Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 除蚁游戏[借用电影名《猫鼠游戏》] 除虫害公司
[00:22] Everything okay, Teddy? 你还好吗 泰迪
[00:23] You keep looking at that letter and making that noise. 你一直在看着信发出那种声音
[00:26] It’s an invitation from the navy. 是海军的邀请信
[00:27] What, the navy doesn’t have Evite? 怎么 海军不会弄线上邀请函吗
[00:29] Are you shipping out, sailor? 你要出海了吗 水手
[00:31] Are we talking new navy or old navy? 是在讨论新海军还是老海军[服装品牌]
[00:34] The frigate I served on is getting decommissioned. 我服役过的护卫舰要退役了
[00:36] They’re gonna scuttle the old girl. 他们打算凿沉那个老姑娘
[00:37] Buy her dinner first, right? 至少先请她吃顿晚餐 对吧
[00:39] I think I understood three of those words, Teddy. 你说的话我只听懂了三个词 泰迪
[00:42] Oh, sorry. A frigate’s a ship, 抱歉 护卫舰是船的一种
[00:43] and scuttling is sinking it on purpose. 凿沉指的是故意让船沉到海底
[00:46] Wait, why are they sinking it on purpose? 等等 为什么要故意把船弄沉
[00:47] Is it because if they can’t have it, 是因为自己得不到的东西
[00:49] – no one else can? – Kind of. -别人也别想得到吗 -算是
[00:50] It’s getting decommissioned. 船要退役了
[00:52] Once a navy ship gets too old to be useful, 海军舰艇服役太久不能用的时候
[00:54] a lot of times, they’ll torpedo it. 通常会用鱼雷
[00:55] And then it sinks to the bottom of the ocean 把它炸沉
[00:57] and becomes an artificial reef for fish and sea monsters, 成为鱼类和海怪栖息的人工礁
[01:00] – I assume. – Frigate. -我猜 -他喵的
[01:01] Gene, don’t say “Frigate.” 吉恩 别这么说
[01:02] It’s not a bad word. 这词又没什么不好的
[01:03] I want to hear more about the torpedoing part. 我想多听听鱼雷那部分
[01:06] Where are they doing it? When are they doing it? 要在哪里炸船 什么时候炸船
[01:08] Can we buy tickets to watch? 我们能买票去看吗
[01:09] And can I be the one to push the button? 能由我来按按钮吗
[01:11] And if I’m the one pushing the button, 如果是我按
[01:12] do I really need to buy a ticket? 那我还需要买票吗
[01:14] Yeah, it’s happening next week out at sea. 就在下周举行 在海上
[01:16] No one’s invited to that. 不对外开放
[01:17] But, those of us who served on the maiden voyage 但他们邀请了参加过首航的人
[01:19] are invited to a ceremony tomorrow. 明天去参加告别仪式
[01:21] It’s in Bog Harbor because they built part of the ship there. 就在沼泽港 因为部分船体是在那建造的
[01:24] The toilets, I think. 我记得是厕所
[01:25] That’s fun. That’s exciting. 多好 很有意思
[01:27] So why are you being all mopey about it? 所以你为什么闷闷不乐
[01:29] Well, I’m probably not gonna go. 我应该不会去
[01:30] What? You have to go. It’s a ceremony. 什么 你一定要去 这可是纪念仪式
[01:33] I don’t know. I’m just not sure 我不知道 我不太想
[01:35] I want to run into any of my old shipmates. 和以前的同船队友见面
[01:37] Why not? Don’t you want to reminisce 为什么 你不想怀念一下
[01:38] about the good ol’ days? 过去的好时光吗
[01:40] Put on your little sailor suits 穿上小水手服
[01:41] and dance around the town? 一起跳舞吗
[01:43] I mean, I loved being in the navy, 我其实很喜欢服役的时光
[01:45] but, it wasn’t all great. 但也有些不太好的回忆
[01:47] There was this one incident. 有那么一次意外
[01:49] Wha… ? What happened? 发生了什么
[01:50] Just a silly little mistake. 一个有点蠢的失误
[01:52] Did you launch the nukes accidentally on purpose, 你是不是装作不小心 故意发射了核弹
[01:55] – wink-wink? – No. -是吧 -不是
[01:56] Did you fall in love with a mermaid, 你是不是爱上了一条人鱼
[01:57] and then she became human for you, 她为了你变成人类
[01:59] then she missed the ocean, and she returned to the sea, 后来她思念大海 回到了海的怀抱
[02:01] – and you never got over it? – No, not that. -而你再也无法释怀 -不是
[02:03] Teddy, just tell us the story! 泰迪 快告诉我们发生了什么
[02:05] – Sorry. Sorry. – All right, fine. -抱歉 抱歉 -好吧
[02:07] We were in the middle of a deployment 我们当时正在出任务
[02:09] in the middle of the Pacific, 在太平洋上
[02:11] and it was the middle of the night. 时间是半夜
[02:12] Lot of middles, Malcolm. 铺垫很多
[02:14] I was scrubbing the deck when an officer came by. 我正在清扫甲板 这时一个军官路过
[02:16] You always have to salute an officer, so I did. 向军官敬礼是规定 所以我敬礼了
[02:18] – But he was a ghost. – No, he was really there. -但他其实是鬼 -不 他确实在那
[02:21] But what wasn’t there was a railing, 但那里没有栏杆
[02:23] so I kind of fell into the ocean. 所以我掉海里了
[02:27] Which happens sometimes but almost never. 这种事有时会发生 但概率几乎为零
[02:30] They rang the bell and stopped the ship and fished me out. 他们拉响警铃 停了船 把我捞了上来
[02:33] And everyone woke up and saw it. It was not great. 所有人都醒了 都看到了 很丢脸
[02:35] So, hey, you fell off your ship one time 所以你从船上摔下去过一次
[02:37] and had to get rescued. Big deal. 被别人救了上来 没什么大不了
[02:39] – Two times. – Two times? -是两次 -两次
[02:41] Yeah. I-I fell off a second time, on the same night. 对 我又掉下去了一次 就在同一晚
[02:44] Yeah, I was showing some guys how easy it is to fall in. 我在跟人解释那里很容易掉下去
[02:47] And then I fell in again. 然后我就又掉下去了
[02:50] Oh, Teddy. 泰迪
[02:51] I mean, that’s not that bad. 也没这么糟
[02:53] It was bad. I got a nickname. 很糟糕 我还被起了外号
[02:54] – Captain Drippy? – Admiral Belly Flop? -湿湿船长 -大肚子落水上将
[02:57] – Double-Dip. – Double-Dip? Oh, that’s good. -二进海 -二进海 还不错哟
[02:59] – Sorry. – For the rest of the deployment, -抱歉 -从此以后 我服役期间
[03:01] everyone called me Double-Dip. 所有人都叫我”二进海”了
[03:02] Then that’s all I was to everybody. 这就成了我给大家的所有印象
[03:04] So that’s why I don’t want to go 所以我明天
[03:05] to the farewell ceremony tomorrow. 不想参加欢送仪式
[03:07] No, you got to go. 不 你得去
[03:08] Lin, it doesn’t sound like Teddy wants to go. 琳 听起来泰迪不想去
[03:11] He needs to go. 他得去
[03:12] – I do? – Yes. Otherwise, they win. -我得去吗 -对 不然他们就赢了
[03:14] – They do? – Yeah. -他们就赢了吗 -是啊
[03:15] But if you go, you win. 但要是你去了 你就赢了
[03:17] You’ll show them you don’t care about some dumb nickname. 让他们知道 你压根不在乎那个蠢外号
[03:19] But I kind of do care about it. 但我其实蛮在乎的
[03:21] It comes up quite a bit in therapy. 是我和心理医生常常提起的话题
[03:23] That and my thing about shopping carts. 外加我的购物车
[03:25] Look, something similar happened to me 听我说 我高中时
[03:27] when I was in high school. 也经历过类似的事
[03:28] You fell off a high school frigate? 你高中从护卫舰上掉下去了
[03:29] No. I was over at Debbie Bernardini’s house 不是 我去了黛比·贝尔纳迪尼家
[03:33] for a sleepover with a group of girls 跟一群我以为是我朋友的女孩
[03:35] who I thought were my friends. 一起过夜
[03:37] We were watching a scary movie that was very popular at the time. 我们在看当时大受欢迎的恐怖片
[03:39] I forget what it was called. 我忘记叫什么名字了
[03:40] There was a guy, he was killing people. 电影里有个男人 他在杀人
[03:42] You know the one. 你们知道的
[03:43] Anyway, so, someone got killed, and we all screamed, 总之 有人被杀了 我们都在尖叫
[03:45] and I farted. 然后我放了个屁
[03:46] But it turns out it was more than just a fart. 但结果发现不只是放了屁
[03:48] A little bit of poop came out, too. 还带出来了一点屎
[03:50] It was pretty obvious when the smell didn’t go away. 臭味一直挥散不去 就很明显
[03:51] And I also went into the bathroom, 而且我还去了厕所
[03:54] and I might have kind of shouted, 我可能还大喊了一声
[03:55] “Oh, no, a little bit of poop came out! “糟糕 屎也出来了
[03:57] There’s poop! There’s poop!” 有屎 有屎”
[03:58] And they called me Death by Chocolate. 她们就叫我”死神巧克力”
[04:00] And they laughed a lot. 还笑得很欢
[04:02] And I didn’t go to another sleepover 我高中时期
[04:03] for the rest of high school. 再也没有在外过夜
[04:04] You are pretty vocal in the bathroom about what’s going on. 你确实很爱广播你在厕所的进展
[04:07] Yeah, a lot of commentary. 是的 实况报道
[04:09] She’s like Ken Burns in there. 她就是厕所界的肯·伯恩斯
[04:10] It helps to talk it through. Anyway, I let them win. 说出来会有帮助 总之 我让她们赢了
[04:14] Teddy, that’s why you got to go to your thing, so you win. 泰迪 所以你必须去 这样你才能赢
[04:16] That’s a touching story, Linda, 这个故事真感人 琳达
[04:18] but I don’t know if I can face those guys. 但是我不知道我敢不敢面对那些人
[04:20] – We’ll come with you. – Really? -我们跟你一起去 -真的吗
[04:21] – No. No, no, no. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -不行 不行 不行 -行 行 行
[04:23] As emotional support. And muscle if you need it. 给你精神支持 以及作为打手 如果需要的话
[04:26] But not going is also a reasonable option. 不去也是个合理的选择
[04:28] I mean, if you guys came with me, 如果你们跟我一起去的话
[04:30] I’d feel a lot better about going. 我会感觉好很多
[04:32] And they’re gonna have a bunch of music and food. 那儿会有音乐和食物
[04:34] It says “Bring the whole family.” 邀请函上说”带上全家人”
[04:35] It doesn’t say whose family. 但没说谁的家人
[04:37] Please? Please, please, please? 求求了 求求了 求求了
[04:38] I want to get a picture of me with a torpedo 我想和鱼雷合照
[04:40] for my own personal Christmas card. 用在我的圣诞节贺卡上
[04:41] Yeah, Dad. I hear you’re supposed 是的 爸爸 我听说家长应该
[04:42] to do fun activities with your kids. 多和孩子一起参加有趣的活动
[04:44] – Come on, Bob. – O-Okay, fine. -去吧 鲍勃 -好 好吧
[04:47] – Frigate. – Gene. -他喵的棒呆 -吉恩
[04:49] Do we look okay, Teddy? 我们看上去还行吗 泰迪
[04:51] – Are we under-tattooed? – Should we go on shore leave -会不会纹身不够 -需不需要申请登岸假
[04:53] and cause a ruckus with some locals? 和当地人干一架
[04:55] – Come back with a shiner? – And cans of spinach -带着黑眼圈回来 -还有几罐
[04:57] that you somehow suck through the can? 用嘴吸着吃的菠菜罐头
[04:58] Oh, boy, here we go. 天啊 来吧
[05:00] Sheesh, I can’t believe it’s been 30 years. 不敢相信已经30年了
[05:02] You and the ship look amazing. 你和这艘船都还是老当益壮
[05:03] One of you has barnacles on them, 其中有一位身上有藤壶
[05:05] but I’m not gonna say who ’cause I’m a gentleman sailor. 但我不会说是谁 因为我是一名绅士水手
[05:07] Come on, let’s go touch stuff we’re not supposed to. 来吧 我们去摸那些不该摸的东西吧
[05:10] okay, but don’t do that. 好吧 但是别那样
[05:12] I’m so nervous. My ears are sweating. 我好紧张 耳朵都出汗了
[05:14] No, they’re no… Oh, my God, they are. 不会啦…天啊 还真是
[05:16] I thought it was an earring. 我还以为是耳环
[05:17] Remember, just by showing up today, you win, and they lose. 记住 就凭现身这一点你就赢了 他们输了
[05:19] Hey. Check it out. It’s Double-Dip. 嗨 看看 是二进海
[05:22] Double-Dip is here. No way. 二进海来了 难以相信
[05:24] How’d you get here? Did you swim over? 你怎么来的 游过来的吗
[05:27] – Oh, boy. – Okay, they win, I lose. Let’s go. -天 -好吧 他们赢了 我输了 走吧
[05:29] Come on, Teddy. Just stay for a little bit. 别这样 泰迪 就待一小会儿
[05:31] An hour tops. Six drinks. 最多一个小时 六杯酒的时间
[05:33] Just kidding. Sort of. There’s drinks, right? 开玩笑的 有酒对吧
[05:35] – Yeah. – Good. Hey, you can do this. -有 -那就好 你可以的
[05:37] We’ll be here for you. Right next to you. 我们会在这支持你 就在你旁边
[05:39] – Right, Bob? – Sure. -对吗 鲍勃 -当然
[05:40] Or-or behind you. 也许在你后面
[05:42] It just kind of depends on how everyone’s standing. 取决于大家站的位置
[05:44] Okay, fine. An hour. 好吧 就一个小时
[05:46] And maybe you guys hold my hands the whole time? 也许你们可以全程握着我的手
[05:48] – No? Probably not? – Get over here. -不行吗 -过来呀
[05:49] And try not to fall in. 小心别摔下去了
[05:52] I don’t like it. I don’t like it. 讨厌 讨厌
[05:53] – I don’t like it. – It’s gonna be great. -讨厌 -会很棒的
[05:54] Come on, let’s do this ship. 来吧 我们来拿下这艘船
[06:00] Hey, Tony, Raul, Billy. Good to see you all. 嗨 托尼 劳尔 比利 很高兴见到你们
[06:04] Double-Dip, you came. 二进海 你来了
[06:06] Of course he came. He’s a navy man 他当然会来啊 他是海军
[06:08] showing off his old ship to his not-navy friends. 带他不是海军的朋友来参观他服役过的船
[06:11] We’re his biggest fans. We’re like his groupies. 我们是他的超级粉丝 迷弟迷妹
[06:13] Right, Bob? 对吗 鲍勃
[06:14] It’s great to see you, DD. That’s short for Double-D, 很高兴见到你 二二 这是阿二的简称
[06:16] which is short for Double-Dip. 也就是二进海的简称
[06:17] ‘Cause he fell in the ocean twice. 因连续两次掉海里而得名
[06:20] Yeah, I forgot all about that Double-Dip stuff. 是啊 我都忘了二进海这事了
[06:23] So glad you brought it up. 真高兴你又提到了
[06:24] I got to go over there now and see what that stuff is 我要去那边了 看看那边那上面
[06:27] over on that thing. The table? 有什么东西 那是桌子吗
[06:29] What is it, food? 那是什么 吃的吗
[06:30] – Okay, see you later. – Okay. -再见 -行吧
[06:33] Oh, God. Oh, God. Has it been an hour yet? 天呐天呐 到一小时了吗
[06:35] I think it’s been, like, ten minutes? 我感觉才过 十分钟
[06:37] If we round up from one minute. 如果把一分钟四舍五入成十分钟
[06:39] Come on, you’re doing great. 加油 你做得很棒
[06:40] You’re sticking it to those navy ninnies. 在那些蠢蛋面前狠狠出了一口气
[06:42] Do you know how much I wish I could go to a boat party 你不知道我多想和黛比·贝尔纳迪尼
[06:44] with the Debbie Bernardini crew right now and say, 一起参加游艇聚会 然后对她说
[06:46] “Look at me. No chocolate on this dress”? “看 我这条裙子上没有巧克力”
[06:49] God, I’d kill for that. Oh, actually, that is chocolate. 我愿意用任何事换 还真弄上巧克力了
[06:51] Where’d you get chocolate? 哪儿来的巧克力
[06:52] I don’t know. 不知道
[06:53] Well, terrible news. Turns out all the weapons 坏消息 原来船上的所有武器
[06:55] were taken off this ship weeks ago. 都在几周前被带走了
[06:57] Apparently, it’s “Not safe” 据说是因为凿沉
[06:59] to scuttle a ship with missiles on board. 有导弹的船”不安全”
[07:01] This is why I don’t pay taxes. 这就是我不交税的原因
[07:03] We did see a knot-tying workshop for the sailors’ kids. Eh? 那边有个为水手小孩开的打结工作坊
[07:06] I mean, why “Knot”? 为什么不”结”受呢
[07:08] I could finally learn how to tie these bad boys. 终于可以学习怎么绑鞋带了
[07:10] Mom tied them a year ago, 这还是妈妈一年前绑的
[07:11] and now I just try not to have to take them off. 那之后我就尽量不脱鞋
[07:13] Pass. I know all the knots I need to know 不去 我已经从蒂娜的雷娘军手册中
[07:15] from Tina’s Thundergirl handbook. 学会了所有我需要知道的结
[07:17] Oh, yeah. I was supposed to learn those, 对 我本来也打算学的
[07:18] but I did “Knot.” “结”果没有
[07:20] Seriously, though, I didn’t get my knot-tying badge 讲真的 我没得到我的打结徽章
[07:22] because I made too many knot jokes. 因为我开了太多跟”结”有关的玩笑
[07:23] – I’m funny at Thundergirls. – I- I would do knots. -在雷娘军中我还算有趣 -我想学打结
[07:26] I- I’ve always wanted to be a knots guy. 我一直都想成为一个打结能手
[07:28] I mean, it’s for kids, but I’m sure it isn’t weird 是给孩子开的 但是有大人在里面学
[07:30] if a grown man is also learning. 应该也不奇怪
[07:32] You can pretend to be our dad. 你可以假装是我们的爸爸
[07:34] All right, everyone got their rope? 好了 每个人都得到绳子了吧
[07:36] If that’s what this is. 如果这是绳子的话
[07:37] Schmitty, is that you? 施密帝 是你吗
[07:39] Oh. No, I’m- I’m not, Schmitty. 不 我 我不是施密帝
[07:42] I- I’m- I’m Bob. 我 我叫鲍勃
[07:43] You are the spitting image. 你和他简直长得一模一样
[07:45] Raul, look at this guy over here. 劳尔 快看这个人
[07:47] Doesn’t he look like Schmitty? 他像不像施密帝
[07:48] Now that you mention it, yeah, he’s the spitting image. 你这么一说 还真是一模一样
[07:51] Huh, he does look like Schmitty. 真的很像呢
[07:52] Wait, who’s Schmitty? 等等 施密帝是谁
[07:53] I mean, I knew he wasn’t coming today. 我知道他今天不会来
[07:55] He’s in Florida doing that deep-sea salvage stuff. 他在佛罗里达参加深海救援行动
[07:57] Sunken treasure. That’s the life, huh? Schmitty. 深海宝藏 看看人家这人生 好个施密帝
[08:01] – “Sunken treasure” is what I call Dad’s butt. – Gene. -我叫我爸的屁股深海宝藏 -吉恩
[08:03] All right, we’re gonna start off 好了 我们先从一个简单
[08:05] with a simple but important knot, the bowline. 但很重要的结开始 单套结
[08:08] Make a loop. Tag end goes through. 打个圈 绳尾往里钻
[08:10] Under and over. Back through. 一上一下 再一拉
[08:13] Bowline. Let’s see how you all did. 单套结 看看你们做得怎么样吧
[08:15] Good. Nice. Boy, you really aren’t Schmitty. 很好 不错 你的确不是施密帝
[08:18] Sorry, can- can you show me one more time? 抱歉 你 你能再展示一遍吗
[08:20] – You- you went really fast. – “Knot” too fast for me. -你打得太快了 -我”结”得不快
[08:23] Actually, it was a little fast. 确实有点快
[08:24] Okay. Make a loop, pass it through, 好 打个圈 绳尾往里钻
[08:27] under and over and back through and… 一上一下 再一拉
[08:29] – Still too fast? – Still too fast. -还是太快吗 -太快了
[08:31] – I’m good. – Okay. -我觉得还好 -好吧
[08:33] Here’s how we teach the little kids. 这是教小朋友的方法
[08:35] The rabbit comes up from his hole, 小兔子从洞里钻出来
[08:37] runs around the tree 围着树跑一圈
[08:39] and then goes back into his hole. 然后回到它的洞里
[08:41] Your rabbit didn’t make it back into its hole. 你的兔子没能回到它的洞里
[08:43] Wait, where is your rabbit? 等等 你的兔子去哪儿了
[08:46] Dad, what did you do to your rabbit?! 爸 你对你的兔子做了什么
[08:48] Okay, enough food, Teddy. 别吃了 泰迪
[08:49] Let’s hit the bar, get some alcohol inside of you. 我们去吧台那边喝点酒
[08:52] But Tony and the guys are at the bar. 但托尼他们都在吧台
[08:53] Teddy, it’s a free country. 泰迪 这是个自由的国家
[08:55] And free drinks. Come on. 那里有免费的酒水 走吧
[08:56] Have you considered challenging them to a navy duel, 你考虑过跟他们进行海军决斗吗
[08:59] which I assume involves water guns? 我猜应该会有水枪吧
[09:01] Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. 希望不会变成那样
[09:04] Teddy, you’re so witty, 泰迪 你太风趣了
[09:05] and you know so much about ships and life, 对船和人生懂得真多
[09:07] and you just don’t care what people think about you. 一点不在乎别人怎么看你
[09:11] Oh, you guys again. Hi. 又是你们 你们好
[09:12] Hey, I just came back from the supply room 我刚去补给室
[09:14] and picked up my memento. 拿了我的纪念品
[09:15] – What’d you get? – I got a pad eye. -你拿的什么 -系缆环板
[09:17] Me, too. Picked it up when I first got here. 我也是 我刚来就去拿了
[09:19] What’s a pad eye? 什么是系缆环板
[09:19] – It’s like a cleat. – What’s a cleat? -相当于系索耳 -什么是系索耳
[09:21] It’s a thing you secure a rope to. 就是用来系缆绳的东西
[09:23] Rope! I know rope. 缆绳 我知道缆绳
[09:24] So, wait, we can just take stuff from the ship? 等等 我们能从船上拿东西吗
[09:27] – Dibs on that huge cannon. – No, Louise. -那门大炮归我了 -不 露易丝
[09:28] Only sailors from the maiden voyage 只有首航的水手
[09:30] can take something off the ship before they sink it. 才能在沉船前拿走船上的东西
[09:32] – What are you getting, Teddy? – Oh, nothing. -你拿了什么 泰迪 -什么都没拿
[09:35] What? Why nothing? 什么 为什么不拿
[09:36] ‘Cause I didn’t put in a request for anything. 因为我没申请
[09:38] They should give a life vest to Double-Dip. 他们该送”二进海”一件救生衣
[09:41] Good one, Billy. That was a good one. 说得好 比利 这个真好笑
[09:42] – Right. Double-D? – Yeah. I’m not upset. -对吧 二进海 -对 我一点也不生气
[09:47] Hello, ma’am. 你好 女士
[09:48] Beers for my friends 给我朋友来点啤酒
[09:49] and, have you ever heard of a Twisted Monkey? 你听过”变态猴子”吗
[09:51] – I have not. – It’s a ginger ale and ice, twisted. -没有 -就是姜味汽水和冰 搅拌一下
[09:54] And then you make a noise 然后在递给我时
[09:55] like a monkey when you give it to me. 你学猴子叫
[09:57] I don’t know if I want to do that. 我不想那样做
[09:58] Okay, I’ll make the noise like a monkey. 好吧 我来学猴子叫
[10:00] Wait, Teddy, I don’t get it. 等等 泰迪 我不明白
[10:02] Why didn’t you ask for part of the ship? 你为什么不要船上的东西
[10:03] I didn’t think I was gonna come. 我以为我不会来
[10:05] Plus, what was I gonna write on the letter? 而且 我要在信上写什么
[10:06] “Hi, I’m the guy who fell off the ship twice. “你好 我是那个从船上两次落水的人
[10:08] Can I please have something”? 我能拿点什么吗”
[10:10] They probably would’ve stamped it 他们可能会在信上盖章说
[10:11] with “Request denied, idiot.” “拒绝申请 蠢货”
[10:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:15] Not so hard, is it? 看吧 没那么难
[10:16] Well, is there a part of the ship that you would want? 船上的东西有你想要的吗
[10:19] I mean, I wouldn’t say no to a pad eye. 系缆环板就挺好的
[10:21] Who would? It’s a pad eye. It’s like a cleat. 那可不 那可是系缆环板 相当于系索耳
[10:23] Well, then, let’s get you a pad eye. 那我们就给你弄个系缆环板
[10:25] We can’t. The request had to be in months ago. 不行 要提前几个月申请
[10:27] – There’s got to be a way. – Nah, forget it. -一定有什么办法 -算了吧
[10:29] I don’t even deserve part of the ship. 我都不配上这艘船
[10:32] Teddy, Louise and I are gonna… go pee! 泰迪 我和露易丝要… 去尿尿
[10:36] – She shouted. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ll be right back. -她喊了 -对对对 我们一会回来
[10:38] Listen, it’s not right 听着 这不公平
[10:40] that Teddy doesn’t get anything from this ship 泰迪不能拿走船上的东西
[10:41] while Tony gets to take a pad eye with him 而托尼却能带走系缆环板
[10:43] even though he was a total poop deck to Teddy the whole time. 而且他一直对泰迪很混蛋
[10:46] They never said the sea was fair. 没人说过海事很公平[大海很平静]
[10:47] I say we find a way to get Teddy something. 我们得想办法给泰迪弄点什么
[10:50] Something better than a pad eye. That’s how he’ll win. 比系缆环板更好的东西 这样他就能赢了
[10:52] Yeah, that kind of makes sense in a dumb, beautiful way. 从某种愚蠢但美好的意义上 很有道理
[10:55] So, are you in for operation “Go Get a Part of the Ship 所以 你要参加”从库房拿点船上的东西
[10:58] from That Supply Room Place for Teddy”? 给泰迪”的计划吗
[11:00] – Yeah. Sure. – Okay. -当然 -好的
[11:01] Thought there was gonna be a little more energy there, 本以为你会答应得更坚定
[11:03] – but great. – And after that, -但还行 -在那之后
[11:05] – we find the frickin’ torpedoes. – There’s the energy. -我们去找鱼雷 -要的就是这精神
[11:07] But probably not with the torpedo thing. 但最好别是因为鱼雷这种事
[11:13] So, what’s the plan? We’re just gonna ask 所以计划是什么 我们直接去问
[11:15] for a piece of the ship for Teddy? 能不能给泰迪一点船上的东西吗
[11:16] We’ll ask nicely. 我们要礼貌地问
[11:17] And we’ll say, 我们要说
[11:18] “Please make it slightly better than a pad eye.” “请给我们比系缆环板稍微好一点的东西”
[11:20] Nope. Can’t do that. 不行 不能这么做
[11:21] – Pretty please? – No. -拜托了 -不行
[11:24] – Frigate. – Okay, good start. Good start. -他喵的 -不错的开始 不错的开始
[11:27] And that is how you tie the sheet bend knot. 这就是怎样打一个单弯结
[11:29] Can’t wait till someone asks me how to do a sheet bend. 等不及有人来问我怎么打单弯结了
[11:32] Still working on the bowline? 还在试单套结吗
[11:33] Almost got it. 快成了
[11:35] There! I did it! Damn it. 好了 我做到了 该死的
[11:37] I bet Schmitty can tie a bowline. 我打赌施密帝可以打单套结
[11:39] Schmitty can tie any knot. 施密帝什么结都会打
[11:40] He even invented his own knot… the Schmitty Liddy. 他甚至发明了自己的打结法 施密帝盖子结
[11:43] Best knot in the world for securing lids. 最好的封严盖子的方法
[11:45] So cool. 真不错
[11:47] Why, oh, why would God bless you with Schmitty’s face 为什么上帝给了你施密帝的脸
[11:49] – but curse you with those hands? – I don’t know. -却诅咒了你的手 -我不知道
[11:51] Okay, everybody done with the sheet bend? 好了 大家都打好单弯结了吗
[11:54] Hold them up. Looking good. I’ll… 举起来 看起来不错 我
[11:56] check in with your bowline in a bit. 一会儿再来看你的单套结
[11:57] Maybe a little time apart will do us both some good. 可能分开一会对我俩都好
[12:00] I’m gonna get it. 我能做到的
[12:01] You, you kids want to learn hitch knots? 孩子们想学双套结吗
[12:03] Hitch, please. 教我们双套结吧
[12:04] There’s got to be a piece of this ship 这船上肯定有什么东西你可以
[12:06] you can give our friend that no one’s claimed. 给我们的朋友而不被责怪
[12:08] He’s really nice. 他人很好
[12:09] A little sad but nice. He’s not too sad. 有点伤心 但人很好 他没有很伤心
[12:11] Look, next time your friend wants a souvenir 听着 下次你的朋友想从价值八千万的
[12:13] from an $80 million piece of U.S. Military property 美军财产上拿到需要预先审批的
[12:16] that requires prior approval, he might want to plan ahead. 纪念品时 他最好要提前准备
[12:19] It just seems like there are so many parts still on the ship, 这船上还有这么多东西
[12:21] and it’s getting sunk next week, and… 但它下周就要沉没了
[12:23] Scuttled. Sorry about my mom. 是凿沉 替我妈妈道歉
[12:25] It’s okay. I have one, too. 没关系 我也有个这样的妈
[12:27] Listen, we come from land, 听着 我们从内陆过来
[12:29] and we can get you any land thing you want. 我们可以给你任何你想要的内陆东西
[12:31] I could be back here in 20 minutes with magazines, 给我二十分钟 我能带过来杂志
[12:34] potato chips, houseplants, 薯片 盆栽植物
[12:36] water that’s not salty. 不咸的水
[12:37] Please don’t try and bribe me with potato chips and houseplants. 别试图用薯片和盆栽植物贿赂我
[12:41] It’s very insulting. 很侮辱人
[12:42] I’ve been off a ship once. I know about that stuff. 我下过一次船 我知道那东西
[12:45] – But… – I’m gonna start ignoring you two. -但是… -我要无视你们俩了
[12:47] Please go somewhere not here now. 现在请离开吧
[12:49] I think we’re getting close. 我觉得我们快成功了
[12:51] Stupid rope. 愚蠢的绳子
[12:52] It’s not the rope’s fault. 不是绳子的问题
[12:54] Have you ever been checked 你有没有检查过
[12:54] for whatever it is you seem to have? 自己有什么问题
[12:56] Rope dyslexia? 绳结障碍之类的
[12:57] I guess maybe I just don’t get knots. 我想我就是不擅长打结吧
[13:00] But you’re good at lots of other stuff, Dad. 但你擅长很多事情啊 爸爸
[13:01] Like making burgers. 比如做汉堡
[13:04] – Gene, you want to jump in here? – Folding towels. -吉恩 你要不要说几点 -叠毛巾
[13:06] Folding towels. I was just about to say that. 叠毛巾 我刚要说这点
[13:08] Actually, I’m not that good at folding towels. 其实 我不是很擅长叠毛巾
[13:11] He’s not. 的确如此
[13:12] – Well, that was a bust. – Poor Teddy. -白忙活一场 -可怜的泰迪
[13:14] He deserves something from this ship. 他理应得到这艘船的一部分
[13:16] Hey, if you want to do another look-see down below 如果你想去下面查探一下
[13:18] for a torpedo they might’ve forgotten about, 有没有被他们落下的鱼雷
[13:20] – I’m with you. – I hate when bullies win. -我愿意入伙 -我不喜欢让霸凌者赢
[13:22] These guys and the Debbie Bernardinis 这些人和黛比·贝尔纳迪尼
[13:25] and the Biffs 霸凌者
[13:26] and whoever the bad guy in Superman was. 以及所有超人系列中的反派
[13:28] I hate it! 我好恨
[13:31] – What are you doing? – Who, me? -你在干什么 -谁 我吗
[13:33] I’m just noticing how this bell… 我就是注意到这个铃…
[13:35] … seems to want to be off this ship. 似乎想脱离这艘船
[13:37] And if it just falls off, 如果是它自己掉下来的
[13:38] then it’s not like we took it at all. 那就不算是我们拿走的
[13:40] Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s like a loose tooth. 没错没错 就像松的牙齿一样
[13:42] It wants to come out. 是它想掉下来
[13:44] Whoopsie! 天啊
[13:45] Mama, you make me so proud. 妈妈 我好为你骄傲
[13:47] Hi, sailors. How you doing? 你们好啊 水手们 最近如何
[13:49] Oceans, huh? So much water. 大海啊 全是水
[13:51] All right, come on, come on. 好了 快走 快走
[13:52] Let’s give this to Teddy and get out of here. 把这个给泰迪然后离开这
[13:54] Where have you been? I stress-ate all the crab cakes, 你去哪了 我因为压力大把蟹饼都吃光了
[13:57] and now I’m starting in on the cocktail weenies, 现在我开始吃小香肠卷了
[13:59] and everyone keeps giving me the evil eye. 现在大家都用嫌弃的眼神看我
[14:00] Can we go now, please? 我们能走了吗 求求你
[14:02] Yes, we can leave now, 是的 我们现在可以走
[14:04] but you’re gonna leave a winner. 但你可以带走一个战利品
[14:08] – Why do you have that? – We got it for you. -你为什么有这个 -我们为你拿的
[14:10] A little souvenir. Better than a pad eye. 小纪念品 比系缆环板好多了
[14:12] I mean, it’s bigger. Jingly-er. 更大 还有铃声
[14:14] He’s speechless. A simple “Thank you” Is fine. 他无言了 说句简单的”谢谢”就好
[14:16] Why would you think I’d want this bell? 你们为什么觉得我想要这个铃
[14:18] This is the deck bell. 这是船钟
[14:19] It’s the bell they rang when I fell overboard. 我掉下船的时候他们摇的就是这个铃
[14:22] I hear this bell in my nightmares. 我在噩梦里会听到这个铃声
[14:23] Well, now you can hear it when you’re awake. Right? 现在你清醒的时候也能听到了 对吧
[14:27] Also, you can’t steal something off a navy ship. 而且 你们不能从海军船上偷东西
[14:30] You can get in big trouble. 你们会摊上大事的
[14:31] We got to put it back before anyone notices. 我们得趁还没人发现把它还回去
[14:33] Or we just toss it overboard? A little mini scuttle? 或者我们干脆扔进海里 算小小凿沉吗
[14:36] No. We got to put it back on the wall. 不行 我们要把它放回到墙上
[14:38] They’re gonna ring it at the end of the ceremony. 仪式的最后他们会摇这个铃
[14:39] It says it in the program. 流程里有这一项
[14:41] Okay, okay. We’ll do it. Calm down. 好吧好吧 我们去还 冷静点
[14:43] We’ll put it back real quick and pretend this never happened, 我们马上把它还回去就当无事发生过
[14:45] and we get out of here before they, 然后我们赶快溜
[14:47] dust it for fingerprints. Right? 趁他们还没在铃上提取指纹 对吧
[14:48] You didn’t wipe yours off? 你没把你的指纹擦掉吗
[14:49] It was the first thing I did. 我首先做的就是擦指纹
[14:50] Ladies, gentlemen, sailors, 先生们 女士们 水手们
[14:52] the ceremony’s about to start shortly, 仪式马上就要开始了
[14:54] so please begin to take your seats. 所以请大家坐好
[14:56] If you have to hit the head, now’s the time. 如果你想去船头 请现在去
[14:58] “The head” Is what the navy calls the bathroom. 海军把厕所称为”船头”
[15:01] Isn’t that fun? 有趣吧
[15:02] Well, now everyone’s going to the bathroom 现在大家都要去卫生间
[15:03] right next to where the bell was. 可它旁边就是铃铛
[15:04] Yeah, that’s not helpful. 这可不妙
[15:06] Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. We got to do something. 天啊 天啊 我们得想想办法
[15:08] Teddy, it’s gonna be okay. 泰迪 会没事的
[15:10] Time for operation “Put the Bell We Got for Teddy 行动”把我们给泰迪拿来的铃铛放回去”
[15:12] – Back on the Wall.” – Damn it, I hate this situation, -现在开始 -该死 我好讨厌现在的状况
[15:14] – but I love that name. – It’s fine. -但是我喜欢这个行动的名字 -还行吧
[15:19] All right, Mom. How are we gonna unring this bell? 好的 妈妈 我们怎么才能不让这个铃铛响
[15:22] We’re just gonna, wait here 我们就 在这等着
[15:24] till that bathroom line goes down, then we’ll put it back. 直到没人再排队上厕所了 就把铃铛挂回去
[15:26] Will the sailors from the maiden voyage and their guests 首航的船员和其亲友们
[15:29] please fill in the front row. 请到前排来
[15:31] Oh, boy. 天啊
[15:31] – Double-Dip, come on! – I’ll be right there! -二进海 快来 -就来
[15:35] We got to go sit down. 我们得去坐下
[15:36] Okay, okay. we’ll go sit down. 好的 我们去坐下
[15:38] And then we’ll sneak away in a minute. Act natural. 然后找机会等下溜走 表现自然点
[15:40] Oh, boy. 天啊
[15:41] Maybe walk less clang-y? 稍微走得安静点?
[15:44] Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊
[15:46] And maybe don’t shout “Oh, God” quite so loud? 也稍微低点声音叫”天啊”?
[15:48] – Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh God. – Better. -天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 -好多了
[15:52] I’m gonna need that rope back. 我得把这根绳子拿回来
[15:54] I really want to get to the ceremony. 我真的得去典礼了
[15:55] Can I borrow it for a little longer? 我可以再多借一阵子吗
[15:57] You really want to tie that bowline, huh? 你真的想系出单套结 是吗
[15:59] Yes, I really do. 是的 我真的想
[16:00] I like that dedication, sailor. 我喜欢你这种投入精神 水手
[16:02] You can use the rope a little longer. 那就让你再多拿会吧
[16:04] – Thanks. – Don’t worry, Dad, you’ll get it. -谢谢 -别担心 爸爸 你会成功的
[16:05] I’m starting to get really worried about Dad. 我真的开始担心爸爸了
[16:07] Yeah, is something wrong with him? 是啊 他是有什么毛病吗
[16:09] I can hear you guys. 我能听见你们说的话
[16:11] I-I’m fine. I-I think. 我没问题 我想
[16:12] – Totally. – Yeah, of course you’re fine. -那是 -没错 你当然没问题
[16:14] He’s not fine. 他有问题
[16:16] A little announcement before we begin. 典礼开始前我有一则小通知
[16:18] I’ve been told that more crab cakes are being microwaved, 后厨正在加热一批蟹饼
[16:21] so those of you who haven’t got any yet, just hang tight. 所以还没吃到的朋友们 别着急
[16:25] I’m sorry. No one said anything about a limit. 抱歉 之前没人跟我说过供应有限额
[16:27] Today, we give the USS Gertrude Stein 今天 我们为格特鲁德·斯泰因号军舰
[16:30] the send-off she deserves. 举办一场隆重的送别会
[16:32] The chaplain will read a few words, 神父将会朗诵一些词句
[16:34] and then the deck bell will ring one final time. 之后我们会最后摇一次甲板上的铃铛
[16:37] But first, we’re gonna kick things off 首先 我们要用
[16:39] with everyone’s favorite navy rock and roll trumpet band. 所有人都爱的海军摇滚小号乐队开始典礼
[16:42] Take it away, Brass Kissers! 开始吧 铜管演奏者们
[16:47] Okay, it looks like the bathroom line has thinned out. 好的 看起来卫生间排队的人变少了
[16:50] I think now’s our chance. 我们可以行动了
[16:51] We fly in fast and low. 我们快速低调跑过去
[16:52] Stay under their radar. Get in, get out. 别被他们发现 过去 再回来
[16:55] I don’t know how I’m gonna reattach 我不知道怎么才能不借助任何工具
[16:56] the bell without any tools. 把铃铛重新挂上去
[16:58] You’re overthinking it. You’re overthinking it. 你想太多了 想太多了
[16:59] Hey, what are you guys talking about? 你们在说什么啊
[17:00] Nothing. Enjoy the music. 什么都没有 好好听音乐
[17:02] I’m trying to, but there’s a lot of whispering. 我也想 但是一直有小声说话的声音
[17:04] Shush, shush, shush. Play with your rope. 安静 玩你的绳子吧
[17:06] Teddy, Louise and I all have to go to the bathroom 泰迪 露易丝和我要去卫生间
[17:08] at the same time. Come on. 一起去 走吧
[17:09] I want to go to the bathroom. 我想去卫生间
[17:10] – No. You stay. – Okay. -不 你留下来 -好吧
[17:11] I didn’t actually have to go. It just sounds fun. 我也没有真的想去 就是觉得好玩
[17:13] I kind of have to go. 我想去卫生间
[17:15] – Hold it. – Okay. -憋着 -好吧
[17:20] – Hey. You went to the bathroom. That’s cool. – Nice. -你好 你去厕所了啊 挺好 -不错
[17:23] Teddy, you get the bell back on the wall, 泰迪 你负责后面墙上的铃
[17:25] and Louise and I will make sure nobody comes this way. 我和露易丝确保没人来
[17:27] Hi. 你好
[17:29] Oh, it’s you guys. excuse me? I need to get by. 是你们啊 请让让 我得过去
[17:32] What’s the rush? Enjoy the view. 急什么呀 欣赏下风景啊
[17:34] Okay, I need to hit the head, so move? 我得去洗手间 让让
[17:37] Whoa, whoa, whoa, but, like, you could hold it 但如果你想忍的话
[17:38] if you wanted to, right? 可以忍住的 对吧
[17:40] I assume the military trained you 我想 军队也会训练你们
[17:41] to hold it during a combat mission. 在作战任务中要忍住吧
[17:43] Actually, we’re trained to just let ‘er rip. 其实 我们训练内容是不要忍
[17:45] Clean things up later. 事后再清理
[17:46] – Now, please, move it. – Oh, no. -请让让 -别出来
[17:48] – Hey. – You’re not done yet. -喂 -你还没完呢
[17:50] – Am, too. – All right, what the heck’s going on? -我好了 -够了 到底怎么回事
[17:52] And what the heck is he doing? 他在干什么
[17:54] You’re stealing the deck bell?! 你们在偷甲板钟
[17:57] – Oh, God. – Okay, maybe I wasn’t done, done, -天啊 -就算我还没用完洗手间
[17:59] but still, not cool. 但也不能强行关门
[18:01] I swear I wasn’t stealing the bell. 我发誓 我不是在偷钟
[18:03] – He was. I caught him. – Embarrassing. -他就是 我看到了 -真丢人
[18:06] Will someone please explain to me what’s going on here? 有人能给我解释一下到底怎么回事吗
[18:09] I need to know if I’m filling out a report or not. 我需要知道是否要出具报告
[18:12] Teddy didn’t take the bell. I did. 泰迪没偷钟 是我
[18:14] – Linda? – Mother. -琳达 -妈妈
[18:16] Oh, that’s why I wasn’t part of the pee-pee club. 所以才不让我一起去尿尿
[18:18] I dodged a bullet. But I still have to go. 我躲过了一劫 但我还是得上厕所
[18:20] Teddy was just putting it back. 泰迪只是把钟放回去
[18:22] I had nothing to do with this. 我跟这件事毫无关系
[18:23] I’m just a little girl. 我只是个小女孩
[18:25] I knew I shouldn’t have come today. 我就知道今天不该来
[18:26] But it was all, if I don’t go, Tony and those jerks win. 但如果我不来 托尼和那些混蛋就赢了
[18:29] – Wait, what do you mean, “Jerks”? – Yeah, ouch. -等等 你说什么”混蛋” -就是 好伤人
[18:32] You guys never stopped teasing me 你们在我掉下船后
[18:33] after I fell off the ship. 就一直嘲笑我
[18:34] Then you came up with Double-Dip. 还给我起绰号”二进海”
[18:36] Double-Dip? What? 二进海 怎么回事
[18:37] I mean, because you fell off. Twice. 因为你掉下去两次
[18:39] Oh, then that is a solid nickname. 那真是个名副其实的绰号
[18:41] What, we’re not supposed to tease you? 怎么 我们不该嘲笑你
[18:43] It’s what sailors do. It’s what friends do. 水手就这样 朋友就这样
[18:45] You think we’re friends? 你认为我们是朋友
[18:46] Sure, we are. But, Teddy, you stand here, 当然了 但是 泰迪 你就站在这
[18:48] and you tell us how you fell off the ship, 跟我们说你是怎么掉下船的
[18:50] and then you fall off the ship. 然后就真掉下船了
[18:52] I mean, how does that even happ… 怎么就真掉下…
[18:53] Oh, my God! Should you jingle the clingy clangy? 我的天啊 你是不是该敲那个当当响的了
[18:56] The-the jingle bellies? Jingle the thingy. 那个叮当响的 快敲那玩意
[18:59] Oh, right. 对
[19:01] Little more slack over here, Billy! Let it out! 再往这边松一点 比利 放
[19:03] – Copy that! – Tony, keep that strap above your chest! -收到 -托尼 把袋子固定在胸口上方
[19:06] Otherwise, your nipples are liable to chafe! 不然 你的奶头会被磨破的
[19:09] Trust me on that one! 相信我
[19:10] Raul, how’re we doing with your line? 劳尔 绳子没问题吧
[19:12] My hands are greasy from the hors d’oeuvres. 我刚刚吃开胃菜 手上全是油
[19:13] I can’t get a grip. Schmitty lookalike, 我快抓不住了 长得像施密帝那个
[19:15] – tie this off for me, will you? – Oh, I-I-I don’t… -帮我打个结好吗 -我不…
[19:18] – I don’t know… – Come on, Dad. You can do it. -我不知道… -快啊 老爸 你可以的
[19:20] – Maybe. – We believe in you. -也许吧 -我们相信你
[19:22] – Stick the knots landing. – It’s okay, Bob. -把结系得结实点 -没关系 鲍勃
[19:24] I’ll come over. 我马上来
[19:25] No, I can… I can do this. 不 让我来 我可以的
[19:27] The rabbit comes up from his hole, 先从洞里穿出来
[19:30] runs around the tree, 绕过绳子
[19:32] then goes back into his hole and… 再穿进洞里去
[19:36] I did it! 我做到了
[19:36] I did it! Knot teacher guy, look! I did it! 我做到了 教我绳结的那个人 你看 我做到了
[19:40] – Well, I’ll be. – I totally get the tree part now. -想不到啊 -我终于搞清楚怎么绕过去了
[19:42] – He can do the easiest knot. – And the rabbit. -他竟然学会了最简单的结 -还有兔子
[19:43] Take that, Schmitty. 瞧瞧 施密帝
[19:45] Geez, I guess I was wrong. 天呐 我承认我错了
[19:47] It is, kind of easy to fall off this ship. 从船上掉下去确实很容易
[19:49] So, you guys teased me because we were friends? 所以 你们是因为我们是朋友才取笑我的吗
[19:52] What? Of course. We served together. 什么 当然了 我们一起服过役呀
[19:54] We’re bonded for life. 我们是一辈子的朋友
[19:55] I mean, we were all kids then, Teddy. 我们当时还只是孩子 泰迪
[19:57] And you were a little older. 你比我们大一些
[19:58] We-we looked up to you. 我们都很崇拜你
[20:00] And I was scared out of my mind about serving, 我当时特别害怕服役
[20:02] but then you showed me you could make a mistake 但是你让我知道 即使犯了一点小错误
[20:03] and still be a great sailor. 依然能成为一名伟大的水手
[20:05] Gave me a lot of confidence. 你给了我很多的信心
[20:06] – Wow. I had no idea. – Hey, Double-Dip. -我都不知道这些 -二进海
[20:09] I got something for you. 我有个东西要给你
[20:12] – The bell? Really? – Yeah. -铃铛 真的吗 -当然
[20:13] It’ll remind you of the good old days 它会让你回想起昔日的时光
[20:15] and also today when you fished out Mr. Slips Ahoy. 也能让你记起今天救下了滑滑先生
[20:19] – Mr. Slips Ahoy over here. – That’s pretty good. -滑滑先生就在这里 -这名字有趣
[20:20] Let’s just pretend you sent a request letter 我们就假装你写了一封请求信
[20:23] and it has all the right signatures on it. 该有的签名上面都有了
[20:24] But maybe put it down your pants 但是要拜托你下船之前
[20:26] till you get off the ship, please. 请把铃铛放在裤子里面
[20:28] – Can I hide it in my jacket? – No. Pants. -我不能藏在外套里吗 -不行 裤子里
[20:30] Yeah, pants is better. Put it in your pants. 没错 裤子更好 放裤子里
[20:31] – Come on. – Okay, I’ll try. Thank you. -快点 -我试试吧 谢谢
[20:34] Teddy got the bell. 泰迪拿到铃铛了
[20:35] – All because of me. – I mean… -都是我的功劳 -我是说
[20:37] Thank you for your service, Mom. 谢谢你为国效力 妈妈
[20:39] If I fall off the ship, 如果我掉进海里
[20:40] do you think that lady will give me a torpedo? 你觉得那个人能送我一枚鱼雷吗
[20:42] Hey, maybe you should reach out to your old friends, too, Mom. 不如你联系下你的老朋友 妈妈
[20:44] And then you can make up and wear matching jackets. 你们就能和好 并穿同款姐妹服
[20:45] I would, sweetie, but I TP’d Debbie Bernardini’s house 我也想啊 但是黛比·贝尔纳迪尼他们
[20:48] after they started calling me Death by Chocolate. 叫我巧克力死神之后 我就用卫生纸糊了她家
[20:50] And I peed on her bike. But I shouldn’t have. 还尿了她的自行车 我知道我不该这样
[20:52] Kids, do the Teddy thing, not the Mama thing. 孩子们 多向泰迪学习 不要学妈妈
[20:54] Oh, and I called them at 2:00 in the morning 还有 我连续一年假装杀手
[20:56] every night for a year and pretended I was a killer. 在每天凌晨两点给他们打电话
[20:58] Geez, Linda. 天呐 琳达
[20:59] That’s what friends do? 朋友就这样吧
[21:01] * Double-Dip, Double-Dip * *二进海 二进海*
[21:04] * One false step, and I fell right off the ship * *一不留神 掉入海中*
[21:08] * Double-Dip, Double-Dip * *二进海 二进海*
[21:10] * Turns out it’s pretty easy to make a second trip * *原来轻而易举就能开启新的旅程*
[21:14] * One, two, three, four * *一 二 三 四*
[21:16] * Look who went and soaked their drawers * *看看谁又恶作剧*
[21:17] * Five, six, seven, eight * *五 六 七 八*
[21:19] * Got rescued, but my nipples chafed * *人虽犹在 奶头不在*
[21:21] * Double-Dip, that’s right, Double-Dip * *二进海 二进海*
[21:24] * No one else to blame * *也不怪谁*
[21:25] * Took me two falls in to get that name * *失足两次才有这个名字*
[21:28] * Double-Dip, that’s me, Double-Dip * *二进海 我就是二进海*
[21:30] * When you’re in trouble, on the double * *麻烦来时 快快呼救*
[21:32] * Call the Double-Dip. * *快叫二进海*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme