Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 一个简单的鼯会 除鼠害公司
[00:22] Hey, bud, careful. The janitor just waxed. 朋友 小心点 清洁工刚打过蜡
[00:24] Remember, if the floor is shiny, 记着 地板发亮
[00:25] you can fall on your heinie. 屁股遭殃
[00:26] – Thanks, Tina. – Yeah, that’s me, -谢了 蒂娜 -对 这就是我
[00:29] Tina Belcher, ordinary eighth grader. 蒂娜·贝尔彻 普通的八年级生
[00:31] That’s probably what makes me good at my job. 那很可能就是我擅长这份工作的原因
[00:31] 走进瓦格斯塔夫 欢迎来到首届瓦格斯塔夫全天校园开放日
[00:32] I walk the beat as a hall monitor here at Wagstaff, 我是瓦格斯塔夫的走廊监督员
[00:35] but I was about to discover 但我即将发现
[00:36] that sometimes you walk the beat, 巡视踩点
[00:38] and sometimes the beat walks you. 也有可能被点踩
[00:42] No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. 不不不不
[00:45] I bet you’re wondering who she is, 你肯定在纳闷她是谁
[00:47] and how a girl like me got mixed up with a dame like that. 以及像我这种女孩怎么会和她发生联系
[00:50] Her name is Holly Monitors, 她叫霍莉队长
[00:52] and she was supposed to be my little secret. 她本该是我的小秘密
[00:54] But I’m getting ahead of myself. 但那是后话了
[00:55] Let me tell you how this all began. 先让我告诉你这一切是如何开始的
[00:57] It was just like any other day. 那一天和平常没什么区别
[00:59] Like I said, I’m a hall monitor, 我说过我是走廊监督员
[01:01] but it’s not the halls that need monitoring, 但我要监督的对象并不是走廊
[01:03] it’s the people in them. 而是走廊上的人
[01:04] Someone’s always chewing gum. 总有人嚼口香糖
[01:06] Oh, man, there’s still some flavor in there. Come on. 我味道都还没嚼干净呢 别这样
[01:09] I may seem like a party pooper, but it’s better 或许我成了扫别人兴的那个人
[01:11] if I’m pooping at their party than a teacher. 但我扫兴总比老师扫要强
[01:13] Teachers give out detention, I give out attention. 老师会让他们留堂 而我会给他们发糖
[01:16] A new piece, for the end of the day. 给你块新的 留到放学再吃
[01:18] – Cinnamon. Fancy. – Now scram. -肉桂味的 真不错 -快走吧
[01:21] And sometimes it’s hard to be on the good side of the law 但当你自己家里就有两个捣蛋鬼的时候
[01:23] with the two scamps in my family. 要维持秩序实属不易
[01:24] They were always up to something. 他们总是在搞什么鬼主意
[01:26] But I lived with them, 但我们低头不见抬头见
[01:27] so I had to live with myself. 所以我自己就得良心上过得去
[01:28] Still, something was different that week. 但那一周还是有些不同
[01:30] I had a feeling I hadn’t felt 我有种久违的感觉
[01:31] since the fidget spinner craze. 上次有这种感觉还是指尖陀螺风靡一时
[01:33] Or that other craze where everyone was eating 还有大家集体吃辣条
[01:35] those spicy dusty chips and throwing up. 然后狂吐那次
[01:36] Hey, hey, no running. 不许跑
[01:38] Stop running, slow down. 别跑了 慢点
[01:41] Whatever it was, 不管那是什么感觉
[01:42] I was sure it would go as quickly as it came. 我都确信它会来得快去得也快
[01:44] Besides, I had other things to focus on. 再说 我还有其他事要做
[01:46] Big things. 大事
[01:47] Like the big banner the hall monitors 比如走廊监督员们
[01:48] were working on for the open house. 为开放日制作大横幅的事
[01:50] Sure, being a hall monitor is not as exciting 当然 当走廊监督员不如参加戏剧社
[01:52] as the drama club or dance club or jazz choir… 舞蹈社 爵士合唱团有趣
[01:57] … but it’s my life. 但这就是我的人生
[01:58] This open house would be 这次校园开放日将会是
[01:59] the hall monitors’ biggest day yet, 走廊监督员们最重要的一天
[02:00] working security as parents and the superintendent 要负责维护秩序 因为家长和督学
[02:03] – came to experience a… – Full day of Wag. -要来体验… -瓦格斯塔夫的完整一日
[02:06] Not some phony two-hour evening event. 而不是两小时晚间活动之类的假把式
[02:08] I’m talking about a full day, 我们要搞一整天
[02:10] living and breathing the real deal. 货真价实的全方位体验
[02:12] You will be helping to welcome all of the parents 你们要在即将到来的
[02:15] and the superintendent to the upcoming “走进瓦格斯塔夫学校”校园开放日
[02:17] “Walk on into Wagstaff” Open house. 帮忙招待家长和督学
[02:20] From the opening assembly… 从开幕式起…
[02:22] He needed it to go perfectly, 他就要确保万无一失
[02:24] because if it did, the superintendent 因为如果一切顺利
[02:25] would pay for Frond to go to… 督学就会给福旺德批经费参加
[02:26] Counsel Your Butt Off, “教学辅导冲冲冲” 一个在
[02:28] a weekend seminar in Sarasota 在佛罗里达州萨拉索塔举办的周末研讨会
[02:30] for life changers and emotion re-arrangers. 去的都是帮学生改变人生和管理情绪的高手
[02:34] So, this week, I’m counting on you 所以这周我就指着你们了
[02:36] to stop the hooligans before they hool again. 要把那些捣蛋鬼要捣的蛋扼杀在摇篮中
[02:39] Now get out there and monitor. 好了 都回去监督吧
[02:41] Tina, can I, talk to you for a moment? 蒂娜 我能和你谈谈吗
[02:44] – Sure, what’s up? – Not here. My office. -当然 怎么了 -不是这里 在我办公室
[02:47] There’s a favor I need to ask you, Tina. 我要请你帮个忙 蒂娜
[02:49] You’re my most experienced hall monitor. 你是我最有经验的监督员
[02:52] You’re good at what you do. 你很擅长做这种事
[02:53] You have a light touch. 管理风格轻松愉快
[02:54] – The kids seem to like you. – Thank you. -学生们好像都喜欢你 -谢谢夸奖
[02:56] I mean, in their way. 当然 有他们自己的原因
[02:57] The thing is, I have a feeling 是这样 我感觉
[02:59] that there’s something going on. 有学生在搞鬼
[03:01] Kids are distracted, whispery. 很多人注意力分散 交头接耳
[03:03] Test scores are down. 考试成绩下降
[03:04] Art supplies are missing. 美术用品失踪
[03:05] Kids are hanging out in new groups: 社交圈被打乱
[03:07] the populars mixing with the regulars. 受欢迎学生的和普通学生玩在了一起
[03:08] Whatever it is, I need it to stop. 不管是什么 我都要阻止它
[03:11] I need to add it to the no-no list. 我要把它列入禁止名单
[03:13] The open house is in three days. 离开放日还有三天
[03:14] I need the superintendent to think this place runs 我想要督学认为我们学校
[03:17] like a well-oiled baby. 油条不稳
[03:18] I’m not sure if I’m using that phrase correctly. 不确定这个词语用对了没有
[03:21] Sounds good to me, boss. 我觉得对的 老师
[03:22] But how can I stop whatever’s going on 但如果我不知道他们在搞什么鬼
[03:24] if I don’t know what it is? 就没办法去阻止
[03:26] That’s where you come in. 所以才需要你
[03:27] I told him I could find out what was happening. 我告诉他我能查出来是怎么回事
[03:29] Of course I could. But I was about to discover 我当然可以 但我很快会发现
[03:31] no matter which way you turn, 不管你走哪条路
[03:33] fate can stick out a foot and trip you. 命运都可能伸出一只脚 把你绊倒
[03:35] Or sometimes your own shoelace 但有时伸脚把你绊倒的
[03:36] – can stick out a foot and trip you. – I’m okay. -是鞋带 -我没事
[03:39] When you’re working a case, you have to be subtle. 调查的时候 你得不动声色
[03:41] So, Gene and Louise, 吉恩 露易丝
[03:43] anything new going on at school? 学校有什么新鲜事
[03:45] Distracting you? 让你们分心吗
[03:46] Nope. Just learning a lot, as usual. 没有 跟平时一样 学到很多东西
[03:49] – What’d you learn? – Science. Also, math. -你们学了什么 -科学 数学
[03:52] And that thing with the letters. 还有那个字母的东西
[03:54] – spelling? – No, thank you. -拼写吗 -不必了 谢谢
[03:56] Either they really didn’t know 他们要么真不知道
[03:57] or they didn’t want me to know. 要么就是不想让我知道
[03:59] Either way, it was a dead end. 不管是哪种 都是死胡同
[04:00] I was gonna have to put in some shoe leather. 看来得动点真格了
[04:02] Fruit Roll-Up, huh? Nice. 水果卷 不错
[04:04] Nothing out of the ordinary. 一切正常
[04:06] Ooh, my old barrette. 我的旧发夹
[04:11] Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! 见鬼 见鬼 见鬼
[04:15] I took a little break for a sloppy joe, 我休息了一会儿 吃了块牛肉酱三明治
[04:16] and stumbled sideways into a mess of my own. 没想到等着我的是让我失去理智的事情
[04:20] A popular and a regular? 受欢迎的学生和普通学生混在一起
[04:21] Where are you two going? 你俩这是要去哪儿
[04:38] Gene. What the hand? 吉恩 什么情况
[04:43] From the moment I saw her, I knew I was in trouble. 从看到她的那一刻起 我就知道我沦陷了
[04:46] Sure, I knew she was technically my brother’s hand, 当然 我知道那其实就是我弟弟的手
[04:48] but when she walked down those stairs, everything changed. 但当她沿着台阶走下来时 一切都变了
[04:52] She had a certain something. 她身上有某种东西
[04:53] You might call it style, you might call it chutzpah, 可以称之为风格 可以称之为不羁
[04:56] you might call it fingers, 也可以称之为手指
[04:57] but whatever you called it, sister, it was calling me. 不管它叫什么 它都在召唤我
[05:05] Give it up for Mavis Middlefinger! 掌声送给梅维斯·中指
[05:08] – Encore. – Okay, okay, okay, you want more? -安可 -好 好 好 你们还想看是吧
[05:12] You know what to do. 那你们知道该怎么办
[05:13] Nickels, candy, gum that bubbles? 硬币 糖果 泡泡糖
[05:15] Whatever you’re thinking, make it double. 不管你们想的是什么 都要加倍
[05:18] All right, all right, we’ll see Mavis again, but first, 好了 梅维斯很快就会重返舞台
[05:20] coming to the stage, Regular Sized Randolph. 让我们先看看中号伦道夫的表演
[05:30] – Hey, Louise. – Oh. Hey, Tina. -嗨 露易丝 -嗨 蒂娜
[05:32] What, what are you, doing here? 你 你在这干吗
[05:35] Just checking out the scene. 来看看
[05:37] Oh, no offense, but we kind of have 无意冒犯 不过我们这有
[05:39] a “No hall monitor” Rule around here. 监督员不得入内的规定
[05:41] Oh, o-okay, I’m not a hall monitor right now. 好吧 我现在不是监督员
[05:44] Just Tina. Belcher. Your sister. And friend. 就是蒂娜 贝尔彻 你姐姐兼朋友
[05:48] Okay, are you sure? 你确定
[05:49] Because you are making a weird lying face. 因为你脸上流露出奇怪的撒谎表情
[05:52] Oh, no. I-I just did a gross burp 不是 我刚打了个恶心的嗝
[05:54] and I’m trying to hold in the smell. 我想憋住那股味道
[05:57] Okay, well, you can stay 好吧 你可以呆在这里
[05:59] as long as you keep your lips zipped, potato chip. 但你不能说出去
[06:01] Looks like I’m on. 该我上了
[06:03] Regular Sized Randolph, everyone. 感谢中号兰道夫
[06:05] If you like Randy, give him some candy. 如果喜欢兰迪 请给他奖励
[06:09] Bunch of loose Nerds and a quarter? 一堆彩虹糖 还有一个硬币诶
[06:10] Oh, wait, no, it’s a corn chip. 等等 不是 是块玉米片
[06:12] Bring back Mavis! 让梅维斯返场
[06:14] – Mavis. – Yeah, Mavis. -梅维斯 -就是啊 梅维斯
[06:15] Okay, okay, cool down. 好好好 冷静
[06:16] We’ve still got nine minutes of lunch period left. 距离午间休息结束还有九分钟
[06:19] But for now, how about a hand for these hands? 先让我们欢迎接下来这一位
[06:22] It’s Tom Shoes 汤姆·鞋子
[06:23] and his gorgeous ex-wife Skatie Holmes. 以及他美丽的前妻斯滑蒂·霍姆斯
[06:28] Everybody, look at my hands. 各位请看我的手
[06:31] I guess you could say it. 我觉得你可以说那句话
[06:32] I was wrapped around those fingers. 我被手指迷住了
[06:35] Hey, guys. Hey, Gene. 朋友们 吉恩
[06:36] Great finger dancing today. 你今天的手指舞很棒
[06:37] – Tina, keep it down. – Oh, sorry. -蒂娜 小声点 -抱歉
[06:40] Great finger dancing today. 你今天的手指舞很棒
[06:41] We call it handy prancing, but thanks. 谢谢夸奖 但我们叫它手指跳跳
[06:44] – So it’s a secret? – Of course it is, T. -所以这是个秘密吗 -当然 小蒂
[06:47] Because it’s amazing, and “Distracting.” 因为它超级精彩 又让人分心
[06:49] Yeah, the first time I did it was at lunch 我第一次表演是在一次午餐时间
[06:51] when you were at a hall monitor meeting. 当时你在开监督员会议
[06:53] I’d seen it on the Internet. 我是在网上看到的
[06:54] And like everything I’ve seen on the Internet, 和我在网上看到的其他东西一样
[06:56] I tried it right away. 我立马就尝试了
[06:57] He painted on a pair of mustard shorts 他给手指涂了一条深黄色短裤
[06:59] and slipped on some tater tot shoes. 穿上了薯球鞋
[07:01] Ms. Labonz yelled at him to cut it out, 勒邦姿老师骂了他 不让他跳了
[07:03] but, oh, it took off from there. 但那个表演就此一炮而红
[07:11] Soon, the scene got so big we had to take it underground 规模越来越大 很快 我们只得转入地下
[07:14] so we wouldn’t wind up on Frond’s no-no list. 以免会登上福旺德的禁止名单
[07:16] Gene’s the best at it, and it’s making me… 吉恩的表演最棒 让我赚…
[07:19] I mean, us… Three, four dollars a day easy, 我是说 让我们每天至少赚三四美元
[07:22] – plus candy and gum. – Cool. -还有糖果和口香糖 -厉害
[07:23] – Mind if I come back tomorrow? – Sure. I mean, -我明天可以再来看表演吗 -当然
[07:26] you’re not gonna go rat us out to Frond, are you? 你不会向福旺德老师告发我们吧
[07:28] What? No way. I’ll keep it Frond-fidential. 怎么会 我一定会对福旺德告密
[07:31] Confidential. Ha, ha. 不是 是保密 哈哈
[07:32] Great. See you then. 很好 那明天见
[07:34] And also for the rest of the walk home now, 虽然我们还要一起回家
[07:35] and later tonight and tomorrow morning. 今晚和明早也都还要见面
[07:38] You doing one of those gross burps again? 你又打了很恶心的嗝吗
[07:40] Yep, yep, yep. 是是是
[07:41] Sure, I wasn’t telling them the whole truth, 我当然没跟他们说实话
[07:43] but I wasn’t gonna tell Frond the whole truth, either. 但我也不会对福旺德和盘托出
[07:45] Maybe there was another way out. 也许有别的解决办法
[07:48] It was a complicated sandwich, 这件事就是个棘手的三明治
[07:49] and I was the salami in the middle. 而我就是夹在中间的香肠
[07:51] Tina. Easy with the broom. 蒂娜 轻点扫
[07:52] Oh, sorry, I was just thinking, I guess. 对不起 我大概想入神了
[07:54] Inside, I was a deck of 52 cards scattered on the floor, 我内心如同一整副扑克散乱在地
[07:58] but from the outside I had to look like a straight flush. 但我外表看起来必须像同花顺一样整齐
[08:00] Tina, you’re sweeping me off my feet. 蒂娜 你扫到我脚了
[08:03] – Literally. – Dumb broom. -我是说字面意思 -破扫把
[08:06] Guys, I’ve got a huge problem. 各位 我遇到大问题了
[08:08] Okay. Is this like 会不会又是
[08:10] when you couldn’t get your underwear off? 你内裤脱不下来的那种情况
[08:11] Because I’m not helping you again. 我还是不会帮你的
[08:13] You-you need to buy bigger underwear. 你 你需要买大点的内裤
[08:15] No, this is worse. You know Kathleen? 不是 比那个更糟 你知道凯思林吧
[08:17] Yeah. 知道
[08:18] Well, she invited me to the movies in a couple of days. 她邀请我过几天和她去看电影
[08:21] That’s great, Teddy. 很好啊 泰迪
[08:22] Yeah, but here’s the problem: 但问题是
[08:23] she could only get tickets at 5:30, 她只能买到五点半的票
[08:25] which is dinnertime. 那是晚饭时间
[08:26] So I told her I could pick up a couple of burgers 所以我告诉她我可以在你们这儿
[08:27] from you guys, but the last time I tried to sneak 买几个汉堡 但上次我想把汉堡
[08:29] a burger into the movies, it didn’t go so well. 顺进电影院 结果并不如意
[08:32] Sir, you aren’t allowed 先生 你不能
[08:34] to bring outside food into the theater. 带外食进放映厅
[08:37] Sorry! Sorry! 对不起 对不起
[08:41] – Oh, no. – Wait, is that why you have -不是吧 -等等 这就是
[08:43] a cardboard cutout of Vin Diesel in your house? 你家里有范·迪塞尔的人形纸板的原因吗
[08:46] No, that was a gift. 不 那是个礼物
[08:47] I don’t know what to do about this food. 我不知道该怎么带食物进去
[08:49] I told Kathleen I would bring burgers. 我都跟凯思林说了我会带汉堡
[08:51] This could make or break us. 我俩能不能成就看它了
[08:52] Well, well, maybe we can help you sneak them in. 也许我可以帮忙
[08:54] I can make you a little sneaky snacky. 我可以给你做些适合偷渡的汉堡
[08:56] Oh, thank you, Linda. Thank you. 谢谢你 琳达 谢谢
[08:58] You can’t just waltz in there with a bag in your hand. 你不能手拿着袋子大摇大摆走进去
[09:00] That’s lesson one. 这是第一点
[09:01] You got to be like The James Bourne Identity. 你得学《神鬼认证》加《007》
[09:03] You got to hide it. Give me a day, Teddy. 把它藏起来 给我一天时间 泰迪
[09:05] – I’ll come up with something. – Oh, thank God. -我会想出办法的 -谢天谢地
[09:07] I was really panicking there. 我刚才真的很恐慌
[09:10] Better have a burger and fries 我最好来份汉堡和薯条
[09:12] and another burger to calm down. 再追击一个汉堡压压惊
[09:13] – Yep. – Life just kept moving around me, -好的 -我周围的生活不停变换
[09:15] and I kept moving around life. 我也一直追赶着生活的脚步
[09:16] Like walking and stuff, but also sitting sometimes, too. 比如走路什么的 但有时也要坐下歇歇
[09:20] So I guess moving and also not moving. 所以我想应该是既变化 又不变
[09:22] Depending on what I was doing. 取决于我要做什么
[09:24] Meanwhile, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. 同时 我总忍不住去想她
[09:26] She was so free, so wild. 她如此自由 如此狂野
[09:28] I wondered what it felt like 我很想知道 穿着她那双
[09:29] to walk a mile in her tiny shoes. 小鞋走一英里路会是什么感觉
[09:31] It’d probably take a while, 可能需要花点时间
[09:32] because her feet are so small, 因为她的脚是那么小
[09:33] but boy, oh, boy, I had a feeling it would be worth it. 但天啊 我有种感觉 这是值得的
[09:38] – Tina. – Sorry. -蒂娜 -对不起
[09:39] So, have you found out what’s up? 你调查出来是怎么回事了吗
[09:41] On a scale of friendship bracelets to teen pregnancy, 从最轻的友谊手链 到最严重的青少年怀孕
[09:44] – how bad is it? – No info yet. -这件事处于中间什么位置 -还不清楚
[09:45] But, you know, I’ve got some hunches, 但我已经找到一些感觉了
[09:47] and I’m eating some lunches. 我现在要去吃饭了
[09:49] Okay. 好吧
[09:51] I thought I had it under control. 我以为一切尽在我掌控中
[09:53] But it turned out, 但结果
[09:54] what I couldn’t control was myself. 我无法掌控的是我自己
[09:57] * All of my life, I’ve held it all in * *我的一生 将一切深埋心底*
[10:01] * Wondering what I could’ve been * *如果我不压抑内心的感受*
[10:05] * If all of those things I’m trying to hide * *勇于做自己*
[10:08] * Jumped out of my skin, to the outside? * *我会过上怎样的人生呢*
[10:11] * Just give me a hand, I’m tired of hiding * *帮帮我 我厌倦了隐瞒*
[10:15] * Give me a hand, look at me striding * *帮帮我 看我大步向前*
[10:19] * I’m free as the breeze-y, a little bit sleazy * *我像风儿一般自由 还有一点堕落*
[10:22] * My God, it’s not easy, * *天啊 要想如此自由*
[10:24] * feeling so free-y. * *可真难*
[10:27] – Tina. – Nothing. -蒂娜 -没什么
[10:28] – You were handy prancing. – W-Was I? -你在玩手指跳跳吗 -我有吗
[10:31] You, want to get up on stage tomorrow? 你明天想登台表演吗
[10:33] Oh, no, I don’t think so. 不 我不想
[10:35] This was just a-an accident. 这只是个意外
[10:36] Sure. Your hand just accidentally fell 好吧 你的手只是意外落入
[10:38] into some of your old Equestranaut clothes. 你的某件飞天马的旧服装里
[10:40] Yeah. You’d be, surprised how often that happens. 是的 你会吃惊地发现这种事情常发生
[10:44] Okay, well, Mom says come to dinner. 好吧 妈妈叫吃晚饭了
[10:46] Great, let’s all get out of my room quickly, then. 太好了 我们都快从我的房间出去吧
[10:48] We’d better hurry. Looks like she’s going 我们最好快点 看样子她要
[10:50] for my spaghetti… mom, trip her! 吃我的意大利面 妈 绊倒她
[10:52] What did it mean? 这是怎么回事
[10:53] I was supposed to be busting those freewheeling fingers. 我本应逮捕这些自由放纵的手指
[10:55] But I wanted to be one? 但我居然想成为其中一员吗
[10:57] I was all mixed up like some kind of… 我脑中一团浆糊 就像
[10:58] mixed-up thing. 一团…浆糊
[10:59] Okay, you must be wondering about these. 好吧 你们一定很好奇这是什么
[11:02] They’re my old armpit hairnets 这些是我以前的腋窝发网
[11:04] from when I had to wear armpit hairnets 我之前在餐馆工作时
[11:05] in the restaurant. 不得不戴的东西
[11:06] I thought we bronzed those. 我们不是把它染成褐色了吗
[11:08] They’re for Teddy… for his movie burgers. 这副是给泰迪准备的 给他装影院汉堡
[11:10] Linda, isn’t that kind of gross? 琳达 这不恶心吗
[11:12] I mean, would you want to eat a burger 你想吃曾经夹在
[11:13] that’s been in somebody’s armpit? 某人腋下的汉堡吗
[11:15] Armpits are the cleanest part of the body. 腋窝是人体最干净的部分
[11:17] No, I-I, I really don’t think that’s true. 不 我不觉得这是真的
[11:20] besides, won’t the burgers 而且汉堡在那里
[11:21] get all soggy and mushy in there? 不会变得潮乎乎 软耷耷的吗
[11:23] I’ve eaten plenty of food that’s been in Mom’s armpit. 我吃过妈妈腋下藏的很多食物
[11:25] That’s how she warms stuff up on the go. 她在外就是这样保温食物的
[11:27] Bagels, baked potatoes, empanadas, soup. 百吉饼 烤土豆 肉馅卷饼 汤
[11:30] Yeah, I made s’mores in there one time. 对 我有一次还在那里装过果塔饼干
[11:32] And what’s your great idea, Mr. Smarty-sneaks? 那你有啥好想法 夹带大师先生
[11:35] anything would be better than food from your armpit. 哪里都比藏在腋窝下面强
[11:39] What about crotch, butt crack? 胯下呢 腚沟下呢
[11:40] Folded under one’s boobs? 藏在乳房下面怎么样
[11:42] Ooh, good idea. 好主意
[11:43] Tina, you’re quiet. 蒂娜 你怎么不说话
[11:44] everything okay? 一切都好么
[11:45] Oh, sorry, … delicious. 不好意思 很美味
[11:47] – What? – Dinner’s delicious? -什么 -晚餐很美味
[11:49] Is that what we’re talking about? 我们说的是这个吗
[11:50] Thank you, Tina. 谢谢 蒂娜
[11:52] I’m not telling you how I heated it up 我不会告诉你我是怎么加热的
[11:53] because apparently someone’s worried about that. 因为有人很明显在担心这件事
[11:57] I had it bad. 我很想做
[11:57] And that wasn’t good. 这很不好
[11:59] Unless… it was? 除非…其实很好
[12:02] Are you sure she’s working for Frond? 你确定她在为福旺德工作
[12:04] I mean, something’s going on. 我是说一定有什么猫腻
[12:06] That was her lying face, not her burping face. 那是她说谎的表情 才不是什么打嗝
[12:09] But one thing’s for sure, she’s in over her head. 但我确定的是她十分纠结
[12:11] And if we keep her in, she won’t rat us out. 如果我们把她扯进来 她就不会告密了
[12:14] Could I hear them? Yes. 我能听到他们说话吗 当然
[12:16] They were very loud whisperers. 他们在说悄悄话 但声音很大
[12:17] So they were on to me, 他们盯上我了
[12:18] and I was on to them being on to me. 我盯上他们盯上我了
[12:20] And luckily, Frond didn’t suspect a thing. 幸运的是福旺德蒙在鼓里
[12:22] I suspect something. 我怀疑有些不对
[12:24] I suspect you’re not very good at your job, 我觉得这个职责不适合你
[12:26] because you haven’t found squat. 因为你还没有发现违规占用行为
[12:27] Back off, Frond! I’m working on it! 走开 福旺德 我在调查这件事呢
[12:29] Go counsel something. 去做点正事吧
[12:30] Was I lying to him or lying to myself? 我在欺骗他还是欺骗自己
[12:32] Was I in too deep or not deep enough? 我陷入的太深了还是不够深
[12:34] Was I ready to change or had I already changed? 我准备改变还是我已经改变了
[12:37] Who was I becoming and was it becoming on me? 我正在变成谁还是谁正在变成我
[12:39] Was I asking too many questions or not enough? 我问了太多的问题还是问的太少
[12:41] Or just the right amount? 也许是正好
[12:43] All I wanted to do was the thing 我想做的事情
[12:44] I was supposed to stop. 正是我应该制止的
[12:45] It was like my hand had a mind of its own. 我的手好像有自己的想法
[12:47] And now, for the first time ever, 现在 有史以来第一次
[12:49] give it up for… for… 将掌声送给…
[12:51] what-what was your name? 你叫什么名字
[12:53] Holly Monitors. 霍莉队长
[12:54] Because I’m a hall monitor. 因为我是大厅监督员
[12:55] No, no, I get it, I get it. 我懂了 我懂了
[12:56] Give it up for Holly Monitors! 为霍莉队长鼓掌
[13:01] I’m okay! 我没事
[13:05] It was a rush. The crowd was electric. 表演很成功 人群气氛火爆
[13:07] The feeling… it was… 那感觉…好像…
[13:09] I had never felt anything like it before. 我从未有过这种感受
[13:11] Absolute freedom. 彻底的自由
[13:12] Holly knew what she wanted and she went for it. 霍莉知道她想要的并努力争取
[13:14] So whose side was I on? 所以我到底站在哪边
[13:16] Well, I was more turned around 我比之前那次转变更大
[13:17] than that time Aunt Gayle got caught in her curtains. 就是盖尔阿姨被抓到穿着窗帘那次
[13:19] But as long as I could keep struttin’, 但只要我还在自信的前进
[13:21] that’s all that mattered to me. 就没有什么好担心的
[13:22] So, I did what Holly wanted. 我做了霍莉想做的事
[13:24] And Holls, she wanted it alls. 而霍莉呢 她想要这一切
[13:26] I was living two lives. 我过着两面的生活
[13:28] Busting kids in my vest. 穿着马甲抓违规的学生
[13:29] And busting moves in my dress. 穿着裙子秀出舞步
[13:32] But it was getting harder and harder to keep it up. 但这种生活却越来越难以维持
[13:41] I was usually the one on the sidelines, 我一直是那个坐在旁边
[13:42] watching the show. 看表演的人
[13:46] So good. 真棒
[13:47] But this time, I was in the show. 但这次 我成为了表演的一部分
[13:49] And, honey, the show was in business. 而且亲爱的 这个表演可是商业化的
[13:51] You know, show business? 商业演出
[13:53] But nothing this complicated can go on for long 但是没有什么复杂的东西可以一直持续
[13:55] without someone getting hurt. 而不让任何人受到伤害
[13:57] Hi, kids. How was school? 孩子们 学校怎么样
[13:59] Great. Everything is totally fine. 很好 一切都完全正常
[14:00] And I’m not hiding anything from anyone. 我没有在任何事上欺骗任何人
[14:03] Okay… 好吧…
[14:05] I didn’t want to worry Mom. 我不想让妈妈担心
[14:06] She was a good girl. 她是个好女人
[14:07] She didn’t need to get mixed up in all this. 她没必要卷进这些麻烦里
[14:09] – Psst. Tina? – Yeah? What? -蒂娜 -怎么了
[14:10] You were great today. 你今天太棒了
[14:12] Yeah, your hand only fell over twice. 没错 你的手只摔了两次
[14:14] – And you only fell over three times. – Thanks. -而你只摔了三次 -谢谢夸奖
[14:16] So, Teddy, do you want to use my pit holders 泰迪 要用我的腋下包
[14:18] to get the burgers into the movies or what? 把汉堡带进电影院吗
[14:20] It’s perfect, right? 完美 对吧
[14:23] Don’t worry, Teddy. 别担心 泰迪
[14:24] You don’t need to answer that. 你没必要回答
[14:25] I figured out a better way for you to get the burgers in. 我想出了一个更好的方法让你把汉堡带进去
[14:28] – You did? – Yep. All you need is -是吗 -对 你只需要
[14:30] eight plastic bags and a vest. 8个塑料袋和一件马甲
[14:32] You see? 看到了吗
[14:32] Each part of the burger is contained in its own bag. 汉堡的每一部分都分别装在了一个袋子里
[14:36] Wow. That is elaborate, Bob. 哇 真是煞费苦心啊 鲍勃
[14:38] Okay, and so you just take each part out 所以 你只需要把每个部分拿出来
[14:40] and build the burger fresh. 然后现场制作汉堡
[14:42] No soggy buns. 面包片就不会被闷软
[14:43] Now I just sit down, wait for the movie to begin, 现在 只需要坐下来 等待电影开场
[14:46] and make myself the perfect burger to eat. 然后自制一个完美汉堡
[14:49] Oh, shoot. Hang on. 该死 等一下
[14:50] Bob, your tomato fell out. 鲍勃 你的番茄掉出来了
[14:52] I can see that, Teddy. 我看到了 泰迪
[14:53] Still seems like a perfect plan though, Bobby. 但是 仍然像是个完美的计划 鲍鲍
[14:55] It’ll work. 这会成功的
[14:56] Okay, now I just take out each bag in order, 好了 现在我只要按顺序把每个袋子拿出来
[14:59] starting with the bottom bun… 从底层的面包片开始
[15:01] – That’s lettuce. – Thank you, Teddy. -那是生菜 -谢谢提醒 泰迪
[15:02] Hang on. Let me just fix this. 等一下 让我来解决一下
[15:04] You know what, maybe we’ll just get popcorn, right? 知道吗 也许我们就买爆米花算了
[15:06] We’ll get an extra large and we’ll just split it. 我们可以买加大桶 然后分掉
[15:08] What? No! Take my pit holders, Teddy. 什么 不 用我的小包 泰迪
[15:10] No, no, take mine. I-I fixed it, look. 不不 用我的 我解决了 看
[15:12] Oh, crap. 该死
[15:13] I’m just gonna put the holders on you. 你直接背上
[15:14] So you have ’em if you want. 想要的话就直接拿走
[15:15] No, that’s okay. 不 不用了
[15:16] Lin, I don’t want the pit… things. 琳 我不想要腋下… 这玩意儿
[15:18] – He wants this! – No…. -他要我这个 -不
[15:20] Wait, w-where are you going? 等一下 你要去哪
[15:21] – Teddy, take ’em! – I… I… -泰迪 拿上 -我
[15:23] You’re gonna love ’em, 你会喜欢的
[15:23] Teddy, come on! Take it, Teddy! 泰迪 快 拿上 泰迪
[15:25] – Teddy, come on! – Teddy, take this. -泰迪 快 -泰迪 拿这个
[15:26] You know I can’t handle when two people talk to me! 你们知道我受不了两个人同时跟我说话的
[15:31] I can’t believe he didn’t like either of those ideas. 难以置信 他哪个主意都不喜欢
[15:34] – I know. – His loss. -是啊 -这是他的损失
[15:36] Anyway, life was good. Too good. 总之 人生很美好 太美好了
[15:38] It’s like I always say, 就像我经常说的
[15:40] when you’re on top of the world, 当你正处于世界之巅时
[15:41] the only place left to go is down. 你唯一的去处就是坠落
[15:43] Okay, I didn’t always say that, but I’m saying it now. 好吧 我没有经常说 但是我现在正这么说
[15:45] And I plan on saying it again because it’s fun to say. 我要再说一次 因为这说起来很好玩
[15:48] Tina. My office, now. 蒂娜 立刻来我办公室
[15:50] I need something, Tina. 我需要信息 蒂娜
[15:52] The open house is so close, 学校参观日近在眼前
[15:53] and kids are still acting weird. 孩子们却还是举止怪异
[15:55] I need more time! Give me a few weeks! 我需要更多时间 再给我几周
[15:57] The open house is in two days. 学校参观日就在两天后
[15:58] Okay, I didn’t know that. 好吧 我不知道
[15:59] What? You made the banner that says the date on it. 什么 你做的横幅上有日期
[16:02] Wait a minute. Who are you protecting? 等一下 你在袒护谁
[16:04] Who got to you? Was it Lenny DeStefano? 谁说服你了 是连尼·戴斯特法诺吗
[16:06] He got an eighth-grade girl 他让一位八年级的女生
[16:08] to keep his rabbit in her lunchbox for three weeks. 帮他在自己的午餐盒里养了三周兔子
[16:10] I know he’s very powerful. 我知道他神通广大
[16:12] I’m not protecting anyone! 我没有在袒护谁
[16:13] I just haven’t found anything yet! 我只是还没找到任何线索
[16:16] Tina, I didn’t want it to come to this, but… 蒂娜 我本来不想到这一步的 但是
[16:18] I may have to take your vest. 我可能要收走你的马甲了
[16:21] – What? No! – I can tell you’re lying. -什么 不 -我看得出来你在撒谎
[16:23] Your-your face looks absolutely bananas. 你的脸看起来非常紧张
[16:28] What choice did I have? 我还有什么选择
[16:29] I had to tell him something. 我得告诉他一些事情
[16:35] There you have her, folks! 各位 掌声送给
[16:36] Fing-lise Belcher. 手舞人贝尔彻
[16:38] This is very weird, Millie. I don’t like it. 太奇怪了 米莉 我不喜欢
[16:40] Because you love it? Can we hold hands now? 因为你爱对吗 我们现在可以牵手了吗
[16:42] Louise! Louise, there’s something you need to know! 露易丝 有些事情你要知道
[16:45] Hey, what is it, T? 什么事 小蒂
[16:46] – You lookin’ for stage time? – No, I… -你也要表演吗 -不是
[16:48] What in the world?! 怎么回事
[16:50] Tina! You didn’t! 蒂娜 你竟然告密了
[16:51] No! I actually didn’t. I mean, 不 我没有告密
[16:53] I came here to tell you that he wanted me to, 我是来这告诉你他想让我告密
[16:54] but I didn’t tell him anything! 我什么都没说
[16:55] Yeah, right. 说的跟真的似的
[16:56] I knew I shouldn’t have trusted a vest. 我就知道不应该相信穿背心的人
[16:58] I am a vest, but I’m also your sister. 我的确穿背心 但我也是你的姐姐
[17:01] Not anymore you’re not. 现在不是了
[17:02] All right, everyone. 好了 各位
[17:03] Pack up your adorable little accessories 收拾好你们的小玩意儿
[17:05] and get out of here! They’re banned! 赶紧出去 活动被禁了
[17:07] This is all banned, effective immediately! 全部禁止 马上生效
[17:10] Here’s a finger, now get out of here. 给你竖个手指 出去吧
[17:12] – That’s your thumb. – The thumb is a finger. -那是大拇指 -那也是竖手指
[17:14] – No. This is a finger. – Millie! -这才是竖手指 -米莉
[17:20] And just like that, it was all gone. 就这样 一切都离我而去了
[17:22] The fun, the friendships, the fingers. 快乐 友情 和手指舞
[17:24] I had flown too close to the sun. 飞蛾扑火的是我
[17:26] In this case, my mom’s son, 而火就是我妈妈的儿子
[17:27] and also her daughter, 和她的女儿
[17:29] who happened to be my brother and sister. 我又恰巧和他们是兄弟姐妹
[17:31] And they didn’t want anything to do with me. 但他们不想和我有任何关系
[17:32] Louise switched seats at dinner 露易丝吃饭时换了位置
[17:34] so our elbows wouldn’t bump. 离我离得远远的
[17:35] Sure, Gene still invited me 当然 吉恩还会让我
[17:37] to serve him bubble bath chicken nuggets, 在他洗泡泡浴时给他炸鸡块
[17:38] but we didn’t have our usual bubble bath 但吃泡泡浴炸鸡块时
[17:40] chicken nugget banter… 却再也没有说笑了
[17:41] it was all business. 一切都只是例行公事
[17:42] I was back on the right side of the law. 我回到了执法者的一边
[17:45] So why did it feel so wrong? 但为何无法觉得心安理得
[17:46] Frond banned handy prancing for good. 福旺德永久禁止了手指舞
[17:48] The case was closed. 一切已成定局
[17:50] And the school was about to be open… housed. 学校也将要举办开放…日
[17:52] Open housed. 开放日活动
[17:53] Okay, Tina, let’s test out the video. 蒂娜 我们测试下影音设备
[17:56] No! Don’t turn the camera on. 别打开摄像头啊
[17:58] Play the video called “Wagstaff Faces and Places.” 播放”瓦格斯塔夫开眼看世界”
[18:01] Sorry. 不好意思
[18:04] I didn’t sleep a wink that night. 我一夜没合眼
[18:05] Normally, I have restless leg syndrome. 一般情况下 我会犯不安腿综合征
[18:07] But that night, I had restless finger syndrome. 但那一晚 我犯了不安指综合征
[18:10] And that’s when I had the idea. 就是那时我突然有了个想法
[18:12] And now… 现在
[18:13] Phillip Frond Productions proudly presents: 菲利普·福旺德倾情呈现
[18:16] Walk on into Wagstaff, 走进瓦格斯塔夫
[18:18] a full-day immersive experience 一整日沉浸式体验
[18:20] that will have you saying, “Holy cow!” 你们会惊讶的喊”我的天啊”
[18:24] And, Tina, go. 蒂娜 开始吧
[18:27] Okay. 好的
[18:31] No. No. No, no, no, no, no! No! No! 不不不 不要
[18:34] Oh, look, a little dancing hand. 快看 跳舞的手
[18:35] I love it. 我喜欢
[18:37] This is a fun assembly. 这次开放日挺有意思
[18:39] I thought it was gonna be boring school stuff. 我以为会是无聊的学校生活
[18:40] This feels like a good time for a burger, doesn’t it? 真是个吃汉堡的好时候 对吧
[18:43] A not-mushy burger. 没变软的汉堡
[18:45] those buns look pretty smooshed. 你那个面包一看就软了
[18:47] Unlike this bun… oh, no, wait, that’s a tomato. Hang on. 不像我这个汉 等一下 这是个西红柿
[18:51] Tina! Tina, stop! 蒂娜 蒂娜 停
[18:53] I’d made some phone calls the night before. 我前一晚打了几通电话
[18:55] Told some finger friends to wear their Sunday best, 让我手指舞的朋友们穿上最靓丽的周日礼服
[18:57] even though it was a Friday. 尽管这是个周五
[18:59] And since Gene and Louise 露易丝和吉恩
[19:00] were always surprising me, 总能给我惊喜
[19:01] I thought I’d surprise them for once. 所以我想着让他们惊喜一回
[19:03] Tina, you son of a bitch. 蒂娜 真有你的
[19:05] Hey, go on up there, Gene. 快上去 吉恩
[19:07] Give us a Mavis moment. 让梅维斯亮亮相
[19:08] Nah, this is Holly Monitors’ show. 算了吧 这是属于霍莉队长的表演
[19:10] I’m just gonna use these to do this. 我这双手 还是用来鼓掌吧
[19:17] So, what, is she suspended or something? 现在是怎样 她是要被停学了吗
[19:19] I thought it was cute. 我觉得演得挺好的
[19:20] Well, lucky for Tina, so did the superintendent. 好消息是 警长也这么觉得
[19:23] She said it was the first creative thing 她说这是她见过
[19:25] she’s ever seen me do, so I took credit for it. 最有新意的表演 所以我就认领了这个功劳
[19:27] Oh. So, I’m not in trouble? 所以 我没事了吗
[19:29] No, but if I ever see those fingers again… 是的 但是如果再让我看到那些手指
[19:33] I’m sorry, did you just take 等等 你刚才是从腋窝里
[19:34] french fries out of your armpit? 拿出薯条了吗
[19:36] Yeah! You want some? 是啊 要来点吗
[19:37] – They’re great. – I have some, too. -味道不错哦 -我也有
[19:39] kind of near my butt. A baggie slid down. 在屁股那边 有点往下滑了
[19:41] I think we’re done here. 就到这吧
[19:44] I sure was gonna miss Holly Monitors. 我觉得我一定会想念霍莉队长
[19:46] But then, I guess, a little part of me will always be 我身体的一部分永远都是霍莉队长
[19:49] Holly Monitors… the hand part. 那就是我的手
[19:53] Mavis. How’d you know where to find me? 梅维斯 你怎么知道我在这
[19:55] I asked around. 我打听到的
[19:56] Can we come in? 我们能进来吗
[19:58] So it was you who told Mr. Frond? 是你告诉福旺德先生的吗
[20:00] But why? You were on top of the world. 为什么啊 你当时多开心啊
[20:02] Sure, it started that way. 是 刚开始是这样
[20:04] At first, I loved the attention. 起先 我热爱被人关注的感觉
[20:05] Mavis! Mavis! Mavis! 梅维斯 梅维斯 梅维斯
[20:08] But what began as an occasional gig 但是如果一次偶然事件
[20:09] turned into an every lunchtime thing. 变成了常态会怎么样
[20:11] I was missing so many gorditas, so many ham sandwiches. 我会想念墨西哥馅饼 想念火腿三明治
[20:14] But Louise didn’t want me to stop. 但是露易丝不让我停下来
[20:16] She was getting rich. 她当时赚了很多
[20:17] I was having a good time, but it was wearing a little thin. 我本来很开心 但慢慢这种感觉就变少了
[20:19] Thinner than the elastic on my favorite finger tube top. 比我最爱的指套布料还少
[20:23] Mr. Frond put the screws to me and I let it all out. 福旺德先生强迫我说出来 我就说了
[20:25] I told him everything! Everything! 我全都告诉他了
[20:27] You didn’t have to tell him, Gene. 你不用告诉他的 吉恩
[20:28] I threw him off the scent with a really good lie 我撒谎把他糊弄了
[20:30] that everyone was just doing a lot of studying these days. 我说只是因为大家都在认真学习
[20:32] Frankly, it was a relief. 老实说 这也是一种解脱
[20:33] The spotlight isn’t always 聚光灯也不总是
[20:35] what it’s cracked up to be, kid. 令人光彩夺目
[20:36] I love being Mavis, but sometimes you just want 我喜欢成为梅维斯 但是有时候
[20:38] to use your fingers for lickin’ and pickin’. 手指也可以只用来舔舔泡泡
[20:40] And occasionally flickin’. 有时候还可以弹脑嘣
[20:42] I’m sorry I didn’t tell you right away. 抱歉我没有当时就告诉你
[20:44] And I’m sorry I didn’t tell Louise. 抱歉我也没告诉露易丝
[20:45] You loved handy prancing and she loved 你喜欢手指舞 她喜欢
[20:47] – all that candy and money. – That’s okay. -钱和糖果 -没事
[20:49] Well, would you ever want to… 你要不要
[20:51] tread the boards at home with me? 和我在家里表演一次
[20:52] Honey, all you had to do was ask. 亲爱的 只要你开口 我一定奉陪
[21:00] *Hey, it’s time to do the handy prance * *来跳手指舞吧*
[21:03] *Yeah, it’s time to let your digits dance * *让手指翩翩起舞*
[21:05] *It doesn’t matter if your moves are fancy * *不管舞步精不精彩*
[21:08] *Get to the boiler room and take a chance-y * *找个地方大胆一试*
[21:10] *Put some clothing on your fingers * *为手指穿上装饰*
[21:12] *Come and join the swingers * *快来加入我们*
[21:13] *with Gene * *跟吉恩一起*
[21:15] *Let’s see those fingers kicking * *看看手指的舞步*
[21:17] *Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance * *舞动 舞动 舞动 舞动*
[21:19] *Don’t be a chicken * *不要胆怯*
[21:19] *Dance, dance * *舞动 舞动*
[21:20] *Do the handy prance * *手指舞动*
[21:21] *Don’t sit there lickin’ * *不要呆坐着*
[21:22] *Dance, dance* *舞动 舞动*
[21:23] *Or pickin’ * *dance, dance* *不要无聊 舞动 舞动*
[21:24] *Or lickin’ or pickin’ * *Dance, dance *不要无聊 不要呆坐 舞动 舞动*
[21:26] *Or sometimes flickin’ * *不要一成不变*
[21:27] *Dance, dance * *舞动 舞动*
[21:28] *Your brother’s hand is cool * *你弟弟的舞蹈很酷*
[21:29] *You can’t resist her, dress in your horse’s clothes * *你无法拒绝 穿上衣服*
[21:32] *And join him, sister. * *一起来吧 姐妹*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme