Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 呼叫害虫先生 除虫害公司
[00:19] * Thanksgiving, it’s Thanksgiving * *感恩节好 感恩节到*
[00:22] * And we’re putting smiles on old people’s * *我们要让老人的脸上*
[00:24] * Old person faces. * *挂满微笑*
[00:26] Not that I don’t want to go to the Elegant Doily old people’s home– 我不是不想去”优雅碎花”养老院
[00:29] I mean, I love doilies and all– 毕竟我还挺喜欢碎花的
[00:30] but why are we doing this on Thanksgiving again? 但我们为什么要在感恩节当天干这个
[00:33] Ginger went there last Thanksgiving 金泽去年感恩节去了
[00:34] and said it was very rewarding. 她说非常有意义
[00:36] You know, play checkers with old people, 和老人玩玩跳棋什么的
[00:37] let ’em pinch your cheeks, talk about their favorite wars. 让他们捏捏脸蛋 讲讲最喜欢哪场战役
[00:40] It’s good to give back a little since we have so much. 我们拥有那么多 回馈一点也不错
[00:43] So much of what, exactly? 准确来说 是拥有那么多什么
[00:44] Napkins, maybe? We did just stock up. 可能是餐巾纸 我们刚囤货
[00:46] Giving back sounds nice. 回馈这事听着不错
[00:48] I wish I could give back to Merryl, 我倒想回馈梅丽尔
[00:49] but she left the Elegant Doily 但她从养老院搬出去
[00:50] and moved in with her boyfriend. 她和男友住了
[00:51] Do you still say “Boyfriend” When they’re in their 90s? 对于90几岁的人 说”男朋友”还合适吗
[00:53] You say “Elderberry.” 你得说”老伴”
[00:55] Plus, your father and I will probably end up 何况我和你爸很可能
[00:56] in a home someday. 总有一天要进养老院
[00:58] It’ll be a nice little preview. 提前感受下也不错
[00:59] Oh, no, we’ll never be able to afford that. 不 我们去不起的
[01:01] I’m excited to get back home and get cracking 我就想早点回家
[01:03] on that maple glaze for the turkey. 开始做我火鸡的枫糖釉
[01:05] Man, Thanksgiving is the best holiday. 感恩节真是全年第一好的节日
[01:07] There in the kitchen, the excitement, the adrenaline. 厨房里活力满满 肾上腺素飙升
[01:09] Oh, yeah. You’re all fun in the kitchen on Thanksgiving. 那是 每到感恩节 厨房里的你可有意思了
[01:12] Just, getting a snack… 我来拿个零食
[01:14] Hot plate! Hot plate! Out of the way! 烫 盘子烫 让道
[01:16] Hey, Dad, do you think I could… 爸 我能不能
[01:17] Ask your mother! 问你妈
[01:17] Dinner’s in 20 minutes! 再过20分钟吃晚饭
[01:19] No, no, no. 30. 不对 30分钟
[01:20] So, what would you say is the minimum amount of time 话说你觉得我们最少要在”优雅碎花”
[01:23] we can spend at the Elegant Doily? 待多长时间
[01:25] Don’t you worry your pretty little hairy neck, Bob. 你那毛茸茸脖子上的小脑袋就别担心啦 鲍勃
[01:27] We’ll get you home soon 我们会很快回家
[01:28] so you can start doing your cooking. 好让你开始做大餐
[01:29] Oh, is my neck that hairy right now? 我脖子上毛有那么多吗
[01:31] Yeah, it’s probably time to harvest. 可以说那里现在是收割季节
[01:33] Yep. Just like I remembered it. 和我印象中一模一样
[01:35] Oh, this is where all the carpet is. 原来把地毯都搬这儿来了
[01:37] Got-dang it. Give me my damn orange soda! 把我的橘子汽水吐出来 烂机器
[01:39] Oh, hi, Sergeant Bosco. 博斯科警长 你好
[01:41] Are you here visiting your very pleasant mom? 你是来探望你那和善的母亲吗
[01:44] Yeah, but she won’t come out of her room. 对 但她不肯离开房间
[01:45] And if Mother doesn’t do Thanksgiving activities 而她今天要是不出来和养老院的朋友
[01:48] with her nursing home friends today, 一起参加感恩节活动
[01:49] she’ll gripe about it all year long! 她会抱怨一整年
[01:52] You having soda troubles? 你的汽水出问题了吗
[01:53] You know, the front’s just glass. 这东西不过是层玻璃
[01:55] – You could smash it. – Louise. -可以用砸的 -露易丝
[01:56] – Or shoot it. – Interesting, interesting. -开枪打也行 -有意思
[01:58] Let me help you with that. 我来帮你吧
[01:59] This machine is quite the quarter gobbler. 这机器就是个吞钱兽
[02:01] Ooh, stretchy keys. That’s fun. 伸缩钥匙扣 有意思
[02:04] Here you go. 请拿好
[02:06] Yeah. Get in there, fructose. 糖分补充完毕 我去了
[02:08] Thanks, Deirdre. Wish me luck. 谢了 迪得莉 祝我好运
[02:09] Oh, you’re Deirdre. I’m Linda. 你就是迪得莉 我是琳达
[02:11] – We spoke on the phone. – Linda. -我们通过电话 -琳达你好
[02:13] And this must be your lovely family. 看来这几位就是你可爱的家人了
[02:15] We prefer “Hot family,” Thank you. 我们更喜欢”性感家人” 多谢
[02:17] Well, we are thankful you’re helping us out this morning. 很感谢你们上午来帮我们
[02:20] Follow me. I’ll get you all set up. 请跟我来 我来帮各位准备
[02:21] Oh, I left the hard candies in the car. 我把硬糖忘在车里了
[02:24] Old people still like hard candy, right? 现在的老年人还是喜欢硬糖的 对吧
[02:26] They love to unwrap them whenever it’s very quiet. 只要一静下来 他们就喜欢剥糖纸
[02:28] You go ahead. I’ll catch up. I’ll catch up. 你们先去 我马上来
[02:30] You will be helping out 你们将要帮我们做一项
[02:31] with a very important Thanksgiving job: 非常重要的感恩节工作
[02:33] making the paper turkey decorations. 制作纸质的火鸡装饰
[02:36] Gotcha. Do you want sturdy turkeys or flirty turkeys? 明白 你们想要健壮还是妖娆一点的
[02:39] Deirdre, it’s Paul. 迪得莉 我是保罗
[02:40] Mr. Thompson said that you said 汤普森先生说你说过
[02:42] that he didn’t have to wear pants on holidays. 他可以过节不穿裤子
[02:44] No, I said always pants all the time. 不 我说的是裤子必须随时穿着
[02:47] – Disagree. – Hi. How are you? -恕难苟同 -你好啊
[02:49] Nice… nice turkey. 火鸡折的不错
[02:50] You worry about your own turkey, fella. 你还是管好你自己的火鸡吧 小伙子
[02:53] You want me to carry you? I could. 要我背你过去吗
[02:55] I’ve been doing several push-ups a day 我最近每天洗澡前
[02:56] before I take a shower. 都会做上几个俯卧撑
[02:58] Probably against the sink. 多半是扶着洗手台做的
[02:59] Yeah, against the sink. So what? 对 就是扶着洗手台 那又怎样
[03:01] Hi. I couldn’t help overhearing your loud conversation. 嗨 我无意中听到了你们大声的谈话
[03:05] Seems like someone doesn’t want to join 听起来有人不愿融入
[03:06] all the Thanksgiving fun. 感恩节的欢乐氛围中来呢
[03:08] I’m Linda. My family’s here today, 我是琳达 我和家人
[03:10] giving back– no big deal. 今天来这里帮忙 这不算什么啦
[03:11] – So, can I help? – My son has a gun. -需要我帮忙吗 -我儿子有枪
[03:13] – Don’t mess with us. – Mother. -别来惹我们 -妈
[03:15] Do you want two pounds of hard candy? 你们想来两磅硬糖吗
[03:18] Take the candy. Get rid of the lady. 人走 糖留下
[03:19] Close the door. 把门关上
[03:21] I’m having real trouble making turkey waddles 我好像真的做不出
[03:22] that don’t look like testicles. 不像睾丸的火鸡脖
[03:24] – Me, too. – Come on! Come on! -我也是 -给点力啊
[03:25] Is that Zeke? 那不是齐克吗
[03:26] Is he wrestling his grandma? 他是在跟他奶奶摔跤吗
[03:28] – come on! – Hey, Zeke. -给点力 -嗨 齐克
[03:29] Hey, Tina, girl. 嘿 蒂娜
[03:30] – Louise. G-man. – Doctor. -露易丝 吉特工 -博士
[03:32] Did your grandparents move in here or something? 你们爷爷奶奶住进来了么
[03:34] Tell ’em to watch out– 提醒他们小心一点
[03:35] the hazing process is crazy. 这里的迎新羞辱环节相当疯狂
[03:36] Nah, we’re making paper turkeys 没 我们在折纸火鸡
[03:38] with testicles on their chins. 下巴长着睾丸的那种
[03:39] – Oh, cool. – What are you doing? -酷 -你是在干嘛
[03:41] Every year, my grandma and the other elders watch 我奶奶和其他老人每年都会收看
[03:43] the OMG Mall Group Thanksgiving Day Parade on the TV. 我的妈呀商场感恩节大游行
[03:46] Oh, the OMGMGTDP? I love that parade. “我妈游”吗 我超爱的
[03:49] Yeah, but the cable’s out. 是 但光纤坏掉了
[03:50] Did you fix the cable yet, Zeke? 电视修好了吗 齐克
[03:54] Sorry, Grandma. 抱歉 奶奶
[03:55] I’m giving it all I got, but it’s just not enough. 我尽力了 但还是修不好
[03:58] I’m sorry, everyone. 很抱歉 各位
[03:59] We’re not gonna be able to watch the parade this year. 我们今年不能看大游行了
[04:01] Oh, no. 不是吧
[04:02] Man, that’s a lot of frowning. 哇 好多皱眉头的
[04:04] – And new wrinkles, I bet. – Dang it! -肯定还有新长的皱纹 -烦死了
[04:06] I wish I was a wizard so I could give these angels 真希望我会魔法 好让这些天使们
[04:08] the parade they deserve. 看他们想看的游行
[04:10] No OMGMGTDP on TGD? That’s BS! 感恩节看不了”我妈游” 太不像话了
[04:14] It would be nice to do something nice. 要是能帮上忙确实挺好的
[04:17] Maybe that’s how we could do our giving back-ing. 也许我们可以用这种方式来回馈
[04:18] Maybe we could try to do some kind of entertainment? 搞点娱乐活动什么的
[04:21] Not a parade, but like a parade? 不一定是游行 但和游行差不多的
[04:23] These people want a parade, specifically. 这里的人就想看游行
[04:25] They do have parade face. 他们脸上确实写着”游行”
[04:27] We know they’ve got some basic art supplies, 这里有常用的美术用品
[04:29] and we’ve got our charisma. 加上我们的个人魅力
[04:30] And a deep knowledge of the American songbook. 还有庞大的美国歌曲储备量
[04:32] Are we doing a parade? I think we’re doing a parade. 那我们要搞游行吗 我们要搞游行啦
[04:35] Well, I’m here all day. 我可以来帮忙
[04:36] And I’ve cut enough turkey face testicles for a lifetime, 我剪够了这辈子的火鸡睾丸
[04:39] so I’m in. 我加入
[04:40] Good thing I brought my bass drum. 还好我带了我的大鼓
[04:43] Guess what, everyone. The parade is back on. 告诉大家个好消息 大游行又可以看了
[04:47] Not on TV, though. 不过不是在电视上看
[04:48] Oh, boy. Tough crowd. 天 真不好对付
[04:50] Your turkey is… I would just start over. 你的火鸡…换我就直接重做
[04:53] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[04:53] Hi. Can you cook lots of food? No? 嗨 你能做大锅菜吗
[04:55] Hey. Feel like cooking a ton of food? No? 嘿 你会做大锅菜吗 不行吗
[04:58] Can anyone here cook lots of food? 这里有人会做大锅菜吗
[05:00] I can. 我会
[05:02] So, yeah, our cook had to step out 是这样的 我们的厨师不得不离开
[05:03] for just a few minutes– probably more. 那么几分钟 应该不止
[05:05] Her water broke. 她羊水破了
[05:06] She’s in labor– at the hospital. 她正在分娩 在医院
[05:08] And it turns out our other cook is the father, 然后我们另一位厨师原来就是孩子的爸
[05:10] so he’s probably out for the day as well. 所以他今天应该也来不了了
[05:13] So there’s no one to cook all of this food 所以现在没人
[05:15] – for the whole place. – Right. -给疗养院做饭了 -没错
[05:17] – On Thanksgiving. – Yes. -还是感恩节这天 -是啊
[05:18] – Well, I’m happy to do it. – Really? -我很乐意帮忙 -真的吗
[05:20] I mean, even if you just made the turkey 就算只做烤火鸡
[05:22] and maybe mashed potatoes, that would be amazing. 或许再加上土豆泥 都很完美了
[05:24] Sure. Sure. Yeah, I think I can handle it. 没问题 我应该可以搞定
[05:26] I-I actually have a restaurant. 我 其实开了家餐厅
[05:27] That’s incredible. We are so lucky. 难以置信 我们太幸运了
[05:29] Well, we’re not a popular restaurant. 但我的餐厅比较冷清
[05:32] – Neither are we. – We-we don’t make a lot of money. -我们也一样 -我们 我们赚不了很多钱
[05:34] Neither do I. Anyway, thank you. 我也是 总之 谢谢你
[05:36] Hi, kitchen. I’m-I’m Bob. 你好 厨房 我 我是鲍勃
[05:38] Let’s get into it. 我们开始吧
[05:39] No, that sounded lame. Sorry, kitchen. 听着一点都不酷 对不起 厨房
[05:42] It’s okay. 没事的
[05:43] You’re cooking Thanksgiving? For the whole place? 你要做感恩节大餐 给这儿所有人
[05:46] I know! 我知道
[05:46] I’m like the guy in the audience who can play guitar 就像是乐队在台上问 有人会吉他吗
[05:48] and the band says, “Can anyone play guitar?” 而我刚好就是观众里那个会的人
[05:50] And I go onstage, and it’s amazing. 然后上台惊艳全场
[05:52] Yeah, it’s just like that, Bob. 是的 鲍勃
[05:54] We can have our own dinner at home a little late, right? 我们家的晚饭推迟一点也没关系吧
[05:56] Sure, but just keep it simple in there. 当然 但我希望你尽量从简
[05:58] You know how you get on Thanksgiving. 你感恩节总是这样
[05:59] You get a little amped up. 会兴奋过头
[06:00] What do you mean? I’m amped down. 什么意思 我很冷静
[06:02] You’re gonna need some help. I’ll come soon. 你要帮忙吧 我马上过来
[06:04] Sergeant Bosco’s mom and I are just starting to hit it off. 我和博斯柯警长的妈妈刚变亲密
[06:06] When will she leave? 她什么时候走
[06:08] Wait, aren’t the kids with you? 什么 孩子们没和你在一起吗
[06:09] No. They left me with the paper turkeys 没有 他们留我自己在那里做纸火鸡
[06:11] and a guy who was kind of mean. 我旁边那个人还有点刻薄
[06:13] All right, I got to go. 好了 我得挂了
[06:14] Knifey’s ready to get dicey. 我的刀子已经蠢蠢欲动了
[06:17] You want us to be in the kitchen 你想要我们去厨房
[06:19] cooking with Dad on Thanksgiving? 帮爸爸准备感恩节大餐
[06:22] No, thank you very much. 不必了 谢谢
[06:23] He doesn’t want anyone in the kitchen 感恩节这天 他不需要任何人
[06:25] with him on Thanksgiving. He’s a lone wolf. 在厨房帮忙 他是独狼
[06:26] But slightly more hairy and more vicious. 他比狼更凶 毛发也更多
[06:28] Okay, I know your father can be… 我知道你们爸可能…
[06:30] – A Thankszilla? – A Thankszilla. -感恩节会哥斯拉吗 -对 “感恩”斯拉
[06:32] But at least one of you needs to go 但你们至少得有一个人
[06:34] in there and help out, okay? 去那帮忙 好吗
[06:35] Fine. Hand farts? 好吧 手屁比赛
[06:37] Weakest one goes with Dad? 声音最小的人去爸爸那
[06:38] – Yeah. -Sure. -好 -当然
[06:42] – No! – Yes. -不 -耶
[06:43] I’ve been practicing. 我练过的
[06:45] Damn these tiny hands! 这双该死的小手
[06:46] I don’t want to cook with Thankszilla. 我不想和”感恩”斯拉一起做饭
[06:48] Y’all hand-farting? I like to hand-fart. 你们在玩手屁吗 我最喜欢手屁了
[06:53] Dad? Mom told me to come in here 爸爸 妈妈让我
[06:54] to help you– in a kitchen, on Thanksgiving. 来厨房帮你 做感恩节大餐
[06:57] – Thoughts? Concerns? – Oh, okay. Great. -有什么想法或担忧吗 -好啊 挺好
[06:59] Oh, you don’t seem so excited. 你好像不太激动嘛
[07:01] Maybe I should just go. 要么我还是走吧
[07:02] No, no, I mean, I probably do need the help. 别 别 我可能的确需要帮忙
[07:04] And it could be fun. Also, I feel like 会有趣的 而且我感觉
[07:07] I got a good handle on everything, schedule-wise. 一切尽在掌握着中 从计划上看
[07:09] I guess, in a way, 某种程度上
[07:09] I’ve been training my whole life for this. 我感觉自己这辈子都在为此刻做准备
[07:12] – So, there’s potatoes for mashed potatoes. – Good eye. -这里有土豆 可以做土豆泥 -好眼力
[07:14] I found sausage, so we’ll make sausage stuffing. 我找到了香肠 可以做香肠馅
[07:17] – There’s turkey breasts. – Put a bra on those. -这是火鸡鸡胸肉 -可以穿胸罩了
[07:19] There’s green beans. There’s cranberry sauce. 这有绿豆 蔓越莓酱
[07:21] Oh, you’re probably gonna want a headband, 你可能要带一个头巾
[07:23] ’cause we’re in the eye of the storm. 因为我们正处在风暴中心
[07:25] – Settle down, tiger. – Hey. They have one of these. -冷静点 -他们有这个
[07:27] Whoa, what’s that? Some kind of kitchen gun? 哇 那是什么 厨房用枪吗
[07:30] Sort of. It’s a torch used for finishing crumble. 算吧 是种喷火枪 用来烤酥皮装饰的
[07:33] It shoots fire when you press this button. 按这个按钮就会喷火
[07:35] Let me see, let me see, let me see. 我看看 我看看 我看看
[07:36] Hey, you know, I was gonna make sweet potato casserole, 我打算做红薯砂锅菜
[07:38] and we could use this to brown the marshmallows on top. 我们可以用它来烤上面的棉花糖
[07:40] A gun that makes fire? Yes, please. 喷火的枪 完全同意
[07:43] Should we make fire with it right now? 现在就喷火吗
[07:45] No, we have lots to do before that. 不行 在这之前 还有很多事要做
[07:47] But, tell you what, how would you like 这样如何 我任命你为
[07:49] to be Captain Casserole and learn how to make it? 砂锅队长 你来学习怎么做
[07:51] Does, Captain Casserole get to shoot the fire gun? 砂锅队长可以用喷火枪吗
[07:54] – She does, eventually. – Then call me Captain. -可以 收尾时 -那我就是砂锅队长了
[07:56] Wait, do I outrank you? Oh, that’s embarrassing. 那我的地位比你高了吗 这可有点尴尬
[08:00] Now we’re behind schedule. 现在我们进度有点慢了
[08:01] let’s kick it in gear, okay? 我们开足马力吧
[08:02] You-you sure you don’t want a headband? 你 你确信你不想要头巾
[08:05] you know, I hear that all the cool seniors 我听说所有酷酷的老年人
[08:06] are hanging out in the rec room today. 今天都在娱乐室玩
[08:08] You want to go check out that scene? I do. 你想去看看吗 我想
[08:10] No! I’m not going until Gary calls. 不 接到盖里的电话我才去
[08:12] Who’s Gary? 盖里是谁
[08:13] – My brother. – My other son. -我兄弟 -我另一个儿子
[08:15] That’s it. I’m carrying you out. 够了 我把你抱出去
[08:17] What? No. Sergeant Bosco, 什么 不行 博斯柯探长
[08:19] would you come look at these pretty flowers with me? 能和我一起看看那些漂亮的花吗
[08:22] I bought those. I’ve already seen ’em. 是我买的 我已经看过了
[08:24] Come on. 过来
[08:24] Okay, this is not going great. 这不太对
[08:26] Don’t you do hostage negotiations? 你不是会人质谈判吗
[08:28] – This is a hostage negotiation, right? – I guess. -我们现在就是人质谈判 -也可以这么说
[08:31] So, what’s the first step in one of those? 那人质谈判的第一步是什么
[08:33] Establish a rapport to gain their trust. 拉近关系以获取他们的信任
[08:35] Hello. She’s your mother. 她可是你的母亲
[08:36] Right, so too late for that. 对 所以已经为时已晚
[08:38] Well, well, wh-what’s after that? 行行行 下 下一步是什么
[08:39] Asking open-ended questions to give them a sense of control 提开放式问题 让他们有掌控感
[08:42] and feel them out. 然后摸清他们的底细
[08:43] Okay. All right. 行 很好
[08:45] So, Lillian, do you like 莉莉安 你喜欢
[08:48] – open-ended questions? – No. -开放式问题吗 -不喜欢
[08:50] That’s a closed-ended question, Linda. 这问题不开放 琳达
[08:52] Oh, right. 对哦
[08:53] How are the sweet potatoes coming? 红薯怎么样了
[08:54] Good, but I should check the marshmallows, 很好 但我得检查一下棉花糖
[08:56] make sure they’re ripe. 确保它们熟了
[08:58] Tough to tell. 难说
[08:59] No eating, more peeling. 少偷吃 多削皮
[09:01] Oh, they have brussels sprouts. I can roast those. 他们有球芽甘蓝 可以烤
[09:03] Wait, you want to add another dish? 等等 你还想再加一道菜吗
[09:04] Yeah, it’ll complement the stuffing. 是的 可以丰富馅料
[09:06] If we hustle, we can do it. 只要加点速就能搞定
[09:07] Okay, I’m gonna need you to shift 我需要把你从
[09:09] from sweet potato casserole duty to brussels sprouts. 红薯派岗调去球芽甘蓝岗
[09:12] I’m Captain Casserole. 我是砂锅队长
[09:13] I took an oath. 我都宣誓了
[09:14] I need you to wash these. 请把这些洗了
[09:15] Feels like a demotion. 感觉像是贬职
[09:17] Really get in there, and-and hurry. 赶紧去洗 快快快
[09:18] How’s it going in here? 进行得怎么样了
[09:19] Going great. 一切顺利
[09:21] Welcome to the Almost OMG Mall Group 欢迎来到复刻版我的妈呀商场
[09:23] Thanksgiving Day Parade. 感恩节大游行
[09:25] We’ve got a hell of a show for you today. 我们今天为各位准备了精彩的表演
[09:27] Let’s go to Tina, who’s on the parade route. Tina? 镜头转到正在游行现场的蒂娜 蒂娜
[09:29] Thank you. I’m here with a very special person, Ruth. 谢谢 在我身旁的是一位特别来宾 露丝
[09:32] Ruth, where did you travel from today? 露丝 你今天是从哪儿出发的
[09:33] – Room 3. – Wow. -3号房间 -哇哦
[09:35] And you, Zeke’s grandma? 你呢 齐克奶奶
[09:37] – Room 9. – That’s so far. -9号房间 -这么远
[09:39] Gene, tell me where the parade’s gonna go today. 吉恩 给大家介绍一下今天的游行路线吧
[09:41] Well, we’re gonna start over here by the bookcase. 好的 我们将从书架出发
[09:43] We’re gonna run around the room, and then we’re gonna stop. 围着房间走一圈 然后结束
[09:45] It should take about three hours. 大约耗时3小时
[09:47] Good news. The cream of tartar was just hiding, 好消息 找到了塔塔酱
[09:49] so we can make biscuits from scratch. 我们可以制作纯手工饼干了
[09:52] – How’s the chopping coming? – Pretty good. -菜切得怎么样了 -非常好
[09:53] You got to line ’em up just so, 只需要把摆好
[09:55] and then… hi-ya! 然后 嗨呀
[09:56] – Oh. – That’s the best one so far. -噢 -这是目前切得最好的
[09:58] Oh, my God. Those should really be in the oven. 我的天呐 必须得进烤箱了
[10:00] – Here, let me take that. – Hey, I was just… -来 刀给我 -我正要
[10:02] You don’t say “Hi-ya” at all? 你都不说”嗨呀”吗
[10:04] You know what? 这样吧
[10:05] Louise, why don’t I chop the rest of these? 露易丝 我来把剩下的切完吧
[10:07] We can use a couple of the ones you chopped. 可以用几个你切的
[10:09] Crap. I gotta preheat the oven. 糟糕 我该预热烤箱
[10:10] Louise, watch out. Sorry, I need to get through. 露易丝 小心点 抱歉 我要过去
[10:12] – And there’s Thankszilla. – What? Huh? -“感恩”斯拉来了 -什么
[10:14] Nothing. I’m just gonna go to the bathroom. 没事 我去上个厕所
[10:17] – I’ll let you know how it goes. – Okay, great. -我会告诉你上得怎么样 -好的
[10:19] Come out of your room and go join your friends. 离开房间去找你的朋友们
[10:22] I repeat, go join your friends. 再说一遍 去找你的朋友们
[10:24] I’m not leaving until Gary calls. 接到盖里的电话我才走
[10:26] Gary, Gary, Gary. I give up. 盖里盖里就知道盖里 我放弃
[10:29] What? No, no giving up. 什么 不 不能放弃
[10:31] – Tell me more about Gary. – I’ll tell you. -给我讲讲盖里 -我来告诉你
[10:33] He’s a big-shot tanning salon owner 他是一个不会在感恩节看望母亲的
[10:35] who won’t visit his mother on Thanksgiving 臭屁美黑沙龙老板
[10:37] even though he lives ten minutes away! 哪怕他住的地方距离这里就10分钟路程
[10:39] And he changed his Netflix password. 而且他更改了他的网飞密码
[10:41] That’s terrible. 太差劲了
[10:42] Why won’t Gary visit you? 盖里为什么不来看你
[10:44] Well, this one would tell you 这个人会告诉你
[10:46] it’s because I’m a mean old lady. 因为我是个刻薄的老太太
[10:47] What? No. 什么 不是
[10:49] – That’s not true. – No, it is. -这不是真的 -没错 就是
[10:50] You’d be a mean old lady, too, 你也会是个刻薄老太太
[10:52] if your kids didn’t visit you 如果你的孩子们不来看你
[10:54] and you’re shivering all the time 你会一直冻得瑟瑟发抖
[10:55] because it’s freezing in here! 因为这里冷死了
[10:57] Just wait, Linda. It’ll happen to you, too. 等着吧 琳达 你也会如此的
[11:00] No, it won’t. 不 不会的
[11:01] It is chilly in here, though. 但这里确实很冷
[11:03] Oh, my God, it’s already happening! 天啊 这已经发生了
[11:05] Oh, Bob, I’m gonna be a grumpy old lady, 鲍勃 我会变成个脾气坏的老太太
[11:07] and you probably will, too. 你可能也会变成坏脾气
[11:08] What are… what are you talking about? 你 你在说什么
[11:10] The kids aren’t gonna visit us 等我们住养老院时
[11:11] when we’re in an old folks’ home 孩子们都不会来看我们
[11:12] ’cause we’ll be grumpy and cold. 因为我们脾气又差又冷漠
[11:14] Okay, that-that might not be a today problem. 好吧 那可能不是今天的问题
[11:16] How are you doing in there? Is Louise helping you? 你在那里怎么样 露易丝在帮你吗
[11:19] “Help” is a strong word, but yeah. “帮”这个词有点言重了 但是的
[11:21] I mean, wait a minute. She was. 等等 她之前在帮我
[11:23] She might have left. 现在可能已经走了
[11:24] Oh, my God, see? 天啊 看见没
[11:25] They don’t want to be with us. 他们不愿意跟我们在一起
[11:27] It’s already happening. 现在就已经不愿意了
[11:28] She just went to the bathroom, I think. 我想她只是去上厕所
[11:30] She’s coming back. 她会回来的
[11:31] You’re keeping it simple, right, Bob? 简单点 好吗 鲍勃
[11:32] You’re not going crazy in there? 你没在做大餐吧
[11:34] Simple-ish. 挺简单的
[11:35] Bob, if Louise comes back in, take it extra easy with her. 鲍勃 如果露易丝回来 对她额外宽容些
[11:38] We want our kids to visit us when we live here. 等我们住这里时 希望孩子来看我们
[11:40] We still can’t afford it, but I’ll be… 我们还住不起养老院 但我会…
[11:42] easy like Sunday morning– you know, Thursday morning. 像周日清晨般随和… 是周四清晨般
[11:45] I’m leaving. 我要走了
[11:45] I’m gonna go arrest somebody else’s mom 我要去找其他人的妈妈
[11:47] and pretend it’s you. 假装那是你
[11:48] Bob, I got to go. Get Louise, but go easy. 鲍勃 我得挂了 去找露易丝 但宽容点
[11:51] All right, I need everyone to imagine 好吧 请所有人想象一下
[11:53] we’re Shriners driving tiny cars. 我们是开着小汽车的圣地兄弟会成员
[11:54] Beep-beep! 嘀嘀
[11:55] – Louise! – He found me. -露易丝 -他找到我了
[11:57] – Hey, Dad. – We’re Shrining. -你好 爸 -我们在开小汽车
[11:58] I was totally headed to the kitchen, 我之前要去厨房的
[12:00] but now I got to drive this tiny car. 但我现在得驾驶这辆小汽车
[12:02] Yeah, but maybe you can, come back. 好吧 但你也许可以回来
[12:05] We’ll definitely keep having fun like we were before 我们一定会像之前那样开心
[12:07] and, maybe even more fun. 也许甚至更开心
[12:09] I mean, I’d love to, but there’s that rule 我想去 但有规定
[12:12] that you can’t have less than four Shriners cars in a parade. 游行中的圣地兄弟会汽车不能少于四辆
[12:15] Shriners three cannot be. 圣地兄弟会汽车不能是三辆
[12:17] Just waiting on those other tiny cars. 正在等待其他小汽车
[12:19] Here I come. 我来啦
[12:20] Look at all these smiling faces. 看看这些笑脸
[12:22] I-I-I got to go. 我 我得走了
[12:24] Also, you got to go, 你也得走了
[12:25] because there’s a lot of things unwatched right now. 因为现在有许多东西无人照管
[12:29] Fine. I’m coming. 好吧 我就来
[12:30] I don’t even know why he wants me in there anyway. 我都不明白他为什么想让我去那里
[12:33] Apparently, I’m not doing anything right. 我显然什么都做不对
[12:36] Shriner pileup. 兄弟会集合了
[12:37] But if he kicks me out, then I’m free. 但假如他让我走 我就自由了
[12:40] Yes! I’m going to be such a bad cook 是的 我要当个坏厨子
[12:42] that Thankszilla will banish me from Kitchenland in no time. 这样那个”感恩”斯拉很快就会把我赶出厨房
[12:46] Okay, time to Shrine, Gene! 好吧 该开小汽车了 吉恩
[12:48] Feel that tiny car energy! 感受小汽车的能量吧
[12:53] Okay, time to baste the breasts. 好吧 是时候给鸡胸肉浇汁了
[12:55] Do you want me to leave you guys alone? 你希望我让你们单独相处吗
[12:56] It’s actually a really important job, Louise. 这实际上是非常重要的工作 露易丝
[12:58] We use the baster to suck up the juices 我们用这个滴管吸起肉汁
[13:00] and then evenly distribute them like so. 然后像这样均匀浇在肉上
[13:03] Got it. Let me take a whack at this. 明白 让我来试试
[13:05] Okay. 好吧
[13:06] Whoops. Did I get it? 不好意思 我做对了吗
