时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Run. | 跑 |
[00:03] | Run like a boy who knows how to run. | 想象自己是那些懂跑步的男孩子 |
[00:05] | Am I doing it? It feels crazy! | 我跑起来了吗 真不敢相信 |
[00:07] | We got to get to the house ASAP. | 我们得尽快赶回家 |
[00:09] | We need to find Tina’s erotic friend journals, | 找到蒂娜的情色友人同人日志 |
[00:12] | read ’em– up-bup-bup– | 读她写的东西 停 |
[00:13] | figure out what’s going on | 搞明白她这出马T恤事件 |
[00:14] | with her whole horse shirt drama, | 到底咋回事 |
[00:15] | so we can say the absolute perfect thing to fix it, | 这样我们才能完美解决她的情绪问题 |
[00:17] | so she’ll take us to boba, | 让她有心情带我们去喝珍珠奶茶 |
[00:18] | and we have to do it all before Tina gets home. | 这一切我们都要在蒂娜到家前完成 |
[00:20] | Coming through, people! | 麻烦借过 |
[00:21] | This is a boba-based emergency! | 这是事关珍珠奶茶的紧急事件 |
[00:24] | Beautiful baby. | 孩子真好看 |
[00:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:26] | Well, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[00:28] | it can’t get much worse, Bob. | 不会有更坏的事发生了 |
[00:29] | I mean, they wrote “Bob’s Burgers is poop” On the wall. | 那人都在墙上写”开心汉堡店是屎”了 |
[00:32] | What are they gonna write next, “Bob’s Burgers is pee”? | 还有什么可写的 “开心汉堡店是尿”吗 |
[00:34] | That’s not nearly as bad, on the spectrum of | 还是已经写的这句更有杀伤力 |
[00:37] | what human waste you’re most like. | 如果非要用人类排泄物来评价的话 |
[00:38] | I still see it when I close my eyes. | 我闭上眼睛就能看到那句话 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna go check it out in there. | 我去检查一下 |
[00:44] | – Okay, but, be discreet. – Yup, yup. | -好 但低调点 -明白 |
[00:46] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉借过 |
[00:48] | Nothing! No graffiti. All clear. | 没有涂鸦 非常干净 |
[00:51] | I mean, not all clear. | 也不能说非常干净 |
[00:53] | Thanks, Teddy. | 谢了 泰迪 |
[00:54] | Sorry. He doesn’t usually do this. | 抱歉 他一般不这么干 |
[00:56] | Hey, Dad. We’re gonna pop upstairs | 老爸 我们要上楼搞点事情 |
[00:58] | real quick/for a long time, | 很快就下来 也可能要很久 |
[00:59] | but you’re doing really great in here, so you’ll be fine. | 你自己在这里应付得很好 所以没问题 |
[01:02] | We’re so proud of you. | 我们超为你骄傲 |
[01:05] | – Whoa. – Oh, my. | -我天 -这场面 |
[01:06] | I can’t find the erotic, sexy stories anywhere. | 我哪里都找不到蒂娜的情色小说 |
[01:08] | When did Tina get so good at hiding stuff? | 蒂娜什么时候这么会藏东西了 |
[01:10] | Well, maybe it was ever since you read her diary | 大概是从那次你读了她的日记之后 |
[01:13] | every day for a month because you saw a documentary | 就因为看了个青少年饮酒的纪录片 |
[01:15] | about teens and drinking. | 你每天都读 持续了一个月 |
[01:16] | I had to. I’m a good mom. | 我迫不得已 我是个负责的妈 |
[01:18] | Yeah, but you didn’t have to circle stuff | 那你也没必要在上面圈重点 |
[01:19] | and make comments in the margins. | 还在页边写评论 |
[01:21] | Shush. You don’t even have kids. What do you know? | 够了 你们都没有小孩 懂什么 |
[01:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:25] | What are you doing up here? | 你上来干什么 |
[01:26] | It was slow down there. | 楼下没什么人 |
[01:28] | – No… – Louise. | -不会吧 -露易丝 |
[01:29] | So, I thought I’d close the restaurant for a bit | 所以我想着关一会儿店 |
[01:31] | and see how it was going up here. | 看看这边的情况 |
[01:33] | What’s that? Is that a box of chewed gum? | 那是什么 一盒嚼过的口香糖吗 |
[01:35] | It’s Jimmy Jr.’s gum. | 是小吉米嚼过的 |
[01:37] | She got it from under his desk at school. | 她从学校课桌下面刮下来的 |
[01:39] | It’s all very normal. | 再正常不过了 |
[01:40] | I mean, Linda, when you said you were gonna | 琳达 当你说要在蒂娜房间里 |
[01:42] | “Poke around in Tina’s room,” I pictured like a spy, | “打探一下”的时候 我还以为是间谍那种 |
[01:45] | but this is like a really messy spy. | 但你这个间谍也弄得太乱了 |
[01:48] | She’s gonna be mad– at you guys. | 她会生气的 生你们的气 |
[01:49] | I might pretend I didn’t come in. | 我可以假装没进来过 |
[01:51] | Well, she’s gonna be madder | 要是她发现自己过生日时 |
[01:52] | when her birthday is a big fat nothing sandwich | 只有一份”啥也不是”三明治 |
[01:54] | with a side of “You must not love me very much, | 配汤”爸爸妈妈应该不怎么爱我” |
[01:56] | Mom and Dad” Soup. | 她会更生气的 |
[01:58] | This chair feels weird. | 椅子感觉好怪 |
[01:59] | How do you think the chair feels about you? | 你猜椅子会不会觉得你怪 |
[02:01] | Feels like something’s in there. | 感觉像是里面有什么东西 |
[02:02] | – In your butt? – Gene. | -你屁股里吗 -吉恩 |
[02:04] | Ha! I found them! | 找到了 |
[02:05] | You guys have been looking for so long, | 你们几个找了这么半天 |
