时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 跳蚤 谢谢 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | Nothing like a game of bike ride trash toss. | 骑自行车扔垃圾真是太好玩了 |
[00:24] | Sport of kings. | 王者的游戏 |
[00:25] | It’s like Quidditch, | 有点像魁地奇球赛 |
[00:26] | if Harry Potter’s life took a really sad turn. | 如果哈利·波特命运变得十分悲惨的话 |
[00:28] | Taco wrapper off the back lid. | 玉米卷包装纸进后盖 |
[00:30] | Nice, T. | 棒棒哒 阿蒂 |
[00:31] | Gene, I’m loving the new bike basket. | 吉恩 你这新车篮真不错 |
[00:33] | You mean this sweet handlebar candy? | 你是说车把前面这个小甜心吗 |
[00:35] | Why should girls have all the fun? | 凭啥好东西都让女孩子独占了 |
[00:37] | This summer’s all about boy baskets. | 这个夏天应该有属于男生的车篮 |
[00:39] | You’re a pioneer. | 你很前卫 |
[00:40] | Now watch me sink these moldy buns | 现在看我的霉面包 |
[00:41] | from out in three-point land. | 三分篮 |
[00:44] | Geez! | 我去 |
[00:44] | Hi, I’m Alice, your new neighbor. | 嗨 我是爱丽丝 你们的新邻居 |
[00:46] | Could you move, please? | 你们可以让一下吗 |
[00:48] | – Nice to meet you, too, Alice. – We’ll move. | -问候方式很特别 爱丽丝 -马上让 |
[00:50] | We just have to deal with this pile of garbage. | 我们得先把这堆垃圾解决一下 |
[00:52] | My name is Gene. | 我叫吉恩 |
[00:54] | Could you speed it up a smidgen? | 你们可以速度快一点点吗 |
[00:56] | Sorry, we’re working at full smidgen. | 抱歉 我们已经是最快速度了 |
[00:58] | Try doing it like you were strong, healthy children. | 像正常健壮的小孩那样动起来 可以吗 |
[01:01] | What’s the racket? | 吵什么呢 |
[01:02] | – Oh, you guys are playing bike ride trash toss? – We were. | -你们在玩骑自行车扔垃圾吗 -刚刚在玩来着 |
[01:05] | How’s the notary business, Mr. Huggins? | 公证生意怎么样 哈金斯先生 |
[01:07] | Well, you know what they say about being a notary. | 你应该知道他们都怎么说公证这门生意的 |
[01:09] | – What? – Nothing. Nobody ever says anything about it. | -怎么说 -啥都没说 没人关心这个 |
[01:13] | Hello? Did everyone forget about me? | 嗨 你们忘了我的存在了吗 |
[01:15] | I did. Sorry. | 我的确忘了 抱歉 |
[01:17] | “When Hairy met Smoothie, | 当毛发邂逅思慕雪 |
[01:19] | Smoothies and Hair Removal.” | 思慕雪除毛车 |
[01:20] | So, you guys remove hair from the smoothies? | 所以你是给思慕雪除毛的吗 |
[01:23] | This question again. | 又是这个问题 |
[01:24] | I don’t have time for this. | 我可没那时间 |
[01:25] | Lady, if you’re in such a hurry, | 女士 既然你这么赶时间 |
[01:27] | why not use the street, like a normal person? | 干嘛不像正常人一样走大路呢 |
[01:30] | Because if I drive that way, I have to make a left | 因为走大路 我就得左转汇入车流 |
[01:32] | into traffic and it takes forever and it makes me cranky. | 需要很长时间 那会让我很抓狂 |
[01:34] | This is you not cranky? No thanky. | 你现在是不抓狂的状态吗 我也不太想看 |
[01:37] | But if I go this way, it’s easy, and I can get lost | 但我走这条路就很方便 我可以听着 |
[01:39] | in my CD of New Age Celtic pop, and begin my day. | “凯尔特新世纪” 开始新的一天 |
[01:42] | But I can’t do that if kids are blocking the alley. | 但小孩挡着道的话 我就方便不了 |
[01:45] | So… | 所以… |
[01:47] | All done, drive through. | 好了 请通过 |
[01:48] | Yeah. So sorry to keep you waiting. | 非常抱歉让你久等了呢 |
[01:50] | Thank you, tricycle girl. | 谢谢 三轮妹 |
[01:53] | You’re welcome, weird business truck lady. | 不用谢 做奇怪生意的 货车女 |
[01:56] | Starting my day now, bye. | 开始我新的一天咯 拜 |
[01:58] | *Ancient fountains* | *古老的喷泉* |
[02:00] | Yeah! Get that Enya in ya. | 就是这样 释放你的音乐灵魂 |
[02:02] | What a piece of work. | 真是朵奇葩啊 |
[02:04] | She’s not gonna ruin our fun, though, right? | 她不会扫了我们的兴的 对吧 |
[02:06] | Bean can from downtown. | 市中心捡的豆罐 |
[02:08] | Should’ve gone in. | 本来能投中的 |
[02:11] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[02:12] | Oh, hi. Whoa, whoa, whoa, sweetie, hold on. | 嗨 等等等等 亲爱的 慢点 |
[02:15] | Slow down, you’re talking crazy, honey. | 慢点说 你现在语无伦次 亲爱的 |
[02:16] | – Oh, is it your sister? – Bob says hi. | -你妹妹吗 -鲍勃跟你问好 |
[02:18] | O-Okay, okay, just sit tight. | 好吧 你先坐那别动 |
[02:20] | – I’m coming over. – What’s wrong? | -我马上过来 -出什么事了 |
[02:21] | It’s Gayle’s first day at her new job at the art museum, | 盖尔今天美术馆第一天上班 |
[02:24] | – and she’s gonna quit. – That’s her thing, right? | -她想辞职了 -她一直这样 不是吗 |
[02:26] | She gets a job and threatens to quit after one day. | 刚找到工作第一天就要辞职 |
[02:28] | You know what? You’re right. Maybe this time, | 你说的没错 也许这次 |
[02:30] | I should just let her figure it out for herself. | 我应该让她自己想清楚 |
[02:32] | You’re grabbing your keys, | 你拿上钥匙了 |
[02:34] | and you’re picking up your purse. | 你背上包了 |
[02:35] | I got to go, I got to go. | 走了走了 |
[02:39] | Gayle, sweetie, I’m here. | 盖尔 亲爱的 我来了 |
[02:40] | Oh, thank God. Hold me up. | 谢天谢地 扶着我 |
[02:42] | I’ve been standing so long. | 我站了太久了 |
[02:45] | Gayle, G-Gayle. | 盖尔 盖尔 |
[02:47] | I can’t be a security guard, Linda. | 我当不了保安 琳达 |
[02:49] | Gayle, stand up. | 盖尔 站好了 |
[02:51] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我腿都站不稳了 |
[02:52] | Here, here, you’re standing up, you’re standing. | 看 你站住了 你站稳了 |
[02:54] | I got to quit, Linda. | 我得辞职 琳达 |
[02:55] | I’m not made for this. | 我不是干这个的料 |
[02:57] | I’m not an athlete. | 我身体素质不行 |
[02:58] | Gayle, look at that guy. | 盖尔 看看那个人 |
[03:00] | – Yeah? – He’s, like, a hundred years old. | -咋了 -他看上去得有一百岁了 |
