -糟糕 |
[14:35] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[14:36] | How about this: Leslie, we ride in there, | 不如这样吧 莱斯利 骑车进去 |
[14:38] | grab Jimmy Jr., throw him across the back of this thing, | 抓住小吉米 把他扔到摩托车后面 |
[14:41] | take him to someplace safe and warm and give him some soup. | 带他去安全又温暖的地方 给他一碗汤 |
[14:43] | – He loves soup. – That could work. Leslie? | -他很喜欢喝汤 -可能有用 莱斯利 |
[14:45] | I can’t do that thing where you ride up stairs. | 我没办法骑自行车上台阶 |
[14:47] | Also, I have to go. | 还有 我得走了 |
[14:48] | I’m using this to help someone move. | 我得用摩托车帮别人搬家 |
[14:50] | It’s okay, they have a tiny house. | 没事 他们家很小 |
[14:53] | No action in the first inning. | 第一局没有任何反应 |
[14:54] | Hope it’s not gonna be another slow day. | 希望今天不会无果而终 |
[14:56] | My back is getting some action. “Backtion.” | 我的背倒是有反应了 “背痛” |
[14:58] | And a fastball | 一个快速球 |
[14:59] | thrown right over the plate is hit deep. | 快速超过防护板 |
[15:00] | It’s gone. | 出界了 |
[15:02] | Yes! Ball, ball, ball, ball, ball! | 太好了 球球球 |
[15:04] | Teddy, go! Beat them! Use motor! | 泰迪 快 超过他们 快开马达 |
[15:06] | – Go fast! – Go, Teddy, go, Teddy, go! | -快点上 -冲啊 泰迪 快上 |
[15:07] | – Right, right, right. – What’s happening?! | -好的 -怎么了 |
[15:10] | Ha-ha-ha! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 哈哈 太好了 |
[15:12] | – I got it! – Yay, Louise! | -我拿到了 -太好了 露易丝 |
[15:14] | Eat it! All of you, eat it! | 输了吧 你们都输了吧 |
[15:17] | Sorry, just got excited there. Sorry. | 抱歉 太激动了 |
[15:19] | The Barracudas are finally gettin’ something going. | 梭鱼队终于有进展了 |
[15:21] | Like me after my doctor started me on fiber supplements. | 就像我在医生建议下开始吃纤维补充剂 |
[15:24] | Too much. | 说太多了 |
[15:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:26] | – Well, good afternoon to you, too. – Oh, hey, Mort. | -你也下午好啊 -你好 莫特 |
[15:28] | Busy day, huh? Can I get on the wait-list? | 今天很忙啊 能把我也放进排队名单里吗 |
[15:31] | Heh. Very funny. | 真幽默 |
[15:32] | Thank you. One burger of the day, please. | 谢谢 请来个今日汉堡 |
[15:34] | Comin’ right up. | 马上来 |
[15:35] | Another towering shot into the ocean. | 又一个打向大海的高吊球 |
[15:37] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[15:38] | You know, there are other stations. | 电台还是有其它频道的 |
[15:40] | Or, wanna listen to my pre-funeral playlist? | 想听听我的”丧葬前”歌单吗 |
[15:43] | Does that thing have an aux in? | 这玩意儿有输入接口吗 |
[15:45] | No, thank you, Mort. I’m fine. I’m calm. | 不用 莫特 谢谢 我没事 很冷静 |
[15:47] | There’s probably not gonna be any more. | 今天应该不会再有本垒打了 |
[15:49] | Another bomb. | 又一个 |
[15:51] | – The Barracudas are breaking loose. – No! | -梭鱼队渐入佳境 -不要啊 |
[15:54] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[15:55] | Jimmy Jr.’s looking a little more dead inside than usual. | 小吉米比平时还要僵硬 |
[15:58] | You can literally see the joy draining out of him. | 你能真正看到他的快乐在慢慢流失 |
[16:00] | How do we get him out of here? | 我们该怎么让他离开 |
[16:01] | Should I pull the fire alarm? | 我要拉响火警警报吗 |
[16:02] | Should we just tackle Spencer and go from there? | 我们要不要先抓住斯宾塞 再继续 |
[16:04] | Or tie his shoelaces together? | 或者把他的鞋带系在一起 |
[16:06] | Damn, he’s wearin’ slip-ons. | 该死 他穿的鞋没鞋带 |
[16:07] | Damn it, Spencer. | 该死的斯宾塞 |
[16:08] | Four home run balls! Four home run balls! | 四个全垒打棒球 |
[16:12] | So many home runs. That guy has one. | 那么多全垒打 那家伙有一个 |
[16:14] | That guy’s got one. | 那家伙有一个 |
[16:15] | That guy’s just fishing, like an idiot. | 那家伙一直在钓鱼 跟傻子一样 |
[16:17] | Oh, wait. He got a ball, too. | 等等 他也有一个了 |
[16:18] | Also, pretty good steering of the boat. | 还有 船开得也很好 |
[16:20] | Only hit one kayak that anyone noticed. | 只被人看到撞了一次独木舟 |
[16:22] | Another home run ball sails into the ocean. | 又一个打向大海的全垒打 |
[16:24] | The Wonder Dogs’ pitching has completely fallen apart here | 神奇狗队的投球简直一塌糊塌 |
[16:27] | at the bottom of the order. | 惨不忍睹 |
[16:28] | It’s like Christmas over here, but with soggy baseballs. | 跟圣诞节一样 只是多了湿漉漉的棒球 |
[16:30] | Hey, rowboat, you want this one? | 划船的朋友 你想要这个吗 |
[16:33] | Oh. Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[16:35] | The Wonder Dogs have already | 神奇狗队已经 |
[16:36] | given up nine home runs, | 放弃了九个本垒打 |
[16:37] | and we’re not even out of the fifth. | 但第五局还没打完 |
[16:39] | I think maybe this just isn’t the sport for you. | 可能这项运动不适合你 |
[16:42] | So, in conclusion, you’re bad at this, | 总的来说 你跳舞很差 |
[16:43] | but the good news is your kicks are okay. | 但好消息是你踢腿还行 |
[16:46] | So maybe you could do karate, or just kick stuff? | 或许你可以学空手道或者单纯踢东西 |
[16:50] | Next up we have… you. | 下一个是你 |
[16:53] | Oh, my God, it’s happening. It’s happening. | 天啊 要来了要来了 |
[16:55] | Oh, no! No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不不 |
[16:58] | Wait, you’re doing the tackling thing? | 等下 你要去伏击他吗 |
[17:00] | I wasn’t ready! I wasn’t ready! | 我还没准备好 等等我 |
[17:05] | No! Stop! Hi. | 不 停下 你好 |
[17:09] | Sorry I shouted and ran over here. | 抱歉我大喊大叫跑了过来 |
[17:12] | But now since everyone is staring at me, | 既然现在大家都看着我 |
[17:16] | Mr. Blankenship, please don’t critique Jimmy Jr. | 布兰肯希普先生 请不要评价小吉米 |
[17:18] | Tina, what are you doing? | 蒂娜 你在干什么 |
[17:19] | Yeah, what are you talking about, whoever you are? | 你在说什么 你算老几 |
[17:22] | Everyone here paid to hear my critique. | 大家是花了钱来听我评价的 |
[17:24] | It is invaluable. So you’re stealing. | 这是无价的 你这是偷窃 |
[17:26] | – You’re stealing from them. – Jimmy Jr., please. | -从他们身上偷窃 -小吉米 拜托 |
[17:28] | Don’t let this guy crush your soul. | 别让这家伙毁了你的灵魂 |
[17:30] | – Yeah, what she said. – Guys, stop. | -她说得对 -你俩别说了 |
[17:32] | Just because Leslie took this seminar | 莱斯利上了这个培训班 |
[17:33] | and didn’t make it as a backup dancer doesn’t mean I can’t. | 没能成为伴舞演员并不意味着我也不能 |
[17:36] | – Who’s Leslie? – Oh, I don’t know… | -谁是莱斯利 -是谁呢 |
[17:38] | the best student you ever broke! | 你毁掉的最好的学生 |
[17:39] | Okay, this has gone on long enough. | 你们闹得够久了 |
[17:41] | Yeah, guys. Stay or leave, | 是的 你们可以离开可以留下 |
[17:43] | but I’m getting my critique. | 但我要听他的评价 |
[17:45] | By the way, I didn’t mean you’re next, | 对了 我说的下一个不是你 |
[17:47] | I meant you’re next. | 你是下一个 |
[17:48] | I feel like maybe name tags would have been helpful. | 我觉得名牌或许有用 |
[17:52] | Best baseball game ever. | 有史以来最好的棒球赛 |
[17:53] | All of baseball should be from a boat. | 所有的棒球比赛都应该在船上看 |
[17:55] | – Hey, is that… No. Bob? – Hey, everyone! | -那是鲍勃吗 -你们好 |
[17:59] | What are you doing out here? | 你出来做什么 |
[18:01] | Where did you get that boat? | 你从哪找的船 |
[18:02] | It’s a kayak! I rented it! | 这是皮艇 我租来的 |
[18:04] | I’m here to get some home runs. | 我来捡一些本垒球 |
[18:06] | What? What a– What about the restaurant? | 什么 那汉堡店呢 |
[18:09] | I closed it! | 我关门了 |
[18:10] | – Really? – Yes! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[18:11] | It’s not fair, Linda. You came on a better day. | 这不公平 琳达 你来的日子更好 |
[18:13] | You’re looking a little wobbly, Bob. | 你看起来摇摇晃晃的 鲍勃 |
[18:15] | It’s– It’s just the waves, Teddy. I’m fine. | 只是海浪罢了 泰迪 我没事 |
[18:18] | No, it looks like you’re wiggling your butt. | 不 你看上去在扭屁股 |
[18:20] | I’m not wiggling my butt. The ocean is wiggling. | 我没有扭屁股 是大海在扭 |
[18:23] | Then why are the other kayaks perfectly still? | 那怎么别的皮艇都纹丝不动 |
[18:25] | Yeah, Dad. Just stop wiggling. | 是的 爸 你别扭就行 |
[18:27] | I am! I’m trying to! | 我正在尝试 |
[18:29] | Surprise, surprise! | 太意外了 |
[18:30] | – Another home run for the Barracudas. – Ha-ha! Yes! | -梭鱼队又一发全垒打 -太好了 |
[18:33] | Come to papa. Whoa, whoa, whoa– Aah! | 来爸爸这 |
[18:36] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[18:37] | – Dad overboard. – Cold! Cold! Cold! | -爸掉出去了 -好冷好冷好冷 |
[18:40] | Damn it, that was mine. | 该死 那是我的 |
[18:43] | How do you get back in?! | 怎么回到船里 |
[18:44] | Hang on, buddy, we’ll save you! | 坚持住老兄 我们来救你了 |
[18:46] | – Oh, here comes another one. – Be right there, Bob. | -又来了一个球 -马上来 鲍勃 |
[18:51] | Got it! Yes! | 拿到了 太好了 |
[18:52] | This is not what I was imagining. | 这和我想象的不一样 |
[18:54] | – It’s not? – Mom, throw him a ball. | -不一样吗 -妈 给他扔个球 |
[18:56] | He can pretend he caught it. | 他可以假装是他抓到的 |
[18:57] | No, you-you don’t have to do that. | 不用 你们不必这样 |
[18:59] | Oh! Another one. | 又来了一个 |
[19:00] | – Bob! – Yes! | -鲍勃接着 -拿到了 |
[19:02] | This one’s mine! | 这个球是我的 |
[19:04] | Whoa. Fine. | 行吧 |
[19:05] | Take it. | 让给你了 |
[19:08] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[19:10] | It’s sad how much he needs this. | 他竟然这么想要 太可悲了 |
[19:11] | Is he gonna drown? | 他是不是要沉下去了 |
[19:12] | Maybe. But he’ll drown so happy. | 可能吧 但他会开心地沉下去 |
[19:15] | Okay, let’s go get him. | 走吧 我们捞他上来 |
[19:16] | All right, you, it’s your turn, so here’s what I wrote. | 好了 到你了 我是这么写的 |
[19:19] | You already know this, because it’s your nickname. | 你已经知道了 都是你的外号 |
[19:21] | Floppy scoops. Noodle arms. | 绵绵兜 面条手 |
[19:24] | Here’s some other stuff I wrote, … | 我还写了其他的 |
[19:26] | “Confusing hips, unrelated feet, mad at rhythm.” | “迷惑臀 乱踢脚 毫无节奏感” |
[19:30] | He’s dying. I’m watching him die. | 他要不行了 我看着他要不行了 |
[19:32] | Jimmy Jr. Don’t listen to him! | 小吉米 别听他瞎说 |
[19:34] | Oh, great. Just great. This again. | 太好了 又是你 |
[19:36] | I think the interrupting seminar is next weekend. | 我以为下周末才是干扰课 |
[19:39] | No! I don’t need it. | 不 我才不需要 |
[19:40] | And, Jimmy Jr., you don’t need this. | 小吉米 你也不需要上课 |
[19:42] | Maybe he’s right, maybe you are a little unconventional. | 或许他说的对 或许你确实有点不传统 |
[19:45] | He had me convinced that you were never gonna make it | 他让我认为你永远做不了伴舞 |
[19:46] | as a backup dancer. But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[19:48] | That’s because maybe you’re not meant to be a backup dancer! | 因为你天生不该做伴舞 |
[19:51] | Maybe you’re meant to be a front-up dancer. | 你明明就该做主角 |
[19:53] | Maybe Floppy Scoops are gonna be the next big move. | 说不定绵绵兜才是接下来的潮流 |
[19:56] | When you do it, you’re doing your own thing, | 你在做你自己想做的事情 |
[19:58] | and that’s inspiring. | 真的非常振奋人心 |
[19:59] | And it inspires me to do my own thing. | 也让我能够坚守本心 |
[20:01] | I’ve watched you dance a lot. More than you know. | 我一直在看你跳舞 比你想象得还要频繁 |
[20:03] | And it’s special. | 你很特殊 |
[20:04] | Maybe this guy doesn’t see it | 或许这个人看不到你的闪光点 |
[20:05] | because he’s not even looking for it. | 因为他根本没想去看 |
[20:06] | But other people will. I do. | 但是别人在关注你 我在关注你 |
[20:08] | I mean, I didn’t for a second, but I do now again. | 有一瞬间我不想管你了 但是我现在重新开始了 |
[20:11] | So just don’t let one person stop you from being floppy. | 别让一个人说你绵绵兜而阻止了你 |
[20:14] | – Damn, Tina. – That was powerful. | -天哪 蒂娜 -这段话太有力量了 |
[20:16] | – No, it wasn’t. – Yes, it was. Oops. | -才没有 -非常有力量 |
[20:20] | Dance, noodle boy, dance. | 跳舞吧 面条男孩 跳起来 |
[20:26] | What– What’s happening? | 什么 什么情况 |
[20:28] | Don’t do that. Stop it. Stop it right now. | 别跳 停下来 立刻停下来 |
[20:31] | – No. – Yes! | -我不要 -停下来 |
[20:33] | Hey, no clapping. No, no, no, no, no. No, stop. | 不许拍手 不不不不不 停下来 |
[20:36] | Everybody, stop. | 所有人停下来 |
[20:39] | What are you doing? S– | 你们要造反吗 |
[20:42] | No, no, no. Hey, hey, hey, hey, now. | 不不不不不 都给我停下来 |
[20:45] | Wait a minute. | 都停下来 |
[20:46] | This is my thing. | 我才是主角 |
[20:47] | You stop that music. Stop that music. | 把音乐关了 关了 |
[20:50] | Hey, Tina, that was amazing. | 蒂娜 刚才真是太感动了 |
[20:52] | Check out my boy, doing what he does. | 看看他 看看他的动作 |
[20:54] | Look at those noodles go. | 看看他的面条手 |
[20:55] | * Floppy scoops, noodle arms * | *绵绵兜 面条手* |
[20:59] | * I’m in a trance, you front-up dancer * | *我沉迷于你的舞步* |
[21:03] | * Floppy scoops, noodle arms * | *绵绵兜 面条手* |
[21:06] | * You are the answer, you front-up dancer * | *你是答案 你是主角* |
[21:11] | * Don’t let anybody out there tell you * | *别听外人胡言论语* |
[21:15] | * What you’re doing is sloppy * | *什么一蹶不振* |
[21:19] | * I like arms just like I like my carbs * | *我喜欢手臂 正如我喜欢碳水* |
[21:23] | * I like my scoops extra floppy * | *软绵绵更有魅力* |
[21:26] | * Floppy scoops, noodle arms. * | *绵绵兜 面条手* |