Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 丑陋的虫虫事实 除虫害公司
[00:22] Did someone switch Tina to white noise? 有人把蒂娜调到白噪音模式了吗
[00:24] Tina, sweetie, why are you making your sad mumble grumbles? 亲爱的蒂娜 为什么要发出难过的咕哝声
[00:27] I’m just nervous about the oral report 我好紧张 今天我要在课上
[00:29] I have to give in class today. 做口头报告
[00:31] For Wagstaff 75th Anniversary Week. 这周是瓦格斯塔夫小学75周年校庆周
[00:33] Ooh, right! 对哦
[00:34] The 75th anniversary thing. 75周年校庆
[00:36] That school’s getting up there, huh? 学校办得还挺像样
[00:38] Yeah, it looks much younger, 是啊 看上去更年轻了
[00:39] but it had a lot of work done. 但其实是背地里动了手脚
[00:40] Boob job. 隆胸什么的
[00:41] Our class had to make posters 为了校庆大会
[00:43] for the anniversary assembly. 我们班要做海报
[00:44] Also, breaking news– 另外 重大新闻
[00:45] fourth graders don’t know how to spell “Anniversary.” 四年级学生还不会写”校庆”
[00:48] Well, Tina, I’m sure you’ll do great, 蒂娜 我相信你可以的
[00:49] even though sometimes you get 尽管对公开演讲的恐惧
[00:50] a debilitating fear of public speaking. 有时会让你发挥失常
[00:52] Sorry, pretend I didn’t say that last part. 抱歉 最后那句当我没说
[00:54] It’s not just that. 不只是那样
[00:55] This is a speech with a partner. 这次是搭档演讲
[00:56] Zeke and I are doing a report together. 我要和齐克一起作报告
[00:58] Wait. Why is having a partner bad? 等等 有搭档不是很好吗
[01:01] I kind of have a reputation 在搭档演讲这件事上
[01:02] when it comes to doing oral reports with partners. 我的名声可能不算太好
[01:05] They call her “The cooler.” 她的绰号是”冰盒”
[01:06] She’ll take your perfectly good oral presentation 她会让原本进行得很好的口头报告
[01:08] and throw a bunch of cold sweat on it. 淹没在她的冷汗里
[01:10] They also call her the cooler 还有另一个原因
[01:11] because you can sit on her at the beach. 在海滩别人可以坐她身上
[01:13] I just don’t want to let my partner down, 我就是不想让搭档失望
[01:14] so I get all nervous and sweaty 结果就变得超紧张
[01:16] and I mess up my note cards and… 然后就会弄乱手卡 然后…
[01:18] …my mouth gets all phlegmy, 嘴里就有很多痰
[01:19] like right now, ’cause I’m thinking about it. 就像现在这样 我一想这件事就会这样
[01:22] Okay, calm down. 好了 冷静
[01:23] You know, maybe just picture everyone with a giant booger 你可以想象每个人都有块大鼻屎
[01:25] that’s trapped in their nose hairs 跟鼻毛缠成一团
[01:27] and they look ridiculous. Speaking of… 看起来滑稽极了 说到这个
[01:29] Bob. Nose hairs. 鲍勃 你的鼻毛
[01:31] Well, I gotta go. 我得走了
[01:32] Not because I had a booger in my nose. 不是因为我鼻子里有鼻屎
[01:34] I’m gonna go to the Tuesday farmers market 周二沼泽港有农贸集市
[01:36] in Bog Harbor for produce. 我去买食材
[01:37] That’s what Dad says when he goes to his mistress. 老爸去找情妇的时候就会这么说
[01:39] Tina, I’m sorry about the sweat stuff. 蒂娜 出汗的事 抱歉
[01:41] Y-You get that from me. 你遗传了我
[01:42] Sometimes I put rolled up socks under my arms. 我有时会把袜子卷起来放在腋下
[01:45] No wonder this guy’s got a mistress. 难怪这男人能找到情妇
[01:48] Hey, partner! 搭档你好
[01:49] I’m real excited about our report today. 我很期待今天的报告
[01:51] Hey, Zeke. Yup! 是啊 齐克
[01:53] I mean, I’m not nervous or anything. I-I feel great. 我可没紧张什么的 感觉好极了
[01:55] Tell that to your pits. 这话跟你的腋窝说去吧
[01:57] Anyone have an extra pair of socks I can borrow? 哪位有多余的袜子可以借我吗
[01:58] For… no reason? 没什么原因
[01:59] I have extra socks, 我有多的袜子
[02:01] but I’m wearing them over my other socks. 但被我穿在了其它袜子外面
[02:03] Why do you have all those clothes on? 你们为什么穿了这么多层衣服
[02:05] Jocelyn and I are doing our Wagstaff Anniversary report 我和乔丝玲要一起做校庆报告
[02:07] on what popular people wore, past and present. 主题是受欢迎的人在不同时代都穿什么
[02:10] We’re gonna take off layers to reveal popular people clothes 我们会一层层脱掉衣服来展示
[02:13] from different decades. Yes, you’re jealous. 各个时期的潮人服饰 你们嫉妒了
[02:15] Who’s jealous? Oh, them. 谁嫉妒 是他们
[02:18] See ya later, Tina! 回见 蒂娜
[02:19] We got this, right? 我们能行的 对吧
[02:20] Yeah, totally, thumbs up! 当然 给我们点赞
[02:21] Oh, God. 老天
[02:24] Tina. Are you okay? 蒂娜 你还好吗
[02:25] Yeah, really great. 好极了
[02:27] Okay, I think I know what’s going on. 好吧 我知道是怎么回事了
[02:29] Let’s go to my office. 去我办公室吧
[02:30] This seems like a situation for the Anxiety Society. 看起来是焦虑互助社发挥作用的时候了
[02:33] So, Panicky Paul, Nervous Nellie, 这三位是惊慌保罗 紧张内莉
[02:36] and Worry Murray have all experienced 以及担忧默里 他们都经历过
[02:38] what you’re experiencing. Isn’t that nice? 你正在经历的状况 很棒吧
[02:40] It’s just– I have to give an oral report with Zeke… 我要跟齐克一起做口头报告
[02:45] I just got a text. 我的短信来了
[02:46] Oh, my God, it’s from Cassie. 我的天 是卡茜
[02:47] She’s a person I’m dating. 我的约会对象
[02:49] Twice. We went on two dates. 两次 我们已经约会两次了
[02:51] Okay… 好吧
[02:52] Cassie had a nice time last night. 卡茜昨晚很开心
[02:54] What do I write back? 我该怎么回复
[02:55] Maybe… say you had a nice time, too? 或许…可以说你也很开心
[02:58] Ooh, that’s good! 很不错
[03:00] Okay, Tina, back to you. 好的蒂娜 说回你的事情
[03:01] Did the dolls work, or… what are we doing? 玩偶有帮助吗 还是怎么样
[03:04] A little? 有点用
[03:05] See this crystal? 看见这块水晶了吗
[03:06] Cassie gave it to me. 卡茜送我的
[03:07] That’s… nice. 那还…挺不错
[03:08] She says it brings good energy 她说水晶能给携带者
[03:10] to whoever is in possession of it. 带来正能量
[03:11] I-I think that’s how she put it. 她应该是怎么说的
[03:13] Are you saying maybe it could help me? 你是说这也许能帮到我吗
[03:15] What? Oh, because of your thing? 什么 你的那件事吗
[03:17] With the nervousness? Maybe. 缓解你的紧张吗 也许吧
[03:18] I mean, Cassie’s so pretty. 卡茜这么漂亮
[03:20] And her car was so clean. 车又那么干净
[03:21] So, maybe she’s right… about crystals. 她也许是对的 关于水晶的事
[03:23] So, yeah, go ahead and borrow it. 拿去吧 这个借给你
[03:25] Okay. I mean, I guess it can’t hurt. 好 反正也没坏处
[03:27] Unless it’s sharp. 除非它很锋利
[03:28] That part’s a little sharp. Thanks, Mr. Frond. 这边有点锋利 谢谢 福旺德老师
[03:30] Wait, wait, wait, wait. How does this look? 等等 这个回复如何
[03:32] Maybe just one full line 两行感叹号
[03:33] of exclamation points instead of two? 换成一行会不会好一点
[03:34] But then how will she know I’m excited? 那她怎么知道我很兴奋
[03:37] He’s back! 他回来了
[03:38] Oh, thank God. I was worried about you. 谢天谢地 我很担心你
[03:41] Why? I was just at the farmers market. 为什么 我就去了趟农贸市场
[03:43] Yeah, but you know how farmers get. 我知道 但农民一旦拿起草叉
[03:44] With their pitchforks. 可怕的很
[03:46] Whoa, that’s a big box of fruits and veggies. 你买了好大一箱水果和蔬菜
[03:48] Yeah, and I got a huge discount on all this, too. 对 都是很便宜买的
[03:50] Look at this carrot. It’s got legs. 瞧瞧这个胡萝卜 它有两条腿
[03:52] We could put a little pair of pants on it. 都可以给它穿条小裤子了
[03:54] And this tomato’s all lumpy. 这番茄坑奇形怪状的
[03:55] Wait a minute, all this stuff in here is weird-looking. 等等 这里面的东西都长得很奇怪
[03:57] Yeah, that’s why it was so cheap. 是的 所以才这么便宜
[03:59] Also, it’s all about to go rotten. 而且 它们都快坏了
[04:02] Yum. 真不错
[04:02] People get so judgmental about how food looks. 人们对食物的长相太苛刻了
[04:05] I mean, ugly, soft, discolored food is food, too. 丑的 软的 变色的食物也依然是食物
[04:08] No, it’s not. Sorry. 它们算不上食物 抱歉
[04:09] I’m proud of you, Bobby. You saved all this food. 我为你骄傲 鲍鲍 你拯救了这些食物
[04:12] Yeah. I mean, nobody at the farmers market 是的 虽然农贸市场没人真的
[04:14] said the word “Hero,” 用到”英雄”这个词
[04:15] but I think they were thinking it. 但我觉得他们内心是这么看我的
[04:17] Hey, Linda, can you turn the tomato that way? 琳达 你能把番茄翻个面吗
[04:19] So it’s not looking right at me 我不想它一直用奇怪的眼睛
[04:20] with its weird tomato eyes? 盯着我
[04:22] Okay, but the other side’s worse. 好 不过另一面更糟
[04:24] And here comes Mr. Carrot. 这位是胡萝卜先生
[04:26] I’m coming to say hi to you, Teddy. 我来跟你打个招呼 泰迪
[04:28] I don’t like it! I don’t like it! 我不喜欢 我不喜欢
[04:30] …and in the ’90s, 在20世纪90年代
[04:32] popular people at Wagstaff wore baby doll dresses 瓦格斯塔夫小学的红人穿的是洋娃娃裙
[04:35] like Wynona Ryder did in Reality Bites, 就像薇诺娜·瑞德在《现实的创痛》里那样
[04:37] which is my dad’s favorite movie 那是我爸最喜欢的电影
[04:38] and also the password for his laptop. 也是他笔记本电脑的密码
[04:41] And these are lace-up jeans from the 2000s. 这是21世纪的系带牛仔裤
[04:43] It’s like your pants are shoes. 裤子就像鞋子一样
[04:45] And these are our clothes. 这是我们的衣服
[04:46] Because we’re great. So, yeah, the end. 因为我们也很”红” 我们报告完了
[04:48] Thank you, Tammy and Jocelyn. 谢谢苔米和乔丝玲
[04:50] That was… an example of what happens 这就是…我没审核
[04:52] when I don’t vet your report topics. 你们报告主题的结果
[04:54] Okay! Tina, Zeke, let’s hear your report 好了 蒂娜 齐克 让我们听听你们
[04:57] on Wagstaff’s Amazing Alumni. 关于瓦格斯塔夫小学杰出校友的报告
[04:58] You ready? 走吧
[05:02] Okay, let me know when you’re, 你那口气吸完
[05:03] at the end of that deep breath and we’ll start. 请告诉我下 我再开始
[05:06] Ready. 好了
[05:06] Hey, Tina, when you look back 蒂娜 当你回顾
[05:08] at 75 years of Wagstaff, what do you see? 瓦格斯塔夫小学这75年 你看到了什么
[05:11] What do I see? 我看到了什么
[05:12] I Spy Amazing Alumni! 我看见了杰出校友
[05:14] – Nice. – Thanks. -不错 -谢谢
[05:15] Hey, you know what, Zeke? 不如这样 齐克
[05:16] Let’s talk about those amazing alumni. 我们来聊聊那些杰出的校友
[05:18] Alumn-I’d love to! 非常乐意
[05:20] We’re killing it. 我们绝了
[05:21] Tina, you knocked it out of the park. 蒂娜 你表现得太棒了
[05:23] Yeah, you didn’t get all sweaty like you usually do. 是的 你没像往常一样全身冒汗
[05:25] It’s true. The report went pretty smoothly. 真的 报告进行得很顺利
[05:27] And this thing only stabbed me once. 而且这东西只戳到了我一次
[05:29] Is that a diamond? 这是钻石吗
[05:30] Did you steal that from a scepter? 你从权杖上偷来的吗
[05:31] Oh. No, it’s a crystal. 不是 这是水晶
[05:33] Mr. Frond let me borrow it 福旺德老师借给我的
[05:34] ’cause I was nervous about our report. 因为我对报告的事很紧张
[05:35] The woman he’s dating gave it to him. 这是他的约会对象给他的
[05:37] She said it brings good energy. 她说能带来正能量
[05:38] – Good energy like a protein bar? – No. -像蛋白棒那样的能量吗 -不是
[05:41] Tina, Zeke, I’m supposed to select 蒂娜 齐克 我要选几组
[05:43] some of the oral reports to be given again tomorrow 口头报告 明天在瓦格斯塔夫小学
[05:46] at the Wagstaff Anniversary assembly 校庆大会上再展示一次
[05:47] and I’m choosing you guys. 我打算选你们
[05:49] – Oh, my God! – Do what? -天啊 -什么
[05:50] Yep. And Tammy, Jocelyn, 对 苔米 乔丝玲
[05:52] since you two were the only other people 除蒂娜他们以外
[05:54] who didn’t just read from 你俩是唯一没有照读
[05:55] the school website’s “About us” section, 学校官网简介的组合
[05:57] you will also be presenting your report at the assembly. 因此你们也可以在校庆大会上作报告
[06:00] – Wow. – Ew. I mean, yay! -哇 -恶心 我是说好耶
[06:02] What do you say, Tina? 你怎么想 蒂娜
[06:03] You up for doing this again tomorrow? 有信心明天再报告一次吗
[06:04] You can do it if I’m with you, Tina. 有我在 你可以的 蒂娜
[06:06] Also, it might feel cool 另外 如果你现在
[06:07] if you press me to your face right now. 把我贴在脸上 会感觉凉凉的哦
[06:09] Or do it later, maybe. People might not get it. 还是待会儿吧 别人会觉得奇怪的
[06:11] Here’s an oral report, Zeke– Let’s do it! 我给你个口头报告 齐克 我们做吧
[06:13] That’s not really a report, but yeah! 这算不上报告 不过太好了
[06:19] Tina, I’m so proud of you! 蒂娜 我真为你骄傲
[06:21] My little lordy lordy, look who’s doing her report-y 我的小宝贝要当着全校师生的面
[06:23] in front of the whole school! 作报告呢
[06:25] Yeah, you went from scaredy-cat to She’s All That. 是啊 胆小鬼瞬间变身《窈窕美眉》
[06:27] So, Tina, 蒂娜
[06:28] you think a crystal made you do well on your report? 你觉得是水晶让你在报告中表现出色吗
[06:31] I mean, I don’t know if I like your tone. 我不太喜欢你说这话的语气
[06:33] But yes. Maybe. I’m not sure. 不过是的 也许吧 我也不确定
[06:36] I’m just saying, it could be that you practiced a lot. 我就想说 也可能是因为你练习了很多次
[06:38] Like, over and over. 很多很多次
[06:39] Like, a few times, I thought you were talking to me, 有几次 我还以为你在和我说话
[06:41] ’cause you were staring right at me 因为你直勾勾地盯着我
[06:42] and I said “What, Tina?” 我说 “什么 蒂娜”
[06:43] And you just kept talking about alumni. 而你只是继续说校友的事
[06:46] Look. All I can say is before I got this crystal, 我只能说 没有水晶之前
[06:47] I was the cooler, and then yesterday I wasn’t. 我是冰盒 但昨天我不是
[06:50] I was the… furnace. 我成了… 火炉
[06:51] – The Her-nace. – Mom, is this dinner? -“蒂”炉 -妈妈 这是晚餐吗
[06:54] It’s, like, all vegetables 怎么全是蔬菜
[06:55] and I don’t have enough places to hide them. 我都没地方藏了
[06:57] Well, your dad bought a giant box of weird produce 你爸买了一大箱
[06:59] for the restaurant and there’s no way 奇形怪状的食材回来
[07:01] we’re gonna be able to use it all down there, 餐厅根本用不完
[07:02] so I brought some up here. 我就拿了一些上来
[07:03] And this is our life now. 咱家现在就这么吃了
[07:05] I smell a reality show. 我嗅到了真人秀的味道
[07:07] Hey, you kids want to take these apples to school? 要不带些苹果去学校
[07:09] Give ’em to your teachers? 分给老师一些
[07:11] Are you sure that’s an apple? 你确定那是苹果吗
[07:12] It’s fine. It’s natural. 没问题 天然的
[07:14] That’s how apples look sometimes. 苹果有时就长这样
[07:16] It kinda looks like Dad’s butt. 和爸爸的屁股有点像
[07:17] – But not as red. – Oh, yeah. It does. -只是没那么红 -是啊 确实像
[07:21] Hey, Mr. Frond. So… 福旺德老师…
[07:22] about this crystal you loaned me… 你借给我的水晶
[07:25] is it okay if I keep it for the assembly today? 我可以今天校庆大会之后再还你吗
[07:27] Yeah, sure. 没问题
[07:28] Big things are happening, Tina. 有大事要发生了 蒂娜
[07:30] I’m asking Cassie out on a third date. 我打算第三次约卡茜出来
[07:32] What do you think of this? 你觉得这个邀请如何
[07:33] “Want to come over for dinner tonight? “今晚要过来吃晚餐吗
[07:35] “I make a mean casserole. “我做个简单的砂锅
[07:36] “Or in your case, a Cassie-role. “可以称之为卡茜锅
[07:38] “LOL. I told you I can be funny sometimes. “哈哈哈 我说过我可以很幽默的
[07:41] Anyway, this is Phillip Frond.” “总之 我是菲利普·福旺德”
[07:44] Perfect? 完美
[07:44] Great. Adding a heart, heart, heart, heart, 好极了 加一颗心 心 心 心
[07:47] heart and send. 心 发送
[07:49] You got this, Zeke. 你没问题 齐克
[07:50] There’s my partner! 我的搭档来了
[07:51] – Don’t talk! – What are you guys doing? -别说话 -你们在干嘛
[07:53] Zeke is trying to break his record 齐克在破他自己的纪录
[07:55] for how long he can hold up a pencil with his lip. 看他用嘴唇能停住铅笔多久
[07:58] You know, I never think school’s gonna be interesting 每当我觉得学校无聊透了的时候
[08:00] and then something like this happens. 就总能撞见这种事
[08:01] Oh, my gosh, Zeke, three more seconds. 天啊 齐克 还有三秒
[08:03] Two. One. 二 一
[08:04] New record! 新纪录
[08:05] I’m the holding up a pencil with my lip champ! 我是嘴吸铅笔冠军
[08:08] I think you can quit school now. 我觉得你现在可以退学了
[08:09] Hey! I bet it was because Tina was here. 我猜是因为蒂娜在这
[08:12] – With the crystal. – Oh, yeah. -带着水晶 -对
[08:13] Hey, Tina, can I borrow the crystal for PE today? 蒂娜 我能借这个水晶上今天的体育课吗
[08:15] We’re running hurdles and I want to clear all of them. 我们要跨栏 我需要跨过所有的栏
[08:17] So I don’t hit my penis like last time. 不想又像上次那样撞到鸡鸡
[08:20] No. Mr. Frond trusted me with it 不行 福旺德老师信任我
[08:22] and I don’t think I should lend it out. 我觉得我不应该借出去
[08:24] Hey, I wasn’t holding the crystal 我破嘴吸铅笔的纪录时
[08:25] when I broke my lip pencil record. 并没有拿着水晶
[08:27] Tina was just standing near me. 蒂娜只是站在我旁边
[08:28] Maybe if she’s just there, 也许只要她在场
[08:29] you won’t hit your poor penis. 你就不会撞到你可怜的鸡鸡了
[08:31] Oh, yeah. Tina, could you do that? 对啊 蒂娜 你能来吗
[08:33] – Sure. I guess. – Great, let’s go. -可以 应该 -太好了 我们走吧
[08:36] They think Tina and her crystal have powers. 他们觉得蒂娜和她的水晶有魔力
[08:38] That rock could make us some paper. 我看到了变现的机会
[08:40] And maybe some money, too. 还能赚钱
[08:44] Oh, sir! Don’t forget your free fruit or vegetable. 先生 请挑一个免费的水果或蔬菜
[08:46] – What? – Yeah, one with every meal. -什么 -每餐我们都赠送
[08:48] Take it! 快拿着
[08:50] I think I’m just gonna go? 我还是直接走吧
[08:51] Sorry, Linda. His loss. 真遗憾 琳达 是他的损失
[08:53] Yeah. You want it, Mort? 是啊 你要吗 莫特
[08:55] – Here’s your burger, Teddy. – Oh, thanks. -你的汉堡 泰迪 -谢谢
[08:58] What’s that? What’s happening? 这是什么 怎么回事
[08:59] we’re trying out a new thing. 我们在作一项新尝试
[09:01] A side salad is included with your meal. 在套餐里加一份小菜沙拉
[09:03] No thanks. It looks weird. 不用了 谢谢 看着很奇怪
[09:05] It doesn’t matter what it looks like, Teddy. 看相不重要 泰迪
[09:07] Close your eyes and eat it. 闭上眼睛吃掉就好了
[09:08] Bob, I know what you’re doing. 鲍勃 我知道你在干嘛
[09:09] You’re trying to get rid of your weird vegetables. 你想处理掉那些奇形怪状的蔬菜
[09:11] I’m not a garbage disposal. 我不是垃圾处理器
[09:13] You kind of are. You ate that lemon rind that time. 你算是吧 你上次吃了柠檬皮
[09:15] Oh, this again? 又提这茬是吧
[09:16] You put a lemon wedge on my plate. 你在我盘子里放了一瓣柠檬
[09:18] What do you think a guy’s gonna do? 你觉得正常人会怎么做
[09:19] At least it was a normal-looking lemon. 至少那还是一瓣看起来正常的柠檬
[09:21] Bob, let’s face it. 鲍勃 接受现实吧
[09:22] Even with the salads and the free ugly food bowl, 就算是做成沙拉和免费赠送
[09:24] we’re not gonna get through all this stuff 我们也无法在这些蔬菜变质前
[09:26] before it goes bad. 把它们处理掉
[09:27] I think we might have to throw out the food 到时候该扔的还是得扔
[09:29] we didn’t want anyone to throw out. 否则该有人吃坏肚子了
[09:30] Don’t say that! 别这样说
[09:31] I mean, what are we supposed to do with this sad, 那你说我们该怎么处理
[09:32] old cucumber that’s at the end of its life? 这根已经走到生命尽头的可怜黄瓜呢
[09:35] Oh, actually, this one’s going to Mort. 其实这根是给莫特的
[09:36] Right. Yay. 好 棒啊
[09:38] Wait! That’s it! 等等 我想到了
[09:39] I- I know what we can do! 我知道我们要怎么做了
[09:40] We’ll just do what Mort does. 我们就做莫特平时做的
[09:41] – Eat real slow and chew a million times? – What? -吃得超级慢 每口都嚼100万次吗 -什么
[09:44] We pickle it. 做成泡菜
[09:46] Ooh! Good idea, Bob! 好主意啊 鲍勃
[09:48] Why is that like what I do? 这怎么是我做的事
[09:49] You know, like embalming. 就像你给尸体防腐一样
[09:51] That’s not even really… Okay, never mind. 这根本不是 算了 不解释
[09:53] All of the sudden I’m feeling picklish! 忽然我就感觉泡菜热情满满
[09:55] All right! 开始吧
[09:57] Tina, my favorite sister… 蒂娜 我最爱的姐姐
[09:59] – Hey! – And there’s the crystal. -嘿 -还有水晶
[10:00] Good, good. 很好很好
[10:01] You know, I’ve been thinking. 我在想
[10:02] You and this crystal could help a lot of people. 你和这个水晶可以帮助很多人
[10:05] And I feel like it’s our duty 我觉得我们有义务
[10:06] to find these people and ask for a small fee 找到那些人并向他们收取一小笔费用
[10:09] in order for you to stand next to them. 好让你站在旁边保佑他们
[10:11] You love it. 你喜欢这个计划
[10:11] Anyway, here’s Peter Pescadero. 长话短说 这是彼得·派斯卡德罗
[10:13] And for the low, low price of fifty cents, 只需区区50美分
[10:15] he’d like some crystal Tina time. 他将得到水晶与蒂娜的保佑时间
[10:17] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[10:18] I’ve been working on my breakdancing moves, 我最近在练习霹雳舞的动作
[10:20] but I still can’t crack the windmill. 但一直没能破解旋转风车这个动作
[10:21] There’s a crack in my windmill. This guy. 我的风车上倒是有个破洞 就是这家伙
[10:24] Could you just stand near me 我练习的时候
[10:25] while I practice for one second? 你能站在我边上一会儿吗
[10:27] Oh. I guess… 可以吧
[10:28] But I can’t promise anything is going to happen. 但我不能保证你能成功
[10:30] You can do this, Peter. 你可以的 彼得
[10:32] Windmill…! 旋转风车
[10:33] He’s doing it. I think. 我做到了 我感觉是
[10:36] Okay, Rudy, go ask Chloe your question. 好了鲁迪 去问克洛伊吧
[10:38] I mean, I still think she’s a dumb shampoo bottle 我还是觉得她就是一瓶无脑的
[10:40] in the shape of a person. 人形洗发水
[10:42] But you paid your money, so have at it. 但是你付钱了 所以上吧
[10:44] Bring it home, Rudy. 你可以的 鲁迪
[10:45] Hey, Chloe. 克洛伊
[10:46] How about you and I be science partners today? 今天的科学课可以和我搭档吗
[10:48] I was gonna be Emmy Butler’s partner today. 我今天本来和艾美·巴特勒搭档了
[10:51] – Oh. – But then she got sick, -这样啊 -但是她生病了
[10:52] which is gross, so yeah. Just for today. 真恶心 所以可以 但是仅限今天
[10:55] And maybe you do all the experiments for both of us, 你把我们俩的实验全做了吧
[10:57] ’cause I don’t like wearing the goggles. 我不想戴护目镜
[10:59] They hurt my hair. 戴着会破坏我的发型
[11:00] – Yes! – Barf. -太好了 -我吐了
[11:01] I can’t believe I’m doing this. 难以相信我在干这事儿
[11:03] What the heck? 管他的
[11:04] It’s for online poker. 为了赢扑克 不妨一试
[11:06] I never go all in like this. 我从来没有全押过
[11:07] But screw it, I like this hand. 但去他的 我觉得这手牌有戏
[11:09] Is it a royal flush? 是同花顺吗
[11:10] That’s the only poker hand I know 我只知道这个牌型
[11:12] because it sounds like a fancy poop. 因为它听起来像一坨高贵的大便
[11:14] Oh, my God, I won! I won! 天呐 我赢了 我赢了
[11:17] You know, the right thing to do is to give us half. 你赢的钱应该分我们一半
[11:19] – No. – We’ll talk later. -不行 -稍后再谈
[11:21] Today is the best day of this young man’s life. 今天是我这个小年轻一生中最美好的一天
[11:23] I finally got the corner piece of the mac and cheese. 我终于打到了边角上的芝士通心粉
[11:26] – Crystal worked again, huh? – Yup. -又是水晶起作用了吧 -没错
[11:28] Every other time I’ve asked, Hildy said, 以前我每次问 希尔迪都说
[11:29] “You get what you get and you don’t get upset.” “打什么吃什么 不准有意见”
[11:32] But this time, Tina’s crystal was there 但这次 有蒂娜的水晶在
[11:34] and now I’m in the corner suite, baby! 让我打到了边角大餐 宝贝
[11:36] Well, eat up. 赶紧吃
[11:37] We got some more crystal customers booked after lunch. 饭后还有几个顾客要接待
[11:39] Actually, I was thinking 老实说 我在想
[11:40] we should give the crystal a rest. 我们应该让水晶休息一下了
[11:42] I’m not sure exactly how it works, 我不知道它具体怎么运作
[11:43] but… maybe we should save some of its powers 但是 也许我们应该保留一点它的魔力
[11:46] for me and the assembly? 给我在校庆大会上用
[11:47] I mean, I don’t know how to recharge this thing. 我不知道要怎么给它充电
[11:49] I bet Billy Crystal would know. 比利·克里斯托肯定知道
[11:50] Tina! There you are. 蒂娜 你在这儿啊
[11:52] Cassie said yes to having Cassie-role with me. 卡茜答应和我一起吃卡茜锅了
[11:54] Also, she asked me about the crystal 她还问我水晶的事
[11:56] and I said I was enjoying it very much. 我说我用得很好
[11:57] So I will be needing it back after you give your speech. 所以你演讲完后就得还我了
[12:01] You okay, Jocelyn? 没事吧 乔丝玲
[12:02] I’m fine. I tripped on my jean laces. 没事 我踩到裤带了
[12:05] So, Tina, as I was saying, I’ll need the crystal back. 蒂娜 就如我刚刚所说 我需要拿回水晶
[12:08] Okay, Mr. Frond. I’ll give it back to you after the assembly. 好的 福旺德老师 校庆大会后就还你
[12:11] And don’t worry, I’m taking good care of it. 别担心 我有好好保管
[12:12] Oh, my God! It’s gone! 我的天啊 水晶不见了
[12:13] What do you mean, “It’s gone”? 你说什么 “不见了”
[12:15] It was right here just a second ago! 一秒钟之前水晶还在
[12:16] So was my mac and cheese! 我的芝士通心粉也一样
[12:18] Oh, no. It’s there. Hi, you. 不对 还在 你好啊
[12:23] Where’s Cassie’s crystal? 卡茜的水晶去哪了
[12:25] Yeah, Tina! Where’s Cassie’s crystal? 是啊 蒂娜 卡茜的水晶去哪了
[12:27] It was right there! On the table! 刚刚还在这 就在桌子上
[12:29] One of the alumni keeps texting me. 有一个校友一直在给我发短信
[12:31] He wants to know where to park his scooter. 他想知道该把小型摩托停哪
[12:33] Tina, I need the crystal back by the end of the day. 蒂娜 我需要在今天结束前拿回水晶
[12:35] Or else my Cassie-role is grass. 否则我的卡茜锅就泡汤了
[12:38] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[12:39] If we don’t find it, my Cassie-role is grass, too! 如果我们找不到 我的卡茜锅也泡汤了
[12:41] I’ll have to do the report with Zeke 我得在没有水晶的情况下
[12:42] in front of the whole school with no crystal! 和齐克一起在全校面前作报告
[12:44] Someone must’ve stolen it. 一定是有人偷走了
[12:46] And during peak crystal business hours. 就在这水晶租赁高峰期
[12:48] We gotta find this monster. 我们得找出这个禽兽
[12:49] And we’ll start right after lunch. 我们吃完午饭就开始
[12:51] – Gene… – Fine. -吉恩 -好吧
[12:52] But the mac and cheese is coming with us. 但是我得把芝士通心粉端上
[12:54] * Crystal, crystal, crystal * *水晶 水晶 水晶*
[12:58] * Who can pull the missing crystal? * *谁能找回丢失的水晶*
[13:02] * Distracting just to find the crystal * *分散他们注意力 好找到水晶*
[13:06] * Crystal, crystal, crystal, crystal. * *水晶 水晶 水晶*
[13:12] * We’re pickling * *我们在腌制*
[13:13] * Just like the cavemen used to do. * *就和穴居人一样*
[13:17] Here are all the jars we have. 这里是我们所有的罐子了
[13:18] Oh, God. That’s a lot of smell. 天啊 味道好大
[13:20] – What smell? – The vinegar. -什么味道 -醋酸味
[13:21] It’s really strong. 真的好浓
[13:23] We might’ve pickled our whole restaurant. 我们可能把整个餐厅都染上味道了
[13:24] Wh-Why can’t I smell it? 为什么我闻不到
[13:26] You’re pickled. Go to the basement and come back up. 你也被腌了 去一趟地下室 然后回来
[13:28] Okay… Going down, going down. 好 我下楼了 下楼了
[13:31] It’s really dirty down here, we should clean it. 这下面真的很脏 我们应该打扫一下
[13:33] Turning around and… Oh, God! 我回来了 天啊
[13:35] What have we done? You did this to us! 我们做了什么 都是你的错
[13:37] I’m sorry! I thought I did good! 我很抱歉 我以为我想了个好办法
[13:39] The produce is cursed, Bob! 那些农产品被诅咒了 鲍勃
[13:40] No! They’re just ugly! 不 它们只是丑了点
[13:42] Same thing! 一回事
[13:43] This is going to destroy everything we built together. 这会毁了我们苦心经营的一切
[13:46] Wait, I can’t smell it anymore. 等等 我闻不到了
[13:48] Yeah. Me, neither. 是啊 我也是
[13:49] – Should we keep pickling? – Yeah, it’s kinda fun. -我们继续腌吧 -好啊 还挺好玩的
[13:50] * Picklin’, picklin’… * *腌制 腌制*
[13:54] The assembly’s in one hour. 校庆大会一小时后就开始了
[13:55] We’ll never find the crystal before then. 我们来不及找到水晶了
[13:57] There it is! 在那里
[13:58] The crystal! Tammy has it. 水晶 苔米手上
[13:59] What? No, I don’t! 什么 我没有
[14:01] Wait a minute. 等一下
[14:02] You had Jocelyn create a distraction in the cafeteria 你让乔丝玲造作地摔了一大跤
[14:05] with her big, dramatic fall, didn’t you? 转移我们的注意力 是吧
[14:07] No. You know Jocelyn’s knees don’t bend right. 没有 你们都知道乔丝玲的膝盖有问题
[14:10] Give me back my crystal, Tammy! 把我的水晶还给我 苔米
[14:11] It’s not your crystal, Tina. 这不是你的水晶 蒂娜
[14:13] It’s Mr. Frond’s. You borrowed it from him. 这是福旺德老师的 你从他那借的
[14:16] And maybe I borrowed it from you 或许我也是从你那借的
[14:17] and I’m gonna give it back to Mr. Frond 而且等我用完了之后
[14:19] when I am done with it. 我会还给福旺德老师
[14:20] Because maybe I need some crystal power. 因为或许我需要水晶的魔力
[14:23] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[14:24] I found out that one of the alumni who’s coming to the assembly 我发现来参加校庆大会的校友之一
[14:27] is the woman who owns the boutique Mary Queen of Skorts. 是坐拥裙式短裤女王玛丽精品店的女人
[14:30] Yeah, I know, she was in my report. 没错 我认识她 她在我的报告里
[14:31] Yeah. And she’s in the fashion industry, Tina. 对 她是时尚界的一份子 蒂娜
[14:35] If she likes my presentation, 如果她喜欢我的展示
[14:37] she might take me under her wing. 她也许会将我招入她的羽翼之下
[14:38] I could be Anne Hathaway to her Meryl Streep, 她就能像斯特里普对海瑟薇一样 是我的伯乐
[14:40] but I’d be blonde, which is even better. 但是我是金发 这更有利
[14:43] Something’s falling out of my hands 有东西从我手上漏下去了
[14:44] and into my locker and it’s closed. 掉进了我的储物柜 储物柜关上了
[14:48] Now what do we do? 我们现在怎么办
[14:49] I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. 我告诉你我们该怎么办
[14:50] We’re gonna go to class, 我们去上课
[14:51] get some bathroom passes, 上课的时候说要上厕所
[14:53] and break into Tammy’s locker. 然后撬开苔米的储物柜
[14:54] And then what? Oh. Right. Get the crystal. 然后呢 对了 拿水晶
[14:57] Glad you came back for a second lunch, Teddy. 很高兴你回来吃第二顿午餐了 泰迪
[14:59] Because now you get to try the quick pickles. 因为你现在可以尝尝速成腌菜了
[15:02] They should be ready. 这些应该好了
[15:03] Oh, what a surprise. 真是个惊喜
[15:04] Bob is trying to foist his ugly vegetables on people. 鲍勃一直在强迫别人吃丑丑的蔬菜
[15:07] I’m ignoring that, because they’re pickles now. 我就当听不到 因为这些是腌菜了
[15:09] They’re reborn. 它们重生了
[15:10] They’re pretty pickle butterflies. 它们是是美丽的腌菜蝴蝶
[15:12] And I won’t smell like this forever, right? 我身上不会一直有这个味道吧
[15:14] – Right? – Pickled carrot, anyone? -不会吧 -腌萝卜 有人要吃吗
[15:17] – No, thanks. – I’ll try it. -丑拒 谢谢 -我试试
[15:19] You can’t even taste how mangled it looked. 你吃的时候尝不出它有多丑
[15:21] Pickled cauliflower? 腌花椰菜吗
[15:22] I think that’s a strawberry. 我想这是草莓
[15:24] Oh, my God, I think that is a strawberry. 天啊 我想这是草莓
[15:25] – Teddy? – Nah, I’m gonna pass. -泰迪 -不 我不要了
[15:28] You know what, Teddy? 知道吗 泰迪
[15:28] These pickles aren’t for you. 这些泡菜不是给你准备的
[15:30] They’re for people who don’t want to waste food 它们是给那些不想浪费食物
[15:32] and want to make the world a better place. 想让这个地球变得更好的人准备的
[15:34] That strawberry doesn’t want to make the world a better place. 那个草莓并不想让这个世界变得更好
[15:37] It’s frowning. It looks mean. 它皱着眉头 一副刻薄样
[15:38] I’m not mean, Teddy, 我不刻薄 泰迪
[15:40] I’m a nice strawberry. 我是颗友善的草莓
[15:42] Stop it! 别这样
[15:43] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉 我来晚了
[15:44] I got my bathroom pass 我请假出来上厕所
[15:45] and then I actually had to go to the bathroom. 然后我就真不得不去洗手间
[15:47] How’s it going here? 进行的怎么样了
[15:48] I mean, I don’t feel totally great 撒谎逃课
[15:49] about lying to get out of class. 让我觉得很不好
[15:51] And if we don’t get the crystal, 如果我们拿不到水晶
[15:52] I’m probably gonna have a super sweaty, phlegmy meltdown 我可能会在全校面前崩溃 一身大汗
[15:54] in front of the whole school. 嗓子卡痰
[15:55] And Mr. Frond’s gonna hate me. 福旺德老师会恨我
[15:57] – But other than that, fine. – Great! -但除此以外 都还好 -很好
[15:59] Everything at this school is lousy 这个学校里的一切都很差劲
[16:01] except for these weirdly amazing, 除了这些奇怪的
[16:03] hard-to-break-into lockers. 怎么都打不开的储物柜
[16:05] This is embarrassing– Ooh! I got it! 这太尴尬了… 我打开了
[16:07] Yes! 太棒了
[16:08] You guys are stealing the crystal from me! 你们在偷我的水晶
[16:11] You stole it from me! 是你从我这里偷的
[16:12] What does that have to do with anything? 这有什么关系吗
[16:14] – Let go! – You go. -放手 -你放手
[16:18] – Oh, no! – Oh, my God. -不要 -天啊
[16:20] You know what, Tina? 知道吗 蒂娜
[16:21] You can have it. 这是你的了
[16:22] See you at the assembly. 校庆大会上见
[16:24] Damn it, Tammy! 该死的 苔米
[16:26] The crystal! It’s dead! 水晶死了
[16:28] Unless it’s one of those crystals 除非这种水晶
[16:29] that crawls back together? 能重新聚成一块
[16:31] – Nope. – Tina, there you are. -不会 -蒂娜 你在这里呀
[16:33] Please tell me you found the… 请告诉我你找到了…
[16:35] I’m so sorry. 非常对不起
[16:38] I hear they’re doing great things 我听说他们如今能用胶水
[16:39] with glue these days. 做很多了不起的事
[16:41] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[16:48] There’s Mary Queen of Skorts. 那是裙式短裤女王玛丽
[16:49] Should I wave? Hey! 我该挥手示意吗 你好
[16:51] Okay, she didn’t wave back or look in my direction, 好吧 她没有向我挥手或看过来
[16:53] but I think she saw me and was like, “Who’s that girl?” 但我觉得她看见我了 她在想”那女孩是谁”
[16:56] Hey, Tina, you okay? ‘Cause you seem kind of nervous. 蒂娜 你还好吗 因为你看起来有点紧张
[16:58] And you’re perspiring– a lot. 你流了好多汗
[17:01] What? 什么
[17:01] Don’t worry, we’ll be all right. 别担心 我们会没事的
[17:03] You got the crystal. 你有水晶
[17:04] Yeah, so… actually, I don’t. 好吧 实际上 我没有
[17:07] Because Tammy stole it 因为苔米偷走了水晶
[17:08] and then we got in a fight and broke it. 然后我们打了一架 把水晶摔碎了
[17:10] Get over it, Tina. 别去想了 蒂娜
[17:10] That was like ten minutes ago. 这是十分钟前的事了
[17:12] Hold up. You don’t have the crystal, Tina? 等等 你没有水晶吗 蒂娜
[17:14] – No. – Oh, boy. -没有 -天啊
[17:15] Now I’m sweatin’. 现在换我出汗了
[17:16] Right across my little, tiny mustache. 汗水流过了我的小胡子
[17:18] It’s there. 我有胡子
[17:19] Thank you, fifth grade, for that somber rendition 五年级同学 感谢你们对火柴盒乐队
[17:21] of Matchbox Twenty’s “How Far We’ve Come.” 《我们已经走了多远》的忧郁演奏
[17:24] Kazoos have never sounded so haunting. 卡祖笛从未听起来如此诡异
[17:27] So… Wagstaff. 瓦格斯塔夫小学
[17:29] 75 years, huh? 75年了 对吗
[17:30] What a rich, wonderful past this school has had. 这个学校有着多么丰富的历史和美好的过去
[17:33] But, eventually, everything is broken. 但最终 一切都会破碎
[17:36] And dreams die. 梦想会死去
[17:37] He’s taking it well. 他坦然地接受了
[17:39] That’s it for this jar. 这罐好了
[17:40] – Served all the pickles. – Great. -所有泡菜都腌上了 -很好
[17:42] So we’ll just keep doing our part, being good people 我们要继续我们的工作 做个好人
[17:45] and getting a box of ugly produce every week. 每周买一箱难看的蔬菜水果
[17:47] – I love it. – Yeah… yeah. -我很喜欢 -是的 好吧
[17:49] What? What’s with the face? 怎么了 你这表情是什么意思
[17:50] You look like someone peed in your pickle jar. 你看起来就像有人在你的泡菜罐里尿尿了
[17:52] It’s just… I mean, all of this was so much work. 就是… 所有这些的工作量好大
[17:55] And everything smells. 一切都好臭
[17:57] – Including you. – No! -包括你 -不
[17:59] It’s true, Lin. You do. You both do. 是真的 琳 你很臭 你俩都臭
[18:02] Should we… never do this again? 我们是不是别再这样做了
[18:04] – Oh, thank God. – Oh, thank God. -谢天谢地 -谢天谢地
[18:05] I was only doing this 我这么做只是因为
[18:06] because I thought you really wanted to. 我以为你很想这样
[18:08] I did. 我之前是
[18:08] – But now I really, really don’t. – Yeah. -但现在 我真的很不想这样 -好吧
[18:11] At least we saved all these sweet ugly babies 至少我们救了这些可爱的丑宝贝
[18:13] from going to the dumpster. 让它们不会被丢进垃圾箱
[18:15] We’re gonna get into heaven now, right? 我们现在能上天堂了 对吗
[18:17] – Yeah. – I want to go to heaven, -是的 -我想上天堂
[18:18] but not like that. 但不是像这样
[18:19] Not like that. 但不是这样
[18:20] And we all die alone. 我们都将孑然死去
[18:23] And now, I’d like to bring up eighth graders Tina and Zeke 现在 有请八年级的蒂娜和齐克
[18:26] to give their report entitled 带来汇报演说
[18:27] “I Spy Amazing Alumni.” 《我看见了杰出校友》
[18:30] Oh, God. 天哪
[18:32] Hey, Tina, when you look back at 75 years of Wagstaff… 蒂娜 当你回顾瓦格斯塔夫小学这75年
[18:35] – What do I see? – Okay… -我想到了什么 -好吧
[18:37] I Spy Amazing Alumni! 我看见了杰出校友
[18:41] Oh, no. 垮了
[18:42] Let’s talk about those amazing alu… 我们来聊聊那些杰出的校…
[18:46] Sorry. Little phlegm. 抱歉 有点咯痰了
[18:47] Anyway, ever heard of mary Queen of Skorts? 总之 你有没有听说过裙式短裤女王玛丽
[18:50] Oh, wait. That was your part, Zeke. 不对 这部分该你说 齐克
[18:53] Oh, now it’s me. 又该我了
[18:55] She’s skort of a big… deal. 她的短裤裙可…厉害了
[18:58] – Oh, boy. – I’m sorry. -天哪 -抱歉
[19:00] I’m sorry, everyone. 对不起 各位
[19:01] I’m not great at oral reports, 我不擅长口头汇报
[19:02] and when I have a partner, 特别是有搭档之后
[19:03] that makes me even more nervous. 我就更紧张了
[19:05] I sweat like crazy. 我真的汗流浃背
[19:06] And I get weird phlegm in my mouth. 嘴里也有奇怪的痰
[19:08] It’s like a spit smoothie in there. 就好像唾沫做成了奶昔
[19:10] And I’m extra nervous because I don’t have the crystal. 我的紧张还源于我的水晶没了
[19:12] That’s a whole other thing. I had a crystal. 我就要说起另一件事了 我曾经有水晶
[19:14] It might have had magic powers. I don’t know. 它可能有什么特殊的魔力 我也不知道
[19:17] Are we still doing our report? 我们还在汇报吗
[19:18] Anyway, maybe I should just accept that I get nervous. 或许我应该接受我会紧张这个事实
[19:21] And maybe that’s okay. 这也没什么大不了的
[19:22] I mean, why try not to be nervous when I definitely am? 为什么明知我会紧张 还要让我不紧张呢
[19:25] I mean, look at this pit sweat. 看看我咯吱窝里的汗
[19:26] Anyone need me to put out a small fire? 有人需要我用这身汗灭个火吗
[19:31] Feels good to say it all out loud. 大声说出来真痛快
[19:32] So, anyway… 总之
[19:33] Oops! I’m getting the “Wrap it up” signal. 我们到了总结发言的时间了
[19:35] Or that kid just really wants me to look at her watch. 或者那个场务只是让给我炫耀她的手表
[19:37] Thank you! 谢谢大家
[19:40] Well, didn’t really get to talk about the Wagstaff alumni 我们刚才没谈到瓦格斯塔夫校友的事情
[19:42] or… just about anything in our report. 或 报告上的任何内容
[19:45] But I tell ya– 但是我跟你说
[19:45] it was a pretty nice little speech. 刚才的演讲真的很不错
[19:47] Good job, partner. 干得好 搭档
[19:48] And you made being sweaty and nervous kind of cool. 你把紧张流汗这种事说得特别酷
[19:50] Thanks. I’m gonna go get some water. 谢谢 我要去喝口水
[19:53] Good idea. 好主意
[19:54] You sound like phlegm-ageddon, girl! 浓痰在你嗓子里打架吗
[19:55] Eighth graders Tammy and Jocelyn with their report on 八年级的苔米和乔丝玲将带来她们的演讲
[19:59] Wagstaff fashions past and present. 《瓦格斯塔夫小学古今潮流》
[20:00] Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 借过
[20:02] Wait! Where is she going? 等等 她要去哪
[20:03] She’s gonna miss our speech. 她要错过我们的演讲了
[20:06] Now she’s never gonna take me 她永远也不会带我去
[20:07] to Paris Skort Fashion Week with her. 巴黎短裤裙时装周了
[20:10] Tina, I liked your speech. 蒂娜 我喜欢你的演讲
[20:12] I mean, it was very awkward. 虽然现场很尴尬
[20:14] – So awkward… – Thank you? -非常尴尬 -谢谢
[20:16] And in a way, 从某种方面来说
[20:17] your speech gave me the push I needed 你的演讲给了我勇气
[20:19] to leave Cassie a long and very emotional voice mail 给卡茜发了很长且富有感情的语音留言
[20:22] about her crystal. 告诉她关于水晶的事
[20:23] And she just texted me 她刚发信息给我
[20:24] that she believes crystals don’t really “break.” 说她相信水晶不会”破碎”
[20:26] She says the energy just “spreads out.” 她说能量直接”释放”了出来
[20:29] Really? Phew! 真的吗 吓死我了
[20:30] She’s very wise, like a pretty owl. 她真聪明 像只漂亮的小猫头鹰
[20:33] And she still wants to come over for Cassie-role. 她还想过来吃卡茜锅
[20:36] – Oh, good. – Ooh, I should go. -太好了 -我该走了
[20:37] I need to get all the cat hair off the furniture 我要在卡茜来之前
[20:39] before Cassie comes. 把家具上的猫毛都处理掉
[20:40] Great speech, T. 演讲很不错 蒂娜
[20:42] At one point I think you sprayed some of your mouth phlegm 有一瞬间我还以为你把嗓子里的痰
[20:44] onto your armpit sweat. That was magical. 吐到咯吱窝的汗里了 太神奇了
[20:46] – Thanks. – Well, I got about $3.50 -谢谢 -我攒了大约
[20:49] of crystal money in my pocket. 三块五用来卖水晶的钱
[20:50] Is that enough to buy me a new shirt on the way home? 够不够回家路上给我买件新衣服啊
[20:53] Probably not. 估计不够
[20:53] But maybe a medium frozen yogurt? 不过一份中杯冻酸奶应该可以
[20:55] – Three spoons? – Deal. -要三个勺子吗 -好的
[20:56] You can make it two spoons. 要两个勺子就行
[20:58] I like to use my hands. 我比较喜欢用手
[20:59] – Nope. Nope. – Nope. Nope. -不了不了 -不了不了
[20:59] * Crystal power * *水晶魔力*
[21:03] * Crystal power * *水晶魔力*
[21:07] * Crystal power * *水晶魔力*
[21:11] * Crystal power * *水晶魔力*
[21:16] * When you and your partner have an oral report * *当你和搭档要口头汇报*
[21:17] * And you’re feeling really out of sorts * *当你感到非常六神无主*
[21:19] * Maybe get yourself a nice crystal, * *买个漂亮的水晶吧*
[21:21] * it’ll only stab you a little * *只会戳伤你一点*
[21:23] * Crystal power * *水晶魔力*
[21:27] * Crystal power * *水晶魔力*
[21:31] * Crystal power * *水晶魔力*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme