Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] “蚤”日解脱 自由你我 除虫害公司
[00:21] – Linda. – What is it? What happened? What happened? -琳达 -什么 怎么了
[00:23] I heard something. 有声音
[00:24] I-I really hope it’s not a burglar. 可千万别是进贼了
[00:26] I’m not good at fighting. 我不擅长打架
[00:28] – Or running away. – Oh, God. What if it is? -也不擅长逃跑 -真是小偷可怎么办
[00:30] The house is a mess. I feel bad for the burglar. 我们家一团乱 我都不好意思了
[00:35] – Hey. – Oh, hey, Louise. -晚上好啊 -原来是露易丝
[00:36] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[00:38] I’ve never seen you sweep anything before. 我从没见过你打扫任何地方
[00:40] Yeah. Sorry about the sugar bowl. 是啊 抱歉打翻了糖罐
[00:43] I was just gonna have a few spoonfuls 我想舀几勺吃来着
[00:45] – for clean energy. – Okay. -补充清洁能量 -好吧
[00:47] Why do you have a blow-dryer? 你们为什么拿着吹风机
[00:49] – And a pillow? – They’re our weapons. -还有枕头 -这些是我们的武器
[00:51] We thought there was a burglar. 我们还以为进贼了
[00:52] We were gonna style him. 我们打算给贼做个发型
[00:53] And then he could have a little rest. 然后让他躺下歇歇
[00:55] That’s a great plan. 计划不错
[00:56] Here, let me help you with that. 我来帮你扫吧
[00:58] It’s the middle of the night, I thought you went to bed. 大半夜的 我以为你睡了
[01:00] You’re still working on your career day assignment? 还在弄职业日的作业吗
[01:03] Oh, no, all done, 不 全做完了
[01:04] It’s just in invisible ink, so, you know… 只不过是用隐形墨水写的
[01:07] Hey, what’s going on? 发生什么事了
[01:09] Are you guys having Midnight Breakfast without me? 你们吃夜宵不带我吗
[01:11] No, I was just getting down the sugar bowl 没有 我只是想把糖罐够下来
[01:13] – to have some sugar for… – Clean energy. -需要摄入几勺来… -补充清洁能量
[01:15] Yeah, so I could finish/start my poster board 对 然后去完成我的海报板 或者说开始
[01:18] – and the bowl fell. – Oh, your poster looks great. -然后糖罐掉下来了 -海报不错嘛
[01:22] Not too busy. 留白挺多
[01:23] I just… we’re supposed to research 老师让我们预测
[01:25] different careers that we could see ourselves being 自己长大后会从事的职业 然后做调查
[01:28] when we grow up and I-I can’t. 但我想不到我能做什么
[01:30] Oh. I mean, yeah. There are a lot of jobs out there. 确实 有太多职业可选了
[01:33] Doctor, lawyer… I know there’s others. 医生 律师 还有别的
[01:37] I’m gonna be a cheesemonger. 我要做个乳酪贩子
[01:38] Give me that cheese and I’ll mong it. 把乳酪给我 看我办了它
[01:39] Based on the video we watched in class, 我看了课上放的影片
[01:41] It seems like most jobs are just boring? 感觉大部分工作都很无聊
[01:44] No offense. The restaurant is great. 无意冒犯 咱家餐馆很好
[01:46] But what if I grow up and I just am not really anything cool? 有没可能长大以后的我一点也不酷
[01:50] Or exciting. What if I’m just a boring-life person? 也不好玩 生活单调乏味 那可怎么办呢
[01:54] You? No. 你 不可能
[01:55] Louise, you are never gonna be a boring-life person. 露易丝 你的生活永远不可能单调乏味
[01:58] You know what’s very not boring to me, is sleep. 我告诉你现在什么不单调吧 睡觉
[02:01] And then helping you with this very quickly in the morning. 明早再来帮你快速完成作业
[02:03] Or we get into it. I mean, I have a good idea 或者我们现在就弄 我想到一个
[02:06] of what Louise could be when she grows up. 露易丝以后可能会做的工作
[02:08] Great. Can you tell us in the morning? 真棒 明早再告诉我们好吗
[02:10] I mean, sure, it might seem like you have a boring job, 可能表面看你确实干着无聊的工作
[02:13] but that’ll just be your cover. 但那只是你的伪装
[02:15] So there you are, at your data organizing job, 你是一名数据整理员
[02:17] just organizing data, like you always do. 这天 你像往常一样整理着数据
[02:20] Or do you? 但那真是你的工作吗
[02:21] Hey, Louise. A bunch of us are gonna go 露易丝 我们几个
[02:22] to the chicken finger place and get shrimp. 打算去鸡柳店吃虾
[02:24] – Do you want to join? – I wish I could. -要一起吗 -我也想 但还有活儿
[02:26] Suit yourself. 随便你
[02:34] Here’s the target in Sicily. 目标人物在西西里岛
[02:36] Our client wants it done discreetly, but also, 我们的客户希望低调行事 但同时
[02:38] in a sort of cool way. 他也希望能酷炫一些
[02:39] Here’s your grabber, sir. 这是您的夹子 头儿
[02:41] – How’s that grab you? – Love it, sir. -你觉得这夹子如何 -我很喜欢 头儿
[02:43] So, you go to Freddie NoGoodio’s house 你去了弗雷迪·诺古迪奥家
[02:45] and wait for him to come back 等着他从外面回来
[02:46] from whatever he was doing out on the town. 不知道他去哪儿干啥了
[02:48] Probably eating spaghetti with his mistress. 大概是跟情妇去吃意面了
[02:52] Out of my way, short stuff. 闪开 小矮子
[02:53] Speaking of shorts… 既然你说到内裤[矮子]
[02:56] Freddie, meet wedgie. 弗雷迪 接受弹内裤攻击吧
[03:00] My butt crack! 我的屁股缝
[03:01] That’s right. 没错
[03:02] You’re gonna be a highly skilled wedgie-sassin. 你会成为一名技术高超的弹内裤刺客
[03:05] So you head home 你回到家
[03:06] where you live with your platonic friend 和你维持着柏拉图友谊的朋友鲁迪
[03:07] and professional human statue street performer Rudy. 是一名职业人体雕塑街头表演家
[03:11] Long night at the data organization office? 今天工作到很晚啊
[03:13] Yeah. One data was so disorganized, 对 有一份数据乱七八糟
[03:16] I really had to wedge it into shape. 我必须把它整理好
[03:18] Well, I’m gonna hit the hay. 我要睡觉了
[03:19] Good night, platonic roommate and good friend. 晚安 我的柏拉图室友兼朋友
[03:21] Good night. Oh. Got a little paint on you. Sorry. 晚安 沾了点颜料到你手上 对不起
[03:27] No! Rudy. 天 鲁迪
[03:28] – You’ve been wedgied. – That’s right. -你被人弹内裤了 -没错
[03:30] You aren’t the only highly skilled wedgie-sassin in town. 你不是那座城市唯一技术高超的弹内裤刺客
[03:33] You have an archrival, 你有个竞争对手
[03:34] and she’s missing a few ingredients from her brain bread. 是个脑子缺根筋的人
[03:38] Millie. 米莉
[03:39] Millie is still copying me? 米莉还在模仿我吗
[03:41] Yep, big-time. 对 非常狂热
[03:42] She even copied your 401 plan. 她甚至抄了你的退休金计划
[03:44] Anyway, as you sit by Rudy’s hospital bed… 总之 你守在鲁迪病床前
[03:47] I never meant for this to happen to you. 我完全没想到这种事会发生在你身上
[03:49] I should have told you not to wear underwear. 我应该告诉你不要穿内裤
[03:51] This is all my fault. 全都是我的错
[03:52] – Mrs. Regular Sized? – No, I’m just a friend. -中号鲁迪太太 -不 我只是他朋友
[03:55] – A platonic friend and roommate. – Of course. -柏拉图式友人兼室友 -好吧
[03:57] – Will he live, Doc? – I don’t know. -他还有救吗 医生 -我不知道
[03:58] Not because I used to be a dentist 倒不是因为我原本是个牙医
[04:00] and I just became a doctor, 才刚刚当上医生
[04:01] but because it’s more dramatic this way. 而是因为这样说更有戏剧效果
[04:03] We’re trying to make the hospital more dramatic. 我们想让医院变得更有戏剧效果
[04:05] Anyway, your platonic friend and roommate 总之 你的柏拉图友人兼室友
[04:07] has the worst wedgie I’ve ever seen. 遭受了我见过最严重的弹内裤攻击
[04:09] His B-crack has been stretched 33%. 他的屁股缝被撑大了33%
[04:12] I hope the authorities find whoever did this. 希望相关部门能找出是谁干的
[04:15] Whoever did this is hoping I don’t find them first. 不管是谁干的 最好不要被我先找到
[04:18] So you go to one of those places 于是你去了一个
[04:19] that all the wedgie people know about. 所有弹内裤刺客都知道的地方
[04:21] It looks like it’s just 表面上那只是一家
[04:22] some kind of arty-farty store, but really, 华而不实的艺术品店 但事实上
[04:24] it’s a cool weapons depot/fun hangout spot in general. 那是个很酷的武器店 兼有趣的社交场所
[04:27] But the only art Louise is interested in 而露易丝感兴趣的
[04:29] is the art of revenge. 是复仇的艺术
[04:32] – Cranberry juice? – Not tonight. -蔓越橘汁 -今晚不了
[04:33] I have to have my wits about me. 我得保持头脑清醒
[04:35] Yeah. Heard your platonic roommate got wedged real bad. 听说你的柏拉图室友被狠狠弹了内裤
[04:38] Millie went against the wedgie-sassin code. 米莉破了我们弹内裤界的规矩
[04:40] I’ll take one of everything. 给我一样来一个
[04:41] – The tushie tickler? – Yep. -屁股挠 -要的
[04:42] -The patoot pincher? -Oh, yeah. -夹腚钳 -要
[04:44] The cheek splitter? 屁股蛋分蛋器
[04:44] Edith, I said everything. 伊迪丝 我说了每样都要
[04:46] Okay, okay. 好 好
[04:47] I couldn’t tell if you were serious 我分不清你是认真的
[04:48] or if you were just doing that for effect. 还是为了效果才那么说
[04:50] Eh, it was both. 都有
[04:53] You want your vengeance mix, boss? 要带上你的复仇宝箱吗 头儿
[04:55] Crank it. 开干
[05:01] Hey. Where do you think you’re going? 你想去哪儿呢
[05:03] I think I’m going inside. 我想去里面
[05:04] And you’re going to cheek-ah-go. 你还是担心你的屁股吧
[05:14] Oh, there’s my BFF. 我的挚友来了呢
[05:17] Want to make some friendship bracelets? 要不要来做友谊手链
[05:18] Or fight to the death? Either works for me. 还是直接开打 我都可以
[05:20] You hurt Rudy’s booty. Now I’m gonna do my duty. 你动了鲁迪的屁股 现在我来完成我的任务
[05:23] Okay, so the fighting one. 好吧 那就是开打了
[05:28] Before we fight, I got to know– 开战之前 我想知道
[05:30] why’d you do it, Millie? 你为什么要这么做 米莉
[05:30] Why’d you split Rudy’s ham? 为什么要卡鲁迪的裆
[05:32] I was just trying to get your attention. 我只是想吸引你的注意
[05:33] I think maybe I’d be a more fun roommate for you. 我觉得你选我做室友会更有趣
[05:36] We could join up, tag-team our wedgie work, 我们可以组一个弹内裤双人组
[05:38] – just have fun with it. – Never. -大玩特玩 -不可能
[05:40] Well, then I’ll just wedgie everyone you love 那我只能一个个去弹你爱的人的内裤
[05:41] until you agree to be my wedgie-sassin partner/ 直到你同意当我的弹内裤搭档
[05:43] roommate/best friend forever for life for reals. 兼室友 兼永远的挚友
[05:46] Last chance, Louise. 最后的机会了 露易丝
[05:48] Be my BFF or BFW. 是当我永远的挚友 还是接受”终弹”
[05:50] What’s a BFW? “终弹”是什么
[05:51] Best forever wedgie. 终极致命弹内裤
[05:53] A forever wedgie? 终极致命弹内裤
[05:53] That wedgie is outlawed under the Geneva Conventions. 那可是违反《日内瓦公约》的
[05:56] Yeah, I know, 我知道
[05:57] but that’s so conventional. 但这公约也太老套了吧
[06:07] Now, here’s what’s gonna happen 现在该我提条件了
[06:09] You’re gonna stay away 不许你再碰
[06:10] from my platonic friends and loved ones, 我的柏拉图朋友和亲人朋友
[06:11] you’re gonna stop copying me 不许再模仿我
[06:13] and you’re gonna leave the wedgie business for good. 并且永远退出我们弹内裤界
[06:15] Or I give you a forever wedgie. 否则就是你接受终极致命弹了
[06:18] I’ll take the forever wedgie. 我选后者
[06:19] Okay. It’s your crack’s funeral. 好吧 该给你的屁股缝举行葬礼了
[06:21] Wait! I changed my mind. I’ll do the other stuff. 等等 我改变主意了 我还是选另一个吧
[06:23] All right. But I’m gonna hold on to this just in case. 很好 但是我得拿着这个 以防万一
[06:26] C-Can we still be friends? 我 我们还是朋友吗
[06:27] Acquaintances? Or-or best acquaintances? 熟人也行 最要好的熟人
[06:30] I love you! 我爱你
[06:31] Rudy, you’re awake. How’s your butt? 鲁迪 你醒了 你屁股怎么样了
[06:33] Doctor says it’s got a big crack down the middle. 医生说我屁股中间有个很深的裂缝
[06:36] But it’s gonna make it. 但是没有大碍
[06:37] How was your weekend? 周末过得怎么样
[06:39] I went to brunch six times. I’m so full. 我去吃了六次早午餐 撑得不行
[06:41] Mine was pretty uneventful. 我的周末平淡无奇
[06:43] Just… organized some data. 就整理了些数据
[06:45] – Mm-kay, bye. – And some underwear. -行 拜 -并且弹了一些内裤
[06:48] And you drink your coffee with a little grabber, 你用你的内裤夹喝起了咖啡
[06:50] because, secretly, you’re a badass ass assassin. 因为背地里你是个牛逼的弹内裤刺客
[06:53] And your career isn’t boring at all. The end. 你的职业一点也不无聊 结束
[06:55] Ooh! That does sound like a pretty cool career. 这个职业听起来确实很酷
[06:58] Yeah, and totally possible. 没错 而且完全有可能实现
[07:00] Yeah. I- I guess. 还行吧
[07:02] Those grabbers do sound fun, 内裤夹听起来的确有意思
[07:04] but I think it might be pretty hard to break into 但我觉得没点裙带关系
[07:06] the international wedgie game without connections. 应该很难打进弹内裤国际大赛
[07:09] So, should we… get to bed? 那 我们该睡觉了吧
[07:11] Or maybe you’re something even more exciting than an assassin. 也许你的职业比刺客还要刺激
[07:14] – Okay. – Like a teacher. -行吧 -比如老师
[07:16] In a school? Tina, how dare you? 学校的老师吗 蒂娜 你好大的胆子
[07:18] Hold on. You teach a little class 听我说完 你在加德满都的
[07:19] on treasure hunting in Kathmandu. 一个小课堂里教授寻宝技能
[07:22] Okay. Treasure hunting. I’m listening. 好吧 寻宝 你接着说
[07:25] So, you hunted for treasure until you made your fortune, 你是一个功成身退的寻宝者
[07:27] and then you decided to teach the next generation. 然后你决定要培养下一代
[07:29] But when one of the most beautiful women in the world– 这时 全世界最美丽
[07:31] who also has a great personality– 并且性格也好的女人出现了
[07:33] shows up with a request you can’t refuse, 带着一个你无法拒绝的请求
[07:35] you,… 你就
[07:36] can’t refuse it. 无法拒绝
[07:38] Hi, Louisianna. It’s me, your sister, Tina. 嗨 露易丝安娜 是我 你姐姐 蒂娜
[07:40] And this is my butler, Gene, who looks like your brother, 这是我的管家吉恩 他长得你哥
[07:43] but it isn’t him. this one’s British. 但不是你哥 他是英国人
[07:45] Anyone want some tea? 有人想喝茶吗
[07:46] A treasure’s been lost, and I need your help. 有个宝藏丢了 我需要你的帮助
[07:48] Tina, you know I’m retired from treasure hunting. 蒂娜 你知道我已经金盆洗手了
[07:50] I sold all my treasure findings and bought a bunch of candy. 我卖掉了所有宝藏 买了一堆糖果
[07:53] Look, I even keep an extra-long licorice whip 看 我甚至还放了一根超长的甘草糖
[07:55] in my hat for snacking. 在帽子里当零食
[07:56] But wh- what if I told you the whole world was in danger 可要是我说 这宝藏落入了坏人之手
[07:59] because a treasure had fallen into the wrong hands 全世界都因陷入于危机呢
[08:01] and that this artifact is probably 这宝物也许是
[08:02] the most valuable object in the world 这世上最珍贵的东西
[08:04] a- and it could also end it? 但它也可能毁掉全世界
[08:05] – Sausage? – Not now, Gene. -香肠要吗 -别打岔 吉恩
[08:07] Louisianna, listen, the artifact 露易丝安娜 听着 这宝物就是
[08:08] is a certain CD of a certain 男孩时代某首
[08:10] never-before-released Boyz 4 Now song. 从未发行的歌的CD
[08:12] You don’t mean– But… 该不会 但是
[08:14] …that’s in a vault in the Boyz4Now Museum. 那不是放在男孩时代博物馆的保险库里吗
[08:16] Correction, it was there. 更正 它过去是
[08:18] It got stolen a week ago. 一周前被人偷走了
[08:19] Oh, no. That CD of the first song 天 那CD可是
[08:21] they ever recorded together, 他们一起录制的第一首歌
[08:22] “I Kiss My Pillow and Think of You,” 《我亲吻枕头时会想起你》
[08:24] has always been considered too exciting for human ears. 那首被认为是人类耳朵无法承受的单曲
[08:27] That’s right. When the record executive heard it, 没错 唱片制作人听到后
[08:29] he pooped and peed his pants 大小便失禁
[08:31] and also barfed until he exploded. 呕吐不止 最后爆炸了
[08:32] So anyone who hears it… 所以每个听到的人
[08:34] Will also immediately pee and poop their pants 都会同时上吐下泻
[08:35] and barf all at the same time until they explode. 最终爆炸
[08:37] Ooh, my. 天啊
[08:38] If someone were to broadcast it around the world, 如果有人向全世界广播这首歌
[08:41] my God. 我的天
[08:42] It’s diabolical. 太邪恶了
[08:43] It’s diarrhea-bolical. 太”泻”恶了
[08:45] I’ll get my things. 我去拿我的装备
[08:50] I’m not sure we have time for smoothies, Louise. 我们还有闲工夫喝奶昔吗露易丝
[08:51] We’re not here for smoothies. We’re here for answers. 我们不是来喝奶昔的 是来打听消息的
[08:54] But, yeah, if anyone does want a smoothie, that’s fine. 但如果有人想喝奶昔的话也行
[08:58] Well, isn’t this a surprise. 什么风把你给吹来了
[09:00] Rudy, we need information. 鲁迪 我们需要情报
[09:02] You know I got out 你知道我不做
[09:03] of the information-getting business, Louise. 情报收集工作了 露易丝
[09:05] Plus, I’m mad at you from before. 再说 我还生着你的气呢
[09:07] We were supposed to move in together 我们说好要搬到一起
[09:08] as platonic roommates and friends, 做柏拉图式室友兼友人的
[09:10] and then you ran off to Kathmandu. 结果你跑去了加德满都
[09:11] I had to break the lease, and it broke my heart. 我只能违约 这伤透了我的心
[09:14] Platonically. 柏拉图式地
[09:15] Sorry about that, Rudes. 非常抱歉 鲁迪
[09:16] Being roommates wouldn’t have worked out anyway. 但我们当室友最后也不会有好结果
[09:18] Sometimes I sleepwalk holding a knife. 我有时会拿着刀子梦游
[09:20] Roommates don’t like it, but it’s perfectly safe. 我绝不会伤人 但室友都会介意
[09:22] Well, it looks like you want information from me 所以你想从我这得到情报
[09:24] and I want you out of my joint. 而我想让你滚出我的地盘
[09:26] I guess we better settle this the way we used to– 那我们最好像以前一样
[09:29] with a smooth-off. 用奶昔决斗来解决
[09:30] Holy crap. 我的天
[09:34] Oh, boy. This one has banana. 天 这个是香蕉味的
[09:36] Chunky. 看着很厚重
[09:38] Oh, it’s too thick! 太浓稠了
[09:39] Yeah! 太好了
[09:41] Fine. You win. 好吧 你赢了
[09:42] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[09:43] I want to know what you know 你对男孩时代
[09:45] about the never-before-released single 从未发行的那首单曲
[09:46] – by Boyz4Now. – Shh! Keep your voice down. -知道多少 -小声点
[09:49] I heard it was in the wind, but I didn’t want to believe it. 我听说那东西丢了 但我不愿相信
[09:51] Well, you can believe my sister Tina. 你可以相信我姐蒂娜
[09:53] She’s the curator of the Boyz4Now Museum. 她是男孩时代博物馆的馆长
[09:55] And their manager and personal masseuse. 还是他们的经纪人和私人按摩师
[09:57] Well, I’ve heard whispers they reopened 有小道消息说 西伯利亚的
[09:59] the Cold War Disco Caves in Siberia. 冷战时期迪斯科洞穴 又重新开启了
[10:01] That might be connected to the missing CD. 那可能和丢失的CD有关
[10:04] I don’t suppose we could convince you to come along? 如果我邀请你加入 你应该不会答应吧
[10:06] Think we’ll be back by 6:00? 我们六点前能回来吗
[10:07] Six-ish. 六点左右吧
[10:08] But I can’t promise you that you won’t pee. 但我不能保证你不会尿裤子
[10:10] Or poop. Or barf. 拉肚子 或呕吐
[10:11] No one can promise anyone that. 没人能做这种保证
[10:13] So you fly to Siberia. 于是你们乘飞机前往西伯利亚
[10:15] And just to say, what an interesting career, huh? 这可真是个有趣的职业 对吧
[10:17] Travel, free smoothies, cool hats. 旅行 免费奶昔 还有酷酷的帽子
[10:19] Yeah, I guess. 还行吧
[10:20] So how do we find the Cold War Disco Caves? 要怎么找冷战时期的迪斯科洞穴呢
[10:22] Also, what is a Cold War disco cave? 话说 冷战迪斯科洞穴到底是什么
[10:24] They’re top secret fallout shelters 是个秘密的放射性微粒掩蔽所
[10:26] with great lighting and incredible acoustics 灯光和音响效果绝佳
[10:27] where people could still disco dance 即使发生核战争
[10:29] in the event of a nuclear war. 依然能在那里跳迪斯科
[10:30] We’ll find ’em. We just got to use our ears. 我们会找到的 用我们的耳朵就行
[10:33] Lot of ground to cover. Better get started. 要找的地方很多 我们最好现在就开始
[10:35] Never mind. 别找了
[10:36] They’re right below us. 就在我们脚下
[10:37] – Oh, good. – But how do we get in? -很好 -但我们怎么进去呢
[10:39] I found a hatchy. Sorry, you Americans say “Door.” 这儿有个口 你们美国人应该是叫”门儿”
[10:44] Wait. 等等
[10:45] – Booby trap. – How do you know? -有陷阱 -你怎么知道
[10:46] Icicles don’t grow sideways. 冰柱不会横着长
[10:48] What do we do? 我们该怎么办
[10:49] We sled. Hop on. 我们滑过去 上来
[10:50] Oh, wait. So we just… 等等 我们就这么…
[10:55] Oh, good. 不错
[10:56] You’re just in time for my next dance. 你们刚好赶上我的下一支舞
[10:59] – Jimmy Jr.? – Yeah, it’s J-Ju. -小吉米吗 -对 是小吉
[11:00] Total evil mastermind. 彻头彻尾的邪恶主谋
[11:02] Equally dangerous on the dance floor. 在舞池里同样危险
[11:03] – Hey, Tina. – Zeke. -你好 蒂娜 -你好 齐克
[11:04] Y’all want some Cold War disco snacks 在我们讲解世界将如何终结之前
[11:06] before we show you how the world’s gonna end? 要来点冷战时期的迪斯科零食吗
[11:07] We got bean dip. 有蘸酱
[11:08] In England, we call it “Mushy brown.” 在英国 我们管那叫”黑泥酱”
[11:13] Glad you could make it for the big show, Tina. 很高兴你能来参观这场大型表演 蒂娜
[11:16] And I see you brought along your famous sister, 还带来了你那有名的妹妹
[11:18] Louisianna Jones… Belcher. 露易丝安娜·琼斯·贝尔彻
[11:21] – And me. – And me. -还有我 -还有我
[11:23] Hi, I’m Rudy, owner of Rudy’s Smoothies. 我是鲁迪 “鲁迪奶昔店”的老板
[11:25] – Oh, man, those are great. – Thank you. -天啊 你家奶昔太好吃了 -谢谢
[11:26] Wait, Tina, Jimmy Jr.’s the bad guy in your story? 等等 蒂娜 你的故事里小吉米是坏人吗
[11:29] Yeah. I’m mad at him. 对 我在生他的气
[11:30] – He wouldn’t share his gum yesterday. – Okay. -他昨天不肯分我口香糖 -好吧
[11:32] Jimmy Jr., why are you doing this? 小吉米 你为什么要这么做
[11:34] You know why. 你知道为什么
[11:35] Because you’re jealous of my completely professional massage 我是男孩时代的专业按摩师
[11:37] and museum curation-based relationship with the Boyz4Now? 兼男孩时代博物馆馆长 让你心生嫉妒了吗
[11:40] Yes, Tina, I am. 对 蒂娜 没错
[11:42] But there won’t be anything to be jealous of 但当他们的第一首单曲
[11:44] when their first single wipes out the entire human race. 毁灭全人类时 就没什么可嫉妒的了
[11:48] But the Boyz4Now will still be alive. 但男孩时代不会死
[11:50] Because I don’t think you can explode 总不会有人因为
[11:51] from hearing your own song. 听了自己的歌而爆炸吧
[11:52] Or they would have exploded when they recorded it. 否则他们录歌时早就自爆了
[11:54] It doesn’t matter, Tina. 这不重要 蒂娜
[11:56] Their reputation will be ruined. 他们会名声扫地
[11:57] Because people don’t like being exploded. 因为谁也不喜欢被炸
[12:00] How you gonna do it? 你打算怎么做
[12:01] You want to do that thing 你是想告诉我们
[12:02] where you tell us your entire plan? 你完整的计划吗
[12:03] Not so I have time to figure out how to stop you or anything. 并不是说我有时间思考怎样阻止你
[12:07] With pleasure. 乐意为之
[12:08] This transmitter can reach every TV, 这个发射台可以连接世界上
[12:10] every phone, every Bluetooth device in the world. 每一台电视 每一部手机 每一个蓝牙设备
[12:13] And when I tell Zeke to put on 当我告诉齐克播放
[12:14] “I Kiss My Pillow and I Think of You,” “我亲吻枕头时会想起你”
[12:16] everyone will pee and poop and barf and explode 每个人都会尿尿拉屎呕吐爆炸
[12:19] and you’ll have to marry me 你就必须嫁给我
[12:20] because everyone else is all exploded. 因为其他所有人都爆炸了
[12:23] Okay. Keep saying words. 好吧 继续说
[12:25] And Zeke will hit this switch right here 齐克会扳动这里的开关
[12:27] so it doesn’t play in our noise-cancelling headphones 这样我们的降噪耳机里不会播放
[12:30] but it does play everywhere else. 但其他到处都会播放
[12:32] And Tina will put these on so she doesn’t poop, 蒂娜会戴上这个 这样她就不会拉屎
[12:34] pee, barf and explode. 尿尿 呕吐 爆炸
[12:36] – What about us? – Oh, you’re all gonna explode. -那我们呢 -你们都会爆炸
[12:39] – Oh, boy. – Tina, distract him. -老天 -蒂娜 快转移他的注意力
[12:41] Hey, Jimmy Jr., 小吉米
[12:42] what if we have appetizers at our wedding? 如果我们在婚礼上吃点开胃菜呢
[12:46] Fine. Oh, and, FYI, I’ll do the couples dance by myself. 好吧 跟你说下 我会自己跳情侣舞的
[12:49] – No offense. – Totally. Totally. -无意冒犯 -没关系
[12:51] Zeke, let’s do this. Headphones on. 齐克 开始吧 戴上耳机
[12:53] Get ready to press play. 准备好按下播放键
[12:55] I’m definitely putting these on. 我肯定会戴上耳机
[12:56] Right over my ears. 戴在我的耳朵上
[12:58] Good. That’s what I said to do. 很好 我说的就是这样
[13:00] Zeke, hit it! 齐克 按下吧
[13:05] So, in the future, I’m gonna explode Jimmy Jr.? 所以 在未来 我会让小吉米爆炸
[13:08] Yeah. You’re gonna save the world and explode Jimmy Jr. 是的 你会拯救世界 炸了小吉米
[13:11] What? He didn’t share his gum. 怎么了 他不肯分享他的口香糖
[13:12] Well, I mean, cool story, Tina, 我想说 故事不错 蒂娜
[13:14] but I think now, if you find treasure, 但现在我想 如果你发现了宝藏
[13:16] you should just give it back to the country it came from? 你应该还给它本属于的国家
[13:19] I don’t know. I’m just gonna put “Data organizer”, 我不知道 我就在海报上写
[13:22] “Paper stamper” and “Desk sitter” on my poster “整理数据” “盖章人”和”坐班者”
[13:25] and go to bed. 然后去睡觉
[13:26] I’ll get an “F”, because I’m supposed to write 我会得F 因为我应该要
[13:28] about each one and provide images and blah, blah, blah, 就每一个都多写点 画点图之类的
[13:31] but at least I’ll be done. 但至少我完成了
[13:33] Wait. Wh-What if I have a story, 等等 如果我有个
[13:36] about what you do? 关于你会做什么的故事呢
[13:37] Maybe you’re right, Louise. 或许你是对的 露易丝
[13:38] Maybe when you grow up 或许当你长大时
[13:40] you-you won’t be anything special. 你不会成为什么特别的人
[13:41] Yep, great start. Dad, do better. 不错的开头 爸 讲好点
[13:44] At first. A-At first. 首先 首先
[13:45] Maybe you will be a desk sitter o-or a paper stamper. 或许你会成为坐班的或者盖章人
[13:49] Lots of people are. And that’s fine. 很多人就是这样 那没关系
[13:50] But, you know, not doing anything special 但你知道 没做成什么特殊的事
[13:53] isn’t necessarily a permanent condition. 并不一定是永恒的状态
[13:55] Just because you stop growing 你不再长大
[13:58] doesn’t mean you stop growing. 不意味着你不再成长
[14:01] Whoa. Wait, what? 等等 什么
[14:02] It’s… Just listen. 就是 听着
[14:04] So, you’re older. You’re in your 20s, let’s say. 等你年纪大点 比如说 你20多岁的时候
[14:06] And let’s take the restaurant out of this. 然后把餐厅剔除出假设情境
[14:08] 开心汉堡店 出租
[14:09] Maybe your mom and I close the restaurant at some point 也许 我和你妈妈不知为何关掉了餐厅
[14:11] and we just, I don’t know… 然后我们 干什么呢…
[14:12] Make crafts! 制作工艺品
[14:13] And, sell ’em on the Internet. 在网上出售
[14:15] You know, little pajamas for candles. Right? 比如 给蜡烛穿的小睡衣
[14:17] Pajamas for candles? 给蜡烛穿的小睡衣
[14:19] Yeah. Pajandles. We talked about this. 对啊 烛睡衣 我们聊过的
[14:21] Okay. But, anyway, 好吧 总之
[14:23] none of us work at the restaurant anymore. 我们所有人都不在餐厅工作了
[14:25] – And you go to college. – Community college. -你去上大学 -社区大学
[14:28] – That we can afford. – All the boys, half the price. -我们负担得起的社区大学 -所有男孩都半价
[14:30] Right. Yes. A-And you don’t know 对 但你不知道
[14:31] exactly what you want to do, so you choose, biology. 自己到底想做什么 所以你选择生物学
[14:35] Or, chemistry. 或化学
[14:36] Or-or-or biochemistry, 或者 或者生物化学
[14:38] because you like those Bunsen burner thingies. 因为你喜欢本生灯什么的
[14:40] Because of the fire. 原因是本生灯会喷火
[14:41] I do kinda like those Bunsen burner thingies. 我的确是喜欢本生灯之类的玩意儿
[14:44] But you get out of college. 等你毕业了
[14:46] And you land a job. 找到了工作
[14:48] I-In a lab. 在实验室工作
[14:49] And it’s a little boring. 工作有点无聊
[14:50] Hey, Louise. Some of us are going to the taco place 露易丝 我们有些人要去墨西哥卷饼店
[14:53] to get pizzas. You want to come? 去吃披萨 你要来吗
[14:55] N-no, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[14:57] Okay! Bye or whatever. 好吧 拜了您嘞
[15:04] Scientists are baffled as to why, 科学家们感到很迷惑
[15:06] for the past month, no new calves have been born. 不知为何过去一个月里 没有牛犊降生
[15:09] And, yeah, that’s your life. 没错 这就是你的人生
[15:19] Wait, I just work and eat and sleep? 等等 我就一直工作 吃饭 睡觉
[15:21] I don’t have any friends? 我没有朋友吗
[15:22] I mean, sure. Y-You do. 当然有 你有朋友
[15:24] A few. you know, people from work. 有几个吧 他们是你的同事
[15:26] But, Tina lives out of town on her small horse farm… 但是 蒂娜在郊外 住在自己的小马场…
[15:30] Wait, why is it small? Go big, baby. 等等 为什么是”小”马场 大马场 拜托
[15:32] Sorry, Tina. It’s-It… 抱歉 蒂娜 是…
[15:33] – Okay, so it’s sort of a big horse farm. – Yes. -行吧 就当是大马场吧 -太好了
[15:36] And Gene’s a traveling musician. 吉恩则是旅行音乐家
[15:38] Each night a different city. 每晚都在不同的城市
[15:39] Don’t know where I am half the time, 半数时间都不知道我身在何处
[15:41] but I’m addicted to the applause. 但我对掌声上瘾
[15:42] And we have a cool tour bus. 而且还有一辆特别酷的巡游大巴
[15:44] With foosball. 车里有桌上足球
[15:45] Yeah. And next thing you know, 好 然后一眨眼
[15:47] you’re in your mid-30s. 你就到30多岁了
[15:48] Trudy, the last known cow to be born, 特鲁迪 最后一只出生的奶牛
[15:50] was placed under government protection 在经历过又一次绑架未遂后
[15:52] after yet another kidnapping attempt. 被置于政府保护之下
[15:54] Scientists still haven’t solved the infertility crisis in cows 科学家们仍然未解决奶牛的不孕不育危机
[15:58] that some are calling “Ar-moo-geddon.” 有人将此危机称为”哞日危机”
[16:00] Is this like that movie Children with Men? 就跟电影《孩子与人类》一样
[16:02] Three Men and a Baby? 三个男人和一个孩子
[16:03] Children of Men. 是《人类之子》
[16:04] Yes. Kind of. 对 有点吧
[16:05] So, same job, but you got a promotion. 所以 同样的工作 但你升职了
[16:07] You’re manager of… biology things now. 现在你是负责生物学事宜的经理了
[16:11] Good for you, gettin’ a promotion. 不错啊 你升职了
[16:13] That’s my girl. 我的好闺女
[16:14] It’s so sad about cows, right? 那些奶牛可真惨 是吧
[16:16] I love ice cream. 我超爱冰激凌
[16:18] Me, too. And burgers. 我也是 还有汉堡
[16:19] Wait, burgers are cows? 等下 汉堡是奶牛肉做的吗
[16:21] I got to go do lab stuff. Bye. 我要去实验室干活了 再见
[16:23] Then your wheels start turning. 然后你的故事就开始了
[16:25] Pieces of a puzzle you didn’t even know 你甚至都不知道自己在研究的谜题
[16:26] you were working on start falling into place. 开始逐渐浮出水面
[16:29] You’ve always been good at puzzles. 你一直以来都很擅长解密
[16:30] To me, the biggest puzzle is the human heart. 对我而言 最大的谜团就是人心
[16:32] And it’s a good thing you’re on the case, 你能处理这个案子是好事
[16:34] because the Cow Crisis 因为奶牛危机
[16:35] is causing turmoil all around the world. 正在全世界引发骚乱
[16:37] And you realize you need a little help from one 然后你意识到你需要一点帮助
[16:40] of the only people you know for sure you can trust. 需要唯一一个你信得过的人
[16:44] – What the hell? – Sorry. -搞什么 -抱歉
[16:46] I couldn’t find a small rock to throw. 我没找到小块石头
[16:48] There’s a pile of small rocks right there. 那就有一堆小石头
[16:49] Oh. Whoops. 哎呀
[16:50] Listen, I need to borrow a cow. 听着 我要借一头奶牛
[16:56] – Wait, I thought I had a horse farm. – You do. Y-You will. -等等 我那个不是马场吗 -对 会有的
[16:58] But you also have a few cows. 但是你也有几头奶牛
[17:00] To be friends with the horses. 跟马当朋友
[17:01] And, you know, for milk. And cheese. 还有为了产牛奶 做芝士
[17:04] Before it’s gone forever. 在这些永远消失之前
[17:05] Except for goat. And sheep. 除了山羊 还有绵羊
[17:06] And nut cheese. 还有坚果奶酪
[17:07] D-Don’t say “Nut cheese.” 别提坚果奶酪
[17:08] Nut cheese. Sorry. 坚果奶酪 抱歉
[17:09] Anyway, Tina keeps watch outside the barn door 总之 在你忙于奶牛的事情时
[17:12] while you go in to work with the cow. 蒂娜一直在谷仓外守着
[17:13] Yeah, I keep watch with my farmhand, Jimmy Jr. 对 我一直在看我的农场工 小吉米
[17:16] Who can’t wear a shirt because it’s itchy. 他不能穿衬衣因为感觉痒痒
[17:18] Wait, I thought you were mad at him. 等等 我以为你生他气了
[17:20] I was. But then you exploded him and now I feel better. 对 但之后你让他爆炸了 现在我感觉好些了
[17:22] Well, why do they have to keep watch? 为什么他们要放哨呢
[17:24] Who were they watching for? 他们在监视谁
[17:26] All kinds of people. 形形色色的人
[17:27] Th-The cow thing started a chain reaction, 奶牛事件引发了连锁反应
[17:29] and stuff got really weird really fast. 事件很快发展得很诡异
[17:32] Lot of people out of work, worried about the future, 大量人口失业 担忧未来
[17:34] lot of weird political stuff going on. 政治方面也发生了很多怪事
[17:36] Anyone doing underground cow research was under threat, 任何私下研究奶牛的人都受到了威胁
[17:38] and that’s exactly what you were doing. 正是你在做的事
[17:40] But you’re on it now. 但是你现在深陷其中
[17:42] Your passion keeps you working late into the night. 你出于热情工作到深夜
[17:44] And, yeah, at one point, you were worried 没错 你一度担心
[17:46] you didn’t choose the right career, 你没有选择正确的职业
[17:47] that you didn’t have the right job, but then… 这不是你合适的工作 但是…
[17:49] you were here. 你还是在这
[17:50] The right person in the right place at the right time. 合适的时间合适的地点对的人
[17:54] And then you do it. 你开始动手
[17:55] You solve it. 解决了问题
[17:56] Louise, you did it! This cow is with cow! 露易丝你做到了 这头奶牛有牛了
[17:58] But a baby. A baby cow. 一头宝宝牛
[18:00] Calf. Sorry, sorry, I’m excited! 是牛犊 抱歉 我太激动了
[18:03] They’re here. 他们来了
[18:04] We can’t let them take her. 绝不能让他们带走她
[18:05] They’ll just use her as a tool in their little wars. 他们只会把她当成战争工具
[18:08] So, w-wait, who are the bad guys? 等等 坏人是谁
[18:10] Well, you know, it’s… complicated. 这就很复杂了
[18:13] And I can’t remember the movie very well, but, 我记不太清电影里怎么说的了
[18:16] you definitely can’t trust anybody except your sister. 但是除了你姐你谁都不能相信
[18:19] What about her cool musician/ 那她帅气潇洒的音乐家
[18:20] foosball enthusiast brother? 兼足球狂热爱好者哥哥呢
[18:22] Right. Well, I was just getting to that. 可以相信 我正要讲
[18:23] We can go down here. It’s my secret room 我们可以从这下去 这是我的密室
[18:25] where I keep my porcelain horse figurines. 用来存放瓷质马雕像
[18:27] But there’s stairs. 但这有楼梯
[18:28] Cows can’t go down stairs. 牛没法下楼梯
[18:30] Yes, they can. Our mom taught us how a long time ago. 不 它们可以 妈以前教过我们
[18:34] Quick, everyone, give me your socks. 快 把你们的袜子给我
[18:36] They’re not gonna stop coming for us. 他们不会停止追杀我们的
[18:38] We need to get somewhere safe so this calf can be born 我们得找个安全的地方让她生宝宝
[18:40] and I can continue my work. 我好继续研究
[18:42] Oh, Zeke captains a booze cruise that sails out of the wharf. 齐克有一艘能开出码头的豪饮邮轮
[18:45] It’s pretty loud and really overpriced, 那艘船很吵而且贵得离谱
[18:47] but he can help us escape. 但能帮我们逃跑
[18:49] How do we get to the boat? 我们怎么过去
[18:50] Well, we know someone with a bus. 我们有个朋友有大巴车
[18:52] The Gene Machine? 吉恩机器巡演车
[18:53] Oh, man. Big fan. 我是忠实粉丝
[18:54] We’re looking for a pregnant cow. 我们在找一头怀孕的母牛
[18:56] You haven’t seen one, have you? 你没见过吧
[18:57] No, man! 没有
[18:58] I’m just here to have a good time! 我只是来玩的
[19:01] Rock on, Gene. 继续摇滚吧 吉恩
[19:02] I can’t do it any other way! 我也做不了别的
[19:06] Come on, come on. Move those udders. 快快 把母牛带上来
[19:09] No offense, but this cow is not good at foosball. 无意冒犯 但这头牛的足球不怎么样
[19:12] So you arrive at the waterfront 你们到了码头
[19:13] and the bad guys are right behind you. 身后有坏人穷追不舍
[19:15] And you don’t know this yet, 你们并不知道
[19:16] but there are bad guys right in front of you, too. 前面也有坏人在等着
[19:20] The calf’s about to be born! 奶牛快要生了
[19:21] Quick! In here! 快 进去
[19:24] And the calf is born, 小牛犊出生了
[19:25] thanks to you, Louise. 多亏了你 露易丝
[19:26] And there’s shooting all around you. 周围枪声四起
[19:28] And, explosions. 一阵狂轰滥炸
[19:30] But when you come out, with the little baby calf, 但当你抱着小牛犊走出来
[19:32] everything stops. 一切都静止了
[19:37] And you get to the boat and you finish your research 你回到船上 完成了研究
[19:40] and you figure out a way for all the cows 找到了让所有母牛
[19:43] to start having babies again. 重新产仔的办法
[19:44] Moo what? 什么
[19:45] So you basically save the world. 可以说你基本上拯救了世界
[19:47] And just to say it, you save burger restaurants, too. 相当于也拯救了汉堡店
[19:50] And, yeah, after you get all the awards 等你拿到所有奖项之后
[19:52] and the world goes back to normal, 世界归于平静
[19:53] you and your brother and your sister decide 你和你的哥哥姐姐们决定
[19:55] to open the restaurant again. Just for fun. 重新经营汉堡店 只是为了好玩
[19:57] But maybe we should also do veggie burgers, right? 要不我们也做蔬菜汉堡怎么样
[19:59] ‘Cause of all that cow stuff? 毕竟经历了那场奶牛危机
[20:01] And we sell the most beautiful fedoras. 我们还会卖最漂亮的软毡帽
[20:03] Sure. And you should all pursue your own things, also. 当然 你们也该追求其他的爱好
[20:06] So, you can write whatever you want 所以 你在海报板上
[20:07] on your poster board, Louise, 写什么都可以 露易丝
[20:08] but you don’t have to be so worried. 但是你不用担心
[20:10] I mean, you do, a little, you know, 或许会有一点担心吧
[20:11] because life can be tricky. 因为生活会很艰难
[20:13] Yes, and life can be boring sometimes. 没错 而且生活也可能很无聊
[20:16] And not feel special sometimes. 有时让你感觉不特别
[20:19] But it’s also fun and exciting other times. 但是生活也充满了奇妙与乐趣
[20:21] And I know all three of you are gonna do great things. 我知道你们三个一定会做得非常好
[20:23] And I can’t wait to see what those things are. 我等不及想看你们在各自领域发光发热了
[20:25] – Ooh, I can’t wait. – Yeah. -真是令人期待 -是呀
[20:26] And a lot of it can be a surprise. 肯定特别令人惊喜
[20:29] I-I didn’t know I was gonna have my own restaurant. 我就没想到会有一家属于自己的餐厅
[20:31] Or three kids. 也没想到会有三个孩子
[20:32] Or that much body odor. 也没想到你会有体臭吗
[20:33] No, I-I knew I’d have that, Gene. 不 这个我还是知道的 吉恩
[20:35] – It’s probably genetic. – Oh, no. -这应该是遗传原因 -不是吧
[20:37] Okay, knuckleheads, yeesh. 好了 笨蛋们 别说了
[20:39] Go to bed. I got to finish my homework. 快去睡觉吧 我要做作业了
[20:41] – So, you’re good? – I’m good. -那你没事了吗 -我没事
[20:43] I feel better about stuff. Thanks, guys. 我感觉好多了 谢谢你们
[20:46] you’re welcome. 不用客气
[20:47] Actually, Mom, 对了 妈妈
[20:48] do you want to get started on this for me 你要不要帮我开个头
[20:50] and I’ll give it a quick look-see in the morning? 等我早上起来再好好看看
[20:52] – Sure. Hand me a marker. – Lin, no. -好啊 把马克笔给我 -琳 不行
[20:53] – Right, right. – Fine. Never mind. -对对对 -好吧 当我没说
[20:55] Oh, and I forgot to memorize the state capitals. 我忘了背那些州首府了
[20:57] – Mom, do your thing. – On it. Albany. -妈妈 交给你了 -好的 奥尔巴尼
[20:59] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[21:00] * I kiss my pillow * *我亲了亲枕头*
[21:02] * And I think of you * *想到了你*
[21:04] * When the lights go out * *当灯光暗淡*
[21:06] * – Here’s what I do – what do you do? * *-我将这样 -你会怎样*
[21:08] * I softly touch my pillow’s cheek * *轻柔抚摸我的枕头*
[21:10] * We’re both too overwhelmed to speak * *我们俩相顾无言*
[21:12] * And I’m careful not to use my teeth * *我会小心不碰到牙齿*
[21:14] * When I kiss your cotton lips so sweet * *温柔亲吻你棉花般柔软的嘴唇*
[21:16] * Will you be this lumpy when we meet * *我们相遇的时候你还能这副模样吗*
[21:19] * I sure hope so * *我真的很希望*
[21:20] * At night, I give my pillow just a little kiss * *夜晚 我轻轻地亲了亲我的枕头*
[21:24] * All your corners are so square and crisp * *你的棱角分明又柔韧*
[21:28] * I never thought I’d end up * *我从没想过自己*
[21:30] * With a bed like this. * *会为一张床而倾倒*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme