时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 西虫故事[戏仿电影名《西城故事》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:22] | – So filthy. – Us or the house? | -好脏 -是说我们还是说房子 |
[00:24] | – Both, kind of. No offense. – None taken. | -都有点 无意冒犯 -我不介意 |
[00:27] | Listen, don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[00:28] | we got to keep the apartment clean for when Violet comes. | 在维奥莱来之前 我们得保持家里干净 |
[00:31] | Who’s Violet, again? | 谁是维奥莱来着 |
[00:32] | The woman who wrote us that letter, | 那位给我们写信的女士 |
[00:33] | who grew up in the apartment. | 她是在这栋房子里长大的 |
[00:34] | She’s coming over this afternoon to see the old place. | 她今天下午要过来 看看老房子 |
[00:37] | She’s gonna be disappointed when she remembers it’s this. | 等她想起来是这么个地方 该失望了 |
[00:40] | Dad, can you take another bite, | 爸 你能不能再咬一口 |
[00:41] | but this time, look more alive? | 但这次更精神一点 |
[00:43] | – Huh? – It’s for my photography class assignment. | -什么 -是我的摄影课作业 |
[00:45] | – The theme is life. – Why is me eating eggs life? | -主题是生命 -我吃蛋跟生命有什么关系 |
[00:48] | Because it’s due today and I kind of waited | 因为今天就要交作业了 我算是 |
[00:51] | till the last minute, so smile? | 拖到了最后一刻 所以笑一个 |
[00:53] | Thattagirl. | 干得漂亮 |
[00:54] | I mean, I’m not totally confident with the school camera. | 我不确定我能用好学校相机 |
[00:57] | A lot of the pictures I take are kind of blurry– | 我拍的不少照片都有点糊 |
[01:00] | sometimes a lot blurry– but at least I don’t skip class | 有些非常糊 但至少我不逃课 |
[01:02] | like everyone else. | 不像其他人 |
[01:04] | And by “Everyone,” | 我说的”其他人” |
[01:04] | I mean Tammy, Jimmy Jr., Jocelyn and Zeke. | 就是苔米 小吉米 乔丝玲 和齐克 |
[01:07] | The teenage pubin’ ninja turtles. | 青少版忍者神龟组合 |
[01:09] | Yeah, they sneak off during class and get slushies | 没错 他们会课上溜出去 |
[01:11] | at the convenience store down the street. | 去街那头的便利店买冰沙 |
[01:13] | And then they hang out at an abandoned house | 然后他们会在一间废弃的房子里呆着 |
[01:15] | that’s partly demolished. | 那房子有一半都拆了 |
[01:17] | They call it Half House. | 他们管它叫半屋 |
[01:18] | I’ve never gone with them, but it sounds great. | 我从来没跟他们去过 但听着好棒 |
[01:20] | Counterpoint: sounds terrible. | 正相反 听起来好烂 |
[01:22] | Except for the slushies part. | 除了冰沙 |
[01:23] | We used to skip school and go to the dried-up sewer tunnel. | 我们以前会逃课去干掉的下水道 |
[01:25] | It smelled a little, but it was fun. | 有点臭 但很有趣 |
[01:27] | But you shouldn’t skip. | 但是你们不该逃课的 |
[01:28] | No, I know. I don’t skip class. | 我知道 我不逃课 |
[01:30] | But I feel like I miss out on all the fun. | 但我感觉错过了好多有意思的事 |
[01:32] | Well, you probably miss out on a lot of tetanus. | 你错过的很可能是破伤风梭菌 |
[01:34] | Hey, T, take a picture of this. | 蒂姐 给我照一张 |
[01:36] | I’m Glenn Toast. | 我是吐司先生 |
[01:37] | Gene! You’re getting crumbs all over the floor. | 吉恩 你弄得一地面包屑 |
[01:39] | Sorry. It’s for art. | 抱歉 这是为了艺术 |
[01:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:43] | Half House was so fun yesterday. | 昨天去半屋太有趣了 |
[01:44] | Remember when some of the ceiling fell down | 还记得天花板掉下来一块吗 |
[01:46] | and we pretended we were putting in a skylight? | 我们假装是装了天窗 |
[01:48] | Yeah. So much natural light. | 没错 好多自然光 |
[01:51] | I wouldn’t mind seeing natural light. | 我也挺想见见自然光 |
[01:53] | Hey, have you guys noticed Mr. Branca’s been mopping | 你们有没有注意到布兰卡先生 |
[01:55] | that same spot for a really long time? | 这半天一直在擦同一个地方 |
[01:57] | Maybe he’s lost in thought, | 他可能是在想事情 |
[01:58] | remembering all the tricky spills he’s cleaned up. | 回忆他处理过的各种棘手污渍 |
[02:00] | And all the spills that got away. | 还有那些清理不掉的污渍 |
[02:02] | Oops, it rolled over there. | 滚到那边去了 |
[02:04] | You better go get it. | 过去捡吧 |
[02:05] | – Odd. – Yeah. Why does he hate pencils so much? | -奇怪 -对 他为什么那么讨厌铅笔 |
[02:08] | Because they taunt you with their delicious-looking erasers | 因为铅笔总是引诱我们去吃后面的橡皮吗 |
[02:10] | that actually don’t taste that good? | 看着好吃 但其实味道不好吗 |
[02:13] | And here’s the living room that always looks this clean. | 这边就是客厅 一直都像现在这么干净 |
[02:16] | Oh, my goodness. It’s just like I remembered. | 天啊 和我印象中一模一样 |
[02:19] | – The wall? – The whole room. | -这面墙吗 -整个房间 |
[02:21] | Except we had the couch over there, | 不过我们的沙发放在那边 |
[02:22] | ’cause it just made the most sense. | 因为那样才最合理 |
[02:23] | But the couch over there is what you did. | 但你们把它移过去了 |
[02:27] | So in your letter, you mentioned you’re in town | 话说你写信提到 你来这边是为了 |
[02:28] | for your mom’s 90th birthday? | 庆祝令堂的九十大寿 |
[02:30] | Yep. We’ve got a big family party planned. | 对 我们计划搞一个大家庭聚会 |
[02:32] | All the cousins are coming. | 我这一辈的亲戚都要来 |
[02:34] | Ooh, fun. Kissing cousins, maybe? Right? | 有意思 你们肯定关系特别好 |
[02:39] | No. | 没有 |
[02:40] | – Right, right. Yuck. – Could I look at my old room? | -好吧 -我能看看我以前住的房间吗 |
[02:42] | Of course. Just don’t look under the bed. | 当然 别看床底下就行 |
[02:44] | Not because anyone stuffed a bunch | 并不是因为有人往床底下 |
[02:45] | of dirty clothes under there. | 塞了一堆脏衣服 |
[02:47] | So you got the close-up, | 我们可以看到特写 |
[02:48] | the medium shot and my favorite, the long shot. | 中景镜头 以及我的最爱 远景 |
[02:51] | This is the one that came in very handy | 我当私家侦探的时候 |
[02:53] | in my work as a private investigator. | 这一种特别有用 |
[02:55] | Caught a lot of dirty dogs with the long shot. | 用远景抓拍到了不少渣男渣女 |
[02:57] | – Did I mention I used to be a P.I.? – Yes. | -我说过我以前是私家侦探吗 -说了 |
[03:00] | Okay, remember, the photography show is this Friday, | 记住 周五要举办摄影展 |
[03:03] | and the theme is different perspectives. | 主题是不同视角 |
[03:05] | Can I use this picture of Jocelyn | 我能用这张乔丝玲的照片参展吗 |
[03:07] | I just took on my phone for the show? | 我刚用手机拍的 |
[03:08] | No, no cell phone pictures. | 不行 不能用手机照片 |
[03:10] | This is a film photography class. | 这门课是胶卷摄影 |
[03:12] | Like it’s been since I gave you the film cameras to use. | 所以我才给了你们胶卷相机 |
[03:15] | And all that film? | 和那么多胶卷 |
[03:16] | And no slacking off for this show, people. | 不可以摸鱼打混哦 |
[03:19] | Look, I know I’m a fun teacher. | 我知道我很有意思 |
[03:20] | Everyone wants to take De Santo’s class. | 每个人都想上我德桑托的课 |
[03:23] | “He’s an authority figure but he’s also cool.” | “他很权威 同时又很酷” |
[03:25] | Yeah, you are. | 没错 正是 |
[03:26] | But you know what’s not cool? | 但你们知道什么不酷吗 |
[03:28] | Slacking off, like some of you have been doing. | 摸鱼可不酷 说的是你们中的几位 |
[03:30] | Not you, Susmita. You’re nailing it. | 不包括苏丝米塔 你表现很棒 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I was gonna say. | 我也这么觉得 |
[03:33] | So step it up, because right now, | 加把劲吧 目前看来 |
[03:34] | it looks like a lot of you are riding the D train. | 不少同学可是要搭乘”头文字D”咯 |
[03:37] | Oh, no. Mr. De Santo, how do we know | 别啊 德桑托老师 我们怎么知道 |
[03:39] | if we’re currently on the D train? | 自己是不是”头文字D” |
[03:41] | When I hand you back your work and it usually has D’s on it, | 如果批改发回的作业大部分都是D |
[03:44] | That’s a pretty good sign. | 那就很可能了 |
[03:45] | Oh, yeah, that’s sounding familiar. | 有点熟悉 |
[03:47] | Okay, go explore and take some pictures. | 好了 去探索并拍照吧 |
[03:49] | I’ll see you here before the bell rings. | 打铃前回教室 |
[03:52] | I don’t want to get stuck on the D train. | 我不想搭”头文字D” |
[03:54] | Oh, no! It broke. | 惨了 相机坏了 |
[03:55] | You can just screw it back on. | 扭上去就好了 |
[03:57] | Oh, cool trick. Thanks, Susmita. | 这窍门不错 谢谢 苏丝米塔 |
[03:58] | It’s not really a trick. | 不是什么窍门 |
[04:00] | It’s just how cameras work. | 相机就是这么用的 |
[04:01] | Right, right. Wink. | 好 好 我不会告诉别人的 |
[04:04] | Thanks, Bob. I mean, it’s not how Linda pours coffee– | 谢了 鲍勃 虽然琳达不是这么倒咖啡的 |
[04:06] | you know, with a little flair– | 她还带着一丝激情 |
[04:08] | – but it’s fine. – Sorry, Teddy. | -不过没事 -对不起 泰迪 |
[04:09] | Geez, Linda’s been upstairs for a while. | 琳达在楼上待了好久 |
[04:11] | I mean, how long does it take for someone | 我们的公寓要看多久 |
[04:12] | to look at our apartment? It’s not that big. | 才能看完 又没多大 |
[04:15] | – Oh, there they are. – Bob, come here and meet Violet. | -她们下来了 -鲍勃 过来见见维奥莱 |
[04:17] | – She’s leaving. – Linda, Bob poured the coffee weird. | -她要走了 -琳达 鲍勃倒咖啡的姿势很奇怪 |
[04:20] | – What? – I-I’ll tell you when you come in. | -什么 -你进来后我再跟你说吧 |
[04:23] | Bob, Violet says this place used to be a donut shop. | 鲍勃 维奥莱说这个地方以前是甜甜圈店 |
[04:25] | – Did we know that? – I don’t think so. | -我们知道吗 -不知道 |
[04:27] | It always smelled so good out here. | 这里过去一直特别香 |
[04:29] | And now it smells… | 现在闻起来… |
[04:31] | So, I should get going. | 好了 我要走了 |
[04:32] | Thank you both for letting me come. | 谢谢你们让我参观 |
[04:35] | Of course. You come back anytime, okay? | 当然 你随时过来 |
[04:37] | – All right, bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[04:39] | O-Our place smells okay, right? | 我 我们这里闻起来还好吧 |
[04:41] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 还好 还好 还好 |
[04:44] | Wow, so that was some heavy-duty stuff | 老师为了让我们加把劲 |
[04:45] | about us needing to step it up in class. | 还真说了不少重话 |
[04:47] | Maybe no one should ditch and we should all just have fun | 要不大家别逃课了 好好拍摄影作业 |
[04:50] | doing our photography schoolwork? | 也很好玩的 |
[04:51] | Nah. We’re still getting slushies | 不要 我们还是要去买冰沙 |
[04:53] | – and going to Half House. – Yeah. | -然后去半房 -对 |
[04:54] | I want to play Is That Gonna Give Me a Splinter? | 我想玩那个”那会让我有肉刺吗”的游戏 |
[04:56] | I love that game. | 我喜欢那个游戏 |
[04:57] | Except that time I got a really bad splinter. | 除了那次我得了特别严重的肉刺 |
[04:59] | But, guys, I mean, I’m pretty sure none of us | 但是朋友们 要是这科拿D怎么办 |
[05:01] | can afford to get a D in this class, right? | 我们都冒不起这个险吧 |
[05:04] | I’m getting A’s and B’s in all my other classes. | 我其他课都拿A和B |
[05:06] | One D is not gonna pee on my GPA. | 一个D对我的绩点没太大影响 |
[05:08] | – Me, too. – Same. | -我也是 -一样 |
[05:09] | Wait, you guys are all getting A’s and B’s? | 什么 你们都拿A和B吗 |
[05:11] | Even you, Jocelyn? I mean, you, too, Jocelyn? | 连乔丝玲也是吗 你也是吗 乔丝玲 |
[05:13] | – Yeah. I’m brainy. – Come on, you guys. | -是啊 我很聪明 -走吧 各位 |
[05:16] | Let’s get in touch with some slush. | 去买冰沙了 |
[05:17] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[05:20] | Look at them go. | 目送他们离开 |
[05:20] | They’re gonna have the best time. | 他们一定会玩得很开心 |
[05:22] | How the hell is Jocelyn getting A’s and B’s? | 乔丝玲怎么也能拿A和B |
[05:24] | Hey, Tina. | 嗨 蒂娜 |
[05:25] | Sorry to interrupt you doing whatever it is you’re doing. | 抱歉打断你正在做的事 |
[05:28] | – Wait, why are you here? – I was in study hall | -等等 你怎么在这里 -我在自习室 |
[05:30] | and I saw you out here so I got a bathroom pass. | 看见你在这里 于是就去上个厕所 |
[05:32] | Listen, I got a Branca update. | 我有布兰卡的最新情况 |
[05:33] | Hey, I saw you guys talking, so I told Coach Blevins | 我看见了你俩 就跟布莱文斯教练说 |
[05:36] | that I lost a ball over here ’cause I kicked it so hard. | 我太大力把球踢到这边来了 |
[05:38] | – I’m a jock. – So, guess who’s still mopping the same spot. | -我运动男孩 -猜猜谁还在拖那块地 |
[05:42] | – Mr. Branca. – Interesting. | -布兰卡先生 -有意思 |
[05:43] | Maybe he’s a robot and got stuck in a mop loop? | 也许他是个机器人 陷在拖地循环里了 |
[05:46] | Oh, sorry, I’m in the photo zone. | 对不起 我在拍照世界里 |
[05:48] | – You know what I mean. – Oh, yeah. Totally. | -你懂我的意思吧 -当然 |
[05:50] | Well, I guess I should take some pictures, too. | 我也得拍点照片了 |
[05:52] | Of different perspectives. | 不同视角的 |
[05:54] | Is that why you’re holding your camera upside down? | 所以你才把相机倒过来是吗 |
[05:56] | What? Dang it. | 什么 该死 |
[05:57] | Susmita, how are you so good at this stuff? | 苏丝米塔 你怎么对这个这么在行 |
[05:59] | Tina, if you want, I can show you some photography basics. | 蒂娜 你要想学 我可以教你一些基本技巧 |
[06:02] | – Really? – Yeah, I mean, turning the camera | -真的吗 -对 把相机转向正确的方向 |
[06:04] | the right way gets you halfway there. | 你就成功了一半 |
[06:05] | – Sort of. – Right. Halfway. | -差不多吧 -对 一半 |
[06:08] | Half. Half House. | 半 半房 |
[06:10] | This is the most fun i’ve had in my whole life! | 我这辈子从没这么开心过 |
[06:13] | – Tina? – Huh? Yeah? | -蒂娜 -啊 干嘛 |
[06:14] | You ready to take some pictures? | 你准备好拍照了吗 |
[06:16] | Yes, so slush. I mean so much. | 冰沙的 我是说 必须的 |
[06:19] | I mean, yay. | 太棒啦 |
[06:23] | So, how was everyone’s day at school? | 大家今天在学校过得怎么样 |
[06:26] | Anyone pass any fun notes during class? | 上课时有人递搞笑的小纸条吗 |
[06:28] | Give Mama the gossip. | 给妈妈八卦一下 |
[06:29] | Well, let’s see. Mr. Branca’s brain broke | 我想想 布兰卡先生的脑子坏了 |
[06:31] | and he mopped the same spot all day. | 他一整天都在拖同一块地 |
[06:33] | Also, I kicked a ball really hard in P.E. | 我体育课上很大力地踢了球 |
[06:35] | – No, I didn’t. – Tina, what about you? | -其实并没有 -蒂娜 你呢 |
[06:37] | How did my egg picture work out? | 我吃鸡蛋的照片评价如何 |
[06:39] | Everybody see life in it? | 有人能看到里面的生命吗 |
[06:40] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你来说说 |
[06:41] | – It’s good. – It’s blurry. | -不…错 -很模糊 |
[06:43] | They’re all blurry. And apparently you can get a D | 都很模糊 据说如果 |
[06:45] | in photography class when you take pictures | 拍照对不准焦 |
[06:47] | that aren’t “In focus.” | 摄影课就会拿D |
[06:49] | So now Susmita’s helping me. | 所以现在苏丝米塔在帮我 |
[06:51] | That’s the one you took of everyone watching TV. | 这张是我们大家看电视时你拍的 |
[06:53] | You’re not in it, but you can’t tell | 你不在里面 不过看不出来 |
[06:54] | ’cause everyone’s kind of blobby. | 因为大家都很模糊 |
[06:56] | I’m putting this one on the fridge. | 我把这张贴冰箱上 |
[06:58] | Oh, I just got a text from Violet. | 维奥莱给我发短信了 |
[07:00] | She wants to come tomorrow and bring her brother. | 她想明天带她哥哥来 |
[07:02] | I’m surprised she wants to come back. | 真意外她竟然还想来 |
[07:03] | Well, y-you did say “Come back any time.” | 不是你自己说的”随时过来”吗 |
[07:06] | So maybe, not that surprising? | 所以也没那么意外吧 |
[07:07] | Oh, boy. I got to clean again. | 老天 我又得收拾了 |
[07:09] | No one get anything on the floor. | 你们别掉东西到地上 |
[07:11] | In fact, let’s eat over the toilet | 要不这样 我们去马桶上吃饭 |
[07:12] | so we can flush away the crumbs. | 掉的渣滓直接冲走 |
[07:13] | – Yay! – Wait, wait, never mind. | -耶 -等等 等等 当我没说 |
[07:14] | – Bad idea, bad idea. – Too late, I’m doing it. | -坏主意 坏主意 -太迟了 我这就去 |
[07:17] | So that looks like a leaf, right? | 那是一片叶子 对吧 |
[07:19] | Yeah. Wait is this a trick question? | 是的 等下 这是陷阱问题吗 |
[07:21] | But look what happens when you go in really close. | 但你把相机凑很近看看 |
[07:24] | Oh, cool. It’s like I’m on an airplane | 酷 感觉像是从飞机上 |
[07:26] | looking down at a really neat ground. | 俯视平地一样 |
[07:28] | I’d call that perspective a little different, right? | 在我看来这就是挺”不同”的视角 |
[07:31] | Yeah, sure, sure. Oh, hey, guys. | 当然 嗨 朋友们 |
[07:33] | Later, tater. It’s ditching hour. | 晚点再说 现在是逃课时间 |
[07:35] | I’m gonna stay here. You know, like I usually do. | 我就待在这里 就像平时一样 |
[07:37] | Oh, they’re already gone. | 他们已经走了 |
[07:39] | do you want to take some pictures? | 你想拍些照片吗 |
[07:40] | What? sure. | 什么 好啊 |
[07:42] | Maybe I’ll take some pictures of this fence. | 要不我拍些铁丝网的照片 |
[07:44] | – Lens cap. – Huh? Who’s Len Scap? | -镜头盖 -什么镜头盖 |
[07:46] | No, your lens cap is on. | 我是说你的镜头盖没拿掉 |
[07:48] | Oh, whoops. Good eye, Susmita, good eye. | 好眼力 苏丝米塔 |
[07:51] | I can’t stay long. I got to get back to P.E. | 我不能呆太久 我还得回去上体育课 |
[07:53] | and hopefully not get hit too hard | 希望我的鸡鸡不会被 |
[07:55] | in my pee place with a dodgeball. | 躲避球砸得太狠 |
[07:57] | Look, there’s Branca, | 看 布兰卡 |
[07:58] | buffing the cleanest spot in school. | 正在清理学校里最干净的地方 |
[08:00] | Come on. Let’s go get the download-ian | 走 我们去让那个门卫 |
[08:01] | from that custodian. | 把他的秘密吐出来 |
[08:03] | Keep moving. I’m buffing here. | 别挡路 我打扫呢 |
[08:05] | Speaking of, Mr. Branca, seems like you’ve been cleaning | 说到打扫 布兰卡先生 感觉你打扫 |
[08:07] | this same spot for the past two days. | 这块相同的地方已经两天了 |
[08:09] | Hey, I don’t come to your classroom | 我可没有去你们教室 |
[08:11] | and tell you how to do your algebras, do I? | 指点你们怎么做代数题 |
[08:14] | – I mean, I wish you would. – Wait, did we get | -我倒希望你能来 -等下 我们有 |
[08:16] | a new Wagstaff Whaler model ship thingy? | 新的瓦格斯塔夫捕鲸船模型了吗 |
[08:19] | Ring, ring, ring. That’s the bell. | 叮铃铃 上课铃响了 |
[08:21] | You got to go. Bye-bye. | 你们得走了 拜拜 |
[08:23] | If you’re hinting for us to leave, | 如果你是想暗示我们离开 |
[08:24] | you’re not being very subtle about it, FYI. | 我想说其实你的动作很明显 |
[08:28] | – I’m back! – Lin! Bob and I missed you so much. | -我回来了 -琳 我和鲍勃想死你了 |
[08:31] | Yeah. You were gone a long time. | 是啊 你离开了好久 |
[08:33] | I know, I know, but Violet and her brother | 我知道 但维奥莱和她哥 |
[08:35] | were telling me stories about when they were little. | 一直在跟我说他们小时候的事情 |
[08:37] | We were laughing and looking around the place. | 我们一边笑一边参观房间 |
[08:40] | Oh, and they saw your underwear drawer. | 他们还看到你的内裤抽屉了 |
[08:41] | – I’m sorry, it just happened. – Okay. | -抱歉 是意外 -行吧 |
[08:43] | Well, it’s nice that Violet got to see the apartment, | 你让维奥莱去看房子挺好的 |
[08:45] | again, but I’m glad you’re back. | 虽然是第二次 但我更开心你能回来 |
[08:47] | I mean, I kind of miss when both of us worked here. | 我有点想念我们一起干活的时候了 |
[08:50] | – Yeah, yeah… – Oh, no. What? | -是啊 -不是吧 怎么了 |
[08:53] | They’re coming back tomorrow and bringing a lot of cousins. | 他们明天还会来 还要带上很多亲戚 |
[08:55] | They’re coming again? | 他们还要来 |
[08:56] | Their whole family’s in town for their mom’s 90th, | 他们一大家子都回来庆祝老母亲的90大寿 |
[08:58] | and they want to see the apartment, too. | 大家都想看一下房子 |
[09:00] | Hey, Lin, I have an idea. | 琳 我有个想法 |
[09:01] | What if I go upstairs with them tomorrow | 明天我陪他们在楼上参观如何 |
[09:03] | and you stay down here, and it’ll be a short visit | 你就待在店里 这样他们很快就会走 |
[09:05] | ’cause I’m not that good at talking to people | 因为我不擅长跟人交流 |
[09:07] | and they’ll get uncomfortable and leave? | 他们会感觉不自在然后离开 |
[09:10] | Sweetie, people don’t get | 亲爱的 跟你交流 |
[09:11] | that uncomfortable talking to you. | 也不至于那么不自在 |
[09:13] | I promise I’ll keep it short. | 我保证会尽快结束的 |
[09:15] | Oh, and don’t use the bathroom upstairs until then, okay? | 他们离开之前不要用楼上的厕所好吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:19] | All right, people. | 开始上课 同学们 |
[09:20] | So, as a former P.I., I notice things. | 作为一个前私家侦探 我注意到些细节 |
[09:23] | For instance, I just noticed something in my garbage can. | 比如 我刚发现垃圾桶里有点东西 |
[09:26] | Four empty slushie cups. | 四个空的冰沙杯 |
[09:27] | This makes me suspect that some of you have been | 这让我怀疑你们中的某些人 |
[09:30] | leaving school during class time. | 逃课了 |
[09:32] | What? Nobody’s leaving school. | 怎么可能 没人逃课啊 |
[09:34] | But if someone was leaving school, | 但就算有人逃课 |
[09:36] | would that even be a problem? | 有什么不妥吗 |
[09:37] | I mean, ’cause this is such an understanding, | 我们不是那种非常包容 |
[09:39] | super cool, relaxed vibe kind of class. | 超级酷 超级放松的课堂吗 |
[09:41] | Thank you, it is. | 谢谢 话是这么说 |
[09:42] | But if you were leaving school grounds | 但如果你在这么酷的课上 |
[09:44] | during this cool class, | 偷溜出学校的话 |
[09:45] | I’d have to send you to the principal’s office, | 我只能把你送到校长室 |
[09:47] | and you could be suspended. | 你可能会被停学 |
[09:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[09:50] | Looks like those little ditches are gonna have | 看来那些逃课鬼 |
[09:52] | to ditch the ditching. | 这下逃不成课了吧 |
[09:53] | Nothing. Should we hit the darkroom? | 没什么 我们现在去暗室吗 |
[09:55] | I brought a flashlight. Just kidding. | 我带了手电筒 逗你的 |
[09:56] | I know that ruins pictures. | 我知道它会破坏照片 |
[09:57] | I mean, I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[09:59] | * Pictures * | *照片* |
[10:01] | * Taking pictures * | *拍照片* |
[10:03] | * Where is Linda? * | *琳达在哪* |
[10:07] | * Take more pictures * | *多拍照片* |
[10:08] | * Try to focus, pictures, pictures * | *注意聚焦 照片 照片* |
[10:10] | * Take more pictures * | *多拍照片* |
[10:12] | * Click, click, camera, click * | *咔嗒咔嗒 相机 咔嗒* |
[10:14] | * Trying to solve a really weird mystery * | *解密诡异之事* |
[10:17] | * Pictures. * | *照片* |
[10:18] | The photography show is tonight | 今晚就是摄影展了 |
[10:20] | and I’m still not sure which picture I should use. | 我还没选好用哪张照片 |
[10:21] | I mean, this one’s too blurry, | 这张太糊了 |
[10:22] | that one’s too dark, that one is dark and blurry. | 那张太暗了 那张又暗又糊 |
[10:25] | – Tina, that one’s pretty good. – Really? | -蒂娜 那张很好 -真的吗 |
[10:27] | The picture I took of Tammy and all those guys ditching? | 那张苔米他们逃课的照片吗 |
[10:29] | And not at all because I was super jealous of them ditching? | 我拍它绝不是因为羡慕他们逃课 |
[10:32] | Yeah. The fence against the blurry background, it’s… | 就是它 铁丝网配上模糊的背景 很… |
[10:34] | – Did you mean to do that? – Oh, yeah? | -是你有意为之吗 -也许是 |
[10:38] | I think this one is gonna get you off the D train. | 我觉得这张能让你摆脱”头文字D” |
[10:41] | – You think? – D, for “Definitely.” | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[10:43] | I mean, you can’t really tell who they are. | 其实看不太出来他们是谁 |
[10:45] | Yeah, they’re all blurry blobs. | 对 只是模糊不清的点 |
[10:47] | So I can use this in the show. | 那么我可以用它来参加摄影展 |
[10:48] | It really is my best picture. | 确实是我拍的最好的照片 |
[10:49] | Yeah, it is. Let that puppy dry out | 对 没错 晾干照片[擦干小狗] |
[10:51] | and get ready to get an average grade in this class. | 该门课一定会取得中等以上成绩 |
[10:55] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[10:56] | – Tammy. – You can go ahead and drown that puppy, | -苔米 -你可以扔掉那张照片了[淹死小狗] |
[10:58] | because you are not using it in the show. | 因为你不能在摄影展上用那张照片 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry I said that thing about drowning puppies. | 抱歉 我刚说”淹死小狗” |
[11:02] | Susmita’s the one who brought up puppies. | 是苏丝米塔先提起小狗的 |
[11:03] | It’s her fault. | 都怪她 |
[11:07] | No, Tina, you can’t use that photo in the show. | 不 蒂娜 你不能在摄影展上用这张照片 |
[11:10] | I’m in it, and I don’t give you permission, | 我在照片里 我不同意你用 |
[11:11] | I’m not signing a release and I will sue your boobs off. | 我不会签署同意书 我要告得你倾家荡产 |
[11:14] | It’s not of you. It’s of a fence. | 拍的不是你 是围栏 |
[11:16] | A-And it’s the only picture I took | 这是唯一一张我拍得还不错 |
[11:17] | that’s good enough for the show. | 可以用于摄影展的照片 |
[11:18] | Well, then, crop me out of it. | 那就把我裁掉 |
[11:20] | You can’t really be cropped out. | 没法裁掉你 |
[11:21] | – You’re in the middle. – Sorry, can’t use it. | -你在照片正中央 -抱歉 不能使用该照片 |
[11:23] | – But I really… – Tina, I can’t get suspended for ditching. | -但我真… -蒂娜 我不能因逃学被停课 |
[11:26] | My parents are gonna let me visit | 我父母这个夏天 |
[11:27] | my cousin in Greece this summer. | 会让我去希腊看望我表弟 |
[11:28] | BFOG. Boys From Other Greece, Tina. | BFOG 来自其他希腊的男孩 蒂娜 |
[11:31] | And if I get suspended, there’s no way they’ll let me go. | 如果我被停课 他们肯定不会让我去的 |
[11:34] | – Hey, girls. – Oh, hey, Mr. De Santo. | -你们好 姑娘们 -你好 德桑托老师 |
[11:37] | I got to step out for a few minutes. | 我要出去几分钟 |
[11:38] | The new blazers for the debate team just arrived, | 辩论队的新夹克刚送来 |
[11:41] | and apparently the shoulder pads are out of control. | 垫肩明显有点太夸张 |
[11:43] | Leave any pictures for the photography show | 把参加摄影展的照片 |
[11:45] | on that shelf over there. | 放在那边的架子上 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna put them up in a bit. | 我待会把它们挂起来 |
[11:47] | – Okay. – Got it. | -好的 -明白 |
[11:48] | Mine’s already there. | 我的已经在那里了 |
[11:49] | Sorry, Tammy, but I really think I got to use this picture. | 抱歉 苔米 但我想我必须用这张照片 |
[11:53] | You know what? I’m looking at it again, | 知道吗 我又看了一下 |
[11:54] | and you’re right, you can hardly tell | 你是对的 几乎看不出来 |
[11:56] | that beautiful person is me. | 那个美人是我 |
[11:57] | Wait, so does that mean you’re okay if I use it? | 等等 也就是说你同意我用了吗 |
[12:00] | – Yeah. It’s fine. – Really? | -是的 没关系 -真的吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah. Hey, I just got an idea. | 是的 我有个主意 |
[12:04] | Let’s get after-school slushies and go to Half House. | 我们放学后买杯冰沙 去半屋吧 |
[12:06] | After-school slushies and after-school Half House? | 放学后喝冰沙 放学去半屋吗 |
[12:09] | Okay, that’s legal. Susmita, you coming? | 好吧 这是合法的 苏丝米塔 你要来吗 |
[12:11] | I was gonna stay here and do some more developing. | 我本打算留在这里 再多冲洗几张照片 |
[12:13] | Oh, Susmita, you have to come. | 苏丝米塔 你必须来 |
[12:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:17] | Because you’re gonna love it. | 因为你会喜欢的 |
[12:18] | Put the school work down for once and let loose, you goose. | 把功课放下一次 轻松一下 你个呆子 |
[12:20] | Yeah, come, Susmita. It’ll be fun, I assume. | 来吧 苏丝米塔 我保证会很有趣的 |
[12:23] | Come with us. We’ll have fun. | 加入我们一起 我们会很开心 |
[12:25] | Come with us. We’ll have fun. | 加入我们一起 我们会很开心 |
[12:27] | At the house wh… | 在那幢房子里… |
[12:29] | – Okay, I’ll come. – Mm-kay, great. | -好吧 我会来的 -好的 很好 |
[12:31] | So, you think there’s gonna be broken glass there? | 你觉得那里会有碎玻璃吗 |
[12:33] | – If we’re lucky. – Oh, I just remembered | -如果我们幸运的话 -我刚想起来 |
[12:35] | I have to do this one thing that I forgot I had to do | 我必须去做一件 我忘了必须做的事 |
[12:37] | and I really have to do it, | 我真的必须去做 |
[12:39] | but you guys go ahead and I’ll meet up with you in a bit. | 但你们先走 我们待会见 |
[12:42] | – Okay. – Go, go, go. | -好吧 -去去 快去 |
[12:44] | They sell out of the red slushies sometimes, | 他们的红色冰沙偶尔会售罄 |
[12:45] | and the red slushies are the best. | 红色冰沙是最好吃的 |
[12:47] | Come on, Susmita. We half to go. | 来吧 苏丝米塔 半屋走起 |
[12:49] | Get it? Like Half House. | 明白吗 就是去半屋 |
[12:50] | Yeah, I get it. | 是的 我明白 |
[12:51] | See? We’re already halfing fun. | 看到没 我们已经玩得很开心了 |
[12:53] | Okay, I’ll stop. | 好吧 我不再说了 |
[12:54] | Oh, you’re Violet’s cousin Lewis. | 你是维奥莱的表兄刘易斯 |
[12:57] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说过许多关于你的事 |
[12:58] | Did you pass the kidney stones yet? | 你的肾结石排出来了吗 |
[13:00] | – Working on it. – Oh, good for you. | -正在努力 -干得好 |
[13:02] | Look at this picture. | 看看这张照片 |
[13:03] | Doesn’t this remind you of the one we took | 有没有让你想起我们小时候 |
[13:05] | when we were kids? | 一起拍的那张合照 |
[13:06] | You know, from Thanksgiving when Victor was showing us | 就是感恩节拍的那一张 当时维克托为我们 |
[13:08] | his juggling and he hit Mom’s boob with an orange? | 表演杂耍 把桔子砸到了妈妈的胸上 |
[13:12] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[13:12] | Except the couch was on the other side of the room. | 除了沙发当时在房间的另一侧 |
[13:14] | And for the record, that was my first time juggling oranges. | 郑重声明 那是我第一次玩杂耍抛桔子 |
[13:16] | – And Mom’s boob was fine. – Hey, you know what? | -而且妈妈的胸没事 -知道吗 |
[13:18] | Everybody from that picture is here right now. | 那张照片里的所有人现在都在这里 |
[13:21] | – Except Mom. – You know what you should do? | -除了妈妈 -知道你们该做什么吗 |
[13:24] | Recreate your family photo. | 再现这张全家福 |
[13:26] | Like that guy on the Internet did | 就像网上那家伙一样 |
[13:27] | where he wore a onesie and he sat on his dad’s lap. | 那人穿着件连体衣坐在他爸腿上 |
[13:30] | That’s a great idea. | 这主意不错 |
[13:31] | We could get Mom and bring her here. | 我们可以去接妈妈 带她来这里 |
[13:33] | Linda, would it be okay if we moved the couch? | 琳达 我们可以挪动沙发吗 |
[13:36] | Just shift it a little bit across the room. | 稍微挪个位置 搬到房间另一边 |
[13:38] | Just for the picture. | 只是为了拍照 |
[13:39] | Oh, yeah, we got to move the couch. | 当然 我们必须挪动沙发 |
[13:40] | You guys go ahead, and I’m gonna text Bob | 你们先去 我给鲍勃发个短信 |
[13:42] | and tell him I’ll be up here a little longer. | 告诉他我要在这里多待一会 |
[13:43] | “Coming back soon. | “马上回来 |
[13:46] | Doing a quick thing first.” | 有件事急着办 很快就好” |
[13:48] | We’d have to move the TV, too. | 我们还得挪一下电视 |
[13:50] | – And the coffee table. – Yeah, yeah. | -还有咖啡桌 -行 可以 |
[13:52] | “Lin. Please no.” | “琳 别这样” |
[13:53] | “It’ll just take a few minutes to an hour. | “只需几分钟 至多一小时 |
[13:56] | Love, your great wife, who you love, Linda.” | 爱你 你深爱着的伟大妻子 琳达” |
[14:00] | And send. | 发送 |
[14:01] | 罚没房产 禁止擅闯 | |
[14:02] | Look! Tina! | 快看 蒂娜 |
[14:03] | You can see the toilet from the living room, | 你在客厅就能看到厕所 |
[14:04] | and I can see you when I’m sitting on the toilet. | 我上厕所时也能看到你 |
[14:07] | – Now, that’s an open floor plan. – That’s, great. | -这才是开放式设计 -这挺好的 |
[14:10] | This is all really great. | 这一切都很棒 |
[14:12] | Tammy’s taking a long time, | 苔米好久都没来 |
[14:13] | so I’m gonna take a sip of her slushie. | 我要喝一口她的冰沙 |
[14:15] | – Don’t tell. – Where is Tammy? | -别说出去 -苔米在哪里 |
[14:17] | She said she was gonna go to the darkroom for some reason. | 她说出于某种原因 要去暗室 |
[14:19] | And she said something about a negative, | 她说有些不好的事情 |
[14:21] | and I was like, “Just be positive, girl.” | 我回她 “积极点 姐妹” |
[14:24] | I knew she was up to something. | 我就知道她在算计着什么 |
[14:25] | Tina, I bet she went back to the darkroom | 蒂娜 我打赌她回到暗室 |
[14:27] | – to mess up your picture. – Oh, my God. | -去破坏你的照片了 -我的天 |
[14:29] | – I got to go. – I’m coming with you. | -我得走了 -我和你一起 |
[14:31] | Bye. Half House is a whole lot of fun | 再见 半屋非常有趣 |
[14:34] | and not boring at all. | 一点也不无聊 |
[14:38] | Whoa, what was that? | 那是什么 |
[14:39] | You guys having a thunderstorm in your apartment? | 你们公寓里有风暴吗 |
[14:41] | It doesn’t sound good, whatever it is. | 不管是什么 听起来不妙 |
[14:44] | Okay, I’m gonna find out what’s happening, | 我要去看看发生了什么 |
[14:46] | and if I can make it stop. | 看看能不能阻止 |
[14:47] | Teddy, do you mind if I lock you in? | 泰迪 你介意我把你锁在里面吗 |
[14:49] | What? Now you’re going upstairs, too? | 什么 现在你也要上去吗 |
[14:51] | No, no, no. Just eat your burger | 不不不 吃你的汉堡吧 |
[14:52] | and I’ll be right back down. | 我一会儿就下来 |
[14:54] | Okay. I can do that. Like this? | 好 我可以 像这样吗 |
[14:57] | Teddy, just eat the burger the way you normally eat it | 泰迪 就像平常一样吃汉堡 |
[14:59] | and I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:01] | Linda? W-What’s going on? | 琳达 怎么回事 |
[15:03] | We’re recreating the old living room | 我们在重新布置客厅 |
[15:04] | so they can recreate a family photo that was very funny. | 这样他们可以重拍一张合家福 很有意思 |
[15:07] | And Violet’s mom is on her way here. | 维奥莱的妈妈正在赶过来 |
[15:09] | And they’re gonna surprise her for her 90th birthday. | 他们准备给她一个九十岁生日惊喜 |
[15:11] | And it’s great and you’re totally on board. | 这很棒 而且你同意了 |
[15:12] | Thanks for letting us do this, Bob. | 谢谢你让我们这么做 鲍勃 |
[15:14] | You’re gonna make my mom’s birthday so special. | 你会让我妈妈的生日变得很特别 |
[15:16] | Also, doesn’t the couch look better over there? | 还有 沙发放在那边不是更好吗 |
[15:18] | I think it does. Isn’t it great? | 我想是的 不好看吗 |
[15:19] | Look at that couch where it’s meant to be. | 看看沙发回到了它本该在的位置 |
[15:21] | Oh, I love all of this so much. | 我非常喜欢这一切 |
[15:24] | Okay, well, I guess I’ll go back downstairs | 我猜我该下楼了 |
[15:26] | and you guys will keep doing this. | 你们继续 |
[15:28] | Mom’s here. Victor’s bringing her up. | 妈妈到了 维克托正在把她带上来 |
[15:30] | – Everyone, hide! – Okay, good luck. | -各位藏好了 -好 祝你好运 |
[15:32] | Wait, Bob, you can’t go down yet. | 等等 鲍勃 你还不能下去 |
[15:34] | You’ll ruin the surprise. | 你会毁掉这份惊喜 |
[15:35] | But her mom doesn’t even know who I am. | 但她妈妈甚至不知道我是谁 |
[15:37] | She’s coming. | 她要来了 |
[15:38] | But Teddy’s alone in the restaurant | 但是泰迪一个人在店里 |
[15:39] | and you know I can’t crouch. | 你知道我蹲不下来 |
[15:41] | – S-Shush. – I hate crouching. | -嘘 -我恨下蹲 |
[15:44] | Well, this is Branca’s favorite spot, but no Branca. | 这是布兰卡最喜欢的地方 但他不在 |
[15:47] | I thought our plan of spying on him after school | 我以为放学后没有人的时候 |
[15:49] | when there were no kids around was a good one, | 监视他是个很好的计划 |
[15:50] | but where is he? | 但他在哪 |
[15:51] | I don’t know, but this floor is really clean. | 我不知道 但这块地砖太干净了 |
[15:53] | Oops, not anymore. | 不干净了 |
[15:54] | The Whaler ship definitely looks different. | 捕鲸者船看起来肯定变了 |
[15:57] | I’m not great with ships. | 我对船不太了解 |
[15:58] | I know the cloth things are called boat flaps. | 我知道那块布叫船帆 |
[16:02] | Wait, shh. Do you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[16:03] | Come on, glue. Be more sticky. | 拜托 胶水 再黏一点吧 |
[16:05] | – What’s he doing? – Gene, don’t lean on me. Whoa! | -他在干什么 -吉恩 别靠在我身上 |
[16:08] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[16:09] | What? This isn’t the after-school program | 什么 这里不是给聪明小孩的 |
[16:11] | for gifted and talented children. | 课后项目 |
[16:13] | Wait a minute, is that the Wagstaff Whaler ship? | 等等 那是瓦格斯塔夫捕鲸者船吗 |
[16:15] | No, this is a-a cleaning device shaped like a ship. | 不 这是个长得像船的清洁工具 |
[16:19] | It’s from Sweden. | 瑞典产的 |
[16:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:23] | This is the Wagstaff’s precious Whaler model ship. | 这是瓦格斯塔夫珍贵的捕鲸者船模型 |
[16:27] | Then what’s the ship in the case? | 那橱窗里的船是什么 |
[16:29] | It’s a decoy ship I put in there. | 那是我放进去的假船 |
[16:31] | I was cleaning the Whaler’s case a few days ago | 几天前 我正在清理捕鲸者的橱窗 |
[16:33] | and it accidentally dropped on the floor. | 不小心把它掉到了地上 |
[16:36] | Some of its little pieces broke and I-I’m repairing it. | 一些小部件坏了 我正在修理 |
[16:40] | Why didn’t you just tell people what happened | 你为什么不告诉大家发生了什么 |
[16:41] | instead of mopping everyone away? | 而不是把大家都拖出那个地方 |
[16:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[16:44] | Have you seen the way the principal looks at it? | 你看到过校长看它的眼神了吗 |
[16:46] | It’s his pride and joy. | 那是骄傲和喜悦 |
[16:48] | So, this is your plan? | 所以这就是你的计划吗 |
[16:50] | You’re rebuilding it and then you’re gonna switch it back? | 你要修好它 然后再换回去 |
[16:52] | Yes. It’s a good plan. | 是的 这是个好计划 |
[16:54] | I mean, it looks a little different, | 我是说 它看起来有点不一样 |
[16:55] | but all the right pieces are there. | 但是所有的部件都在那里 |
[16:57] | Mr. Branca, you little rascal. | 布兰卡先生 你这个不诚实的人 |
[16:59] | This is the most work anyone’s ever | 这是这所学校里的人 |
[17:00] | put into anything at this school. | 做过最耗力的事了 |
[17:02] | – I know. – Hey, your secret’s safe with us. | -我知道 -我们不会泄露你的秘密 |
[17:04] | Yeah. We can swap secrets. | 我们可以交换秘密 |
[17:06] | Mine is that I’m not the best at keeping secrets. | 我的秘密是我不是最擅长保密的 |
[17:11] | Tina, we found out what’s up with Branca. | 蒂娜 我们发现了布兰卡在做什么 |
[17:13] | Can’t talk. I think Tammy’s in the darkroom | 不是时候 我觉得苔米正在暗室 |
[17:15] | destroying the negative of the only good picture | 毁掉我拍的唯一拍得不错的 |
[17:16] | – I’ve ever taken. – What? | -照片底片 -什么 |
[17:18] | We’re coming. Come on, Gene. | 我们一起 快走 吉恩 |
[17:20] | And I’m out of breath. | 我喘不过气了 |
[17:22] | – Tammy, no! – Tina, I’m sorry, | -苔米 不 -蒂娜 我很抱歉 |
[17:24] | – but you left me no choice. – Oh, my God. | -但你让我别无选择 -我的天 |
[17:27] | At least she said sorry? | 至少她说了抱歉 |
[17:31] | Tammy, I can’t believe you did that! | 苔米 我不敢相信你这么做了 |
[17:33] | I had to cut up your picture and the negative, Tina, | 我必须剪了你的照片和底片 蒂娜 |
[17:35] | which took me a really long time to find, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我花了好久才找到 |
[17:37] | Negatives are so small. | 底片太小了 |
[17:39] | Tammy, that was my best picture. | 苔米 那是我最好的照片 |
[17:41] | I can’t get suspended, Tina. | 我不能被停学 蒂娜 |
[17:43] | My parents would kill me, which means I wouldn’t be able | 我父母会杀了我 意味着我不能 |
[17:45] | to go to Greece, with Greek BFOG boys, | 和来自其他希腊的男孩去希腊了 |
[17:47] | remember? | 记得吗 |
[17:49] | Think about what’s important. | 想想什么才是重要的 |
[17:50] | Tina, you want us to mess her up? | 蒂娜 你想让我们揍她一顿吗 |
[17:52] | Lock the door and make her eat the negative? | 把门锁上 让她吃了底片 |
[17:54] | And maybe some of us take a taste, too? Just to see? | 或许我们也可以尝一口 试试看 |
[17:56] | Okay, I’m gonna go | 我要走了 |
[17:58] | ’cause it’s feeling kind of hostile in here. | 这里面敌意有点浓 |
[17:59] | And I’m leaving and goodbye. Have a good show. | 我要走了 大家再见 祝你们摄影展顺利 |
[18:02] | Tammy. | 苔米 |
[18:03] | Okay, Mom, hold your boob like you just got hit with an orange. | 好了 妈妈假装被橘子打中了 捂住胸 |
[18:06] | Like this, Ma. There you go. | 这样 妈妈 好了 |
[18:08] | Good. Now, everyone look surprised. | 很好 现在大家做出吃惊的表情 |
[18:10] | Beautiful. Look at that. | 太好了 你们看看 |
[18:13] | What a wonderful birthday. | 真是个美妙的生日 |
[18:15] | – We used to live here. – That’s right, Ma. | -我们之前住在这里 -对啊 妈妈 |
[18:18] | Well, we kept it clean when we were here, though. | 但是我们住在这里的时候收拾的很干净 |
[18:20] | – Okay. – They really let this place go, huh? | -好吧 -他们是真的放弃这个地方了 |
[18:23] | Oh, you’re fun. | 你真风趣 |
[18:25] | Linda’s back. Bob, Linda’s back. | 琳达回来了 鲍勃 琳达回来了 |
[18:27] | I know, Teddy. | 我知道 泰迪 |
[18:28] | – I see her. – Violet and her family left. | -我看见她了 -维奥莱一家走了 |
[18:30] | So, we’ll see them tomorrow? | 那他们明天还来吗 |
[18:32] | When they come and repaint, I’m guessing? | 我猜他们会不会把我们家也重新粉刷一遍 |
[18:35] | No, I don’t think so. It’s just so sweet. | 不 我觉得不会的 真是太温馨了 |
[18:37] | A family coming back, reliving memories and the life | 一家人一起回来 重现回忆 |
[18:40] | they built together. | 还有一起生活的记忆 |
[18:41] | That’s gonna be us someday, pal. | 我们以后也这么干 |
[18:42] | We’re gonna move out and come back | 我们会搬出去 再回来看看 |
[18:43] | and take a family photo. | 拍一张全家福 |
[18:45] | And I hope whoever’s living here helps us move the furniture. | 希望到时候住在这的人能帮我们挪家具 |
[18:47] | Where are we moving? | 我们为什么要搬出去 |
[18:48] | I mean, we can’t move somewhere smaller. | 我们不能搬到更小的地方去 |
[18:51] | – Oh, Bob. – Okay, Lin, yes, it’s actually very sweet. | -鲍勃 -好吧 琳 确实很温馨 |
[18:54] | You’re right. But just so you know, | 你说得对 但是你要知道 |
[18:56] | if we move out and come back, | 如果我们搬走了再回来的话 |
[18:57] | I will never be able to climb those stairs. | 这些楼梯我肯定爬不上去了 |
[19:00] | I’ll come by and give you a hand up the stairs. | 我过来帮忙 把你送到楼上去 |
[19:02] | Teddy, you’ll also be old. | 泰迪 那时候你也老了 |
[19:04] | Why are you in such good shape? | 为什么你的身体那么好 |
[19:06] | Diet, exercise and I take a multivitamin. | 节食 锻炼 吃复合维生素 |
[19:08] | You got to take care of yourself, Bob. | 你得照顾好自己 鲍勃 |
[19:10] | Can I get more fries? | 能再给我来点薯条吗 |
[19:12] | All of these pictures are terrible. | 这些照片都太差了 |
[19:14] | I can’t use any of them. | 一张能用的都没有 |
[19:15] | He may as well give me a D, ’cause I’m done. | 他还不如给我个D 我受够了 |
[19:18] | If I hadn’t been so obsessed with going to Half House | 要不是我鬼迷心窍非要去半屋 |
[19:19] | and finally having all the fun I thought I was missing out on, | 以为我错过了和他们一起玩的乐趣 |
[19:22] | then Tammy wouldn’t have been able to trick me. | 苔米就没有机会骗我了 |
[19:23] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[19:25] | Well, what if you try to put the negative back together? | 不如你把底片再粘到一起 |
[19:29] | – What do you mean? – I mean, it’ll look a little different, | -什么意思 -看起来会有一点不一样 |
[19:31] | but all the right pieces will be there. | 但所有的部分都还在 |
[19:33] | Oh, you Branca it. | 就像布兰卡一样 |
[19:35] | Yeah. And maybe it’ll be more interesting? | 对 没准这样照片还能跟更有趣一点 |
[19:38] | You mean in, like, a “different perspective” way? | 你是说 就像给了照片一个新的视角吗 |
[19:40] | – That might work. – Louise, hand me that garbage. | -可能行得通 -露易丝 把垃圾桶给我 |
[19:43] | Don’t call me that! Oh, right. | 不许这么叫我 你说的是真的垃圾桶 |
[19:46] | It’s good. | 真不错 |
[19:47] | It’s like an artsy-fartsy puzzle. | 像个附庸风雅的拼图 |
[19:49] | – I love it. – Thanks. | -我好喜欢 -谢谢 |
[19:50] | Louise, Gene and Susmita helped me. | 露易丝 吉恩还有苏丝米塔帮我完成的 |
[19:51] | We get 50% if it sells. | 卖的钱分我们一半 |
[19:53] | The price is a $150,000. | 定价是15万美元 |
[19:56] | Tina, nice twist on the theme. Very interesting. | 蒂娜 扭曲的主题不错 非常有意思 |
[19:58] | Thanks, it was always my plan to do this, the whole time. | 谢谢 我一直一来都是这么规划的 |
[20:02] | – So, no D train? – No D train for you, Tina. | -我不会搭乘”头文字D”了吧 -你不会 蒂娜 |
[20:05] | – What’s D train? – Oh, just a photography term. | -“头文字D”是什么 -是个照片术语而已 |
[20:08] | I’m a great student. hey, look, there’s Susmita! | 我是个好学生 你们看 那是苏丝米塔 |
[20:10] | Hey, Susmita, no D train for me. | 苏丝米塔 我不在”头文字D”上了 |
[20:12] | – Nice. – You know, taking pictures with you this week | -太好了 -你知道吗 这周和你一起拍照片 |
[20:14] | was way more fun than the fun I imagined having at Half House. | 比想象中在半屋里玩的乐趣多得多 |
[20:17] | Yeah, it’s a half torn-down house. | 是啊 那只是被拆了一半的房子 |
[20:19] | And I sat on a bunch of cigarette butts. | 我还坐在了一堆烟屁股上 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:22] | Louise, Gene. | 露易丝 吉恩 |
[20:23] | The Whaler is fixed. | 捕鲸者号修好了 |
[20:25] | I’ve got to get it back in its case | 得放回到展示柜里 |
[20:26] | but everyone’s gonna be looking. | 但是这里的人都会看到的 |
[20:28] | Just wait until after the show and put it back then. | 那就等到展览办完了再放回去 |
[20:30] | I can’t. I heard the principal’s coming. | 不行 听说校长要过来 |
[20:33] | – He’ll want to see his baby. – Okay, got it. | -他肯定要看看他的宝贝 -好吧 交给我们 |
[20:35] | Gene, get ready. | 吉恩 准备 |
[20:36] | Hey, everyone, look how much cheese | 各位 你们快来看看 |
[20:38] | my brother can fit in his mouth. | 看我哥的嘴里能放下多少芝士 |
[20:42] | He’s a marvel of science! | 他是个科学奇迹 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[20:45] | Hey, Tina, no hard feelings, right? | 蒂娜 没生我的气吧 |
[20:47] | I mean, some hard feelings. | 一点点吧 |
[20:48] | – Is that your picture, Tammy? – Yeah. | -苔米 那是你的照片吗 -对 |
[20:51] | – It’s a self-portrait. – What’s in your nose? | -是张自拍 -你鼻子里是什么东西 |
[20:53] | – Is that a booger? – What? No. | -是鼻屎吗 -什么 不是 |
[20:55] | – Gross. – It’s a shadow. | -恶心 -是块阴影 |
[20:57] | A booger-shaped shadow. | 鼻屎形状的阴影 |
[20:58] | Shut up! Stop! Nobody look! | 闭嘴 别说了 都不许看 |
[21:01] | * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * | *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有* |
[21:03] | * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so * | *沙发放到那里更好吗 也没用* |
[21:05] | * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * | *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有* |
[21:08] | * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so * | *沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用* |
[21:10] | * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * | *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有* |
[21:12] | * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so * | *沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用* |
[21:15] | * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * | *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有* |
[21:17] | * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so * | *沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用* |
[21:20] | – Oh, my back hurts. – Oh, my legs hurt. | -我的背好酸 -我的腿好痛 |
[21:22] | – Oh, my arms hurt. – Everything hurts. | -胳膊也好痛 -浑身都痛 |
[21:24] | – Are we dying? – Oh, God. Oh… | -我们要死了吗 -我的天哪 |
[21:28] | * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * | *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有* |
[21:31] | * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so. * | *沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用* |