时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 天生流虻 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | * Where are all the people who want to buy some food? * | *想下馆子的人你们都在哪* |
[00:24] | * Not here. * | *不在这里* |
[00:26] | – Hey, kids. – How was school? | -孩子们 -今天上学怎么样 |
[00:27] | Did you dazzle your teachers? | 老师有没有被你们帅呆 |
[00:29] | Did you make a big splash? | 你们有没有大放异彩[溅起大水花] |
[00:30] | I sure did. Center stall. | 我真有 就在中间的厕所隔间 |
[00:32] | About 12 minutes after lunch. | 午饭后大约12分钟时 |
[00:33] | Up top, big guy. | 来击个掌 大家伙 |
[00:35] | Well, it was actually a pretty slow day here today. | 今天餐厅的节奏倒有点慢 |
[00:37] | Wait, here? No. | 什么 这里吗 怎么会 |
[00:39] | It was slow, and so, Tina, | 这边没有太多事要做 所以蒂娜 |
[00:41] | guess who had time to work on our costumes | 咱们明晚的《吸血鬼死亡迪斯科》 |
[00:43] | for our father-daughter movie date | 父女电影之约 |
[00:44] | to see Vampire Disco Death Dance tomorrow night? | 猜猜谁有时间帮我们制作服装啦 |
[00:47] | You? Wait, is this a trick question? | 你吗 等等 这是恶搞提问吗 |
[00:49] | It was me. And your mom helped, too. | 就是我 你妈也帮忙了 |
[00:51] | I did most of it, and your father just had | 大部分是我做的 你爸只是 |
[00:53] | a lot of opinions. | 提了很多意见 |
[00:54] | It’s not fair. Why don’t Gene and I | 不公平 为什么我和吉恩 |
[00:56] | get to go see a vampire movie? | 不能去看吸血鬼电影 |
[00:57] | Well, it’s not just a movie. | 这可不只是电影 |
[00:59] | It’s a dress-up-sing-along interactive experience. | 那是一场变装跟唱的互动体验 |
[01:02] | There’s an emcee, people talk back to the screen. | 会有主持人在场 观众会和荧幕互动 |
[01:05] | At one point, people even throw confetti. | 中间甚至有大家一起撒花纸的桥段 |
[01:06] | But you guys are a little too young. | 但你俩还有点太小了 |
[01:09] | It-It’s rated R. | 它是限制级 |
[01:10] | What, for violence? | 怎么 是暴力吗 |
[01:11] | Well, there’s a couple swears, | 有一些脏话 |
[01:13] | and a character gets drunk, | 有个角色喝醉了 |
[01:14] | and there’s a lot of innuendo. | 还有很多不太好的暗示 |
[01:17] | We see stuff like that every day with you and Mom. | 这些我们每天都会在你和老妈身上看到 |
[01:20] | But it’s definitely not violent. | 但肯定不暴力 |
[01:21] | There’s not even any blood in it. | 甚至都没有血 |
[01:23] | It’s-it’s campy. | 算 算是矫揉造作风 |
[01:24] | No blood? Oh. Now I don’t want to go. | 没有血 那我不想去了 |
[01:26] | Trust me, you’re missing out. | 信我的 错过是你的损失 |
[01:27] | It’s about this 18-year-old farmer named Kevin. | 主人公是一个叫凯文的18岁农夫 |
[01:30] | I like that. | 不错 |
[01:31] | Kevin works on his mean dad’s garlic farm, | 凯文在他刻薄老爹的大蒜农场上干活 |
[01:33] | but what he really wants to do | 但他真正想做的是 |
[01:34] | is go to a disco nightclub | 去迪斯科夜店 |
[01:35] | that turns out to be run by vampires. | 结果发现那是一家吸血鬼开的夜店 |
[01:38] | That’s where Kevin meets Destiny Fanger, | 凯文就是在那里遇见了德斯蒂尼·尖牙儿 |
[01:40] | the costume that Tina’s gonna wear. | 蒂娜就是要打扮成她 |
[01:42] | Yeah, check it out. | 瞧瞧这衣服 |
[01:43] | I sewed a long-sleeve shirt onto a pair of pants, | 我把长袖衬衫缝到了一条裤子上 |
[01:45] | glued a bunch of sequins all over it, | 粘了一堆闪光小亮片 |
[01:47] | and now it’s a jumpsuit. | 它现在是件连体衣了 |
[01:48] | My little disco death dancer. | 我的死亡迪死斯科小舞者 |
[01:50] | I want to see the crap out of this movie. | 我太想看这电影了 |
[01:52] | Well, when you’re 13, I’ll take you. | 等你13岁 我就带你去 |
[01:53] | It-It’ll be like a rite of passage. | 可以把它当作成人礼 |
[01:55] | I saw it when I was 13. | 我就是13岁时看的 |
[01:57] | – Oh, it’s old? – Yeah. | -是老电影啊 -对 |
[01:58] | – Gross. – Yeah. | -恶心 -就是 |
[01:59] | Well, Tina’s excited for our father-daughter | 蒂娜很期待我们明晚的 |
[02:01] | movie date tomorrow night, right? | 父女电影约会 对吧 |
[02:03] | What? Oh, yeah, it’s, gonna be really fun. | 什么 哦对 很期待 |
[02:06] | Why are you drinking like that? | 你为什么要那样喝东西 |
[02:08] | Some kids at school have been playing | 学校里有小孩在玩 |
[02:09] | this new game they made up. | 一个他们编的游戏 |
[02:10] | It’s called drinking or not drinking. | 叫做 喝或没喝 |
[02:12] | What is it? How do you play? | 是什么游戏 怎么玩的 |
[02:13] | You put a straw in your drink, | 在饮料里放根吸管 |
[02:14] | then you put the straw in your mouth. | 再把吸管放进嘴里 |
[02:16] | And then people have to guess if you’re drinking | 别人要猜你是在喝东西 |
[02:18] | or not drinking. | 还是没喝 |
[02:20] | Do you guys know about fun games? | 你们玩过有意思的游戏吗 |
[02:22] | It’s dumb! It’s a dumb game! | 是很蠢 蠢游戏 |
[02:23] | But I’m realizing the kids I hang out with | 但我意识到那些跟我一起玩的人 |
[02:25] | are kind of my only shot at a peer group, | 大概是我在同龄人中唯一能交到的朋友 |
[02:27] | so I’m just making the best of it. | 所以我只能尽力融入他们 |
[02:29] | Sweetie. | 可怜的宝贝 |
[02:30] | I mean, I wish I had a group of friends | 我也希望能有几个密友 |
[02:31] | that were all really close and shared our deepest hopes | 有共同的爱好和梦想 |
[02:33] | and desires and we all got each other. | 心意相通 |
[02:35] | But it doesn’t look like things are going that way, | 但看起来是不太可能了 |
[02:36] | so these kids are my best option. | 所以这些人就是我唯一的机会 |
[02:38] | And that means I’ve got practice drinking | 而那就意味着我得练习这个 |
[02:39] | and/or not drinking. | 喝或没喝的游戏 |
[02:42] | It looks like you’re holding in a fart. | 你看着像是在憋屁 |
[02:43] | It looks like you’re holding in a stroke. | 我看像是中风 |
[02:45] | Well, it sounds like tomorrow night will be | 那你明天可以稍微喘口气了 |
[02:47] | a good break from your super great | 暂时离开你那超棒的 |
[02:49] | not terrible at all group. | 一点也不可怕的小集体 |
[02:52] | Tina, please stop doing that with your face. | 蒂娜 别再那副模样了 |
[02:54] | It-It’s scaring me. | 吓 吓到我了 |
[02:56] | All right, that was a good one. | 刚刚那个挺厉害 |
[02:57] | Let’s play another round. | 再来一轮 |
[02:58] | -Yeah. -Cool. So fun. | -好啊 -酷 好有意思 |
[03:01] | My turn. Everyone look at me. | 该我了 大家看我 |
[03:04] | Oh, she’s drinking, baby. | 她在喝 |
[03:05] | Zeke, I don’t think she is. | 齐克 我觉得她没有 |
[03:07] | Wait, now I don’t think she is, either. | 等等 现在我也觉得她没有了 |
[03:09] | – Dang, she’s good. – Yeah, crazy. Wow. | -她挺厉害啊 -好棒 哇哦 |
[03:11] | Oh, my God, she’s totally drinking. | 我的天 她肯定在喝 |
[03:14] | You’re right, I was drinking. | 你说得对 我在喝 |
[03:16] | I knew it. In your faces and your places. | 我就知道 从你脸上 还有身上 |
[03:19] | – My turn. – Oh, cool, cool. Playing again. | -该我了 -还没完 很好很好 |
[03:21] | I just saw a little milk on his lips. | 我看见他嘴边有点牛奶 |
[03:23] | He’s drinking, baby! | 他在喝 |
[03:24] | Get over here, you little drinker stinker. | 过来 你个小鬼 |
[03:26] | I’m gonna… Get over here. | 我要… 过来 |
[03:28] | Zeke, you made milk come out of my nose. | 齐克 你害我把牛奶从鼻子里呛出来了 |
[03:31] | Let’s never not play this game. | 这游戏我们要玩一辈子 |
[03:32] | This game is, like, who we are. | 简直就是为我们量身定做的 |
[03:38] | Don’t cut off your fingers, | 别切到手指 |
[03:39] | don’t cut off your fingers, | 别切到手指 |
[03:39] | – Oh, my God. – don’t cu… Wha? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[03:41] | Wha? Wha? | 怎么了怎么了 |
[03:43] | Somebody dumped a bunch of junk in our alley last night. | 有人昨晚在我们巷子里丢了一堆垃圾 |
[03:45] | Ooh, it’s nasty. | 好恶心 |
[03:46] | Oh, look at the little baby table | 你看那张小桌子 |
[03:47] | with the little baby chairs. | 还配有小椅子 |
[03:49] | Oh, they’re kind of moldy. | 有点起霉 |
[03:51] | but they’re so little and cute. | 但是好迷你好可爱 |
[03:53] | Pickup is in a few days. | 还要过几天才有人来收垃圾 |
[03:54] | I need to get all this junk inside the dumpster, | 得把这些垃圾都塞进垃圾桶里 |
[03:56] | – or else they won’t take it. – I’ll help you. | -否则他们就不会收走 -我来帮你 |
[03:58] | Let’s get this junk in the trunk. | 咱把它们弄进去 |
[04:00] | We’re really gonna have to mush it in there | 要使劲塞 |
[04:01] | to get the dumpster to close all the way. | 才能盖上盖子 |
[04:03] | Or else the raccoons will come tonight | 否则晚上浣熊会来 |
[04:05] | and rip open all the trash bags | 把垃圾袋都撕开 |
[04:06] | and make an even bigger mess. | 把这儿搞得更乱 |
[04:08] | Oh, God forbid the raccoons should have a little fun. | 浣熊就不能有一点点乐趣吗 |
[04:10] | Lin, I know that they’re your friends. | 琳 我知道它们是你的朋友 |
[04:13] | It’s just, they do make a mess. It’s rude. | 但他们真的会弄得一团糟 没礼貌 |
[04:15] | You-you maybe shouldn’t be friends with them. | 你 你也许不该跟它们作朋友 |
[04:17] | Hey, what if they ate at the little moldy table? | 那如果它们在起霉的小桌边吃东西呢 |
[04:20] | Like a little raccoon restaurant. | 想象这是一家浣熊餐厅 |
[04:22] | Linda, please, just help me mush. | 琳达 别想了 快帮我塞 |
[04:24] | Raccoons sitting on little chairs, | 浣熊坐在小椅子上 |
[04:25] | using little knives and forks. | 用小刀小叉吃东西 |
[04:28] | we should do that. | 我们应该试试 |
[04:29] | I mean, maybe not. | 还是别吧 |
[04:31] | Yeah, yeah, you’re right. That’d be crazy. | 对对 你说得对 那太离谱了 |
[04:33] | All right, hold my apron, I’m going in. | 拿着我的围裙 我进去塞 |
[04:36] | I can’t climb up. What’s wrong with me? | 我爬不上 我怎么回事 |
[04:38] | – Am I not strong? – I’ll give you a boost. | -是不够强壮吗 -我帮你一把 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:43] | – Guys, wait. – What? | -各位 等等 -什么 |
[04:45] | – Wait. – What? | -什么 -等等 |
[04:46] | We should play drinking or not drinking somewhere tonight. | 我们今晚应该去玩”喝或没喝”的游戏 |
[04:50] | Oh, my God, yes. | 天啊 是的 |
[04:51] | – Hell yeah. – I’m so in. | -太棒啦 -我肯定来 |
[04:53] | Dang. | 该死 |
[04:53] | I really do want to hang out with my crew tonight– | 我真想加入我们的小团体 |
[04:56] | that’s you guys– but I already have plans. | 但我今晚有安排了 |
[04:58] | Plans? Wh-What do you mean? With who? | 安排 你什 什么意思 和谁 |
[05:01] | My dad’s taking me to see a movie. | 我爸要带我去看电影 |
[05:03] | Why? | 你认真的吗 |
[05:03] | It’s an old vampire movie. It’s a musical. | 是一部吸血鬼老电影 音乐剧 |
[05:05] | We’re dressing up in costume like two of the characters. | 我们要扮成两个剧中人物 |
[05:08] | People sing and talk back to the screen. | 大家会对着屏幕唱歌说话 |
[05:09] | The screen can hear you? | 屏幕听得到吗 |
[05:11] | it can’t hear you, Jocelyn, no. | 听不到 乔丝玲 |
[05:13] | Oh, my God, I thought… Oh, my God, good. | 天啊 我以为… 天啊 好吧 |
[05:15] | Oh, and it’s rated R. | 对了 是限制级 |
[05:16] | – Do what? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[05:18] | – Damn. – Yeah. | -见鬼 -是啊 |
[05:20] | All right, good mushing. | 好了 塞得不错 |
[05:22] | I think it’ll close now. I-I hope. | 我觉得现在差不多了 但愿 |
[05:23] | Hey, look– someone threw away Mom and Dad. | 看呀 有人把爸妈丢了 |
[05:26] | now we can get fresh, new parents. | 那我们可以有新父母了 |
[05:28] | – Maybe hairless, smooth ones. – Hi, kids. | -最好是没毛的 皮肤光滑的 -孩子们 |
[05:30] | Don’t worry, Tina, | 别担心 蒂娜 |
[05:31] | I-I’m gonna shower before the movie tonight. | 我 我会洗个澡 再去看今晚的电影 |
[05:33] | Oh, so now you shower. | 你终于要洗澡了 |
[05:34] | – Hey, Dad, guess what. – What? | -爸爸 猜猜怎么着 -怎么 |
[05:36] | I told Zeke, Jimmy Junior, Tammy and Jocelyn | 我跟齐克 小吉米 苔米 乔丝玲说了 |
[05:38] | about the movie, and now they want to come, too. | 电影的事 他们都想去看 |
[05:40] | – They do? – Yes. At first they just wanted to play | -是吗 -对 他们本来打算 |
[05:42] | the stupid drinking game tonight, | 玩那个愚蠢的喝水游戏 |
[05:43] | but now they want to do something I want to do. | 但后来决定做我想做的事了 |
[05:45] | -They’re gonna buy tickets for the movie. -Wait. Really? | -他们要买票去看电影 -等等 真的吗 |
[05:47] | So now maybe we’ll all start liking the same things, | 所以我们可能会开始有共同爱好 |
[05:49] | and I’ll never need any new friends. | 这样我就不需要再交新朋友了 |
[05:50] | It’s all thanks to you, Dad. | 这都要谢谢你 爸爸 |
[05:52] | And you get to pick everybody up tonight | 今晚你还可以去接大家 |
[05:53] | and drive us all there and chaperone us. | 把我们送到那儿 监护我们 |
[05:54] | – Thanks. I love you. – Great. | -谢了 爱你哟 -好耶 |
[06:00] | This is gonna be a good night Dad. | 今晚一定很棒 爸爸 |
[06:01] | Hey, you’re okay with all of my friends | 对了 你不介意我 |
[06:03] | – coming with us, right? – Yeah. definitely. | -叫上朋友吧 -当然 没问题 |
[06:05] | Oh, you’re gonna have such a good time, Dad. | 你会玩得很开心的 爸爸 |
[06:08] | Tammy is a treat. | 苔米就是个奇葩 |
[06:09] | She’s fine if you just think about something else | 只要她一说话你就想别的事情 |
[06:11] | when she starts talking. | 还是可以忍受的 |
[06:12] | Tina, please try not to move. | 蒂娜 请不要动 |
[06:14] | I- I’m doing your makeup really well. | 我在给你化妆 还化得很好 |
[06:16] | Okay, so Tina’s a vampire lady | 所以蒂娜现在就是个 |
[06:18] | with slightly thicker eyebrows. | 眉毛略粗的女吸血鬼 |
[06:20] | Dad, who are you? | 爸爸 你扮的是谁 |
[06:21] | I’m Nightclub Guy Number Three. | 我是夜店路人丙 |
[06:22] | He only has one line, but everybody in the audience | 他只有一句台词 但所有观众 |
[06:24] | yells it at the screen. | 都会冲着屏幕喊这句话 |
[06:26] | – What’s his line? – It’s right before he dies. | -他的台词是什么 -就是他死之前说的话 |
[06:28] | He yells, “Dis-go to hell, vampires.” | 他吼了一句 “去迪死吧 吸血鬼” |
[06:31] | Wow. I’m surprised this movie didn’t get banned | 哇哦 有这么刺激的东西都没被禁 |
[06:33] | with that edgy stuff. | 我很意外 |
[06:34] | Well, I’m pumped. Woo-hoo! | 我现在很兴奋 |
[06:35] | And done. I- I think. | 完工 …了吧 |
[06:37] | All right, get out of here, you two. Love you. | 好了 出去吧 你们爷俩 爱你们 |
[06:40] | And we’re not gonna do anything weird | 我们不会和巷子里的浣熊 |
[06:41] | – with raccoons in the alley. – Wait. What? | -做什么奇怪的事的 -等等 什么 |
[06:43] | What? No. Just… Bye. Bye, bye, bye. | 什么 没事 拜拜拜拜 |
[06:45] | – Oh, God. Let- Let’s just go. – Have fun. | -天呐 我 我们走吧 -玩得开心 |
[06:47] | And, Mommy, Louise, you might want to get out of here, too. | 妈妈 露易丝 你们最好也出去 |
[06:49] | – It’s showtime. – Oh, my God, you’re pooping. | -我的好戏要登场了 -天呐 你在拉屎 |
[06:52] | – Yeah, he is. – What? That was the plan, | -真的 -怎么了 我本来就在拉 |
[06:54] | and then everyone came in here! | 是你们闯进来的 |
[06:56] | Wait, Tina, why do you look like that? | 蒂娜 你怎么看着怪怪的 |
[06:57] | – Are you goth now? – Don’t be goth. | -你现在走哥特风了吗 -可别啊 |
[07:00] | You’re already so sad. | 你看着已经够丧了 |
[07:02] | Remember, everybody? | 还记得吗 各位 |
[07:03] | I said it was a singalong dress-up thing? | 我说过这是一个跟唱化装电影 |
[07:05] | It’s fine. It’s not a big deal. | 没事 不重要 |
[07:06] | I mean, it’s not not a big deal. | 才不是不重要 |
[07:08] | It’s kind of part of the whole thing. | 化装差不多就是演出的全部 |
[07:10] | What are you dressed up as, Mr. B? | 你扮的是谁 鲍先生 |
[07:11] | You look like an old-ass Burt Reynolds or something. | 看着有点像老屁眼子伯特·雷诺兹什么的 |
[07:13] | My stepmom Cheryl lets me say “Ass” | 我的继母谢丽尔允许我说”屁眼子” |
[07:15] | and a couple of other curses now. | 和一些别的脏话了 |
[07:16] | – Hope that’s cool with you. – No, I don’t like it. | -希望你不介意 -不 我不喜欢 |
[07:19] | There’s a red light coming up. | 马上红灯了 |
[07:21] | – Thanks, Jimmy. I-I see it. – I couldn’t tell | -谢谢你 吉米 我看见了 -我判断不了 |
[07:23] | if you were paying attention. You look sleepy. | 你有没有专心开车 你看起来很困 |
[07:26] | I-I’m not sleepy. I’m… I’m just old. | 我不困 我 我只是上年纪了 |
[07:28] | Guys, when we stop, we should yell something | 各位 等车停了 我们应该 |
[07:30] | at the people in the car next to us. | 冲旁边车上的人吼点什么 |
[07:32] | Oh, my God, that’d be so funny. | 天呐 肯定很有趣 |
[07:34] | No, ple-please don’t yell at… | 别 请 请不要 |
[07:35] | Hey, person in the car. | 车里的人 |
[07:37] | I like your shirt. | 我喜欢你的上衣 |
[07:39] | Oh, my God, he looked at me. | 天呐 他看我了 |
[07:40] | – Drive, drive, drive. – I- I can’t. | -快开快开 -不 不行 |
[07:42] | It’s a red light. | 现在是红灯 |
[07:42] | Remember? You pointed it out. | 记得不 你才告诉过我 |
[07:44] | – You okay, Dad? – Yup. Yup. | -你还好吧 爸爸 -没事没事 |
[07:46] | I’m doing great, Tina. | 我很好 蒂娜 |
[07:48] | All right, we got the dirty little | 好了 我们已经在巷子里 |
[07:49] | table and chairs all set up in the alley. | 摆好了脏脏的小桌椅 |
[07:51] | Now we need to finish cooking the raccoons their dinner. | 现在我们要把浣熊的晚餐做好 |
[07:54] | And then we can open up their restaurant. | 然后就可以开浣熊餐厅了 |
[07:55] | So, just to double-check here, we’re making a restaurant | 我再确认一下 我们是要在巷子里 |
[07:58] | – in our alley for raccoons? – Exactly. | -给浣熊开饭店吗 -没错 |
[08:00] | – I love this lady. – Here, Gene, stir. | -我喜欢这位女士 -来 吉恩 你来搅 |
[08:02] | And we’re cooking them real food | 而且我们要给它们做正经的菜 |
[08:04] | because Dad said he didn’t want them to eat our trash? | 因为爸爸说他不想浣熊吃我们的垃圾 |
[08:06] | Yes. And they work hard just like anyone else, | 没错 它们和其他人一样努力 |
[08:08] | and they deserve to have a hot meal and a nice atmosphere. | 它们应该在温馨的环境里吃热腾腾的饭菜 |
[08:10] | And I bet they tip great. | 它们肯定会给很多小费 |
[08:12] | Okay, here’s how this is gonna work. | 好了 说说我们的安排 |
[08:14] | We’re serving spaghetti. | 我们给它们准备的是意面 |
[08:15] | We’re gonna plate it up here | 在这里装好盘 |
[08:16] | and carry the food down to the alley. | 然后端到巷子里 |
[08:17] | We’ve got three chairs, | 那里有三张椅子 |
[08:18] | and I’m betting we have a full house | 我们的开张之夜 |
[08:20] | for opening night. | 一定会顾客盈门 |
[08:21] | Sorry, I keep having questions. | 抱歉 我有好多问题 |
[08:23] | How do we get raccoons to sit in chairs? | 我们怎么让浣熊坐在椅子上 |
[08:26] | They’re not animals. | 它们可不是动物 |
[08:27] | They know how to sit in chairs. | 它们知道怎么坐在椅子上 |
[08:29] | Gene, you’re on music duty. | 吉恩 音乐方面就交给你了 |
[08:30] | I’m thinking something jazzy. | 我觉得爵士乐应该不错 |
[08:32] | On it. I’ll bring my keyboard. I’ll learn jazz. | 收到 我会带上我的键盘 马上学爵士 |
[08:34] | Louise, you’re gonna help with atmosphere. | 露易丝 你帮忙营造气氛 |
[08:36] | That means you’re on candle duty. | 把蜡烛点上 |
[08:37] | You get to use matches. | 可以允许你用一下火柴 |
[08:39] | Okay, I like this now. | 我现在有兴趣了 |
[08:40] | All right! Let’s resta this raunt. | 好了 餐厅开起来 |
[08:44] | Mr. Belcher? | 贝尔彻先生 |
[08:45] | So, you’re still, like, here, | 你还在这里吗 |
[08:48] | with us, like, outside of your car. | 和我们在一起 在汽车外面 |
[08:50] | – Is that on purpose? – What? yeah. | -这是故意的吗 -什么 是的 |
[08:53] | – I’m coming with you guys. – Oh… | -我会和你们一起 -是嘛 |
[08:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | Did you think I got dressed up like this | 你们觉得我打扮成这样 |
[08:58] | just to drop you off at the movie theater? | 只是为了开车带你们来电影院吗 |
[09:00] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[09:01] | Tina, do something. | 蒂娜 做点什么 |
[09:03] | It’s rated R. He has to come with us. | 这是限制级电影 他必须和我们一起 |
[09:06] | Fart noise. | 屁话 |
[09:07] | Oh. That’s actually weird, ’cause that… | 这可真奇怪 因为 |
[09:09] | then there was a sound, | 真的有放屁声 |
[09:10] | but that’s… it wasn’t from me. | 但屁 不是我放的 |
[09:12] | Cool. Lot of costumes. | 酷 好多穿道具服装的 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Oh. That guy’s dressed up as Vamp von Tramp, | 是的 那家伙扮的是万普·冯·特兰普 |
[09:15] | the vampire gigolo. | 那个吸血鬼舞男 |
[09:17] | Hey, look. It’s Dominic. | 看 是多米尼克 |
[09:18] | Oh, hey, Bob, and all the teens Bob is hanging out with. | 嗨鲍勃 还有跟鲍勃一起来玩的青少年们 |
[09:21] | Oh, no. We’re not hanging out. | 不 我们不是一起来玩 |
[09:22] | I-I’m chaperoning. | 我是陪他们来的 |
[09:24] | So, Vampire Disco Death Dance night. | 《吸血鬼死亡迪斯科》之夜 |
[09:26] | – Are you excited? – Sure. I love being the guy | -你兴奋吗 -当然 我可喜欢 |
[09:28] | that cleans up after a movie where people throw stuff | 在电影结束后清扫人们在影院各处 |
[09:30] | all around the theater. | 丢的垃圾了 |
[09:31] | Oh. Well, nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:34] | And sorry about the mess that we’re all about to make. | 为我们即将留下的烂摊子道歉 |
[09:36] | It’s all right. I wanted a job in showbiz. | 没事 谁让我想在演艺界工作 |
[09:39] | Okay, let’s go in and try and grab some good seats | 好了 我们赶紧进去吧 |
[09:41] | – while we can. – Hold up, Mr. B. | -占个好位置 -等等 鲍先生 |
[09:42] | Sweet kids need sweet treats. | 小孩需要零食 |
[09:44] | Should we get in the snack line, or…? | 我们是去排队买些零食还是 |
[09:46] | – Yeah, we should. – Tina, why don’t we go in | -要去 -蒂娜 要不我们进去 |
[09:48] | – and save some seats. – All right, get some snacks, | -占几个座位 -好的 你们去买零食 |
[09:50] | and then let’s watch this thing and have some fun with it. | 然后大家一起开心看电影 |
[09:53] | Sound good, kid crew? | 你们觉得呢 少年团 |
[09:54] | Did you just say “Kid crew”? | 你刚是说”少年团”吗 |
[09:56] | Yeah, it just came out. | 对 只是脱口而出 |
[09:58] | Maybe it’s like a name for our little group. | 可以把它当成我们小团体的名字 |
[10:01] | Kid Krew. Spelled with a K. | 少年团 |
[10:02] | I-I don’t know. Never mind. See you in there. | 我也不知道 算了 里面见 |
[10:05] | Hey, you funky chickens. | 嘿时髦小鬼 |
[10:06] | Grab a seat and hang on to your necks! | 快坐下来 保护好你们的脖子哦 |
[10:09] | Is he talking to us? | 他在对我们说话吗 |
[10:10] | They-they greet everyone like that. | 他们跟所有人都这样打招呼 |
[10:12] | Oh, hey, let’s grab those over there. | 我们去那边坐吧 |
[10:14] | You think they’ll find us up here? | 他们能找到我们吗 |
[10:15] | They’ll be able to see us, right? | 看得到吗 |
[10:16] | We’re not blocking you, are we, | 没挡着你们吧 |
[10:18] | with our giant spider hair? | 我们的大蜘蛛头饰 |
[10:20] | Oh, no, you’re fine. | 没有 没挡着 |
[10:21] | I like your costume, Destiny. | 我喜欢你的服装 德斯蒂尼 |
[10:23] | Thanks, spider person. | 谢谢 蜘蛛人 |
[10:25] | Sorry I don’t know the movie that well yet. | 抱歉 我不太了解这个电影 |
[10:27] | – So, kind of cool, right? – Really cool. | -还挺酷的对吧 -超酷的 |
[10:29] | I think the Kid Crew’s gonna be into it, | 我感觉少年团能看进去 |
[10:30] | once they handle that snack attack. | 等他们零食吃满意之后 |
[10:34] | It’s starting! | 开始了 |
[10:42] | Whoa. I’m dizzy. | 我晕了 |
[10:46] | Go to sleep, Kevin! | 去睡觉 凯文 |
[10:48] | And turn off that music! | 把音乐关掉 |
[10:51] | Did you hear me? | 听见没 |
[10:53] | Dang it, Kevin. | 该死的 凯文 |
[10:54] | You’ve got garlic to pick in the morning. | 你明早还得去收大蒜 |
[10:57] | Kind of a waste of garlic. But it’s fun. | 有点浪费大蒜 但很好玩 |
[10:59] | But-but I don’t do it. | 但 但我不丢 |
[11:00] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸 |
[11:01] | I was just practicing my bus stop a little bit. | 我在练习摆臀舞 |
[11:03] | I think it’s really gettin’ there. | 感觉就快学会了 |
[11:05] | Yeah, it is. | 确实是的 |
[11:05] | You and your dang disco dancing. | 你和你那该死的迪斯科 |
[11:07] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[11:10] | Hello, fire. I made you. | 你好 火焰 我创造了你 |
[11:12] | Now I’m gonna put you here. | 现在我要把你送到这里 |
[11:14] | Here… | 这里… |
[11:15] | and here. | 还有这里 |
[11:16] | I control you. I am the lord of light. | 我操纵着你 我是光之神 |
[11:19] | Okay, okay, Louise. Put out the match. | 好了 好了 露易丝 把火柴灭掉 |
[11:21] | Why? Just ’cause it’s about to burn my fingers? | 为什么 就因为马上要烧到我的手指吗 |
[11:23] | Oh, okay, I’m doing it now. | 哎呀 好吧 灭掉它了 |
[11:26] | Yesterday, I had a little idea | 昨天我有了一个想法 |
[11:28] | to use a small, moldy table | 用小小的发霉的桌子 |
[11:30] | to create a restaurant for raccoons. | 搭一个浣熊餐厅 |
[11:32] | And tonight, Alley Rascals is open for business, baby. | 而今天 后街浣熊餐厅就正式营业了 |
[11:36] | -Yeah! – Mommy! Mommy! | -太棒了 -妈咪 妈咪 |
[11:38] | Raccoons! | 浣熊们 |
[11:39] | We got spaghetti and jazz in the alley. | 我们在准备了意面和爵士乐哦 |
[11:42] | Gene, go. Jazz, now. | 吉恩 上爵士乐 |
[11:43] | * Jazz. Jazzy-jazz. * | *爵士 爵士 爵士* |
[11:44] | -* Jazzity-jazz-jazz-jazz… * -All right, let’s crouch down | -*爵士 爵士 爵士* -我们去藏在 |
[11:46] | next to the dumpster so we don’t scare ’em. | 垃圾桶旁边 不要吓到它们 |
[11:48] | Gene, did you write that song? | 吉恩 这首歌是你自己写的吗 |
[11:50] | No, but I bought the rights to it. | 不是 但我买了版权 |
[11:53] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[11:54] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[11:55] | I didn’t know boy legs could do that. | 男孩的腿居然可以这样 |
[11:57] | I’m Destiny. Want to dance with Destiny? | 我是德斯蒂尼 想和我跳舞吗 |
[12:00] | Sure, let me just re-cinch my c. | 当然 等我系上我的背带裤 |
[12:02] | Those overalls and me have something in common. | 我会和这个背带裤一样 |
[12:05] | ‘Cause I’m gonna be all over you. | 把你紧紧缠绕 |
[12:07] | Tina, there’s your character. | 蒂娜 那是你扮演的角色 |
[12:08] | It’s Destiny. Look. | 德斯蒂尼 看啊 |
[12:10] | -What? -It’s Destiny. There she is. | -什么 -德斯蒂尼 她出现了 |
[12:12] | -Great. Great. -Hey, are you okay? | -好的好的 -你没事吧 |
[12:13] | -Yeah. I’m fine. -This song is called, | -没事 -这首歌叫 |
[12:15] | “I’m All Over You.” It’s really good. | 《拥你入怀》 非常好听 |
[12:17] | * I’ve been alive for 300 years * | *在世300年* |
[12:21] | * Had a thousand lovers, seen a million fears * | *爱人多如繁星 直面无数恐惧* |
[12:25] | * In men’s eyes, let me explain * | *男人眼中 听我解释* |
[12:29] | * It means nothing to me when I slurp their veins * | *吸食男人血液 内心毫无波澜* |
[12:32] | Wait, you’re gonna do what? | 等等 你要做什么 |
[12:33] | * But this boy Kevin makes my heart flutter * | *男孩凯文出现 让我砰然心动* |
[12:35] | * Want to see him tonight underneath my covers * | *卸下伪装 渴望赤裸相见* |
[12:37] | * Cause I, oh, oh, ooh I * | *因为我* |
[12:39] | * Am all over you Ooh-ooh-ooh. * | *想拥你入怀* |
[12:44] | why do you smell like garlic? | 你身上怎么有大蒜味 |
[12:47] | There might be a little garlic on my overalls. | 我裤子里可能有点大蒜 |
[12:49] | Why don’t you go ahead and take those off? | 为什么不直接把它脱掉呢 |
[12:51] | I want to see what’s under those overalls. | 我想看看背带裤下有什么 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:55] | Oh, wow. | 天啊 |
[12:56] | * Cause I, oh, oh, ooh, I * | *因为我* |
[12:59] | * Am all over you * | *想拥你入怀* |
[13:01] | I’m just gonna go check on them. | 我去看看他们 |
[13:02] | Hey, don’t you love this song? | 你不喜欢这首歌吗 |
[13:04] | I’m so excited we’re seeing this together. | 真高兴能和你一起看这个 |
[13:06] | Oh. And you’re… you’re gone. | 你已经…已经走了 |
[13:09] | * Am all over you. * | *想拥你入怀* |
[13:16] | – There you are. – Where have you been? | -你们在这里啊 -你干什么去了 |
[13:17] | Where have I been? | 我干什么去了 |
[13:18] | I’ve been watching the movie. | 我一直在看电影啊 |
[13:19] | What are you guys doing out here? | 你们在外面干什么呢 |
[13:20] | We’re doing a lightning round of, I don’t know… | 我们在快速地来一轮… 这个 |
[13:23] | – Drugs? – What? | -毒品吗 -什么 |
[13:24] | – Drinking or not drinking. – Right. | -喝或没喝 -好吧 |
[13:26] | Tina, play. Come on. | 蒂娜 来玩吧 |
[13:28] | The-the movie… started. Remember? | 电影已经开始了 记得吗 |
[13:30] | The thing we came to see? | 我们来的目的 |
[13:31] | It’s fine, Tina. | 没事的 蒂娜 |
[13:33] | It’s okay if that old movie gets a little older. | 老电影再老一点也无所谓 |
[13:36] | Do you want to play or what? | 你到底想不想玩 |
[13:37] | Here, use mine. | 给 用我的 |
[13:38] | Tina. Don’t be a poop smear. Play. | 蒂娜 别扫兴 玩吧 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | Drinking. | 在喝 |
[13:44] | Not drinking. | 没在喝 |
[13:44] | Damn, this game keeps you on your toes. | 可恶 玩这游戏真是纠结 |
[13:46] | I was drinking. | 我刚刚喝了 |
[13:47] | Oh, wow. Wasn’t gonna guess that. Crazy. | 天啊 真猜不到 太厉害了 |
[13:50] | Sit down, Tina. Get comfortable. | 坐下 蒂娜 别着急 |
[13:53] | Okay, okay, okay! My turn. | 好的 好的 到我了 |
[13:56] | Wait, is it weird if you can’t breathe when you’re drinking? | 等等 喝东西的同时不能呼吸 这正常吗 |
[13:58] | Yes. You should have that looked at. | 你应该去看看医生 |
[14:00] | I don’t know, Destiny. | 我不知道 德斯蒂尼 |
[14:01] | Your teeth are so sharp. | 你的牙齿也太锋利了 |
[14:03] | I’m all… turned around. | 我完全…转个身[被吸引] |
[14:05] | I love that part. | 我喜欢那个环节 |
[14:07] | Still not back. | 还是没回来 |
[14:09] | I was drinking. | 我当时在喝水 |
[14:11] | – Oopsie. – Hey, I have a fun idea. | -哎呀 -我有个有意思的主意 |
[14:13] | We could all go in and watch the movie. | 我们可以进房间里去看电影 |
[14:14] | It’s really good. | 真挺好的 |
[14:15] | I mean, the innuendos are so innuendo-y. | 这些指桑骂槐的暗示真是够了 |
[14:17] | And Jimmy Jr., it’s very dance-y | 而且小吉米 电影让人想要起舞 |
[14:19] | and-and the main character has some daddy-issue stuff. | 而且主角还有恋父情结 |
[14:21] | That’s your kind of fun. | 是你觉得有趣的点 |
[14:22] | Sounds pretty cool, right? | 听着挺酷的 是吧 |
[14:24] | Cooler than this? | 比这个还酷吗 |
[14:25] | Cooler than playing drinking or not drinking on a staircase? | 你是问 比在楼梯上玩”喝或没喝”还酷吗 |
[14:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[14:29] | The movie does sound pretty cool. | 这部电影听着是挺酷的 |
[14:30] | – Maybe we should check it out. – All right. Great. | -也许我们应该去看看 -好啊 太好了 |
[14:32] | Kid Crew is doing this. Let’s go. | 少年团看电影咯 冲啊 |
[14:33] | We’re coming! Stop yelling at us. | 我们来啦 不要再冲我们喊了 |
[14:36] | And stop saying Kid Crew. | 也不要再说少年团了 |
[14:37] | Teen Troupe? | 青少年剧团 |
[14:39] | Maybe. | 行吧 |
[14:40] | * Jazz, jazz, jazz * | *爵士 爵士 爵士* |
[14:42] | – * Jazzy-jazz-jazz. * – Oh. Look. | -*爵士 爵士 爵士* -快看 |
[14:43] | We’ve got customers. | 我们来顾客了 |
[14:45] | Time to go smooth jazz. | 是时候来曲流利的爵士乐了 |
[14:46] | * Jazzy-jazz-jazz * | *爵士 爵士 爵士* |
[14:48] | * Jazzy, jazz-jazz… * | *爵士 爵士 爵士* |
[14:49] | It’s Big Baby Pudding Snatcher, | 那是大号婴儿布丁掠夺者 |
[14:51] | Little King Trashmouth and his husband Gary! | 小垃圾嘴之王和它的丈夫盖瑞 |
[14:53] | * All of my mommy’s friends are here. * | *我妈妈的所有朋友都来了* |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:56] | Oh, my God, he’s gonna sit in the little chair. | 天啊 它要坐到那张小椅子里了 |
[14:58] | No, wait, he’s just standin’ on it. | 不对 等等 它只是站在上面了 |
[14:59] | But still. Oh, it’s so cute. | 但也还是上去了 好可爱啊 |
[15:01] | Whoa. They are going to town on that pasta. | 它们要吃意大利面了 |
[15:03] | They’re eating fast. | 它们吃得好快 |
[15:04] | They must have tickets to the opera. | 它们可能买了一会去看歌剧的票 |
[15:06] | Or maybe they have to catch a flight to Bonnaroo. | 或者它们也许要去赶去波纳若音乐节的飞机 |
[15:08] | Will you look at them? They love it. | 快看看它们 它们喜欢这些食物 |
[15:10] | This is so much better than our other restaurant. | 这比我们的其他餐厅要好多了 |
[15:12] | The one that serves food to humans? | 你是指给人类提供食物的餐厅吗 |
[15:14] | That place is garbage. | 那个地方就是垃圾 |
[15:16] | – Tammy. – What? | -苔米 -什么 |
[15:18] | – Tammy. – What? | -苔米 -怎么了 |
[15:19] | Is that a vampire? | 那是吸血鬼吗 |
[15:21] | – Ya-huh, Jocelyn. Yes. – Oh. Okay. | -对 乔丝玲 是啊 -好吧 |
[15:23] | Wait, what about her? Is she a vampire? | 等等 那这个女孩呢 也是吸血鬼吗 |
[15:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:25] | Wait, is this movie about vampires? | 等等 这个电影讲的是吸血鬼吗 |
[15:27] | Yes. It’s about vampires. Shush. | 对 是说吸血鬼的 嘘 |
[15:29] | Hey, J-Ju. Look at this crazy-shaped gummy bear. | 小吉 快看这个样子奇怪的小熊软糖 |
[15:34] | What the heck? | 什么东西 |
[15:35] | It doesn’t even look like a bear. | 它甚至一点都不像熊 |
[15:36] | This bear’s had a lot of work done. | 这只熊做了不少医美整形 |
[15:38] | Did it just come like that? | 它刚开始就是这样吗 |
[15:39] | This is so interesting. | 太有意思了 |
[15:41] | I just pulled it out of the bag | 我刚把糖从袋子里拿出来 |
[15:42] | and I was all like, “Do what?” | 然后我就在想 “干什么呢” |
[15:45] | Okay, I’m gonna eat it. | 好吧 我要把它吃掉 |
[15:46] | No. Zeke, you can’t eat it. | 不 齐克 你不能吃 |
[15:47] | – It’s special. – I’m eatin’ it. | -这太特别了 -我要吃掉 |
[15:49] | – Don’t. – I’m doin’ it. | -别吃 -我要吃 |
[15:50] | No. Zeke… | 不 齐克 |
[15:52] | – Guys, come on. – Shush! | -两位 拜托 -嘘 |
[15:54] | They’re almost finished. | 它们快要吃完了 |
[15:55] | Gary’s just nibbling on his last noodles. | 盖瑞正在吸溜最后一根面条 |
[15:57] | Looks like Big Baby Pudding Snatcher’s still hungry. | 看起来大号婴儿布丁掠夺者还饿着 |
[16:00] | She’s really staring at Gary’s spaghetti. | 它开始盯着盖瑞的意大利面了 |
[16:01] | It feels a little… tense. | 场面有点紧张 |
[16:03] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不 -什么 |
[16:04] | I think they’re about to fight. | 我想它们要打起来了 |
[16:06] | G-Gary! No biting! No biting! | 盖瑞 别咬 别咬 |
[16:08] | No! No! Oh, come on. Please. | 不不 拜托 不要 |
[16:11] | Rac attack! | 浣熊进攻 |
[16:12] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[16:13] | Oh, my plates! | 我的盘子 |
[16:14] | I’ll try to calm them down with music. | 我用音乐来试着安抚它们 |
[16:18] | Gene, that’s making it worse. | 吉恩 音乐让场面更糟糕了 |
[16:20] | Oh, no. I made their fight funkier. | 不 我让它们的斗争更激烈了 |
[16:23] | Guys. Drinking or not drinking? | 各位 喝或没喝 |
[16:25] | Jimmy Jr., just watch the movie. | 小吉米 看电影 |
[16:27] | Tina, don’t be a pee stain. | 蒂娜 别扫兴 |
[16:29] | 1,000% not drinking. | 百分之一千没在喝 |
[16:31] | – Guys. – I know your not-drinkin’ face. | -朋友们 -你喝东西不是这样 |
[16:32] | You’re not drinkin’. | 你没在喝 |
[16:33] | – Fess up. – Guys. | -承认吧 -朋友们 |
[16:34] | No, he’s drinking. For sure. | 他在喝 肯定在喝 |
[16:36] | – Oh, my God. – Tina, what is your pube-lem? | -天啊 -蒂娜 你怎么回事 |
[16:39] | Stop it! You guys are being so annoying! | 停 你们太烦了 |
[16:40] | I shouldn’t have invited you! | 我就不该邀请你们 |
[16:41] | – I thought you actually wanted to do this! – Oh, boy. | -我以为你们真心想参加 -完了 |
[16:44] | – Tina, you’re screaming. – It’s loud. | -蒂娜 你在喊 -很吵 |
[16:45] | Yeah, Tina. We’re in a theater. | 是啊 蒂娜 我们在电影院 |
[16:47] | I’m such an idiot for thinking | 我真是太傻太了 |
[16:48] | we could do something interesting together | 以为我们能一起做点什么 |
[16:50] | and remember it and bond over it and be a krew, with a K! | 记住这段经历 并因此成为少年团 团队的团 |
[16:53] | Dominic, can you stop the movie? | 多米尼克 能停一下吗 |
[16:54] | Hey, ma’am-teen-person? | 你好 女士 年轻人 |
[16:57] | You’re-you’re kind of freaking out | 你有点儿抓狂了 |
[16:58] | and ruining the movie for everyone. Are you okay? | 毁了大家看电影的经历 你还好吗 |
[17:00] | No. In the game of okay or not okay, | 不好 在好或不好的游戏中 |
[17:03] | I am not okay! | 我一点儿也不好 |
[17:06] | Tina, wait… | 蒂娜 等一下 |
[17:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:09] | Sorry. Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[17:15] | Why did I invite them? | 我为什么邀请他们 |
[17:16] | Tina, you were just trying | 蒂娜 你只是想尝试着 |
[17:17] | to share something that you thought was cool, | 和他们分享你觉得很酷的事 |
[17:19] | like I was trying to do with you. | 就像我想跟你一起一样 |
[17:21] | Which they ruined. | 但他们都毁了 |
[17:22] | Yeah. They really did. | 是的 的确是 |
[17:24] | – They’re awful. – Yeah. | -他们太差劲了 -是啊 |
[17:25] | And now they’re in there watching the movie | 现在他们在看一部 |
[17:27] | they don’t care about at all and we’re out here. | 他们完全不在乎的电影 我们却在外面 |
[17:29] | Yeah. That’s not how I saw things going. | 对 我也没想到会这样 |
[17:31] | Can we just go home without them? | 我们回去吧 不要带他们了 |
[17:33] | I-I don’t think I’m allowed to do that, Tina. | 我不能这样做 蒂娜 |
[17:35] | Even though it would be pretty fun | 尽管把他们丢在这 |
[17:36] | – just to leave them here. – It really would. | -会非常有趣 -是啊 |
[17:38] | Do you want me to go get them and we can leave? | 你要我去找他们 然后一起回去吗 |
[17:40] | I understand if you don’t want to go back in there. | 如果你不想回影厅我也理解 |
[17:42] | ‘Cause of the whole screaming really loud at everyone thing? | 因为我在里面喊得丢尽脸面是吗 |
[17:44] | – Yeah. – Can we just sit here for a little bit? | -是啊 -我们能就在这坐一会吗 |
[17:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:50] | They’re gonna rip each other apart! | 它们会两败俱伤的 |
[17:52] | Stop it! Stop fighting! | 不要打了 不要再打了 |
[17:54] | God, they’re out of control! | 完全管不了他们 |
[17:55] | What if we feed them more? | 要是我们再多喂一点呢 |
[17:56] | Gene, empty your pockets. | 吉恩 把你兜里的吃的全拿出来 |
[17:57] | I know you got something in there. | 我知道你兜里有东西 |
[17:59] | My pocket pantry is empty at this hour. | 我兜里现在是啥都没有 |
[18:01] | I refill it in the morning. | 我每天早上更新 |
[18:02] | I just wanted to give them something nice. | 我只是想给他们点好东西 |
[18:04] | Something special. | 特别的东西 |
[18:06] | Mom, where are the matches? | 老妈 火柴呢 |
[18:07] | I feel like we can solve the problem with burning things. | 我觉得烧点东西能把问题解决 |
[18:09] | What? How would that even work? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[18:11] | We light the restaurant on fire, | 我们把饭店点着 |
[18:12] | then the raccoons make peace | 然后浣熊们达成停战协议 |
[18:13] | and unite to help us put it out? | 合力帮助我们灭火 |
[18:15] | No. All right, I know what we need to do. | 不要 我知道我们该怎么办了 |
[18:17] | – What? – Your dad’s not gonna like it. | -怎么做 -你爸爸不会喜欢这个计划的 |
[18:19] | And it’s gonna make a big mess. | 而且会搞得很乱 |
[18:20] | And we’re gonna have to clean it up before he gets home. | 而且在他回家之前我们得得好好收拾 |
[18:22] | But it’s our only option. | 但这是唯一的选择了 |
[18:23] | Are you gonna go pee-pee in the alley | 你是要去巷子里尿尿 |
[18:25] | to show your dominance? | 来宣示主权吗 |
[18:26] | No. Doesn’t work. I’ve tried it. | 不 不好使 我已经试过了 |
[18:27] | I’m opening the dumpster. | 我要打开垃圾桶 |
[18:29] | I think the raccoon restaurant | 我觉得浣熊饭店 |
[18:30] | was something I did just to make me happy. | 只是一件会让我开心的事情 |
[18:33] | What’s in here… that’ll make them happy. | 但是在这里 才是让它们快乐的东西 |
[18:35] | It’s like an all-you-can-eat raccoon buffet. | 这里简直是浣熊自助餐厅 |
[18:37] | All right, dumpster’s open, raccoons. Have at it! | 好了 垃圾桶打开了 浣熊们上吧 |
[18:40] | They went in. | 它们进去了 |
[18:41] | The smell lets you know your plan is working. | 这个味道意味着你的计划有用了 |
[18:43] | Yeah. It’s gonna be bad. | 对 但会弄得一团乱 |
[18:44] | I got to say, it was a pretty good opening night. | 我必须说 今晚是个不错的开张夜 |
[18:47] | I have a few notes for tomorrow. | 我已经为明天想到的一些音符 |
[18:49] | You know, the first time | 你知道吗 我第一次 |
[18:50] | I came to Vampire Disco Death Dance, | 来看《吸血鬼死亡迪斯科》的时候 |
[18:52] | – I came by myself. – Really? You came alone? | -我是自己来的 -真的吗 自己来的 |
[18:54] | I didn’t think anybody I was hanging out with would like it. | 我不觉得有谁能像我一样喜欢这个 |
[18:56] | But I remember sitting there, | 但我记得坐在那里 |
[18:58] | looking around the theater at all these people in costume, | 看着认真打扮自己来参加活动的人 |
[19:01] | all of us singing together, | 我们一起唱歌 |
[19:02] | and I thought, “Wow, I’m-I’m not alone. | 然后我想”我并不孤单” |
[19:05] | “I’m with people who, you know, kind of get me. | “我周围也有理解我的人 |
[19:09] | Th-They exist.” | 这种人存在” |
[19:10] | So you found them? People that got you? | 那你找到了吗 你的知己 |
[19:11] | Yeah. Eventually. | 最后找到了 |
[19:13] | You know… some. | 一些人吧 |
[19:14] | Basically, your mother. | 就是你妈妈 |
[19:15] | Anyone else? People you keep in touch with? | 还有别人吗 比如你还在联系的朋友 |
[19:17] | Groups of old friends you go on adventures with? | 跟你一起探险的老朋友 |
[19:19] | Oh. Oh, no, I-I don’t do that. | 不不不 我不探险 |
[19:22] | I mean, I just kind of go to bed. | 我只会回房间睡觉 |
[19:24] | But Tina, you’ll meet people like that. | 但蒂娜 你会遇到志同道合的人 |
[19:26] | Y-You’ll go on adventures. | 你会踏上自己的冒险 |
[19:27] | You’ll stay in touch. I know you will. | 你们会经常联系 我相信你 |
[19:29] | – You really think so? – I know it, | -你真的这么想吗 -我知道 |
[19:31] | because I would want to be one of those people | 因为如果是我的话 我会想一直做你的 |
[19:33] | – if I met you. – Thanks, Dad. | -好朋友 -谢谢 爸爸 |
[19:36] | Oh, this is the last song. | 这是最后一首歌了 |
[19:37] | Tina, come on. | 蒂娜快来 |
[19:38] | There’s a little dance everybody does to this one. | 这首歌还有配套的舞蹈 |
[19:40] | I’m not a very good dancer. | 我不怎么擅长跳舞 |
[19:42] | I mean, you’re moving. | 你这只能叫扭动 |
[19:43] | Okay, so this is where Destiny turns Kevin into a vampire | 这个时候德斯蒂尼把凯文变成了吸血鬼 |
[19:46] | so that they can be together forever. | 这样他们就能永远在一起了 |
[19:48] | That’s nice. | 太棒了 |
[19:49] | Yeah. I mean, all the vampires | 我是说 所有吸血鬼 |
[19:51] | kind of take turns drinking from him. | 都在轮流吸他的血 |
[19:52] | But there’s-there’s no blood. | 但是不会有真的血 |
[19:54] | It’s just a lot of licking. Ton of licking. | 就是舔舔而已 都在舔 |
[19:56] | What’s the song called? | 这首歌叫什么 |
[19:57] | “Shake Your Love Parts.” | 《舞动激情》 |
[19:58] | The verses are really sweet. | 旋律很不错 |
[20:00] | The chorus is definitely a… you know, a little… adult. | 和声可能有点少儿不宜 |
[20:03] | and that’s the dance to it? | 这就是这首歌的舞吗 |
[20:05] | Kind of. I-I think. | 可能是吧 |
[20:06] | You know, my body doesn’t go in all the directions anymore. | 我的身体没有以前那么灵活了 |
[20:09] | Thanks for taking me here, Dad. | 谢谢你带我来这 爸爸 |
[20:11] | I guess I’ll just have to wait to meet whoever I meet next. | 我想我只能静候下一个有缘人了 |
[20:13] | And in the meantime, you have a group of kids | 与此同时 你有一群朋友 |
[20:14] | who maybe aren’t terrible all the time? | 他们或许也不是一直那么糟糕 |
[20:18] | Let’s just dance. | 还是跳舞吧 |
[20:19] | Or do whatever it is you’re doing right now. | 或者说继续做你现在做的事情 |
[20:23] | So, how did you kids like the movie | 你们觉得我想带我女儿 |
[20:25] | that I wanted my daughter and I to go to? | 看的这部电影怎么样 |
[20:28] | There were actually some pretty cool dance moves in it. | 里面其实有不少新鲜的舞步 |
[20:30] | Their outfits were kind of dumb, though. | 虽然他们的着装比较老土 |
[20:31] | Yeah, their pants got really big at the bottom | 他们的裤脚都太大了 |
[20:33] | and I didn’t know why. | 我不知道为什么要这样 |
[20:35] | And then all these bats started flyin’ at this guy’s face | 所有的蝙蝠都在那个人脸上飞 |
[20:37] | and I was like, “What the ass?” | 我当时就觉得 “这是什么鬼” |
[20:39] | And then the bats carried a disco ball | 然后蝙蝠带着迪斯科球 |
[20:41] | around the whole city. | 飞遍了整个城市 |
[20:42] | It was actually kind of beautiful. | 那个画面还挺美的 |
[20:44] | Really? So you guys didn’t hate it? | 是吗 所以你们并不讨厌它 |
[20:46] | Yeah, it wasn’t totally dumb. | 是啊 也不算特别无聊吗 |
[20:48] | Just, like, mostly stupid. | 虽然大部分都挺蠢的 |
[20:50] | Just like you, Tammy. Just joking. | 跟你一样 苔米 我开玩笑的 |
[20:52] | Like how our crew does? Sometimes? | 就跟有时候的我们一样吗 |
[20:54] | – Kid Crew. – Oh, my God, | -少年团 -天哪 |
[20:55] | let’s yell at those people in that car! | 我们对着对面的车喊喊吧 |
[20:57] | No, please don’t. | 别了吧 拜托了 |
[20:57] | Your car is blue! | 你们车是蓝色的 |
[20:59] | Drive, drive, drive, drive! | 快开车 开车 开车 |
[21:00] | * Shake your love parts * | *舞动激情* |
[21:02] | * Bump it on the floor * | *尽情跳跃* |
[21:04] | * Shake your love parts * | *舞动激情* |
[21:06] | * Shake it more and more * | *舞到地动山摇* |
[21:08] | * Shake your love parts * | *舞动激情* |
[21:09] | * I just can’t stop believing * | *坚信自己* |
[21:11] | * Shake your love parts * | *舞动激情* |
[21:13] | *Your love parts got me screaming * | *你的舞步令人尖叫* |
[21:15] | * Eternal love is groovin’ * | *永恒的爱在燃烧* |
[21:18] | * I bite your neck, it’s soothin’ * | *咬上你的脖颈 纵享丝滑* |
[21:22] | * Shake your love parts * | *舞动激情* |
[21:24] | * Bump it on the floor * | *尽情跳跃* |
[21:25] | * Shake your love parts * | *舞动激情* |
[21:27] | * Shake it more and more * | *舞到地动山摇* |
[21:29] | * Shake your love parts * | *舞动激情* |
[21:31] | * Bump it on the floor * | *尽情跳跃* |
[21:32] | * Shake your love parts * | *舞动激情* |