时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 跳蚤之歌 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | Hey, check this out! | 快瞧这个 |
[00:24] | That’s… great. I think. | 还挺酷的 在我看来 |
[00:25] | Do you have a super fun hernia? | 你是患上了超级好玩的疝气吗 |
[00:27] | It’s a belly roll. | 这叫肚皮翻滚 |
[00:28] | Like belly dancers do. | 和肚皮舞差不多 |
[00:29] | So put that down as another career option for me. | 于是我又多了一项职业选择 帮我记下来 |
[00:32] | Mom, you’re not looking. | 妈妈 你都没在看 |
[00:35] | Sorry, honey. I’m trying to find my phone. | 抱歉亲爱的 我正在找手机 |
[00:37] | Did you look in the bathroom? | 你有没有去洗手间找 |
[00:38] | You usually bring it in there. | 你一般都会把它带进去 |
[00:39] | It’s not there. I already looked. | 不在那里 我已经找过了 |
[00:40] | I had to poop without it. | 我只能不看手机拉屎 |
[00:41] | I read the back of the shampoo bottle, | 我只好去读洗发水瓶子背面的说明 |
[00:43] | like in the old days. | 就像以前那样 |
[00:44] | Oh. Not to brag, but I just got a text on my phone. | 本人并未遗失的手机刚收到一条信息 |
[00:47] | That I didn’t lose. | 没有炫耀的意思 |
[00:48] | Teddy’s coming over. | 泰迪一会儿要过来 |
[00:49] | He’s gonna help me take down the vent hood, | 他要帮我把抽油烟机拆下来 |
[00:51] | and then we’re gonna go pick up the new one. | 然后我们要去取新买的机器 |
[00:53] | I love your life. | 你的生活可真丰富 |
[00:54] | I’ll be back soon so we can open for lunch. | 我很快就回来 得赶上中午开张 |
[00:56] | Okay. We should be back from the shoe store by then, too. | 好的 那时候我们也该从鞋店回来了 |
[00:58] | And someone will have her new sneakers. | 某人要喜提新运动鞋了 |
[01:00] | – It’s me! – Look at her poor toe poking out. | -是我哦 -瞧瞧这暴露在外的小脚趾 |
[01:03] | She’s going through shoe-berty. | 她的鞋子正在经历青春期 |
[01:05] | Say hi. | 打个招呼 |
[01:06] | – Hi! – Dad? | -你好 -老爸呢 |
[01:07] | Oh. Hi? | 你好呀 |
[01:08] | How are you? | 近来怎么样 |
[01:09] | I… I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[01:11] | You know what, Mom, | 老妈 |
[01:12] | I’m gonna have to pass on the shoe store. | 我还是不去鞋店了吧 |
[01:14] | We only shop in the sales racks, | 我们只会在打折区买东西 |
[01:15] | and they’re the saddest place in the whole world. | 那里简直是全世界最凄凉的地方 |
[01:17] | All those mismatched shoes | 那么多配不成对的鞋子 |
[01:18] | staring up at you from the floor. | 从地上仰头看着你 |
[01:20] | One time, I found a bloody Band-Aid in one of the shoes. | 有次我在鞋里发现了带血的创可贴 |
[01:23] | Mom bought that pair. | 妈妈还把那双鞋买下来了 |
[01:24] | The Band-Aid wasn’t that bloody. | 那创可贴上没多少血 |
[01:26] | Dad, can I please go with you and Teddy? | 爸爸 我能跟你和泰迪一起去吗 |
[01:28] | Sure. You want to go pick up a new hood for a grill? | 当然 你想坐车去取抽油烟机吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, you’re seriously doing that? | 原来你们真是要去干这个 |
[01:33] | Still better than the sale racks. | 但还是比减价区购物要好 |
[01:35] | Should I go with Mom or with Dad? | 那我应该跟妈妈还是爸爸走 |
[01:37] | It’s a real Kramer vs. Kramer. | 真实还原《克莱默夫妇》电影 |
[01:38] | Which I think was a Seinfeld episode. | 我原以为那是《宋飞传》某集的名字 |
[01:40] | Well, pick someone, ’cause you’re not staying here alone. | 你得选个人 不能让你自己待在家里 |
[01:43] | And not because I don’t want you | 并不是因为不想让你 |
[01:44] | to find Mommy’s special crackers | 找到妈妈的专属饼干 |
[01:45] | that I don’t really have. | 当然我实际上并没有这种东西 |
[01:46] | Forget I said anything. | 忘掉我说过的话吧 |
[01:47] | Alone? Gene can’t be anywhere by himself. | 自己吗 吉恩不能自己待在任何地方 |
[01:49] | I beg your pardon? | 抱歉 你是什么意思 |
[01:51] | You still make Mom hide with you | 我们玩捉迷藏的时候 |
[01:52] | when we play hide-and-seek. | 你还要跟妈妈一起藏 |
[01:53] | And you hate brushing your teeth by yourself. | 而且你讨厌自己刷牙 |
[01:55] | That’s why we do it together. | 所以我们才要一起刷牙 |
[01:56] | We’re the Supreme Court Brush-tices! | 我们是最高法院刷牙官嘛 |
[01:58] | And you get dressed in our room every morning, | 而且你每天早上都在我们屋里穿衣服 |
[02:00] | even if we’re still asleep. | 即使我们那时还在睡 |
[02:01] | I change in your room because sometimes Ken uses my room | 我在你们屋换衣服是因为肯有时会 |
[02:04] | for his sunrise yoga class that he substitute-teaches. | 在我房间上晨间瑜伽课 他帮人代课 |
[02:06] | I like Yoga Ken. So flexible. | 我喜欢瑜伽肯 他好灵活 |
[02:08] | – Ken’s not real. – If Ken’s not real, | -肯不是真实的 -如果肯不是真的 |
[02:10] | then how did we FaceTime for two hours last night? | 那我昨晚怎么会和他视频了两小时 |
[02:13] | Okay. I’m going down to meet Teddy. | 行吧 我要下楼去见泰迪了 |
[02:15] | – Wait for me. – ‘ll stay here and do more of this. | -等等我 -我就在这里继续练习这个 |
[02:18] | Where are you, you stupid, stupid, stupid phone?! | 你个破手机到底哪儿去了 |
[02:21] | Maybe try talking a little nicer to it? | 要不试着对它友好点 |
[02:23] | Just a thought. | 我就随口一说 |
[02:25] | Okay. We’re getting there. | 很好 快了 |
[02:27] | – Keep holding it. – Got it. | -稳住 -好的 |
[02:28] | Thanks again for helping out with this, Teddy. | 真的很感谢你来帮忙 泰迪 |
[02:30] | No prob, Bobby. | 太客气了 鲍鲍 |
[02:31] | There’s nowhere I’d rather be. | 这儿是我最想待的地方 |
[02:32] | Not even my cousin’s wedding today. | 我堂弟的婚礼都比不上 |
[02:34] | Wait, what? Teddy, you didn’t have to do this. | 什么 泰迪 你不用这样的 |
[02:36] | It’s fine. It’s just my mother’s brother’s son. | 没事 不过是我妈她弟的儿子 |
[02:39] | So cocky ’cause he found true love. | 觉得自己找到了真爱 很得意的样子 |
[02:41] | Anyway, today’s about you. | 总之 今天的重点是你 |
[02:42] | New hood, new life. | 新抽油烟机 新的生活 |
[02:44] | Pretty exciting. | 激动人心啊 |
[02:45] | Well, new to us. | 对我们来说是新的 |
[02:46] | It’s from a guy on a message board | 我是从网站留言板上 |
[02:47] | who’s selling a refurbished one. | 一个卖翻新机的家伙手上买的 |
[02:49] | It’s way less expensive than a new hood. | 比买个全新的油烟机便宜多了 |
[02:51] | Oh. So you’re buying another old hood. | 哦 所以你又买了个二手油烟机 |
[02:53] | Well, it’s not old– it’s refurbished. | 不是二手的 是翻新机 |
[02:55] | That’s a fancy word for “Old.” | 就是二手更好听的说法而已 |
[02:56] | So, you found this guy on a message board, huh? | 你是在网站留言板上找的这个人吗 |
[02:59] | Y-Yeah. Why are you saying it like that? | 是啊 你为什么这么问 |
[03:01] | It’s just… don’t people who post ads on the Internet | 就是…在网上发广告的人 |
[03:04] | turn out to be, you know, psycho murderers? | 不都是变态杀人狂吗 |
[03:08] | Some people just want to sell you a pull-up bar, | 也有人只是想卖你一个单杠 |
[03:10] | then be your friend and move in with you for a while. | 然后成为你的朋友 搬到你家来住一阵 |
[03:12] | I’m pretty sure this guy’s legit. | 我确定这个人没有问题 |
[03:13] | He sells a lot of refurbished appliances. | 他卖很多翻新的设备 |
[03:15] | Old appliances. | 二手货 |
[03:16] | Besides, wouldn’t it be the buyer who’s the psycho, | 再说了 变态的不应该是买家吗 |
[03:18] | not the seller who gives you their address | 而不是告诉你地址的卖家 |
[03:20] | and trusts you to come to their home? | 而且还不怕你会去他们家 |
[03:22] | Yeah, but what if their home turns out to be a dungeon? | 但是如果他们家有地牢呢 |
[03:24] | Oh, yeah. What if their home turns out to be a dungeon? | 是啊 如果他们家有地牢呢 |
[03:27] | Okay, guys, if their home is a dungeon, | 好了 要是他们家有地牢 |
[03:29] | we won’t buy the hood. | 我们就不买罩子 |
[03:30] | ‘Cause we’ll be getting murdered in the dungeon. | 因为我们就死在地牢里了 |
[03:32] | I’m gonna miss you guys so much. | 那我会非常想念你们的 |
[03:33] | But, Teddy, you’d be with us. | 但是 泰迪 你会和我们一起 |
[03:35] | We’d be together. | 我们是一起去 |
[03:36] | No, I’d get away. | 不 我会逃走 |
[03:37] | Then I’d miss you so much. | 然后我会想念你们的 |
[03:38] | Well, if you get away, | 如果你逃走了 |
[03:39] | you can call the police. | 就可以报警 |
[03:40] | Then you can save us. | 然后我们就得救了 |
[03:42] | The guy’d probably kill you before the police get there. | 可能警察还没赶到那家伙就把你们杀了 |
[03:45] | But I could try. | 但我可以试试 |
[03:46] | – Thanks, Teddy. – Hey! Teddy! | -多谢了 泰迪 -嘿 泰迪 |
[03:47] | You haven’t seen my cool new trick yet, you lucky man. | 你还没见过我的新技能呢 走运的家伙 |
[03:52] | Oh, that’s fun, Gene. | 真有趣 吉恩 |
[03:53] | It’s like you swallowed a water bed. | 好像吃了水床进肚子一样 |
[03:55] | Why are flecks of moisture hitting me? | 为什么我身上会有水珠 |
[03:57] | Gene, we’re… kind of busy at the moment. | 吉恩 我们现在有点忙 |
[03:59] | Oh, boo. | 切 |
[04:00] | – Okay. R-Ready, Bob? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 鲍勃 -好了 |
[04:02] | – Oh, God. – You said you were ready! | -天哪 -你说你准备好了 |
[04:04] | I know, I did, I’m just… not strong. | 我是说了 但我身子虚 |
[04:06] | No, you are not. No offense. | 你是挺虚的 无意冒犯 |
[04:09] | None taken. | 没往心里去 |
[04:10] | Maybe I’ll go with you guys. | 要不我也和你们一起去 |
[04:11] | Teddy’s got a truck, and a truck trip could be fun. | 泰迪有辆卡车 坐卡车应该很好玩 |
[04:13] | Although Mom likes to sing while she drives, | 不过妈妈喜欢开车时唱歌 |
[04:16] | and I do enjoy that. | 我很喜欢这一点 |
[04:17] | A lot of swerving to the music, honking to the beat. | 随着音乐摇摆 跟着节奏按喇叭 |
[04:19] | Will there be singing in the truck? | 卡车上会唱歌吗 |
[04:21] | I think it’s gonna be a lot of this. | 应该会有很多这种搬来搬去的 |
[04:23] | All right, let’s put it against the wall. | 好了 靠墙放着 |
[04:24] | Lea-Lean it this way. | 靠 靠这边放 |
[04:25] | The weight’s all in the back. | 重量全在后面 |
[04:26] | Just like Dad. | 就像爸爸 |
[04:28] | I think I’m gonna go with Mom and Tina. | 我还是跟妈妈和蒂娜一起吧 |
[04:29] | I just remembered that the shoe store gives out | 我刚想起鞋店地板上有 |
[04:31] | free crushed pretzels on the floor. | 免费的碎椒盐脆饼吃 |
[04:34] | Where are you, phone? | 你在哪 手机 |
[04:35] | -Okay, it’s ringing. -Don’t hear it. | -通了 -没听见 |
[04:37] | Don’t hear it. Don’t hear it. | 没听见 没听见 |
[04:39] | Tina, honey, maybe you saying that over and over again | 蒂娜宝贝 也许是你说个不停 |
[04:41] | is gonna make it hard to hear the phone? | 让我们很难听到电话声 |
[04:43] | I mean, I’m not questioning your process, but okay. | 行吧 但我想说我都没质疑你的方法 |
[04:46] | Wait till Mom and Tina hear the good news. | 妈妈和蒂娜听到这个好消息肯定特高兴 |
[04:48] | Oh, before we leave, I should probably get my Casio, | 对了 还是在走之前带上我的电子琴 |
[04:50] | grab my day planner, and do one of those auto-reply | 拿上日程本 再给邮箱设置一个 |
[04:53] | “I’m out of the office” E-mails. | “我不在办公室”的自动回复 |
[04:55] | This isn’t working. | 没有用 |
[04:56] | I don’t know where my dumb phone is. | 我的破手机到底哪儿去了 |
[04:58] | Maybe you accidentally put it in a burger? | 也许你无意中放在一个汉堡里了 |
[05:00] | No, I’m always really careful about that. | 不会 我一直很小心这样的事 |
[05:02] | Well, I guess we should leave | 我们还是走吧 |
[05:03] | if we want to get back before lunch. | 还得在午饭前赶回来呢 |
[05:05] | I can live without my phone for a couple hours. | 我可以几小时不用手机 |
[05:07] | I’ll have to make real faces | 只是没有表情包发了 |
[05:08] | instead of sending emojo-people. | 得用真实的表情 |
[05:10] | Wait, Gene’s going with Dad, right? | 等等 吉恩跟爸爸一起是吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I think so. He went downstairs. | 我想是 他下楼了 |
[05:13] | If I find any shoe Band-Aids, | 如果我找到了鞋口贴 |
[05:15] | I’m not sharing them with him. | 我不会给他用的 |
[05:16] | Okay, let’s head out so we can be back in time for lunch. | 好了 我们出发吧 好在午饭前赶回来 |
[05:19] | Wait, is Gene coming with us? | 等等 吉恩和我们一起走吗 |
[05:20] | No, he said he wanted to go with Mom and Tina. | 不 他说想跟妈妈和蒂娜一起 |
[05:22] | Who’s driving? Oh, yeah. Me. | 谁开车 哦是我 |
[05:24] | And Robin goes in the back on the way home. | 回家时罗宾坐后面 |
[05:26] | -Who’s Robin? -The hood. | -谁是罗宾 -抽油烟机 |
[05:27] | Dad, keep up. | 跟上啊 老爸 |
[05:29] | God, I’m trying to make this fun. | 天知道我为了让这趟行程有趣有多努力 |
[05:31] | I get it, I get it. | 懂了 懂了 |
[05:32] | Mom? Tina? I’m going with you! | 妈妈 蒂娜 我跟你们一起去 |
[05:34] | I call the whole back seat so I can do that thing | 后座是我的 这样我可以 |
[05:36] | where I pretend I’m in an Uber! | 假装在打Uber |
[05:38] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪儿 |
[05:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:45] | Maybe they’re doing a prank I’m not enjoying. | 也许她们在搞我不喜欢的恶作剧 |
[05:47] | I’ll go get the key. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[05:48] | They’re gonna get an earful! | 可得好好说说他们 |
[05:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:51] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[05:54] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[05:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:57] | Hello…! | 有人吗… |
[05:59] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[06:01] | Okay, okay. It’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 好 好 没事 一切都很好 |
[06:03] | I know what to do. Call Mom. | 我知道怎么办 给妈妈打电话 |
[06:05] | I know her number. | 我知道她的号码 |
[06:06] | It’s gonna be the first tattoo I get. | 那会是我的第一个纹身 |
[06:08] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[06:09] | Why is the couch farting? | 沙发怎么在放屁 |
[06:12] | Mom’s phone? | 妈妈的手机 |
[06:13] | A nickel? A peanut M&M? | 五分钱 M&M豆 |
[06:15] | Okay, calling Dad. What’s Dad’s number? | 好吧 打给爸爸 他的号码是多少 |
[06:17] | I don’t know it! The digits were so random! | 我记不住 他的号码太随机了 |
[06:19] | Oh! It’s written on the fridge! | 对了 写在冰箱上的 |
[06:21] | I can’t read the last three numbers! | 我认不出最后三个数字 |
[06:23] | They’re smudged over with some sort of sauce! | 被什么酱汁给弄脏了 |
[06:26] | Ketchup. Figures. | 番茄酱吧 我就知道 |
[06:27] | What do I do?! What do I do…?! | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[06:34] | Guess I’d better get that. | 我觉得我应该接这个电话 |
[06:36] | Hello? Hi! Ken! | 你好 肯 |
[06:37] | I know you called me, but let me go first | 我知道是你打过来的 但是我先说 |
[06:39] | because you’re not gonna believe this. | 因为这件事太难以置信了 |
[06:41] | I’m home alone! | 我居然一个人在家 |
[06:46] | Yeah, no, that’s right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[06:47] | Mom and Tina were upstairs in the apartment and… | 妈妈和蒂娜本来在楼上房间里 |
[06:50] | Dad, Louise and Teddy were in the restaurant. | 爸爸 露易丝和泰迪在店里 |
[06:52] | And then I guess they didn’t bother to make sure | 然后我想他们开着车永远地离开我的时候 |
[06:54] | that their most special boy in the whole wide world | 都没想着多问一句 |
[06:56] | was with either of them when they left | 他们全世界最特别的儿子 |
[06:57] | and drove out of my life forever! | 有没有和对方在一起 |
[07:00] | No, Ken, I will not calm down! | 不 肯 我冷静不下来 |
[07:01] | You calm down! | 你给我冷静 |
[07:02] | I know you’re calm. | 我知道你很冷静 |
[07:03] | You’re always calm, Mr. CBD Oil. | 你从来都很冷静 镇定精油先生 |
[07:05] | Okay, okay. Breathing, breathing. | 好好好 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[07:09] | Thank you, Ken. The beatboxing helps. | 谢谢 肯 你的口技很有效 |
[07:11] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[07:12] | Maybe I should look at this as a good thing. | 也许我应该把它当做好事 |
[07:14] | I mean, I can do anything I want right now. | 现在我可以随心所欲了 |
[07:17] | The apartment is my oyster! | 家里是我的地盘了 |
[07:18] | Oh. Oyster sauce. | 是蚝油 |
[07:22] | The full-price section. Hot damn. | 正价区 我的妈呀 |
[07:24] | Don’t look, Tina. Don’t look. | 别看 蒂娜 别看 |
[07:25] | We’re not full-price people. | 我们不是买正价的人 |
[07:27] | Okay. So clean here. | 好的 这边真整洁 |
[07:28] | Tina, I said don’t look. | 蒂娜 我让你别看 |
[07:29] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续走 不要停 |
[07:31] | And here we are. | 我们到了 |
[07:32] | The sales racks! | 促销货架 |
[07:34] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[07:35] | I don’t want a shoe! | 我不想要鞋子 |
[07:39] | – No…! – Hold my hand, honey. | -不要 -牵着我的手 宝贝 |
[07:40] | Stay close to me. | 别离我太远 |
[07:42] | Hi, are you Bob? | 你好 你是鲍勃 |
[07:44] | Yeah– yes, hi. | 是的 我是 你好 |
[07:45] | This is Teddy and my daughter Louise. | 这是泰迪 还有我的女儿露易丝 |
[07:47] | Are you Adam? | 你是亚当吗 |
[07:48] | Yep. Adam Appliances. | 没错 亚当·家电 |
[07:50] | That’s a nickname I’m trying to start for myself. | 这是我想给自己起的名字 |
[07:52] | – Because I sell appliances. – Nice. | -因为我卖电器 -真好 |
[07:53] | Well, so here’s the hood. | 这边是油烟机 |
[07:55] | Feel free to check it out. | 随便看看 |
[07:56] | Don’t want you to think you’re getting… | 我可不想你们觉得 |
[07:57] | hoodwinked. | 它是”诱骗”机 |
[08:01] | Oh, Adam Appliances. | 亚当·家电啊 |
[08:03] | Great. thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:04] | So, lot of merchandise, huh? | 产品挺多的啊 |
[08:05] | There a lot of people coming in and out of here? | 有很多顾客进进出出吗 |
[08:08] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[08:08] | – But are they, Adam? – Are they what? | -但真的如此吗 亚当 -如此什么 |
[08:10] | Coming in and out? | 真的进来还出去了吗 |
[08:12] | Louise. Sorry. | 露易丝 抱歉 |
[08:13] | She’s,… gets excited around, | 她 对翻新的参观用品 |
[08:15] | refurbished restaurant supplies. | 很兴奋 |
[08:17] | This, looks good. | 这个 看着不错 |
[08:18] | All the right, hood… parts. | 油烟机的 零件都有 |
[08:21] | We’ll-we’ll take it. | 我 我们买了 |
[08:22] | Oh, great, great. | 好的 好的 |
[08:23] | Well, water it once a week | 每周浇一次水 |
[08:24] | and give it lots of sunlight. | 给它充分的光照 |
[08:27] | – This guy. – Yeah, that’s funny. | -这家伙太逗了 -呵呵 挺好笑 |
[08:29] | So you posted that you’re selling it for $350? | 你广告上说这个卖350美元吗 |
[08:32] | – Yep. – All right. Here you go. | -对 -好吧 给你 |
[08:34] | It’s a-a lot of singles and… | 很多一元的 还有 |
[08:37] | hold on– some, loose change. | 等等 一些硬币 |
[08:40] | You-you can count it all out if you like. | 如果愿意的话你可以数数 |
[08:41] | Okay. Guess we’ll start with the pennies. | 行 我们从硬币开始数吧 |
[08:44] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[08:46] | This is a button. | 这是颗扣子 |
[08:47] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:49] | Mom’s special crackers! | 妈妈的专属饼干 |
[08:50] | Mom’s special crackers! | 妈妈的专属饼干 |
[08:51] | Yep, they were in her closet in a shoebox labeled | 在她衣橱中的一个鞋盒里 上面写着 |
[08:53] | “Do not open. Spiders.” | “别打开 有蜘蛛” |
[08:55] | Now I want to know where she keeps her spiders. | 我现在想知道 她把蜘蛛藏哪里了 |
[08:58] | Yeah, I’m sitting in their bed, eating the crackers, | 我现在坐在他们的床上吃着饼干 |
[09:00] | ’cause no one’s here telling me not to. | 因为没人不许我这么做 |
[09:02] | Okay, what should we do next? | 好吧 我们接来下要做什么 |
[09:04] | Take that, Louise’s “No Getting Out All My Collectibles | 看招 露易丝的”别把我收藏品翻出来 |
[09:06] | and Having a Rave in My Room” Rule! | 在我房间狂欢”的规定 |
[09:09] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[09:10] | “I had that dream again | “我又梦到 |
[09:11] | “where everyone’s butts had eyebrows, | “所有人的屁股都长了眉毛 |
[09:12] | and they called them ‘thighbrows.'” | 被称为 臀眉” |
[09:14] | And there’s a drawing here. | 这里还有幅图 |
[09:16] | Want me to fax it to your secretary? | 要我传真给你的秘书吗 |
[09:17] | Holding all the spoons! | 把所有勺子抓手里 |
[09:19] | Holding all the spoons! | 所有勺子抓手里 |
[09:21] | Holding all the spoons! | 所有勺子抓手里 |
[09:23] | Tina! I found one shoe that’s in your size. | 蒂娜 我找到一只你尺码的鞋 |
[09:26] | You want to try it on? | 你想穿上试试吗 |
[09:27] | Okay. Let’s give this a shot. | 好吧 我来试试这只 |
[09:29] | Feels good. Maybe I don’t need two shoes. | 感觉不错 也许我不需要两只鞋 |
[09:31] | Who am I, Kate Middleton? | 我又不是英国王妃 |
[09:32] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[09:33] | Do you have the other one of these sneakers? | 这双运动鞋有另一只吗 |
[09:35] | Everything we have is out here. Sorry. | 我们所有的都在这里了 抱歉 |
[09:37] | But there was only one shoe in this box. | 但这盒子里只有一只鞋 |
[09:39] | Yeah. Shoes go missing all the time. | 是啊 常有的事 |
[09:41] | People shove them in the wrong box or just… throw them. | 要不就是被人放错盒子 要么就是丢了 |
[09:44] | I don’t know why they do these things. | 真不知道他们怎么这么闲 |
[09:46] | I just try to get through each day. | 我把每天混过去都够呛了 |
[09:48] | Look at those shooties. | 看看那些短靴 |
[09:49] | – What are shooties? – You know, | -什么是短靴 -短靴吧 |
[09:51] | they’re like if a shoe and a boot had a baby. | 相当于普通鞋子和长靴生的小孩 |
[09:53] | They’re so cute. | 太可爱了 |
[09:54] | And it’s so peaceful over there. | 静静地躺在正价区 |
[09:56] | And so… not sad. | 如此的 不凄惨 |
[09:58] | And nobody’s smoking. | 而且没人抽烟 |
[09:59] | I’m gonna go try ’em on. | 我要去试试 |
[10:00] | Just for fun. Nothing wrong with that, right? | 试着玩 这没什么错 对吧 |
[10:02] | You want to go to the full-priced section? | 你要去正价区了吗 |
[10:05] | You want to go to the big show? | 要去正经卖场了吗 |
[10:06] | Not to buy, just to try. | 我不买 就试试 |
[10:07] | You want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[10:08] | I sure as shootie want to come. | 必”靴”来 |
[10:11] | Okay, Bob, you’re all set. | 好的 鲍勃 你可以上路了 |
[10:12] | Unless you want to buy a refurbished vacuum. | 还是你想再买一台翻新的吸尘器 |
[10:14] | – Oh, no, thanks. – No, wait, wait, wait. | -不了 谢谢 -不 等等 等一下 |
[10:16] | L-Let me show you. | 我展示给你看看 |
[10:17] | So, it’s kind of loud! | 声音有点大 |
[10:19] | But that’s fine! | 但也挺好 |
[10:20] | You can scream and no one can hear it! | 这样尖叫也没人能听到 |
[10:24] | – See? – Oh, yeah. I see. | -看到了吗 -知道了 |
[10:26] | Oh, Adam, can I get a receipt? | 亚当 能给我一张收据吗 |
[10:28] | For my taxes. | 用来报税 |
[10:29] | You know about taxes, Dad? | 你还懂报税吗 老爸 |
[10:31] | – Kind of. – Okay, sure. | -懂一点 -好吧 |
[10:32] | I’ll get you a receipt. | 我去给你开收据 |
[10:33] | I don’t have any paper out here. | 屋外没有纸 |
[10:35] | Let me go inside and write you up one. | 我进去给你写一个 |
[10:37] | – I’ll be right back. – Thanks. | -我马上回来 -多谢 |
[10:38] | Feel free to look around. | 你们可以随便看看 |
[10:40] | That’s a tortilla press. | 这是个压饼机 |
[10:41] | Or if you stick your hand in it, it’s a hand press. | 如果你把手伸进去 那就是压手机 |
[10:43] | Hand-wich, anyone? | 有人想吃手明治吗 |
[10:46] | Good one! | 很棒的笑话 |
[10:47] | Do we want to discuss the fact | 有人想讨论一下 |
[10:48] | that he’s talking about eating hands, | 他说吃人手的事情吗 |
[10:50] | and he basically gave us a blueprint of his murder plan? | 以及他刚透露的谋杀计划 |
[10:53] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:54] | The vacuum? To cover up our screams? Hello? | 那个吸尘器 掩盖我们的惨叫 懂了吗 |
[10:58] | I think he was just trying to sell us a really loud vacuum. | 我觉得他就是想卖给我们噪音很大的吸尘器 |
[11:01] | I scream when I vacuum. | 我用吸尘器的时候会喊 |
[11:02] | But that’s just ’cause I don’t like doing it. | 但那是因为我不喜欢干活 |
[11:06] | Yes, Ken, I do kind of feel like the bartenders in Coyote Ugly. | 是 我也觉得我现在像《女狼俱乐部》里的酒保 |
[11:09] | Hey, should I go in the kitchen? | 我应该去厨房吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah, I think I should, too. | 是的 我也这样认为 |
[11:14] | Hamburger buns. I’m gonna eat ’em. | 汉堡面包 我要吃 |
[11:16] | Oh, that’s a much better idea. | 这是个更棒的主意 |
[11:18] | I should definitely put them through the meat grinder | 我绝对应该把它们放进绞肉机 |
[11:19] | and make bun-burgers. | 做成面包汉堡 |
[11:21] | The burger is the bun, and the bun is the bun. | 馅也是面包 皮也是面包 |
[11:23] | It’s perfect! | 完美 |
[11:24] | This is the kind of thing Dad would never let me do, | 我爸肯定不会让我这样做 |
[11:26] | but once he tried it, he’d be like, | 但如果他尝试这样做 他一定会喜欢 |
[11:27] | “I love my brilliant bun son!” | “我爱我聪明的面包小子” |
[11:32] | That was a weird sound. | 这声音好奇怪 |
[11:35] | What the hell?! | 天呐 |
[11:37] | I can’t open the door! | 我打不开门了 |
[11:38] | Help! Ken, call the Coast Guard! | 救命 肯 打电话给海岸警卫队 |
[11:40] | Call the CSI basement people! | 打电话给CSI处理地下室问题的人 |
[11:42] | Call Richard Belzer and Ice-T! | 打给理查德·贝尔泽和特雷西·马洛 |
[11:43] | Call Mariska Hargitay! | 打给玛莉丝卡·哈吉塔 |
[11:50] | The door’s wedged shut! | 门被抵住了 |
[11:52] | Yes, Ken, I am pushing with my core. | 是的 肯 我正在用核心力量推门 |
[11:54] | Sorry, not all of us have time to do Kundalini yoga | 对不起 不是每个人每天都有两个小时 |
[11:56] | for two hours every day! | 做昆达利尼瑜伽 |
[11:58] | Looks like I’m stuck down here | 看来在爸妈回来之前 |
[12:00] | until Mom and Dad get back. | 我要被困在这里了 |
[12:01] | At least I’ve got these buns for nourishment. | 至少我还有这些汉堡包作为补给 |
[12:03] | And all the basement food, aka bottom snacks. | 还有所有的地下室食物 也叫地下零食 |
[12:06] | Dad always tells me not to call them that. | 老爸总是反对我这样称呼它们 |
[12:08] | Taking a while for him to write that receipt, huh? | 这收据写得有点久不是吗 |
[12:11] | Maybe he’s doing a pre-murder pep talk? | 没准他在做谋杀前的自我动员 |
[12:12] | – Psyching himself up? – Louise. | -让自己变态起来 -露易丝 |
[12:15] | we got to leave soon | 我们得走了 |
[12:16] | if we’re gonna make it back before lunch. | 不然就赶不上在午饭前回去了 |
[12:18] | Adam? Mister… Mr. Appliances? | 亚当 家电先生 |
[12:21] | Should we just go? | 不然我们直接走 |
[12:23] | I kind of need that receipt. | 我需要那个收据 |
[12:25] | This hood is a pretty big business expense, | 这个排风罩是一大笔商业支出 |
[12:26] | and I was gonna deduct it, | 我需要用它扣减税款 |
[12:28] | which I’m pretty sure is a thing. | 我很确定有这么回事 |
[12:30] | I bet he’s in there right now sharpening his gun. | 我打赌他正擦他的枪呢 |
[12:32] | He’s not a murderer, Louise. | 露易丝 他不是杀人犯 |
[12:34] | Hello? Adam? | 在吗 亚当 |
[12:36] | Okay, I guess I’m gonna go in? | 我进去看看吧 |
[12:39] | – You are? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[12:40] | You stay out here. | 你们待在外面 |
[12:41] | Oh, we stay out here? Really? | 我们待在外面 真的吗 |
[12:42] | – Why is that, father? – Just because. | -为什么 爸爸 -没有为什么 |
[12:44] | Because he might be a murderer. | 因为他也许是个杀人凶手 |
[12:46] | – No. Well, maybe. – I’ll go with you, Bob. | -不是 好吧 也许 -我跟你一起去 鲍勃 |
[12:48] | Or, Teddy, you could go by yourself? | 泰迪 不如 你自己进去吧 |
[12:50] | No way, no. | 不可能 没门儿 |
[12:51] | Okay, let’s just all go in, then. | 好吧 那我们都进去吧 |
[12:54] | Louise, stay behind me. | 露易丝 待在我后面 |
[12:55] | Adam? Hello? | 亚当 你好 |
[12:57] | Look at all that bleach. | 看看 那么多的漂白剂 |
[12:58] | That stuff is great for getting out bloodstains, right? | 那玩意儿用来消除血迹很有效 对吧 |
[13:00] | Blood, sweat and tears. | 血迹 汗水和泪水 |
[13:02] | End of most days, I got all three. | 大多数日子里 我衣服上三样都有 |
[13:04] | Wow. I love how it’s two shoes that match. | 那两只鞋那么匹配 我喜欢 |
[13:06] | I know, right? | 超配 对吧 |
[13:07] | I feel like a New York businesswoman. | 我感觉自己像是纽约商人一样 |
[13:09] | Hey, Mr. Big Boss, I don’t need this job. | 大老板先生 我不需要这份工作 |
[13:12] | I’m gonna quit and move to Vermont | 我要辞职 搬到佛特蒙州去 |
[13:13] | and make baby applesauce. | 然后制作婴儿苹果泥 |
[13:14] | Hi, red carpet reporter. | 你好 红毯记者 |
[13:16] | What am I wearing? Two matching shoes. | 我穿着什么 两只相配的鞋子 |
[13:18] | Oh. You’re over here now. | 你们现在在这里啊 |
[13:19] | Just so you know, moving shoes from here to the sales rack | 只是跟你说一声 只是把鞋子从这搬到货架上 |
[13:22] | doesn’t magically make them on sale. | 并不能神奇地让鞋子打折 |
[13:24] | You’d be surprised how many people think that. | 你们一定会惊讶于有多少人是那么想的 |
[13:26] | No, no, no. We’re not doing that. We’re just looking. | 不不不 没有 我们只是看看 |
[13:29] | Well, if you need any help, | 如果你们需要帮助的话 |
[13:30] | I’ll be trying to take care of everything in the store | 我会尽力照顾好店里的方方面面的 |
[13:32] | – because they didn’t hire enough people. – Okay, bye. | -因为他们没有雇佣足够多的人 -好的 再见 |
[13:35] | Come on. Let’s try on these cowboy boots. | 快 我们来试试这些牛仔靴 |
[13:36] | We can be cowgirl-businesswomen. | 我们可以变成牛仔女商人 |
[13:38] | We’re gonna be yee-hot… and good at our jobs. | 我们会骑着马 而且擅长做生意 |
[13:41] | And that’s why I think ostriches should wear britches | 所以我觉得鸵鸟们应该穿着七分裤 |
[13:43] | and be called “Ost-britches.” | 然后被称为”七分裤鸵鸟” |
[13:45] | Ken, are you listening? | 肯 你在听吗 |
[13:46] | Well, it just seems like you’re distracted. | 你似乎没有集中注意力 |
[13:48] | No, no, no, no, don’t get off yet. | 不不不 先别挂 |
[13:50] | I want to keep talking. | 我想要继续说下去 |
[13:51] | If you need to read your e-mail, read your e-mail. | 如果你需要读电子邮件 那就读吧 |
[13:53] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[13:54] | Oh. You’re reading it out loud. | 你现在读得很大声 |
[13:56] | Wow. So many e-mails from The Edge. | 好多来自The Edge的电子邮件啊[U2主吉他手] |
[13:58] | How long have you known U2? | 你认识U2乐队多久了[爱尔兰乐队] |
[14:00] | You grew up with Larry Mullen Jr.?! | 你和小拉里·慕兰一起长大[U2鼓手] |
[14:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:05] | Hello? We’re in your kitchen now. | 你好 我们现在在你的厨房 |
[14:08] | Sorry to be… so in your house. | 很抱歉 闯进了你的房子 |
[14:10] | But, we’re curious how it’s going with the receipt. | 但是 我们很好奇收据的事怎么样了 |
[14:14] | I wonder which of our faces he’s going to wear as a mask. | 我在想 他会选我们中谁的脸做成面具 |
[14:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:18] | Could be a Goldilocks situation. | 就像《金发姑娘与三只熊》的故事那样 |
[14:19] | One’s too big, one’s too little. | 一个太大 一个太小 |
[14:22] | Gosh, you’d think Adam Appliances | 天啊 我还以为 |
[14:24] | would have some better ones in his own kitchen. | 亚当·家电的厨房有更好的设备 |
[14:26] | A two-slice toaster? | 结果他用的还是两片式烤面包机 |
[14:28] | What is this, 1985? | 活在什么年代呀 1985年吗 |
[14:30] | Normally I’d hate being left alone like this. | 一般情况下 我很讨厌像这样被单独落下 |
[14:32] | You know, ’cause being by myself isn’t my thing. | 因为一个人待着不是我的风格 |
[14:35] | But at least I have you to talk to, Ken. | 但是至少我能和你说话 肯 |
[14:37] | What do mean you have to go? | 什么叫你得挂了 |
[14:38] | Your short film is winning an award at the Montreal Film Festival? | 你的短片获得了蒙特利尔电影节的奖项 |
[14:42] | Well, of course I’m happy for you. | 我当然为你感到高兴了 |
[14:43] | I know it’s your passion project, | 我知道这是你投入了激情的项目 |
[14:44] | and it took you forever to clear the rights, | 花了很久解决著作权的问题 |
[14:46] | and Jessica Chastain is a revelation, | 而且杰西卡·查斯坦是惊喜彩蛋[美国演员] |
[14:48] | but I need you to stay on the phone with me! | 但我需要你跟我保持通话 |
[14:50] | Don’t tell me I’ll be fine! | 别说我会没事 |
[14:51] | No! No! Don’t hang up! | 别挂 别挂 |
[14:53] | Ken? Ken?! Hello? Ken! | 肯 你在吗 肯 |
[15:00] | Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接 快接 快接 |
[15:02] | voice mail again! | 又是语音信箱 |
[15:03] | Ken, I’m gonna keep leaving you messages | 肯 我要一直给你留言 |
[15:05] | because you hung up and left me alone! | 因为你挂电话抛弃了我 |
[15:07] | I hope that you go to a bagel store | 我诅咒在百吉圈店 |
[15:09] | where they sell Montreal-style bagels, | 那种卖蒙特利尔百吉圈的地方 |
[15:11] | and they run out of them right as you walk in. | 然后你一去就卖光了 |
[15:13] | Sorry, I didn’t mean that. Goodbye. | 抱歉 我不是真心的 再见 |
[15:15] | Oh, no! Now how is Ken supposed to call me back?! | 完了 现在肯怎么能打通我的电话呢 |
[15:19] | On a fork? That’s ridiculous! | 用叉子吗 太荒唐了 |
[15:21] | Okay, Adam, we’re in your living room now. | 好了 亚当 我们现在进你的客厅了 |
[15:24] | Just really need that receipt, buddy. | 兄弟 我们需要你的收据 |
[15:26] | Wait. Are you holding a butter knife? | 你拿的是黄油刀吗 |
[15:27] | You butter believe it. | 你说呢 |
[15:28] | Is it from Adam’s kitchen? | 是从亚当的厨房拿的吗 |
[15:29] | No, I walk around with butter knives. | 不是 我就爱带着黄油刀到处跑 |
[15:31] | Yes, of course. | 当然是我从那拿的 |
[15:32] | Teddy, are you holding a cheese grater? | 泰迪 你拿的是芝士刨丝器吗 |
[15:34] | Yeah. Did you not grab anything from the kitchen? | 是啊 你从厨房什么也没拿吗 |
[15:36] | Okay, you know what? This is too weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[15:38] | Forget the receipt. | 别想收据的事了 |
[15:39] | Probably better to live than to have a deduction. | 比起减税 还是活着好 |
[15:42] | I think I read that on a fortune cookie. | 我好像在幸运饼干的签条上看到过这句话 |
[15:43] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God! Please don’t kill us! | 天啊 别杀我们 |
[15:48] | – What?! – I’ll grate you! | -什么 -小心我刨你 |
[15:49] | Is that my cheese grater? | 这是我的芝士刨丝器吗 |
[15:51] | Wait. Is that my butter knife? | 等等 那是我的黄油刀吗 |
[15:52] | Yes, and it’s very serrated. | 没错 这锯齿非常带劲儿 |
[15:54] | Are you sure it’s a butter knife? | 你确定这是黄油刀吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I should know that. | 是啊 我应该确定 |
[15:56] | It is mine. | 因为这是我的 |
[15:57] | Why are you in my house? | 你们进我家干嘛 |
[15:58] | We were looking for you. | 我们在找你 |
[15:59] | You were taking so long with the receipt, and we were… | 你开收据开得太久了 我们就 |
[16:01] | we weren’t sure what to do. | 我们不知道怎么办 |
[16:03] | I had to go to the bathroom. | 我当时要去厕所 |
[16:04] | We were shouting your name. | 我们喊你名字来着 |
[16:06] | The fan was on if you need to know everything. | 如果你们非要问 那是因为我开了排风扇 |
[16:08] | This is exactly what my wife said would happen | 我妻子就告诫我说 |
[16:10] | if I started this business. | 如果我开始干这个事情 |
[16:11] | You give strangers from the Internet your address, | 在网上给陌生人家庭地址 |
[16:14] | and they’ll come in your house | 他们总有一天会闯进来 |
[16:14] | and kill you with your own cheese grater. | 用你自己的芝士刨丝器杀了你 |
[16:16] | – No, I wasn’t gonna kill you. – No, Adam, no, no. | -没有 我没想杀你 -不是的 亚当 |
[16:18] | – We’re, we’re not… – I mean, it’d be hard with this. | -我们没有 -我是指 用这玩意儿有点困难 |
[16:19] | I knew there was something off about you guys. | 我就知道你们有问题 |
[16:22] | You with all that change. | 你和你的那堆零钱 |
[16:23] | Who would do something like that to someone? | 谁会对人做这种事情 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry. I-I mean, to be fair, change is money. | 不好意思 我想说 零钱也是钱 |
[16:29] | I know it’s annoying money, but it still counts. | 虽然让人不爽 但那也是钱 |
[16:32] | Dad, don’t. | 老爸 别说了 |
[16:33] | Here is your receipt, sir. | 这是你的收据 先生 |
[16:35] | Thanks. We’re gonna go now. | 谢谢 那我们走了 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I think that’s best you do. | 是的 你们该走了 |
[16:38] | Here. | 给 |
[16:38] | – Just put it on the table. – Yup, yup, okay. | -放桌子上就行 -好吧 好吧 |
[16:41] | Arr! Pirate and Go-Go Dancer fight for the galaxy! | 嘿呦 海盗和跳跳舞王拯救宇宙 |
[16:45] | – Arr! – Groovy! | -嘿呦 -哦吼 |
[16:47] | So, are you guys sure you don’t need any help? | 你们确定不需要我帮忙吗 |
[16:49] | Nope, nope. ju-just making some decisions. | 不用不用 我们还在选 |
[16:52] | Lot of boxes on the floor. | 地上可有很多盒子啊 |
[16:53] | We’re gonna put them all back. | 我们这就都放回去 |
[16:55] | Except for the ones that we buy. | 除了我们确定要买的这几双 |
[16:57] | And how many pairs do you think | 那你们今天 |
[16:58] | you’ll be purchasing today? | 要买几双 |
[17:00] | I mean, maybe those sneakers over there? | 就那边的几双运动鞋吧 |
[17:02] | You know, when they go on sale. | 其他的等打折的时候再买 |
[17:04] | Are there some of these I can start putting away? | 这些我能先收起来了吗 |
[17:06] | yeah, I guess the boots and the… the moon shoes. | 靴子和月靴就收起来吧 |
[17:09] | And the gladiator sandals. | 凉鞋也收起来吧 |
[17:10] | Oh, and-and the moccasins, too. | 还有那几双软皮鞋 |
[17:12] | Those looked really good on you. | 你穿着还挺好看的 |
[17:14] | They did, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[17:15] | Here, I-I’ll put those away. | 给我吧 我帮你收拾 |
[17:17] | Look, we’re sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[17:18] | It’s just, we just wanted to know | 我们就想体验一下 |
[17:20] | what it felt like to shop in the nice shoe section. | 在优质鞋区购物的感觉 |
[17:22] | Where they have all the sizes and the shoes come in pairs. | 所有的尺码都是全的 鞋也是成对的 |
[17:25] | And the lights aren’t blinking off and on over here. | 头顶的灯也不会时明时暗 |
[17:26] | And there isn’t anything dripping from the ceiling. | 也不用担心天花板会砸东西下来 |
[17:28] | I get it. The sales racks are rough. | 我明白 打折区是不太好 |
[17:31] | I found a toe over there yesterday. | 我昨天还在那里找到一根脚趾 |
[17:32] | – Oh, God. – I think it was a toe. | -天哪 -我觉得是一根脚趾 |
[17:35] | The police have it. Anyway, I-I’ll tell you what. | 反正让警察带走了 这样吧 |
[17:38] | I can give you 20% off those sneakers. | 这些运动鞋我给你打八折 |
[17:40] | – How about that? – Really?! | -怎么样 -真的吗 |
[17:41] | – Yeah. – Thank you! | -真的 -谢谢 |
[17:42] | – Sure. – Or maybe I don’t do the sneakers? | -没事 -要不就别买运动鞋了 |
[17:44] | I do the big boots, and I’m Big Booty Tina from now on? | 买靴子吧 以后我就是长靴蒂娜 |
[17:46] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, do the sneakers. – Okay. | -不不不 还是买运动鞋吧 -好吧 |
[17:49] | I hate this! No family, no Ken. | 烦死了 家里人不在 肯也不在 |
[17:52] | Stuck here in the basement with just myself. | 一个人被困在地下室里 |
[17:55] | Why did Ken do this?! | 肯怎么能这样呢 |
[17:56] | Why did my totally real friend hang up on me? | 为什么我这位真实存在的朋友要挂我电话 |
[17:59] | Doesn’t he know this is my worst nightmare? | 他不知道没人陪我说话 |
[18:01] | No one to talk to but myself? | 是我的噩梦吗 |
[18:02] | Wait. Did Ken do this on purpose? | 等等 还是说肯是故意的 |
[18:05] | Is this a test? He does like to test me. | 是一次考验吗 他确实喜欢考验我 |
[18:08] | Like that time he tested my self-control | 就像上次 他为了考验我的自制力 |
[18:09] | by asking me to hold his ice cream cone | 让我在他去洗手间的时候 |
[18:11] | while he went to go poo poo. | 帮他拿甜筒 |
[18:13] | Maybe this is… A being-with-myself test. | 或许 这是一次独立测试 |
[18:16] | Okay, then, I’ll try it. | 好吧 我试试看吧 |
[18:17] | I’ll try being alone with my thoughts? | 跟我的思维单独呆在在一起 |
[18:20] | * Green peppers give me gas * | *青椒让我放屁* |
[18:23] | * Unless they’re in a scone * | *除非在司康里* |
[18:26] | * These are thoughts I’m thinking * | *这些都是我* |
[18:28] | * When I’m all alone * | *独自一人时的想法* |
[18:31] | * Is taupe a real color? * | *褐色真是一种颜色吗* |
[18:33] | * I wanna free solo up that shelf * | *我想爬上那个架子* |
[18:36] | * These are things I’m thinking when I’m by myself * | *这些都是我独自一人时的想法* |
[18:41] | * My knees have weird wrinkles * | *我的膝盖有奇怪的皱纹* |
[18:43] | * My butt makes weird sounds * | *我的屁股会发出奇怪的声音* |
[18:45] | * Maybe I can still have fun with no one else around * | *即使孤身一人 我也能自得其乐* |
[18:49] | * I’m gonna keep thinkin’ ’cause it’s keepin’ me calm * | *我要开动脑筋 思考让我冷静* |
[18:53] | * Robots and music and banh mi from Vietnam * | *机器人和音乐和越南的越式法包* |
[18:57] | * I enjoy being with people, maybe too much * | *我喜欢和人在一起 或许太过头* |
[19:01] | * And Ken is a delight but maybe kind of a crutch * | *肯很不错 但只是个代替品* |
[19:05] | * I didn’t think I’d feel this way till I was grown * | *长大后我才有这样的感觉* |
[19:09] | * But it turns out I’m fine being here * | *原来我一个人* |
[19:12] | * On my own! * | *也很好* |
[19:16] | Ken, you brilliant son of a bitch! | 肯 你个小贱人 |
[19:19] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[19:20] | You might not recognize me ’cause of my new sneakers, | 我穿了新鞋 可能你不认识我了 |
[19:22] | but, it’s me. Tina. | 是我 蒂娜 |
[19:24] | Tina?! Oh, God, okay. | 蒂娜吗 |
[19:26] | I’m glad you cleared that up. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[19:27] | Look at that shiny new hood. | 看看这个亮闪闪的新排风罩 |
[19:29] | It’s refurbished. Fancy word for old. | 这是翻新的 就是把旧货说得好听点 |
[19:31] | Well, sorry we took so long. | 抱歉我们花了那么久 |
[19:33] | We had a little shoe-cation. | 我们发生了一个小小的鞋子意外 |
[19:34] | It’s okay. We took a while, too. | 没事 我们也花了点时间 |
[19:36] | We kind of mistook a totally harmless person | 我们不小心把一个完全无害的人 |
[19:38] | for being a murderer and then we trespassed in his house. | 当作了杀人犯 就在我们擅自闯入他家的时候 |
[19:41] | Sounds fun. Hey, where’s Gene? | 听着很有趣 吉恩在哪 |
[19:43] | I thought he was with you. | 我以为他和你在一起 |
[19:44] | I thought he was with you! | 我以为他和你在一起 |
[19:46] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, my God! | -天呐 -天呐 |
[19:47] | Gene?! Gene?! | 吉恩 吉恩 |
[19:50] | My toys! | 我的玩具 |
[19:51] | My diary! | 我的日记 |
[19:52] | My crackers! | 我的饼干 |
[19:53] | * Bun-burger, bun-burger, bun-burger * | *面包汉堡 面包汉堡 面包汉堡* |
[19:56] | – * Bun-burger. * – He’s here! | -*面包汉堡* -他在这里 |
[19:57] | – Gene! – Mom! Dad! | -吉恩 -妈妈 爸爸 |
[19:59] | Oh, we’re so sorry, Gene. | 真对不起 吉恩 |
[20:01] | We didn’t mean to leave you by yourself. | 我们不是故意要留你一个人的 |
[20:03] | I thought you were with your dad. | 我以为你和你爸在一起 |
[20:04] | And I thought you were with your mom. | 我以为你和你妈在一起 |
[20:06] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:06] | We know you don’t love being alone. | 我们知道你不喜欢一个人 |
[20:08] | Or being trapped in a basement. | 或被困在地下室 |
[20:09] | We were almost trapped in a basement. | 我们也差点被困在了地下室 |
[20:11] | Yeah, we almost died. | 对 我们差点死了 |
[20:12] | No, we weren’t, and no, we didn’t. | 不 我们没被困在地下室 我们也没死 |
[20:14] | You know, it actually wasn’t that bad. | 其实没那么糟 |
[20:16] | I had Ken for a lot of it. | 多数时间有肯陪着我 |
[20:17] | But then he had to go accept this award, and I was alone, | 但之后他要去领奖 我就变一个人了 |
[20:20] | but that turned out to be okay, too. | 不过其实也还不错 |
[20:22] | Really? That’s… that’s good. | 真的吗 那…那太好了 |
[20:25] | What’s going on with the meat grinder? | 绞肉机是什么情况 |
[20:26] | Big changes at the restaurant, Dad. | 餐馆要有大变革 爸爸 |
[20:28] | I don’t want to give it away, | 我还想保密 |
[20:29] | but let’s just say it rhymes with “Dun durgers.” | 但透露一点 就说它和”免保憨包”押韵吧 |
[20:31] | Oh, my Geenie Weenie, Mommy’s so sorry! | 我的吉恩宝贝 妈妈真抱歉 |
[20:36] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没关系 妈妈 |
[20:37] | You’re kind of letting them off pretty easy. | 你有点太放他们一马了 |
[20:39] | I would maybe look for a lawyer if I were you? | 换了我就会找律师 |
[20:41] | No lawyers. Come on. Let’s go upstairs. | 不准找律师 来吧 我们上楼去 |
[20:44] | So, you found my special crackers, huh? | 你找到了我的特别饼干 对吧 |
[20:46] | – Yup. Ken and I did. – How is Ken? | -对 肯和我找到的 -肯怎么样了 |
[20:48] | Busy as always. And he’s microdosing. | 和以前一样忙 他还在微量嗑药 |
[20:51] | That’s… You know what? | 这…这样吧 |
[20:53] | Just tell him thanks for keeping you company. | 你就说感谢他陪着你 |
[20:55] | * My knees have weird wrinkles * | *我的膝盖有奇怪的皱纹* |
[20:57] | * My butt makes weird sounds * | *我的屁股会发出奇怪的声音* |
[20:59] | * Maybe I can still have fun with no one else around * | *即使孤身一人 我也能自得其乐* |
[21:03] | * I’m gonna keep thinkin’ ’cause it’s keepin’ me calm * | *我要开动脑筋 思考让我冷静* |
[21:07] | * Robots and music and banh mi from Vietnam * | *机器人和音乐和越南的越式法包* |
[21:11] | * I enjoy being with people, maybe too much * | *我喜欢和人在一起 或许太过头* |
[21:15] | * And Ken is a delight but maybe kind of a crutch * | *肯很不错 但只是个代替品* |
[21:19] | * I didn’t think I’d feel this way till I was grown * | *长大后我才有这样的感觉* |
[21:23] | * But it turns out I’m fine being here * | *原来我一个人* |
[21:26] | * On my own. * | *也很好* |