时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | *Just put toilet paper * | *卫生间里* |
[00:22] | In the bathroom * | 才放的厕纸* |
[00:23] | I wonder how long there wasn’t any in there * | 不知道什么时候没有的* |
[00:26] | Could it have been two years? * | 可能有两年了吗* |
[00:29] | It easily could. | 很可能 |
[00:30] | – Hey, Teddy. – Hey, guys. | -嗨 泰迪 -嗨 两位 |
[00:32] | What are you doing on the laptop, Bob? | 你在用笔记本干吗 鲍勃 |
[00:33] | Bunch of spreadsheets? | 弄电子表格吗 |
[00:35] | Something with Bitcoin? | 还是和比特币有关 |
[00:36] | Oh, I’m on that Neighborhood website. | 我在浏览社区网站 |
[00:39] | The one where people post about stuff | 就是大家发帖 |
[00:40] | going on in the area/ yell at each other? | 讨论社区的事以及隔空对骂的地方吗 |
[00:42] | Yep. There’s a guy who’s growing cucumbers in his basement | 对 有人在他的地下室种黄瓜 |
[00:45] | and every day he posts a picture of them growing. | 然后每天发一张黄瓜长势的照片 |
[00:47] | It’s really interesting. Take a look. | 很有意思 看看 |
[00:49] | That’s definitely cucumbers in a guy’s basement. | 确实是地下室的黄瓜 |
[00:52] | God, I can’t wait until he posts again. | 天啊 我等不及他发下一张照片了 |
[00:53] | Yeah that’s great, hon. | 很好亲爱的 |
[00:54] | Oh, crap, I just remembered. | 糟了 我刚想起来 |
[00:56] | I told Gene it’s mac and cheese night, | 我告诉吉恩今天是芝士通心粉之夜 |
[00:57] | but we don’t have any mac and cheese. | 但我们没有芝士通心粉了 |
[00:59] | -I got to go to the store. -Yeah, you do. | -我得去商店一趟 -去吧 |
[01:01] | That’s an emergency. | 很紧急 |
[01:02] | Last time we didn’t have mac and cheese, | 上一次没有芝士通心粉 |
[01:03] | he called the police on us. | 我们都被他告到警察局去了 |
[01:04] | Hey, if I go now, | 如果我现在去 |
[01:05] | I can meet the kids and walk them home from school. | 或许能碰到他们 然后和他们一起回家 |
[01:08] | I mean, they already like you better, but okay. | 他们已经更喜欢你了 不过没关系 |
[01:10] | I wish I could walk with my mom, | 我也想和我妈一起散步 |
[01:12] | but she’s going through a skateboard phase. | 但她现在都玩滑板 |
[01:14] | A woman walking down the street | 捧着一袋芝士通心粉 |
[01:16] | with a bag full of mac and cheese. | 步行于街头的女子 |
[01:17] | Bob Dylan had a song about that, I think. | 鲍勃·迪伦应该有首这样的歌 |
[01:19] | What can I tell you? I’m a great mom. | 我能说什么呢 我真是模范老妈 |
[01:21] | And I’m not just saying that | 我这样说 |
[01:22] | ’cause Mother’s Day is coming up. | 绝不是因为母亲节快到了 |
[01:23] | Right. Mother’s Day. | 对哦 母亲节 |
[01:25] | Man, I just hope we have enough wrapping paper. | 我现在只担心包装纸够不够 |
[01:27] | That’s my main concern. | 其它的都搞定了 |
[01:29] | Really? I’m concerned we don’t have any presents. | 真的吗 我担心我们还没准备礼物 |
[01:31] | – Gene. – Brown Rice Bonanza closed. | -吉恩 -糙米盛典关门了 |
[01:34] | It wasn’t as exciting as they made it sound. | 这家店并没有名字听起来那么好 |
[01:35] | Hey, there’s that trash can. | 那个垃圾桶 |
[01:37] | The one people add stuff to sometimes | 大家有时会在上面加东西 |
[01:39] | and make it look like a little person. | 让它看起来像个小人 |
[01:40] | Oh, yeah. I remember when someone gave it a mustache. | 是啊 我记得有人给它贴过胡子 |
[01:43] | – It was like trashy hot Dad. -Ooh, I have an idea. | -让它变成了垃圾辣爹 -我有个主意 |
[01:46] | Okay, ripping this cup in half, and who’s got a pen? | 把这个纸杯撕成两半 谁有笔 |
[01:49] | Me. Here’s my third favorite pen. | 我 这是我第三喜欢的笔 |
[01:53] | And now the trash can has little feet. Ha! | 现在垃圾桶有小脚了 |
[01:55] | – Nice. – I love it. | -不错 -我喜欢 |
[01:57] | Shoes on a trash can? | 垃圾桶穿鞋子 |
[01:58] | – That’s fun. – It is, isn’t it? | -有意思 -是吧 |
[02:00] | – It really is. – Can I get that pen back? | -是的 -可以把笔还给我了吗 |
[02:02] | ‘Cause, you know, third favorite. | 我第三喜欢的 |
[02:04] | Hey, guys. How was your walk home? | 各位 散步回来感觉如何 |
[02:06] | Great. You know that trash can on Harbor Road | 很好 你知道海港路上的垃圾桶吧 |
[02:08] | that people decorate sometimes? | 时不时会被人装饰的那个 |
[02:10] | I made little paper cup shoes for it. | 我给它做了一双小纸鞋 |
[02:12] | And there was a guy who liked it. | 有一个人很喜欢 |
[02:13] | He was like, “Ha.” | 他说”哈” |
[02:15] | I know that trash can. | 我知道那个垃圾桶 |
[02:16] | One time someone taped big paper teeth on it. | 一次有人在上面贴了纸做的牙齿 |
[02:19] | Made it kind of difficult to put trash in, | 都不好往里丢垃圾了 |
[02:21] | but it made me laugh, and a little scared. | 但我觉得很好笑 还有点吓人 |
[02:23] | I mean, getting the trash in is kind of important. | 接收垃圾挺重要的 |
[02:26] | It’s like the trash can’s only job. | 这是垃圾桶唯一的任务 |
[02:28] | Dad, this is why you’re single. | 老爸 活该你单身 |
[02:29] | I-I’m not single. | 我 我不单身 |
[02:31] | I should set you up with my roommate Linda. | 我该撮合下你和我室友琳达 |
[02:34] | Lot of comments on the cucumber guy. | 种黄瓜的朋友收到好多评论 |
[02:36] | I mean, they’re from me, but… | 都是我发的 但… |
[02:37] | You’re reading your own comments? | 你在读你自己的评论吗 |
[02:39] | Yeah, they’re really good. I worked hard on them. | 是的 写得很好 我苦思冥想写的 |
[02:42] | Hey, look at this, | 看这个 |
[02:42] | there’s a post about the trash can you decorated. | 有个帖子在说你今天装饰的垃圾桶 |
[02:44] | What? It’s in the news? | 什么 上新闻了 |
[02:46] | – I-it’s not the news. – “Great shoes, trash can.” | -不是新闻 -“垃圾桶 鞋子不错啊” |
[02:49] | And somebody put a happy face emoji. | 还有人贴了个笑脸表情 |
[02:52] | And this person wrote, | 这人写道 |
[02:53] | “Does anyone have any free moving boxes?” | “有人有免费的搬家纸箱吗” |
[02:56] | What the hell’s that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[02:57] | Yeah, people on here are always | 是啊 这上面的人总是 |
[02:58] | looking for free moving boxes. | 在找搬家纸箱 |
[02:59] | It’s, like, 80% of the posts. | 感觉80%的帖子都是关于这个的 |
[03:01] | Well, how about that? | 看呐 |
[03:03] | My little trash can shoes making people a little happier. | 我做的垃圾桶小鞋给大家带来了乐子呢 |
[03:07] | That’ll make me sleep easy tonight… | 这样我今晚能睡得更安稳 |
[03:10] | Yeah, yep. Good night. | 没错 晚安 |
[03:13] | – Bob’s Burgers. – Linda, it’s Teddy. | -鲍勃汉堡店 -琳达 我是泰迪 |
[03:15] | Listen, I’m at the trash can to see the shoes you put on it. | 我在你放鞋子的垃圾桶那儿 |
[03:18] | They’re not there, unless I’m in the wrong place. | 鞋子不见了 不然就是我找错地方了 |
[03:21] | Oh, geez, am I even in the right town? | 天呐 难道我在另一个镇上 |
[03:24] | Well, maybe I’ll go there later | 要不等会我会过来 |
[03:25] | and put some more on it, right? | 重新放一双 |
[03:26] | – Keep the party going? – Yeah! Trash can party. | -让这个潮流继续 -对 垃圾桶潮流 |
[03:30] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[03:31] | Shoes, shoes, shoes | 鞋子 鞋子 鞋子 |
[03:33] | * Trash can shoes. * | *垃圾桶鞋子* |
[03:35] | Do you think Mom would want a lightly-stained dish cloth | 你觉得妈妈会想要一块稍微有点脏的抹布 |
[03:38] | for Mother’s Day? Wait, dang it. | 作为母亲节礼物吗 等等 该死 |
[03:39] | I got her that a couple of years ago, never mind. | 我几年前就送过这个了 当我没说 |
[03:42] | – Hey, Teddy. – Gone again. | -嗨 泰迪 -又不见了 |
[03:44] | I drive by the trash can, hoping for a little joy | 我开车路过那个垃圾桶 |
[03:46] | and cheer, and nothing, nothing. | 想找点乐子 结果什么也没有 |
[03:49] | Seriously? Well, you know what? | 真的吗 那这样吧 |
[03:50] | I’m gonna go put them back on right now, | 我现在就去重新放一双 |
[03:52] | ’cause those shoes are fun. | 鞋子多有趣啊 |
[03:53] | – I’ll come, too. – I’m coming, too. | -我也去 -我也去 |
[03:55] | Like I’m not gonna go on a trash-venture? | 我可不会错过垃圾冒险 |
[03:57] | I’ll stay here and wipe menus. | 我留下来擦菜单 |
[03:58] | Just kidding. Wait up. | 开玩笑的 等等我 |
[03:59] | – Sorry, Dad. We’re cool, right? – Yeah, we’re cool. | -对不起爸爸 你不介意吧 -不介意 |
[04:02] | – I get it. – Oh, good. | -我懂 -那就好 |
[04:04] | This is gonna be a great pair of shoes, aren’t you? | 这双鞋肯定很棒 |
[04:06] | Look, someone put up a sign. | 看 有人贴了张标语 |
[04:08] | “Vandalism is Prohibited.” | “禁止破坏公物” |
[04:10] | What I did isn’t vandalism. | 我不是在破坏公物 |
[04:11] | It’s not not vandalism, | 反正不是”没破坏公物” |
[04:13] | and that’s what I love about it. | 所以我才爱干 |
[04:15] | What kind of crumb bum would do this? | 哪个傻蛋贴的这玩意儿 |
[04:17] | Look, someone shredded your shoes. | 看 有人把你的鞋撕烂了 |
[04:18] | Or they’re distressed in a cool way? | 还是说它们只是烂得有造型 |
[04:21] | Why would they do that? | 为什么要这样 |
[04:22] | Why– What– Who would do that? | 谁会做这种事 |
[04:23] | What kind of monster? | 是什么样的怪物 |
[04:24] | All right, Mr. Sign, let’s see how you like it. | 行啊 标语先生 让你也尝尝同样的滋味 |
[04:27] | A-rip, a-rip, a-rip. | 我撕 我撕 我撕撕撕 |
[04:29] | And now these brand-new shoes are going on. | 现在新鞋重新放上去 |
[04:32] | Ha, ha! Look at those shoes. | 哈哈 瞧这双鞋 |
[04:34] | Just like I pictured them. | 和我想象的一模一样 |
[04:36] | I’m gonna be riding this high for a while. | 够我开心好一会儿了 |
[04:38] | You know, I just don’t understand. | 我就不懂了 |
[04:40] | Who’d get mad at my shoes? | 谁会对我放的鞋不满 |
[04:42] | Putting stuff on that trash can is just, like, a fun, | 装饰垃圾桶就像那种弱智 |
[04:44] | dumb tradition that makes people a little happier. | 但有趣的传统 能让人开心一点 |
[04:46] | – Like childbirth. – Mom, this is great. | -比如生孩子 -妈 这很好啊 |
[04:49] | We vandalize– I… | 我们破坏了 不是 |
[04:51] | I mean, put stuff on the trash can, | 我是说我们装饰垃圾桶 |
[04:53] | they take it down, we put it up again. | 他们取下来 我们又放上去 |
[04:55] | This could be our career. | 这可能成为我们的事业 |
[04:56] | Wait, do we even need the restaurant? | 等等 我们真的需要这家店吗 |
[04:58] | – Louise. – You know, you’re right. | -露易丝 -你说得对 |
[05:00] | They’re just gonna do it again. | 他们还会取下来的 |
[05:01] | We got to find out who did this. | 我们得找到始作俑者 |
[05:02] | If I go right now, kind of stake it out, | 要是我现在过去 在那儿蹲守一会儿 |
[05:05] | I might catch them in the act. Red-handled. | 说不定能抓个现行 就地正法 |
[05:07] | Wait. You’re gonna stake out the trash can? | 等等 你要去蹲守垃圾桶 |
[05:09] | – Yeah. Keep up, Dad. – I’ll stay if you want. | -对 你该有危机感了 -我可以为你留下 |
[05:11] | No? You don’t need me? Great. | 什么 你不需要吗 好的 |
[05:13] | Stop leaving the restaurant. | 能别动不动就出去吗 |
[05:14] | You are obsessed with this place. | 你对这个店太执念了 |
[05:16] | It’ll be super quick, Bob. | 很快就回来 鲍勃 |
[05:17] | In bed by 9:00, lights out by 9:30. | 九点上床 九点半熄灯 |
[05:21] | No, we’re not staking out the trash can. | 不 我们不是在蹲守垃圾桶 |
[05:23] | We’re just window-shopping for vacuums. | 我们只是在看橱窗里的吸尘器 |
[05:25] | That’s a nice one. | 那个看着不错 |
[05:26] | Look at those attachments. | 看那些配件 |
[05:28] | Kids, no, no, just pretend. | 孩子们 别 装样子就行了 |
[05:30] | Okay, I’m just gonna casually look over my shoulder. | 好了 我随意地回头看看 |
[05:33] | Nobody’s there, nobody’s there. | 没人 没人 |
[05:34] | Mom, when we catch this person, | 妈妈 等我们抓到那个人 |
[05:36] | what’d you bring as far as subduing them? | 你带了什么东西能制服他 |
[05:38] | Some kind of fishing net, or what are we doing? | 渔网之类的吗 |
[05:40] | I didn’t bring anything. | 我什么也没带 |
[05:41] | Okay. I brought salt from the restaurant. | 好吧 我从店里拿了盐 |
[05:43] | We throw it in their eyes and then we sit on them. | 我们往他眼睛里撒然后坐在他身上 |
[05:45] | Hey, can I have some of that salt? I brought fries. | 能给我点盐吗 我带了薯条 |
[05:47] | No, no salt. When we catch them, | 不 不用盐 等我们抓到他 |
[05:49] | we’re gonna give them a good talking-to. | 我们就好好教育教育他 |
[05:50] | With our fists and chest kicks. | 拳打和脚踢 |
[05:52] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[05:54] | He’s going towards it. Get ready. | 他朝垃圾桶过去了 准备 |
[05:56] | Stand down. Hold your salt. | 预备 拿好盐 |
[05:58] | Just tossing trash. Just a tosser. | 就扔了个垃圾 就是个扔垃圾的 |
[06:00] | – A litter quitter. – Look at that cordless one. | -抛弃垃圾的人 -看看那款无线的 |
[06:02] | Ooh, la, la. Mom, it’s on sale. You love sales. | 真不错 妈 那款在打折 你最爱折扣了 |
[06:05] | We’re not getting a vac– Ooh, that is nice. | 我们不买吸… 确实不错 |
[06:08] | Oh, a car’s pulling up. That could be them. | 有辆车停下来了 可能是凶手 |
[06:10] | – Attack the car. – No. Not attack the car. | -攻击那辆车 -不 别攻击那辆车 |
[06:13] | Delivery truck. Now I can’t see. | 大货车 看不见了 |
[06:15] | Come on, let’s go around it. Go, go, go. | 来吧 我们绕过去 快 快 快点 |
[06:17] | But look both ways, but go. | 过马路要注意看两边 快 |
[06:21] | It’s the shoe swiper. | 就是偷鞋子的 |
[06:22] | Hey, you! Stop! | 你 住手 |
[06:23] | Step away from the trash can. | 离垃圾桶远点 |
[06:25] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[06:26] | Cynthia? | 辛西娅 |
[06:28] | Hello, Linda. Just yelling at people on the street | 你好 琳达 在街上冲人大吼 |
[06:30] | like a normal person? | 在你看来是很正常的事吗 |
[06:32] | – Mom, salt. – Season her. | -妈 给你盐 -给她加点料 |
[06:38] | Cynthia, you’re the one taking down our trash can shoes? | 辛西娅 你就是那个拿走垃圾箱鞋的人吗 |
[06:41] | I sure am. You’re the one playing with trash? | 是的 你就是那个玩垃圾的人吗 |
[06:44] | What’s your problem, Cynthia? | 你有什么毛病吗 辛西娅 |
[06:45] | What do you have against delightful trash shoes? | 你对讨人喜欢的垃圾箱鞋有什么意见 |
[06:48] | I’m the leasing agent for this valuable | 我是这块诱人且价值不菲 |
[06:50] | and attractive commercial property, | 的商业地产的租赁代理人 |
[06:52] | and I’m trying to bring in a serious business. | 我正在谈一个大客户 |
[06:55] | Do you know who’s interested in this space? | 你知道谁对这块地感兴趣吗 |
[06:57] | Pretzel Kingdom. | 椒盐脆饼王国 |
[06:59] | – Oh, my. – Whoa. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[07:00] | Pretzel Kingdom? The soft pretzel chain? | 椒盐脆饼王国 那个连锁店吗 |
[07:03] | Yes. We’d finally be getting a chain in this neighborhood, | 对 我们这个社区终于要有连锁店了 |
[07:06] | and I don’t want to scare them off with that foolishness. | 我可不想这些愚蠢的玩意儿吓跑他们 |
[07:09] | – We’d be a Pretzel Kingdom town? – Gene. | -我们镇要有椒盐脆饼王国了吗 -吉恩 |
[07:11] | Linda, you should want to bring in desirable businesses, | 琳达 你应该希望人气商家入驻才是 |
[07:14] | because it’d be good for your business. | 因为这对你的生意有好处 |
[07:16] | Hey, my business is none of your business. | 我的生意不关你的事 |
[07:18] | Question: is this the full Pretzel Kingdom | 请问 你说的是椒盐脆饼王国 |
[07:20] | or a Pretzel Kingdom Express? | 的旗舰店还是快捷店 |
[07:22] | – Gene. – Full. | -吉恩 -旗舰店 |
[07:23] | – Good lord. – Tina, shush. | -我的乖乖 -蒂娜 闭嘴 |
[07:25] | Listen, nothing’s gonna stop me | 听着 什么都不能阻止我 |
[07:26] | from decorating this trash can | 把这个垃圾桶 |
[07:28] | to make it look like a little person. Nothing. | 装扮成一个小人 不能 |
[07:30] | But it’s vandalism. It’s defacing public property. | 但那是破坏公物 影响市貌 |
[07:33] | No, it’s add-facing public property. | 不对 是提升市貌 |
[07:36] | ‘Cause I might add a face if I feel like it. | 我甚至可以让它有张脸 那就是真的”貌”了 |
[07:38] | – Let’s call it vandalism. – Louise, shushies. | -我还是比较喜欢”破坏公物” -露易丝 |
[07:40] | Well, whatever face you put up, I’m gonna take right down. | 你尽管贴好了 我会马上撕下来 |
[07:43] | Well, then, I’m gonna put it right back up again. | 那我就迅速再贴上去 |
[07:45] | I will never stop putting fun things on this trash can | 我会坚持装扮这个垃圾桶 |
[07:48] | until the day I die. | 直到我死那一天 |
[07:50] | Of tetanus, probably, from touching all that trash. | 可能死于破伤风 因为摸了那些垃圾 |
[07:53] | Leave it alone. This will be a Pretzel Kingdom. | 别碰它 这里将成为椒盐脆饼王国 |
[07:58] | I just got chills. Sorry. | 我起鸡皮疙瘩了 抱歉 |
[07:59] | Me, too. Sorry. | 我也是 抱歉 |
[08:02] | And then someone else commented | 然后有人评论说 |
[08:03] | that the cucumber was ripe, | 那根黄瓜已经熟了 |
[08:05] | but it clearly had more ripening to do, | 但我觉得还早得很 |
[08:07] | and I almost commented that, | 我差点就评论了 |
[08:08] | – but then I didn’t. – Sheesh. | -但我没有 -天啊 |
[08:10] | You tell me my stories are long. | 你还说我的故事长 |
[08:11] | How’s it going here? | 做得怎么样了 |
[08:13] | This pirate hat is really coming together. | 海盗帽就快做好了 |
[08:15] | – With staples. – I love it. | -用订书机 -我喜欢 |
[08:16] | And I’m almost done coloring the pirate’s parrot. | 我这边海盗的鹦鹉也快上色好了 |
[08:19] | I went with purple, ’cause that’s what we had. | 我用了紫色 因为我们只有这个颜色 |
[08:21] | Ooh, this is gonna be one fun garbage can. | 这会是个非常有趣的垃圾桶 |
[08:26] | Pirates. | 海盗 |
[08:26] | Good work, kids. Take that, you buzzkills. | 干得好 孩子们 接招吧 扫兴的人 |
[08:28] | We’re gonna beat you. | 我们会打败你的 |
[08:29] | And this sword I made is definitely not a wiener. | 我做的这把剑绝对不是小鸡鸡 |
[08:32] | It’s a wiener. | 就是小鸡鸡 |
[08:33] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[08:35] | Look what we can do as a family. | 全家齐上阵就是不一样 |
[08:37] | – I’ll be taking those. – What? | -拿走咯 -什么 |
[08:39] | – Hey. – Logan! | -喂 -洛根 |
[08:40] | My mom paid me ten bucks. See ya! | 我妈给了我十块钱干这个 再见 |
[08:43] | Now she’s got people working for her? | 她现在是雇了手下了吗 |
[08:46] | This is war. | 战争开始了 |
[08:48] | *This is war* | *战争开始了* |
[08:50] | *On the trash, not in the trash* | *事关垃圾桶 而非垃圾* |
[08:53] | *This is war* | *战争开始了* |
[08:54] | *On the trash, not in the trash* | *事关垃圾桶 而非垃圾* |
[08:57] | *This is war* | *战争开始了* |
[08:59] | *On the trash, not in the trash* | *事关垃圾桶 而非垃圾* |
[09:05] | “Hats off to whoever put that baseball hat | “向那位给垃圾桶戴棒球帽的人致敬 |
[09:08] | “on the trash can. Made my day.” | “让我一天都好心情” |
[09:10] | Take that, Cynthia, you jerk. | 看到了吗 辛西娅 你个笨蛋 |
[09:12] | She did take that. I mean, Logan took that. | 她看到并且拿走了 严格说 是洛根拿的 |
[09:14] | Oh, my God, cucumber guy just posted. | 天啊 黄瓜男更新了 |
[09:16] | – Here, gimme, gi– gimme, gimme. – Whoa. Geez. | -给我 给我 给我 -认真的吗 |
[09:18] | Do not get between Bob and his cuce. | 谁都别想阻止鲍勃看黄瓜 |
[09:20] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[09:22] | R-Really puts it all in perspective, doesn’t it? | 一切都明了了 不是吗 |
[09:24] | I got to admit, when I close my eyes and picture | 不得不承认 这就是 |
[09:26] | the perfect cucumber, it looks like that. | 我能想象出的最完美黄瓜 |
[09:28] | – Call me when it’s a pickle. – Lot of comments. | -它变成酸黄瓜后记得告诉我 -好多评论 |
[09:30] | They’re all about people looking for free moving boxes. | 都是在求免费的搬家纸箱的 |
[09:33] | – Is that code for drugs? – I don’t think it is. | -那是毒品的代称吗 -应该不是 |
[09:35] | -Ooh, scuba diver. -Huh? -What? | -水肺潜水员 -什么 |
[09:37] | Scuba diver. For the trash can. | 水肺潜水员 垃圾桶新装备 |
[09:39] | Love it. On it. | 我喜欢 开工 |
[09:40] | Cynthia didn’t count on me | 辛西娅肯定想不到 |
[09:42] | having an unlimited number of trash can ideas. | 我有无穷无尽的垃圾桶装扮点子 |
[09:44] | -You do? -No, I’m running out. | -真的么 -并不 我已经快黔驴技穷了 |
[09:46] | That took me 20 minutes to think of. | 花了20分钟才想到这个 |
[09:48] | Look at these flippers. | 看看这脚蹼 |
[09:50] | Look at this mask. You guys are geniuses. | 还有这面具 你们真是天才 |
[09:52] | Don’t listen to them at that school. | 别相信学校老师说的 |
[09:54] | -What? -Nothing, nothing. | -什么 -没什么 没什么 |
[09:55] | And then I said, “I’m running for reelection, not jogging. | 然后我说”我是竞选连任 不是’慢’选 |
[09:59] | And you’re fired.” | 你被开除了” |
[09:59] | Crap. Hide. | 糟了 藏起来 |
[10:03] | Well, Cynthia, the space looks gorgeous. | 辛西娅 这个地方看起来棒极了 |
[10:06] | Right? The Pretzel Kingdom people | 是吧 椒盐脆饼王国的人 |
[10:07] | would be morons not to sign the lease. | 如果不租下这里就太傻冒了 |
[10:10] | I cannot wait for us to finally be a Pretzel Kingdom town. | 我们小镇终于要拥有椒盐脆饼王国了 |
[10:13] | – We deserve it. – Great job, Mrs. Bush. | -这是我们应得的 -干得漂亮 布什夫人 |
[10:16] | Thanks, Mr. Bush. | 谢谢 布什先生 |
[10:18] | – Dr. Mr. Bush. – Right, well, it helps to know | -医生布什先生 -是的 很高兴 |
[10:21] | the entire city council is as jazzed as I am. | 市议会的大家都和我一样兴奋 |
[10:24] | What? Those are the city council people? | 什么 他们是市议员吗 |
[10:26] | And as far as voting | 至于 |
[10:27] | on that anti-trash can “Decorating” Resolution | 我身为市议员的丈夫提出的 |
[10:30] | that my city councilperson husband proposed… | 反垃圾桶装饰议案的表决… |
[10:33] | Dr. Mr. City Councilperson. | 医生市议员 |
[10:35] | Franklin, we have your vote? | 富兰克林 你支持吗 |
[10:36] | – Yes, you do. – And mine. | -当然 -我也支持 |
[10:38] | And hubby’s. Your little Tom Tom. | 还有你的爱爱 你的小汤汤 |
[10:41] | Anyway, see everybody at the meeting Friday. | 那周五会议见 |
[10:44] | And you’ll see me tonight ’cause it’s you-know-what night. | 你今晚就会见到我 今天是那什么的日子 |
[10:47] | – Tom, please. – What? It’s Scrabble night. | -汤姆 正经点 -什么 今晚是拼字游戏之夜 |
[10:49] | What the hell? Cynthia’s getting | 可恶 辛西娅要让那个 |
[10:51] | an anti-trash can decorating thing passed? | 反垃圾桶装饰的东西通过 |
[10:53] | – Damn, she’s good at this. – Really good. | -可恶 她可真有一套 -真的 |
[10:55] | Do you think they’d let us come to Scrabble night | 如果我们礼貌请求 你们觉得 |
[10:57] | if we asked nicely? | 他们会让我们参加拼字游戏之夜吗 |
[10:58] | Wait, is that the thing with the letters? | 等等 是字母游戏吗 |
[11:00] | Never mind. I’m thinking of “Scramble.” | 那当我没说 我听成吃的了 |
[11:06] | I can’t believe Cynthia’s gonna get the city council | 辛西娅居然要让市议会 |
[11:08] | to vote on an anti-trash can decorating resolution. | 通过反垃圾桶装饰决议 |
[11:10] | I didn’t even know our city had a council. | 我甚至不知道我们的小城还有议会 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I felt like I was on West Wing. | 是啊 感觉像在拍白宫群英 |
[11:14] | Should I, I don’t know, do something? Talk to people? | 我是不是应该做点什么 游说下人们 |
[11:17] | See if they would go to the meeting? | 问问他们愿不愿意去参加会议 |
[11:19] | I mean, people love being asked to go to meetings. | 大家都喜欢被邀请参加会议 |
[11:21] | Yeah. They’re fun, right? | 是吧 会议都很有趣 不是吗 |
[11:23] | Okay, so I’ll go make some flyers and hit the streets. | 我去做些传单 然后去街上发 |
[11:26] | A flyer about a meeting? Delightful. | 会议的传单 酷 |
[11:29] | *Flyers. * | *传单* |
[11:31] | Gene, Tina, can you help me fold some socks in my room? | 吉恩 蒂娜 你们能来我房间帮我叠袜子吗 |
[11:34] | Okay, but I’m not a folder. | 好 但我袜子都不用叠的 |
[11:35] | – I’m more of a baller. – Yeah, you are. | -我都是卷成一团 -你是 |
[11:38] | All right, after we do your socks, | 叠完你的袜子后 |
[11:39] | you guys want to come into my room | 你们能来我的房间 |
[11:40] | -and help me sort my shorts? -No. | -帮我把短裤分类吗 -不能 |
[11:41] | Listen, what would be the best Mother’s Day gift ever? | 你们觉得史上最棒的母亲节礼物会是什么 |
[11:45] | If you actually did fold your own socks? | 真的自己叠袜子吗 |
[11:46] | Forget about the socks. | 别提袜子了 |
[11:48] | Well, now all I can think about is the socks. | 现在我满脑子都是袜子了 |
[11:50] | Guys, Mom’s plan is not gonna work. | 老妈的计划是不会成功的 |
[11:52] | But what if we surprise her with a city council victory? | 如果我们送她一个推翻决议的惊喜呢 |
[11:55] | What if we do a little city council recon? | 我们小小地调查一下议会成员 |
[11:58] | We figure out where they can be found, | 弄清他们都在哪出没 |
[11:59] | and we pay ’em a little visit | 小小地拜访一下他们 |
[12:00] | and convince them to vote Mom’s way. | 说服他们投反对票 |
[12:02] | Bing, bang, boom, Mother’s Day present. | 哔哩吧啦嘣 母亲节礼物成了 |
[12:04] | And if we succeed, | 如果我们成功了 |
[12:05] | it’s a kid’s day present for us kids | 这也是我们小孩的儿童节礼物 |
[12:08] | because we get to keep doing vandalism | 因为我们算是可以在父母许可下 |
[12:09] | that’s somehow parent-approved, so it’s a win-win. | 继续肆意破坏了 这是双赢 |
[12:12] | -Sounds “Winderful.” -Gene’s in. | -听起来真不错 -吉恩同意了 |
[12:14] | -Tina? -Well, we do need a Mother’s Day present | -蒂娜 -我们的确需要母亲节礼物 |
[12:16] | ’cause we got nothing, | 因为我们什么也没准备 |
[12:17] | and I’ve been off my game in the homemade card department. | 自制贺卡这方面 我最近有点不在状态 |
[12:20] | I know you guys have felt it. | 你们应该也感觉出来了 |
[12:21] | No… | 没… |
[12:23] | Hi. Do you care about things? | 你好 你在乎事情吗 |
[12:25] | Okay, you’re not slowing down. | 好吧 你没有放慢脚步 |
[12:27] | Sir, how do you feel about fun trash? | 先生 你觉得有趣垃圾怎么样 |
[12:29] | Hi. Do you like to smile? | 你好 你想微笑吗 |
[12:31] | Would you be willing to go to a city council meeting | 你是否愿意参加周五5点的 |
[12:34] | Friday at 5:00 to speak up against a resolu… | 市政会议 来发表针对 |
[12:37] | Oh, you’re walking away. Okay. | 你走开了 行吧 |
[12:39] | All right, let’s find city council big shot | 好 让我们找到市政厅的大人物 |
[12:41] | and tennis lover Heather Rockway. | 和网球爱好者海瑟·洛克威吧 |
[12:43] | Or as I call her, Tennis the Menace. | 或者按我称呼的 暴力网球 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:47] | That’s definitely Heather right behind me. Tina, go. | 坐在我后面的绝对是海瑟 蒂娜 开始 |
[12:50] | Well, it’s hard to argue with the results | 来自我们的儿童智囊团的 |
[12:54] | of this new research from our child think tank | 这项研究的结果是毋庸置疑的 |
[12:56] | that’s totally respected in the child think tank community. | 结果也在儿童智囊团社区内备受尊敬 |
[13:00] | – And the child tank top community. – Yeah. | -而且是儿童智囊团顶尖社区 -没错 |
[13:02] | Who knew the number one way to increase soft pretzel sales | 谁知道增长软椒盐卷饼销量的第一个方法 |
[13:05] | was to have a fun and festive trash can nearby? | 就是在周边设置一个有趣喜庆的垃圾桶呢 |
[13:08] | It’s a damn good thing | 那样就真的太好了 |
[13:09] | our town has some decorative trash cans. | 我们的镇上拥有有装饰漂亮的垃圾桶 |
[13:11] | Excuse me, ma’am, have you heard about this? | 打扰了 女士 你听说了吗 |
[13:13] | About the cutting-edge trash can-pretzel synergy research? | 关于最新的垃圾桶-椒盐卷饼协同增效研究 |
[13:17] | Are you kids even members here? | 你们这几个孩子是这里的会员吗 |
[13:19] | How did that not work? | 这怎么能没作用呢 |
[13:21] | I mean, the numbers were there. | 数字实实在在摆在那了 |
[13:22] | You can’t argue with the data. | 你没法否认数据啊 |
[13:23] | It’s pronounced “Dah-ta.” | 这个发音是数居 |
[13:25] | First it’s just a prickly little thing, | 起初 这只是个长刺的小玩意 |
[13:27] | – and then it’s a vegetable. – In the guy’s basement. | -然后就长成了植物 -还在这家伙的地下室里 |
[13:30] | He-he wanted to grow food, and he didn’t have a yard, | 他想要种植物 却没有花园 |
[13:32] | and he grew it anyway. | 但却还是种了 |
[13:34] | It’s like anything is possible. | 就像一切皆有可能 |
[13:36] | I’m sorry I didn’t see what you saw. | 抱歉我和你的角度不一致 |
[13:38] | Yeah. So, that’s all his old posts. | 没事 所以 这就是他所有的帖子了 |
[13:40] | But the weird thing is he stopped posting a few days ago. | 但是奇怪的是 他在几天前停止发帖了 |
[13:43] | No! I need to know what happens. | 不 我得知道发生什么事了 |
[13:45] | What do we do till then? | 那我们接下来该怎么办 |
[13:46] | We just try and live, Teddy. | 我们试着活下去 泰迪 |
[13:48] | We just try and live. | 我们试着活下去 |
[13:52] | Honorable City Councilman Franklin Wilmington. | 尊敬的市政厅议员富兰克林·威明顿 |
[13:55] | Illegally feeding pigeons in the park. Tsk, tsk. | 在公园里非法喂食鸽子 啧啧 |
[13:58] | It’s not illegal. Is it? | 这没有违法 对吧 |
[14:00] | Let me pass the bar real quick, and I’ll get back to you. | 等我快速考到律师资格证后 我再回答你 |
[14:02] | Nobody has to know about this. | 没有人需要知道这件事 |
[14:04] | It can stay between us and the pigeons. | 这件事可以是我们和鸽子的秘密 |
[14:06] | If you play ball on the trash can vote. | 如果你在垃圾桶投票上和我们合作 |
[14:08] | All right. Shoo! Now look what you’ve done. | 好了 走开 看看你们做了什么 |
[14:11] | They were finally starting to trust me. | 鸽子好不容易开始信任我 |
[14:14] | Still no posts. | 还是没帖子 |
[14:16] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[14:17] | Maybe I should decorate a trash can to look like Cynthia. | 我也许该把一个垃圾桶装饰得像辛西娅 |
[14:20] | That would show her. | 这能让她知道我的厉害 |
[14:21] | I mean, probably not? | 还是别了吧 |
[14:23] | You don’t want to use your trash can powers for evil, do you? | 你不想把自己垃圾桶超能力用在坏事上吧 |
[14:27] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 是的 也许你说得对 |
[14:33] | That’s so impressive. | 真是太了不起了 |
[14:36] | I’ll just check real quick. | 我再快速看一眼 |
[14:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:39] | Look, we just really have no good ideas for Mother’s Day gifts, | 听着 我们真不知道该准备什么母亲节礼物了 |
[14:42] | so if you could just do us a solid… | 所以 如果你可以帮我们 |
[14:44] | You know Cynthia’s my wife, right? | 你们知道辛西娅是我妻子 对吧 |
[14:46] | Come on, Tom, Tom. | 拜托了 汤姆 汤姆 |
[14:48] | Isn’t it healthy for couples to disagree sometimes? | 夫妻间有时产生分歧不是更有利于夫妻关系吗 |
[14:50] | Keeps things spicy. | 让生活变得火辣 |
[14:51] | No. It’s way better that we’re on the same page. | 不 我们意见一致的时候好多了 |
[14:53] | One time, I briefly considered getting a tattoo | 有一次 我短暂地思考了一下文身 |
[14:56] | of my favorite band, 311, and it was unpleasant at home. | 纪念我最喜欢的乐队311 家里气氛很不愉快 |
[15:00] | So, yeah, I’m gonna vote the way Cynthia wants me to. | 所以 辛西娅想我怎么投 我就怎么投 |
[15:03] | It’s better for my life that way. | 这样我的生活更好过 |
[15:05] | I don’t want you guys to leave empty-handed. | 我不想让你们空手而回 |
[15:07] | Anyone want any pens from pharmaceutical companies? | 有人想要制药公司的笔吗 |
[15:10] | Hello, favorite pen number four. | 你好啊 我第四喜欢的笔 |
[15:14] | Oh, cucumber. Where are you? | 黄瓜呀 你在哪 |
[15:16] | * My heart has been coasting * | *我的心儿低沉* |
[15:19] | * Since the last posting * | *自从上次帖子一别* |
[15:21] | * Don’t know if you’re growing * | *我不知道你是否在生长* |
[15:23] | * There’s no way of knowing * | *没有办法能够得知* |
[15:25] | * Did you become salad? * | *你是否变成了沙拉一碗* |
[15:27] | * This is my ballad * | *这是我的歌谣* |
[15:29] | * I need to see you again * | *我需要再次见到你* |
[15:33] | * When will I see you again? * | *我什么时候能再见到你* |
[15:37] | Dad? Dad? | 爸 爸 |
[15:38] | – Were you even listening to us? – Yeah. | -你在听我们说话吗 -有啊 |
[15:41] | – Go on. – I was saying | -继续说 -我刚刚在说 |
[15:42] | the stupid city council meeting’s in, like, ten minutes, | 该死的市政厅会议在十分钟后就开始了 |
[15:44] | and we’ve got nothing for Mother’s Day. | 我们没为母亲节准备任何礼物 |
[15:46] | So, I guess you make a card? | 所以你是想做个贺卡吗 |
[15:48] | Damn it, Dad! You know my game is off. | 该死 爸爸 你知道我江郎才尽了 |
[15:50] | How’s your super cool cucumber, Father? | 你的超级黄瓜呢 父亲大人 |
[15:52] | I don’t know. He’s not posting. | 我不知道 他没发 |
[15:54] | I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:55] | I-I’m… I’m totally fine. | 我完全没事 |
[15:57] | Maybe you could get into posts about moving boxes. | 你可以发那个搬家纸箱 |
[15:59] | Seemed like there were plenty of those. | 因为看起来有很多 |
[16:00] | Moving boxes. | 搬家纸箱 |
[16:02] | Moving boxes! | 搬家纸箱 |
[16:03] | Really? I-I feel like I’d be forcing it. | 真的吗 我以为这样太过了 |
[16:05] | I need to see your laptop. | 我要看看你的电脑 |
[16:06] | And we need to get to that meeting. | 然后赶上那个会议 |
[16:08] | Wait, where’s Mom? | 等下 妈妈在哪呢 |
[16:09] | She’s upstairs having a fudge break. | 她在楼上 吃软糖休息 |
[16:11] | – Is that bathroom talk? – I couldn’t tell. | -这是上厕所的暗语吗 -我也不知道 |
[16:13] | I just said, “Fudge as long as you need to.” | 我只是说”想吃多长时间软糖都行” |
[16:16] | Stupid Cynthia. | 蠢驴辛西娅 |
[16:18] | Man, that’s good fudge. | 这软糖真好吃 |
[16:21] | Mom, make it a to-go fudge. | 妈妈 软糖外带吧 |
[16:22] | – We’ve got a vote to win. – I’ll carry the fudge. | -我们要去赢选票了 -我帮你拿软糖 |
[16:28] | So, it’s official. The temporary yield sign | 那我们就定了 临时提示牌 |
[16:31] | will become a permanent yield sign. | 会变成永久提示牌 |
[16:33] | For now. | 暂时性决议 |
[16:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[16:35] | How is this a good surprise? | 这怎么是个好惊喜呢 |
[16:36] | Mom, just sit. | 妈妈 你先坐下 |
[16:38] | Tennis club kids? | 网球俱乐部的小孩 |
[16:39] | They disrupted my pigeon time. | 他们打扰我了看鸽子的时间 |
[16:41] | – Hello, Linda. – Good one, Mom. | -嗨 琳达 -回得好 妈妈 |
[16:44] | Why don’t we turn our attention to the issue of the day: | 不如我们把重点放到今天重要议题上 |
[16:46] | the trash can resolution. | 垃圾桶改革 |
[16:48] | Cynthia, would you like to say a few words? | 辛西娅 你想说点什么吗 |
[16:50] | Do I need to? | 我必须说吗 |
[16:52] | Mom, you should say something. | 妈妈 你应该说点什么 |
[16:54] | I don’t want to. | 我不想说 |
[16:55] | My mom would like to say a few words, | 我妈妈想说两句 |
[16:57] | if it pleases the court. | 如果法庭允许的话 |
[16:58] | This isn’t a court, but sure. | 这不是法庭 不过说吧 |
[17:00] | What’s the point? | 这有什么意义 |
[17:01] | Because we got to beat the buzzkills. | 因为你要打败那些扫兴鬼 |
[17:03] | – Yeah. – Come on, Mom. | -是啊 -快说吧 妈妈 |
[17:04] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:06] | Is there a microphone somewhere or…? What do I do? | 有麦克风吗 我该怎么说 |
[17:08] | You can just stay where you are | 你可以站在原地 |
[17:10] | and use your mouth for talking. | 直接张嘴说 |
[17:12] | Okay, look, I know you don’t think much | 好吧听着 我知道你们觉得 |
[17:14] | of the trash can decoration. | 垃圾桶装饰没必要 |
[17:15] | And– and yeah, at first, I thought it was just dumb fun. | 而且没错 起初我觉得是傻乐呵 |
[17:18] | But you know what? We need dumb fun. | 但知道吗 需要傻乐呵 |
[17:20] | Especially if things are crappy. | 尤其是当生活很操蛋的时候 |
[17:22] | And if one dumb thing that’s not hurting anybody | 如果一件傻事既没有伤害到其他人 |
[17:24] | can put a smile on one person’s face, | 又能让大家笑对生活 |
[17:26] | then it’s worth it, I think. | 那我觉得就值得 |
[17:28] | And who wants a fancy chain restaurant | 再说谁想要在街角的 |
[17:29] | – on that corner, anyway? – Me! | -连锁餐厅呢 -我想要 |
[17:31] | – Sorry. Sorry. I don’t. – Thank you. | -不好意思 我不想要 -谢谢 |
[17:33] | I yield the rest of my time. | 我的发言结束了 |
[17:34] | There’s no time– Never mind. | 没有时间了 算了 |
[17:37] | – That was great. – Nice. | -说得好 -很好 |
[17:37] | – Good job, Mom. – Way to go. | -干得漂亮 -太优秀了 |
[17:38] | Thank you, Linda. That was totally unnecessary. | 谢谢你琳达 但是完全没必要 |
[17:42] | Can we vote now? | 我们能投票了吗 |
[17:43] | Yes, we can. | 可以了 |
[17:44] | On the matter of the trash can decorating resolution… | 针对装饰垃圾桶的议题 |
[17:49] | Hello. Welcome. | 你好 欢迎 |
[17:51] | Hi there. This cou… | 你好 本议会… |
[17:53] | Wow. This is a record crowd. | 天啊 破纪录了 |
[17:55] | Look, they’re coming. It’s working. | 大家来了 很有效 |
[17:57] | Okay. back to the voting. | 好 回到投票的事 |
[17:59] | – But before you do… – Oh, come on. | -投票之前 -别捣乱了 |
[18:01] | …let’s look at all these people, huh? | 我们看看来的这些人 |
[18:03] | They’re here ’cause they love the trash can thing. | 他们来因为他们喜欢垃圾桶改造提议 |
[18:06] | I was told there would be free moving boxes? | 我听说有人免费送搬家纸箱是吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, but don’t you love that trash can? | 对对对 但你不喜欢垃圾桶吗 |
[18:10] | The one on Harbor Road? | 沼泽路上的那个 |
[18:11] | That gets decorated sometimes? | 时不时装饰一下的那个 |
[18:13] | I mean, sure. I guess. | 还行吧 我想 |
[18:15] | She loves the can! | 她超爱那个垃圾桶 |
[18:17] | And I’m assuming all these people vote. | 我猜这些人都想投票 |
[18:19] | Tell me you all vote. | 告诉我你们都投票 |
[18:21] | – All the time. – I love to vote. | -经常投 -我爱投票 |
[18:22] | – It’s been a while, to be honest. – Okay, okay. | -说实话好久没投了 -行了行了 |
[18:24] | And you city council members, you all get voted in? | 市议会的各位成员 你们也参与投票吧 |
[18:26] | Or is this a monarch system? | 还是说你们是君主制 |
[18:28] | Hey, wait. According to the signs around town, | 等下 镇里的牌子上写着 |
[18:30] | an election is coming up pretty soon, eh? | 很快就要开始选举了 对吧 |
[18:32] | Yes. We’re all up for reelection next month. | 是的 我们都参与下个月的连任竞选 |
[18:35] | Vote Rockway! | 投票万岁 |
[18:38] | And is there a big turnout | 市议会选举的投票 |
[18:39] | for a city council election? | 会有很多人前来吗 |
[18:41] | Oh, God, no. | 并没有 |
[18:42] | I think each of us won by a couple votes? | 我觉得我们每个人也就多赢了两票吧 |
[18:45] | So you’d probably want to listen to this crowd | 那么你们或许该听听这一群 |
[18:47] | of several trash can decorating-loving voters, then. | 喜欢装饰垃圾桶的选民的发言 |
[18:50] | – Right, huge crowd of voters? – I mean, yeah, sure. | -没错吧 一大群选民们 -当然了 |
[18:53] | That trash can is fun. So are moving boxes. | 那个垃圾箱很有趣 搬家纸箱也是 |
[18:57] | Are we gonna be getting those now or… | 现在能给我们吗 还是 |
[18:58] | Shush, shush, shush. | 别说话 别说话 |
[18:59] | You kids are so smart. | 你们可太聪明了 |
[19:01] | So, before you vote | 所以 在你们就 |
[19:02] | to never have any decorations on any trash cans ever, | 永远不能垃圾箱上装饰的议题上投票之前 |
[19:06] | maybe ask yourselves this: | 问问你们自己一个问题 |
[19:07] | do you want to stay in office or not? | 你们到底想不想继续当选 |
[19:10] | Ha! Nice try. | 想得美 |
[19:11] | Can we get back to the voting on this thing? | 我们能不能开始投票了 |
[19:13] | – Yes. Heather? – I… | -好的 希瑟 -我 |
[19:17] | … always like to keep my constituents happy. | 选民的意志就是我的意志 |
[19:20] | So I-I’m on Team Fun Trash Can. | 我支持有趣垃圾桶 |
[19:23] | I vote against the resolution. | 我反对这项提议 |
[19:26] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:27] | Franklin, how are you voting? | 富兰克林 你怎么投 |
[19:28] | I vote for the resolution against the fun trash can. | 我反对有趣垃圾桶 |
[19:32] | I don’t really like fun. | 我不喜欢有趣 |
[19:33] | One yes, one no. Tom? | 支持一票 反对一票 你呢汤姆 |
[19:35] | Bring it home, honey. Bring it home. | 来吧 宝贝 来吧 |
[19:39] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[19:40] | I mean, fun trash cans are fun. | 有趣垃圾箱确实有趣 |
[19:43] | – What?! – I’m all mixed-up. | -什么 -我好纠结啊 |
[19:45] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[19:46] | But I’ve got to trust my instincts | 但是我要相信我的直觉 |
[19:48] | and let go of regret. | 不让自己后悔 |
[19:49] | I vote against the resolution, | 我反对这项议题 |
[19:51] | with the fun trash can. | 支持趣味垃圾桶 |
[19:53] | And I’m getting that 311 tattoo! | 我还要去纹311的纹身 |
[19:55] | No! You killed our Pretzel Kingdom! | 不 你亲手扼杀了椒盐脆饼王国 |
[19:58] | I’m sorry! I love you. | 对不起 我爱你 |
[19:59] | The resolution fails. | 议题失效 |
[20:01] | And I retroactively vote with the winners. | 我现在转为支持赢家了 |
[20:03] | Reelect Franklin Wilmington. | 富兰克林·威明顿重新当选 |
[20:04] | Oh, my God, what? We won. We won! | 什么什么 我们赢了 赢了 |
[20:07] | Come on, Tom, let’s go. | 来吧 汤姆 我们走 |
[20:08] | To the tattoo parlor? | 要去纹身店吗 |
[20:09] | I don’t know. Maybe. We’ll talk about it. | 我不知道 可能吧 我们再说 |
[20:11] | Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. This is the best gift. | 母亲节快乐 妈妈 这是最好的礼物了 |
[20:14] | We nailed it. | 我们做到了 |
[20:16] | Congratulations, Lin. | 恭喜啊 琳 |
[20:17] | I love my fun, trashy family. | 我好爱我有趣垃圾的家人们 |
[20:19] | This gift is also your card, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这个礼物花的还是你的卡片 |
[20:21] | So, is whoever posted that message | 打扰一下 发布消息的那个人 |
[20:24] | gonna give us free moving boxes or…? | 要给我们免费搬家纸箱吗 |
[20:26] | Dad, we probably have some boxes at the restaurant, right? | 老爸 我们餐厅里还有一些箱子对吧 |
[20:29] | I mean, they might have some tomatoes in them, but sure. | 里面可能还放着一点西红柿 但是没关系 |
[20:32] | I’ll take whatever you got, man. | 你有什么我要什么 |
[20:34] | Oh, my God. Are you the cucumber guy? | 天呐 你是种黄瓜的那个 |
[20:36] | Yes, I guess that’s me. | 对 就是我 |
[20:38] | I-I can’t believe I’m meeting you. | 没想到我竟然见到你了 |
[20:40] | Y-you haven’t been posting. Is everything okay? | 你好久没发帖了 还好吗 |
[20:42] | Oh, I’ve been busy ’cause we’re moving, | 我最近很忙 因为我们在搬家 |
[20:44] | but the cucumber’s still going strong. | 但是黄瓜的长势还是很好 |
[20:46] | Geez. I hope you post a few more pictures. | 我希望你能多发点黄瓜的照片 |
[20:48] | Well, you can come by and see it if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 可以亲自去看看 |
[20:50] | Really? Oh, wow. can I bring someone? | 真的吗 我能带人一起去吗 |
[20:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:54] | Teddy? You’re not gonna believe this. | 泰迪 你猜我遇见了谁 |
[20:56] | You’re going to the cucumber guy’s basement. | 你要去黄瓜男的地下室了 |
[20:59] | What? What?! | 什么 什么 |
[21:00] | * My trash can is a funky can * | *我的垃圾箱是个放克箱* |
[21:05] | * My trash can is a funky can * | *我的垃圾箱是个放克箱* |
[21:09] | * Dumb things * | *无聊小事* |
[21:11] | * – Dumb little things – can be fun things * | *-无聊小事 -也会变有趣* |
[21:13] | * Fun little things * | *有趣小事* |
[21:14] | * Dumb things * | *无聊小事* |
[21:15] | * – Dumb little things – can be fun things * | *-无聊小事 -也会变有趣* |
[21:17] | * Fun little things * | *有趣小事* |
[21:18] | * Dumb fun * | *傻乐呵* |
[21:20] | * My trash can is a funky can * | *我的垃圾箱是个放克箱* |
[21:25] | * My trash can is a funky can * | *我的垃圾箱是个放克箱* |
[21:30] | * Dumb things * | *无聊小事* |
[21:31] | * – Dumb little things – can be fun things * | *-无聊小事 -也会变有趣* |
[21:33] | * Fun little things * | *有趣小事* |