[03:02] | If he can do it, you could do it. | 他都干得了 你一定也可以的 |
[03:03] | I’ll never be that good. | 我干不了那么好 |
[03:05] | Listen, you’ll get used to it. I stand all day. | 听着 你得学会适应 我整天都站着 |
[03:08] | Now I’ve got the best calves in the family, besides Gene. | 现在已经成了家里除吉恩外小腿最壮硕的人了 |
[03:10] | It’s not just the standing, Linda. | 不只是站着累而已 琳达 |
[03:12] | I thought I was gonna be a protector of art, | 我本以为我要保护艺术品 |
[03:15] | guarding it from art thieves, and people who lick sculptures. | 提防小偷和舔雕塑的人 |
[03:19] | People lick sculptures? | 还有人舔雕塑吗 |
[03:20] | Of course they do. Grow up, Linda. | 当然有了 成熟点 琳达 |
[03:22] | Oh. I-I… What the hell is wrong with this world? | 我… 这个世界是怎么了 |
[03:25] | But look around. It’s boring here. | 但是你瞧四周 这里太无聊了 |
[03:27] | Gayle, give it another day. | 盖尔 再干一天试试 |
[03:29] | And if you still hate it after that day, | 如果再干一天之后你还是讨厌这工作 |
[03:31] | you give it another day. | 那就再试一天 |
[03:32] | And you keep going like that. Forever. | 然后你就这样干下去了 直到永远 |
[03:34] | – That’s what working is. – Linda, no! | -工作就是这么回事 -琳达 不 |
[03:36] | But it’s not all bad. | 没那么糟的 |
[03:38] | They pay you, and you get to go home after | 他们会付你工资 而你下班回家 |
[03:40] | and say, “What a day,” and drink. | 可以说着”又是一天” 然后把自己灌醉 |
[03:42] | – That does sound nice. – Thatta girl. | -那听着倒不错 -对嘛 |
[03:44] | – Now stand in the place where you work. – Okay. | -现在站回你的工作岗位去 -好吧 |
[03:47] | And then, she just drove away. | 然后 她就那样开走了 |
[03:49] | What’s her problem? She doesn’t own the alley. | 她有什么毛病 巷子又不是她家的 |
[03:51] | Yeah, kids play in alleys, right? I did. | 是啊 小孩都在巷子里玩的不是吗 我以前就是 |
[03:54] | I was a real Alley Sally till I met your father, settled down. | 我过去可是个巷霸 直到遇见你们爸爸 成立家庭 |
[03:57] | I hate when people cut through the alley. | 我讨厌从巷子里抄近道的人 |
[03:59] | E-Except for that guy in the Corvette. He’s cool. | 除了那个开雪佛兰超跑的人 他很酷 |
[04:01] | I think we’d be friends if we had the opportunity. | 要是有机会的话 我想我们会成为朋友的 |
[04:04] | She called me “Tricycle girl.” | 她叫我”三轮妹” |
[04:06] | What’s up with that? | 那算是怎么回事 |
[04:07] | Jealous, probably. | 可能是嫉妒我吧 |
[04:08] | Yeah, probably. | 嗯 有可能 |
[04:09] | Hey, speaking of your, big wheel… | 说到你的大轮… |
[04:12] | Mean green machine. | 豪华绿色三轮机车 |
[04:13] | Right, mean green machine. | 对 豪华绿色三轮机车 |
[04:14] | Maybe it’s time for another, you know. | 或许是时候…你懂的 |
[04:18] | – What? – Another go at the old two-wheeler? | -什么 -再尝试下学骑两轮车 |
[04:21] | I could give you a lesson again. | 我可以再教你一次 |
[04:22] | No offense, Dad, but the last one didn’t go so great. | 无意冒犯老爸 但上次的效果可不怎么样 |
[04:25] | Louise, tell me when you want me to let go. | 露易丝 你想要我放手的时候跟我说 |
[04:26] | Not yet. Okay, now. Let go now. | 还没到 好了 就现在 放手吧 |
[04:28] | I’m trying. Your hands are on top of my hands. | 我是想 但你手放在我手上面 |
[04:30] | – Now, Dad! – Louise, relax your grip. | -快放手 爸爸 -露易丝 别握这么紧 |
[04:32] | – Let go now! – You’re digging your nails in! | -快放手 -你指甲嵌进我肉里去了 |
[04:35] | Louise, honey, let me teach you. | 露易丝宝贝 让我教你吧 |
[04:37] | Your dad’s nice, but uh, you know, he’s not so bright. | 你爸爸很好 但是你也知道 他脑子不太好使 |
[04:40] | Hey, I’m good at it. I-I taught Tina. | 我很厉害的 我教会了蒂娜 |
[04:42] | – Ha! – What? | -哼 -咋了 |
[04:43] | I taught Tina. | 是我教的蒂娜 |
[04:45] | I worked with her for a week. | 我教了她整整一周 |
[04:46] | And you swooped in at the end to give her her last push. | 你只是最后乘机而入推了她一把而已 |
[04:48] | I “Swooped in”? | 我乘机而入 |
[04:50] | – Like a pterodactyl. – Hairy-dactyl. | -像只翼手龙 -翼手毛龙 |
[04:52] | Hey, with me, the proof is in the pudding. | 至于我呢 空谈不如实践 |
[04:54] | Don’t forget, I taught Gene. | 别忘了 吉恩就是我教的 |
[04:55] | AKA the pudding. | 我就是实践成果 |
[04:56] | Actually, I taught Gene. | 其实是我教的吉恩 |
[04:58] | Mom kept running off to answer the phone. | 妈妈总是跑去接电话 |
[04:59] | That woman never says no to a phone call. | 妈妈从来都无法拒绝来电 |
[05:02] | It was Ginger. She was going through something. | 那是金泽的电话 她当时遇上了点糟心事 |
[05:04] | I’m not allowed to say what, | 我应该替她保密的 |
[05:05] | but it rhymes with “Botched schmemorrhoid surgery.” | 但那事儿和”智创”手术失败押韵 |
[05:08] | Hey, I helped teach Gene, too, remember? | 我也帮着教吉恩了 记得吗 |
[05:10] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[05:10] | – I remember the crying. – The crying? | -我记得你是怎么哭的 -哭 |
[05:12] | Your dad usually cries when he teaches bike riding. | 你爸教人骑自行车的时候总会哭 |
[05:15] | Well, yeah, because a beautiful moment is about to happen. | 那是因为我知道美好的一刻即将发生 |
[05:19] | A kid’s first ride. | 我的小孩第一次骑车啊 |
[05:20] | – Oh, boy. – Here it comes. | -我的天 -又来了 |
[05:22] | Guys, I appreciate what you’re trying to do here, | 各位 我知道你们是想帮我 |
[05:24] | but I could ride a bike. | 我是可以骑自行车 |
[05:26] | I choose not to. | 但我选择不骑 |
[05:27] | Three wheels are better than two. It’s math. | 三个轮子要比两个好[稳定] 这是几何原理 |
[05:29] | Well, what do we do to put off doing the dishes? | 好吧 我们能干点什么好拖着不洗碗呢 |
[05:31] | – Parcheesi? – Cheese party? | -飞行棋 -奶酪轰趴 |
[05:34] | Parcheesi cheese party. | 飞行棋奶酪轰趴 |
[05:35] | Wow, that actually sounds great. | 听着很棒啊 |
[05:37] | But, before that, Gene and Tina and I were gonna | 但在那之前 我和吉恩还有蒂娜有点事 |
[05:39] | do a thing real quick? R-Remember? | 要快点办完 还…记得吗 |
[05:41] | – Sure. – Yes? | -当…然 -是…吗 |
[05:42] | Well, be quick. We got your father all excited. | 赶紧的 你们老爸都等不及了 |
[05:45] | I’ll get the Parcheesi board. | 我去拿飞行棋盘 |
[05:46] | Lin, you get the cheese board. | 琳 你去拿奶酪拼盘 |
[05:48] | W-Wait, let’s switch. | 等等 我们换一下 |
[05:50] | Where are we going, Louise? | 我们要去哪 露易丝 |
[05:51] | And am I dressed for it? | 我穿成这样合适吗 |
[05:52] | Is this a missed scarf-ortunity? | 不戴围巾会不会错失良机 |
[05:54] | Remember our friend Alice? | 还记得我们的朋友爱丽丝吗 |
[05:55] | She parks right here, so I’m thinking, | 她车停在这里 所以我在想 |
[05:58] | we write something in the dust on her back window. | 我们可以在她满是灰尘的车后窗写点东西 |
[06:00] | And by “We,” I mean “You,” ’cause I can’t reach. | 我说”我们”是指你们 因为我够不到 |
[06:02] | – What are we gonna write? – Glad you asked. | -我们要写什么 -问得好 |
[06:04] | “If You Can Read This, | “当你看到这些字的时候 |
[06:05] | You’re Behind A Stinky Turd Truck.” | 请知悉你面前的是一辆臭粪车” |
[06:09] | Yeah. Pretty good, right? | 很解气 对吧 |
[06:10] | It’s kind of rough? | 会不会有点不雅 |
[06:12] | – Why don’t we, tweak it a little? – Okay. | -我们稍微委婉一点怎么样 -好吧 |
[06:15] | “If you can read this, | “当你看到这些字的时候 |
[06:16] | you’re behind “What might be a stinky turd truck. | 请知悉你前面的可能是一辆臭粪车 |
[06:18] | Anyway, have a nice day. Smiley face, one love.” | 无论如何 祝你愉快 笑脸 爱你 |
[06:21] | – It’s perfect. – Good collab, guys. | -完美 -我们合作得很棒 |
[06:23] | I got to meet some kids who know more curse words. | 我得去认识几个更会骂脏话的孩子 |
[06:26] | Louise, we’re not gonna start something | 露易丝 那位女士再来的时候 |
[06:28] | when the lady comes through, right? | 我们不会跟她起冲突的对吗 |
[06:29] | Nah. We’ve sent a message. | 不会 我们已经把信息送到了 |
[06:31] | A weird, wordy message. | 一条奇怪啰嗦的信息 |
[06:33] | I’m glad “One love” Stayed in. | 我很开心”爱你”留在上面了 |
[06:34] | You guys were gunning for it. | 你们对这两个字意见很大 |
[06:36] | Look, here she comes. | 看 她来了 |
[06:37] | – I’m so nervous. – Relax. | -我好紧张 -放松 |
[06:39] | She doesn’t know we did it. | 她不知道是我们写的 |
[06:40] | I know what you kids did. | 我知道你们这些小屁孩干了什么 |
[06:43] | Lady, drive on by, | 女士 麻烦赶紧开走 |
[06:44] | we don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我们不知道你在讲什么 |
[06:45] | Yeah, you do, tricycle girl. | 你当然知道 三轮妹 |
[06:47] | Okay, enough with the tricycle stuff. | 够了 别再说三轮车的事儿了 |
[06:50] | Why don’t you want to talk about it? | 你为什么不乐意我说这个呢 |
[06:51] | Because you’re too old to be riding one? | 因为你都这么大了还在骑三轮车吗 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 够了 |
[06:57] | That’s right, I went there, with a child. | 是的 我和一个小孩杠上了 |
[07:00] | And now, I’m so upset, | 现在我很生气 |
[07:01] | I don’t even want this smoothie | 连这杯我精心调制 |
[07:02] | I worked so hard on. | 的思慕雪都不想喝了 |
[07:05] | What the hell just happened? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:07] | I didn’t mean to do that, | 我不是故意的 |
[07:08] | but let’s call it a happy accident. | 就把它当做一场开心的意外吧 |
[07:10] | This is an active alley. | 这是一条开放的后巷 |
[07:11] | It is not for little kids on bikes. | 不是给你们小屁孩骑车的地方 |
[07:13] | *Whispering birds on a tree stump…* | *树桩上哼唱的小鸟* |
[07:15] | Still feel good about the “One love,” Gene? | 还开心你写了”爱你”吗 吉恩 |
[07:17] | Yes, I do. | 嗯 开心 |
[07:22] | Fire escape, huh? Whatcha doing? Escaping fires? | 逃生梯 你在干嘛 逃生吗 |
[07:26] | We have to hit back at Alice, and hit hard. | 我们得向爱丽丝还击 狠狠的还击 |
[07:28] | Because of what she said about your green machine? | 因为她嘲笑了你的三轮车吗 |
[07:31] | This isn’t about my green machine, Tina. | 这跟我的三轮车没关系 蒂娜 |
[07:33] | But we can all agree, nine is not too old. | 但很显然 九岁一点都不大 |
[07:35] | It’s single digits. | 还是个位数呢 |
[07:36] | It’s a six upside down; how is that too old? | 把九倒过来就是六了 这怎么能算大 |
[07:39] | Sure, s-sure. | 对 没错 |
[07:39] | This is about our God-given alley access. | 这关乎上帝赐予我们的小巷使用权 |
[07:42] | Oh, and not getting smoothie splashed on us. | 以及 不再被思慕雪洒一身 |
[07:44] | Subpar smoothie. | 口感欠佳的思慕雪 |
[07:46] | Bananas and beets are not friends. | 香蕉和甜菜怎么能混一起 |
[07:48] | But what can we do? We’re just three kids, | 但我们能怎么办 我们只是三个小孩 |
[07:49] | and she’s a mean woman with a big truck. | 而她是开大卡车的刻薄女人 |
[07:51] | Right. But what if we weren’t just three kids? | 是的 但如果我们不只是三个小孩呢 |
[07:54] | Come back in 20 years? | 二十年后再回来报仇么 |
[07:55] | I am loving this plan. | 我喜欢这个计划 |
[07:57] | Rudy, buddy. | 鲁迪 兄弟 |
[07:59] | We’re, planning a bike party in our alley. | 我们计划在我们的小巷里开一场自行车派对 |
[08:01] | Do you still have those ramps you built with your dad? | 你还有你和你爸一起做的那些木坡吗 |
[08:04] | Smaller than advertised, but not bad. | 有点夸大其词 但也还行 |
[08:06] | Lot of good memories in these ramps, huh, buddy? | 这些斜坡承载了我们许多美好的回忆 对吧小家伙 |
[08:08] | You and I, hammering away at them | 你和我 在我公寓的车道上 |
[08:09] | – in the driveway of my condo. | 挥汗如雨 |
[08:11] | Always something fun happening at Dad’s, huh? | 跟老爸在一起总是很开心有没有 |
[08:14] | – Right, son? Right, son? – Don’t do that. | -是不是 儿子 是不是 -别这样 |
[08:16] | – We don’t do that. – Sorry, yeah. Sorry. | -我们从来不这么做 -抱歉 |
[08:18] | So how many people did you invite | 你邀请了多少人来参加这个 |
[08:19] | to this bike party, Louise? | 自行车派对 露易丝 |
[08:21] | A few. Everyone. | 几个人 所有人 |
[08:22] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓啦 |
[08:23] | If you have ramps, kids will come. | 你有斜坡 大家就会来的 |
[08:25] | Yeah, not in my experience, but okay. | 好吧 虽然我的印象中似乎不是这样 |
[08:28] | What’s Louise doing in the alley? | 露易丝在小巷里干嘛 |
[08:30] | Setting up for a bike party. | 准备开自行车派对 |
[08:32] | I didn’t get invited. | 没邀请我啊 |
[08:33] | And I’m the two-wheel teaching master. | 我可是两轮车教学大师 |
[08:35] | What about me? I’m a good teacher. | 我呢 我也是个好老师 |
[08:37] | I taught you all the difference | 是我教的你所有关于 |
[08:38] | between Dermot McDermott and Dylan Mulroney. | 德莫特·麦克德莫和狄伦·穆罗尼的区别 |
[08:40] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[08:42] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[08:43] | – Hi, Linda. – Hi, Gayle. How’s work? | -琳达 -盖尔 工作怎样了 |
[08:46] | Terrible. So boring. I got to quit. | 很糟糕 太无聊了 我得辞职了 |
[08:49] | Gayle, any good protector of art | 盖尔 每个美术馆保安都知道 |
[08:50] | knows the threats don’t always jump out at you. | 威胁是需要用心去发现的 |
[08:53] | – I don’t know. – Look around, Gayle. | -我不知道 -环顾四周 盖尔 |
[08:54] | – What do you see? – A statue. | -你看到了什么 -一尊雕像 |
[08:56] | Oh, wait, that’s a lady. | 不对 是一位女士 |
[08:57] | She’s wearing all white. | 她穿了一身白 |
[08:58] | Oh, no, wait, it’s a statue. | 不 等等 那是雕像 |
[09:00] | Oh, no, she moved. | 不对 她会动 |
[09:01] | Do statues move? | 雕像会动吗 |
[09:02] | Gayle, Gayle, what else? What else, honey? | 盖尔 盖尔 其他的呢 亲爱的 |
[09:04] | Well, there’s a guy in the next gallery. | 隔壁房间有一个男的 |
[09:06] | He comes here every day and stares at this one painting. | 他每天都来这里盯着同一幅画 |
[09:09] | Every day? | 每天 |
[09:10] | Gayle, you think nothing happens there. | 盖尔 你觉得什么事都没发生吗 |
[09:12] | You’re wrong. That guy? | 你错了 那个男的 |
[09:13] | He’s, casing the joint. | 他是来踩点的 |
[09:15] | He wants that painting. | 他想偷那幅画 |
[09:16] | – What?! – What’s he look like? Describe him. | -什么 -他长什么样 描述一下 |
[09:18] | Good-looking, but not too good-looking. | 长得不错 但也没那么好看 |
[09:20] | Like the Planters Peanut. | 跟绅士牌腰果的那个绅士差不多 |
[09:21] | Sounds like he doesn’t want to draw attention to himself. | 听起来他不想引起别人的注意 |
[09:23] | He’s that good. You got to watch him. | 他是老手 你得看好他 |
[09:25] | You might just stop the biggest art heist in history. | 你可能正巧阻止了有史以来最大的艺术品盗窃案 |
[09:28] | You think so? | 你这么认为吗 |
[09:29] | I know so. Now, I’m gonna check back in with you | 肯定是的 听着 你当班结束的时候 |
[09:31] | at the end of your shift. I want a full report. | 我再打给你检查任务情况 我要完整的报告 |
[09:33] | Okay. Call me every ten minutes. | 好的 每隔十分钟给我打电话 |
[09:35] | No, at the end of your… | 不 你当班结束 |
[09:36] | Oh, Gayle, Gayle, I got to go. | 盖尔 盖尔 我得挂了 |
[09:38] | You hear that? That’s why I’m the world’s greatest sister. | 你们听到没 所以我说我是世上最棒的姐姐 |
[09:40] | Oh, they all left. | 人都走了 |
[09:42] | Wow, Louise, nice turnout. | 哇 露易丝 来得人挺多啊 |
[09:44] | I’m pretty happy with it. | 我很满意 |
[09:45] | Well, I guess I got to go back inside. | 我想我得回去了 |
[09:47] | I’m-I’m getting a little weepy | 光是看到这些自行车 |
[09:48] | just being around all these bikes. | 我就有点想落泪了 |
[09:50] | Yeah, go inside, Dad. | 回去吧 爸爸 |
[09:51] | That’s not really the vibe we’re going for. | 这不是我们想营造的氛围 |
[09:53] | Okay, I’d say be careful on the ramps, | 我想说过斜坡的时候小心点 |
[09:55] | but those are some very small ramps. | 但那些斜坡真的好矮 |
[09:57] | Yeah, don’t let Rudy hear you say that. | 是的 但别让鲁迪听到 |
[09:59] | Here goes everything. | 看我的厉害 |
[10:02] | They should serve a meal on that flight. | 这趟”航班”应该供应食物的 |
[10:04] | So you call this thing a “Boy basket”? | 所以你叫这玩意儿”男孩车篮” |
[10:06] | Also known as a “Man-sket.” | 也叫”男篮” |
[10:08] | And Zeke, if you’re thinking about getting one, do it. | 齐克 如果你也在考虑装一个 别犹豫了 |
[10:11] | I got my wax lips in here, extra socks, | 你看 里面能放我的润唇膏 备用袜子 |
[10:13] | a free yoga magazine I found, prednisone. | 还有我捡到的免费瑜伽杂志 过敏药 |
[10:16] | I could give my turtle a ride. | 有了它我可以带着我的宠物龟兜风 |
[10:18] | You have a turtle? | 你有只龟 |
[10:18] | You’ve met Terry, like, a thousand times, Zeke. | 你已经见过泰利无数次了 齐克 |
[10:21] | Oh, Terry. | 哦对泰利 |
[10:22] | Right, I met him. | 我是见过他 |
[10:24] | See that, Tina? That is a woman | 看到了吗 蒂娜 那个女人 |
[10:25] | who’s about to take a left into traffic. | 得上大路左转汇入车流了 |
[10:28] | Yeah, she’s not even trying to come down the alley. | 她压根就没往这边走 |
[10:30] | It’s called defeat. | 这就叫惨败 |
[10:31] | And she wears it like a splattered smoothie. | 她的表情就像被泼了一脸的思慕雪 |
[10:34] | – Po Po. – Oh, crap. | -警察来了 -我去 |
[10:35] | Hey, is everything okay over there, Louise? | 有什么问题吗 露易丝 |
[10:37] | Hang back, Rudy. I’ll handle this. | 你在后面呆着鲁迪 我能处理 |
[10:39] | Hopefully. | 但愿如此 |
[10:41] | Having a bike party? | 在开自行车派对呢 |
[10:42] | Yeah, Officer, just some wholesome summer fun. | 是的警官 完全健康的夏日游戏 |
[10:44] | Well, we got an anonymous complaint from, | 我们收到一封匿名举报 |
[10:47] | actually, that lady right there, | 其实就是那位女士举报的 |
[10:48] | that you’re blocking the alley. | 说你们挡住了过道 |
[10:49] | Yeah, we need you to disperse. | 你们得解散 |
[10:51] | We’ll move. Right, Louise? | 我们会走的 对吗 露易丝 |
[10:52] | ‘Cause the police are saying to. | 既然警察都这么说了 |
[10:54] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Right away. | 是是是 马上就走 |
[10:56] | This is gonna be hard to break | 真不忍心告诉那个小家伙 |
[10:57] | this to the little guy. | 这个消息 |
[10:58] | It meant so much to him. | 对他而言这是那么重要 |
[11:00] | What little guy? You’re all little guys. | 哪个小家伙 你们都是小家伙 |
[11:01] | That one. This is kind of, a benefit for him. | 那个 这自行车派对算是为他办的 |
[11:05] | Oh, yeah, I have a cousin like that. | 我有个侄子也那样 |
[11:07] | He’s not asthmatic, he’s just like that. | 他不哮喘 但也那样 |
[11:10] | Yeah, we set up some ramps, passed the hat. | 我们准备了一些斜坡 为他募捐 |
[11:12] | I wish we could do more. | 真希望我们还能做更多 |
[11:14] | Can’t you do it somewhere else? | 你们不能在其他地方进行吗 |
[11:16] | We could. It’s just… he likes the alley. | 可以啊 只是 他喜欢后巷 |
[11:19] | It’s more private here. | 这里更隐蔽 |
[11:20] | People don’t, you know, stare at him. | 人们不会 你懂的 盯着他看 |
[11:22] | – What’s going on, Louise? – Oh, God. | -露易丝 怎么啦 -我的天 |
[11:25] | Rudy, buddy, I’ve got some bad news. | 鲁迪 朋友 我有个坏消息 |
[11:27] | Hey, you know what? Never mind that. | 算了 不用了 |
[11:28] | We, w-we’ll block off the alley. | 我们去封锁这条小巷 |
[11:30] | – Yeah, yeah. – Good luck, kid. | -是的是的 -祝你好运 孩子 |
[11:32] | Why are you saying good luck? | 你为什么要祝我好运 |
[11:33] | Why did he say, “Oh, God”? | 他为什么要说”我的天” |
[11:35] | Hey, we’re here for you, son, | 孩子 我们都在你身边 |
[11:36] | the whole damn police force. | 所有的警察叔叔 |
[11:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:40] | Look at that face. | 看看这张脸 |
[11:41] | – And your shriveled-up little arms. – Yeah. | -还有那弱小的小胳膊 -是啊 |
[11:43] | What’s happening? Should I be insulted? | 发生了什么 我应该感到被冒犯了吗 |
[11:45] | Can we still ride bikes? | 我们还能继续骑车吗 |
[11:47] | Of course you can, just like a normal kid, | 当然可以 就像正常小孩一样 |
[11:49] | just like a normal kid. | 就像正常小孩一样 |
[11:51] | Thanks for your help, officers. | 谢谢你们的帮忙 警官 |
[11:52] | You did a good thing today. | 你们今天做了好事 |
[11:54] | – I’m a normal kid. I… He’s… – Yeah, yeah. | -我是个正常小孩 我 他 -是是 |
[11:56] | – Am I not, like, a normal kid? – You’re real normal, Rudy. | -我不像正常小孩吗 -你很正常 鲁迪 |
[11:58] | Right, officers? | 对吧 警官 |
[11:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:00] | God, I’m so cranky! Getting crankier! | 天 我太抓狂了 更抓狂了 |
[12:03] | Check and mate. | 看看是谁笑到最后 |
[12:04] | Yup. She’s really having trouble with that left. | 没错 她真的很不想左转 |
[12:06] | Mess with the Belchers and you will be mildly inconvenienced. | 谁跟我们作对 我们就会”克制地”给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[12:12] | You kids are quiet tonight. | 孩子们今晚很安静 |
[12:13] | I can actually hear the show we’re watching. | 我终于能听到电视节目的声音了 |
[12:15] | It’s called Mr. Robot, but he’s human? | 这剧叫《机器人先生》 但他是人类么 |
[12:17] | I don’t get it. Pass the nuts. | 看不懂 坚果给我 |
[12:18] | Guys, this is a silence that falls over | 大伙 这是来自一个 |
[12:21] | a just and peaceful land. | 正义和平之地的宁静 |
[12:22] | Who’s Justin Peaceful? | 正义·和平是谁 |
[12:23] | I think he’s a folk singer. | 可能是个乡村歌手 |
[12:25] | Oh, must be Rudy. | 肯定是鲁迪 |
[12:26] | Him and his dad were gonna come pick up the ramps. | 他和他爸要来拿活动坡道 |
[12:29] | Thanks for holding on to ’em, Louise. | 谢谢你帮我们保管它们 露易丝 |
[12:30] | That’s weird. I left them right here by the back door. | 奇怪了 我明明把它们放在后门这里了 |
[12:33] | – Oh, crap. – Wh-What? What, oh, crap? | -糟了 -怎么了 什么糟了 |
[12:36] | She took the ramps. | 她把斜坡拿走了 |
[12:38] | What? We’ve been ramp-jacked? | 什么 我们被抢劫了坡道 |
[12:39] | I knew we should’ve insured them. | 我就知道该给它们上保险 |
[12:41] | Who would do a thing like that? Maybe rollerbladers. | 谁会做这种事 或许是滑旱冰的 |
[12:43] | – Those guys are pretty tough. – Someone else. | -那些人很坏 -是别人 |
[12:46] | Someone who just took a left turn into a world of hurt. | 一个刚开车左转进痛苦的世界的人 |
[12:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:55] | So, you wanted my ramps | 你用我的斜坡 |
[12:56] | to get back at a lady who was mean to you, | 去报复一个对你很刻薄的女士 |
[12:58] | and now that lady has them? | 但现在斜坡被那位女士拿走了 |
[13:00] | Maybe you shouldn’t have | 你不该把 |
[13:00] | left the ramps in the alley, Louise. | 坡道放在小巷里 露易丝 |
[13:02] | Yeah, there’s only five things thieves are looking for: | 对啊 小偷只对五种东西感兴趣 |
[13:05] | cash, jewelry, swords, velor and ramps. | 金银珠宝 宝剑华服和活动坡道 |
[13:08] | I didn’t think about it, okay? But don’t worry, Rudy. | 我没多想 好吗 不过别担心 鲁迪 |
[13:10] | We’re gonna march over and take what’s yours. | 我们一起过去拿回属于你的东西 |
[13:12] | She doesn’t have your ramps. The garbage men took ’em. | 坡道不是她拿走的 是收垃圾的人 |
[13:15] | – What? – I tried to stop ’em. | -什么 -我想制止他们 |
[13:17] | I was calling, “Hey! Don’t take the ramps! | 我大喊 “别拿走活动坡道” |
[13:19] | Don’t take the ramps!” | “别拿走活动坡道” |
[13:20] | But I had a toothbrush in my mouth then, | 但牙刷还在我的嘴里 |
[13:22] | and it probably sounded like, | 可能听起来就像 |
[13:23] | “Mwah, mwah, moo, moo, moo, moo, mwah!” | “叽里呱啦 叽里呱啦” |
[13:25] | But I put the ramps over there. | 但我把坡道放在了那边 |
[13:27] | They were nowhere near the garbage. | 离垃圾堆远得很 |
[13:29] | – Well, she moved ’em. – What? | -是她挪过去的 -什么 |
[13:30] | That lady you guys are fighting with, | 那个和你们作对的女士 |
[13:32] | she moved ’em by the Dumpsters. | 是她把坡道挪到垃圾桶旁的 |
[13:34] | She must’ve known they’d get taken. | 她肯定算好了他们会把坡道收走 |
[13:36] | I didn’t know why she was moving ’em. | 我那时不明白为什么她要挪走坡道 |
[13:37] | I mean, she was laughing like a crazy person saying, | 她像个疯子一样狂笑着说 |
[13:40] | “That’ll show ’em!” | “有他们好看的了” |
[13:41] | You know, maybe that should’ve tipped me off. | 或许我该早点想到的 |
[13:43] | It’s okay, Mr. Huggins. | 没关系 哈金斯先生 |
[13:44] | It’s only partially your fault, mostly her fault, | 你只有一小部分责任 大部分责任在她 |
[13:46] | and nobody else’s fault. | 不怪其他人 |
[13:47] | Well, I mean, you’re the one | 是你把 |
[13:48] | who left the ramps out here when there’s… | 坡道放在外面导致… |
[13:50] | Rudy, I threw you a benefit. | 鲁迪 我是给了你好处的 |
[13:53] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[13:54] | Linda. The eagle has landed. | 琳达 老鹰已经着陆 |
[13:56] | The hawk is in the hamper. | 老鹰已经上钩了 |
[13:58] | What? Wh-What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[13:59] | – I got the bastard. – You what? | -我抓到那个混蛋了 -你什么 |
[14:02] | The art thief, I got him in custody. | 那个偷画的贼 我把他抓起来了 |
[14:04] | Gayle, Gayle, where are you? | 盖尔 盖尔 你在哪 |
[14:06] | The interrogation room. | 审讯室 |
[14:07] | Wha? They have one of those at the art museum? | 什么 美术馆还有这种地方 |
[14:10] | It’s also the employee bathroom. | 兼员工洗手间 |
[14:12] | Oh, my God, Gayle, don’t do anything. | 天呐 盖尔 什么也别做 |
[14:14] | I’m coming over there. Don’t do anything. | 我马上过来 什么也别做 |
[14:16] | Bob, if I’m not back soon, | 鲍勃 如果我没有很快回来 |
[14:17] | it’s ’cause I’m on the lam with Gayle. | 就说明我和盖尔潜逃了 |
[14:19] | – Okay, sounds good. – Okay, I got to go. | -好的 听起来很带劲 -好吧 要走了 |
[14:22] | Oh, God. Here she comes. | 天呐 她来了 |
[14:27] | Move, Little Trikey Me-No-Likey. | 让开 讨厌的小滑头 |
[14:29] | Not until you pay back my friend | 除非你把我朋友 |
[14:31] | for his surprisingly safe ramps. | 极其安全的活动坡道还回来 |
[14:32] | Hi, I’m the friend. | 你好 我就是那位朋友 |
[14:33] | Pretty dangerous ramps, actually. Pretty scary. | 其实是危险的坡道 很可怕 |
[14:35] | I said move. | 我说了让开 |
[14:38] | Oh, I am not moving. | 我不走 |
[14:39] | I am gonna eat in this alley and sleep in this alley, | 我要在这条走道上吃饭睡觉 |
[14:41] | and you are never driving through here again | 你这辈子再也不能 |
[14:44] | in your whole life, or at least until school starts. | 走这条路了 至少在开学前不能了 |
[14:46] | Move. Honk. | 让开 按喇叭了 |
[14:48] | No. Honk. | 不让 滴滴 |
[14:49] | Do it. Honk. | 快让开 滴滴 |
[14:50] | I won’t. Honk! | 就不 滴滴 |
[14:51] | I mean it. Honk. | 我不开玩笑 滴滴 |
[14:52] | I don’t care! Honk! | 关我什么事 滴滴 |
[14:54] | What a couple of honkies. | 真是此起彼伏的喇叭声 |
[14:56] | I don’t like this, Louise. It’s dangerous. | 我不喜欢这样 露易丝 很危险 |
[14:58] | – Tina, it’s fine. Honk! – Louise. | -蒂娜 没事的 滴滴 -露易丝 |
[15:01] | Honk infinity. | 无限滴滴 |
[15:02] | – She’s good. – What if she thinks | -她挺厉害的 -万一她觉得 |
[15:03] | she’s in park, but she’s not, | 她是在公园里 然而这里并不是公园呢 |
[15:04] | and she takes her foot off the brake and… | 然后她脚从刹车上松开 |
[15:06] | – Sorry, sorry, sorry. – Oh, Tina, come on! | -不好意思 不好意思 -蒂娜 别这样 |
[15:08] | You kids aren’t ruining my morning. | 你们这些小孩真是坏了我一早的心情 |
[15:10] | *Moss and fog, moss and fog* | *青苔雾蒙蒙 青苔雾蒙蒙* |
[15:12] | *Moss and fog.* | *青苔雾蒙蒙* |
[15:13] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等… |
[15:14] | Are you frickin’ kidding me?! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[15:19] | Tina, put the pedal to the… | 蒂娜 踩上踏板 |
[15:21] | However this thing works. Go, just go. | 随便吧 快走 |
[15:28] | We got to catch up with that truck. | 我们要赶上那辆卡车 |
[15:30] | I got eyes on your green machine. | 我盯着你的三轮车呢 |
[15:31] | So far it’s hanging in there. | 它目前还挂在那里 |
[15:33] | – Kind of. – Whoa! Bikes can go so fast. | -算是吧 -自行车原来可以这么快 |
[15:36] | I mean, how does it even stay up? | 它是怎么立起来的 |
[15:37] | We should be wiping out all over the street right now. | 我们现在应该摔倒在路边了吧 |
[15:41] | Okay, now you’re getting in my head. | 好吧 你快撞到我的头了 |
[15:42] | Let’s not look at this too closely. | 我们能不能不要这么近距离看 |
[15:43] | She’s turning on Garden Street. | 她上了花园街 |
[15:44] | She’s heading towards downtown. | 她要去市中心了 |
[15:46] | Where the young professionals are. | 那里有年轻的专家 |
[15:48] | They love smoothies and hair removal. | 他们喜欢冰沙和脱毛 |
[15:50] | Let’s cut through that alley. | 我们抄近道走小巷 |
[15:51] | But what if we run into a bunch of kids | 万一我们遇到了一群 |
[15:52] | who don’t want us to? | 不想让我们通过的孩子怎么办 |
[15:53] | Whoa, irony, Right? | 反讽对吗 |
[15:56] | Hold on. It’s a tight squeeze. | 等下 遇到危机 |
[15:59] | Guys! There’s a board against some trash up ahead. | 同志们 前面垃圾上立着一块木板 |
[16:02] | I think… I think I’m gonna have to take it. | 我 我觉得我能做到 |
[16:04] | Rudy, be care… Oh, that’s not very scary. | 鲁迪 小心 也没那么可怕 |
[16:09] | – Did you guys see that? – See what? | -你们看到了吗 -看到什么 |
[16:11] | – It’s okay. God saw. – There she is! | -没事 上帝看到了 -她在那里 |
[16:13] | Faster, Tina! | 骑快一点 蒂娜 |
[16:16] | Gayle, it’s Linda, let me in. | 盖尔 我是琳达 让我进去 |
[16:18] | We got him just in time. | 我们及时抓到了他 |
[16:19] | He was about to make a move. | 他就要动手了 |
[16:21] | Oh, hi, hi. How are you? You good? | 你好吗 没事吧 |
[16:23] | – What’s your name, hon? – Neil. | -你叫什么 亲爱的 -尼尔 |
[16:25] | Neil? It’s nice to meet you, Neil. I’m Linda. | 尼尔 很高兴认识你 尼尔 我叫琳达 |
[16:27] | Are you the good cop or something? | 你是好警察还是什么 |
[16:29] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[16:30] | Gayle, sweetie, he’s innocent. | 盖尔 亲爱的 他是无辜的 |
[16:31] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[16:32] | – He is? – Of course he is. | -他是吗 -当然了 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry I got you riled up. I was trying to help. | 对不起我让你混淆了 我本来想帮忙的 |
[16:37] | I didn’t think you were gonna kidnap a guy. | 我没想到你会绑架一个人 |
[16:39] | You should always think I’m gonna kidnap a guy. | 你应该一直认为我会绑架 |
[16:42] | I know. You’re right. But, you know, | 我知道 你是对的 但是 |
[16:44] | now you got to put him back where you found him. | 现在你该把他送回到发现他的地方 |
[16:46] | But he knows too much now. | 但他知道的太多了 |
[16:48] | – We got to get rid of him. – No, Gayle. | -我们要除掉他 -不 盖尔 |
[16:50] | – Stop. – Okay, fine. | -住手 -好吧 |
[16:51] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[16:52] | We’re really sorry. | 我们非常抱歉 |
[16:53] | You’re not mad, right? | 你没生气对吧 |
[16:55] | I’m just confused. | 我只是很疑惑 |
[16:56] | I mean, I-I love this place. | 我 我很爱这个地方 |
[16:58] | I love that painting. | 我爱那副画 |
[16:59] | I-I would never hurt it or steal it. | 我 我永远都不会破坏它或者偷走它 |
[17:02] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[17:03] | What’s so special about that painting, anyway? | 那副画有什么特别的 |
[17:06] | It’s just a bunch of lines and colors and splotches. | 只是一堆线条和色块还有斑点 |
[17:09] | I’m an artist, so I know the terminology. | 我是一个艺术家 所以我知道这些术语 |
[17:11] | Oh, I-I guess you could say it gives me some comfort | 只能说在我妻子死后 |
[17:14] | ever since my wife died. | 它带给我很多安慰 |
[17:17] | Did I say “Wife”? I meant “Cat.” | 我说的是妻子吗 我意思是猫 |
[17:19] | Oh, my God, you poor thing. | 天啊 你这个可怜的人 |
[17:21] | H-Hey, I think you two should get some coffee. | 我觉得你们应该去喝杯咖啡 |
[17:24] | – Really? – You do? | -真的吗 -是吗 |
[17:25] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我觉得 |
[17:27] | A guy who says “Wife” But means “Cat”? | 一个管猫叫妻子的人 |
[17:29] | That’s a guy you got to get to know, Gayle. | 这个人你可得认识认识 盖尔 |
[17:31] | How about right now? | 现在怎么样 |
[17:32] | Oh, I have a job. Oh, I want to quit! | 我还要上班 我想辞职 |
[17:34] | Gayle, just meet him at 5:00, for God’s sake. | 盖尔 五点再见他 看在上帝面上 |
[17:36] | Oh, it’s okay, Gayle. | 没关系 盖尔 |
[17:37] | I’ll just hang around until then. | 在那之前我会四处逛逛 |
[17:39] | Oh. Maybe I can lean against you. | 也许我能靠着你 |
[17:42] | Oh. You’re really gonna lean, huh? | 你还真靠啊 |
[17:44] | Yeah, this’ll work. Let’s go guard some art. | 是的 这很有用 我们去守护艺术品吧 |
[17:46] | There she is. | 又来了 |
[17:48] | You followed me? | 你们在跟踪我吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[17:50] | You dragged my green machine all over town. | 我拖着我的三轮车拖了一路 |
[17:53] | I what? Oh, my God. | 我什么 我的天啊 |
[17:55] | That is not easy to look at. | 人间惨事 |
[17:57] | It’s like something you dance around at Burning Man. | 像在火人节上大家围着跳舞的那玩意 |
[18:00] | I didn’t know it was there. | 我不知道它在车底下 |
[18:01] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[18:02] | It’s only a big chunk of plastic | 它只是一坨 |
[18:04] | you dragged under your truck for, like, two miles. | 在你卡车下面被拖了两英里的塑料 |
[18:06] | I could have killed you. | 我当时可能会撞死你 |
[18:08] | Oh. Well, I guess that’s true. | 我猜是的 |
[18:11] | I like how upset you are. | 我喜欢你崩溃的样子 |
[18:12] | Keep that coming. | 继续 |
[18:14] | – Okay, too much. – I’m sorry. | -好吧 太过了 -对不起 |
[18:17] | Things have been crazy. I’ve been so on edge | 太疯狂了 自从我用所有积蓄 |
[18:19] | since I dumped my savings into this truck. | 买了那辆卡车之后我就很紧张 |
[18:22] | It seems like a can’t-miss idea, right? | 听上去像一个不该错过的主意对吗 |
[18:24] | – Yeah,- Sure, sure. | -是吧 -是的 |
[18:26] | But business is bad. | 但是生意很不好 |
[18:27] | Business is very bad. | 生意很不好 |
[18:29] | Well, maybe that’s your problem? | 可能是你的问题 |
[18:30] | It makes me feel awful, you know? | 让我感到很沮丧 |
[18:32] | That part of trying something new | 当我尝试某样新东西 |
[18:34] | when I just suck at it. | 却做得一团糟的时候 |
[18:36] | What if I suck at it forever? | 如果我永远都做不好怎么办 |
[18:37] | I don’t know. Give up? | 不知道 放弃 |
[18:39] | No, no, no. It’s okay, Alice. | 不 不 不 没关系 爱丽丝 |
[18:40] | We’ve all been there. Haven’t we? | 我们都遇到过这种情况 对吗 |
[18:42] | Sorry, lady. You’re not gonna get me | 不好意思 女士 |
[18:44] | and my messed up green machine to feel bad for you. | 我和我毁掉的三轮车不为你感到难过 |
[18:46] | I’m just saying, we’ve all had that fear | 我是想说 当我们尝试新鲜事物的时候 |
[18:48] | when you’re trying something new | 都会感到恐惧 |
[18:50] | that’s kind of scary | 的确很吓人 |
[18:51] | and you think you’re never gonna be able to do it, right? | 你会觉得你永远也做不到 对吗 |
[18:53] | I did when I was switching from boob to bottle. | 我从喝母乳换成和奶粉的时候就这样 |
[18:56] | Hardest four years of my life. | 我人生中最艰难的四年 |
[18:57] | Okay, so we covered Gene. | 那么 吉恩也这样 |
[18:59] | And maybe someone else can relate in some way? | 或许某人可以跟自己联系起来 |
[19:01] | I don’t like bats. | 我不喜欢蝙蝠 |
[19:03] | Okay, that’s totally off-topic. | 好吧 跑题了 |
[19:04] | Sorry, I thought we were just talking about scary stuff. | 抱歉 我以为我们在聊可怕的东西 |
[19:06] | Louise, what have you been scared about lately? | 露易丝 你最近在害怕什么 |
[19:09] | Something that’s “Wheel-y” Hard to start doing? | 某件”轮的”很难开始的事情 |
[19:11] | – “Two-wheel-y” Hard? – I’m gonna also say bats. | -“两轮的”难题 -我还是想说蝙蝠 |
[19:14] | Nope, that’s not something you do. | 不 你不怕蝙蝠 |
[19:16] | can I guess? | 我能猜猜吗 |
[19:17] | Shut up, Alice. Sorry, sorry. | 闭嘴 爱丽丝 抱歉 抱歉 |
[19:18] | All right, I get it. I get it, Tina. Geez. | 好吧 我知道了 蒂娜 老头 |
[19:21] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[19:22] | And maybe you have a point. | 或许你说得对 |
[19:24] | Alice, I can see how you might not have been | 爱丽丝 我理解在我们的小巷接触过程中 |
[19:27] | your best self during our alley interactions. | 你没有表现出最好的自己 |
[19:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:30] | And I just want to say I also don’t like bats. | 我只是想说 我也不喜欢蝙蝠 |
[19:33] | Hard thing to admit. Respect. | 很难启齿 佩服你 |
[19:36] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:36] | I am gonna stick with this business. | 我要继续做这份事业 |
[19:39] | Good one. Oh, you’re serious. | 好样的 你是认真的吗 |
[19:41] | I mean, good. Solid plan. | 我是说 很好 靠谱的计划 |
[19:43] | And I want to pay you back for the ramps and the trike… | 我要把坡道和三轮车的钱赔给你们 |
[19:46] | – Great. – … in store credit! | -太好了 -用店内积分的形式 |
[19:48] | Would you prefer waxes or smoothies? | 你们是喜欢发蜡还是沙冰 |
[19:50] | – Smoothies. – Smoothies. – Smoothies. – Waxes! | -沙冰 -沙冰 -沙冰 -发蜡 |
[19:52] | Sorry again about your ramps, Rudy. | 很抱歉把你的坡道弄丢了 鲁迪 |
[19:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:55] | My dad and I will build more ramps. | 我和我爸会做新的坡道 |
[19:57] | From the ashes rise ramps. | 坡道从无变有 |
[19:59] | More ramps. | 更多的坡道 |
[20:01] | Is there something different about Jimmy Jr. And Zeke? | 小吉米和齐克这是怎么了 |
[20:03] | Check it out, Gene. Our man-skets. | 快看看 吉恩 我们的男篮 |
[20:06] | How’d I ever get by without one of these? | 我之前没有它是怎么骑车的 |
[20:08] | Yeah! Summer of the boy basket. | 太棒了 男篮暑假 |
[20:11] | And what about your green machine, Louise? I mean, | 你的三轮车怎么办 露易丝 我是说 |
[20:13] | free smoothies take some of the sting out of it, but… | 免费的沙冰或许可以缓解一些难过 但是 |
[20:16] | Yeah. Well, I’ve been thinking… | 好吧 我在想 |
[20:20] | Move back. Everyone move back. | 退后 所有人退后 |
[20:22] | We’re back as far as we can go, Louise. | 我们已经退到不能再退了 露易丝 |
[20:24] | Move back further. Mom, no pictures. | 再退远点 老妈 别拍照 |
[20:26] | Right, right, right. Mr. Huggins, you got this? | 好 好 好 哈金斯先生 准备好了吗 |
[20:28] | I got it. | 准备好了 |
[20:28] | Mom, who are you taking to? What’d you just say? | 老妈 你在和谁说话 你刚刚说什么 |
[20:31] | Nothing, nobody. | 没什么 没人 |
[20:32] | Just focus on the bike and smile. | 集中注意力 保持微笑 |
[20:33] | Here we go in five, four… | 倒数五 四 |
[20:35] | – Dad, no crying! – I’m sorry. | -老爸 别哭 -对不起 |
[20:37] | Don’t worry, Louise. | 别担心 露易丝 |
[20:38] | If your father screws this up, | 如果你爸搞砸了 |
[20:40] | I’m ready to step in and be the hero. | 我随时做好准备 当救场英雄 |
[20:41] | For the record, I totally paved the way | 准确地说 我之前精彩绝伦的演讲 |
[20:42] | for this whole thing to happen | 为这整件事 |
[20:43] | with my amazing speech earlier. | 做好了铺垫 |
[20:45] | But yeah, it’s fine. | 但是 好吧 没事 |
[20:46] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[20:49] | Pedal! Pedal! You’re becoming a woman, Louise! | 骑车 骑车 你长大了 露易丝 |
[20:52] | Okay, Dad, let go. | 好吧 老爸 放手 |
[20:54] | Wait, not yet! Okay, now! | 等等 还没好 好了 就现在 |
[20:55] | * Like a bat out of hell, I’ll be gone * | *就像飞出地狱的蝙蝠 我将离去* |
[20:57] | * When the morning comes * | *当黎明降临* |
[21:01] | * when the night is over * | *当黑夜结束* |
[21:03] | * Like a bat out of hell * | *就像飞出地狱的蝙蝠* |
[21:04] | * I’ll be gone, gone, gone * | *我将离去 离去 离去* |
[21:07] | * Like a bat out of hell * | *就像飞出地狱的蝙蝠* |
[21:08] | * I’ll be gone when the morning comes | *我将离去 当黎明降临* |
[21:12] | * But when the day is done and the sun goes down * | *而当白天结束 日落西山* |
[21:16] | * And the moonlight’s shining through… * | *月光普照* |
[21:20] | * Then like a sinner * | *如罪人一般* |
[21:22] | * Before the gates of heaven * | *站在天堂门前* |
[21:26] | * I’ll come crawling on back… * | *我将归来* |