[13:08] Nope, but I’m easy like Thursday morning. 没有 但我会像周四的清晨般宽容
[13:11] Oops. Missed the meat completely. 哎呀 完全没浇到肉上
[13:14] Oh, that must be so frustrating for you. 这对你而言挺泄气的吧
[13:16] Why don’t you try again? 你为什么不再试试
[13:18] I’m-I’m very relaxed about all this cooking stuff. 我 我对这些烹饪感到很轻松
[13:22] Okay. 好的
[13:22] Whoa. Missed again. 又错过了
[13:24] Boy, you should need a license for this thing. 伙计 这玩意需要持证上岗
[13:27] Good job. That’s done. 干得好 搞定了
[13:29] Okay, let’s, keep going. 好了 那就继续吧
[13:31] Look at all that stuff we’re making. 看看我们的成果
[13:33] – Over there. – Oh, great. -那边 -棒极了
[13:35] Just closing the oven. 那就关上烤箱了
[13:37] Oh, and now I’m being told 现在又有人告诉我
[13:38] some really cool marching band is ready to perform. 有些超酷的行军乐队要开始表演了
[13:41] – Good for them. – Two, three, four. -真不错 -二 三 四
[13:44] Just imagine the thousands of hours 想象下 他们为这特殊的一天
[13:46] they must have practiced for this very day. 练习了上千小时
[13:48] Are you kidding me? They got a flag waver? 你在逗我吧 他们还有旗手
[13:51] Hot damn. 酷毙了
[13:52] Wow, if I was watching this, I’d be impressed. 如果我在观众席上 我一定大受震撼
[13:55] And what the huh? 然后现在又是什么
[13:56] A gymnastics squad? 体操方阵吗
[13:59] All right, how about you stir the cranberry sauce? 好了 你要不搅一下蔓越莓浆
[14:02] I’m gonna use this guy. 我要用这个
[14:03] This is good for stirring, right? 这很适合搅拌 对吗
[14:05] Nope. Nope. Nope. 不不不
[14:06] Ooh, this one’s bigger. 这个更大点
[14:07] Let’s use you. 那就用你吧
[14:09] That wooden spoon looks like fun. 那个木勺看起来有点意思
[14:11] And now, no parade can be complete 而现在 没有百老汇大热单曲的
[14:13] without a song from a hit Broadway musical. 游行是不完整的
[14:15] Get ready for some singing! 准备好听歌吧
[14:17] One, two, three, four! 一二三四
[14:18] * Here we are on Broadway * *我们此刻相聚于百老汇*
[14:22] * It’s a street but also a place with musicals * *这是一条街 一个有音乐剧的地方*
[14:25] * Like Oklahoma * *就好像《俄克拉荷马》*
[14:26] * That’s a state but also a musical * *那是一个州 也是一部音乐剧*
[14:29] * And Rent, which is a musical * *还有《吉屋出租》 一部音乐剧*
[14:31] * And also a thing you have to pay * *也是你需要支付的东西*
[14:33] * The end. Oh, end. * *结束 结束*
[14:38] Oh, God. We bombed. 天呐 我们好烂
[14:39] They’re just giving us grandparent claps. 那不过是长辈关爱的掌声
[14:41] To be fair, we told them this was a parade, 老实说 我们说这是场游行
[14:43] and we didn’t have any floats or balloons. 但我们甚至没有花车和气球
[14:44] – And very little parading. – It’s true. -游行也很少 -确实
[14:46] They could probably press charges. 他们都可以起诉我们
[14:48] Floats and balloons. Gosh darn it, 花车和气球 该死
[14:50] we need to do floats and balloons somehow. 我们得去弄点花车和气球
[14:51] It’s Thanksgiving, 这可是感恩节
[14:52] and we’re supposed to be doing the giving part. 我们应该做一些付出
[14:54] The Garfield balloon himself couldn’t have said it better. 加菲猫气球都不能更认同了
[14:56] Guess what. We’re not done. 你猜怎么样 我们还没结束
[14:58] Actually, this was the finale before the finale. 事实上 这不过是结局前的结局
[15:00] – The pre-finale. – The pre-nale. -预结局 -预局
[15:02] So don’t go anywhere. This parade will be right back. 所以不要离开 游行马上回来
[15:05] With floats and balloons. 和花车气球一起
[15:07] – Oh, okay. – All right. -好吧 -行吧
[15:08] We don’t have any of those things. 我们压根没有那种东西
[15:09] We’re definitely getting sued. 我们肯定要被起诉了
[15:11] Okay, so just keep stirring the green beans like this 好了 像这样继续搅拌扁豆
[15:13] so they don’t burn, but also you want 这样就不会糊 但同时你也要
[15:15] to keep them spread out so they cook evenly. 让它们分散开 均匀受热
[15:18] Got it. So, like this, Papa? 懂了 所以 像这样吗 爸爸
[15:21] Is this good? 这可以吗
[15:22] Is this spread out enough? 这够分散吗
[15:24] Kind of. 差不多吧
[15:25] I hadn’t thought of doing it that way. 我从没想过这种做法
[15:27] Just a big pile all the way over to the side. 直接堆在一边
[15:30] Oh, that cutting board’s gonna fall. Go catch it. 那个菜板要掉了 快去接住
[15:33] How about we race to where your friends are, huh? 要不我们比比谁先到你朋友那里
[15:36] I bet you a dollar I’m faster. 我赌一美元 我更快
[15:37] Gary could beat you. 盖里能打败你
[15:39] He keeps in shape. 他体型一直保持得挺好
[15:40] Unlike Mr. Orange Soda over here. 不像那边的橘子汽水先生
[15:42] Eats like a five-year-old. 饮食习惯跟五岁小孩一样
[15:44] That’s it! 够了
[15:45] Lillian, stop talking about your precious Gary 莉莉安 别再说你压根不在这里的
[15:48] who isn’t here. 宝贝盖里了
[15:49] Sergeant Bosco is here visiting you, bringing you flowers. 博斯柯警官来拜访你了 还带了花
[15:52] And you’ve got friends down the hall somehow, 不知道为什么 你还有群朋友在大厅
[15:54] though it’s hard to imagine. 难以想象
[15:55] So why don’t you spend Thanksgiving 不如你去跟想与你一起
[15:57] with people who want to spend it with you? 过节的人在一起吧
[15:59] I’m gonna go find my kids. 我要去找我的孩子们了
[16:00] And the only reason they won’t visit me 等我老了 他们唯一
[16:02] in a nursing home when I’m old is 无法来养老院看我的原因
[16:03] ’cause I won’t be able to afford to live in one. 是我根本住不起养老院
[16:05] Happy Thanksgiving. 感恩节快乐
[16:07] I don’t know where she’s getting any of that. 我不知道她为什么这么生气
[16:09] I’m on your side. 我站在你这边
[16:10] Okay, the turkey needs a couple more minutes. 火鸡还要再等一会
[16:12] Same with the brussels. 孢子甘蓝也是
[16:13] And you’re holding the pickles above the mashed potatoes. 你怎么能把酸黄瓜放在土豆泥上
[16:15] I’ll just take that. 还是我来吧
[16:16] Yeah, if you don’t like flavor. 我以为你不喜欢这个味道
[16:17] Looks like some pickle juice might have fallen in. 看起来酸黄瓜里的汤汁掉进去了
[16:20] Hopefully not. 希望没有吧
[16:21] The sweet potato casserole should be ready. 奶香红薯砂锅应该好了
[16:22] And now it’s time to brown the marshmallows. 现在该烤焦棉花糖了
[16:24] Oh, yes! 太好了
[16:25] The fire gun. Let’s do this. 是喷枪 来吧来吧
[16:27] Captain Casserole reporting for duty. 砂锅队长前来报到
[16:29] Oh, it’s just that we only get one shot at this, Louise, 我们只有一次机会 露易丝
[16:32] and if we don’t get it right, it’s ruined, 如果我们失败了 这道菜就毁了
[16:33] so I-I’d better just do it. 还是我来吧
[16:35] And also, you know, it’s not that fun. 喷枪也不是你该玩的
[16:37] What? No, I can be really careful! 什么 不要啊 我会非常小心的
[16:39] Dad, come on. I was being bad at cooking on purpose. 老爸 求你了 我只是故意表现差的
[16:42] Let me do it, please. 让我来吧 求求了
[16:44] You-you… you were being bad on purpose? 你是故意搞破坏的
[16:47] Yes. So you would kick me out. 对啊 那样你就会把我赶走了
[16:49] You wanted me to kick you out? 你想让我赶走你吗
[16:50] Yeah. I did before, but now I don’t. 之前想 但是现在不想了
[16:52] Why would you do that? 你为什么要这么做
[16:54] Let’s talk about it after you give me that thing. 这个待会再说 先把喷枪给我
[16:56] No, definitely not. 不行 绝对不行
[16:57] I’m doing this. 我要自己来
[16:58] Since you don’t want to be here so badly 既然你这么想离开这里
[17:01] that you’d purposely mess up 甚至不惜毁了
[17:02] the most beautiful meal of the year. 一年当中最美好的晚餐
[17:04] – None of us wanted to be in here. – What? -我们都不想帮厨 -什么
[17:06] The only reason I’m here at all 我能来这只是因为
[17:07] is because I had the softest hand fart. 我的手屁最轻
[17:09] I-I don’t know what that means, 我不知道你什么意思
[17:10] but I’m just gonna finish everything else myself. 但是剩下的我要一个人做
[17:12] Fine! That’s clearly how you wanted it 行吧 反正你从一开始
[17:14] from the beginning, you Thankszilla. Bye. 也没想让我帮忙 你个”感恩”斯拉 走了
[17:16] – Bye! – Bye. -再见 -别送
[17:19] I imagined that door slamming. 我想象着摔门
[17:21] I’m just gonna say it. Slam! 所以我直接说了 摔门
[17:26] This is beautiful. You kids. 真是太棒了 孩子们
[17:29] Don’t blow your nose on the toilet paper. 别在厕纸上擤鼻涕
[17:31] We need it for the float. 我们做彩车还要用呢
[17:32] This is supposed to be a float? 这玩意是辆彩车吗
[17:33] If you really squint and then shut your eyes. 你不看我怎么知道我在擤鼻涕
[17:35] Louise, you’re not helping in the kitchen? 露易丝 你怎么没在厨房帮忙
[17:37] Nope. I’m back. What are we doing? 没有 我回来了 现在要干什么
[17:39] We’re aiming for the moon is what we’re doing. 我们正在准备向月球进发
[17:41] Or at least to get that one guy to stop snoring at us. 至少不要让那家伙再对着我们打呼噜了
[17:44] Hi, turkey. It’s just me in here now. 火鸡 现在这里只有我了
[17:46] God, you’re even more beautiful 天呐 你竟然比五分钟之前
[17:48] than you were five minutes ago. 更好看了
[17:49] Yeah, because you cooked me perfectly 对啊 因为你厨艺精湛
[17:51] and you’re a great chef and a great father 你是特别厉害的厨师和很棒的父亲
[17:53] and also unconventionally handsome. 这么有才 还这么帅
[17:56] Thanks. you didn’t have to say all that. 谢谢夸奖 你不用这么客气的
[17:58] Hey, I wasn’t even gonna be a dish, 要不是你的话 我都做不成菜
[18:00] and now look at me. Thank you. 看看我现在多美味 谢谢你
[18:03] You’re welcome, brussels sprouts. 你太客气了 孢子甘蓝
[18:04] I do very much enjoy cooking Thanksgiving dinner. 我非常享受烹饪感恩节晚宴
[18:07] And you’re so good at it. 而且你做得很好
[18:09] Thanks, green beans. 谢谢你 四季豆
[18:10] But honestly, I-I might not be 但是老实说 我或许
[18:12] the easiest to be around in the kitchen on T-Day. 不是T节厨房里最容易相处的人
[18:16] Are you kidding? 你说什么呢
[18:16] I love being in the kitchen with you on T-Day, Bob. 我特别喜欢跟你一起待在厨房
[18:19] And I love calling it T-Day. 我也喜欢叫它T节
[18:21] I-I don’t know, mashed potatoes. 我也不确定了 土豆泥
[18:23] I feel like maybe you guys are just kind of 我觉得你们只是告诉我
[18:24] telling me what I want to hear. 我想听的话
[18:26] No, we love you. You’re the best. 不 我们爱你 你特别好
[18:28] Leave your family, Bob. 离开你的家人吧 鲍勃
[18:29] We’ll run away together. 我们一起浪迹天涯
[18:31] I mean, that might be nice for a little while, stuffing, 馅料 我们偶尔独处一下还行
[18:34] but I don’t want to run away with food. 但是我不想和食物私奔
[18:37] You should. We could make you happy, Bob. 你应该跟我们走 我们可以让你开心 鲍勃
[18:39] This is getting weird. 这场景越来越奇怪了
[18:40] I-I think I’d better go talk to Louise. 我最好还是去找露易丝谈谈
[18:42] I’m just gonna put some foil over you guys real quick. 我要在你们身上盖一层锡纸
[18:44] No, no, no! 不不不
[18:45] No, it’s okay. 没事的
[18:46] You guys need to stay warm. 你们可不能凉了
[18:49] Is this collection of inflated rubber gloves 这些充气的橡胶手套
[18:51] the best parade balloon ever? 是不是最好的游行气球
[18:52] No, but is it a parade balloon? 不 但这算是游行气球吗
[18:54] – Probably. – Hi, guys. -可能算吧 -孩子们
[18:56] – Louise, can we talk? – Sorry, we’re busy. -露易丝 能跟你聊聊吗 -抱歉 我们很忙
[18:58] – Just for a sec. – I’m in the float zone, Dad, -就一两句 -我负责装饰花车 爸爸
[19:01] so unless you’re a float or a balloon, I don’t see you. 如果你不是花车或是气球 我没空理你
[19:04] Can’t tell. Can’t tell if we got there, 说不好 说不好我们做的行不行
[19:06] but gosh darn it, it’s too late to stop now, 去他的吧 我们现在想停下也来不及了
[19:08] ’cause we’re rolling! 因为我们要上场了
[19:09] Bye, Dad. 爸爸再见
[19:11] How about a totally sincere round of applause for the float? 让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎花车登场
[19:14] The theme is: a mountain of medical supplies. 主题是 一大堆医疗用品
[19:17] Look at all the things they got on that thing. 看看这上面堆的一堆东西
[19:20] And how about these glove balloons, huh? 你们觉得这些橡胶手套气球怎么样
[19:22] Eat your heart out, giant Snoopy. 羡慕死了吧 巨型史努比
[19:24] I’m still light-headed from blowing these up. 吹这些手套搞得我现在还头晕呢
[19:26] Oh, so full of air, those balloons. 这些气球里真是充满了空气呀
[19:29] And I’m another balloon. 我是另一个气球
[19:31] Do what? 啥东西
[19:33] What’s that balloon supposed to be? 那个气球是什么东西
[19:36] Ignore him. 别理他
[19:37] He’s not really in the parade. He’s the chef. 他不是游行的成员 他是厨师
[19:39] The mean chef who works alone. 喜欢自己一个人做饭的刻薄厨师
[19:41] My balloon is a-a character named… 我这个气球的名字叫
[19:44] Sorry, Louise. 抱歉 露易丝
[19:45] Sorry Louise? Is that Pixar? 抱歉露易丝 是皮克斯出的吗
[19:47] What the hell is this? 这是什么鬼东西
[19:49] Lillian, you left your room. 莉莉安 你从房间里出来了
[19:50] Kind of regret it now. 现在有点后悔了
[19:52] – Hey, Lillian. – Hi, Ernie. -你好啊 莉莉安 -你好 欧尼
[19:53] What’s this crap show? 这是什么破烂节目
[19:54] The TV’s broken, and then I had a great nap. 电视坏了 然后我睡了一觉
[19:57] Louise, hey. 露易丝
[19:58] I-I really want to say something. 我真的想说几句
[20:00] I’m sorry I was a little bit of a Thankszilla. 抱歉我是个”感恩”斯拉
[20:03] I really did want you to be in the kitchen with me 我真的希望你能去厨房里帮我
[20:05] and maybe even to teach you a few things. 甚至能教你几道菜
[20:07] You know, I pictured us bustling around in there, 我想象了一下我们两个在里面忙碌着
[20:09] high-fiving with spatulas, 用刮刀击掌
[20:11] But I was way too much of a cook and not enough of a dad. 但是我太沉浸于当个厨子 没当好爸爸
[20:15] Well, I guess I was kind of a jerk, too. 我可能也有点过分了
[20:19] Sorry. For what it’s worth, 抱歉 无论如何
[20:21] every other day of the year, you’re a pretty great dad. 一年里的其他日子 你都是个好爸爸
[20:23] Though you’re kind of a monster on Easter, too. 但是你在复活节也有点像怪兽
[20:25] And Russian May Day. 还有俄罗斯的劳动节
[20:27] Do parades normally talk this much? 游行节目有这么多话吗
[20:29] Let’s give it up for the Sorry Louise balloon over here. 让我们为抱歉露易丝气球鼓掌
[20:32] Late entry. Crowd favorite. 最晚进场 最受喜爱
[20:35] What an amazing parade. You loved it. 真是一场精彩的游行 你们都喜欢
[20:37] We gave back. It counts. You’re welcome. 我们回馈了 这也算数 不用谢
[20:39] The wind’s blowing this balloon off course. 风要把气球吹跑了
[20:42] Look out. 当心喽
[20:43] Oh, I was wondering where all the medical supplies went. 我还纳闷医疗用品都去哪了呢
[20:49] God, I freaking love Thanksgiving. 天哪 我可太爱感恩节了
[20:52] Hey, Louise, there’s one more thing 露易丝 你还得到厨房里
[20:54] I need your help with in the kitchen. 再帮我做一件事
[20:55] What’s that? 什么事
[20:57] Captain Casserole! 砂锅队长
[21:01] * Captain Casserole flings her fiery fire flame * *砂锅队长 火焰全力喷射*
[21:04] * And makes other kitchen helpers look so lame * *其他的厨房帮手 都显得那么逊*
[21:08] * With her million-degree super butane torch * *用她一百万度的丁烷火焰*
[21:11] * All marshmallows will soon be scorched * *棉花糖统统被烧焦*
[21:13] * After Captain Casserole flings her fiery flame * *砂锅队长 火焰全力喷射*
[21:17] * Captain Casserole flings her fiery fire flame * *砂锅队长 火焰全力喷射*
[21:21] * Every single marshmallow will be maimed * *棉花糖统统被烧焦*
[21:24] * With a thousand degrees of butane blast * *用一千度的丁烷火焰*
[21:27] * She’ll knock marshmallows right on their * *棉花糖统统被搞定*
[21:29] * After Captain Casserole flings her fiery flame. * *砂锅队长 火焰全力喷射*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme