时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 迷”虫”牛郎 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | Well, everybody take a good look at Louise. | 各位 好好看看露易丝 |
[00:23] | ‘Cause it’s probably the last time | 因为这可能是 |
[00:24] | you’re ever gonna see her. | 你们见她的最后一面 |
[00:25] | Is it because you’re turning invisible? | 你要隐身了吗 |
[00:27] | It’s ethically fraught. | 这有违伦理 |
[00:28] | I don’t recommend it. | 我不建议你这样 |
[00:29] | No, today’s the day I have to meet Millie at the park, | 不是 我今天得去公园见米莉 |
[00:32] | in the woods, for the “Super-secret surprise.” | 在树林里 为了”绝密惊喜” |
[00:35] | Oh, yeah. Well, surprises can be fun. Right? | 惊喜也可能很有趣 对吧 |
[00:39] | When I tried to ask Millie about it, | 我问米莉细节的时候 |
[00:40] | she put her finger on my lips and said, | 她把手指放在我嘴唇上说 |
[00:42] | “Soon, my sweet.” | “你马上就知道了 宝贝” |
[00:43] | And then she stroked my face while humming a lullaby. | 然后开始一边哼摇篮曲 一边摸我的脸 |
[00:46] | – Oh, God. – Yep, so it’s been nice knowing everyone. | -天啊 -总之 很高兴认识各位 |
[00:49] | I mean, pretty nice. | 算挺高兴了 |
[00:50] | Louise, couldn’t you just not go? | 露易丝 你不能不去吗 |
[00:52] | I got to go, Dad. I owe Millie big. | 我得去 爸 我欠米莉一个大人情 |
[00:55] | She gave me this super-rare Burobu card, | 她给了我一张超稀有的布罗布卡牌 |
[00:57] | The Slug-gitive. | 亡命鼻涕虫 |
[00:58] | His backstory is he was framed for his wife’s murder. | 故事里他被错当成杀害自己妻子的凶手 |
[01:00] | They stopped printing ’em ’cause they realized | 这卡绝版了 因为他们发现 |
[01:02] | most kids haven’t seen The Fugitive. | 大部分小孩没看过《亡命天涯》 |
[01:04] | That card’s the most important thing in my life now. | 这张卡现在是我人生中最重要的东西 |
[01:07] | Good for you. Tina, breakfast! | 很好 蒂娜 吃早餐 |
[01:10] | Here I am. Sorry. I’ve just been staring at myself | 来了 对不起 我在厕所 |
[01:12] | in the bathroom for the past hour. | 盯着自己看了一小时 |
[01:14] | Were you pumping yourself up to do toilet stuff? | 你是在为自己上厕所加油鼓劲吗 |
[01:16] | No. Yes. But also, | 不 也算吧 还因为 |
[01:18] | do you guys think I’m pretty? | 你们觉得我好看吗 |
[01:20] | – What?! – What? Of-of course we do. | -什么 -什么 当然 |
[01:21] | You’re the most beautiful person or thing | 你就是全世界 |
[01:23] | that’s ever been born in the entire world. | 最美的那一个 |
[01:25] | Same with Gene and Louise. | 吉恩和露易丝也是 |
[01:27] | Love ya, babe. | 我爱你 妈 |
[01:28] | It’s just, the other day at school, | 但那天在学校 |
[01:30] | Tammy and Jocelyn were talking about | 苔米和乔丝玲在聊 |
[01:32] | this online tutorial they watched where a girl | 她们在网上看的教学视频 |
[01:34] | shows you how to do your makeup like a supermodel. | 教你怎样化超模妆 |
[01:36] | I asked them to send me the link, | 我让她们发链接给我 |
[01:37] | and they said that I wasn’t really supermodel material. | 她们说我不是当超模的料 |
[01:40] | And that I was more like the person who brings | 说我更像是帮超模 |
[01:42] | the supermodels coffee but gets the order wrong, | 拿咖啡还会搞错订单的人 |
[01:44] | but the supermodels are really nice about it | 但超模不会介意 |
[01:46] | ’cause they’re pretty inside and out. | 因为她们人美心也善 |
[01:48] | Those punks! You want me to drive by ’em | 兔崽子 要我飞车过去 |
[01:50] | and smack ’em with my car door? | 用车门扇她们耳光吗 |
[01:51] | – Lin. – What? | -琳 -怎么了 |
[01:53] | Why do you care about girly stuff | 你干嘛那么在乎这种小女生的事 |
[01:54] | like makeup and being pretty anyway? | 化妆 变漂亮啥的 |
[01:57] | I mean, faces are just a bunch of holes in one place. | 脸就是好多个洞组合在一起罢了 |
[02:00] | Oh, my face holes are in a better spot | 我洞洞的位置 |
[02:02] | than your face holes. | 长得比你好哦 |
[02:04] | It’s when your bottom hole is in the wrong spot. | 只有屁眼位置不对 |
[02:06] | That’s when to worry. | 才需要担心 |
[02:07] | Besides, Tina, the bigger issue | 而且 蒂娜 更大的问题是 |
[02:09] | is that it’s Millie Park Day. | 我今天要去公园见米莉 |
[02:11] | – Oh, right. – Yeah. | -对哦 -是的 |
[02:12] | And I was kind of hoping | 我有点希望 |
[02:13] | maybe you and Gene could come with me? | 你和吉恩能跟我一起去 |
[02:15] | I could use some muscle. And also Gene. | 我需要力气大的人 以及吉恩 |
[02:18] | You had me at “Also Gene.” | 你说”还有吉恩”时我就同意了 |
[02:19] | I’ll go, too. At least the squirrels won’t be all judgy. | 我也去 至少松鼠不会对我评头论足 |
[02:22] | That one is. Thinks he’s so great. | 有一只会 觉得自己特牛 |
[02:24] | – With his big nuts. – Gene. | -还带着巨大的坚果 -吉恩 |
[02:28] | Hi, I have a flower delivery for this address. | 你好 有人送花到这个地址 |
[02:31] | Flowers. | 鲜花 |
[02:32] | Wait a minute, are those flowers a dog? | 等等 这花是做成了狗的模样吗 |
[02:34] | Yes ma’am. It’s a Bow-Wow-Flower arrangement. | 是的 女士 这是汪汪插花 |
[02:37] | I love it! Technology, huh? | 我喜欢 高科技呢 |
[02:39] | Unbelievable what they can do. | 现在真是什么都能做出来 |
[02:40] | – Who’s it from? – Yeah, where’s the card? | -是谁送的 -是啊 卡片在哪里 |
[02:43] | That’s… A fair question. | 这…是个合理的提问 |
[02:45] | – Okay. – That I was kind of… | -好吧 -我还暗自期待 |
[02:47] | hoping didn’t come up, because I think it fell off somehow. | 你们不问来着 卡片好像不知掉哪儿了 |
[02:50] | As we say in the flower business, sorry about that. | 用行业话术来说 抱歉了顾客 |
[02:53] | You know, it kind of reminds me of this dog | 这让我想起了小时候 |
[02:54] | that lived next door when I was a kid. | 邻居家养的狗 |
[02:56] | He was a white mutt named Bottle Cap. | 是只叫瓶盖的白色串串 |
[02:58] | They called him that ’cause he could balance | 这样叫它是因为他可以 |
[03:00] | a bottle cap on his nose. | 在鼻子上顶瓶盖 |
[03:01] | He would entertain us neighborhood kids for hours. | 它能跟我们这些孩子玩上好几个小时 |
[03:04] | Letting us put bottle caps on his nose. | 让我们把瓶盖放在它的鼻子上 |
[03:06] | And one time, a doll’s head we found. | 有次还放了我们捡到的洋娃娃头 |
[03:08] | That was weird. | 那有点奇怪 |
[03:09] | He was cooler than any dog or person that I ever met. | 它比我见过的任何狗或人都酷 |
[03:13] | He taught us so much about life, | 它教会了我们很多 关于人生 |
[03:15] | about balancing stuff on our noses. | 关于如何在鼻子上平衡各种东西 |
[03:17] | I am who I am because of that dog. | 那条狗成就了我 |
[03:19] | Wait, really? | 等等 认真的吗 |
[03:20] | And then he got hit by a hot dog truck and died. | 然后它被热狗车撞死了 |
[03:23] | Lin. I’m- I’m so sorry. | 琳 我 我很遗憾 |
[03:25] | Yeah. Dog, hot dog. | 是啊 狗 热狗 |
[03:27] | It’s almost funny. | 还挺好笑的 |
[03:30] | Oh, I’m laughing ’cause I’m fine. | 我在笑是因为我没事了 |
[03:32] | Well, I’m gonna take off. | 好吧 那我要走了 |
[03:34] | – Have a good one. – Bye, flower man. | -祝你愉快 -再见 送花小哥 |
[03:35] | Okay, Bottle Cap Two, | 好了 瓶盖二号 |
[03:37] | let’s put you on the counter. | 我们到柜台上来 |
[03:39] | I’ll set out a little bowl of kibble for ya. | 我去给你准备一碗狗粮 |
[03:41] | Just kidding, I know you’re flowers. | 开玩笑的啦 我知道你是花 |
[03:44] | I know he’s flowers. | 我知道它是花 |
[03:45] | I know that- that you know. | 我知道 我知道你知道 |
[03:47] | I know you’re flowers. I know you’re flowers. | 我知道你是花 我知道你是花 |
[03:51] | Shoot, Tina, we should have worked on your leg sweep. | 该死 蒂娜 我们该帮你练扫堂腿的 |
[03:53] | We got to be prepared to drop that little maniac on her… | 我们可能需要把那疯姑娘给摔… |
[03:57] | Millie! There’s my girl. | 米莉 我的好朋友在这儿啊 |
[03:59] | So, Tina and Gene just happen to be here. | 蒂娜和吉恩碰巧也在这里 |
[04:02] | Not with me. | 不是跟我一起的 |
[04:03] | We’re here to throw a Frisbee. | 我们是来扔飞盘的 |
[04:05] | Back and forth. To each other. | 扔来扔去 给对方 |
[04:08] | Where’s the Frisbee? | 飞盘在哪里 |
[04:09] | We’re working up to it. | 我们正在努力中 |
[04:11] | We’re about 90 days away. | 大概再等3个月我们就能有一个了 |
[04:12] | Yep, okay, bye. | 是的 那么 再见 |
[04:14] | So what’s the cool surprise? | 到底有什么惊喜 |
[04:16] | And you’re coming at me… Oh, God! | 你冲着我来了… 天啊 |
[04:17] | Wait, wh- what are you doing? | 等等 你 你在干什么 |
[04:19] | There’s a camera and a microphone in the bow | 蝴蝶结里有摄像头和麦克风 |
[04:20] | that I’m attaching to your bunny ear. | 我把它系在你的兔耳朵上 |
[04:22] | In your human ear, I’ll be putting a device thingie | 至于你的人耳 我会放一个装置 |
[04:24] | that allows us to communicate. | 让我们能互相交流 |
[04:26] | It’s all connected to my Dad’s phone. | 这些都连着我爸的手机 |
[04:28] | He uses all this stuff for his mountain biking videos | 他用来拍山地骑行视频的 |
[04:30] | even though I would call them slight-hill biking videos. | 不过我更愿称之为缓坡骑行 |
[04:32] | And I have my Mom’s phone, | 我还带了我妈的手机 |
[04:33] | so I’ll be able to see what you see and hear what you hear. | 这样我就能看见听见你那边的情况 |
[04:36] | I told them I was upgrading their ringtone. | 我的借口是帮他们更新彩铃 |
[04:38] | They were both very excited. | 他们都很期待 |
[04:40] | Millie, what is going on? | 米莉 这是要做什么 |
[04:41] | – Have you heard about the Pixie Princess Promenade? – Oh, no. | -你听说过花仙公主游园吗 -完了 |
[04:44] | Where pixie princesses take you on a magical adventure | 花仙公主会带着你在公园进行魔法冒险 |
[04:46] | – through the park that changes you forever? – No, please. | -你的人生将会因此改变 -千万别 |
[04:49] | I’ve been on nine of them. | 我已经参加了九次 |
[04:50] | I may have gotten a little intense on the last one. | 最后那次可能有点太激动了 |
[04:52] | I allegedly headbutted a gnome in the chest. | 它们指控我用头撞了地精的胸 |
[04:55] | And then I was disinvited to pixie-ticipate. | 然后就不让我参加花仙游园会了 |
[04:57] | Don’t say this is where I come in. Oh, God. | 别说这就是要我来的原因 我的天 |
[04:57] | So this is where you come in. | 所以这就是你来的原因 |
[04:59] | I need you to do the Pixie Princess Promenade for me. | 我需要你代我参加花仙游园 |
[05:02] | I need some pixie princess action. | 要做一点花仙公主的事 |
[05:03] | Plus, they hand out wands at the end. | 而且它们最后会发魔法棒 |
[05:05] | I already have eight wands, but I need more. | 我已经有了八个了 但还不够 |
[05:06] | I want all the colors, I want all the flowers. | 我要所有的颜色和花型 |
[05:08] | They put different flower stickers on the wands. | 魔法棒上有各种不同的花朵贴纸 |
[05:10] | I want pink rose. You’re gonna get me pink rose. | 我想要粉红玫瑰 你要给我拿到粉红玫瑰 |
[05:13] | No. Definitely not, never, no. | 不 绝对不要 永远不行 |
[05:16] | Well, then I am forced and legally allowed | 那我就不得不合法地要求你 |
[05:18] | to demand that you give me back the Slug-gitive card. | 还给我亡命鼻涕虫卡 |
[05:21] | I knew there had to be strings attached with that card. | 我就知道那张卡肯定有附加条件 |
[05:23] | Okay, so if I get you the wand, then we’re square? | 那要是我给你拿到魔法棒 我们就扯平了 |
[05:26] | Square as a bear in a chair with no hair. | 四平八稳 风平浪静 |
[05:29] | There are the pixie princesses and the pixie princess queen. | 花仙公主和花仙皇后来了 |
[05:32] | Oh, dear Lord. | 我的老天 |
[05:34] | Is that a magical flying sex worker convention? | 那是飞天性工作者魔法集会吗 |
[05:36] | Oh, it’s the Pixie Princess Promenade. | 是花仙公主游园会 |
[05:38] | – The what? – I did it a few times when I was younger. | -什么东西 -我小时候参加过几次 |
[05:40] | It was fun. Then I moved on to horses. | 挺有意思的 后来我喜欢上了马 |
[05:42] | And I’ve been chasing that H ever since. | 从此走上了另一条道路 |
[05:44] | Oh, I almost forgot. My pixie wings. | 差点忘了 我的花仙翅膀 |
[05:47] | Now you can sparkle and fly with the pixies up high. | 现在你可以亮闪闪飞高高了 |
[05:50] | This is gonna be the best three hours of your life! | 这会是你人生最棒的三小时 |
[05:54] | – I think I’m gonna throw up. – From enchantment? | -我要吐了 -因为太高兴吗 |
[06:00] | Oh, God. So girly. | 天啊 这太女生了 |
[06:03] | Hey. May we, join you? | 我们能加入你吗 |
[06:05] | We’re just taking a break. | 我们要歇一会儿 |
[06:06] | Also our fake Frisbee got stuck in a tree. | 我们的假飞盘挂树上了 |
[06:08] | So what’s… what’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:10] | Louise is doing the Pixie Princess Promenade for me | 露易丝在替我参加花仙公主游园会 |
[06:12] | ’cause I’m banned. | 因为我被禁了 |
[06:12] | – Okay. – I got a pixie haircut once. | -好吧 -我有次剪了个花仙的发型 |
[06:15] | It worked until it didn’t. | 还挺好 但后来不行了 |
[06:16] | Tina? Gene? Is that you? | 蒂娜 吉恩 是你们吗 |
[06:18] | I need you to find a rock, throw it at my head, | 你们去找块石头 往我头上扔 |
[06:20] | and I’ll have myself a nice rock nap. | 这样我就能睡一觉了 |
[06:22] | Oh, I love how excited we both are, Louise. | 太好了 露易丝 看来你和我一样激动 |
[06:25] | Why, hello. I’m Pixie Princess Patricia. | 大家好 我是花仙公主帕特丽夏 |
[06:28] | Would you like to go on a Pixie Princess adventure? | 大家愿意和花仙公主一起冒险吗 |
[06:32] | Only pixies allowed, so human parents and guardians, | 只有花仙可以参加哦 家长和监护人 |
[06:35] | we ask you to wait in what you call “The parking lot.” | 请在你们人类称其为”停车场”的地方等候 |
[06:40] | What a wonderful day. | 多么美好的一天 |
[06:41] | I’ve been busy using my magic wand | 我刚刚一直在用魔法棒 |
[06:43] | to make the flowers extra pretty. | 对鲜花施展变美的魔法 |
[06:45] | And I was just about to enjoy a nice twirl in the sunlight. | 正打算在阳光下来个漂亮的旋转 |
[06:49] | Do you pixies know how to twirl? | 各位花仙们知道如何旋转吗 |
[06:51] | – Yeah. – Let’s all twirl together. | -知道 -我们一起转起来吧 |
[06:54] | Yeah! Louise, I need you to twirl. | 露易丝 你得一起转圈 |
[06:56] | – Millie, please. – Twirl. | -米莉 不要 -转 |
[06:59] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[07:00] | Oh, wait. My wings are tingling. | 等等 我的翅膀在抖动 |
[07:02] | The other pixie princesses | 一定是其她花仙公主 |
[07:04] | must be trying to tell me something. | 有话要对我说 |
[07:06] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[07:06] | It seems someone has stolen | 好像有人偷了 |
[07:08] | the Pixie Princess Queen’s sparkle sprinkles. | 花仙皇后的”亮闪闪” |
[07:10] | That’s what gives our magic wands their magic power. | 我们的魔法棒要有”亮闪闪”才有魔法 |
[07:13] | Is sparkle sprinkles drugs? | “亮闪闪”是毒品的名字吗 |
[07:15] | I don’t remember. I don’t think so? | 我不记得了 应该不是吧 |
[07:17] | We’ve got to find the Princess Queen’s sparkle sprinkles. | 我们必须找到花仙皇后的”亮闪闪” |
[07:20] | But first, let’s twirl again for strength. | 不过在那之前 再转一次圈圈给自己打气 |
[07:23] | – Twirl! – Yeah! | -转起来 -好耶 |
[07:25] | I remember when I could twirl. | 我以前也爱玩转圈圈来着 |
[07:26] | Then time caught up with me. | 然后一转眼就过了那个年龄 |
[07:28] | Now I get dizzy looking at a rotisserie chicken. | 现在我看见烤鸡都会头晕 |
[07:31] | So, yeah, kablam. | 然后嘭的一声 |
[07:33] | And then it was hot dogs and a dead dog. | 就变成了热狗与死狗 |
[07:36] | But now I got this guy. You know what? | 但现在我有它了 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna go get the spray bottle | 我去拿个喷水壶 |
[07:39] | and give him a little spritz. | 给它喷点水 |
[07:40] | – He’s looking a little wilty. – Okay, sounds good. | -它看起来有点蔫了 -好的 好主意 |
[07:43] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[07:45] | – * Bottle cap two. * – Bob? Bob? | -*瓶盖二号* -鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[07:47] | What? Why are you whispering? | 怎么了 干嘛这么小声 |
[07:49] | That was the saddest story I’ve ever heard in my life. | 那是我有生以来听到的最悲伤的故事 |
[07:51] | I think maybe Linda never processed Bottle Cap’s death. | 我觉得琳达可能一直没能真正接受瓶盖的死 |
[07:54] | Yeah. It is weird she never mentioned it. | 是啊 奇怪的是从没听她提起过 |
[07:56] | Maybe she tried to block it out? | 也许她是刻意不去想 |
[07:58] | Or maybe you haven’t been a sensitive enough partner | 或者是你心思不够细腻 |
[08:00] | for her to feel safe opening up to you? | 让她不愿向你敞开心扉 |
[08:02] | – What? – It’s probably the first thing. | -什么 -大概率是第一种 |
[08:03] | And, you know, those flowers are gonna die in a few days. | 这些花过几天就会死了 |
[08:06] | And then what? What if she spirals? | 到时候她要是精神崩溃了怎么办 |
[08:08] | I don’t know. maybe she… won’t? | 我不知道 也许…不会呢 |
[08:11] | Here ya go. Doesn’t that feel nice? | 来了 舒服吧 |
[08:14] | * I’m gonna take care of you so you live forever * | *我会照顾你 让你长生不老* |
[08:16] | * I haven’t looked it up * | *虽然我没查过* |
[08:18] | * But I’m pretty sure it’s possible, yeah. * | *但是我确定可以* |
[08:23] | * Rainbows and unicorns and butterflies and buttercups * | *彩虹 独角兽 蝴蝶 金凤花* |
[08:26] | – * And dew drops and daffodils * -Nope. | -*露珠和水仙花* -不行 |
[08:28] | * And how ’bout more buttercups? * | *再来一些金凤花怎么样* |
[08:29] | – Hey. – Hi. How ya doing? | -嗨 -嗨 你好 |
[08:32] | I’m guessing gnome guy stole the sparkle sprinkles. | 我猜是地精偷了”亮闪闪” |
[08:34] | Seems like a gnome thing to do. | 像是地精会做的事 |
[08:36] | There’s, no way to know. | 这可不知道 |
[08:37] | You just got to enjoy the ride. | 你就享受这个过程好了 |
[08:39] | Is that the guy you headbutted? | 你用头撞的就是他吗 |
[08:41] | yeah, but the headbutting was about something else. | 对 但是撞头是因为别的事 |
[08:44] | Politics. | 政治 |
[08:45] | I bet that’s where this all ends. | 我打赌那里就是终点 |
[08:47] | I bet that’s where the wands are. | 魔法棒肯定都在那里 |
[08:48] | Wait, what? Where are you going? | 等等 干吗 你要去哪 |
[08:49] | I just have to get the pink rose wand, right? | 只要拿到粉红玫瑰魔法棒就行对吧 |
[08:51] | So I’m gonna ask that gnome for the pink rose wand, | 我去问那个地精粉红玫瑰魔法棒在哪 |
[08:53] | – and then I’m out of here. – No. No. | -然后我就闪人 -不行 不行 |
[08:55] | – A deal’s a deal, Millie. – No! | -说好了的 米莉 -不行 |
[08:57] | Wait. Millie, you headbutted the gnome? | 等等 米莉 你用头撞了那个地精吗 |
[08:59] | Oh, gnome you didn’t. | 不会吧 |
[09:00] | – Hey, there. – Oh, a pixie. | -你好啊 -花仙 |
[09:03] | Didn’t expect to see one of you for a while. | 出现得比我想的要早呢 |
[09:05] | Let me, gnome up. | 让地精我准备一下 |
[09:06] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[09:07] | I’m the gnome-iest gnome. | 我是最精的地精 |
[09:08] | Far and wide do I roam with my rhyming | 我哼着小曲云游四方 |
[09:11] | – and mischief and the… – Okay, yeah. | -恶作剧我最在行 -行了 |
[09:12] | Let me stop you right there. | 打住吧 |
[09:13] | Look, I know this is the end. | 我知道这里就是终点 |
[09:15] | – D’uh… – I mean, that sign is kind of a tip off. | -不 -那个牌子差不多已经暴露了 |
[09:17] | 花仙公主 游园会终点 上网给个好评吧 | |
[09:19] | And, hey, I know you took the sparkle sprinkles. | 另外 我知道你拿了”亮闪闪” |
[09:21] | And I don’t judge you for that, | 对此我不发表意见 |
[09:22] | but the wands they give out? | 但是他们发的魔法棒 |
[09:24] | I need a pink rose one. | 我要一根有粉红色玫瑰贴纸的 |
[09:25] | – What? – So if you want to just gnome it on over to me. | -什么 -所以你直接交出来吧 |
[09:28] | Look, kid, I’m not gonna just give you a pink rose wand. | 小朋友 我不能直接给你粉红玫瑰魔法棒 |
[09:30] | That’s not how this works. | 游戏规则不是这样的 |
[09:31] | You got to earn the wand. Now scoot. | 得靠自己的力量获得 快走吧 |
[09:34] | You made me break character. | 你弄得我都出戏了 |
[09:36] | I got to get back in the zone. | 我需要重新进入角色 |
[09:37] | Off with you, leave me alone. | 速速离开 不得打扰 |
[09:40] | There. There he is. He’s back. | 回来了 回来了 角色回来了 |
[09:42] | I know, right? Rhyming piece of… | 你现在懂我了吧 只会押韵的家伙 |
[09:44] | Okay, back to the promenade. | 好了 回到游园会 |
[09:47] | – Gah! – Hey, Louise, if it helps, | -啊 -露易丝 好消息是 |
[09:49] | I think there’s a tea party coming up. | 茶话会马上要开始了 |
[09:51] | And it’s kind of fun. | 还挺有趣的 |
[09:53] | There’s no real tea, but there’s a lot of party. | 没有真正的茶 但是会说很多话哦 |
[09:55] | Sounds decadent. | 听起来很奢靡 |
[09:56] | What have we here? | 这里装着什么呢 |
[09:58] | – Jackpot. – Holy crap. So many in one place. Wands. | -中大奖了 -妈呀 这么多魔法棒在一起 |
[10:01] | Wands, wands, wands, wands, wands, wands, wands, wands! | 魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒 |
[10:04] | Hello, pink rose. | 你好 粉红玫瑰 |
[10:05] | Okay, Millie, I got your wand, so now I’m gonna | 米莉 我拿到你的魔法棒了 我现在要 |
[10:08] | – get the hell -out of… -Wands, wands, wands, wands, wands. | -走人了 -魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒 |
[10:10] | – And here you are. -Wands, wands, wands, wands… | -你来了 -魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒 |
[10:11] | Wands! | 魔法棒 |
[10:13] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[10:15] | You. Help. Help! It’s the headbutter. | 是你 来人 快来人 是撞人犯 |
[10:18] | Her and her accomplice are taking all the wands! | 她和她的同伙要偷走所有的魔法棒 |
[10:21] | – It’s a planned hit! – Wands! | -这是密谋作案 -魔法棒 |
[10:22] | I want one! I want one! I want one! | 我要 我要 我要 |
[10:24] | Up, bup, bup. Pixies, regroup. Regroup! | 不不不 花仙 集合 集合 |
[10:27] | Run! | 快跑 |
[10:28] | – Yeah! – This is so much funner than twirling! | -对 -这比转圈有意思多了 |
[10:35] | Quick. Over here. | 快 这边来 |
[10:38] | Pretty good hiding spot. | 绝佳藏身之所 |
[10:39] | One way in, one way out. | 一边进 一边出 |
[10:41] | Like all the best bushes. | 好的灌木丛都这样 |
[10:43] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[10:44] | So, since we’re just hanging out, | 既然就剩我俩了 |
[10:46] | can I have some of your hair? | 能给我一些你的头发吗 |
[10:48] | I’m sure you already have enough. | 你肯定已经有很多了 |
[10:50] | Hello? Are the girls that took all the wands in there? | 有人吗 是把魔法棒都拿走的女孩吗 |
[10:52] | Oh, no. no. Sorry. | 不是 不好意思 |
[10:54] | – Check another bush. – Wands! | -看看别的灌木丛吧 -魔法棒 |
[10:57] | Boy, are they wand-crazy or what? | 妈呀 这是都魔法棒魔怔了吧 |
[11:00] | So, Louise is a forest person now. | 既然露易丝现在住树林了 |
[11:02] | Should we get the Frisbee and head home? | 我们是不是可以带着飞盘回家了 |
[11:04] | I guess? | 可以吧 |
[11:05] | Okay, we’ve got pixies lost in the field, | 现在的情况是 花仙都跑掉了 |
[11:07] | the headbutter and her partner in wand crime. | 撞人犯和她的同伙偷走了魔法棒 |
[11:09] | It’s a poop storm. | 真是糟糕透顶 |
[11:10] | * Everything is fine, * | *一切都好* |
[11:12] | * your friends aren’t lost in the woods…* | *你们的朋友没有在林中失踪* |
[11:14] | But we’re gonna find them, because no pixies left behind. | 但我们得找到她们 因为不能抛弃任何一位花仙 |
[11:17] | I mean, their parents would also be upset. | 她们的父母也会生气的 |
[11:20] | And if they’re all together, stolen-wand fondling, | 如果她们都聚集在一起 把玩失窃的魔法棒 |
[11:23] | you better believe | 你最好相信 |
[11:24] | everybody’s gonna get disinvited to pixie-ticipate. | 我会取消对每个人参加花仙游园会的邀请 |
[11:27] | – Now let’s move. – Me? | -我们走吧 -我 |
[11:29] | Couldn’t, Pixie Princess Patricia go instead? | 不能让花仙公主帕特丽夏去吗 |
[11:31] | She’s pretty buff. | 她很有魅力 |
[11:32] | I’ll protect you, Stewart. | 我会保护你 斯图尔特 |
[11:34] | Oh, no! If those little girls are with Louise and Millie, | 不 如果那些小女孩和露易丝 米莉在一起 |
[11:36] | they might all get disinvited to pixie-ticipate. | 她们都会被取消参与花仙游园会的 |
[11:38] | And right when they’re in their pixie princess prime! | 而她们正处于扮演花仙的全盛时期 |
[11:41] | – Their PPP. – Yes. And they should enjoy that time. | -她们的花盛期 -没错 她们应该享受这时期 |
[11:44] | Because before they know it, they’ll be 13 | 因为不知不觉 她们就13岁了 |
[11:45] | and people will be telling them | 然后别人会告诉她们 |
[11:46] | they’re not supermodel material | 她们不是当超级名模的料子 |
[11:47] | and also won’t send them potentially helpful makeup tutorials. | 也不会给她们发可能有帮助的化妆教程 |
[11:50] | We got to find Louise first and-and warn her. | 我们得抢先找到露易丝 然后警告她 |
[11:53] | Does this mean we have to stay in the park? | 这代表我们还得待在公园里吗 |
[11:55] | I miss inside, and I bet it misses me! | 我想念室内 我肯定室内也想我了 |
[11:58] | Okay, now take one | 好 再拍一张 |
[11:59] | where it looks like I’m the dog and he’s the human. | 让我看起来像狗 狗看起来像人 |
[12:02] | Who’s walking who, right? | 是谁在遛谁呢 |
[12:04] | Got it. | 好了 |
[12:05] | Oh. I’m gonna go get a bottle cap | 我去拿个瓶盖 |
[12:06] | to balance on his nose. I’ll be right back. | 放在它的鼻子上 我马上回来 |
[12:08] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[12:09] | Bob, I’ve been thinking, | 鲍勃 我在想 |
[12:11] | we should just keep buying this same flower arrangement | 我们应该一直买一样的插花 |
[12:13] | and switch it out when Linda’s asleep. | 然后在琳达睡着的时候进行调换 |
[12:15] | And just do that for the rest of her life? | 然后在她的有生之年都这么做 |
[12:17] | Okay. lot of flowers, but that could-could work. | 好吧 那要很多花 但可能有用 |
[12:21] | Hey, Bob, Teddy. There it is. | 你好 鲍勃 泰迪 在这啊 |
[12:23] | That Bow-Wow-Flower arrangement | 这篮汪汪插花 |
[12:25] | was supposed to go to my place for a service this afternoon. | 本来应该送到我那 今天下午招待客人用 |
[12:27] | Mrs. Goldenblatt. | 戈登布拉特太太 |
[12:29] | She wanted a “Doggone it, she’s gone”-themed funeral. | 她想要”狗日的 她死了”主题葬礼 |
[12:32] | I called the delivery place and they said | 我给货运服务站打了电话 他们说 |
[12:33] | they accidentally brought it here. | 他们不小心带到这里来了 |
[12:35] | So I’ll just be taking this. | 那我就拿走了 |
[12:37] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[12:38] | – What? – Hey, Mort. | -怎么了 -你好 莫特 |
[12:39] | Have you met Bottle Cap Two? | 你见过瓶盖二号吗 |
[12:41] | He’s named after Bottle Cap, | 它是以瓶盖的名字命名的 |
[12:42] | the dog I loved from my childhood | 瓶盖是我小时候心爱的狗 |
[12:44] | that got hit by a truck and died right in front of me. | 但是却当着我的面被卡车撞死了 |
[12:46] | Wait, it was in front of you? | 等等 当着你的面 |
[12:48] | It just keeps getting more horrific. | 真是越来越吓人了 |
[12:50] | But this guy’s not gonna die on me, are you, huh? | 但是这个小家伙不会当着我的面死去 对吗 |
[12:53] | No, you’re not. | 没错 你不会的 |
[12:54] | Or I could wait a bit. | 我也可以再等等 |
[12:56] | I’m holding so many, so much power. | 我手握着那么多 那么多的能量 |
[12:59] | It’s intoxicating. | 真是太令人兴奋了 |
[13:01] | Yeah, try not to squeeze them so hard, please. | 请你不要握得太用力了 |
[13:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:04] | Look, Millie, you got your wands, | 听着 米莉 你拿到魔法棒了 |
[13:06] | so seems like time for me to shove on out of this bush. | 所以似乎 我是时候离开这个灌木丛了 |
[13:09] | What? No! If they find you, they’ll make you talk, | 什么 不行 如果他们找到你 就会逼问你 |
[13:12] | probably with torture, and then they’ll find the wands | 也许还会折磨你 然后他们就会找到魔法棒 |
[13:14] | and then they’ll probably take them back. | 然后会把魔法棒都收回去 |
[13:16] | And then I’ll have to take Slug-gitive back. | 那我就不得不把那张”亡命鼻涕虫”要回来 |
[13:18] | – I won’t give it to you. – Then I’ll come and get it. | -我不会给你的 -那我就去拿 |
[13:21] | In the night. I was planning to come by | 反正我也打算晚上过去 |
[13:22] | and get some other stuff anyway. | 拿点别的东西 |
[13:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | My Mom’s phone is gone. | 我妈的手机不见了 |
[13:27] | It must have fallen out when we were running. | 一定是我们刚才跑的时候掉了 |
[13:29] | Hey, no licking. | 不要舔 |
[13:31] | Louise. Louise! | 露易丝 露易丝 |
[13:33] | Here, girl. | 这里 姑娘 |
[13:34] | It’s them. Quick, hide. | 是他们 快藏起来 |
[13:36] | So, I thought we could just slowly incorporate | 我想我们可以慢慢加入 |
[13:38] | that the gnome also does beatboxing. | 地精也会节奏口技这一概念 |
[13:40] | And he wears a jean jacket. | 他穿着件牛仔外衣 |
[13:42] | Stop. What’s this? | 停 这是什么 |
[13:44] | I think that’s Millie’s phone. | 我想那是米莉的手机 |
[13:45] | I would love to hear that guy beatbox in a jean jacket. | 我想听穿牛仔外衣的人表演节奏口技 |
[13:48] | Hello. I see you. | 你们好 我看见你们了 |
[13:50] | I’m coming for you. | 我来找你们 |
[13:52] | She’s in my head. She’s in my head! | 她在我脑中 她在我脑中 |
[13:53] | Hang up the phone! | 把手机挂了 |
[13:55] | Hang up the pho… | 挂断手机 |
[13:56] | Redial. | 重拨 |
[13:58] | Lead us to them, funky ringtone. | 带我们去找她们吧 时髦的铃声 |
[14:01] | – That’s not good. – We got to follow them. | -这可不妙 -我们得跟着他们 |
[14:03] | And, if it seems like they’re about to find everybody, | 如果看样子他们要找到大伙了 |
[14:05] | maybe you could cause a distraction? | 也许你可以去分散一下他们的注意力 |
[14:07] | So I could warn Louise? | 这样我就能向露易丝示警 |
[14:08] | If I could do a split, you could be like, | 如果我能劈叉 你就可以大喊 |
[14:10] | “Hey, look at that kid doing a split.” | “看那个正在劈叉的孩子” |
[14:12] | So I just have to learn how to do a split. | 所以我只是需要学习如何劈叉 |
[14:14] | Yeah, that could work. | 是的 这办法可以 |
[14:16] | Okay, I think we should make a move. | 好吧 我想我们该行动了 |
[14:18] | – All right. – Good luck. | -好的 -祝你好运 |
[14:19] | I mean, I’m-I’m coming, too. | 我 我也来 |
[14:21] | Oh, I can’t watch. | 我看不了 |
[14:22] | Also, I actually can’t watch | 我看不了还因为 |
[14:24] | because I got to go fix a guy’s roof. | 我必须去给人修屋顶 |
[14:26] | I was supposed to be there hours ago. | 我几小时前就该去了 |
[14:27] | He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[14:28] | Okay, don’t blow it. Bye. | 好吧 别搞砸了 再见 |
[14:30] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[14:31] | – About the flowers… – Yeah? | -关于那些花 -怎么了 |
[14:33] | The thing is, they were actually supposed to go to Mort’s. | 事实上 他们应该送去莫特那里 |
[14:36] | Yeah, they’re for a funeral today, | 是的 它们是为今天的葬礼准备的 |
[14:38] | so I-I need to take them. | 所以我得拿回它们 |
[14:40] | Oh. I see. | 我明白了 |
[14:42] | Are you okay with that? | 你还好吧 |
[14:44] | What? Yeah, I’m fine, I’m fine. | 什么 是的 我很好 我很好 |
[14:46] | – Good. – They’re just flowers, Bob. | -很好 -它们只是花 鲍勃 |
[14:48] | Okay, you’re grabbing the flowers and backing away. | 好吧 你正抓着那些花往后退 |
[14:52] | No. | 我没有 |
[14:54] | I mean, yeah. | 你就是 |
[14:56] | I got to go use the bathroom real quick. | 我要用一下洗手间 |
[14:57] | Not to hide. To, to poop. I’ll be right back! | 不是躲起来 是去大便 我一会就回 |
[15:00] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[15:02] | I hate this. I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 讨厌这样 |
[15:03] | – And I have to pee. – I’ve peed, like, five times. | -我想尿尿 -我都尿过五次了 |
[15:05] | Yeah, I know. So much easier with an outie. | 是的 我知道 有鸡鸡方便多了 |
[15:09] | Oh, God. They must be hiding in those bushes. | 天啊 她们一定是藏在这些灌木丛后面 |
[15:11] | – Gene, distraction. – Okay. | -吉恩 去分散注意力 -好的 |
[15:12] | This is gonna be a little raw. | 可能会有点不熟练 |
[15:16] | Whoa, is that kid doing a split? | 哇 你看那孩子是在劈叉吗 |
[15:17] | Also, to no one in particular, Mayday! Run! Run away! | 不管谁在那儿 危险 跑 快跑 |
[15:21] | Son of a pix. | 该死 她们丢下手机跑了 |
[15:22] | Can you believe how good I am at this? | 你能相信我有多擅长干这个吗 |
[15:24] | Okay, Millie, that was pretty cool | 米莉 你这个 |
[15:26] | how you left the other phone there | 金蝉脱壳的法子 |
[15:27] | to give us a chance to get away, | 真的很酷 |
[15:29] | – but now what? – I think we just walk to Canada, | -但现在怎么办 -我觉得我们可以走去加拿大 |
[15:31] | and you and me get an apartment there together. | 然后你和我找间公寓一起住 |
[15:33] | Why did you even have that bow camera anyway? | 但你之前为什么戴着蝴蝶结摄像头 |
[15:36] | She got banned from the promenade thing. | 她被禁止参加游园会了 |
[15:38] | Wait, so you can’t pixie-ticipate anymore? | 等等 你不能再参加花仙游园会了吗 |
[15:41] | – Nope. – Ever? | -不能 -永远不行吗 |
[15:42] | – Nope. – Curse word. | -不行 -该死 |
[15:43] | Sorry about my language. | 抱歉 爆粗了 |
[15:45] | Hello? We’re all on the run, apparently. | 拜托 我们都落到逃跑的境地了 |
[15:47] | Pretty sure everyone here is getting banned. | 这里每个人都会被禁止参加的 |
[15:49] | – What?! – Curse word! Sorry. | -什么 -该死 抱歉又爆粗了 |
[15:51] | Then what’s the point of anything? | 那活着还有什么意思 |
[15:53] | Okay, that’s it. | 行了 别说了 |
[15:55] | Look, maybe getting banned is the best thing | 听着 也许禁止参加对你们来说是好事 |
[15:57] | that could happen to you. You, too, Millie. | 对你来说也是 米莉 |
[15:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:01] | I’m talking about the fact that you could be free. | 我说的是实话 你自由了 |
[16:03] | Free from all this girly girl pixie crap. | 再也不用听那些花仙子的蠢话了 |
[16:05] | Why would we want that? | 我们为什么要那样 |
[16:07] | And what about this sweet wand score? | 那这些可爱的魔法棒怎么办 |
[16:09] | come on. They’re just brainwashing you | 拜托 他们用这些魔法棒 |
[16:11] | with their wands and their twirling | 转圈圈和”亮闪闪”的把戏 |
[16:13] | and their sparkle sprinkles. | 给你们洗脑 |
[16:15] | Sparkle sprinkles?! Where? | “亮闪闪” 在哪里 |
[16:16] | No. No sparkle sprinkles. | 没有 没有”亮闪闪” |
[16:19] | Wait, you know what you guys should do? | 等等 你知道你们需要做什么吗 |
[16:21] | Throw the wands in the pond. | 把这些魔法棒丢到池塘里去 |
[16:23] | What? | 什么 |
[16:23] | Show them that they don’t get to tell you | 向他们展示他们没资格 |
[16:25] | that you can’t come back | 不让你参与 |
[16:26] | because you don’t want to come back. | 因为你压根就不想来 |
[16:28] | Throw the wands in the pond. | 把魔法棒丢进池塘 |
[16:31] | I mean, it does rhyme. | 你这话 确实好押韵 |
[16:33] | And an older kid is telling us to do it. | 而且是个大孩子让我们这么做 |
[16:35] | – Or at least larger? -Thank you. | -至少比我们块头大些 -谢谢 |
[16:37] | Okay. Yeah. Maybe you’re right. | 好吧 也许你是对的 |
[16:39] | And, also, you’re perfect, | 而且你一直那么完美 |
[16:39] | and I think I love you more than my mom. | 而且我爱你比对我妈还深 |
[16:41] | So let’s do this. | 那么我们干吧 |
[16:43] | Attagirl! | 好样的 |
[16:46] | We can’t find Louise. | 我们找不到露易丝 |
[16:47] | We can’t find a bathroom. Dang it, I’m gonna pee. | 也找不到厕所 该死 我要尿尿 |
[16:49] | – Cover me. – Nobody’s peeing here. | -掩护我 -没人在这儿尿尿 |
[16:51] | That’s just a tiny river. | 这里只是有一条小溪 |
[16:54] | There they are. Wait, what are they doing? | 她们在那 等等 她们在干嘛 |
[16:56] | Wands in the pond on three. | 我数三下 把魔法棒丢进池塘 |
[16:58] | Oh, my God. No! stopping midstream. | 天呐 不 停止尿尿 |
[17:00] | Okay, sort of stopped. Louise! No, no! | 好吧 算是停了 不 不要那样 |
[17:03] | No wands in ponds! No wands in ponds! | 别扔 别把魔法棒丢到池塘里 |
[17:08] | Louise, stop. | 露易丝 停下来 |
[17:09] | You can’t throw the wands in the pond. | 你不能把魔法棒丢到池塘里去 |
[17:11] | – Who are you guys? – I’m her sister. | -你们俩是谁 -我是她姐 |
[17:13] | And she’s my sister. It’s complicated. | 她也是我姐 这件事有点复杂 |
[17:16] | – Why is your skirt like that? – Don’t worry about it. | -你的裙子怎么了 -现在别关心这个 |
[17:18] | Louise, you’re gonna get all these little kids banned. | 露易丝 你会害她们全被拉黑 |
[17:20] | That’s the point, Tina. | 这就是我的目的 蒂娜 |
[17:22] | I’m freeing them from all this girly girl-ness. | 我要将她们从这些女孩子气的活动中救出来 |
[17:25] | Are we doing this? Are we doing this? | 我们可以开始了吗 可以开始了吗 |
[17:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:27] | – I guess? – No. Little girls, | -可以吧 -不 小姑娘们 |
[17:29] | don’t… Oh, look at me. | 不要… 看着我 |
[17:32] | – I’m twirling. – Oh, God. I want to twirl. | -我在旋转 -天啊 我也想转起来 |
[17:34] | -No. Resist the twirl. -Maybe just a little twirl? | -不 克制住 -小小转一下 如何 |
[17:37] | – No. – Also, what about this split? | -不 -还有 这个劈叉怎么样 |
[17:41] | Linda? How… | 琳达 你… |
[17:42] | – How you doing in there? – Fine. | -你怎么样了 -没事 |
[17:44] | How’s the restaurant? Is it fun? | 餐厅里怎么样了 有趣吗 |
[17:47] | Bob, let me jump in here. | 鲍勃 我来吧 |
[17:49] | You know, as a wise man named Charles Brown famously said, | 有一个叫查理斯·布朗的智者说过 |
[17:53] | – Good grief. – What? | -真是的 -什么 |
[17:55] | What I’m saying is I think you need to do | 我的意思是 你现在就要把 |
[17:57] | some good grieving right now. | 你的悲痛宣泄出来 |
[17:59] | Seems like you never got to say goodbye to Bottle Cap, | 感觉你一直没有机会和瓶盖道别 |
[18:02] | but here’s your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[18:03] | For the next, two and a half minutes. | 在接下来两分半的时间里 |
[18:05] | Say goodbye to the flowers as if it’s the real Bottle Cap? | 把鲜花当成瓶盖 好好道别吗 |
[18:08] | Seems kind of ridiculous. | 这感觉有点滑稽 |
[18:10] | Well, why don’t you just try… | 为何不试… |
[18:11] | Oh, Bottle Cap! | 瓶盖 |
[18:12] | Why did you leave me? | 你为什么会离开我 |
[18:14] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[18:17] | – Oh, God. So dizzy. – I feel great. | -天啊 好晕 -我感觉很棒 |
[18:20] | Okay, how about this? | 这样吧 |
[18:21] | Just hand over the wands, nice and easy, | 把魔法棒给我 慢慢地 |
[18:23] | and I’ll give ’em back, and you guys won’t be banned. | 我来把它们还回去 你们也不会上黑名单 |
[18:25] | – Yay. Great plan. – Tina, I’m helping them. | -这是好办法 -蒂娜 我在帮助她们 |
[18:28] | But they like this stuff, Louise. | 但她们喜欢这东西 露易丝 |
[18:29] | – No, they don’t. – Pretty sure they do. | -不 她们不喜欢 -我很确定她们喜欢 |
[18:31] | – But I don’t like it. – So? | -但是 我不喜欢 -然后呢 |
[18:33] | Well, why? Why don’t I like it? | 为什么 为什么我不喜欢 |
[18:37] | Why have I never liked any of this stuff? | 为什么我从来没有喜欢过这些东西 |
[18:40] | – What do you mean? – I mean… | -你什么意思 -我是说… |
[18:42] | I don’t know. Is something wrong with me? | 我不知道 我是不是有问题 |
[18:44] | Am I not being a girl right or something? | 我不是一个正常的女孩 还是怎样 |
[18:47] | What? Louise, it’s fine that you don’t like it. | 露易丝 你不喜欢这些也没问题 |
[18:49] | It doesn’t mean anything’s wrong with you. | 这并不意味这你不正常 |
[18:50] | I mean, you like your stuff, like your Burobu cards, | 你喜欢你的那些东西 比如说布罗布卡牌 |
[18:53] | and they like their pixie princess stuff. | 而她们喜欢花仙公主之类的 |
[18:54] | Everyone can just like what they like | 每个人都可以有自己喜欢的东西 |
[18:56] | and be who they are, and that’s okay. | 每个人都可以做自己 这毫无问题 |
[18:58] | Really? Miss I Have to Be Pretty? | 真的吗 “必须变美”小姐 |
[19:00] | That’s your last name? | 这是你的姓吗 |
[19:02] | Freeze, pixie wand thieves. | 别动 魔法棒小偷们 |
[19:03] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yeah. | -不 -抓到了 |
[19:05] | And I’m not scared of you anymore. | 我不再害怕你们了 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry to say you are all disinvited to… | 你们再也不会被邀请… |
[19:09] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[19:10] | Yeah, me, the gnome’s eviler, | 对 就是我 更加邪恶 |
[19:13] | nonrhyming cousin, Gnom-a. | 不懂押韵的地精表亲 地姐 |
[19:15] | – What? – You are? | -什么 -你是吗 |
[19:16] | Yep. I, tried to put these pixies under an evil spell | 对 我是这对这些小花仙下咒 |
[19:21] | so they’d throw the wands in the pond. | 这样她们就会把魔法棒扔进池塘 |
[19:23] | I was just gonna ruin things for them | 我要把她们的心爱之物破坏 |
[19:25] | ’cause of, I guess, my own issues. | 因为我自己的原因 |
[19:28] | But, yeah, they wouldn’t do it. | 但是 她们不愿意这样做 |
[19:30] | Well, thank you for your honesty, cousin Gnom-a. | 谢谢你的诚实 地姐 |
[19:33] | So she was an undercover evil gnome all along? | 原来她一直都是邪恶的地精卧底吗 |
[19:36] | We should have taken her out while we had the chance. | 我们就该在有机会时甩掉她 |
[19:39] | Anyway, this one tried to stop me. | 而且 这位一直在阻止我 |
[19:42] | – I did? – Big-time. | -我有吗 -当然 |
[19:43] | You should probably reinstate her | 我觉得你应该让她重新参加 |
[19:45] | and have her knighted or something. | 授予她爵位什么的 |
[19:47] | Not sure how this all works. | 我也不确定是不是这样 |
[19:48] | Well, no pixies left behind. | 不能抛弃任何一位花仙 |
[19:51] | – I’ll consider it. – What?! | -我会考虑的 -什么 |
[19:52] | – Yes! – So, these are yours? | -太好了 -这些是你的吗 |
[19:55] | You know what, I’ll take those. | 给我就行 |
[19:56] | Yep.Yep. Cool by me. So, I got to go. | 对 我没问题 我先走了 |
[20:00] | Bye. Gnome-ing away. | 再见 地精退场 |
[20:02] | Us, too. Bye. | 我们也走了 再见 |
[20:03] | Good luck with your jean jacket! | 祝你的牛仔夹克计划好运 |
[20:04] | And I’m sorry that I bought a hot dog | 抱歉我第二天就去了 |
[20:06] | from that hot dog truck the very next day. | 那家热狗餐车买了热狗 |
[20:09] | I love you, Bottle Cap. | 我爱你 瓶盖 |
[20:10] | I’ll see you in heaven. I know all dogs go there. | 记得在天堂等我 我知道狗狗都会上天堂 |
[20:14] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[20:15] | Oh, my God, that feels good. | 谢天谢地 感觉好多了 |
[20:16] | Is there time for me to pretend the flower dog’s | 我还有时间假装这盆狗花是 |
[20:18] | my eighth grade teacher who got hit by a milk truck? | 被送奶车撞死的八年级老师吗 |
[20:21] | – Good God, Lin. – Ooh, sorry. | -够了吧 琳 -抱歉 |
[20:23] | I got to get going. | 我真的该走了 |
[20:24] | It’s fine. She and I weren’t that close. | 没事 她和我也没有这么亲近 |
[20:26] | Oh, now I got to poop for real. I got to go. | 现在我真的要便便了 不送了 |
[20:28] | I’m proud of what you did back there, Louise. | 你为你刚才的行为感到骄傲 露易丝 |
[20:31] | Would this be an appropriate time to say “You go, girl”? | 我是不是可以说 “真有你的” |
[20:33] | – Probably not. – Got it. | -算了吧 -好的 我明白了 |
[20:34] | – But thanks. And, Tina? – Yeah? | -但是 谢谢你 对了 蒂娜 -怎么了 |
[20:37] | About this whole “Am I pretty” thing, | 关于”我漂不漂亮”这件事 |
[20:39] | which I still think is stupid, but… | 虽然我觉得这个问题很蠢 但是 |
[20:41] | I just want to say I like looking at you. | 我想说我喜欢看着你 |
[20:44] | I think, you know, your face holes | 我觉得 你脸上的洞 |
[20:46] | are in really good spots. | 都在合适的地方 |
[20:48] | And if you’re not pretty, then I don’t know what is. | 如果你还不漂亮 我不知道谁漂亮了 |
[20:51] | Thanks, Louise. | 谢谢你 露易丝 |
[20:52] | Anyone have anything nice to say about my holes? | 有没有人评价一下我的洞洞 |
[20:54] | – They’re great. – They’re good. | -很好 -非常好 |
[20:55] | – They’re good. – Thank you. | -非常好 -谢谢 |
[20:57] | Now, who wants to carry me like a baby | 那有没有人想抱着我回家吗 |
[20:58] | the rest of the way home? Fight over it. Go! | 公主抱 来争取吧 开始 |
[21:01] | * La, la, la, la, la, la, la, Bottle Cap Two * | *瓶盖二号* |
[21:06] | * La, la, la, la, la, la, la, Bottle Cap Two * | *瓶盖二号* |
[21:12] | * I’m gonna take care of you so you’ll live forever * | *我会照顾你 让你长生不老* |
[21:15] | * I haven’t looked it up, but I’m pretty sure it’s possible * | *虽然我没查过 但是我确定可以* |
[21:18] | * I got to take care of you so you’ll live forever * | *我会照顾你 让你长生不老* |
[21:21] | * I haven’t looked it up, but I’m pretty sure it’s possible * | *虽然我没查过 但是我确定可以* |
[21:24] | * La, la, la, la, la, la, la, Bottle Cap Two * | *瓶盖二号* |
[21:29] | It’s like the sequel. | 就像续集一样 |
[21:30] | * La, la, la, la, la, la, la, Bottle Cap Two * | *瓶盖二号* |