时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | “虱”和远方 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | What’s Dad doing? | 老爸在干什么 |
[00:22] | He’s… staring at the counters again. | 他又在盯着柜台看了 |
[00:24] | I think the counters are getting uncomfortable. | 柜台都被盯得不自在了 |
[00:26] | We’re making the right call, right? | 我们的决定是对的吧 |
[00:28] | To spend money we don’t have to get the counters redone? | 花大价钱重做柜台 |
[00:30] | Yes, we’re making the right call. | 当然是对的 |
[00:32] | We’re betting on us | 我们这是给自己下赌注 |
[00:33] | and we’re gonna come up snake eyes. | 而掷出来的会是一对蛇眼[两个一点] |
[00:34] | Snake eyes is good, right? | 蛇眼是好的点数吧 |
[00:35] | How could snake eyes not be good? | 蛇眼怎么会不好 |
[00:37] | They’re the coolest eyes. | 蛇眼最酷了 |
[00:38] | Anyway, we’re making the right decision, | 总之 我们做了正确的决定 |
[00:40] | And Teddy’s gonna put in the new counters, | 泰迪会来给我们装新柜台 |
[00:42] | And he’ll do a great job. | 他会把活干好的 |
[00:43] | – Speak of the devil. – Teddy’s the devil? | -说曹操曹操到 -泰迪又名曹操 |
[00:45] | – Hi, Teddy. – Hey, guys. | -泰迪 -大伙好 |
[00:46] | – Big night tonight, huh? – Is it? | -今晚是个大日子 -是吗 |
[00:48] | The comet. Kirby’s Comet. | 彗星啊 卡比彗星 |
[00:49] | The one that comes around every 30 years. | 每30年能见到一次的卡比彗星 |
[00:51] | We’ll be able to see it starting tonight. | 今晚开始 我们就能见到它了 |
[00:53] | You’ve mentioned Kirby’s Comet. | 你提过卡比彗星 |
[00:55] | Every day. A few times a day. | 每天都提 一天好几次 |
[00:57] | Am I the only one with comet fever? | 我是唯一一个对彗星着迷的人吗 |
[00:58] | There’s gonna be a watch party and everything. | 会举办观星会之类的活动 |
[01:00] | I asked Kathleen if she wanted to go, | 我问了凯思林要不要来 |
[01:02] | But she can’t make it. She’s visiting her aunt. | 但是她来不成 她要去她姑姑家 |
[01:04] | She has an aunt? She’s the total package. | 她还有姑姑 可真是六边形战士 |
[01:06] | I know. But, yeah, | 确实 不过话说回来 |
[01:07] | The watch party’s down at Scraggy Neck State Park. | 观星会在瘦脖儿州立公园举行 |
[01:10] | There’s no lights for miles, | 方圆几英里都会灭灯 |
[01:11] | So it should be a perfect view of the comet. | 所以会是看彗星的完美场所 |
[01:13] | – Scraggy Neck. – And you get to write down | -瘦脖儿公园 -还可以在愿望纸上 |
[01:15] | A special wish on wish paper. Eh? | 写下特别的愿望 |
[01:17] | – Wish paper? -Yeah, you know that thin, little paper | -愿望纸 -对 就是那种薄薄的纸 |
[01:19] | You light on fire and it goes poof into the air? | 点上火就一下子消失在空中的 |
[01:22] | The Rotary Club’s gonna hand them out, I think. | 扶轮社的人好像会负责分发 |
[01:24] | Why am I just hearing about paper | 为什么我现在才听说有 |
[01:25] | you get to light on fire and it goes poof? | 可以点火燃烧然后消失的小纸片 |
[01:27] | But they say for your comet wish to come true, | 但据说 为了让彗星许愿成真 |
[01:30] | first you’re supposed to make sure your heart is pure. | 首先要确保内心纯洁 |
[01:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:32] | Like apologize for past stuff, make things right. | 比如忏悔自己的过错 道歉之类的 |
[01:35] | Anyway, that’s what the wish people say. | 总之那些许愿派的人是这么说的 |
[01:37] | – Wish people? – Yeah, there’s wish people, | -许愿派 -对 有许愿派 |
[01:38] | And there’s sign people. | 还神迹派 |
[01:39] | I’m more of a sign guy. I look for signs. | 我更相信神迹 我会留心各种信号 |
[01:42] | – Like traffic signs? – Like clever billboards? | -交通信号那种吗 -或者大广告牌 |
[01:44] | More like cosmic, comet signs. | 应该是宇宙的信号吧 彗星的征兆 |
[01:46] | Like, 30 years ago, I was watching the comet, | 大概30年前 我当时正在看彗星 |
[01:48] | And I was really excited. | 我超级激动 |
[01:50] | It felt important. It felt big, | 感觉是宏大又重要的时刻 |
[01:52] | like it was gonna show me something about my life | 仿佛要向我展示某些人生真谛 |
[01:54] | or the world or something. | 或者是世界奥秘之类的 |
[01:55] | And then I stepped on a nail, | 然后我踩到了一颗钉子 |
[01:56] | A big rusty nail. | 一颗巨大的生锈钉子 |
[01:58] | And then from there, | 从那以后 |
[01:59] | I lost my hair and I gained weight, | 我开始脱发 发福 |
[02:01] | I got divorced, I gained more weight, | 离了婚 体重继续增加 |
[02:03] | And I stepped on a lot more nails over the years, | 又踩了更多钉子 |
[02:05] | and other pointy things. | 以及其它尖锐物 |
[02:07] | Yeah, it’s been pretty downhill since Comet Night. | 是的 彗星夜过后 一切都在走下坡路 |
[02:09] | You know, your classic comet curse. | 经典的彗星诅咒 |
[02:11] | I mean, most of that is just aging | 我觉得大部分原因是你年纪大了 |
[02:13] | and marrying the wrong person | 跟错的人结了婚 |
[02:15] | and not watching where you’re walking. | 还有走路时不看路 |
[02:16] | Who steps on a nail 75 times, Bob? | 哪有人会踩到75次钉子 鲍勃 |
[02:19] | And I’ve had a dead bird fall and hit me on the head, | 还有死鸟从天而降 砸到我的脑袋 |
[02:21] | twice, this year. I am cursed. | 今年就有两次 我被诅咒了 |
[02:23] | But, hey, here’s hoping this comet turns it all around | 不过希望这次的彗星能扭转一切 |
[02:25] | and the next 30 years will be smooth sailing. | 让我未来30年一帆风顺 |
[02:28] | Let’s talk about this wish. | 我们来聊聊许愿的事 |
[02:29] | There’s wishing on a star, yeah, | 有对着星星许愿 |
[02:31] | and then there’s wishing on a freaking comet? | 竟然还有对着彗星许愿吗 |
[02:33] | We could get whatever we want. | 我们能得到想要的一切 |
[02:34] | – Personally, I love getting whatever I want. – Same. – | -我这人最喜欢要什么有什么了 -我也是 |
[02:37] | We’re going to this watch party tonight, | 我们今晚会去参加观星派对 |
[02:38] | right, Mother? Right, Father? | 对吧 爸爸妈妈 |
[02:39] | I think it’s free. | 应该是免费的 |
[02:40] | I mean, it’s the kind of thing we always said | 这的确是我们一直以来 |
[02:43] | we’d do with the kids. | 想和孩子们一起做的那种事 |
[02:44] | I’m in. Let’s go watch a thing. | 我参加 去看吧 |
[02:45] | – Yay! – So, we’re great parents? | -好耶 -我们是很棒的父母吧 |
[02:49] | Look at everyone with their blankets and picnic things. | 大家都带了毛毯和野餐装备 |
[02:51] | Were we supposed to bring stuff? | 我们是不是该带点什么 |
[02:53] | Should I run back to the car | 我要跑回车里 |
[02:54] | and get the floor mats to sit on? | 拿脚垫来坐一下吗 |
[02:55] | I think we’ll be fine. | 不用吧 |
[02:56] | It’s just gonna be tough to see the comet | 只是这漫天的云 |
[02:58] | – with all these clouds. – It’s supposed to clear up, Bob. | -应该很难看到彗星吧 -会放晴的 鲍勃 |
[03:01] | – Got to have faith. – Okay, George Michael. | -要有信心 -好的 乔治·迈克尔 |
[03:03] | Well, I hoped to have had highly flammable wish paper | 我还以为现在已经能拿到 |
[03:05] | in my hand by now. | 可燃许愿纸了呢 |
[03:06] | Yeah, we’ve been here minutes already, | 是啊 我们都已经到了几分钟了 |
[03:08] | and our hands are empty as hell. | 我们的双手还空空如也 |
[03:09] | Well, we’re off to find wish paper. Wish us luck. | 我们要去找许愿纸了 祝我们好运 |
[03:12] | All right, but stay where I can see you, okay? | 好吧 不过要待在我们看得见的地方 好吗 |
[03:14] | Would it be helpful if, every once in a while, | 我每隔一段时间 就很大声地吹口哨 |
[03:16] | I whistled really loudly? | 你觉得有用吗 |
[03:18] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没用 |
[03:20] | Nope. | 吹不出来 |
[03:21] | Almost had it. | 就差一点 |
[03:22] | So… we’ll see you around. | 我们等会儿见 |
[03:25] | Is anyone else a little nervous about this pure-hearted thing? | 只有我对需要”内心纯洁”这事感到紧张吗 |
[03:28] | I’m nine. My heart is still factory fresh. | 我才9岁 我的心几乎和刚出厂一样新 |
[03:30] | I showered earlier this week, so… | 我这周前几天洗过澡了 所以… |
[03:32] | Well, I’m not sure if my heart is, like, pure-pure. | 我不确定我的心够不够纯洁 |
[03:35] | I’ve got some stuff to get off my chest first. | 我要先坦白一些事[清理胸前的东西] |
[03:37] | – Your boobs? – Or whatever that thing is? | -是指你的乳房吗 -那是什么东西 |
[03:39] | It’s, like, dry and wet. | 看着又干又湿 |
[03:41] | Don’t know what that is. But also other stuff. | 不知道那是什么 不过我是想说别的 |
[03:43] | Apology stuff. I see some people here | 道歉之类的 因为我发现这边有一些 |
[03:45] | that I may need to apologize to. | 我可能需要向他们道歉的人 |
[03:47] | And– Tammy– | 还有 苔米 |
[03:49] | some that I really don’t want to. | 一些我真的不想向他们道歉的人 |
[03:51] | Bob. Linda. Hey. | 鲍勃 琳达 |
[03:52] | – It’s pretty great, huh? – So far it’s fair. | -这里很不错吧 -目前还不错 |
[03:54] | Boy, I’m really hoping for a good 30 years. | 天 我真希望接下来的30年能一帆风顺 |
[03:56] | I could use it. | 我真的很需要 |
[03:58] | Hey, did I tell you that Kathleen wants us | 我跟你们说了吗 凯思林想和我 |
[03:59] | to go hike Gullivan’s Gorge together? | 一起去古立文峡谷远足 |
[04:01] | Is that a euphemism? | 这是什么的暗语吗 |
[04:02] | What? No. The place to hike. | 什么 不是 就是远足 |
[04:04] | Gullivan’s Gorge. It’s, like, two hours away. | 古立文峡谷 大概两个小时车程 |
[04:06] | The drive there, the drive back, | 开车过去 开车回来 |
[04:08] | plus all the time gorging– | 再加上远足的过程 |
[04:10] | that’s a big step in a relationship. | 这可是恋爱中的一大步 |
[04:11] | – Yeah, it is. – I mean, I like her a lot, | -确实 -我很喜欢她 |
[04:14] | and I think she likes me, but I’m nervous to go. | 而且我觉得她也喜欢我 但是我很紧张 |
[04:16] | Also, it’s a gorge. | 而且那可是峡谷 |
[04:18] | What if I say something stupid and it echoes? | 如果我说了什么蠢话 产生了回音怎么办 |
[04:20] | Kathleen’s great, Teddy. You should definitely go. | 凯思林人很好 泰迪 你肯定要去 |
[04:22] | Yeah. Take that gorgeous broad gorging. | 对 带你的女神去远足 |
[04:25] | Well, we’ll see what the comet wants me to do. | 我先看看今晚彗星对我说什么吧 |
[04:27] | Yup, that all makes perfect sense as a way to live your life. | 指着彗星过你的人生 非常明智 |
[04:30] | It is, Bob. Messages from the universe. | 本来就是鲍勃 来自宇宙的信息 |
[04:32] | – They’re all around us. – No. | -包围着我们 -并没有 |
[04:34] | You’re telling me that when you’re driving | 你告诉我 当你开车经过 |
[04:36] | and an Almond Brothers song is on the radio | 奥特曼兄弟街时 |
[04:38] | as you pass Almond Brothers Street, | 电台正好在放奥特曼兄弟乐团的歌 |
[04:40] | that doesn’t mean anything? | 这难道没有什么含义吗 |
[04:41] | Are you saying Almond Brothers? | 你是说想说欧曼兄弟吧 |
[04:43] | I get it. One time I was on the phone with Ginger | 我懂 有次我在和金泽打电话 |
[04:45] | and I said it was great to catch up | 我说 一起叙叙旧真好 |
[04:47] | right as a bottle of ketchup fell over. | 正说着一瓶番茄酱[谐音]掉了下来 |
[04:49] | – Explain that. – You can’t. It’s impossible. | -这你要怎么解释 -无法解释 |
[04:51] | I mean, can’t you, though? You work in a restaurant, | 不是很正常吗 首先 你在餐厅工作 |
[04:53] | and you’re on the phone with Ginger all the time. | 其次 你一天到晚都在和金泽打电话 |
[04:55] | It’s just when you open yourself up to the universe, | 只要你向宇宙打开心扉 |
[04:58] | it talks to you. | 它就会对你说话 |
[04:59] | I really don’t think the universe can talk. | 我真不觉得宇宙会说话 |
[05:01] | Only ’cause you’re not listening. | 那只是因为你没在听 |
[05:03] | You got to listen, Bob. | 你要倾听 鲍勃 |
[05:04] | Tonight I am putting my antennae up | 今晚我要竖起我的天线 |
[05:06] | and I am ready to receive a sign that’ll tell me | 接收宇宙给我的信号 |
[05:09] | whether my next 30 years will be good or bad. | 告诉我未来30年是好是坏 |
[05:11] | And if it’s bad, well, then I don’t know, | 如果是坏的话 |
[05:14] | maybe I won’t go to the gorge with Kathleen, | 也许我就不和凯思林去远足了 |
[05:16] | and maybe not see her anymore. | 也许以后都不见她了 |
[05:17] | It wouldn’t be right to drag her down | 如果我未来30年都会很糟糕 |
[05:19] | with my bad next 30 years. | 那就不该拖她下水 |
[05:20] | Okay, so you’re going to not see someone you really like | 就因为彗星跟你说了什么 |
[05:23] | ’cause a comet told you. | 你就不见真心喜欢的人了 |
[05:25] | Bob, will you, help me find something in my purse? | 鲍勃 能帮我在皮包里找点东西吗 |
[05:28] | I’m scared of the inside of your purse. | 你皮包里的东西让我害怕 |
[05:30] | Look, I know you think Teddy’s talking hooey. | 我知道你觉得泰迪在胡说八道 |
[05:32] | – ‘Cause he is. – But it doesn’t matter what you think. | -他本来就是 -但你怎么想不重要 |
[05:34] | It only matters what Teddy thinks. | 泰迪怎么想才重要 |
[05:36] | If Teddy believes he’s gonna be happy, he’ll be happy. | 如果泰迪觉得自己会幸福 那他就会幸福 |
[05:38] | If he believes he’s gonna be miserable, he’ll be miserable. | 如果他觉得自己会悲惨 他就会悲惨 |
[05:41] | We need to make sure whatever signs Teddy sees tonight, | 我们只需要确保不管泰迪今晚看到了什么征兆 |
[05:43] | that Teddy thinks they’re good signs. | 他都觉得是好征兆 |
[05:45] | No, that seems like a hard job that I don’t want to do. | 听起来很难 我不想干 |
[05:47] | I thought we were gonna sit down and look up. | 我以为我们就是来坐下看星星的 |
[05:49] | You want Teddy to be miserable for 30 years? | 你想要泰迪悲惨30年吗 |
[05:52] | In our restaurant, eating, sobbing with his mouth open? | 在我们餐厅里 一边吃汉堡 一边嚎啕大哭 |
[05:55] | Fine. I’ll help him see good signs, | 好吧 我会帮他看到好的征兆 |
[05:57] | – whatever that means. – Yeah, you will. | -虽然我也不知道该怎么做 -很好 |
[05:59] | Here it is. Here’s my lip balm. | 找到了 我的唇膏 |
[06:01] | Let’s find a nice spot, huh? | 我们找个好点的观赏位置吧 |
[06:03] | I just swallowed a bug. Is that a bad sign? | 我吞进去一只虫 这是凶兆吗 |
[06:06] | No. That’s great. | 不是的 这是吉兆 |
[06:07] | – Good for you. – Yeah. | -真羡慕你 -就是 |
[06:09] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[06:13] | Okay, universe, talk to me. | 宇宙 告诉我吧 |
[06:15] | What kind of chips should I get? | 我应该买哪个味道的薯片 |
[06:17] | You don’t need the universe to tell you that, right? | 你不需要宇宙来告诉你这个吧 |
[06:19] | – Bob. – Oh, I know. | -鲍勃 -我知道了 |
[06:20] | I’ll flip a coin. Heads, I get spicy. | 我扔硬币吧 正面就买辣味 |
[06:22] | Tails, I get regular. It’s tails. | 反面就买原味 是反面 |
[06:24] | Damn. I kind of wanted spicy. | 该死 我想要辣味的 |
[06:26] | – Oh, my God. – Ooh, kettle corn. | -我的天呐 -有甜味爆米花 |
[06:29] | That’s what I’m getting. | 我要去买 |
[06:30] | Hi. Where’d you get the kettle corn? | 嗨 请问你在哪儿买的爆米花 |
[06:32] | – Over there. – Thank you. | -那边 -谢谢 |
[06:33] | Okay, I’m gonna go grab a kettle corn. Back in a sec. | 我去买爆米花 马上回来 |
[06:36] | And make sure Teddy sees good signs. | 一定要让泰迪看到吉兆 |
[06:37] | Or, Lin, you could stay and you do that? | 琳 要不还是你留下看着他吧 |
[06:40] | Nope, mama needs her kettle. Bye. | 不行 老娘需要爆米花 拜拜 |
[06:41] | Maybe there’s an interesting-shaped chip in here | 说不定里面有一片形状特异的薯片 |
[06:43] | that will tell me my fate. | 可以预示我的命运 |
[06:44] | – Linda, please come back. – Kettle. | -琳达 快回来 -爆米花 |
[06:47] | Hello, new best friend. | 哈喽 我的新闺蜜 |
[06:48] | We would like to make our wonderful wishes, please. | 我们想要许愿 |
[06:50] | Of course. And also here’s your wish paper launch pad. | 没问题 这是许愿纸发射台 |
[06:54] | – Launch pad. – Thank you so much. | -发射台啊 -非常感谢 |
[06:56] | Did you happen to notice the huge stack | 你有没看她面前放的 |
[06:58] | – of wish paper she had there? – I did. | -一大堆许愿纸 -看到了 |
[07:00] | What’s gonna happen to all those sweet, sweet | 她们会怎么处理那些 |
[07:02] | flammable extra wish papers? | 没用完的易燃许愿纸呢 |
[07:04] | I assume she’s gonna write her novel on them, | 我估计她会用它们来写小说 |
[07:06] | then burn it in front of the New York book review | 然后当着纽约书评的面 一边烧 |
[07:08] | and say, “You wouldn’t get it.” | 一边大喊 “你们得不到的”[你们不懂] |
[07:10] | Coach Blevins, I’m sorry about that time in P.E. | 布莱文斯教练 很抱歉上次体育课的时候 |
[07:12] | when I wasn’t trying my hardest climbing the rope. | 我没有尽全力去爬绳索 |
[07:14] | You said, “Give it 110%,” But I gave it 85, at best. | 你说”尽110%的力” 但我最多尽了85% |
[07:17] | Reggie, I’m sorry for taking way more mustard packets | 雷吉 很抱歉从你的熟食店里多拿了芥末 |
[07:19] | from your deli than I needed for a turkey sandwich. | 我吃火鸡三明治根本用不上那么多 |
[07:22] | Two packets is too much. | 两包实在有点过了 |
[07:23] | Ma’am, even though I didn’t bump into you just now, | 女士 虽然我刚刚没有真的撞到你 |
[07:25] | I almost did, and for that, I’m truly sorry. | 但就差一点了 对此 我感到抱歉 |
[07:28] | Excuse me, have you seen anyone selling kettle corn? | 打扰一下 你有看见卖爆米花的吗 |
[07:31] | Kettle corn? No. | 爆米花 没有 |
[07:32] | Well, someone pointed here, and there’s no kettle corn. | 有人说这边有卖的 但是根本没有 |
[07:34] | Oh, okay, ma’am, calm down. | 女士 别激动 |
[07:36] | You calm down, Glow-die Foster. | 你别激动 发光迪·福斯特 |
[07:39] | – What? – Kettle corn! | -什么 -爆米花 |
[07:40] | Looking for signs. | 寻找征兆中 |
[07:42] | What’ll the next 30 years bring, comet? | 接下来的30年会怎么样 彗星 |
[07:45] | Teddy, are you all right? | 泰迪 你没事吧 |
[07:46] | Yeah. I tripped on that rock, | 没事 我被石头绊倒了 |
[07:48] | and then I landed on another rock. | 然后摔在了另一块石头上 |
[07:49] | – Do you think that’s a bad sign? – What? | -你觉得这是凶兆吗 -什么 |
[07:52] | No, it’s a good sign. | 不是 这是个吉兆 |
[07:54] | People say, “Break a leg” for luck, | 不是都会说”摔断腿”来祈求好运吗 |
[07:56] | and people also say, “Go trip on a rock,” Right? | 也有人会说”被石头绊倒” 对吧 |
[08:00] | I never heard that before. | 我从没听说过 |
[08:00] | Oh, well, people say a lot of things. | 人们说过的话可多了呢 |
[08:02] | All the time. All over the world. | 随时随地 |
[08:04] | – They do? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:06] | So, Tammy, I’m sorry | 苔米 对不起 |
[08:08] | I tried to hit you in the head with a dodgeball | 我之前想用躲避球打你的头 |
[08:09] | but then my throw was terrible | 但我技术太差了 |
[08:10] | and I hit Henry Haber in the head | 结果打到了亨利·黑伯 |
[08:11] | and we weren’t playing dodgeball and it was during lunch. | 其实我们当时没玩躲避球 那是午饭时间 |
[08:13] | Okay, why are you saying all this? | 好吧 你为什么要说这些 |
[08:15] | Because I wanted to make a wish upon the comet | 因为我想向彗星许愿 |
[08:17] | but I couldn’t until I finished apologizing for things I did | 但在那之前 我必须为我做的错事道歉 |
[08:19] | so I can have a pure heart and get everything off my chest. | 这样才能去除杂念 拥有一颗纯洁的心 |
[08:21] | You mean that thing on your jacket? | 你是说你外套上的脏东西吗 |
[08:23] | Dang it. I thought I got that. | 该死 我以为我弄干净了 |
[08:25] | wait, so what happens if I don’t accept your apology? | 等一下 如果我不接受你的道歉会怎样 |
[08:28] | Maybe I, don’t get my wish. | 可能我的愿望不会实现吧 |
[08:31] | M’kay, I’ll have to think about it | 好吧 我要考虑一下 |
[08:33] | while you find me some hot chocolate. | 你去给我弄一杯热巧克力 |
[08:36] | – Wait, what? – Yeah, that’ll make me feel better | -等等 什么 -这样的话 |
[08:38] | about accepting your apology, which, right now, | 我可能会更愿意接受你的道歉 |
[08:41] | of course, I just can’t do. | 目前我还接受不了 |
[08:42] | Okay… | 好的 |
[08:44] | Ooh, can I have marshmallows, but no hot chocolate? | 我要一杯棉花糖热巧 不加热巧 |
[08:46] | – Yup, yup. – Thank you. | -行 -谢谢 |
[08:49] | Hello. We couldn’t help but notice you have quite a stack | 你好 我们看到你有一沓许愿纸 |
[08:52] | of wish paper and we would like many, please. | 我们想多要点 可以吗 |
[08:54] | Oh, I can’t. It’s one per person. | 不行 一人只能拿一张 |
[08:56] | Sure, sure, sure. We’re not asking for us. | 当然 当然 我们不是自己要 |
[08:59] | We’re asking for our dad and mom and sister. | 是帮我们爸妈还有姐姐拿的 |
[09:01] | – Okay. Here you go. – And also our Uncle Buck. | -好的 给你 -我们巴克舅舅也要 |
[09:04] | – Oh. Okay. – Also, | -好的 -还有 |
[09:05] | – our cousin Vinny. – Okay. | -我们表亲威尼 -好的 |
[09:07] | And Vinny’s girlfriend, Marisa Tomei. | 还有他女朋友 玛丽莎·托梅 |
[09:10] | You know what? Why don’t you go to a place | 拿着这个 去别的地方玩好吗 |
[09:12] | that’s away from this area. | 离这儿远一点的地方 |
[09:14] | Oh, wow, thank you…. | 哇 谢谢 |
[09:16] | And hey, maybe we’ll make one of these wishes for you, lady. | 也许我们会为你许个愿 女士 |
[09:19] | If you find an ice cream sandwich in your pocket, | 如果你在口袋里发现一个冰淇淋三明治 |
[09:21] | that’s from us. | 那是我们给你的 |
[09:22] | There he is. | 原来在这 |
[09:23] | I’ll-I’ll take two. | 我要两个 |
[09:24] | What is this? Is this plain popcorn? | 这是什么 原味的吗 |
[09:26] | – I wouldn’t call salt plain. – No kettle? | -咸的 -没有甜的吗 |
[09:29] | – You don’t have kettle? – It’s better than kettle. | -居然没有甜的 -这比甜的好吃 |
[09:31] | Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, Better than… Whoa-ho. | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[09:34] | I’m antsy. I’m antsy. | 好烦 好烦 |
[09:35] | Maybe if I could just see the comet I’d feel better. | 也许看到彗星我会感觉好点 |
[09:38] | Oh. The Star Geezers would let me look through | 我让星际怪杰借我看下望远镜 |
[09:39] | – one of their telescopes, right? – Star Geezers? | -他们会答应的吧 -星际怪杰是什么 |
[09:42] | Yeah, the senior citizen stargazing group. | 老年望星小组 |
[09:44] | Okay, but it’s still cloudy. | 好吧 但现在还是很多云 |
[09:46] | Ah, I’m pretty sure telescopes can look through clouds. | 望远镜是能穿透云层的吧 |
[09:49] | Except, no. | 并不能 |
[09:50] | Hello. I was wondering if we could just, you know, | 你好 我们或许可以 |
[09:53] | take a peek through one of your lovely telescopes? | 借你们可爱的望远镜看一下吗 |
[09:55] | – I’m thinking that one. – No chance, Chester. | -我想用那台 -绝对不行 切斯特 |
[09:57] | Bring your own expensive and delicate telescope. | 我们这是精密昂贵的仪器 要看你自己带 |
[10:00] | Yeah, hit the bricks, Billy. | 就是 一边去 比利 |
[10:01] | – Star Geezer code, no posers! – Dilettantes. | -星际怪杰的规矩 拒绝外行 -菜鸟 |
[10:04] | Okay, thank you, both. | 好吧 谢谢你们 |
[10:06] | You can look through mine. | 你们可以用我的望远镜看 |
[10:07] | Oh, great. I love the red flashlights. | 太好了 我喜欢你的红光手电筒 |
[10:09] | That’s so we don’t get bright light in our eyes. | 我们要避免使用强光 |
[10:11] | It can take hours for our vision to adjust to the dark. | 否则眼睛得花好几个小时才能适应黑暗 |
[10:14] | That’s why we call this the red light district. | 所以我们称这里为”红灯区” |
[10:17] | Here’s mine. | 这是我的望远镜 |
[10:19] | I was really hoping to look through one of the bigger ones. | 我其实更想用大的望远镜看 |
[10:21] | – No. – Teddy. | -不行 -泰迪 |
[10:22] | Well, it’s aimed at the right spot, | 位置是对的 |
[10:23] | and it’s a telescope, | 望远镜也有了 |
[10:24] | so we just have to wait for the clouds to clear, | 现在只需等待云开雾散 |
[10:26] | then we’ll look right through here. | 然后从这里看就行 |
[10:28] | Oh, it can’t look through clouds? | 它不能穿透云层吗 |
[10:30] | – No. – Can any of these? | -不行 -那些可以吗 |
[10:31] | – No. – I told him that. | -不行 -我早跟他说过 |
[10:33] | So, both eyes open? | 两只眼睛都睁着吗 |
[10:34] | – What? No. One eye open. – And which eye? | -什么 不 只睁一只 -哪一只 |
[10:36] | Really? The one looking through the telescope. | 你认真的吗 看望远镜的那只 |
[10:39] | Got it. And what do you do with the other eye? | 明白 那另一只怎么办呢 |
[10:41] | Are you serious? Y-You close it, Teddy. | 你在开玩笑吗 闭上就行 泰迪 |
[10:43] | Like you’re winking. | 就好像你在跟人挤眼 |
[10:43] | – Winking or blinking? – Winking. | -挤眼还是眨眼 -挤眼 |
[10:45] | – You’re blinking. – I’m blinking? | -你在眨眼 -我在眨眼吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, keep the one eye open all the time. | 对 一只眼睛要一直睁着 |
[10:48] | Oh, like I’m winking. | 对 就好像我在挤眼 |
[10:49] | Why didn’t you just say that, Bob? Geesh. | 你怎么不早说 鲍勃 |
[10:52] | Oops. That came off. | 糟糕 掉下来了 |
[10:53] | I’ll put it back. Where’d it go? | 我会把它装回去的 掉哪儿了 |
[10:54] | – No, no, no, no, no! – What, what, what? | -不不不不不 -什么 什么 什么 |
[10:56] | – My eyes! – Turn it off! | -我的眼睛 -快关掉 |
[10:58] | No! | 不 |
[11:00] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:01] | It was adjusted perfectly, you son of a bitch! | 我刚才调得好好的 你个混蛋 |
[11:04] | – He’s not worth it. – Oh, God. | -他不值得你这样 -天啊 |
[11:06] | – Idiot! – Yup. Got it. We’re leaving. | -蠢货 -明白 我们这就走 |
[11:08] | That was it. That was the sign, | 我知道了 这就是征兆 |
[11:10] | and it was definitely bad. | 而且绝对是凶兆 |
[11:11] | The universe made me sneeze | 刚才是宇宙让我打喷嚏 |
[11:12] | and now I’m cursed for another 30 years. | 如今我未来30年也被诅咒了 |
[11:14] | Nope, not a bad sign. You’re not cursed. It’s just… | 不 不是凶兆 你没被诅咒 只是… |
[11:19] | Oh, no. You’re cursed, too. It’s contagious. | 天 你也被诅咒了 凶兆会传染 |
[11:21] | Also, Bob, I sneezed, and you never said bless you. | 还有 我刚打喷嚏了 你都没说”保佑你” |
[11:27] | That was like a bouquet of bad sign flowers | 刚刚就像是一大捧恶兆之花 |
[11:29] | dropped directly on my doorstep. | 直接落在了我家门前 |
[11:31] | No, that’s not,… Linda. We’re gonna find Linda | 不 那不是… 琳达 我们去找琳达 |
[11:34] | and she’s gonna explain how that’s not true. | 她会解释为什么你说得不对 |
[11:37] | Blinding a bunch of senior citizens was pretty clear-cut, Bob. | 我都弄瞎一群老年人了 这还不明显吗鲍勃 |
[11:40] | I mean, I can almost see normally now. | 我现在几乎已经重新适应黑暗了 |
[11:41] | Maybe they can, too. Who are you calling? | 也许他们也是 你在给谁打电话 |
[11:43] | Kathleen. I-I’m gonna let her down easy. | 凯思林 我要婉言拒绝她 |
[11:45] | Teddy, no. Hang up. | 泰迪 不 快挂掉 |
[11:46] | – Ted-Teddy, just give me… Give me… – No. | -泰-泰迪 给我 快给我 -不 |
[11:48] | – Teddy. – It’s going to voice mail. | -泰迪 -转到语音信箱了 |
[11:50] | Give me the phone, Teddy. | 把电话给我 泰迪 |
[11:53] | – Kathleen, it’s Teddy! Listen… – No! Hang up. | -凯思林 我是泰迪 -不 挂掉 |
[11:55] | – You should just forget about me! – Don’t listen to him! | -你该忘了我 -别听他的 |
[11:57] | I’m cursed, okay? | 我被诅咒了 好吗 |
[11:58] | – No! – Bye. It was nice knowing you. | -不 -再见 很高兴认识你 |
[12:00] | If you’re satisfied with your voicemail, press one. | 如果你满意刚才的语音留言 请按1 |
[12:03] | To delete, press two. | 删除留言 请按2 |
[12:04] | No! | 不 |
[12:06] | – Two. Delete. – Bob, give it back. No. Come on. | -2 删除 -鲍勃 快还给我 不 拜托了 |
[12:08] | Hey, can I see my phone real quick? | 我能快速看一眼我的手机吗 |
[12:10] | I got to check the weather. | 我要查一下天气 |
[12:12] | We have so many wishes to wish. | 我们有太多愿望要许了 |
[12:13] | “I wish Ken would find his old hard drive | “我希望肯能找到他的旧硬盘 |
[12:15] | with all the bitcoin on it.” | 里面所有的比特币都还在” |
[12:17] | “I wish I had suction-cup hands | “我希望我的手上长了吸盘 |
[12:18] | and could climb up buildings.” | 这样我就能爬楼了” |
[12:20] | “I wish that movies let you reach right in | “我希望电影能让你走进去 |
[12:22] | and hug your favorite characters.” | 拥抱你最爱的角色” |
[12:24] | “I also wish for Swiss Army hands.” | “我还希望拥有长了瑞士军刀的手” |
[12:26] | “I wish my hair had ten percent more pizzazz.” | “我希望我的头发再闪亮十分” |
[12:29] | No, wait, six and a half. Don’t want to overdo it. | 不 等等 六分半吧 不希望太过头 |
[12:32] | Done. Now all your hundreds of apps are arranged by color. | 好了 现在你的几百个应用都按颜色排好了 |
[12:34] | Oh, my God, your phone looks famous. | 我的天 你的手机看起来太棒了 |
[12:37] | So, Tammy, do you want to just go ahead and accept my apology? | 所以苔米 你愿意接受我的道歉吗 |
[12:40] | It’s getting to be comet o’clock, | 快到彗星时刻了 |
[12:42] | and I need that pure heart to make my wish. | 我需要纯洁的心来许愿 |
[12:44] | Almost. See, it’s my grandma’s birthday today, | 快了 你看 今天是我奶奶的生日 |
[12:47] | and I’ll get in trouble if I don’t call her, | 如果我不给她打电话 我就有麻烦了 |
[12:48] | so you need to be me and call her. | 所以你要假扮我给她打个电话 |
[12:50] | What? Why can’t you call her? | 什么 你为什么不自己给她打 |
[12:51] | Because talking on the phone is stupid. | 因为打电话说话很蠢 |
[12:53] | Yeah. Gross. | 是的 很恶心 |
[12:54] | I dialed. It’s ringing. | 我拨号了 正在接通 |
[12:55] | But won’t she know it’s not you? | 但她不会认出不是你吗 |
[12:56] | I call her Bubbie. You call her Bubbie. | 我叫她巴比 你也叫她巴比 |
[12:58] | You’re me. Be great. | 你就是我 演好点 |
[12:59] | – Hello? – Hey… happy birthday, | -你好 -生日快乐 |
[13:03] | Bubbie… Bubbie baby. | 巴比 巴比宝贝 |
[13:06] | 30 more years of being cursed. | 还要被诅咒三十年 |
[13:07] | – That’s so many. – Teddy, cheer up. | -这也太久了 -泰迪 振作起来 |
[13:10] | Look out at the ocean. | 看看大海 |
[13:12] | – It’s nice, right? – Clouds! Part! | -很美 不是吗 -乌云 散开 |
[13:15] | Part, clouds. | 散开 乌云 |
[13:16] | – Hi, Mr. Fischoeder. – Oh, hello, burger man. | -你好 费舍奥德先生 -你好 汉堡男 |
[13:19] | Handy man. I’m parting the clouds for you. | 修理工 我正在为你们驱散乌云 |
[13:21] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[13:22] | – Thank you. – I took a bunch of mushrooms. | -谢谢你 -我吃了一堆蘑菇 |
[13:24] | I mean, I… had some mushroom soup, | 我是说 我喝了蘑菇汤 |
[13:27] | – and now I have magical powers. – Congratulations. | -现在我拥有了魔力 -恭喜 |
[13:30] | I’m trying to part this big cloud in the middle, | 我试图驱散中间这一大片乌云 |
[13:32] | but it’s being stubborn. | 但它很顽固 |
[13:34] | Oh. I’ve got a better idea. | 我有了更好的主意 |
[13:35] | I’ll lasso them. Pull them down | 我用绳子把它们套上 拉下来 |
[13:37] | and dunk them into the ocean to purify them | 把它们泡进海水里净化一下 |
[13:39] | and then I’ll blend them up to make a smoothie. | 然后我把它们混合一下 做一杯奶昔 |
[13:43] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[13:45] | – Teddy, what’re you doing? – I don’t know. | -泰迪 你在做什么 -我不知道 |
[13:47] | Maybe I dunk myself in the ocean and purify me, right? | 或许我要把自己泡进海里净化一下 对吧 |
[13:50] | And-and get a re-do on the signs. | 然后看到新的征兆 |
[13:53] | W-Worth a shot. Also, I have to pee. | 值得一试 还有 我得尿尿 |
[13:55] | Teddy, stop! It’s night, and the water’s freezing | 泰迪 停下 已经很晚了 水很冷 |
[13:58] | and it’s dangerous and you can pee anywhere. | 太危险了 你在哪都可以尿尿 |
[14:01] | Teddy, can you hear me? | 泰迪 你能听到我吗 |
[14:02] | You can’t hear me. Oh, my God. | 你听不到 天啊 |
[14:04] | It looks so not dry out there. | 海里真的一点都不干 |
[14:06] | Teddy, come back to the land. | 泰迪 回岸上来 |
[14:08] | Ho-Holy crap that’s cold. | 我去 也太冷了 |
[14:10] | Rocks. More rocks. | 石头 又是石头 |
[14:13] | The ocean has too many rocks. | 海里也太多石头了 |
[14:17] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[14:19] | I wish for… | 我希望… |
[14:20] | I don’t know… A ferret army? | 要什么呢… 雪貂军团 |
[14:22] | Pretty sure you did that one already. | 我很确定你许过这个愿望 |
[14:23] | Yeah, it felt like it. | 我也觉得 |
[14:24] | How do we have so many wishes left? | 我们怎么还剩下那么多愿望 |
[14:26] | Ooh, I know. “I wish for less wishes.” | 我知道了 “我希望我的愿望少一点” |
[14:29] | Well, Linda, you gave it your all, | 琳达 你倾尽全力了 |
[14:31] | – but I think you got to give up. – Don’t give up. | -但你该放弃了 -别放弃啊 |
[14:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, but don’t give up. | 虽然不知道你在说什么 但别放弃啊 |
[14:35] | Mr. Fischoeder. What are you doing? | 费舍奥德先生 你在做什么 |
[14:37] | Trying to pull the clouds away from the comet, | 我在试着把云层拉开 露出彗星 |
[14:39] | but it’s not working. I haven’t tried threats, though. | 但没有用 但我还没试着威胁过云层呢 |
[14:42] | What do you think they fear the most? | 你觉得它们最怕什么 |
[14:43] | – What? The clouds? – Yes. | -什么 云层吗 -对 |
[14:44] | I don’t know. Birds? Big birds? | 我不知道 鸟 大鸟 |
[14:47] | Yes, that’s good. I can use that. | 不错 我可以试试 |
[14:50] | I think they’re clearing. | 我觉得云要散去了 |
[14:51] | I think we’re about to see the comet. | 我们应该马上能看见彗星了 |
[14:52] | Teddy, can we please go back? Oh! | 泰迪 我们能回去吗 拜托 |
[14:54] | Something just touched my leg. | 有东西碰我的腿 |
[14:55] | Yeah, it could be jellyfish | 可能是水母 |
[14:57] | or a shark– they feed at night– | 或鲨鱼 鲨鱼是夜间捕食 |
[14:58] | but it’s probably just seaweed or a shark. | 也可能是海草 或鲨鱼 |
[15:00] | Great. I-I felt something else. | 真棒 我感觉到了别的东西 |
[15:03] | Was that a shark? Oh. | 是鲨鱼吗 |
[15:05] | – Oh, come on. – Yeah, that’s seaweed. | -不是吧 -那是海草 |
[15:07] | Hey, do you think seaweed is some kind of sign? | 你觉得海草是某种预兆吗 |
[15:09] | No! No, I don’t! | 不是 我觉得不是 |
[15:10] | Sea-weed. Like, see, like, look. | 海草 就像是在说嗨 彗星 |
[15:14] | Teddy, stop it! Stop it! Just stop! | 泰迪 别说了 别说了 |
[15:16] | There are no signs, and the universe doesn’t talk. | 根本没有预兆这么一说 宇宙不会说话 |
[15:19] | You have control over your life. | 你才是自己人生的主宰 |
[15:21] | And if your last 30 years were bad, | 如果你过去30年过得很糟 |
[15:23] | it wasn’t because of a nail you stepped on or some comet, | 那不是因为你踩到钉子了或哪颗彗星 |
[15:26] | it was because of you, | 是因为你自己 |
[15:28] | and also ’cause life can be not good sometimes. | 也因为人生有时候会落入低谷 |
[15:30] | You’re saying my last 30 years being bad is my fault? | 你是说我过去30年过得很糟是我自己的错吗 |
[15:33] | Partially, yeah. The universe doesn’t care about you | 有部分原因 是的 宇宙不在乎你 |
[15:36] | – or me or anyone. – That’s not true. | -或我 或任何人 -这不是真的 |
[15:38] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[15:39] | We make decisions and they’re either good or bad | 我们会做出各种决定 决定有好有坏 |
[15:41] | and we have luck or we don’t and we deal with it. | 我们有时走运 有时背运 但我们只能面对 |
[15:44] | Like, we made the big decision | 比方说 我们做出了重大决定 |
[15:46] | to spend a lot of money on the new countertops, | 在我们的新厨房台面上花了很多钱 |
[15:47] | and maybe it’s a mistake, but it’ll be my mistake. | 也许这个决定是个错误 但这是我的错误 |
[15:50] | And Linda’s. She kind of talked me into it. | 也是琳达的 她说服我这么做的 |
[15:52] | So, it’s, like, 40 my fault, 60 her fault. | 所以 40%我的错 60%她的错吧 |
[15:55] | Anyway, that’s not the universe’s mistake | 总之 这不是宇宙的错 |
[15:57] | because I saw a puddle | 不是因为我看见了一滩 |
[15:59] | that looked like a thumbs up sign or something like that. | 看上去就像大拇指一样的水坑之类的 |
[16:01] | Are you kidding me? I’d kill for a thumbs up puddle. | 你在逗我吗 我超想看到大拇指水坑的 |
[16:04] | I just can’t believe your dumb belief | 真不敢相信你的愚蠢信念 |
[16:05] | might make you stop seeing someone great like Kathleen, | 让你不去见像凯思林那么好的人 |
[16:08] | which would be really dumb to do. | 这才是真的蠢 |
[16:10] | Well, I wouldn’t want Kathleen to end up with someone | 显然 我不想凯思林最终和一个 |
[16:12] | who makes all the wrong decisions, like I do, apparently. | 像我一样事事做错决定的人在一起 |
[16:14] | That would be dumb. | 那才是愚蠢 |
[16:16] | Teddy, come on…. S-Stupid seaweed. | 泰迪 拜托… 该死的海草 |
[16:18] | No, Bob. You’re stupid seaweed! | 不 鲍勃 你才是该死的海草 |
[16:20] | Teddy, no, wait. Teddy. | 泰迪 不 等等 泰迪 |
[16:24] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[16:30] | I don’t like you, ocean. | 我讨厌大海 |
[16:31] | Okay, I braided your hair, so you could see how that looked, | 好了 我为你编好了头发 你看了看 |
[16:34] | then unbraided it, then braided it one more time | 然后又拆了 然后又编了一次 |
[16:37] | because you forgot to show Jocelyn, and then unbraided it. | 由于你忘记给乔丝玲看了 你又拆了 |
[16:40] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[16:41] | You’ve been jerking me around all night. It’s not cool. | 你整晚都在耍我 这样不对 |
[16:43] | You have been sort of jerky, Tammy. | 你有点过分了 苔米 |
[16:45] | Should you apologize to Tina? | 你是不是该向蒂娜道歉 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God, Tammy, is your heart not pure? | 天啊 苔米 你的心灵纯洁吗 |
[16:51] | My heart’s pure. | 我的心灵当然纯洁 |
[16:52] | – Nope. – What? | -不 -什么 |
[16:53] | Maybe your wish won’t come true, Tammy. | 苔米 或许你的愿望不会成真 |
[16:55] | And I wished for World Peace. | 可我的愿望是世界和平 |
[16:56] | You know, it’s that mascara that’s super expensive. | 你知道的 那款睫毛膏超贵 |
[16:58] | Apologize to Tina. That’s good mascara. | 向蒂娜道歉 那款睫毛膏是不错 |
[17:01] | – Yeah. Go. – Hurry. | -对 道歉吧 -快道歉 |
[17:03] | okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[17:04] | Tina, I’m sorry for making you do | 蒂娜 我很抱歉今晚让你 |
[17:05] | a bunch of stuff for me tonight. | 为我做了一大堆事 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:07] | And I’m sorry for wiping boogers on your locker. | 我很抱歉在你储物柜上抹鼻屎 |
[17:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:10] | and for drawing a picture of you | 很抱歉把你画成 |
[17:11] | as a fart with hair, but, like, | 一团长着头发的屁 但是 |
[17:13] | the hair looked exactly like yours. | 那头发看着和你的一模一样 |
[17:14] | Like, it came out great. | 就是看起来很好 |
[17:15] | And I’m sorry for threatening | 很抱歉威胁说 |
[17:16] | to report your breath to the FBI. | 要向联邦调查局举报你口臭 |
[17:19] | Yeah, that was excessive. | 是 那确实很过分 |
[17:21] | Sandy socks. | 袜子里都是沙子 |
[17:26] | What is that? Oh, right, the comet. | 那是什么 对 是彗星 |
[17:28] | The threats worked. | 威胁奏效了 |
[17:29] | Now I’m gonna tickle you, comet. | 现在我要挠你痒痒 彗星 |
[17:31] | Tickle, tickle, tickle. | 挠痒 挠痒 |
[17:33] | So beautiful. Kettle corn! | 太美了 爆米花 |
[17:36] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我没想吓你的 |
[17:37] | I’ll take all of them. | 我全要了 |
[17:38] | Yup. There it is. | 没错 它来了 |
[17:42] | Oh, it’s a seal. | 一只海豹 |
[17:44] | Hi, seal. You’re staring at me for a long time. | 你好 海豹 你盯着我好长时间了 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[17:51] | Wait, you can’t speak like a person can you? | 等等 你不能像人一样说话对吧 |
[17:54] | No, that’s dumb. I thought maybe we were, | 不能 我真蠢 我以为我们 |
[17:56] | like, in a body switch… No, n-never mind. | 灵魂互换了… 不 没事了 |
[17:58] | You’re leaving. Oh, you came back. | 你要走了 你回来了 |
[18:00] | We are definitely having a moment. | 我们相处得真好 |
[18:02] | So, does this mean that… | 那么 这是不是意味着… |
[18:04] | Is this what Teddy was talking about? | 这就是泰迪说的那样吗 |
[18:06] | Are you a sign or something? | 你就是征兆或是别的什么 |
[18:08] | Hey, is Teddy gonna be okay? I-I’ll tell him. | 泰迪会转运吗 我转告他 |
[18:10] | If his next 30 years are gonna be good, | 如果接下来三十年他会顺顺利利 |
[18:13] | keep, looking at me. | 请你一直看着我 |
[18:16] | All right. And maybe… we’re gonna be okay? | 好的 那我们家会顺利吗 |
[18:19] | Our-our-our restaurant is gonna be okay, | 我们的汉堡店生意会一帆风顺 |
[18:21] | if you keep looking at me? | 如果你还在看我的话 |
[18:23] | Okay. All right. | 好的 那就是了 |
[18:24] | Th-This is incredible. I-I’ve never… | 这太不可思议了 我从没 |
[18:26] | Th-This has never happened to me before. | 我从没遇到过这种事 |
[18:28] | Oh, you’re swimming away. Okay. Bye, seal. | 你要游走了 好的 再见了海豹 |
[18:30] | I’ll go tell Teddy. | 我去告诉泰迪 |
[18:33] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[18:34] | Bob. You would not believe what happened to me. | 鲍勃 你肯定猜不到刚才发生什么了 |
[18:36] | Come on. We got to go find Teddy. I-I saw a sign. | 快 我们去找泰迪 我看到征兆了 |
[18:39] | – What? You’re soaking wet. – Yeah, yeah. | -什么 你都湿透了 -是的 |
[18:41] | You want some kettle corn? I got you some. | 你吃爆米花吗 我给你买了点 |
[18:43] | No. Wait, yeah. | 不吃 等等 吃 |
[18:45] | Okay, we got a lot of wishes to light up, | 我们有很多愿望清单要点燃 |
[18:47] | – so let’s move. You got matches? – What? No. | -开始吧 你有火柴吗 -没有 |
[18:50] | Oh, God, we don’t have fire. | 天啊 我们没有火 |
[18:51] | Excuse me. Excuse me, sir, do you have fire? | 打扰了先生 请问您有火吗 |
[18:54] | Ma’am, do you have fire? | 女士 您有火吗 |
[18:55] | What, you don’t want to give matches to kids? | 你们不愿意给小孩火柴吗 |
[18:57] | Why didn’t we wish for matches? | 我们怎么没许愿要火柴啊 |
[18:58] | Hey guys. I finally get my heart pure | 各位 我的心灵终于纯洁了 |
[19:00] | and the lady at the wish paper table | 许愿桌那里的女士说 |
[19:02] | said they were all out of… | 他们没有纸了 |
[19:02] | Go nuts, kid. | 随意发挥 |
[19:04] | A lot of good it’ll do you unless you have a flame. | 如果你有火的话 会对你大有益处 |
[19:06] | I have a flame. | 我有火 |
[19:07] | I brought the bathroom matches from home. | 我把家里浴室火柴带来了 |
[19:08] | Yes, yes, yes! | 太好了 |
[19:10] | You’re gonna like this a lot more | 你会喜欢这里 |
[19:11] | than where you came from, little matches. | 胜过喜欢你来的地方的 小火柴 |
[19:14] | – Teddy! Teddy! – What? | -泰迪 泰迪 -什么事 |
[19:15] | You want to yell at me some more | 你也要冲我大喊大叫 |
[19:16] | about how everything’s my fault? | 说一切都是我的错吗 |
[19:18] | No. Listen, after you left, | 不 听着 你走后 |
[19:19] | the most amazing, once in a lifetime thing happened. | 我这辈子最神奇的事发生了 |
[19:22] | I saw a sign. | 我看到了一个征兆 |
[19:23] | Nice try, Bob. | 装得不错 鲍勃 |
[19:24] | You can stop pandering now, okay? You win. | 别再迎合我了 你赢了 |
[19:26] | There are no signs. | 这里根本没有征兆 |
[19:27] | We’re all just out here on our own in the dark, | 我们不过是处在自己的黑暗中 |
[19:30] | stepping on nails all the time. | 不停地踩到钉子 |
[19:31] | No, Teddy. It’s crazy, | 不 泰迪 这有点荒唐 |
[19:32] | but I think maybe the universe might’ve just talked to me? | 但我觉得刚才宇宙可能和我说话了 |
[19:35] | And I think it said that you’re gonna be okay. | 我想它说了你会转运的 |
[19:38] | What? How? What happened? | 什么 怎么说的 发生了什么 |
[19:40] | I saw a seal, and it basically had a conversation with me. | 我看到了一只海豹 它和我对话了 |
[19:43] | – A seal? – Yes. The clouds parted, | -海豹 -是的 云开雾散 |
[19:45] | and I saw the comet and then I saw a seal. | 我看到了彗星 然后看到了那只海豹 |
[19:47] | And it changed my mind. | 它改变了我的看法 |
[19:50] | M-Maybe you’re right. Maybe there are signs. | 可能你是对的 可能这就是征兆 |
[19:52] | And maybe it’s up to us to figure out what they mean. | 可能我们得自己弄清楚它们是什么意思 |
[19:54] | It’s like… I don’t know, poetry, I guess. | 这就像诗歌 我猜 |
[19:57] | Do you think we’ll understand poetry now? | 你觉得我们现在能理解诗歌了吗 |
[19:59] | Maybe? Or pottery? No. | 也许能 或者陶艺 不不 |
[20:01] | I-I-I’m just glad that-that you got a sign. | 我只是很高兴你有了征兆 |
[20:04] | And I’m very cold, but you got a sign. | 虽然我现在很冷 但是你收到了征兆 |
[20:06] | A-A good sign. | 还是个好兆头 |
[20:07] | We got one, too, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我们也收到了 |
[20:08] | I-I threw us in there. | 我带我们一起收到的 |
[20:09] | The countertops? | 工作台 记得吗 |
[20:10] | The seal made it seem like it was a good call. | 海豹看起来是个好兆头 |
[20:12] | Oh, okay. Thanks, seal. | 好吧 谢了 海豹 |
[20:14] | Wait. Seal, sealant. You know? | 等等 海豹 海报 傻傻分不清楚 |
[20:17] | Sealant goes on the countertops. | 工作台上有海报 |
[20:18] | That’s why it was a seal. | 所以出现的是海豹 |
[20:20] | – Seems like kind of a stretch, Bob. – What? | -是不是有点牵强啊 鲍勃 -什么 |
[20:22] | Hey, can you hand me my phone? | 能把手机递给我吗 |
[20:23] | I want to see if it’s still working. | 我想试试手机还能不能用 |
[20:24] | Oh. Yeah. | 好啊 给你 |
[20:26] | My phone got very wet, too, | 不知道这么说能不能让你开心一点 |
[20:28] | if it makes you feel any better. | 我的手机也湿透了 |
[20:29] | And my wallet. But still, I’m friends with a seal. | 还有钱包也是 但是 我跟海豹做了朋友 |
[20:31] | Hey, it still works. It’s a sign. | 手机还能用 确实是个好兆头 |
[20:34] | E-Excuse me, guys, I-I got to make a call. | 抱歉伙计们 我要打个电话 |
[20:36] | Hello, Kathleen? It’s Teddy. From dating. | 凯思林 我是泰迪 你的约会对象 |
[20:40] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[20:41] | Whoa. I see you found the wish paper. | 你们找到许愿纸了呀 |
[20:43] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[20:44] | What’re you wishing for, Tina? | 你许了什么愿 蒂娜 |
[20:45] | To kiss a boy on the Eiffel Tower at sunset, | 日落时分在埃菲尔铁塔亲吻一位少年 |
[20:47] | – and we’re on horses somehow. – Take this one, too, | -然后我们还一起骑了马 -你这张也拿着吧 |
[20:49] | – on the house. – “Helicopter.” | -我请你 -“直升机” |
[20:51] | Oh, yeah. How else would I get the horses | 这就对了 不然我还能怎么把马 |
[20:53] | onto the Eiffel Tower? Thanks. | 运上埃菲尔铁塔 谢了 |
[20:54] | Yes, beautiful flames, | 美丽的火焰 |
[20:55] | rise to the wishing gods. | 飞去愿望之神那里吧 |
[20:59] | bye, little wishes. | 再见 我的小愿望 |
[21:00] | * Kettle corn * | *爆米花* |
[21:03] | * So beautiful * | *好看的爆米花* |
[21:05] | * Kettle corn * | *甜爆米花* |
[21:08] | * So beautiful * | *好看的爆米花* |
[21:09] | * Kettle corn * | *甜爆米花* |
[21:10] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:11] | Is this plain popcorn? | 普通口味爆米花吗 |
[21:12] | I wouldn’t call salt plain. | 这是咸味 |
[21:13] | * Kettle corn * | *爆米花* |
[21:14] | No kettle? | 没有甜味的吗 |
[21:15] | You don’t have kettle? | 你没有甜味的吗 |
[21:17] | It’s better than kettle. | 这可比甜味的好多了 |
[21:19] | Better than… Whoa, whoa. | 说什么呢 怎么可能好 |
[21:21] | * Kettle corn * | *甜爆米花* |
[21:22] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我没想吓到你 |
[21:24] | I’ll take all of ’em. | 我全要了 |
[21:25] | * Kettle corn * | *甜爆米花* |
[21:28] | * So beautiful Kettle corn * | *甜爆米花 好看的爆米花* |
[21:31] | Oh, I got it in my teeth. | 卡在牙里了 |
[21:32] | Ooh, ooh, it’s still good, though. | 但还是很好吃 |