时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 是最后一只蚂蚁吗 除虫害公司 | |
[00:22] | Here she comes. It’s go time. | 她进来了 准备 |
[00:24] | One, two, three. | 三 二 一 |
[00:26] | Happy Mother’s Day! | 母亲节快乐 |
[00:29] | We made you a card. | 我们给你做了张贺卡 |
[00:30] | It has a picture of you giving birth to all of us, | 上面画的是你生我们时的样子 |
[00:32] | and you’re saying, “Ow-chi-wah-wah!” | 你说的是”疼死我了” |
[00:36] | It’s so graphic, but I love it. | 很多细节 但我很喜欢 |
[00:37] | Happy Mother’s Day, Lin. | 母亲节快乐 琳 |
[00:38] | I snuck out early this morning | 我今早偷溜出去 |
[00:40] | and bought bacon and eggs and berries, | 买了培根 蛋 还有浆果 |
[00:41] | and I was gonna make a special Mother’s Day breakfast. | 想给你做一顿母亲节特别早餐 |
[00:44] | But I didn’t get started yet ’cause I went to the bathroom, | 但我还没开始 因为我去上厕所了 |
[00:47] | and it took, it took a long time. | 花了好长好长时间 |
[00:50] | That’s really sweet, | 你太贴心了 |
[00:51] | but I’ve actually got a little Mother’s Day idea. | 但我其实已经有了一个欢度母亲节的想法 |
[00:56] | Today, all of you have to say yes to me, no matter what, | 今天 无论是什么事 你们所有人都要听我的 |
[01:00] | because on this Mother’s Day, I am all-powerful, | 因为今年母亲节我要变得无所不能 |
[01:03] | I am mom-nipotent! | 我是全能母神 |
[01:05] | That’s hot. I like a mom who takes control. | 酷 我喜欢管事儿的母亲 |
[01:07] | What if you snap and ask us to murder somebody? | 如果你突然发飙要我们去杀人呢 |
[01:10] | You’d have to do it, ’cause it’s Mother’s Day. | 那你们也必须要做 因为今天是母亲节 |
[01:12] | Okay, Your Momnipotency, | 好的 全能母神大人 |
[01:14] | what do you want to do today? | 您今天想做什么 |
[01:15] | Well, Ginger was telling me about the open houses | 金泽告诉我 皇颅岛上在搞 |
[01:18] | on Kingshead Island. | 待售房开放参观活动 |
[01:19] | Not only do you get to walk through | 不仅可以随意参观各种 |
[01:21] | beautiful homes for sale, | 豪华住宅 |
[01:22] | apparently, the realtors put out amazing finger food. | 还能享用房产经纪人准备的超棒小点心 |
[01:25] | – Go on. – It’s all free. | -继续说 -全是是免费的 |
[01:27] | We’ll act rich, we’ll take the tours, | 我们要装成富人去参观 |
[01:29] | and we’ll eat our way around Kingshead Island. | 把皇颅岛吃个遍 |
[01:32] | I-I don’t know. | 我不确定这是好主意 |
[01:33] | And you have to say yes ’cause it’s Mother’s Day, | 你们必须要答应 因为今天是母亲节 |
[01:35] | and I’m mom-nipotent. | 而我是全能母神 |
[01:36] | Isn’t it wrong to pretend we’re buying a house | 假装要买房子 去吃那些不是为我们准备的食物 |
[01:37] | to eat free food that isn’t for us? | 这样做真的好吗 |
[01:39] | Don’t worry, these richy riches can afford to feed us. | 别担心 那些富人花的钱足够摊掉我们吃的东西 |
[01:42] | Oh, but before we leave, all of you have to bathe, | 但是 我们出发前 你们都得去洗个澡 |
[01:44] | ’cause you all look a little gross. | 因为你们看着都有点脏兮兮的 |
[01:45] | But I love you. Happy Mother’s Day! | 但我爱你们 母亲节快乐 |
[01:49] | So, none of you wanted to dress up | 所以你们对打扮成富人 |
[01:52] | to do the whole rich family thing? | 都没啥兴趣吗 |
[01:53] | – I changed my walk. Look. – Damn. | -我换了走路姿势 瞧 -我去 |
[01:56] | Well, I’m gonna go buy a snack. | 我去买点吃的 |
[01:58] | – Watch my walk. – Oh, he looks so tired. | -看我的走路姿势 -他看着好累 |
[02:02] | – Kind of hard to open, huh? – Lot of plastic wrap. | -有点不好打开是吧 -塑料膜太多了 |
[02:05] | It’s like they don’t want us to get to the muffin. | 感觉像是他们不想让人吃到松饼一样 |
[02:07] | But we’re gonna, aren’t we? | 但我们会吃到的 对吧 |
[02:09] | Yeah. Yeah, we are, eventually. | 嗯 没错 最终总会吃到的 |
[02:10] | Are you going to Kingshead Island? | 你要去皇颅岛吗 |
[02:12] | Yeah. I’m going to my mother’s house. | 对 我要去我妈家 |
[02:14] | Do you live on Kingshead? | 你住皇颅岛吗 |
[02:15] | Oh, God, no. We’re poor. | 怎么可能 不 我们是穷人 |
[02:17] | We’re just gonna go for the day to check out open houses. | 我们只是要去逛一整天开放参观的房子 |
[02:19] | Wait, if y-you’re poor, why are you going to open houses? | 等等 要是你们没钱 为什么还要去参观房子 |
[02:21] | Oh, ’cause my wife is forcing us to go | 是我老婆强迫我们去的 |
[02:24] | and eat the free food they give out. | 为了吃他们提供的免费小食 |
[02:25] | Oh, so you mean lie. | 你是说撒谎 |
[02:26] | No, we’re-we’re just gonna | 不 我们只是要 |
[02:27] | pretend to be people that are different from… | 扮成别人的样子… |
[02:30] | Yeah, lie, lie. | 好吧 是撒谎 是撒谎 |
[02:31] | – We’re gonna lie. – Hey, I did it! | -我们是去当骗子 -我弄开了 |
[02:33] | I feel like I’m still 20 minutes away, but… | 我感觉我还需要20分钟 但是… |
[02:36] | You’ll get there. | 你会弄开的 |
[02:38] | Okay. Remember: We’re very rich, we’re here to buy a house, | 记住 我们超有钱 我们是来买房子的 |
[02:41] | so when we get in there, | 所以 进屋之后 |
[02:42] | don’t go right for the food. | 别直奔吃的去 |
[02:43] | Just play it cool. | 装得淡定一点 |
[02:44] | Oh, my God, look at that spread! | 天啊 瞧瞧这一大桌 |
[02:46] | – Lin, calm down. – Look at it! | -琳 冷静 -你瞧瞧 |
[02:48] | – Lin. – Okay, you’re right. | -琳 -好吧 你说得对 |
[02:49] | I’ll calm down. I’m just gonna touch a shrimp. | 我要淡定一点 我就碰一下虾 |
[02:51] | Oh, they’re real. | 是真虾 |
[02:52] | Wow, they have a downstairs that’s not a restaurant. | 他们的一楼竟然不是餐厅门店 |
[02:54] | Tina, get in character. | 蒂娜 进入角色 |
[02:56] | So, now we’ve seen the guest house. | 那我们已经看过客房了 |
[02:57] | Where’s the main house? | 主房在哪里 |
[02:59] | This is the main house? | 这就是主房吗 |
[03:01] | Oh, why, it’s so cute. | 哎呦 这也太小巧可爱了 |
[03:03] | I think we should buy it as a vacation home for my ferrets. | 我们应该买下这里给我的宠物雪貂度假用 |
[03:06] | Oh, okay, kids, go upstairs, and, | 好了 孩子们上楼吧 |
[03:08] | you pick out your rooms. | 去选你们的房间 |
[03:09] | I call dibs on the biggest one! | 最大的那间归我了 |
[03:10] | Hell no! I’m the oldest! | 不行 我年纪最大 |
[03:13] | My room has its own bathroom! | 我的房间有独立卫生间 |
[03:15] | – Mine, too! – So does mine! | -我的也是 -我的也是 |
[03:17] | Mine has a huge shower! | 我的有超大浴房 |
[03:18] | Mine just has a sink and a toilet. | 我的只有洗手池和马桶 |
[03:20] | – A half bath? – You disgust me! | -都不能洗澡 -太恶心了 |
[03:23] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道奇怪的地方是什么吗 |
[03:24] | I think you might be a little overdressed. | 感觉你好像穿太隆重了 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我发现了 |
[03:27] | All the rich ladies are wearing yoga pants. | 那些富家小姐都穿着瑜伽裤 |
[03:29] | Well, at least I’m doing a great job | 好吧 至少在隐藏我来骗吃骗喝 |
[03:30] | acting like I’m not here for the free food. | 的动机这一点上 我做得很不错 |
[03:32] | Look how casual I am when I eat this shrimp. | 看我吃这虾的样子多随意 |
[03:36] | Lin, you’re moaning when you chew. | 琳 你嚼的时候都呻吟了 |
[03:38] | It’s shrimp, Bob. | 那可是虾啊 鲍勃 |
[03:40] | Oh, God. | 太好吃了 |
[03:42] | – That’s my wife. She’s… – Oh, ooh, one more. | -那位是我老婆 她… -再吃一个 |
[03:44] | – One more. – She’s eating shrimp. | -再一个 -她在吃虾 |
[03:45] | *Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp and houses* | *虾 虾 虾与房子* |
[03:47] | *Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp and houses* | *虾 虾 虾与房子* |
[03:49] | *Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp and houses* | *虾 虾 虾与房子* |
[03:50] | *Open house, open house, open houses* | *开放参观 开放参观 开放参观* |
[03:53] | *Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp and houses* | *虾 虾 虾与房子* |
[03:55] | *Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp and houses* | *虾 虾 虾与房子* |
[03:57] | *Shrimp and houses!* | *虾与房子* |
[03:59] | I’m limp from shrimp. | 吃虾快把我吃瘫了 |
[04:00] | Well, this is it, the last house. | 就是它了 最后一间 |
[04:04] | We’re being watched. Realtor at three o’clock. | 有人盯着我们看 三点钟方向的房屋中介 |
[04:06] | – That guy? – No, that’s nine o’clock. | -那个男的 -不是 那是九点钟方向 |
[04:08] | – That guy? – No, that’s Gene. | -那个 -不 那是吉恩 |
[04:09] | – ‘Sup, girl? – okay. | -你好呀 姑娘 -好吧 |
[04:11] | Kids, go pick out your rooms. | 孩子们 快去选你们的房间吧 |
[04:12] | As you wish, Mother. | 遵命 母上大人 |
[04:13] | Cute kids. Happy Mother’s Day. | 孩子真可爱 母亲节快乐 |
[04:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:17] | I’m Julia. This is my listing. | 我是茱莉亚 这间是我的房源 |
[04:19] | Chocolate covered strawberry? | 要不要来点草莓蘸巧克力酱 |
[04:20] | Okay, I might have one. Or four. | 好的 我会尝一个的 或四个 |
[04:23] | I love your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[04:25] | Some of these other ladies should take a lesson from you. | 某些其他女士真应该向你学习 |
[04:27] | I know, right? Yoga pants to an open house? | 是吧 穿瑜伽裤来参观开放房源 |
[04:29] | Come on. | 简直了 |
[04:30] | They just come to snoop around and eat the free food. | 有些人只是过来闲晃吃白食的 |
[04:32] | – Can you believe that? – What?! | -是不是很扯 -什么 |
[04:34] | Ooh, clogs! Let me guess. Are you a chef? | 木底鞋耶 让我猜猜 你是大厨吗 |
[04:36] | Do you have a restaurant? | 你是不是开了家餐馆 |
[04:38] | – I-I do. – Which one? | -确实 -哪家 |
[04:40] | It’s, a little, out of the way bistro | 是一家比较隐蔽的小餐厅 |
[04:42] | that serves f… food. | 主打…食物 |
[04:46] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错呢 |
[04:47] | Can I say something that might seem a little out of bounds? | 我能说一句可能有点越界的话吗 |
[04:50] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[04:51] | I don’t know if you belong here. | 我觉得你们也许不属于这里 |
[04:54] | What-what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:56] | I think you’re too interesting for this house. | 我觉得你们太有趣了 这间房配不上你们 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:00] | Oh, you’re right, we are. | 你说的对 |
[05:02] | I just got a new listing. | 我刚拿到了一个新房源 |
[05:04] | It could be a good fit for you. | 或许很适合你们 |
[05:05] | I can get you into a private showing right now. | 我现在就可以带你们去参观 不是开放的那种 |
[05:08] | – Oh, no, that’s okay. We got to go. – I’m listening. | -不 不用了 我们得走了 -继续说 |
[05:10] | It’s a Victorian mansion. Old school Kingshead. | 是维多利亚时期的豪宅里 皇颅岛复古建筑 |
[05:14] | Lin. | 琳 |
[05:15] | – Lots of character. – Character. | -非常有特色 -有特色 |
[05:17] | I should tell you, it does have some “Old house” issues. | 但老实说 也有一些老房子的遗留问题 |
[05:20] | – Old house issues. – Oh, my God. | -老房子问题 -我的天呐 |
[05:22] | Lin, quick talk, please, right now. | 琳 跟我谈一下 现在 |
[05:25] | A private showing is very different | 私下看房和开放参观 |
[05:26] | from an open house, Lin. | 非常不一样 琳 |
[05:28] | Plus, I don’t think we should waste this realtor’s time. | 况且 我认为我们不应该浪费她的时间 |
[05:30] | What? She makes a ton of money doing this stuff. | 怎么会 她赚那么多就是干这种活的 |
[05:32] | Look, I’m mom-nipotent, so say yes. | 听着 我是全能母神 你必须听我的 |
[05:35] | – Yes. – All right! | -好吧 -好耶 |
[05:37] | Let’s go buy Mama a new house! | 咱去给妈妈我买间新别墅吧 |
[05:40] | Thanks for the ride. We don’t have our car. | 感谢你开车送我们 我们没有车 |
[05:42] | We took the boat here. | 我们是坐船来的 |
[05:43] | Oh, you don’t live on Kingshead? | 你们不住皇颅岛啊 |
[05:44] | I mean, our boat. we took our boat here, | 我是说 我们的船 我们的私人轮船 |
[05:46] | from our island… we have a little island. | 从我们的岛过来 我们有一座小岛 |
[05:49] | – It’s nothing. – Wow. Here we are. | -没什么的 -哇 我们到了 |
[05:51] | Okay, let me just clear some stuff out of the backseat. | 稍等 我把后座的东西清一清 |
[05:55] | Just this… oh, God! | 就是这个… 天呐 |
[05:57] | These things are a pain to get out. | 这些东西移起来非常麻烦 |
[05:59] | Oh, you’re a mom. | 你是个母亲啊 |
[06:01] | Happy Mother’s Day. | 母亲节快乐 |
[06:03] | Thanks. Yeah, I’m only 12 weeks | 谢谢 我的孩子才12周 |
[06:05] | into being a mom, but I’m loving it. | 但我很享受当母亲 |
[06:07] | I’m also not sleeping, my boobs hurt, | 我睡不好 胸超痛 |
[06:08] | – and I’m up to my neck in poop. – Been there. | -还每天都在擦屎 -我懂 |
[06:10] | Well, hop in. Let’s go check out your new home. | 快上车吧 我们去看你们的新家 |
[06:14] | So, how long you been selling houses for? | 你卖房多久了 |
[06:16] | Well, these are my first two listings. | 这还是我的头两单 |
[06:18] | We got pregnant, and I decided it was time | 我发现自己怀孕后 |
[06:20] | for a career change. | 就决定换个工作 |
[06:21] | And if I don’t go broke buying all that food | 只要我不因为开放参观的那些食物 |
[06:23] | for the open houses, it’ll be worth it. | 破产 那一切就是值得的 |
[06:24] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[06:26] | Gas station. Do you mind, real quick? | 加油站 你们不介意我迅速加个油吧å |
[06:27] | I’ve been running on empty. | 我油箱快空了 |
[06:31] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God, Lin, we-we can’t go to this house. | 我的天呐 琳 我们不能去这个房子 |
[06:35] | We need to leave, now. | 我们得马上走 |
[06:36] | I’m really uncomfortable with this situation. | 对于现在这个局面我真的很不安 |
[06:38] | – And with Gene on my lap. – You love it. | -还有吉恩坐在我腿上 -你喜欢的 |
[06:41] | I’ve got Dad on my lap. | 老爸坐在我腿上 |
[06:42] | Oh, sorry. There you are. | 抱歉 你在这儿呢 |
[06:43] | This is awful. She’s so sweet and normal | 太糟糕了 她人这么普通这么好 |
[06:46] | and a new mom, and it’s Mother’s Day. | 而且是个新妈妈 今天还是母亲节 |
[06:47] | Lin, let’s just tell her something came up, | 琳 我们就告诉她我们突然有事 |
[06:49] | and we’ll take a cab to the ferry. | 然后我们打车回渡口 |
[06:50] | Yeah, yeah. Let’s do that. | 嗯嗯 就这么办 |
[06:52] | Okay, I put in three bucks. | 好了 我加了三块的油 |
[06:53] | That should get us there. | 应该够我们开到那里了 |
[06:54] | Hey, Julia, so something, uh… | 茱莉亚 我有事…呃 |
[06:56] | You know, I actually thought I might lose this listing | 你知道吗 我还以为我会丢了这一单 |
[06:57] | ’cause I only found one couple to come look at the house. | 因为我只找到一对夫妇来看这个房子 |
[07:00] | But now that I’m bringing you, | 但现在我要带你们去了 |
[07:01] | I think everything is gonna be okay. | 我觉得事情会变得很顺利 |
[07:03] | Oh, well, let’s go see this house already, huh? | 那我们赶快去看看这幢房子吧 |
[07:10] | All right, so the owner is also here. | 房主也在 |
[07:12] | I called him before we left. | 我们走之前我给他打了个电话 |
[07:13] | This was his mom’s house, | 这是他妈妈的房子 |
[07:14] | and he really wants to sell it to a nice family, like you guys. | 他很想卖给一个好的人家 像你们这样的 |
[07:17] | Okay, let’s just go in, take the tour, and leave. | 我们进去 参观一下 然后走人 |
[07:20] | Doesn’t feel good lying to her, | 对她撒谎感觉很过意不去 |
[07:21] | but at least we won’t get caught. | 但最起码我们不会被抓包 |
[07:23] | Learning some strong lessons from you today, Mom. | 妈妈 今天向你学习了生动的一课 |
[07:25] | Look, we shouldn’t be doing this, | 听着 我们不该这么做 |
[07:26] | and your mom has made some bad judgments today, | 妈妈今天做了一些错误的判断 |
[07:28] | but it-it’ll be fine. | 但是会没事的 |
[07:30] | Nobody knows we’re poor people who came over on the ferry. | 没有人知道我们是坐渡船过来的穷人 |
[07:37] | Oh. hi. | 你好 |
[07:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:44] | H-hello. | 你好 |
[07:45] | Spencer, this is Bob, Linda and their kids. | 斯宾塞 这是鲍勃 琳达 和他们的孩子们 |
[07:48] | Hi, Linda, kids, Bob. | 你好 琳达 孩子们 鲍勃 |
[07:51] | Spencer, so I, I feel like, uh… | 斯宾塞 我觉得 |
[07:53] | Bob, let me stop you right there and say, | 鲍勃 打断一下 |
[07:55] | it’s nice to meet you, for the first time. | 初次见面 很高兴认识你 |
[07:57] | I-I agree. I-It’s also nice to meet you. | 我同意 很高兴认识你 |
[08:00] | For the first time, as well. | 初次见面 |
[08:03] | Oh. You guys are good at talking. | 你们很擅长…对话啊 |
[08:05] | Shall we go inside? | 那我们进去吧 |
[08:07] | What the hell is going on? You sound weird. | 怎么了 你说话怪怪的 |
[08:09] | You’re gonna get us caught. | 你这样会让我们被抓包的 |
[08:10] | Lin, I-I have something to tell you. | 琳 我得告诉你件事 |
[08:11] | I met Spencer on the boat. I told him everything. | 我在船上遇到了斯宾塞 我跟他啥都说了 |
[08:14] | He knows what we’re doing today. | 他知道我们今天是来干嘛的 |
[08:15] | – He knows we’re faking. – What?! | -他知道我们是装有钱的 -什么 |
[08:17] | Linda, come inside! There’s a whole house in here! | 琳达 快进来 来看看这幢房子 |
[08:20] | Told you it had character. | 就跟你说过这房子很有特色吧 |
[08:21] | I’ve got to show you the library. | 我必须带你们看看图书室 |
[08:23] | My Mom loves to read. | 我妈妈超爱读书的 |
[08:24] | – Mom, name two books. – Shush. | -妈妈 说两个书名 -嘘 |
[08:26] | Mom, can we go pick out our rooms? | 妈妈 我们能去选房间吗 |
[08:28] | You may absolutely pick out any room on the second floor. | 当然 你们可以选二楼的任何房间 |
[08:31] | But I’d like to ask that you do not, | 但是我要跟你们说 |
[08:33] | and I repeat, do not go up to the third floor. | 我强调 不要去三楼 |
[08:36] | Okay, that was just a little scary the way you said that. | 你说话的口气有点吓人 |
[08:38] | It’s just, I’m remodeling the third floor. | 没啥 我在改造三楼 |
[08:40] | It isn’t safe. | 那里不安全 |
[08:41] | O-Okay, kids? You got that? No third floor. | 听到了吗 孩子们 不许去三楼 |
[08:43] | Come, come. Let’s have a look-see. | 来来 我们来参观一下 |
[08:45] | And maybe a purchase-y. | 可能的话直接付款 |
[08:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:47] | Why didn’t you want Julia to know we met? | 你为什么不让茱莉亚知道我们见过 |
[08:49] | And why aren’t you kicking us out of your house? | 你为什么不把我们赶出你的房子 |
[08:51] | Oh, you mean because you’re faking being rich, | 你是说你们假装有钱 到处转悠 |
[08:53] | going around, looking at houses, wasting everybody’s time? | 参观房子 浪费大家的时间这事儿吗 |
[08:56] | – Yes? – Because I realized | -是吧 -因为我意识到 |
[08:58] | – I could actually use your help. – Wait, what? | -你们可能可以帮我的忙 -等等 什么 |
[09:00] | There’s another couple coming to look at the house. | 另一对夫妇等会会来看房子 |
[09:02] | They’ve been sniffing at this listing for months. | 他们几个月来都在打探行情 |
[09:04] | And what they need is a little competition | 他们需要的就是一点小小的竞争 |
[09:06] | to get them to make an offer. | 来促成这笔交易 |
[09:08] | And Julia doesn’t need to know you’re lying liars. | 茱莉亚没必要知道你们是骗子 |
[09:10] | She seems like a good person. | 她看上去是个好人 |
[09:11] | – Unlike you, Bob. – Fair enough. | -和你不同 鲍勃 -很合理 |
[09:13] | But we’re not really able to buy a house? | 但是我们事实上买不起房子 |
[09:15] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 就继续假装你们很有钱就对了 |
[09:17] | Help me unwrap this muffin. | 帮我撕开这个”松饼” |
[09:19] | I never got mine unwrapped. | 我那个最后都没撕开 |
[09:21] | But-but I know what you’re saying. | 但我懂你意思了 |
[09:23] | – I smoked you fools! – Damn it. | -我比你们快 小蠢蛋 -该死 |
[09:26] | I am so full of crudites! | 我肚子里全是蔬菜色拉 |
[09:28] | Oh, mine has a swing! | 我的房间有个秋千 |
[09:29] | Mine has a bathtub in the middle of the room! | 我的房间正中间有个浴缸 |
[09:32] | Mine has a swing in the bathtub! | 我的浴缸里有个秋千 |
[09:33] | I don’t know if it’s a sex thing or a disabled thing. | 不知道这是个情趣用品还是残障用品 |
[09:36] | Either way, it works! | 不管怎样 它能荡起来 |
[09:38] | Leave! | 滚出去 |
[09:40] | – Did you guys hear that? – I hope not. | -你们听到了吗 -我希望没听到 |
[09:43] | I hope so. | 我听到了 |
[09:45] | Leave now! | 马上滚 |
[09:49] | It’s a ghost. This house is haunted! | 是鬼 这房子闹鬼 |
[09:54] | Wait, were those feet? Ghosts don’t have feet. | 等等 那是脚吗 鬼没有脚 |
[09:58] | I think we should go up there and check it out. | 我们应该上去看看 |
[10:00] | You mean up to the third floor? | 你是说去三楼 |
[10:02] | – It’s off-limits. – I know. | -那是被禁止的 -我知道 |
[10:03] | And I feel really bad about that, but we’re going. | 我觉得很不好 但我们得去 |
[10:06] | I can’t believe my last meal was crudites! | 不敢相信我人生最后一顿饭居然是蔬菜色拉 |
[10:09] | I can see this house is winning you over! | 我看得出来你很喜欢这幢房子 |
[10:11] | Do you think you’re getting close to making an offer? | 你有兴趣买下来吗 |
[10:13] | Do you want to call your bank? Is that crazy? | 要不要给你的银行打电话 会不会太疯狂了 |
[10:15] | no, it’s, it’s not, crazy. | 不 这 这不 疯狂 |
[10:19] | I can call them right now. | 我现在就打电话 |
[10:20] | 1-800-bank. | 1 800 银行 |
[10:24] | hi, bank, it’s Linda. | 你好 银行 我是琳达 |
[10:27] | yeah, it’s Linda with the money. | 没错 有钱的琳达 |
[10:29] | how are interest rates? | 现在利率是多少 |
[10:32] | Oh, Julia, I can’t do this. | 茱莉亚 我进行不下去了 |
[10:34] | I got to tell you something, sweetie. | 亲爱的 我得告诉你件事情 |
[10:35] | Hi, Lin, I just want to interrupt real quick | 琳 你继续说话之前 |
[10:37] | before you say any more words. | 我想打断你一下 |
[10:39] | Can I talk to you in the hall? | 我能在大厅里跟你说吗 |
[10:41] | So we keep acting interested in the house, | 所以我们继续假装对房子很感兴趣 |
[10:43] | help push the other people to make an offer, | 促使其他人买下它 |
[10:45] | Julia never finds out we’re phonies, | 茱莉亚永远不会发现我们是冒充的 |
[10:46] | and she gets a commission on the sale and everyone’s happy? | 她卖掉房子赚中介费 大家都开心 |
[10:48] | Yes. I mean, I don’t know about happy, | 是的 开不开心我不知道 |
[10:50] | but that’s the plan. | 但就是这么个计划 |
[10:51] | Oh, this is great. | 太棒了 |
[10:53] | I already had an amazing Mother’s Day, | 我已经享受到美妙的母亲节了 |
[10:54] | and now it’s time to give Julia one. | 现在该茱莉亚了 |
[10:56] | – We’re heroes. – Y… Yeah, sure. | -我们是英雄 -算 是吧 |
[11:01] | It’s so murder-y up here. | 这里看起来真的很像谋杀现场 |
[11:03] | He’s definitely not remodeling. | 他肯定不会改建这里 |
[11:05] | He’s hiding something, something horrible. | 他藏了什么事 可怕的事 |
[11:07] | – Tina, you go first. – Wait, what? | -蒂娜 你先上 -等下 什么 |
[11:09] | Well, fine, we’ll all go together, | 好吧 我们一起去 |
[11:10] | but with you in front. | 但你走前面 |
[11:11] | Okay, that’s fair. | 好吧 这样行 |
[11:19] | Oh, hell no. | 不 |
[11:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:22] | Maybe he’s just a good dude who opened a medical lab | 或许他只是个开了一家医学实验室 |
[11:24] | and is doing important medical research? | 做着重要医学研究的好人 |
[11:31] | This is incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[11:33] | The squirrels are all wearing little costumes. | 这些松鼠都穿着小衣服 |
[11:35] | “Professor Nutstein.” | “坚果斯坦因教授” |
[11:37] | This is terrifying. | 很瘆人 |
[11:39] | I’ve got a “Captain Nutstein” over here. | 这里有个”坚果斯坦因船长” |
[11:41] | Look at this one. “Pope Nutstein.” | 看这个 “坚果斯坦因教皇” |
[11:43] | Very accomplished family, the Nutsteins. | 很有成就的一家人 坚果斯坦因一家 |
[11:46] | Leave! | 滚开 |
[11:49] | Leave… Lea… | 滚… 滚… |
[11:52] | – Tea. – What? | -茶 -什么 |
[11:53] | Tea. Tea. Fetch my tea. | 茶 茶 把我的茶端来 |
[11:56] | – It’s on the table. – Here you go. | -在桌子上 -给你 |
[11:58] | Damn dust in this house. | 该死的灰尘 |
[12:00] | Wait, were you saying “Leave” | 等下 你说”滚开” |
[12:02] | in a really scary way on purpose | 是故意吓唬我们 |
[12:03] | or is that just how you talk? | 还是你说话就是这样 |
[12:05] | And are the squirrels part of it? | 松鼠也是用来吓我们的吗 |
[12:06] | There’s just a lot going on. | 这里信息量好大 |
[12:09] | Yes, I was trying to be scary. | 是的 我想吓吓你们 |
[12:11] | I was trying to get you to leave. | 我想把你们吓走 |
[12:13] | No, the squirrels aren’t part of it. | 不 松鼠不是用来吓你们的 |
[12:14] | That’s just a thing I do. | 只是我的爱好 |
[12:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:18] | My name’s Ethel. I live here. | 我叫埃塞尔 我住在这 |
[12:20] | Where did you get all these squirrels? | 这些松鼠是哪来的 |
[12:22] | From the house. It’s infested with them. | 房间里的 房里松鼠成灾 |
[12:25] | You found all these dead squirrels in your house? | 这些死松鼠都是在你房里找到的 |
[12:27] | Yes. Let’s say I found them all dead, | 是的 就当我发现它们时它们已经死了 |
[12:30] | natural causes. | 自然死亡 |
[12:31] | So this is your house? | 这是你的房子吗 |
[12:32] | I thought it was Spencer’s house. | 我还以为这是斯宾塞的房子 |
[12:34] | This is my house. Spencer’s my son. | 这是我的房子 斯宾塞是我儿子 |
[12:36] | Aren’t you trying to sell it? | 你准备卖掉这座房子吗 |
[12:37] | Why are you trying to scare us away? | 还有你为什么要吓唬我们 |
[12:39] | I don’t want to sell. Spencer wants to sell. | 我不想卖 斯宾塞想卖 |
[12:41] | He’s trying to push me out of here. | 他想把我赶出去 |
[12:43] | So every time he shows my house, | 所以每次他带买家参观我的房子 |
[12:45] | I try to scare away the buyers. | 我都会试着吓走他们 |
[12:46] | By pretending to be a ghost? | 扮鬼吓人吗 |
[12:49] | I’ve been spooking the hell out of this place. | 我就在这里像幽灵一样出现 |
[12:51] | That’s badass, Ethel. | 太厉害了 埃塞尔 |
[12:52] | I know. I’ve rigged the whole house. | 我知道 我已经给整座房子做了手脚 |
[12:54] | I cut eye-holes in the paintings and everything. | 我在画里剪了像眼睛的洞等等 |
[12:57] | And I’ve been saving buckets of squirrel blood | 我还保存了好几桶松鼠血 |
[12:59] | for the right moment. | 等时机倒出来 |
[13:00] | I’ve lived here for over 60 years. | 我在这住了60多年了 |
[13:03] | I got married in this house. | 我在这座房子里结了婚 |
[13:04] | I raised a kid in this house. | 养育了一个孩子 |
[13:06] | – I learned taxidermy in this house. – Yeah, you did. | -在这学习了制作标本 -可不是 |
[13:09] | Eventually Spencer moved away and my husband passed. | 最后斯宾塞搬走了我的丈夫也过世了 |
[13:12] | It was lonely at first, but this place is still my home. | 起先有点孤单 但这里始终是我家 |
[13:15] | That is so sad. | 太令人伤感了 |
[13:17] | Yeah, we thought you guys should hear that. | 对 我觉得你们应该听听 |
[13:19] | You’re selling your mother’s house on Mother’s Day? | 你要在母亲节卖掉你母亲的房子吗 |
[13:21] | Okay, so now I know why I got this listing | 好吧 现在我知道为什么我得到这处房产 |
[13:24] | and why it’s been on the market for so long. | 还有为什么它被挂了这么久还没卖出去 |
[13:26] | Your mother has been haunting all the showings. | 你妈妈一直在看房时扮鬼 |
[13:28] | Haunting and/or just seeming really freaky. | 扮鬼或搞怪 或者都有 |
[13:31] | Oh, okay. So, are we still showing the house? | 好吧 我们还继续让别人看房吗 |
[13:34] | – Yes. – No. | -看 -不看 |
[13:34] | Yes, we are still showing. | 看 继续看房 |
[13:36] | We have been over this, Mom. You are moving in with me. | 我们已经说好了 妈 你搬去和我住 |
[13:39] | Okay, good. Kyle and Claire are gonna be here any minute. | 好吧 凯尔和克莱尔马上就到了 |
[13:43] | You know what, Julia? | 这样吧 茱莉亚 |
[13:44] | When Kyle and Claire get here, I think it might be good | 等凯尔和克莱儿到了 我觉得你带所有人 |
[13:46] | if you tour everyone around together. | 一起参观比较好 |
[13:48] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[13:48] | Oh, okay. Get a little competition going. | 好吧 搞出点竞争味 |
[13:51] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[13:53] | Mom, please can I take you back upstairs? | 妈 能跟我回楼上去吗 |
[13:55] | So I can haunt? | 我能扮鬼吗 |
[13:56] | – No. – Freak it? | -不行 -搞怪呢 |
[13:57] | No! | 不行 |
[13:59] | Okay, you can do this. | 好吧 你可以的 |
[14:00] | You are gonna sell a house today. | 你今天会成交的 |
[14:02] | Oh, no. Torn between two mothers on Mother’s Day. | 不 母亲节在两个妈妈之间难以取舍 |
[14:05] | Mamma Mia. | 妈妈咪呀 |
[14:10] | I can’t believe you’re selling my house on Mother’s Day. | 不敢相信你要在母亲节卖掉我的房子 |
[14:13] | It was the only Sunday we could do this. | 我们只有这个周日有时间 |
[14:15] | I got you that card with the monkey on it | 我送你一张上面有猴子的卡片 |
[14:17] | that said, “I’m bananas for you.” | 对你说了”我就是你的香蕉[傻子]” |
[14:18] | Then act like you’re bananas for me! | 你表现得就像个傻子 |
[14:21] | I’ll get it! There’s an accent I’ve been wanting to try out. | 我去开门 有种口音我想试试 |
[14:23] | No, kids, go-go keep Ethel company. | 不 孩子们 去陪埃塞尔 |
[14:25] | Fine. Team Ethel heading back to the third floor. | 好吧 埃塞尔小队回三楼去了 |
[14:28] | I don’t know what to do. I want to help Julia get a sale, | 我不知道该怎么办 我想帮茱莉亚 |
[14:31] | but I don’t want to be shady to an old lady. | 但我又不想伤害老太太 |
[14:33] | I know. We shouldn’t have come here or done any of this. | 我懂 我们就不该来这做这种事 |
[14:36] | I just wanted to eat shrimp and feel fancy on Mother’s Day. | 我只是想吃虾还有好好过个母亲节 |
[14:39] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[14:40] | Look, I think we just have to keep up the act, | 我觉得我们应该继续演下去 |
[14:42] | try to get this other couple to buy the house, | 让另一对夫妇买下这房子 |
[14:44] | and then get out of here. | 然后撤退 |
[14:45] | So keep up the act, screw over an old lady, | 继续表演 欺负老太太 |
[14:47] | and try to sleep at night? | 还能在夜晚入睡 |
[14:49] | I like the way I said it better, | 我更喜欢我说的那个版本 |
[14:50] | but yeah, that’s basically the plan. | 但没错 基本就这么个计划 |
[14:52] | Oh, we’re going to hell. | 我们会下地狱的 |
[14:55] | Maybe there’s another room we could sit in, | 也许我们可以去其他房间坐坐 |
[14:57] | because I’m getting a little naus… | 因为我有点 |
[14:59] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 老天 天啊 |
[15:01] | Oh, what’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[15:03] | It’s like a Fruit Roll-Up. | 就跟水果卷差不多 |
[15:05] | – You just ruined Fruit Roll-Ups! – Just let me work. | -你毁了水果卷 -让我工作 |
[15:08] | This might be the last one I make before he sells this place. | 这也许是在他卖掉房子前我做的最后一个了 |
[15:11] | Wait, so you’re giving up? That’s it? | 等等 你要放弃了吗 就这样了吗 |
[15:13] | Is Spencer even gonna let you bring all of these to his house? | 斯宾塞会让你把这些东西带去他家吗 |
[15:16] | I’ll probably donate them to the children’s hospital. | 我也许会把它们捐给儿童医院 |
[15:19] | No! Don’t you do that to those kids! | 不 不要这样对孩子们 |
[15:21] | I-I mean, cool, cool, v-very cool. | 我 我是说 很酷 很酷 |
[15:23] | Seems sad if you’ve been saving | 如果你存了这么多 |
[15:25] | all that squirrel blood for nothing. | 松鼠血却什么都没做有些悲伤 |
[15:26] | – You feel me? – I feel you. | -你懂我吗 -我懂你 |
[15:29] | Kyle and Claire have been e-mailing me a lot of questions, | 凯尔和克莱儿在邮件里问了我很多问题 |
[15:32] | but this is their first time up here. | 但这是他们第一次来这里 |
[15:33] | You’ve been circling this property for a while, | 你们盯上这栋房子有一段时间了 |
[15:35] | like hungry wolves that don’t ever actually attack. | 就像饥饿但不出击的狼 |
[15:39] | Oh, we’re gonna attack. | 我们准备出击了 |
[15:40] | We watch the drone video of the property, like, every night. | 我们每晚都用无人机拍摄这栋房子 |
[15:43] | You know what they say, drone it till you own it. | 有句话怎么说来着 监视到拥有为止 |
[15:46] | That’s great, Kyle. | 说的太好了 凯尔 |
[15:47] | That’s-that’s great that you’ve seen that video. | 你看过录像太好了 |
[15:49] | I have a computer, too. | 我也有电脑 |
[15:50] | My wife called the bank already, | 我妻子已经给银行打过电话了 |
[15:52] | so loan it till you own it. | 贷款到拥有为止 |
[15:54] | Wait, you’re not paying cash? | 等等 你们不付现金吗 |
[15:56] | That’s gonna slow things down for you. | 那就太慢了 |
[15:57] | Oh, no, I meant I’m, | 不 我是说是的 |
[15:59] | loaning money to the bank to then pay me. | 给银行放贷款然后还我 |
[16:02] | You’re loaning money to the bank? | 你给银行贷款吗 |
[16:04] | One of us is kind of embarrassing himself right now. | 我们当中有个人让自己尴尬了 |
[16:07] | We rattled them. I think it’s already working. | 我们让他们开始慌张了 起作用了 |
[16:09] | I know. This guy wants to fight me. | 我知道 这人想打我 |
[16:11] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:12] | Ooh, water damage. That wasn’t in the photos. | 水管漏水 照片里没有 |
[16:15] | “Water” We gonna do about that? | 水 我们该怎么办 |
[16:17] | I love that water damage. | 我喜欢漏水 |
[16:18] | Don’t you love it, Lin? Lin, the water damage? | 你不喜欢吗 琳 琳 漏水 |
[16:21] | Oh, yeah, it’s, great. It’s real, I love it. | 是的 很好 我喜欢 |
[16:26] | It’s a little gusty out here. | 这里风有点大 |
[16:28] | I love a little breeze. | 我喜欢微风 |
[16:29] | I could come out here and, you know, fly my kite. | 我可以出来 放风筝 |
[16:31] | I have a gold kite. Do you, Kyle? | 我有一个金风筝 你有吗凯尔 |
[16:33] | Do you have a gold kite? ‘Cause I do. | 你有金风筝吗 因为我有 |
[16:35] | We could get rid of that old swing set, right? | 我们可以把那个秋千架扔掉对吗 |
[16:36] | – Bit of an eyesore. – Yeah, it was mine as a kid. | -有点难看 -是的 那是我小时候的 |
[16:39] | – Poor kid. – Aw, swing set. | -可怜的孩子 -秋千架 |
[16:42] | I love this room. | 我喜欢这间房 |
[16:43] | It just needs a fresh coat of Kyle and Claire. | 它只需要凯尔和克莱儿的新衣服 |
[16:45] | Or we blow out this wall, blow out that wall, | 或者我们打掉这堵墙 那堵墙 |
[16:48] | and put a fresh coat of Kyle’s sword collection right there. | 把凯尔收藏的剑放在那里 |
[16:51] | Did you say swords? | 你是说剑吗 |
[16:53] | I-I remember when I used to be into my sword collection. | 我想到我之前也喜欢收藏剑 |
[16:56] | I-I’m into spears now. | 我现在喜欢矛了 |
[16:57] | That’s my family in squirrel form. | 那是以我全家为模板的松鼠标本 |
[16:59] | I meant to hide that. | 我本想藏起来的 |
[17:01] | My mother’s first squirrel-sterpiece. | 我妈妈的第一个松鼠杰作 |
[17:03] | Her word, not mine. | 她说的 不是我 |
[17:04] | I think we’ve seen everything we need to see. | 我们已经看过所有想看的了 |
[17:06] | Linda, let’s make a move. | 琳达 我们搬吧 |
[17:08] | It’s gonna be a big move into this house. | 要搬到这个家里来可是个大工程 |
[17:10] | Babe, I think we pull the trigger. | 宝贝 我觉得我们要扣动扳机了 |
[17:12] | – Should we just do it? – You think we should do it? | -我们该这么做吗 -你觉得我们应该做吗 |
[17:14] | – I want to do it. – I want to do it if you want to do it. | -我想 -你想我就想 |
[17:16] | – Cock it? Pull it? – Cock it and pull it. | -上膛 开枪 -上膛并且开枪 |
[17:18] | All right. Let’s buy this place. | 好的 我们要买这栋房子 |
[17:20] | No, stop! Nobody should buy this house! | 不 停 谁都不能买 |
[17:22] | What? | 什么 |
[17:23] | I can’t do it anymore, Bob. | 我演不下去了 鲍勃 |
[17:25] | We’re not making an offer, all right? | 我们不会买 对吗 |
[17:26] | We’re not interested in the house. | 我们对这个房子没兴趣 |
[17:28] | We can barely afford our apartment. | 我们只买得起我们的公寓 |
[17:29] | Apartment? Gross. | 公寓 寒酸 |
[17:31] | We’re only acting interested to get you to make an offer. | 我们只是假装有兴趣好让你们买下来 |
[17:33] | We were just trying to help Julia, | 我们是为了帮茱莉亚 |
[17:35] | but I think we’re supposed to be helping Ethel. | 但我觉得我们应该帮埃塞尔 |
[17:37] | Julia, I’m sorry. | 茱莉亚 对不起 |
[17:38] | Who’s Ethel? Did you hire these people? | 谁是埃塞尔 是你雇了这些人吗 |
[17:40] | Wait, are you trying to trick us into buying this house? | 你们是想骗我们买下这栋房子吗 |
[17:42] | No, no. I just met Bob and Linda. | 不 不 我刚认识鲍勃和琳达 |
[17:45] | – Kyle high club? – Claire-atin? | -凯尔知道吗 -克莱儿知道吗 |
[17:46] | Un-cock it, un-pull it. We’re going home. | 不要上膛 不要开枪 我们回家 |
[17:48] | Please don’t go. Uh, re-re-cock it. | 请不要走 重新上膛 |
[17:51] | – Mommy, Daddy, help! – What is happening? | -妈妈 爸爸 救命 -怎么啦 |
[17:54] | – Ghost! We saw a ghost! – The damn house is haunted! | -鬼 我们看到鬼了 -这房子闹鬼 |
[17:57] | Leave! | 滚开 |
[18:01] | Person blood! | 人血 |
[18:02] | Leave! | 滚开 |
[18:07] | – Everyone was just leaving. – Oh, good. | -大家都正要走呢 -很好 |
[18:13] | This would probably be considered | 这场私人展示 |
[18:15] | a very bad private showing. | 真是糟糕透了 |
[18:16] | Full disclosure, this is squirrel blood, not human. | 我坦白 这些是松鼠血 不是人血 |
[18:20] | but each squirrel only bleeds a few ounces, | 但是每只松鼠只有几十克血 |
[18:22] | so do the math. | 算算吧 |
[18:24] | So many squirrels! | 有好多松鼠 |
[18:25] | She peels them like Fruit Roll-Ups! | 她就像水果卷一样剥它们的皮 |
[18:27] | Julia, I’m so sorry. | 茱莉亚 我很抱歉 |
[18:28] | I’m just a mother who was looking | 我只是一个普通的妈妈 |
[18:30] | to have a nice Mother’s Day, | 想过一个完美的母亲节 |
[18:31] | and things got out of control. | 事情的发展超出了我的预料 |
[18:32] | Oh, cool, got it, thanks. Great explanation. | 好吧 明白了 谢谢 说得通 |
[18:36] | My hip is killing me. It must be the weather. | 我的髋关节疼死了 都是天气的问题 |
[18:39] | It’s not the weather. It’s the stairs, Mom. | 不是天气 是楼梯 妈妈 |
[18:42] | This house has too many stairs for you. | 这栋房子的台阶对你来说太多了 |
[18:44] | You’re so old. | 你已经上了年纪 |
[18:46] | It’s why I want her to move in with me. | 所以我才想让他跟我一起搬走 |
[18:47] | Right, right. That makes sense. | 好吧 好吧 这就说得通了 |
[18:50] | – Honey, let’s go. – I’m leaving, too. | -亲爱的 咱们走 -我也要走了 |
[18:52] | I’ll find a new job. | 我要换个工作 |
[18:53] | – Maybe I’ll be a spine-o-cologist. – What’s that? | -没准去当个脊柱学家 -那是什么 |
[18:56] | Isn’t that what they call spine doctors? | 那不是对脊柱医生的称呼吗 |
[18:58] | I don’t know. I’ll find out when I become one. | 我不知道 等我当上了就知道了 |
[19:00] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[19:02] | Wait, wait, don’t go. Let me say something. | 等等 等等 别走 让我说句话 |
[19:05] | Spencer, I-I thought you were being mean to your mom | 斯宾塞 我 我以为你对你妈妈很刻薄 |
[19:08] | and you just wanted to sell the house for money, | 我以为你卖房子就是为了钱 |
[19:09] | but-but really you were being sweet. | 但 但 其实你是在关心她 |
[19:11] | You were just worried. I get it. | 你只是在担心 我感觉到了 |
[19:13] | This house has, like, 600 freaking steps, | 这栋房子有 大概六百级台阶 |
[19:15] | and you’re scared she’s gonna fall | 你害怕她会摔下来 |
[19:17] | and end up looking like how she looks right now, | 最后看起来像现在的她一样 |
[19:19] | all bloody and gross. | 浑身是血 狼狈不堪 |
[19:20] | Yes, I am. I’m scared of a lot of things. | 对 没错 我有很多担心的 |
[19:23] | The house catching on fire | 因为地下室的露在外面的电线 |
[19:24] | because of the exposed wires in the basement… | 导致房子起火 |
[19:26] | The what? | 什么 |
[19:27] | … and the lead in the pipes. | 还有管道里的铅 |
[19:28] | – Wait, what? – Oh, my God. | -等等 什么 -天呐 |
[19:29] | You should be worried about the squirrels, bro. | 你应该担心那些松鼠 兄弟 |
[19:31] | They are gonna rise up and tear that lady apart! | 它们会造反 把那个女士撕成碎片 |
[19:33] | And-and you two, you love this house | 还有 还有你们俩 你们喜欢这套房子 |
[19:36] | and you were about to make an offer on it. | 你们正准备买下来 |
[19:38] | We were, but then you made things super weird | 本来是这样 但是你们把事情变得很奇怪 |
[19:40] | and tried to trick us. | 还想要骗我们 |
[19:41] | And Spencer just disclosed, like, | 而且斯宾塞刚刚说了差不多 |
[19:43] | five other things that are total deal breakers. | 五条缺点 让交易泡汤 |
[19:45] | I was kidding. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[19:46] | Look, we did tell a fib, | 听着 我们确实撒了谎 |
[19:48] | and-and Spencer did say some stuff, | 斯宾塞也确实说了一些缺点 |
[19:50] | but that stuff’s all fixable, and that fib that we told | 但那些都可以修好 而我们撒的谎 |
[19:53] | got you guys to finally realize | 让你们俩意识到 |
[19:55] | that this is the right house for you. | 这就是你们想要的房子 |
[19:56] | You’re not gonna find another place like this one. | 你们再也找不到另一件这样的房子了 |
[19:58] | – This house is special. – It is. | -这栋房子很特别 -的确 |
[20:01] | I mean, we’d have to change everything, but it is special. | 我是说 我们要重新装修 但确实很特别 |
[20:04] | So you don’t collect spears? | 所以你不收集矛 |
[20:06] | – I mean, no. – I’m gonna do it, then. | -其实 不收集 -那我会收集 |
[20:08] | Ethel, listen to me, honey. | 埃塞尔 听我一句劝 亲爱的 |
[20:10] | This place is just a house now. | 这只是栋房子而已 |
[20:12] | Your home is with your son. | 儿子在哪 哪里才是家 |
[20:14] | He wants you to move in with him. He cares about you. | 他想让你跟他一起住 他是在关心你 |
[20:18] | Spencer never said it to me quite that way. | 斯宾塞以前从来没这么说过 |
[20:20] | He talked a lot about me falling down stairs, | 他总是说我会从楼梯上摔下来 |
[20:22] | but I could never tell if he was pro or con. | 但是我一直搞不清楚他是不是在为我好 |
[20:24] | – I’ve been both. – Oh, fine. | -两者都是 -好吧 |
[20:26] | I’ll move in with you, Spencey. | 我会搬到你那去住 斯宾塞 |
[20:28] | Sell the damn house. | 把这该死的房子卖掉 |
[20:30] | Well, I’ll let you take it from here, Julia. | 从现在开始你来接手 茱莉亚 |
[20:32] | So, do you guys want to buy a house? | 那么 你们想买房子吗 |
[20:34] | We’re gonna need 50,000 off. | 我们要求便宜五万块 |
[20:36] | And then another 50,000 off. | 还得再便宜五万块 |
[20:37] | – No. – You got a deal. | -不行 -成交 |
[20:38] | Oh, say yes, Spencer. It’s a good price. | 同意吧 斯宾塞 这个价格很公道 |
[20:41] | They don’t even know about the sinking. | 他们都不知道下水槽的事 |
[20:43] | – The what? – What? -Nothing. Deal. | -什么 -什么 -没什么 成交 |
[20:45] | – Fine. – I just sold a house! I sold a home! | -好 -我刚刚卖了一套房 |
[20:47] | All right! I’m exhausted. | 太棒了 我累坏了 |
[20:50] | I’m starving. Who’s hungry? | 我饿了 还有谁饿了 |
[20:52] | Anyone want a Fruit Roll-Up? | 有人想吃水果卷吗 |
[20:54] | I make them myself. | 我自己做的 |
[20:55] | – Jerky? – We got to go. We got to go! | -牛肉干呢 -我们要走了 我们要走了 |
[20:58] | * Mommies are the best * | *妈妈最好了* |
[21:00] | * Mommies are the best, mommies are the best * | *妈妈最好了 妈妈最好了* |
[21:05] | * Moms! * | *妈妈* |
[21:06] | * My mom. His mom * | *我的妈妈 他的妈妈* |
[21:07] | * Your mom. Her mom * | *你的妈妈 她的妈妈* |
[21:08] | * Moms! Moms! * | *妈妈 妈妈* |
[21:10] | * If mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy * | *妈妈不开心 没人会开心* |
[21:15] | * Mommies are the best * | *妈妈最好了* |
[21:17] | * Mommies are the best, mommies are the best * | *妈妈最好了 妈妈最好了* |
[21:21] | * Moms! * | *妈妈* |
[21:22] | * My mom. His mom * | *我的妈妈 他的妈妈* |
[21:24] | * Your mom. Her mom * | *你的妈妈 她的妈妈* |
[21:25] | * I’m mom-nipotent! * | *我是全能母神* |
[21:27] | * Happy Mother’s Day * | *母亲节快乐* |
[21:29] | * It’s my day. * | *这是我的节日* |