时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 破蛾天团 [借用”破嘴合唱团”乐队名] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | I’m back. So, guess who I ran into at the grocery store? | 我回来了 猜猜我在杂货店遇见了谁 |
[00:24] | Terri Gross… ery? | 主持人特里·格罗丝…儿 |
[00:25] | – No, I saw a mom from school. – Oh, wow. | -不是 我遇见了你们同学的妈妈 -真好 |
[00:29] | I haven’t seen her in a while and I really like her. | 我们有一阵子没见过了 我很喜欢她 |
[00:31] | – Who was it? – Oh, I don’t know her name. | -她是哪位 -我叫不上名字 |
[00:33] | Anyway, her family just got back from this big summer trip. | 她们一家人刚度假回来 |
[00:35] | They did all this fun family bonding stuff: a zip-line, | 做了好多增进感情的事 野外滑索 |
[00:38] | got braids in their hair, played with a monkey… | 编小辫 逗猴子玩 |
[00:41] | Wait, so some families go on vacation in the summer? | 原来别人家夏天是会出去度假的 |
[00:45] | They don’t spend it working in a hot slop shop together? | 他们不用被关在热冒烟的店里干活吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah, why don’t we go anywhere in the summer? | 对啊 我们夏天怎么从不去哪里玩玩 |
[00:49] | Is it because you need to have money | 是因为度假要钱 |
[00:50] | and that’s not exactly our thing? | 而我们没钱吗 |
[00:52] | Correct. But who wants to go places, | 没错 但何必去度假呢 |
[00:54] | When you can have great childhoods here? | 在这里你们就能享受美好的童年啊 |
[00:56] | This is fun, right? | 这难道不有趣吗 |
[00:57] | This thing I’m doing with the salt, eh? | 看我分装盐 |
[01:00] | Maybe we can’t afford not to take a trip once in a while. | 或许我们偶尔出游一次还是没问题的 |
[01:03] | And this weekend is the last weekend of summer. | 这周末可是夏天的最后一个周末 |
[01:05] | Right, but Labor Day weekend? | 好吧 但是劳动节周末 |
[01:07] | It’s gonna be pretty busy around here. | 店里会很忙的 |
[01:09] | Oh, come on, Bob. | 拜托嘛 鲍勃 |
[01:10] | I just want to poke around online, | 我在网上随便查查 |
[01:12] | see if there’s anything for one night only and cheap. | 看看有没有什么就一夜 还便宜的 |
[01:14] | Maybe don’t search those exact words. | 你搜的时候最好别用那几个字 |
[01:16] | Right. Good point. | 说得对 |
[01:18] | I like how this movie is 80% explosions. | 这电影几乎全是爆炸场面 不错 |
[01:21] | And 20% life-affirming wisdom. | 剩下的那一点是鼓舞人心的智慧 |
[01:22] | I’ve got some exciting news! | 好消息来了 |
[01:24] | And yet you’re holding zero ice cream. | 而你并没有拿冰淇淋来 |
[01:27] | I just found our one-night, | 我刚找到了 |
[01:28] | end-of-summer, super-cheap, family summer trip. | 超便宜的夏末家庭旅行一日游 |
[01:31] | Oh, wow. Lakeside cabin. | 湖边小屋 |
[01:34] | Can we use those canoes? | 独木舟可以给我们用吗 |
[01:35] | Yes. There are canoes, a rope-swing over the water… | 可以 有独木舟 水边秋千 |
[01:38] | – Go on. – A floating platform | -说下去 -可以躺的浮台 |
[01:40] | In the middle of the lake to lay on… | 就在湖中央浮着 |
[01:42] | I like laying. Also lounging. | 我喜欢躺着 以及无所事事 |
[01:44] | …A grill to enjoy meals outside, | 还有户外用餐的烤架 |
[01:46] | and the closest neighbors are half a mile away. | 并且最近的邻居在800米之外 |
[01:49] | I love grilling outside. | 我喜欢室外烧烤 |
[01:50] | And I hate people. | 也讨厌人类 |
[01:52] | I mean, being near people. | 我是说讨厌离人太近 |
[01:53] | And there’s a fire pit we can sit around at night. | 还有个篝火坑 晚上可以围坐在那边 |
[01:56] | We can catch up on each other’s lives, | 聊聊彼此近况 |
[01:58] | laugh, cry, and just bond the crap out of each other. | 一起哭一起笑 升华感情 |
[02:01] | Is that TV logo wearing a fun red sash? | 这是给电视机戴了红绶带的意思吗 |
[02:04] | I think it means the cabin doesn’t have a TV. | 应该是表示小屋没有电视 |
[02:06] | – What? – No, that’s crazy. | -什么 -不 那不可能 |
[02:09] | It probably means there’s only one TV. | 可能是指只有一台电视 |
[02:11] | That is a line through a TV, that means no TV! | 电视中间划了红线 那就表示没有电视 |
[02:13] | Oh. Well, no TV is a good thing. | 好吧 没电视是件好事 |
[02:15] | You got to pay extra for no TV in some places. | 有些地方没电视反而还得加钱 |
[02:18] | That’s a line through an electrical plug. | 插头中间也有条红线 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God, does this cabin have no power? | 我的天 这个小屋不通电 |
[02:23] | Well, now we know why this place was so cheap. | 现在知道这地方为什么这么便宜了 |
[02:26] | Mom found a medieval torture cabin. | 妈妈找了个中世纪的酷刑小屋 |
[02:28] | Okay, maybe I didn’t read the description, | 好吧 也许我没看描述 |
[02:30] | but we’re gonna be together, | 但我们会在一起 |
[02:31] | breathing the fresh air, drinking the fresh water. | 呼吸新鲜空气 喝新鲜的水 |
[02:33] | It’s “BYODW.” | 这房子”自饮水” |
[02:35] | “Bring your own drinking water.” | “请自带饮用水” |
[02:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:38] | “Tap water is non-pot-able well-water.” | “水龙头的水来自井水 不可饮用” |
[02:41] | – Potable. – I think it’s poot-able. | -“饮用” -不是”淫用”吗 |
[02:42] | People, we can live without water, | 没有水我们能活 |
[02:44] | but no TV? That will kill us. | 但没有电视 我们会死 |
[02:46] | Listen. If you’d rather sit on the couch | 如果你们想整个周末 |
[02:48] | and watch TV all weekend, then fine. | 窝在沙发上看电视 那当我没说 |
[02:50] | But I think this family could use a little trip | 但我个人觉得 一场短期度假 |
[02:52] | and some special time together. | 共享天伦之乐 会蛮不错 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | Let’s do it? | 那我们去吧 |
[02:57] | Great! But can you seem more excited when you say that? | 很好 但你说的时候能再兴奋一些吗 |
[03:00] | Let’s do it. | 我们去吧 |
[03:01] | Yay, family weekend in a cabin! | 好耶 小木屋全家周末行 |
[03:04] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[03:05] | Bear hug! | 来个熊抱 |
[03:08] | I’m not feeling so good about this. | 我感觉这样不太好 |
[03:09] | Well, I’m feeling great about this. | 我觉得这样很不错 |
[03:11] | Me, too, plus it’s battery powered. | 我也觉得 它可是电池供电 |
[03:13] | It should get to see the world. | 它应该出门看看世界 |
[03:15] | Okay, we all know our job tomorrow. | 明天的分工我们都说清楚了 |
[03:17] | Good luck, don’t get caught. | 祝我们好运 别被抓到 |
[03:18] | Everybody kiss the TV goodnight. | 大家亲亲电视说晚安吧 |
[03:21] | Dusty. | 真脏 |
[03:26] | Hi, I’m here to pick up a key for a cabin I’m renting. | 你好 我是租客 来拿小木屋的钥匙 |
[03:30] | Oh, sure. Mr. Collins told me you’d be coming by. | 好的 柯林斯先生跟我说了 |
[03:33] | Well, this is a nice little system. | 你们这运作机制还挺不错 |
[03:35] | The owner leaving the key in this quaint little gas station. | 房东把钥匙留在这老式小加油站 |
[03:38] | And fun for you, right? | 你也觉得很有趣 对吧 |
[03:40] | Oh, yeah, it’s a hoot. | 是啊 真有趣 |
[03:41] | What can I do for ya, Henry? | 你需要什么吗 亨利 |
[03:43] | I need some more bug spray. | 我的杀虫剂用光了 |
[03:44] | They’re bad by my place. | 我家附近的虫子太猖狂了 |
[03:46] | Sorry. What bit ya? | 不好意思 什么虫咬的 |
[03:47] | You’re not from around here. | 你不是这边的人吧 |
[03:49] | She’s renting the Collins cabin. | 她租了柯林斯的小木屋 |
[03:51] | Oh. Well, Nippin’ Nevins are what bit me. | 咬我的是内文斯噬人虫 |
[03:53] | Nippin’ what? | 什么噬人虫 |
[03:54] | Nippin’ Nevins. We get a lot of ’em up here. | 内文斯噬人虫 这边有很多这种虫 |
[03:56] | They usually aren’t biting this time of year, | 通常这个时节还没开始咬人 |
[03:58] | but I guess they’re doing their nippin’ early. | 看来今年提前了 |
[04:00] | It was real still, then wham! | 原本风平浪静 然后砰的一声 |
[04:02] | The wind shifted | 风向一转 |
[04:03] | and a big swarm of those suckers just appeared, | 突然之间这些小坏蛋突然出现 |
[04:06] | as if out of nowhere. | 不知从何而来 |
[04:08] | So they’re like mosquitos? | 就像蚊子那样吗 |
[04:09] | If only. They’re like if mosquitos were meaner, | 要是那样就好了 它们比蚊子更凶猛 |
[04:12] | and smaller, and could get in your windpipe. | 更小 还能进入你的气管 |
[04:14] | And they sound like… | 声音像这样 |
[04:16] | No, it’s more like… | 不 应该是这样 |
[04:19] | Yeah, that’s it. She’s better at doing the sound. | 对 没错 她更擅长声音模仿 |
[04:21] | You know what, I’ll take a can of spray, just in case. | 这样 我也要罐杀虫剂 以防万一 |
[04:23] | And those mints. Oh, and that gum. | 还有薄荷糖 还有那个口香糖 |
[04:25] | Ooh, and that gum. | 还有那个口香糖 |
[04:26] | – What’d you buy? – Mints and gum. | -你买了什么 -薄荷糖和口香糖 |
[04:28] | – Gimme, gimme, gimme. – Got some bug repellent, too. | -给我 给我 给我 -我还买了杀虫剂 |
[04:30] | Oh. Good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:31] | Yeah, I guess there’s some weird local bug | 这边好像有一些奇怪的虫子 |
[04:33] | that bites you in your windpipe. | 会进入气管咬你 |
[04:34] | Did you say “Windpipe”? | 你说”气管”吗 |
[04:35] | I don’t know, something like that. | 不知道 差不多吧 |
[04:36] | – You want a mint? – Yes, I want a mint. | -你要薄荷糖吗 -要 |
[04:38] | We want you to have one. | 我们也想要你吃一粒 |
[04:40] | We’re almost at the cabin. | 马上要到小屋咯 |
[04:42] | Oh, there’s the lake! | 湖就在那里 |
[04:45] | There’s the floating platform! | 还有浮台 |
[04:46] | Can’t wait to jump off of that. | 等不及从那上面跳下去了 |
[04:48] | Get a wedgie. That’s summer. | 嗨到内裤卡裤裆 这才是夏天 |
[04:50] | “Warning: Risk of giardia remains high.” | “警告: 湖水极可能含贾第虫” |
[04:52] | Who the hell is Giardia? | 谁是贾第 |
[04:54] | Is she a cousin of Narnia? | 她是纳尼亚的表姐吗 |
[04:55] | Giardia is a bacteria or a parasite. | 贾第是一种细菌或者寄生虫吧 |
[04:58] | I just know that it gives you really, really bad diarrhea. | 我只知道它能引起很严重的腹泻 |
[05:00] | As opposed to really, really good diarrhea? | 你的意思是还有非常好的腹泻吗 |
[05:02] | So the lake is officially off-limits. | 所以这湖是不能进了 |
[05:05] | No lake on a lake trip? | 湖泊之旅没湖 |
[05:06] | What are we gonna do all weekend? | 那整个周末我们干嘛 |
[05:07] | There’s other stuff. Fun stuff. | 还有其它好玩的 |
[05:09] | – Like? – Like… | -比方说 -比方说… |
[05:10] | looking at the lake and smelling the lake. | 赏湖 呼吸湖面的空气 |
[05:13] | Oh, yeah. You can smell the giardia from here. | 是呢 在这儿就能闻到贾第虫的气味 |
[05:16] | Yep, yep, yep. Should we go check out the cabin now… | 很好 我们去看看木屋吧 |
[05:19] | that was non-refundable? | 不可退款的木屋 |
[05:22] | So, is that it? | 就是那里吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, that must be it. | 应该是了 |
[05:24] | Maybe it’s tiny from the outside, | 也许只是外面看起来小 |
[05:26] | but inside it’s really big? | 但里面很大 |
[05:27] | Nope, tiny in there, too. | 不对 里面也很小 |
[05:30] | A little musty. Let’s get these windows open. | 有点霉味 我们把窗户打开吧 |
[05:33] | We’re roughing it, huh? It’s fun. It’s fun. | 因陋就简有没有 很有趣 很有趣 |
[05:36] | Found the bathroom! | 找到卫生间了 |
[05:37] | And now I will introduce myself to it. | 现在我要和它认识一下了 |
[05:40] | A closet. Interesting. | 储藏室 有意思 |
[05:42] | Hey, Tina, this is a good place to put | 蒂娜 这里放我们那箱子正好 |
[05:43] | the box of pillows and extra water. | 装枕头和急用水的那个 |
[05:46] | Oh. good idea. | 好主意 |
[05:48] | You guys were so nice carrying that stuff to the car, | 真乖 把那箱子搬上车 |
[05:51] | from the car. And you packed it. | 又搬下车 还亲自打包 |
[05:54] | I just smelled the smell of a thousand dead poops! | 无数种陈年大便的味道 |
[05:57] | Did you hold it in for that long? | 你憋了那么久吗 |
[05:59] | I told you to stop doing that. | 我跟你说了不要那么做 |
[06:00] | That wasn’t my smell. | 不是我的 |
[06:01] | When I flushed the toilet, it was like I opened a portal | 冲马桶的时候 感觉就像打开了 |
[06:04] | to another dimension– a fecal dimension! | 另一个世界的入口 粪便之国 |
[06:06] | So, that’s a fun new thing. | 所以又有新状况了 |
[06:08] | Maybe we should check it out? | 去看看吧 |
[06:09] | Yeah, do that. | 去吧 |
[06:11] | Gene, want to come into the closet with us | 吉恩 要和我们来储物间吗 |
[06:12] | and the… pillow box? | 来看…装枕头的箱子 |
[06:14] | Oh. Coming. | 来了 |
[06:16] | Why isn’t it turning on? | 怎么打不开 |
[06:17] | You put the batteries in, right, Tina? | 你放了电池的吧 蒂娜 |
[06:19] | Yep. Six D batteries. | 放了 六块1[D型]号电池 |
[06:21] | I haven’t seen six D’s since my last report card. | 我上次看到这么多D还是在我的成绩单上 |
[06:24] | Tina, where did you get these? | 蒂娜 你从哪儿拿的电池 |
[06:25] | From the bag of batteries in the hall closet? | 走廊储物间的电池袋 |
[06:28] | – That’s the dead battery bag. – What? | -那是放废电池的 -什么 |
[06:30] | Mom keeps the good batteries in her nightstand. | 妈妈把好电池放在她的床头柜里 |
[06:33] | Why do we have a bag of dead batteries? | 废电池装起来是要干嘛 |
[06:34] | ‘Cause Mom says there’s a special way to dispose | 妈妈说废电池有专门的回收方式 |
[06:36] | of them but she never found out what it was. | 但她从来没有搞清楚怎么回收 |
[06:38] | And if we’re being honest, I don’t think she ever will. | 说实话 我觉得她永远都搞不明白 |
[06:40] | Tina, I made the decoy TV out of a shoebox, | 蒂娜 我用鞋盒做了假电视 |
[06:42] | Gene swapped the pillows out for the TV. | 吉恩把枕头换成了电视 |
[06:44] | You were on batteries. | 而你该负责电池 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry, but it’s not my fault | 对不起 但电池搞砸了 |
[06:47] | our battery situation’s a mess. | 不是我的错 |
[06:48] | Great, I guess this is a bust | 好极了 所以它就跟这木屋里的 |
[06:50] | like everything else in this cabin. | 其他东西一样没用 |
[06:52] | Well, it seems like that is | 看来浴室 |
[06:54] | just how the bathroom is gonna be. | 就是这个样子了 |
[06:56] | Okay, so we have to smell everyone else’s poop | 所以我们要闻这几年 |
[06:58] | who’s stayed here for the last couple years. | 在这儿住过的所有人的便便了 |
[07:01] | Big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[07:02] | A radio. | 收音机 |
[07:03] | At this point, I’ll take anything. | 现在这种情况 有总比没有好 |
[07:05] | Where’s the “On” Button? | 开关在哪 |
[07:06] | Looks like an emergency radio. | 应该是应急收音机 |
[07:07] | You turn that crank to power it up. | 需要手摇供电 |
[07:09] | I got to work for my music? | 现在我听音乐都得先干活才行了吗 |
[07:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | – This woods music is weird. – That’s static. | -这音乐很奇怪 -那是无线电噪音 |
[07:16] | Advisory alert. | 警报 |
[07:18] | The Rimshaw Pass will remain closed due to high winds… | 受大风影响 里沙瓦山口将继续关闭 |
[07:21] | I think emergency radios only get the weather band? | 应急收音机好像只能接收天气频段 |
[07:24] | Okay, let’s get outside and start having some fun, huh? | 好了 我们去外面找点乐子吧 |
[07:27] | The forest service advises staying indoors… | 林业局建议大家不要外出 |
[07:29] | Wait, hang on, there’s some sort of advisory. | 等一下 有通报 |
[07:31] | …due to a Nippin’ Nevins infestation. | 内文斯噬人虫的侵袭 |
[07:33] | – “Infestation”? – Shifting winds will bring swarms | -侵袭 -由于风向变动 |
[07:35] | into the Mountain Grove Forest… | 它们将进入芒廷格罗夫森林 |
[07:37] | Isn’t that where we are, Mountain Grove something? | 我们不就在这里吗 芒廷格罗夫什么的 |
[07:40] | And is that the same bug you were talking about in the car, | 这就是你之前在车里说的虫吗 |
[07:42] | – w-with the windpipe? – Oh, yeah, Nippin’ Nevins. | -会咬人气管的 -对 内文斯噬人虫 |
[07:45] | Come on, don’t let a few bugs ruin our weekend. | 行了 别让几只虫子毁了我们的周末 |
[07:47] | We’re bigger than them. | 我们比虫子大多了 |
[07:49] | Is that sound coming from the radio? | 这是收音机的声音吗 |
[07:51] | That’s not static. | 不是 |
[07:57] | Seal it up! Seal it up! | 快关门 关窗 |
[08:00] | Oh, they have a guest book. | 噢 有访客留言簿 |
