Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 蚊虫不接受[借用歌名《我们不接受》] 除虫害公司
[00:21] Hoo boy, this is a big deal for old Tina. 这可是蒂娜姐姐的大事
[00:23] My first time plant-sitting. 我第一次当植物保姆
[00:24] But not my last, if I nail it. 但不会是最后一次 如果顺利的话
[00:26] Sure. Plants give referrals, right? 当然 植物也会写推荐信的对吧
[00:28] Some give rashes. Does that help? 我只知道有的会引起皮疹 有用吗
[00:30] – Hey there. – Hello, Mr. Rudy’s Dad. -你好 -鲁迪爸爸 您好
[00:32] I just want you to know, your plants are in good hands. 我想让您知道 您的植物会有个好帮手
[00:34] And by hands, I mean the human leaves of the arms. 说到手 那就是人类手臂长出的叶子
[00:37] – These arms. – Okay. Well, come in. -这两条手臂 -好吧 请进
[00:40] I’ll go get the plant-sitting guide. 我去拿植物保姆手册
[00:42] Warning: I wrote it after a couple of glasses of vino, 温馨提示 我是在小酌几杯之后写的
[00:45] so it gets a little confessional. 所以有夹杂一些自白
[00:46] There he is. Rudy Rudy bo-booty. 来了来了 鲁迪撸弟弟
[00:49] Yep, hi. 你们好
[00:50] Geez, control your excitement, Rudes. 你也太激动了 悠着点 小鲁
[00:52] We can leave and come back in. 我们可以出去一趟再重进一次
[00:53] Maybe this time throw out a “Hey-oh, friends ahoy.” 这次你可以跟我们说一句”大伙好唷”
[00:56] Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m stressed. 抱歉 我就是有点焦虑
[00:58] Dad’s going away for two weeks 我爸要出门两周
[00:59] so I’m packing for my Mom’s place 所以我要去我妈那住 这会儿正在打包
[01:01] and I don’t want to forget anything. 我不想忘带什么东西
[01:02] It’s like, how many silk handkerchiefs should I pack? 比方说 我到底该带几条丝巾
[01:05] – None? – But what if there’s magic to do? -零条 -可万一要变魔术呢
[01:07] I can’t just run back here any time I need handkerchiefs. 我不能一要用手帕就跑回这里
[01:09] Okay. Someone’s worked up. 好吧 某人紧张过头了
[01:11] Come on, let’s go to your room. 走 我们去你屋里
[01:12] You can pack and we’ll help by playing with your toys. 你打包 我们玩你的玩具来帮忙
[01:15] All righty, here’s the plant guide. 这就是植物手册
[01:17] You know what, you don’t need to see this page. 这页可以不用看
[01:20] – Right this way. – Knock ’em dead, T. -这边请 -拿下它们 蒂娜
[01:22] You mean, water ’em… alive. 你是想说 好好呵护它们吧
[01:24] Deep breaths, Tina. You’re scaring people. 深呼吸 蒂娜 你吓到别人了
[01:26] Yeah, little bit. 确实有点
[01:27] Okay, back to packing. 继续打包
[01:29] Dress socks… 至于短袜
[01:29] I brought way too many last time. 我上次买了太多
[01:31] Less is more with these bad boys. 这些东西的原则就是越少越好
[01:33] Probably not bringing your bike to your mom’s, huh? 你应该不会带自行车过去了吧
[01:35] ‘Cause of that popped tire? 因为轮胎破了
[01:36] We rode bikes on the trail 我们在他妈妈家后面
[01:37] behind his mom’s place. 那条路上骑车来着
[01:38] Rough terrain. 坑坑洼洼的
[01:39] Popped my tire and shook my soul. 扎坏了车胎 魂差点没抖掉
[01:41] Wow. You guys are the Goose and Maverick 才刚拿掉辅助轮 你们就已经
[01:43] of just getting your training wheels off. 向《壮志凌云》里的主人公看齐了
[01:45] Whoa. Check out the snack pile. 瞧这堆零食
[01:47] Hello, my pretties. 你们好啊 我的乖乖
[01:48] Yeah, my Dad wants me to take ’em so they don’t go stale 嗯 我爸让我带走 以免他不在家时
[01:50] while he’s away. It’s all healthy stuff. 给放陈了 都是健康食品
[01:53] Mung bean puffs? 绿豆泡芙
[01:55] Puff, puff, pass. 我还是算了吧
[01:56] The veggie chips are pretty good. 植食薯片倒是很好吃
[01:59] Styrofoamy, salty. 泡沫口感 有咸味
[02:00] – These are good. – Take ’em. -确实很不错 -你拿走吧
[02:02] Bless you, sir. 好人一生平安
[02:03] Well, it’s time to pack hats. 该打包帽子了
[02:05] Get ready for some tough decisions. 要面临艰难的选择
[02:06] Whoa. What’s that? 那是什么
[02:08] That’s a fedora. Cool, right? 软呢帽 是不是很酷
[02:10] No, that. 不 我问那个
[02:11] Oh, that’s a blaster bridge. 那是个爆炸桥
[02:13] My Dad and I built it. He had to buy it on eBay 我和我爸一起搭的 只有易趣能买到
[02:15] ’cause they don’t make ’em anymore… too dangerous. 因为厂家不生产了 这东西太危险
[02:18] Wha… What’s so dangerous about it? 它危险在哪
[02:21] Allow me to answer your question 允许我这样回答你的问题
[02:22] by showing you a little something called 请观看这则
[02:23] “An old ad on the Internet.” 网上的老广告
[02:27] The enemy’s advancing. 敌军压过来了
[02:29] We got to blow the bridge. 我们得炸掉桥
[02:31] Ignition! 点火
[02:36] Sweet explosive lord. 亲爱的上帝
[02:38] I know. I can’t wait to blow it up. 我懂 我等不及想炸掉它
[02:40] Who said anything about waiting? 谁说要等了
[02:41] Why not do it right freaking now? 何不现在就干
[02:43] Well, first of all, my dad can’t be around for it. 首先 必须趁我爸不在的时候
[02:45] He’s allergic to sulfur, 他对硫磺过敏
[02:46] which I guess is in the explosive thingies. 我猜爆炸物里有这个
[02:48] Remind me to uninvite your dad 提醒了我不要邀请你爸爸
[02:49] to my hot springs party. 参加我的喷泉聚会
[02:51] Also, it turns out the condo board is not into us 而且公寓委员会也不同意
[02:53] blowing up stuff in the common area. 我们在公共区域炸东西
[02:55] They sound dumb. 他们好蠢
[02:56] They are. So, after my dad’s vacation, 是的 所以我爸度完假后
[02:58] he’s gonna drive it to my mom’s house 会开车把它送到我妈家
[02:59] and I’m gonna blow it up there. 我会在那里引爆
[03:00] Hey, I know a fun time to do all that. Now? 我知道一个引爆的好时间 现在
[03:03] No, my plate’s pretty full 不行 我现在忙着
[03:04] with packing up all my other stuff right now. 打包行李
[03:06] Speaking of which, back to my hats. 回到我要打包的帽子
[03:08] Which one is better for my Mom’s house? 哪个帽子更适合在我妈家戴呢
[03:10] Eh or… eh? 这个 还是… 这个
[03:14] So, that about covers the ferns. 蕨类植物说得差不多了
[03:16] And just remember, a little spritz 记住 喷一点点水
[03:18] keeps them looking fern-tastic. 就能让它们”蕨”美无比
[03:20] Feel free to use the spray bottle holster 洒水壶皮套你尽管用
[03:22] that’s in the closet. 在橱柜里
[03:22] It’s fun and it goes with any outfit. 那东西很好玩 而且和所有衣服都很搭
[03:24] That all make sense? 都清楚了吗
[03:26] Okey-doke. Now on to my pride and joy. 好了 现在轮到我的心肝宝贝了
[03:29] Yeah, bonsais. 盆景
[03:32] Are you picturing yourself shrunken down having 你是不是在想象自己变迷你
[03:33] a lazy day lean against one of these little beauties? 然后慵懒地靠在其中一株小美人身上
[03:36] Yep. So water goes in there. 有的 所以是从这里浇水
[03:39] Well, there’s more to bonsai care than that. 照看盆景光浇水可不够
[03:41] These trees are a living art form. 它们可是有生命的艺术
[03:43] They’re delicate and incredibly sensitive. 很娇贵 而且敏感到不可思议
[03:46] I heard that. 听到了
[03:48] Seriously, though, I heard it. 真的 听到了
[03:49] Oh, yeah, you can tell why they outlawed this thing. 看得出来他们为什么要禁止这个
[03:52] Gunpowder and sharp edges? 火药加利刃
[03:55] Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup. Don’t touch. 别 别 别 别 别碰
[03:56] The explosive things are old and unstable. 它很老旧了 而且很不稳定
[03:59] I bumped into it once when I was getting up 有天夜里我起床去撒尿时撞到它
[04:00] for a midnight tinkle and a couple of ’em went off. 有几片掉了下来
[04:03] It was scary and loud. 声音大得吓人
[04:04] – Sounds like one wild tinkle. – Scary and loud? -听起来是一次疯狂的撒尿 -声音大得吓人
[04:07] Are you trying to make me want this more? 你这不是让我更想看了吗
[04:09] It’s not always about what you want, okay, Louise? 不是所有事都跟你有关好吗 露易丝
[04:12] Do I wish the bridge could magically show up 我希望这座桥神奇地出现在
[04:14] at my mom’s house? Yes. Of course I do! 我妈家吗 当然希望啦
[04:16] Because it would be great and also because I love magic. 那样就再好不过了 而且我喜欢魔法
[04:19] But loading this big bridge would be a whole thing, 但是移动这座大桥是件很庞大的工程
[04:22] and right now I have to pack for two weeks! 而现在我需要收拾两周的行李
[04:25] – Whoa. – Yeah. -哇 -我懂
[04:26] Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. 鲁迪 鲁迪 鲁迪
[04:28] I got to say, right now you’re being a… 我得说 你现在…
[04:30] a bit of a weenie. 有点窝囊废
[04:34] What kind of lighting is that, Rudy… recessed? 鲁迪 你这是哪种灯… 嵌入式吗
[04:37] – Louise? – Mm-hmm? -露易丝 -嗯
[04:38] – Please leave. – Say what? -请离开 -你说什么
[04:40] I think you should go. For a lot of reasons. 我觉得你该走了 原因很多
[04:42] Also, I’m about to pack my underpants, 而且我也要开始收拾内裤了
[04:44] and I would like some privacy. 我想有点隐私
[04:46] So, yeah, this is Miyoko. 这是美代子
[04:48] My little scrapper. Keep an eye on her leaves. 我的王牌 请小心她的叶子
[04:51] They should be a yellowish-green. 应该是黄绿色的
[04:52] Now, if they’re greenish-yellow, 如果变成绿黄色
[04:54] put her under strict observation, okay? 就要加强监测了
[04:56] – How strict? – You never leave her side. -多强 -寸步不离
[04:58] Or, you know, do whatever seems reasonable 或者采取一切合理行动
[05:00] for the $25 I’m paying you. 我可是付了你25美元的
[05:02] Okay, that’s everything. 好了 就这些了
[05:03] – Ready, Tina? – Yep. Coming. -好了吗 蒂娜 -好了 来了
[05:05] – All right. Take care, kids. – You, too. -好了 保重 孩子们 -你也是
[05:07] Have fun at your divorced dad safari. 祝您享受单亲爸爸解脱之旅
[05:09] Oh, that-that’s not where I’m going. 我不是参加那个
[05:10] – Just a guess. – Okay, bye. -只是猜猜而已 -拜拜
[05:13] So I told the guy, 于是我告诉那人
[05:14] “Keep jacking up the price of the stuff “这东西要继续涨价
[05:15] and they’re gonna have to call it five-maldehyde.” 就得改叫福尔马森了”
[05:18] Because five is more than four. 因为森比林多一木
[05:21] So now I just pay a lot for formaldehyde, 现在采购福尔马林是我很大一笔开销
[05:23] – and that’s fine. – Look at you. -那也没关系 -看看你
[05:25] Nothing rattles Mort. Not even dead people 莫特永远不慌 即使面临死人
[05:27] – and all their shenanigans. – Yeah. -和他们的鬼把戏 -对
[05:29] You always keep your cool. It’s kind of infuriating. 你总是很酷 这挺烦人的
[05:31] – Nothing rattles you, Mort?! – Easy, Teddy. -你真啥也不怕吗 莫特 -别这样 泰迪
[05:33] My secret: I meditate. 我的秘诀是 冥想
[05:35] And the small stuff just rolls off my back. 那些琐事也就顺着我的背溜走了
[05:38] I always wanted to try that. 我也一直想试试
[05:40] And you know who should try it… this guy. 你知道谁最该冥想吗 这位
[05:42] Nothing rolls off his back, not even sweat. 他的背连汗都流不走 更别说其他的
[05:44] It just beads up. It’s weird. 汗都会聚成汗珠 太诡异了
[05:46] Thanks. I-I mean, 谢了 我 我想说
[05:47] I’m kind of curious about meditation. 我挺好奇冥想是什么样的
[05:49] I guess I just don’t want to be alone with my thoughts? 我大概不是很喜欢单纯地思考吧
[05:52] what’s Jimmy doing? 吉米在干啥
[05:54] Nothing. He’s standing there. 没啥 他就是站在那儿
[05:55] It bugs me so much. 看着就烦人
[05:57] I think you’d get a lot out of meditation, Bob. 鲍勃 冥想很有用
[05:59] I could show you how it’s done. 我可以教你怎么做
[06:00] All we need is a quiet place 只需要找个安静的地方
[06:02] where no one will bother us for 20 minutes. 保证20分钟内不会被人打扰
[06:04] I mean, most days that’s the restaurant. 大部分时候我们餐馆就是这种地方
[06:06] Yeah, we could do it here. 对 我们可以在这儿做
[06:08] I need to finish Mrs. Sobel’s makeup for the service. 我得去把索贝尔太太的入殓装弄好
[06:10] Her last wishes were “Have fun with it.” 她的嘱托是 尽情发挥
[06:12] But I can come back tomorrow. 我可以明天再来
[06:14] -How’s that? Who’s in? – Sure. -怎么样 谁要加入 -我可以
[06:15] – Sounds good. – I’m in. -可以啊 -我也加入
[06:16] Then it’s a date… 那就约好了
[06:17] A medi-date to medi-Tate. 明天一起冥想
[06:19] Oh, don’t ruin it, Mort. 别毁了它 莫特
[06:22] Louise, everything okay? 露易丝 你还好吧
[06:24] You keep riding into my back tire. 你一直撞我的后轮
[06:26] What? Oh, I’m fine. 什么 哦 没事
[06:28] Are you thinking about how bad you feel 你是不是也觉得不太好
[06:29] about calling Rudy a weenie in front of his hats? 当着鲁迪帽子的面说他是窝囊废
[06:33] No. 才没有
[06:33] I was just thinking about… logistics. 我在想 后勤的事
[06:36] I believe you’re trying to say “La fish sticks”? 你是想说 炸鱼条吗
[06:38] Logistics about how you’re gonna apologize, 你是在想该怎么道歉吧
[06:40] because it sounds like you should? 我感觉这件事你应该道歉
[06:42] I do not need to apologize. 我才不用道歉
[06:44] I meant logistics for my plan. 我只是在想我的计划
[06:45] I got Rudy’s message, loud and clear. 我懂鲁迪的意思了 清清楚楚
[06:47] He wants to blow up that bridge so bad. 他特别想炸掉那座桥
[06:50] And he wants us to make that happen ASAP. 而且想让我们帮忙 越快越好
[06:52] Okay, great, but it doesn’t seem 嗯哼好吧 但是他好像
[06:54] like that was his message at all? 完全不是这个意思吧
[06:56] It was, and tomorrow we can help with that. 就是 明天我们就去帮他
[06:58] This is just a transportation glitch. 今天只是一个小插曲
[07:00] Glitch, please. 拜托 小插曲
[07:05] Okay, I’m heading to Rudy’s dad’s house. 好了 我要去鲁迪他爸家了
[07:07] – Bye, everyone. – Bye, Tina. -拜 大家 -拜 蒂娜
[07:08] Have fun sitting on your plants. 好好享受你的植物保姆工作
[07:10] wait, Tina, Gene and I thought we’d go with you. 等下蒂娜 我和吉恩也去
[07:13] You know, for moral support. 给你精神上的支持 你懂的
[07:14] – So nice. – That is nice. -真贴心 -是很贴心
[07:16] Yeah, weirdly nice. 是啊 甚至有点诡异
[07:18] Sorry. I didn’t mean to say weirdly. 对不起 我没想说诡异
[07:20] But why do you want to do that? 但你们为啥想那样做
[07:21] Because we’re really great siblings? 因为我们是超棒的弟弟妹妹
[07:23] Yeah, you are. Now go on, get. 对 没错 快去吧
[07:25] And next time you see us, we’ll be all chilled out, 等你们再见到我们 我们会变得非常冷静
[07:27] ’cause Mort’s gonna teach us how to meditate. 因为莫特要教我们冥想
[07:29] Really? Even you, Dad? 真的吗 爸你也是
[07:32] I know. I’m scared. 我知道 我也很害怕
[07:33] Hey, if you want to try ayahuasca next, 下次要是想尝试死藤水
[07:35] Ken knows a shaman. 肯认识个巫师
[07:36] Thanks. Ken’s not real. 谢了 肯不是真人
[07:37] The shaman said none of us are real. 巫师说我们都是幻象
[07:39] I’ve got to be honest, 老实说
[07:40] I was feeling the plant-sitting jitters, 照看植物这事儿让我有点紧张
[07:41] but now that I’ve got you two on my side, 但有你俩在我身边
[07:43] – noth… – Yep, yep, sounds good, -我 -对对对 真不错
[07:45] so let’s run through the plan for moving Rudy’s bridge 所以咱们来讨论一下怎么把鲁迪的桥
[07:47] – over to his mom’s place. – Wait. -送到他妈家吧 -等一下
[07:48] – You’re still serious about that? – yeah. -你是认真的啊 -是啊
[07:50] I want to blow up the bridge. 我想炸掉那座桥
[07:52] Rudy wants to blow up the bridge. 鲁迪也想
[07:53] So I’m doing this amazing favor 所有我要帮他个大忙
[07:55] and he’s lucky to have me 他会很庆幸有我这个朋友
[07:56] and I never did or said anything wrong. 而我从没做错事或说错话
[07:57] Okay, but I don’t think I can help. 好吧 但我想我帮不了你
[07:59] Those plants need a lot of attention. 那些植物需要很多关注
[08:01] Rudy’s dad said they feel jealousy, too, so I… 鲁迪的爸爸说它们也会嫉妒 所以我
[08:03] Tina, relax. Gene and I have got this. 别担心蒂娜 我和吉恩能搞定
[08:06] So here’s the plan: we can balance the model 计划是这样的 我们把模型放到
[08:08] on one of our bikes and walk it over to… 我们的一辆自行车上 然后步行送过去
[08:11] What, Gene? 怎么了 吉恩
[08:12] – You used the W word. – Walk? -你用了”步”开头的词 -步行吗
[08:15] Okay. 好吧
[08:15] Maybe instead we do the leg-positive thing, 也许我们可以不用动腿
[08:17] and ask Mom and Dad to drive the model for us? 叫爸妈开车帮我们送过去
[08:20] Dad wouldn’t want it in the car. 爸不会愿意把那东西放车里的
[08:21] Remember how weird he was about taking home 还记得有次我们找到一个火箭瓶
[08:23] that bottle rocket we found? 让他帮我们送回家 他表现得多奇怪吗
[08:25] You mean Little Orphan Boom Boom? 你是说”小孤儿大礼炮”吗
[08:26] I think this is what we call in the business, 我想这就是我们所说的
[08:28] a “Don’t tell Mom and Dad” situation. “别告诉爸妈”的情况
[08:32] It’s a little… bigger than I remembered. 这比我记忆中的大一点
[08:35] Gene, you haven’t finished those yet? 吉恩 你还没吃完吗
[08:37] I’m pacing myself. 我在控制进食速度
[08:38] Oh, no. Are these healthy snacks 不是吧 这些健康零食
[08:39] giving me healthy eating habits? 是在培养我健康的饮食习惯吗
[08:41] I don’t want to think about it. 这事我可不想去想
[08:42] You guys, look at these leaves. 帮我看看这些叶子
[08:43] Do they look sick or really, really fine? 它们看起来是很不好 还是非常不错
[08:45] Are they supposed to fall off when you breath on them? 你对着它们说话时叶子会掉落是正常的吗
[08:48] I don’t think so. I guess I could read to her? 我感觉不正常 要不我读书给她听
[08:50] Rudy’s dad left a reading list. 鲁迪的爸爸留了张阅读清单
[08:52] Lot of grown-up books. Who’s Henry Miller? 全是大人看的书 亨利·米勒是谁
[08:54] No offense, T, 请勿见怪 小蒂
[08:55] but we’ve got our own problems right now. 但我们现在有点忙
[08:56] Whoa, that’s the bridge? It’s kind of big, right? 这就是那座桥吗 有点大了吧
[08:59] And fragile. And explosive. 而且很脆弱 会爆炸
[09:01] – Aren’t we all? – Cool, cool. -我们不都是吗 -很好 很好
[09:02] So maybe don’t do this plan? 要不放弃你们的计划吧
[09:05] – Because it’s bad? – Nuh-uh. -因为那样不好 -不可能
[09:07] We’re doing it, but, hey, it’s me and Gene. 我们要做 再说了 我和吉恩
[09:09] The professionals… we can handle it. 我们可是专业的 我们能搞定
[09:11] – Sure, sure. – Gene, get that side? -行 好吧 -吉恩 你抬那边
[09:12] Roger that. 收到
[09:14] Is anything happening? 抬起来了吗
[09:15] This is killing me. 重死我了
[09:18] Thanks for helping, Tina. 感谢你的帮助 蒂娜
[09:19] Rudy’s mom lives less than a mile away. 鲁迪妈妈的家在不到一英里外
[09:21] So we should be there in time 所以我们应该可以在下午
[09:23] for Rudy’s afternoon nasal cleanse. 鲁迪做鼻腔清洁前及时赶到那里
[09:24] I’d hate to miss it. 真不想错过
[09:26] Okay, this should work for little sickie Miyoko. 这样应该能让小可怜美代子好一些
[09:28] What’s, going on with that whole situation, Tina? 你这是怎么回事 蒂娜
[09:30] Rudy’s dad uses it so the bonsais can hear his heartbeat. 鲁迪爸爸用这个方法让盆景听到他的心跳
[09:33] When I want that I just climb up inside Dad’s shirt 我想听心跳的时候 会像袋鼠宝宝一样
[09:35] like a baby kangaroo. 爬进老爸衣服里
[09:38] Everyone comfortable? 大家都准备好了吗
[09:39] – Yeah. – Uh-huh. -好了 -好了
[09:40] – How about you, Bob? – I mean, things hurt. -你呢鲍勃 -有地方挺疼的
[09:42] But, you know, a normal amount. 但也是正常程度
[09:45] Very good. Now, everyone, close your eyes. 很好 大家现在闭上眼睛
[09:47] I want you to focus on your breath. 我希望你们专注于你们的呼吸
[09:49] Breath or breasts? 呼吸还是胸部
[09:51] – Mort, sicko. – I said breath. -莫特真变态 -我说的是呼吸
[09:53] – Oh. – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. -好吧 -好吧 好的
[09:55] If your thoughts distract you, 如果你的思绪分散了你的注意力
[09:56] just come back to your breath. 那就再回到你的呼吸上来
[09:58] I think I’m starting to feel something. 我觉得开始感觉到什么了
[10:00] Thoughts are going to arise. Don’t resist them. 你会思绪万千 别试图抵抗它们
[10:04] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[10:05] The walk-in needs to be cleaned. 储物间需要打扫
[10:07] Also shouldn’t you be doing sit-ups instead of this? 而且你不是该做仰卧起坐吗 玩什么冥想
[10:10] And also aren’t you hungry right now? 而且你现在不是饿了吗
[10:12] – He just ate. – Yeah, but that doesn’t count. -他刚吃过 -对 但那不算
[10:14] If he’s hungry he’s hungry. 他饿了就是饿了
[10:15] Yeah, don’t food shame him. 对 别让他因为吃得多而感到羞耻
[10:17] I’m starting to get hungry now. 我现在开始饿了
[10:18] Will you guys look at this mole? Normal? Scary? 你们能看看这颗痣吗 正常还是吓人
[10:21] Just come back to the breath. 回到你的呼吸上来
[10:24] That’s it, breathe. 就是这样 呼吸
[10:27] Breathe. 呼吸
[10:29] Breathe. 呼吸
[10:33] And open your eyes. 睁开眼睛
[10:35] Wow, that felt… Really good. 哇 感觉…真棒
[10:37] – H-How about you guys? – Wha-wha-wha… -你们感觉怎么样 -啥 啥…
[10:41] Okay, easy does it. 小心点
[10:43] Don’t want to set anything off. 别让它炸了
[10:44] We’re going pretty slow. So slow 我们很慢了
[10:46] that I can’t tell for sure if we’re moving. 慢到我都感觉不到移动
[10:48] Wait, are we moving? 等等 我们在动么
[10:50] – Bump. – Slower. Go slower. -凸起 -再慢点 慢点
[10:53] Gene, eyes on the road. 吉恩 眼睛看路
[10:54] Just one more chip. My body needs fuel. 再吃一片 我需要能量
[10:58] What the… 搞什么…
[10:59] Sprinklers! Back it up, people. 洒水器 后退 伙计们
[11:02] The model, did it get wet? 模型湿了吗
[11:04] I think water’s bad for the explosive thingies. 水对爆炸物有害
[11:06] That could be a line from The Hurt Locker. 《拆弹雄心》中可能有这句台词
[11:08] Oh, no. Miyoko, please tell me you didn’t get wet. 不 不 美代子 你没有淋湿吧
[11:10] I’ve already watered her today. 我今天已经浇过水了
[11:11] Over-watering is very bad for a bonsai. 盆景可不能过度灌溉
[11:14] okay, she’s dry. 好的 她没事
[11:15] The model’s dry, too. All right, new plan. 模型也没湿 新计划
[11:17] We cross the street, go around the sprinklers. 我们穿过街道 绕过洒水器
[11:20] I don’t think so. Look. 我觉得不行 看
[11:22] this neighborhood loves irrigation. 这个社区对灌溉情有独钟
[11:24] Maybe we could walk really slowly in the street, 我们可以试试沿道路缓慢前进
[11:26] hope cars see a sick bonsai and a bridge model 希望过往车辆能注意到生病的盆景和大桥模型
[11:28] and just kind of get it. 并躲开我们
[11:31] Or we, go through. 或许我们直接穿过去
[11:33] Nope, nope, don’t like it. 不 不 肯定不行
[11:35] It’ll be easy. We just, time it out 很简单的 我们只需要算好时间
[11:37] so the sprinklers don’t hit us. 这样洒水器就不会淋湿我们
[11:39] Did you say go back to Rudy’s dad’s house? 你说的是我们要返回鲁迪爸爸的房子对吧
[11:40] I think that’s what I heard. 我听到的是这个
[11:41] Come on, we gotta get this thing to Rudy 我们要把这个带给鲁迪
[11:43] to make him feel better, in general. 总之 让他感觉开心点
[11:46] Not about the weenie thing. Who brought that up? 忘掉窝囊废的事 谁哪壶不开提哪壶啊
[11:48] – Geez, Tina, let it go. – Huh? -天啊 蒂娜别再提了 -啥
[11:49] So, are we gonna do this thing or what? 我们到底还做不做了
[11:51] – Fine. – Veggie chip, give me strength. Yum-yum. -好吧 -蔬菜味薯片 给我力量
[11:54] *We’re moving an explosive bridge * *我们在运输会爆炸的大桥*
[11:58] *Explosive bridge, ooh, ooh * *会爆炸的大桥*
[12:02] *We’re moving an explosive bridge * *我们在运输会爆炸的大桥*
[12:05] *Explosive bridge, ooh, ooh * *会爆炸的大桥*
[12:13] Doing great, guys. Almost there. 干得漂亮 伙计们 马上就到了
[12:15] This is so stressful. Stress isn’t good for plants. 这太刺激了 这对植物可没有好处
[12:17] Or plant-sitters. 对照顾植物也并不好
[12:18] Relax. This is Rudy’s mom’s street. 放松 这就是鲁迪妈妈家的街道了
[12:20] We turn here and it’s a straight shot. 转个弯马上到
[12:22] – Or… maybe not. – Oh, boy. -也许… 没那么简单 -天啊
[12:24] Torn-up street and no sidewalk. Great. 拆除的道路 还没有人行道 糟糕
[12:26] This would be a perfect time for a giant drone 是时候召唤巨大的无人机
[12:28] to swoop down and carry us over. 俯冲下来 把我们运过去了
[12:30] Hint, hint, Jeff Bezos. 该你了 杰夫·贝佐斯[亚马逊CEO]
[12:35] What do we do now, Louise? 现在怎么办 露易丝
[12:36] Well, I mean, there is another way. 那边有另一条路
[12:39] Over there. 就在那里
[12:40] We dump this thing and go live in the woods? 我们丢掉这东西然后去丛林生活
[12:42] I’m into that. 我不是很感兴趣
[12:43] That’s the trail Rudy and I ride on sometimes. 我和鲁迪时不时会在那条路骑行
[12:45] It goes right behind Rudy’s mom’s house. 它直通鲁迪妈妈的房子
[12:47] Isn’t that the trail that’s so rough it popped Rudy’s bike tire? 是不是那条扎破鲁迪自行车胎的颠簸道路
[12:50] Wait, what? 你说什么
[12:51] It’s not that bad. 没有你说的那么糟
[12:52] I mean, yeah, the trail’s a little bumpy. 那条路是有点颠簸
[12:57] Okay, pretty bumpy. But it’s our only option. 好吧 是非常颠簸 但我们只有这个选择
[13:00] It’s way farther if we turn back. 我们返回的话会更远
[13:03] And hey, thanks again for the pushing you’ve been doing. 再次对你们的努力表示感谢
[13:06] I mean, pizza and beers on me when this is all over, eh? 事情结束后我请客庆祝 怎么样
[13:08] If that thing doesn’t blow up and kill us all. 前提是那东西没有把我们都炸死
[13:10] – What was that? – Nothing. Into the woods. -你说什么 -没什么 向树林前进
[13:13] Whoa, whoa, whoa, steady. Watch out. Bump coming. 稳一点 小心 要颠簸了
[13:15] Another bump coming. Lot of bumps coming. 另一次颠簸来了 很多颠簸
[13:17] Yeah, it’s all friggin’ bumps. 该死的颠簸
[13:18] It’s the bumpiest trail in the world. 这是世界上最颠簸的路
[13:20] The bridge is gonna explode, 大桥要爆炸了
[13:21] and there’s gonna be bonsai organs everywhere, Louise. 盆栽器官会掉的到处都是 露易丝
[13:23] I have six and a quarter veggie chips left. 我还有六又四分之一素菜片没吃
[13:25] I hope I live to snack on them again. 希望我还能活到回去吃它们的时候
[13:28] You know, I feel really calm. 我真的感觉很平静
[13:30] It’s like I did one nice thing for my brain ever, 这就像是我第一次为大脑做了一件好事
[13:32] and it can’t stop thanking me. 而大脑在不断感谢我
[13:34] I know. I feel so refreshed. 我知道 我也感觉很有精神
[13:36] Well, you did fall asleep. 你的确睡着了
[13:38] No, I meditated. I went deep. 不 我冥想了 深入冥想
[13:40] – To sleep. – I feel terrific, too. -深到睡着 -我也感觉很棒
[13:43] So meditated. 冥想非常有效
[13:44] – Oh, yeah? – No. It didn’t work. -是吗 -不 根本没用
[13:46] I don’t know, I just thought about wrenches the whole time. 我只是一直在想着扳手
[13:49] Was I supposed to? Is that good? 我应该这样吗 这样好吗
[13:51] Hey, Bob. Can I borrow some empty space? 鲍勃 我可能跟你借点位置吗
[13:53] My restaurant ran out. Heh, zoom. 因为我的餐厅没位置了 呛到你了
[13:56] That’s a thinker, but it’s good. 这句话得拐个弯想想 但超损
[13:58] Hey, Jimmy, Trev. What’s up? 你好 吉米 崔佛 有事吗
[14:00] “Hey, Jimmy”? What’s with you, cool guy? “你好 吉米” 你怎么回事 酷哥
[14:03] Bob’s relaxed ’cause he meditated. 鲍勃很放松 因为他做了冥想
[14:05] – We all did. – But we’re beginners and we’re learning, -我们都冥想了 -但我们是初学者 还在学习
[14:07] and it doesn’t always work the first time. 第一次冥想也并不总是有用
[14:09] Meditated? Sounds stupid. 冥想 听起来很蠢
[14:11] It’s actually really calming. 其实冥想真的很能让人冷静
[14:12] You know what? I’m gonna do it again right now. 知道吗 我现在就要再做一次
[14:15] – Gross. – I just close my eyes -太恶心了 -我闭上眼睛
[14:17] and focus on my breath. 集中注意在我的呼吸
[14:20] Focus on some breath mints. Zoom. 集中注意要吃薄荷糖吧 又损到你了
[14:24] If I have thoughts, that’s totally fine. 如果我有别的念头 那也完全没关系
[14:26] I come back to the breath. 我能重新转移回呼吸上
[14:29] Breathe in. 吸气
[14:31] Breathe out. 呼气
[14:34] This is dumb. 这太蠢了
[14:35] Let’s go make fun of people who park bad. 咱们去嘲笑那些停车差的人吧
[14:37] That’s fine. Whatever you guys want to do. 没关系 你们想做什么都可以
[14:39] Okay, now Bob’s kind of scary calm. 鲍勃现在冷静地有点吓人
[14:42] Linda? 琳达
[14:43] Wha-Wha-Wha? 啥啥啥
[14:46] – How much further? – See that? -还有多远 -看到那个了吗
[14:47] That is the back of Rudy’s mom’s house. 那就是鲁迪妈妈房子的后院
[14:50] It’s exactly how I always imagined 鲁迪妈妈房子的后院
[14:51] the back of Rudy’s mom’s house. 跟我想象的一模一样
[14:53] But for some reason I pictured a pergola. 但是不知道怎么回事我想象中有个藤架
[14:55] I need to catch my breath. 我需要缓口气
[14:56] Really Miyoko’s breath, because she gives off oxygen. 其实是感受美代子的呼吸 因为她能呼出氧气
[14:59] I know about plants. 我了解植物
[15:00] Also, they hurt you 而且 它们伤害了你
[15:01] when they press against you for a long time. 因为压着你压了很长时间
[15:03] Time to rotate her. Gene, you got this? 是时候给她转个方向了 吉恩 你来吧
[15:05] Okay. 好的
[15:06] Gene, you said you had it. 吉恩 你说了你来的
[15:08] I thought you wanted me to rotate the bonsai. 我以为你是想让我给盆栽转方向
[15:09] – I get that a lot. – No… ! -我常常转 -不
[15:14] Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap. 该死 该死 该死
[15:16] – Got ’em. – Yes. Eat it, gravity. -抓到了 -对 没想到吧 重力
[15:19] – Louise, could you check Miyoko? – Sure. -露易丝 你能查看一下美代子吗 -当然
[15:22] What? 什么
[15:22] Do, bonsais shed their limbs off? 盆栽会自己脱落自己的肢体吗
[15:25] – Miyoko’s branch. – Yikes. -美代子的树枝 -哎呀
[15:27] Louise, all I wanted was to do a good job plant-sitting, 露易丝 我只是想好好照看植物
[15:30] and now I’ve ripped Miyoko’s arm off. 结果现在却把美代子的胳膊扯掉了
[15:31] – I thought that was his wiener. – Miyoko’s a girl. -我以为这是他的小鸡鸡 -美代子是个女孩
[15:34] Her wiener. Sorry. 她的小鸡鸡 抱歉
[15:36] This whole bridge-moving thing. 这整个运送桥的事
[15:37] You just want to blow it up. That’s all you care about. 不过是因为你想炸那座桥 你在乎的只有这点
[15:40] Now Miyoko’s bleeding to death. Maybe. I-I don’t know. 现在美代子要流血致死了 也许 我也不知道
[15:43] Of course I want to blow it up. 我是想炸桥
[15:44] But that’s not the only reason I’m doing this. 但是这不是唯一的理由
[15:46] I just feel like I have to do this because of what I… 我只是觉得我不得不这么做 因为
[15:49] forget it. 算了吧
[15:50] Oh, my God, is this all just your really weird, 我的天啊 这就是你诡异的
[15:53] totally inconvenient way of saying you’re sorry 完全不直白的 也不说抱歉的
[15:55] without saying you’re sorry? 道歉方式吗
[15:57] That’s crazy. Saying I’m sorry? 真是疯了 让我道歉
[15:59] For what? For being a great friend who delivers bridges? 为什么 因为我是个好朋友 运送桥梁模型吗
[16:04] What are you guys doing here? 你们在这做什么
[16:05] Is that my bridge model? 那是我的桥梁模型吗
[16:07] – What the hell? – Oh, hey, Rudes. -搞什么鬼 -你好啊 鲁德兹
[16:09] What are you doing here in your… backyard? 你在你的后院干什么呢
[16:12] I heard shouting, so I came to see… 我听到有人喊 所以我来看看
[16:14] Wait. You brought the model from my dad’s house? 等一下 你把模型从我爸那里带来的吗
[16:17] And now it’s hanging over a cliff? 现在还在悬崖边上挂着吗
[16:18] I mean, it’s not really a cliff. 这也不算是个悬崖
[16:20] Hey, how about you help us 你能不能帮我们
[16:22] pull these bikes up, 把自行车拉上来
[16:23] and then we can talk about how excited you are 然后再说你到底有多高兴
[16:25] that I… we did this for you. 因为我…们为你做了这么多
[16:28] On a lighter note, 顺便
[16:29] looks like you picked the perfect hat. 看来你最后选了合适的帽子
[16:35] Easy… 慢点儿
[16:37] Nice work, everyone. 干得漂亮 伙计们
[16:38] What a team. 团队的力量
[16:39] So, maybe we can move this thing somewhere safe? I mean… 我们可以把这个东西放到安全的地方
[16:42] – It’s already sliding off again. – Oh, my God. -又要滑下去了 -天啊
[16:44] Yeah, you guys are not great at this. 你们还是不太行
[16:47] – Bob. Linda. – Jimmy, what happened to your voice? -鲍勃 琳达 -吉米 你的声音怎么了
[16:50] I went back to my restaurant and meditated. 我回饭店去冥想了
[16:52] – Just like you did, Bob. – Yeah, Bob. -跟你学的 鲍勃 -是啊 鲍勃
[16:55] I feel so relaxed, 我觉得好放松
[16:57] like I just had a long, totally legit massage. 就像做了一次按摩一样
[17:00] That’s great, Jimmy. 那很好 吉米
[17:01] Yeah. I came over to say I think it worked for me 我来是想说 我觉得跟你比起来
[17:04] even better than it worked for you, Bob. 这个方法更适合我 鲍勃
[17:07] Well, it’s not a competition, Jimmy. 这不是一个比赛 吉米
[17:09] That’s something you’d say when you know 因为你已经知道
[17:10] you’d lose the competition. 你输了这场比赛
[17:13] – fightin’ words. – Who would judge? -抬杠了 -谁来评判呢
[17:16] Not Linda. That’d be illegal. 琳达不行 不合法
[17:18] – Not Trev, either. – Fair. We’re too close. -崔佛也不行 -好吧 我们太亲密了
[17:20] We’re not that close. 我们没那么亲
[17:21] – Brother from another mother. – No. -异父异母的亲兄弟 -不是
[17:23] How about Mort? I mean… 莫特怎么样
[17:25] This is dumb. Forget I said anything. 还是算了吧 我什么都没说
[17:27] Great idea, Linda. I’m gonna call Mort. 好想法 琳达 我现在就打给莫特
[17:29] All right. 好吧
[17:31] Okay, so, you have your bridge, 好吧 桥是你的了
[17:34] and you can blow it up whenever you want. 你想什么时候爆破都可以
[17:36] It’s not about us. 和我们没关系
[17:38] And to prove it, we will take our leave. 所以我们也应该离开了
[17:40] Oh. Okay. Bye, Rudy. 好的 再见鲁迪
[17:42] I’m just gonna go back to your dad’s. 我们回你爸那里
[17:43] Miyoko had a nice walk, and she is, perfectly fine. 美代子散步散够了 她很好
[17:46] I definitely want to blow it up. 我肯定要爆破它
[17:48] And you guys could watch, since you’re here anyway. 你们都来了 我允许你们看
[17:50] – You… sure? – Yeah. -你确定吗 -当然
[17:52] Very well. Whatever the gentleman wants. 非常好 恭敬不如从命
[17:54] Okay, great. Let me just 好 让我先去
[17:55] go grab some safety goggles and some explosion snacks. 拿几个护目镜和看爆破吃的零食
[17:58] I wouldn’t say no to a chip of the veggie variety, 蔬菜口味的什么薯片我都吃
[18:00] if you’re still holding. 你要是还有的话
[18:02] As I once said 就如同我之前说过的
[18:03] about eco-friendly cardboard caskets, 关于环保纸盒的问题
[18:05] I’m not sure how this will work, but I’m game to try. 不知道可否行得通 但可以一试
[18:08] Yeah, how do you even judge a thing like this? 是啊 怎么评判呢
[18:10] It’s fine. We’ll figure it out, right? 没关系 我们会想到办法的 对吧
[18:12] Point for Jimmy. Calm acceptance. 吉米得分 镇静接受现实
[18:14] Yeah. Jimmy accepted the crap out of that. 是啊 吉米太他妈镇静了
[18:17] – Good for you, Jimmy. – That’s a point for Bob. -你真不错 吉米 -鲍勃得分了
[18:19] Am I late? Linda texted me 我来晚了吗 琳达给我发消息了
[18:21] that there was a who-meditated-better contest. 说是有冥想比赛
[18:23] They’re just starting. Shh, shh, shh, shh. 才刚刚开始 嘘
[18:25] How’s business, Jimmy? 生意怎么样 吉米
[18:26] Fantastic. How’s it here? Bad? 问得好 你这里怎么样 生意不好吗
[18:28] Point deduction. Insults are not Zen. 扣分 侮辱对方不算禅宗
[18:31] – Sorry, pal. – Point for Jimmy. Owning mistakes. -对不起 兄弟 -吉米得分 主动认错
[18:34] – Oh, I didn’t mind it. – Point for Bob. -我没生气 -鲍勃得分
[18:36] You know, when you think about it, 如果仔细想想的话
[18:37] there’s no “My point” Or “Jimmy’s point.” 根本就没有所谓的”鲍勃得分”或是”吉米得分”
[18:40] It’s just… one point we all share. 只是我们共同的分数罢了
[18:43] Ten points for Bob. 鲍勃得十分
[18:45] – I think Bob’s winning. – Bob’s like a monk. -我觉得鲍勃能赢 -鲍勃就跟无欲无求的和尚一样
[18:47] – Yeah, with even less hair. – Good one. -是啊 头发还更少 -说得好
[18:50] Laughing Buddha point for Bob. 鲍勃得分 佛系微笑
[18:52] Negative 20 points for Jimmy. 吉米扣分20
[18:54] Come on, seriously? 认真的吗
[18:55] Where do you get these numbers from? 你是怎么算分的
[18:56] Negative five points. I’m doing my best. 扣五分 我尽力了
[18:59] Oh, here’s a point: you’re dumb. 我这么说吧 你是傻叉
[19:01] You’re dumb. You’re dumb. You’re all dumb. 你是傻叉 你是傻叉 你们都是傻叉
[19:03] And I’m great. I win. 我最牛逼 我赢了
[19:06] Come on, Trev. 走了 崔佛
[19:06] Wow. Your forehead vein is really big. 你额头的血管真的很大啊
[19:09] Will you shush? I know it is. 能闭嘴吗 我不知道吗
[19:10] I can see it out of the corner of my eye. 我用眼睛的余光都能看到
[19:12] – Yay, Bobby. – You crushed him, Bob. -鲍鲍 -你赢了 鲍勃
[19:14] You wiped the floor with him. 你赢麻了呀
[19:16] Negative point for Teddy. Aggressive. 泰迪扣分 言辞激进
[19:18] Mort, so help me… 莫特 我发誓
[19:19] Oh, God. Being relaxed is exhausting. 天哪 放轻松也太累了
[19:22] I think I’m gonna go clean the grill 我还是去把烤炉清理了
[19:23] and stress about things for a bit. 好好放松一下吧
[19:25] You do that, sweetie. 去吧 宝贝
[19:26] We’ll hang out here. Mort can keep giving us points. 我就在这待着 等莫特给我们打分
[19:28] How many points for me, Mort? 我有多少分啊 莫特
[19:30] – Four. – Yay. -四分 -好耶
[19:32] Stand back, everybody. 大家都往后站站
[19:33] Big explosion in five, four, 大爆炸倒计时 五 四
[19:37] three, two, 三 二
[19:39] one… ignition. 一 点火
[19:41] I’m sorry I called you a weenie. 对不起我叫了你窝囊废
[19:46] That’s it? I expected it to be… louder. 就这 我还以为能更响点
[19:49] – And blow-up-ier. – I expected to need new underwear. -更爆炸一点 -我还以为会把我底裤炸飞
[19:52] But these tighties remain whitey. 但是现在我的内裤毫发无伤
[19:54] Well, my ears are still ringing, baby. 但是我现在还在耳鸣呢
[19:56] Wait. Did you just say you were sorry? 等等 你刚才是在跟我道歉吗
[19:57] I guess. 可能吧
[19:59] Yeah, I am sorry. 对不起
[20:01] I mean, you kind of wedged it in there. 你当时对我可毫不留情
[20:03] Yeah, well, I’m sorry I kept pushing you 抱歉我在你很忙的时候
[20:05] when you were stressed out. 一直在逼你
[20:07] And I’m sorry I called you a weenie. 抱歉我叫过你窝囊废
[20:08] You’re not. You’re the opposite of a weenie. 事实证明 你绝对不是窝囊废
[20:11] A beanie? 无檐帽
[20:12] And I’m sorry I didn’t just say sorry right away. 抱歉我没有立刻跟你道歉
[20:15] I’m not great at that, maybe. 可能我就不擅长道歉
[20:17] And I’m glad we’re friends. 很高兴我们还是朋友
[20:18] Thanks, Louise. Right back atcha. 谢谢你 露易丝 我也是
[20:20] Also, since the sorry train has left the station… 既然我都开始道歉了 那么
[20:23] Tina, I’m sorry about Miyoko’s branch. 蒂娜 抱歉把美代子的树枝弄断了
[20:25] It’s okay. Maybe I wasn’t cut out for plant-sitting. 没事 或许我就不适合照看植物
[20:28] Some days the plants sit on you, am I right? 有时候是植物不让你好过 对吧
[20:30] Whoa, did you trim Miyoko? 你修剪了美代子吗
[20:33] It works. 看起来不错啊
[20:34] I think she looks more balanced. 看起来更平衡了
[20:35] My dad’s gonna love it. 我爸爸一定很喜欢
[20:37] Oh. I-I mean, yeah, he should. 他肯定会喜欢的
[20:38] So… now what do we blow up? 那么 现在我们要来炸点什么
[20:41] Well, I don’t want to blow them up, 我带了丝帕
[20:42] but I packed my silk handkerchiefs. 倒不是想炸掉
[20:43] Who’s in the mood for some magic? 有谁想看魔术吗
[20:46] – Me. – Or we could blow up that chair. -我 -要不我们把那个椅子炸了吧
[20:47] – No, no, I-I like that chair. – Or that bird feeder? -不不 我喜欢那个椅子 -那就那个喂鸟器
[20:50] No. Louise, I… You don’t understand. 不 露易丝 我 算了 你不明白
[20:52] I’m kidding. Rudy, go get those handkerchiefs. 我开玩笑啦 鲁迪 去拿丝帕吧
[20:55] Okay. Or do I have them already? 好吧 还是我已经拿好了
[20:58] No, I don’t. Okay, I gotta go get them. 没有 好吧 我去拿
[21:00] I-I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[21:01] *Breathe in, breathe in* *吸气 吸气*
[21:02] *Breathe out, breathe out* *呼气 呼气*
[21:04] *Breathe in, breathe in* *吸气 吸气*
[21:06] *Breathe out…* *呼气*
[21:13] Come back to the breath. 继续深呼吸
[21:15] Breathe in. 吸气
[21:18] Breathe out. 呼气
[21:20] I meditated. I went deep. 我沉静了 我升华了
[21:22] Oh, God. Being relaxed is exhausting. 天哪 放松真的好难
[21:25] *Breathe in, breathe in* *吸气 吸气*
[21:26] *Breathe out, breathe out* *呼气 呼气*
[21:28] *Breathe in, breathe in* *吸气 吸气*
[21:30] *Breathe out…* *呼气*
[21:32] I think I’m starting to feel something. 我觉得我有感觉了
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme