时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 最好的”虫”究会来 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | * Candy cane moose * | *拐杖糖麋鹿* |
[00:22] | * We’ve had since Tina was born * | *蒂娜出生后就买了你* |
[00:24] | * People think you’re a reindeer * | *大家都以为你是驯鹿* |
[00:26] | * But you’re not, you’re a moose. * | *但不是 你是麋鹿* |
[00:27] | With a little red nose. | 红鼻头的麋鹿 |
[00:30] | I still feel like it’s too soon to take these down. | 我还是觉得没到撤下这些东西的时候 |
[00:33] | It’s only been a week since Christmas. | 离圣诞才过了一周 |
[00:34] | Eight days, Mom. Which I happen to know | 都八天了 老妈 我正好知道具体天数 |
[00:37] | because I’ve been trying to solve this stupid thing | 因为我圣诞后就一直在想方设法解开这个 |
[00:39] | since Christmas! Come on, little ball. | 蠢东西 快出来 小球球 |
[00:41] | Get out of your cage. Get out of your cage! | 从你的牢笼里出来 出来 |
[00:44] | My stocking stuffer brings only joy and peace. | 我圣诞袜里的东西只带来爱与和平 |
[00:48] | Gene? Gene? | 吉恩 吉恩 |
[00:49] | You said you were taking a little break? | 你说过要休息一下的对吧 |
[00:50] | What? I couldn’t hear you over my harmonica. | 什么 我吹着口琴听不到你说话 |
[00:53] | Is that hat for your hands? | 你那顶帽子是给手戴的吗 |
[00:54] | Have I been wearing hats wrong? | 是不是我戴帽子的方式一直都错了 |
[00:55] | No. Santa thought my head was a little smaller, | 没有 圣诞老人把我的头想得小了一点 |
[00:58] | so I’m just stretching it out. | 所以我得把它拉伸一下 |
[01:00] | So, you’re still putting Christmas stuff away? | 你还在收拾圣诞节的东西吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah. Say sweet dreams to the clothespin angel. | 对 跟衣夹天使说晚安好梦 |
[01:05] | – Sweet dreams, clothespin angel. – Kiss ’em. | -晚安好梦 衣夹天使 -亲一下 |
[01:07] | – What? – Kiss ’em. | -什么 -亲她 |
[01:09] | No. No, thank you. | 不 不了 多谢 |
[01:10] | I don’t want to kiss any more ornaments, Lin. | 我不想再亲装饰物了 琳 |
[01:12] | That’s kind of why I went into the kitchen. | 我刚进厨房差不多就因为这个 |
[01:13] | Also to juice with my antique juicer | 以及为了用我的古董榨汁机榨果汁 |
[01:16] | that you got me which I love more than life. | 我爱你送我的这个礼物超过生命 |
[01:18] | That you told me to get you. | 是你让我送你的 |
[01:20] | Yeah, and I was right | 对 而且我是对的 |
[01:21] | about how good a gift that would be. | 它作为圣诞礼物堪称完美 |
[01:22] | Just like the perfume that I got you. | 就像我给你买的香水一样 |
[01:25] | I love my perfume. | 我超爱我的香水 |
[01:26] | Joy by Joy Behar. | 乔伊·贝哈尔的”快乐” |
[01:28] | Just brings so much joy. | 给我带来好多快乐 |
[01:29] | I miss your old smell of grease and crackers. | 我想念你之前那股油脂和饼干的气味 |
[01:31] | So, do you need us to keep helping | 话说回来 你需要我们接着帮你 |
[01:33] | with this incredibly long taking down the tree process? | 进行拆圣诞树这项漫长无比的工作吗 |
[01:36] | No, you guys helped the first three hours. | 不用 你们已经帮我三小时了 |
[01:39] | – It’s fine. – Well, in that case, | -我自己就好 -那样的话 |
[01:40] | I’d like to intro-juice you | 我”果”断向各位推荐这款 |
[01:43] | to Orange Lemon Basil. | 罗勒风味橙意柠檬 |
[01:44] | I can’t wait to taste the difference | 我迫不及待想要尝尝它和 |
[01:46] | between this and Orange Lemon Mint. | 薄荷风味橙意柠檬的区别在哪 |
[01:48] | Forget Orange Lemon Mint. | 忘掉薄荷风味橙意柠檬吧 |
[01:49] | I was a different person then. | 我已经不是那时的我了 |
[01:51] | Okay, done with ornaments. | 装饰物拆完了 |
[01:52] | Moving on to holiday cards. look at ’em. | 轮到节日贺卡了 瞧瞧它们 |
[01:55] | All the beautiful, smiling families | 这些微笑着的美丽家庭 |
[01:57] | telling me Season’s Greetings. | 向我致以节日的问候 |
[01:59] | All the teenagers going through awkward phases. | 经历着尴尬期的青少年们 |
[02:01] | – Oh, yeah, a bunch of other Tinas. – What? | -没错 一群蒂娜的翻版 -什么 |
[02:03] | You know, I don’t think | 我感觉 |
[02:04] | we got as many cards as we usually get. | 我们收到的贺卡比往年要少了 |
[02:06] | Maybe we’re being shunned? | 兴许是我们被排挤了 |
[02:07] | Because they’re all jealous | 因为他们都嫉妒我们 |
[02:08] | of our perfect skin and our long, long lashes? | 完美的皮肤和超长的睫毛吗 |
[02:10] | Oh, my God. We are being shunned. | 我的天 我们真被排挤了 |
[02:13] | We’re getting taken off of people’s Christmas card lists. | 我们被别人从送贺卡名单上拿掉了 |
[02:15] | Why would we get taken off people’s Christmas card lists? | 我们为什么会被人从送贺卡的名单上拿掉 |
[02:18] | Because of our long, long lashes? | 因为我们有超长睫毛吗 |
[02:19] | No, because I couldn’t get it together this year | 不是 因为我今年没能找到时间 |
[02:21] | to send our card out. Or last year. | 把我们的贺卡寄出去 去年也没 |
[02:24] | And that’s how it happens. | 事情就是这样 |
[02:25] | You stop giving, you stop getting. | 不给予就没有收获 |
[02:27] | – Like high fives? – Yeah. | -就像击掌一样 -对 |
[02:29] | Right. So, why didn’t you send one out? | 是哦 那你为什么不寄贺卡 |
[02:31] | Seems easy enough. | 感觉很简单的事 |
[02:32] | Well, excuse me, Miss Missy. | 很抱歉 小姑娘 |
[02:34] | Hardest thing of all | 再难的事情都难不过 |
[02:35] | is getting a good picture of this family. | 我们家拍张像样的全家福 |
[02:37] | It’s like wrangling a bunch of muddy babies. | 就像在哄一堆脏兮兮的宝宝 |
[02:39] | You people probably don’t remember | 你们肯定不记得 |
[02:40] | the last picture we sent out, but I do. | 上次寄出去的照片什么样了 但我记得 |
[02:42] | Tina’s eyes were half-shut, Gene was all blurry, | 蒂娜半闭着眼 吉恩拍糊了 |
[02:45] | and Louise was doing a serial killer face. | 露易丝摆着连环杀人犯的表情 |
[02:47] | And that was the good picture. | 就那样已经是算拍的不错的了 |
[02:49] | You mean this serial killer face? | 你说的是这样的连环杀人犯表情吗 |
[02:51] | – Yes. stop it. – Stop what? | -对 别那样 -别哪样 |
[02:53] | Stop it. Look how good these pictures are. | 别闹 看看这些照片拍得多棒 |
[02:56] | Look at my cousin Valerie and her family on that cruise. | 看我表妹瓦莱丽和她家人在游轮上拍的 |
[02:59] | They were all pointing towards land or a whale | 大家都指着海岸 或是大鲸鱼 |
[03:02] | or a dolphin. And ours was in a grocery store. | 也许是海豚 而我们的是在杂货铺拍的 |
[03:04] | That was the best we could do, | 我们也就只能拍成那样了 |
[03:05] | standing in front of that pineapple display. | 站在菠萝货架前 |
[03:07] | Oh, my God, pineapple. | 天哪 菠萝 |
[03:09] | Bob, for a minute, stop with the juice. | 鲍勃 拜托 先别想你的榨汁机了 |
[03:11] | – Never. – Remember that year | -不可能 -还记得有年 |
[03:12] | we tried to take our picture in that guy’s yard | 我们准备在别人的院子门口拍照 |
[03:14] | because he had a nice fountain, | 因为院子里有个很棒的喷泉 |
[03:15] | and then he came out and got real mad? | 然后那家人出来了 怒不可遏 |
[03:17] | Why have a fountain | 如果连让人模仿《老友记》拍照 |
[03:17] | if you won’t let people do a Friends in it? | 都不准 建喷泉有什么意义呢 |
[03:19] | Lin, I think you’re being too hard on yourself. | 琳 我觉得你对自己太苛刻了 |
[03:21] | They’re just cards. | 只不过是贺卡而已 |
[03:22] | We’ll take a good picture next year. | 我们明年好好拍一张 |
[03:24] | It’s not a big deal. | 不算事儿 |
[03:25] | Not a big deal?! | 不算事儿 |
[03:28] | I-I mean, isn’t that true? | 我是说 到头来 |
[03:30] | Thin card that gets thrown away? | 这些贺卡都会被扔掉 |
[03:32] | Not a big deal? | 所以不用太在意 |
[03:34] | Why is your eye twitching? | 你为什么在挤眉弄眼的 |
[03:35] | And she’s kind of balling up her hands into fists. | 她的手快要握成拳头了 |
[03:37] | Linda, breathe. | 琳达 缓口气 |
[03:38] | Bob doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 鲍勃不知道自己在说什么 |
[03:40] | You know what? It’s still January, right? | 现在还是一月 对吧 |
[03:42] | – I mean, yes? – It’s January somewhere. | -所以呢 -肯定有地方现在还是一月 |
[03:45] | So, ’tis still the season, sorta. | 所以现在依然算圣诞季 某种程度上 |
[03:47] | We’re still in the winter. | 我们还在过冬天 |
[03:48] | We still have time, right? | 还来得及 对吧 |
[03:50] | – For what? – If we went out somewhere nice | -来得及干什么 -我们去个好地方 |
[03:53] | to take a picture today, | 拍张照 |
[03:54] | we could get cards printed tomorrow, | 明天就可以把照片打印出来 |
[03:56] | send them and still be in the holiday card-giving window. | 然后寄出去 还赶得上寄假日贺卡的趟儿 |
[03:59] | We’d be back in the card-getting business, baby. | 这样我们还能重回别人的寄贺卡名单 |
[04:01] | w-wait, today? I mean… | 等-等下 今天吗 我是说 |
[04:03] | Come on! You know it’s gonna be a slow day at the restaurant. | 别找理由 今天餐馆不会有什么生意 |
[04:06] | Everyone’s still on winter break, winter breaking. | 大家都还在放冬假 欢度冬假 |
[04:08] | I just figured that if it’s a slow day in the restaurant, | 我只是觉得如果今天餐馆没生意的话 |
[04:11] | I could play… I mean, work… with the new juicer | 我就可以玩…研究下 那个新的榨汁机 |
[04:14] | that you so thoughtfully got for me, | 你精心为我准备的礼物 |
[04:16] | my great love. | 我的挚爱 |
[04:18] | Yeah, and this is our last day of freedom | 是啊 今天是我们最后的自由日了 |
[04:19] | before we have to go back to school. | 明天就要上学了 |
[04:21] | Today, my only plan is to sit on my butt | 今天 我唯一的计划就是坐着 |
[04:24] | and solve this fun/infuriating puzzle. | 征服这个有趣又气人的益智玩具 |
[04:27] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[04:28] | I was planning on becoming a harmonica virtuoso today. | 我今天打算成为一名口琴大师 |
[04:31] | Gene, buddy? Please? | 吉恩 伙计 消停点 |
[04:33] | You’re killing me. You are killing me. | 你是要整死我吗 要整死我吗 |
[04:35] | Everybody, we’re doing this. | 各位 就这么决定了 |
[04:36] | So, come on, get dressed! | 赶紧的 去换衣服 |
[04:38] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. Go, go, go! – No! | -快快快 -不 |
[04:40] | All right! And I found the perfect place. | 我找到了一个绝佳的地方 |
[04:42] | I looked it up, and it’s gorgeous. We’re on our way. | 我查过了 相当漂亮 就要到了 |
[04:45] | Wait, what’s the name of this place? | 等等 这地方叫什么 |
[04:47] | Don’t worry about the name. | 别担心叫什么 |
[04:48] | Wh-Why don’t worry about the name? | 为什么不用担心呢 |
[04:49] | It’s, it’s called something lookout. | 是叫 叫啥啥瞭望台 |
[04:52] | – Okay. – Three Mile Lookout. | -好吧 -三英里瞭望台 |
[04:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:54] | You can see for three miles? | 可以看到三英里那么远吗 |
[04:57] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:58] | Or, or because it’s a three-mile walk to get there. | 也许 也许是因为要走三英里才能到那儿 |
[05:00] | – What? – What? Let me out! | -什么 -什么 让我出去 |
[05:01] | What? Pull over! | 什么 停车 |
[05:01] | Drive, Bob, drive! Put the child locks on. | 开 鲍勃 接着开 把儿童锁锁上 |
[05:04] | – What? We-we don’t have child locks. – Just drive. | -什么 我们没有儿童锁 -往前开 |
[05:10] | Three Mile Lookout, here we come. | 三英里瞭望台 我们来了 |
[05:11] | Then it’s just a three-mile walk to a beautiful lookout. | 再走三英里就能到达一个超美的瞭望台 |
[05:15] | You’re not my mother right now. | 你现在不是我母亲了 |
[05:17] | Oh, I can just see it. | 我都能看到这副景象了 |
[05:18] | Us in nature. | 我们身处大自然中 |
[05:20] | Everyone smiling, looking at the camera. | 大家面带微笑地看着照相机 |
[05:22] | Some of us wearing hats? | 是不是其中有一个人还戴着帽子 |
[05:23] | What do you think? Pom-pom to the left? | 你们觉得怎么样 毛绒球放在左边 |
[05:25] | Pom-pom to the right? Left? Or right? | 放在右边 左边 还是右边 |
[05:27] | – Left? Right? – Tina, shh. | -左边 右边 -蒂娜 嘘 |
[05:29] | – Busy. Puzzle. – Okay, but real quick? | -忙着解谜呢 -帮我看一下下就好 |
[05:30] | Anyone have any requests, or shall I just riff? | 有人要点歌吗 还是我随便唱唱 |
[05:34] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[05:34] | – Sorry. – Hey, kid in the middle. | -对不起 -嗨 中间有小孩呢 |
[05:36] | Okay, I need room to work here, people. | 我需要工作空间 |
[05:39] | Kids, no fighting. When we take this picture, | 孩子们 不能打架 我们拍照时 |
[05:41] | everyone’s got to smile and mean it. | 每个人都要发自内心地微笑 |
[05:43] | No grouchy grumps. Bob, that goes for you, too. | 不能闹情绪 鲍勃 你也是 |
[05:46] | Are you still mad that I’m making you walk? | 你还在因为要走路而生气吗 |
[05:48] | – Yes. – I love you. | -是的 -我爱你 |
[05:50] | In my head, I’m juicing right now. | 在我脑中 此刻我正在榨果汁 |
[05:55] | Here, Bob, take the snacks. I got the camera. | 鲍勃 拿着零食 我拿相机 |
[05:57] | -I’ll take the snacks -N-No, no, that’s okay, Gene. | -我来拿零食 -不不 不用 吉恩 |
[06:00] | – I-I got it. – you don’t trust me. | -我来就好 -你不信任我 |
[06:01] | And rightly so. | 也确实不该信 |
[06:03] | Going for a nice winter hike, huh? | 要来趟惬意的冬季徒步吗 |
[06:04] | No. We’re here against our will. | 不是 我们是被迫来的 |
[06:06] | – Wait, what? – No. | -什么 -没有 |
[06:08] | We didn’t kidnap them. | 我们没有绑架他们 |
[06:09] | Oh, well, that’s a relief. | 松了一口气 |
[06:10] | Now I don’t have to fill out that form. | 这样我就不用填表格了 |
[06:12] | You know, actually, we’re here | 其实我们是来这儿 |
[06:13] | to take a perfect holiday family photo. | 拍张完美的家庭照片 |
[06:15] | Isn’t it a little too late for that? | 那不是有点晚了吗 |
[06:17] | No! It’s still during the window. | 没有 还是时候 |
[06:19] | – Lin. – What? | -琳 -怎么 |
[06:20] | Well, you guys seem great. | 你们看着挺好的 |
[06:22] | Okay, be safe, don’t litter, | 注意安全 别丢垃圾 |
[06:23] | and no kicking pine cones. They don’t like it. | 别踢松果 它们不喜欢被踢 |
[06:25] | Mom, you know what I’m thinking? | 妈妈 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[06:27] | This parking lot is absolutely breathtaking. | 这个停车场真是太美了 |
[06:30] | We should take the picture here. | 我们应该在这里拍张照 |
[06:31] | Oh, yeah. That’s a great idea. | 是啊 主意不错 |
[06:34] | So artistic if we did it, actually, just right here. | 就在这里拍一张 很有艺术气息 |
[06:37] | What? No. We’re taking a really, really nice picture. | 什么 不行 我们要拍一张超级棒的照片 |
[06:40] | It’s our big comeback. We’re going up. | 作为我们的强势回归 给我往上爬 |
[06:42] | Wait, “Up”? There’s “Up” Involved in this? | 等等 “往上” 还要”往上” |
[06:44] | Yes. It’s called a lookout. | 是啊 瞭望台啊 |
[06:46] | You have to go up to look out. | 走上去才能瞭望 |
[06:47] | Everywhere’s a lookout. I’m looking out right now. | 到处都可以瞭望 我现在正在瞭望 |
[06:50] | No. Come on. Everyone, practice your smiles and follow me. | 不行 走吧 大家练习微笑 跟着我走 |
[07:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:10] | The air’s thinner up here, right? | 这儿的空气变稀薄了对吗 |
[07:11] | Is the air thinner? | 是不是更稀薄了吗 |
[07:12] | People shouldn’t walk up hills. | 人就不应该走路上山 |
[07:13] | Gravity doesn’t want us up here. | 地心引力不想要我们上来 |
[07:15] | Did a bird poop twice on you guys, too? | 有鸟也在你们身上拉了两次屎吗 |
[07:19] | Oh, it’s even better than I imagined. | 比我想得还要好 |
[07:22] | Okay, take a minute to get yourselves camera-ready. | 好了 花一分钟时间准备好拍照 |
[07:24] | Tina, get that poop off. | 蒂娜 把屎弄掉 |
[07:26] | Do I have time for a blowout? | 有时间够我做个造型吗 |
[07:27] | My glam squad is about 20 minutes behind us. | 我的化妆团队还有20分钟就到了 |
[07:30] | Not this time, baby. | 这次不行 宝贝 |
[07:31] | Bob, you’re steaming. | 鲍勃 你在冒烟 |
[07:32] | Maybe try to get that under control? | 能不能控制一下 |
[07:34] | Okay. I’ll try to stop. | 好 我尽量 |
[07:36] | You look like a Cup O’ Noodles over there. | 你看着像桶泡面 |
[07:37] | All right, I’m gonna try and figure out this timer. | 我来研究下这个倒计时怎么用 |
[07:39] | These things are easy, right? | 应该不难吧 |
[07:41] | Wait, is this on ten seconds or three? | 等等 这是十秒还是三秒 |
[07:43] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[07:45] | I pressed the timer. | 我点的倒计时 |
[07:46] | Why’d it take a picture? | 为什么在拍照 |
[07:48] | Lin, do you want help? | 琳 需要帮忙吗 |
[07:49] | No, no, I got it. | 不 不用 我可以 |
[07:51] | – Oh, come on! – H-here, let me try. | -别掉链子啊 -我 我来试试吧 |
[07:53] | Okay, I think we’re set. | 好了 我觉得可以了 |
[07:55] | – Butt shot. – Nice! | -屁股照 -棒 |
[07:58] | Geez, what kind of timer is this? | 天 这是什么鬼倒计时 |
[07:59] | Who can move that fast? Cheetah people? | 谁能跑这么快 猎豹人吗 |
[08:01] | I mean, we’re Cheeto people. | 而我们只是爱吃奇多 |
[08:04] | Okay. Oh, I think I just reset the date. | 好了 不对 我好像重置了日期 |
[08:06] | And I might have taken, like, 30 pictures up my nose. | 而且我可能拍了30张我鼻子的照片 |
[08:08] | – There’s your Christmas card. – Oh, ratzafratz! | -你要的圣诞贺卡 -破烂玩意儿 |
[08:11] | Maybe we don’t all have to be in it? | 也许没必要所有人都出镜 |
[08:13] | Maybe I take it, and you can tell everyone | 我来拍 你到时候告诉大家 |
[08:15] | that I left you to join the Army, | 我留下你参军去了 |
[08:18] | and you’re bravely carrying on without me. | 没有我的日子 你也在勇敢地生活 |
[08:20] | Even though I’m braver because I joined the Army. | 虽然还是去参军的我更勇敢 |
[08:24] | I already thought of that. Doesn’t work. | 我早就想到了 根本行不通 |
[08:26] | What if people see you in the restaurant? | 要是有人在餐厅撞见你就露馅儿了 |
[08:27] | Can’t you just say he’s Dad’s hot twin? | 你可以说他是爸爸的双胞胎兄弟 |
[08:29] | This plan is perfect. I like it. | 完美 我喜欢 |
[08:31] | All right, we’re doing | 行 就这么办 |
[08:31] | the hot-twin-Army-Dad plan. Let’s do this. | 实施参军爸爸双胞胎计划 |
[08:34] | Oh! Hikers! | 噢 是登山游客 |
[08:35] | – Hello! Hi! – yeah? | -你们好 -怎么啦 |
[08:38] | can you take our picture? | 可以帮我们拍张照吗 |
[08:41] | okay! Just, we’re very far away from you! | 好呀 但是我们离你们太远了 |
[08:43] | You won’t be able to make out your faces! | 从这儿拍的话都看不清你们的脸 |
[08:45] | Oh, no, not from over there! Over here! | 不 不是从你那儿拍 这边来拍 |
[08:47] | On our camera! Please! | 用我们的相机拍 |
[08:49] | We need a family picture! It’s an emergency! | 我们要拍一张全家福 十分紧急 |
[08:52] | Oh, okay! | 好的 |
[08:54] | Oh, thank you so much. We really appreciate it. | 太谢谢了 真的非常感激 |
[08:56] | Sure. It wasn’t too far out of the way. | 没事儿 过来也不是很远 |
[08:59] | – It was pretty far. – It was pretty far. | -蛮远的 -真的很远 |
[09:00] | Louise, put the toy down. | 露易丝 放下玩具 |
[09:01] | Come on. We’re doing this. | 快来 我们把照片拍了 |
[09:02] | Fine, I’ll do it behind my back. | 我手放背后玩 |
[09:04] | Okay, everyone squish in and say “Ravioli.” | 所有人站拢一点 说茄子 |
[09:07] | Ravioli. | 茄子 |
[09:09] | – Got it. – You know what? | -好了 -那啥 |
[09:10] | Could you just take a few more | 能不能帮我们多照几张 |
[09:11] | – just for safety? – Okay. | -这样保险点 -好吧 |
[09:13] | All right, everyone’s eyes open? | 好了 眼睛都睁着呢吧 |
[09:14] | Bob, you still steamy? | 鲍勃 你还在冒热气吗 |
[09:16] | Wait, I was talking. Can you take it again? | 等等 我还在说话 可以重拍一张吗 |
[09:19] | You know, I know it doesn’t really matter, | 虽然没啥关系 |
[09:20] | but can you smile while you take it? | 但可以劳烦你笑着拍照吗 |
[09:22] | I think we’ll get a better smile out of the kids. | 这样小孩们也能跟着你笑 |
[09:24] | Right? Your face is kind of tight. | 可以吧 你的表情有点太严肃了 |
[09:27] | – Okay, thank you! – All right. | -谢谢啦 -好了 |
[09:29] | We’re done. Let’s go. | 完事儿了 我们走吧 |
[09:31] | – Oh, they’re awful. – What? | -太难看了 -什么 |
[09:32] | Bad. They’re all bad. | 糟糕 都糟透了 |
[09:34] | Shadow. Shadow. they’re all in shadow. | 背光 背光 全背光 |
[09:37] | And Gene’s completely turned around in this one. | 这张吉恩完全背过去了 |
[09:39] | – I had to go. – Maybe silhouette could be our thing? | -我想走了 -要不我们就做成剪影吧 |
[09:42] | Like, you can’t see our faces. Who are we? | 别人看不见我们的脸 不知道我们是谁 |
[09:44] | Like, a-a mystery card. | 走神秘路线 |
[09:46] | Oh, her stupid thumb’s in this one. | 这张里有她的手指 |
[09:48] | Stick to hiking, sweetie. | 你们以后还是就徒你们的步吧 |
[09:49] | Okay, so, I guess we wait for another hiker to come along? | 所以现在是要等别的徒步者吗 |
[09:53] | Maybe it’ll be Annie Leibovitz. | 也许会是安妮·莱博维茨 |
[09:55] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[09:56] | We make a hang glider out of Dad’s underwear, | 我们用老爸的内裤做个三角翼 |
[09:58] | and we glide down to the parking lot | 滑翔去停车场 |
[09:59] | – and go home. – That sounds nice. | -然后回家 -听起来不错 |
[10:01] | Oh, I got the timer working! | 我把倒计时设好了 |
[10:02] | We don’t need any more dumb hikers! | 不需要愚蠢的徒步者了 |
[10:04] | And we’re switching locations. | 我们换个地方站 |
[10:05] | The sun’s facing that way. | 太阳照向这边 |
[10:07] | You people stand there. | 你们站在那里 |
[10:08] | I’m putting the camera here on this nice rock. | 我把相机放在这块平整的石头上 |
[10:10] | Hello, rock. Thank you for being here. | 你好 石头 感谢你在这里 |
[10:13] | Kids, you’ll be back in your jammies before you can say, | 孩子们 我们马上就会拍出完美的 |
[10:15] | “Oh, my God, what a great Christmas card.” | 圣诞贺卡照 然后你们就能回家睡觉了 |
[10:17] | Okay, but I’m pretty sure I used up all my fierceness. | 好吧 但我感觉已耗尽了所有气力 |
[10:19] | Wait, I found a little more. | 等等 我找到一点剩的 |
[10:24] | Oh, this is it! This is the moment. | 来了来了 就是现在 |
[10:26] | Smile, people. Smile, please. | 大家微笑 求求你们笑 |
[10:28] | I’ll never ask for anything again. | 我今后都不会再要求你们什么了 |
[10:29] | – Wait, my hat. – Wait, my this. | -等等 我的帽子 -等等 我的这个 |
[10:31] | – Gene. – Bob! Bob, smile. | -吉恩 -鲍勃 鲍勃 快微笑 |
[10:33] | Everyone, you’re not smiling! | 各位 你们都没在笑 |
[10:35] | – Oh, whoops. – Yay, Dad! | -不好意思 -太棒了 老爸 |
[10:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | Oh, no. Is it that bad? | 不会吧 有那么糟吗 |
[10:45] | – Is it Tina’s hat? – No! Oh, God, no. | -是因为蒂娜的帽子吗 -别啊 不是吧 |
[10:48] | It’s… it’s… | 这个 这个实在 |
[10:50] | – Yeah? – It’s perfect. | -怎么样 -太完美了 |
[10:52] | It’s more than perfect. | 比完美还好 |
[10:53] | It’s-it’s the picture I have in my head | 这就是我想到你们时 |
[10:55] | when I think of you guys. | 脑中浮现的画面 |
[10:56] | It’s that double fart magic. | 这就是双屁的魔力 |
[10:58] | – So does that mean… – We got it? | -也就是说 -我们完成任务了吗 |
[11:01] | We got it! | 完成了 |
[11:02] | – Oh, thank God. – Oh, yeah! | -谢天谢地 -太棒了 |
[11:04] | First one to the car gets to drive. | 第一个到车那儿的人可以开车 |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:06] | Oh, thanks, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[11:07] | I know it was a long day and exercise is very difficult | 我知道今天大家都很累 我们家 |
[11:10] | and awkward for this family, but this is really… | 非常不擅长运动 但这真的 |
[11:16] | No… ! | 不 |
[11:19] | Got it! I got it. I got the camera. | 抓住了 我抓住相机了 |
[11:21] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:21] | Oh, that was close. Okay, I’m pullin’ it out. | 好险 我把它拿出来 |
[11:25] | – Oh. Oh, no. – What, “Oh, no”? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[11:27] | The hole’s not wide enough for my hand and the camera. | 我的手拿着相机就穿不过这个洞了 |
[11:30] | Wh-What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[11:31] | I can’t get my arm out without lettin’ go of the camera, | 不放开相机我就无法把胳膊拿出来 |
[11:34] | and if I let go of the camera… | 如果我放开相机 |
[11:35] | Yeah, that would be bad. | 是的 那就太糟了 |
[11:38] | Should I play a mournful blues? | 我该吹一曲悲伤的布鲁斯吗 |
[11:40] | – Probably not. – I should. | -不了吧 -要吹的 |
[11:45] | Okay, okay, maybe we can… | 好吧 好吧 也许我们可以 |
[11:48] | No. Mommy’s elbow doesn’t go that way. | 不 妈妈的胳膊不能那样转 |
[11:50] | I can’t see any way to get the camera. | 我想不到能拿到相机的方法 |
[11:52] | I can’t reach it from any angle. | 从任何角度都没法够到 |
[11:53] | Maybe if we had a trained bird? | 如果我们有只受过训练的鸟就好了 |
[11:56] | Oh, now you want a trained bird. | 你现在想要只受过训练的鸟了 |
[11:57] | Before Christmas it’s all, “We can’t get a trained bird.” | 圣诞节前你还说什么”我们没法养鸟” |
[12:01] | Maybe we could try to train that squirrel? | 也许我们可以试着训练那只松鼠 |
[12:02] | Hi… Oh, he’s gone. | 你好呀 它走了 |
[12:04] | Okay, what if we drop the camera… | 那么 我说我们把相机丢下去 |
[12:06] | Wait, hear me out… And not do this anymore? | 等等 听我说完 然后放弃拍照这件事 |
[12:09] | He likes it. He likes it. | 他喜欢这个主意 他也喜欢 |
[12:10] | She’s frowning. | 她皱着眉头 |
[12:11] | Lin, at some point we might have to consider | 琳 也许我们应该考虑 |
[12:15] | saying goodbye to the camera. | 和相机说再见了 |
[12:16] | No. Never. | 不 绝不 |
[12:17] | The best picture our family has ever taken is on this thing. | 我们家拍过的最完美照片就在这相机里 |
[12:20] | You didn’t see it. I saw it! | 你没有看到 但我看到了 |
[12:22] | It was like a… A fairy tale, | 一张…童话般的照片 |
[12:24] | but in… but in real life. | 但…存在于现实生活 |
[12:26] | But maybe we don’t need | 但我们可能并不需要 |
[12:26] | a picture on the Christmas card. | 在圣诞贺卡上加一张照片 |
[12:28] | Just some nice words? | 就写一些祝福的话就好了 |
[12:30] | I’m ready with the bubble letters. | 我已经准备好画气泡字啦 |
[12:32] | Oh, Tina, I love your bubble letters, | 蒂娜 我喜欢你的气泡字 |
[12:33] | but that’s the worst idea anyone’s ever had. | 但这是世界上最糟糕的想法 |
[12:35] | Okay, let me try something. | 让我试试 |
[12:36] | Hey, Mom, can you show me how to eat corn on the cob again? | 妈妈 能再教我怎么吃整个的玉米吗 |
[12:39] | I forget how and I need to know. | 我忘记了 需要你教一下 |
[12:41] | For school. Corn school. | 学校里要用 玉米学校 |
[12:43] | I’m not fallin’ for the old | 我不会再中这种圈套 |
[12:44] | “How do I eat corn on the cob” trick. Who even knows. | “我怎么吃整个的玉米” 谁会知道这个啊 |
[12:47] | – Damn, she’s good. – Maybe I try something. | -可恶 她不上当 -我来试试吧 |
[12:49] | Hey, Mom, what number comes after nine? | 妈妈 九后面是哪个数字 |
[12:51] | – What? Ten. – Right, but, | -什么 十 -对了 但是 |
[12:54] | show me on your fingers how many ten is. | 用手指表示下十吧 |
[12:56] | For, corn school. Crap. | 玉米学校要用 可恶 |
[12:59] | – Nope. – Mom, I need a hug. A two-armer. | -没用 -妈妈 我需要一个双手的拥抱 |
[13:02] | Gene. Hug your father. | 吉恩 拥抱你老爸 |
[13:03] | All right, Dad, let’s do this. | 好吧 爸爸 我们拥抱吧 |
[13:05] | * Pushin’ the rocks, pushin’ the rocks * | *推岩石 推岩石* |
[13:08] | * Pushin’ and pullin’ and pushin’ the rocks * | *又推又拉 推不动* |
[13:11] | * Kickin’ the rocks, lookin’ good * | *踢岩石 踢不动* |
[13:14] | * Makin’ nets that fall apart. * | *做个网 又散架* |
[13:16] | Oh, oh, my hand’s gettin’ so tired. | 我的胳膊酸了 |
[13:19] | – Oh, no. – Does it want to go home and take a nap? | -不是吧 -它想回家睡一小觉吗 |
[13:22] | Here, Mom, you can use my hat to cushion your arm. | 给 妈妈 你可以把我的帽子垫在胳膊下 |
[13:25] | Little help? | 帮帮忙 |
[13:28] | thanks, Tina. | 谢谢 蒂娜 |
[13:29] | That pom-pom feels nice. | 这绒球非常舒服 |
[13:31] | Kids, have snacks and enjoy the day. | 孩子们 吃点零食好好享受吧 |
[13:33] | Yay, snacks. | 太棒了 吃零食啦 |
[13:34] | This boy wouldn’t say no to some hot cocoa. | 我才不会拒绝一杯热可可呢 |
[13:38] | What is this?! | 这是什么啊 |
[13:39] | It-It’s my juice. | 我的果汁 |
[13:40] | Did you put it in there as a prank? | 你放里面是在恶作剧吗 |
[13:42] | No. And don’t waste it. | 不是 不要浪费 |
[13:43] | I-I think I juiced, like, 30 oranges to fill this thing. | 我用了三十个橙子才做了这一瓶 |
[13:46] | This is not a juice situation, Father. | 这根本不是果汁 老爸 |
[13:48] | Gene, I will ground you so hard. | 吉恩 你这辈子别想出门了 |
[13:50] | Sorry. Sorry. I-I just miss my juicer so much. | 对不起 对不起 我只是想我的榨汁机了 |
[13:53] | Yeah, we heard you two singing together. | 我们听到你们一起唱歌了 |
[13:55] | * – Who likes to juice? – I like to juice. * | *-谁喜欢榨汁 -我喜欢榨汁* |
[13:57] | * – You like to juice? – That’s what I said. * | *-你喜欢榨汁 -就像我说的* |
[13:59] | * Juicey, juicey, juice, juice, juice, juice, juice * | *美味多汁 美味多汁 果汁 果汁* |
[14:01] | * I love you more than anyone. * | *我爱你胜过一切* |
[14:03] | Why couldn’t you have just juiced some hot chocolate, | 你为什么不能简单榨一杯热巧克力 |
[14:05] | you psychopath?! | 神经病吗 |
[14:06] | I guess that’s it. | 就这样啦 |
[14:08] | 1972年电影《猛虎过山》 讲述杰里迈亚·约翰逊在退伍后 对城市生活产生了厌倦 到荒山野岭中过着一种野蛮人的狩猎生活 | |
[14:08] | We’re out here in the snow like a bunch of Jeremiah Johnsons | 我们在这雪山里 像野蛮人一样 |
[14:10] | and there’s nothin’ we can do about it. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[14:12] | Louise, no one’s turning into Jeremiah Johnson. | 露易丝 没人会变成野蛮人 |
[14:14] | Also, I don’t know how you know that movie. | 还有 你是怎么知道这部电影的 |
[14:16] | It’s a movie? I just made up the name | 那是个电影 我瞎说的 |
[14:18] | ’cause it sounded good. | 因为听起来很酷 |
[14:19] | What? No, it’s a… Oh, forget it. | 什么 不 那是… 算了 |
[14:24] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[14:25] | the plan to squirt a bunch of soap down there | 用肥皂水润滑然后把我的胳臂拽出来 |
[14:27] | and twist my arm out didn’t work ’cause we don’t have soap. | 这个计划失败了 因为我们没有肥皂 |
[14:29] | And that idea to pry my arm out with a stick | 用一个木棒把我的胳臂撬出来的计划 |
[14:31] | really didn’t work, and now there’s a stick stuck in here. | 也失败了 现在木棒也卡在里面了 |
[14:34] | And my hand’s gettin’ numb. | 我的手已经麻木了 |
[14:36] | My hands are getting numb, too. | 我的手也麻木了 |
[14:37] | Dang it. How am I supposed to solve this dumb thing | 该死 我该怎么用我麻木的双手 |
[14:39] | with dumb numb hands? | 解决这个该死的东西 |
[14:41] | Hey, just curious… | 我就想问一问 |
[14:42] | Are we gonna be spending the night here? | 我们今晚要在这过夜吗 |
[14:44] | ‘Cause if so, | 因为如果是的话 |
[14:45] | we’re gonna need to add a few rooms to this thing. | 我们得给这玩意再加点房间 |
[14:47] | Make sure my room has a California King. | 确保我的房间有加州大床 |
[14:49] | And I want jets in the tub. | 我还想要浴缸里有喷气机 |
[14:50] | Lin, it’s gonna start getting dark soon, | 琳 天马上就要黑了 |
[14:52] | and we still need to hike three miles back down. | 我们还需要走五千米才能下山 |
[14:54] | Also, the snacks are gone. | 而且 零食吃完了 |
[14:55] | Guess we’re gonna have to scavenge. | 看来我们得捡垃圾吃了 |
[14:57] | Tina, go find that squirrel, befriend it, | 蒂娜 去找到那只松鼠 跟它交朋友 |
[14:59] | – and then betray it. – Fine. | -然后背后捅它一刀 -好吧 |
[15:00] | No! We’re not eating squirrels | 不行 我们不吃松鼠 |
[15:02] | and we’re not spending the night. | 而且我们不会在这过夜 |
[15:03] | Just leave me here. | 把我丢在这吧 |
[15:05] | Go back down to the car. | 你们回去车里 |
[15:07] | I’ll-I’ll figure it out. | 我会想出办法的 |
[15:08] | – ‘Kay. – Bye, Mom. – Miss you. | -行吧 -拜 老妈 -我会想你的 |
[15:09] | Guys, no. We’re not going anywhere without your mother. | 孩子们 不行 没有你妈妈 我们哪儿也不去 |
[15:12] | But snacks! | 但零食吃完了 |
[15:13] | Oh, oh! I-I have a lozenge in my pocket. | 我口袋里有润喉糖 |
[15:15] | Everyone take a lick, and-and maybe, | 每个人舔一口吧 然后 |
[15:17] | huddle together to stay warm. | 也许可以抱在一起取暖 |
[15:18] | Blow on each other with your nice hot family breath. | 给彼此吹送家人的温热呼吸 |
[15:21] | I’m saving my hot breath for this. | 我要把我的温热呼吸留给它 |
[15:25] | No! | 别吹了 |
[15:25] | Oh, it’s you folks again. | 又是你们啊 |
[15:27] | That sounded like Bob Dylan got caught in a trap. | 听起来像是鲍勃·迪伦掉进了陷阱 |
[15:29] | – Thank you. – Would you look at that sunset? | -谢谢夸奖 -看看那日落 |
[15:32] | Wow. You folks get a good picture? | 你们拍下好看的照片了吗 |
[15:35] | Funny story. | 说来有趣 |
[15:36] | – Can it be a short story? – It’s pretty short. | -可以长话短说吗 -这件事挺短的 |
[15:39] | My wife dropped the camera, | 我妻子把照相机丢了 |
[15:40] | but then she caught it, | 然后她拿到了 |
[15:41] | now her hand is stuck in that hole. | 现在她的手卡在那个洞里了 |
[15:42] | Yeah, she won’t let go of it, but if she did, | 没错 她不肯放手 如果她放手了 |
[15:45] | we could leave and go to our warm house. | 我们就可以离开 回到温暖的房子了 |
[15:47] | Sorry, did I say that out loud? | 抱歉 我是不是说出声了 |
[15:48] | Mr. Ranger, here’s the thing: | 护林员先生 是这样的 |
[15:50] | the best picture we’ve ever taken as a family | 我们一家人拍过最好的照片 |
[15:52] | is on this camera. | 就在这个照相机上 |
[15:53] | I need it to make holiday cards | 我需要这张照片来做节日贺卡 |
[15:55] | because we never sent them out the last couple years, | 因为我们前几年从来没发过贺卡 |
[15:57] | and-and people are startin’ to take us off their card-giving lists, | 人们开始把我们从他们的送贺卡名单上除名了 |
[16:00] | – and-and-and if we… – Sure, sure, sure, sure, sure. | -而 而且 如果我们 -好的 好的 |
[16:01] | – Look, we see this all the time. – Really? | -听着 我们经常看到这种情况 -真的吗 |
[16:03] | No. I just wanted to stop you from talking | 假的 我只是想阻止你再说下去 |
[16:05] | – so I can tell you something. – Yeah? | -好让我能跟你们说件事 -什么事 |
[16:07] | You have to go. | 你们得走了 |
[16:08] | No one can be in this park after sunset. | 落日后没有人能待在公园里 |
[16:10] | Yup, we’ll-we’ll be outta here in a jiff. | 好的 我们一会就走了 |
[16:12] | I’m about to crack this thing here. | 我马上就要把东西拿出来了 |
[16:14] | Well, it’s sunset now, so you have to go right now. | 现在就是落日 所以你们现在就得走 |
[16:18] | This is like, the main part of my job. | 这就是我工作的主要内容 |
[16:19] | Well, I mean, this and cleaning the bathroom. | 这件事 还有清理厕所 |
[16:21] | Which I definitely always do. | 我绝对有一直清理厕所 |
[16:23] | Well, I’m not going anywhere without this camera. | 不带上照相机 我不会离开 |
[16:25] | – You’re not leaving? – No. | -你们不走 -不 |
[16:26] | Okay. So this is your first warning. | 好 给你们第一次警告 |
[16:29] | Oh, how many warnings are there? | 一共有多少次警告 |
[16:31] | There’s three, and we’re nearing warning number two. | 三次 我马上就要给第二次警告了 |
[16:34] | It’s comin’ around the bend. | 马上要来了 |
[16:35] | Here she comes, and second warning. | 来了 第二次警告 |
[16:38] | Lin, maybe just do what he says? | 琳 也许我们要照他说的做 |
[16:39] | I can’t, Bob. I can’t let go of this camera. | 不行 鲍勃 我不能放开这个照相机 |
[16:42] | Third warning means I gotta take away your park pass. | 第三次警告意味着我要拿走你们的公园通行证 |
[16:44] | We were supposed to have a park pass? | 我们该有公园通行证吗 |
[16:46] | I mean. | 我是指 |
[16:47] | Do you not have a park pass, sir? | 先生 你们没有公园通行证吗 |
[16:49] | Oh, no, we do. | 我们有 |
[16:51] | I was just thinking of another, pass that we have. | 我刚就是在想 我们另一个通行证 |
[16:55] | Oh, yeah. We have so many passes. | 对 我们通行证太多了 |
[16:57] | – I, pass, pass, pass, pass. – We hike all the time. | -各种通行证 -我们全都有 |
[16:58] | – Oh, so much. We love it. – Yeah. | -太多了防不胜防 -是啊 |
[17:00] | Well, you guys didn’t let me finish. | 你们让我说完 |
[17:02] | I’m gonna take away your park pass, | 我要拿走你的公园通行证 |
[17:03] | I issue you a ticket, and if you don’t come willingly, | 发给你一张票 你们要是不愿意跟我走 |
[17:05] | that’s called, “Resisting a park ranger.” | 就是”拒绝配合公园护林人” |
[17:08] | But who can resist a man in uniform? Sorry. | 但谁能拒绝穿制服的人呢 抱歉 |
[17:11] | So you’re gonna have to pay a hefty fine, | 那样的话你就得交巨额罚款 |
[17:13] | your family’s gonna be escorted out of the park, | 你家人也会被清出公园 |
[17:15] | and that’s probably not the best way | 这可能不是结束高质量 |
[17:17] | to wrap up a quality family outing. | 家庭出游的好方法 |
[17:19] | Anyway, warning number three. | 好了 第三次警告 |
[17:22] | – Lin, please. – I, … | -琳 放手吧 -我 |
[17:24] | Do we have permission to tickle her? | 我们能挠她痒痒吗 |
[17:26] | Do we have permission?! | 我们可以吗 |
[17:30] | Lin, I know this means a lot to you, | 琳 我知道这对你来说很重要 |
[17:32] | but there’s a ranger here who is gonna make us | 但这里的护林人会让我们 |
[17:33] | pay a lot of money and also maybe carry you out? | 支付巨额罚款 或许还能把你抬出去 |
[17:36] | Or me out? I’m not sure which. | 或把我抬出去 我不太清楚 |
[17:38] | – Let’s play it by ear. – Please carry me out. | -看情况吧 -把我抬出去吧 |
[17:41] | Can you just, maybe, I’m sorry but, | 你能不能 我很抱歉 但是 |
[17:44] | – let go of the camera? – No way. | -放手照相机吧 -不可能 |
[17:46] | I’m not throwing away my shot of us. | 我可不能扔了我们的全家福 |
[17:48] | Look, folks, just to clarify, | 各位亲 我澄清一下 |
[17:49] | the third warning is not really a warning. | 第三次警告不是警告 |
[17:51] | It’s like the final thing, and I just said it, | 就是已经判决了 而且我刚已经说了 |
[17:54] | so that means now you’re gonna get Ranger arrested. | 所以你们要被公园护林人逮捕了 |
[17:57] | So, how are we gonna do this? | 我们怎么逮捕呢 |
[17:58] | Come on, Mom, you’re so obsessed! | 老妈 你就不会断舍离吗 |
[18:01] | You gotta learn to let things go. Literally. | 有些东西就该放手 真的 |
[18:04] | Damn you, game! | 该死的破游戏 |
[18:05] | Why did Santa curse me with this… ! | 圣诞老人为什么要用这个诅咒我 |
[18:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 天呐 |
[18:09] | I just solved it! | 我解开了 |
[18:12] | Yes. Yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:15] | Okay. Now my life has no purpose. | 好吧 我的人生又没有目标了 |
[18:17] | That’s, great, Louise. | 非常好 露易丝 |
[18:19] | Lin, please. | 琳 求你了 |
[18:21] | Look, I know you all think I’m crazy right now, | 听着 我知道你们都觉得我疯了 |
[18:23] | but it’s-it’s more than just a picture, | 但这不仅仅只是一张相片 |
[18:25] | and the-the cards. | 还有卡片 |
[18:26] | It’s about being a human. | 而是人类的本性 |
[18:28] | These cards connect us with other people. | 这些贺卡让我们与他人产生联系 |
[18:31] | And when there’s no people left in the world, | 当地球上没有人类后 |
[18:33] | the aliens will find our cards, | 外星人会找到我们的贺卡 |
[18:34] | and they’ll be like, “look at that family.” | 然后说 “看那一家人” |
[18:37] | Oh, fine. Forget it. | 好吧 不管了 |
[18:39] | My hand’s so numb, I probably should just drop it. | 我的手已经麻了 扔了算了 |
[18:42] | Okay, here I go. | 好了 我要放手了 |
[18:44] | Wait, Mom, don’t. | 等下 老妈 别放手 |
[18:45] | – My puzzle. – Yeah, I know, you solved your puzzle. | -我的解谜玩具 -我知道你解开了 |
[18:48] | I’m proud of you, baby. | 我为你感到骄傲 宝贝 |
[18:49] | Didn’t take you long at all. | 根本没用多长时间 |
[18:51] | Eight days. | 八天 |
[18:51] | No, I think I know how to get you out of there. | 不是 我知道怎么让你把手拿出来了 |
[18:54] | – And the camera. – You do? | -和相机一起 -是吗 |
[18:55] | Yeah. We’ve been trying to turn your arm, | 是啊 我们一直让你转胳膊 |
[18:57] | but we need to turn you. | 但我们要转的是你 |
[19:00] | – Me? – So, we’d have to turn Mom upside down? | -转我 -是让老妈倒立吗 |
[19:04] | I think so? | 应该是 |
[19:04] | I solved my puzzle by turning the ball | 我是通过转这颗球 |
[19:06] | all the way around while pulling. | 边转边拔才解开的 |
[19:08] | Maybe that’s how we get you out… | 应该这样你也能出来 |
[19:09] | We keep turning you until we find the sweet spot, | 通过转你找到一个好位置 |
[19:12] | and then wham-bam, freedom, ma’am. Hopefully. | 然后你就自由了 希望是这样 |
[19:15] | I mean, it’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[19:17] | I call all the change in her pockets. | 我要她口袋里的所有零钱 |
[19:18] | And her ChapStick. | 还有她的唇膏 |
[19:20] | Mr. Ranger, would you mind helping us | 护林人先生 你愿意帮我们 |
[19:23] | turn my wife upside down? | 把我妻子倒过来吗 |
[19:24] | I thought you would never ask. | 我还以为你永远不问呢 |
[19:26] | – Oh. Really? – But only because I’m a park ranger | -真的吗 -不过只是因为我是公园护林人 |
[19:29] | and it’s my job, | 而且这是我的工作 |
[19:30] | and not because she just made me cry a little bit | 而不是因为她刚让我哭了一点 |
[19:31] | and I miss my family. | 而且我想家人了 |
[19:33] | Well, maybe if I grab here, you lift there. | 那我抓这头 你抬那一侧 |
[19:35] | Kids, take the legs. | 孩子们 抓住腿 |
[19:36] | This is exactly how Cirque du Soleil got their start. | 太阳马戏团也是这样开始的 |
[19:39] | All right, we good? We ready? | 好 一切都好吗 准备好了吗 |
[19:40] | – Ready. – Check. | -准备就绪 -没问题 |
[19:41] | And, Lin, whatever you do… | 还有 琳 无论你做什么 |
[19:42] | Yeah, yeah? What, what? | 嗯 怎么了 什么 什么 |
[19:44] | Don’t drop that camera. | 别把相机弄掉了 |
[19:46] | Even if my arm gets broken into a million pieces. | 就算我胳膊断成了千截我也不会松手 |
[19:49] | Well, no, then you should probably drop it. | 好吧 如果那样你或许该松手 |
[19:51] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始 |
[19:55] | Watch it, watch it. | 小心 小心 |
[19:59] | We did it! We actually did it! | 我们做到了 竟然成功了 |
[20:01] | Oh, my God. Hello, hand. | 天呐 你好啊 手手 |
[20:02] | Oh, come here, kids. Oh, Bobby. | 过来 孩子们 鲍鲍 |
[20:05] | – My family. – I’m so happy for you guys. | -我的家人们 -我真为你们开心 |
[20:08] | And I need you to immediately leave the park. | 然后我需要你们马上离开公园 |
[20:10] | Yup, right. We’re going. | 没问题 这就走 |
[20:11] | Thank you, Mr. Park Ranger. | 谢谢 公园护林人先生 |
[20:13] | I’ve solved you, wooden puzzle, | 我解决了你 木头解谜玩具 |
[20:15] | and now I’m done with you. | 现在你我两清 |
[20:16] | Return to the hell from which you came! | 滚回你来的地狱吧 |
[20:18] | Okay, well, please don’t just throw puzzles | 好吧 虽然你在生这些解谜玩具的气 |
[20:20] | – you’re angry at into the rock. – Right. Sorry. | -但别把它扔到石头上 -好的 抱歉 |
[20:22] | And, hey, keep a lookout in your ranger station mailbox | 对了 记得查看你的护林站邮箱 |
[20:25] | for the best family portrait card you’ve ever seen! | 你会收到史上最棒家庭合照卡片 |
[20:28] | And they walked out of my life. | 就这样 他们离开了我的生活 |
[20:32] | Anybody on lime time? | 有人想喝青柠檬吗 |
[20:35] | – I’d love some water. – No! No water. | -我想喝水 -不 不能喝水 |
[20:37] | Water is stupid juice. | 水是蠢果汁 |
[20:38] | Okay… who wants to see ’em? | 好 谁想看看 |
[20:41] | – Yes. – Me. – I do. | -想 -我 -我想看 |
[20:42] | Okay, printing’s not cheap, | 听着 印照片不便宜 |
[20:43] | so don’t touch ’em if your hands are gross and greasy. | 所以如果你的手又脏又油 就别碰 |
[20:45] | Well, they always are | 我们的手一直如此 |
[20:46] | – so what are you gonna do? – Yeah, we work in a restaurant. | -你能怎么办 -对啊 我们在餐馆工作 |
[20:49] | 新年快乐 相亲相爱的贝尔彻一家 | |
[20:50] | – Hot damn. – Wow. | -我的天哪 -哇 |
[20:51] | We’ll never look that good again. | 我们永远不会再这么好看了 |
[20:53] | I know. Take it in. | 我知道 接受吧 |
[20:54] | It’s all downhill from here. | 从现在开始都是下坡路了 |
[20:56] | For you, Dad, and Mom. | 是你们 爸妈 |
[20:57] | – Not us. We’re young. – Thanks, Louise. | -不是我们 我们还年轻 -谢谢 露易丝 |
[20:59] | – My wiener’s out. – What?! | -我的小弟弟露出来了 -什么 |
[21:01] | * Candy cane moose * | *糖棍麋鹿* |
[21:02] | * We’ve had since Tina was born * | *自从蒂娜出生我们就有了* |
[21:05] | * People think you’re a reindeer * | *人们以为你是驯鹿* |
[21:06] | * But you’re not, you’re a moose * | *但你不是 你是麋鹿* |
[21:08] | * Candy cane moose * | *糖棍麋鹿* |
[21:09] | * We’ve had since Tina was born * | *自从蒂娜出生我们就有了* |
[21:12] | * People think you’re a reindeer * | *人们以为你是驯鹿* |
[21:14] | * But you’re not, you’re a moose * | *但你不是 你是麋鹿* |
[21:16] | * Clothespin angel * | *衣夹天使* |
[21:18] | * Clothespin angel * | *衣夹天使* |
[21:20] | * Clothespin angel * | *衣夹天使* |
[21:23] | * Kiss ’em, kiss ’em ** | *亲亲 亲亲* |
[21:24] | * Clothespin angel * | *衣夹天使* |
[21:26] | * Come on, kiss ’em, kiss ’em * | *来吧 亲亲 亲亲* |
[21:28] | * Clothespin angel * | *衣夹天使* |
[21:30] | * – Kiss ’em, kiss ’em – Yeah! * | *-亲亲 亲亲 -棒* |