[08:01] | That’s a nice touch. | 挺贴心 |
[08:07] | I’m under attack! | 我被攻击了 |
[08:08] | They’re coming through the gap under the door. | 从门缝里进来了 |
[08:10] | Kill them! Kill them all! | 杀了它们 杀光它们 |
[08:12] | Tina, you’re gonna use all the spray. | 蒂娜 你会把杀虫剂用光的 |
[08:14] | Plus, it’s repellent to spray on us, not on them. | 而且 这是往身上喷的 不是喷虫子的 |
[08:16] | So we spray ourselves, then roll on the bugs? | 所以喷在自己身上 然后在虫子里打滚吗 |
[08:18] | Duct tape! We can seal the gap. | 胶带 用胶带封上门缝 |
[08:21] | There. No more Nippin’ Nevins. | 好了 没有内文斯噬人虫了 |
[08:23] | We’re good now. | 我们现在安全了 |
[08:24] | This is fine. Hey, come on. | 非常好 好了 |
[08:26] | Let’s, let’s explore the cabin. | 我们来探索小木屋吧 |
[08:28] | Oh, look at that. Look at the wood. | 看那边 那些木头 |
[08:30] | Lin, can I talk to you in private for a second? | 琳 我可以单独和你聊一下吗 |
[08:33] | I think maybe we should leave. | 我觉得我们应该离开这里 |
[08:35] | And go home. Like right now. | 回家吧 就现在 |
[08:37] | – Yes! – Yay! – Seriously! | -好啊 -好啊 -完全同意 |
[08:38] | Sorry. That was private. | 抱歉 你们想单独谈话来着 |
[08:40] | Oh, come on, it’s just a swarm of bugs. | 别这样 就一些虫子而已 |
[08:42] | It’ll move on. It’s what swarms do. | 它们会走的 虫子就是这样 |
[08:44] | Then we can go back outside. | 然后我们就可以出去了 |
[08:46] | Lin, we can’t even go in the lake. | 琳 我们都不能去湖里 |
[08:48] | Because of the diarrhea water. | 因为湖水会让我们腹泻 |
[08:50] | Also the food in the cooler might spoil | 我们冷藏箱里的食物也可能会变质 |
[08:51] | ’cause it’s a hundred degrees in here. | 因为这里差不多有38度 |
[08:53] | It’s not a hundred degrees, Bob. | 这里没38度 鲍勃 |
[08:55] | It’s 82 degrees. | 是27摄氏度 |
[08:57] | – What? – Wait, now it’s 83. | -什么 -等等 现在是28了 |
[08:58] | Well, sweat’s good for you. | 出汗对身体有好处 |
[09:01] | Makes you shiny. | 会让人容光焕发 |
[09:02] | We’re not gonna let freaky flies | 别让奇怪的虫子 |
[09:03] | and giardia ruin our summer trip. | 毁了我们的夏日旅行 |
[09:05] | We could, play a game. Dominoes! | 我们可以玩游戏 玩多米诺骨牌吧 |
[09:08] | Does anyone know how to play? | 有人知道怎么玩吗 |
[09:09] | Do we just throw them at each other? | 像这样相互扔吗 |
[09:11] | I’ll go first. | 我先扔 |
[09:12] | Yeah, that seems great. | 可太棒了 |
[09:15] | Nippin’ Nevin! | 内文斯噬人虫 |
[09:16] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[09:17] | I think it came up through the sink. | 好像是从水槽里爬出来的 |
[09:19] | Tina, stop! Duct tape! | 蒂娜 别喷了 胶带 |
[09:20] | – Bob, grab the duct tape! – Here! | -鲍勃 把胶带给我 -给 |
[09:23] | Come on. | 快来 |
[09:25] | Tina, there was no bug. | 蒂娜 没虫子 |
[09:26] | I made it up to distract Mom and Dad. | 这话是我编来转移爸妈注意力的 |
[09:28] | Really? Okay, phew. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[09:29] | Listen, Mom’s gonna make us | 听着 既然妈妈坚持要我们 |
[09:31] | spend the night here in this sweaty bug box. | 在这个又热虫又多的房子里过夜 |
[09:33] | So we got to find a way to power this baby up. | 我们得想办法给这玩意儿供上电 |
[09:35] | Otherwise, I don’t know if I’m gonna make it. | 否则我不知道我能否撑过今晚 |
[09:37] | We could wait for lightning? | 或许我们可以等待闪电 |
[09:38] | It worked for Ben Franklin and Frankenstein. | 至少本·富兰克林成功了 还有弗兰肯斯坦 |
[09:40] | Ooh, Halloween idea: | 我想到今年万圣节扮啥了 |
[09:41] | Ben Franklinstein. | 本·富兰克斯坦 |
[09:43] | What-what are you all doing in here at-at the same time? | 你们都在这里面干什么 |
[09:45] | – Oh, hey, Dad. – Wait. | -嗨老爸 -等等 |
[09:47] | Is that the portable TV from home? | 那是家里的便携电视吗 |
[09:49] | Shh! | 小点声 |
[09:51] | You smuggled our TV here? | 你们把家里的电视偷偷搬来了吗 |
[09:52] | – Maybe. – How? | -也许吧 -怎么做到的 |
[09:53] | Inside the box of pillows and extra water. | 藏在装枕头和饮用水的箱子里 |
[09:55] | Wait, so we don’t have any pillows and extra water? | 所以我们没有枕头和饮用水了吗 |
[09:58] | We have that one bottle of water and we have TV. | 我们带了一瓶水 但我们有电视啊 |
[10:01] | Kids, you shouldn’t have done that, plus… | 孩子们 你们不该这样做 再说了… |
[10:03] | can you even get any reception? | 这里能收到信号吗 |
[10:04] | We can’t power it on because someone | 没开成机 因为某人 |
[10:06] | brought six dead D batteries instead of alive ones. | 带的不是新电池 而是六节废电池 |
[10:09] | We don’t have to talk about who. | 那人是谁我们就不必说了 |
[10:10] | Wait, are we not in trouble? | 等等 我们现在没被教训吗 |
[10:12] | I mean, your mom will be mad at you if she finds out. | 如果你们妈妈发现这事 她会很生气 |
[10:14] | And then I’ll be mad at you, also. | 然后我也会生你们的气 |
[10:17] | Because, technically, this is wrong. | 因为 严格来说这样做是不对的 |
[10:19] | Technically, the whole trip is wrong. | 严格来说 这次出行就是错的 |
[10:22] | I think the camping lantern takes six D batteries. | 野营灯里好像有六节1号电池 |
[10:24] | Forget I said that. | 忘了我说过的话 |
[10:25] | – Yes! – I like the new guy. | -太棒了 -我喜欢新爸爸 |
[10:26] | No, no, no, no, no. We shouldn’t, we really shouldn’t. | 不不不 我们不该这样 真的不行 |
[10:29] | But if we watch TV while Mom’s asleep, | 如果我们在妈妈睡着后看电视 |
[10:31] | then it’s not like we’re doing anything wrong, right? | 那就不算做错什么吧 |
[10:34] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:35] | But, still, I’m with your mom on this. | 但这事我还是站你们妈妈那边 |
[10:37] | So we probably shouldn’t. | 所以不可以 |
[10:38] | – Sounded like a yes to me. – Loving the new guy. | -我觉得他是同意了 -我喜欢新爸爸 |
[10:41] | No, no, no TV. Ooh, hey, Lin. | 不 不行 不许看电视 嗨 琳 |
[10:42] | – How’s it going over there? – Pretty good. | -水槽封的怎么样了 -挺好的 |
[10:45] | The sink was wet and the tape wouldn’t stick. | 水槽有点湿 胶带粘不住 |
[10:47] | So I had to improvise. | 所以我即兴发挥了一下 |
[10:49] | And we can’t use the sink anymore, but that’s okay. | 水池用不了了 不过没事 |
[10:53] | Camping lantern works. | 露营灯能用 |
[10:54] | Gonna put it right over here. | 把它放在这里 |
[10:56] | Conveniently located right by the closet. | 放在储物间旁边更方便 |
[10:58] | It’s fine where it was. | 放在原来那里挺好的 |
[10:59] | Just more useful over here. | 放这边更方便 |
[11:00] | So, should we do dominoes? | 所以我们要玩多米诺骨牌吗 |
[11:02] | Or-or I think we might have cards? | 或者 我想我们有扑克牌吧 |
[11:04] | Or-or play charades? | 或者玩你做我猜 |
[11:05] | Or guess each other’s birthdays? | 或者猜彼此的生日 |
[11:07] | Yeah, whatever ends this day the fastest. | 好 能尽快把今天过完就行 |
[11:09] | Let’s do dominoes. | 我们玩多米诺骨牌吧 |
[11:10] | We can figure out how to play. | 我们来看看怎么玩 |
[11:11] | These dots probably mean something, right? | 这些点可能有什么意义 对吧 |
[11:13] | – This one has 12. – Mom wins. | -这个上有12个点 -妈妈赢了 |
[11:15] | So I built a little house. | 我建了个小房子 |
[11:17] | Does anyone have a better house than me? | 其他人有比我更好的房子吗 |
[11:18] | Go fish? | 去钓鱼吗 |
[11:19] | Need television. | 我需要电视 |
[11:21] | – I think I’m dying. – Me, too. | -我感觉自己要死了 -我也是 |
[11:22] | Everyone looks like a TV to me right now. | 现在我看所有人都像电视 |
[11:24] | – What was that, kids? – Nothing! | -怎么了 孩子们 -没什么 |
[11:26] | Should we start making dinner? | 我们该做晚饭了吗 |
[11:27] | Keep things moving here? | 还是继续这里的活动 |
[11:28] | Or how about we get a fire going in this guy? | 或者我们在这里生个火怎么样 |
[11:31] | – That’s cabin-y. – Oh, God, please, no! | -这是壁炉炉 -老天 拜托不要 |
[11:33] | Might be a little warm for a fire. | 生火可能有点热了 |
[11:35] | Right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:36] | Well, I don’t even mind | 我不介意 |
[11:37] | that we can’t go outside to use the grill. | 我们没办法外出烤肉 |
[11:39] | I think this food’s better if you don’t cook it. | 我觉得这些食材不烹饪更好吃 |
[11:41] | Yeah, and it’ll be fun to bring the steak back home. | 是的 把牛排带回家挺好的 |
[11:43] | I think it’ll taste great | 我觉得它冷藏几天后 |
[11:45] | after sitting in the cooler for a few days. | 味道会很好 |
[11:47] | And the zucchini? So raw. | 西葫芦呢 太生涩了 |
[11:49] | It’s emotionally raw. | 只是你感觉生涩 |
[11:50] | And ketchup’s still ketchup. | 番茄酱还是番茄酱 |
[11:52] | Yeah, right? Pass me some of that. | 是吧 把番茄酱递给我 |
[11:54] | It’s your big day, ketchup. | 这是你的大日子 番茄酱 |
[11:55] | You’re an entree now. | 你现在是主菜了 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna go… | 我要去 |
[11:58] | check on the pillows. | 查看一下枕头 |
[12:00] | – All right… – No. No. | -好吧 -不 不 |
[12:01] | – It’s way too soon for pillows. – No, yeah. | -现在看枕头太早了 -不 好吧 |
[12:04] | And then one of you guys can go in there after me, | 然后你们谁可以在我之后进去 |
[12:06] | and, you know, you check on them, too. | 你懂的 你们也可以去看看 |
[12:08] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:09] | Why don’t you check on the pillows later? | 你为什么不等会儿再看枕头呢 |
[12:11] | Closer to, or after bedtime, Louise? | 睡前 或者睡觉之后 露易丝 |
[12:14] | or not at all? | 或者就不看了 |
[12:15] | No, it’s okay. I’m just gonna bring this, | 不 没事的 我拿着这个 |
[12:17] | so I can see if the pillows are working. | 所以我就能看看枕头还好不好 |
[12:20] | It’s fine. So quick. So quiet. | 没事的 很快 很安静 |
[12:22] | See you in half an hour. | 半小时后见 |
[12:24] | Ketchup tastes even better in the woods, right? | 番茄酱在小木屋里更好吃了 对吧 |
[12:27] | Those pillows are pretty good. | 枕头还挺不错的 |
[12:28] | They were making me laugh… | 它们现在的状态 |
[12:29] | with the situations they got themselves into. | 让我大笑 |
[12:32] | Well, now I should see | 现在该我去看看 |
[12:33] | what those pillows are getting up to. | 那些枕头们在干什么了 |
[12:34] | It sounds delightful. | 真开心 |
[12:36] | – Guys, stop. – What’s so exciting about these pillows? | -各位 别 -这些枕头有什么值得兴奋的 |
[12:38] | Now I kind of want to see. | 我现在倒有点想看看了 |
[12:39] | – No! – I don’t think | -别 -我觉得 |
[12:40] | – you’ll like it that much. – It’s an acquired taste. | -你不会太喜欢的 -这种品味得慢慢培养 |
[12:42] | Gene, kids, no more pillows right now. | 吉恩 孩子们 别再聊枕头了 |
[12:44] | You know what, I think we’re all just tired. | 我觉得吧 我们大家都很累了 |
[12:45] | We’re snapping at each other. | 大家都很不耐烦 |
[12:47] | Should we start setting up for night-night? | 不如我们准备睡觉吧 |
[12:49] | What? No, it’s early. | 什么 别呀 还早呢 |
[12:51] | I could go night-night. | 我想睡觉了 |
[12:52] | Yeah, that ketchup is catching up to me. | 好 番茄酱让我有点上头了 |
[12:56] | Okay. I guess it must be all the… | 好吧 一定是因为这里的… |
[12:58] | fresh air, right? | 新鲜空气 对吧 |
[13:05] | I don’t feel great about this. | 我觉得这样不太好 |
[13:06] | I’m trying not to think about it. | 但我在努力不想这件事 |
[13:08] | TV’s definitely helping. | 电视绝对有帮到我 |
[13:09] | Hey, Mom knew who you were when she married you. | 妈妈在跟你结婚的时候就知道你什么德行了 |
[13:11] | You’re a television enthusiast. | 你是个电视迷 |
[13:13] | – I am. – What the…?! | -没错 -什么 |
[13:14] | – Lin! – Mom! | -琳 -妈妈 |
[13:16] | – Surprise! – Hi… | -惊喜 -你好… |
[13:17] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[13:19] | – That was a long hide-and-seek. – What is this? | -我们在玩捉迷藏 等你好久了 -这是什么 |
[13:21] | Oh, look, there’s a TV in here. | 看啊 有台电视 |
[13:22] | Didn’t even notice. | 都没注意到呢 |
[13:23] | I can’t believe I just caught you guys doing this. | 真不敢相信 你们居然这么做 |
[13:27] | Do you think she bought that? | 你们觉得她信了吗 |
[13:32] | You snuck our TV into our TV-free, | 你们居然把电视偷偷带来了 |
[13:35] | family bonding weekend? | 这可是我们的无电视家庭活动周末 |
[13:36] | We’re supposed to be talking and sharing | 我们应该一起聊天 分享 |
[13:38] | and having fun cabin experiences | 共同享受在小木屋的开心时光 |
[13:41] | that bring us closer together as a family! | 让我们的家庭关系更加亲密 |
[13:43] | I mean, watching TV together is sort of family bonding. | 一起看电视也是种家庭活动啊 |
[13:47] | We were all feeling really close to each other in there. | 我们在里面看的时候感觉可亲密了 |
[13:49] | And not just because we were all smushed in a small closet. | 但绝对不只是因为我们都挤在壁橱里 |
[13:52] | And you, Bob! Come on. | 还有你 鲍勃 不是吧 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:55] | I tried to stop them, | 我试过阻止他们的 |
[13:57] | but then I guess I missed TV, too. | 但我也很想看电视 |
[14:00] | I mean, let’s face it, Lin. | 承认吧 琳 |
[14:01] | This wasn’t what you imagined when you booked this place. | 你预定的时候 也没想过这地方是这样的吧 |
[14:04] | You’re right. It has been a disaster. | 你说得对 这个周末过得太糟了 |
[14:06] | The giardia, the Nippin’ Nevins. | 又是贾第虫 又是内文斯噬人虫 |
[14:08] | – No power. – No water. | -还没电 -也没水 |
[14:09] | The portal to hell that opens | 每次冲厕所的时候 |
[14:10] | every time someone flushes the toilet. | 通往地狱的大门就会开启 |
[14:12] | Yes, all those things. | 对 还有这些 |
[14:14] | I just wanted a chance for us to get away, | 我只是一家人有个机会度个假 |
[14:15] | which we never do, and just enjoy each other. | 我们从来没度假过 然后享受彼此的陪伴 |
[14:17] | Well, it’s kind of hard | 这有点难 |
[14:18] | when we’re all sitting around on sweaty butt cracks. | 毕竟我们都热到屁股上都是汗 |
[14:20] | Yeah, fine, you win, I give up. | 行吧 你们赢了 我放弃了 |
[14:22] | Watch TV if you want. | 想看电视就看吧 |
[14:23] | We’ll leave first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我们就走 |
[14:24] | Yeah– okay. | 太好了 好吧 |
[14:27] | Lin, we don’t have to. | 琳 我们不用走的 |
[14:28] | No, shush. We’ll leave. | 不 闭嘴 我们要走 |
[14:30] | I’m just gonna get some sleep. | 我先睡一觉 |
[14:32] | These pillows are filled with mulch or something. | 这些枕头跟装的稻草一样 |
[14:34] | Where are the pillows we brought? | 我们带的枕头在哪 |
[14:36] | Oh. Right. | 想起来了 |
[14:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:38] | * Sweaty buttcracks * | *屁股上都是汗* |
[14:40] | Sweaty buttcracks * | 汗湿的股沟 |
[14:42] | Sweaty buttcracks * | 汗湿的股沟 |
[14:48] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:49] | M-Morning, Linda. | 早安 琳达 |
[14:52] | So are we still gonna pack up | 那我们要收拾 |
[14:54] | and leave this really fun place? | 离开这个有趣的地方吗 |
[14:56] | Yeah, yeah, I just want to do one outdoor thing first. | 对 但我想先去户外做一件事 |
[14:59] | But you said we could go. | 可是你说过我们能走了 |
[15:00] | I want to take a canoe out to the floating platform. | 我要划小艇到漂浮台上去 |
[15:02] | – The one in the lake? – Yep. | -湖上的那个吗 -对 |
[15:04] | Where all the giardia is and the bugs? | 满是贾第虫和蚊虫的地方吗 |
[15:06] | I’ll be in a canoe. I’ll be fine. | 我会在小艇里 不会有事的 |
[15:08] | And I’m spraying down. | 我还喷了喷雾 |
[15:10] | Okay. My left arm will be fine. | 好吧 我的左臂不会有事 |
[15:12] | Sorry, I, went a little wild spraying that stuff. | 抱歉 我喷的有点多了 |
[15:15] | Now I see how it works for next time. | 下次我就知道要用多少了 |
[15:17] | All right, I’m going. | 好了 我去了 |
[15:18] | And if you don’t want to come, don’t. | 如果你们不想来就算了 |
[15:19] | I love you, Mother, but hell no. | 老妈 我爱你 但我不去 |
[15:22] | Whatever. You can stay here and pack. | 随你便 你们呆在这收拾东西 |
[15:23] | Lin, are-are you sure you want to do this? | 琳 你确定要这么做吗 |
[15:26] | Yes. I’ll be fine. | 对 我不会有事的 |
[15:28] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[15:31] | Shoo, flies, shoo! | 走开 飞虫 去 |
[15:39] | Easy, girl. Easy, canoe. | 放松 慢慢划小艇 |
[15:42] | You see? | 你看 |
[15:42] | This is wonderful. | 这太棒了 |
[15:46] | “Closed for vacation, back tomorrow”? | “歇业休假 明日回来” |
[15:48] | Bob and Linda didn’t tell me they were taking a trip. | 鲍勃和琳达没告诉我他们要去旅行 |
[15:51] | Wow, okay, so we’re not telling each other things anymore? | 好 所以我们不再和彼此分享趣事了 |
[15:54] | Fine, we’ll see how you like it | 好吧 到时我不告诉你 |
[15:56] | when I don’t tell you about the cloud I saw | 我看到朵看着像我卡车的云 |
[15:58] | that looked like my truck. | 看你什么感受 |
[16:00] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[16:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what else? | 那好 知道吗 |
[16:03] | I don’t want the key to your apartment anymore. | 我再也不要你公寓的钥匙了 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I don’t want the key to your apartment! | 对 我不要你公寓的钥匙了 |
[16:07] | Since we’re not close enough for you to tell me | 因为我们关系没有亲密到 |
[16:09] | that you’re going on a vacation! | 告诉我你要去度假 |
[16:13] | “Teddy, we know how you don’t like | “泰迪 我们料到我们离开后 |
[16:14] | “When we leave, so we texted you, | 你会不开心 所以我们给你发了短信 |
[16:16] | but we didn’t hear back.” Text? | 但你没回复我们” 短信 |
[16:18] | I didn’t get a– Oh, look at that. | 我没有收到 还真有 |
[16:20] | “We took a last-minute trip. But we made you | “我们临时起意决定去旅行 但我们 |
[16:22] | “A burger and we put it in the fridge in our apartment. | 给你做了汉堡 放在了公寓的冰箱里 |
[16:25] | “Use the key we gave you that one time | 有次我们给你钥匙后你不肯还回来 |
[16:27] | that you never gave back to let yourself in.” | 用那把钥匙进去公寓” |
[16:30] | Oh, my God, the key! No! | 天啊 钥匙 不 |
[16:32] | The key! No! No! | 钥匙 不不 |
[16:35] | Hello, hi, how are you? | 你好 你们好吗 |
[16:36] | Long weekend, huh? | 小长假 对吧 |
[16:39] | Okay, there’s a little bit of water coming in here. | 好吧 这进了一点水 |
[16:41] | Little giardia, too. I’m sure it’s fine. | 一点点贾第虫 肯定没事的 |
[16:44] | I’m almost there. Bugs are clearing up. | 我快到了 飞虫也渐渐消失了 |
[16:46] | I guess the wind is blowing ’em off the water. | 我猜是风把它们吹离了湖面 |
[16:48] | Can’t believe Bob and the kids | 难以置信鲍勃和孩子们 |
[16:49] | are missing out on this stinky lake. | 错过了这个臭臭的湖 |
[16:53] | Hello, platform. | 你好 浮台 |
[16:55] | I made it. | 我做到了 |
[16:56] | This is nice. | 太惬意了 |
[16:58] | Floating here. | 漂浮在此 |
[16:59] | This is all I wanted for us. | 这就是我想要大家享受的 |
[17:01] | I told you, you dumb family. | 早就和你们这群笨蛋说了 |
[17:04] | Oh, so tired. | 好疲惫 |
[17:05] | Did not get a lot of sleep. | 昨天没睡够 |
[17:07] | Maybe I’ll just… | 要不我 |
[17:08] | close my eyes for a second. | 闭眼休息一会 |
[17:21] | – How does it look out there? – A lot of Nevins. | -外面情况如何 -到处都是内文斯噬人虫 |
[17:23] | Just got to wait for an opening | 时机一到 |
[17:25] | and I’ll run these bags to the car. | 我就把行李拿到车上去 |
[17:27] | Okay, I’m going. | 就是现在 |
[17:29] | Nope, nope, not an opening. | 不不 时机未到 |
[17:31] | So maybe a little… | 要不边看电视 |
[17:33] | “Hmm-hmm” while we wait for Mom? | 边等老妈 |
[17:36] | Yeah, I-I-I guess. | 应该可以 |
[17:37] | But pretend I’m still a good parent. | 但得假装我还是个好家长 |
[17:39] | We always pretend that. | 我们经常这样假装 |
[17:40] | I wonder how Mom is. | 我想知道妈怎么样了 |
[17:41] | Hope she’s enjoying the platform by herself. | 希望她独自一人在浮台上玩得开心 |
[17:43] | And I hope the platform is enjoying her. | 我希望浮台喜欢她 |
[17:45] | It’s lucky to have her. | 遇见她是浮台的幸运 |
[17:46] | Guys, let’s all just watch TV | 我们专心看电视行吗 |
[17:48] | and not think about how we’ve let Mom down | 别去想我们怎么让老妈失望的 |
[17:49] | and how we’re a huge disappointment as a family. | 也别去想我们这个家庭有多让人失望 |
[17:52] | She just wanted to do something special together, | 她只是想让我们一起做点不一样的事 |
[17:54] | and we barely even tried. | 但我们根本不愿意尝试 |
[17:56] | You know what? I-I’m gonna go out there. | 我要出去了 |
[17:58] | Through a swarm of angry, biting bugs, | 我要穿过这群愤怒的咬人虫 |
[18:00] | and join her on the giardia platform. | 去满是贾第虫的浮台上陪她 |
[18:03] | Because I guess that’s what I should do, | 感觉这是我该做的 |
[18:05] | and I-I, you know, I want to do. | 而且我也想这样做 |
[18:07] | Sort of. Oh, right. It’s empty. | 是有点想 好吧 没了 |
[18:10] | I’m coming, too. Pass the can. | 我也去 把喷雾给我 |
[18:13] | What? The bugs don’t know if we’re out. | 虫子又不知道我们没用完了 |
[18:14] | What the hell? I’m in. | 去他的 我也去 |
[18:16] | And I’m gonna say the whole thing was my idea. | 我会说这都是我出的馊主意 |
[18:22] | How about this heat? Whew! | 这热浪感觉如何 |
[18:24] | What-what? Who’s that? | 什么 谁在说话 |
[18:26] | Me! The Nippin’ Nevin. | 是我 内文斯噬人虫 |
[18:28] | I’m right over here. I’m waving. | 我就在这里 我在舞动 |
[18:30] | – Oh, oh, yeah. – You’re not looking at me. | -是的 -你看的不是我 |
[18:32] | Here, look, I’m doing the MC Hammer dance. | 这里 快看 我在跳哈默舞步 |
[18:34] | – Do you see me now? – Oh, yeah! | -现在你看到我了吗 -看到了 |
[18:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 看到了看到了 |
[18:37] | So what’s going on? Are you gonna bite me? | 这是怎么回事 你会咬我吗 |
[18:40] | I’m good. | 我不会 |
[18:41] | I’ll probably let my kids do it. | 我会让我的孩子来 |
[18:42] | – Oh, you have kids? – Yep. | -你还有孩子 -是的 |
[18:44] | – That’s nice. – Sometimes. | -那真好 -只是有时候 |
[18:46] | Well, don’t take this the wrong way, | 你可别误会 |
[18:47] | but your family kind of ruined my family’s little trip. | 但是你们家有点破坏了我们家的旅行 |
[18:50] | We live here. | 我们就住在这 |
[18:52] | – So… – Oh, right. | -所以 -确实 |
[18:53] | It’s just, my family never gets to go away on trips. | 只是我们家从来没有一起出去旅行过 |
[18:56] | We just stay in our apartment and work in the restaurant | 我们天天呆在家里 在餐厅里干活 |
[18:58] | all day and this other mom was talking about | 但有个妈妈说 |
[19:00] | how great her trip was and how close her family is and… | 她们家的旅行很棒 家人很亲密 |
[19:03] | Oh, are you guys not close? | 你们家关系不亲密吗 |
[19:06] | No, no, we’re close. We’re super close. | 不 我们很亲密 超级亲密 |
[19:08] | Listen, can I tell you something? | 我能告诉你件事吗 |
[19:10] | – Sure, bug mom. – Just because your family ecosystem | -当然了虫子妈妈 -即使你家的 |
[19:14] | isn’t like some other family’s ecosystem | 生态系统和别人家的不同 |
[19:16] | doesn’t mean it’s not healthy. | 也不能说明你家的不健康 |
[19:19] | yeah, maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[19:20] | Also, you need to wake up now. | 还有 你该醒了 |
[19:22] | – I do? – You do. The wind changed. | -我该醒了吗 -是的 风向变了 |
[19:24] | And we’re hungry. | 而且我们饿了 |
[19:25] | And your skin is our food, so… | 你的皮肤就是我们的食物 所以 |
[19:27] | Oh, but we’re friends now. | 但是我们现在是朋友了呀 |
[19:30] | You better wake up. | 你还是醒醒吧 |
[19:31] | Oh, God! Oh! Oh! Get it off! | 天呐天呐 离我远一点 |
[19:33] | Oh, I got to get back! | 我要赶快回去 |
[19:37] | Windpipe! where’s the stupid canoe? | 我的嗓子 我的划艇呢 |
[19:39] | Oh, it sunk. | 沉下去了 |
[19:40] | I’ll just pull this… | 把它拉上来 |
[19:43] | No, no, no, no! Oh, boy. | 不行不行不行 天呐 |
[19:44] | Looks like I’m swimming back to shore. | 看来我只能游回去了 |
[19:46] | Okay, I’ve gotten diarrhea doing dumber stuff than this. | 我还干过比这更蠢的事 最后腹泻了 |
[19:49] | Giardia water, here I come. One, two… | 贾第虫湖 我来了 一 二 |
[19:52] | – Linda! – Mom! | -琳达 -妈妈 |
[19:53] | – Stop! – Don’t jump! | -等等 -别跳啊 |
[19:54] | Oh, you came! | 你们来了 |
[19:56] | We’re sorry we didn’t come with you. | 抱歉没有跟你一起来 |
[19:58] | No, I’m sorry I dragged us out here in the first place. | 不 我才要抱歉一开始就把你们带过来 |
[20:02] | – Where’s your canoe? – It sank. | -你的船呢 -沉下去了 |
[20:03] | Of course it did. | 真是毫不意外 |
[20:04] | And I had a dream and a bug taught me | 我还做了个梦 有个虫子告诉我 |
[20:06] | not to listen to what’s her name at the grocery store | 不要听信某个杂货铺的人说的话 |
[20:08] | and we’re doing great and our ecosystem’s doing great and… | 我们很好 我们家庭的氛围很好 |
[20:10] | Sorry, Mom, love the dream, but can we go now, please? | 抱歉妈妈 你做的梦很好 我们能回去了吗 |
[20:13] | – Yep, yep, yep. Aah! – Easy. | -当然当然 快走 -慢点 |
[20:16] | Let’s get out of this hellhole. | 我们赶紧离开这个鬼地方 |
[20:19] | Go! Go, go, go! Is the car packed? | 快走快走 行李都装好了吗 |
[20:21] | Car’s packed! Keys! Keys, keys! | 都装好了 钥匙呢钥匙呢 |
[20:23] | Hurry! Before they figure out how to cut our brakes! | 快走 他们就快把我们的刹车咬坏了 |
[20:26] | Bye-bye, bugs! | 再见了虫子们 |
[20:29] | Oh, no! We forgot to sign the guest book. | 不 我们忘了签登记册了 |
[20:31] | Is it rude to not sign the guest book? | 不签登记册是不是不太好啊 |
[20:33] | Oh, well, we’ll leave a comment on the website. | 我们在网站上评论就好了 |
[20:36] | Like a middle finger emoji? | 放个竖中指的表情吗 |
[20:37] | No, something like, “Smelled like a poop tornado. | 不 这么写 “闻起来像大便台风 |
[20:40] | The entire lake is a health hazard. | 整个湖对健康有巨大威胁 |
[20:42] | But the group I was with made it all worthwhile.” | 但是同行的人让旅途变得愉快了” |
[20:46] | I think we forgot the TV. | 我们忘了拿电视 |
[20:47] | – We’re going back! – Yep! | -我们要回去 -回去 |
[20:49] | We’re coming for you, sweet baby! | 我们来了 宝贝 |
[20:50] | * I’m itchin’ to get down to the lake * | *我恨不得跳进湖里* |
[20:53] | * Tell life that it can bite me * | *告诉生活咬我一口* |
[20:55] | * ‘Cause I’m takin’ a break * | *因为我要休息一下* |
[20:56] | * I’m itchin’ to get down to the lake * | *我恨不得跳进湖里* |
[20:59] | * Get away from it all, this is not a mistake * | *远离琐事并没有什么问题* |
[21:03] | * Jumpin’ in the water and I’m feelin’ so free * | *跳进水里 自由自在* |
[21:05] | * Then it starts moving something inside of me * | *然后我的内心深有感触* |
[21:08] | * It makes me want to scream, it makes me want to shout * | *我想要尖叫 想要呼喊* |
[21:11] | * It makes me want to go ahead and let it all out * | *想要一股脑全部释放* |
[21:14] | * I’m itchin’ to get down to the lake * | *我恨不得跳进湖里* |
[21:17] | * Tell life that it can bite me ’cause I’m taking a break * | *告诉生活咬我一口 因为我要休息一下* |
[21:20] | * I’m itchin’ to get down to the lake. * | *我恨不得跳进湖里* |