时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 再见蜘蛛 除虫害公司 戏仿电影《再见人生》 | |
[00:20] | All right, beach clean-up people. | 好了 海滩清理小分队 |
[00:22] | The first ever Wagstaff Volunteer Day | 瓦格斯塔夫小学首届志愿者日 |
[00:24] | is about to begin. | 就要开始了 |
[00:26] | I just gave this little speech to the sidewalk | 我刚跟清理人行道口香糖小分队 |
[00:28] | gum-scrapers, but I’ll say it again here. | 已经说过 对你们再说一遍 |
[00:29] | Yes, all of this was my idea. | 没错 一切都是我的主意 |
[00:32] | One day I drove past a busload of prisoners | 有天我开车经过一车捡垃圾的囚犯 |
[00:35] | picking up trash and I thought, | 我就想着 |
[00:36] | “What about that, but for schoolchildren?” | 让学生做这个怎么样 |
[00:39] | And Wagstaff Mandatory Volunteer Day was born. | 于是瓦格斯塔夫强制志愿者日就诞生了 |
[00:43] | Wow, I’m glad you didn’t drive by something way worse. | 我还挺庆幸 你没遇见什么更烂的东西 |
[00:46] | Like a CrossFit. | 比如高强度健身 |
[00:47] | Everyone stay in line. | 大家排好队 |
[00:48] | I’ll be right back, I just have to go potty. | 我马上就回来 我去便便下 |
[00:50] | Maybe I shouldn’t volunteer that info. | 或许我不该”自愿”透露这个信息 |
[00:54] | All right, whatever. | 听不懂算了 |
[00:55] | Beach clean-up, guys? | 海滩清理 是吧 |
[00:56] | Did we pick the best activity or what? | 我们可真是选了最棒的活动 是不是 |
[00:58] | Yeah, duh. | 是呗 |
[00:59] | Do you think it’ll be like cleaning up at the restaurant? | 你觉得会不会和清理餐馆差不多 |
[01:01] | Because I am pretty good at that. | 因为我还挺擅长那个的 |
[01:03] | I mean, it’s not more greasy after you clean. | 至少你清理完后没有变得更油腻 |
[01:06] | Sucks to be those kids. | 那些孩子可太惨了 |
[01:07] | They waited too long and now they have to shelve | 等了那么久 就只能去公共图书馆 |
[01:09] | books at the public library. | 把书归类上架 |
[01:11] | Ew. Ew to books, ew to all of it. | 恶心 书真恶心 这一切都好恶心 |
[01:12] | I mean, public library could be cool. | 公共图书馆其实还挺有趣的 |
[01:14] | Yeah, the library has magazines. | 对 图书馆有杂志 |
[01:16] | Maybe we should’ve picked the library, Zeke. | 也许我们该选图书馆的 齐克 |
[01:18] | – Nah, J-Ju. – I’m second-guessing. | -不行 小吉米 -我动心了 |
[01:21] | Look at me. Stay strong, girl. | 看着我 坚强点 小伙子 |
[01:22] | Guys, it’s no contest. | 大伙 这根本就没得比 |
[01:24] | This beach clean-up is literally a day at the beach. | 海滩清理其实就是海滩一日游 |
[01:39] | High-five, pelican, high-five. | 鹈鹕君 击掌 |
[01:44] | Okay, everyone, load up. | 好了大家伙 上车 |
[01:46] | Nothing beats doing good while not doing much, huh, guys? | 假装做好事最好玩了 不是吗各位 |
[01:49] | Should we send our jacket sizes to the Nobel Prize people? | 我们是不是该把衣服尺码发给诺贝尔评审 |
[01:51] | I assume the winners get jackets? | 诺奖获得者应该会发外套吧 |
[01:54] | Okay, Teddy. | 好的 泰迪 |
[01:55] | – See you soon. – What was that about? | -一会见 -怎么了 |
[01:57] | Teddy called to say he’s almost here. | 泰迪打电话说快到了 |
[01:59] | So, now he calls to tell us he’s coming in? | 他过来之前已经要打电话了吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah, he says he’s coming in to eat, and also get ready | 对 他打电话说要来吃饭 还说要给我们 |
[02:03] | – for something exciting. -Oh, God. What could that mean? | -看点带劲的东西 -我天 那是什么意思 |
[02:06] | If I wanted exciting, | 我要是想带劲 |
[02:07] | I would’ve gone to the falafel place for lunch. | 就去别的店吃沙拉三明治了 |
[02:09] | They have a very large fish tank. | 他们有个特别大的鱼缸 |
[02:11] | You know, Teddy hasn’t been in in like two weeks. | 泰迪都有两周没过来了 |
[02:13] | I hope he didn’t join a cult. | 我希望他没加入什么邪教 |
[02:14] | I mean, it’s amazing he’s gone this long without joining one. | 他能坚持这么久不加入邪教 倒是不容易 |
[02:17] | – What the…? – What’s happening? | -什么鬼 -发生什么了 |
[02:20] | Bob. Linda. You’re there, probably, right? | 鲍勃 琳达 你们应该都在吧 |
[02:22] | – It’s me. Teddy. Oof. – Hi, Teddy. | -是泰迪来了 -泰迪你好 |
[02:24] | – Oh. Hello, Mort. – Teddy, why are you doing that? | -嗨 莫特 -泰迪 你为什么要背对我们 |
[02:27] | ‘Cause of the surprise. You’re gonna love it. | 因为要给你们惊喜 你们会喜欢的 |
[02:29] | Wait, is Mort sitting on my stool? | 等等 莫特坐在我的位置上吗 |
[02:31] | – No… – Teddy. | -没有 -泰迪 |
[02:33] | Just give us the surprise before you break something, okay? | 快告诉我们惊喜是什么吧 别撞倒了东西 |
[02:36] | You asked for it. Ta-da. | 是你们要求的 瞧 |
[02:38] | – Whoa. – I know, right? | -哇哦 -带劲儿 对吧 |
[02:40] | You grew a mustache? | 你留了八字须 |
[02:41] | Freddie Mercury, meet Teddy Mercury. | 弗雷迪·墨丘里 见见泰迪·墨丘里 |
[02:43] | Always got to bring it back to a dead person,Mort? | 总得把话头归到死人身上是吧 莫特 |
[02:45] | What? No. Do I do that? | 什么 没有 我那么干了吗 |
[02:47] | – So what do you think? – I like it. | -你们觉得怎么样 -我挺喜欢的 |
[02:49] | – It’s good. It’s facial hair. – Thanks. | -挺好 脸上的毛 -谢谢夸奖 |
[02:52] | Guess I’ll be ordering burgers for two from now on. | 看来我以后得点两个汉堡了 |
[02:54] | Bobby? | 是吧 鲍鲍 |
[02:56] | Yep. Could you stop stroking it? | 嗯 你能别摸了吗 |
[02:58] | – It’s-it’s hard to watch. – Yeah. Little bit. | -看不下去 -确实有一点 |
[03:01] | – Sorry, sorry. – Thanks. | -抱歉 -谢了 |
[03:02] | How do you not touch it, you know? | 话说你是怎么忍住不摸的 |
[03:04] | I’m doing it again, aren’t I? | 我又开始摸了是不是 |
[03:05] | -Yeah. -Yep. | -对 -是 |
[03:07] | Is everyone excited about helping their community? | 要去服务社区了 大家是不是都很高兴 |
[03:10] | When I say “Helping,” You say “My community.” | 我说”服务” 你们说”我的社区” |
[03:13] | Helping. | 服务 |
[03:15] | Can we be the ones who say “Helping”? | 能换我们说”服务”吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I want to say “Helping.” | 没错 我想说”服务” |
[03:18] | – What? No. – Helping. | -什么 不行 -服务 |
[03:20] | Don’t– I did not authorize that, Zeke. | 不行 我没同意 齐克 |
[03:22] | Helping. Wait, what are we doing? | 服务 话说我们在做什么 |
[03:24] | Okay, never mind. Sit quietly, we’re almost there. | 当我没说 安静坐好 就快到了 |
[03:27] | We are gonna look so good picking up trash. | 我们捡垃圾的样子一定好看爆了 |
[03:29] | We’re gonna look amazing in our selfies. Of ourselves. | 我们的自拍一定超赞 指我们自己 |
[03:33] | We’re gonna inspire so many less hot people to pick up trash. | 我们会激励很多没那么酷的人去捡垃圾 |
[03:36] | You already inspired me to want to jump out the window | 你已经激励我想在巴士行进时 |
[03:38] | while the bus is moving. | 跳窗下车了 |
[03:39] | And we’re here. Everybody out. | 我们到了 大家下车 |
[03:42] | Get ready for an easy, breezy beach day, people. | 微风吹拂的惬意海滨假日来了 各位 |
[03:44] | You said it, sister. | 你说中了 老妹 |
[03:48] | Are those underpants tangled in fishing line? | 和鱼钓线缠在一起的 是内裤吗 |
[03:51] | Don’t touch those. | 别用手碰 |
[03:52] | – Oh, no. – Biggest cleaning challenge ever? | -完了 -史上最大清理挑战 |
[03:54] | Meet Tina. We’re gonna get along just fine. | 有我蒂娜在 你可别担心 |
[03:56] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[03:58] | Okay, listen up, you will sort all trash | 听着 你们要把垃圾分成三类 |
[04:00] | into recyclables, non-recyclables, | 可回收垃圾 不可回收垃圾 |
[04:02] | and a third category we’ll call “Unspeakables.” | 还有第三种 不可描述垃圾 |
[04:05] | Which brings me to gloves. Trust me: wear the gloves. | 第三种我们要用到手套 相信我 一定要戴 |
[04:08] | Gimme, gimme, gimme! | 给我 快给我 |
[04:09] | These make it seem like I’m really doing this. | 戴手套感觉像是真的在干活 |
[04:11] | You are doing this. | 你确实得干活 |
[04:12] | – Right. – Okay, get to it. | -好好 -好了 开工吧 |
[04:14] | If you need me, I’ll be over there, watching like a hawk | 要找我的话 我就在那边盯着你们 |
[04:17] | but also making a quick call to the cable company. | 一边给有线电视公司打电话 |
[04:19] | I’m somehow being charged for three cable boxes. | 他们竟然收了我三个机顶盒的钱 |
[04:21] | Has that happened to any of you? No? | 你们碰上过这事吗 没有吗 |
[04:26] | It’s a filthy cold garbage beach. | 这又脏又冷的垃圾海滩 |
[04:28] | It wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 不该是这样的 |
[04:30] | I was gonna high-five a pelican. | 我还要和鹈鹕击掌的 |
[04:32] | More fishing line undies. | 这边钓上来的内裤更多了 |
[04:33] | What’s with these fish losing their underwear? | 这些鱼怎么都把内裤搞丢了 |
[04:36] | What the heck was I thinking? | 我到底在想些什么 |
[04:38] | I live here. I forgot how horrible our town is. Blech. | 我就住这里 竟忘了我们镇有多破 恶心 |
[04:41] | Are you sure you’re not just excited | 确定你不是因为 |
[04:43] | about how fun and difficult this is gonna be? | 这有趣又有挑战性的任务而激动吗 |
[04:45] | Oh, hey, look, a hermit crab. Fun already. | 瞧 寄居蟹 已经开始有趣了 |
[04:47] | Cool crab fact: they’re not actually hermits. | 冷知识 寄居蟹并不真的”宅” |
[04:49] | They’re pretty social. | 它们很善于社交 |
[04:50] | This is no time for your aquarium mumbo jumbo, Tina. | 我没空听你说关于海洋生物的胡话 蒂娜 |
[04:53] | Yeah, enough of your crab-aganda. | 是啊 别再安利螃蟹了 |
[04:55] | They also change their shells when they outgrow them. | 它们长大后还会换壳 |
[04:57] | Like me and shoes every two months. | 就像我每两个月要换鞋一样 |
[04:58] | I wish I could change shells. | 真希望我也能换壳 |
[05:00] | I’d change into the shell of a kid | 换成不用清理 |
[05:01] | who didn’t have to clean this friggin’ beach. | 这该死海滩的小孩 |
[05:03] | Oh, shell yes. | 没错 |
[05:05] | Question about my bill. | 咨询我的账单 |
[05:07] | Question. About. My bill. | 咨询 我的 账单 |
[05:10] | Am I not saying that clearly? | 我说得还不够清楚吗 |
[05:12] | I told you I don’t have any food. | 我说了我没有吃的 |
[05:13] | Looks like you made a friend, Gene. | 看来你交了个朋友 吉恩 |
[05:15] | I guess I drop a lot of food | 估计是我每次去奇幻码头 |
[05:16] | when I come to Wonder Wharf and the gulls have noticed. | 都掉落很多食物 然后被海鸥发现了 |
[05:18] | I don’t have anything right now. | 我今天没吃的了 |
[05:20] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看我 |
[05:21] | Soda cups. Paper plates. | 苏打水杯 纸盘 |
[05:23] | This is all stuff from Wonder Wharf. | 这都是奇幻码头的东西 |
[05:25] | Look, Zeke. The wrapper for a foot-long taco dog. | 瞧 齐克 一英尺玉米卷热狗的包装纸 |
[05:28] | Oh, man, that’s making me hungry. | 天啊 给我整饿了 |
[05:30] | Comes with that chunky cheese dippin’ sauce. | 配上浓郁的芝士酱 |
[05:32] | – Chunky. – Give me the wrapper. I want to smell it. | -浓郁诱人 -把包装纸给我 我想闻闻 |
[05:34] | And the seagull also wants to smell it. | 而且海鸥也想闻 |
[05:36] | I just put it in my trash bag. | 我刚把它丢进我的垃圾袋 |
[05:38] | Fine. He’s got nothing for us. | 切 他没东西给我们 |
[05:40] | – Hey, Mickey. – Bunny Ears. | -米基 -兔耳朵 |
[05:42] | Are you small or are you just far away? | 是你个头太小还是离我太远了 |
[05:44] | Both. Hey, you still work at the wharf, right? | 两者都是 你还在码头工作吗 |
[05:46] | Yep, until my ship comes in. | 对 直到我的船到港 |
[05:48] | I applied to work on a ship. | 我申请了船上的工作 |
[05:50] | Why aren’t Wonder Wharf people | 为什么奇幻码头的人 |
[05:51] | picking up all this Wonder Wharf trash? | 不自己清理奇幻码头的垃圾 |
[05:54] | I don’t know. Ask Mr. Fischoeder. | 我不知道 你得问费舍奥德先生 |
[05:55] | He’s right next to you. | 他就在你旁边 |
[05:57] | Yes, he is. Hi. | 确实 你好 |
[05:58] | Please stop badgering my employee. | 别缠着我的员工了 |
[06:00] | Carnies are delicate creatures. | 游乐场的员工都很脆弱 |
[06:02] | Interaction with the outside world confuses them. | 与外界互动会把他们搞糊涂 |
[06:04] | Hi, Mr. Fischoeder. | 你好 费舍奥德先生 |
[06:06] | Hi, whichever one you are. | 你好 不管你是谁 |
[06:08] | You’re late, I assume. Go to work. | 我猜你迟到了 快去工作 |
[06:10] | Quick, but have fun. | 快去 好好享受工作 |
[06:12] | The lovely, stinky ocean. | 这片可爱 发臭的海 |
[06:14] | Just out for my daily salt-stitutional. | 我是来完成我的每日”盐浸”活动的 |
[06:16] | Salty sea air keeps me well-preserved, like a ham hock. | 海边的咸空气能让我保持健康 就像火腿 |
[06:19] | Mr. Fischoeder. Look at this. | 费舍奥德先生 看看这 |
[06:21] | All this trash is from Wonder Wharf. | 全都是奇幻码头的垃圾 |
[06:23] | And now I have to pick it up | 现在这些都得我来捡 |
[06:24] | because school is making me because they’re monsters. | 就因为魔鬼学校逼我们这么做 |
[06:27] | Now, now, there’s no way to know where that trash comes from. | 你怎么知道垃圾是哪来的 |
[06:29] | It could be from anywhere. | 可能来自任何地方 |
[06:31] | “From the desk of Calvin Fischoeder.” | “来自凯尔文·费舍奥德的办公桌” |
[06:33] | It’s a very common name. | 这名字很常见 |
[06:34] | How do I know it’s not from your desk? | 我怎么知道不是来自你的办公桌 |
[06:35] | Maybe you’re Calvin Fischoeder. | 说不定你就是凯尔文·费舍奥德 |
[06:37] | Anyway, thanks for all the free child labor. | 总之 感谢所有的免费童工 |
[06:39] | It’s the best kind of labor, after all. | 毕竟童工是最棒的劳动力了 |
[06:41] | You’re not welcome. | 你应该客气客气 |
[06:42] | I mean, shouldn’t you be paying to clean this up? | 你不该付我们点报酬吗 |
[06:44] | Some would say so, | 有人确实这么说过 |
[06:45] | but people keep volunteering to do it for me. | 但一直有人自愿帮我 |
[06:47] | School groups, do-gooders. You know, squares. | 学校团体 做公益的人 老古板 |
[06:51] | Now excuse me, I have to de-salt | 抱歉 我得去脱盐了 |
[06:53] | before I attend to my wharf duties. | 然后去处理码头事务 |
[06:56] | Yes, I might have overdone it today. | 我今天可能”盐浸”过度了 |
[06:59] | Wait. If volunteers like us | 等等 如果像我们这样的志愿者 |
[07:01] | didn’t clean the beach, then nobody would? | 不清理海滩 就没人会清理了吧 |
[07:03] | And everyone would blame you and be mad? | 然后大家都会愤怒并且怪罪于你 |
[07:05] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我不喜欢这谈话的走向 |
[07:07] | I think what I need is some motivation, | 我需要点动力 |
[07:09] | like, I don’t know, a free foot-long taco dog? | 比如免费的一英尺玉米卷热狗 |
[07:12] | Now, if I gave you an FLTD, | 我要是给你免费的”尺玉狗” |
[07:15] | I’d have to give one to everyone. | 就得给所有人”尺玉狗” |
[07:16] | Well… yeah. So, how ’bout it? | 没错 你觉得如何 |
[07:20] | You’re a pesky garbage urchin, aren’t you? | 你真是个讨厌的捡垃圾的破小孩 |
[07:21] | Does that mean yes? | 所以是答应了吗 |
[07:23] | Whoa-ho, volunteering is rewarding. | 真棒 做志愿者还真有回报 |
[07:28] | Okay, Jocelyn, and make a face like, | 乔丝玲 摆个这种表情 |
[07:30] | “Oh, my God, I’m doing a good thing | “天啊 我在做公益 |
[07:32] | and I don’t even care who sees.” | 但我不在乎有没人看到” |
[07:34] | – Got it. – Great. | -拍好了 -真不错 |
[07:35] | You kind of just dropped that trash back on the beach | 你拍完照后 |
[07:38] | after you took your picture– | 把垃圾扔回了海滩 |
[07:39] | maybe you want to just pop that in your bag? | 考虑过把它丢进你的垃圾袋吗 |
[07:41] | Don’t be a bag nag, Tina. | 别老是唠叨袋子 蒂娜 |
[07:43] | Yeah. My bag’s clean. | 就是 我的袋子是干净的 |
[07:44] | I don’t want to get trash on it. | 我不想丢垃圾进去 |
[07:46] | Everyone. Attention? | 各位注意 |
[07:48] | I just wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你们 |
[07:49] | that I convinced Mr. Fischoeder | 我说服费舍奥德先生 |
[07:51] | to give us free foot-long taco dogs | 给我们免费的一英尺玉米卷热狗 |
[07:53] | if we clean the beach. | 作为清理沙滩的奖励 |
[07:56] | is that all? | 就这吗 |
[07:57] | What do you mean, “Is that all?” | 什么意思 “就这吗” |
[07:59] | It’s free foot-long taco dogs, Tammy, | 免费的一英尺玉米卷热狗 苔米 |
[08:01] | that you were not getting before, but now you are. | 本来是没有的 现在有了 |
[08:04] | I mean, cleaning a whole beach for some hot dogs? | 清理整个沙滩 就为了几根热狗 |
[08:07] | It’s a foot-long taco dog! | 是一英尺玉米卷热狗 |
[08:09] | Don’t call it a hot dog. | 不要说热狗 |
[08:10] | Show some respect. | 表示点尊重 |
[08:11] | I’m telling her that. I know you know. | 我是在跟她说 我知道你懂 |
[08:14] | Tammy’s right– it is a lot of work for just that. | 苔米说得对 干那么多活才那么点 |
[08:16] | I mean, we’re supposed to clean the beach anyway. | 反正不管怎样我们都要清理沙滩 |
[08:19] | Yeah, but not for nothing. | 是的 但不能白做吧 |
[08:20] | That’s what volunteering is. | 志愿者就是这样的啊 |
[08:23] | Don’t think so. | 不觉得 |
[08:24] | Okay, I’ll be the negotiator. | 我去协商吧 |
[08:26] | It’s easy, you just say | 很简单 就一直说 |
[08:28] | “No, better, no, better” | “不行 再好点 不行 再好点” |
[08:29] | Until you have the biggest bedroom in the house. | 我就是靠这个办法住进家里最大的房间 |
[08:31] | What? No. I can handle it. | 什么 我可以搞定 |
[08:33] | That was just… round one, people. | 刚那是…第一轮 各位 |
[08:35] | Of course we’re gonna go bigger. | 当然得加码 |
[08:37] | I’ll, go back for round two right now. | 我马上回去开始第二轮谈判 |
[08:39] | Wait, Louise, maybe we should use this time | 等等 露易丝 我们还是用这个时间 |
[08:40] | to actually, I don’t know, clean up the beach? | 清理沙滩吧 |
[08:43] | And what about Mr. Frond? | 福旺德老师怎么办 |
[08:44] | I do not want the Sports and Extreme Outdoors Package. | 我不想要运动和极限户外套餐 |
[08:47] | I just want to watch premium dramas on one cable box | 我只想用一个机顶盒 看会员电视剧 |
[08:50] | and pay for just the one cable box, Derek! | 只付一个机顶盒的钱 德里克 |
[08:53] | Okay, he’s a little distracted. | 好吧 他有点分心 |
[08:54] | Tina, this is good for the beach. | 蒂娜 这对沙滩有好处 |
[08:56] | Because we get stuff. | 因为我们得到了好处 |
[08:57] | The beach is happy when we’re happy. | 我们高兴 沙滩也高兴 |
[09:00] | – What? – You get it. Okay, see you later. | -什么 -你懂了 好 一会儿见 |
[09:03] | You’ve still got it, Bob. Haven’t lost a step. | 味道依然很正 鲍勃 一点也没变 |
[09:05] | You mean in the two weeks you were weirdly | 所以你过去两周 一反常态地 |
[09:07] | not coming here because you were growing a mustache? | 一次没来店里 就是去留八字须了 |
[09:10] | – Yeah. – What’s that? | -对 -这是什么 |
[09:11] | – It’s my grooming kit. – Looks fancy. | -我的修须工具 -很炫 |
[09:13] | The guy at the shaving store sold it to me. | 剃须店的人卖给我的 |
[09:15] | Just the basics– clippers, oils, combs, shampoos. | 都是些基础的 剪子 胡须油 梳子 香波 |
[09:18] | My ‘Stache Cash card. | 我的胡须现金卡 |
[09:19] | That’s their Mustache Rewards program. | 是他们搞的八字须积分活动 |
[09:21] | How much did you pay for all that? | 这一套多少钱 |
[09:23] | – 75 bucks. – Wow. | -75块 -哇 |
[09:24] | – You don’t use this stuff, Bob? – No. | -你不用这些东西吗 鲍勃 -不用 |
[09:26] | Okay, walk me through your mustache regimen. | 那跟我说说你怎么保养八字须 |
[09:29] | I guess I get food out of it when there’s food in it? | 如果食物弄到里面 我就把它弄出来 |
[09:32] | – And…? – I think that’s about it. | -然后呢… -就这些 |
[09:34] | Oof. Well, now we’re in this together, pal. | 现在我俩都是”有须”人士了 |
[09:36] | Pretty soon, we’ll be trading mustache advice, | 很快我们就可以交换八字须心得了 |
[09:38] | keeping a mustache log that we only show each other. | 写八字须日记 只给彼此看 |
[09:42] | Better go floss this thing. | 我该去清理一下了 |
[09:43] | You floss yours? | 你清理你的吗 |
[09:44] | – You want to join? – I’m-I’m good. | -要和我一起吗 -我 我还好 |
[09:46] | You’re not, but okay. | 你的不好 不过没事 |
[09:49] | Felix, too? | 费利克斯也在 |
[09:50] | She’s gonna be here this afternoon to take pictures. | 她今天下午会来这拍照片 |
[09:52] | Do you really think she can make this junky old wharf | 你真觉得她能把这个破码头 |
[09:54] | look like a hot tourist attraction? | 拍成一个热门旅游景点 |
[09:56] | Sonya’s the best at photographing the worst. | 索尼娅最擅长把最差的拍成最棒的 |
[09:58] | She could make Chernobyl look like Cher-yes-byl. | 切尔诺贝利都能给她救活 |
[10:00] | It won’t be easy, especially this time of year. | 不容易啊 特别是一年里的这个时候 |
[10:02] | Sonya said this time of year’s better actually? | 索尼娅说其实这个时候更好 |
[10:04] | Fewer people on the wharf. | 码头上人更少 |
[10:06] | Yes, people can be an eyesore. | 的确 人有时挺碍眼的 |
[10:08] | – Not you. You’re fine. – Don’t worry. | -不是说你们 你们挺好的 -别担心 |
[10:10] | she’s gonna give us something great for the pamphlet. | 她会拍出很棒的照片 让我们用在宣传册上 |
[10:12] | Pamphlets to display at hotels and airports– | 酒店和机场的宣传册 |
[10:15] | the lifeblood of any two-bit circus and roadside attraction. | 所有二流马戏团和路边景点的命脉 |
[10:18] | Someday we’ll have a nice pamphlet. | 有一天我们也会有一本好册子 |
[10:20] | Maybe this is our year. | 也许今年真是属于我们的一年 |
[10:21] | Look, we’ll even have an actually sort of clean beach. | 看 我们的沙滩甚至都有点干净了 |
[10:26] | Sounds like you really need the beach clean, huh? | 看来你真的很需要干净的沙滩呢 |
[10:28] | Is someone getting their amusement park picture taken today? | 有人今天要给自家的游乐园拍照吗 |
[10:31] | We are. We were literally just talking about that. | 我们 我们刚才就在说这事 |
[10:33] | Felix, hush. | 费利克斯 别说话 |
[10:34] | We might be able to spruce up that sand. | 我们也许能把那片沙滩弄干净 |
[10:36] | But, it’s gonna take more than foot-long taco dogs. | 但光一英尺玉米卷热狗可不够 |
[10:39] | But they’re a foot long. | 可有一英尺长呢 |
[10:40] | I mean, we’ve tried to get them longer than that, | 我们倒是试过做得更长 |
[10:42] | but it doesn’t work. | 但是不行 |
[10:43] | They sag. It’s unsightly. | 会垂下来 不好看 |
[10:44] | I was thinking… A free day at Wonder Wharf. | 我在想…在奇幻码头免费玩一天 |
[10:48] | For me and every kid cleaning the beach. | 我和所有清理沙滩的孩子 |
[10:51] | – Snack-inclusive. – Fine. | -包括零食 -好 |
[10:52] | If you de-trashify the beach thoroughly | 如果你们在规定的时间内 |
[10:55] | from dead sea creature to sleeping guy, | 把沙滩上的垃圾 包括海洋生物尸体 |
[10:58] | within your allotted volunteer hours, | 睡觉的人等 彻底清除干净 |
[11:00] | I’ll give you and your friends a free day on the wharf. | 我就让你和你的朋友们在码头免费玩一天 |
[11:02] | Yes, I guess that’s manageable. | 我想我应该办得到 |
[11:04] | And you shut the place down for us. | 还要给我们包场 |
[11:06] | No lines, no waiting, the full Willy Wonka. | 不用排队 不用等待 全套的威利·旺卡嘉年华 |
[11:09] | The full Willy Wonka? | 全套的威利·旺卡嘉年华 |
[11:10] | It’s never been done. | 这还没有先例 |
[11:12] | It goes against the whole idea | 完全违背了 |
[11:13] | of making money with a business. | 做生意赚钱的理念 |
[11:15] | Okay, forget it. Hope your pictures turn out real pretty | 好吧 算了 希望你的照片 |
[11:18] | with all that garbage blowing around. | 在四周垃圾乱飞的情况下很好看 |
[11:20] | Very well, you win, annoying burger child. | 好吧 你赢了 讨厌的汉堡小孩 |
[11:23] | – Wait, really? Yes! – Seriously? | -等等 真的吗 太棒了 -你说真的吗 |
[11:26] | She does look like a burger. | 她看起来确实像汉堡 |
[11:28] | Listen up! I just got us the best prize | 听着 我刚为我们争取到了 |
[11:30] | of our sweet little lives. | 一生中最棒的奖赏 |
[11:32] | As my dad says to me | 每当我向我爸 |
[11:33] | whenever I ask to borrow his angora sweater– | 借兔毛衫时 他都对我这么说 |
[11:36] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[11:36] | Trust me, you’re gonna like this. | 相信我 你们会喜欢的 |
[11:39] | Clean. Oh, yeah. Clean. Clean. Clean. | 清理 是的 清理 清理 清理 |
[11:41] | Free day on the wharf. Free day on the wharf. | 码头免费玩一天 码头免费玩一天 |
[11:43] | Come on, Jocelyn. Pick up the pace. | 快点 乔丝玲 加快速度 |
[11:45] | Yeah, Jocelyn. | 是的 乔丝玲 |
[11:45] | I don’t want to see any slack in that sack. | 我不希望看到那个袋子有任何空余地方 |
[11:47] | God! | 天啊 |
[11:48] | Don’t just stand there looking righteous. | 别一副理所应当的样子站在那里 |
[11:50] | If you want to be my plus-one on the wharf, | 如果你想作为我的同伴去码头 |
[11:52] | you’re gonna have to earn it. | 就必须努力争取 |
[11:56] | Wow, Louise. I think we’re actually gonna do it. | 露易丝 我想我们真的能做到 |
[11:58] | The beach is almost not covered in trash. | 沙滩上几乎已经没有垃圾了 |
[12:00] | Do you think it feels naked? | 你认为它会觉得赤身裸体吗 |
[12:02] | Should we toss a shirt on it? | 我们该在沙滩上丢件衬衣吗 |
[12:03] | Well, you did it, Louise. | 你做到了 露易丝 |
[12:04] | We’re getting the full Willy Wonka. | 我们将拥享受全套的威利旺卡嘉年华 |
[12:06] | Wait, one of us gets to own the park at the end of the day? | 等等 我们有人在今天结束时会拥有这个公园吗 |
[12:08] | No. Okay, it’s a three-quarter Wonka. | 不是 好吧 是四分之三的旺卡 |
[12:11] | – It’s a Willy Wonk. – Wait, is that Mickey? | -那就是威利王卡 -等等 那是米基吗 |
[12:14] | Mr. Fischoeder makes him boogie-board holding bags? | 费舍奥德先生让他拿着垃圾袋冲浪吗 |
[12:16] | Is that to entertain the tourists? | 这是为了娱乐游客吗 |
[12:17] | I’m into it. | 我喜欢 |
[12:19] | Keep cleaning, I’ll be back. | 继续清理 我去去就回 |
[12:20] | I’m gonna see what Mickey Wetsuit over there is up to. | 去看看米基穿着冲浪服在那里想干什么 |
[12:24] | Boy, Teddy’s been in the bathroom for a while, huh? | 天啊 泰迪进厕所好一会了 对吧 |
[12:26] | He’s been in and out of there, like, five times. | 他进出厕所已经5次了 |
[12:28] | He’s playing with his mustache. I know it. | 他在玩他的八字须 我就知道 |
[12:30] | Oh, Bob, so what? He likes grooming it. | 鲍勃 那又怎样 他喜欢梳理小胡子 |
[12:32] | You know, you could stand to give your bushel | 你也可以时不时梳洗一下 |
[12:34] | a brushing now and then. | 你的小胡子 |
[12:35] | Hey, Bob, when you scratch your mustache, | 鲍勃 你刮八字须时 |
[12:37] | does your leg bounce? | 腿会抖吗 |
[12:38] | What is that, some kinda reflex? | 那是某种反射吗 |
[12:40] | That doesn’t happen to me… or anybody. | 我或其他人都不会那样 |
[12:42] | Hey, what do you do with the hairs | 你怎么处理 |
[12:43] | that fall out of your mustache? | 剪下来的八字须 |
[12:45] | Do you put ’em in a little velvet sack? | 把它们放在天鹅绒小口袋里吗 |
[12:48] | Okay, Teddy, let’s have a mustache talk time-out. | 好吧 泰迪 我们暂停聊八字须 |
[12:50] | Okay, but real quick, time in. | 好吧 但很快 继续吧 |
[12:52] | – I -I called time out. – Yeah, and I called time in. | -我叫暂停了 -是的 我叫了继续 |
[12:54] | – We each get three. – What? | -我们各有三次机会 -什么 |
[12:56] | Hey, before I forget, do you do anything special | 在我忘记前 请问你在泡澡时 |
[12:58] | in the bathtub to pamper your mustache? | 会特殊护理你的八字须吗 |
[13:00] | I have to go… away from here. | 我必须…离开这里 |
[13:02] | – Bye. – So this is your second time-out? | -再见 -这是你第二次叫暂停吗 |
[13:04] | Or we’re on your first? | 或还是你的第一次暂停 |
[13:06] | Mickey. How’s the surf? Up? | 米基 冲浪怎么样 开心吗 |
[13:08] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[13:09] | Yeah, just out here doing some boarding, boogie-style. | 我只是出来拿着冲浪板 冲浪人风格 |
[13:13] | Aren’t you supposed to be working? | 你不是该在工作吗 |
[13:14] | Also what’s with the bag? | 还有 这个垃圾袋是怎么回事 |
[13:15] | Oh, this? It’s all my boogie gear. | 这个吗 全是我的冲浪装备 |
[13:18] | Looks like trash. | 看起来像是垃圾 |
[13:19] | Well, that’s ’cause you don’t know much | 那是因为你不太懂 |
[13:20] | about the boogie lifestyle. | 冲浪人的生活方式 |
[13:22] | Wait a minute– did Mr. Fischoeder send you | 等等 费舍奥德先生派你 |
[13:24] | to trash the beach at the last minute, | 在最后一刻把垃圾倒在沙滩上吗 |
[13:26] | so he wouldn’t have to give us the three-quarter Willy Wonka? | 这样他就不必让我们玩四分之三的威利旺卡嘉年华吗 |
[13:29] | He did, didn’t he, Mickey? | 他派你来的 对吗 米基 |
[13:31] | – Didn’t he? – How’d you know? | -对吗 -你怎么知道的 |
[13:33] | Was it the whole “Darting away when you saw me” thing? | 是因为你一看见我 我就迅速躲起来了吗 |
[13:35] | I knew that looked suspicious. | 我就知道那看起来太可疑 |
[13:37] | I’ve always been terrible at darting. You mad? | 我一直都不擅长躲藏 你生气了吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I’m mad. What was the plan? Spill it. | 是的 我很生气 计划是什么 快说 |
[13:41] | After the photographer takes her pictures, | 摄影师拍完照片后 |
[13:43] | I’m supposed to wait for the signal, | 我需要等待讯号 |
[13:45] | then spread trash on the beach. | 然后把垃圾撒到沙滩上 |
[13:46] | What’s the signal? | 什么讯号 |
[13:47] | Felix is gonna shriek like a scared peacock. | 费力克斯会像只受惊的孔雀一样尖叫 |
[13:49] | It’s the only animal sound he knows. | 这是他唯一知道的动物 |
[13:52] | So unfair! | 太不公平了 |
[13:53] | I know, poor guy. | 我知道 可怜的家伙 |
[13:54] | I should teach him how to moo– oh, or oink. | 我该教他如何学牛或学猪叫 |
[13:56] | Anyway, let’s never lie to each other again. | 总之 我们别再相互欺骗 |
[13:58] | But, don’t tell anybody we talked, okay? | 但别把我们的对话告诉任何人 好吗 |
[14:01] | – Bob. Bob. – Yeah? | -鲍勃 鲍勃 -什么事 |
[14:02] | Mind if I bring up a ticklish subject? | 介意我提一个棘手[痒痒]的问题吗 |
[14:04] | Your mustache. Get it? | 你的八字须 懂吗 |
[14:06] | ‘Cause it tickles? | 因为胡子令人发痒 |
[14:07] | But, seriously, I’m looking at you | 但说真的 我看着你 |
[14:08] | and I’m seeing a dry mustache. | 看到的是蓬干巴巴的八字须 |
[14:10] | A real lip loofah. | 唇上的一从丝瓜络 |
[14:11] | I can’t do this anymore, Teddy. | 我再也受不了了 泰迪 |
[14:13] | I can’t talk about this anymore. | 我不能再聊这个话题 |
[14:14] | – Bob… – No, Linda, it’s too much. | -鲍勃 -不 琳达 这太过分了 |
[14:16] | This is too much. I-It’s fine that you have a mustache. | 这太过分了 你可以有八字须 |
[14:19] | But we have to talk about other things, Teddy. | 但我们必须聊点别的 泰迪 |
[14:21] | There’s a whole world out there. | 有那么多事可以聊 |
[14:22] | Oh, you know what I think this is? You’re jealous. | 你知道我怎么看吗 你妒忌了 |
[14:25] | Suddenly you’re not the only mustache guy. | 你突然不是唯一留八字须的人了 |
[14:27] | I’m not jealous! | 我不妒忌 |
[14:28] | There’s a hot new mustache on the scene, | 出现了一个新留八字须的人 |
[14:30] | and Bob can’t stand it! | 鲍勃受不了了 |
[14:31] | Huh, Bob? You can’t stand it! | 对吗 鲍勃 你无法忍受 |
[14:33] | ‘Cause I got one of these now. | 因为我现在留八字须了 |
[14:35] | – That’s ridiculous, Teddy! – Oh, is it?! | -这太荒谬了 泰迪 -是吗 |
[14:37] | Calm down, both of ya. You’re acting like babies. | 你俩冷静点 你们像小学生一样 |
[14:39] | – Hairy babies. – Fine. | -还是长胡子的小学生 -行吧 |
[14:41] | Bring me my bill and I will be on my way. | 把账单给我 我该走了 |
[14:45] | Tangle. | 刮伤了 |
[14:46] | So I had to touch garbage and I got sand on my leg, | 我不仅摸了垃圾 腿还沾上了沙子 |
[14:49] | and it was all for nothing? | 这一切毫无回报吗 |
[14:51] | I got sand on my leg, too. | 我腿上也有沙子 |
[14:52] | At least tell me there will be foot-long taco dogs! | 至少告诉我会有一英尺长玉米卷热狗吧 |
[14:54] | I promised the seagull. | 我都答应海鸥了 |
[14:56] | Look, I’m sorry. It’s stupid Fischoeder. | 听着 我很抱歉 都怪费舍奥德 |
[14:59] | But, hey, the beach is cleaner, | 但至少沙滩干净多了 |
[15:00] | which is the whole reason we came here today, so yay? | 这不正是我们今天来的原因吗 所以行吧 |
[15:04] | And it’s not a big deal, but I cleaned the most. | 虽然我清理得最多 但不是什么大问题 |
[15:06] | Not that that makes me a better person or anything. | 这并不能让我成为更好的人 |
[15:08] | I wasn’t even thinking about that. | 我甚至根本没这么想过 |
[15:09] | Hey, look at that. | 看那个 |
[15:11] | Poor little thing’s living out of a foot-long | 可怜的小家伙住在一英尺长 |
[15:12] | taco dog dippin’ sauce cup. | 玉米卷热狗的蘸料杯里 |
[15:14] | We never thought about the dark side of the dog. | 我们从未想过热狗的黑暗面 |
[15:16] | He must’ve gotten confused at shell-changing time. | 它一定是在换壳的时候糊涂了 |
[15:18] | This beach is usually so covered in garbage | 这片海滩通常被垃圾覆盖 |
[15:20] | he doesn’t know what’s a shell and what’s not. | 它不知道怎样分辨贝壳 |
[15:21] | This is most I’ve ever been disappointed in dipping sauce. | 这是我对蘸酱最失望的一次 |
[15:24] | He’s never gonna be able to get a hermit crab job | 它永远都不可能找到寄居蟹工作 |
[15:27] | or a hermit crab date. Not looking like that. | 或是寄居蟹伴侣 这副样子没门 |
[15:29] | See? This is why we clean the beach. | 瞧 这就是我们清洁沙滩的原因 |
[15:31] | So this guy can find his soul mate. | 好让这家伙找到它的灵魂伴侣 |
[15:32] | Wait. That’s it. | 等等 没错 |
[15:34] | What? We do The Bachelor, but for crabs? | 什么 我们办个《单身汉》 但是为了螃蟹 |
[15:35] | And we make this right? | 我们能弥补吗 |
[15:36] | Oh, my God, yes! | 天呐 当然 |
[15:38] | No, this little guy’s gonna get us | 不 这个小家伙会让我们 |
[15:39] | all the way to the three-quarter Wonka. | 直通四分之三的旺卡嘉年华 |
[15:42] | Tammy, I need your phone. | 苔米 我需要你的手机 |
[15:43] | Do you want a three-quarter Wonka day or not? | 你还想不想要四分之三旺卡日了 |
[15:46] | Hey, crab, say cheese. | 螃蟹 说芝士 |
[15:48] | But not “Chunky cheese dipping sauce.” | 但不是”厚芝士蘸酱” |
[15:50] | Because you’re probably sensitive about that. | 因为你可能对此很敏感 |
[15:55] | Okay, little garbage crab, you’re our golden ticket. | 好了 小垃圾螃蟹 你现是我们的黄金门票 |
[15:57] | How do you find a crab’s best angle? | 怎样才能找到螃蟹的最好角度 |
[15:59] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[16:01] | That one’s cute, use that one. | 那张可爱 用那张 |
[16:03] | But you’re in the– Good enough. | 但你在… 行吧 |
[16:05] | Looks like Fischoeder’s special guest is here. | 看来费舍奥德的特邀嘉宾来了 |
[16:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:09] | Here you go. Hope you like food. | 拿去 希望你喜欢食物 |
[16:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:12] | Lin, did you just say, “I hope you like food”? | 琳 你刚刚是说”希望你喜欢食物”吗 |
[16:15] | What? I try stuff out. | 怎么了 我愿意尝试 |
[16:16] | – Oh, no. – I’m shaving it! | -不 -我要剃了 |
[16:18] | I’m shaving it off! | 我要把它剃掉 |
[16:19] | Teddy, what are you talking about? | 泰迪 你在说什么 |
[16:21] | I’m shaving off the mustache. | 我要把八字须剃掉 |
[16:22] | It’s a hairy curse. | 这是个胡子诅咒 |
[16:23] | – It’s tearing us apart. – Teddy, stop! | -这离间了我们 -泰迪 停下 |
[16:25] | Don’t do that. I mean, do it if you want. | 别这么做 我是说 你要愿意也行 |
[16:28] | Just not in our restaurant. | 但别在我们餐厅 |
[16:29] | I could, put a bus tub underneath to catch the hairs. | 我能在下面放个洗碗盆接胡须 |
[16:32] | Linda, no, don’t encourage him. | 琳达 不 别鼓励他 |
[16:34] | Get the bus tub, Linda. I’m gonna do it. | 拿洗碗盆来 琳达 我就要开始了 |
[16:36] | Hello, sir. How are you? | 你好 先生 你好吗 |
[16:37] | Sorry about this, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[16:39] | We’re best friends. We’re going through a thing. | 我们是最好的朋友 我们正在经历一些事 |
[16:40] | Friends having mustache troubles, you know. | 朋友间的八字须矛盾 |
[16:42] | It’s not mustache troubles. Teddy, stop! | 这不是八字须矛盾 泰迪 停下 |
[16:44] | Do you want to know why I grew this thing? | 你想知道我为什么留这个吗 |
[16:46] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[16:47] | Because I thought we could bond over it. | 因为我觉得我们可以因此变得亲密 |
[16:49] | And I thought we could use a little bonding right about now, | 而且我觉得我们需要这种羁绊 |
[16:51] | considering what happened. | 考虑到目前发生的事情 |
[16:53] | What? Wh-What happened? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[16:54] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我甚至不知道你在说什么 |
[16:55] | Remember a few weeks ago when I told you | 记得几周前 我告诉你 |
[16:57] | the “It Takes Gouda to Make a Thing Go Rye” Burger | “豪达为所欲麦”汉堡 |
[17:00] | – wasn’t my favorite? – I don’t really remember. | -不是我的最爱吗 -我不太记得了 |
[17:02] | Oh, sure you do. After that you got all quiet. | 你当然记得 你听到后一言不发 |
[17:05] | Short one-word responses. | 回答我都只用一个词 |
[17:07] | I missed us. I needed to do something. | 我怀念之前的我们 我需要做点什么 |
[17:09] | Teddy, I wasn’t mad. | 泰迪 我没有生气 |
[17:10] | I think I might not have even been listening to you. | 我觉得我可能根本没在听你说话 |
[17:12] | Teddy, give me the clippers. | 泰迪 把剃须刀给我 |
[17:15] | No. This thing’s got to go right now. | 不 这件事必须现在处理好 |
[17:17] | I brought it into this world, and I can take it out. | 我把它带到这个世界 我也可以把它去除 |
[17:19] | No, Teddy, keep it. It looks… great. | 不 泰迪 留下它 它看上去…很棒 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry I was annoyed that you were talking about it. | 很抱歉 我恼怒是因为你谈论它 |
[17:25] | And constantly combing it. | 还不停得梳理 |
[17:26] | And constantly going into the bathroom | 还不停得跑去洗手间 |
[17:28] | to play with it so, so many times. | 那么频繁得弄它 |
[17:31] | Well, if you weren’t mad at me about the Burger of the Day, | 如果你不是为今日推荐汉堡生我的气 |
[17:34] | truth is, I don’t really want this thing. | 事实上 我并不想要这玩意 |
[17:36] | It’s itchy, and I don’t think it really suits my face. | 它很痒 而且我觉得跟我的脸不搭 |
[17:38] | Right? Am I right, sir? | 对吗 我说得对吗 先生 |
[17:40] | I-I can’t tell. Hold your finger up? | 我不清楚 举起你的手指 |
[17:42] | – See? – Yeah. Maybe no mustache. | -瞧 -是的 或许不要八字须 |
[17:44] | It’s coming off. | 要剃掉了 |
[17:45] | Fine, but maybe not here, please? | 行吧 但能别在这里吗 |
[17:47] | Okay, okay. I’ll do it at home. | 好吧 好吧 我回家剃 |
[17:48] | Anyone want to give it a touch before it’s gone? | 有人想在它离开之前摸一下吗 |
[17:50] | – Bob? – Bob, touch it. | -鲍勃 -鲍勃 摸摸它 |
[17:52] | Touch his mustache. | 摸他的八字须 |
[17:54] | Oh, okay, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[17:57] | It’s really silky. | 很丝滑 |
[17:59] | Hey, Bob, I want you to have this. | 鲍勃 我想把这个给你 |
[18:00] | Oh. Thank you, Teddy. | 谢谢 泰迪 |
[18:02] | And just pay me whatever you think is fair. | 你觉得它值多少钱就给我多少好了 |
[18:04] | It doesn’t have to be the full 75. | 不一定非要给我75块钱 |
[18:05] | I don’t want to pay anything for it. | 我一分钱都不想花 |
[18:07] | What a shot. | 风景真好 |
[18:08] | You can barely see the seagull poop on the railings. | 栏杆上连海鸥便便都没有 |
[18:11] | – Yeah, it’s your best angle. – It really is. | -对 这里是最好的角度 -确实是 |
[18:13] | Mr. Fischoeder? | 费舍奥德先生 |
[18:14] | Oh, hello, Mr. Little Girl. | 你好啊 小姑娘先生 |
[18:16] | Well, we cleaned the whole beach. | 我们把整个海滩都捡干净了 |
[18:18] | So, I guess you owe us a free day at the park. | 可以让我们免费去公园玩一天了吧 |
[18:20] | I’ll need to check your work. | 我需要去检查一下 |
[18:22] | I have a feeling you missed some spots. | 我感觉你们一定漏掉了什么地方 |
[18:23] | Oh, are you talking about Mickey and his secret trash stash? | 你说的是米基还有他那个神秘垃圾存货吗 |
[18:27] | “Trash stash”? | “垃圾存货” |
[18:28] | – Whatever could you mean? – Over there. | -你到底是什么意思 -看那边 |
[18:30] | All I see is a shy boogie-boarder darting behind a pole. | 我看到的是一个害羞的冲浪人在柱子后面跳跃 |
[18:34] | Sonya, what do you think? Do we have what we need? | 索尼娅 我们拍到需要的东西了吗 |
[18:36] | – Are we pamphlet-ready? – I’d say so. | -我们的小册子准备好了吗 -我觉得好了 |
[18:38] | Then, Felix? Peacock? | 费力克斯 孔雀 |
[18:43] | Oh, no, look at that. | 不 你看啊 |
[18:45] | Well, you know what they say. | 你知道人们怎么说吗 |
[18:47] | Trashy beach, prize out of reach. | 垃圾堆满海滩 奖品遥不可攀 |
[18:49] | – First of all, fun rhyme. – Thank you, I know. | -首先 韵脚压的不错 -谢谢 我知道 |
[18:52] | Second of all, looks like you got a real nice picture there. | 第二 看来你拍到了很好的照片 |
[18:54] | But so did I. | 但是我也拍到了 |
[18:56] | And if you don’t stick to our deal, | 如果你不遵守约定 |
[18:57] | the world’s gonna see this. | 全世界都会看到这张照片 |
[18:59] | A selfie of a heavily made-up teen? | 一个浓妆少女的自拍 |
[19:02] | No, the hermit crab behind her? | 不 是她后面的寄居蟹 |
[19:04] | With the Wonder Wharf-branded foot-long taco dog | 你看它把什么当成自己的壳了 |
[19:06] | cheesy chunk dipping sauce container for a shell. | 奇幻码头里一英尺长玉米卷热狗的干酪蘸酱盒 |
[19:09] | Yeah. I’m gonna crop out Tammy, | 对 我要告诉苔米 |
[19:11] | and I’m gonna put this picture on all the social media | 还要把这张照片发到所有 |
[19:13] | I can figure out how to get on. | 我能登上的社交媒体 |
[19:14] | And people are gonna get real crabby about it. | 人们看到了一定会非常愤怒 |
[19:17] | People get really upset about sad animals who live in trash. | 人们看到可怜的小动物住在垃圾里会很难过 |
[19:20] | Especially if they’re cute. | 尤其是可爱的小动物 |
[19:22] | How cute is that crab? Let me see it again? | 再让我看看那只螃蟹有多可爱 |
[19:24] | Ooh, he’s pretty cute. | 真的好可爱 |
[19:25] | Well, that’s some terrific blackmail, young lady. | 真是非常精彩的勒索 年轻的女士 |
[19:28] | – I know. – I have no choice but to act. | -我知道 -我别无选择 只有行动 |
[19:30] | – Good. – I mean, a thing like this could be bad for my bottom line. | -太好了 -这种事威胁到了我的底线 |
[19:32] | Your butt crack? Oh! Got it. | 你的屁股缝吗 我知道了 |
[19:34] | But shutting down the wharf for a whole day, | 但是关闭码头一整天 |
[19:36] | so you and your buddies can get your jollies | 让你的朋友们去里面尽情玩乐 |
[19:38] | eating my lollies, that costs a lot, too. | 吃着我的棒棒糖 成本也很高 |
[19:41] | – It does. – Okay, fine. | -确实 -好吧 |
[19:43] | Starting today, I’m going to pay my carnie folk to clean the beach. | 从今天起 我会付钱给嘉年华的员工清扫海滩 |
[19:47] | Yeah, you will. Wait, what? | 对 你肯定会 等等 什么 |
[19:49] | If your sad crab goes viral, I’ll just say we jumped | 如果可怜的螃蟹在网络上爆火 |
[19:52] | into action the moment we became aware of the situation, | 我就说我们在意识到情况后立刻采取了行动 |
[19:54] | and just look at our carnies clean. | 你看我们的乐园多么干净 |
[19:57] | With such gusto. | 还非常热情 |
[19:58] | – But… – Felix, would you be a plucky peacock, | -但是 -费力克斯 你再用孔雀语 |
[20:00] | and tell Mickey to clean up the trash he just threw? | 告诉米基把刚才扔的垃圾都收拾干净 |
[20:06] | He’ll figure it out. | 他会明白的 |
[20:07] | No, it’s not like that. It’s like this. | 不是那样 是这样 |
[20:11] | At least Mr. Fischoeder gave us foot-long taco dogs. | 至少费舍奥德给我我们一英尺长的玉米卷热狗 |
[20:14] | Yep, this thing’s filling a foot-long hole in my heart. | 这玩意儿填补了我心里一英尺长的空洞 |
[20:17] | Even though these are the 10-inch long rejects. | 尽管这些是10英寸长的废品 |
[20:19] | I should’ve negotiated. | 我应该去协商的 |
[20:20] | We could, like, own a roller coaster right now. | 那样我们现在就能拥有过山车了 |
[20:23] | I would take it, like, everywhere. | 那我要随时随地坐过山车 |
[20:25] | I blew it. No three-quarters Wonka. | 我搞砸了 没有四分之三的旺卡嘉年华了 |
[20:28] | Not even a wee Wonk. | 一点点都没有了 |
[20:29] | Louise, in your sort-of-selfish, | 露易丝 在你有点自私 |
[20:31] | sort-of-thoughtful, mostly-selfish way, | 有点周到 大部分是自私的方法里 |
[20:33] | you did a really good thing today. | 你今天做了件很好的事情 |
[20:35] | That beach is gonna be clean from now on. | 从现在开始 那片海滩就是干净的了 |
[20:37] | I mean, maybe not totally clean. | 或许不是完全干净 |
[20:38] | Mickey doesn’t seem to be very good at picking up trash. | 米基看上去并不是很擅长捡垃圾 |
[20:44] | But maybe now there won’t be any more crabs | 但是从今以后 海滩上的螃蟹 |
[20:45] | like Saucy on the beach. | 不会像小酱那样了 |
[20:47] | Saucy? You named it? | 小酱 你还给它取了名字 |
[20:48] | Zeke did. I think they’re pen pals now. | 齐克取的 他们现在应该是笔友了 |
[20:50] | – Well, thanks, Tina. – No problem. | -谢谢你 蒂娜 -客气什么 |
[20:52] | Hey, Gene, what happened to your seagull stalker? | 吉恩 一直跟踪你的海鸥去哪了 |
[20:54] | I think he forgot about me. Too bad for him. | 它好像是忘了我了 它好惨 |
[20:56] | I would’ve let him have a little bit of dog. | 我本来想给它吃一点热狗的 |
[20:59] | Drive! Drive! | 开车 快开车 |
[21:01] | * Mustache * | *八字须* |
[21:02] | * Mustache love * | *八字须的爱* |
[21:05] | * – Got to have that love – Got to have that * | *-一定要有这种爱 -一定要有这种爱* |
[21:07] | * Mustache Mustache love * | *八字须的爱* |
[21:09] | * Mustache * | *八字须* |
[21:10] | * – Mustache love – Mustache * | *-八字须的爱 -八字须* |
[21:13] | * Got to have that love * | *一定要有这种爱* |
[21:15] | * Mustache love * | *八字须的爱* |
[21:17] | * – Wax our love – Smooth * | *-为爱打蜡 -光滑* |
[21:19] | * – Trim our love – Trim it up * | *-修剪我们的爱 -修剪* |
[21:21] | * Twirl our love ’cause it’s * | *捻弄我们的爱 因而它是* |
[21:23] | * – Mustache love – Mustache love * | *-八字须的爱 -八字须的爱* |
[21:25] | * – Mustache – Mustache * | *-八字须 -八字须* |
[21:26] | * – Mustache love – Yeah * | *-八字须的爱 -没错* |
[21:29] | * – Got to have that love – Got to have it * | *-一定要有这种爱 -一定要有* |
[21:31] | * – Mustache love – Mustache love, mustache. * | *-八字须的爱 -八字须的爱 八字须* |