[02:07] | and I found them, like, right away. | 而我一下子就找到了 |
[02:09] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Take it easy, Mr. I Sat Somewhere. | -行了 别显摆了 -悠着点 歪打正着先生 |
[02:11] | Listen, we don’t know which one she was writing in last, | 我们不知道她最后写的是哪一篇 |
[02:13] | so everybody just start skimming. | 现在大家开始速读吧 |
[02:15] | We’ve got “Grease: Extra Greasy,” | 这里有《油脂之天生油物》 |
[02:17] | “Jurassic Park After Dark,” | 《夜幕下的侏罗纪》 |
[02:19] | “The Fast and The Flirt-ious,” | 《速度与调情》 |
[02:21] | and “Saving Private Rear Ends.” | 和《拯救大兵屁股》 |
[02:22] | We’re running out of time before Tina gets home, | 再不多久蒂娜就要回家了 |
[02:24] | – so let’s get to it. – Where is Tina? | -抓紧吧 -蒂娜去哪了 |
[02:26] | Huh. Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[02:27] | Maybe she joined an after-school club? | 她会不会参加了课后社团 |
[02:29] | Kids with glasses after classes? | 四眼同好会 |
[02:31] | People! We’re wasting precious seconds. | 各位 我们在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[02:33] | Now, if you find something, shout it out. | 要是发现了什么 就大声念出来 |
[02:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | “Tandy and Janny Jr. flew away | “坦蒂和小詹尼开着神奇的敞篷车 |
[02:39] | “In a magical convertible, waving to all their friends | 驶向了天空 他们一边朝朋友挥别 |
[02:42] | but also snuggling.” | 一边亲亲我我” |
[02:44] | I didn’t know the car could do this. | 我都不知道这辆车还会飞 |
[02:46] | I didn’t either. Did we die? | 我也不知道 我们是死了吗 |
[02:48] | Maybe? So, should we kiss? | 也许吧 那我们要接吻吗 |
[02:50] | Yes. Extra greasy? | 好啊 加倍肉麻的那种吗 |
[02:52] | Extra greasy. | 加倍肉麻的 |
[02:55] | – Yup, great. – All right, maybe there’s something here. | -很好 -好吧 看看我的 |
[02:57] | “An illegal street race through the city at night. | “夜晚上演着穿城的非法街头飙车赛 |
[03:00] | “At the wheel, she felt like she was both | 手握方向盘 她同时体会着 |
[03:02] | in control and out of control.” | 控制感与失控感” |
[03:04] | Your car’s pretty fast. | 你开得挺快 |
[03:06] | It’s making me furious. | 让我激情四射 |
[03:07] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[03:09] | Hey, I know we’re illegal street racing right now, | 我知道现在是在非法街头飙车赛 |
[03:11] | but do you want to maybe go grab a cup of– | 但或许你想喝一杯 |
[03:13] | Whoa! Watch out! | 小心 |
[03:19] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好啊 -你好啊 |
[03:20] | Okay, I don’t think she saw that movie, like, at all. | 好吧 我觉得她压根没看过那部电影 |
[03:23] | Well, this could be something. | 好吧 我这本里也许有线索 |
[03:24] | “No one understood, | “没有人知道 |
[03:25] | “The person with the biggest heart of all wasn’t a person.” | 有着最广阔心胸的那个人其实不是人” |
[03:35] | – Hey. – Hey there. | -你好 -你好啊 |
[03:36] | Damn. I want some dino-more of that. | 你这恐龙脸我能看一整天 |
[03:39] | Want to get pre-kiss-storic? | 想来个远古之吻吗 |
[03:41] | What? | 什么 |
[03:42] | A dinosaur couple. | 恐龙情侣诶 |
[03:43] | But also never mind. I don’t think there’s anything here. | 可以忽略我了 这本里应该也没啥线索 |
[03:46] | Gene? What do you got? | 吉恩 该你了 |
[03:47] | “They gathered around Captain Tina…” | “大家都来到蒂娜上校身边” |
[03:49] | You saved our rear ends, Captain Tina. | 你救了我们的屁股 蒂娜上校 |
[03:51] | You saved all our rear ends. | 你救了我们所有人的屁股 |
[03:52] | Earn this. Earn this. Earn this. | 你值得 你值得 你值得 |
[03:55] | Earn this. Earn this. | 你值得 你值得 |
[03:56] | Okay, yup. Well, I’m still getting nothing over here. | 好吧 我还是一无所获 |
[03:59] | I’m getting way too much, but none of it is helpful. | 我都有点吃不消了 但没有任何有用信息 |
[04:03] | Wait. There’s another one in here, Dad. | 等等 这里还有一本 爸 |
[04:05] | – Oh. Sorry. – Bad Daddy. | -抱歉 -坏爸爸 |
[04:07] | Okay. Yup. This must be the most recent. | 好了 这应该是最新的一本 |
[04:09] | It’s pretty Blade Runner-y, | 这个故事很《银翼杀手》 |
[04:11] | which is the last movie we watched. | 我们上次看的就是这部电影 |
[04:13] | A little of. | 看了一点点 |
[04:14] | “Tina Bot stares at the Wagstell Manufacturing building. | “机器人蒂娜望着瓦格斯戴尔公司的大楼 |
[04:18] | She’s back where it all began.” | 她回到了一切开始的地方” |
[05:03] | 吉米·傻特勒 扎夫 | |
[05:19] | Okay, so it’s hammer time o’clock. | 锤子报仇时刻到了 |
[05:21] | Oop, no. Got to hide and wait | 不行 得躲起来 |
[05:22] | for all the newspeople to leave. | 新闻部的人还没走 |
[05:23] | So, it’s a quarter to hammer time o’clock? | 距离锤子报仇时刻还有15分钟 |
[05:26] | Well, what does it all mean? | 所以这告诉我们什么 |
[05:28] | Should we throw Tina a robot-themed birthday party? | 我们要给蒂娜办机器人主题的生日派对吗 |
[05:31] | Yes, please. Do that for all of us. | 好啊 给我们都办吧 |
[05:32] | Dad’s been hinting. | 老爸也在暗示 |
[05:34] | I’m actually starting to worry about where Tina is. | 我开始有点担心蒂娜的下落了 |
[05:36] | Guys, let me just keep reading. | 各位 我们继续往下读吧 |
[05:37] | Listen for codes, listen for clues. | 注意找暗号和线索 |
[05:39] | Aah! This is Blue’s Clues all over again. | 这不又是《蓝色斑点狗》吗[解谜动画片] |
[05:43] | “Tina Bot can’t get into the wiper room…” | “蒂娜机器人无法进入清除室… “ |
[05:45] | Denied. Denied. Denied. Denied. | 错误 错误 错误 |
[06:02] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:04] | I think I might have just figured out where Tina is. | 我觉得我可能知道蒂娜在哪儿了 |
[06:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:07] | – Yeah. And it’s not good. – It’s not? | -对 而且不妙 -不妙 |
[06:09] | The wiper machine in Tina’s story, | 蒂娜故事里的记忆清除器 |
[06:10] | the one Tina Bot is gonna destroy… | 蒂娜机器人要摧毁的那个… |
[06:12] | Yeah, why is she so mad at that thing? | 对 她为什么对那东西那么恼火 |
[06:14] | We could all use a wiper machine, | 记忆清除器我们应该都能用上啊 |
[06:16] | if you know what I mean. | 你们懂我意思吧 |
[06:17] | Gene, shush. Louise, say more. | 吉恩 嘘 露易丝 接着说 |
[06:18] | Tina’s gonna do that in real life. | 蒂娜打算在现实中也那么干 |
[06:20] | She’s gonna try to destroy | 她想摧毁那个 |
[06:21] | the Wow or Weird touch screen computer thing. | 放《我赞你怪》的触摸屏 |
[06:24] | What? No. That’s– No. | 什么 不会 那 不可能 |
[06:25] | Yeah, Tina’s a good girl. | 对啊 蒂娜是个好孩子 |
[06:28] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[06:28] | P.S. Have to think of a plan | 补充 得想办法 |
[06:30] | to destroy the Wow or Weird touch screen hardware. | 摧毁《我赞你怪》触摸屏 |
[06:33] | Oh… my God. | 老天 |
[06:34] | Also… | 还有… |
[06:35] | P.P.S. Would be cool if didn’t get caught | 又补充 如果没被抓住 |
[06:38] | and family never found out. | 且家人永远不知道 那一定很酷 |
[06:39] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[06:41] | What about a Wow or Weird, special bathroom edition? | 《我赞你怪》卫生间特辑怎么样 |
[06:43] | That’s where people go to the bathroom. | 不好 那可是上厕所的地方 |
[06:45] | Okay, beautiful, expensive touch screen hardware, | 美丽的高价触摸屏 |
[06:48] | gonna lock the door to keep you nice and safe. | 把门锁上让你安安全全的 |
[06:50] | Good night. I love you. | 晚安 爱你 |
[06:53] | Oh, no, it’s gonna be a bad night, touch screen. | 错 触摸屏 今晚会是你的受难夜 |
[06:56] | A real bad night. | 超级受难夜 |
[06:58] | That’s the pointy side. | 嗷 被戳到了 |
[07:03] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[07:05] | That’s a lot of whatever these are. | 好多不知道是什么的东西 |
[07:08] | this one? | 这个吗 |
[07:11] | Okay, probably should have asked Louise | 应该问问露易丝 |
[07:13] | how to use her lock-picking kit. | 怎么用她的开锁工具的 |
[07:14] | If I was willing to admit what I was doing, | 前提是我愿意向她透露我的计划 |
[07:17] | but I’m not, ’cause I’m scared. | 但我不愿意 因为我害怕 |
[07:19] | Ooh, I’m getting somewhere. Nope, nope. | 有进展 没有 没有 |
[07:21] | Now it’s stuck in there. | 卡住了 |
[07:23] | Maybe I should just stick ’em all in? | 要不全都插进去 |
[07:25] | And call customer support for lock-picking? | 然后打给客服让他指导我开锁 |
[07:30] | And I said doh-dee-dah-doh. | 我唱的是哆嘀哒哆 |
[07:32] | Yeah, that didn’t work. Taking ’em out. | 还是不行 拿出来吧 |
[07:35] | Hey! You! What are you doing? | 那边的 你在干嘛 |
[07:37] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[07:38] | Darn it, I was hoping this would be an easy, | 该死 我还以为今晚的安保工作 |
[07:40] | laid-back evening of security-guarding, | 会很轻松惬意呢 |
[07:42] | but no. | 看来不是了 |
[07:45] | Stop, suspicious in-school-after-hours person! | 站住 放学后还在学校逗留的可疑人 |
[07:52] | Charlie horse! Oh, gosh. Okay. | 抽筋了 天啊 |
[07:55] | I’m going to stop to stretch briefly for a second. | 等我暂停做下拉伸 |
[07:58] | And then you’re in trouble, | 我一旦拉伸完 |
[07:59] | ’cause I will be all stretched out. | 你就麻烦大了 |
[08:02] | Got to hide. Got to hide. | 躲起来 躲起来 |
[08:03] | Interesting… | 有意思… |
[08:05] | Maybe take one deep whiff | 我就吸一口里面的空气 |
[08:06] | and then look for a place to hide. | 然后找个地方躲起来 |
[08:08] | Okay, got it. | 可以了 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[08:11] | I can’t believe Tina’s gonna destroy | 不敢相信 蒂娜竟然想摧毁 |
[08:13] | that Wagstaff News computer thingy at school. | 瓦格斯塔夫新闻台的触摸屏 |
[08:15] | I know. Is she the coolest person in our family now? | 同感 现在她成我们家最酷的人了吗 |
[08:18] | This is gonna really ruin her birthday | 这事儿是真的会搞砸她的生日 |
[08:19] | ’cause she’ll be in juvey. | 因为她要进少管所了 |
[08:21] | Unless they have fun birthday parties in juvey? | 除非少管所里有好玩的生日聚会 |
[08:23] | Juvey jubilees? | 少管所狂欢 |
[08:24] | Bob, where are you going? | 鲍勃 你去哪儿 |
[08:25] | The school’s that way. | 学校在那边 |
[08:26] | Yeah, but the car’s this way, I think. | 对 但是车好像停在这边的吧 |
[08:28] | The car? We can just run there. It’s so close. | 开什么车 我们跑过去就行了 这么近 |
[08:30] | But if we take the car, then we’ll be in a car. | 但是开车的话 我们就可以坐车了 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I tried running earlier and did not care for it. | 我不久前刚跑过 很不喜欢 |
[08:36] | I’m with Dad. Mom, you’re dumped. | 我听爸爸的 妈妈我要抛下你了 |
[08:38] | Let’s stand here and talk about all of this some more, huh? | 我们就站在这多讨论一会儿吧 |
[08:40] | Come on, we’re moving. Let’s go. | 快点 我们跑了 出发 |
[08:42] | Just pretend we’re a different family | 就假装我们家的人 |
[08:43] | who doesn’t hate exercise so much! | 不那么讨厌运动 |
[08:45] | – Oh, God. – Damn it! | -天呐 -该死 |
[08:46] | This idea seemed better in my head. | 这主意在我脑子里的时候没这么遭 |
[08:49] | Should I not be here? | 我是不是不该来的 |
[08:51] | Should I not be doing this? | 我不该这样做吗 |
[08:53] | Human Tina, you have to do this. | 人类蒂娜 你必须这样做 |
[08:54] | Oh. hi. | 嗨 |
[08:56] | Hi. It’s the only way to stop them, | 嗨 只有这样才能阻止他们 |
[08:58] | to stop the judgment. | 阻止他们的评头论足 |
[08:59] | Judging everyone all the time, | 时刻评判着每个人 |
[09:01] | like a bunch of judgy… | 就像一群爱评判的 |
[09:03] | – judges. – Judys? | -评委 -朱迪吗 |
[09:03] | – Who? – Nothing. | -谁 -没谁 |
[09:04] | And then everyone can be themselves | 然后每个人才能做自己 |
[09:06] | and wear whatever really fun horse | 穿各种他们想穿的T恤 |
[09:07] | or not-horse-related shirts they want, | 无论是有马图案的 还是与马无关的 |
[09:10] | without fear. | 而不用害怕被评论 |
[09:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:13] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[09:14] | Are you in here, running-away-from-me kid? | 你在这儿吗 逃跑的小孩 |
[09:17] | You can just say a simple yes or no. | 你可以直接回答是或不是 |
[09:21] | Hi, Greg. Just working. | 嗨 格雷格 我在工作 |
[09:23] | Chasing down a student, et cetera. What’s up? | 追个学生啥的 怎么了 |
[09:26] | I sent you the design for the T-shirts. | 我给你发了T恤的设计图 |
[09:28] | You didn’t get the JPEG? | 你没收到图片吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah, it says “Greg and Yuli and Ethan’s | 上面的字是”格雷格和尤里和伊森的 |
[09:31] | Crazy Coastal Road Trip: The Men Are Doing Maine.” | 疯狂海岸公路之旅 缅因篇” |
[09:34] | Well, I’ll send you the files, | 我把文件发给你 |
[09:35] | and you can do all the drop shadows you want. | 你想怎么打阴影就怎么打 |
[09:37] | Okay, goodbye. | 好 再见 |
[09:38] | All right, if you’re in here, | 好吧 如果你在这里面 |
[09:40] | just do me a favor and stay put, okay? | 帮我个忙 别走好吗 |
[09:43] | It is a good T-shirt design. | 明明是很好的T恤设计 |
[09:46] | Does every T-shirt in the world have to be judged? Greg? | 难道世上每件T恤都要被评判吗 格雷格 |
[09:50] | Though it does sound a little busy. | 不过这件听上去字太多了 |
[09:52] | Crap. The gym window’s not open. | 糟糕 体育馆的窗户没开 |
[09:54] | It’s always open. | 之前一直都是开着的 |
[09:55] | Maybe they closed them for hot yoga? | 也许做高温瑜伽的时候关上了 |
[09:56] | I mean, I don’t know if sneaking in a window of the school | 我觉得从学校的窗户偷溜进去 |
[09:59] | would have been a great idea anyway. | 不是个好办法 |
[10:01] | Why, ’cause it’s illegal? | 为什么 因为是违法的吗 |
[10:02] | ‘Cause it’s trespassing? | 因为是非法入侵吗 |
[10:03] | ‘Cause of those dumb reasons? | 因为这些愚蠢的原因吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah, Bob, what’d you think we were gonna do here? | 就是 鲍勃 不然你说我们要怎么进去 |
[10:06] | Say, “Knock, knock. | 敲门问”有人吗 |
[10:07] | Hi, our daughter’s possibly destroying some stuff inside. | 我们的女儿可能在里面搞破坏 |
[10:10] | Mind if we come in?” | 我们可以进来吗” |
[10:11] | Yeah, Dad. | 就是啊爸爸 |
[10:11] | Well, I wasn’t gonna say “Knock, knock.” | 我可没打算问”有人吗” |
[10:13] | Okay, new plan: someone throws me up on the roof, | 好 新计划 来个人把我抛上房顶 |
[10:16] | we go from there. | 我们从房顶进去 |
[10:17] | Maybe… | 可以考虑 |
[10:18] | – No. – Why not?! | -不行 -为什么 |
[10:23] | Okay, I’m in. | 好了 进来了 |
[10:24] | Just gonna walk over here, nice and quiet. | 安静从容地走过去 |
[10:27] | Cool. Cool. Cool, cool. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[10:29] | Please let no one have heard that. | 千万别让别人听见 |
[10:30] | Okay, a few more little tweaks, | 再稍微调整一下 |
[10:32] | and then I send it to Greg, | 然后发送给格雷格 |
[10:34] | and then it’s back to hunting down the child culprit. | 然后回去追刚刚逃跑的小孩 |
[10:36] | And I still don’t think it needs a drop shadow. | 我还是不觉得需要加阴影 |
[10:38] | Ooh, but what about outer glow? | 但加点外侧光晕如何 |
[10:44] | Oh, boy. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | Hammer, this has to stay between you and me. | 锤子 这件事只有你知我知 |
[10:47] | Although maybe I should get rid of you after this. | 但事后我可能得把你扔了 |
[10:50] | Maybe throw you in the ocean? | 把你扔进海里吧 |
[10:52] | But, hey, you might like it. | 说不定你喜欢呢 |
[10:53] | You could meet a hammerhead shark? | 你也许会遇到锤头鲨 |
[10:56] | – Sorry. – It’s not good. | -对不起 -这样不好 |
[10:57] | It’s the best we’ve got. | 这是我们的最好选择 |
[10:58] | Dad, read the room. | 爸 有点眼力见 |
[10:59] | Everyone’s on board. | 大家都同意这么做 |
[11:00] | It makes sense, Bob. | 这样行得通 鲍勃 |
[11:01] | We build a human catapult. | 我们来建一个人肉弹射器 |
[11:03] | You lie crosswise on top of me, | 你横躺在我身上 |
[11:04] | Louise stands on your head. | 露易丝先站在你头上 |
[11:06] | Gene jumps on your feet. | 吉恩跳到你脚上后 |
[11:08] | Louise goes flying. | 露易丝就弹飞起来了 |
[11:09] | There’s Tina. | 蒂娜在那里 |
[11:09] | – Tina! – Tina! | -蒂娜 -蒂娜 |
[11:10] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:12] | We were looking for you! | 我们在找你 |
[11:13] | Well, you found me, okay? Now shh! | 你们已经找到我了 好吗 现在小声点 |
[11:15] | I’m trying not to get caught, doing my schoolwork, | 我做作业时不想被人抓住 |
[11:19] | because they don’t like that for some reason. | 因为出于某种原因 他们不喜欢这样 |
[11:21] | Oh… Got it. | 明白了 |
[11:26] | Tina! Oh, my baby! | 蒂娜 亲爱的 |
[11:28] | Are you okay? Are you hungry? | 你还好吗 你饿吗 |
[11:29] | Mom, it’s fine. Could you just keep it down? | 妈 我很好 你们能小点声吗 |
[11:32] | Right, sorry, sorry. Wait a minute. | 好吧 抱歉 对不起 等等 |
[11:34] | Don’t tell me to keep it down, Little Miss Being in School | 别告诉我小点声 非上课时间 |
[11:36] | When You’re Not Supposed to Be and Breaking Things. | 留在学校搞破坏小姐 |
[11:38] | Tina, we found your journal stories. | 蒂娜 我们找到了你的日记故事 |
[11:40] | I mean, I found them. | 实际上 是我找到的 |
[11:42] | I found the important one. | 我找到了最重要的那一本 |
[11:42] | We read the robot story and the P.S. | 我们看了那篇机器人的故事以及附言 |
[11:45] | and the P.P.S., and so we know you came here | 和再附言 所以我们知道你来这里 |
[11:47] | to destroy the screen thingy. | 是为了破坏触摸屏 |
[11:48] | We haven’t finished it yet, so no spoilers. | 我们还没看完 别剧透 |
[11:50] | So, what did you smash the screen with? | 你用什么砸碎触摸屏的 |
[11:52] | A crowbar? A baseball bat? | 撬棍 棒球棍 |
[11:54] | Your bare fists? | 还是赤手空拳 |
[11:55] | I brought our hammer. | 我拿来了我们的锤子 |
[11:56] | – Nice. – We have a hammer? | -真不错 -我们有锤子吗 |
[11:58] | There’s my handyman. | 不愧是我的修理工 |
[11:59] | But I haven’t done it yet. | 但我还没砸 |
[12:00] | – Oh, good. – Oh, thank God. | -太好了 -谢天谢地 |
[12:02] | Then maybe don’t do it? | 那要不就别砸了吧 |
[12:04] | That’s a fun idea. | 这主意不错 |
[12:05] | Yeah, ’cause of all the trouble you would get into? | 是的 因为你会因此惹上许多麻烦 |
[12:07] | H-How about let’s get you out of there somehow and then leave? | 我们设法让你出来 然后离开这里怎么样 |
[12:11] | We-we could, you know, not punish you right away. | 我们不必马上惩罚你 |
[12:14] | – First we could… – All go for boba? | -首先 我们可以… -全去喝珍珠奶茶吗 |
[12:15] | I don’t have my boba outfit on, but I can make this work. | 我没穿喝珍珠奶茶的衣服 但我也能去喝 |
[12:18] | Tina, we love you. We can talk about this. | 蒂娜 我们爱你 我们可以聊聊这事 |
[12:20] | No! This is… this is something I have to do. | 不 这件事我必须去做 |
[12:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:26] | * I bought myself a horse shirt * | *我买了件马头T恤* |
[12:28] | * Thought it was pretty cool * | *我觉得非常酷* |
[12:31] | * I was flying high the day that I * | *走进学校那天* |
[12:34] | * Walked into this school * | *我特别高兴* |
[12:36] | * I felt like I was winning * | *我觉得我赢了* |
[12:39] | * Kicking fashion into high gear * | *把时尚推向了新高潮* |
[12:41] | * But then look who is on the news * | *但看看是谁上了新闻* |
[12:44] | * And they’re calling my stuff weird * | *她们说我的衣服很怪* |
[12:47] | * They think that they can get away * | *她们认为能让我们饱受质疑* |
[12:49] | * With filling us with doubt * | *自己却安然无恙* |
[12:52] | * But now there’s just one thing to do * | *但现在只有一件事要做* |
[12:54] | * It’s time to hammer this out * | *是时候砸掉这个了* |
[13:00] | * Picture a world * | *想象一个世界* |
[13:02] | * Where everyone’s nice and happy * | *那里的每个人友好又快乐* |
[13:05] | * Doing our own thing * | *我们做着各自的事* |
[13:07] | * Without being made to feel crappy * | *不会有人让我们觉得自己很差劲* |
[13:10] | * And no one says mean things to us * | *没人对我们说刻薄话* |
[13:13] | * Making us feel like failures * | *让我们觉得自己是个失败者* |
[13:16] | * And for some reason Tammy and Jocelyn * | *出于某种原因 苔米和乔丝玲* |
[13:18] | * Are banished to Australia * | *被流放到了澳大利亚* |
[13:21] | * All we need to be free * | *我们想要自由* |
[13:23] | * Is to destroy a little property * | *只需要破坏一小点财物* |
[13:26] | * And then they’ll say * | *然后他们会说* |
[13:28] | * It’s the day after judgment day * | *这是审判日后的第二天* |
[13:33] | Tina, sweetie. | 蒂娜 我的宝贝 |
[13:35] | * Even though I’m proud of you for trying to rebel * | *虽然我为你试着反叛的行为骄傲* |
[13:40] | * Picture a world * | *想象一个这样的世界* |
[13:42] | * Where you get super expelled * | *在那个世界里 你肯定会被开除* |
[13:45] | * Yeah, Tina, we were kind of hoping * | *是啊 蒂娜 我们还希望* |
[13:48] | * That someday you would graduate * | *有一天你可以毕业* |
[13:51] | * Or maybe don’t even listen to them * | *或着你根本不听他们的话* |
[13:53] | * And everything you’re doing is great * | *你现在做的事很棒* |
[13:56] | * Sorry, but I gotta pee * | *对不起 但我要去厕所* |
[13:58] | * This JPEG is amazing * | *这个图片太棒了* |
[14:02] | * Picture a world * | *想象一个这样的世界* |
[14:03] | * Your plan’s not great, * | *你的计划不太好* |
[14:04] | * Where we’re never scared to be ourselves again * | *我们都不再害怕做自己* |
[14:06] | * we both agree * | *我们都觉得* |
[14:07] | * Picture a world * | *想象一个这样的世界* |
[14:09] | * Maybe something * | *也许可以不用* |
[14:09] | * where saying mean stuff * | *恶意中伤别人的人* |
[14:10] | * Gets you locked up In the pen * | *会被送进监狱* |
[14:11] | * that’s less hammer-y * | *不那么锤子的东西* |
[14:13] | * And we’re holding hands and laughing * | *我们手牵手欢快地笑* |
[14:16] | * And we’re standing in the sunshine * | *我们沐浴在阳光下* |
[14:18] | * And Tammy and Jocelyn are working hard labor * | *然后苔米和乔丝玲在澳大利亚的煤矿里* |
[14:21] | * In an Australian coal mine * | *辛苦劳作* |
[14:23] | * Don’t do this, please * | *拜托你别这样做* |
[14:26] | * All we need to be free * | *我们想要自由* |
[14:28] | * Leave it alone * | *别碰它* |
[14:29] | * Is to destroy a little property * | *就是破坏一点公共财产* |
[14:29] | * Or don’t * | *或别* |
[14:30] | * La-la-la-la-la Just walk away * | *你快走吧* |
[14:31] | * And then they’ll say * | *然后大家就会说* |
[14:32] | * Or not * | *或者留下* |
[14:33] | ‘Cause, no offense * | *因为 无意冒犯* |
[14:34] | * It’s the day after judgment day * | *今天是评头论足日的审判日* |
[14:35] | * Your plan’s not so great * | *你的计划不太好* |
[14:37] | * It’s really great * | *这个计划很棒* |
[14:39] | * It’s not so great. * | *这个计划不太好* |
[14:42] | – I’m sorry. I’m doing this. – No. | -对不起 我要这么做 -不行 |
[14:44] | – Tina. – What? | -蒂娜 -怎么 |
[14:45] | you should know that hammer is… | 你应该知道这个锤子… |
[14:48] | it fell in the toilet. | 它掉过厕所 |
[14:49] | Gross. You should just drop it. | 恶心死了 你应该赶快扔掉它 |
[14:51] | Oh. I’ll wash my hands after? | 那我之后洗手 |
[14:53] | – Tina, you’re my hero. – Louise! | -蒂娜 你是我的英雄 -露易丝 |
[14:55] | – Okay, here I go. – Tina. | -好了 我去了 -蒂娜 |
[14:57] | – What? – I just wanted to say hi. | -怎么 -我只想跟你打个招呼 |
[14:59] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[15:00] | Okay, guys, if I could just do this real quick? | 好了 大家 能不能先让我迅速把这事搞定 |
[15:05] | What…? | 什么情况… |
[15:07] | Hey… there. | 你好啊 |
[15:10] | Where is that pesky nail? | 那颗碍事的钉子跑哪去了 |
[15:12] | – M’kay. – Tammy. What are you doing here? | -好吧 -苔米 你来这干什么 |
[15:15] | I left my good ChapStick here, | 我把我好的润唇膏落在这了 |
[15:16] | and I didn’t want to get any more school air on it. | 我不想让它再暴露在学校的空气中了 |
[15:18] | So I banged on the door for, like, ten minutes, | 所以我敲门敲了10分钟 |
[15:20] | and then the security guy let me in, | 然后保安放我进来了 |
[15:21] | and I was like, “What took you so long?” | 我说”怎么这么久才开门” |
[15:23] | And he was like, “I definitely have not been | 然后他说”我肯定不是在 |
[15:24] | using the school computer,” | 用学校电脑” |
[15:25] | and I was like, “Whatever.” Wait a minute. | 然后我说”随便吧” 等等 |
[15:28] | What the fart, Tina? | 什么鬼 蒂娜 |
[15:29] | Why are you in the newsroom? | 你为什么在新闻室 |
[15:30] | With a hammer? After school? | 拿着锤子 还在放学时间 |
[15:32] | ‘Cause I’m a newsperson, | 因为我是新闻室的人 |
[15:33] | and I know that there’s not usually hammers in newsrooms. | 我知道新闻室通常不会有锤子 |
[15:36] | I… | 我… |
[15:38] | and why did you take down | 你为什么把我们 |
[15:39] | the poster board stuff that we put on the window? | 贴在窗户上的硬纸板拿下来了 |
[15:42] | to give the equipment a nice view? | 为了让设备看看风景 |
[15:44] | Wait, don’t. | 等等 不要 |
[15:45] | – Hi… – Hey there. | -嗨… -你好啊 |
[15:46] | -Hello. – Tina, I’ll say it again. | -你好 -蒂娜 我再说一次 |
[15:49] | What. The. Fart? | 什么鬼 |
[15:50] | Tina’s, sleepwalking. | 蒂娜 在梦游 |
[15:52] | Yeah, we got to get her home. | 是的 我们得带她回家 |
[15:53] | Also, yeah, she goes to bed at 5:30. | 确实 她五点半睡觉 |
[15:58] | O-M-God, Tina! | 我的天 蒂娜 |
[15:59] | You were gonna smash something in here, weren’t you? | 你不会是想用锤子砸东西吧 |
[16:01] | What? No… | 什么 不不不 |
[16:03] | Mr. Grant told us that you talked to him | 格兰特老师告诉我们 你和他说 |
[16:05] | about shutting down the Wow or Weird segment. | 想取消《我赞你怪》这个环节 |
[16:07] | You were gonna smash the touch screen! | 你原来是想砸碎触摸屏啊 |
[16:09] | No… | 我才没有 |
[16:10] | You sneaky little… | 你这个图谋不轨的 |
[16:12] | Hold on, I need some more ChapStick. | 等一下 我先涂点唇膏 |
[16:16] | …screen smasher. | 砸屏幕的坏蛋 |
[16:20] | Wait, so I’m a hero, | 等等 所以我成英雄了 |
[16:22] | ’cause I stopped you from smashing the touch screen. | 因为我阻止了你想要砸坏触摸屏的邪恶计划 |
[16:24] | And now I’m gonna shout for the security guard | 现在我就要把保安喊过来 |
[16:25] | to come and tackle you and take you to jail. | 逮捕你然后把你送进监狱 |
[16:28] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 别别别别 千万别 |
[16:29] | Tammy, just listen to me. | 苔米 你先听我说 |
[16:31] | The Wow or Weird segment is awful. | 《我赞你怪》环节烂透了 |
[16:33] | It’s mean. It’s judgy. | 它很刻薄还带有批判性 |
[16:35] | It makes people feel terrible about themselves. | 让大家对自己的感觉糟糕 |
[16:37] | Tina, that’s super hypocritical, | 蒂娜 这话太虚伪了 |
[16:39] | ’cause you just made me feel bad about myself. | 因为你刚刚就让我感觉自己很糟糕了 |
[16:42] | So, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[16:43] | I’m just gonna do it. | 不管了我就是要做 |
[16:45] | I don’t care if I get in trouble. | 我不在乎之后会有什么麻烦 |
[16:46] | – What? No. – Tina, no! | -什么 不 -蒂娜 不要 |
[16:47] | Wait! Tina! | 等一下 蒂娜 |
[16:49] | listen. This Wow or Weird segment, | 听着 这个《我赞你怪》环节 |
[16:51] | which, by the way, does not seem like news… | 说实话一点都不像新闻 |
[16:54] | – It’s news. – It’s not, but, you know, | -它是新闻 -它不是 但先不管这个 |
[16:56] | people are always gonna find a way to judge other people. | 人们总是会找到一种方式来评判其他人 |
[16:59] | To write that you’re poop or crap | 比如在你餐厅的卫生间墙上 |
[17:01] | on the bathroom wall of your restaurant, | 写”你的餐厅是屎或垃圾” |
[17:03] | which makes you cry a little bit | 当你清理字迹的时候 |
[17:05] | when you clean it up, but… yeah. | 还会让你流泪 但是 是吧 |
[17:08] | Is that the end of your speech? | 你的演讲结束了吗 |
[17:11] | What your father’s trying to say is, | 你爸爸想要表达的意思是 |
[17:12] | you got to find a way to live in a world | 你总要在这个会评判你的世界上 |
[17:15] | that’s gonna judge you. | 找到一种活法 |
[17:16] | Even if I want to find everyone who makes you feel bad | 即使我很想把每个让你难过的人揪出来 |
[17:18] | and hit ’em with a bag of oranges. | 然后砸一袋橙子在他们脸上 |
[17:20] | – Lin. – What? Shush. | -琳 -干嘛 闭嘴 |
[17:21] | Everybody feels kind of fragile about who we are. | 每个人在自我认知这块都会有脆弱的一面 |
[17:24] | We all worry about people thinking we’re weird | 我们会害怕别人觉得我们是怪胎 |
[17:27] | or we’re crap or we’re lame. | 或垃圾 或衰 |
[17:29] | Do kids still say “Lame”? | 现在的小孩还说”衰”吗 |
[17:30] | Lame ones do. Just kidding. | 衰人还这么说 开个玩笑 |
[17:32] | Kids say “Lamb” When we’re talking about kebabs. | 孩子说烤肉串时会说羊羔 |
[17:34] | And, hey, maybe it would be easier to have a machine | 而且 也许有台能清除我们记忆的机器 |
[17:37] | that would wipe us so we’d never do anything | 让我们再也不做任何被人非议的事 |
[17:39] | that would get us judged again. | 那样的生活或许更简单 |
[17:41] | But, if we did, then we’d also be wiping out | 但如果真是如此 我们也会清除 |
[17:43] | the part that gives us moments | 那些让我们 |
[17:45] | of being brave and expressing ourselves. | 勇敢表达自己的部分 |
[17:48] | I feel like what I was trying to say wasn’t as smart as that, | 我感觉自己本要说的话没那么有哲理 |
[17:52] | and your mom is kind of helping me realize that, | 但你妈妈的话让我意识到 |
[17:55] | yeah, sometimes the things you do | 是的 有时候你所做的那些 |
[17:57] | that make you vulnerable, | 让你脆弱的事情 |
[17:58] | they wouldn’t mean as much | 如果大家喜欢一切 |
[18:00] | if everyone just loved everything. | 那就没那么有意义了 |
[18:02] | I’m not really following, | 我不是很懂你们说的东西 |
[18:03] | but I also don’t want anyone to talk anymore. | 但我也不想你们继续说下去了 |
[18:06] | Maybe you guys are right. | 也许你们是对的 |
[18:08] | Maybe I shouldn’t destroy school property | 也许我不应该破坏学校的财产 |
[18:10] | and probably get expelled. | 然后被学校开除 |
[18:12] | – Oh, good. – Oh, thank god. – nuts. | -太好了 -感谢上帝 -有病 |
[18:13] | Here, Dad, catch. | 爸爸 接着 |
[18:14] | – Oh, God, please don’t. – Right, right. | -老天 你可千万别扔 -好吧 |
[18:17] | Okay. I’m done with the other thing, | 好了我已经忙完了其他的工作 |
[18:19] | and now I’m back to finding you, school prowler person. | 现在我要开始找你了 在学校里逗留的坏学生 |
[18:22] | Oh, no. He’s coming. | 不 保安要来了 |
[18:23] | What’s happening? What do we do? | 发生什么了 我们要干嘛 |
[18:24] | We need a cover story. We’re charming vagrants. | 我们需要掩护自己 假装是有魅力的流浪汉 |
[18:27] | Quick, let’s find a trash can | 快 赶紧找个垃圾桶 |
[18:28] | with a fire in it and sing around it. | 里面得着火了 然后围着唱歌 |
[18:29] | Are you in… | 你在… |
[18:31] | this room? Oh. | 这个房间吗 |
[18:32] | It’s the girl who banged on the door really loud. | 你不是那个敲门敲得超响的那个女孩子吗 |
[18:34] | Everything okay in here? | 一切都还好吧 |
[18:39] | Yup. Just me in here. | 没事 这里只有我 |
[18:40] | Nobody else. | 没有别人 |
[18:42] | That was not me. That was you. So, bye. | 那不是我放的 是你放的 拜拜 |
[18:45] | All right. | 行吧 |
[18:46] | Oh! Greg loves the new JPEG. | 格雷格很喜欢新的照片 |
[18:48] | He loves it! Road trip! | 他很喜欢 公路旅行走起 |
[18:50] | Tammy, why didn’t you tell on me? | 苔米 你为什么不告发我 |
[18:52] | I don’t know. Don’t make a big deal about it. | 不知道 别大惊小怪的 |
[18:54] | I mean, maybe I only started the Wow or Weird segment | 也许是因为我成立《我赞你怪》环节 |
[18:57] | because I had to get braces, and then I was worried | 是因为我又得戴牙套 我就担心 |
[18:59] | people were gonna be all… about it, | 大家会对我 一脸这样的表情 |
[19:02] | and so I wanted to say they were wow | 所以 我想在别人说牙套很怪之前 |
[19:03] | before someone said they were weird. | 说牙套很赞 |
[19:06] | You were worried people were gonna judge you? | 你担心大家会对你指指点点吗 |
[19:08] | What? No. Never. | 什么 没有 才不会 |
[19:09] | How could anyone judge me? I’m great. | 怎么可能有人会指点我 我多棒啊 |
[19:11] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:12] | I better go. I guess, out the window? | 我最好该走了 从窗户走 |
[19:15] | Does this work for everyone? | 这对每个人都有用吗 |
[19:16] | Oh. Okay. Yeah. | 好了 |
[19:18] | Tammy, I just want to say, it’s kind of nice to know | 苔米 我只是想说 很高兴知道 |
[19:20] | we’re sort of in this together. | 我们是一伙的 |
[19:22] | Okay, yup, bye, | 行了 再见 |
[19:23] | – closing the window on your head. – — But Okay. | -要关窗户了 小心你的头 -好吧 |
[19:24] | I got her. I got her. | 我接住她了 |
[19:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:27] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[19:28] | And that croissant looks like a sloth. | 羊角面包看上去像树懒一样 |
[19:30] | And that ends our segment. | 我们的节目《形似动物的食物》 |
[19:32] | Food That Looks Like Animals. | 就到此结束了 |
[19:34] | And now our super new new segment | 现在 我们的超级新新节目 |
[19:36] | that’s replacing our old new new segment, | 将替代我们旧的新新节目 |
[19:38] | Celebrity Braces: Star-thodontics. | 《名人牙箍 明星口腔正畸学》 |
[19:41] | Oh, look at her. Ooh, look at him. | 看看她 再看看他 |
[19:43] | I’d chugga chugga choo choo on those railroad tracks. | 我要好好介绍一下这些铁箍 |
[19:47] | I promise you this, | 我向你们保证 |
[19:47] | I’m gonna spend the rest of my life looking for him, Bob. | 我会用的下半辈子寻找他 鲍勃 |
[19:50] | I might quit my job. | 我可能会辞职 |
[19:51] | Although I kind of need to make money. | 虽然 我还是需要挣钱 |
[19:53] | Two Burgers of the Day. | 两个”今日汉堡” |
[19:54] | – Thank you. Enjoy – Thanks. | -多谢惠顾 请好好享用 -谢谢 |
[19:58] | Told you. | 跟你说了 |
[19:59] | – So good, right? – So good. | -很好吃 对吧 -很好吃 |
[20:00] | What’d you say, Bob? | 你说了什么 鲍勃 |
[20:01] | – Nothing. – This is such a great burger. | -没什么 -这真是个美味的汉堡 |
[20:03] | Pleather pants, like from Grease. | 和《油脂》电影里类似的皮裤 |
[20:04] | Tina’s birthday saved. | 蒂娜的生日保住了 |
[20:06] | I’m a genius. | 我真是天才 |
[20:07] | Olivia Newton-John is a genius. | 奥莉维亚·纽顿-约翰也是天才 |
[20:09] | We’re both geniuses and we’re cool. | 我们两个都是天才 我们都很酷 |
[20:11] | Nothing else matters anymore. This is everything. | 其他的事都不重要了 这就是一切 |
[20:14] | You’re gonna live in me now. | 你要住在我肚子里了 |
[20:15] | Here’s this. | 给你 |