时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 不羁螨[借用电影名《不羁夜》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | Oh, I love the flea market. | 我可太喜欢跳蚤市场了 |
[00:22] | You never know what you’re gonna find. | 永远猜不到会发现什么东西 |
[00:24] | Hopefully not fleas. | 希望别真是跳蚤 |
[00:25] | You kids looking for anything in particular? | 孩子们有什么想好要买的东西吗 |
[00:27] | Knives. | 刀子 |
[00:28] | A really loud musical instrument would be nice. | 来个超级吵闹的乐器就很好 |
[00:30] | Hatchet. | 斧子 |
[00:31] | Maybe something of the plastic horse variety. | 想要塑料马那一档子东西 |
[00:33] | Nunchucks. | 双截棍 |
[00:33] | And what about you, Bob? | 你呢 鲍勃 |
[00:34] | Well, I’ll be looking for old cast iron pans. | 我会找找旧铸铁锅 |
[00:37] | – To use as a weapon? – For cooking. | -当武器用吗 -当厨具 |
[00:39] | But as a weapon, I guess, if it came to it. | 但要是到了那份上 当武器也行吧 |
[00:41] | Like if you had to fend off a Hamburglar? | 比如你要击退来抢汉堡的劫匪 |
[00:43] | – Maybe. – Just be careful, Dad. | -或许吧 -总之小心点 老爸 |
[00:45] | Thank you, Tina. | 多谢 蒂娜 |
[00:46] | Okay, kids, here’s a couple of bucks each. | 孩子们 给你们每人几块钱 |
[00:48] | Go nuts. | 去玩吧 |
[00:48] | Or buy some nuts. Other people’s used nuts. | 应该说去买吧 买别人用过的东西 |
[00:51] | – Hey, Gayle. – Linda, is it dangerous | -盖尔 -琳达 橘子和胡萝卜一起吃 |
[00:53] | to eat a tangerine with a carrot? | 会不会有危险 |
[00:55] | They’re both orange. | 二者都是橘色的 |
[00:56] | – It’s fine. I’ve done it many a time. – Okay, bye. | -不会 我一起吃过很多次了 -好 再见 |
[00:59] | That was Gayle. | 是盖尔 |
[00:59] | Did she want to know if it was okay | 她是不是想知道把两种东西 |
[01:01] | to combine something with something else? | 一起吃会不会有危险 |
[01:02] | Yeah. Orange foods. It’s okay, right? | 对 橘色的食物 没问题吧 |
[01:06] | What are all these small pictures of baseball players? | 这些棒球运动员的小照片是怎么回事 |
[01:08] | They don’t look that athletic, but they are holding bats. | 他们看着并没有很健壮 但都举着球棒 |
[01:11] | – Is this guy smoking? – Oh, yeah. | -这个人是在抽烟吗 -没错 |
[01:13] | Oh, look at that sweater. Ooh, look at that rug. | 瞧瞧那件毛衣 再看那块地毯 |
[01:16] | Ooh, look at the painting. Sunset. | 瞧那幅画 日落景象 |
[01:19] | Is it a good painting, Bob? I can’t tell. | 这是幅好画吗鲍勃 我分辨不出 |
[01:21] | Me neither. H-How do you tell if a painting is good? | 我也不行 该怎么分辨画好不好 |
[01:23] | I don’t know. Shapes? | 我不知道 看形状吗 |
[01:25] | Lin, I just don’t know if we need | 琳 咱们真的需要 |
[01:26] | a steamer trunk full of old TV Guides. | 装满旧电视节目单的皮箱吗 |
[01:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:30] | The Wheelie frickin’ Mammoth! | 猛犸象威利 |
[01:32] | Bob, it’s the Wheelie frickin’ Mammoth! | 鲍勃 是猛犸象威利 |
[01:33] | – I know. – It found us! | -我知道 -它找到我们了 |
[01:34] | How did it find us? Why did it find us? | 它怎么做到的 为什么要找我们 |
[01:37] | We got rid of it. Are we cursed? | 是我们抛弃了它 我们是不是受了诅咒 |
[01:39] | It’s not our fault. | 那不怪我们 |
[01:40] | The kids completely stopped playing with it. | 孩子们彻底不玩它了 |
[01:42] | And it was way too big for our apartment. | 而且它对我们的公寓来说太大 |
[01:44] | Way too big. | 实在太大了 |
[01:51] | * Wooly mammoth… * | *毛茸茸猛犸象* |
[01:57] | And it’s not like we planned on getting rid | 而且都不是我们故意要扔掉 |
[01:59] | of our kids’ huge toy. | 孩子们的巨型玩具 |
[02:01] | It just happened. | 这事就是凑巧 |
[02:02] | Yeah. The truck was just… it was there. | 对 卡车就正好出现了 |
[02:04] | 送走 送走 现在就送走 募捐 | |
[02:04] | And the kids were at school. | 而且孩子们都在上学 |
[02:06] | They didn’t play with it anymore. | 他们都不再玩它了 |
[02:11] | And we thought they would just kind of forget about it. | 我们以为他们会就那么忘了它 |
[02:13] | We were sure they’d forget. | 我们确定他们肯定会忘掉 |
[02:14] | But then they didn’t. | 但是并没有 |
[02:16] | Oh, hey, Mom, Dad, | 话说 爸爸妈妈 |
[02:17] | have you guys seen the Wheelie Mammoth anywhere? | 你们看见猛犸象威利了吗 |
[02:19] | We want to jump off the fire escape and land on him. | 我们想从消防梯跳下去 降落在它身上 |
[02:22] | First of all, don’t jump off the fire escape. | 首先 不要跳消防梯 |
[02:24] | Isn’t that what fire escapes are for? | 消防梯不就是用来跳的吗 |
[02:26] | That’s what fire escapes are for, Dad. | 消防梯就是用来跳的 老爸 |
[02:27] | Yeah, it’s safe. | 是啊 很安全 |
[02:29] | No. Secondly, we thought you guys | 并没有 其次 我们感觉你们 |
[02:32] | didn’t really play with Wheelie Mammoth anymore, | 不怎么玩猛犸象威利了 |
[02:34] | so, we donated it. | 所以 我们就把它捐出去了 |
[02:36] | You what?! | 你们干什么了 |
[02:37] | You got rid of the sixth Belcher?! | 你们把贝尔彻家的第六个成员送走了吗 |
[02:40] | – yeah. – Months ago. | -是啊 -几个月前了 |
[02:41] | And, you’re only noticing now, I might add. | 我不得不说 你们现在才注意到 |
[02:44] | How could you? Is your heart made of stone? | 你们怎么能这样 铁石心肠吗 |
[02:46] | Well, we donated it to a-a special place | 我们把它捐给了一个特别的地方 |
[02:50] | that’ll make you guys not mad at us. | 一个你们听了就不会生我们气的地方 |
[02:53] | somewhere Wheelie could live a better life. | 一个能让威利过上更好生活的地方 |
[02:55] | To a roller rink. | 一个溜冰场 |
[02:57] | Yeah. ‘Cause it’s got wheels. | 对 因为威利穿着轮滑鞋 |
[02:58] | The roller rink in town? | 市里的溜冰场吗 |
[03:00] | No, no. | 不是 |
[03:02] | A different town. | 别的市 |
[03:03] | Still kind of mad here, people. | 我还是有点生气 两位 |
[03:05] | Trying not to lose my cool. | 努力保持冷静 |
[03:07] | Why would you do that?! | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[03:09] | ’cause these aren’t just, regular kids. | 因为那些小孩子很特别 |
[03:12] | They’re, … | 他们是 |
[03:13] | – Orphans! – Yup. | -孤儿 -是啊 |
[03:15] | They’re orphans. Yup. | 他们是孤儿 是的 |
[03:16] | Sad little orphans, with soot-covered faces, | 可怜的孤儿 蓬头垢面 |
[03:19] | and the only joy in their lives is getting out | 他们生活中唯一的乐趣就是 |
[03:21] | on the rink with that mammoth. | 在溜冰场上和猛犸象一起玩 |
[03:22] | Yeah, and we’ve been wanting to tell you guys, | 我们一直想告诉你们来着 |
[03:24] | but we were waiting for… | 但我们在等 |
[03:26] | A-A signed thank-you card from all the orphans. | 孤儿们联名签署的感谢卡 |
[03:29] | I don’t know what’s taking them so long. | 不知道是什么耽搁了 |
[03:31] | Maybe they’re busy with orphan stuff. | 也许他们在忙孤儿的事 |
[03:32] | Scrubbing floors and stairs… | 擦地板和楼梯 |
[03:34] | Hiding in laundry baskets, singing about tomorrow. | 躲在洗衣篮里 歌唱未来 |
[03:38] | And you guys are for real right now? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[03:39] | – Promise. – Absolutely. | -我保证 -必须的 |
[03:41] | Well, I guess Wheelie is probably having a better life | 可能威利现在在溜冰场的生活 |
[03:44] | at that rink than it was here. | 确实比在我们这儿好吧 |
[03:45] | And doing more good. It tripped me a lot. | 而且更有意义 我经常被它绊倒 |
[03:47] | Like, a lot. | 非常频繁 |
[03:48] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to my room | 失陪一下 我要回房间 |
[03:50] | to write a tribute song about Wheelie. | 去写一首致敬威利的歌 |
[03:52] | I’m thinking of calling it “Rollin’ Down the River,” | 歌名就叫《顺流而下》 |
[03:54] | if that’s not taken. | 如果这名字还没被用过的话 |
[03:55] | Or “Dream On,” If it is. | 如果已经有人用了 那就叫《延续梦想》 |
[03:56] | And now the bastard’s here. | 现在这个混蛋又回来了 |
[03:58] | I’m freaking out. What do we do? | 我被吓到了 我们现在怎么办 |
[03:59] | Do we-do we tell the kids the truth | 我们要对孩子们说实话 |
[04:01] | about how we didn’t tell them the truth before? | 告诉他们我们之前没说实话吗 |
[04:03] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[04:04] | They’d never look at us the same way again. | 那样会彻底毁掉我们在他们心中的形象 |
[04:06] | It’ll be all right… | 没关系的 |
[04:06] | My parents lied to me and Gayle all the time. | 我爸妈从小到大都在骗我和盖尔 |
[04:09] | But Gayle turned out to be Gayle. | 所以盖尔就成了盖尔 |
[04:11] | We cannot let the kids see this. | 我们不能让孩子们看到 |
[04:13] | Okay, let’s think. | 好吧 我们想想 |
[04:14] | Wh-What are our options? | 我们有什么办法 |
[04:15] | Besides telling the truth? | 除了说实话以外吗 |
[04:17] | Oh, yeah, besides that. | 是的 除此之外 |
[04:18] | This palomino is now a pal-o’-mine-o. | 这只帕洛米诺现在是帕洛”蒂”诺啦 |
[04:22] | Hey, guys, I’m gonna go show Mom and Dad my new horse | 伙计们 我要去给爸妈看我的新玩具 |
[04:23] | and probably say that palomino/ pal-o’-mine-o thing again | 也许再跟他们讲一遍 |
[04:26] | – to them again. – Yeah, you definitely should. | -帕洛”蒂”诺这个梗 -当然要了 |
[04:28] | You’re gonna love my room. | 你会喜欢我的房间的 |
[04:29] | It smells pretty okay most of the time. | 大多数时候闻起来还不错 |
[04:31] | You’re used to a barn, so you should be fine with it. | 你住惯了谷仓 应该没问题 |
[04:33] | Okay, the kids haven’t seen it, so we’re fine. | 孩子们还没看见 所以没事 |
[04:35] | We just need to gather them up, | 我们只需要找到他们 |
[04:36] | go home before they… | 带他们回家 趁他们还没… |
[04:37] | Oh, my God, there’s Tina! | 天啊 蒂娜来了 |
[04:39] | Oh, crap, oh, crap, oh, crap! | 糟了 糟了 糟了 |
[04:43] | You are my mane man. | 你是我最”鬃”爱的人 |
[04:46] | There’s more where that came from. | 我还能想出更多梗 |
[04:47] | No, no, no. She’s gonna see the Wheelie Mammoth. | 不 不 不 她会看见猛犸象威利的 |
[04:50] | Oh, my baby! | 宝宝 |
[04:51] | Look how big you’re getting. | 看你长得多大了 |
[04:53] | But Mama can still carry you. | 但是妈妈还是抱得起你 |
[04:55] | Look at me go. Look at me stand. | 看我抱着你走 |
[04:57] | Very impressive, Mom, but… | 很厉害 妈妈 不过… |
[04:59] | can you put me down? | 能把我放下来吗 |
[05:00] | Wasn’t that fun? | 不好玩吗 |
[05:01] | yup. Hey, did I hear you and Dad scream a second ago? | 好玩 刚才你和爸爸是大声叫了吗 |
[05:04] | Oh, hey, I-I just came over here to… | 我 我只是赶过来…来 |
[05:06] | – to see you. – Oh, maybe you heard us, yell, | -见你 -看来你听到我们叫了 |
[05:09] | because we were shocked at the price of an old CD. | 因为我们被一张老唱片的价格吓到了 |
[05:12] | Three dollars? For music? | 三块钱 买音乐 |
[05:14] | “No, thank you, Dave Matthews,” | “不用了 谢谢 戴夫·马修斯” |
[05:16] | is what we said, loudly. | 我们大声说道 |
[05:18] | Oh, hey, do you like this horse I got? | 你们喜欢我买的这匹马吗 |
[05:20] | This palomino is now a pal-o’-mine-o. | 这匹帕洛米诺现在是帕洛”蒂”诺了 |
[05:23] | Great, great, great. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[05:24] | hey, let’s find your brother and sister. | 我们去找你的弟弟妹妹吧 |
[05:26] | Yeah, let’s go this way. | 好 走这边 |
[05:26] | Come on, Tina. | 来吧 蒂娜 |
[05:28] | Hey, kids, I know we haven’t been here long, | 孩子们 我知道我们来这儿没多久 |
[05:30] | but, what do you say we get on home, huh? | 不过 我们现在回家怎么样 |
[05:32] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你讲真的吗 -是的 |
[05:33] | Did you know all this stuff is used? It’s gross. | 你们知道这些东西都是用过的吗 很恶心 |
[05:36] | We should leave. Now. Out that far exit. | 我们该走了 现在 从那个远的出口出去 |
[05:38] | Is that even where we came in? | 我们是从那儿进来的吗 |
[05:40] | Let’s say it is. | 就当是吧 |
[05:41] | But I’ve spent neither of my two dollars. | 但是我两块钱还没花出去呢 |
[05:43] | And I’ve only spent $1.50. | 我才花了一块五 |
[05:45] | And got the greatest thing in the world, | 买到了这个世界上最好的东西 |
[05:46] | ’cause this palomino is… | 因为这匹帕洛米诺马是… |
[05:47] | let’s go talk about it in the car, right? | 我们还是车上说吧 好吗 |
[05:49] | – Come on, let’s go, let’s go. – Mom, what’s going on? | -来吧 走 走 -妈妈 怎么回事 |
[05:52] | You guys are acting weirder than usual. | 你们比平时奇怪 |
[05:53] | We came all this way for dumb stuff, | 我们大老远跑来看蠢东西 |
[05:55] | and we’ve barely looked at anything dumb. | 现在都还没怎么看到 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I got my eyes on a rusty screwdriver | 我看到一把生锈的螺丝刀 |
[05:59] | and some of those baseball guys, | 还有几个打棒球的人 |
[06:00] | but I don’t know what else is out there. | 但我不知道还有其它什么没有 |
[06:02] | I’ve still got 50 cents. | 我还剩下五毛钱 |
[06:03] | And 50 cents at the flea market | 五毛钱在跳蚤市场 |
[06:04] | is like a thousand dollars at an inside store. | 相当于商店里的一千元 |
[06:07] | Louise, switchblades! Look! Stabby stabby. | 露易丝快看 弹簧刀 好锋利 |
[06:11] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:11] | Yeah, go play with the knives, kids. | 去玩刀吧 孩子们 |
[06:13] | Okay, they’re not going along with the leaving plan, | 他们不同意离开的计划 |
[06:16] | so we got to sneak over and buy the Wheelie Mammoth, | 所以我们只能悄悄去买下猛犸象威利 |
[06:18] | ditch it here someplace where the kids can’t see it, | 把它丢在某个孩子们看不到的地方 |
[06:20] | – and then we’re in the clear. – Seriously? | -然后我们就没事了 -真的吗 |
[06:21] | – You got a better idea? – No. | -你有更好的办法吗 -没有 |
[06:24] | So I’ll keep the kids busy. | 我来让孩子们有事干 |
[06:25] | You go and take care of the Wheelie Mammoth, capisce? | 你去把猛犸象威利处理了 明白吗 |
[06:27] | – Got it. – I need to hear you say “Capisce.” | -知道了 -我要你说明白了 |
[06:29] | – Why? – Just say it. | -为什么 -你说嘛 |
[06:31] | – Fine. Capisce. – There you go. | -好吧 明白了 -去吧 |
[06:34] | Hey, that big, stuffed animal | 嘿 这个大型填充动物 |
[06:36] | looks sort of interesting, I-I guess. | 看着有点意思 算是 |
[06:38] | Well, what are you asking for it? | 你要价多少 |
[06:40] | A hundred. | 100块 |
[06:41] | Hundred dollars? I-I mean, a hundred, huh? | 100 你是说100是吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah, it’s pretty special. | 对 它很特别 |
[06:45] | Big, majestic creature wearing those roller skates. | 穿着溜冰鞋的巨型生物 |
[06:48] | Imagine a time when these things used to roam the land. Man! | 想想当初它们还生存在地球上的时候 |
[06:51] | I’m hardly interested in it at all. | 我完全不感兴趣 |
[06:53] | I’m over here, looking at this, Remains of the Day poster. | 我现在看这个《长日留痕》的海报 |
[06:57] | I’m-I’m a huge Anthony Hopkins fan. | 我 我是安东尼·霍普金斯的粉丝 |
[06:59] | Or A-Hop, as I call him. | 我亲切地称他为安霍 |
[07:01] | I’ve been wondering if my room has the right amount | 我在想我房间里刀的数量对不对 |
[07:03] | of swords in it… ’cause right now it’s at zero, | 目前还是零把 |
[07:06] | and I feel like that’s low. | 我感觉有点少 |
[07:07] | Maybe we should stay in the pocket knife family. | 我觉得我们就看小折刀就好 |
[07:10] | Does it seem like Mom and Dad are acting weird to you? | 你觉得爸妈的举动奇怪吗 |
[07:12] | You think someone’s gonna propose? | 你是说有人要求婚吗 |
[07:15] | – Hello. – Linda, did you know | -喂 -琳达 你知道 |
[07:16] | you could wear a turtleneck as pants? | 可以把高领毛衣当裤子穿吗 |
[07:19] | I don’t have time for this right now, Gayle. | 我现在没时间说这些 盖尔 |
[07:20] | You just need a safety pin for the middle. | 只需要中间加一个别针 |
[07:22] | Mom’s on the phone, Mom’s off the phone, | 妈妈一会接电话 一会挂电话 |
[07:24] | Mom and Dad are whispering to each other, | 爸妈互相说悄悄话 |
[07:26] | Mom’s picking people up and carrying them around. | 妈妈把人抱起来转圈圈 |
[07:28] | – Some of us. – Lucky. | -我们中的一个 -真幸运 |
[07:30] | Do you think maybe Mom and Dad came to the flea market | 你觉得有没有可能爸妈来跳蚤市场 |
[07:32] | to do something weird? | 是来做什么诡异的事 |
[07:33] | – Like this is a cover? – Like spy stuff? | -来这就是个幌子 -比如他们是间谍 |
[07:35] | – Or drug stuff? – Are they drug spies? | -或者贩毒 -他们是贩毒间谍吗 |
[07:38] | Oh, my God, Mom and Dad are drug spies. | 天呐 爸爸妈妈是贩毒间谍 |
[07:39] | – That’s hot. – You think Mom and Dad | -太帅了 -你们觉得爸妈 |
[07:41] | are flea market drug spies? | 是跳蚤市场上的贩毒间谍 |
[07:43] | It just makes sense. | 完全说通了 |
[07:44] | – Mom’s the brains. – Right. | -妈妈是智囊团 -没错 |
[07:45] | Dad’s the body. | 爸爸干体力活 |
[07:46] | No. It’s way too cool for them. | 不对 这对他们来说太酷了 |
[07:47] | But something is up. | 但是确实有事发生 |
[07:48] | Look at her on that phone all secret-like. | 你看妈妈接电话遮遮掩掩的样子 |
[07:50] | – Oh, Gayle, I got to go. – No… | -盖尔 我得挂了 -别啊 |
[07:52] | – Bob, talk to me. – It’s so expensive, Lin. | -鲍勃 说吧 -太贵了 琳 |
[07:54] | She wants a hundred dollars. | 要100块 |
[07:56] | You want me to come over there and negotiate? | 你这是要我过来讲价吗 |
[07:57] | ‘Cause I’m a much better negotiator than you. | 我讲价比你厉害多了 |
[07:59] | That’s not true. We’re both bad. | 不是的 我们都很烂 |
[08:01] | Well, I’m less bad. Look, I got to go. | 我没你烂 我得挂了 |
[08:03] | Make it happen. I love you. | 拿下它 我爱你 |
[08:04] | I love you, too. You’re worse at negotiating. | 我也爱你 你讲价讲得更烂 |
[08:07] | Well, that was a normal conversation. Hi, kids. | 进行了一场非常普通的对话 孩子们 |
[08:10] | So normal of you to say that. | 你这样说一点也不奇怪 |
[08:13] | Hi again. I’d like to formally offer you, | 又是我 我正式向你出价10元 |
[08:16] | ten dollars in cash for the stuffed animal. | 买下这个填充动物 |
[08:19] | And I’m sorry to say, this offer is time sensitive, | 很抱歉 这个出价很快就会失效 |
[08:22] | because I have to… fly to a business meeting. | 因为我要 要飞往外地开会 |
[08:26] | You’re really good at this. | 你很会讲价嘛 |
[08:27] | I guess I could do $90. | 90块我可以接受 |
[08:29] | Look, I’m not flying to a business meeting. | 好吧 我没有要飞去外地开会 |
[08:31] | – You’re not? – No, and I don’t have a lot of money. | -没有吗 -没有 我没那么多钱 |
[08:34] | We own a restaurant that not many people eat at. | 我们经营一家没什么生意的餐厅 |
[08:37] | But I could give you free burgers instead, | 但我可以给你提供免费的汉堡 |
[08:40] | – if you eat burgers. – Are they good burgers? | -如果你吃汉堡的话 -汉堡好吃吗 |
[08:42] | I mean, I-I do try really hard. | 我努力了 |
[08:44] | Tell you what, how about you give me… | 这样吧 要不你现在付我 |
[08:46] | ten bucks now and, 30 free burgers down the road. | 十美元 将来再给我30个免费汉堡 |
[08:49] | Wait. 30 burgers is way more than $90. | 等等 30个汉堡远不止九十美元 |
[08:52] | Yes and no. You own a restaurant. | 是也不是 你经营餐厅 |
[08:54] | You understand hard costs versus soft costs. | 知道硬成本与软成本 |
[08:57] | I don’t, actually. | 我不知道 |
[08:58] | Fixed costs versus variable costs. | 固定成本与变动成本 |
[09:00] | Don’t recognize those words. | 没听过这些词 |
[09:02] | Trust me, this works for both of us. | 相信我 这对我俩来说都合适 |
[09:03] | Slightly more for me. | 对我稍微更有利一点 |
[09:04] | But you’re getting a great deal. | 但对你来说很划算 |
[09:07] | If you think about it, | 如果你仔细想想 |
[09:08] | an accordion is just burping with notes. | 手风琴不过是用打嗝发出音符 |
[09:10] | Sounds so good, sweetie. | 听起来真不错 亲爱的 |
[09:12] | Okay, you keep looking around, in this area, | 好吧 你们继续四处看看 就在这片区域 |
[09:14] | – and don’t go to a different area. – Sure. | -不要去其他区域 -没问题 |
[09:17] | – How’d it go? – I got it. | -怎么样 -我搞定了 |
[09:19] | You did? You made the deal? | 真的吗 你买下来了吗 |
[09:20] | Please tell me you didn’t pay a hundred dollars, Bob. | 请告诉我你没花100美元 鲍勃 |
[09:22] | All right, enough of this. | 够了 |
[09:23] | Let’s go listen in on that sneaky pants. | 我们去偷听下那个鬼鬼祟祟的家伙打电话 |
[09:25] | Okay, I really don’t know how much I paid for it. | 我其实真不知道我付了多少钱 |
[09:27] | There’s really no way to know. | 没法知道 |
[09:28] | But I’ve got it, and now I’ve got to get rid of it. | 但我买到了 我现在得去丢了它 |
[09:31] | Do the kids suspect anything? | 孩子们有起疑心吗 |
[09:32] | I think we’re good. As far as they know, | 应该没有 在他们的认知里 |
[09:34] | that mammoth is still rolling on that rink, | 那头猛犸象还在溜冰场溜冰 |
[09:36] | – up to his butt in orphans. – “That mammoth”? | -还在忙着应付那些孤儿 -猛犸象 |
[09:38] | Did she just say “That mammoth,” | 她刚说”那头猛犸象” |
[09:39] | – as in Wheelie Mammoth? – I think she did. | -指的是猛犸象威利吗 -我想是的 |
[09:41] | So they didn’t donate Wheelie | 所以他们没把威利捐给 |
[09:43] | to the orphans at the roller rink. | 溜冰场的孤儿们 |
[09:44] | Our parents are lying liars. | 我们父母是说谎的骗子 |
[09:46] | How do they sleep at night… lying down? | 他们晚上怎么睡得着 枕着自己的 |
[09:49] | – On their lies? – I knew there was something fishy | -谎话睡吗 -我就知道那次捐赠 |
[09:51] | about that donation stuff. | 有什么地方很可疑 |
[09:53] | I just couldn’t put my finger on what it was | 只是想不出 |
[09:55] | about that orphan roller rink story that didn’t add up. | 那个孤儿溜冰场的故事具体哪不合理 |
[09:58] | I think Mom and Dad need to be punished. | 我觉得爸妈需要受到惩罚 |
[10:00] | Within the maximum recommended sentence of the law. | 在法律建议的最大量刑内 |
[10:02] | – Sword? – Worse. We mess with them. | -剑刑吗 -更严重 我们耍一下他们 |
[10:16] | Oh, I’d wear a kimono all the time. | 我愿意一直穿着和服 |
[10:18] | There are pockets in the sleeves. | 袖子里面有口袋 |
[10:19] | I can put chicken wings in here, dip in here… | 可以把鸡翅放这里 蘸料放这里 |
[10:22] | Oh, hey, guys. | 我来了 |
[10:23] | – There you are. – You’re pretty sweaty. | -你们在这儿呢 -你出了好多汗 |
[10:25] | Oh, yeah. Someone was,… selling a treadmill. | 是的 有人 刚才在卖跑步机 |
[10:28] | So, I think I’ve seen enough dumb stuff. | 我想我已经看够了蠢东西了 |
[10:30] | – Should we get going? – Sure. Yeah, yeah. | -我们可以走了吗 -当然可以 |
[10:33] | Yeah, I could go home now, I suppose. | 现在就回家 我OK的 |
[10:34] | Goodbye, kimono. | 再见 和服 |
[10:36] | Wait for me. | 等着我 |
[10:37] | Don’t sell it to Steven Tyler! | 别把它卖给史蒂芬·泰勒 |
[10:39] | Except I actually don’t feel like | 其实 我现在 |
[10:41] | going home just yet. Do you guys? | 还不太想回家 你们呢 |
[10:43] | No, I don’t feel like going home. | 不 我不想回家 |
[10:44] | Y-You don’t? | 你们不想吗 |
[10:45] | We don’t. I just bought this little guy, | 我们不想 我刚买了这个小家伙 |
[10:48] | and I thought to myself, | 我心里想 |
[10:49] | you know who would appreciate this more than me? | 有谁会比我更喜欢这个吗 |
[10:52] | – Who? – The orphans at that roller rink | -谁 -溜冰场的孤儿们 |
[10:54] | where you guys donated the Wheelie Mammoth. | 你们捐赠猛犸象威利的地方 |
[10:57] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[10:58] | So I would like to go there. | 我想去一趟 |
[11:00] | And we can also say hi to our old pal, Wheelie. | 我们还可以和老朋友威利打声招呼 |
[11:02] | That is where he is, right? | 他在那里 对吧 |
[11:04] | Yeah! Of course that’s where he is, silly. | 是的 他当然在那里 小傻瓜 |
[11:07] | He’s so there. | 他绝对在那里 |
[11:08] | Good! Well, I hope he’s not too busy | 好的 希望他不会太忙于 |
[11:10] | helping orphans learn to skate to say hi. | 帮助孤儿学滑冰 连打招呼的时间都没有 |
[11:12] | So shall we go to that roller rink right now? | 我们现在就去滑冰场吗 |
[11:14] | I don’t see why not. | 为什么不呢 |
[11:16] | yeah, we could do that. | 我们可以去 |
[11:18] | Yep. Great, | 太棒啦 |
[11:19] | I love going to places where things are. | 我喜欢去探访这些归属的地方 |
[11:21] | – It’s the best. – Crap. | -太棒了 -完了 |
[11:26] | Okay, so not ideal. | 好吧 不太乐观 |
[11:27] | Yeah, Louise clearly knows. | 很明显露易丝知道了 |
[11:29] | Nah-uh. She only thinks she knows, | 不 她只是觉得自己知道了 |
[11:31] | because she doesn’t know she knows. | 因为她还不知道自己知道 |
[11:32] | Because she doesn’t know, you know? | 因为她不知道 你知道吗 |
[11:34] | Right. Also, that was a really dumb lie we made up. | 好吧 但我们那个谎扯得漏洞百出 |
[11:37] | Well, it sounded good at the time. | 当时听起来还是不错的 |
[11:38] | I always wanted to help orphans. | 我一直希望能帮助孤儿 |
[11:40] | Can’t we just tell them the truth? | 我们不能直接说实话吗 |
[11:42] | No. Never. What we got to do is turn this lie into a truth. | 不 绝不 我们要让谎言变成现实 |
[11:45] | Then it’s not a lie anymore. | 然后 那就不是谎言了 |
[11:46] | That doesn’t sound right. | 听起来不太对 |
[11:48] | How about this: you drive the kids | 这样吧 你开车 |
[11:50] | to that roller rink in Bog Harbor. | 送孩子们去沼泽港的滑冰场 |
[11:51] | You know the one, on route 16. | 16号路上的那家 |
[11:53] | But drive very slowly. | 开得慢一点 |
[11:54] | The Wheelie Mammoth and I get a ride with Gayle. | 我和猛犸象威利坐盖尔的车去 |
[11:56] | – Gayle? – Yeah, she’s got a car. | -盖尔 -是的 她有一辆车 |
[11:58] | She can take a break from eating tangerines and carrots. | 她可以晚点再吃橘子和胡萝卜 |
[12:01] | We’ll beat you guys there, get everything in place, | 我们会比你们早到 把一切布置妥当 |
[12:03] | and-and we’ll get out. | 然后消失 |
[12:04] | Okay, where’d you hide the thing? | 你把猛犸象藏在哪里了 |
[12:05] | by a tree over there. | 那边一棵树下 |
[12:07] | Oh, God, with a note. you better hurry. | 天啊 我还放了一张字条 你最好赶快 |
[12:09] | – Also this is the worst plan. – Great plan. | -而且这个计划也很烂 -明明很棒 |
[12:12] | So Mom’s staying to go to the bathroom | 妈妈留在那里是要去卫生间 |
[12:14] | at the porta-potty because she likes it? | 因为她喜欢那个移动卫生间 |
[12:17] | – She loves it. – And we’re not waiting for her? | -她超爱那个 -我们还不等她 |
[12:20] | No way. I mean, this is her special time. | 不可能 我的意思是这是她的专属时间 |
[12:22] | So we’ll swing by after we’re done at the rink | 我们从滑冰场返回时路过一下 |
[12:24] | and see if she’s finished. | 看看她完事没有 |
[12:26] | This all makes sense, Dad. | 这一切都很合理 老爸 |
[12:27] | Just a couple more questions about the… | 只是我还有一些问题 关于… |
[12:29] | Oh, my God, I love this song. I want to sing. | 天啊 我喜欢这首歌 我想要唱出来 |
[12:31] | We should all sing. | 我们一起唱 |
[12:33] | * Let’s talk about sex, baby * | *让我们谈论性吧 宝贝* |
[12:35] | * Let’s talk about you and me. * | *让我们谈论你和我* |
[12:40] | Gayle! Over here! Gayle! | 盖尔 这里 盖尔 |
[12:42] | I came as fast as I could. | 我用最快的速度赶来了 |
[12:43] | I didn’t even change… Look, turtle pants. | 我甚至没有换衣服…看 乌龟裤 |
[12:46] | So, Dad, when you donated Wheelie | 爸爸 你捐威利给滑冰场 |
[12:48] | to the roller rink, did they give you a receipt? | 他们给你收据了吗 |
[12:51] | You know, something for your records? | 就是留作记录啥的 |
[12:53] | I’d love to see it sometime. | 我想要看看 |
[12:54] | Or would you rather discuss the orphans? | 还是说你想讨论下孤儿们 |
[12:56] | And their therapeutic roller skating? | 还有他们有益健康的滑冰运动 |
[12:59] | who wants ice cream? | 谁想吃冰淇凌 |
[13:01] | – Yay! – Yay! | -我 -我 |
[13:04] | Gayle, you got to step on it. | 盖尔 加大油门 |
[13:05] | I’ll tell you what, if you get a ticket, I’ll pay for it. | 如果你收到罚单了 我来出钱 |
[13:07] | You will? That’s fun. | 真的 那就好玩了 |
[13:09] | I like going fast. | 我喜欢开快车 |
[13:11] | Should I keep my eyes open? | 我应该把眼睛睁大吗 |
[13:12] | Yes, keep your eyes open! | 当然 把眼睛睁大 |
[13:14] | I can’t believe you let us get a second cone. | 真不敢相信你居然给我们买第二个冰淇淋球 |
[13:17] | The line was so long. | 队伍是那么长 |
[13:18] | But you just wanted to get right back in there. | 但你就是想回去排队 |
[13:20] | And then you wanted to taste every flavor. | 然后每一种口味你都想尝尝 |
[13:22] | And then you counted out your money so carefully. | 然后你那么认真地数钱 |
[13:24] | It’s almost like you’re not in a hurry to get to the roller rink. | 就好像你根本不着急带我们去轮滑场 |
[13:28] | What? Come on. | 什么 才没有 |
[13:31] | – Oh, boy. – What do you mean “Oh boy”? | -天啊 -“天啊”是什么意思 |
[13:33] | Oh, boy… look at those trees off to the right… | 天啊 看看右边的那些树 |
[13:36] | they look just like the trees in that movie. | 它们看上去就跟电影里的树一样 |
[13:39] | I mean, I guess. | 可能吧 |
[13:40] | What movie am I thinking of? | 我想到的是什么电影呢 |
[13:42] | You’re gonna think of it before I do. | 你们得在我想出来之前想到 |
[13:43] | Hi, Bob, it’s me, Gayle! | 你好啊 鲍勃 是我 盖尔 |
[13:45] | But keep looking that way. | 继续往那边看 |
[13:46] | Keep looking at the trees and tell me what movie. | 继续看那些树 然后告诉我是哪部电影 |
[13:49] | – Amadeus? – No, that’s not it. | -《莫扎特传》吗 -不对 不是 |
[13:51] | What is it? Oh, God, keep looking. | 是哪部呢 天啊 继续看 |
[13:54] | Go, go, go! Park around back! | 快快快 停到后面去 |
[13:55] | – Park around back! – Okay, okay. | -停到后面去 -好的 好的 |
[14:00] | Manager! Manager! Is there a manager here?! | 管理员 管理员 这里有管理员吗 |
[14:03] | Manager! | 管理员 |
[14:05] | I’m the manager. Is everything okay? | 我就是管理员 有什么事吗 |
[14:07] | Who’s this big furry fella? | 这个毛茸茸的大家伙是什么 |
[14:08] | Listen, my husband and kids are gonna be here any minute, | 听着 我的丈夫和孩子随时可能到达这里 |
[14:11] | and I need you to pretend like | 我需要你假装一下 |
[14:12] | this huge Wheelie Mammoth has been here for months | 假装这个巨型猛犸象在这有好几个月了 |
[14:14] | because we donated it to you. | 因为我们把它捐给了你们 |
[14:16] | And it helps orphans learn to skate. | 而且它帮助了孤儿学习如何轮滑 |
[14:18] | And my husband and I are great parents. | 我和我丈夫是好父母 |
[14:20] | Okay, sure. No problem. | 好的 可以 没问题 |
[14:21] | Really? You’d do that? | 真的 你会这么做 |
[14:23] | Yeah, I’ve been stuck in a lie with my kids before. | 对 我以前也因对我的孩子撒谎陷入了困境 |
[14:25] | I told them if you swallow gum, | 我告诉他们 如果把口香糖吞掉 |
[14:26] | it stays in your stomach for seven years. | 口香糖就会粘在胃里七年 |
[14:28] | I had to get a radiologist | 我不得不找了一位放射科医生 |
[14:29] | to make a fake X-ray of a kid | 来帮我伪造了一份X光片 |
[14:30] | with a lot of gum in their stomach. | 显示一个孩子胃里有很多口香糖 |
[14:32] | Great, so you get it. | 太好了 你能懂 |
[14:33] | Okay, so can you just kind of put it out there on the rink, | 好的 所以你可以把这个放到轮滑场中 |
[14:36] | and tell these kids | 然后告诉这些孩子们 |
[14:37] | they can push it around or something? | 他们可以推着猛犸到处滑吗 |
[14:39] | And if they could shout, | 如果他们能大喊 |
[14:40] | “This thing is really teaching me how to skate,” | “这玩意真的能教我们该怎么轮滑” |
[14:41] | That would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[14:42] | I don’t see why not. | 我没有理由拒绝 |
[14:43] | And, maybe rub some soot on the kids’ faces? | 也许能往孩子们脸上抹点煤灰吗 |
[14:46] | Too far, too far. Never mind, never mind. | 太过了 当我没说 |
[14:48] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[14:49] | Oh, and I wasn’t here or her. | 当我没来过 还有她 |
[14:50] | It’s gonna be hard to forget this. | 要忘记这玩意儿可能有点难 |
[14:53] | But you do it. | 但还是忘了吧 |
[14:56] | Well, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[14:57] | I’m sure we’ll see the Wheelie Mammoth any minute now. | 我肯定我们现在随时能看见猛犸象威利了 |
[15:00] | I-I’m, sure we-we will. | 当然了 |
[15:03] | And-and there’s Wheelie Mammoth! | 猛犸象威利 |
[15:06] | I mean, there he is, obviously. | 我是说 很显然 他就在那 |
[15:08] | Would you look at that? | 你们快看啊 |
[15:10] | Hi, do you need to rent skates? | 你们要租旱冰鞋吗 |
[15:12] | No, no, we, just came | 不是 我们只是来 |
[15:14] | to see that woolly mammoth. | 瞧瞧猛犸象 |
[15:17] | Oh, yes! Thank you so much for donating him. | 好的 谢谢你们参与捐赠 |
[15:20] | Really? My mom and dad really did donate him here? | 真的吗 我爸妈真的参与捐助了 |
[15:23] | They sure did. | 当然了 |
[15:24] | And are the orphans enjoying him? | 那些孤儿们喜欢它吗 |
[15:27] | The orphans just adore him. | 孤儿们很喜欢它 |
[15:29] | Oh, my God. Wheelie really is teaching kids how to skate. | 天啊 威利真的在教人溜冰 |
[15:32] | Barely. | 没看出来 |
[15:34] | I mean, it’s not a big deal | 其实想想 |
[15:35] | if you think about it. | 也不是什么大事 |
[15:36] | Sometimes parents got | 有时候父母就要 |
[15:37] | to tell little fibs to their little kids, | 对孩子撒点儿小谎 |
[15:39] | ’cause they’re too little to hear the truth, you know? | 因为他们还没准备好面对现实 |
[15:41] | Do you think my car likes me? | 你觉得我的车喜欢我吗 |
[15:43] | It’s like Mom and Dad and your immortal goldfish. | 就像咱爸妈对你的永生金鱼一样 |
[15:45] | Like how they would replace your goldfish | 每次你的金鱼死了 |
[15:47] | every time it died. | 他们就会换一只 |
[15:48] | – What? – I mean, nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[15:50] | Let’s, talk about your car liking you. | 咱们聊聊你的车多喜欢你吧 |
[15:52] | I think it does. | 我觉得它很喜欢 |
[15:53] | My beloved goldfish lived 18 years with me | 我最爱的金鱼陪我度过了18年的时光 |
[15:57] | before getting sent to the National Aquarium | 然后才被送到国家水族馆 |
[15:59] | to be studied and to relax. | 参与科学研究和享受生活 |
[16:02] | Right, yeah. No, no, I know. Forget I said anything. | 对对对 我想起来了 刚才我瞎说的 |
[16:04] | Are you telling me Mom and Dad lied to me?! | 你是说咱爸妈对我撒谎了吗 |
[16:07] | Are you telling me Goldylicious isn’t immortal | 你是在说我的”金美丽”不是永生的 |
[16:11] | and doesn’t see the birthday cards I send her every year? | 也看不到我每年寄出去的生日贺卡吗 |
[16:14] | What? No, no, come on. | 什么 不是 |
[16:17] | I cannot believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[16:19] | Gayle! Gayle, where are you going? | 盖尔 盖尔 你要去哪儿 |
[16:21] | I will not let you | 我不会让你 |
[16:23] | pull a Goldylicious on your kids. | 给你的孩子制造我”金美丽”的幻想 |
[16:25] | Gayle, no! | 盖尔 不要 |
[16:28] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[16:29] | Oh. Oh, my foot. Oh, my butt! Oh… | 我的脚 我的屁股 |
[16:32] | You’re a hero and you’re a family of heroes. | 您是一个英雄 您全家都是英雄 |
[16:35] | – Keep it up. – Well, I’ll be. | -保持住 -我会的 |
[16:37] | – How about that. – Dad, I don’t know what to say. | -怎么样 -爸爸 我不知道说什么好了 |
[16:39] | We didn’t think you and Mom were telling the truth. | 我们以为你和妈妈在撒谎 |
[16:42] | Sorry? | 对不起 |
[16:44] | No, no, no, no, no! No! | 不不不 |
[16:45] | Hey, Aunt Gayle. What are you doing here? | 嗨 盖尔姨妈 你来这里做什么 |
[16:47] | Linda lied! | 琳达撒谎了 |
[16:48] | To your faces! | 撒了个大谎 |
[16:50] | We took the Wheelie Mammoth | 我们是今天才把威利猛犸象 |
[16:52] | here today from the flea market. | 从跳蚤市场搬过来的 |
[16:55] | And I drove over 90 miles per hour | 我开着90迈的车 |
[16:58] | with my eyes open. | 还睁大了眼睛 |
[17:01] | I knew it! Well, I take back that sorry. | 我就知道 我要收回刚才的道歉 |
[17:03] | Is that true, Dad? | 真的吗 爸爸 |
[17:05] | Who wants ice cream? | 有人想吃冰淇淋吗 |
[17:07] | – Me! – Gene! | -我想吃 -吉恩 |
[17:08] | I mean, I’m so mad at you right now | 我意思是 我现在对你们很生气 |
[17:10] | I could eat ice cream or ribs! | 气得我想吃冰淇淋了 或者排骨 |
[17:16] | It feels weird to say this, but, Aunt Gayle, keep talking. | 虽然这么说很奇怪 但是盖尔姨妈 你继续说 |
[17:19] | – Tell us everything. – Okay, there I was… | -告诉我们来龙去脉 -好的 然后 |
[17:22] | Don’t listen to Gayle! | 别听盖尔的 |
[17:23] | She’s just pranking you! | 她逗你们玩呢 |
[17:24] | – It’s, it’s a fun prank. – Oh really, Mom? | -这是恶作剧 -真的吗老妈 |
[17:26] | Then why are you here? Are you part of the prank? | 那你来这里干嘛 你也是恶作剧的一部分吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah! Yeah. I ran into Gayle at the porta-potty | 对呀 我在跳蚤市场厕所遇到盖尔的 |
[17:31] | at the flea market and we decided to come here | 然后我们决定来这里恶作剧一下 |
[17:33] | and prank you guys. Isn’t that funny? | 整整你们 是不是很好玩呀 |
[17:35] | So your prank is for Aunt Gayle | 所以你们的恶作剧就是让盖尔阿姨出现 |
[17:36] | to show up and tell us you lied to us? | 告诉我们你在撒谎 |
[17:38] | – Yeah. – I don’t know what to believe. | -是呀 -我都不知道该相信谁了 |
[17:41] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢 |
[17:42] | You’re just like Mom and Dad. | 你跟爸爸妈妈一模一样 |
[17:44] | You’re a liar and you’re married and you had kids. | 你是个骗子 还结婚生了孩子 |
[17:47] | Lin, maybe we just… you know? | 琳 要不我们 |
[17:49] | – What? – You know? | -什么 -你懂得 |
[17:51] | You mea-you mean keep having fun | 你是说你真的很喜欢 |
[17:53] | with this really great prank that’s going really well? | 这个搞笑的恶作剧吗 |
[17:56] | I am so disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[17:58] | Were those even movie trees, Dad? | 之前那些树真的是电影里的树吗 老爸 |
[18:00] | We will discuss your punishment when we get home. | 等到家了再想怎么惩罚你们 |
[18:02] | There will be spanking. On both cheeks. | 一定打屁股的 两边都打 |
[18:04] | You tell ’em, kids! | 你们说的对 孩子们 |
[18:07] | Oh, fine. I’m sorry. | 好吧好吧 对不起 |
[18:09] | It all happened so fast over several months. | 这几个月事情发生得太快了 |
[18:12] | And several hours today. | 今天也太快了 |
[18:13] | – And it was mostly your mom’s idea. – Thanks, Bob. | -大部分是你们妈妈的主意 -谢了 鲍勃 |
[18:16] | Seriously though, I am sorry, too. | 但是说实话 我也很抱歉 |
[18:18] | I was happy to see it go. | 我也很想把它扔掉 |
[18:19] | But, I guess, as a dad, I should’ve known | 但是作为父亲 我应该知道 |
[18:22] | it’s wrong to steal toys from children. | 扔掉孩子的玩具是错误的 |
[18:25] | Most of the time. It’s not stealing if it’s at the park | 也有例外 如果你在公园里 |
[18:28] | and you give it to your cat, right? | 把玩具交给猫就不算偷啦 |
[18:30] | Oh, we’ll go get the mammoth. | 我们把那个猛犸象带走 |
[18:32] | And try to all fit in the apartment with it, I guess. | 希望我们家里能放得下它 |
[18:34] | Hi. Oh, you guys still here? | 你们还在呢 |
[18:36] | You want to rent skates? | 想要租溜冰鞋吗 |
[18:38] | Sorry, we just | 抱歉 |
[18:39] | have to get the mammoth and bring it home. | 我们要把这个猛犸象带回家 |
[18:41] | Oh, that’s not gonna work for me. | 那可不行 |
[18:44] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:44] | We did the big lie and we made the lie real. | 我们撒了谎 让谎话成真了 |
[18:47] | And it’s great. This thing’s our mascot now. | 这玩意现在是我们的吉祥物了 |
[18:49] | I already updated the website. | 我已经在官网上更新了 |
[18:50] | – You did? – Yeah, check it out. | -是吗 -你看 |
[18:52] | Oh, it looks good. Ooh, I like that design. | 看起来不错啊 我喜欢这个设计 |
[18:54] | This is a game changer. | 我们一定会发生巨大变化 |
[18:55] | In the rink business, | 在滑冰场里 |
[18:56] | you get a break like this once in a lifetime. | 一辈子只能遇见一次改变命运的机会 |
[18:58] | I mean, that thing probably costs a fortune. | 变革通常需要巨大的投入 |
[18:59] | Probably. But, you know, soft cost. | 有可能 但这是软性成本 |
[19:02] | Never mind. Listen, our kids are really mad at us, | 算了 我们的孩子现在很生气 |
[19:04] | and the only way to try and make it right | 唯一弥补过错的办法 |
[19:05] | is to take this home. | 就是把猛犸象带回家 |
[19:07] | What about the orphans? | 那那些孤儿呢 |
[19:08] | They’re not orphans. We made that up. | 没有孤儿 是我们编的 |
[19:10] | I bet at least a couple of them are. | 我觉得至少会有一些是孤儿的 |
[19:12] | This magical guy is staying right here. | 这家伙只能待在这 |
[19:14] | Please, sir, don’t… Don’t do this. | 拜托了 先生 不要这样 |
[19:18] | So much of my life I let slip through my fingers. | 我的人生已经错过太多了 |
[19:20] | Not this time. | 这次我不会再放手了 |
[19:21] | We need this mammoth! | 我们需要这个猛犸象 |
[19:23] | Linda, keep pulling. He’s got no traction. | 琳达 继续拉 他站不住 |
[19:25] | He’s on wheels. | 他穿着溜冰鞋呢 |
[19:26] | Orphans, attack! | 孤儿们 攻击 |
[19:28] | Please, I think you need a day off or something. | 拜托了 要不你给自己放一天假吧 |
[19:30] | Bob, we can take this guy. | 鲍勃 我们能赢 |
[19:31] | We can take him! I’m gonna bite him! | 我们能赢 我要咬他 |
[19:33] | Don’t bite me! | 别咬我 |
[19:34] | Hey! We’re whipping him around. | 我们让他转起来了 |
[19:36] | Keep whipping, Bob! Keep whipping! | 继续转 鲍勃 继续 |
[19:39] | Hey, hey, hey! Stop! Stop! | 喂 喂 住手 |
[19:42] | Look, we’ve had a little talk. | 听着 我们谈了一下 |
[19:44] | We want to leave Wheelie here. | 我们想把威利留在这里 |
[19:45] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[19:46] | We want to make the lie real. | 我们想让这谎言成真 |
[19:49] | We don’t like how it got here, | 我们不喜欢它来这里的方式 |
[19:50] | but it seems like the right home for him. | 但似乎这里才是适合它的家 |
[19:52] | He’ll be happy here. | 它在这里会开心的 |
[19:53] | Lot of space, good vibes, cool jams. | 地方宽敞 气氛良好 歌曲不错 |
[19:55] | And he’s a sucker for a disco ball. | 而且它特别喜欢迪斯科球 |
[19:57] | – I mean, who isn’t? – I’m not. | -谁会不喜欢呢 -我不喜欢 |
[19:59] | It’s a bunch of broken glass spinning around. | 那不过是一堆玻璃碎片转来转去 |
[20:02] | Terrifying. It could kill us all. | 恐怖 可能把我们都杀了 |
[20:04] | Kids, that’s so nice of you. So mature. | 孩子们 你们真贴心 真成熟 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I’m impressed. | 是啊 我很佩服 |
[20:09] | You know, we-we thought you wouldn’t be able to handle | 我们以为你们没法做这个决定 |
[20:11] | having to give away a huge stuffed animal | 不得不放弃一个什么房间 |
[20:13] | that didn’t fit in any room. | 都放不下的巨型玩偶 |
[20:15] | But we should have been honest with you | 但我们应该对你们坦诚相待 |
[20:16] | and trusted that you could handle it. | 并相信你们能做这个决定 |
[20:18] | We got more handles than a grocery bag, baby. | 我们的提手比购物袋还多一个呢 宝贝 |
[20:20] | So I’m gonna let go of this, and no one’s gonna take it? | 所以就算我放手 也没人会拿走它吗 |
[20:23] | – And no one’s gonna bite me? – Yeah. | -也没人会咬我吗 -对 |
[20:25] | Sorry I said I was gonna bite you. | 抱歉我说我会咬你 |
[20:27] | I wasn’t gonna do that. | 我不会那么做 |
[20:27] | I’ve never bitten anybody. | 我从没咬过别人 |
[20:28] | That’s a lie. | 那是骗人 |
[20:30] | We call her piranha mama. | 我们叫她食人鱼妈妈 |
[20:31] | She bit a guy at the grocery store. | 她在杂货店咬了一个人 |
[20:33] | W-We’re still not allowed to go to that one. | 我们至今不能去那家店 |
[20:34] | Well, I’m not, you are. | 我不能 你们可以 |
[20:35] | Hey, one last skate with Wheelie before we go? | 走之前和威利滑最后一次吧 |
[20:39] | I’m not good at this at all! | 我一点也不擅长这个 |
[20:41] | I’m usually so graceful! | 我通常都很优雅 |
[20:42] | I-I think this is how I die. | 我想我会这样死掉 |
[20:44] | I can only go backwards. | 我只能往后滑 |
[20:46] | Tell me if there’s anyone there. | 告诉我后面有没有人 |
[20:47] | Tell me if there’s anyone there! | 告诉我后面有没有人 |
[20:48] | I-I don’t want Wheelie to remember us this way. | 我不想让威利记住这样的我们 |
[20:50] | Listen, if you ever want to bust out of here, | 听着 如果你什么时候想从这里出去 |
[20:52] | no questions asked, | 我不问原因 |
[20:53] | you call me, okay? | 你直接打给我 好吗 |
[20:54] | And, hey, keep it wheel. | 还有 滑起来 |
[20:56] | Yeah, you just slip them on. | 对 你可以直接套上 |
[20:57] | You can pee right through the neck hole. | 还可以直接从领子的洞里尿尿 |
[20:59] | It’s so convenient. | 真方便 |
[21:00] | * He’s a funky beast * | *它是只时髦野兽* |
[21:02] | * From another time * | *来自另一个时代* |
[21:04] | * With moves and grooves * | *带着舞步和律动* |
[21:06] | * That’ll blow your mind * | *让你大开眼界* |
[21:08] | * Wheelie * | *威利* |
[21:09] | * Wheelie Mammoth * | *猛犸象威利* |
[21:10] | * Wheelie, Wheelie Mammoth, Wheelie Mammoth * | *威利 猛犸象威利 猛犸象威利* |
[21:13] | * Wheelie Mammoth, Wheelie, Wheelie Mammoth * | *猛犸象威利 威利 猛犸象威利* |
[21:16] | * Watchin’ him roll all around the floor * | *看着它在全场旋转* |
[21:19] | * It makes you wanna move like you’re pre-historic * | *它让你跳起史前舞步* |
[21:24] | * Wheelie * | *威利* |
[21:25] | * Wheelie Mammoth * | *猛犸象威利* |
[21:26] | * Wheelie, Wheelie Mammoth, Wheelie Mammoth * | *威利 猛犸象威利 猛犸象威利* |
[21:28] | * Wheelie Mammoth * | *猛犸象威利* |
[21:30] | * Wheelie, Wheelie Mammoth. * | *威利 猛犸象威利* |