时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 虫虫大逃杀 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | Here you go, hon. | 请慢用 亲爱的 |
[00:22] | One Burger of the Day with fries from France. | “今日汉堡”配上薯的条 |
[00:24] | That’s what I call French fries sometimes. | 我有时候会把薯条拆开说 |
[00:26] | – For fun, you know. – Thanks. | -挺好玩的 -谢了 |
[00:28] | So, Valentine’s Day tomorrow, huh, guys? | 明天就是情人节了呢 |
[00:30] | Any big plans? | 有什么计划吗 |
[00:32] | We have plans, kind of, sort of. | 我们有计划 算是有…吧 |
[00:34] | We’re gonna make dinner. | 我们要做顿晚饭 |
[00:35] | Well, heat up leftovers. | 剩饭热一热 |
[00:36] | Right. Then we’ll watch TV | 没错 然后看电视 |
[00:38] | and say I love you, I assume. | 对对方说”我爱你” 应该会 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[00:42] | What? It’s nice. | 怎么了 这很温馨 |
[00:43] | Yeesh, guys. Do they make a Valentine’s card | 太惨了 有做成慰问卡的 |
[00:45] | that’s also a condolence card? | 情人节卡片吗 |
[00:47] | They do. I’ve gotten that one. | 有的 我就收到过一张 |
[00:50] | She’s choking. | 她噎着了 |
[00:51] | – Oh, God. – Where’s the choking poster? | -糟了 -急救海报哪去了 |
[00:52] | Why can’t they ever choke in front of the poster? | 为什么大家就不能在海报面前被噎到 |
[00:54] | – Give her the hymen. – Gene, no. It-It’s Heimlich. | -给她用水母立法克 -吉恩 海姆立克法 |
[00:56] | – No, it’s not. – Not choking, not choking. | -才不是 -我没噎到 |
[00:58] | Just savoring. This burger’s amazing. | 我在品味 这汉堡太好吃了 |
[01:01] | From one chef to another… mwah. | 来自另一位主厨的致意 亲一个 |
[01:03] | Thanks. You’re a chef? | 多谢 你也是厨师吗 |
[01:05] | I mean, you did a chef’s kiss, so probably, yes? | 刚才那是个主厨式飞吻 所以应该没错 |
[01:07] | Yeah, hi, my name is Rachel. | 对 我叫雷切尔 你好 |
[01:09] | I have a little place on Kingshead Island. | 我在皇颅岛上开了家小店 |
[01:11] | It’s called Tomato Shack. | 叫做番茄小屋 |
[01:12] | Tomato Shack? Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of it. | 番茄小屋 我听说过 |
[01:14] | It’s-it’s kind of a big deal. | 挺火的一家店 |
[01:16] | Thanks, but I want to talk about this amazing burger. | 谢谢 但我想谈谈这个超好吃的汉堡 |
[01:19] | Oh, sure, but how do we do this? | 当然 我们怎么办呢 |
[01:21] | Do I start, or do you? | 我先开始吗 还是你先 |
[01:23] | Oh, my God, am I messing this up? | 我的天 我是不是搞砸了 |
[01:25] | Sorry about my dad. | 抱歉 我爸太紧张了 |
[01:26] | That’s the first compliment he’s ever gotten. | 这是他第一次受到夸奖 |
[01:28] | It’s not, but I-I can’t think of any others right now. | 也不至于 但我真想不起来还有哪次了 |
[01:30] | – I’m Linda. His muse and his wife. – His mife. | -我是琳达 他的缪斯与妻子 -简称缪子 |
[01:33] | You guys are a couple? Mommin’ and poppin’? | 你俩是夫妻吗 老妈老爸店 |
[01:36] | Yeah. So, what brings you to the mainland? | 没错 话说你怎么会来内陆这边 |
[01:38] | Do Kingshead Island people call this the mainland? | 你们皇颅岛的人会管这边叫内陆吗 |
[01:41] | – We do call it that. -Yay, Dad. | -确实这么叫 -老爸厉害 |
[01:42] | I was just passing by on my way to the farmer’s market. | 我在去市集的路上正好路过 |
[01:45] | Stocking up on ingredients for tomorrow night. | 为了明晚囤货 |
[01:47] | Right. Valentine’s Day must be big for your restaurant. | 也对 你们店情人节应该很忙吧 |
[01:49] | Well, we’re usually closed on Mondays, | 我们周一通常闭店休息 |
[01:51] | but I decided to host a little private seating | 但我决定搞一场私人聚会 |
[01:53] | for friends and family, just for fun. | 只有家人和朋友 找点乐子 |
[01:55] | Actually, you know, if you guys are free… | 话说 要是你们有空的话 |
[01:56] | Oh, they’re free. Sorry to answer for you guys, | 他们有空 抱歉替二位回答了 |
[01:59] | but your Valentine’s plans are not plans. | 但你们的情人节计划根本不算计划 |
[02:01] | Come on, let me cook for my new favorite power couple. | 来嘛 让我为我现在最爱的超级夫妇做顿饭 |
[02:04] | Power couple? | 超级夫妇 |
[02:05] | Bob, she called us a power couple. | 鲍勃 她管我们叫超级夫妇 |
[02:07] | – Power couple is also what we call Dad’s boobs. – Gene. | -我们也管老爸的胸叫超级夫妇 -吉恩 |
[02:11] | I’m excited to be babysitting you guys tonight. | 今晚照顾你们 我很高兴 |
[02:13] | Also, I’m really enjoying your house’s warm air | 另外 我很喜欢你家温热的空气 |
[02:16] | and green bean smells. | 还有这股绿豆味 |
[02:17] | – Nice, right? – Definitely. | -挺好的吧 -当然 |
[02:18] | – Look out, power couple’s here. – Damn, guys. | -当心 超级夫妇来了 -帅爆了 |
[02:21] | Yeah, usually at this range I can see nose hair. | 通常在这个距离 我都能看见你的鼻毛 |
[02:23] | Not tonight. Lot of trimming. Don’t look in the sink. | 今晚不会 我好好修剪过了 别去看水池 |
[02:26] | And did you… get your bodies straightened? | 你们…去矫正脊椎了吗 |
[02:28] | This is how power couples stand. Chest out. Kind of hurts. | 超级夫妇就这么站 挺胸抬头 有点疼 |
[02:31] | Yeah, a little bit. | 确实有点 |
[02:32] | Thanks for coming so last-minute, Jen. | 谢谢你紧急关头赶过来 珍 |
[02:34] | We would’ve just had Tina babysit, | 我们本来想让蒂娜照顾弟妹得了 |
[02:35] | but if the ferry to Kingshead Island sinks, | 但要是去皇颅岛的轮渡沉了 |
[02:37] | we want a sort of adult in charge | 我们觉得还是有个成年人在比较好 |
[02:38] | until the kids find new parents. | 直到孩子们找到新父母 |
[02:40] | I don’t think I could keep my eye on the ball tonight anyway. | 我今晚应该也没法集中精力 |
[02:42] | I’m still riding my Valentine’s Day high. | 我还在回味我的情人节高光时刻 |
[02:45] | My shoe came off in gym class, | 体育课上我的鞋掉了 |
[02:46] | and Jimmy Junior found it and gave it back to me. | 小吉米找到了 还给了我 |
[02:48] | Cinderella much? | 是不是很灰姑娘 |
[02:49] | Didn’t you say he tried to throw it away first | 你不是说他一开始打算扔掉 |
[02:51] | ’cause he didn’t know whose it was? | 因为他不知道鞋子是谁的 |
[02:52] | Then he saw you hopping around | 然后他看见你穿着一只鞋 |
[02:54] | in one shoe by the pull-up bar? | 在引体向上的杆子旁单脚跳 |
[02:56] | It was like a fairy tale. | 童话故事成真了 |
[02:57] | Great, great. Okay, off you go, you lovebirds. | 很好 很好 行了 你们小两口快走吧 |
[03:00] | We’ll just be sitting here | 我们会乖乖坐着 |
[03:01] | like good little children until you return. | 像听话的孩子们 等你们回来 |
[03:03] | Not planning anything | 没有计划什么 |
[03:05] | or taking advantage of dear, sweet Jen here. | 也不会利用善良可爱的珍 |
[03:08] | Far from it. | 绝对不会 |
[03:09] | – Thank you for that. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[03:11] | Well, we’ll be back around 11:00. | 我们十一点左右回来 |
[03:12] | – O’ the clock? – Yeah. | -十一点整吗 -对 |
[03:14] | – Just checking. – Bring me back a doggy bag. | -我只是确认一下 -帮我打包[狗袋]回来 |
[03:16] | I’m serious. I want a bag of dogs. | 我认真的 我想要一袋狗狗 |
[03:18] | Listen up, I’ve got a plan. | 听着 我有个计划 |
[03:20] | We’re gonna take advantage of Jen. | 我们要利用珍 |
[03:22] | – What? – Tina, keep your voice down. | -什么 -蒂娜 小声点 |
[03:23] | All you need to know now is that | 你现在只需要知道两点 |
[03:25] | it involves discount drugstore Valentine’s Day candy | 药店情人节糖果打折 |
[03:27] | and us getting it into our mouths. | 以及我们要吃到 |
[03:29] | I’ll tell you the rest later, now shush. | 剩下的我晚点再告诉你 现在什么都别说 |
[03:31] | Hey, guys. Whispering, huh? | 孩子们 你们在讲悄悄话吗 |
[03:33] | I like it, too. | 我也喜欢这样 |
[03:34] | Jen. We weren’t talking about anything. | 珍 我们什么都没说 |
[03:37] | Hey, you’re a babysitter. Come sit with these babies. | 你是来照看小孩的 快来跟小孩们坐坐 |
[03:40] | Okay. Here goes nothing. | 好吧 没什么大不了的 |
[03:42] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[03:43] | * Power couple on their way to the ferry * | *超级夫妇在去搭轮渡的路上* |
[03:46] | * It’s a boat that goes back and forth all day, every day * | *这是一艘日夜往返的船 日复一日* |
[03:49] | * Which sometimes I think is sad * | *有时我觉得这很悲伤* |
[03:51] | * But not tonight * | *但今夜并非如此* |
[03:54] | Bobby, take it. | 鲍鲍 接歌 |
[03:54] | * Not tonight * | *今夜并非如此* |
[03:56] | * Not tonight * | *今夜并非如此* |
[03:58] | * Not tonight * | *今夜并非如此* |
[03:59] | Sorry, couldn’t help myself. | 抱歉 我没忍住 |
[04:01] | You guys have great energy, you know? | 你俩真是活力四射 |
[04:02] | – He gets it. – Yeah, I do. | -他懂 -是的 我懂 |
[04:04] | So, we’re cutting it a little close with the ferry. | 我们快赶不上轮渡了 |
[04:06] | Also, I’m nervous. | 而且我有点紧张 |
[04:08] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[04:09] | It’s probably gonna be a bunch of impressive people, right? | 轮渡上可能都是很厉害的人 对吧 |
[04:11] | And we are, you know, not that. | 而我们 并非如此 |
[04:13] | * Not nervous about the dinner * | *不要为晚宴紧张* |
[04:16] | * ‘Cause we’re really great * | *因为我们真的很棒* |
[04:17] | Take it! | 接歌 |
[04:18] | * Here’s the terminal * | *目的地到了* |
[04:19] | * I drove really well * | *我车开得真棒* |
[04:21] | Yeah. Bobby, tip him good. | 好耶 鲍鲍 多给他点小费 |
[04:24] | Okay. Is that good? | 好 这样可以吗 |
[04:25] | I-I didn’t know we were gonna sing together. | 我不知道我们今晚会一起高歌 |
[04:27] | – I only have singles. – It’s fine. | -我只有零钱 -没关系 |
[04:30] | Oh, no, they’re leaving. | 不 船开了 |
[04:32] | What? No, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[04:35] | Power couple coming through. | 超级夫妇来了 |
[04:36] | Hold that ferry! We’re gonna have to jump. | 别开船 我们得跳过去 |
[04:39] | I mean, do we? It hasn’t pulled away yet. | 需要吗 它还没开走 |
[04:41] | I think if we just run onto it, it would… | 我觉得只要跑过去 就能… |
[04:43] | I want to pretend we have to jump. | 我想假装我们必须要跳上去 |
[04:44] | It’s romantic, like in the movies. | 多浪漫 就像拍电影一样 |
[04:46] | Wait, is it romantic in the movies or dramatic? | 是浪漫还是狗血 |
[04:48] | Depends what music’s playing. | 这取决于放的音乐 |
[04:49] | Let’s do it together. Hold hands, hold hands. | 我们一起吧 牵手 牵手 |
[04:51] | Oop, it’s too narrow. Un-hold hands. | 太窄了 松手 |
[04:52] | – Un-hold hands. – It was a nice idea. | -松手 -这主意真不错 |
[04:56] | Yeah, baby. | 耶 宝贝 |
[04:56] | I just jumped in dress shoes. | 我刚穿着皮鞋跳的 |
[04:58] | Has that ever been done? | 有人这么干过吗 |
[05:00] | You guys are good at this puzzle. | 你们真擅长拼图啊 |
[05:02] | It’s not really a puzzle. | 这不算拼图 |
[05:03] | You just took fortune cookie fortunes | 你就是拿了一堆幸运饼干签语 |
[05:05] | and tore them in half and had us put them back together. | 把它们撕成两半 然后要我们拼起来 |
[05:07] | Didn’t see that in my future. | 我没预见我的未来有这个 |
[05:09] | Yeah. Well, should we shake up | 那我们把这些签语碎片 |
[05:10] | the fortune pieces in a hat | 放在帽子里或大碗里 |
[05:12] | or a large decorative bowl and start again? | 摇一摇 再重新开始吧 |
[05:15] | We have real puzzles. | 我们有真的拼图 |
[05:17] | Guys? Can you help me with something in the hallway? | 伙计们 你们能到走廊里来帮我点忙吗 |
[05:19] | A, wedgie that needs tackling? | 帮我…拉一下裤子 |
[05:22] | – Okay. – Tina? | -好吧 -蒂娜 |
[05:23] | I do have the strongest wedgie-picking fingers. | 我的手指头扯内裤确实很在行 |
[05:26] | Oh, rub it in, why don’t ya. | 我耳朵都听出茧了 |
[05:27] | Listen up, here’s the “Take advantage of Jen” Plan. | 听着 “利用珍”计划这样进行 |
[05:30] | My sources tell me the drugstore down the street | 我的线人说 街角的药店 |
[05:32] | discounts their Valentine’s Day candy at 8:00. | 情人节糖果晚上八点打折 |
[05:34] | We need to pool our allowance | 我们要凑好零花钱 |
[05:36] | and get Jen to take us over there stat. | 让珍里克带我们去那 |
[05:38] | – Yes! – Wait, how do we get Jen on board? | -好 -等等 我们怎么让珍答应呢 |
[05:40] | Tina, it’s Jen. She’ll let us. | 蒂娜 那可是珍 她会同意的 |
[05:42] | She’s putty in our hands. | 她任由我们拿捏 |
[05:43] | Funny you say that | 还挺好笑的 |
[05:44] | ’cause I think I saw Silly Putty in her hair. | 我好像真在她头发里看到了橡皮泥 |
[05:47] | Also, Mom and Dad don’t like us to leave the house | 而且爸妈也不想我们 |
[05:49] | at night when they’re gone? | 在他们外出时晚上出去 |
[05:50] | Tina, we’re talking about chocolate samplers. | 蒂娜 这可是巧克力礼盒 |
[05:53] | There’s so many different kinds | 一盒有各种各样的形状 |
[05:54] | they have to make a map on the box. | 多到要在盒子上做一份地图 |
[05:56] | Fine. Let’s do it. | 好吧 我们去吧 |
[05:58] | Great, follow my lead. | 好 听我的 |
[05:59] | Hey, Jen, we were just talking, and, | 珍 刚才我们在讨论 |
[06:01] | what do you say we take a stroll? | 我们去散个步怎么样 |
[06:03] | Get some fresh night air, | 呼吸点夜晚的新鲜空气 |
[06:04] | maybe pass by the drugstore, | 去逛逛药店 |
[06:06] | see if they have any interesting wares for sale. | 看看是不是有一些好玩的东西在卖 |
[06:09] | Actually, no. | 不行 |
[06:10] | Great, I’ll get my coat and my candy sack. | 好 我去拿外套和装糖的袋子 |
[06:12] | Wait, did you just say no? | 等等 你刚才说不行 |
[06:14] | Jen? Honey? What’s gotten into you? | 珍 亲爱的 你怎么回事 |
[06:16] | I just think it would be really fun | 我就是觉得你们在这儿 |
[06:17] | to sit here for 30 minutes, | 再坐个30分钟就好 |
[06:19] | and then you all go to your rooms. | 然后你们各回各的房间了 |
[06:21] | How about it, gang? | 你们觉得如何 |
[06:23] | Is this what responsible babysitting looks like? | 负责任的保姆就是这样的吗 |
[06:26] | I hate it. | 讨厌 |
[06:27] | Look at us | 看看我们 |
[06:28] | powering through the night. | 在夜晚一路高歌猛进 |
[06:29] | Getting some windy power hair. | 被风吹出酷炫的发型 |
[06:31] | You know it. That’s weird. | 可不是 有点奇怪 |
[06:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:34] | The downtown part of Kingshead looks like it’s on our right. | 皇颅市中心看起来在我们右边 |
[06:36] | Shouldn’t it be, like, in front of us? Excuse me? | 难道不应该在我们前面吗 打扰一下 |
[06:38] | W-We’re going to Kingshead Island, right? | 我 我们是去皇颅岛对吗 |
[06:40] | – Yup. – Oh, good, because I noticed | -对 -那就好 我注意到 |
[06:42] | we don’t seem to be heading for the ferry terminal. | 我们好像不是去渡船码头 |
[06:44] | – Sure we are. Littleneck Harbor. – Littleneck Harbor? | -当然是 小帘蛤港 -小帘蛤港 |
[06:47] | Yeah, you know, the one most people don’t go to | 对 就那个大部分人都不会去的地方 |
[06:49] | because it’s far from all the popular things? | 因为那里什么受欢迎的东西都没有 |
[06:51] | What? | 什么 |
[06:52] | Hey, why are you dressed so fancy | 你们干嘛穿这么正式 |
[06:53] | for Littleneck Harbor? | 去小帘蛤港 |
[06:54] | You’re gonna get Littleneck | 这样会把好衣服 |
[06:55] | all over that fancy stuff. | 弄得一身小帘蛤的 |
[06:57] | But we have to get to… | 但我们是要去… |
[06:57] | Oh, you must’ve wanted Kingshead Harbor. | 你们肯定是想去皇颅港 |
[07:00] | Whoops. Anyway, you guys have a nice Valentine’s Day. | 惨了 好吧 你们情人节快乐 |
[07:03] | I’m here, so you know how mine’s going. | 我在这里 所以你们知道我的是怎么样了 |
[07:06] | Thank you… Power couple. | 谢谢 超级夫妇 |
[07:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:13] | I can’t believe we got on the wrong ferry. | 真不敢相信 我们居然坐错了轮渡 |
[07:15] | I must’ve misread the schedule, | 我一定是看错了时间表 |
[07:17] | and now we’re on the opposite side of the island | 现在餐厅在岛的那一边 而我们却在 |
[07:19] | – from the restaurant. – Bob, it’s fine. | -完全相反的一边 -鲍勃 没事 |
[07:21] | We’ll get a cab. We’ll just be a little late. | 我们可以叫辆出租车 只会晚到一会 |
[07:23] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 也许你是对的 |
[07:24] | Hopefully, like, only ten, 15 minutes. | 希望只晚10到15分钟 |
[07:27] | Yeah, the cool kind of late. | 对 是那种酷的迟到 |
[07:28] | Excuse me, my wife and I got on the wrong ferry. | 抱歉 我和我妻子坐错了轮渡 |
[07:31] | – We’re trying to get to Kingshead Harbor? – Uh-oh. | -我们想去皇颅港 -不好意思 |
[07:33] | Why “Uh-oh”? | 为什么这么说 |
[07:34] | No more ferries from here to there. | 到那里的轮渡已经停运了 |
[07:35] | Just ferries going back to the mainland. | 只有回内陆的 |
[07:38] | O- Okay. Well, we’re supposed to be at Tomato Shack | 好吧 我们需要尽快去番茄小屋 |
[07:41] | in, like, now-ish. Can we call a cab? | 现在就要去 我们能叫辆出租车吗 |
[07:43] | A-Are there cabs? | 请问有出租车吗 |
[07:44] | Sure there are cabs. There are three cabs. | 当然有 有三辆出租车 |
[07:46] | There’s three cabs? | 有三辆吗 |
[07:48] | Yup. Tom’s, Lonnie’s, and Phil’s. | 对 汤姆的 朗妮的和菲尔的 |
[07:50] | Can we call one? | 我们能叫一辆吗 |
[07:51] | Let’s see, Tom is married to Lonnie, | 我看看 汤姆和朗妮是夫妇 |
[07:53] | so don’t call them. | 所以别给打给他们 |
[07:55] | – Why not? – On Valentine’s Day? | -为什么不行 -今天可是情人节 |
[07:56] | You’re not the only couple out for a romantic dinner. | 你们不是唯一外出共享浪漫晚餐的夫妇 |
[07:59] | Okay. Are you sure they went out? | 好吧 你确定他们出去了吗 |
[08:01] | I mean, not all couples go out on Valentine’s Day. | 也不是所有夫妇都会在情人节外出 |
[08:03] | Some just like to stay home and, | 有些人就喜欢待在家里 |
[08:05] | you know, heat up leftovers. | 热点剩饭吃 |
[08:07] | – Ew. – Ew? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[08:08] | It’s Tom and Lonnie. | 那可是汤姆和朗妮 |
[08:09] | They definitely went out. | 他们一定会外出 |
[08:10] | – Good for them. – Okay. Wh–what about Phil? | -挺好 -行 那菲尔呢 |
[08:12] | – Do you have his number? – He doesn’t drive at night. | -你有他的电话吗 -他晚上不开车 |
[08:14] | He… doesn’t drive at night. | 他晚上不开车 |
[08:16] | I don’t know why I mentioned him. | 我不知道我为什么要提他 |
[08:17] | I just didn’t want to leave him out, you know? | 我只是不想落下他 好吗 |
[08:19] | It’s… Phil. | 那可是菲尔 |
[08:20] | The guy can’t help his night blindness | 他有夜盲症 |
[08:21] | and, you know, what happened. | 你们应该能猜到发生了什么 |
[08:23] | Oh, God, what happened? | 天啊 发生了什么 |
[08:24] | Let’s just say nobody died, but one person did. | 这么说吧 没有人死 但有人没活 |
[08:27] | – Oh, boy. – But hey, the good news is you can walk. | -天啊 -但好消息是你们可以步行前往 |
[08:29] | It’s only two miles that way and Phil’s not on the road, | 就2英里的路程 并且菲尔不在那条路上 |
[08:32] | so you should be safe. | 你们应该会很安全 |
[08:34] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[08:36] | What’s with Jen? Sending us to our rooms at 8:00? | 珍怎么回事 8点就让我们回房间了 |
[08:39] | To what, get a good night’s sleep? | 回房干什么 好好睡觉吗 |
[08:41] | That choc-blocking monster. | 那个不让人吃巧克力的怪物 |
[08:42] | Tina, you should talk to her. | 蒂娜 你该跟她谈谈 |
[08:44] | – Why me? – Because you speak babysitter. | -为什么是我 -因为你会说保姆用语 |
[08:46] | Ken’s learning babysitter on Rosetta Stone. | 肯在”罗塞塔石碑”APP上学习保姆用语 |
[08:48] | He loves their culture. | 他喜欢保姆文化 |
[08:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | – Hey, Jen. – Oh! Hi, Tina. | -嗨 珍 -嗨 蒂娜 |
[08:56] | Why aren’t you in your room? Is it on fire? | 你怎么没在房间里呆着 是着火了吗 |
[08:59] | No, not on fire. | 不 没着火 |
[09:02] | Fire is not good for rooms. | 房间着火可不好 |
[09:05] | – Hey, could you help me? – Sure. | -你能帮我个忙吗 -当然可以 |
[09:07] | Adult boys enjoy lips that are colored in, right? | 成年男性喜欢艳唇 对吗 |
[09:11] | Yes? | 是吧 |
[09:12] | Can you tell me if I’m doing this correctly? | 你能告诉我我是否做对了吗 |
[09:17] | Maybe try to stay on the lips. | 最好能涂在嘴唇上吧 |
[09:18] | You know, you could just use the mirror in the bathroom. | 你可以用卫生间的镜子 |
[09:21] | Wait, you guys have a bathroom? | 等等 你们有卫生间吗 |
[09:22] | Okay, listen, Jen, one babysitter to another. | 听着 珍 这是保姆间的对话 |
[09:24] | Is there something going on? I mean, you got that text, | 出什么事了吗 你收到短信后 |
[09:27] | and then you sent us to our rooms super early, | 就早早让我们回房间 |
[09:29] | and now you’re doing your makeup | 现在你又在化妆 |
[09:29] | because you think adult boys like it… | 因为你觉得成年男性会喜欢 |
[09:32] | Should I also put this on my eyelids? | 眼皮上是不是也要涂 |
[09:34] | No. Also, maybe touch that up? | 不用 但你的口红可能需要再润色下 |
[09:37] | – Bathroom’s down the hall. – You guys have a hall? | -卫生间就在走廊那边 -你们还有走廊吗 |
[09:40] | Jen’s got an adult boy coming over. | 有个成年男性要来见珍 |
[09:42] | What? She told you that? | 什么 她跟你说的吗 |
[09:43] | No, but think about it. The text? | 没有 但你们想想 她一直在发短信 |
[09:45] | And she was putting on lipstick just now, or trying to. | 她刚还在涂口红 或者说在尝试涂口红 |
[09:48] | That conniving little caregiver. | 这个暗度陈仓的小保姆 |
[09:50] | Hey, let’s cut her some slack. It’s Valentine’s Day. | 我们放她一马吧 今天可是情人节 |
[09:52] | No way, Tina. There’s candy at stake. | 不可能 蒂娜 这关乎我们的糖果 |
[09:55] | – Yeah. Heard of it? – Wait. | -明白了吗 -等等 |
[09:56] | Having a boy over while you’re babysitting | 在照顾小孩的时候叫男人过来 |
[09:58] | definitely seems like it’s against the rules. | 肯定是违反规定的 |
[10:00] | If Jen’s boy comes over soon, and we catch her, | 如果一会儿珍的男人过来 被我们逮到 |
[10:02] | it’s “use it against her | 我们就用这个当把柄 |
[10:03] | so she takes us to the drugstore” time. | 让她带我们去药店 |
[10:05] | – But… – Buh-buh-buh. Tina! | -但是… -没有但是 蒂娜 |
[10:06] | Jen can have her romantic Valentine’s Day blah-de-blah, | 珍可以照旧过她的 |
[10:09] | whatever you said. | 浪漫情人节 |
[10:11] | We’re just gonna catch her and blackmail her with it. | 我们要做的只是抓现行然后威胁她 |
[10:13] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[10:14] | Is this what the song “I smell sex and candy” is about? | 那首《我闻到性和糖果》就是这个意思吗 |
[10:18] | I’m such an idiot. | 我就是个笨蛋 |
[10:19] | I should’ve double-checked the ferry schedule. | 我应该多确认下轮渡的时间表 |
[10:21] | Hey, don’t beat yourself up. I’ve seen the ferry schedule. | 别自责了 我看过轮渡的时间表 |
[10:24] | It’s crazy looking. What are we, NASA people? | 太复杂了 把我们当宇航员了吗 |
[10:26] | Plus, we were running. How were we supposed to know | 再说了 我们当时赶时间 怎么会知道 |
[10:28] | there was a big obvious sign we didn’t notice? | 错过了一个很明显的大标志 |
[10:30] | You okay? How’s your feet? | 你还好吗 你的脚怎么样了 |
[10:32] | They’re killing me. | 很疼 |
[10:33] | I haven’t quite broken in these dress shoes yet. | 我还没习惯这双皮鞋 |
[10:35] | You’ve had them 20 years. | 这是你20年前买的了 |
[10:36] | Yeah, but I’ve only worn them, like, five times. | 对 但我只穿了大概五次 |
[10:39] | We’re almost there, okay? Maybe. | 我们快到了 好吗 也许 |
[10:41] | Actually, no, | 不对 还很远 |
[10:42] | I can still see the ferry guy looking at us. | 我还能看到轮渡工作人员望着我们 |
[10:44] | – Hi. – Now we’re gonna be an uncool number of minutes late | -你好 -我们要迟到很久了 |
[10:47] | because I didn’t know how to read a ferry schedule or signs. | 就因为我不懂得看轮渡时间表和指示牌 |
[10:50] | Come on, quit being a ferry pooper. | 好了好了 别再因为轮渡扫兴了 |
[10:52] | Hey, look, up ahead. There’s a light. | 看前面 有亮光 |
[10:54] | – Yeah? – So… | -所以呢 -所以 |
[10:55] | someone’s home. Let’s go knock on the door. | 说明有人家 我们去敲敲门 |
[10:56] | – What? No. – It’s the country, Bob. | -什么 别 -这里是乡村 鲍勃 |
[10:58] | They can give us a lift. | 他们或许会载我们一程 |
[10:59] | People probably do that here. | 这里的人没准会干这种事 |
[11:01] | Come on, I think I see | 快 我好像看到 |
[11:02] | – blood seeping out of your shoe. – Oh. Oh, God. | -血从你的鞋里渗出来了 -天啊 |
[11:04] | “Trespassers will be sheared.” | “闯入者会挨一剪子” |
[11:06] | Okay, that’s a funny joke, | 好吧 真是个有趣的玩笑 |
[11:09] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[11:10] | Less funny at night, when you don’t know the people, | 晚上就没那么有趣了 尤其是你不认识这些人 |
[11:12] | and you’re about to knock on their door. | 你还要去敲他们的门 |
[11:14] | – Oh, you hear that? Sheep. – Oh, yeah. | -你听到了吗 是羊 -听到了 |
[11:17] | See? Just a hilarious sheep person. | 看吧 就是个有幽默感的牧羊人 |
[11:19] | Okay, I’m knocking. | 好了 我要敲门了 |
[11:22] | – Can I help you? – Oh, my God! | -有什么能帮你们的吗 -我的天 |
[11:24] | Let me guess. Wrong ferry? | 让我猜猜 是不是坐错了轮渡 |
[11:25] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:26] | You’re dressed pretty nice for this side of the island. | 对岛这边的人来说 你们穿得太正式了 |
[11:28] | Yeah, sorry to bother you. | 是的 很抱歉打扰你 |
[11:30] | I-I’m Bob, and this is my wife Linda. | 我是鲍勃 这位是我的妻子琳达 |
[11:32] | – Hi. – I’m not sure how to ask this, | -你好 -我不知道该怎么开口 |
[11:34] | so I’m just gonna say it. | 所以我就直说了 |
[11:35] | Is there any chance you can give us a ride into town? | 你或许可以开车载我们去市里吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I could do that. | 可以 |
[11:39] | – Really? Thank you. – Yay! | -真的吗 太谢谢了 -太好了 |
[11:40] | But I can’t actually go anywhere until I catch | 但在抓到午夜和月光前 |
[11:42] | – Midnight and Moonlight. – Excuse me? | -我哪也去不了 -什么 |
[11:44] | That’s my loose ewe and her main dude. | 是我养的母羊和她的老伴 |
[11:46] | They got out of the pasture | 它们逃出了牧场 |
[11:47] | and snuck into the hoop house to steal carrots. | 溜进了温室去偷胡萝卜 |
[11:49] | And, since you’re here, | 既然你们来了 |
[11:51] | if you guys could help me catch them, | 如果你们能帮我抓住他们 |
[11:52] | I could get that done quicker and give you that ride. | 我就能快点搞定 载你们去市里 |
[11:54] | Yeah, that sounds easy and fun. | 好啊 听着不难还挺有趣 |
[11:56] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧好吧 |
[11:57] | Let’s help you catch some sheep. | 我们去帮你抓羊 |
[11:59] | Great! Right this way. | 太好了 走这边 |
[12:00] | All you got to do is yell and scare them | 你们只需要大喊吓唬它们 |
[12:02] | and send them towards me. | 然后把它们往我这边赶 |
[12:04] | Lin, you know why everything is going terribly tonight? | 琳 你知道今晚为什么诸事不顺吗 |
[12:06] | It’s because we shouldn’t have come here, | 因为我们就不应该来 |
[12:08] | to a fancy dinner with fancy people. | 和高档的人吃高档的饭 |
[12:10] | stuff your fancy down your pantsy with that talk. | 把那些高档的屁话给我收回去 |
[12:12] | Come on, let’s go get these sheep. | 走吧 我们去抓羊 |
[12:14] | Attaboy. | 乖啦 |
[12:16] | – Hey, sheep! Go that way. That way. – Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. | -羊 去那边 -去去去 去去去 |
[12:19] | – Go away, go away. – I stepped in sheep poop. | -快走 快走 -我踩到羊屎了 |
[12:21] | Oh, that’s just mud. That was sheep poop. | 那只是泥巴 那才是羊屎 |
[12:24] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[12:28] | I’m okay. I just fell down | 我没事 只是摔倒了 |
[12:30] | because a giant fat sheep knocked me over. | 因为一只大肥羊把我撞翻了 |
[12:32] | But you know what? That’s what I wanted. | 但你知道吗 那正合我意 |
[12:33] | That’s how I get inside their head. | 这能让我读懂它们 |
[12:35] | Let’s do this. We’ll get that ride to the restaurant, | 抓羊吧 我们会搭车到那家餐厅的 |
[12:37] | we’ll be back on track. | 我们会回到正轨的 |
[12:38] | Sorry about that. Just keep making noise. | 不好意思了 你们继续发出声音 |
[12:40] | I feel like you’re not fully committing. | 我感觉你们没尽全力 |
[12:42] | Oh, hey there, Russ. Good boy. | 你好啊 鲁斯 好孩子 |
[12:44] | Wait, is that a sheepdog? | 等等 那是只牧羊犬吗 |
[12:46] | – Yup, this is Russ. – Could he help us? | -是的 它叫鲁斯 -它能帮我们吗 |
[12:48] | Russ? With the sheep? No, he’s allergic. | 让鲁斯抓羊吗 不行 它对羊过敏 |
[12:51] | – Oh, my God. – Don’t let him win that one. | -天啊 -别让它得逞 |
[12:53] | Charge him right back. | 你也冲向它 |
[12:54] | Oh, I don’t want to do that. | 我可不想 |
[12:56] | Midnight and Moonlight are a handful, aren’t they? | 午夜和月光挺难搞 对吧 |
[12:58] | They were overfed by the previous owner. | 前一个主人给它们喂得太多了 |
[13:00] | We keep them on a diet. That’s why they break out | 我们在让它们节食 所以它们才跑出去 |
[13:03] | and sneak into the hoop house to eat my carrots. | 溜进大棚吃我的胡萝卜 |
[13:05] | Dieting is hard. Hey. Do they kind of look like us? | 节食很难 你看它们像不像我们 |
[13:08] | Oh, my God. They do look like us. | 天啊 真的像我们 |
[13:09] | Just a little. Shoo! Go! | 就一点点 去 快走 |
[13:11] | Wait, Lin. Don’t you see? | 等等 琳 你没发觉吗 |
[13:13] | It makes perfect sense. | 一切都说得通了 |
[13:14] | – We are Midnight and Moonlight. – How? | -我们就是午夜和月光 -怎么说 |
[13:17] | We wandered away from where we belong, | 我们离开了属于我们的地方 |
[13:19] | and we’re overfed, at least I am. | 我们也”胃口太大”了 至少我是这样 |
[13:21] | Go on! Shoo! | 继续走 去 |
[13:22] | We’re not sheep, Bob. We’re a great human couple | 我们不是羊 鲍勃 我们是一对很好的人类情侣 |
[13:24] | who got invited to a neat thing by someone who likes us, | 被喜欢我们的人邀请去一个好地方 |
[13:26] | and we’re just having trouble getting there. | 我们只是遇到困难去不了而已 |
[13:28] | Go that way, sheep who look like us. | 去那边 和我们很像的羊 |
[13:30] | This is no place for you, you hear me? | 这个地方不是你待的 听见了吗 |
[13:32] | – You don’t belong here! – Bobby, calm down. | -你不属于这里 -鲍勃冷静点 |
[13:35] | No, keep it up. They’re heading right for me. | 不 大声点 它们正往我这边走呢 |
[13:37] | I think you’re making them uncomfortable. | 我觉得你让它们觉得不自在了 |
[13:39] | You’re making me uncomfortable. | 你们让我觉得不自在了 |
[13:41] | I don’t love our plan. | 我不喜欢我们的计划 |
[13:42] | I mean, waiting till Jen’s date gets here, | 等珍的约会对象来 |
[13:44] | then using their romantic rendezvousing against her, | 用他们的浪漫约会对付她 |
[13:46] | it kind of makes me feel like the opposite of Cupid. | 让我感觉和丘比特背道而驰 |
[13:48] | – An evil leprechaun? – Sort of, yeah. | -像邪恶的小矮妖 -有一点 |
[13:50] | Tina, this is a sting. | 蒂娜 这是个圈套 |
[13:52] | Jen’s the one breaking the rules, | 珍才是那个违规的人 |
[13:53] | and we’re here to bust their lovey-dovey butts, | 我们要抓他们的幽会现行 |
[13:55] | so we can break the rules. | 这样我们才能违规 |
[13:56] | If you know a better way | 如果你有更好的办法 |
[13:57] | to get to cheap drugstore candy, | 让我们拿到便宜的药店糖果 |
[13:59] | we’d love to hear it, and don’t say zip line, | 我们洗耳恭听 别说滑索 |
[14:01] | because it seems like it’s the solution to everything, | 因为这个办法看起来万能 |
[14:03] | but it’s not. | 但其实不是 |
[14:04] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[14:05] | – How was your Valen-Times? – That must be him. | -你情人节过得如何 -肯定是他 |
[14:07] | Briefcase, huh? This guy means business. | 公文包 这个男的是认真的 |
[14:10] | Seriously, though, looks like a nice fella. | 不过讲真的 看起来人还不错 |
[14:12] | Good for Jen. | 为珍高兴 |
[14:12] | Okay, we wait for them to get cozy, | 好了 我们等到他们放松下来 |
[14:14] | and then we spring our trap. | 然后我们就收网 |
[14:16] | A cozy trap, like beanbag chairs. | 一个温柔陷阱 就像懒人沙发一样 |
[14:19] | Okay, we got them. Hope those carrots were worth it. | 好了 抓回来了 希望这些胡萝卜没浪费 |
[14:22] | You made these people all muddy for their nice dinner. | 你们这些坏羊搅乱了他们的美味晚餐 |
[14:24] | Oh, my God, I’m sweating so much. | 天啊 我出了好多汗 |
[14:27] | Sheep Bob is winded, too. | 鲍勃羊也在喘 |
[14:29] | I think he’s in better shape than me, possibly. | 我觉得他很可能比我身材要好 |
[14:31] | You see, Bob? Just like that, we’re on our way. | 看到了吗 鲍勃 就这样 我们上路了 |
[14:34] | forgot to mention, the new seat isn’t coming | 忘了说 新的座椅还没到 |
[14:36] | for another few weeks. | 得再等几周 |
[14:37] | It’ll be a little cold in back, | 后边有点冷 |
[14:38] | but you can cuddle up with Russ. | 但你可以和鲁斯报团取暖 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:41] | Lin, there’s a good amount | 琳 后边有好多 |
[14:42] | of mud and poop back there. | 泥土和粪便 |
[14:44] | Well, that’s what’s on us now. | 反正我们身上现在都是这些东西 |
[14:45] | What’s a little more, right? | 再多点也无妨 不是吗 |
[14:49] | All right, when I say go, | 好 我说 走 |
[14:50] | we jump out and bust them. | 我们就跳出来抓他们现行 |
[14:51] | And throw a giant net over them? Anybody? No? | 朝他们抛张巨大的网 谁上 没人自愿 |
[14:54] | Thank you for coming, Christopher. | 谢谢您的来访 克里斯托弗 |
[14:56] | On Valen-Times, no less. | 还是在情人节期间 |
[14:57] | Can’t believe you were free. | 不敢相信你竟然能来 |
[14:59] | Well, documents need notarizing, | 文件需要公证 |
[15:01] | even on holidays of the heart, | 即使在情人节也该如此 |
[15:03] | and you are one of my best clients. | 你是我最宝贵的客户之一 |
[15:04] | I am not. | 我不是 |
[15:07] | You are. Had to get a new ink pad ’cause of you. | 你是 得为你做一块新印泥了 |
[15:10] | What kind of date is this? | 这算哪门子约会 |
[15:11] | – I think Christopher’s a notary. – A what-ary? | -我觉得克里斯托弗是一位公证人 -什么人 |
[15:14] | It’s someone grown-ups hire to watch them sign things? | 是指有些大人会被雇来看他们签字吗 |
[15:16] | I went with dad to a notary once. | 我之前和老爸去公证过一次 |
[15:18] | I thought there would be notes there. | 我以为那里有些记录 |
[15:19] | I was thinking gossip notes, love notes. | 什么八卦录 什么情书之类的 |
[15:21] | There weren’t any notes. It was a long afternoon. | 结果什么记录都没有 只有一个很长的下午 |
[15:24] | So, tonight, you’re notarizing | 所以 今晚 你在公证 |
[15:25] | your birth certificate request form? | 自己的出生证明申请表吗 |
[15:27] | Okay. Let’s crack the old briefcase. | 好的 让我们打开尘封的文件吧 |
[15:30] | Yes, please. Crack the briefcase. | 好的 打开文件 |
[15:32] | So… jump out now? | 所以 现在跳出来吗 |
[15:34] | I don’t think we can bust her for this yet. | 我觉得还不能因为这事抓她现行 |
[15:37] | I mean, the vibe is there, but there are also papers. | 虽然氛围很温馨 但桌上还有文件 |
[15:39] | I guess it’s kind of a gray area? | 这是不是所谓的灰色区域 |
[15:41] | I can’t believe this is how babies are made. | 难以想象 婴儿是这么出生的 |
[15:44] | Hey, let’s have her drop us off a block away, | 我们提前一个路口下车吧 |
[15:46] | so we can pull ourselves together | 这样就能休整一下 |
[15:48] | before anyone gets a look at us. | 别让其他人看到我们现在的样子 |
[15:49] | Hey, you’re probably right. What do you think, Russ? | 你说得对 你觉得呢 鲁斯 |
[15:53] | – Hey, Kelly. – Yeah? | -凯丽 -怎么了 |
[15:54] | Could you drop us off a block from the restaurant? | 你能在餐厅前的一个路口把我们放下吗 |
[15:57] | Could you drop us off a block from the restaurant, please? | 请问你能在餐厅前的一个路口把我们放下吗 |
[16:00] | – What? – Drop us off a block from the restaurant– | -什么 -提前一个路口把我们放下 |
[16:03] | And… you’re pulling up to it right now. Oh, Great. | 好吧 我们现在已经到了 真棒 |
[16:06] | – Okay, here we are. – It’s fine. | -好吧 我们到了 -没关系 |
[16:08] | The more we move around, | 我们多动动 |
[16:09] | the more the dirt just falls off, kind of. | 就会掉下更多的土 应该吧 |
[16:11] | Thanks again for your help with the sheep. | 谢谢你们帮忙赶羊 |
[16:13] | You guys have a lovely dinner tonight, all right? | 祝你们有个美好的晚餐 |
[16:16] | Bob, you coming? | 鲍勃 来吗 |
[16:17] | I don’t know. Now we have to go in there, | 我不知道 现在我们得进门了 |
[16:20] | late and covered in poop, in a nice restaurant, | 迟到还全身都是粪便 进到一家高档餐厅 |
[16:22] | with non-poop people. | 周围都是没沾粪便的人 |
[16:24] | No, I’m sure there’s some poop people. | 不 里面肯定有人身上有粑粑 |
[16:27] | Linda, we’re out of our league. | 琳达 这不是我们该来的地方 |
[16:28] | Kelly, maybe you could just drive us | 凯丽 请问你能把我们载到 |
[16:30] | to the ferry terminal, please? | 轮渡码头那里吗 |
[16:31] | Bobby, no. We came this far. | 鲍鲍 不 我们都走了这么远了 |
[16:33] | We’re going in. | 得进去 |
[16:36] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康 |
[16:39] | Bye. Bob, we’re here. | 再见 鲍勃 我们到了 |
[16:41] | We kind of went through a lot of trouble to get here, | 我们历经千难万险才到这 |
[16:43] | so come on, let’s go in. | 所以 快来 我们进去 |
[16:44] | Mama needs a drink, and I think you do, too. | 老娘想喝一杯 我觉得你也需要一杯 |
[16:46] | Linda, everything that’s happened tonight, | 琳达 今晚发生的一切 |
[16:48] | from the sheep poop, to all the blood in my shoes, | 从踩到羊粪 到鞋子里全是血 |
[16:51] | to more sheep poop, | 再到浑身羊粪 |
[16:52] | is happening because we don’t belong here. | 都是因为我们不属于这里 |
[16:54] | No. Rachel called us a power couple. | 不 雷切尔称我们为超级夫妇 |
[16:56] | You don’t just throw words like that around. | 人们可不会随随便便就这么称呼别人 |
[16:58] | We’re not a power couple. Look at us. | 我们不是超级夫妇 看看我们 |
[17:00] | We’re a… “Need a shower” Couple. | 我们是”需要洗澡”夫妇 |
[17:02] | Hey, Bob, you remember my air hockey story? | 鲍勃 你还记得我讲过的桌上冰球故事吗 |
[17:04] | About how you’re really good at air hockey? | 关于你多擅长桌上冰球的事 |
[17:06] | Yeah. You tell it a lot. | 记得 你常常讲 |
[17:07] | – Let me tell it again. – Okay. | -让我来再讲一次 -好的 |
[17:09] | One night I was at a bar, | 有一天晚上 我去了酒吧 |
[17:10] | and I played for the first time, and I beat my friend. | 第一次玩桌上冰球 就打败了我朋友 |
[17:13] | Then I beat her again, and then I beat my other friend, | 然后我又打败了她 接着我打败了另一个朋友 |
[17:15] | and then I beat some guy who was annoyed | 然后我打败了一些其他人 |
[17:17] | that I’d been playing so long, | 因为他们生气我玩了那么久 |
[17:18] | and then I beat his dumb friend. | 后来我打败了他的白痴朋友 |
[17:20] | The whole bar started buying me drinks, | 整个酒吧的人都请我喝酒 |
[17:22] | calling me “Hockey Queen.” | 称我为”冰球女王” |
[17:23] | Linda, I know about “Hockey Queen.” | 琳达 我知道”冰球女王”的事 |
[17:25] | Sometimes, you still make me call you that. | 你有时候还会让我这么叫你 |
[17:27] | Hush, just listen. I couldn’t lose. | 嘘 听着 我一直没输 |
[17:29] | So, I got show-off-y. | 所以 我变得得意 |
[17:30] | I smacked a shot against this one guy so hard | 我撞冰球的时候非常用力 |
[17:32] | the puck bounced back and hit me in the boob. | 那玩意弹回来 击中了我的胸 |
[17:39] | But aren’t air hockey pucks pretty light? | 但桌上冰球不是都很轻吗 |
[17:41] | It stung, Bob. Also, you don’t have boobs, so you don’t know. | 还是刺痛的 鲍勃 再说你没胸 你不会懂的 |
[17:44] | I kind of do. | 我还是算有的 |
[17:45] | Anyway, I got hit in the boob, | 总之 我的胸被击中了 |
[17:46] | and all of a sudden, I wasn’t Hockey Queen anymore. | 突然之间 我不再是冰球女王了 |
[17:48] | Everyone was laughing at me getting hit in the boob, | 所有人都在嘲笑我的胸被打中了 |
[17:50] | but I stuck some ice in my bra, | 但我往胸罩里赛了些冰块 |
[17:52] | and I went back and I beat that guy, | 就回到赛场 打败了对手 |
[17:54] | and then I beat two more people, | 之后我又打败了两个人 |
[17:55] | and I went home a winner with a wet bra. | 回家的时候 我的胸罩都湿了 但我赢了 |
[17:58] | So, yeah, maybe the universe hit us in the boob a little tonight, | 所以 今晚命运让我们遇到了一些小挫折 |
[18:01] | but we’re gonna stay in the game. | 但我们要坚持下去 |
[18:02] | We’re gonna go in there and try to have a good time. | 我们要进去 然后尽力享受 |
[18:04] | Because you know what? We deserve it. The end. | 因为我们值得 故事完结 |
[18:07] | Really good story. Very wise. | 非常好的故事 很明智 |
[18:09] | Okay, yeah. Maybe you’re right. | 好的 也许你是对的 |
[18:11] | – I am. – But, before we go in, | -我就是对的 -但进去之前 |
[18:12] | do you want me to take the clumps of what I hope is mud | 我先帮你把你背上和你头发上的东西弄掉吧 |
[18:15] | off your back and your hair? | 我希望是泥块 |
[18:17] | Yeah. I’ll do you, too. | 好 我也帮你 |
[18:19] | What’s going on? Are we doing this? | 怎么回事 我们还干不干了 |
[18:20] | I either want to be eating candy | 我想要吃糖果 |
[18:22] | or asleep dreaming of eating candy. | 或者去睡觉 做梦吃糖果 |
[18:24] | I still don’t know what I’m looking at here. | 我还是不知道他们在干什么 |
[18:25] | I don’t know how notaries work. | 我不知道公证员是怎么工作的 |
[18:27] | Tina, is it usually this steamy? | 蒂娜 他们做事都这么色情吗 |
[18:29] | I don’t think so? The guy who notarized Dad’s stuff | 应该不是吧 这个在公证老爸东西的家伙 |
[18:32] | didn’t seem interested in Dad’s whole thing. | 对老爸的所有东西都不感兴趣 |
[18:34] | Now, I’ll need your thumb print. May I? | 我需要你的拇指手印 可以吗 |
[18:36] | Yes. Which one is the thumb again? | 好的 哪个是拇指来着 |
[18:38] | Oh, right, the unusual one. | 对了 长得不一样的这根 |
[18:40] | Perfect thumb. | 漂亮的拇指 |
[18:43] | Yup. This is definitely a sort of date. | 这绝对算是约会 |
[18:45] | Also, I think it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen? | 而且 我觉得这是我见过最火辣的场面 |
[18:48] | Okay, so that means we know all we need to know, | 好 那我们都知道需要知道的事了 |
[18:50] | and we go in for the kill, and Gene get candy soon? | 我们进去捣乱 然后吉恩能吃糖了 |
[18:53] | She does look pretty damn happy, | 但她看上去确实很开心 |
[18:55] | and her breathing’s getting deep and weird. | 而且她的呼吸沉重又奇怪 |
[18:57] | – Let’s just leave them to it. – Oh, thank God. | -我们别管他们了 -谢天谢地 |
[19:00] | Fine. I guess we could just eat the Valentine’s candy | 我们去吃情人节糖果吧 |
[19:02] | I have stashed in my sock drawer, and under my pillow, | 我藏了些在放袜子的抽屉里 枕头底下 |
[19:05] | and packed in a balloon in the toilet tank. | 还用气球包了一些放在马桶水箱里 |
[19:07] | Let’s sneak back to our rooms very quietly. | 我们悄悄地溜回房间吧 |
[19:10] | Gene! | 吉恩 |
[19:10] | Oops. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:12] | – What was that? – I don’t know. Maybe I farted? | -什么声音 -我不知道 可能我刚才放了个屁 |
[19:14] | Oh. Where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[19:16] | – Close one. – Gene! | -好险 -吉恩 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry. My butt doesn’t like being this sneaky. | 抱歉 我的屁股可能不习惯鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[19:20] | Kids? Is that you out there farting? | 孩子们 是你们在放屁吗 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:23] | Sorry to disturb you. | 抱歉打扰到你们了 |
[19:24] | We know you’re doing important notary stuff. | 我们知道你们正在做很重要的公证 |
[19:27] | Right. Just notary stuff. | 对 只是公证而已 |
[19:29] | That’s all this has ever been. | 其他什么都没有 |
[19:31] | Yes. Hi, young people. Well, I’ve rendered my services. | 是的 小孩们你们好 我们已经结束了 |
[19:34] | I’ll send my invoice. Since you’re a preferred customer, | 我会把发票寄给你 因为你信誉良好 |
[19:36] | there’s no rush with the payment. Bye, Jen. | 所以你可以不着急付款 再见 珍 |
[19:39] | okay. Bye, Christopher. | 好吧 再见 克里斯托弗 |
[19:41] | – Enjoy your Valen-Times. – You, too. | -情人节快乐 -你也是 |
[19:43] | Wait. don’t leave yet. | 等等 先别走 |
[19:45] | Oh, how rude of me. My business card. | 抱歉 我太失礼了 这是我的名片 |
[19:47] | Card. Give me, give me. | 名片 给我给我 |
[19:48] | No, it’s just– I’m bad at this Valentine-y crap. | 不是的 其实 我真是对情人节一窍不通 |
[19:52] | Tina, a little help? | 蒂娜 来帮帮忙 |
[19:53] | Oh, seems like you guys obviously have a connection | 你们俩一看就很来电 |
[19:56] | that’s more than just notary to notar…oo? | 一点都不像公证员和被公证淫 |
[19:59] | – Is that– Is it “Notaroo”? – No. | -是叫被公证淫吗 -不是 |
[20:00] | Sorry. What I’m saying is, maybe turn off the clock, | 抱歉 我的意思是 别管时间了 |
[20:03] | and stay and talk. | 留下来好好聊聊吧 |
[20:05] | – Maybe she’s right. – Oh? | -也许她说得对 -什么 |
[20:06] | Maybe we needed these children, | 或许我们应该听这些孩子的 |
[20:08] | that I don’t think are yours, but I’m not sure, | 我觉得他们应该不是你的孩子吧 |
[20:09] | to witness our feelings | 让他们来替我们挑明 |
[20:11] | to make them real to us, | 当局者迷旁观者清 |
[20:12] | kind of like I would witness the signing of a boat title | 就像我见证签署船只牌照 |
[20:15] | or a mortgage loan. | 或者抵押贷款一样 |
[20:16] | this guy talks the talk. | 这家伙真会讲啊 |
[20:18] | So, yeah, I guess I could stay. | 所以 我可以留下来 |
[20:20] | Do you have anything else that needs notarizing? | 你还有其他需要公正的东西吗 |
[20:23] | – Do I. – Do you? | -我有啊 -你有吗 |
[20:24] | – I do. – My pad is inked. | -我有 -我的印台装满了印油 |
[20:26] | I mean, it’s self-inking, so it’s always ready. | 其实是自动冲墨的 你想怎么用都行 |
[20:29] | My thumb’s ready… for whatever. | 我的大拇指也准备好了 印哪都行 |
[20:32] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[20:33] | Happy Valentine’s Day, you crazy kids. | 情人节快乐 孩子们 |
[20:35] | Thanks for the card. | 谢谢你的名片 |
[20:36] | Cool if I call for personal chats? | 如果我有私人问题可以给你打电话吗 |
[20:38] | – Sure. – Nice, bro. | -好吧 -太好了 兄弟 |
[20:40] | Yeah, that’s not coming off. Sorry, I tried. | 怎么都弄不掉 抱歉 我试过了 |
[20:43] | It’s okay. Also, we really smell, right? | 没事没事 我们很臭 对吧 |
[20:46] | Yup. Yup, we do. | 是的 非常臭 |
[20:47] | – Power couple? – Power couple. | -超级夫妇 -超级夫妇 |
[20:49] | Valentine’s kiss? | 来个情人节拥吻 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 走吧 |
[20:53] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[20:54] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[20:55] | * Power couple * | *超级夫妇* |
[20:58] | * Riding the ferry * | *乘坐轮渡* |
[21:00] | * It’s a boat that goes back and forth * | *这是一艘日夜往返的船* |
[21:03] | * All day and every day * | *日复一日* |
[21:07] | * Sometimes, we think it’s sad * | *有时我们觉得这很悲伤* |
[21:09] | * But not tonight * | *但今夜并非如此* |
[21:12] | * No, not tonight * | *今夜并非如此* |
[21:17] | * Power couple * | *超级夫妇* |
[21:20] | * Riding the ferry * | *乘坐轮渡* |
[21:23] | * It’s a boat that goes back and forth * | *这是一艘日夜往返的船* |
[21:26] | * All day and every day * | *日复一日* |