Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 年轻又躁动的蚁族[剧名《年轻又躁动的一族》] 除虫害公司
[00:22] Hi, journal. Nothing interesting to report. 日记你好 没什么有意思的事值得报告
[00:24] Just another rainy spring day. 只是又一个下雨的春日
[00:26] Isn’t spring supposed to be full of promise 春天不应该是充满希望的吗
[00:28] and new growth and crap like that? 还有成长什么的
[00:29] It’s giving me nothing. 事实是啥都没有
[00:30] The most exciting thing that’s happened to me lately 最近我最来劲的时候
[00:32] is when I thought we got a new bar of soap 是以为厨房放了块新香皂
[00:34] in the kitchen, but it was a peeled potato. 但其实是个削了皮的马铃薯
[00:38] Didn’t get my hands clean at all. 完全没让我洗干净手
[00:40] Don’t even think that. 想都别想
[00:42] The school fair’s not getting rained out. 校园集市不会因为下雨取消
[00:44] Scott Baggs just said the clouds will lift by Friday. 天气预报员刚说了 周五前会放晴
[00:46] By the way, thank you so much 话说 非常感谢你
[00:49] for assigning us to a booth this year. 今年给我们安排了个摊位
[00:50] It’s been three straight years of cleanup committee. 我们已经连续三年被分到打扫委员会了
[00:52] So, what’d we get? What’d we get? 所以我们是分到了什么摊位 什么摊位
[00:56] Well, it’s no temporary tattoo booth, 确实跟一次性纹身摊位不能比
[00:57] but I guess it’s something. 但我估摸着也算不错
[00:59] All right, bye. 好吧 再见
[01:01] So, we’re running a booth this year? Which one? 看来我们今年要摆摊了 是什么摊位
[01:03] – Water. – There’s a water booth? -饮水站 -有这种摊位吗
[01:05] We finally get to run a booth, and it’s the lamest one. 好不容易能摆摊了 结果还是最逊的那个
[01:07] Well, at least you kids could hang out 至少你们几个孩子可以在水站这边
[01:09] at the water booth with Mommy. 和妈妈一起玩了
[01:10] Oh… that sounds fun. 肯定超有趣
[01:15] Tina, I hate seeing you like this, 蒂娜 我不想看到你这样
[01:16] all poopy and droopy. 垂头丧气没精打采的
[01:18] Here, now you don’t have to see me. 那我转过去好了
[01:20] You’re gonna be okay. 你会好起来的
[01:22] You’re just in a bit of a funk. 只是有点情绪低落
[01:24] I believe she’s suffering from a case of moody-teen-itis. 我觉得她是患上了某种青少年情绪炎症
[01:27] She’s got to get her teen-itis booster. 她需要能改善青少年炎症的东西
[01:30] Is this funk ever gonna go away? 这种情绪会消失吗
[01:32] I mean, it’s spring. 现在可是春天
[01:33] It’s supposed to be a time of change, adventure. 应该是改变与奇遇的时节
[01:35] – Hay fever. – Taxes. -还有花粉病 -清缴税款的季节
[01:37] Hot spring flings where you roll around in blooming flowers. 春日的浪漫逸事 在花海中上演
[01:40] Getting grass stains everywhere. 全身沾染青草气息
[01:42] Well, you could be excited about the school’s spring fair. 你可以期待一下学校的春日集市
[01:45] Yeah, T, school fair equals dunk Mr. Frond in the dunk tank. 没错 蒂娜 有机会让福旺德老师落水
[01:48] – I guess there’s that. – Exactly. -这倒是 -当然
[01:50] The fair will get you out of the “Doll-drums.” 集市会让你拜托鱿鱼情绪
[01:52] Pretty sure it’s “Doldrums,” Lin. 应该是忧郁吧
[01:54] No, “Doll-drums.” 不 鱿鱼
[01:56] Sad little dolls playing with their sad little drums. 情绪低落的小鱿鱼
[01:59] Yup, right, never mind. 好吧 当我没说
[02:04] Man, Tina’s losing a lot of air. 我的天 蒂娜掉了泄了好多气
[02:05] Do we still have her patch kit? 我们还留着修她的工具包吗
[02:07] Tina, just imagine the look on Mr. Frond’s dumb face 蒂娜 你就想象一下福旺德老师
[02:10] when one of us finally knocks him 终于被我们中的谁投进水箱时
[02:11] into the dunk tank at the fair. 脸上的那副蠢表情
[02:13] I mean, we’ve never been able to do it, 但咱一次也没成功过
[02:14] so I feel like imagining it is the closest we’re gonna get? 所以我估计我们也就只能想象一下了
[02:17] Nuh-uh. This is gonna be our year, 不 今年我们会成功
[02:19] ’cause this year, we’re gonna practice. 因为这次我们会练习
[02:21] Practice? That doesn’t sound like us. 练习 听着不像是我们会做的事
[02:23] I found out the dunk tank is 我得到消息
[02:25] getting delivered to the school today. 水箱今天就会被送到学校
[02:26] So, for the next three days at lunch recess, 我提议 接下来三天的午休期间
[02:29] I propose we sneak on over to the dunk tank and practice. 我们偷偷溜出去练习投深水炸弹
[02:32] I’ll build some upper body strength, 我去增强上肢力量
[02:33] Tina’s gonna tame that wild arm of hers, 蒂娜练习控制臂力
[02:35] and Gene’s gonna get a handle 吉恩去改善下
[02:37] on his possibly too complicated windup. 花里胡哨的投球动作
[02:39] It’s less of a windup and more of an interpretive dance. 我那其实不是投球动作 而是形意舞
[02:41] And then on Friday, one of us will finally dunk Mr. Frond, 到周五 我们中肯定有人能拿下福旺德老师
[02:45] into a pool of his own tears. 让他淹没在自己的泪海里
[02:47] And mysteriously cloudy tank water. 以及水箱那莫名浑浊的水里
[02:49] This week, we’re the Three Dunkateers. 本周我们将是三个神投手
[02:51] Come on, dukes in. 来打个气
[02:52] Dunk our guidance counselor! 击落辅导员
[02:54] Dunk our guidance counselor! 击落辅导员
[02:55] Actually, imagining all this 其实 这样想一想
[02:56] sort of is making me feel better. 确实让我感觉好些了
[03:00] You guys go ahead. 你们先走
[03:01] I’ll just live here. 我看我在这儿住下好了
[03:03] “Red dress.” Jocelyn? “红色的裙子”西班牙语怎么说 乔丝玲
[03:05] Rojo…dress-o Rojo… dress-o?
[03:08] Vestido rojo Vestido rojo.
[03:09] That’s what I said. 我刚才就是这样说的
[03:11] Jimmy Jr., how do we say “Green bicycle” In espanol? 小吉米 “绿色的自行车”怎么说
[03:15] Bicicleta verde Bicicleta verde?
[03:17] Super. 很棒
[03:18] “Orange scarf,” Tina. “橘色的围巾” 蒂娜
[03:20] Tina… Tina! 蒂娜 蒂娜
[03:22] Wh-What? 什么
[03:23] “Orange scarf.” “橘色的围巾”
[03:24] Oh, sorry. pass? 抱歉 我不会 下一个
[03:26] Bufanda naranja Bufanda naranja.
[03:28] Yep, that sounds right. 应该是了
[03:29] Good job. 很厉害
[03:30] Adios, estudiantes. 今天就到这里了 同学们
[03:32] Tina, un momento, por favor. 蒂娜 请你留一下[西语]
[03:34] I don’t know what you said, 我不知道你在说什么
[03:35] but you’re looking at me like I shouldn’t go. 但你的眼神让我觉得我好像不该走
[03:37] Now, I may have only received 虽然我上学期
[03:38] my Spanish accreditation last semester, 才通过西班牙语认证
[03:40] but I know a perro cuya cola no se mueve when I see one. 但小狗没摇尾巴[西语]我还是看得出来的
[03:44] A purple couch? 什么紫色沙发吗
[03:46] No, it means a dog whose tail does not wag. 不是 意思是没摇尾巴的狗
[03:49] So what’s up, amiga? 你怎么了 朋友
[03:50] Do you ever just feel like every day is the same 你有没觉得每天过得的毫无区别
[03:52] and nothing new ever happens? 毫无新鲜感
[03:53] Well, not since I joined the Applesauce of the Month Club. 我加入苹果酱俱乐部后就再没这样过了
[03:56] But, Tina, you’ve got to get it together, 蒂娜 你得打起精神来
[03:58] because your last couple of quizzes have been caca, okay? 你最近几次测验都跟屎[西语]一样
[04:01] So I signed you up for the language lab. 所以我帮你报名了语音室
[04:02] Wagstaff has a language lab? 我们学校竟然有语音室
[04:04] Well, we have cassette tapes on a shelf in the library 图书馆的架子上有外语学习磁带
[04:06] that someone donated in the 1980s. 80年代的时候有人捐的
[04:09] It’s really more of a language shelf. 与其说语音室 其实就是一排书架
[04:10] Okay, so what do I have to do? 好的 那我要做什么呢
[04:12] You’ll practice with the Spanish tape 这周的午休时间里
[04:14] this week during after-lunch break. 你要在那儿听着磁带练习西语
[04:16] Oh, man. 要死人啊
[04:17] En espanol, please. 请说西班牙语
[04:19] Oh, … oh, hombre. 噢 hombre
[04:21] Pass the weekly quiz on Thursday, 如果周四测验通过了
[04:23] and you’ll get your after-lunch break back. 就可以不用继续了
[04:25] Bueno. This is just bueno. 好吧 好极了[西语]
[04:27] So, right after I eat, I got to go to 所以吃完饭后我就得马上去
[04:29] the el stupido library and work on Spanish. 那个破图书馆学西班牙语
[04:31] So I guess you’ll just have to practice without me. 所以你们大概只能自己练习了
[04:33] See? This is why I hate school. 看吧 这就是我讨厌学校的原因
[04:35] It gets in the way of really important things 妨碍我们做真正重要的事情
[04:37] like humiliating Mr. Frond in the dunk tank. 比方说羞辱福旺德老师让他掉进水箱
[04:39] Sorry, guys. 对不起 伙计们
[04:40] but you’re our best shot. 但你是我们最大的胜算
[04:41] You at least throw hard, with your raw pube power. 有青春期原力加持 你扔东西劲大
[04:44] Raw pube power is what got us to the moon. 人类登月全靠青春期原力
[04:47] Well, well, well, look who we have here– the Belchers. 看看这是谁啊 贝尔彻家的小孩
[04:50] The school fair’s coming up. 要搞校园集市活动了
[04:52] Please tell me you’re gonna waste all your tickets again 你们一定又会把所有票浪费在
[04:54] on trying to knock me into the dunk tank. 让我掉进水箱里吧
[04:56] It would make me so happy. 我可真期待
[04:58] Not all our tickets. 不是所有票
[04:59] I’ll need three for the snow cone booth, minimum. 我在刨冰摊位至少要花掉三张
[05:01] They’re not gonna be wasted. 票不会浪费的
[05:03] We’re gonna waste you. 我们要废了你
[05:04] You’re never getting this wet. 想让我落水 没门
[05:07] Ne-ver. 门都没有
[05:11] Mr. Ambrose, can you tell me where… 安布罗斯老师 请问…
[05:12] -Shh! -What? -嘘 -什么
[05:13] Oh, sorry, that’s just a reflex. 抱歉 只是本能反应
[05:15] Okay, can you tell me where the language lab shelf is? 请问外语自习书架在哪儿
[05:19] Far corner, next to the window. 最里面的角落 靠窗的地方
[05:20] Okay, thank you, Mr. Am… 好的 谢谢 安…
[05:21] Oh, my God, are we still talking? 天啊 我们还在说话吗
[05:24] Let’s get this over with. 赶快结束吧
[05:26] Welcome to “Pack Your Bags,” Spain Edition. 欢迎来到《收拾行李》 西语版
[05:29] Are you ready to pack your bags and head to Spain? 你准备好收拾行李去西班牙了吗
[05:32] This is a Spain in the butt. 讨厌透顶的西班牙
[05:34] Great. Now let’s meet your host family. 很好 现在我们来认识一下你的寄宿家庭
[05:37] And try to respond in Spanish. 请尽量用西语回应
[05:39] Meet Señor Balthazar. 首先是巴尔萨泽先生
[05:41] -Hola. -Hola. -你好 -你好[西语]
[05:43] Now say hello to his wife, Señora Balthazar.. 接下来是他的妻子巴尔萨泽夫人
[05:46] -Hola. -Hola. -你好 -你好[西语]
[05:48] And meet their two children, 然后是他们的两个孩子
[05:49] seven-year-old Maria… 七岁的玛丽亚
[05:51] – Hola. -Hola. -你好 -你好[西语]
[05:52] …and 15-year-old Rodrigo. …和十五岁的罗德里戈
[05:55] – Hola. – Hola, Rodrigo. -你好 -你好 罗德里戈[西语]
[05:57] Your first practice conversatin will be with Rodrigo. 第一个对话练习是和罗德里戈进行
[06:00] Okay. 好的
[06:01] Hola. Me llamo Rodrigo. 你好 我叫罗德里戈[西语]
[06:02] Como te llamas? 你叫什么名字[西语]
[06:03] Hello. My name is Rodrigo. 你好 我叫罗德里戈
[06:05] What is your name? 你叫什么名字
[06:06] Tina. I mean, me llamo Tina. 蒂娜 我叫蒂娜[西语]
[06:09] Cuantos años tienes? 你多大了[西语]
[06:10] How old are you? 你多大了
[06:11] I’m… diez, once, doce, trece… 我… 10 11 12 13[西语]
[06:13] I’m trece años. 我13[西语]
[06:15] Just two little years younger than you, Rodrigo. 只比你小两岁 罗德里戈
[06:18] Estoy emocionado que te estás quedando con nosotros. 很高兴你来和我们一起住[西语]
[06:21] I am excited that you’re staying with us. 很高兴你来和我们一起住
[06:23] Estoy emocionado to be staying with you, Rodrigo. 我也很高兴 罗德里戈
[06:27] Vamos. Te mostraré la plaza y te compraré una paleta. 来 我带你参观广场 给你买冰棍[西语]
[06:30] Something about if I’m single? 是在问我是不是单身吗
[06:32] Come. I will show you the plaza and buy you a Popsicle. 来 我带你参观广场 给你买冰棍
[06:36] Oh, just you and me? Okay. 就我俩吗 好啊
[06:39] Muchas gracias, Rodrigo. 非常感谢 罗德里戈
[06:40] – Hace calor. It is hot out. – Yeah, it is. -Hace calor 真热啊 -是很热
[06:43] Oops. Mi paleta se derritio sobre mi camisa. 糟糕 冰棍滴到我衣服上了[西语]
[06:47] My Popsicle dripped onto my shirt. 冰棍滴到我衣服上了
[06:48] Sure did. And a little got on your chest. Oh, wow. 没错 还沾了一点在你胸前 哇哦
[06:52] Look, Rodrigo, I mean, I know we just met 罗德里戈 虽然我们才认识
[06:54] and you’re just a voice on a tape, 而且你只是磁带里的声音
[06:56] but you’re feeling this, too, right? 但你肯定也感觉到什么了吧
[06:57] Vamos a caminar por la plaza. 来 我们在广场上逛逛吧[西语]
[06:59] Come, let’s take a walk around the plaza. 来 我们在广场上逛逛吧
[07:01] I’m so “Plazzed” you asked. 我很搞星你这样说
[07:04] Rodrigo, you just turned my blahs into ooh-la-las. 罗德里戈 你让我的废话都变动听了
[07:07] – That’s French. – Oh, right. -那是法语 -对哈
[07:15] That’s so great you guys finally 你们终于在校园集市分到了摊位
[07:16] get to run a booth at the school fair. 真是太好了
[07:18] Who cares if it’s just the water booth? 就算是个水站又怎样
[07:20] I mean, I don’t drink the stuff, 虽然白水这种东西我是不喝的
[07:21] but I’ve heard good things. 但我听说有很多好处
[07:22] Well, I’m gonna turn the water booth 我要把我们的水站
[07:24] into “What a cool booth.” 变成酷酷的亭
[07:26] – And how are you gonna do that? – Like this. -怎么变 -像这样
[07:29] It says “Rad.” 上面写着”棒呆了”
[07:30] – Oh, that’s cool. – Yeah. -真酷 -没错
[07:33] “Rockin’.” “摇滚”
[07:35] Super very cool. 超级无敌酷
[07:36] This one says “Skateboard.” 这个写的是”滑板”
[07:37] Yeah, dude. 多好啊
[07:38] A kid can’t drink water out of that 孩子们喝着这种杯子里的水
[07:40] and not feel cool, huh? 还能觉得自己不酷吗
[07:43] Someone’s feeling better. 有人看起来好多了
[07:44] Yeah, she’s been cleaning that one spot for, like, 她一直打扫那个位置
[07:47] half an hour. 已经快半小时了
[07:49] Tina, you snapped out of your funk, huh? 蒂娜 你情绪不低落了是吗
[07:52] Funk yeah, I did. 是的 不低落了
[07:54] Wait, I recognize that sigh. 等等 我知道这声叹气的意思
[07:57] You’re having a spring fling. Who is it? 你有倾心的对象了 是谁
[08:01] Popsicle. 冰棍
[08:02] No. No spring fling for me. 不 是的 没什么对象
[08:05] Okay, Little Miss Dreamy Droolin’ Face. 行吧 一脸花痴口水不停小姐
[08:07] There actually is a little drool. 她真的有点流口水
[08:09] Me? Oh, her. 我吗 她啊
[08:10] Well, whatever it is, 不管是谁
[08:11] I’m just glad you’re out of the dumps. 我很高兴你不再闷闷不乐了
[08:13] Me, too, but maybe don’t do that with the broom? 我也是 但最好别对着扫把那样
[08:16] It’s just… you know, get a room. 去 找个屋子[开个房]吧
[08:18] A broom room. 扫把房
[08:19] – To make boom-boom. – Gene. -把炮放 -吉恩
[08:22] Hey, I know your name’s Duncan, 我知道你叫邓肯
[08:25] but you’re not gonna be dunkin’ this guy. 但你休想把我蹬下水
[08:27] Okay. 好的
[08:29] Frond. 是福旺德
[08:30] Lunchtime. Come on. 午饭时间 快点
[08:31] Let’s hit the slop line and chow down real fast 我们赶紧去食堂快速塞点东西下去
[08:33] so we can squeeze in a bit of you-know-what practice. 好挤出点时间去练习那件事情
[08:35] – What? – The dunk tank? Hello. -哪件事 -深水炸弹 就忘了
[08:38] Right, yeah, dunking. Dunk tank. 想起来了 深水炸弹
[08:40] Young lady, are you huffing glue? 年轻的女士 你是嗑胶水了吗
[08:42] – No, it’s just I already ate. – You did? -不是 我只是吃过了 -你吃过了吗
[08:44] Yeah, I packed a lunch and snuck bites during social studies. 对 我打包了午饭在社会学课上偷偷吃了
[08:47] Tuna time. 金枪鱼时间
[08:50] So I could spend the whole lunchtime 这样我就能用整个午餐时间
[08:51] listening to that totally dumb Spanish tape. 听那愚蠢的西语磁带了
[08:54] Cram today so I pass the quiz tomorrow. 今天突击学习一把 明天好通过考试
[08:57] – Okay… – But it’s corn dog day. -好吧 但今天是玉米热狗日
[08:59] That only happens once a week. 一周才有一次
[09:02] In lesson six, 在第六课中
[09:04] Maria will teach you how to play hopscotch. 玛丽亚会教你如何玩跳房子
[09:06] ¿Quieres jugar brinca-scotch? 你想玩跳房子吗[西语]
[09:08] Nope. 不想
[09:09] – And that’s how you make flan. – Rodrigo… -果馅饼就是这样做的 -罗德里戈
[09:13] ¿dónde está? 在哪里[西语]
[09:15] A picnic in the park? Sí. 在公园里野餐吗 好的
[09:17] ¿Te gusta el pan con queso? 你喜欢面包和奶酪吗[西语]
[09:18] Me gusta cheese and bread. 我喜欢奶酪和面包
[09:20] And I think me gusta you, Rodrigo. 我想我也喜欢你 罗德里戈
[09:22] Yo te enseñare como jugar con el Frisbee. 我教你玩掷飞盘[西语]
[09:25] I will show you how to play with the Frisbee. 我教你玩掷飞盘
[09:27] Oh, oh, okay. 好吧
[09:28] Si lo liberas aquí, 像这样扔出去[西语]
[09:30] se irá a la izquierda. 飞盘就会飞向左边[西语]
[09:31] If you release it here, it’ll go left. 如果你往这边掷 飞盘会飞向左边
[09:34] Izquierda, left, yep. 左边[西语] 左边 好的
[09:35] So, about what I was saying… 我刚才想说的是
[09:36] Si lo liberas aquí, se irá a la derecha. 像这样扔出去 飞盘就会飞向右边[西语]
[09:39] If you release it here, it’ll go right. 如果你往这边掷 飞盘会飞向右边
[09:41] Derecha, right, got it. 右边[西语] 右边 明白了
[09:43] about how me gusta you… 关于我喜欢你的事
[09:45] Para que se vaya recto, debes apuntar recto. 想向前掷 就必须瞄准正前方[西语]
[09:48] To go straight, you must point straight. 想向前掷 就必须瞄准正前方
[09:51] Recto, straight, got it. 向前[西语] 向前 明白了
[09:52] Look, I know I’m only in España for the week, 听着 我知道我只学这一周西语
[09:54] but I feel like we’ve really connected. 但我觉得我们真的心意相通
[09:55] Iré a buscarlo. I will go get it. 我去捡[西语] 我去捡
[09:58] I hate to see you vamos, 我讨厌你离我而去
[09:59] but I love to watch you vamos. 但我喜欢看你跑走的姿势
[10:05] Blammo! 走起
[10:07] – Better. Better. – I know, right? -好多了 好多了 -是吧
[10:09] Hey, do you think Tina’s acting kind of weird? 你不觉得蒂娜表现很奇怪吗
[10:11] I mean, weirder than normal? 比平常还奇怪
[10:12] Yeah, she missed corn dog day. 觉得 她居然错过了玉米热狗日
[10:14] I’m still trying to wrap my head around that. 我现在依然没想明白
[10:16] Maybe Mom was right. 也许妈妈是对的
[10:17] Maybe it is new-boy related. 可能是又喜欢上哪个男孩了
[10:20] And maybe that boy is also studying 是不是那个男孩也在午休时间
[10:22] in the library at lunchtime. 在图书馆学习
[10:23] Worst date ever. 简直是她有史以来最烂的对象
[10:24] Let’s go see if Tina’s having a librar-affair. 我们去看看蒂娜是不是在图书馆搞浪漫
[10:29] Mr. Ambrose, 安布罗斯老师
[10:30] have you seen our sister Tina with a boy in here? 你有看到我姐蒂娜和一个男孩在这里吗
[10:32] Being all teenager-y, swapping hormones? 两个交换荷尔蒙的青少年
[10:35] Gross. No. 好恶心 没有
[10:36] Tina studies alone in the language lab. 蒂娜一个人在语音室学习
[10:38] And where is the… 语音室在
[10:39] Far corner, near the window. 最里面的角落 窗户附近
[10:44] Rodrigo, you. 罗德里戈 你啊
[10:46] Rodrigo? 罗德里戈
[10:47] I don’t know how this works, 我不知道应该怎样
[10:49] but I’m ready for a kiss, un beso. 但我准备好接吻了 一个吻
[10:51] Maybe we could incorporate that into the lesson? 也许我们可以把这个加入课程里
[10:53] Tu te acuerdas cómo conjugar el verbo “Caminar”? 记得”走路”这个词的变位吗
[10:56] Do you remember how to conjugate the verb “To walk”? 记得”走路”这个词的变位吗
[10:59] – Are we doing this? – Tina? -我们要这样吗 -蒂娜
[11:02] This is why you missed our after-lunch break time practice time? 这就是你错过我们午间练习的原因
[11:05] Do you have the hots for a boy on your language tape? 你迷恋上了语言学习磁带中的男孩
[11:08] – No. – Then why were you a making a kissy-face -没有 -那你刚才为什么摆出一张亲吻脸
[11:10] and saying all that stuff? 并且说了那些话
[11:11] It’s, it’s gonna be on the test? 因为 因为这个会考到
[11:17] I can’t believe you’re in love with the boy 难以置信 你竟然爱上了
[11:18] on your Spanish tape. 西班牙语磁带中的男孩
[11:20] I can. Rodrigo seems amazing. 我相信 罗德里戈看起来很酷
[11:22] And his mom’s paella sounds delicious. 并且这个妈妈的海鲜饭看起来很好吃
[11:24] Look, guys, I know he’s just a voice on a tape. 伙计们 我知道他只是磁带上的一个声音
[11:25] And I’m not in love with Rodrigo. 我没有爱上罗德里戈
[11:27] We’re just hanging out, seeing where it goes. 我们只是一起玩玩 顺其自然
[11:29] Sure. Super normal. 当然 超级正常
[11:31] Tina, what’s the plan here? 蒂娜 你打算怎样
[11:32] How does this end? 这事会如何发展
[11:33] Are you gonna run off with Rodrigo? 你会和罗德里戈私奔吗
[11:35] I get your room. 那你的房间归我了
[11:36] No, it’s just, I was in a funk and now I’m not in a funk, 不 只是我之前有点恐慌 现在不恐慌了
[11:39] and that’s ’cause of Rodrigo. 就因为罗德里戈的出现
[11:40] So I want to keep being non-funky with Rodrigo. 我希望能继续和罗德里戈一起 不再恐慌
[11:42] Look, I’m glad you’re feeling better, and who cares 你感觉不错那就行了 谁会关心
[11:44] if it was some boy’s voice on a tape? 这只是磁带上一个男孩的声音
[11:46] Velvety voice, I assume. 我猜是可口的声音
[11:48] – Muy velvety. – The point is, you’re back. -异常可口 -关键是你回来了
[11:51] After you pass your Spanish quiz tomorrow, 你明天通过西班牙语考试
[11:52] then we can focus on the Dunkateers. 我们就可以把精力放在深水炸弹上了
[11:55] I guess you’re right. Dang it. 我觉得你是对的 可恶
[11:56] He said he was gonna take me to the beach 他说过明天要带我去海滩
[11:58] in lesson ten tomorrow. 就在第十课上
[11:59] – But like, not really. – I know. -但 不是真实的 -我知道
[12:01] It’s just, this language immersion 只是这个浸入式语言学习
[12:02] can be very immersiony. 真的让人十分浸入
[12:03] Seems like Rodrigo is a sloppy Popsicle eater, huh? 罗德里戈好像是一个吃棒冰很邋遢的人
[12:06] Oh, yeah. 是的
[12:09] I found your old baseball hat. 我找到了你的旧棒球帽
[12:12] – yep, there it is. – Put it on. -是的 -戴上吧
[12:13] – Okay. Why? – Put it on backwards. -好的 但为什么 -反过来带
[12:17] – No. – Turn it, flip it, do it. -不 -反过来 反过来 快点
[12:20] – Yeah, Bob, turn it backwards. – It’ll look cool. -是的 鲍勃 反过来带 -很酷
[12:22] I don’t want to do it. Stop pressuring me. 我不想这样 不要给我压力
[12:24] I-I’ll do it with mine. See? 我会把我的反过来 看到了吗
[12:26] Oh. Still, huh? 还是一样 是吗
[12:27] – Yeah. Very cool. – Super cool. -是的 很酷 -超级酷
[12:30] Hey, maybe you could, I don’t know, 怎么说呢 你明天也许可以
[12:33] wear it like that to the school fair. 这样戴着它去校园集市
[12:35] That’s a great idea. 是个好主意
[12:36] Lin, we don’t need to try and make our booth seem cool. 琳 我们不需要让摊位变酷
[12:38] We just need to give people water. 我们只是给人们提供水
[12:40] Besides, I-I don’t think there are cool booths at this thing. 此外 我觉得应该就没什么摊位会很酷
[12:43] Oh, really? There’s a booth that has goldfish. 真的吗 有一个摊位上有金鱼
[12:45] You give them tickets and you can win a goldfish. 给他们票 就可以赢得一条金鱼
[12:48] A live goldfish. 一条活金鱼
[12:49] – To eat? – Whatever you want. -用来吃吗 -你想用来干啥都行
[12:50] – So cool. – Oh, my God. -太酷了 -我的天
[12:53] Buenos días, estudiantes. 早上好 同学们
[12:55] Buenos días, señor Grant. 早上好 格兰特老师
[12:57] So, Tina, are you ready for the quiz today? 蒂娜 你为今天的测试做好准备了吗
[13:00] La paella contiene azafron? 海鲜饭里有藏红花吗
[13:02] “Does paella contain saffron?” Yes, it does. “海鲜饭里有藏红花吗” 是的 有
[13:05] Someone’s immersion course is working. 看来某人的浸入式课程有效果了
[13:08] And that someone is yo. 这个某人就是我
[13:09] And good thing, too, 这是一件好事
[13:11] ’cause Jacob Weber needs that Spanish tape, 因为雅各布·韦伯需要用到西班牙语磁带
[13:13] like, yesterday. 其实早就需要了
[13:14] He’s been out of school with that broken tailbone 他因为尾椎骨断裂请假
[13:16] and now he’s behind. 现在进度落后了
[13:19] “Translate the following: “翻译下列句子”
[13:20] I saw a little brown dog in the park.” “我在公园里看见了一只棕色的小狗”
[13:22] “Vi un perrito moreno en el parque.” parque. “我在公园里看见了一只棕色的小狗” 公园
[13:26] That’s where Rodrigo taught me my right from my left. 罗德里戈就是在公园里教我左右的
[13:28] And how to feel alive again. 还教会了我如何再次感受生命
[13:29] Oh, man, I don’t know if I’m ready 天啊 我不知道我是否做好了准备
[13:31] to say adiós to Rodrigo. 跟罗德里戈说再见
[13:32] There’s so much more he can teach me. 他还有那么多知识可教我
[13:34] And we almost got into some serious beso-ing. 而且我们差点就要激情热吻了
[13:36] But as soon as I pass this quiz, 但是一旦我通过了这场考试
[13:38] Jacob Weber will move in with la familia Baltazar. 雅各布·韦伯将会搬进巴尔萨泽家族
[13:40] Unless… 除非
[13:42] All right, it’s the last day for dunk tank practice 好了 这是练习深水炸弹的最后一天
[13:44] and we finally have all Three Dunkateers. Shall we? 我们三个神投手终于能凑齐了 我们走吧
[13:47] Actually, I can’t. 其实 我去不了
[13:49] I, flunked my Spanish quiz. 我西班牙语考试考砸了
[13:52] Got to stick with the old language lab during my lunchtimes. 得继续在午餐期间待在那个语言教室了
[13:55] Darn it. 该死
[13:55] – Seriously? – See for yourself. -真的吗 -你自己看
[13:57] But we’ve heard you, 但是我们听到你的口语了
[13:58] your Spanish has gotten way better. 你的西班牙语已经好多了
[14:00] And so has your skin. Are you exfoliating? 你的皮肤也是 你最近是在去角质吗
[14:02] Hey, I’m as P.O.Ed about this as you guys. 我和你们一样觉得生气
[14:05] It’s the worst. 真是糟透了
[14:06] You got, like, every question wrong. 你把每道题都写错了
[14:08] Hold on a sec. You erased this answer 等一下 你把这一题的答案擦掉了
[14:10] and wrote something else. 然后写了别的答案
[14:11] And this one, and this one. 还有这一题 这一题
[14:13] Tina, did you purposely flunk this quiz 蒂娜 你是故意考砸的吗
[14:15] so you don’t have to stop listening to Rodrigo? 好让自己能继续听罗德里戈
[14:18] What? No? 什么 才不是
[14:20] You’re choosing Rodrigo over the Three Dunkateers? 你选罗德里戈 而不是三个神投手
[14:23] I can’t believe you. Rodrigo is not real. 真是难以置信 罗德里戈不是真的
[14:25] What are you gonna do, 你要做什么
[14:26] marry him and have his not-real babies? 嫁给他 然后生个虚幻宝宝吗
[14:28] I don’t want to be a not-real uncle. 我不想当虚幻的舅舅
[14:30] I’m not-real ready. 我真的还没准备好
[14:31] I know Rodrigo’s not real. 我知道罗德里戈不是真实的
[14:33] But the way he makes me feel is real. 但是他给我的感觉是那么真实
[14:35] It’s not real. It’s a tape. 那不是真的 它就是盘磁带
[14:36] From before you were born. 在你出生前就有了
[14:38] Well, it’s more real than our chance of 罗德里戈的存在
[14:39] actually hitting that dunk tank target. 比我们能击中深水炸弹目标要真实多了
[14:41] What did you just say? 你说什么
[14:43] Face it, Louise, none of us are good enough throwers 面对现实吧 露易丝 我们扔的都不准
[14:45] – to dunk Mr. Frond. – Wow. Okay. -没法让福旺德老师泡水里 -行啊
[14:47] Well, if that’s the way you feel, 如果你这么觉得
[14:49] maybe you shouldn’t go to the fair tomorrow. 那你明天就不该和我们去集会
[14:51] Fine. Maybe I’ll just stay in the library during the fair 行啊 你们玩的时候我去图书馆好了
[14:53] and Rodrigo and I can throw the Frisbee at the frickin’ playa. 罗德里戈和我还能在磁带里扔飞盘
[14:55] Fine. Gene and I will dunk Frond without you. 行 那我和吉恩扔福旺德 不带你
[14:58] But we’ll be the Two Dunkateers 队名就叫两个神投手
[14:59] because it wouldn’t make sense 因为如果叫三个神投手
[15:00] to be the Three Dunkateers with only two people. 却只有两个人就太扯了
[15:03] No, I totally get the need for the name change! 我理解你们要改名字
[15:05] Why don’t you Rodri-go-on and get out of here? 你为啥不赶紧和罗德里戈起开
[15:08] Okay, I will. 我马上走
[15:09] Hermana, hermano. 姐妹 兄弟 回见
[15:12] Are we really losing our sister to some Frisbee-throwing, 我们真的要让她一个人去扔飞盘吗
[15:14] Popsicle-eating boy on a cassette? 就为了一个磁带上的冰棒男孩
[15:17] Seems like it. We always knew it would end this way. 看起来是这样 咱们一直知道这一天会来的
[15:19] Gene, we got to do something. 吉恩 我们得做些什么
[15:21] How? She won’t listen to us. 做什么 她根本不听我们的
[15:23] I’ve got an idea how we can get through to Tina. 我有一个办法让蒂娜回心转意
[15:26] Slap her and say, “Snap out of it”? 扇他一巴掌说”你清醒点”吗
[15:28] It works for Cher. 对谢尔就有用
[15:33] Water here. Get your water from what some people 这里有水 来这里拿水
[15:35] are calling the coolest booth at the fair. 因为我们是集会上最酷的水站
[15:38] Bob, make sure all the cups are facing out, 鲍勃 让纸杯正面朝外
[15:39] so the kids can see all the cool words I wrote on them. 让孩子们能看到我写的酷言酷语
[15:42] Cups are facing out. 正面朝外了
[15:43] Well, we’re bringing it. 不错不错
[15:45] Ball’s in their court. 现在该你叫卖了
[15:46] Hey, why aren’t you wearing the hat? 你为啥没戴帽子
[15:47] Oh, so I’m actually doing that? 啊 我必须要戴吗
[15:49] Put it on. 赶紧戴上
[15:51] Now put on the fingerless gloves. 再戴上无指手套
[15:52] I’m not doing that. 我可不戴
[15:53] And you wouldn’t let me pierce your ear. 你还不让我给你打耳洞
[15:55] You got to work with me here, Bob. 你能不能好好合作 鲍勃
[15:57] Peter Pescadero didn’t dunk me? Shocker. 彼得·派斯卡德罗也不扔我吗 好出乎意料啊
[16:01] Oh, you gonna cry about it? Next. 你还要因为这个哭吗 下一位
[16:03] Seth Feldman? 赛斯·费尔德曼
[16:05] With those little twig arms, 就你那个小胳膊
[16:06] you couldn’t dunk a breadstick. 面包棒你都扔不了
[16:07] Mr. Frond has turned into a real dunk punk. 福旺德先生变成小混混了
[16:10] I want to dunk him so bad. 我好想扔他
[16:12] So, Tina should be in the library by now. 蒂娜现在应该在图书馆
[16:15] Let’s just hope our totally slapped-together plan 希望咱们临时的计划
[16:17] does the trick. 能奏效
[16:18] Well, Rodrigo, let’s hit la playa. 好了 罗德里戈 开始播放
[16:20] Tienes tu traje de baño? 你有泳装吗
[16:22] Do you have your bathing suit? 你有泳装吗
[16:24] Traje de baño, sí. 泳装 有的
[16:26] Tus lentes de sol? Your sunglasses? 你有太阳镜吗
[16:28] Lentes de sol, sí. 太阳镜 有
[16:30] Y tu aceite bronceador? 那防晒油呢
[16:32] And your suntan oil? 那防晒油呢
[16:34] Sí. Mucho, mucho aceite bronceador. 有 我有很多很多的防晒油
[16:36] In the next lesson, 下一堂课
[16:38] look out the window of the library… 我们看向图书馆的窗外
[16:40] -What the…? -…and notice your brother -怎么回事 -看到你的兄弟姐妹
[16:41] and sister near the dunk tank. 正在投掷车那边
[16:43] How do you say, “I bailed on my siblings 怎么用西班牙语说
[16:46] for a voice on a tape” In Spanish? “我为了一个磁带背叛了我的姐妹”呢
[16:48] What’s Louise doing on here? What did she do? 露易丝怎么在说话 她干了什么
[16:51] Fast-forwarding. 快进
[16:52] Los plátanos se ven maduros. 这香蕉没熟
[16:54] The bananas look ripe. 这香蕉没熟
[16:56] Such ripe plátanos. 香蕉没熟
[16:57] Y tambéin las uvas. 葡萄也是
[16:59] – So do the grapes. – Uvas. -葡萄也是 -葡萄
[17:01] Hey, Rodrigo, it’s me, your American friend. 你好 罗德里戈 是我 你的美国好朋友
[17:04] I’m gonna hang out with you guys all day. 我今天就跟你俩在一起了
[17:06] Here, let me stand in between you two and sing. 让我站在你们俩中间唱歌吧
[17:09] * La, la, la, la, la, la, la. * *啦啦啦啦啦啦啦*
[17:11] Oh, come on. Fast-forwarding. 烦死了 快进
[17:13] Más queso? 来点芝士吗
[17:14] Si, I’ll take some more cheese. 好吧 我再来点芝士
[17:16] Oh, no, an alligator 不 鳄鱼吃掉了罗德里戈
[17:17] is eating Rodrigo and he died. 他死了
[17:19] That’s so sad. 太可怕了
[17:21] Hey, sorry about Rodrigo, but he lived a full life. 罗德里戈的事我很抱歉 他的一生很充实
[17:24] So healthy, lot of fruit. 很健康 还有很多水果
[17:26] So, look Tina, 是这样 蒂娜
[17:28] Gene wanted me to tell you something, 吉恩想让我告诉你
[17:30] and it’s that he really, 他真的非常
[17:32] really wants you to be at the fair. 非常希望你去参加集会
[17:33] Because even if somehow Gene and I miraculously dunk Frond, 就算吉恩和我奇迹般地打中了福旺德
[17:36] it won’t matter ’cause you weren’t there to see it. 如果你不在现场的话就没有意义
[17:39] I don’t know, it was just something Gene said. 我也不知道了 这都是吉恩说的
[17:43] – You think it’s working? – Can’t tell. -你觉得有效果吗 -看不出来
[17:45] Should we give her the finger or…? 我们要不要给她竖个中指
[17:48] Crap. 没戏了
[17:48] – Next. -That’s us. -下一个 -到我们了
[17:50] All right, these tickets represent 记得 这些票代表着
[17:52] all the money we have in the world. 我们的所有积蓄
[17:53] And all the change we found under Dad’s seat in the car. 还有我们在爸爸车座下面发现的所有零钱
[17:59] Well, the Belchers. 是贝尔彻呀
[18:01] Can somebody hand me my phone? 麻烦把我手机给我
[18:02] I’m gonna read my e-mails, 我要看一下邮件
[18:04] ’cause there’s literally no chance 因为我绝对
[18:06] of going in the water right now. 不可能下水
[18:07] And I definitely have e-mails. 而且我肯定有新邮件
[18:09] I sent you a recipe for the ultimate cinnamon rolls. 我发给了你一份终极肉桂卷的配方
[18:12] – Gene, you go first. – Okay. -吉恩 你先来 -好的
[18:18] Did I do it? 我打中了吗
[18:19] You know what? I’m gonna do my taxes. 要不我干脆把税也报了吧
[18:21] Mr. Branca, will you hand me that manila folder? 布兰卡先生 麻烦把那个文件夹递给我
[18:24] It’s okay, we got lots of tickets, 没事 我们还有好多票呢
[18:26] and we’ve been practicing. 我们练习好久了
[18:27] We just got to hit that target once. 只要打中一次就好
[18:45] Hey, at least you didn’t use up all your tickets. 至少你们还没用完所有票呢
[18:47] Oh, wait, you did. Womp-womp. 等等 你们用完了呀
[18:50] We still have one ticket left. 我们还剩一张票
[18:51] Save it for a snow cone. Next. 留着去买甜筒吧 下一位
[18:54] Mind if I use that ticket? 能让我试一下吗
[18:55] – Tina. – You’re here. -蒂娜 -你来了
[18:57] Yeah, I realized I’d rather be here 我发现比起在录音机上
[18:58] with my two real siblings than on a player 跟一个帅到冒烟
[19:00] with one super-hot, not totally real 心思敏感的假西班牙小哥哥聊天
[19:02] but also sensitive Spanish teenage boy. 我还是更喜欢跟我的弟弟妹妹在一起
[19:05] – You sure you’d rather be here? – I’m 90% sure. -你真的想来吗 -90%确定吧
[19:08] Will one of you Belchers hurry up and throw your turn away? 你们贝尔彻能不能快一点 赶紧打完
[19:12] Come on, T. You’re our last hope. 来吧 蒂娜 你是我们最后的希望了
[19:14] I believe in you. 我相信你
[19:15] Just use your arm to throw the ball. 用你的胳膊扔球就可以了
[19:17] Mr. Branca, get me my new laptop. 布兰卡先生 把我的新笔记本电脑拿来
[19:20] – Mr. Frond, no. – Get it. -福旺德老师 不 -去拿
[19:23] – You got this. – Si, es verdad. -你能行 -对 没错
[19:26] Yes, it’s true. 对 没错
[19:27] Your arm is wild, like your heart. 你的手臂狂野 如同你的心
[19:30] Pero debes apuntar derecho cuando lo sueltes. 你松手的时候必须瞄直
[19:33] You must point straight when you release. 你松手的时候必须瞄直
[19:36] You might want to put your phone somewhere dry, Mr. Frond. 你还是把手机放到干的地方吧 福旺德老师
[19:38] Is that so? 是吗
[19:46] No! 不
[19:50] Oh, no. Help! My phone is drowning! 糟了 救命 我的手机溺水了
[19:52] Yes, yes, yes! An adult is wet. 太棒了 一个大人湿身了
[19:54] Why is this so satisfying? 为什么这感觉这么爽呢
[19:57] Dukes in, Three Dunkateers. 来吧 三个神投手
[19:58] Now let’s eat snow cones like champions. 现在我们可以像冠军一样吃圆筒冰淇淋了
[20:01] Aren’t we out of tickets? 我们不是没票了吗
[20:02] That’s what your babysitting money’s for. 这时候就得用上你做保姆的钱了
[20:05] Oh, I give up. 我放弃了
[20:06] There’s no way to make the water booth cool. 没办法让水站变酷了
[20:08] Stupid water. I hate you. 蠢水 我恨你
[20:10] No, there’s not. 不 确实没办法
[20:11] But maybe that’s okay? 但或许那也没关系
[20:13] I mean, water’s water. 水就是水
[20:14] It’s better than cool? 比酷更好不是吗
[20:16] We need it to live? 我们需要它活着
[20:17] – All right, Planet Earth. – Whoa. -好吧 地球 -哇
[20:20] I think you’re all at the wrong booth? 我想你们都来错摊位了吧
[20:22] We had chili at the chili booth and it was so spicy. 我们在辣椒摊位吃了辣椒 但太辣了
[20:26] Way too spicy. 太太太辣了
[20:28] Let me have another one. 让我再喝一杯
[20:29] This water’s so good. It’s so cold. 这水真好 真冰
[20:32] – He said cool. – He said “Cold,” But… -他说了酷[凉爽] -他说的是”冰” 不过
[20:34] Yay, spicy chili. Bob, we win. 太好了 辣椒 鲍勃 我们赢了
[20:37] – We do? – Look at all these kids. -是吗 -看看这些孩子们
[20:39] Why does my cup have a cigarette drawn on it? 为什么我的杯子上画了一根香烟
[20:41] – Linda. – Here, here, never mind that. -琳达 -给 别在乎那个
[20:43] Let me give you another one. Yay, up top. 我再给你一杯 一口干了
[20:45] Oh, you want water. Okay, here you go. 你想要水 好的 给你
[20:47] Is there a waiting list to get a cup of water? 喝水摊位那是排起队了吗
[20:49] Hi, kids. Check us out. 孩子们 快看看
[20:51] We’re the cool booth now. 我们现在成了酷摊位了
[20:53] Let the woman have it. Way to go, Mom! 让那女人开心开心吧 真棒 妈妈
[20:55] Water here, get your super cool water here. 水在这里 在这里拿超级酷的水
[20:59] * Popsicle La, la, la * *冰棍 啦啦啦*
[21:01] * Running down your chest * *顺着你的胸膛流下*
[21:03] * Popsicle La, la, la * *冰棍 啦啦啦*
[21:05] * Making such a mess * *弄得浑身黏糊糊*
[21:07] * Popsicle La, la, la * *冰棍 啦啦啦*
[21:08] * Should we take off your shirt? * *我们应该脱掉你的衣服吗*
[21:11] * Popsicle La, la, la * *冰棍 啦啦啦*
[21:12] * I mean, it couldn’t hurt * *反正也无伤大雅*
[21:14] * Trying to focus on this language lab * *本想好好学习外语*
[21:18] * But all I can see are those sticky Spanish abs * *但我的眼中只有黏黏的西班牙腹肌*
[21:22] * Our fruit market rendezvous, I’ll always savor * *我们的水果市场约会 我总会回味*
[21:26] * I still can’t believe that you were eaten * *我仍然不敢相信你被*
[21:29] * By an alligator. * *鳄鱼吃掉了*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme