时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 消失的蠹虫 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | School again. | 又要上学了 |
[00:22] | Punching in for another day of unpaid child labor | 又一天的无薪童工 打卡开始 |
[00:25] | before we go home and do more unpaid child labor. | 然后我们还要回家 继续做无薪童工 |
[00:28] | I know, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[00:28] | Multiply this, spell that, | 做乘法 拼单词 |
[00:30] | build a pipe cleaner model of that other thing. | 拿绒布条做模型 |
[00:32] | Oh, darn, I forgot to do that last night. | 完了 我昨晚忘做了 |
[00:34] | Where’s Amnesty International when you need ’em? | 最需要国际特赦组织的时候 它去哪儿了 |
[00:36] | I mean, probably somewhere important. | 我知道他们去做重要的事了 |
[00:37] | They’re great. | 那是个伟大的组织 |
[00:38] | Teachers keep dishing it out and we keep taking it. | 老师忙着惩罚 我们忙着忍受 |
[00:41] | Fresh baked brownie? Blondie? | 来一块吗 新烤的布朗尼 或者布朗迪 |
[00:43] | I was just handed a baked good for some reason, but yeah. | 我刚被莫名其妙塞了块甜品 我喜欢 |
[00:46] | Hi, Tina! New shampoo? | 蒂娜 换洗发水了吗 |
[00:48] | No, we had one squeeze of shampoo left, | 没有 我家只有一泵洗发水了 |
[00:49] | and we’ve been adding water to it for a while. | 这一阵都是掺水在用 |
[00:51] | Hey, about my pipe cleaner project, | 那个绒布条模型 |
[00:53] | I kind of didn’t do it. | 我好像没做 |
[00:54] | – Don’t worry about it. – Okay. | -没关系 -行吧 |
[00:56] | Thanks for holding the button, Mr. De Santo. | 德桑托老师 谢谢你帮我按按钮 |
[00:58] | Do I tip you or… | 我是不是要给您小费 |
[01:00] | Looking good, Rudy. | 气色不错 鲁迪 |
[01:01] | Good at what? | 什么不错 |
[01:02] | What is h-happening? | 这都是怎么回事 |
[01:04] | Are we at the right school? | 我们来错学校了吗 |
[01:05] | Hi, Louise! | 露易丝 你好呀 |
[01:07] | Whoa. That’s a lot of “Hi,” Ms. LaBonz. | 这个尾音好长 勒邦姿老师 |
[01:09] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:10] | I’m fine. | 好极了 |
[01:12] | How are you? | 你今天如何 |
[01:13] | Confused. Thank you. | 很迷惑 谢谢 |
[01:16] | Decaf coffee, please, Linda. | 低因咖啡 琳达 |
[01:17] | Better make it a double. | 最好是两倍低卡 |
[01:18] | Something the matter, Mort? | 发生什么事了 莫特 |
[01:19] | There was a big brouhaha at the mortuary. | 殡仪馆有人闹事 |
[01:22] | A guy died without a will and at the funeral | 有个人没留遗嘱就死了 |
[01:24] | a big fight broke out over | 结果爆发了一场大战 |
[01:25] | who gets his autographed picture of Patrick Swayze. | 为了谁能得到帕特里克·斯威兹的亲笔签名照 |
[01:27] | You might say they were going crazy for Swayze. | 可以说是”遗产情未了” |
[01:30] | Oh, no, that’s terrible to die without a will. | 不留遗嘱就去世真的太糟了 |
[01:32] | It’s not even that great to die with one. | 就算有遗嘱 死了也不是什么好事 |
[01:34] | Right. Yeah. Right. | 没错 确实 |
[01:35] | Glad I’ve got my affairs in order. | 好在我把身后事都计划好了 |
[01:36] | Bob, do you want to know what I’m leaving you? | 鲍勃 你想知道我留给你什么吗 |
[01:38] | Can I just be surprised on the day? | 我留着到那天再揭晓惊喜吧 |
[01:40] | It’s not Christmas, Bob. Geez. | 这又不是圣诞 鲍勃 |
[01:42] | Okay, fine, tell me. | 好吧 告诉我 |
[01:43] | Please don’t say | 可别说是你那堆 |
[01:44] | – the arrowheads. – My collection of arrowheads. | -鏃 -我的鏃收藏 |
[01:45] | Yeah. Even though they’re just kind of rocks? | 好吧 那就是一堆石头吧 |
[01:48] | Most of them aren’t even triangular. | 好多甚至不是三角形的 |
[01:50] | They could be arrowheads. | 都能做鏃用 |
[01:51] | Anyway, it’s ten boxes. | 总之有十盒 |
[01:53] | I’ve been planning my funeral ever since I was a kid, | 我从小就在规划自己的葬礼 |
[01:55] | arranging grieving Playmobil figures on the floor in rows. | 把悲伤的摩比玩偶一排排摆在地板上 |
[01:59] | Fun li’l Mort. | 可爱的小莫特 |
[02:00] | So what about you guys– got all your I’s dotted? | 你们呢 有详细计划过吗 |
[02:03] | – Yeah, pretty dotted. – S-sure, we’ve loosely… | -有啊 非常详细 -当然 我们大概… |
[02:05] | Oh, we don’t have a will or any of that dying stuff. | 我们没有计划遗嘱和临终事项 |
[02:07] | – What? – But we’re gonna. | -什么 -但我们会计划的 |
[02:09] | We’ve just been too busy. | 我们只是太忙了 |
[02:10] | Or tired. | 要不就太累了 |
[02:11] | All the time, tired. | 总是很累 |
[02:13] | But you haven’t done anything? | 但你们什么都没计划吗 |
[02:14] | Not even the basics, like deciding what I get? | 最基本的也没有吗 比如留给我什么 |
[02:17] | Not a basic? | 那一点也不基本 |
[02:17] | Ten boxes of arrowheads, Bob. | 十箱箭镞啊 鲍勃 |
[02:19] | Could go to Mort. | 看来要给莫特了 |
[02:20] | – I like rocks. – Never mind. | -我喜欢石头 -算了 |
[02:22] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[02:23] | So, pop quiz. | 突击小测 |
[02:24] | But relax, everyone. | 但放轻松 各位 |
[02:26] | The answer to every question is five. | 所有问题的答案都是5 |
[02:28] | Just fill it out fast. Five, five, five, five, five. | 赶紧填就行了 全都填5 |
[02:31] | Why is there no place to put our names? | 为什么没有写名字的地方 |
[02:33] | Because it’s anonymous. | 因为是匿名的 |
[02:35] | – Why would it be anonymous? – Work with me, Rudy. | -为什么小测是匿名的 -按我说的做 鲁迪 |
[02:37] | Five, five, five, five and you get an A. | 全都填5 你就能拿A |
[02:39] | Hold on, this isn’t a quiz. This is… | 等等 这不是小测 这是… |
[02:41] | Good morning, students. | 早上好 同学们 |
[02:42] | By now, | 现在 |
[02:43] | you will have been given your teacher evaluation forms. | 相信你们已经拿到了教师评价表 |
[02:46] | – Poop. – Which you will use to review your teachers. | -该死 -用于评价你们的老师 |
[02:49] | It’s a new process I’m calling Eval-You-Great. | 这是个新策划 我称之为”越评越优” |
[02:52] | As I explained to Principal Spoors, | 正如我对斯普尔斯校长所说 |
[02:54] | everyone needs feedback to improve. | 人人都需要反馈来提升自己 |
[02:56] | Except principals. And guidance counselors. | 除了校长和辅导员 |
[02:59] | Ten questions and a comment section. Sweet mama. | 10个问题还有评论区 好家伙 |
[03:02] | The evaluations are due back to me | 今天放学前 |
[03:03] | before the end of the day. | 要把评价表交回给我 |
[03:05] | And to make things fun, teachers with the best scores | 为了增加乐趣 得分最高的老师 |
[03:08] | will be assigned reserved parking in the main lot, | 可以获得学校旁边主停车场的 |
[03:10] | right next to the school. | 预留车位 |
[03:12] | The main lot. | 主停车场 |
[03:13] | And, remember, students, these things are anonymous, | 同学们 要记得评价是匿名的 |
[03:16] | so go nuts. | 所以畅所欲言吧 |
[03:17] | Well done, Phillip. Great announcement. | 做得好 菲利普 发言超级棒 |
[03:20] | Wait, how do I turn this off? | 等等 这玩意要怎么关 |
[03:21] | It’s this one, right? | 是按这个吗 |
[03:22] | Time for Mr. Frond to hit the john. | 福旺德老师要去解手了 |
[03:24] | It’s pee-pee o’clock. | 嘘嘘时候到 |
[03:25] | Oh, press that button. Darn it! | 不对 是那个按钮 该死 |
[03:27] | Wow. Ms. LaBonz, the kind of evaluation I could write. | 勒邦姿老师 我可有好多想评价的 |
[03:30] | I mean, you and I have some history. | 我们之间的故事太多了 |
[03:32] | I’m a delightful rascal | 我是个可爱的捣蛋鬼 |
[03:33] | and you’re a… bit punish-y? | 而你有点…惩罚上瘾 |
[03:35] | Louise, stop. | 露易丝 停下 |
[03:36] | No! | 不行 |
[03:37] | Bad. | 坏学生 |
[03:38] | Awful! | 糟透了 |
[03:38] | Principal’s… office… now! | 现在 立刻 校长办公室 |
[03:41] | We have fun. | 我们相处得很愉快 |
[03:42] | There’s also the recent totally unfair grade you gave me | 而且你最近给我动物栖息地模型的打分 |
[03:46] | on my animal habitat diorama. | 极其不公平 |
[03:48] | It was rock-solid B-minus work, | 这个作品绝对值B- |
[03:50] | and you gave it a C. | 但你只给了C |
[03:51] | Your diorama was a cotton ball in a white shoebox. | 你的模型就是在白色鞋盒里放了个棉球 |
[03:54] | It’s a polar bear in the snow. | 那是雪地中的北极熊 |
[03:56] | Simple but powerful. | 简单但充满感染力 |
[03:57] | And you called it “Slapped-together,” I believe? | 而你好像说这是”草率的作品” |
[04:00] | I can be blunt. | 我说话比较直 |
[04:01] | On my last report card, you said, | 我上一张成绩单上 你写的评语是 |
[04:03] | “Don’t quit your day job.” | “别放弃你的日常工作” |
[04:04] | This is my day job. | 学习就是我的日常工作 |
[04:05] | You call us “This one” and “That one.” | 你叫我们”这个”和”那个” |
[04:07] | And sometimes you call us “The Shining,” | 有时候还叫”闪灵”小孩 |
[04:09] | and I don’t get the reference. | 我不懂是那什么意思 |
[04:10] | I prayed this day would never come. | 我祈祷过永远不会有这一天 |
[04:13] | So, we get to grade you? | 所以我们能给你打分 |
[04:15] | I don’t know if I can do that, | 我不确定我行不行诶 |
[04:16] | because I’m not very judgy. | 因为我不是特别爱评价别人 |
[04:18] | Oh, wait, I am. | 等等 我很爱 |
[04:20] | I’m great at these. I wrote an online review | 我很擅长评论 我写的一条网评 |
[04:22] | that got a barista fired for spelling my name with an I. | 曾让一个把我名字拼错的咖啡师丢掉工作 |
[04:25] | I don’t think so. | 这怎么能行 |
[04:26] | “Does your teacher explain new concepts in a way you understand?” | “老师讲解新知识的方式能否让你理解” |
[04:31] | Ms. Jacobson, could you explain math again to me | 雅各布森老师 能再解释下什么是数学吗 |
[04:33] | and I’ll see if I get it? | 看我能不能理解 |
[04:34] | Yes. Okay. | 好的 可以 |
[04:36] | You guys like me, right? | 你们都喜欢我的对吧 |
[04:37] | So let’s get it on the page, huh? | 那就把它写下来 |
[04:39] | So I can park in a reserved space | 好让我得到预留车位 |
[04:41] | and get to the teachers’ lounge while the coffee’s still hot. | 早上咖啡还热乎着就能抵达办公室 |
[04:43] | Or at least warm-ish. | 温着也行啊 |
[04:44] | So you need an evaluation that’s catchy and blurb-worthy. | 所以你需要郎朗上口 值得夸耀的评价 |
[04:47] | Got it. “Ms. Twitchell’s so good | 明白 “翠契尔老师非常好” |
[04:49] | she makes learning almost worth it.” | “她让学习几乎变得值得” |
[04:50] | Yes, that’s great. Write that. | 非常好 写下来 |
[04:52] | So, let’s go over this again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[04:54] | The school is here, | 学校在这 |
[04:55] | and I park in the unpaved overflow lot way over here. | 我的车停在大老远的临时停车点 |
[04:58] | And I have to hike in | 而我需要从那儿跋涉到办公室 |
[04:59] | like I’m freaking Reese Witherspoon in that movie. | 堪比《走出荒野》里的瑞茜·威瑟斯彭 |
[05:02] | It’s far. | 太远了 |
[05:03] | So, please, be generous. | 所以 求你们了 给分慷慨点 |
[05:05] | Ms. LaBonz, can I get a bathroom pass? | 勒邦姿老师 我能去厕所吗 |
[05:07] | Mr. De Santo gave me a hit of his hazelnut blend this morning | 德桑托老师早上给我尝了一口他的榛子咖啡 |
[05:10] | and things are happening. | 我肚子有点不舒服 |
[05:12] | How uncomfortable for you, Rudy. | 那该多不舒服啊 鲁迪 |
[05:13] | Of course you can. | 快去吧 |
[05:15] | – Really? – Usually you tell him to bite on an eraser | -真的吗 -你一般会让他咬住橡皮 |
[05:17] | and tough it out till recess. | 然后忍到课间 |
[05:18] | That doesn’t sound like me at all. | 听起来一点也不像我 |
[05:21] | Well, now you sound… | 你现在的语气… |
[05:22] | I think “Friendly” Is what you’re going for? | 你是想得到”和善”评价吗 |
[05:25] | But why don’t you zip through the evaluation first | 你填完评估表再去吧 |
[05:27] | so it’s off your plate and then you can poop in peace. | 这样你任务完成 就可以安心地拉屎了 |
[05:29] | – That seems fair. – Wait. | -有道理 -等等 |
[05:31] | Rudy, put your pencil down. | 鲁迪 放下你的铅笔 |
[05:32] | The second we turn these in, the teachers stop being nice. | 我们一把表交上去 老师就不再友好了 |
[05:35] | But Frond said they’re not due till the end of the day. | 但福旺德老师说今天内交都行 |
[05:37] | Right now, we hold the cards. | 现在牌在我们手里 |
[05:39] | Today we do what we want. | 今天我们可以为所欲为 |
[05:40] | Movies instead of math. | 数学拜拜 电影嗨嗨 |
[05:42] | We confiscate the teachers’ gum. | 老师的口香糖交出来 |
[05:44] | And Rudy poops as he pleases! | 鲁迪的屎拉到开怀 |
[05:46] | – I like that. – Louise… | -我喜欢 -露易丝… |
[05:48] | Today we say, “Jump” and the teachers say, “How high?” | 今天我们让老师跳多高 他们就得跳多高 |
[05:50] | But they can’t jump very high ’cause they’re middle-aged | 但他们年纪大了 也跳不了多高 |
[05:53] | but they still have to say “How high?” | 但他们还是得问我们”跳多高” |
[05:55] | Get down this minute, Louise! | 马上下来 露易丝 |
[05:57] | I mean, good for you, | 你真厉害 |
[05:58] | climbing up there, using the desk that way. | 爬到那上面 这样使用课桌 |
[06:01] | Today we celebrate our independence day! | 今天我们庆祝我们的独立日 |
[06:06] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[06:09] | Spread the word. Hang on to these evaluations | 去散布消息 坚持到今天结束 |
[06:11] | till the end of the day. | 再评分 |
[06:12] | We’re maximizing power here. | 最大化我们的权力 |
[06:14] | I get it. Leverage. | 懂了 要有筹码 |
[06:16] | Like how my stepmom wouldn’t marry my dad | 所以在我爸管教好他的疯儿子之前 |
[06:17] | until he learned how to control his crazy son. | 我后妈都拒绝嫁给他 |
[06:19] | Now Cheryl and I are tighter than a turtleneck. | 现在我和我后妈雪儿可亲了 |
[06:21] | I think every class today is gonna be dance. | 我要今天每节课都是舞蹈课 |
[06:24] | – Twirl it, baby! – Hey, Coach Blevins, | -转起来 宝贝 -你好 布莱文斯教练 |
[06:26] | what are we doing in P.E. Today? | 今天体育课上什么 |
[06:28] | – We were gonna run laps today… – Bup, bup, bup. | -本来是要跑圈的… -再想想 |
[06:30] | But now I’m thinking some light stretching | 现在我决定改成简单的拉伸运动 |
[06:31] | and relaxing on the wrestling mats. | 然后在摔跤垫上休息 |
[06:33] | Sounds good, Coach. See you there. | 不错 教练 到时见 |
[06:34] | If I feel like it. | 如果我有心情的话 |
[06:35] | This is ridiculous. | 荒唐至极 |
[06:37] | Respectable teachers shouldn’t be groveling for good scores | 体面的老师不应该让学生胡闹 |
[06:39] | by letting students run riot. | 讨好学生要一个好分数 |
[06:41] | This is all your fault, | 都是你的错 |
[06:42] | and one day there will be a reckoning. | 总有一天会有报应的 |
[06:45] | Ms. LaBonz! | 勒邦姿老师 |
[06:46] | You won’t see me coming. | 到时候我会让你措手不及 |
[06:48] | I don’t know, Louise. | 我有一种感觉露易丝 |
[06:49] | It feels like we’re kind of taking advantage of the system? | 我们好像在滥用教师评分制度 |
[06:51] | Yeah. Isn’t it great? | 是的 不好吗 |
[06:52] | I thought the whole point is to give | 重点难道不是提些 |
[06:54] | constructive feedback to help teachers improve. | 建设性意见帮助老师提升吗 |
[06:56] | Like, sometimes Ms. Jacobson doesn’t erase the chalkboard | 比如 雅各布森老师有时黑板擦得不太干净 |
[06:58] | that well and I can see what was on there the day before | 还能看到前一天的笔迹 |
[07:00] | and it’s like being in two moments of time at once | 让我恍惚以为自己身处两个时空 |
[07:01] | and it hurts my head. | 会头痛 |
[07:02] | No, Tina, the point is, today, | 不对 蒂娜 重点是 今天 |
[07:04] | we’re eating the teachers’ lunch. Literally. | 我们要吃老师的午餐[打败老师] |
[07:06] | Unless their lunch is sad, | 除非他们的午餐很难吃 |
[07:07] | like a smushed sandwich or something. | 比如碎馅三明治之类的 |
[07:08] | Actually, I’d still eat it. | 其实我觉得我应该还是会吃 |
[07:10] | I don’t know, Bob. | 说不好 鲍勃 |
[07:11] | Maybe we should finally do | 也许我们还真该 |
[07:13] | some of this end-of-life stuff planning. | 计划一下身后事了 |
[07:14] | Or put it off until death is cured? | 也可以等到死亡被攻克的那一天 |
[07:17] | Come on, let me help. This is what I do. | 来嘛 我可以帮忙 我就是干这个的 |
[07:20] | We’ll just write things down on the back of a napkin. | 只需要把遗嘱写在餐巾纸的背面 |
[07:22] | You can get a cheap lawyer to make it all pretty later. | 之后可以请个便宜的律师再把它弄好看点 |
[07:24] | Okay, it’s slow right now. | 好啊 现在不太忙 |
[07:26] | Maybe it’ll be fun. I doubt it. | 说不定挺有意思的 才怪 |
[07:27] | All right! Makin’ plans for bein’ dead! | 好啊 计划身后事 |
[07:31] | Let’s dive in with the distribution of assets– | 我们先从财产分配开始 |
[07:33] | who gets what. | 什么分给谁 |
[07:34] | And we don’t have to get through it all today. | 倒不需要今天就分配完 |
[07:35] | We can chip away at it. | 可以一点点来 |
[07:36] | We’re just chipping away. | 一点点来 |
[07:37] | Well, that didn’t take long. | 这也太快了吧 |
[07:39] | God, we’re poor. | 天呐 我们好穷 |
[07:40] | At least we didn’t use up too many napkins. | 好处是我们没用太多纸巾 |
[07:42] | What am I getting again, Mort? | 我分到什么了来着 莫特 |
[07:43] | “For Teddy, any food left in fridge.” | “冰箱里剩下的食物留给泰迪” |
[07:46] | Guys. This means a lot. | 两位 这对我来说意义重大 |
[07:48] | Let’s move on to the next part, | 现在进入下一个环节 |
[07:49] | final disposition of remains. | 遗体的最终处置 |
[07:51] | The what of what? | 什么的什么 |
[07:52] | You want to be buried or cremated? | 你们想土葬还是火化 |
[07:54] | – Oh, that’s easy. – Yeah. | -这个简单 -是啊 |
[07:55] | – Cremated. – Buried. | -火化 -土葬 |
[07:56] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[07:57] | – Burn, baby, burn. – Burial? | -烧 使劲烧 -埋葬 |
[07:58] | But I- I thought we’d want to be, | 我以为我们是想 |
[08:00] | you know, together someplace forever. | 对吧 永远埋在一起 |
[08:02] | But buried? Underground? | 但是埋在地下吗 |
[08:04] | Bob, I don’t even like two blankets on the bed. | 鲍勃 盖两床毯子我都受不了 |
[08:06] | But cremation? | 但是火化你确定吗 |
[08:07] | So you can fit in a cup? | 就为了把自己放在一个杯子里 |
[08:09] | A big cup. A nice cup. | 大杯子 精致的杯子 |
[08:11] | – What’s it called, Mort? – Urn. | -那叫什么 莫特 -骨灰盒 |
[08:13] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -对的 |
[08:14] | – Urn. – It’s “Urn.” | -骨灰盒 -就叫骨灰盒 |
[08:15] | I’ll think of it. | 我再想想 |
[08:16] | I’ll get you some brochures on both options. | 两种方式我都给你们找找介绍册 |
[08:18] | You can discuss. | 你们可以讨论一下 |
[08:19] | And, remember, this isn’t life or death. | 记住 这不是生死抉择 |
[08:20] | It’s just death. | 这就是死的抉择 |
[08:22] | Jar? Bucket? | 罐子吗 还是桶 |
[08:24] | Body bucket? | 尸体桶吗 |
[08:25] | Our top story, kids rule… | 头号事件 翻身学生把歌唱 |
[08:27] | And teachers drool. | 老师来把车位抢 |
[08:29] | Oh, my gosh, that rhymes. | 我天呐 还押韵呢 |
[08:30] | Yes, it’s Teacher Evaluation Day. | 没错今天是教师评估日 |
[08:32] | We’re here with our TV journalism teacher, Mr. Grant. | 我们请到了电视新闻老师 格兰特老师 |
[08:35] | Gangbusters intro, girls. | 很炸场的开场白 孩子们 |
[08:37] | What’s an intro? | 什么是开场白 |
[08:38] | So, where do you park? | 请问你在哪儿停车 |
[08:39] | – The overflow lot. – Sad. | -临时停车点 -可怜 |
[08:41] | – Would you like to park in the good lot? – God, yes. | -你想在好位置停车吗 -超想 |
[08:43] | Then tell us what you think of our ideas for news segments. | 那请你评价下我们的这些新闻策划 |
[08:46] | – “Why school is dumb.” – Love it. | -“学校蠢到爆” -棒呆了 |
[08:47] | – “What is ice, really?” – Newsy. | -“冰块大解密” -新闻感十足 |
[08:50] | “What’s up with my parents?” | “父母有情况” |
[08:51] | All amazing ideas. | 都好棒 |
[08:53] | Yeah, we know. | 我们知道 |
[08:55] | * Kids rule * | *孩子打分* |
[08:56] | * And teachers drool * | *老师气昏* |
[08:59] | * Kids rule * | *孩子打分* |
[09:01] | * And teachers drool. * | *老师气昏* |
[09:11] | Still not satisfied. | 还是不太满意 |
[09:13] | Yeah, I like our rebellious spirit, | 对 我喜欢我们的反叛精神 |
[09:14] | but it’s harder to eat lunch sitting on the table. | 但坐桌上吃饭比较有难度 |
[09:17] | It’s like I need another table up here. | 我似乎还需要另一张桌子 |
[09:18] | No. I’m still annoyed by the C Ms. LaBonz gave me | 不 我还是很生气 我的北极熊模型 |
[09:21] | on my polar bear project. | 勒邦姿老师才给了我C- |
[09:23] | Oh, you’re still upset about your shoebox diorama grade? | 你还在为你鞋盒模型的得分生气吗 |
[09:25] | Didn’t you spend, like, literally one minute on that? | 你做那个花了有一分钟吗 |
[09:27] | When I saw it, it still had shoes in it. | 我看到时 里面还有鞋子 |
[09:29] | It went over some people’s heads, okay? | 有些人很难理解 好吗 |
[09:31] | But the real reason LaBonz gave me a C | 但勒邦姿给我C的真正原因 |
[09:33] | is because she has it out for me. | 是因为她在针对我 |
[09:35] | Maybe she just hates cotton balls? | 也许她只是不喜欢棉花球 |
[09:36] | I mean, I think they’re nice. | 我觉得它们挺不错 |
[09:37] | Tina, don’t defend teachers. | 蒂娜 别替老师辩解 |
[09:39] | They’re teachers. | 他们是老师 |
[09:40] | Well, they’re also people. | 他们也是人 |
[09:41] | They have names and everything. | 都有名字什么的 |
[09:42] | I mean, last names. | 他们只有姓 |
[09:44] | They might have first names, | 就算有名字 |
[09:45] | but no one knows what they are. | 也没人知道 |
[09:47] | Here, Lin, look. | 琳 快看 |
[09:48] | A nice grassy double plot on a hill. | 山上绿草茵茵的双人墓地 |
[09:50] | Under an oak tree. It’s like a pretty picnic spot. | 还有棵橡树 当成野餐地点都行了 |
[09:53] | It’s just us, having a forever picnic. | 只有我俩 永远在一起野餐 |
[09:56] | Yeah, Bob, here’s my problem: worms. | 好吧 鲍勃 我的问题是 虫子 |
[09:58] | They’re the ones having the picnic. | 是他们在享用野餐 |
[09:59] | Also, I’m a deep sleeper. | 而且 我睡觉很沉 |
[10:00] | What if I’m not even dead and nobody poked me to make sure | 如果我还没死 在他们把我下葬前 |
[10:03] | before they stuck me down there? | 没人捅捅叫醒我怎么办 |
[10:04] | They probably have a poker. | 应该有烧火棍的 |
[10:06] | Also, cemeteries can be haunted. | 而且 墓地可能闹鬼 |
[10:08] | Or, worse, we end up with a bunch of goth punks | 或者更糟 一群哥特朋克会在万圣节 |
[10:10] | hanging out on Halloween, sitting on our tombstones, | 来我们这里 坐在我们的墓碑上 |
[10:12] | smoking cigarettes and making out. | 吸烟亲热 |
[10:14] | Okay, but our kids would have, you know, someplace to visit. | 好吧 但我们的孩子可以来看我们 |
[10:17] | Yeah, but you got to bring flowers, | 是的 但得带上花 |
[10:19] | you got to keep your voice down, you got to dress up. | 得低声细语 着装得体 |
[10:21] | – Does that sound like our kids? – Well… | -这听起来像我们的孩子吗 -好吧 |
[10:23] | Plus, Gene, just standing there, looking at our tombstone? | 想象一下吉恩站在那里看着我们的墓碑 |
[10:25] | You know he hates to read. | 你知道他讨厌看文字 |
[10:26] | I’d drop by. Probably. | 我可能会去 |
[10:28] | How steep is the hill? | 那山有多陡 |
[10:29] | But look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[10:31] | Ash scattering at sea. | 骨灰撒入大海 |
[10:33] | Ooh, or by airplane. | 或者用飞机撒 |
[10:34] | It’s like skywriting, only instead of smoke, it’s you. | 就好像空中文字 只是用的不是烟 是你 |
[10:37] | Ashes floating around the world, being free, | 骨灰飘扬在全世界 无拘无束 |
[10:39] | landing on an expensive car. | 落在豪车上 |
[10:41] | Maybe a DeLorean. | 也许是辆德罗宁 |
[10:42] | We can finally travel. | 我们终于可以去旅行了 |
[10:44] | Wow! Fancy. And I knew you when. | 太好了 想当年我们相识的时候 |
[10:46] | So if the kids want to visit us, | 那孩子想纪念我们的时候 |
[10:48] | they can just go… everywhere? | 他们可以…去任何地方吗 |
[10:50] | Fine. The kids can scatter us someplace they like. | 行吧 孩子们可以把我们洒在他们喜欢的地方 |
[10:52] | The couch. | 沙发也行啊 |
[10:53] | And we can put in the will no farting on the couch. | 那我们在遗嘱上写好不许在沙发放屁 |
[10:55] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. So, burial. | 还是算了吧 我选择土葬 |
[10:57] | No. Cremation, then landing on the DeLorean. | 不要 要火葬 然后被洒在车上 |
[11:00] | Bob, know when you’ve lost an argument. | 鲍勃 你吵架就没赢过 |
[11:02] | Finally the end of the day, huh? | 终于下课了 |
[11:04] | I hope you were generous. | 希望你们都能大方一点 |
[11:07] | Andy and Ollie. | 安迪和奥利 |
[11:08] | God, I hope I got that right. | 我应该没叫错人吧 |
[11:10] | Were you nice? | 你们俩有没有好好表现 |
[11:11] | – We were nice. – Twice. | -当然 -我们俩都很好 |
[11:12] | Okay, bye-bye. Go home. | 好了 再见 回家吧 |
[11:14] | All right, Louise. It’s time. | 好了 露易丝 是时候了 |
[11:16] | You played ball, Ms. LaBonz. | 你表现不错 勒邦姿女士 |
[11:17] | I guess I should go easy on you. | 我猜我不该对你苛刻 |
[11:19] | And it’s appreciated, Louise. | 那就太感谢了 露易丝 |
[11:21] | I mean, I am a little hurt over the diorama grade. | 但是 我有点不满意模型课的得分 |
[11:24] | That just felt, wow, like it got personal. | 感觉我被针对了 |
[11:27] | – Here we go. – So why don’t we pop open your grade book | -又来了 -要不你把打分表打开 |
[11:30] | and you just bump that baby up a notch to a B-minus | 把我的得分提升到B- |
[11:32] | and everybody wins. | 对大家都有好处 |
[11:33] | I’m not changing that grade, Louise. | 我不会改分的 露易丝 |
[11:35] | If it had been another kid, | 如果是别人 |
[11:37] | maybe it would have been a B-minus. | 或许我会给他们B- |
[11:38] | – But it was you, so… – You admit it. | -但因为是你… -你承认了 |
[11:40] | You admit it! | 你承认了 |
[11:41] | Oh, now it’s evaluating time. | 好了 我要开始评分了 |
[11:43] | Wait, let me finish. | 等等 让我说完 |
[11:45] | You know how you don’t really try? | 你知不知道自己根本没用心 |
[11:46] | Not helping yourself. | 这样没用哦 |
[11:47] | And you sort of phone everything in? | 你只是敷衍了事而已 |
[11:49] | LaBonz, the more you talk, the angrier my pencil gets. | 勒邦姿 你说得越多 我的笔就越愤怒 |
[11:52] | – But I was just… – Deh, deh, deh. Silence. | -但我只是… -别说了 |
[11:54] | When you’re in a hole, stop digging. | 别越描越黑了 |
[11:56] | Ratings: all ones. | 评分 全部一分 |
[11:58] | And now the comments. | 接下来是评价 |
[11:59] | Looks like you’re commenting a lot. | 看起来你有很多要写的 |
[12:02] | Gonna need extra paper. | 我还需要加纸 |
[12:04] | That’s probably not good. | 应该不是什么好事 |
[12:05] | It’s not. | 确实不好 |
[12:06] | Is “Antichrist” hyphenated? | “反基督”这个词里有连字符吗 |
[12:08] | No, it’s one word. | 这是一个词 |
[12:12] | Mr. Frond, wait up. | 福旺德先生 请等一下 |
[12:13] | I got my Ms. LaBonz evaluation. | 这是我对勒邦姿老师的评价 |
[12:15] | I wanted to hand it to you personally. | 我想亲自把它交给你 |
[12:17] | – Here’s a preview. – Great. | -给你个预告 -好的 |
[12:19] | I’m putting them all in this zipped messenger bag | 我会把它放进拉链文件包里 |
[12:21] | which never leaves my side. | 永不离身 |
[12:22] | I got the idea from how they guard the envelopes | 这是我从奥斯卡获奖影片的 |
[12:24] | at the Academy Awards. | 安保方式中学来的 |
[12:25] | – Pretty glamorous, huh? – Perfect. Sounds secure. | -很高级吧 -太好了 听起来就很安全 |
[12:28] | I’ve even tied a piece of yarn from my wrist to the handle | 我甚至在我的手腕和文件袋把手上缠了一根线 |
[12:30] | so I don’t set it down and leave it somewhere. | 所以我不会把它落在哪里 |
[12:32] | Smart. Enough. | 真聪明 很好 |
[12:33] | For you. Now what happens? | 对你来说 然后呢 |
[12:35] | In a few minutes, I’ll sit down with each teacher one-on-one | 过几分钟 我会和每个老师一对一 |
[12:37] | to go over the evaluations together. | 过一遍这些测评 |
[12:39] | And, of course, I’ll provide compassionate counseling | 当然 我会对得低分的废物们 |
[12:41] | for the duds that get reamed. | 进行充满同情的辅导 |
[12:43] | Someone’s gonna need it. | 会有人需要的 |
[12:45] | Okay. Whoa. See? It works. | 好 看到了吗 真有用 |
[12:47] | Well, in the end, I just gave Ms. Jacobson all fives | 最后我给了雅各布森老师全部满分 |
[12:49] | and I realized that it’s not her fault the erasers are bad. | 我意识到橡皮不好用不是她的错 |
[12:52] | That’s a budget issue. | 那是预算的问题 |
[12:53] | I was pretty nice, too. | 我也很宽容 |
[12:54] | I wrote, “Twitchell– you’ll want to flunk sixth grade | 我写了 “翠契尔 你会想故意 |
[12:57] | on purpose just to see her again.” | 在六年级挂科 这样就能再见到她” |
[12:58] | And I’m almost there. | 我也差不多了 |
[13:00] | Well, LaBonz messed with the bull, so she got the horns. | 勒邦姿惹了我 所以我要给她点颜色 |
[13:02] | I even made a copy of it to put on my wall. | 我甚至抄了一份 准备贴在我的墙上 |
[13:04] | Hope it doesn’t catch on fire and burn down the whole house, | 希望它不会着火 把整个房子烧着 |
[13:07] | ’cause it’s scorching. | 因为它非常火热[严厉] |
[13:08] | Wow, sounds like you went, I want to say, way too far? | 听起来你有点 我想说 太过了 |
[13:11] | What? No, Tina, I punched up. | 什么 不 蒂娜 我在作斗争 |
[13:13] | I’m a tiny schoolchild, | 我是个小学生 |
[13:15] | and Ms. LaBonz is a rich and powerful fourth grade teacher. | 而勒邦姿老师是个有钱有权的四年级老师 |
[13:18] | Grade school teachers probably aren’t that rich and powerful. | 小学老师可能没那么有钱有权 |
[13:21] | Well, Mr. De Santo has a pleather jacket. | 德桑托老师有一件人造革夹克 |
[13:23] | Those aren’t cheap. | 那可不便宜 |
[13:24] | Also, I wonder what it’ll be like | 我也在想勒邦姿老师 |
[13:26] | for Ms. LaBonz when she reads it. | 读到这个时会怎么想 |
[13:28] | She’ll probably just raise her fist and say, | 她可能会挥起拳头说 |
[13:29] | “You’ve bested me this time, Louise!” | “这次你打败我了 露易丝” |
[13:31] | I don’t know. Why don’t you pretend I’m her | 我不知道 不如假装我是她 |
[13:34] | and read it to me? | 读给我听 |
[13:34] | – What? – Just read it. | -什么 -读就行了 |
[13:35] | Wait, hold on. I got to get into character. | 等下 我要进入角色 |
[13:37] | Am I doing her voice right? Yeah, that’s it. | 声音模仿得对吗 对 就是这样 |
[13:40] | Okay, I’m just gonna give you a few highlights. | 好 我就给你读几个重点 |
[13:42] | “Ms. LaBonz is so burned-out that when she burps, | “勒邦姿老师太累了[燃尽了] 以致于她打嗝时 |
[13:44] | she sets off smoke alarms. | 触发了烟雾警报” |
[13:48] | “She taught us about fossils. | “她教给我们化石的知识 |
[13:49] | By being one.” | 因为她就是化石” |
[13:51] | Forg… | 忘 |
[13:52] | You know what, forget that part. | 你知道吗 忘了那部分吧 |
[13:54] | “Ms. LaBonz is so boring, if she was a color, | “勒邦姿老师太无聊了 如果她是一种颜色 |
[13:57] | “She’d be off-beige. | “她一定是纯白色 |
[13:58] | “She’s huffy and stuffy. | “她很暴躁 保守 |
[14:00] | She’s…” | 她…” |
[14:02] | Why isn’t this fun?! | 这为什么不好玩 |
[14:03] | I did the right thing. | 我做了对的事 |
[14:05] | Okay. Now you be Lady Gaga and I’ll be Mom. | 好 现在你当嘎嘎小姐 我当妈妈 |
[14:07] | It’s a conversation I’ve always been curious about. | 这是我一直好奇的对话 |
[14:10] | Lin, I’ve been in Mort’s crematorium. | 琳 我去了莫特的火化现场 |
[14:12] | It’s sad and scary | 很悲伤 又很吓人 |
[14:13] | and kind of the opposite of resting in peace. | 和安息恰好相反 |
[14:16] | Bob, maybe we just agree to disagree | 鲍勃 我们可以各走各路 |
[14:18] | and each do our own thing. | 各干各事 |
[14:19] | You get your dirt and your trees and your worms. | 你有你的土 树和虫子 |
[14:21] | I get the sky and the sea. | 我选我的天空和大海 |
[14:22] | Okay, fine, I guess I’ll just be alone for eternity. | 好吧 就让我孤独到永远吧 |
[14:25] | Or, who knows, maybe someone interesting | 不过谁知道呢 或许会有个有趣的人 |
[14:27] | will get buried next to me and, you know, | 被葬在我旁边 |
[14:29] | we’ll hit it off and hang out. | 我们一拍即合然后一起玩 |
[14:31] | Both dead. | 虽然都死了 |
[14:32] | Are you trying to make me jealous? | 你是想让我嫉妒吗 |
[14:33] | He’s kind of making me jealous. | 他搞得我有点嫉妒了 |
[14:35] | I’m just gonna be open to whatever happens. | 我只是会来者不拒而已 |
[14:37] | Hello, Bob, Linda. | 你好 鲍勃 琳达 |
[14:39] | It’s the first of the month somewhere. | 有些地区已经是一号了 |
[14:41] | Pay me rent. | 付我房租 |
[14:41] | Oh, hi, Mr. Fischoeder. | 你好 费舍奥德先生 |
[14:43] | Is it the first already? | 已经到一号了吗 |
[14:44] | Yes, somewhere. And here. | 是的 某些地区 这里也是 |
[14:46] | What’s this, cemetery brochures? | 这是什么 介绍墓地的册子吗 |
[14:48] | You’re not planning on dying, are you, | 你不是在给自己操办后事 对吧 |
[14:49] | to skip out on the rent? | 为了躲房租 |
[14:50] | The old die-and-dash? | 玩以死躲债的老把戏 |
[14:51] | No, nobody’s dying, Mr. Fischoeder. | 不 谁都不会死 费舍奥德先生 |
[14:53] | – We all die, Bob. – I’ll tell you my death plan. | -我们都会死 鲍勃 -告诉你们我的死亡计划 |
[14:56] | I’m getting a little consortium | 我在组一个小联盟 |
[14:57] | of funand flirty dead people together | 里面都是有趣有情调的人 |
[14:59] | and our mortal remains will be tossed into | 我们的遗体会被扔到 |
[15:01] | and purified by an active volcano. | 一座活火山净化 |
[15:04] | which volcano? | 哪座火山 |
[15:05] | We’re still looking around. | 我们还在找 |
[15:06] | It’ll be one of the better ones. | 会挑一座好一点的 |
[15:07] | Love it. I’m in. | 爱了 我加入 |
[15:08] | – Oh, my God. – Me, too. | -天啊 -我也是 |
[15:09] | Where do I sign up? | 去哪里报名 |
[15:11] | No, no and no. | 拒绝 拒绝 拒绝 |
[15:14] | Oh. Ms. LaBonz, | 勒邦姿老师 |
[15:15] | I thought you’d be headed down to Mr. Frond’s office. | 我还以为你会在福旺德老师的办公室 |
[15:17] | I’ve got to go to my car to get something first, | 我得先去我车里取点东西 |
[15:19] | and by “Something,” I don’t mean nicotine gum | 这个”东西” 可不是尼古丁口香糖 |
[15:21] | that I need more than anything else in the world right now. | 这个现在我最需要的东西 |
[15:24] | Well, I’m just getting my diorama to take home. | 我只是来把我的模型拿回家 |
[15:26] | It’s our only cotton ball, so… | 这是我们家唯一的棉球 所以… |
[15:28] | By the way, Louise, what I was trying to say before– | 对了 露易丝 我之前是想说 |
[15:30] | the reason I gave you the crummy grade on the diorama. | 我之所以给你的模型打那么低分 |
[15:33] | – I know. – It’s because you’re very bright. | -我知道 -是因为你非常聪明 |
[15:35] | Wha-What? | 什么 |
[15:35] | But you don’t work hard. | 但你不努力 |
[15:37] | I need to motivate you. | 我得激励你 |
[15:38] | I’ve noticed that anger and vengeance | 我注意到愤怒和报复心 |
[15:41] | really get your motor running. | 能激励到你 |
[15:42] | Doesn’t sound like me. | 听起来不像我啊 |
[15:44] | And it worked, right? | 确实奏效了 不是吗 |
[15:45] | Your next assignment– the oral presentation– | 你的下一个作业 那个演讲 |
[15:47] | that was a solid A-minus. Remember? | 得了A减 记得吗 |
[15:50] | And that concludes my report. | 我的报告结束了 |
[15:52] | And now would anyone care for Latvia’s popular savory pastry, | 现在有人想尝尝拉脱维亚最受欢迎的咸口点心 |
[15:56] | piradzini? | 培根面包吗 |
[15:57] | I did not work harder on that. | 我没努力做那个作业 |
[15:59] | I had a lot of soda and I couldn’t sleep. | 我只是喝了太多汽水 睡不着 |
[16:01] | And we happened to have all the ingredients for piradzini! | 然后我家里正好有做培根面包的所有材料 |
[16:04] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[16:05] | I still have a few moves, huh? | 我还是有两下子的 对吧 |
[16:07] | So she made me get an A-minus? | 所以是她激励我获得了A-吗 |
[16:09] | That rat. | 那个坏家伙 |
[16:10] | Maybe LaBonz is… | 可能实际上勒邦姿 |
[16:12] | actually kind of an okay teacher? | 真是一位还不错的老师 |
[16:14] | And person? If teachers are, in fact, people. | 或者说 人 老师也算是人 |
[16:17] | I mean, Gene and I both had her for fourth grade, | 她在吉恩和我四年级的时候教我们 |
[16:19] | and she really got us to step up our game. | 让我们的成绩提高了 |
[16:20] | Wait, you guys used to be… worse students? | 等下 你们之前…成绩更差吗 |
[16:23] | Oh, yeah. I didn’t do school so good. | 对 我之前成绩不好 |
[16:25] | Now I do school not so bad. | 现在成绩没那么糟了 |
[16:26] | There she goes, | 那不是她吗 |
[16:27] | walking out to the overflow lot. | 走向了备用停车场 |
[16:29] | And walking. And walking. | 走啊 走啊 |
[16:32] | Crap. I don’t want Ms. LaBonz to see my evaluation now. | 糟了 我不想让勒邦姿看我的评价了 |
[16:34] | It’s… not nice. | 写得…不太友好 |
[16:36] | Getting smaller. Crossing the train tracks. | 离我们越来越远 正在穿过铁路 |
[16:38] | Should she have just taken the train there? | 她直接坐火车不就好了吗 |
[16:40] | It’s actually just mean. | 其实我写得很刻薄 |
[16:42] | There’s a big puddle in her way. | 她被一个水坑挡住了 |
[16:43] | She’s thinking. | 她在思考 |
[16:44] | Maybe even nasty. | 甚至能算是坏话 |
[16:46] | Is she turning around? No, she’s gonna jump it! | 她会调头吗 不 她要跳过去了 |
[16:48] | Running and… | 助跑 然后 |
[16:50] | So close. | 就差一点点 |
[16:51] | I got to get that evaluation back. | 我得把评价拿回来 |
[16:52] | Is that dog attacking her? | 那只狗在攻击她吗 |
[16:54] | Never mind. She fought it off. | 无所谓了 她把狗赶跑了 |
[16:58] | Hey, Mr. Frond, I, need to take back my evaluation. | 福旺德老师 我想把自己的评价拿回来 |
[17:01] | It has curse words in it, and I know how delicate you are. | 里面有脏话 我知道你接受不了 |
[17:04] | Louise, stop. | 露易丝 别 |
[17:05] | Once an evaluation goes into the system– | 一旦评价进入系统 |
[17:07] | which is my canvas messenger bag– that’s it. | 也就是我的帆布公文包 一切就结束了 |
[17:09] | Plus, see all these poor saps waiting? | 而且 看到在这等的这些可怜蛋了吗 |
[17:11] | Sor-Sorry, Mr. De Santo. Maybe you’ll be fine. | 抱 抱歉 德桑托老师 也许你会没事的 |
[17:14] | – But I have to get… – No, get your paws out of there. | -但我得… -不行 把你的手拿开 |
[17:16] | Well, while we have you, | 我们需要你 |
[17:18] | Gene had a weird dream he needs analyzed. | 吉恩做了一个很奇怪的梦 想让你帮忙分析一下 |
[17:20] | Actually, I did. I dreamt I had hair down to my butt | 是的 我梦到自己长发及臀 |
[17:23] | and I could swing it like nobody’s business | 然后我可以随便甩头发 |
[17:25] | and heads were a-turnin’. | 而且毫不在意别人 |
[17:27] | But I don’t have time. | 但我现在没空 |
[17:28] | Tina, you needed some emergency counseling, didn’t you? | 蒂娜 你有急事想咨询 不是吗 |
[17:31] | I’m afraid books are going to miss me | 我很担心 读完书之后 |
[17:33] | when I finish reading them. | 书还会想我 |
[17:34] | Should I be worried I think that? | 我这么想是不是不大好 |
[17:35] | Probably. | 可能 |
[17:36] | Let’s do this, Coach Blevins. | 布莱文斯教练 来吧 |
[17:38] | Oh, my God, I think I’m gonna be sick. | 天啊 我有点想吐 |
[17:39] | I’ve got a trash can. You can puke in that. | 我有垃圾桶 你可以吐在里面 |
[17:41] | Been there. | 我也有过这种情况 |
[17:43] | So, any progress? | 有什么进展吗 |
[17:45] | Are you gonna be my customers for a change? | 想换换角色让我来服务一下你吗 |
[17:47] | Calm down, Mort. They’re still deadlocked. | 冷静 莫特 他们还在僵持不下 |
[17:49] | “Deadlocked.” You can use that if you want. | “僵持不下” 你也可以用这个词 |
[17:51] | I think we’re just not gonna figure it out today. | 我觉得今天应该不能解决了 |
[17:53] | So we’re back to plan B– don’t get hit by a bus. | 所以我们还是换回B计划 不要被公交车撞到 |
[17:55] | No. You know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[17:57] | Whatever we do after we’re gone, Lin, | 无论我们死后怎样安葬 琳 |
[17:58] | I just want it to be together. | 我都想要跟你在一起 |
[18:00] | So, if you want your ashes spread somewhere crazy | 所以 如果你想把骨灰撒在一些疯狂的地方 |
[18:02] | or you want to be thrown into a volcano, | 或是想被扔进火山 |
[18:05] | that’s what I want, too. | 那也是我想要的 |
[18:06] | I just want to be with you. | 我只是想跟你在一起 |
[18:07] | Even if we’re dead. | 即使我们已经死了 |
[18:09] | Bobby. Hey, maybe being buried isn’t so bad. | 鲍勃 或许埋葬也没有那么不好 |
[18:12] | It’d kind of be like laying around in bed Sunday mornings | 应该就像孩子们出生前 |
[18:14] | before the kids were born, right? | 我们周日早上躺在床上那样 对吧 |
[18:16] | Yeah, but what about the worms? | 但是有虫子怎么办 |
[18:17] | Well, maybe they’ll eat you first and be like, | 或许它们会先吃你 然后说 |
[18:19] | “this place sucks. Let’s try another cemetery.” | “这地方太破了 我们换下一块墓地吧” |
[18:22] | Thanks, Lin. I-I think. | 谢谢 琳 我觉得 |
[18:24] | No pressure, but here are some prices | 不要觉得有压力 如果你们想要现在决定 |
[18:25] | if you want to lock in now and beat inflation. | 并且不受通货膨胀的影响 给你们看看报价 |
[18:27] | – Oh, my God. – That’s for two? | -我的老天 -这是两个人的价格吗 |
[18:29] | We’re not buying the whole row! | 我们又不是要把一整排买下来 |
[18:31] | Forget it. We’ll never afford that. | 算了吧 我们这辈子也买不起 |
[18:33] | You know, I-I got a pretty big yard. | 我的院子还挺大的 |
[18:34] | – What? – Go on. | -什么 -接着说 |
[18:35] | Is there a shade tree? | 有树荫吗 |
[18:36] | No, but there are some huge dandelions. | 没有 但是有几颗超大的蒲公英 |
[18:38] | So illegal. | 这是违法的 |
[18:39] | We’re just joking, Mort. | 我们只是在开玩笑 莫特 |
[18:40] | We’re not gonna do it. | 我们不会这么做的 |
[18:42] | I see you winking. | 我看见你眨眼了 |
[18:43] | Not terrible scores, Coach. | 分数还不错 教练 |
[18:45] | I really thought someone would bring up your breath. | 我还以为有人会提到你的口臭 |
[18:47] | There’s something the matter with my breath? | 我的口气有什么问题吗 |
[18:49] | No… | 没有 |
[18:49] | So, who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[18:50] | Ms. LaBonz, let’s do you. | 勒邦姿老师 我们去算你的分数吧 |
[18:52] | – Okay. – Mr. Frond, can I just have one minute? | -好 -福旺德先生 能给我一分钟吗 |
[18:54] | Go away, Louise. | 走开吧 露易丝 |
[18:55] | Leave school! Can’t believe I have to say that. | 离开学校 不敢相信我竟然要这么说 |
[18:58] | What do we do? I need to get in there and explain. | 我们怎么办 我得进去解释清楚 |
[19:00] | Message in a bottle? | 漂流瓶 |
[19:01] | Carrier pigeon? Regular pigeon? | 信鸽 普通鸽子 |
[19:03] | Start a rumor, hope it spreads in there? | 散播流言 希望流言能够传开 |
[19:04] | Wait. There is a way. | 等等 的确有方法 |
[19:06] | All right, let’s just start plowing through these. | 好了 我们开始看吧 |
[19:08] | Wow. this person had a lot to say. | 这个人有好多意见 |
[19:12] | I’m just gonna move this box of tissues closer to you. | 我得把这盒纸巾往你那边挪挪 |
[19:14] | No reason. | 不为什么原因 |
[19:15] | Let’s get it over with. | 快点念完吧 |
[19:17] | “Ms. LaBonz is so burned-out…” | “勒邦姿女士太累了[燃尽了]… |
[19:19] | Hi, I’m an anonymous student with an updated evaluation. | 你们好 我是个匿名学生希望更新自己的评估表 |
[19:23] | What? | 什么 |
[19:23] | And if I sound like someone you know, I’m not. | 如果你们觉得我很耳熟 那是你们听错了 |
[19:26] | Anyway, please disregard the evaluation with the amazing zings. | 总之 请忽略那个过于挑剔的评价 |
[19:29] | That one got out by mistake. | 那个是不小心交上去的 |
[19:31] | I may have been hacked. | 我可能被黑了 |
[19:32] | Pesky Russians. | 讨厌的俄罗斯人 |
[19:33] | My real review is that, | 我真正的评价是 |
[19:34] | sure, Ms. LaBonz is grizzled and grumpy | 确实 勒邦姿老师很烦人 脾气又差 |
[19:37] | and coughs on you while you’re taking tests. | 你考试时还会冲你咳嗽 |
[19:39] | But underneath that rough exterior, there’s a… | 但粗陋的外表下 却有着一颗… |
[19:42] | soft chewy center that does a pretty good job teaching and… | 柔软坚韧的心 很好地教课… |
[19:47] | brings out the best in her students. | 激发出她学生们的最好一面 |
[19:49] | So, on a one-to-five scale, I’m giving her, | 所以 按五分制的话 我会给她 |
[19:52] | across the board, sixes. | 总体打六分 |
[19:54] | It’s a rave! | 大获好评啊 |
[19:55] | LaBonz, you sly fox. | 勒邦姿 真狡猾啊 |
[19:58] | Six? There’s no six. | 六分吗 没有六分啊 |
[20:00] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[20:01] | And, Mr. Frond, you’re a three. | 还有 福旺德老师 我给你打三分 |
[20:03] | – On a good day. – Hey. | -在你表现好的时候 -搞什么 |
[20:04] | And I am, again, anonymous. | 还有再次声明 我是匿名学生 |
[20:07] | You don’t know who I am. | 你不知道我是谁 |
[20:08] | Or who we are, in case we’re not supposed to be in here. | 或者我们是谁 免得我们不该出现在这里 |
[20:10] | I think I turned it off. Good job, Louise. | 我想我关了话筒 干得好 露易丝 |
[20:12] | You did, Tina. You totally turned it off. | 蒂娜 你做到了 你彻底关了话筒 |
[20:14] | Thanks, Gene. | 谢谢 吉恩 |
[20:16] | So, back to just a normal school day. | 那么回归正常的校园生活 |
[20:18] | Reading, writing and what’s that third one? | 阅读 写作还有第三件事是什么来着 |
[20:20] | Oh, yeah, the Eurythmics. | 对 艺术体操 |
[20:22] | I don’t want to face LaBonz today. | 我今天不想面对勒邦姿老师 |
[20:24] | I mean, who knows if my intercom evaluation even counted? | 谁知道我那广播评估算不算数啊 |
[20:27] | Move it, if you don’t want to be three wet spots | 你们仨要是不想背着书包被打湿 |
[20:29] | wearing backpacks. | 就快躲开 |
[20:31] | Ms. LaBonz, you got the main lot! | 勒邦姿老师 你得到主停车位了 |
[20:33] | Principal Spoors heard your evaluation. | 斯普尔斯校长听到你的评估了 |
[20:35] | I mean, who didn’t? | 大家都听到了 |
[20:36] | He bumped me up. So… | 他提拔了我 所以… |
[20:38] | – thank you, Louise. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 露易丝 -不客气 |
[20:39] | I mean, I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[20:42] | I’ll see you inside. | 教室里见 |
[20:44] | And I won’t be paying attention. | 我可不会注意听讲的 |
[20:45] | I won’t even notice ’cause I’ll be gazing out the window | 我都没空注意你 因为我会盯着 |
[20:48] | at my new parking space. | 窗外我的新停车位 |
[20:50] | Oh, and my next project is going to be extra terrible. | 那我下一份作业会非常差 |
[20:52] | Don’t go to any special trouble, Louise. | 别自找麻烦 露易丝 |
[20:54] | – I never do. – We’ll see. | -我绝对不会 -我们走着瞧 |
[20:56] | – We will see. – They’re gonna miss the bell. | -走着瞧 -他们要错过上课铃了 |
[20:58] | – And all of school, maybe? – Yeah, get a classroom. | -或许会错过所有课 -是啊 找间教室吧 |
[21:00] | * I’ll be tossed in a volcano * | *我会被扔进火山* |
[21:03] | * When I’m dead, how can I say no? * | *当我死了 还怎么说不* |
[21:05] | * It’s explosive, it’s expansive * | *它会爆发 波及宽广* |
[21:07] | * It’s exclusive and it’s new * | *那么独特 那么新潮* |
[21:09] | * It’ll be so nice to think * | *想到我永远不会灭绝* |
[21:11] | * That I’ll never be extinct * | *就很美好* |
[21:13] | * So much harder to forget than you * | *和你相比 我更难被遗忘* |
[21:17] | * Yes, I’ll be around * | *没错 我一直都在* |
[21:20] | * I’ll be the hot new thing in town * | *我会是镇上火热的新事物* |
[21:22] | * Unlike you and you and you * | *不像你 你还有你* |
[21:23] | * I’ll be around * | *我一直都在* |
[21:26] | * Unlike you, Bob, I’ll be around. * | *不像你 鲍勃 我一直都在* |