时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 三”蚤”行[美国情景喜剧《三人行》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:22] | You’re a little groan-ier than usual this morning, Dad. | 你今早比平常还能哼唧 爸 |
[00:25] | I didn’t sleep great last night. | 我昨晚睡得不太好 |
[00:27] | Yeah, look at your eyes. | 看你的眼睛就知道了 |
[00:28] | The airlines would charge you extra for those bags. | 拖着这俩大眼袋上飞机 都要多收托运钱 |
[00:31] | Why couldn’t you sleep? | 为什么没睡好 |
[00:32] | Were you thinking about all the regrets you have? | 你在反思那些让你后悔的事情吗 |
[00:33] | So many, I’m guessing. | 那可太多了 我猜的 |
[00:35] | Yeah, but also, | 对 但是此外 |
[00:36] | sometimes your mom can get a little kicky. | 你们老妈有时候会有点爱踢腿 |
[00:39] | Oh, no, was I kicking? | 不会吧 我踢你了吗 |
[00:40] | A little. A lot. Very hard. | 有点 没少踢 还很有劲 |
[00:42] | Well, I was dreaming that I was a flapper. | 我梦见自己是个花蝴蝶 |
[00:44] | And you kicked Dad in his flaps? | 那你把老爸的”蝴蝶”给踢了 |
[00:46] | – Sorry, hon. – I mean, | -抱歉 亲爱的 -没关系 |
[00:47] | I’m tired, but it’s fine. | 我只是没睡好 |
[00:48] | I’ll just drink coffee pretty much all day. | 我喝一整天咖啡就好了 |
[00:50] | That’s healthy, right? | 没什么害处对吧 |
[00:51] | Yup, totally. Hey, guys, | 当然 话说各位 |
[00:53] | does anyone have a bunch of extra shelves | 你们有多的架子吗 |
[00:54] | – they want to give me? – Why? | -匀我几个行不 -为什么 |
[00:56] | ‘Cause I am going to be winning a ton of prizes at school | 因为我要从学校赢一堆奖回来 |
[00:58] | and I’m gonna need a place to put them all. | 得有个地方装那些东西 |
[01:00] | We’re starting a special unit on ancient Greece today, | 我们今天要开一科新课 讲古希腊 |
[01:02] | and I hear Ms. Padaro is pretty generous with the “Prizolas.” | 我听说帕达罗老师发奖品还挺勤快 |
[01:06] | She really is. | 是真的 |
[01:07] | Who do you think I got my mood ring from? | 你们知道我的情绪戒指哪来的吗 |
[01:09] | It was from her. | 就是她的奖品 |
[01:10] | Yeah, that unit was the highlight of my fourth grade. | 她的课是我四年级的高光时刻 |
[01:12] | Well, that and winning the long-distance pee-pee contest | 外加那次在男厕所赢得远距离 |
[01:15] | in the boys’ room, | 尿尿大赛 |
[01:15] | but I didn’t win for accuracy, I won for artistry. | 但我不是赢在精准 而是赢在艺术性 |
[01:18] | Also, I was alone. | 而且大赛只有我自己 |
[01:19] | Louise, I think you’re gonna like Ms. Padaro. | 露易丝 你会喜欢帕达罗老师的 |
[01:20] | You learn all about the Greek gods and goddesses | 你会学到超多古希腊的男女神 |
[01:22] | and how annoyed they always were with everyone. | 以及那些神怎么总是跟所有人生气 |
[01:24] | Yeah, just learning the steps | 学学成为神需要几步 |
[01:25] | to becoming a god would be great. | 这个就很好 |
[01:27] | You can be whatever you set your mind to be, sweetie. | 只要下决心 你可以成为任何人 亲爱的 |
[01:30] | Right, but maybe not a Greek god? | 确实 但也许希腊神不太行吧 |
[01:32] | Maybe not, maybe yes. Who knows, Bob? | 也许能成 也许不能 谁知道呢 鲍勃 |
[01:34] | Don’t squash her dreams, you puny human man. | 别否定她的梦想 渺小的人类 |
[01:37] | I’m gonna strike him down first. | 我第一个先打倒他 |
[01:40] | So Greece-y in here. | 这里好有希腊风情 |
[01:42] | I’m sitting next to Louise. I’m sitting next to Louise. | 我旁边是露易丝 我旁边是露易丝 |
[01:44] | And I’m sitting next to you. | 而我旁边是你 |
[01:46] | Okay, so, for the next two weeks, | 在接下来的两周里 |
[01:48] | you are ancient Greeks, | 我们要回到古希腊 |
[01:49] | and you will sit in the round, as the Greeks did. | 像希腊人一样 围坐成一圈 |
[01:52] | Doesn’t it feel more equal, more democratic? | 是不是感觉更平等民主了 |
[01:55] | Well, guess who invented democracy. | 猜猜是谁发明了民主 |
[01:56] | Miss America? | 美国小姐 |
[01:57] | – David Democracy? – Santa Claus? | -大卫·民主 -圣诞老人 |
[02:00] | No, but good guesses. | 都不是 但猜得很好 |
[02:02] | The ancient Greeks invented it. | 古希腊人发明了民主 |
[02:04] | Did you hear Ms. Padaro has a bunch of prizes you can win? | 你听说帕达罗老师会提供很多奖品吗 |
[02:06] | Oh, I’ve heard. | 当然听说了 |
[02:07] | When is she gonna talk about the coins? | 她什么时候才会提到硬币 |
[02:09] | I know, right? | 我也想问 |
[02:10] | I have a question about the coins and prizes. | 我有一个关于硬币和奖品的问题 |
[02:12] | That’s my question. | 那就是我的问题 |
[02:13] | – Yeah. – Okay, okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[02:15] | I will be quizzing you throughout the unit, | 上课期间 我会不定时提问 |
[02:17] | and if you give the right answer, you get one of these. | 如果你们答对了 就能获得一个金币 |
[02:20] | Nice. | 棒 |
[02:21] | I made these clay replicas of ancient Greek coins, | 我用黏土复刻了古希腊金币 |
[02:24] | and you can trade them in for prizes at this market. | 你们可以用它在这个集市上兑换奖品 |
[02:29] | Prizes. | 奖品 |
[02:30] | They look like they’re from the dollar store, | 这些奖品看起来像是从一元店买来的 |
[02:31] | so you know they’re expensive. | 所以肯定都很贵 |
[02:33] | It might finally be time for me to take a whack | 看来终于到我认真参与 |
[02:35] | at this class participation thing. | 课堂活动的时候了 |
[02:36] | Also, at the end of the unit, | 而且 在课程结束时 |
[02:38] | we’ll have a huge symposium, aka party. | 我们会办一个大型讨论会 也就是派对 |
[02:41] | The god Dionysus will keep the grape juice flowing. | 狄俄尼索斯会源源不断地提供葡萄汁 |
[02:44] | Oh, man! | 好耶 |
[02:46] | All right, who can tell me what that building is? Chloe. | 好了 谁能告诉我那栋建筑是什么 克洛伊 |
[02:49] | – The Parthenon? – Correct. | -帕特农神庙 -答对了 |
[02:52] | And the Parthenon is part of | 帕特农神庙隶属于 |
[02:54] | a larger group of historic buildings called the… | 哪个古建筑群呢 |
[02:57] | – Tommy. – The Acropolis? | -汤米 -雅典卫城 |
[02:58] | Correct. | 答对了 |
[02:59] | In the round? | 围成圈坐 |
[03:00] | More like she should turn around, am I right? Sheesh. | 她倒是转过身来啊 天呐 |
[03:03] | She’s being a real circle jerk. | 讨人厌的”圈”控 |
[03:04] | Next question, I’m just gonna jump on her like a backpack. | 下个问题 我要直接把答案甩她脸上 |
[03:08] | All right, I’m calling it. | 好了 睡觉吧 |
[03:09] | – Good night, sweetie. – Good night, Lin. | -晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 琳 |
[03:15] | Oh, my God, that was quick. | 天啊 今天来得够快的 |
[03:17] | Is she Charleston-ing? | 这是在跳查尔斯顿舞吗 |
[03:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | Oh, hey, Gene. What-what are you doing up? | 吉恩 你起来干什么 |
[03:25] | Hello, Father. I think I might need some nachos. | 老爸 我想我可能得吃点玉米片 |
[03:28] | No, Gene. No nachos. Go back to sleep. | 不行 吉恩 不能吃玉米片 回去睡觉 |
[03:30] | Also, I don’t think we have stuff for nachos. | 话说 我们应该没有做玉米片的东西 |
[03:32] | Not with that attitude. Hold on. | 你这种态度当然不会有 等等 |
[03:34] | If you’re sleeping on the couch, that means… | 如果你要睡沙发 这意味着… |
[03:36] | I could have a sleepover at Mom’s. | 我可以去妈妈房间过夜了 |
[03:38] | Am I dreaming or did I hear sleepover at Mom’s? | 有人在说去老妈房间睡吗 还是我在做梦 |
[03:40] | – Yup. It’s on. – Yes! | -没错 老妈房间开放 -太好了 |
[03:42] | You guys, seriously, be careful. | 说真的 你们两个小心点 |
[03:43] | She’s really kicky tonight. | 她今晚真的很能踢 |
[03:45] | Oh, she wouldn’t kick her kids. | 她不会踢她的孩子 |
[03:46] | – She loves us. – Is it a sleepover at Mom’s? | -她爱我们 -可以在妈妈房间过夜吗 |
[03:49] | -Yup. – May as well. | -对 -那我也去吧 |
[03:52] | Sleepover at Mom’s? All right! | 要在妈妈房间睡吗 好哟 |
[03:55] | But with lingering Dad smell. | 但这有爸残余的味道 |
[03:57] | Okay, Chloe and Kaylee got called on a bunch yesterday. | 克洛伊和凯莉昨天被点了好多次 |
[04:00] | Maybe we try to sit where they sat? | 我们要去坐他们的座位 |
[04:02] | Yeah, I want to sit in the splash zone, | 对 要坐”飞溅区” |
[04:03] | but for answering questions. | 回答问题的飞溅区 |
[04:05] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:08] | – This is my seat. – It was your seat yesterday. | -这是我的座位 -这是你昨天的座位 |
[04:10] | Now you can go sit in no-coins-ville. | 现在你该去坐”无币座位”了 |
[04:12] | But they’re all good seats. | 这些都是好座位 |
[04:14] | That’s the beauty of sitting in the round. | 这就是围坐的美妙之处 |
[04:16] | Well, it’s just that, yesterday, | 可是这边的座位 |
[04:17] | this seat got a lot of action, and not so much over there. | 昨天被点了好多次 那边的就没那么多 |
[04:20] | Let’s just stay in the same seats. | 大家还是坐回原来的座位吧 |
[04:21] | Keeps things simple, but don’t worry, Louise, | 简单点 不过别担心 露易丝 |
[04:23] | I see all, like the many-eyed giant, Argos. | 我都看得见 就像百眼巨人阿耳戈斯 |
[04:26] | Thankfully, I don’t have that many eyes, | 但还好我没那么多眼睛 |
[04:28] | or I’d spend a fortune on contacts. | 否则隐形眼睛可是一大笔开销 |
[04:30] | Anyway, who knows what monster Argos slayed? Louise. | 谁知道阿耳戈斯杀死了什么怪物 露易丝 |
[04:34] | Oh… Well, I don’t know the answer to that one. | 这…我还真不知道 |
[04:37] | Kind of skimmed the Argos stuff. I’m gonna say Godzilla? | 阿耳戈斯的部分我跳着看的 是哥斯拉吗 |
[04:41] | Oh, no. Tommy. | 不是 汤米 |
[04:42] | – Echidna? – Correct. | -厄客德娜 -正确 |
[04:45] | Correct. | 正确 |
[04:45] | – Correct. Correct. – Dang it. | -正确 正确 -该死 |
[04:48] | The lady just doesn’t see us. It’s not fair. | 她根本不看我们 不公平 |
[04:50] | She’s like a shopping cart with a wobbly wheel, | 她就像个轮子不好的购物车 |
[04:52] | she just pulls to the right. | 总是偏向右边 |
[04:54] | I hate those shopping carts. | 我讨厌那样的购物车 |
[04:55] | Okay, the marketplace is open for business. | 好了 市场开张了 |
[04:58] | – Time to cash in those coins. – Yes! | -可以用你们的币买东西咯 -耶 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna get that eraser that looks like a foot. | 我要买那块像脚掌的橡皮擦 |
[05:02] | I’m gonna get a temporary tattoo. | 我要纹一个临时纹身 |
[05:04] | Take that, Mom. | 来打我呀 妈 |
[05:05] | And I’m just gonna watch everyone else | 我就看看其他人 |
[05:07] | – get cool things, I guess. – This is some B.S. | -买好东西好了 -太胡扯了 |
[05:10] | Some serious B.S. | 真是胡扯 |
[05:12] | Some super serious B.S. | 超级无敌胡扯 |
[05:14] | If I don’t get that windup dolphin | 如果我得不到那个发条海豚 |
[05:16] | that actually swims in a bathtub… | 那个真能在浴缸里游泳的海豚… |
[05:18] | I don’t even want to think about it. | 我想都不想想 |
[05:20] | Hey, does punching a locker hurt your hand? | 锤橱柜会让你手痛吗 |
[05:22] | Probably. forget it. | 会吧 算了 |
[05:23] | We got to do something. | 我们要采取点行动 |
[05:24] | We could offer her American cash money. | 我们可以给她美国现金 |
[05:26] | I have $10 in my dad’s wallet. | 我爸的钱包里有10块 |
[05:28] | Or… we could… make clay coins ourselves. | 我们…也可以自己做粘土硬币 |
[05:32] | To… make ourselves feel better? | 让我们自己感觉好一点吗 |
[05:33] | No, to use in class. | 不是 在课上用 |
[05:35] | We make our own replica coins of Ms. Padaro’s replica coins. | 我们可以仿造帕达罗老师的仿币 |
[05:39] | You mean like counterfeiting? | 你是说伪造货币 |
[05:40] | I saw that in a movie that I wasn’t supposed to watch | 我在一部我不该看的电影里看到过 |
[05:42] | that I watched five times. | 那部电影我看了五遍 |
[05:43] | Yeah, technically, it’s counterfeiting, | 硬要说的话 是伪造货币 |
[05:45] | but look, we tried playing by the rules, and it didn’t work. | 但是我们试了按规矩来 没用 |
[05:48] | What are we gonna do? Not get coins and cool prizes? | 要我们怎么办 就放弃酷炫的奖品吗 |
[05:50] | – You make a good point. – I do. | -你说得有道理 -当然 |
[05:52] | So, who’s in for making our own coins | 那谁同意我们自己制作硬币 |
[05:55] | and our own justice? | 还我们自己公平 |
[05:56] | We’re only in fourth grade once, baby. | 四年级可只有一次 |
[05:58] | – Plus, I’ll do anything you do. – Rudy? | -总之你干嘛我就干嘛 -鲁迪呢 |
[05:59] | Count-erfeit me in. | 假币算我一个 |
[06:00] | Man, this is the coolest I’ve ever felt, | 这是我做过最酷的事了 |
[06:03] | and saying that out loud made it less cool. Sorry. Sorry. | 大声说出来就没那么酷了 抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:09] | Louise, don’t you usually | 露易丝 你通常不是 |
[06:11] | sit with Gene and Tina at lunch? | 跟吉恩和蒂娜一起吃中饭吗 |
[06:12] | Rudy, this is a top secret | 鲁迪 我们要开一个绝密的 |
[06:14] | counterfeiting brainstorming session. | 硬币造假头脑风暴会 |
[06:16] | I can’t trust those blabber butts. | 我不信任那些长舌之人 |
[06:18] | I told them you were going through a crisis, | 我跟他们说你遇到了危机 |
[06:19] | and you needed special lunch counseling. | 需要专门的午餐咨询 |
[06:21] | Why am I the one who needs special lunch counseling? | 为什么是我需要咨询 |
[06:23] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:24] | Poor Rudy. He looks terrible. | 可怜的鲁迪 他看起来很糟 |
[06:26] | Okay, first thing’s first, | 先说重点 |
[06:28] | we got to make a mold of a clay coin. | 我们先要做一个粘土硬币的模子 |
[06:29] | How the H are we gonna do that? | 这我们要怎么做 |
[06:31] | Millie, can I have a piece of gum? | 米莉 能给我一片口香糖吗 |
[06:32] | From my mouth or fresh? | 我嘴里的还是新的 |
[06:33] | – How about fresh. – Weird, but okay. | -来片新的吧 -真奇怪 行吧 |
[06:35] | Rudy, you got a quarter or a nickel or something? | 鲁迪 你有25美分或者5美分吗 |
[06:37] | If I had a nickel for every time you asked me for a quarter… | 如果你每次问我要25美分 我都能拿5美分… |
[06:37] | 英语俗语 原句是”如果每次别人问我这问题 我都能拿到5美分的花” | |
[06:41] | Sorry. Here you go. | 抱歉 给你 |
[06:43] | I hope you’re gonna wipe that off. | 你会给我弄干净的吧 |
[06:45] | Now, you see the impression this makes? | 来 看见硬币印上去的图案了吗 |
[06:47] | If this gum was a hard mold, we could press clay in there, | 口香糖换成硬模具 我们就能压制陶土 |
[06:50] | and it would be the exact shape of a quarter. | 然后做出一模一样的25美分 |
[06:52] | So, all we need is some gold-colored clay, | 所以我们需要的是金色陶土 |
[06:54] | a hard mold, and one of Ms. Padaro’s coins. | 硬模具 和帕达罗老师的硬币 |
[06:57] | – And the blood of a virgin. – What’s a virgin? | -以及处女的血 -什么是处女 |
[06:59] | I think it’s someone who gives a lot of blood. | 我觉得是流很多血的人 |
[07:01] | Oh. My grandfather’s a virgin. | 那我爷爷就是个处女 |
[07:04] | I love TV, and if you’re about to say, | 我爱电视 如果你想说 |
[07:06] | “Well, then why don’t you marry it?” | “那你怎么不娶了它呢” |
[07:07] | you should know that we’re engaged. | 那告诉你们我们已经订婚了 |
[07:09] | All right, my family. It’s getting late. Time for bed. | 好了家人们 很晚了 该睡了 |
[07:12] | You know, I actually slept really well last night | 其实昨晚我在这张沙发上 |
[07:14] | here on the couch. | 睡得很好 |
[07:15] | I think I’m gonna do that again. | 我想今晚也在这儿睡 |
[07:17] | Okay, Mr. Couching Tiger, Sleeping Dragon. | 行吧 卧虎躺龙 |
[07:19] | You kids want to have another sleepover at Mom’s? | 你们想在我房间再睡一晚吗 |
[07:22] | – Yeah! – Let me check my schedule. | -好耶 -我看看我的行程表 |
[07:24] | Just kidding. I’m available. | 开玩笑 我可以 |
[07:25] | You guys didn’t get kicked last night? | 你们昨晚没被踢吗 |
[07:27] | Of course I’m not gonna kick them, Bob. | 我当然不会踢他们啊 鲍勃 |
[07:29] | They’re my kids. | 他们是我的孩子 |
[07:29] | Well, actually you did, a little, but it felt nice. | 其实你踢了一小下 但感觉很舒服 |
[07:32] | – It was like shiatsu. – I’m gonna take a rain check. | -像指压按摩 -我今晚不来了 |
[07:35] | Got to rest up for ancient Greece class tomorrow | 为了明天的古希腊课得好好休息 |
[07:37] | because I’m a good student. | 因为我是个好学生 |
[07:39] | Wow. Our great parenting just started to work, | 我们的教育起作用了 |
[07:42] | with one of you. | 对你们其中的一个 |
[07:43] | The rest of you little delinquents come with me. | 你们两个坏孩子跟我来 |
[07:45] | – Yay! – Hey, we can play “Never Have I Ever.” | -耶 -我们可以玩”我从没做过” |
[07:47] | I’ll start. | 我先来 |
[07:48] | Never have I ever played ” Never Have I Ever.” | 我从没玩过”我从没做过” |
[07:52] | Making my cozy bed. | 铺我舒服的床 |
[07:54] | Oh, right, books. | 对了 书 |
[07:55] | People like to read those before bed. | 大家睡前都爱看书 |
[07:58] | Pepper: A Spicy History. | 《辣椒的辛辣史》 |
[08:00] | Okay. All right. | 好 就你了 |
[08:02] | Oh, this is nice. | 好舒服 |
[08:03] | This is very, very nice. | 实在是太舒服了 |
[08:06] | ” Forget everything you know about pepper.” | “忘掉你知道的关于辣椒的一切” |
[08:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:10] | That might be enough reading for tonight. | 今晚的阅读量够了 |
[08:14] | All right, let’s get that coin. | 好了 夺币计划开始 |
[08:15] | Ms. Padaro, may I be excused to visit the restroom? | 帕达罗老师 我可以去趟洗手间吗 |
[08:19] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[08:20] | So, today, I’d like to get into the gods | 今天我要讲众神 |
[08:23] | and Mount Olympus. | 和奥林匹斯山 |
[08:24] | I don’t want to alarm anyone, | 我不想吓到大家 |
[08:26] | but there’s a mouse over there! | 但那里有只老鼠 |
[08:29] | I see it, too. | 我也看见了 |
[08:30] | I don’t see it. | 我没看见 |
[08:32] | Do you know what a mouse looks like? | 你知道老鼠长什么样吗 |
[08:33] | Oh, my gosh, it was right there. | 天啊 它在那里 |
[08:35] | – Keep looking. – Yeah, yeah. | -继续看 -对 没错 |
[08:36] | Keep looking in that direction | 继续朝那个方向看 |
[08:37] | and no-no other direction. | 别看其他方向 |
[08:39] | Weird, yeah. He must’ve scurried away. | 好奇怪 肯定是逃走了 |
[08:41] | Sorry. And… take us back to Greece. | 对不起 我们说回希腊吧 |
[08:46] | A moldy but a goodie. | 老式但好用 |
[08:48] | And Zeus was pretty mad… | 宙斯非常生气… |
[08:50] | The mouse is back! | 老鼠又回来了 |
[08:52] | Everyone look with your eyes. | 所有人都赶快看 |
[08:54] | And… he’s gone again. | 它又走了 |
[08:56] | – Weirdest thing. – Classic mouse. | -这可太奇怪了 -老鼠就这样 |
[08:59] | Coming and going whenever it wants. | 想来就来 想走就走 |
[09:03] | I can’t believe I slept through the night last night. | 真不敢相信我昨晚居然睡了一整夜 |
[09:05] | I mean, that’s what nights are for. | 晚上不就是用来睡觉的嘛 |
[09:06] | No, y-you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[09:08] | This might be the first time | 这可能是我近15年来 |
[09:09] | I’ve slept all the way through the night in possibly 15 years. | 第一次睡了个囫囵觉 |
[09:12] | Is-is this how regular people feel? | 这就是普通人的感觉吗 |
[09:14] | I don’t know, but you do look radiant. | 我不知道 但你确实看起来容光焕发 |
[09:15] | I feel radiant. | 我觉得自己精神抖擞 |
[09:17] | Hi, kids. | 孩子们 |
[09:18] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey-o. | -妈妈 -嗨 |
[09:19] | Hey. I have a little group project | 我跟鲁迪和米莉 |
[09:21] | to do with Rudy and Millie. | 有小组作业要做 |
[09:22] | Is it okay if we go upstairs? | 我们可以上楼吗 |
[09:23] | We really need to focus. | 我们非常需要集中精力 |
[09:25] | Sure. | 行 |
[09:26] | I don’t remember | 我怎么不记得 |
[09:27] | doing a group project for the ancient Greek unit. | 在古希腊课做过小组作业 |
[09:30] | – Do you? – The younger generation | -你做过吗 -现在的小孩 |
[09:31] | just lives in another world, don’t they? | 可真和我们不一样了 是吧 |
[09:34] | Okay, we have our mold. | 好 模具有了 |
[09:36] | We have our gold clay. The oven is preheating. | 金色黏土有了 烤箱正在预热 |
[09:38] | Let’s make some money, people. | 来造金币吧 |
[09:40] | – I’m in her room. – We can hear you. | -我竟然进她房间了 -我们能听到你说话 |
[09:42] | No, you can’t. | 不 你们听不到 |
[09:44] | Come to mama. | 到妈妈这里来 |
[09:45] | She’s beautiful. | 它可真漂亮 |
[09:47] | Bake, you little fakies. | 烤起来吧 小币币 |
[09:49] | * Slumber party dance party, lying down in bed * | *睡衣派对 舞蹈派对 一起躺床上* |
[09:52] | * Slumber party dance party, lying down in bed… * | *睡衣派对 舞蹈派对 一起躺床上* |
[09:56] | Where else can I go that’s quiet? | 我还有其他安静的地方可去吗 |
[09:59] | This could work. | 这里没准还不错 |
[10:01] | So, the Socratic method | 苏格拉底的方法 |
[10:02] | is about asking questions and challenging assumptions. | 是提出问题并挑战假设 |
[10:06] | There’s no right answer. | 没有正确的答案 |
[10:07] | Well, that kind of takes the pressure off. | 这样压力就小多了 |
[10:09] | We better get to the marketplace. | 集市开张的时候到了 |
[10:10] | Yeah, o-okay, sure. Yeah. All right. | 行 可以 好吧 |
[10:12] | Oh, the marketplace you say? | 你是说集市吗 |
[10:15] | Suppose I could check it out. | 我们也去瞧瞧吧 |
[10:18] | What if she figures out our coins are fake? | 如果她发现我们的金币是假的怎么办 |
[10:20] | She won’t if we just play it cool. | 只要我们不露馅 她不会发现 |
[10:23] | Take it in. | 好好享受吧 |
[10:23] | Don’t you just love the danger? | 难道你们不喜欢冒险吗 |
[10:25] | What? No! I don’t! | 什么 不 我不喜欢 |
[10:27] | Guys, pull it together. This is just a test-drive. | 伙计们 振作起来 我们先试试水 |
[10:30] | We don’t want to set off any alarms. | 别太引人注意 |
[10:32] | One small thing each. | 每人换一个小东西 |
[10:34] | Okay, who’s next? Louise? | 好吧 下一个是谁 露易丝吗 |
[10:36] | – Yes. Hello. – Hi. | -是的 你好 -你好 |
[10:39] | Holy crap, it worked. It worked. | 老天 成功了 成功了 |
[10:41] | – What a rush. – Okay, so it’s game on. | -太棒了 -好了 游戏开始 |
[10:44] | Now, I love school. | 现在我爱上学校了 |
[10:45] | I kind of want to steal a truck. | 我有点想去劫一辆卡车 |
[10:50] | I could put this sticker in my locker. | 我可以把这张贴画贴在我的储物柜里 |
[10:51] | I could put this sticker on my skateboard | 如果我有一个滑板 我可以把这张贴画 |
[10:52] | if I had a skateboard. | 贴在我的滑板上 |
[10:53] | Smell this. I love eraser smell. | 闻一闻 我喜欢橡皮的气味 |
[10:55] | I can’t believe we can make our own coins | 不敢相信我们能自己造硬币 |
[10:56] | and get whatever we want. | 换到任何我们想要的东西 |
[10:58] | Guys, I love this stuff, too, | 伙计们 我也喜欢这样 |
[10:59] | but we got to keep a low profile | 但我们得低调一点 |
[11:02] | and try to get called on every now and then, okay? | 努力在课上被点到名 好吗 |
[11:04] | So, what are we gonna do? | 所以 我们该做什么 |
[11:06] | – Never stop buying stuff? – No. | -不停买东西吗 -不 |
[11:09] | We’re gonna keep a low profile. | 我们要低调 |
[11:10] | No big-ticket items and no spending sprees. | 别买太贵 别买太多 |
[11:13] | – Right. Yup. Got it. Yup. – Okay, great. Great. Yeah. Got it. | -好 明白了 -好 很好 明白了 |
[11:27] | And Daedalus tells Icarus, | 代达罗斯告诉伊卡洛斯 |
[11:29] | “Hey, buddy, don’t fly | “朋友 别飞太高 |
[11:30] | “Too high or the sun will melt the wax | “否则太阳会熔化 |
[11:32] | on your wings, and you’ll fall.” | 你翅膀上的蜡 你就会坠落” |
[11:33] | But Icarus gets pretty cocky, | 但是伊卡洛斯过于自信 |
[11:35] | and he flies way up in the sky, | 他一路向天上飞 |
[11:37] | and sure enough, wax melts, | 显然 蜡化了 |
[11:39] | and Icarus comes tumbling down. | 伊卡洛斯摔了下来 |
[11:41] | I can’t relate to this story at all. | 我完全不能共情这个故事 |
[11:44] | Icarus? More like “Dumb as a stick-arus.” | 伊卡洛斯 更像是”呆棍洛斯” |
[11:46] | Let’s open that marketplace. | 让我们开启集市吧 |
[11:48] | I know that the windup dolphin costs a lot, | 我知道那个发条海豚很贵 |
[11:50] | but I have the coins, | 但我有足够的硬币 |
[11:52] | and it sure would look badass in my tub. | 而且放在我的浴缸里一定很酷 |
[11:54] | Bup, bup, bup. Lower shelf only. | 只能换下面那层架子的 |
[11:56] | – Hello, you. – Rudy. | -你好 -鲁迪 |
[11:58] | Ooh, I hadn’t even noticed that laser pointer. | 我从来没注意过那个激光笔 |
[12:00] | – Millie. – What can I get for you, Rudy? | -米莉 -你想要什么 鲁迪 |
[12:03] | Three bouncy balls. That’s all we’re getting. | 三个弹力球 我们就要这些 |
[12:05] | One for each of us. Thank you. | 一人一个 谢谢 |
[12:09] | This is a magical basement wonderland. | 这真是一片神奇的地下天堂 |
[12:12] | * I haven’t had a space of my own * | *我从没有自己的房间* |
[12:15] | * Since I was a kid * | *从小时候起就是* |
[12:19] | * Who knew I could decorate * | *谁知道我还会装扮* |
[12:22] | * Like I just did? * | *装扮得这么好看* |
[12:25] | * Down here, it could be Christmas * | *在这里 可以是圣诞* |
[12:28] | * Or summer * | *可以是盛夏* |
[12:30] | * Donna Summer * | *唐娜·桑莫[盛夏]* |
[12:31] | * ‘Cause bedtime is me time * | *因为睡觉是私人时间* |
[12:38] | * I love Mom, but I need a break * | *我爱妈妈 但我需要休息* |
[12:41] | * It’s a school night, for frick’s sake * | *老天啊 明天还要上学* |
[12:45] | * Bedtime is me time * | *睡觉是私人时间* |
[12:48] | * Bedtime is me time * | *睡觉是私人时间* |
[12:51] | * Not one bedside table, but two * | *不止一个床头柜 而是两个* |
[12:54] | * A book I’m almost a quarter way through * | *一本我快读了四分之一的书* |
[12:57] | * And that’s not even the best part * | *这甚至不是最好的部分* |
[13:01] | * A bathroom of my own * | *一间属于我的浴室* |
[13:04] | * I poop like a king * | *我像国王一样拉屎* |
[13:06] | * A candle, lemon water * | *一支蜡烛 柠檬水* |
[13:09] | * I heard that’s a thing * | *听说这是特级享受* |
[13:14] | * ‘Cause bedtime is me time * | *因为睡觉是私人时间* |
[13:17] | * Bedtime is me time. * | *睡觉是私人时间* |
[13:23] | Hey, how you doing today, buddy? | 你今天怎么样 老兄 |
[13:25] | I was a little worried about you yesterday. | 昨天我有点担心你 |
[13:27] | Oh, what, with the dolphin? Pfft. | 担心什么 你说那个海豚吗 |
[13:29] | I didn’t cry about it in the bathtub at all. | 我才没有因为那事在浴缸里哭呢 |
[13:30] | Hey, friends. Look who was feeling | 朋友们 看我昨晚 |
[13:32] | a little crafty last night. | 机智地做了这些 |
[13:34] | What are you doing? | 你这是干吗 |
[13:36] | We have a system. We have quality control. | 我们有体系 有质量控制 |
[13:39] | You can’t just make more coins on your own. | 你不能自己制作更多的硬币 |
[13:40] | – Oh, but I did. – Wow. No offense, | -可是我做了 -无意冒犯 |
[13:43] | but some of these are really bad. | 但是其中一些真的很差 |
[13:45] | Oh, no! Some coins aren’t the exact right perfect shape. | 是啊 有些硬币形状并不完美 |
[13:47] | Sue me. | 去告我啊 |
[13:48] | Millie, that one’s basically square. | 米莉 那枚硬币几乎是正方形的 |
[13:50] | And I’m pretty sure that’s a penny. | 我很确定那是一分钱 |
[13:51] | Okay, God! | 好吧 天啊 |
[13:53] | I won’t use the really bad ones. | 我不会用那些做的差的 |
[13:55] | That’s all of them. | 你这些都很差 |
[13:56] | Okay, new rule, Millie, no using any of those coins. | 好了 新规定 米莉 不能用这些硬币 |
[13:59] | I didn’t realize today was bring your mother to school day. | 我没想到今天你这么婆婆妈妈的 |
[14:02] | -You guys coming in? -Yup. Get me to the Greek, right? | -你们要进来吗 -对 带我去希腊吧 |
[14:11] | “Did you know peppercorns are actually dried berries?” | “你知道胡椒粒其实是干浆果吗” |
[14:15] | He loves that pepper book. | 他喜欢那本关于胡椒的书 |
[14:16] | “You’re cute when you read a book.” | “你看书的样子很可爱” |
[14:18] | Hey, if you want to chat with Dad, | 如果你想和爸爸聊天 |
[14:19] | I could rest my eyes for a few hours. | 我可以睡上几个小时 |
[14:20] | Yeah, I think I left the Dutch oven on in my bed. | 对 我想我把荷兰烤炉忘在床上了 |
[14:23] | I should go check it. | 我要去检查一下 |
[14:24] | No, no, no. Sorry, I’m off. We’re moisturizing. | 不 抱歉 我不聊了 我们来涂润肤乳吧 |
[14:27] | – Okay, sure. – Great. | -好的 -太好了 |
[14:29] | Wait, hold on. | 等下 等等 |
[14:30] | “I think I might need reading glasses.” | “我想我可能需要一副老花镜” |
[14:32] | “Get them. You’ll look good. | “那就买吧 你戴上会很好看的 |
[14:35] | Like a sexy senior citizen.” | 就像一位性感老人” |
[14:37] | Yup. I-I need glasses. | 没错 我需要眼镜 |
[14:41] | The Hippocratic Oath is named after… | 希波克拉底誓言是以… |
[14:43] | Oops. Did anyone drop a coin? Huh. | 哎呀 谁掉了枚硬币 |
[14:45] | – This one looks a little different. – Millie. | -这枚硬币看起来有点不一样 -米莉. |
[14:47] | – What the hell? – different how? | -搞什么啊 -哪里不一样 |
[14:50] | – The shape’s a little funny. – Like “Ha-ha” Funny? | -形状有点奇怪 -是说很搞笑吗 |
[14:52] | I mean, it’s not like it’s counterfeit. | 我没说这是赝品 |
[14:55] | Yeah. No one would do that. | 对啊 没人会那么做的 |
[14:57] | And if it was, I did put in | 就算是的话 我在里面放了 |
[14:59] | a little secret security feature. | 一个小小的秘密安全标识 |
[15:01] | Security feature? That sounds, neat. What is that? | 安全标识 听上去不错 是什么呢 |
[15:04] | When I made my coins, | 我做硬币时 |
[15:05] | I baked in a little strip of aluminum foil, | 会在里面包进一条铝箔纸 |
[15:08] | so I’d know they were mine. See? | 这样就知道是我的硬币了 你看 |
[15:10] | There’s no foil. | 这个没有箔纸 |
[15:12] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[15:15] | Foil. | 有箔纸 |
[15:17] | No foil. Foil. | 没箔纸 有箔纸 |
[15:19] | Foil. No foil. | 有箔纸 没箔纸 |
[15:21] | Wait, someone’s making fake coins? | 等下 是有人在伪造硬币吗 |
[15:23] | – Looks like it. – Isn’t that, like, bad? | -看起来是这样 -这样不是很不好吗 |
[15:25] | Yes. It’s really bad. | 是的 很不好 |
[15:26] | Should we call the FBI? | 我们要报告联邦调查局吗 |
[15:28] | Maybe. No, probably not. | 可能吧 不 可能不 |
[15:30] | But I want whoever did this to step forward. | 但我希望 不管是谁做的 都能站出来 |
[15:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | I’ll let the guilty party sleep on it, | 做错事的人可以再考虑一晚上 |
[15:36] | and if no one comes forward tomorrow, then no symposium. | 如果明天再没人站出来 就没有讨论会了 |
[15:39] | – No what? – No party. | -没有什么 -没有派对 |
[15:41] | My heart! | 我的心好痛 |
[15:41] | But what about the bottomless grape juice? | 那无限供应的葡萄汁呢 |
[15:44] | – Gone. – What about the baklava for days? | -没了 -那供应好几天的蜜糖果仁千层酥呢 |
[15:47] | Bakla-not gonna happen. | 蜜糖果仁不存在的 |
[15:48] | – Man. – Oh, crap. | -不啊 -糟了 |
[15:54] | I got to say, I miss the cushions. | 我还是得说 我好想念沙发垫 |
[15:55] | Yeah, is it okay to sit on the couch’s skeleton like this? | 是啊 就这么坐在沙发架子上没有问题吗 |
[15:58] | If you saw my setup in the basement, | 你要是看到我在地下室的装置 |
[16:00] | you’d agree it’s worth it, but also, | 你会同意这一切都值得 但是 |
[16:01] | let me know if you have any blankets you’re not using. | 你要有多余的毯子 记得跟我说 |
[16:04] | Hello? Oh, hi, Rudy. Louise, it’s for you. | 你好 嗨 鲁迪 露易丝 找你的 |
[16:07] | I’ll take it in the kitchen. | 我在厨房接电话 |
[16:10] | Got it. Hello? | 接到了 你好 |
[16:11] | Hey, Louise. It’s Rudy. Quick question. | 嗨 露易丝 是我 鲁迪 一个小问题 |
[16:13] | Do you think they’ll let me take my stuffed animal to jail | 你觉得他们会让我带着自己的玩偶去监狱吗 |
[16:15] | because I can’t sleep without Pancake! | 没有小煎饼我睡不着 |
[16:17] | No one’s going to jail, okay, buddy? | 没有人会去监狱好吗 朋友 |
[16:19] | Hold on, that’s the other line. | 等下 又有电话进来 |
[16:21] | – I don’t think I would like the food there. – Hello? | -我觉得我不会喜欢那里的食物 -你好 |
[16:22] | I think we got to get rid of Rudy. | 我觉得我们得摆脱掉鲁迪 |
[16:24] | I think he’s gonna talk. | 他会告密的 |
[16:25] | Millie, he’s not gonna talk, okay? | 米莉 他不会说的 好吗 |
[16:26] | He’s on the other line, | 他正在跟我打电话 |
[16:27] | and he’s cool as a cucumber. Hold on. | 整个人超级冷静 稍等 |
[16:29] | – Rudy, how we doing? – I’m freaking out! | -鲁迪 感觉怎么样 -我要害怕死了 |
[16:31] | Hold on. Hi, Millie. | 稍等 嗨 米莉 |
[16:32] | How’s Rudy? He’s cracking, right? | 鲁迪怎么样 他崩溃了 对吧 |
[16:34] | He’s slightly worried. | 他有点担心 |
[16:35] | He, you know, doesn’t want to ruin the party for everyone. | 他不想毁了大家的派对 |
[16:38] | People can get grape juice | 大家可以在其他时候 |
[16:39] | other places in their life, Louise, it’s fine. | 喝葡萄汁 露易丝 没事的 |
[16:41] | Hey, I’m not worried about it, | 我不担心 |
[16:42] | or feeling guilty about it, at all. | 也不愧疚 一点都不 |
[16:44] | You’re not gonna make a peep. | 你不吭声 |
[16:45] | Rudy’s not gonna make a peep. | 鲁迪不吭声 |
[16:46] | Anyone who makes a peep gets hit in the head | 任何吭声的人都得头上挨一下 |
[16:48] | – with a lead peep. – Okay, okay, geez. | -惊声尖叫 -好的 好的 天啊 |
[16:51] | You still back there, sweetie? | 你还在我身后吗 宝贝 |
[16:52] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:53] | I might’ve fallen asleep from all the fun we’re having. | 之前玩太开心 我刚可能累得睡着了 |
[16:55] | You should do what I do, use your face as a hand. | 你应该像我一样 把你的脸当成手 |
[16:58] | – Hi, hon. – Hey, Lin. What-what are you up to? | -嗨 宝贝 -嗨 琳 你 你在干嘛 |
[17:01] | Little back rub train before bed. What about you? | 睡前背部按摩小火车接力中 你呢 |
[17:03] | I was just about to go to sleep, but I thought, | 我正准备睡觉 但我觉得 |
[17:05] | you know, I’d say good night. | 我得和你说声晚安 |
[17:07] | Boy, I just realized I-I haven’t had | 天 我才发现我好久 |
[17:09] | my toothbrush in a long time. | 没刷过牙了 |
[17:11] | Oh, I noticed. Hey, I could bring it down for you. | 我发现了 我可以给你拿下去 |
[17:13] | You-you want to come here? Now? | 你 你想过来吗 现在吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah, I want to see what you’ve done down there. | 对 我想看看你在下面的成果 |
[17:17] | Okay. Great. I’ll-I’ll see you in a few minutes. | 好 很好 等 等下见 |
[17:20] | Oh, my God, Linda’s coming over. | 我的天啊 琳达要来了 |
[17:22] | This place is not ready for company. | 这个地方还没布置好呢 |
[17:24] | Too sad. Too Dixieland-y. Here we go. | 太伤感了 太迪克兰西爵士风了 就这首了 |
[17:28] | Knock, knock. | 我来啦 |
[17:29] | Ooh, it’s nice down here. | 这下面真不错啊 |
[17:31] | Look at you with the lights and the stuff. | 你布置了彩灯和别的东西啊 |
[17:34] | I feel like I’m in a dirty basement in Paris. | 我感觉像在巴黎的肮脏地下室 |
[17:36] | Ooh, it’s cold, though. | 但是很冷 |
[17:38] | Yeah, it can get a little chilly. | 是啊 这里是有点冷 |
[17:39] | I’ve been sleeping with all the blankets I could find | 我已经把能找到的毯子都铺上了 |
[17:41] | and three towels. | 还有三块毛巾 |
[17:42] | – Here’s your toothbrush. – Thank you. | -你的牙刷 -谢谢 |
[17:44] | I’ll put that… here. Would you like a drink? | 我把牙刷放…这 你想喝酒吗 |
[17:47] | I’m making myself a beer in a glass. | 我要给自己往玻璃杯里倒杯啤酒 |
[17:49] | Fancy. I’ll take a wine in a glass, if you have one, | 真优雅 要是有红酒的话 我用玻璃杯喝红酒 |
[17:52] | and I don’t want to be forward, but I might | 我不想太心急 但我可能 |
[17:54] | get in your bed real quick ’cause it’s freezing. | 想快点上床 因为我冻死了 |
[17:55] | How about wine that’s a beer? And we share the glass. | 不如想象这杯啤酒是红酒吧 我们用一个杯子 |
[17:58] | And it’s not cold. | 而且啤酒不冷 |
[18:00] | Everything else here is cold, but the beer is warm. | 这里的一切都冷冰冰 除了啤酒是暖的 |
[18:04] | Let’s see if I can… | 我看看我能不能… |
[18:05] | – Oh. Okay. All right. – …squeeze in here. | -好 -…挤进去 |
[18:07] | – I’m in. We’re both, – Oh! It’s tight. | -我上来了 -好挤啊 |
[18:08] | – we’re both in. We’re both in. – I’m off! Now I’m off. | -我们都在床上了 -我要掉下去了 |
[18:10] | – Now I’m off. – Oh! Let me, let me pull you back up. | -现在我要掉下去了 -我把你拉回来 |
[18:12] | I can be off, over here a little bit. It’s fine. | 我出去了一点点 没关系 |
[18:14] | This is nice. | 这样挺好 |
[18:17] | I should come back upstairs, right? | 我应该回楼上 对吧 |
[18:19] | Yeah, you should. I miss your night farts. | 是啊 我想念你晚上放的屁了 |
[18:21] | It’s always three in a row. It’s comforting. | 你总是一连放三个 让人听着很舒服 |
[18:23] | Yeah, and I miss hearing your sleep muttering. | 是啊 我想念你的梦话了 |
[18:25] | Whatever it is you’re saying, you’re very emphatic. | 但不管你说什么 语气都很坚定 |
[18:28] | I’m not kicking anymore, by the way. The kids are. | 对了 我没再乱踢了 孩子们在踢我 |
[18:30] | They’re kicking me like crazy. | 他们老是踢我 |
[18:32] | I guess they started fighting back. | 我想他们是在反击 |
[18:33] | Should I, bring the Christmas lights? | 我该不该把圣诞灯带上去 |
[18:35] | Yeah, and the beer, and brush your teeth. | 带啊 再带上啤酒 再刷个牙 |
[18:37] | Right, right. | 好 |
[18:39] | Okay, everyone. | 所有人 |
[18:40] | You had a night to think about it. | 你们有一晚上时间思考 |
[18:42] | Who wants to come forward? | 谁要上来坦白 |
[18:44] | Well, then, unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[18:45] | I have to call off the symposium. | 我得取消讨论会了 |
[18:47] | – Come on! – Just say you did it, | -不要啊 -不管是谁 |
[18:49] | whoever you are. I deserve a party. | 赶紧说自己做了 我值得参加派对 |
[18:51] | I haven’t been to one since Saturday. | 我从上周六开始就没参加过派对了 |
[18:53] | Yeah, and I’m not allowed to have grape juice at home, | 是啊 而且我在家不允许喝葡萄汁 |
[18:55] | so fess up! | 所以快坦白 |
[18:56] | You know, I’m just– I’m really disappointed, | 我只是 我很失望 |
[18:58] | and the ancient Greeks would be, too. | 古希腊人也会很失望 |
[19:00] | They believed in ethics, fairness, justice. | 他们信仰道德 公平 正义 |
[19:02] | I mean, to be honest, | 说真的 |
[19:04] | I don’t know if I want to do this unit again. | 我不知道我是否还想教这一课了 |
[19:06] | -What do you mean? -It’s a lot of work. | -什么意思 -要做很多工作 |
[19:08] | I mean, I buy all this stuff with my own money. | 而且这些东西是用我自己钱买的 |
[19:10] | It’s too much if something like this is gonna happen. | 如果会发生这种事 太难以接受了 |
[19:14] | Well, philosophically, | 从哲学的角度来说 |
[19:15] | maybe we should talk this through. | 也许我们应该好好谈一谈 |
[19:17] | That-That’s Greek, right? Philosophically? | 那是希腊相关的吧 哲学 |
[19:20] | – Yeah. – Well, speaking of fairness, | -是的 -说到公平 |
[19:22] | whoever made the coins, I’m just guessing, | 制造假币的人 我只是猜测 |
[19:25] | maybe they did it because it wasn’t quite fair | 他们这么做也许是因为 |
[19:27] | the way the coins were being handed out. | 硬币的发放方式并不公平 |
[19:29] | I’m just using the Socratic method. | 我只是在用苏格拉底式的方法 |
[19:31] | That’s not the Socratic method. | 这才不是苏格拉底式 |
[19:33] | is it not the Socratic method? | 这不是苏格拉底式吗 |
[19:35] | That’s the Socratic method. | 这才是苏格拉底式 |
[19:36] | Oh, really? I’m just saying, | 这样啊 我的意思是 |
[19:38] | I don’t know, but I’m imagining that, whoever did this, | 我也不知道 但是我觉得做假币的人 |
[19:41] | they might have had their hand up a lot | 他们也经常积极举手回答问题 |
[19:43] | and didn’t get called on | 没被点名回答问题 |
[19:44] | because sitting in a circle is not a great idea | 因为坐成一圈不是个好主意 |
[19:47] | because it’s a bad idea. | 因为这是个坏主意 |
[19:48] | I mean, is it not a bad idea? | 这不是个坏主意吗 |
[19:50] | So, hypothetically, this person felt | 所以假设 照你这么说 |
[19:52] | it was okay for them to make fake coins? | 那个人不觉得制作假币有问题吗 |
[19:55] | You know, Socrates said suffering an injustice | 苏格拉底说过 遭受不公 |
[19:58] | does not make it okay to commit an injustice. | 不意味着对人不公 |
[20:00] | Good to know, good to know. | 好的 好的 |
[20:02] | Maybe the people who committed the injustice | 或许做出这件事的人 |
[20:04] | also feel bad about getting the party canceled | 对派对取消非常愧疚 |
[20:07] | and also kind of really liked the class | 而且也特别喜欢这个课 |
[20:09] | and maybe wouldn’t want you to stop teaching it. | 不想让你停止授课 |
[20:11] | And maybe those people didn’t sleep at all last night, | 或许这些人昨晚彻夜难眠 |
[20:14] | even though they have Pancake. | 即使他们还抱着小煎饼 |
[20:15] | I don’t know, maybe those people don’t feel | 或许这些人根本不后悔 |
[20:17] | any regret at all, just adrenaline, and that’s fine. | 甚至觉得很刺激 这也没事呀 |
[20:20] | I guess the rewards thing can be problematic. | 这种奖励的方式确实有点问题 |
[20:22] | Also, at any given moment, | 而且综合来看 |
[20:23] | I can’t see half the class, and I’m nearsighted, | 我确实看不到一半的人 而且我还是近视 |
[20:26] | and my hearing’s not that great. | 我的听力也不太好 |
[20:27] | Maybe this is more ethically complicated than I thought. | 或许这件事的伦理性比我想象得更复杂 |
[20:30] | I’m not sure what’s happening, | 虽然我不知道这是什么情况 |
[20:31] | but does that mean we can have the party? | 但我们现在是不是可以重开派对了 |
[20:33] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:35] | I guess we should accept | 我猜我们应该接受 |
[20:36] | that we may never get to the bottom of this. | 我们永远都不知道真相了 |
[20:38] | Louise, Rudy, Millie, will you see me after class? | 露易丝 鲁迪 米莉 你们下课后来找我一下 |
[20:40] | – No reason. – Yup. Yup. Yup. | -没有原因 -好的好的 |
[20:42] | – Oh, God. – Not a peep. | -天哪 -别吭声 |
[20:46] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[20:48] | Third time you bumped the table. Just saying, | 你已经第三次撞到桌子了 只是说说 |
[20:50] | but, have fun. | 好好玩吧 |
[20:52] | Totally fair punishment, Ms. Padaro. | 很公平的惩罚 帕达罗老师 |
[20:54] | – Yup. – I know. | -是呀 -我知道 |
[20:55] | Hey, so my dad has a laser printer. | 我爸爸有一个激光打印机 |
[20:57] | I think we can make $30 bills. | 怎么也能卖三十块 |
[20:58] | Bad influence! Bad influence! | 近墨者黑啊 |
[21:00] | Pancake, my number one snuggle pal | 小煎饼 我的头号紧抱伙伴 |
[21:03] | this is for you. | 我为你而歌 |
[21:05] | * Your eyes are on the same side of your head * | *你的眼睛长在同一侧* |
[21:08] | * You live in the ocean that is my bed * | *我的床就是你的海洋* |
[21:13] | * Uh-huh, Pancake, you found me * | *小煎饼 你找到了我* |
[21:16] | * And I found you * | *我找到了你* |
[21:20] | * I want to thank you * | *我想谢谢你* |
[21:22] | * How do I thank you? * | *我该如何感谢你* |
[21:24] | * I guess by thanking you * | *我只能说句谢谢你* |
[21:26] | * Pancake, I thank you. * | *小煎饼 谢谢你* |
[21:30] | I know you’d squeeze me back | 我知道你也想抱紧我 |
[21:31] | if you could, buddy. I love you. | 如果你有手的话 伙伴 我爱你 |