Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 螨虫受死 除虫害公司
[00:20] Okay, great. 太好了
[00:21] I’ll see you soon. 一会见
[00:22] Bye. Good news, everybody, 再见 好消息 各位
[00:24] the guy still has the sink and it’s a really good price. 那人的水槽还没卖出去 价格也很好
[00:27] I’m gonna go check it out, 我要去看看
[00:28] and unless something is terribly wrong with it, 只要没大问题
[00:30] we’ll have a new, 餐馆就将拥有
[00:31] slightly used kitchen sink for the restaurant. 只有轻微使用痕迹的厨房新水槽了
[00:33] All right! 好耶
[00:35] This is all happening so fast. 这一切都发生得太快了
[00:36] Yeah, if you told me I was gonna wake up today 是啊 你要是跟我说今天一觉醒来
[00:38] and we were getting new sink, 我们家就有了新水槽
[00:39] I would have been all, “What?” 我肯定难以相信
[00:41] I know. It’s very exciting. 是啊 太让人激动了
[00:43] It’s deeper than the one we have now, 新的比我们现在这个深
[00:44] and it’s got rounded corners, 而且是圆角
[00:46] – so it’s easier to clean. – Like me. -所以更方便清洗 -和我一样
[00:48] It’s basically the sink I’ve wanted my whole life. 简直就是我的梦中情”槽”
[00:50] Dream big, Dad. 要敢于做梦 老爸
[00:51] The only problem is I don’t think it will fit in the back 唯一的问题是我觉得它塞不进后座
[00:53] of our car unless I rip out the back seat, 除非我把后排座位拆掉
[00:56] which wouldn’t be great, 但那可不太好
[00:57] because that’s, where the kids go. 因为那里是孩子们的位置
[00:59] We can ride on the roof, Teen Wolf style. 我们可以坐车顶 就像《少年狼》里那样
[01:01] – Hey, everyone. – Hey, Teddy. -大家好 -泰迪来啦
[01:03] – Hello. – Hi. Hey, you. -你好 -好啊
[01:04] I mean, maybe I can just cram it in there? 说不定我可以塞进去
[01:06] What needs cramming? 有什么需要塞的吗
[01:07] Bob’s getting us a new sink for the kitchen today. 鲍勃今天要搞一个新的厨房水槽回来
[01:09] He’s gonna buy it from a guy in,– 卖家在…
[01:11] – Where is he, Bob? – Bridgehurst. -在哪来着 鲍勃 -布里奇赫斯特
[01:13] It’s a– It’s a couple hours away. 两小时车程
[01:14] Right. But he’s not sure it’ll fit in our car. 对 但他不确定车里能不能装得下
[01:16] Or if our car can drive for two hours. 以及我们的车能不能撑两个小时
[01:18] Oh! Oh, my God. Bob. 天啊 鲍勃
[01:20] – What. – This is your lucky day! -怎么了 -你今天太幸运了
[01:21] I’m driving through Bridgehurst to do a job 我要开车经过布里奇赫斯特
[01:23] for Mr. Fischoeder today. 为费舍奥德先生办件事
[01:25] He sold that giant ventriloquist dummy head 他把游乐园的那个巨型腹语人偶假头
[01:27] from the old funhouse to a guy 卖给了一个
[01:29] who wants to use it for his mini golf course. 经营迷你高尔夫球场的人
[01:31] Oh, I remember that big dummy. 我记得那个大头
[01:33] Didn’t he have a name? 他没有名字吗
[01:34] – Big Dummy. – It’s a beautiful name. -就叫大头 -名字不错
[01:36] Anyway, I just loaded it onto a flatbed trailer 总之 我刚把它从费舍奥德那儿
[01:38] at Fischoeder’s and I’m gonna drive it out 装到平板拖车上 现在要送到
[01:40] to the golf course guy. 高尔夫球场老板那儿去
[01:41] He’s just one town over from Bridgehurst. 他的住处和布里奇赫斯特只隔了一个镇
[01:43] So you can come with me 所以你可以和我一起去
[01:44] and throw your sink in the back of my truck. 把水槽扔在我的卡车后备箱
[01:46] We can catch up. Talk. 我们可以叙旧聊天
[01:48] I haven’t seen you since yesterday. 我已经一天没看见你了
[01:50] Oh, Teddy, that’s so nice of you, 谢谢你的善意 泰迪
[01:51] but, I’m… I’m good. Thanks. 但不用了 多谢
[01:53] What are you talking about, Bob? 你在说什么呢 鲍勃
[01:54] Teddy’s got a truck, you’ve got a giant sink. 泰迪有卡车 你有个巨型水槽
[01:57] This is perfect. 多完美
[01:58] I mean, Linda, I don’t want to impose on Teddy. 琳达 我不想泰迪勉为其难
[02:01] Impose. Listen to this guy. 勉为其难 听听这用词
[02:03] – I know. Mr. Fancy Words. – Nerd. -是啊 掉书袋先生 -书呆子
[02:06] Lin, can I talk to you in the kitchen, please? 琳 跟我来厨房说句话
[02:09] I don’t want to spend two hours in a car with Teddy. 我不想和泰迪在车上共度两小时
[02:11] I mean, I don’t want to spend two hours in a car with anyone. 应该说我不想和任何人在车上共度两小时
[02:13] And with Teddy, it’s just so much talking. 而泰迪 他话太多了
[02:16] Come on, Bobby. Take the ride. 别这样 鲍鲍 搭个车嘛
[02:18] We both know Teddy could use the company. 我们都知道泰迪需要陪伴
[02:20] – He’s a lonely guy. – Okay, fine. -他是个孤独的家伙 -好吧
[02:23] But I’m bringing a book. 但我要带本书
[02:25] You know we don’t have books. 你知道我们没有书
[02:26] So you’re sure Big Dummy never comes to life? 你确定大头从没复活过吗
[02:29] I mean, pretty sure. 挺确定的
[02:30] Even at night, when we’re all asleep? 晚上我们都睡着的时候 也没有吗
[02:32] I don’t think so. 我觉得没有
[02:33] What if he gets hungry? 他要是饿了怎么办
[02:34] I assume he eats children? 他应该要吃小孩吧
[02:36] Y-You guys are freaking me out. 你们吓着我了
[02:37] Not all giant ventriloquist heads eat children, okay? 不是所有巨型腹语人偶假头都吃小孩 好吧
[02:40] – This one does not. – Guess what, Teddy? -这个就不吃 -你猜怎么着 泰迪
[02:42] You and Bob are hitting the road together. 你和鲍勃要一起上路啦
[02:44] – We are? – Yup. -真的吗 -真的
[02:46] Yes! Yes! Yes! 好啊 好啊 太好了
[02:48] Oh, this is gonna be great, Bob. 一定会很棒 鲍勃
[02:50] We’re going for a joyride. 我们要去兜风了
[02:51] I don’t think that’s the right term. 我觉得用这个词不太合适
[02:52] * Joyride, take it easy. * *兜兜风 放轻松*
[02:55] Boy ride. 兄弟行
[02:57] – Ooh, boy ride – Oh, my God. -兄弟行 -天啊
[02:59] But, Teddy, 不过 泰迪
[03:00] we should try and get back as quickly as possible 我们得快去快回
[03:02] so I can get to work in the restaurant. 我还得回餐厅干活
[03:04] Oh, relax, Bob. We’ll be fine. 别担心 鲍勃 我们能搞定
[03:06] – Take all day. – Yup. Great. -去一整天都没关系 -好 好极了
[03:08] Yeah, see the sights. 是啊 看看风景
[03:09] Try taking the road less traveled. 试试没什么人走的路
[03:10] Get your groove back. 找回昔日光辉
[03:11] Thanks, everyone. 谢了 各位
[03:13] Meet me out front in 15 minutes, Bob, 15分钟后前门见 鲍勃
[03:15] – ready for fun. – Oh, your face! -准备好去玩吧 -你的脸
[03:18] I’m just so excited. 我就是太激动了
[03:20] Is something wrong with this door? 这门有什么问题吗
[03:22] No, no, it’s me. 不 是我的问题
[03:26] That’s not gonna haunt my dreams. 噩梦预定了
[03:28] I hope it does haunt mine. 我倒希望它出现在我梦里
[03:30] – Mom, take my picture with it. – No. -妈 给我和它拍张照 -不要
[03:32] I don’t want that picture in our family. 我不想让这种照片出现在家里
[03:34] Is the mini golf course using it 迷你高尔夫场是要用它吓人
[03:35] to scare people into not golfing? 让大家别打高尔夫吗
[03:38] Mini golf already scares me. 迷你高尔夫场本身就够吓人了
[03:39] I don’t like things that are “Mini.” 我不喜欢”迷你”的东西
[03:41] You ready, Bob? 准备好了吗 鲍勃
[03:41] – Yup. All set. – Can you drive a stick? -好了 万事俱备 -你会开手动挡的车吗
[03:44] Don’t worry, I can. 别担心 我会
[03:45] Well, it’s an automatic, but whatever. 这车是自动挡的 不过无所谓
[03:47] Bye, guys. Have a nice boy ride. 再见 两位 祝你们兄弟行愉快
[03:50] Boy ride! Boy ride! Boy ride! 兄弟行 兄弟行 兄弟行
[03:52] See you all very, very soon, I hope. 希望能马上见到你们
[03:54] Bye, everyone. Don’t worry. 再见 各位 别担心
[03:55] I’ll bring him back in one piece. 我会把他完好无损地带回来
[03:59] Oh, you know what it was? 你知道吗
[04:00] The car was already started. 车子已经发动了
[04:01] That’s the sound you’re hearin’. 你刚听到的就是发动的声音
[04:02] Well, with Dad gone, this should be a breezy day. 好了 爸出门了 今天会是快乐的一天
[04:05] – I could use it. I’ve had a week. – I heard that. -很好 我这周可受够了 -我听说了
[04:07] So long, Frowny, hello, Clowny. 再见 不高兴先生 你好 没头脑女士
[04:09] Wait, I’m Clowny? 等等 我是没头脑女士
[04:11] You know, you’re just a little more loosey-goosey at work. 你就是工作时比较马虎一点
[04:13] And when you blow your nose it makes a honking sound. 你擤鼻涕时 会发出喇叭声
[04:16] Would you prefer we call you and Dad “Cranky and Skanky?” 还是你更喜欢”暴躁女士和邋遢先生”
[04:19] No, no, Clowny’s better. 还是”没头脑女士”吧
[04:22] So many empty Tupperwares in here. 这里有好多空保鲜盒
[04:25] I’m sitting on one. 我就坐着一个
[04:26] Yeah, I meant to stack those. 对 我本来想叠起来的
[04:28] Hey, if you want, 对了
[04:28] you can find the lids that match the bottoms. 你可以找找它们配套的盖子
[04:30] That’s fun. Make it like a game. 很有趣的 就当是玩游戏了
[04:32] I-I don’t think that’s a fun game. 我不觉得这是个有趣的游戏
[04:34] Hey, Bob, if you need to fart 鲍勃 如果你要放屁
[04:35] like you just did, just tell me. 像刚才那样 可以直接告诉我
[04:37] – I’ll pull over and you can get out. – I didn’t fart. -我会靠边停车 让你下去放 -我没放屁
[04:39] There’s no reason we both have to suffer, right? 我们没必要一起受苦 对吧
[04:41] Teddy, I did not fart. 泰迪 我没放屁
[04:42] – I’ll find a safe spot to pull over. – Teddy… -我会找个安全的地方停车 -泰迪
[04:44] You get out. You rip a fart. 你下车 放屁
[04:46] – You get back in the car. – I didn’t fart! -再回车上 -我没放屁
[04:48] That was either you, or the truck smells like that. 要不就是你放了 要不就是你卡车有屁味
[04:51] – I didn’t fart. – Forget about it. -我没放屁 -当我没说
[04:53] So, what do you want to talk about? Sports? 你想聊些什么 体育运动
[04:55] Deep stuff? Love? 还是更深刻的话题 爱情
[04:57] – Heartbreak? – No. -心碎往事 -不想
[04:58] New beginnings? 新开始
[04:59] Favorite tools? 你最喜欢的工具
[05:01] Funny Internet videos? 有趣的网络视频
[05:02] Hey, Bob, do me a favor and hold that window shut. 鲍勃 帮我按紧窗户
[05:05] Sometimes it starts whistling when I get up around 50. 有时我加速到50码 它就开始呼呼响
[05:07] Do I have to hold this the whole trip? 我得按一路吗
[05:09] No. Just while we’re going faster than 50. 不 时速超过50码才用
[05:11] Anyway. 言归正传
[05:12] Do you wear socks when you sleep? 你睡觉穿袜子吗
[05:14] No. 不穿
[05:15] I’m thinking about trying one on and one off. 我打算试试穿一只袜子睡
[05:17] Hear me out. It all started when I was a kid. 听我说完 这要从我小时候说起
[05:19] I lost one of my socks. 我弄丢了一只袜子
[05:21] But that was just the beginning. 不过这只是开始
[05:22] Oh, my God. – 天啊
[05:24] Whoops. That one was me. 哎呀 这次是我
[05:29] So, long story short, 所以长话短说
[05:31] my butt is apparently lopsided, 我的屁股两边不对称
[05:33] and that’s why I had to return the pants. 所以我只能把裤子退回去
[05:35] This is great, Bob? 很棒吧 鲍勃
[05:36] Two friends on the open road, 好哥俩开着车
[05:38] seeing the world together with all of its mysteries. 一起去看这神奇的世界
[05:41] – Right? – I mean, we’re just running an errand. -对吧 -我们只是在跑腿
[05:43] He’s a lonely guy. 他是个孤独的家伙
[05:45] Boy ride! Boy ride! Boy ride! 兄弟行 兄弟行 兄弟行
[05:48] I mean, yeah, this is, this is definitely great, Teddy. 确实 确实很棒 泰迪
[05:52] Wait, why are you exiting? 等等 你干嘛要出高速
[05:54] – I figure we can grab lunch. – Lunch? -我想说去吃个午饭 -午饭
[05:55] – Isn’t it a little early? – Maybe a little, -不会太早了吗 -可能是有点
[05:57] but this gas station up here has the best hot dogs. 但这儿的加油站有最好吃的热狗
[06:00] I drive this way all the time. 我都是这样开车的
[06:02] I make a lot of hot dog stops, and these are top-notch. 会一直停车买热狗 其中这家的最好
[06:05] maybe it’s ’cause they got the rollers 也许是因为他家有旋转烤肠机
[06:06] so they turn at just the right speed. 转速刚刚好
[06:08] – Okay. – Cooking stuff. -好吧 -烹饪学问
[06:10] Way above our heads, right, pal? 不是我们的能理解的 对吧
[06:14] Wait. Let me see who’s working right now, Kendall or Phil. 等等 我看看今天谁值班 肯德尔还是菲尔
[06:17] You know the people who work here? 你认识在这儿上班的人吗
[06:19] Of course. Shh, shh. 当然 嘘 嘘
[06:20] Trust me, you do not want to get Kendall. 相信我 你不会想和肯德尔打交道
[06:22] Let’s just say if you drop one mega-sip soda on the floor 如果你打翻一大杯苏打水到地上
[06:25] and you do your best to clean it up, 而且已经尽力打扫干净了
[06:27] you’ll still hear about it for months. 接下来的几个月你都会听到他抱怨
[06:29] Yes! It’s Phil. 太好了 是菲尔
[06:30] High-five! 击掌
[06:36] Here. People ordered some stuff. 给 客人点了一些餐
[06:38] Can you run these out to the couple in the first booth? 你能把这个送到第一桌夫妇那儿吗
[06:40] I suppose I can swing it. 应该可以
[06:41] Wait. How do they want this burger cooked? 等等 他们要求汉堡怎么做了吗
[06:42] I didn’t ask. That’s personal. 我没问 这是私事
[06:44] Go ask, please. 去问一下
[06:45] – Mom, do we have bacon? – Yes, we do. -妈妈 我们有培根吗 -有
[06:47] Good. One cheeseburger, no tomato. 好 一个奶酪汉堡 不要西红柿
[06:49] And a bacon snack for me. 再加一片培根 给我的
[06:50] No bacon for you right now. 现在你不能吃培根
[06:52] Poop. 切
[06:53] – Damn it. – What was that noise? -该死 -什么声音
[06:54] Bus-Tub Jenga. I lost. 碗槽叠叠乐 我输了
[06:56] No more Bus-Tub Jenga, kids. 别再玩碗槽叠叠乐了 孩子们
[06:57] We’re getting a little busy in here. 我们现在有点忙
[06:58] – Bus-Tub Twister? – No. -那碗槽扭扭乐 -不行
[07:01] Oh, boy. 天啊
[07:02] Lot of people. 好多人
[07:03] Yeah, I just, put the hotdogs on the rollers, 只需要把热狗放在机器上
[07:06] press the on switch, and voila 按下开关 大功告成
[07:08] There’s got to be more to it. 肯定有什么秘诀
[07:10] He’s being modest. 他太谦虚了
[07:11] So, what do we owe you for the hot dogs? 热狗多少钱
[07:13] – New nugget, Phil? – Yep. Good eye. -新金块啊 菲尔 -是的 好眼力
[07:15] Almost one gram. 差不多一克呢
[07:16] Phil here pans for gold. 菲尔会淘金
[07:18] Every chance I get. 不放过每一个机会
[07:19] Is there a lot of gold around here? 这里有很多金子吗
[07:21] – You’d be surprised. – In which way? -你会很惊讶的 -怎么说
[07:23] How little. 少得出奇
[07:24] Then I’m not surprised, I guess, because… 那我不惊讶 因为…
[07:26] Yeah, but I don’t do it for the gold. 但我也不是冲着金子去的
[07:28] I do it for the quality time with my lady: Mother Nature. 而是为了亲近我的女神 大地母亲
[07:31] I don’t have a girlfriend. 我没有女友
[07:32] Which is nuts. Look at you. 胡说 看看你
[07:34] Anyway, we should definitely get going. 不说了 我们得走了
[07:36] so please take this money for the hot dogs. 请收下热狗的钱
[07:38] Don’t forget, you’re worthy of love. 请记住 你值得被爱
[07:41] Hey, can you even eat hot dogs? 你能吃热狗吗
[07:42] Why wouldn’t I be able to eat a hot dog? 我为什么不能吃热狗
[07:44] You’re a burger guy. 你是做汉堡的啊
[07:45] Hot dogs and burgers are enemies, right? 热狗和汉堡是对头吧
[07:47] No. I-I think they’re friends. 不是 我 我觉得它们是朋友
[07:48] – Frenemies? – My God, are we stopping again? -亦敌亦友 -天啊 怎么又要停了
[07:51] This place has the cleanest bathrooms for miles. 这儿有方圆几英里最干净的厕所
[07:53] I liked that hot dog, but it did not like me. 我喜欢那儿的热狗 但它不喜欢我
[07:56] – Oh. Terrific. – You sure you don’t need to go? -好极了 -你确信你不用去
[07:58] – No. – No, you’re not sure, or no, you don’t have to go? -不 -是不确定 还是不用去
[08:00] – I don’t have to go! – Okay, relax. -我不用去 -好吧 别激动
[08:03] Can I borrow a couple of bucks? 能借我几块钱吗
[08:05] This place makes you buy something to use the restrooms, 你得在这儿买点东西才能上厕所
[08:07] and I only have twenties. 我身上只有20块
[08:08] So use a twenty. 你就用20呗
[08:09] They don’t like breaking big bills, Bob. 他们不喜欢破整找零钱 鲍勃
[08:11] I don’t want to be Mr. Big Shot “Can you break a twenty?” 我不想像土豪一样去问 “二十能找吗”
[08:16] So, you ladies are in some sort of group, it looks like. 所以几位是什么团体的吗
[08:18] Yeah! We’re the Bon Viv-aunts. 是的 我们是”享乐主姨”
[08:20] We’re all aunts who get together once a month 我们都是阿姨 每月聚一次
[08:23] and do something fun. 做些有趣的事
[08:24] ‘Cause we don’t have kids and can do stuff. 因为我们没有孩子 可以为所欲为
[08:26] And this month your fun thing is coming here? 你们这个月的享乐活动就是来这儿吗
[08:28] No. We’re going go-carting after this. 不 我们吃完饭要去开卡丁车
[08:30] Oh. Well, look over the menu 好的 请看看菜单
[08:32] and one of my professional children 稍后我的一个打工小孩
[08:33] will be right over to take your orders. 会来给你们点单
[08:35] – M’kay? – Okay. -可吗 -可
[08:36] Just so you know, a few more of us may trickle in. 对了 等会儿可能还会有其他人来
[08:39] Oh, great. 太好了
[08:40] The more Bon Viv-aunts, the merrier. 阿姨越多越热闹
[08:42] Kids, follow me. 孩子们 跟我来
[08:43] Family meeting. 开家庭会议了
[08:44] Should we try to get Dad on a Zoom? 要和老爸开视频会议吗
[08:46] Okay, now we’re slammed out there, 现在外面全是客人
[08:47] so we’re gonna get these people fed. 我们的任务是把他们喂饱
[08:49] – Kids, are you listening? – No. Is that bad? -孩子们 在听吗 -没有 不听不行吗
[08:52] Hey, hey, pay attention. 认真听
[08:53] We’re gonna refill waters, collect money, 我们要给客人续水 收银
[08:55] give correct change, and say, “Thank you for coming.” 找零 然后对他们说”谢谢光临”
[08:58] Got it. “Thank you for coming.” I’ll do it better. 懂了 “谢谢光临” 我会说得更好的
[09:00] And we’re gonna push the burger of the day, 我们还要推销”今日汉堡”
[09:02] and we’re gonna ask, “Do you want fries with that?” 并询问客人”是否需要佐薯条”
[09:04] Because that’s what I would do if I was out there. 我接待客人的话就会这么做
[09:06] But I’m back here today, so you got to be me, all right? 但今天我站内厨 所以你们要顶替我 好吗
[09:09] – Costume change! – We’ll do our best. -立马换装 -我们会尽力的
[09:11] Which, as you know, is not great. 但是你也知道 好不到哪去
[09:12] All right, all right. 这样这样
[09:13] Whoever sells the most burgers of the day 谁卖出最多”今日汉堡”
[09:15] and the most fries gets to be… 和最多的薯条就能当选
[09:17] Employee of the Day! 今日最佳员工
[09:19] – Which has a cash prize? – No. -有现金奖励吗 -没有
[09:22] Any prize? 有奖励吗
[09:22] The prize is being the Employee of the Day. 奖励就是成为今日最佳员工
[09:25] Even Bus-Tub Jenga has a prize. 玩碗槽叠叠乐都有奖励
[09:26] Yeah, not having to clean up Bus-Tub Jenga. 对啊 奖励就是不用洗碗槽
[09:29] Okay, fine! Whoever sells the most gets… 行吧 卖得最多的可以
[09:31] a 20-second pull from the soft serve machine, ah? 去冰淇淋机上挤20秒的冰淇淋
[09:35] – Holy… – Really? -天 -真的吗
[09:36] – How about that? – A 20-second pull? -怎么样 -挤20秒
[09:39] – That’s an eternity. – That could fill my whole body. -差不多是一辈子了 -可以填满我的身体
[09:41] Wait, can we do it, like, 等等 我们可以这样吗
[09:42] straight from the nozzle into our mouths? 直接把嘴对着冰淇淋出口
[09:45] No! Too many people have died that way. I assume. 不行 已经太多人死于此了 我猜的
[09:48] That’s why it’s so tantalizing– it’s forbidden. 所以才这么诱人 禁忌的诱惑
[09:50] I- I don’t need to be under the nozzle. 我不需要把嘴放在出口
[09:51] We’re talking about, like, a crap-load of ice cream. 20秒可以接很大一盆冰淇淋了
[09:54] – So I’m in. – Fine. – Me, too. -我同意 -好 -我也是
[09:55] Okay, good. Now, get out there. 好 赶紧去干活吧
[09:57] Leave it all on the field. No mercy. 把招都使出来 别手软
[09:59] Pep talk! Go! 打完气了 冲
[10:01] What is taking him so long? 进去这么久在干嘛
[10:04] Oh, Tupperware! 保鲜盒
[10:05] – Oh, this again? – Come on! -又来是吧 -拜托
[10:10] Hey, Teddy, sorry, but we should really get going. 泰迪 不好意思 我们真的该出发了
[10:13] Okay. Just let me go to the bathroom first. 好 让我先去上个厕所
[10:15] Wait, you haven’t gone to the bathroom yet? 等等 你还没去上厕所
[10:17] I don’t know how to say this in mixed company, Bob, 有女士在我不知道怎么说才得体 鲍勃
[10:20] but it changed its mind a few times. 我的肚子改变心意好几次了
[10:22] It sounds like a fickle pickle. 听起来很善变啊
[10:23] Bob, Bonnie. Bonnie, Bob. 鲍勃 这是邦妮 邦妮 这是鲍勃
[10:25] Bonnie owns the place. 邦妮是这儿的老板
[10:26] That’s her new tow truck. Pretty sweet, huh? 那是她的新拖车 不错吧
[10:28] See the boom on that thing? 看见车上的臂架了吗
[10:30] Give me a break with that winch. 那绞车我都看傻了
[10:31] Yeah, that’s a really… that’s a really great boom. 是啊 那个臂架真的 真的很棒
[10:34] I’m happy with the boom. 我对臂架很满意
[10:35] Speaking of booms, Teddy, do you want to… 说到这个 泰迪 你要不要去
[10:38] Right. Okay, let’s give this a shot. 对 来试试吧
[10:44] So, I might just go wait in the… 那我就去车里
[10:48] Bob’s a small business owner, too! 鲍勃也开了一家小店
[10:50] You- you guys can talk about that. 你们可以聊聊这个
[10:51] – Oh, really? – No, Teddy, don’t do that. -是吗 -别 泰迪 别这样
[10:54] Don’t-don’t call through the bathroom door. 别隔着厕所门叫
[10:56] It’s not necessary. 没必要
[10:58] Oh, Bob, pick out a gum for me. 鲍勃 帮我选包口香糖
[10:59] I-I didn’t buy anything yet. 我还没买东西呢
[11:01] Oh, don’t worry about that, Teddy. 不用了 泰迪
[11:02] This one’s on me. 这次我请你
[11:03] Nope, rules are rules. 不 借用厕所就得买东西
[11:05] Bob, read me the gums they have. 鲍勃 帮我念一下有哪些口香糖
[11:07] I don’t like cinnamon or mint or berry 我不喜欢肉桂味 薄荷味 和浆果味
[11:09] or anything that’s too chewy. 任何太难嚼的都不要
[11:10] I’m gonna go wait in the truck. 我还是去车里等吧
[11:11] Nice to meet you. Bye. 很高兴认识你 再见
[11:12] Bobby! The gum! 鲍鲍 口香糖
[11:15] So, what’s the weirdest thing you ever towed? 你用车拖过 最奇怪的东西是什么
[11:21] Louise, no. Bring it back. 露易丝 拿回来
[11:22] That’s Gene’s cheeseburger well done. 那是吉恩要送的全熟奶酪汉堡
[11:23] Then where’s my no-cheese medium? 那我那份不要奶酪的中号汉堡呢
[11:25] There it is. 在那
[11:26] Tina, bring it back, bring it back. 蒂娜 拿回来 拿回来
[11:28] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:29] Wait, I had a cheeseburger well done? 等等 我有份全熟奶酪汉堡要送吗
[11:31] – Gene! – All these burgers look the same. -吉恩 -这些汉堡看起来都一样
[11:33] Should we make them different shapes? 是不是该做成不同形状呢
[11:34] Is this a good time to get an update 现在是不是个公布赛况的好时机
[11:36] on who’s winning the contest and how it’s me? 关于谁赢了比赛 然后其实是我吗
[11:38] Oh, hold on, let me check. 等一下 我检查一下
[11:39] No! You’re all losing! 不 你们都输了
[11:41] – What?! – But I just sold a burger of the day. -什么 -但我卖出了一个”今日汉堡”
[11:42] And fries, I think. 还有薯条 应该
[11:44] And then you gave it to the wrong person. 但你们把汉堡给错人了
[11:45] These Bon Viv-aunts are so high-maintenance. 这些享乐主姨太难伺候了
[11:48] They insist on getting the food that they ordered. 她们一定要自己点的那份食物
[11:50] More like Bon Diva-aunts. 不如说是挑剔主姨
[11:52] Okay, you know what? 行了
[11:53] Here’s what’s gonna happen. 接下来这样吧
[11:54] I’m coming out there. I’m gonna run food, 我去外面 送餐
[11:56] I’m gonna take orders, and I’m still gonna cook. 接单 还要做汉堡
[11:57] What about Employee of the Day? 那今日最佳员工呢
[11:59] And ice cream of the mouth? 还有嘴中冰淇淋大奖
[12:00] I bet I can outsell all three of you combined. 我肯定比你们三个加起来卖的还多
[12:03] So I’m entering the contest. 我要加入比赛
[12:05] And when I win, you have to watch me 等我赢了 你们就看着我
[12:07] eat the ice cream in front of you. 当着你们面吃冰淇淋
[12:09] From the nozzle! 直接从管口吃
[12:11] You said we weren’t allowed! 你说我们不能这样做
[12:13] You’re still not allowed, ’cause you’re gonna lose. 你们现在也还是不行 因为你们会输
[12:15] But if we win, all three of us get ice cream off the nozzle. 但如果我赢了 我们三个都能在管口吃冰淇淋
[12:18] Yeah, you can have that sad dream. 可以 继续做梦去吧
[12:20] That’ll never happen. 不可能的
[12:21] You’ve made a powerful enemy, Linda Belcher! 你为自己树立了强大的敌人 琳达·贝尔彻
[12:24] Okay, looks like we take the next left, 好 再左转一次
[12:28] and the diner where I’m gonna get the sink 然后我要买洗碗池的餐馆
[12:30] should be right there. That’s it. 就要到了 就这家
[12:31] You don’t have to hold that window shut right now. 你现在没必要撑着玻璃了
[12:34] We’re not going fast. 我们开得不快
[12:35] That’s good. It definitely hurts 太好了 一直这么撑着
[12:36] to hold it shut this whole time. 真的太疼了
[12:39] Okay, thanks. 谢谢
[12:40] Sorry again for being so much later than we talked about. 真的抱歉 比约定时间迟到了那么久
[12:43] He, he stopped many times. 他停车太多次了
[12:45] That’s fine. Enjoy the sink. 没关系 好好使用
[12:47] – I will. – Okay, then. -会的 -好了
[12:48] See, Teddy? That’s how you run an errand. 看见了吗 泰迪 这才是跑腿的正确方式
[12:50] No small talk, no fuss, 不聊天 不大惊小怪
[12:52] just a clean, efficient exchange. 只有干脆利落的银货两清
[12:54] Hey, you. New used sink. 你好啊 新的二手洗碗池
[12:56] I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. 我一直很期待见到你
[12:58] Let’s get us home. 我们回家吧
[12:59] – Teddy, is that you? – Gerry? -泰迪 是你吗 -杰瑞
[13:01] Why-why is this happening to me? 为什么要这么对我
[13:03] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[13:04] I’m running Big Dummy here up to the mini golf course, 我在送大头到迷你高尔夫球场
[13:06] and I’m also delivering this giant head. 还要送这个巨大的脑袋
[13:11] Just kidding. 开玩笑啦
[13:11] Bob, Gerry. Gerry, Bob. 鲍勃 这是杰瑞 杰瑞 这是鲍勃
[13:13] Gerry here has an antique store not too far from here. 杰瑞在这附近有家古董店
[13:16] I built him some shelves a while ago. 我不久前给他搭了些架子
[13:17] I double-checked to make sure they were level, 我再三检查 确保架子高度一般高
[13:19] so the worn-out old plates didn’t fall off. 这样那些破烂旧盘子就不会掉下去
[13:21] They’re not worn out, they’re antiques. 那些不是破烂 是古董
[13:23] It’s what we sell. 我卖的是古董
[13:26] Gerry. 杰瑞
[13:27] Hey, do you still play the lute? 你还弹鲁特琴吗
[13:28] I sure dute. Switched to electric, though. 还弹 伙计 但我换成电子的了
[13:31] Electric lute? Ooh, I’d love to hear that sometime. 电子鲁特琴吗 有机会我想听一下
[13:33] – Well, you, sir, are in luck. – Oh, no. -你们非常幸运 -不是吧
[13:36] My metal band is practicing in the garage right now. 我的金属乐队现在正在车库里练习
[13:38] Called Iron Prostate. 乐队名叫”钢铁前列腺”
[13:40] The singer is a urologist. 主唱是位泌尿科医师
[13:41] – No. No. No. – Yes to all of that. -不不不 -我们很愿意去
[13:44] Yeah, that sounds so good. 是的 听起来很不错
[13:46] But we should probably get going. 但我们应该走了
[13:48] Bob, come on, just ten minutes. 鲍勃 来吧 就十分钟
[13:49] 15 minutes tops. 最多十五分钟
[13:51] It’s our first practice ever, so… 这是我们第一次练习 所以…
[13:53] – should be fun. – Great, great, great, great, great. -应该会很有趣 -好好好 好的
[13:56] Hello, Tokyo! 你好 东京
[13:57] We’re pretending we’re playing in Tokyo. 我们假装在东京演出
[13:59] Yeah…! 太棒了
[14:01] * Ba-la-la-la, da-na-na, da-na-na, la-la-la! * *巴啦啦 哒啦啦 哒啦啦 啦啦啦*
[14:04] Man, that band was great! 天啊 那个乐队可真棒
[14:06] You’re quiet, Bob. 你好安静 鲍勃
[14:07] Are you thinking about what a fun day this has been? 你在想这是多么有趣的一天吗
[14:10] – Window, Bob. – I really hate this window. -车窗 鲍勃 -我太讨厌这个窗户了
[14:12] Next stop, dropping off Big Dummy, then home. 下一站 放下大头 然后就回家
[14:14] – Great, mate. – And one quick stop before that. -很好 伙计 -在那之前先去个地方
[14:16] – Wait, what? No. No. – I swear it’ll be fast. -等等 什么 不行 -我发誓会很快
[14:19] – Please no. – Okay, not fast fast, -求你了 别这样 -好吧 不是特别快
[14:21] but I’m literally just dropping off these Tupperwares. 但我只是放下这些保鲜盒
[14:23] Did you get all the lids on? 你把所有盖子都盖上了吗
[14:24] I meant to, but I had to hold the window, so… 我本想盖的 但我得按住车窗 所以…
[14:26] Okay, I’ll hold the window shut. You do the lids. 好吧 我来按紧窗户 你来盖盖子
[14:29] No, stop. Teddy. I… I will do it. 不 住手 泰迪 我 我来按
[14:33] Thanks for coming by! 谢谢惠顾
[14:34] Let me top off your waters, hon. 我给你续点水 亲爱的
[14:36] Here you go. Burger of the day and fries. 给你 “今日汉堡”和炸薯条
[14:38] – Oh, fork! – Wow. Thank you. -叉子 -谢谢了
[14:41] Fork-get about it. 区区叉子 不足挂齿
[14:43] How the hell are we supposed to keep up with her? 我们该怎么才能赶上她
[14:45] She’s a machine! 她就像台机器
[14:46] She’s some sort of restaurant wizard. 她就像餐馆巫师
[14:48] Or a restaurant witch. 或餐馆女巫
[14:50] What the hell are you guys doing just standing here? 你们站在这里干什么
[14:52] We’ve got a contest to win. 我们有场比赛要赢
[14:53] Stop bussing and start selling. 别聊天 赶紧开始卖
[14:55] I’m paralyzed by a combination of fear and awe. 恐惧和敬畏已让我瘫痪
[14:57] I’m just tired. 我只是累了
[14:58] Come on, there’s three of us and one of her. 拜托 我们有三个人 她只有一个人
[15:00] We can do this. 我们能做到的
[15:02] We’re talking about getting ice cream 奖品可是直接从喷嘴
[15:03] – straight from the nozzle! – You’re right. -吃冰激凌 -你说得对
[15:06] I’ll do whatever it takes to get my mouth under that thing! 我会不惜一切代价把我的嘴放在那下面
[15:09] – That’s the spirit. – Same here. -就是这样 -我也是
[15:10] So, take Mom out? Too far? 打败妈妈吗 太过了吗
[15:12] Maybe. We’ll see. Let’s go! 也许吧 我们拭目以待 来吧
[15:15] I’ll be the first to admit it, 首先 我要承认
[15:16] it took a little longer than I thought to get here. 到这里所花的时间比我想象的长一点
[15:18] Only twice as long as you said. 只是比你所说的长两倍而已
[15:20] I-I didn’t notice it at all. 我根本没注意到
[15:22] There it is! I’m just gonna hand these to him, 就在这里 我把这些给他
[15:24] and I’ll be right back– no chitchat. 然后立马回来 不闲聊
[15:25] Even though he was very excited about this cornbread. 尽管他非常期待这个玉米面包
[15:28] And it’s the only time I’ve been paid in cornbread. 这是唯一一次有人付钱给我买玉米面包
[15:30] And I have a lot of questions about the cornbread. 而且我对玉米面包有很多问题
[15:32] But it-it’s okay, I’ll follow up with him later. 但没事 我随后再跟他联系
[15:35] Hello, sink. Are you having fun back there? 你好 水槽 你在后面还开心吗
[15:37] I kind of wish I was riding with you and not that man. 我希望跟你一起乘车 而不是那个人
[15:41] I can’t wait to rinse things in you. 我已等不及在你里面洗东西
[15:42] I hope that didn’t sound crude. 希望这听起来不会太无礼
[15:44] – Why do you still have those? – He’s not home. -你为什么还拿着这些 -他不在家
[15:46] All the lights are off, 灯都是关着的
[15:47] and he’s not answering the doorbell. 按门铃也没人理
[15:48] It’s okay, we can just wait in the truck for a little bit. 没事的 我们可以坐在车里等一会
[15:51] No, Teddy, just leave the Tupperware at the door, 不 泰迪 把保鲜盒放在门口
[15:53] and let’s go. 我们走
[15:54] Leave it at the door? Are you crazy? 放在门口 你疯了吗
[15:56] Someone might steal it! 有人可能会偷
[15:57] No one’s gonna steal Tupperware! 没人会偷保鲜盒的
[15:59] I’ll just bring it back some other time. 我改天再送来吧
[16:00] Hey, you can come with me if you want. 如果你愿意 可以跟我一起来
[16:02] No! 不要
[16:03] I mean, no, thank you. 我是说 不了 谢谢
[16:04] Suit yourself. 随便你
[16:05] So, you want to hop out and help me turn this thing around? 你愿意下车帮我倒一下车吗
[16:08] – Wait, what? – It’s gonna be tight. -等等 什么 -路会有些窄
[16:10] Probably a five-point turn, maybe seven. 可能会有五点掉头 或者是七点
[16:12] I could use your eyes out there. 我需要你帮忙看路
[16:14] Okay, sure. 好的 没问题
[16:15] Call out directions and rotate your hands 喊出方向 转动双手
[16:17] like you’re turning the steering wheel, okay? 就像你在转动方向盘 好吗
[16:19] – How is that helpful? – It’s just simpler that way. -这有什么用 -这样更简单
[16:21] Like you’re operating my hands. 就像你在操作我的手一样
[16:23] Do you want to practice a little first? 你想先练习一下吗
[16:25] – No, Teddy, I think I got it. – You sure? -不 泰迪 我想我明白了 -你确定吗
[16:27] These things can be pretty stressful in the moment. 这种事有时候会让人压力很大
[16:30] – I’m good, Teddy. – Okay. -我没事 泰迪 -好吧
[16:32] All right, cut the wheels this way. 好了 轮胎转到这个方向
[16:34] Okay, stop. 好了 停下
[16:36] – Now this way. – Wait, which way? -现在是这边 -等等 哪一边
[16:38] You need to turn the wheels to the right, 你得方向盘往右打
[16:39] so I’m turning to the right, like you said. 我正在向右转 就像你说的
[16:42] So turn the wheel to the right, Teddy. 所以方向盘往右打 泰迪
[16:43] Yeah, but I’m looking at you in the mirror, 是啊 但我是从镜子里看着你
[16:45] so it’s reversed. 所以方向是反的
[16:46] Just turn the wheels right! 方向盘往右打就行了
[16:48] – This way? – No! -这边 -不
[16:50] Stop! Stop! Stop! 停停停
[16:52] Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God! 天呐 天呐 天呐
[16:53] No, no, no! Big Dummy! 不 不 不 大头
[16:56] Great! Now we’re stuck. 好极了 现在我们被困住了
[16:57] – Oh, my God. – And look at Big Dummy! -天呐 -你看看大头
[17:00] What did you do, Bob? 你都干了什么 鲍勃
[17:01] Me? I did it the way you told me to! 我 我按照你说的做了
[17:03] No, you didn’t, Bob. 不 你没有 鲍勃
[17:04] This is why we should have practiced. 这就是我们应该练习的原因
[17:06] Well, I shouldn’t have been giving you directions at all. 我根本就不该给你指路
[17:08] I shouldn’t have even come on this trip. 我就不该来这趟旅行
[17:10] I should have just driven myself 我就该自己开车
[17:12] and tied the sink to the top of my stupid car. 把水槽绑在自己的蠢车顶上
[17:14] Yeah, well, why didn’t you, Bob? 是啊 那你为什么不呢 鲍勃
[17:16] – Because I felt sorry for you, okay? – What? -因为我同情你 好吗 -什么
[17:18] This isn’t a boy ride, Teddy! 这根本不是兄弟行 泰迪
[17:20] I’m your pity passenger! 我只是可怜你的乘客
[17:22] What’s all the ruckus? 怎么这么吵
[17:27] Hey, Mr. Estock. It’s me, Teddy. 埃斯托克先生 是我 泰迪
[17:29] Sorry I dropped a giant ventriloquist head on your lawn. 抱歉 我掉了个巨型腹语人偶假头在你草坪上
[17:32] I mean, Bob kind of did. 其实算是鲍勃干的
[17:33] I came to return your Tupperware. 我是来还你保鲜盒的
[17:35] This is Bob, who I thought was my friend, 这是鲍勃 我以为他是我朋友
[17:37] but I guess he’s just my pity passenger. 但我猜他只是个可怜我的乘客
[17:40] Oh. Hello. 你好
[17:41] I thought I was your friend, Teddy, 我以为我是你的朋友 泰迪
[17:43] but friends don’t hold friends hostage in their truck 但朋友不会在每个出口和每个人谈话时
[17:46] while they talk to every single person at every single exit! 把朋友关在卡车里
[17:49] And now we’re stuck here. 现在我们被困在这里了
[17:51] Sorry, Mr. Estock, it seems like a nice neighborhood. 抱歉 埃斯托克先生 这看起来是个不错的小区
[17:53] It was nice, until this. 是不错 直到现在
[17:56] I’ll call and get a tow. 我打电话叫拖车
[17:57] His eyes follow me. 他一直在看着我
[17:59] It knows what I’m thinking. 它知道我在想什么
[18:02] …one for us, …这张是我们的
[18:03] and the last one’s Mom’s. 最后一张是妈妈的
[18:04] Damn it! Mom beat us by one frickin’ burger of the day. 该死 妈妈就比我们多卖了一份”今日汉堡”
[18:08] No…! 不
[18:09] We almost had it all. 我们差点就拥有了一切
[18:10] We worked so hard, and for what? 我们那么努力 为了什么
[18:13] Just a well-run restaurant 不过一家经营良好的餐厅
[18:15] and a bunch of satisfied bon fa-faunts. 和一群心满意足的麻烦主姨
[18:17] Oh, wait a minute, I didn’t sell these fries. 等等 这些薯条不是我卖的
[18:21] Gene sold these fries. 吉恩卖了这些薯条
[18:22] It was my table, but they got his attention 是我接待的客人 但他们叫了他
[18:24] and added another order of fries. 然后又加了一份薯条
[18:26] Yeah, they called me Pumpkin and I liked it. 他们叫我小南瓜 我很喜欢
[18:27] Everyone call me Pumpkin from now on. 从现在开始大家都叫我小南瓜
[18:29] So technically, Gene gets that sale. 所以严格来说 那归吉恩
[18:31] – You guys win. – We do? -你们赢了 -真的吗
[18:33] Yeah. It’s official. 是的 正式的
[18:34] You’re the Employees of the Day. 你们是今日最佳员工
[18:36] We win, you lose! 我们赢了 你输了
[18:38] – We win, you lose! We win, you lose! – Okay, okay. -我们赢了你输了 我们赢了你输了 -好了好了
[18:42] Hey, don’t feel too bad, Mom. 别太难过了 妈妈
[18:43] – You were pretty amazing today. – Yeah? -你今天干得很不错 -是吗
[18:45] Yeah, we thought you were the laid-back one, 我们以为你会是摸鱼的那个
[18:47] but it turns out that’s just ’cause you make it look easy. 但那只是因为你让事情看起来很简单
[18:49] You’re actually a beast. A gorgeous beast. 你真是头野兽 美丽的野兽
[18:51] We should be calling you Pumpkin. 我们应该叫你小南瓜
[18:54] Me, Pumpkin. 我 小南瓜
[18:55] – I said “should.” – You cooked, you served, -我说的是应该 -你又做饭又当服务员
[18:57] and you didn’t gripe about it like Dad does. 你还不像老爸那样抱怨
[18:59] Do we need him? Cut him out? 我们需要他吗 不带他玩了吧
[19:01] Split the money four ways? 把钱分成四份
[19:02] Nah, it’d be too hard to change the sign. 不行 招牌太不好换了
[19:04] Hey, go get your ice cream. 快去吃冰淇淋吧
[19:07] – Nozzle! – Gimme! -喷嘴 -快给我
[19:08] Let me in there! 让我进去
[19:10] Gene, slow down! You’re gonna choke! 吉恩 慢点吃 小心噎着
[19:11] I don’t care! 不管了
[19:14] Yeah, you should be good to go. 好了 你应该可以走了
[19:16] Thanks, Bonnie. 谢谢 邦妮
[19:17] Hey, remember when I asked you 你还记不记得我问你
[19:18] what’s the weirdest thing you ever towed? 你拖过的最奇怪的东西是什么
[19:19] It’s gotta be this now, right? 现在应该是这玩意儿了 对吧
[19:21] Nope. Still the mobile tattoo parlor. 不 依然是移动纹身店
[19:23] Lot of complaints about those tattoos. 对那些纹身有好多抱怨
[19:25] – Not from this gal, though. – Hey, what is that? -但对这个没有 -这是什么
[19:27] It’s Blinky from Pac-Man. 是吃豆人里的红鬼
[19:30] I bet there’s a story there. 我猜这纹身里一定有故事
[19:32] Me and my brother used to play Pac-Man together. 我和我哥哥以前一起玩吃豆人
[19:34] He got “Clyde.” 他纹了黄鬼
[19:36] – That’s nice. – Oh, Teddy, -真好 -泰迪
[19:37] you like asking people about themselves, don’t you? 你喜欢问别人的事情 对吧
[19:40] Well, yeah. 对啊
[19:41] People are interesting. 人都很有趣
[19:42] Teddy fixed the porch for me. 泰迪修好了我的门廊
[19:43] He wasn’t here half the day, 他来了不到半天
[19:45] and he got me talking about my late wife’s cornbread recipe. 我就开始跟他说我亡妻的玉米面包食谱了
[19:48] How was it, by the way? 对了 好吃吗
[19:49] It was really somethin’. 真的很美味
[19:51] – I ran out of corn. – That explains it. -我家玉米用光了 -难怪
[19:54] Well, we better get going. 我们该走了
[19:55] Why are you staring, Bob? 你在看什么呢 鲍勃
[19:57] Hey, Teddy? I… 泰迪 我
[19:58] I-I want to say something. 我有话想说
[20:01] I guess maybe I thought you were lonely, 我可能是觉得你很孤单
[20:03] but you’re really not, at all. 但是你跟孤单完全不沾边
[20:06] You make friends wherever you go, 你无论去哪都能交到朋友
[20:07] and you’re so interested in people, all the time. 你也一直对别人感兴趣
[20:10] I, am never interested in people. 我对别人从来没感兴趣过
[20:13] I-I don’t like people… that much. 我不喜欢人 不像你这样
[20:15] Not you guys, though. You-you seem great. 但是我喜欢你们 你们都很好
[20:18] But I don’t really like that about myself, 但是我不喜欢我这个性格
[20:20] and I guess I really admire that about you. 我才很钦佩你的这个特点
[20:23] Oh, thanks. And hey, don’t beat yourself up, Bob. 谢谢 你不要太自责了 鲍勃
[20:26] You are like that, kind of, 你确实像你说的这样
[20:28] with the six people you already know. 只和你认识的这六个人打交道
[20:29] But yeah, maybe you could branch out a bit. 但是你可以扩大一下交际范围
[20:32] I’ll try. Thank you again, Connie. 我试试 还是得谢谢你 康妮
[20:34] – It’s Bonnie. – Right. Sorry. -我叫邦妮 -对 抱歉
[20:36] Hey, Bob, hear me out. 鲍勃 听我说
[20:38] Before we drop off Big Dummy, 我们把大头送过去之前
[20:39] do you want to try the best beef jerky you’ll ever have in your life? 你想去尝尝世界上最好吃的牛肉干吗
[20:42] That actually sounds great. 听起来还不错
[20:44] Yes! It’s just up ahead. 对 就在前面了
[20:46] Now, the guy who runs this place– real character– 那里的老板真的是个怪人
[20:48] he has a hook for a hand. 他装了个钩子当手
[20:49] – Don’t stare at it, okay? – Okay. -不要盯着看 好吗 -好
[20:52] Just kidding. He loves to talk about it. 开玩笑呢 他很喜欢聊那个钩子
[20:54] He used to juggle chain saws, 他以前是耍链锯的
[20:55] but that’s not how he lost his hand. 但是手不是因为这个掉的
[20:57] – What? Really? – Yeah, that’s how he lost his foot. -什么 真的吗 -他因为耍链锯没了只脚
[20:59] – Window, Bob. – On it. -捂窗户 鲍勃 -捂上了
[21:01] * Hitting the road * *开上公路*
[21:04] * With a Big Dummy head * *带着人偶大头*
[21:08] * Gonna pick up a sink * *去拿个水槽*
[21:12] * Yeah, that’s what I said * *我是这么说的*
[21:17] * All right * *好吧*
[21:20] * Take it easy * *别着急*
[21:25] * Boy ride * *兄弟行*
[21:28] * Take it easy… * *别着急*
[21:30] Come on, get into to it, Bobby! 快点 加入我们 鲍鲍
[21:33] * Boy ride… * *兄弟行*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme