时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, new T-shirt I bought with my own money. | 你好呀 我自己花钱买的新T恤 |
[00:07] | You ready for your big debut? | 准备好首次出街了吗 |
[00:09] | Giddy-yup. | 走起 |
[00:14] | Tandy walks into school | 坦蒂走进校门 |
[00:15] | wearing a T-shirt with a cool graphic on it. | 身上的T恤印着很酷的图案 |
[00:20] | Damn it. Stupid gum. | 讨厌 踩口香糖了 |
[00:23] | Tandy. | 坦蒂 |
[00:24] | Tell me about it, stud. | 很酷吧 小种马[帅哥] |
[00:26] | Stud, like a horse? | 我是说动物那个马 |
[00:28] | * I got chills * | *鸡皮疙瘩* |
[00:30] | * They’re multiplying… * | *蔓延一身* |
[00:31] | Kids! Breakfast! | 孩儿们 吃早饭了 |
[00:33] | Okay! | 来了 |
[00:35] | What, this old thing? | 你问这件老古董吗 |
[00:36] | Just kidding. It’s new. | 开个玩笑 这是新衣服 |
[00:37] | It’s not inside out, like your shirt sometimes is, | 不错 至少没里外反着穿 |
[00:39] | so that’s good. | 你偶尔会那样 |
[00:40] | I love it, hon. | 我很喜欢 亲爱的 |
[00:41] | But, no buying stuff for yourself anymore. | 但请别再自己买东西了 |
[00:44] | Seriously. Your birthday’s coming up. So stop it. | 我认真的 你生日快到了 求你别买了 |
[00:46] | I can’t believe you can afford to buy a T-shirt | 真不敢相信 你不仅买得起T恤 |
[00:48] | and bring your brother and sister | 还能带上弟弟妹妹 |
[00:49] | to get boba today after school. | 放学去喝珍珠奶茶 |
[00:51] | You can still afford to bring us | 今天放学你会带我们 |
[00:52] | to boba today after school, right? | 去喝珍珠奶茶 对吧 |
[00:54] | – Right? – Yep. | -对吧 -没错 |
[00:55] | Business is babysitting and, baby, sitting is booming. | 钱是看孩子赚的 看孩子现在最赚钱 |
[00:58] | So boba day is on. | 所以珍珠奶茶走起 |
[00:59] | It’s fine that I always… pay for it. | 我不介意每次都是我买单 |
[01:01] | ‘Cause that means more punches for this guy. | 因为可以给我的会员卡集章 |
[01:04] | Yeah, I have my own punch card. | 没错 我有专属会员卡 |
[01:05] | – No big deal. – Give me, give me, give me. | -没什么大不了 -让我看看 |
[01:07] | With the purchase of a tenth boba, | 累计购买10杯珍珠奶茶 |
[01:08] | we’re eligible to receive | 就可获赠一杯 |
[01:09] | a free extra large super boba-ly boba | 超大杯超级珍珠奶茶 |
[01:12] | with extra boba balls. | 珍珠加量 |
[01:14] | And I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你们有没有概念 |
[01:15] | but extra large is huge. | 超大杯可是真的大 |
[01:17] | – Makes sense. – Thank you. | -有道理 -谢谢 |
[01:19] | – Extra balls! – Gene. | -大波儿霸 -吉恩 |
[01:20] | Oof. We stayed up too late last night. | 我们昨天睡太晚了 |
[01:22] | Well, that’s your fault, Father. | 那都怪你 老爸 |
[01:24] | We wanted to go to bed like good children, | 我们想当好孩子 早早睡觉 |
[01:26] | and you were like, “No, watch more movies on TV with me.” | 但你偏要让我们陪你看电视上播的电影 |
[01:29] | And you insisted we not finish our homework! | 还偏要让我们不完成作业 |
[01:31] | You stayed up? What’d you guys watch? | 你们熬夜了 看了什么 |
[01:33] | The end of Grease and the beginning of Blade Runner. | 《油脂》的结尾和《银翼杀手》的开头 |
[01:36] | The theme of the night was | 昨晚的主题是 |
[01:37] | “These are two movies that are on.” | “播啥看啥 赶上这俩” |
[01:38] | Is Blade Runner good for kids? | 《银翼杀手》适合孩子看吗 |
[01:40] | – Oh, not at all. – I like when robots look like robots, | -完全不适合 -我喜欢机器感的机器人 |
[01:43] | not like Rutger Hauer in his prime. | 而不是年轻的鲁特格尔·哈尔那样 |
[01:45] | WALL-E is more human than all of you! | 瓦力比你们都有人情味 |
[01:48] | I like when robots look like the Terminator | 我喜欢《终结者》里那样的机器人 |
[01:49] | and they are the Terminator. | 本身也是《终结者》里的机器人 |
[01:51] | I like the movie where the robot just has a face | 我喜欢那部机器人只有一张脸 |
[01:53] | and the rest of her is silver. | 其余部分全是银色的电影 |
[01:54] | Best of both worlds, right? | 这样两全其美 对吧 |
[01:55] | So it’s settled– | 那就这样定了 |
[01:56] | we’ll all marry different kinds of robots. | 我们各自跟不同种类的机器人结婚 |
[01:59] | Did you find out what Tina wants | 你知道蒂娜今年生日 |
[02:01] | – for her birthday? – No, I forgot. | -想要什么礼物了吗 -没有 我忘了 |
[02:03] | Let’s work it into the conversation now. | 我们现在旁敲侧击一下吧 |
[02:05] | – I can hear you. – You hush. | -我听得到你们讲话 -别说话 |
[02:07] | This is all your fault, getting older. | 全都是你的错 谁让你长大了 |
[02:09] | What do we get you for your birthday?! | 我们要送你什么生日礼物 |
[02:11] | And take us to boba! | 请我们喝奶茶 |
[02:21] | In sports news, the Wagstaff Whalers chess team | 体育新闻方面 瓦格斯塔夫捕鲸者象棋队 |
[02:24] | played some other school, and I think they lost. | 与其它学校交手 应该是输了 |
[02:26] | So, that’s a bummer, but, also, it’s fine. | 挺失望的 不过无所谓 |
[02:28] | – Hey. Jimmy Jr. – What? | -小吉米 -怎么了 |
[02:30] | Hi. I just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确认一下 |
[02:31] | I wasn’t distracting you or anything, with my new shirt. | 我的新衣服没有分散你的注意力吧 |
[02:34] | Huh? Oh. That’s new? | 这是新衣服吗 |
[02:35] | Shh! This is important. | 小声点 到精彩部分了 |
[02:36] | …and I walked by and I smelled it and it was gross. | 我路过然后闻了闻 味道很恶心 |
[02:38] | And now for our new segment Wow or Weird, | 接下来是我们的新栏目《我赞你怪》 |
[02:41] | where we look at stuff that people are doing | 我们会观察不同的人 |
[02:42] | and tell you if it’s wow or weird. | 然后评判他是”赞”还是”怪” |
[02:44] | And, yes, it’s totally news. Jocelyn? | 没错 这绝对是新闻 乔丝玲 |
[02:45] | Callie’s new nail polish– wow. | 考利的新指甲油 赞 |
[02:48] | Jason’s eggplant sandwich | 加森从家里带来的 |
[02:50] | that he brought from home– weird. | 茄子三明治 好奇怪 |
[02:52] | Tammy’s new braces– wow. | 苔米的新牙套 赞 |
[02:54] | Oh, my gosh, really? Okay. | 天啊 真的吗 好吧 |
[02:56] | Jocelyn’s new laugh… | 乔丝玲的新笑法 |
[02:58] | Wow. | 赞 |
[02:59] | How about Tina’s horse shirt? | 蒂娜的马头上衣呢 |
[03:01] | – Weird. – Yeah, weird. | -奇怪 -是的 好怪 |
[03:03] | And that’s the news. | 以上就是所有新闻 |
[03:04] | That went really well. | 很成功 |
[03:05] | So well. | 超级成功 |
[03:06] | Guys, what the heck? | 你们那是在干嘛 |
[03:07] | Tina, we’re having a meeting. | 蒂娜 我们在开会呢 |
[03:08] | We looked really good. | 我们真上镜啊 |
[03:09] | So good. | 太上镜了 |
[03:14] | Pretty great day so far, huh? | 今天还不错呢 |
[03:15] | Yeah, we had customers and everything. | 是啊 都有人来我们店吃东西 |
[03:17] | – I don’t even mind cleaning the bathroom. – Not it. | -我甚至不介意打扫厕所了 -我可不去 |
[03:19] | Oh, you’re doing it. Great. | 你已经去了 很好 |
[03:21] | What? What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么 怎么了 |
[03:22] | God, I thought you fell in the urinal again. | 天啊 我还以为你又掉进便池了 |
[03:24] | Look. | 你看 |
[03:25] | “Bob’s is crap.” | “开心汉堡店是垃圾” |
[03:27] | – What the…? – Someone ate here | -这他喵 -有人在店里吃饭 |
[03:29] | and wrote on the wall that we’re crap? | 然后在墙上写我们是垃圾 |
[03:32] | It’s just some dum-dum. | 不知道哪个白痴写的 |
[03:33] | They don’t even know what they’re writing. | 根本不知道自己在写什么 |
[03:35] | Pooping can make people do crazy things. | 人拉屎的时候会做出一些疯狂的举动 |
[03:37] | The texts I’ve sent… | 我就发过不少奇怪的短信… |
[03:38] | I’ll go get something to wash it. | 我去拿东西来擦 |
[03:40] | It’s on there good, isn’t it? | 好难擦掉的样子 |
[03:41] | What kind of pen is this? | 用的什么笔 |
[03:43] | Bathroom wall! | 是厕所的墙 |
[03:45] | Hi, kids! | 孩子们 |
[03:46] | How was school? | 学校怎么样 |
[03:47] | Your father’s in the bathroom, | 你爸在卫生间里 |
[03:48] | scrubbing something off the wall, | 擦墙上的东西 |
[03:50] | and he’s… totally fine. | 他…完全没事 |
[03:51] | Well, Tina’s totally fine, too. | 蒂娜也完全没事 |
[03:54] | No one said anything not nice about her new shirt, | 没人对她的新T恤说难听的话 |
[03:57] | and so we’re here, | 所以我们就回来了 |
[03:58] | instead of getting super boba with extra balls. | 没有去喝珍珠加量的超大杯奶茶 |
[04:01] | – Extra balls! – Those jerks! | -加量珍珠[蛋蛋] -那些混蛋 |
[04:04] | I hope whoever said something | 我希望说了T恤坏话的人 |
[04:05] | about your shirt sits on a fork. | 一屁股坐到叉子上 |
[04:07] | With sauce on it. So it hurts and it stains. | 上面还粘了酱料 又痛又脏 |
[04:11] | Tina, why don’t you go upstairs | 蒂娜 你不如上楼 |
[04:12] | and do something nice for yourself? | 做点让自己开心的事吧 |
[04:14] | Eat crackers in the bath. That’s what I do. | 在卫生间里吃脆饼干 我就是这么干的 |
[04:16] | It gets a little mushy in there, | 虽然在里面饼干会变得有点潮 |
[04:17] | – but it’s nice. – Okay. | -但感觉很好 -好吧 |
[04:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m depressed, too. | 我也很难过 |
[04:21] | Can I get out of working? | 可以不用干活了吗 |
[04:23] | Oh, fine. | 切 |
[04:24] | Mother, may you never feel this kind of pain. | 母亲 您最好永远别体会这种痛苦 |
[04:27] | And don’t bring up childbirth. | 别跟我提生孩子 |
[04:29] | No. | 不 |
[04:34] | Judgy. | 指指点点的人 |
[04:36] | In a dark, | 在下着蒙蒙细雨 |
[04:38] | drizzly, dystopian future, | 昏暗的反乌托邦未来世界里 |
[04:40] | the Wag… stell Company | 瓦格…斯戴尔公司 |
[04:43] | will make humanlike bots… | 专门生产人形机器人… |
[04:46] | …to do manual labor. | 来干体力活 |
[04:54] | Amidst this drudgery, | 在乏味枯燥的工作之余 |
[04:56] | the bots occasionally find small ways | 机器人偶尔会用不显眼的方式 |
[04:59] | to express themselves. | 来表达自我 |
[05:02] | It’s nice… | 这挺好… |
[05:07] | …but also risky. | 但也很危险 |
[05:08] | Because their every move is watched and judged. | 因为他们的每个行动都被监视和评判 |
[06:30] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:03] | I need your coat, your shoes and your bike. | 给我你的衣服 鞋子和单车 |
[07:06] | Oh, you’re a mannequin. | 你是个人体模型 |
[07:08] | Or a woman-equin? | 女人模型 |
[07:09] | I like your hair. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[07:13] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[07:14] | Nice night to do human stuff. | 夜色不错 适合做点人类做的事 |
[07:27] | Oh. Whoops. | 糟糕 |
[08:20] | 非法机器人报废机构 举报热线 | |
[08:25] | Come in. Sit down. | 请进 坐 |
[08:26] | Care if I talk? | 可以说话吗 |
[08:27] | I’m kind of nervous when I take tests. | 我做测试的时候会有点紧张 |
[08:29] | Please, don’t move. | 请别动 |
[08:30] | This thing is, like, so hard to set up. | 这设备很难调试 |
[08:32] | – Oh. Sorry. – Okay. | -不好意思 -好了 |
[08:34] | You’re in a desert, when, all of a sudden, | 想象你在沙漠里 突然间 |
[08:36] | you look down and see a tortoise. | 你看到地上有只乌龟 |
[08:38] | Tortoise? What’s that? | 乌龟 那是什么 |
[08:38] | Do you know what a turtle is? | 你不知道乌龟是什么吗 |
[08:39] | Totally. Do you know what it is? | 不啊 你知道吗 |
[08:42] | Yeah. You know, they have the shells | 当然 就是那种带壳的 |
[08:43] | and they sort of stick their heads out like… | 它们会这样把头伸出来 |
[08:46] | Right. Turtles. | 对 乌龟 |
[08:48] | You reach down. | 你弯下身 |
[08:48] | You flip the tortoise over on its back. | 把乌龟翻过来肚皮朝上 |
[08:50] | The tortoise lays on its back, beating its… legs, | 乌龟四脚朝天 蹬着腿 |
[08:53] | trying to turn itself over, | 试图翻身 |
[08:55] | but it can’t, not without your help. | 但是它做不到 需要你的帮助 |
[08:56] | But you’re not helping. | 但你没有帮它 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry, can you start again? | 不好意思 你能重头再说一遍吗 |
[08:59] | I was thinking of something else. | 我刚刚在想别的事情 |
[09:00] | – Oh, my God. – I’m kidding. I heard. | -我去 -开玩笑的 我听见了 |
[09:02] | – Shall we continue? – Sure. | -可以继续吗 -可以 |
[09:04] | Just adjusting something under the table. | 我只是在桌子底下调整东西 |
[09:05] | Don’t even worry about it. | 不用管我 |
[09:06] | Well, the eye thing is off now, so I got to fix it. | 眼球监测又对不上了 得重新弄下 |
[09:09] | Yeah, yeah, go ahead. | 好啊 请便 |
[09:10] | I’m just dealing with a different thing, | 我处理点别的事情 |
[09:11] | not a weapon pointed at you. | 不是用枪指着你 |
[09:12] | Okay. Focused. | 好了 对上焦了 |
[09:14] | Now, describe only the good things | 现在请你说一说关于母亲 |
[09:16] | that come to your mind about your mother. | 你有哪些美好的记忆 |
[09:19] | – My mother? – Yeah. | -我母亲 -没错 |
[09:20] | Let me tell you about my mother. | 让我给你讲讲我母亲 |
[09:21] | Tina! Breakfast! | 蒂娜 吃早饭了 |
[09:27] | Gene, was there something you wanted to say? | 吉恩 你有什么想说的吗 |
[09:29] | About Tina? | 关于蒂娜 |
[09:30] | Oh. Just how much I… love her. | 就想说我有多 爱她 |
[09:33] | Me, too. I love her so much. | 我也是 我太爱她了 |
[09:34] | And have you noticed that she’s gorgeous? | 你发现她美翻了吗 |
[09:36] | Please stop saying you love Tina | 不要再为了喝上珍珠奶茶 |
[09:38] | so she’ll take you to boba. | 假装你们很爱蒂娜了 |
[09:39] | It’s unrelated. | 这与那无关 |
[09:40] | Yeah, are you scared of feelings, Father? | 对 你就这么害怕表达感情吗 父亲 |
[09:42] | Tina, honey, look at me. | 蒂娜 亲爱的 看着我 |
[09:43] | I’m gonna say birthday present ideas | 我现在开始说你的生日礼物备选 |
[09:45] | and you just smile at the ones that make you happy. | 听到喜欢的 你就笑笑 |
[09:47] | Books. Arts and crafts. | 书 手工艺品 |
[09:50] | Poster. | 海报 |
[09:51] | Nice bottle of wine. | 一瓶好酒 |
[09:53] | Mom, I’m sorry! I don’t know, okay?! | 够了妈妈 我不知道 可以吗 |
[09:55] | Okay, okay. Bob, you got to help me here. | 行行 好的 鲍勃 你得帮帮我 |
[09:57] | Sorry. I’m a little preoccupied about, | 抱歉 我还在思考 |
[09:59] | you know, how Bob’s is crap. | 我们汉堡店怎么就垃圾了 |
[10:01] | You’re not crap, Dad! | 你不垃圾 爸爸 |
[10:02] | Whoever wrote that about you is crap! | 写这话的人才是垃圾 |
[10:04] | And we should flush them down the toilet! | 我们该把他们扔进马桶冲掉 |
[10:07] | Mother, Father, you’re upsetting her. | 母亲 父亲 你们惹她生气了 |
[10:08] | This is not the time! | 太不会选时机了 |
[10:10] | Tina, look at me now. | 蒂娜 看着我 |
[10:11] | Boba? Yum, yum? | 珍珠奶茶 很好喝吧 |
[10:13] | Boba, boba, boba, boba, boba, boba. | 珍珠奶茶 珍珠奶茶 珍珠奶茶 |
[10:15] | I’m going to school. | 我去上学了 |
[10:17] | – You blew it. – You blew it. | -你搞砸了 -你搞砸了 |
[10:19] | And now the smash hit segment Wow or Weird, | 接下来是大热栏目《我赞你怪》 |
[10:22] | episode two, “Wower and Weirder.” Jocelyn? | 第二期《我好你坏》 请吧 乔丝玲 |
[10:24] | Teresa’s new necklace that I think has a ladybug on it? | 特丽萨的新项链 那是只瓢虫吗 |
[10:27] | Weird. You should be able to tell if it’s a ladybug. | 好奇怪 应该能让人看出来是瓢虫 |
[10:30] | My new bands for my braces. Purple, anyone? | 我的新牙套橡皮 紫色的 大家觉得如何 |
[10:32] | So wow. So purple. | 超赞 紫得真好看 |
[10:34] | Recess. Shooting baskets? | 课间休息投篮 |
[10:36] | More like shooting bad-skets. | 我看是投空气吧 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Weird-sketball. | 就是 好奇怪 |
[10:40] | – Hey! – At least I’m not in the news today. | -说什么呢 -至少我今天没上新闻 |
[10:42] | And look at Tina’s socks. Kind of weird. | 看看蒂娜的袜子 有点奇怪 |
[10:45] | – Damn it! – Jimmy Jr.’s run? | -该死 -小吉米跑步的样子 |
[10:47] | It’s not not weird. And the vest? | 不能说不奇怪 还有那件马甲 |
[10:49] | More like weird-st. | 可能是最奇怪的 |
[10:50] | That’s not cool, you guys. | 你们这样说不对 |
[10:51] | He runs like an angel! | 他跑步的样子就是天使 |
[10:52] | And the vest flaps behind him like-like little wings! | 翻飞的马甲就是他的翅膀 |
[10:58] | Sorry to interrupt again, but what’s your name? | 抱歉再次打断你 你叫什么 |
[11:00] | Butt-erd. Jimmy Butt-erd Jr. | 傻特勒 小吉米·傻特勒 |
[11:02] | Hey, Butt-erd. | 傻特勒 |
[11:03] | Aren’t you done yet? We need the room. | 你还没检查完吗 我们要用这个房间 |
[11:05] | – Also, your vest is dumb. – Yep. | -还有 你的马甲好傻 -好吧 |
[11:06] | Thanks. That’s helpful. | 谢谢 帮了大忙 |
[11:09] | Are you… okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:10] | I’m fine. It’s just, you know, you try something new | 我没事 每当尝试新事物 |
[11:13] | and you’re taking some chances. | 就是在冒险 |
[11:15] | I like it. People can be so judgy. | 我很喜欢 有些人就爱指指点点 |
[11:18] | Who needs sleeves on everything, right? | 不是什么东西都要袖子 对吧 |
[11:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:21] | This test is stupid. | 这测试太蠢了 |
[11:22] | Yeah? I mean, yeah. | 是吗 我是说没错 |
[11:24] | Do you want to go somewhere | 你想去什么地方 |
[11:25] | and kiss each other’s mouths? | 然后亲嘴吗 |
[11:29] | I didn’t know if I could play. | 我不知道我能不能弹好 |
[11:30] | You can’t. | 你弹不了 |
[11:31] | – No. – Let me see if I can play. | -不能 -看看我能不能弹好 |
[11:33] | About the same. | 没什么区别 |
[11:34] | Maybe we’re both really good? | 或许我们都弹得很好 |
[11:35] | Should we kiss? | 我们要亲亲吗 |
[11:36] | – You mentioned something about that before? – Okay. | -你之前说了类似的话 -好的 |
[11:40] | You broke the rules, Jimmy Butt-erd Jr. | 你违反了规定 小吉米·傻特勒 |
[11:42] | You’re supposed to retrieve deviant bots | 你应该回收叛变的机器人 |
[11:43] | so they can be wiped, not make out with them | 这样他们就能被消除记忆 而不是 |
[11:45] | while you play the piano, | 一边弹奇怪的音阶 |
[11:47] | using your strange scales. | 一边和他们亲热 |
[11:49] | Zaff! My colleague and rival in the Bot Bagger division. | 扎夫 我在机器人回收部门的同事和对手 |
[11:52] | That’s right. It’s me, Zaff. | 对 是我 扎夫 |
[11:53] | And that bot’s about to get got. | 那个机器人要被处理掉 |
[11:55] | You’re in a lot of trouble, too, mister. | 你摊上大麻烦了 先生 |
[11:57] | You’re busted! | 你完了 |
[12:05] | You think she’s doing homework? | 你觉得她在写作业吗 |
[12:07] | Lot of heavy breathing for homework. | 写作业会有这么多沉重的呼吸声吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah, it’s the sexy fiction. | 是色情小说 |
[12:10] | Hi. Bye. Sorry. | 再见 对不起 |
[12:11] | Okay, just real quick, jewelry? Yes or no? | 好吧 快速问一句 首饰呢 行不行 |
[12:15] | Listen to me, please! | 请听我说 |
[12:16] | You don’t want to bring me in for wiping! | 你不会想消除我的记忆 |
[12:17] | Zaff, think about what our jobs are. | 扎夫 好好想想我们的工作 |
[12:20] | Retrieving bots to be wiped and erasing all their memories, | 回收要被清空的机器人 抹去他们所有的记忆 |
[12:23] | any sense of identity that they have. | 他们所有的本体意识 |
[12:25] | I mean, thankfully, I’m a human person, | 谢天谢地 我是人类 |
[12:26] | so that’ll never happen to me, but imagine. | 所以这永远不会发生在我身上 但是想象一下 |
[12:29] | Well, I hate to tell you this, pal, | 我不想这么跟你说 兄弟 |
[12:31] | but you’re one of them. | 但你是他们中的一员 |
[12:32] | Me? A bot? | 我 机器人 |
[12:33] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[12:34] | I have all these memories of my childhood. | 我有关于童年的所有记忆 |
[12:36] | Implants. They’re memories from the niece | 是移植的 那都是造你的 |
[12:38] | of the head guy of the company that made you. | 公司头头的侄女的记忆 |
[12:40] | But I remember them so clearly. | 但我的记忆是如此清晰 |
[12:42] | There was the one from when I was a kid | 有一段记忆是在小时候 |
[12:43] | and I watched a spider make a web | 我在看蜘蛛结网 |
[12:45] | and then I put a potato chip in the web | 然后我在网上放了一片薯片 |
[12:46] | and she was like, “What is this?” | 蜘蛛好像在说”这是什么” |
[12:50] | Hold up. That’s my memory. | 等等 那是我的记忆 |
[12:51] | What? Do you remember when Anneleise Doucette | 什么 你记得安娜莉丝·杜塞特 |
[12:53] | pulled your pigtail? | 扯你的小辫子吗 |
[12:55] | Holy smokes! | 我的天 |
[12:56] | Are we both bots? Jinx! | 我们都是机器人吗 异口同声 |
[12:58] | Why would they make you bots who don’t know you’re bots? | 为什么他们要把你们做成不自知的机器人 |
[13:01] | What’s the point? | 为什么 |
[13:02] | Probably makes us better at our jobs. | 可能为了让我们更好地工作 |
[13:04] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[13:06] | Because if we knew we were bots, we’d be all like, | 因为如果知道自己是机器人 我们可能会 |
[13:08] | “Hey, I don’t want to get all these bots wiped. | “我不想把这些机器人清空了 |
[13:10] | I’m a bot, for bot’s sake.” | 看在机器人的份上 我是机器人” |
[13:11] | We’ve got to talk to someone in the company that made us. | 我们要去公司和制造我们的人谈谈 |
[13:13] | Someone in charge. | 和高层谈 |
[13:14] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 没错 有道理 |
[13:16] | But, hey, Jimmy Butt-erd, you want to wrestle first? | 但是 小吉米·傻特勒 你想先打一架吗 |
[13:18] | – Okay. – I’m gonna get ya! Come on! | -好啊 -我要抓到你 来吧 |
[13:20] | – Zaff, that’s too rough! – I got ya! | -扎夫 你太大力了 -抓到了 |
[13:21] | Yep, yep, I got excited. | 知道 知道 我太激动了 |
[13:22] | She needed to talk to someone on the inside | 如果想要改变现状 |
[13:24] | if anything was going to change. | 她必须和内部人谈谈 |
[13:26] | On the outside of the inside. | 和内部的最外层人员 |
[13:29] | Tina, the Wow or Weird segment | 蒂娜 《我赞你怪》环节 |
[13:31] | is student-made programming. | 是学生制作的节目 |
[13:32] | We’re learning about freedom of the press, I think. | 我们就是在学新闻自由 |
[13:35] | But they’re being mean! | 但她们很刻薄 |
[13:36] | That’s what we’re learning– that they are mean. | 我们学的就是这个 媒体很刻薄 |
[13:38] | But, really, it’s only mean if you’re one of the weirds. | 但其实 你觉得刻薄是因为你是怪咖中的一员 |
[13:40] | The wows love it. | 那些酷小孩都爱这个环节 |
[13:41] | They’re circling kids’ clothing and being judgy! | 她们把孩子们的衣服圈起来肆意评判 |
[13:44] | That touch screen technology is pretty incredible, huh? | 那个触屏技术特别棒 是吧 |
[13:47] | I was surprised we were able to get that with our budget. | 我很惊讶以我们的预算能买到这种 |
[13:49] | I feel like you’re not listening, Mr. Grant. | 我感觉你没在听我说话 格兰特老师 |
[13:51] | It’s kind of the key to the segment, I think. | 我觉得它是这个环节的点睛之笔 |
[13:53] | You can see them drawing right on the screen. | 你可以看着她们在屏幕上画 |
[13:55] | The school said, | 校方说 |
[13:56] | “You can get textbooks or you can get the touch screen,” | “你们可以在教材和触屏显示器中选一样” |
[13:58] | and I was like, “Hello! That’s like asking, | 我当时就说 “这就像在问 |
[14:00] | ‘Do you want to go forward or do you want to go backward?'” | 你是想前进还是后退一样” |
[14:02] | And people perked up at that point in the meeting, | 就这么跟你说吧 当时大家在会上 |
[14:04] | I can tell you that. | 一下就激动起来了 |
[14:06] | Man, she’s still in a huff. | 天 她还是气冲冲的 |
[14:08] | Look at her huffin’ all around. | 你看她气冲冲到处走 |
[14:09] | H.R. Huff-nstuf. | 气愤斯托夫 |
[14:11] | We got to fix her, if we ever want to taste | 我们必须哄好她 如果我们还想尝尝 |
[14:13] | that extra large super boba-ly boba with extra balls. | 超大杯超级大波波霸另加波霸奶茶 |
[14:16] | And we happen to know the newsy little floozy | 我们正好知道是哪个爱八卦的骚货 |
[14:18] | who’s winding her up. | 惹到她了 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Wait, who? | 是啊 等等 是谁啊 |
[14:22] | You want us to do what now? | 你想让我们做什么 |
[14:24] | Go on the air and talk about Tina’s really great horse shirt. | 在节目中说说蒂娜好看的小马T恤 |
[14:27] | – No? – She’s interested, she’s interested. | -不要 -她有兴趣 她有兴趣 |
[14:29] | Or you publicly admit that everything you said is garbage. | 或者公开承认你说的所有内容都是垃圾 |
[14:32] | Two good options. | 两个选择都不错 |
[14:34] | Well, thanks so much for sharing this feedback with us. | 非常感谢你们跟我们反馈意见 |
[14:37] | We’ll totally take that into consideration never. | 我们保证永远不会考虑采纳 |
[14:39] | Make my sister happy, damn it! | 让我姐姐开心起来 该死 |
[14:41] | There’s boba on the line! | 波霸可是危在旦夕了 |
[14:42] | Oh, my God. So much spit came out. | 天啊 你喷了好多口水 |
[14:51] | No! | 不 |
[14:52] | Not again! Gah! | 怎么又来 |
[14:55] | Whoever did this, | 无论是谁做的 |
[14:56] | if I catch you, I will put you in my truck | 如果被我抓到 我会把你扔到我的卡车上 |
[14:59] | – and I will… – Teddy, Teddy, stop. | -然后我会… -泰迪 泰迪 别说了 |
[15:00] | – Check, please. – No one’s leaving! | -结账 -谁都不许走 |
[15:02] | – Teddy! – Oh, Bob. | -泰迪 -鲍勃 |
[15:03] | – Dear, sweet Bob. – What? | -亲爱的 挚爱的鲍勃 -怎么了 |
[15:07] | We need to get handwriting samples from all of them! | 我们得拿检查所有人的笔迹 |
[15:10] | – No. No. – The marker… might have stained their fingers. | -不 不 -记号笔 可能会弄脏他们的手指 |
[15:13] | – Like blood. Let’s check their fingers. – Bob. | -就像血一样 我们检查一下他们的指头 -鲍勃 |
[15:15] | Everybody line up! We’re checking fingers! | 所有人排成一队 我们要检查手指头 |
[15:16] | None of these people have been in the bathroom. | 这些人都没去过卫生间 |
[15:19] | I’m 90% sure, okay? | 我九成确定 好吗 |
[15:20] | It’s actually a little strange. | 确实有点奇怪 |
[15:21] | That guy’s had three cups of coffee. | 那个人都喝了三杯咖啡了 |
[15:23] | But whoever did this is long gone, all right? | 但是不管是谁做的 他早就走了 明白吗 |
[15:25] | This isn’t over! | 这事没完 |
[15:26] | – It’s not over! – Oh, my. | -这事没完 -天啊 |
[15:28] | Restaurants, huh? So fun. | 这里是餐厅 对吧 好玩吧 |
[15:30] | More coffee? | 还要来点咖啡吗 |
[15:32] | How’s it going, Bob? | 鲍勃 你还好吗 |
[15:33] | Who would do this? | 谁会这么做呢 |
[15:34] | Or is this a different person? | 或是说 这么做的另有其人吗 |
[15:36] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[15:37] | Okay, so you’re doing good. | 好吧 你没事 |
[15:38] | What about this? | 那这样呢 |
[15:39] | A small device– not a camera– | 一个小装置 不是摄像头 |
[15:41] | that’s triggered by extended contact with the wall. | 墙面要是有外延接触就会被触发 |
[15:44] | Also, it is a camera. | 当然 这是个摄像头 |
[15:45] | Seems like no ethical issues there. | 听起来一点伦理问题都没有 |
[15:46] | We’d just have to run a very light | 我们只要在整个屋子里 |
[15:48] | electrical current through the whole room. | 通上一层弱电流就好了 |
[15:49] | You wouldn’t want to get it wet, I guess. | 但你可能得小心 身上不能湿 |
[15:51] | Perfect for a bathroom. I approve this plan. | 在卫生间正好 我同意这个计划 |
[15:53] | Teddy, not helping. | 泰迪 行不通 |
[15:54] | I think I need to let go of boba, | 我觉得我要放弃珍珠奶茶了 |
[15:56] | to move on, to heal. | 放弃就不回头 然后慢慢疗伤 |
[15:58] | There must be other chewy beverages, right? | 肯定还有其他耐嚼的饮料 对吧 |
[16:00] | No, Gene. We can’t give up. | 不 吉恩 我们不能放弃 |
[16:01] | If we could just get into Tina’s huffy hormonal head somehow, | 我们要能想办法进到蒂娜气鼓鼓的大脑 |
[16:06] | we could figure out what to say to make her feel better. | 就能知道怎么样能让她感觉好受点了 |
[16:08] | She’s been up to her butt | 她一直在努力写 |
[16:10] | in her erotic friend fan fiction. | 那部情色友人同人小说 |
[16:12] | – Maybe we read that? – If we can stomach it. | -我们可以读读看小说 -如果能看得下去的话 |
[16:15] | So many run-on sentences. | 她写东西都不断句 |
[16:16] | Ooh, you think maybe | 你觉得 |
[16:17] | she writes about possible birthday presents | 她会在这些故事里面提到 |
[16:19] | and fun party activities in those stories? | 生日礼物还有派对活动吗 |
[16:21] | Maybe I could read ’em, too. | 要不我也读一下这些故事好了 |
[16:22] | Maybe they’ll give me some ideas. | 可能它们会给我点想法 |
[16:24] | You mean maybe she wrote an erotic story | 你是说她可能写了个关于 |
[16:25] | about gift certificates? | 礼品券的色情故事吗 |
[16:26] | – Yeah. – The only problem is | -是的 -唯一的问题在于 |
[16:27] | she never leaves her room these days. | 最近她从没离开过自己的房间 |
[16:29] | She’s up there now. | 她已经在写了 |
[16:30] | – Well, she has to go to school, right? – Right. | -她还是得去学校 对吧 -对 |
[16:32] | Gene and I will skip school. | 吉恩和我就不去学校了 |
[16:33] | This is more important. | 这件事更重要 |
[16:34] | We’re all on the same page. | 我们想法是一致的 |
[16:35] | Nope, nope. You guys go to school. | 不不 你们去学校吧 |
[16:37] | I’ll look. Bobby. | 我来看 鲍比 |
[16:39] | You want me to go in there and write something nice? | 你想让我进去 写句好听的吗 |
[16:41] | I thought of some stuff last night. This one’s good. | 我昨晚想出了句话 这句话挺好 |
[16:43] | “Here I sit, all brokenhearted. | “我坐在这 心碎忧伤” |
[16:45] | Bob is great and he’s just getting started.” | “鲍勃是大好人 他才刚开始” |
[16:48] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:49] | Or… maybe. | 或者 也行 |
[16:52] | The guy from the bot company said he’d meet us here? | 机器公司的人说 他在这里跟我们碰面 |
[16:55] | He said it’s an unpopular restaurant | 他说 这家餐厅不受欢迎 |
[16:57] | where no one will see him. Sorry. | 这里没人认识他 抱歉 |
[16:58] | No, he’s right. | 不 他说得对 |
[16:59] | Please enjoy your secret sketchy rendezvous. | 请尽情享受你们秘密可疑的会面吧 |
[17:01] | Well, I’ve never been here before, | 我之前从来没来过 |
[17:03] | but it seems very not crap. | 但这里看上去一点也不垃圾 |
[17:04] | All right! | 好吧 |
[17:05] | So this bot company guy’s gonna give us some answers? | 所以这个机器公司的人会给我们一些答案 |
[17:08] | That’s what he said. | 她是这么说的 |
[17:09] | He said, “I’ll give you a bunch of answers.” | 他说 “我会给你许多答案” |
[17:10] | And we trust him? | 我们相信他吗 |
[17:11] | He super-promised not to tell anybody | 他信誓旦旦 不会告诉任何人 |
[17:13] | about us being bots on the run. | 关于我们这几个机器人逃跑的事 |
[17:15] | Police say the bots are dangerous and also kind of weird. | 警察说机器人很危险 也有些奇怪 |
[17:18] | – Guys. – Oh, darn. | -两位 -该死 |
[17:19] | Well, they still have to find us. | 他们还没找到我们 |
[17:21] | Bots in the unpopular restaurant, | 机器人在那家不受欢迎的餐厅 |
[17:23] | come out with your hands up! | 举起双手 从里面出来 |
[17:24] | We have you surrounded! | 你们已经被包围了 |
[17:25] | – Shoot. – Well, at least they don’t have us surrounded. | -该死 -至少他们没把我们包围 |
[17:27] | Oh, wait. Ding-dang it. | 等等 该死 |
[17:33] | We repeat, come out with your bot hands up! | 重复一边 举起你们的机器手 出来 |
[17:35] | You’re all getting super wiped! | 你们都要被彻底清除记忆了 |
[17:37] | Oops, I dead-bolted the door. | 我把门闩锁死了 |
[17:39] | Hey, there’s a bunch of cops in the back alley. Oh. | 后面巷子里有一大群警察 |
[17:41] | Out in front, too, huh? | 门前也是啊 |
[17:42] | Yeah, we don’t know what that’s about. | 我们不知道是怎么回事 |
[17:44] | So strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[17:46] | Well, the windows are bulletproof, | 窗户是防弹的 |
[17:47] | and the walls are reinforced concrete. | 墙是钢筋混凝土 |
[17:50] | I put all that in. Very reasonable cost. | 是我弄的 价格公道 |
[17:52] | Yeah, ’cause things got kind of dystopian | 是啊 因为附近的情况变得 |
[17:54] | in this neighborhood. | 有些反乌托邦了 |
[17:56] | You folks gonna order? | 你们要点单吗 |
[17:57] | I could eat. | 我还吃得下 |
[17:59] | * What if they’re right? * | *如果他们说得对* |
[18:02] | * What if I’m weird * | *如果我很奇怪* |
[18:04] | * And better off wiped? * | *最好被删除* |
[18:09] | * Front to back * | *从头到脚* |
[18:11] | * All my cracks * | *所以痕迹* |
[18:13] | * What if they’re right? * | *如果他们说得没错* |
[18:14] | * What if the me that lives inside * | *如果我内心的深处的自己* |
[18:21] | * Is something I should try to hide? * | *该被深深地隐藏* |
[18:27] | * What if they’re right? * | *如果他们说得对* |
[18:31] | * What if my vest is odd? * | *如果我的马甲很怪异* |
[18:34] | * Okay if I * | *就算我是* |
[18:37] | * Still eat a burger if I’m a bot? * | *机器人 能让我吃个汉堡吗* |
[18:41] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[18:43] | * Is it so bad to steer off course? * | *驶入歧途太糟糕了* |
[18:49] | * And wear a shirt * | *而且还穿了一件* |
[18:51] | * With a really cool horse? * | *有帅气马头的衣服* |
[18:59] | * How do they know what I feel in my soul * | *他们怎么知道我内心觉得* |
[19:02] | * That I might just be poop or crap? * | *自己可能是屎或垃圾* |
[19:07] | * Honey, I worry you’re gettin’ a little too focused * | *亲爱的 你对洗手间的反馈* |
[19:11] | * On bathroom feedback * | *太敏感了* |
[19:13] | * I thought that we could have it all * | *我以为我们可以拥有一切* |
[19:20] | * We’re never gonna taste * | *我们永远无法品尝* |
[19:23] | * Those balls… * | *那些珍珠* |
[19:27] | * Feels like something’s wrong with me * | *我感觉自己不对劲* |
[19:31] | * And they know it * | *他们都知道的* |
[19:34] | * They took one look my way * | *他们抓走帮我的人* |
[19:38] | * And exposed it * | *并公之于众* |
[19:42] | * I’m ready to give up the fight * | *我已经快要放弃抵抗* |
[19:49] | * And just admit that they are right. * | *直接承认他们说得对* |
[19:55] | There is the secret tunnel. | 我们有个密道 |
[19:56] | Oh, yeah. I forgot. | 对 我忘了 |
[19:58] | We have a secret tunnel in the basement. | 我们地下室里有个密道 |
[19:59] | If that’s, like, something you’re interested in. | 如果你们感兴趣的话 |
[20:01] | It’s for if things ever got extra dystopian. | 原本是以备更加反乌托邦时使用 |
[20:03] | It opens out at the end of the block. | 出口就在巷道的尽头 |
[20:05] | Good if you need to run out for wine, too. | 如果店里酒喝光了也能用 |
[20:06] | – You zip out, you zip back. – Okay, I’m embarrassed | -钻出去买完再钻回来 -我无语了 |
[20:09] | we didn’t mention the secret tunnel before. | 我们之前都没想到密道的事 |
[20:10] | By the way, nobody’s peed in it ever. | 顺便说一句 没人在里面撒过尿 |
[20:12] | Yep, yep, okay. can we see it? | 好吧好吧 能带我们看看吗 |
[20:16] | – Cool. – Very cool. | -厉害啊 -太棒了 |
[20:17] | Wait, watch out! – | 等等 小心点 |
[20:19] | – No! – You’re coming with us. | -不 -跟我们走 |
[20:21] | We’re taking you to the nearest available wiping station. | 我们要带你们去最近的处置站 |
[20:24] | Hey, where is that? | 在哪来着 |
[20:25] | That’s, Wagstell Manufacturing, Chief. | 威格斯蒂尔工厂 长官 |
[20:27] | Come on! Come on, let go! Come on! | 放开我 放开我 快放开 |
[20:29] | – Jimmy Butt-erd! – Run! | -小吉米·傻特勒 -快跑 |
[20:32] | Oh, that’s a lot to clean up. | 有得清理了 |
[20:36] | I won’t let them wipe you front to back, Jimmy Butt-erd Jr. | 我不会让他们把你格式化的 小吉米·傻特勒 |
[20:38] | I won’t let them wipe anybody. | 我会允许他们格式化任何人 |
[20:40] | I have to do something. | 我一定要做点什么 |
[20:42] | I have to do something to stop them. | 我一定要做点什么阻止他们 |
[20:44] | It’s kind of the key to the segment. | 这就是一切的关键 |
[20:45] | You can see them drawing right on the screen, | 你能看到他们直接在屏幕上画画 |
[20:47] | screen, screen, screen… | 屏幕 屏幕 屏幕 |
[20:48] | That’s it, then. | 就是它了 |
[20:49] | I’m gonna touch that touch screen hard. | 我要用锤子 |
[20:52] | With a hammer. | 狠狠敲击屏幕 |
[20:53] | We have a hammer, right? Yeah. | 我们有锤子吧 一定有 |
[20:55] | We do. I guess it’s hammer time. | 到了该锤子上场的时候了 |