Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 绳”吱”以法 除鼠害公司
[00:22] Gene, I already told you, hon, 吉恩宝贝 我说了
[00:23] stop playing that game at the table. 吃饭的时候别玩那游戏
[00:25] Breakfast time is for eating 早餐时间应该用来吃饭
[00:26] and for talking to each other about life and stuff. 用来聊一聊生活啥的
[00:29] Oh, I thought it was for watching Tina 我还以为是为了看蒂娜
[00:30] dribble milk on her shirt. 把牛奶滴到衣服上
[00:31] Huh? Oh, oops. 有吗 还真是
[00:33] Hold on, Mother. 等下 老妈
[00:34] The temperature in my game is dropping. 游戏里降温了
[00:35] I’m gonna put a scarf on Purrbo, 我给猫宝戴条围巾
[00:37] and then I’ll put it down, 然后就不玩了
[00:38] I promise, I promise, I promise. 我保证 这次一定
[00:39] Unless the weather changes again 除非天气再次变化
[00:41] or I find the conversation unstimulating. 又或者我觉得聊天没意思
[00:42] Wait. What is this game again? You dress a cat? 话说这是什么游戏来着 给猫穿衣服吗
[00:45] Yes. It’s called Purrbo. 对 叫猫宝
[00:46] The weather on the screen keeps changing, 游戏里的天气会不停变化
[00:48] so you have to keep putting different clothes on Purrbo. 所以要一直给猫宝换衣服
[00:50] He got it at a yard sale for a dollar. 他在跳蚤市场买的 花了一美元
[00:52] Apparently, these things were all the rage ten years ago 这游戏机十年前貌似风靡一时
[00:55] when there was maybe nothing else to do. 那时可能没有别的事可做
[00:57] By the way, Gene, 顺便说一下 吉恩
[00:57] you still owe me the dollar that you borrowed. 你还欠我那一美元
[00:59] I gave you an IOU. 我给你打过欠条了
[01:00] Yep, yep, it’s just that I have a lot of them from you, 是的 但我已经从你那里收到一堆欠条了
[01:03] and I’m worried you and I don’t think 并且我开始担心 我们对欠条的理解
[01:05] they mean the same thing. 是不是不太一样
[01:06] Why does it keep making that sound? 为什么它一直发出那种声音
[01:08] Purrbo meows when he’s too cold or too hot, 猫宝热了或者冷了就会喵喵叫
[01:10] and you got to change him 这时候就要给它换衣服
[01:11] or he can freeze to death or overheat. 否则它就可能冻死或热死
[01:13] Oh. Like the dinosaurs. 就像恐龙一样
[01:15] Or menopause, supposedly. 更年期也是这样 我听说的
[01:17] So is that fun? 有意思吗
[01:18] I mean, it just sounds kind of stressful. 我感觉会让玩的人压力挺大的
[01:20] A thing that makes noises when it needs something from you. 一有需求就发出噪音
[01:22] I guess that’s also what kids are. 小孩好像也是这样
[01:24] – Father. – It’s true. -父亲 -是真的
[01:25] Okay, okay, enough cat chat. 好了 都别谈猫了
[01:27] Let’s talk about something else. 我们聊点别的
[01:28] What are you guys doing at school? 你们最近在学校都干嘛了
[01:30] That’s what I’d like to know. 我也想知道
[01:31] What are we doing there? 我们去学校是干嘛
[01:32] Seriously, I don’t get the concept. 说真的 我不理解
[01:34] My chair is really squeaky. 我的椅子吱吱作响
[01:35] I’ve been getting a lot of attention. 很多人因此关注到了我
[01:37] I think I like it. 我还挺享受
[01:38] I’m kind of the “It” Girl right now. 我现在也有点班花的感觉了
[01:40] What about you, Genie-weenie? 你呢 吉恩小宝贝
[01:41] Oh, I just remembered. School gave me this. 我刚想起来 学校发了这个
[01:43] “Broccoli microgreen seeds.” “西蓝花沙拉种子”
[01:46] Is this the school trying to give out 这是那种学校发的
[01:47] weird healthy snacks or something? 奇怪的健康零食什么的吗
[01:49] Gross. I mean yum. 恶心 不是 好好吃的样子
[01:50] No. They’re seeds for science class. 不是 这是自然课要用的种子
[01:52] Can I see those? 我能看看吗
[01:53] I think I’m supposed to plant them on a wet paper towel 好像得把种子种在湿润的纸巾上
[01:55] so we can watch them grow inside our apartment or something. 这样就可以在家观察它们的生长情况
[01:58] Wow. Yeah. That’s what this says. 没错 这上面就是这么说的
[01:59] You plant them on a wet paper towel, 把种子种在湿纸巾上
[02:01] and they sprout within a few days. 它们几天之内就会发芽
[02:02] Gene, this looks… 吉恩 这感觉…
[02:03] Sunny again. I’m feeling crop top. 天又晴了 给猫宝来个露脐装吧
[02:06] “Great,” I was gonna say. 感觉很不错
[02:07] The crop top? I know. 露脐装吗 是吧
[02:09] Why aren’t we all wearing them? 大家都该穿露脐装
[02:10] Yep. Right. 好吧
[02:13] Hi, Teddy. You’re here early. 泰迪 你今天来早了
[02:14] Yeah. I know you keep telling us 是啊 虽然你一直抱怨
[02:16] it’s annoying we’re not open for breakfast, but… 我们为什么不提供早餐 但…
[02:18] It is annoying, but, guys, I’m not here to eat. 是的 不过我今天不是来吃东西的
[02:20] I need a favor. I got a giant emergency. 我有个万分紧急的情况 需要你们帮忙
[02:22] Oh, my God, what happened? 天啊 怎么了
[02:23] I ordered fresh-caught wild salmon from Alaska. 我从阿拉斯加订购了现捕的野生三文鱼
[02:26] It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, 本来应该昨天送到的
[02:28] but shipping got delayed, and I just got an email 但物流延迟了 我刚刚收到邮件说
[02:30] saying it’s gonna be delivered tomorrow. 明天才能送到
[02:32] – Okay. – But I’m leaving town today -好吧 -可我今天要出门
[02:34] to take Mom to Senior Surf Camp in North Carolina. 带我妈去北卡罗来纳州参加银发冲浪营
[02:37] Ooh, Senior Surf Camp. 银发冲浪营
[02:38] She’s excited about it. She keeps saying “Tubular.” 她很期待 一直在说”棒呆了”
[02:41] I tried it, too. I-I can’t pull it off. 我也想用这个说法来着 但不太行
[02:43] Teddy, none of that is an emergency. 泰迪 你说的这些都算不上紧急情况
[02:45] Bob, it’s fish. It’s perishable. 鲍勃 那是鱼 容易腐坏
[02:47] If I miss the delivery, 要是我错过了快递
[02:49] my salmon is gonna sit in a warehouse 我的三文鱼就会被
[02:51] somewhere at room temperature and rot, 放在常温仓库 一点点烂掉
[02:52] which would be heartbreaking, 那太让人心碎了
[02:54] not to mention it wasn’t cheap. 更别说这鱼还不便宜
[02:55] Why did you buy it? 你为什么要买呢
[02:56] I mean, don’t they sell the same Alaskan salmon at the grocery store 超市不是就有卖阿拉斯加三文鱼吗
[02:59] for the normal amount it costs? 还是正常的价格
[03:02] I bought it a few nights ago. 我前几天晚上买的
[03:03] It was really late, and I’d had some beer, 那天很晚了 我喝了点啤酒
[03:05] and I was fighting with someone from high school online, 我在网上跟高中生吵架
[03:07] and I saw an ad of a guy with a big beard 然后我看到一则广告 一个大胡子男人
[03:10] wearing a fishing bib and holding a big salmon. 穿着捕鱼背带裤 手里捧着一条大三文鱼
[03:12] I wanted to be that guy, Bob, 我也想成为他 鲍勃
[03:14] the guy who eats salmon right out of the water. 成为能吃到现捕三文鱼的人
[03:16] Me, too, like a bear. 我也想 像熊一样
[03:17] So is it okay if I change the delivery address 所以我可以把配送地址
[03:20] to your place? 改成你们家吗
[03:20] And then you can put it in your freezer till I get back? 帮我放进你们的冰箱 等我回来拿
[03:22] Guys, this is maybe the most important thing 这也许是我让你们帮的
[03:24] I’m ever gonna ask you. 最重要的一个忙了
[03:25] I mean, you say that a lot. Like when you asked 这话你经常说 比如上次问我们
[03:27] if we thought you were a baseball cap guy. 觉得你适不适合戴棒球帽的时候
[03:29] It’s no problem, Teddy. Send it here. 没问题 泰迪 送到我们这吧
[03:32] We’ll make your fish wish come true. 我们会让你的”鱼”梦成真
[03:33] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[03:35] That’s so tubular of you. 你们棒呆了
[03:37] – No, no. – No, no. -不 不对 -不是这么用的
[03:38] Oh, I know. 好吧
[03:41] Hey, you’re home. 你们回来了
[03:42] I knew you’d come back, my little boomerangs. 我就知道你们会回来 我的小回旋镖们
[03:44] Yeah, well, it’s your reward for feeding and sheltering us. 这就是你养育我们的回报
[03:47] Hey, Gene, I read about your microgreens project. 吉恩 我看了你的沙拉菜苗作业
[03:49] I mean, it seems really interesting. 感觉非常有趣
[03:50] You observe how they grow and write it up in a report. 要观察它们怎么生长 然后写在报告里
[03:53] And it says it’s due at the end of the week, so… 上面说周末就要交 所以…
[03:56] End of the week? That’s like a month away. 周末 那还早着呢
[03:58] Gene, I think you should start the seeds soon 吉恩 我觉得你应该马上开始播种
[04:00] ’cause, you know, they take a few days to sprout. 因为要好几天才能发芽
[04:02] Like that one hair on Mom’s chin she always tweezes. 就像妈妈常用镊子拔的下巴上的那根毛
[04:04] It’s true. 没错
[04:05] Also, the sooner you start ’em, 而且 开始得越早
[04:06] the sooner we can watch those little guys grow. 就能越早观察那些小菜苗生长
[04:09] Hold on, Dad. Snowstorm. 等等 爸 暴风雪来了
[04:10] Gene, can you maybe stop playing that for a second? 吉恩 能不能先别玩了
[04:13] But Purrbo is chilly. 但是猫宝怕冷
[04:14] And he looks good in everything. 而且它穿什么都好看
[04:16] Oh, Teddy texted: “Don’t forget, 泰迪发短信说 “别忘了
[04:18] tomorrow 8:00 a.M. To 8:00 p.M. That’s the window.” 明天早八点到晚八点是窗口期”
[04:21] Are we getting a new window? Ooh la la. 我们要装新窗户了吗 好耶
[04:23] No, no, a delivery window. 不是 不是 是派送时间
[04:25] Teddy’s having his salmon sent to us 泰迪要把他的三文鱼寄到我们这
[04:27] ’cause he’s out of town. 因为他有事要出门
[04:28] Is this the kind of fun adult stuff 这是我们应该抱以期待的
[04:29] we have to look forward to? 成年以后的消遣吗
[04:31] Well, you know, you can also drink. 成年以后还可以喝酒
[04:32] Drinking’s pretty cool. 喝酒挺酷的
[04:34] I mean, it’s not cool. It’s not cool. 不酷 不酷
[04:36] Lin, should we be worried 琳 我们的儿子
[04:37] that our son is obsessed with a game 沉迷于一个给猫穿脱衣服的游戏
[04:39] where you just dress a cat and that’s it? 我们该为此担心吗
[04:41] I don’t think so. 不用担心
[04:42] I mean, you get obsessed with things, too. 你也有着迷的东西
[04:44] Remember when you got really into soap carving? 还记得你痴迷于雕肥皂吗
[04:46] Every soap in our house was shaped like a little duck. 我们家每块肥皂都被雕成了小鸭子
[04:48] – Sort of. – Yeah, but I get obsessed -算鸭子吧 -但我着迷的
[04:50] with interesting things. 是有趣的事情
[04:51] Right, sure. 行吧
[04:52] You know what? Maybe I could help Gene 也许我可以帮吉恩
[04:53] with his microgreens project. 做沙拉菜苗作业
[04:54] Show him how fun it can be. 让他体会到其中的乐趣
[04:56] I mean, we could have a mini farm in our apartment. 我们可以在家里弄个迷你农场
[04:58] Who wouldn’t want a mini farm in their apartment? 谁不想在自家弄个迷你农场呢
[05:00] Me. I don’t want a bunch of mini animals in here. 我 我不想家里有一群迷你动物
[05:03] – This place would stink. – No, Lin, that’s not… -会很臭的 -不是 琳 那不是…
[05:05] Anyway, my point is 我的意思是
[05:06] I think he’s just too distracted by that cat game. 我感觉猫游戏占用他太多时间了
[05:09] Oh, a mini tractor could be fun, though. 迷你拖拉机可能还挺有趣
[05:11] Tiny little haystacks. 迷你干草垛
[05:12] Yep. Okay. Well, I’m gonna go get water. 行吧 我去拿点水喝
[05:15] Oh, get me some, too. And a little snack. 给我也拿一些 再拿点零食
[05:17] – Maybe a cookie. – Sure. -一块曲奇啥的 -好
[05:18] – And some crackers. – Really? -还有脆饼干 -认真的吗
[05:19] Yeah. And cheese, with the crackers. 对 还有奶酪 配脆饼干
[05:21] And arrange it a little bit. 稍微摆下盘
[05:23] Gene, what are you doing out of bed with the laptop? 吉恩 你不睡觉在干嘛 还开着电脑
[05:26] Oh, hey, Dad. 爸爸
[05:27] I’m just talking to some people on a Purrbo forum. 我在猫宝论坛和别人聊天
[05:29] Okay. What people are you talking to? 好吧 在和什么人聊天
[05:32] Purrbo people, or “Purrbs,” As they call themselves. 玩猫宝的人 他们自称”喵人”
[05:34] Which is delightful. 很妙的叫法
[05:36] Apparently, there’s a trick where, 我听说了一个窍门
[05:37] if you press both buttons at the same time, 如果同时按两个按钮
[05:39] Purrbo will cycle through all the outfits 猫宝会轮流穿
[05:40] you’ve ever changed him into. 你给他换过的所有衣服
[05:42] Wow, I-I did not know that. 这我还真不知道
[05:44] Hey, so I was thinking I could help you 我在想 我可以帮你
[05:46] with that microgreens project for school. 做学校的沙拉菜苗作业
[05:47] You know how to help with school? 你居然知道怎么辅导作业
[05:49] I mean, no, not usually, 不是 通常来说不行
[05:51] but I feel like I can help with this project. 不过我觉得这个项目我可以
[05:53] Okay. If you want to. 好吧 如果你想的话
[05:54] So that sounds like fun, right? 听起来挺有趣对吧
[05:56] Doing this project together, 一起做项目
[05:58] learning about new, interesting things 从中学习有趣的新知识
[06:00] instead of things that might be making your brain bad? 而不是让你脑子坏掉的东西
[06:05] Gene, you’re picturing me as that cat, aren’t you? 吉恩 你在把我想象成那只猫对吧
[06:08] No. Okay, a little. 没有 好吧 一点点
[06:13] Morning, my little glories. 早上好 我的宝贝们
[06:14] Wait. Is this breakfast? 等一下 这是早餐吗
[06:16] This is Gene’s microgreens project. 这是吉恩的沙拉菜苗作业
[06:17] – Are we eating it? – No, no. I’m making eggs. -我们要吃这个吗 -不是 我在煎蛋
[06:20] I’ll never make you eat vegetables for breakfast, sweetie. 我永远不会让你们早餐吃蔬菜的 宝贝
[06:22] I love you, Mom. 我爱你 妈妈
[06:23] So, Gene, you want to get started on planting some seeds 吉恩 我们来播种种子吧
[06:26] and, you know, maybe put Purrbo down for a sec? 先把猫宝放在一边
[06:29] Gene, seriously. 吉恩 我认真的
[06:30] Yep, yep. Okay. Putting it down. 行行 好的 这就放下
[06:32] So, first, we take two wet paper towels 首先 我们准备两张湿纸巾
[06:34] and put them on the bottom of one of the trays. 把它们放在一个托盘上
[06:37] Quick outfit change for a rainy day, and go. 下雨了 快速换个装 搞定
[06:40] And now we sprinkle the seeds. 然后撒下种子
[06:41] Yeah. You want to just start the sprinkling 好 你先撒着
[06:43] – and I’ll catch up? – Gene, come on. -我马上来 -吉恩 别这样
[06:44] – This is the fun part. – Obviously. -这是最有趣的环节 -肉眼可见的有趣
[06:46] All right. Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle. 好吧 我撒 我撒 我撒 我撒
[06:49] – Okay. Are we done? – Almost. -好了吗 -差不多了
[06:50] I’m just gonna spread these out a little. 我把它们拨开一点
[06:52] Not that you didn’t sprinkle them really good. 没有说你撒得不好的意思
[06:55] One more thing. We have to put another tray 最后一步 把另一个托盘
[06:57] on top of this one to block out the light. 放在这个上面 遮挡阳光
[06:58] It’s called the blackout phase. 这叫遮光阶段
[07:00] It helps the microgreens grow more long and more tender. 能让沙拉菜苗长得更长 更嫩
[07:03] More tender? 更嫩
[07:04] These microgreens sound like great boyfriend material. 这些沙拉菜苗听起来是当好男友的料
[07:07] You’re not listening to any of this, are you, Gene? 你一句话都没听 对吧 吉恩
[07:09] Okay. Here’s breakfast. 好了 早餐来了
[07:10] Bon appétoot. I’m gonna head downstairs 用餐鱼块 我去楼下了
[07:12] and wait for Teddy’s salmon delivery. 要帮泰迪收三文鱼快递
[07:13] No one tell him I was two minutes late. 别告诉他我晚了两分钟
[07:15] Delivery Teddy is a little intense. 泰迪在收快递这事上有点神经质
[07:17] Oh, wait. I just remembered 等下 我才想起来
[07:19] I was gonna go to the store today 我今天要去商店
[07:20] and get a few things we need. 采购来着
[07:21] Louise and Tina, 露易丝 蒂娜
[07:23] can you go pick up some stuff for me after school? 你俩放学后能帮我跑个腿吗
[07:25] Gene, you should come home and keep working 吉恩 你放学后直接回家
[07:27] on your cool mini-greens project with your cool dad. 和你超酷爸继续做超酷的菜苗作业
[07:29] Sure, we can go, but our rates have gone up 我们可以去 但跟上次相比
[07:31] since we last ran errands for you. 我们的服务涨价了
[07:33] You mean from zero? 你是说从零元往上涨吗
[07:34] What you asking for? 你要什么
[07:35] – We get some candy from the store. – Okay. -我们要买点糖果 -可以
[07:37] Oh, me candy also. 我也要糖果
[07:38] And we get to keep the change. 并且找零归我们
[07:39] Just the coins. Paper money comes back to me. 硬币归你们 纸币拿回来给我
[07:42] We’ll check out our other offers 那我们要看看其他客户的报价
[07:43] – and let you know. – Louise. -再回复你 -露易丝
[07:45] – Fine, we’ll go. – Yay. -好吧 我们去 -太好了
[07:47] I know Mom’s expecting us to bring back some bills, 妈妈以为我们会拿纸币回去
[07:49] but it’s not our fault they gave us our change in all coins. 但是他们全找硬币也不能怪我们
[07:52] I mean, you did say, “Don’t give us any bills. 是你说的 “别找纸币
[07:54] That creepy eye pyramid freaks us out.” 我们害怕纸币上长眼睛的金字塔”
[07:56] Sticky hand? I’m buying. I mean Mom’s buying. 黏黏手掌 我买了 准确说是妈妈买了
[07:59] – I’m good. – Hey, remember that thing? -我不用了 -记得这个东西吗
[08:01] Oh, yeah. The spaceship kiddie ride thing. 当然 小孩骑的宇宙飞船
[08:02] We used to pretend we were astronauts on a mission 我们以前假装是做任务的宇航员
[08:04] for Gene to be the first person to poop on the moon. 要让吉恩成为第一个在月球上拉屎的人
[08:06] Yeah. He said that’s what the craters were for. 对 他说月球上的陨石坑就是用来拉屎的
[08:08] I felt bad for the craters. 陨石坑好可怜
[08:10] You know, we have all this change. 我们有这么多零钱
[08:12] Should we take a trip to the moon for old times’ sake? 要不要坐一次怀怀旧
[08:15] Visit some old moon poops? 去看看以前拉在月球上的屎
[08:16] Oh. I guess. I don’t think we can both fit. 可以啊 但是坐不下我们两个吧
[08:19] Why don’t you go first? 要不你先坐吧
[08:19] I was already climbing in, but okay. 我同意 我已经在往里爬了
[08:21] Here. Hold these. 来 拿着
[08:22] And don’t eat all the red ones. 别吃红色的
[08:23] Or the green ones. Or the yellow ones. 绿的也不行 黄的也不行
[08:25] So just the black ones, then? 所以只能吃黑色的吗
[08:26] – Not those, either. – Okay. -黑的也不能吃 -好吧
[08:28] And blast off! 点火起飞
[08:31] Kind of slower and more boring than I remember. 比记忆中的更慢更无聊
[08:34] Yeah. I don’t even think that’s how spaceships move. 对 宇宙飞船应该不是这样飞的
[08:36] Hey. Hold something out, 拿点什么出来
[08:37] and I’ll slap it with this sticky hand. 我用这只黏黏手掌来粘
[08:39] Hold out a jelly bean. 拿颗软糖豆出来
[08:40] That might be impossible, but… 这不太可能 但…
[08:42] Oh, you got it. Do it again. 还真粘到了 再来一次
[08:44] – Yes! – Whoa. -太棒了 -真厉害
[08:45] Hey, I think we just invented an amazing new thing. 我感觉我们刚发明了一个很棒的东西
[08:48] Are we gonna be wealthy now? 我们是不是要发财了
[08:49] I think so. Or we just found 我想是的 也可能我们只是
[08:50] a new complicated way to eat jelly beans. 发现了如何更麻烦地吃软糖豆
[08:52] Yeah, we did. 对 没错
[08:55] I can’t believe Teddy’s package never came. 泰迪的包裹居然一直没送来
[08:57] I had to be at the restaurant for 12 hours today for nothing. 我在餐馆白白耗了12小时
[09:00] I mean, it’s how we try to make a living. 餐馆也是我们工作维生的地方
[09:03] Never mind. 当我没说
[09:03] And Teddy just texted 泰迪刚刚发短信来说
[09:05] that now the package is coming tomorrow. 包裹明天送到
[09:07] That’s annoying. 太烦人了
[09:08] Should we stop being friends with him? 我们要不要和他绝交
[09:10] No. Maybe. No. 不必 也许吧 还是不了
[09:11] Oh, Tina, Louise, that reminds me. 蒂娜 露易丝 这提醒我了
[09:13] Can you go to the store again tomorrow after school? 你们明天放学后能再去趟商店吗
[09:16] I forgot to put laundry detergent on the list, 我忘买洗衣液了
[09:17] and we need it bad. 我们现在亟需洗衣液
[09:18] I’ve been wearing the same socks for three days, 我同一双袜子已连续穿三天了
[09:20] and my feet are getting all cranky and stanky. 我的脚现在又臭又难受
[09:22] Sure, Mom. We can go back to the store. 好的 妈妈 没问题
[09:23] Wait a sec. Did you guys give me back my change? 等等 你们把找零给我了吗
[09:26] Sorry. They just gave us coins. 抱歉 只找了硬币
[09:28] They had no small bills. 他们没小额纸钞了
[09:29] They said they got rid of them 据说因为面额太小
[09:31] ’cause they were just too small. Right, Tina? 他们打算不用了 是吧 蒂娜
[09:33] – Yeah. – All right. -对 -好吧
[09:35] Hey, Gene, should we take a peek at your seeds? 吉恩 要不要去看下你的种子
[09:37] See if anything grew from this afternoon? 看看下午有没有长出什么来
[09:38] Maybe, you know, take some measurements for your report? 可以测量一下 好写你的报告
[09:41] I mean, it’s hard to concentrate on TV 种了沙拉菜苗后
[09:43] when we’ve got microgreens growing, right? 连看电视都很难集中了 对吧
[09:45] I don’t want to bother them. 我并不想打扰它们
[09:46] Come on. It’s probably too soon, 走嘛 虽然现在可能为时过早
[09:48] but maybe a radical or two has sprouted. 但也可能一两个胚根[激进派]已经发出来了
[09:49] Radical? Are these seeds hippies? 激进派 那些种子是嬉皮士吗
[09:52] No. according to your worksheet, 不 按你练习册上的说法
[09:54] radical is the name of the first thing 种子中首先萌发的
[09:56] that sprouts out of the seed. 称为胚根
[09:57] I think we should call it the sprouty outy thingy. 那应该就叫它”先出来的东东”
[09:59] Purrbo agrees. 猫宝也同意
[10:00] Oh, no. He’s just cold. 不 它只是冷了
[10:23] – Hey, Gene. – Oh, hey, Dad. -吉恩 -爸爸
[10:25] I can’t stay long. 我不能待太久
[10:25] I got to get back to the restaurant. 得马上去餐厅
[10:26] But I just wanted to see how your observations were going. 就想看看你的菜苗观察进行得怎么样了
[10:29] Did anything grow while you were at school? 你在学校期间它们长了吗
[10:31] Okay, I did come up here and peek earlier. 其实我早些时候已经来偷看了一眼
[10:33] They’re growing, and they’re amazing, right? 长出来了 超棒的 对吧
[10:35] Speaking of amazing, listen to this. 说到棒 听听这个
[10:40] Yeah. okay, Gene, 行 好吧 吉恩
[10:42] your microgreens observation project is due tomorrow, 你的沙拉菜苗观察作业明天就要交了
[10:45] and you’ve barely observed it. 而你几乎没观察
[10:47] I’ve observed it. The seeds grew, right? 我观察了 种子发芽生长了 对吧
[10:49] I mean, I don’t want to use the word “Predictable,” But… 我不想说这是”可预料的” 但是
[10:51] Okay. That’s it. Look, I don’t want to do this, 好了 听着 我不想这么做
[10:53] but I’ve got to take away Purrbo 但我必须拿走你的猫宝
[10:55] until you finish the microgreens project. 等你做完沙拉菜苗作业后再给你
[10:56] What? No! 什么 不
[10:57] Gene, you need to focus on the sprouts, 吉恩 你要对菜苗上心
[10:59] not to mention it’s interesting. 更别说这很有趣
[11:01] I mean, we grew food in your room. 我们在你的房间里种了食物
[11:03] I’ve grown food in my room before. 我在我的房间里种过食物
[11:05] I mean, stuff has grown on the food 我放在房间的东西上
[11:06] I’ve had in my room, but same dif. 长了食物 但差不多
[11:08] Okay, I’m taking this. Give it to me. 好了 我要拿走了 给我
[11:10] No, no, no, no, no! 不不不不不
[11:11] Okay, but listen to me. Purrbo could die. 好 但听我说 猫宝会死的
[11:14] – You have to keep him alive. – I’ll keep him alive. -你要让它活着 -我会让它活着的
[11:17] – Promise to keep him alive! – I promise. -发誓你会让它活着 -我发誓
[11:19] I mean, it doesn’t seem like that hard of a game. 这个游戏看起来不太难
[11:21] What do the buttons do? 这些按键什么用来着
[11:23] Gene, it’ll be fine. 吉恩 不会有事的
[11:24] Now get to work on your report, all right? 快去开始做你的报告 好吗
[11:26] Don’t let him freeze! And don’t let him overheat! 别让它冻着 别让它太热
[11:28] And don’t put him in a turtleneck! He hates that! 别给它穿圆翻领毛衣 它不喜欢
[11:34] So get this. 看看这个
[11:35] Teddy said they haven’t shipped the salmon yet. 泰迪说他们还没有开始配送三文鱼
[11:37] They think it’s gonna go out today. Unbelievable. 他们说今天会出货 难以置信
[11:39] I mean, is the salmon nervous about flying or something? 三文鱼是害怕飞行还是怎么的
[11:41] Have a couple drinks, salmon. 喝几杯小酒吧 三文鱼
[11:43] Also, I’m pretty sure Louise and Tina 还有 我很确定露易丝和蒂娜
[11:45] chugged all the milk and then said we’re out of milk 喝完了所有的牛奶 然后说我们没有了
[11:46] so they can go to the store again. 这样她们就可以再去商店了
[11:48] These errands are getting pretty expensive 这差事太耗钱了
[11:49] with how much they’re skimming off the top 鬼知道她们从中扣了多少钱
[11:51] to do whatever it is they’re doing. 来做她们想做的事
[11:53] – Yeah! – Yes! -太好了 -太好了
[11:54] We are the world champions at this. 我们会成为世界冠军的
[11:56] Take that, France! 接招吧 法国
[11:58] What was that? 那是什么
[11:59] Was that the cat game? 是那个猫的游戏吗
[12:00] Yeah, I promised Gene I’d take care of it. 是的 我向吉恩保证了我会照顾好它
[12:02] Looks like it’s windy. 似乎刮风了
[12:03] So I guess I press this button? 我猜我该按这个按钮
[12:06] And there’s a jacket, and that’s it. 换上了夹克 应该是这样了
[12:09] Did you play the confiscation card 你是本打算没收游戏机
[12:10] and now you’re on Purrbo duty 却摊上了养猫的任务
[12:12] and no one’s laughing at you at all? 还没有人嘲笑你吗
[12:13] You saw how he is with this thing, Lin. 你看到他对此有多么沉迷 琳
[12:15] I had no choice. 我没办法
[12:16] And also, maybe this is the parental move of the year 或许这会成为年度最佳教育方式
[12:20] and people will want me to write parenting books, 人们会想让我出一本教育书
[12:22] and I won’t dedicate my books to you. 我不会在我的书里提到你
[12:24] Now it’s sunny. 现在是晴天了
[12:25] This isn’t fun. I-I don’t even like dressing myself. 这不好玩 我甚至不喜欢给自己穿衣服
[12:28] It shows. 确实
[12:29] – Hey, Bob. Hey, Linda. – Joel! -鲍勃 琳达 你们好 -乔尔
[12:31] What happened to your arm? 你的胳膊怎么了
[12:32] I slipped on a wet floor. 我在湿地板上滑倒了
[12:34] You know that phrase “slippery when wet”? 你知道那句话吗 “小心地滑”
[12:35] Turns out not just the name of a Bon Jovi album. 事实证明那不仅仅是邦乔维的专辑名
[12:39] You give floors a bad name. 你居然说地板的坏话
[12:40] Here, let me come out and help you. 让我来帮你
[12:42] – Thanks, Joel. – See you, Bob. -谢谢你 乔尔 -再见 鲍勃
[12:44] Hey, Dad, I’m confused about what I’m supposed to measure, 爸 我不知道我该去测量
[12:46] the leafy thing or the long thing. 带叶的那部分还是长的那部分
[12:48] The long thing. It’s called a stem, I think. 长的那部分 我想那叫茎
[12:51] Here, let me put this inside, and I’ll come up and help. 好了 我先把这个放进去 再出来帮你
[12:53] Okay. So how’s Purrbo? Does he miss me? 好的 猫宝怎么样了 它想我了吗
[12:56] He’s fine. He’s right he… 它挺好的 它就在…
[12:57] – Oh, no. – What? -糟糕 -怎么了
[13:00] I had Purrbo in my hand when I went to get the bread, 我去取面包的时候 手里握着猫宝
[13:02] and I must have put it down inside the truck. 我肯定是把它放在卡车里了
[13:05] – What?! – Oh, Gene. -什么 -吉恩
[13:07] it’ll be okay. We’ll get him back. 它会没事的 我去把它找回来
[13:09] We’d better find him soon, 我们最好快点找到它
[13:10] or Purrbo’s gonna get a sunburn 否则猫宝会晒伤
[13:11] or a rainburn, all of the burns! 或者被雨淋伤 遍体鳞伤
[13:14] This is a nightmare! 这简直是噩梦
[13:15] Nightmares are just insights into suppressed emotions! 噩梦只是在表现你被压抑的情绪
[13:21] Pick up, pick up, pick up. 接电话 接电话 接电话
[13:22] Crap. Went to voice mail. 该死 是语音信箱
[13:23] Hey, Joel. It’s Bob. 你好 乔尔 我是鲍勃
[13:25] I think I accidentally 我不小心
[13:26] left my son’s little cat game thing 把我儿子的小猫游戏机
[13:27] in the back of your truck. 落在你卡车后面了
[13:28] Tell Purrbo to be strong! 告诉猫宝要坚强
[13:30] Tell him Gene loves him! 告诉它吉恩爱它
[13:32] You probably heard that. 你可能已经听到了
[13:33] C-Could you please call me when you get this? 听到这条消息能回个电话吗
[13:35] Thanks. Okay. So Joel will call me back, 谢谢 好了 乔尔会回我电话的
[13:38] and then we’ll go pick it up. 然后我们就去接它回来
[13:41] I got to run to the bathroom. 我得赶快去趟厕所
[13:42] Bob, can you keep an eye out for Teddy’s salmon? 鲍勃 你能不能看着点泰迪的三文鱼
[13:44] And that’s not a fun euphemism. 别想歪 我是说真的三文鱼
[13:46] Okay. Gene, I’m really, really sorry 好的 吉恩 真的很对不起
[13:48] I left Purrbo in Joel’s truck, 我把猫宝落在乔尔的卡车上了
[13:49] but he’ll call back soon. 但他马上会回电话的
[13:51] In the meantime, 与此同时
[13:52] how about we finish your microgreens project? 我们把你的沙拉菜苗作业做完如何
[13:54] Purrbo would want you to. 猫宝会希望你这样做的
[13:56] You don’t understand, Dad. 你不明白 爸爸
[13:57] If Purrbo dies, I have to start over with a new cat, 要是猫宝死了 我就要重新开始照顾一只新猫
[14:00] and the history of all the outfits 之前我为它换过的
[14:01] I’ve ever changed him into erases. 所有装扮就都消失了
[14:03] We need to find him now! 我们现在就得找到它
[14:05] Gene, what are we supposed to do, 吉恩 我们还能怎么办啊
[14:06] just drive around with the windows down 开车把车窗打开
[14:08] screaming “Joel” and hoping he hears us? 大喊乔尔的名字祈祷他能听到吗
[14:10] Joel! 乔尔
[14:12] This is ridiculous. We should go home 这太荒唐了 我们应该回家
[14:14] and finish your microgreens project. 然后完成你的沙拉菜苗作业
[14:16] Disagree! This is way more important 我不同意 这个比测量
[14:18] than measuring paper towel plants. 厨房纸种出来的植物重要太多了
[14:20] What is the point of that anyway? 那个东西有什么意义啊
[14:22] Maybe it’s to help feed the world? 也许对全球食物供应有帮助啊
[14:23] What’s the point of Purrbo? 猫宝又有什么意义啊
[14:25] To dress a cat appropriately for the weather! 根据天气状况给猫换合适的衣服啊
[14:27] Are we really having this debate? 我们真的要争论这个吗
[14:29] Joel! 乔尔
[14:31] Oh, my God. Wait. 天啊 等等
[14:32] Are those your sisters riding on that thing 那是你的姐妹们
[14:34] that’s supposed to be for little kids? 在坐那个本该给小孩玩的东西吗
[14:36] What are you guys doing? 你们在干什么呢
[14:38] Shopping for Mom. What are you doing? 帮妈妈买东西 你们在干什么
[14:40] We don’t have time for Operation Moon Poops! 我们没时间搞”月球便便行动”了
[14:43] We’re looking for the bun delivery guy. 我们在找送面包的人
[14:45] – Aren’t we all? – He has Purrbo, damn it! -我们不是都在找吗 -猫宝在他手里 该死
[14:47] – Have you seen him? – I don’t know. -你见过他吗 -不知道
[14:49] Maybe a couple quarters would jog my memory. 几个硬币说不定能唤起我的记忆
[14:51] Oh, can you take this home to Mom? 可以把这个给妈妈吗
[14:52] – Okay. Wh-What’s in here? – Milk. -好的 里面装的什么 -牛奶
[14:54] – It’s warm. – That’s, weird. -它是温热的 -好奇怪啊
[14:56] It was cold an hour ago. 一个小时前它还是冷的
[14:58] We got to go! We got to go! 我们得走了 我们得走了
[14:59] Okay. Okay. Okay. 好的 好的 好的
[15:01] Hope you ordered a burger, ’cause I brought you one. 希望你点了个汉堡 因为我给你拿了个汉堡来
[15:05] Oh, no! 不
[15:07] – What? – No! -什么 -不
[15:08] No! Why? 不 为什么
[15:11] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[15:12] I missed the delivery! 我错过了配送
[15:14] Teddy, I’m so sorry! 泰迪 真抱歉
[15:16] Can I just get that burger from you real quick? 我可以拿一下你手里的汉堡吗
[15:18] Stupid, stupid salmon! 该死的 该死的三文鱼
[15:20] – Joel! – That’s it. -乔尔 -够了
[15:22] We’re done. I’m turning around. We’re going home. 不找了 我现在调头 我们回家
[15:24] What? No! Admit it, Dad. 什么 不 承认吧 爸爸
[15:26] You never cared about Purrbo. 你从没关心过猫宝
[15:28] That’s not true, Gene. 不是这样 吉恩
[15:29] I mean, I don’t, really. Sorry. 确实 不关心 抱歉
[15:31] You and I just have different relationships with Purrbo. 我们俩和猫宝的关系确实不一样
[15:34] Jealous much? There’s Joel! 在吃醋吗 那是乔尔
[15:36] – Joel! – Joel! -乔尔 -乔尔
[15:38] Bob, what’s going on? 鲍勃 怎么了
[15:39] Is there an obvious problem with your buns? 给你送去的面包有什么明显的问题吗
[15:41] Could you tell that I kneaded them with my forehead? 你看的出来我是用前额揉的面团吗
[15:42] No, no. I left you a message. 不 不 我给你留了一条消息
[15:44] I’m pretty sure I left my son’s game 我把儿子的游戏落到
[15:45] in the back of your truck. 你的货车后车厢里了
[15:46] Can we take a quick look? 我们能稍微看一下吗
[15:48] – Oh, sure. – There it is. -可以 -在这
[15:50] Purrbo! 猫宝
[15:51] He froze to death! 他冻死了
[15:53] No…! 不
[15:56] Oh, my God. Gene, I’m so sorry. 天啊 吉恩 我很抱歉
[16:00] – Hey, Bob. – Yeah? -鲍勃 -什么
[16:01] Is it rude if I gently move your son 我要是轻柔地把你儿子从我货车
[16:03] away from the back of my truck, 后备箱移出来 关上门
[16:04] close the doors and drive away? 开车走 会很粗鲁吗
[16:07] I’ll-I’ll move him. 我会 我会移开他
[16:11] – I’m so sorry, Gene. – Just get me home. -我很抱歉 吉恩 -带我回家就好
[16:14] I need to get on the Purrbo forum. 我得登录猫宝论坛
[16:16] I’m going as fast as I can. 我已经在尽快开了
[16:17] Look, I know you’re really mad at me 听着 我知道你对我很生气
[16:19] and you probably want some space, 你可能也想一个人呆会
[16:21] but maybe you can start over with a new Purrbo. 但你也许可以再养一只新的猫宝
[16:24] How dare you! 你怎么能这么说
[16:25] His sweet little kitty body isn’t even cold yet. 猫宝幼小可爱的尸骨还没寒呢
[16:28] I mean, it is because you let him freeze to death. 都是因为你它才冻死的
[16:31] Again, I’m so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[16:32] Plus, I don’t want a new Purrbo. 另外 我也不想要一只新的猫宝
[16:34] I want this one with my outfits history. 我想要这只 和我之前的套装
[16:36] That’s probably gone forever, 这可能永远消失了
[16:38] like kitty litter in the wind. 就像消失在风中的猫砂
[16:40] Do you, want me to tell you a story? 你想 让我给你讲个故事吗
[16:43] That used to make you feel better when you were little. 你小的时候听故事会有用
[16:45] No! Maybe. 不 也许可以试试
[16:46] Okay. once upon a time, there was, a cat. 好的 从前有一只猫
[16:51] Oh, shoot. Sorry. 该死 抱歉
[16:52] I don’t know why I said that. It just came out. 我不知道自己为什么这么说 话就这么出来了
[16:55] That’s 19, which is one away from 20. 这是19 比20少一
[16:58] Which is the most amount of jelly beans 这可能是有人用黏黏手掌
[16:59] anyone has ever gotten with a sticky hand ever. 碰过的最多数量的软糖豆了
[17:02] And the most jelly beans someone’s sister has ever 这也可能是有人的姐姐用手捧着袋子
[17:04] held up for them to hit with a sticky hand ever, probably. 让黏黏手掌去碰糖果最多的软糖豆了
[17:07] – Yep. – Excuse me. We got a complaint -是的 -不好意思 我们收到了一则投诉
[17:09] that you two have been hogging the spaceship. 你们两个一直霸占着太空船
[17:11] Who, us? 谁 我们
[17:13] No. We just got here. 没有 我们刚到
[17:15] Aren’t you guys a little old to be riding this thing? 你们坐这个是不是年纪有点大了
[17:17] Excuse me? I’m four, and she’s five, 你说什么 我四岁 她五岁
[17:20] and we’re tall for our age. 我们只是个子高了点
[17:22] Well, anyway, please vacate the ship. 随便了 请把飞船让出来
[17:24] Wait. No, you got to let us keep going. 等等 不行 你得让我们继续
[17:26] We’re about to catch our 20th jelly bean with a sticky hand. 我们就要用黏黏手掌第20次抓到软糖豆了
[17:29] Do you have any idea what that means? 你知道这意味着什么吗
[17:30] No. I’m not sure what you’re saying. 不 我不知道你在说什么
[17:32] It means we’re about to make history here. 这意味着 我们马上就要创造历史了
[17:35] Oh, great. The ride stopped. 不好 飞船停了
[17:37] Okay, buckaroo. Your turn. 好了 小牛仔 轮到你了
[17:39] – Are you serious? – Yes. -你是认真的吗 -是的
[17:40] Fine. But this store is ageist. 好 你这家店搞年龄歧视
[17:42] Yeah. And also, 对 还有
[17:44] when sticky hand jelly beaning is a professional sport, 等到用黏黏手掌粘软糖豆变成职业运动时
[17:46] – you’re gonna look like a fool. – You make me sick! -你就知道自己多蠢了 -你真让我恶心
[17:49] Stupid missed delivery slip. 该死的 错过快递了
[17:53] It’s Teddy. 是泰迪
[17:54] – You get it. – Huh? -你接 -什么
[17:54] No, no. That’s crazy. 不不 真是疯了
[17:56] Just kidding. You enjoy your meal. 开个玩笑 你慢慢吃
[17:57] – Hi, Teddy. – Hey, Lin. -你好 泰迪 -你好 琳
[17:59] I’m at the beach looking at the ocean, 我正在沙滩看着大海
[18:00] where fish live, and it made me think of salmon, 就是鱼住的地方 这让我想到了三文鱼
[18:03] so I thought I’d check in. 所以我想问问
[18:04] Yeah, yeah. how’s your mom doing? 对 你妈妈怎么样了
[18:07] Has she been hanging a whole lot of tens? 她是不是黑了很多
[18:08] Mom’s doing great. 妈妈很好
[18:09] She’s making me take slo-mo videos of her surfing. 她让我拍了很多她冲浪的慢动作视频
[18:12] She said she’s gonna figure out a way to monetize it. 她说 她要想办法用视频赚钱
[18:14] I don’t really get how. 我不知道该怎么做到
[18:15] – That’s fun. – Yeah. So, any updates, -真有趣 -是啊 有新消息吗
[18:18] fish-related or otherwise? 跟鱼有关的 或者无关的
[18:20] Listen, Teddy, I got to tell you something. 听着 泰迪 我有事情要告诉你
[18:22] Okay. 好啊
[18:23] Hi. Are you, Linda Belcher? 你好 你是琳达·贝尔彻吗
[18:25] Yes! Oh, my God. Thank you. 是的 天啊 谢谢
[18:27] A package just arrived, 刚到了一个包裹
[18:29] and-and it says “Perishable” on the box, and “Alaska.” 盒子上面写着”易变质” 还有”阿拉斯加州”
[18:32] Lin, it’s got to be the salmon. 琳 一定是三文鱼
[18:33] – So I didn’t miss the delivery. – What? -所以我没错过快递 -什么
[18:35] But then what was this? 那这是什么
[18:36] Oh, it was Bob’s special insoles. 是鲍勃的特别鞋垫
[18:38] Oh, he’s gonna be sad. 他会伤心的
[18:40] He was really excited about those. 他真的很期待鞋垫
[18:41] Teddy, I’m gonna put the salmon in the freezer right now. 泰迪 我现在去把三文鱼放冰箱里
[18:43] Great. Thanks. Hey, Lin, I ordered some ribs 太好了 谢谢 琳 我还买了点排骨
[18:46] and had them sent to you guys as a thank-you. 我把排骨寄给你们当谢礼了
[18:48] The delivery should come between 5:00 A.M. And 3:00 P.M. 快递应该会在早上5点和下午3点间到
[18:51] – Oh, God. – You got to dip it in the vinegar, -天啊 -你必须把排骨蘸醋吃
[18:53] – which I had sent separately. – Oh, no, no, no. -醋我分开发了 -不不不
[18:55] And that’s coming sometime between 9:00 and 9:00. 醋会在早上9点和晚上9点间到
[18:58] No! 不是吧
[18:59] All right. Fine. I like ribs. 算了 没事 我喜欢排骨
[19:01] Okay, I searched the forum, and Meow-ton Abbey says 我搜索了论坛 喵顿修道院说
[19:04] you should be able to keep your history 你应该能够保存记录
[19:05] if you push a pin in the hole on the top of Purrbo 只要把针戳到猫宝上方的洞里
[19:08] and press both buttons at the same time. 再同时按下两个按键
[19:10] I guess Purrbo and I know each other well enough 我想我和猫宝已经足够熟悉了
[19:12] for me to do that to him. I’m gonna find a pushpin. 它会允许我戳它的 我去找图钉
[19:15] That looks like an active forum. 这看上去是个活跃的论坛
[19:17] It’s a very supportive and nurturing community. 这是个积极助人 非常有用的社区
[19:19] I was looking forward to posting something. 我之前还想在上面发帖呢
[19:21] My name was gonna be Bohemian Cat-sody. 网名就叫波西米亚狂喵曲
[19:24] – Nice. – Okay. Found a pin. -挺好 -找到了
[19:26] Here. Let me hold the pin in the hole, 给我 我把针插进去
[19:28] and y-you push the buttons. 你按住开机键
[19:29] – Come on, come on, come on. – Come on, come on, come on, -拜托 拜托 拜托 -拜托 拜托 拜托
[19:31] Purrbo. 猫宝
[19:32] – He’s back. – Yes! -他回来了 -太好了
[19:33] Hold on. 等等
[19:33] Let me see if my outfits are still there. 让我看看我的衣服还在不在
[19:36] – Yes! – Oh, thank God. -太好了 -谢天谢地
[19:38] I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m so happy 真是不敢相信 我很高兴
[19:40] to see that cat and his clothes again. 能再次见到这只猫和它的衣服
[19:41] – Now I can finish my project. – Great. -现在我能完成我的课题了 -太好了
[19:43] L-Let’s observe some sprouts. 我们来观察嫩苗吧
[19:45] Oh. Not that project. A Purrbo-based project. 不是这个作业 是跟猫宝相关的作业
[19:47] – A Purr-ject. – Oh. Wh-What is it? -喵题 -什么
[19:50] It’s not finished, but I’ll show you what I have so far. 虽然还没完成 但是我可以给你看看成果
[20:00] – Hey, that’s great, Gene. – Thank you. -真不错 吉恩 -谢谢
[20:02] I don’t know if anything has ever won every Oscar, 我不知道有什么作品得过所有奥斯卡奖
[20:04] but I feel like this has a shot. 但是我觉得这个有机会
[20:05] I mean, I have to admit I don’t love that game, 我必须承认我不喜欢这个游戏
[20:09] but look what you did. 但是看看你的成果
[20:10] You made something new and creative and fun with it 你用这个游戏做出了有创造力的东西
[20:12] because you’re interested in interesting things, 你喜欢有趣的东西
[20:15] which I wasn’t worried about at all that much. 但这个我之前也不担心
[20:18] I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time about Purrbo. 抱歉我在猫宝的事情上苛刻了一点
[20:20] That’s okay. I know it’s way over some people’s head. 没事 我知道这对有些人来说难以理解
[20:22] Yeah. But you know what? 但是你知道吗
[20:24] We should still probably finish your microgreens report. 我们还是要完成沙拉菜苗作业
[20:27] It is due tomorrow, right? 明天就要交了 对吧
[20:28] Maybe I just show my teacher this Purrbo thing 要不我给老师看我对猫宝的研究
[20:30] and say I took a different approach? 告诉他我选了另外的研究方向
[20:32] I don’t think that’ll work. 应该不行
[20:33] Can I at least dress the microgreens in little hats? 那我能给那些沙拉菜苗戴帽子吗
[20:35] – Sure. – Yeah! -好呀 -太好了
[20:38] So you guys finished both projects? 所以你们把两个作业都完成了
[20:40] – Yep. -Yeah. We made my Purrbo video, -没错 -我们给猫宝录了视频
[20:41] and we observed the heck out of some broccoli sprouts 而且我们还好好观察了西兰花菜苗
[20:44] to the point where I think they got uncomfortable. 我感觉它们都被看得不好意思了
[20:46] And you’ll be enjoying them with your meal this evening, 你们今晚又能享用到它们
[20:48] which I assume will make them happy. 我猜它们也为此高兴
[20:50] – Hey, Tina, hold up a sprout. – Okay. -蒂娜 拿个菜叶子 -好的
[20:52] – Yeah! – Nice. -太好了 -棒
[20:53] Ooh, sticky hand. 黏黏手掌
[20:54] Let me try. Oh, my face! 让我试试 我的脸
[21:13] – Purrbo. – That’s your name. -猫宝 -你叫猫宝
[21:17] – Purrbo. Purrbo. – Purrbo. Purrbo. -猫宝 猫宝 -猫宝 猫宝
[21:20] – Purrbo. Purrbo. – Purrbo. Purrbo. -猫宝 猫宝 -猫宝 猫宝
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme