时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 喷雾剂军官与害虫魔鬼 除鼠害公司 | |
[00:21] | I’m whipping you so hard. | 我打你打得这么卖力 |
[00:22] | Turn into cream! | 赶紧变成奶油啊 |
[00:23] | Get a room, you two. | 你俩开个房吧 |
[00:25] | We did get a room, Gene. | 我们就是在房子里 吉恩 |
[00:26] | It’s called the kitchen. | 厨房 |
[00:27] | I’m making whipped cream for your mom | 我在做手打奶油给你妈妈 |
[00:29] | for her Mother’s Day waffles, | 为了母亲节华夫饼 |
[00:30] | which you kids are supposed to be helping me with. | 你们几个应该帮我忙的 |
[00:32] | Sorry, Dad. We have our hands full. | 抱歉 老爸 我们忙不过来了 |
[00:34] | Tina had to make a card, | 蒂娜要做卡片 |
[00:35] | we had to tell her to make the card. | 而我们要告诉她去做卡片 |
[00:37] | – Tina, let’s see it. – Read it and weep. | -蒂娜 看看 -读完会哭哦 |
[00:39] | Or lightly chuckle because it’s pretty funny. | 也可能会笑出来 因为还挺幽默的 |
[00:41] | It’s a drawing of a mushroom cloud | 是画了一幅蘑菇云 |
[00:43] | and all of us flying through the air, and it says, | 我们所有人飞在空中 上面写着 |
[00:44] | “You dropped a mom on us”? | “有人丢了妈咪炮弹” |
[00:45] | Pretty good, right? | 挺不错的吧 |
[00:46] | Yeah, but you made this exact same card two years ago. | 嗯 但你两年前做了完全一样的卡片 |
[00:49] | Damn it, I knew it felt familiar. | 我就说怎么觉得熟悉 |
[00:51] | We got to think of something else, and quick. | 我们得想点别的 尽快 |
[00:53] | Think of what? | 想什么 |
[00:54] | Happy Mother’s Day! | 母亲节快乐 |
[00:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:57] | Happy Mother’s Day, Lin. | 母亲节快乐 琳 |
[00:58] | Wow, you’re sweaty. | 你没少出汗 |
[00:59] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[01:00] | Is it a tiny little David Blaine? | 是微缩版的大卫魔术师吗 |
[01:02] | I was thinking about my mother. | 我想到了我母亲 |
[01:04] | And then I started to think about my grandmother, | 然后又想到我外婆 |
[01:06] | and I wanted to find a picture of her, and I found this. | 我想找一张她的照片 结果找到了这个 |
[01:08] | A box full of old family stuff. | 装满家族老物件的盒子 |
[01:10] | “Old family stuff.” Those are three exciting words. | 家族 老 物件 真刺激呐 |
[01:13] | I wanted to look through it | 我想看看这里面都有些什么 |
[01:14] | while we have Mother’s Day breakfast. | 然后一边吃母亲节早餐 |
[01:16] | Here she is. My sweet Grandma Claudia. | 找到了 这就是我亲爱的外婆克劳迪娅 |
[01:19] | Oh, I just loved her so much. Family tree. | 我好爱外婆 还有家谱树 |
[01:22] | Let’s see what we have here. | 我们看看都有哪些人 |
[01:23] | – Any celebrities or criminals? – Portia de Rossi? | -有名人或罪犯吗 -波西亚·德·罗西[演员] |
[01:25] | Oh, that says “Peter DeRosa.” | 原来是彼得·德罗萨 |
[01:28] | Still though, pretty cool. | 不过还是挺酷的 |
[01:29] | Wait, why is this whole section crossed out? | 等等 为什么这一大片都被划掉了 |
[01:31] | Oh, that’s because of the feud. | 因为家族世仇 |
[01:33] | Wha-Wha-What? A feud? | 什么 世仇 |
[01:35] | Something interesting happened in our family? | 我们家竟然发生过这种有意思的事 |
[01:38] | I think you’re forgetting about Dad’s uncle with huge feet. | 你应该是没算老爸的巨脚伯伯 |
[01:41] | Oh, yeah, Uncle Frank. Good swimmer. | 对哦 弗兰克伯伯 游泳很厉害 |
[01:42] | Well, it’s kind of a long story, but I’ll tell you. | 说来话长了 我给你们讲讲 |
[01:45] | This thing started way before I was born. | 事情发生在我出生多年前 |
[01:47] | My great-grandma Maria had four kids, | 我的外曾祖母玛利亚有四个孩子 |
[01:49] | and they didn’t have a lot of money. | 他们并不富裕 |
[01:50] | One of them, Tony, worked down at the docks. | 其中一个孩子托尼在码头工作 |
[01:52] | And he was trying to save up to buy | 他努力攒钱 为了买史泰登岛上 |
[01:54] | his dream house in Staten Island. | 那套他梦寐以求的房子 |
[01:55] | I think Billy Joel wrote a song about that. | 我记得比利·乔尔有首歌写的就是那事 |
[01:57] | But Joey, the baby of the family, married a rich girl. | 但是家里的老幺 乔伊 娶了富家千金 |
[02:00] | I think her father invented the raincoat. | 她老爸好像发明了雨衣 |
[02:02] | – Probably not. – Shush! | -不是吧 -先别说话 |
[02:03] | And then Joey and his new rich wife | 然后乔伊和他的富家妻子 |
[02:06] | bought Tony’s dream house before Tony could! | 抢在托尼前面 买下了他的梦中小屋 |
[02:08] | – Damn. – So, is that why | -过分 -就因为这个 |
[02:10] | someone crossed all of Joey’s family out on the family tree? | 把乔伊全家从家谱树里划掉了吗 |
[02:12] | No. There’s more. | 还有其他事 |
[02:13] | You see, Joey invited the family over | 乔伊邀请了一大家子人 |
[02:15] | to his new house for dinner. | 去他的新房吃饭 |
[02:16] | And my great-grandmother Maria | 我的外曾祖母玛利亚 |
[02:18] | brought over her famous Bolognese sauce. | 带了她拿手的番茄牛肉酱 |
[02:20] | Say more about the sauce. | 多说说番茄肉酱 |
[02:22] | – It was delicious, Gene. – I knew it. | -很美味 吉恩 -我就知道 |
[02:24] | And then it happened. | 然后那件事就发生了 |
[02:26] | I didn’t say what it was yet. | 我还没说呢 |
[02:28] | Sorry, it’s just tense. | 抱歉 我就是有点紧张 |
[02:29] | So, they’re eating dinner, | 大家吃饭的时候 |
[02:30] | and Joey is just laughing and laughing | 乔伊一直大笑着炫耀 |
[02:32] | about how great his new house is. | 自己的新房子多棒 |
[02:34] | But as he reaches for the Parmesan cheese, | 但就在他伸手去拿帕马森干酪的时候 |
[02:36] | Tony goes in with his fork to get more pasta | 托尼正好伸叉子过去捞意面 |
[02:39] | and accidentally stabs Joey in the hand! | 不小心刺到了乔伊的手 |
[02:42] | Yes! He forked him! | 太棒了 刺中他了 |
[02:44] | Joey and his sister Paulina | 乔伊和他的姐姐宝琳娜都觉得 |
[02:46] | thought Tony forked him on purpose | 托尼是故意扎他的 |
[02:47] | because Joey bought Tony’s dream house | 因为乔伊用丹妮艾拉卖雨衣的钱 |
[02:49] | with Daniela’s stupid raincoat money. | 买下了托尼的梦中情屋 |
[02:51] | – It-it couldn’t have been raincoat. – It was. | -不可能是卖雨衣吧 -就是雨衣 |
[02:53] | But Tony swore that it was an accident, | 但托尼发誓说那只是意外 |
[02:55] | and his sister Claudia, my sweet little grandmother, | 他的姐姐克劳迪娅 我亲爱的外婆 |
[02:57] | believed him. | 选择相信他 |
[02:58] | Joey throws Tony out of the house. | 乔伊把托尼赶出了他家 |
[03:00] | Claudia and her husband Burt, my grandfather, | 克劳迪娅和她丈夫伯特 我的外公 |
[03:03] | go with him. | 也一起离开了 |
[03:03] | And here’s the kicker: it’s pouring rain. | 结果你猜怎么着 外面倾盆大雨 |
[03:05] | None of them have raincoats. | 而他们谁都没有雨衣 |
[03:06] | They all get wet. | 全都淋湿了 |
[03:08] | From that moment on, | 从那以后 |
[03:09] | you were either Team Tony or Team Joey. | 托尼派和乔伊派势不两立 |
[03:11] | So we’re on team…? | 所以我们是哪一派的 |
[03:13] | Tony. All the way. | 托尼派啊 一直都是 |
[03:14] | And Tony’s the one who…? | 托尼是那边来着 |
[03:16] | Accidentally forked that jerk Joey. | 不小心刺到那个混蛋乔伊的人 |
[03:18] | You never met any Team Joeys | 你们从没见过乔伊派那边的亲戚 |
[03:19] | ’cause we stopped talking to them, ’cause they’re dumb. | 因为我们不跟他们来往 他们都是白痴 |
[03:21] | And you want to know the worst part? | 知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[03:23] | Then the Great Depression happened? | 大萧条开始了 |
[03:24] | No. After my lovely great-grandmother Maria passed, | 不是 我亲爱的曾祖母玛丽安离世后 |
[03:27] | dumb Joey, his wife Daniela | 白痴乔伊 他妻子丹妮艾拉 |
[03:29] | and their idiot kid | 和他们的白痴孩子 |
[03:30] | went over to her house, went through all her stuff | 去了她家 翻遍了她所有东西 |
[03:32] | and stole the only written-down copy | 偷走了唯一一份 |
[03:34] | of Grandma Maria’s famous Bolognese recipe. | 曾祖母玛丽安手写的的番茄肉酱秘方 |
[03:37] | They did what?! | 难以置信 |
[03:38] | My Grandma Claudia knew how to make it, | 我外婆克劳迪娅知道怎么做番茄肉酱 |
[03:40] | and she used to make it for me, | 她以前常做给我吃 |
[03:41] | and it was delicious, but she died, | 很美味 可惜她死了 |
[03:43] | and so now I can only taste the sauce in my memories. | 所以那是只存在于我记忆里的味道了 |
[03:46] | – In your mammaries? – Gene. | -你说在你咪咪里吗 -吉恩 |
[03:47] | So now the only people who know | 所以现在唯一知道 |
[03:48] | how to make it are those cold-hearted, | 怎么做番茄牛肉酱的 |
[03:50] | house-stealing Team Joey people. | 就是那群冷血的乔伊派小偷 |
[03:52] | Who wants waffles with homemade whipped cream? | 谁想要加了手打奶油的华夫饼 |
[03:55] | – I do. – I mean, sort of whipped. | -我 -算是打发了吧 |
[03:57] | It’s really hard to do. My wrist hurts. | 太难了 打得我手腕疼 |
[04:00] | Anyway, here you go. | 不管怎么说 来尝尝吧 |
[04:02] | Did you just pour milk on her waffles? | 你刚是把牛奶倒到华夫饼上了吗 |
[04:04] | Damn it. The kids didn’t help at all. | 烦人 你们几个孩子什么忙都没帮 |
[04:05] | Because we’re, doing our own thing for Mom. | 那是因为 我们在自己给妈妈准备礼物 |
[04:08] | – We’re giving it to her later. – We are? | -晚点给她 -是吗 |
[04:09] | Yes. And it’s really, really great. | 对 而且礼物非常非常棒 |
[04:11] | – Wait, did I miss a meeting? – Ignore Tina. | -等等 我是错过什么了吗 -别理蒂娜 |
[04:14] | Why don’t we focus on Dad’s wet milk waffles for now. | 我们先关注爸做的牛奶华夫饼吧 |
[04:17] | I’ll make you new ones. | 我去做份新的 |
[04:18] | – Gene will eat those. – Yay! Floppy waffles. | -这份给吉恩吃吧 -好耶 软软华夫 |
[04:21] | Floppy, floppy, floppy, floppy. | 软软弹弹 软软弹弹 |
[04:23] | So, Teddy, what’d you get your mom for Mother’s Day? | 泰迪 母亲节给你妈准备了什么礼物 |
[04:26] | Well, you know how she’s pretty tatted up? | 你知道她有很多纹身吗 |
[04:28] | What? No. | 什么 不知道 |
[04:29] | Yeah, well, she’s got a tattoo that she hates, | 对 她有一个很讨厌的纹身 |
[04:31] | so I booked her an appointment | 所以我帮她预约了 |
[04:33] | at a laser tattoo removal place. | 激光去纹身 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:35] | But it’s kind of expensive. | 但有点贵 |
[04:37] | – How expensive? – Well, it’s $500 a visit, | -多贵 -一次500块 |
[04:39] | and it can take a bunch of visits. | 可能要去好几次 |
[04:41] | Which I wasn’t totally aware of | 我预约的时候 |
[04:42] | when I was signing her up for the first lasering. | 完全不知道 |
[04:44] | – That’s a lot of money. – I know. | -那要很多钱啊 -我知道 |
[04:46] | – But she really wants it gone. – Why? | -但她真的很想弄掉它 -为什么 |
[04:48] | – What-What’s it a tattoo of? – I’ll show you. | -是什么样的纹身 -我给你看 |
[04:50] | Here, check a look. It’s on her upper, upper thigh. | 看这里 在她大腿根部 |
[04:52] | Oh. Gr-Great. | 不 不错 |
[04:54] | So, it’s a tattoo of a bunch of playing cards? | 所以纹身是一手扑克 |
[04:56] | It’s a gin rummy thing. She was in a group, | 是金罗美扑克游戏 她参加了一个团体 |
[04:58] | and I guess they all got the same tattoo. | 我猜他们所有人都有同样的纹身 |
[05:00] | Gin rummy chummies. | 金罗美同好会 |
[05:01] | Well, not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[05:03] | My mom plays with, let’s say, a lot of flare. | 我妈打牌 怎么说呢 容易光火 |
[05:05] | And by “Flare,” I mean rage. | “光火” 我的意思是发脾气 |
[05:07] | Your mom sounds intense. | 你妈听着像是 暴脾气 |
[05:08] | She’s passionate, Bob. | 那叫热情 鲍勃 |
[05:09] | Wait, I have an idea. | 等等 我有个想法 |
[05:11] | Maybe she doesn’t have to remove her tattoo. | 也许她不用非得去掉纹身 |
[05:13] | Why doesn’t she just add to what’s already there? | 可以在原来的基础上加点东西 |
[05:15] | Make it into something else? I bet that’s cheaper. | 让它变成别的东西 这样肯定更便宜 |
[05:18] | – I mean, probably? – Hey, we should brainstorm. | -有可能 -我们可以头脑风暴一下 |
[05:20] | Ooh, we can use the chalkboard. | 可以用这块黑板 |
[05:23] | That’s where I put the Burger of the Day that I wrote, | 这个是我用来写今日汉堡的 |
[05:25] | carefully, so people know what it is. | 我都很用心写的 为了宣传 |
[05:27] | And you erased it. | 你把它擦掉了 |
[05:29] | This is just for a minute. I’ll remember it. | 就用一下子 我会给你还原的 |
[05:31] | – It was a something-something burger. – Yup. | -是什么什么汉堡 -行 |
[05:34] | So, what are we getting for Mom? | 我们给妈妈准备什么 |
[05:35] | A different card from Tina? | 让蒂娜重新画张卡吗 |
[05:37] | Oh, okay. Lot of pressure. | 这样吗 压力好大 |
[05:38] | Wait. O-mama bin Lovin’? | 等等 奥妈妈·本·美人 |
[05:40] | That’s been done. | 画过了 |
[05:42] | No. What we’re gonna do is | 不 我们要做的是 |
[05:43] | get that old family sauce recipe | 弄到那份家传肉酱食谱 |
[05:45] | and we’re gonna cook it for Mom | 给妈妈做一份 |
[05:46] | and give her the greatest Mother’s Day dinner of all time. | 让她吃到史上最棒的母亲节晚餐 |
[05:49] | You had me at “Sauce.” | 你说到”肉酱”的时候我就同意了 |
[05:50] | Where are we gonna get the recipe? | 我们到哪去弄食谱 |
[05:51] | I found out where Lorraine lives. | 我找到罗琳的住所了 |
[05:53] | – Who’s Lorraine? – Joey’s daughter. | -罗琳是谁 -乔伊的女儿 |
[05:56] | Got it. Who’s Joey again? | 懂了 乔伊是谁来着 |
[05:57] | He’s Great-Grandma Claudia’s brother. | 他是曾祖母克劳迪娅的哥哥 |
[05:59] | Just look at this. | 看这个 |
[06:00] | Mom said Joey took the recipe. | 妈妈说乔伊偷走了食谱 |
[06:02] | Since he’s passed on, smart money is that | 他去世后 我打赌 |
[06:04] | his only daughter, Lorraine, has it now. | 食谱传给了他唯一的女儿罗琳 |
[06:06] | Guess what. She lives in Bottom Hook, | 你们猜怎么着 她就住在博顿胡克 |
[06:08] | which is only eight miles away. | 离这只有八英里远 |
[06:10] | Yes. Louise, this is such a good idea. | 露易丝 这个主意真好 |
[06:12] | – I know. – Wait, how are we gonna get there? | -我知道 -等等 我们怎么去那儿 |
[06:13] | No clue. | 毫无头绪 |
[06:14] | You kids help out around here, right? | 你们是在帮忙吧 |
[06:15] | I-I’m just checking because | 我 我就问问 |
[06:17] | sometimes it feels like you don’t help out at all. | 因为有时感觉你们根本没在帮忙 |
[06:20] | – We’re taking a hiatus. – Dad, just shush. | -我们在休息 -爸爸 听我说 |
[06:22] | We think we found where the sauce recipe might be. | 我们好像知道肉酱食谱的下落了 |
[06:24] | It’s only eight miles away at Mom’s cousin Lorraine’s house. | 就在八英里外妈妈表姐罗琳的住处 |
[06:27] | Go get your car keys. | 快去拿车钥匙 |
[06:28] | Oh, that’s actually a really sweet idea, | 这确实是个好主意 |
[06:31] | but we can’t leave your mom alone | 但是我们不能在母亲节 |
[06:32] | in the restaurant on Mother’s Day. | 把你们妈妈自己扔在店里 |
[06:34] | – Boo. – Don’t boo me. | -切 -别那样 |
[06:36] | Look, maybe you guys can save this idea for next year. | 你们可以把这个主意留到明年 |
[06:39] | – Boo. – Stop booing me. | -切 -别切了 |
[06:41] | What if we get another ride? | 那我们坐别人的车怎么样 |
[06:43] | Do you know someone with a car? | 你们还认识其他有车的人吗 |
[06:44] | And don’t say Ken because he’s not real. | 别说肯 他不是真人 |
[06:46] | He is real and he’s a very good driver, | 他是真人 还是个很好的司机 |
[06:47] | but he’s getting his Jeep lowered today. | 但他今天要把他的吉普车送去降底盘 |
[06:50] | I think I might know someone who could take us. | 我想到了一个可以载我们的人 |
[06:52] | Is it someone we know and trust? | 是我们认识且信任的人吗 |
[06:54] | It’s someone we know. | 是我们认识的人 |
[06:56] | So I got my license un-suspended, | 我的驾照吊销期结束了 |
[06:58] | then they said I needed to take the eye test again, | 他们说我需要重新测视力 |
[07:00] | but I was like, “Nah, this prescription is fine.” | 我说”不必 我这度数看得清” |
[07:04] | Sorry. This road is so curvy. | 不好意思 路太弯了 |
[07:09] | I can’t believe we’re actually going | 不敢相信我们真的要去 |
[07:11] | to that punk Lorraine Parcone’s house. | 那个讨厌的罗琳·帕康家 |
[07:13] | And possibly to a soft serve drive-through on the way? | 能不能顺便去一家免下车冰淇淋店 |
[07:16] | Aunt Gayle, you and Mom still get pretty frothy | 盖尔姨妈 看来你和老妈依然对叉子的事 |
[07:18] | about the whole forking thing, huh? | 耿耿于怀呢 |
[07:20] | It started with the forking. | 叉子只是开端 |
[07:22] | Then there was the recipe theft, of course, | 食谱后来又被偷了 |
[07:23] | but the bad blood’s been passed down | 事实上 恩怨已经 |
[07:25] | from generation to generation. | 延续好几代了 |
[07:27] | – You know about the wedding incident? – No. | -你们知道婚礼的意外吗 -不知道 |
[07:30] | It was my mother and father’s wedding– | 事情发生在我父母的婚礼上 |
[07:32] | your grandparents | 也就是你们的外祖父母 |
[07:33] | and my Grandma Claudia | 我祖母克劳迪娅 |
[07:34] | made them invite everyone to try to make peace. | 想做和事佬 让我爸妈邀请了所有人 |
[07:37] | It was a disaster. | 简直是灾难现场 |
[07:39] | Lorraine Parcone wore white. | 罗琳·帕康穿了一身白 |
[07:41] | I mean, I think it was a full wedding dress. | 在我看来就是婚纱本纱 |
[07:43] | – Poor Grandma Gloria. – Well, she got Lorraine back. | -格罗瑞娅外婆好惨 -她背后报复了 |
[07:45] | Literally. | 真的是背后 |
[07:46] | She poured punch down her back, | 她把潘趣酒倒在了罗琳的背上 |
[07:48] | and then she punched her in the back. | 然后又从背后锤了她 |
[07:49] | I hear it was a beautiful wedding. | 我听说那是场很美的婚礼 |
[07:51] | Sounds lovely. | 听起来很棒 |
[07:52] | Well, you know me, Aunt Gayle. | 你知道我的 盖尔姨妈 |
[07:53] | I love a good family feud. | 家族恩怨什么的我最喜欢了 |
[07:55] | But today, the plan is to put all that aside. | 但今天的计划是不计前嫌 |
[07:57] | Tomorrow, you can go back to feuding it up. Okay? | 明天你可以重新捡起这些恩怨 好吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, do it for Mom. It’s Mother’s Day. | 就当是为了妈妈 今天是母亲节 |
[08:02] | I mean, she’s not your mother, | 虽然她不是你妈 |
[08:03] | but she’s a damn good woman. | 但她是个超棒的女人 |
[08:05] | Mother’s Day. | 母亲节 |
[08:06] | You know, it’s actually been proven | 有证据显示 |
[08:07] | that owning and taking care of cats | 养猫照顾猫 |
[08:09] | is 4,000 times harder than being a mom to a human. | 比养孩子难4000倍 |
[08:13] | – Did your cats get you a present? – Not yet. | -你的猫送你礼物了吗 -还没有 |
[08:15] | Maybe they’re just waiting for the right moment | 说不定它们在等待对的时机 |
[08:17] | and tonight you’re gonna find like 50 dead birds in your bed. | 今晚回去你就会在床上发现50只鸟的尸体 |
[08:21] | Can you imagine? | 那真是太贴心了 |
[08:23] | Okay, you didn’t like the wacky broom idea | 你不喜欢把牌画成 |
[08:26] | where the cards were the end of the wacky broom. | 奇特扫帚尾端的创意 |
[08:27] | Nope. | 不喜欢 |
[08:28] | You didn’t like the giant eyebrow idea | 你也不喜欢把牌画成 |
[08:30] | where the cards were a giant eyebrow over an eye. | 眼睛上方的巨型眉毛的创意 |
[08:32] | Terrifying. | 好吓人 |
[08:33] | But what about this? | 那这个怎么样 |
[08:34] | I present to you long hair lady. | 来认识你的长发姑娘 |
[08:37] | – That hair is long. – You like it? | -头发确实长 -你喜欢吗 |
[08:39] | I like it. I just think it’s also bad. | 我喜欢 但我也觉得很难看 |
[08:42] | Oh, I got one. I just thought of one. | 有了 我想到一个 |
[08:43] | All right, hang on. I’m coming around. | 等等 我就来 |
[08:46] | Okay, okay. Grabbing the chalk. | 拿起粉笔 |
[08:49] | You could make all the cards look like an accordion. | 可以把纸牌做成手风琴的一部分 |
[08:51] | So it’s like an accordion lady. | 这样就成了手风琴姑娘 |
[08:53] | A lady who plays the accordion? | 拉手风琴的姑娘吗 |
[08:55] | No, kind of like a lady who is an accordion. | 不 手风琴就是姑娘本人 |
[08:59] | Came all the way out here to do that, huh? | 大老远跑出来就为了画这个吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah. Oh, the burger’s burning. | 汉堡要糊了 |
[09:04] | I mean, not burning. It-It’s perfect. | 不 没糊 很完美 |
[09:06] | I’m just gonna, run back and see how perfect it is. | 我是要跑去看看它有多完美 |
[09:10] | Remember, everyone, | 大家记住 |
[09:11] | no matter how awful this Lorraine lady is, | 无论这位罗琳女士有多讨厌 |
[09:13] | we got to stick to the plan: kill her with kindness. | 我们都必须按照计划 用热情捧杀她 |
[09:16] | – I heard “Kill.” – No, no, no. Kindness. | -我听到了”杀” -不不不 是热情 |
[09:18] | Right. But also, | 好吧 但话说回来 |
[09:19] | what if we just start, like, a little tiny fire in her house? | 我们要不要在她家放一把小火 |
[09:23] | – Aunt Gayle, no. – Oh, hi. | -盖尔姨妈 不行 -你们好 |
[09:25] | We are looking for a Lorraine Parcone. | 我们要找罗琳·帕康 |
[09:27] | Would the Lorraine of the house be home? | 女主人罗琳在家吗 |
[09:29] | She is not. But I am her son. | 她不在 但我是她儿子 |
[09:32] | I’m Nico. Who are all of you? | 我是尼科 你们是谁 |
[09:34] | Oh, I’m Louise. | 我是露易丝 |
[09:35] | This is my brother Gene and my sister Tina. | 这是我哥哥吉恩和我姐姐蒂娜 |
[09:37] | And we’re… your cousins! | 我们是你的…表弟妹 |
[09:40] | Well, third cousins. I think. | 远房表弟妹 |
[09:42] | So we’re totally fine to marry. | 我们完全可以结婚 |
[09:44] | And we’re not enemies at all. | 我们不是死对头 |
[09:45] | Oh. Okay, great. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | And you must be their mom-slash-also my cousin? | 你肯定是他们的妈妈 也是远房亲戚对吗 |
[09:49] | – Happy Mother’s Day. – Oh, right. | -母亲节快乐 -是的 |
[09:51] | I-I am their mother. Yes. | 我是他们的妈妈 没错 |
[09:53] | That is what I am. | 这就是我 |
[09:54] | I’m Linda, the homelier one. | 我叫琳达 居家女人 |
[09:56] | Gayle, my sister, is a trial lawyer | 我妹盖尔是辩护律师 |
[09:58] | and a model for a bikini corporation. | 同时也是比基尼公司的模特 |
[10:00] | Okay. Well, come on in. | 好吧 请进 |
[10:03] | My mom should be back soon. | 我妈应该很快就回 |
[10:04] | She went out to pick up some groceries. | 她出去买东西了 |
[10:05] | That’s a fun Mother’s Day errand. | 母亲节还出门买东西 有趣 |
[10:07] | So, what brings you all here today? | 所以你们今天是为何而来 |
[10:09] | Such a good question. | 好问题 |
[10:11] | We were in the area and thought we’d drop by | 我们刚好来这附近 想着要不顺路 |
[10:13] | and meet some cousins and just visit. | 看看我们的表亲 然后就来了 |
[10:15] | We don’t want anything from you! | 我们不想拿你任何东西 |
[10:16] | So, how are we related exactly? | 所以我们到底是什么关系来着 |
[10:18] | You’re not from my great-great-uncle | 你们不是我曾舅公 |
[10:19] | Tony’s side of the family, are you? | 托尼那边的亲戚吧 |
[10:23] | Is what my mother would ask if she were here. | 如果我妈在家的话肯定会这么问 |
[10:25] | But I don’t care. I’m just glad to meet some cousins. | 但我不在乎 见到表亲我很高兴 |
[10:27] | Can I call you “Cuz”? Everybody okay with “Cuz”? | 我能叫你们”老表”吗 可以吗 |
[10:29] | Abso-cuz-lutely. | “老”可以了 |
[10:31] | Hey, you don’t have a few minutes | 你有时间 |
[10:32] | to bust out the photo albums or, | 给我们找几本相册 |
[10:34] | I don’t know, old family recipes | 或者家族菜谱什么的 |
[10:36] | and just sit around and get into it, do you? | 让我们看看吗 |
[10:38] | Well, the paint’s got to dry on my Buckaroo Banzai figurine. | 反正我《天生爱神》手办的油漆也要晾干 |
[10:41] | Buckaroo Banzai? Buckaroo Banzai? No? | 有人喜欢《天生爱神》的吗 有吗 |
[10:43] | I’ll tell you about it. Let’s go. | 我待会儿给你们讲讲 走吧 |
[10:45] | You guys, this is gonna be easier than I thought, | 伙计们 这比我想象的要容易 |
[10:47] | but we have to get the recipe before Lorraine gets home. | 但我们得在罗琳到家前拿到菜谱 |
[10:50] | Aunt Gayle, why did you say you were our mom? | 盖尔姨妈 你刚为什么说你是我们的妈妈 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. It just came out. | 我不知道 就这么脱口而出了 |
[10:54] | But hold my hand and call me Mom and let me give you advice. | 牵着我的手 叫我妈妈 我来教导你 |
[10:56] | You should part your hair in the middle. | 你该梳中分 |
[10:58] | – No, I don’t want to do that. – You’re grounded. | -不 我不想 -你被禁足了 |
[11:01] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 像这样 |
[11:02] | It’s a lady with long hair driving a race car. | 一位长发女子在开赛车 |
[11:05] | Looks like she’s in a bathtub. | 她看起来像在浴缸里 |
[11:06] | Does your mom like race cars? | 你妈妈喜欢赛车吗 |
[11:07] | Everyone likes race cars. | 大家都喜欢赛车 |
[11:09] | Everyone likes baths. | 大家都喜欢洗澡 |
[11:10] | It could just be a bathtub. | 那可能就是个浴缸 |
[11:11] | Or she could have no tattoo there, | 或者她可以不要纹身 |
[11:13] | which was my original present! | 也就是我最初的礼物 |
[11:15] | Hey, speaking of Mother’s Day presents, | 说到母亲节礼物 |
[11:16] | the kids have been gone for a while. | 孩子们出去好一会儿了 |
[11:18] | Are you really not gonna tell me | 你真的不打算告诉我 |
[11:19] | where Gayle took them to get my gift? Come on! | 盖尔带他们去哪给我买礼物了吗 拜托 |
[11:22] | I’m not gonna tell you. It’s a surprise. | 我不会告诉你的 是个惊喜 |
[11:24] | Is it Vermont? | 是佛蒙特州吗 |
[11:25] | – What? – Did they drive up to Vermont | -什么 -他们开到佛蒙特州 |
[11:27] | to get me a blanket? | 给我买毛毯了吗 |
[11:28] | I bet Vermont has great blankets. | 我打赌佛蒙特的毛毯不错 |
[11:30] | That– No. | 那 不 |
[11:31] | I can tell you that they’re not doing that. | 我可以告诉你他们没那么做 |
[11:33] | Now I know it’s not a blanket. Good job, Bob. | 现在我知道不是毛毯了 很好 鲍勃 |
[11:35] | Okay, I went with the bathtub thing. | 好吧 我就用浴缸了 |
[11:37] | I gave her a bar of soap. | 我准备给她一块肥皂 |
[11:38] | Why does the bathtub have wheels? | 为什么浴缸有轮子 |
[11:40] | ‘Cause it was a race car! | 因为这是辆赛车 |
[11:42] | And here’s my grandpa Joey again. | 这是我的外公乔伊 |
[11:43] | This is when he started sitting a lot. | 从那时候开始他就经常坐着 |
[11:44] | Wow. I love these pictures. | 我喜欢这些照片 |
[11:46] | But do you know what I also love? | 但你知道我还喜欢什么吗 |
[11:47] | Written stuff: letters, laundry lists, | 手写的东西 信件 细目清单 |
[11:50] | lists of ingredients or something. | 配料表之类的 |
[11:52] | Ooh, there’s another album. I know where it is. | 还有一本相册 我知道在哪 |
[11:54] | I think there are a couple of pictures | 我想那本里面有一些 |
[11:55] | of Grandpa Joey standing in that one. | 外公乔伊站着的照片 |
[11:57] | We got to find that recipe and get out of here. | 我们得找到那张食谱 然后离开这里 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna move that stool over | 我要把那个凳子移过去 |
[12:00] | and check on top of the fridge. | 看看冰箱顶上 |
[12:01] | I see some cookbooks. | 我看到了一些食谱书 |
[12:02] | Tina, help me. Gayle, what are you doing? | 蒂娜 帮帮我 盖尔 你在干什么 |
[12:04] | I’m gonna scratch Joey’s eyes out. | 我要把乔伊的眼镜抠出来 |
[12:06] | – Nope, nope. – Don’t talk to your mother that way. | -不行 不行 -别跟你妈这么说话 |
[12:09] | Recipe box. Recipe box. | 食谱盒子 食谱盒子 |
[12:11] | Flipping through. | 翻一遍 |
[12:13] | – Wait. Lasagna. – We’re not looking for lasagna. | -等等 烤宽面条 -我们不是要找烤宽面条 |
[12:15] | – Maybe it’s looking for us. – He’s coming back. | -但它可能在找我们 -他回来了 |
[12:18] | – Give it to me. – No, no, no. | -给我 -不不不 |
[12:19] | Well, look at that. I can move this stool. | 看这个 我能移得动这个凳子 |
[12:21] | – Oh, hey, cuz. – Look what I got. | -老表 -看看我找到了什么 |
[12:24] | – Ooh, I think Mom’s home. – Oh, no. | -我想我妈回来了 -不 |
[12:25] | – Do I look like I’ve been trying to find a job? – So much. | -我看起来像一直在找工作吗 -很像 |
[12:28] | Nico, who’s in my spot? Ugly little car. | 尼科 谁来了 好丑的小车 |
[12:31] | Crap, crap, crap. What do we do? | 糟糕 糟糕 我们该怎么办 |
[12:33] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[12:34] | Run! I mean, hey, you. | 快跑 我是说 你好 |
[12:41] | – Wait, who are they? – They’re our cousins. | -等等 他们是谁 -他们是我们的表亲 |
[12:43] | Yeah, Gene, Tina and me, Louise. | 是的 吉恩 蒂娜和我 露易丝 |
[12:45] | And Linda. We were just headed out. | 还有琳达 我们刚准备走 |
[12:48] | Yup, we’re taking our mom to get washed. | 我们带妈妈去洗个澡 |
[12:51] | – A brunch and wash. – I’m filthy. | -吃个早午餐 然后去洗澡 -我很脏 |
[12:53] | Nico, you have been nothing but delightful. | 尼科 很高兴和你聊这么久 |
[12:55] | Lorraine, incredible to meet you. | 罗琳 很高兴见到你 |
[12:57] | – Are we hugging? I can’t tell. – Wait. | -我们能抱一下吗 我不知道 -等等 |
[12:59] | Did you say your name was Linda? | 你刚说你的名字叫琳达吗 |
[13:01] | Yes. And these are my three beautiful children | 是的 这三位是我可爱的孩子们 |
[13:03] | that I home-birthed while watching TV | 我看电视时在家接生的 |
[13:05] | because birth isn’t as hard as people | 因为生育不像 |
[13:07] | are always saying it is. | 大家总说的那么难 |
[13:09] | So you’re Gloria’s daughter? | 所以你是格罗瑞娅的女儿吗 |
[13:11] | I am. And that’s really true. | 是的 这个是真的 |
[13:13] | – Nico, do you realize what you’ve done? – No. | -尼科 你知道你做了什么吗 -不知道 |
[13:16] | You’ve let the foxes into the henhouse. | 你引狼入室了 |
[13:19] | You’ve invited the blood of Tonys | 你把托尼的后代 |
[13:21] | into this house of the blood of Joeys! | 邀请到乔伊后代的家里了 |
[13:24] | So, we know there’s some history in our family, | 我知道我们家族有不少过往 |
[13:26] | but we swear, we come in peace. | 但我们发誓 我们没恶意 |
[13:28] | The same way Tony came to dinner in peace | 是托尼多年前参加晚宴 |
[13:31] | all those years ago and forked my grandfather? | 拿叉子插我爷爷的那种没恶意吗 |
[13:34] | The same way your Grandma Gloria came in peace | 还有你们的格罗瑞娅奶奶在她的婚礼上 |
[13:37] | when she poured punch down my back | 往我背上泼潘趣酒 |
[13:39] | at her wedding and then punched me? | 还打我的那种没恶意 |
[13:41] | Well, we should go move that ugly car. | 我们应该把那辆难看的车开走了 |
[13:43] | You’re not leaving. Why’d you come here? | 你们不许走 你们为什么来这 |
[13:45] | – What did you do? – Here’s the thing. | -你们做了什么 -是这样的 |
[13:47] | We actually came here to say | 我们来这其实是想说 |
[13:48] | – we think your side is right. – What? | -我们觉得你们是对的 -什么 |
[13:51] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[13:52] | That’s why we’re really here. | 这才是我们来这的真正原因 |
[13:54] | To tell you that our side of the family | 告诉你我们家这边的人很蠢 |
[13:56] | is dumb and stabby and bad. | 而且戳人是不对的 |
[13:58] | – Really? – Okay. | -真的吗 -好吧 |
[13:59] | Really. Right, guys? | 真的 对吧 大家 |
[14:01] | It’s not easy being a Tony. | 做个像托尼那样的人可不容易 |
[14:02] | Oh, man, yeah. “Be a Tony,” They said. | 天啊 没错 他们说 “像托尼那样” |
[14:04] | “It’ll be easy,” They said. | 还说”一点也不难” |
[14:06] | Well, it’s not! | 才不是的 |
[14:07] | Yeah, it’s the worst. | 没错 太烂了 |
[14:09] | Even our, mom agrees. Right, Mommy? | 就连我们的妈妈也这么想 对吧 妈妈 |
[14:13] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[14:14] | Well, you’re right. They’re the worst. | 好吧 你说的没错 他们最烂了 |
[14:16] | But I guess it’s not your fault you come from garbage. | 但生在那种垃圾家庭也不是你们的错 |
[14:20] | Hey, I got a rotisserie chicken for Nico. | 我给尼科买了烤鸡 |
[14:22] | he eats so many chickens. | 他吃太多鸡了 |
[14:24] | And I have Sprite. You like Sprite? | 我还买了雪碧 你们爱喝雪碧吗 |
[14:25] | You want to stay for some Sprite and some chicken? Huh? | 你们想留下来吃点鸡喝点雪碧吗 |
[14:28] | Oh, we should really get going. | 我们真的该走了 |
[14:29] | – It’s Sprite and chicken time, baby! – Gene. | -可以吃鸡喝雪碧了 耶 -吉恩 |
[14:32] | Mom, do we really have to give them my chicken? | 妈妈 真的要把我的鸡肉分给他们吗 |
[14:34] | Yes, Nico! You’re sharing your chicken. | 是的 尼科 你要把鸡肉分给大家吃 |
[14:37] | Oh, that’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[14:39] | She said she’s sorry it took so long to respond. | 她说不好意思这么晚才回复 |
[14:41] | She was at an estate sale | 她去参加人家家里的旧物甩卖 |
[14:42] | and she got some really good Rollerblades. | 买到了一双很棒的轮滑鞋 |
[14:44] | Oh! She likes the long hair bathtub lady. | 她喜欢那个长头发泡澡的图案 |
[14:47] | Okay. With the wheels? | 好吧 是带轮子的鞋吗 |
[14:48] | Wait. She said she needs to “See it on skin.” | 等等 她说她要”看看在皮肤上的效果” |
[14:51] | Mom, just draw it right on your thigh. | 妈妈 你就在你的大腿上画啊 |
[14:54] | She says she can’t. She’s rollerblading. | 她说她不行 她在滑轮滑 |
[14:56] | Ooh, Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[14:57] | We draw it on your thigh and send a picture. | 我们在你大腿上画然后发照片给她 |
[14:59] | My thighs are just a tiny bit hairier than my mom’s. | 我的大腿比我妈妈多那么一点点汗毛 |
[15:02] | Okay. So we do it on your back and pretend it’s a thigh? | 好吧 那我们在你背上画 假装那是大腿 |
[15:06] | – I-I-I don’t know. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我不知道 -好了 好了 好了 |
[15:08] | – Take your shirt off. – Okay. | -把上衣脱掉 -好吧 |
[15:09] | H-He’ll-He’ll put his shirt back on soon. | 他马上就会把衣服穿回去的 |
[15:11] | Enjoy your burger. | 您慢用 |
[15:13] | Sorry it’s not home-cooked. | 对不起 不是自己家烤的鸡 |
[15:15] | And it’s not that warm and the soda’s not cold. | 鸡没那么热 汽水也不冰 |
[15:17] | I’ll never eat chicken any other way. | 我觉得这样就挺好 |
[15:19] | I can’t believe you gave them the drumsticks. | 我不敢相信你把鸡腿给了他们 |
[15:21] | Hush! Guests get the drumsticks! | 嘘 鸡腿就该给客人吃 |
[15:23] | Well, that was delicious. | 真好吃 |
[15:24] | Got to save some room for brunch, though. | 但还得留些肚子等下吃早午餐 |
[15:26] | Right, everybody? | 对吧 各位 |
[15:27] | Yes, let’s leave. I’ll take my fanny pack. | 是的 我们走吧 我去拿腰包 |
[15:29] | – I’ll take my chicken. – Okay, bye. | -我带上自己的鸡肉 -好的 再见 |
[15:31] | No, no. Don’t go yet. | 别 别 先别走 |
[15:33] | We’re having such a nice visit, | 我们玩得多开心 |
[15:34] | and you were gonna say bad stuff about your grandparents. | 你不是还要说点自己祖父母的坏话呢吗 |
[15:37] | Sit, sit, sit. | 坐 坐 坐 |
[15:38] | – Okay. – Sure. | -好吧 -没问题 |
[15:39] | Can someone please pass the chicken? | 谁能给我递块鸡吗 |
[15:41] | So, Grandma Gloria. Yuck, right? | 所以 格罗瑞亚奶奶 很糟 是吧 |
[15:43] | – Oh, yuck. Yeah. – The worst. | -很糟 对 -超级差 |
[15:45] | Right, Mom? | 是吧 妈妈 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I didn’t have another dress to wear to her wedding, | 是 我没有别的礼服能穿去她婚礼 |
[15:49] | so I wore my wedding dress, and somehow I’m the bad guy? | 所以我穿了自己的婚纱 然后我就成坏人了吗 |
[15:53] | Linda, have some chicken. | 琳达 吃点鸡 |
[15:54] | – I don’t want chicken. – I’ll have some chicken. | -我不想吃鸡 -我想吃点鸡 |
[15:57] | And that voice. Everyone on that side. | 听她那声音 所有人都站在她那边 |
[15:59] | Linda, you are lucky you didn’t get it. | 琳达 你很庆幸没遗传那声音 |
[16:02] | Have some chicken. | 吃点鸡 |
[16:03] | – I’d like the chicken. – Those people make me sick. | -我想吃鸡 -那些人让我恶心 |
[16:06] | Linda, seriously, have some chicken. | 琳达 说真的 吃点鸡 |
[16:07] | – You don’t like chicken? – Fine, I’ll get it myself. | -你不喜欢鸡肉 -好吧 我自己来 |
[16:09] | All right, I’ll have some chicken! | 行 我吃点鸡 |
[16:12] | Did you just stab my sweet baby boy Nico? | 你刚是戳了我的小可爱尼科吗 |
[16:14] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[16:15] | I just wanted some chicken. | 我只是想吃点鸡 |
[16:17] | – Okay, gosh, look at the time. – Bye-bye. | -好了 天啊 都这个点了 -再见 |
[16:18] | Oh, I dropped my fork that I didn’t stab you on purpose with. | 我叉子掉了 我不是故意用这叉子戳你的 |
[16:21] | I’ll pick it up. | 我把它捡起来 |
[16:24] | – Oh, no. – Oh, God. | -不 -天啊 |
[16:25] | Wait! Is that my recipe box? | 等下 这是我的菜谱盒子吗 |
[16:27] | – You stole my recipes? – You can’t prove anything. | -你偷了我的菜谱吗 -你没有证据 |
[16:30] | Well, this has just been delightful. | 今天真的很开心 |
[16:36] | Of course you Tonys come in our home, | 当然 你们托尼一家 来我们家 |
[16:38] | fork my boy and try to steal my recipes. | 用叉子叉我的孩子 还想偷我的菜谱 |
[16:41] | They ate my drumsticks. | 他们吃了我的鸡腿 |
[16:43] | Okay, yes, we did all of those things. | 行 好吧 这些我们都承认 |
[16:45] | No matter how much we told someone to be cool. | 虽然我们尽力让某人冷静一点了 |
[16:48] | It was an accident, sort of. | 这是个意外 算是吧 |
[16:50] | But, listen, we wanted to give our mom | 但重点是 我们想给自己的妈妈 |
[16:51] | something special for Mother’s Day. | 母亲节送个特别的礼物 |
[16:53] | – The brunch and wash? – No, the recipe | -早午餐和洗澡吗 -不 菜谱 |
[16:55] | for her great-grandma Maria’s Bolognese sauce. | 她曾祖母玛莉亚的番茄牛肉酱菜谱 |
[16:58] | And that’s the whole truth. | 这就是全部的真相 |
[16:59] | – Well, she’s also not our mom. – Right. Good point. | -她也不是我们的妈妈 -确实 说得好 |
[17:01] | I’m Linda’s brilliant sister Gayle. | 我是琳达的聪明妹妹盖尔 |
[17:03] | So now that’s the whole truth. | 这才是全部的真相 |
[17:04] | Also, I haven’t brushed my teeth in four weeks. | 还有 我有四周都没刷牙了 |
[17:06] | There, that’s it! | 就这些了 |
[17:07] | Why would you think I would have that recipe? | 你为什么会觉得我有那个菜谱 |
[17:09] | Because you’re no-good Joeys? | 因为你是邪恶的乔伊家一员? |
[17:11] | We don’t have it. The Tonys do. | 我们没有菜谱 托尼一家才有 |
[17:13] | One of you took it when you were going through | 在她去世后 你在她家地下室 |
[17:14] | Grandma Maria’s stuff in her basement after she passed. | 翻找玛莉亚奶奶东西的时候拿走的 |
[17:17] | And you won’t share it with us! | 而且你不愿意给我们看 |
[17:19] | – Liar! – Now I’m hearing gloria’s voice in there. | -你在说谎 -现在你声音里有格罗瑞娅的感觉了 |
[17:22] | Lorraine, our family doesn’t have the recipe. We swear. | 罗琳 我们家没有菜谱 我们发誓 |
[17:24] | It’s why we came all the way to your house today. | 所以我们今天才来你家了 |
[17:26] | And to hang with this guy. Am I right? | 还有和这位一起玩 对吧 |
[17:28] | We just wanted to do it for our mom– our real mom. | 我们只是想给我们妈妈 真正的妈妈一个惊喜 |
[17:30] | She said that sauce reminds her of her Grandma Claudia, | 她说这酱汁让她想起自己的祖母克劳迪娅 |
[17:33] | who she was missing today, | 她今天说很想自己的祖母 |
[17:34] | and she said she wished she could taste it again. | 她说希望能再尝尝 |
[17:36] | All these years, Tony’s side thought Joey’s side had it, | 这么多年了 托尼家觉得乔伊家有食谱 |
[17:39] | and Joey’s side thought Tony’s side had it. | 乔伊家觉得托尼家有 |
[17:41] | And after the totally understandable wedding dress incident… | 但在完全可以理解的婚纱事件后… |
[17:44] | I mean… | 我想说… |
[17:44] | …no one’s talking to each other. | …两家人都不跟彼此说话 |
[17:46] | And we all think the other side is having Nana Maria’s | 我们都以为另一家人能每天晚上 |
[17:48] | incredible Bolognese for dinner every night. | 都吃上玛莉亚奶奶的美味番茄牛肉酱 |
[17:50] | But no one was Bolog-nosey enough | 但没人对番茄牛肉酱足够好奇 |
[17:52] | to come after the recipe until us. | 来追问食谱 除了我们 |
[17:54] | The rest of Nana’s stuff went off on a truck to Goodwill. | 奶奶的其他东西都装上卡车 送去了慈善机构 |
[17:57] | Some stranger’s making great sauce right now. | 现在肯定有陌生人正在做美味的酱呢 |
[18:00] | – And Tina’s making another card. – Damn it. | -蒂娜要再做一张贺卡了 -该死 |
[18:03] | I really think it came out great. | 我真的觉得看上去挺好看的 |
[18:05] | Y-You know you can put your shirt back on, right? | 你知道你可以把衣服穿回去了吧 |
[18:07] | I just want to let the tat breathe a little. | 我只是想让文身感受下新鲜空气 |
[18:09] | – It’s still pretty raw. – It’s pen, Teddy. | -还是挺疼的 -这是用笔画的 泰迪 |
[18:11] | Yeah, but she pressed really hard. | 是啊 但她按得挺重的 |
[18:13] | Oh, here we go. | 来消息了 |
[18:14] | Mom says, “On second thought, I don’t think it works.” | 妈妈说 “我又想了想 我觉得这不管用” |
[18:18] | – Crap. – I guess it’s back to | -糟糕 -看来 她又想 |
[18:19] | paying to have her tattoo removed. | 让我付钱给她洗文身了 |
[18:20] | I might have to sell my truck, but that’s okay. | 我可能得把车卖了 但没关系 |
[18:23] | I can bike my tools and ladders around. Or scooter. | 我可以用自行车运工具和梯子 或者用电瓶车 |
[18:25] | Wait. Teddy, this is crazy. | 等等 泰迪 这太疯狂了 |
[18:27] | Your mom loved gin rummy enough | 你妈妈之前那么喜欢金罗美纸牌游戏 |
[18:29] | to get a tattoo of it on her upper, upper thigh. | 甚至要在大腿上部文身 |
[18:31] | Well, do you want to know what’s cheaper | 你想知道什么比去除文身 |
[18:32] | than getting a tattoo removed? | 要更便宜吗 |
[18:34] | Your mom calling her card buddies | 那就是让你妈妈打电话给牌友 |
[18:35] | and telling them she’s sorry for being such a rummy crumbum | 跟她们道歉 说自己不该打牌耍无赖 |
[18:38] | that they kicked her out of the group. | 以至于她们把她踢出了打牌圈 |
[18:40] | You think she should try to patch things up with the Rum Runners? | 你觉得她应该试着和牌友和解 |
[18:42] | Yes, Teddy, I do. | 是的 泰迪 |
[18:44] | Funny, coming from the lady with the family feud | 有意思 说这话居然是你 |
[18:45] | that’s three generations long. | 你可和别人有三代世仇 |
[18:47] | – It’s Mother’s Day. Shush. – Yup. Sorry. | -今天是母亲节 安静 -好的 抱歉 |
[18:49] | I’m gonna call her. | 我要给她打电话 |
[18:50] | Ma?! What?! | 妈 怎么了 |
[18:52] | – Teddy, you’re shouting. – Ma?! | -泰迪 你喊太大声了 -妈 |
[18:53] | – I can’t… – Teddy. | -我不能.. -泰迪 |
[18:54] | Bob, I’m gonna take this outside. | 鲍勃 我去外面打电话 |
[18:56] | It’s too loud in here. | 里面太响了 |
[18:57] | – Ma?! Ma?! – Ooh, there they are. | -妈 妈 -她们回来了 |
[18:59] | – Hey, kids. Ma?! – Hi, Gayle. | -孩子们好啊 妈 -你好 盖尔 |
[19:01] | Does some lucky mom have a sweet Mother’s Day present | 你们是不是马上要给某位幸运妈妈 |
[19:04] | coming her way? | 送母亲节礼物啦 |
[19:05] | We wanted to get you something really special, | 我们本来是想给你一件特别的礼物 |
[19:07] | but we kind of failed. | 但我们失败了 |
[19:08] | Turns out we weren’t too big to fail. | 原来我们还没有年龄大到不会失败 |
[19:10] | Wait, what were you kids trying to get me? | 等等 你们本来想送我什么 |
[19:12] | Your great-grandmother’s Bolognese recipe | 你曾祖母的番茄牛肉酱食谱 |
[19:14] | that Grandma Claudia used to make for you. | 克劳迪娅外婆曾经给你做过的 |
[19:16] | Oh, my God! I’m gonna cry. | 我的天啊 我要感动哭了 |
[19:19] | That’s so sweet. | 你们真是太贴心了 |
[19:21] | Oh, snot’s coming out. Snot’s coming out. | 鼻涕要出来了 |
[19:24] | How would you even get that? | 你们怎么拿得到呢 |
[19:26] | Aunt Gayle took us to your cousin Lorraine’s house. | 盖尔姨妈带我们去你表亲罗琳家了 |
[19:28] | – What? – In my car that I know how to drive. | -什么 -我会开自己的车 |
[19:30] | – She wouldn’t give you the recipe, huh? – No. | -她不肯把食谱给你 是吗 -不是的 |
[19:32] | She couldn’t give us the recipe | 她没法把食谱给我们 |
[19:33] | because she doesn’t have the recipe. | 因为她没有食谱 |
[19:35] | No one does. | 你们都没有 |
[19:35] | Wait, what? Wh-What do you mean? | 等等 什么 这是什么意思 |
[19:37] | Great-Uncle Joey never had it. | 乔伊舅姥爷没拿到过食谱 |
[19:38] | They thought our side of the family took it. | 他们还以为是我们拿的 |
[19:40] | Wait, so the Joeys aren’t recipe stealers? | 什么 菜谱不是乔伊他们家偷的吗 |
[19:43] | – It’s just gone? – It’s sauced in translation. | -菜谱凭空消失了 -丢失在某处了 |
[19:46] | And you know what? I’m just gonna say it. | 我就实话实说了 |
[19:48] | This feud is dumb. | 这场宿怨太蠢了 |
[19:49] | Somebody bought a house, | 多少年前谁谁谁买了个房子 |
[19:50] | and then somebody forked somebody, | 谁用叉子戳到谁了 |
[19:52] | like, forever ago, and everyone should just get over it. | 都这么久了 就不能忘掉这些吗 |
[19:54] | People get forked every day and move on with their lives. | 人们每天都被叉子戳到手 也能照常生活啊 |
[19:57] | I forked Nico today. | 我今天还扎了尼科一下 |
[19:59] | I mean, what– We’re supposed to be the idiot kids. | 我们才是屁都不懂的毛孩子吧 |
[20:01] | Why do we have to tell you all this crap? | 为什么还要让我们解释给你听呢 |
[20:03] | Yeah, Mom, grow up! sorry. | 妈妈 成熟一点吧 抱歉 |
[20:05] | Wow. Don’t really like that smart-mouth attitude, | 虽然我不喜欢你们的语气 |
[20:07] | but maybe you’re right. | 但是你们可能是对的 |
[20:09] | Maybe it’s time to start putting feuds behind us. | 或许是时候放下我们之间的隔阂了 |
[20:11] | Gin rummy feuds, family feuds… | 因为玩牌吵架 还有家人间的不合 |
[20:13] | Yeah, I was kind of the one who pointed that out earlier. | 我早就跟你说过了吧 |
[20:16] | It’s Mother’s Day! | 今天可是母亲节 |
[20:18] | Well, she wasn’t crazy about the apology idea, | 她不想道歉 |
[20:21] | but she said maybe she’ll hold off | 但是她说她可以 |
[20:22] | on getting the tattoo removed. | 不让我出钱把纹身去掉 |
[20:24] | She told me to just take her someplace nice | 只要带她去吃一家好吃的烤马铃薯 |
[20:26] | for a baked potato and then call it a Mother’s Day. | 就算是庆祝母亲节了 |
[20:28] | Ooh, baked potato. | 烤马铃薯呀 |
[20:29] | Well, we’re sorry we couldn’t get you | 抱歉我们没有帮你找到 |
[20:30] | your family’s sauce recipe. | 你们家族的秘制配方 |
[20:32] | But we made you this card on the way home. | 但是我们回家的路上给你做了张贺卡 |
[20:34] | It says “Moth-er’s Day,” And I drew you as a moth. | 上面写着母亲节[蛾节] 我就画了个飞蛾 |
[20:37] | That’d be a good tattoo. | 这个用来纹身应该不错 |
[20:38] | You kids are incredible, | 你们真是太棒了 |
[20:39] | and you acted so grown-up today. | 你们今天就像完全长大了一样 |
[20:41] | Trying to end a bitter family feud. | 你们弥补了一场家庭恩怨 |
[20:43] | And I made you that way, | 既然是我抚养你们长大的 |
[20:44] | so I’m, like, the best mom in the world. | 所以我一定是世界上最伟大的母亲 |
[20:46] | Now come here, my little babies. I love you so much. | 让我抱抱我的宝贝们 我爱死你们了 |
[20:48] | Hey, maybe we should have Lorraine and Nico | 我们有空的时候或许 |
[20:49] | over for dinner sometime. | 该叫罗琳和尼科来吃饭 |
[20:50] | – We owe him some chicken. – Okay, fine. | -我们还欠他们好多鸡肉 -好吧 |
[20:53] | – But then we can prank them. – Yeah. | -但是我们可以恶作剧 -对呀 |
[20:54] | I’ll hide a fork in my sock. | 我要在袜子里放个叉子 |
[20:55] | Fork both of them when they’re not looking, | 他们不注意的时候就去叉他们 |
[20:57] | – as a fun joke. – Yeah, yeah. | -只是开玩笑嘛 -对对对 |
[20:59] | Never cross these women! | 千万别惹这些女人 |
[21:01] | * Floppy waffles * | *软软华夫* |
[21:02] | * Floppy, floppy, floppy, floppy * | *软软弹弹 软软弹弹* |
[21:05] | * Mother’s Day in the kitchen * | *厨房里的母亲节* |
[21:08] | * Things are getting sloppy * | *事情有点难堪* |
[21:10] | * Oh, my, check it out * | *快看 快看* |
[21:12] | * It’s gonna make you scream and shout * | *你一定会非常惊讶* |
[21:13] | * Your waffles are pretty floppy * | *你的华夫软软弹弹* |
[21:15] | * Floppy waffles * | *软软华夫* |
[21:16] | * Floppy, floppy, floppy, floppy * | *软软弹弹 软软弹弹* |
[21:19] | * Floppy waffles Floppy waffles… * | *软软华夫 软软华夫* |
[21:21] | * Floppy waffles * | *软软华夫* |
[21:22] | * Floppy, floppy, floppy, floppy * | *软软弹弹 软软弹弹* |
[21:25] | * Floppy waffles Floppy waffles… * | *软软华夫 软软华夫* |
[21:28] | * Floppy, floppy, floppy, floppy * | *软软弹弹 软软弹弹* |
[21:31] | * Waffles. * | *软软华夫* |
[21:32] | Fell on the floor. I’m still eating it. | 掉在地上我也要吃掉 |