Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 小蝇大事[戏仿美剧《小谎大事》] 除虫害公司
[00:21] Whoa, the beach is littered with tourists. 沙滩上到处都是游客
[00:23] And litter. 还有垃圾
[00:23] Who just lays on a blanket all day? 怎么会有人想一整天躺在毯子上
[00:25] Yeah, give your couch another try! 就是 再考虑下家里的沙发吧
[00:27] – Couches are wonderful! – Totally. -沙发超舒服的 -没错
[00:29] And I hate how the water makes the sand stick to your… 我也不喜欢碰水后沙子粘…
[00:34] Sugar cookies! “糖屑曲奇”
[00:36] Skin. 皮肤上
[00:38] That’s… A lot of contact. 真是…大面积的肌肤接触啊
[00:41] Good idea. We should go in for a closer look. 你们说的对 我们应该走近去瞧一瞧
[00:45] Hey. Hi. We were just wondering why you’re rolling around 嗨 你们为什么在沙滩上滚来滚去
[00:47] in the sand like that? On each other? No judgment. 还相互摩擦呢 没其他意思
[00:50] – We’re doing sugar cookies. – Sugar cookies? -我们在做”糖屑曲奇”热身 -“糖屑曲奇”吗
[00:52] The sand’s the sugar, we’re the cookies. 沙子是糖 我们是曲奇
[00:54] Listen, pal, if sand was sugar, I’d know it. 听着 如果沙子是糖 我不可能不知道的
[00:56] It’s a cool way for the squad to bond. 这有利于我们队伍加深感情
[00:58] – And warm up. – The squad? What kind of squad is it anyway? -还能热身 -队伍 什么样的队伍
[01:01] Just curious about squads, mainly this one. 我只是对队伍感到好奇 特别是你们这个
[01:03] We’re junior lifeguards. 我们是少年救援队
[01:05] We get to do several 我们会进行一些
[01:06] of the same drills actual lifeguards do. 真正的救生员会做的训练
[01:08] And when we graduate, our squad’s picture will go 毕业后 我们的照片
[01:10] on the wall of honor in the lifeguard station. 会贴在救援站的荣誉墙上
[01:13] Just above the copier. So… 就在打印机上面 所以…
[01:15] – Wow. – Well, thank you for you service -哇塞 -谢谢你们为我们的沙滩
[01:17] to our beach, to yourselves. 和你们自己提供的服务
[01:20] Hydrate, snack, sunscreen! 喝水零食防晒时间
[01:25] So… how does one become a junior lifeguard? 所以…要怎么才能加入少年救援队呢
[01:27] Well, you got to love, but also respect, the beach. 你得热爱并且敬畏海滩
[01:30] That’s so funny. 真有趣
[01:31] I was just saying how much I love, 我刚刚才说我特别喜欢
[01:33] but also respect the beach. 并且敬畏这片海滩
[01:35] You got to be a strong open ocean swimmer, 你得擅长于在海里游泳
[01:36] you got to thrive in a disciplined environment, 你得适应严格的训练环境
[01:39] and you got to enjoy hard work. 你还得刻苦努力
[01:40] It’s like you people know me. 你们说的简直就是我
[01:42] So where do I sign up? 在哪报名呢
[01:43] Sign-ups were last week. 上周报完名了
[01:45] Kelly’s right. This session already started, 凯莉说的对 训练课程已经开始
[01:47] and we’re at capacity. 人也已经招满了
[01:48] Thanks for the helpful bit of info, Kelly. 谢谢你的给力情报 凯莉
[01:50] No prob. Hey, Michael, want me to get your back? 不客气 迈克尔 要我帮你背上擦防晒吗
[01:53] Sure, and I’ll get your back. 好的 一会我帮你擦
[01:55] So much contact. 太多肌肤接触了
[01:57] Partner up for the buoy swim! 现在各自组队进行带浮标游泳训练
[02:01] You can always sign up for the next session. 你可以报名参加下一期
[02:03] – When’s that? – Next year! -什么时候 -明年
[02:05] Next year? That’s in, like, a million years! 明年吗 那是猴年马月了
[02:10] I fell in a dumb hole! 我掉坑里了
[02:12] Kelly, don’t move, girl. 凯莉 别动
[02:13] We’re looking at a grade three sprain. 这是三级扭伤
[02:16] – But that’ll take weeks to heal! – It’s true. -这得几周才能康复 -没错
[02:18] And by then, this session will be over. 到时这期培训都结束了
[02:20] Oh, my God. I wish I never even had stupid ankles. 天呐 真希望我没长脚踝这种蠢玩意儿
[02:24] Parker, Willow, help her to the station. 帕克 威洛 扶她到救援站去
[02:28] Why don’t stupid people fill in holes? 这些呆瓜就不能把坑填上吗
[02:30] Speaking of filling in, since Kelly’s out, 说到填坑 既然凯莉退出了
[02:32] does that mean I can fill in for her? 我是不是可以填补她的位置呢
[02:34] Let me think about that. 让我考虑一下
[02:36] Let me ask you this. 问你一个问题
[02:37] Why do you want to be a junior lifeguard? 你为什么想要加入少年救援队
[02:39] I want to be a junior lifeguard because… 我想加入少年救援队是因为…
[02:45] Because I love the beach, 因为我热爱沙滩
[02:46] I’m a very, very strong swimmer, 我很擅长游泳
[02:48] I’m super into discipline, 我很喜欢遵守纪律
[02:49] and I’ve always wanted to be a lifeguard. 我一直想当一名救生员
[02:50] Yup, all true. You can check my journal. 真的 你可以看我的日记
[02:53] Can we get the Wi-Fi password? 请问”歪fai”密码是多少
[02:55] The-the Wi-Fi password? “歪fai”密码吗
[02:57] Yeah, for the network “Kids Trapped Send Help.” 嗯 “被困小孩寻求帮助”这个网的密码
[03:00] That’s my family’s Wi-Fi network. 那是我家用的”歪fai”网络
[03:02] My-my kids named it that. 我孩子起的名字
[03:03] They’re not really trapped. 他们不是真的被困了
[03:04] I just don’t know how to change it. 我只是不知道怎么改名
[03:06] Pretty sure it’s pronounced “Wiffy,” Right? 那不是应该念”微飞”吗
[03:08] Dude, it’s “Wi-Fi.” 是”歪fai”兄弟
[03:10] I think… I mean, I think it’s “Wi-Fi.” 我觉得… 应该是”歪fai”
[03:12] Are we sure? Everyone’s in agreement it’s “Wi-Fi”? 你们确定吗 大家都觉得是”歪fai”吗
[03:15] – Yeah. – Well, I’m gonna keep calling it “Wiffy” in my head. -是的 -我会继续叫它”微飞” 在心里
[03:17] Can’t stop me from doing that. 这你们可管不了我
[03:19] So, can I get the password? 所以说 能告诉我密码了吗
[03:20] Right, but it’s my family’s personal home network 对哈 但这是我家的私用网络
[03:23] for upstairs family use, so… 是给楼上用的 所以…
[03:25] Should we go across the street? 要不我们去对面吃
[03:26] I’m pretty sure they have Wi-Fi. 我觉得他们那儿肯定有
[03:27] – The password is “Dadsbald,” All lowercase one word. – Lin! -密码是”老爸谢顶” 小写全拼没空格 -琳
[03:30] Great. Thank you. 很好 多谢
[03:32] Bob, people expect to have Wi-Fi nowadays. 鲍勃 现在的顾客希望店里有无线网
[03:34] Free Wi-Fi is this generation’s free pens at the bank. 免费无线就是这个时代的免费银行笔
[03:37] Those pens aren’t free, Lin. 那些笔不是免费的 琳
[03:38] You have to break the chain to get the pen. 你得把线弄断才能拿走
[03:40] – Yeah, it’s easy. – But maybe free Wi-Fi is good for business. -是的 很容易 -但免费无线也许真能帮我们拉生意
[03:44] Except for Teddy, using it here for that. 虽然泰迪会用来看搞笑视频
[03:45] That guy falls. 那人摔倒了
[03:47] Oh, that’s got to hurt. 看着都疼
[03:49] Everyone, out of the water! 各位 出水
[03:51] Why am I saying that, you ask? 你们是不是要问我为什么这么说
[03:52] – No. I mean, yes. – Because I am– -没有 好吧 是的 -因为只要你们
[03:54] as soon as you sign this fun 在这份有趣且基本填写完毕
[03:55] and mostly filled-out permission form– 的许可申请表上签字
[03:57] the newest member of the famous Junior Lifeguards. 我就是著名少年救援队的最新成员了
[03:59] – So famous. – So junior. -超著名 -超低龄
[04:02] Tina, should we work on your swimming? 蒂娜 你的游泳技术没问题吗
[04:04] I remember you not knowing how to do that… so great. 我印象中你不太会… 游得不太好
[04:07] – Don’t write that. – It’s fine. She floats. -别写那条 -没 事的 她浮得起来
[04:08] – It’s like me. We’re floaters. – All right. -像我一样 我们都浮得起来 -好吧
[04:10] Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. 当你以为可以重新下水的时候
[04:14] It’s not. 其实并非如此
[04:17] All right, gang, it’s time to officially welcome Tina here 好了 各位 我们正式欢迎蒂娜加入
[04:19] – into the Junior Lifeguards. – Thanks, Zack. -少年救援队 -谢谢 扎克
[04:22] Couple things about me– I go to school, I live at home. 自我介绍下 我在上学 我住家里
[04:24] And I swim really, really well. 我超级擅长游泳
[04:26] Okay, cool. Thanks a lot, Tina. 好了 多谢 蒂娜
[04:27] Oh, and I’m pretty single right now. 而且我现在是单身
[04:29] I believe you guys were wondering about that earlier. 我相信你们之前一定好奇这件事
[04:30] All right, time to stretch out, everybody. 好了 该做准备活动了 大家伙
[04:33] Look, I know I’m only here 我知道我来这里只是因为
[04:34] because Kelly had that super embarrassing fall. 凯莉非常丢人地摔倒了
[04:36] Yes, I’m taking her place, but I’m not the new Kelly. 我确实填补了她的位置 但这不等于我就是凯莉
[04:39] Michael, whatever you had with Kelly 迈克尔 无论你和凯莉之间是什么关系
[04:41] doesn’t just mean you have that with me. 不等于说你和我也是
[04:42] No, yeah, I-I know… that… 不 我知道
[04:44] Unless it does. 除非我们之间确实有什么
[04:46] Tina, less talking, more stretching! 蒂娜 少说话 多拉伸
[04:48] Sorry! Hey, how about some of us start a second row back here? 抱歉 我们再分出来一排怎么样
[04:52] This is too much, actually. 太多了
[04:53] – I’m coming back. – Tina, stop messing around! -我回来了 -蒂娜 集中点
[04:56] All right, guys, let’s set up for a paddle relay. 好了 孩子们 准备进行划桨接力
[04:59] Or we dive right into sugar cookies? 或者我们直接做”糖屑曲奇”怎么样
[05:01] Some of us haven’t done that yet? 还有人还没做过吗
[05:03] All right, that’s it. Drop and give me 20. Everybody! 得了 每人先做20个俯卧撑
[05:06] – Why everybody? – Because, Parker, this is a squad. -为什么每人都做 -因为这是个团队帕克
[05:09] You sink or swim, or save sinking swimmers as a squad. 你们要共浮沉 共同开展救援
[05:13] Thanks a lot, Tina. 真是谢谢你 蒂娜
[05:15] High step, high step and… dolphin dive! 抬腿 抬腿 海豚潜
[05:18] – Great dolphin, Willow. – Thanks! -做得不错 威洛 -谢谢
[05:20] Tina, you’re the last one. 蒂娜 最后轮到你了
[05:22] Okay. Wow that’s cold. 好的 水好凉
[05:24] This is gonna take me a few minutes to ease in. 我得花几分钟适应适应
[05:26] Run! Now! Go! 跑起来 快去
[05:31] That’s enough of the water for me today. 我今天碰这些水就够了
[05:33] Are there some indoor drills we can do? 我们有什么室内训练吗
[05:35] – We’re startin’ over! – What?! -重来一遍 -什么
[05:36] The squad does not finish 所有人都潜过海浪
[05:38] – until everyone can get past the breakers. – So unfair! -才算练习结束 -太不公平了
[05:42] If ever there was a time 要是能做”糖屑曲奇”
[05:43] to do sugar cookies, am I right? 就好了 对不对
[05:46] Who wants to show me the proper rhythm 谁能展示一下用正确节奏
[05:47] for chest compressions on Can’t Breathe-y Stevie here? 给无法呼吸的史蒂夫做心肺复苏
[05:50] Jason, you ready to shine, bro? 杰森 准备好露一手了吗
[05:52] So, what do you think of Jason? 你对杰森有什么看法
[05:53] I’m pretty sure he’s into you. 我觉得他喜欢你
[05:54] – Jason’s my brother. – Oh. I was wondering -杰森是我哥 -噢 怪不得
[05:57] why you both said “Bye, Mom” to the same lady. 你们对同一位女士说”再见 妈妈”
[05:59] Still, there’s something there. 不过你们之间的确有点意思
[06:01] So, whatcha writing? A novel? 你写什么呢 小说吗
[06:04] What? Oh, no, just catching up on e-mail. 啥 不是 只是在收邮件
[06:08] Is it an e-mail to your publisher about your novel? 是出版社发给你的关于你小说的邮件吗
[06:11] No. I-It’s about the kids’ soccer schedule. 不是 是孩子们足球训练时间表的邮件
[06:15] I can’t believe we didn’t think of free Wi-Fi before. 我们之前居然没想过要提供免费无线网
[06:18] It’s busy, but calm. 看看餐馆 人很多 却很安静
[06:19] Everyone’s happy just staring at their screens. 每个人都满足地盯着他们的屏幕
[06:22] Yeah, but I thought it’d be different. 是啊 但跟我想象的不太一样
[06:23] Like, creative people, writing the next big thing, 我想的是富有创造力的人们在这儿构思他们的大作
[06:26] free-flowing ideas. 让灵感自由流淌
[06:27] Instead it’s just e-mail and online shopping, 而不是来这儿发邮件网物
[06:29] and whatever that guy’s watching and crying about. 以及鬼知道把那个人感动哭的什么东西
[06:32] It’s the British Baking Show. 是《英国家庭烘焙大赛》
[06:34] Yeah, some old guy made a Swiss roll 没错 有个老家伙做的瑞士卷
[06:36] that made me feel something, for once. 让我人生第一次感觉到了什么
[06:38] It’s weird that this is how they choose the prime minister. 他们为啥用这种奇怪的方式选首相
[06:41] There’s my little Tina-la Anderson. 瞧瞧我的小蒂娜拉·安德森
[06:41] 帕米拉·安德森 美剧《护滩使者》中美女救生员的扮演者
[06:44] Was your first day at the beach a day at the beach? 第一天的沙滩体验感觉怎么样
[06:47] I’m tired, but also exhilarated. 我很累 但也很高兴
[06:49] So, what did we learn? 今天学了些什么呢
[06:51] Well, we learned that Michael and Kelly are still texting 今天得知迈克尔和凯莉还在互发短信
[06:53] each other even though she’s not in Junior Guards anymore. 尽管凯莉已经不再是少年救援队的成员了
[06:55] Which is fine. 没关系
[06:55] Love triangles are pretty common in JGs, I think. 我觉得少年救援队里三角恋是很普通的事
[06:58] Right, but did you learn anything 但你们没有学关于
[06:59] about lifeguarding, or swimming? 救生或游泳的知识吗
[07:02] Geez, Dad, give the girl a break. 天呐 老爸 让蒂娜松口气吧
[07:03] She’s probably exhausted 光是盯着那些救援队员的屁股
[07:05] from staring at all those lifeguard butts. 可能就已经耗尽了她所有精力
[07:07] – Oh, my God. – Well, I’m gonna go rest up. -我的天 -我要去休息了
[07:09] Tomorrow is another big day of drama on the beach, starring me. 明天沙滩上又会有一场大戏上演 主角是我
[07:13] *Beach drama* *沙滩大戏*
[07:15] *Beach drama, whoa* *沙滩大戏*
[07:19] *Beach drama, beach drama* *沙滩大戏 沙滩大戏*
[07:22] *Can’t Breathe-y Stevie* *不能呼吸的史蒂夫*
[07:26] *Beach drama.* *沙滩大戏*
[07:31] When you’re done cleaning the boards, you can go. 清理完这些船板你们就可以走了
[07:34] And I hope it’s as un-fun as it looks. 我希望它跟看起来一样不好玩
[07:36] It is un-fun. And it’s messed up 确实不好玩 而且很混蛋
[07:38] that we’re all punished when only one of us is messing up. 一人搞砸 全员都要接受惩罚
[07:40] Well, it might be “Messed up,” 或许是很”混蛋”
[07:42] but it’s how we do things in Junior Guards, gang. 但少年救援队的规矩就是这样
[07:44] That person you’re referring to 那个你口中搞砸的人
[07:46] needs to think long and hard about why she’s here. 应该好好想想她为什么在这里
[07:48] And that she can quit at any time. 她可以随时退出
[07:51] ‘Cause if this continues, 因为如果继续这样下去
[07:52] I’m not so sure this squad is gonna graduate next week. 我不保证这支救援队能在下周毕业
[07:54] – Jeesh, what’s his problem? – You. -天呐 他这是有什么问题 -你
[07:56] – You’re the problem. – Yeah. Just quit, Tina. -你就是问题 -没错 退出吧蒂娜
[07:59] Okay, I-I think we all just need to cool down and lotion up. 我觉得我们需要冷静下来 擦擦防晒霜
[08:02] Want me to get your back, Michael? 要我帮你擦吗 迈克尔
[08:03] No, I don’t want you to get my back. 不 我不要你帮我擦
[08:05] I just want to get through one day 我只希望度过正常的一天
[08:06] without you getting us in trouble. 而不是被你害得每天接受惩罚
[08:08] Ouch. 很伤人
[08:09] Tina, why are you even here? You’re not JGM. 蒂娜 你到底为什么参加这个 你又不是JGM
[08:12] What’s JGM? JGM是什么
[08:13] Junior Guard Material. 少年救生员这块料
[08:15] Face it, Tina, you’re a screwup. 面对事实吧 蒂娜 你就是颗老鼠屎
[08:17] But I’m the lovable screwup. We all have our roles. 但我是可爱的老鼠屎 我们都有自己的角色
[08:19] He’s the hot one, he’s also the hot one. You guys get it. 他是性感帅哥 他也是 你们懂我意思吧
[08:22] Tina, Zack, Jason and Parker are right. 蒂娜 扎克和杰森还有帕克说的对
[08:25] I think Willow said it, too. 我想威洛也说了
[08:27] You should really think about quitting. 你真的应该考虑一下退出
[08:28] – Yeah. – Oh, if that’s how you all feel, -是啊 -如果你们都是这么想的
[08:31] then, fine, I guess I’ll quit. 那好吧 我想我会退出的
[08:34] What was that, Michael? I should stay? 你说什么 迈克尔 我应该留下吗
[08:35] I’m the quiet leader? 我是默默领导大家的人
[08:36] Did not say anything. 我什么都没说
[08:37] Oh. So, n-no one’s gonna stop me? 所以 没有人挽留我吗
[08:41] Fine. 好吧
[08:42] I’m gonna turn in my whistle and can. 我会上交我的哨子和装备
[08:47] Bob, have you seen this video 鲍勃 你看过这个猴子
[08:48] where the monkey falls out of the tree 闻到自己的臭手指以后
[08:50] after he smells his stinky finger? 从树上掉下来的视频吗
[08:51] Take your headphones off, Teddy. 把你的耳机拿掉 泰迪
[08:53] You’re talking way too loud. 你说话声音太大了
[08:53] Yeah, he scratches his butt, then he smells his finger, 他抓了抓他的屁股 然后闻了闻手指
[08:55] then he falls right out of the tree. 就从树上掉下来了
[08:58] Oh, I’m not doing it justice. 光是听我这么说你可能体会不到
[08:59] I can’t describe it. 没法形容
[09:00] – Y-You got to see it for yourself. – Teddy. -你得自己看 -泰迪
[09:01] – Take your head… – No, I’m just gonna forward it to you. -把你的耳机 -不 我直接转发给你
[09:03] Forget it. 算了
[09:03] Here’s your order. 这是你点的餐
[09:04] In the mouth, headed south. 吃进嘴里 化在肚里
[09:07] Nothing? Really? 没反应 认真的吗
[09:09] You’re not gonna look up from the screen, 我在跟你说话你都不从屏幕
[09:10] even with me talking to you now? 抬眼看我一下
[09:11] Hello? I put poison in your fries. 听得到吗 我在你的薯条里下了毒
[09:14] Okay, that’s it. That’s enough screen time, people! 够了 屏幕时间结束了 朋友们
[09:17] Let’s all take a ten-minute break. 我们来休息十分钟
[09:18] – Lin. – Okay, I’m going upstairs -琳 -我要上楼
[09:20] – to unplug the router. – No, no, no, Lin. -把路由器插头拔掉 -别别别 琳
[09:22] The Wi-Fi has been good for business. 无线网络给我们带来了生意
[09:24] It’s good for business, but bad for humans. 是带来了生意 但也抽走了客人的灵魂
[09:27] I don’t want to live in a world where people don’t look up 我不想活在一个我说超搞笑东西的时候
[09:29] and smile at me when I say hilarious stuff. 大家都不看着我 不对我笑的世界
[09:34] Not you, too, Sergeant Bosco. 你不会也来上网吧 博斯柯探长
[09:36] Shush, shh, shh. Shut up. 嘘嘘嘘 闭嘴
[09:38] Don’t say my name. 不要说我的名字
[09:39] I’m undercover. 我现在是秘密行动
[09:41] but your badge is right there. 但是你的警徽就挂在脖子上
[09:43] Damn it. Don’t look at me. 该死 别看我
[09:45] Just act normal and pretend I’m a customer. 表现得跟平时一样 假装我是个顾客
[09:47] what would you like to eat today, Sergeant Customer? 你今天想要吃什么呢 顾客探长
[09:50] I’ll, have, a coffee. 给我来一杯咖啡
[09:53] – Very natural. – Shush! -很自然 -嘘
[09:56] Why are you undercover? 你为什么要秘密行动
[09:57] I’m investigating cyber robberies, that’s why. 我在调查网络盗窃案 这就是原因
[10:00] Hence the shorts. 所以穿了短裤
[10:01] Some scumbag on your Wi-Fi network 你们无线网络上的某个混球
[10:04] is hacking into people’s computers 黑进了别人的电脑
[10:05] and stealing identities and credit card numbers 窃取了人家的身份信息和信用卡号码
[10:07] and buying some really dumb stuff online. 然后在网上买了一些很蠢的东西
[10:10] Who is it? 是谁
[10:11] If I knew that, I wouldn’t be undercover, would I? 我要是知道的话 还会在这边秘密行动吗
[10:14] It says “Police” On the back of your shirt. 你的衣服背后写着”警察”
[10:17] Got-dangit! 该死
[10:19] – Bob, change shirts with me. – No. -鲍勃 跟我换衣服 -不要
[10:22] So someone in the restaurant is a computer hacker, huh? 所以餐厅里有个电脑黑客
[10:24] Well, it’s something. 有意思
[10:26] Okay, I’m in. 好吧 我加入
[10:27] What do you… what do you mean, you’re in? 什么 什么叫 你加入
[10:29] I’m in. Let’s go, let’s do it, baby. 我加入 来吧 调查起来宝贝儿
[10:31] – What? – Is it him? -什么 -是他吗
[10:32] – Is it her? Is it–is it her? – Her what? – Is it him? -是她 是她吗 -她什么 -是他吗
[10:34] – What are you talking about? – No. – Is it him? -你们在说什么 -不是 -是他吗
[10:35] – Not… No. – Is it that one? – Him. -不 不 -是他 -他
[10:37] – What about that one? – I don’t know. Shh! -那 个呢 -我不知道 嘘
[10:38] You shush. We’re helping. 你才要嘘 我们在帮你忙呢
[10:40] Yeah. 是
[10:41] Okay. Sure. Yeah, we can make 好的 我们今年可以
[10:43] the fun run a 3K instead of a 2K this year. 把欢乐跑从2千米改成3千米
[10:46] Yeah, another K is no prob. 是的 多1千米没有问题
[10:48] Okay, look, I got to go. The other line’s ringing. 好了 我得挂了 另一个电话来了
[10:50] Lifeguard station, this is Zack. 救援站 我是扎克
[10:53] You want to move the sand castle contest 你想把沙堡比赛
[10:55] to south of the pier? 挪到码头南边举行
[10:56] I bet you can’t wait to get up on that wall of honor. 你肯定迫不及待想要上这堵荣耀之墙了吧
[11:00] I’m not going up on the wall. 我不会上这堵墙了
[11:01] Sure you are. 你当然会
[11:02] You’re a Junior Lifeguard, ain’t ya? 你是少年海边救援队的吧
[11:04] Not for much longer. 当不了多久了
[11:05] I’m turning in my whistle and my can. 我要上交我的口哨和浮筒
[11:07] What?! I can’t think of a reason 什么 我想不出
[11:09] anyone would want to leave the Junior Guards. 有什么理由要离开少年救援队
[11:11] The truth is, I only signed up 事实是 我报名只是为了
[11:13] to be around shirtless, teen boys. 和半裸少年在一起
[11:15] Yeah, maybe quit then. 那就退出吧
[11:16] You might not be JGM. 你可能不是进少年救生员的料
[11:18] I appreciate what you’re trying to do, but really, 谢谢你的好意 但说真的
[11:20] I think everyone is right. I should quit. 我觉得大家说的对 我应该退队
[11:22] Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. 我就是这个意思
[11:24] But it doesn’t feel right to quit. 但感觉退队并不光彩
[11:26] Tina Belcher isn’t a quitter. 蒂娜·贝尔彻不是个轻易言弃的人
[11:27] But maybe she should be? 但或许她应该放手了
[11:29] Quitting is liberating 放弃也是一种解放
[11:30] and could be the way to go. 也是条出路
[11:32] That’s right, Mr. Old Man, quitting is not the way to go. 对 老先生 放弃不是出路
[11:35] I might’ve joined Junior Guards for the wrong reasons, 我可能为了错误的原因加入少年救援队
[11:37] but I’m gonna finish it for the right ones. 不过我会找到正确的意义坚持到底
[11:39] Sure. Later. Yeah, Tina, what do you need? 好的 以后再聊 蒂娜 什么事
[11:41] – I came in here to quit… – Oh, okay, cool. -我是来退队的 -好吧
[11:43] …but a wise, old, wrinkly man convinced me otherwise. 但有一位很有智慧的满脸褶子的老头说服了我
[11:46] – Gus. – I swear, I didn’t mean to. -格斯 -我发誓不是故意的
[11:49] Also, “Wrinkly”? No. 还有 “满脸褶子” 才没有
[11:50] I’ve taken very good care of my skin. 我很注意保养皮肤
[11:53] So, I quit on quitting. 所以 我不准备退队了
[11:56] I’m gonna graduate Junior Guards 我要从少年救援队毕业
[11:57] and I’m getting on that wall right there. 我也要登上那面墙
[11:59] Not that wall. That’s the missing person’s wall. 不是那面 那是寻人启事墙
[12:02] That wall. 是那面
[12:06] I can’t believe you unquit, Tina. 不敢相信你不退队了 蒂娜
[12:08] Now we’re never gonna graduate Junior Guards. 现在我们永远也不能从少年救援队毕业了
[12:10] Look, we all just need to give me a second chance. 我们都只需要再给我一次机会
[12:12] I promise I’m gonna work hard 我保证会勤加练习
[12:13] and I’ll keep my eyes on the thighs. 我会紧盯大腿的
[12:15] I mean, prize. 我是说奖品
[12:16] Partner up for the buoy swim. 两个一组进行救生圈游泳
[12:18] So cold! High step! High step! 好冷 高跨步 高跨步
[12:20] And… 然后
[12:26] I did it. I-I dolphined. 我做到了 我潜水了
[12:32] Well, it wasn’t the prettiest buoy swim 救生圈游泳还不算好
[12:34] and it looked like you swallowed a lot of water out there… 看上去你喝了很多水
[12:36] All the water. 全都喝进去了
[12:37] But you did it without needing to be rescued. 但你完成了而且不需要别人救
[12:40] – Nice job, Tina. – Thank you. -干得好 蒂娜 -谢谢
[12:41] It’s the bare minimum, but you did it. 虽然这连最基础的都算不上 但你还是做到了
[12:43] Thanks again. 再次感谢
[12:45] Are you close to finding the cyber crook? 你快找到那个网络诈骗犯了吗
[12:47] No, no, I’m using some new program 没有 没有 我在用一个新系统
[12:49] to trace the hack back to the source computer, 追踪那个黑客的源电脑
[12:51] but I’m-I’m no good at this tech stuff. I’m terrible. 不过我不太会用这些高科技玩意 我太差劲了
[12:54] Maybe hit the keys harder? 要不再按重一点
[12:55] Wait a minute. 等等
[12:57] My Laptop. 我的笔记本
[12:58] “My Laptop”? “我的笔记本”
[12:59] Yeah, it’s the name of a computer 就是叫这个名字的电脑
[13:01] that’s initiating the attack. 在发起攻击
[13:02] Which one of you is My Laptop? 你们中谁是”我的笔记本”
[13:05] So, we’re looking for someone with a lap. 所以我们要找人的有个本
[13:08] I’m on it. 交给我
[13:08] No, no, get back here. Damn it. 不 不 回来 该死
[13:10] He’s the best in the business. You’re in good hands. 他是这行中最棒的 你找到个得力助手
[13:12] – I forgot what I was looking for. – My turn. -我忘记我要找什么了 -换我了
[13:14] Don’t mind me, I’m just a little girl lost in a restaurant. 别理我 我只是个在餐厅迷路的小女孩
[13:18] Are you my mommy? 你是我妈妈吗
[13:20] Are you my mommy? 你是不是我妈妈
[13:22] You know, your children are awful. 你们的孩子太差劲了
[13:24] No, I-I know. 不 我知道
[13:32] Thanks, everybody. 谢谢大家
[13:33] – Whatever. – What’s that, Parker? -随便吧 -你说什么 帕克
[13:35] You might have everyone else fooled, 你可能把所有人都骗了
[13:36] but I still think you shouldn’t be on this squad. 但我还是觉得你不应该留在队里
[13:38] Come on, Parker. 算了 帕克
[13:39] Tina is really trying. 蒂娜真的已经努力了
[13:41] She hasn’t gotten us in trouble in days. 她好些天没给大家惹麻烦了
[13:43] Yeah, and I’m keeping the chest glances to a minimum. 我一直尽可能地不去瞄大伙的胸肌
[13:45] And I’m not even thinking about the love triangle 甚至都没想我和迈克尔
[13:47] I’m in with Michael and Kelly. 还有凯莉之间的三角恋
[13:48] We’re not in a love triangle. 我们之间不存在三角恋这回事
[13:49] Yes, we are. We’re handling it. 不 有的 我们正一起面对
[13:50] You really think she could save your life out there? 你们真的认为她能救你们的命吗
[13:53] You’d be willing to put your life in Tina’s hands? 你们愿意把自己的性命交到蒂娜手中吗
[13:56] – Definitely no. -I guess not. -肯定不啊 -我应该不会
[13:57] – That’s what I thought. – Guys, come on. -我就知道是这样 -伙计们 拜托
[13:59] I’m real deal JGM. I’ll prove it to you. 我真是少年救生员的料 我会证明给你们看
[14:01] What if, I-I did the open ocean rescue drill? 如果我完成了海上救援演习呢
[14:04] Tina, that’s not a JG drill, 蒂娜 那不是少年救生员的训练
[14:06] that’s an LG drill. 而是LG训练
[14:07] -Right. What’s LG again? -Lifeguard. -好吧 LG是什么来着 -救生员
[14:09] Right, right, right. 对 对 对
[14:10] But I can still do it. I can. 无论如何我都能做到 我可以的
[14:12] A-And, you know what, if I can’t, then I’ll quit. 你们听着 如果我做不到 我就退出
[14:15] I just need one of you to volunteer to be my victim. 你们谁愿意扮演我的受害者
[14:17] I mean, to be rescued. Fine. 我是说被救者 那好吧
[14:19] I think I know where I can find a volunteer. 我知道哪里能找到愿意配合的人了
[14:24] What do you say, Can’t Breathe-y Stevie? 你觉得怎么样 无法呼吸的史蒂夫
[14:25] Want to go for a little swim? 想出去游个泳吗
[14:30] Tina, you can do this. 蒂娜 你可以的
[14:31] I think, maybe. 我想是吧
[14:32] Dolphin dive. 海豚潜水
[14:40] Come on, Stevie, let’s show these guys that I can… 史蒂夫 我们来证明给他们看
[14:43] Oh, God, you’re heavy. 天哪 你好重啊
[14:46] She’s doing it, sort of. 她还挺像模像样的
[14:48] Are you absorbing water? Please, don’t do that. 你呛水了吗 拜托别这样
[14:50] – Looks like she’s gonna make it. – I can’t believe it. -她好像要成功了 -真不敢相信
[14:55] Remain calm. Help has arrived. 请保持镇静 救援已到达
[14:57] Wait a second, is that Ti… 等等 是蒂娜吗
[14:59] Tina and Can’t Breathe-y Stevie? 蒂娜 无法呼吸的史蒂夫
[15:01] What are you doing out here, Stevie? 你们在这里干什么 史蒂夫
[15:02] Oh, hi, Zack. 扎克
[15:03] You come here, too? No way. 来抢活吗 没门
[15:04] Okay. Bye. 好了 再见
[15:06] So, let me get this straight. 我就开门见山了
[15:07] You snuck into the equipment shed, 你悄悄溜进设备棚
[15:09] you stole poor Stevie here, 偷走可怜的史蒂夫
[15:10] dropped him into the ocean– probably ruining him– 把他扔进海里 几乎毁了他
[15:13] and attempted to perform a nonsanctioned LG rescue drill? 就是为了表演一场未经批准的救生演习吗
[15:16] – Did I miss anything? – You missed the part -我有漏掉什么吗 -你漏掉了
[15:18] where I was about to complete an open ocean rescue 我成功完成了海上营救行动
[15:20] to prove to the rest of the Junior Guards that I belong. 证明我有资格参加接下来的少年救援队的训练
[15:22] Let me stop you right there. 别自以为是了
[15:23] You don’t. 你没资格
[15:24] None of you do. 你们所有人都没资格
[15:25] In the 58 weeks 在我担任
[15:27] that I’ve been lead instructor of Junior Guards, 少年救援队教练的五十八周里
[15:29] I’ve never had to do this, but guess what? 我从未做过这样的决定 猜猜看是什么
[15:31] You’re all kicked out. 你们所有人都被开除了
[15:32] – What? – Yeah. Yeah. -什么 -是的 没错
[15:34] You break the rules as a squad, 你们一起违反规定
[15:35] you get kicked out as a squad. 就应该一起被开除
[15:37] You’re dismissed forever. 你们被永久开除了
[15:39] Oh, boy, 哦 天
[15:41] should we exchange info and stay in touch? 我们要不要互留联系方式呢
[15:43] Plan a reunion? 再重新组队怎么样
[15:44] – Okay, everyone is crying. – Unbelievable. -所有人都在哭 -真不敢相信
[15:46] We can maybe regroup later. 也许我们还能再重聚
[15:48] Sorry, Junior Guards of yesteryear. 抱歉 少年救援队的前辈们
[15:50] Don’t say sorry to them. 不必向他们道歉
[15:52] Say sorry to Stevie. He’s dead. 你应该跟史蒂夫道歉 他死了
[15:58] Poor baby. 可怜的小宝贝
[15:59] You know, there are a million junior lifeguard programs 少年救援队的培训多得是
[16:01] in the sea. You’ll find another one. 此处不留人自有留人处
[16:04] No, this is the only one in the area. 不 这是这里唯一的一家
[16:06] Oh. Well, I’m sorry. 是吗 真遗憾
[16:09] Yeah, sorry, Tina. 真抱歉 蒂娜
[16:10] I know how much fun you were having 我知道和一群上身半裸的男孩子在一起
[16:11] being around boys not wearing shirts. 让你多么开心
[16:13] But it was more than that. 不单是因为这个
[16:15] I really was loving being a Junior Guard, 我真的喜欢上了少年救援队
[16:17] being part of a squad that meant something. 能成为重要团队的一员
[16:19] At least you get to keep that sweet, sweet whistle. 至少你能留着那个甜甜的口哨
[16:21] Oh, no, I got to bring it back tomorrow. 不 我明天还得还回去
[16:23] Well, play us something before you bring it back, will you? 还回去之前给我们表演一下好吗
[16:26] Ma-Maybe not. Maybe not. 还 还是算了
[16:27] I-It’s a little shrill. 有点刺耳
[16:29] -You let Mom talk. -What?! -像妈妈在说话 -什么
[16:38] I let you all down. 我让你们失望了
[16:39] I really thought I belonged up there with you. 我真心觉得我该成为你们的一员
[16:41] Well, good-bye, lifeguard station. 再见 救生员站
[16:43] Good-bye, beach. Good-bye, litter. 再见 沙滩 再见 垃圾
[16:45] Good-bye, sand castle contest. 再见 沙堡竞赛
[16:47] Good-bye, 3K fun run. Wait. 再见 三千米越野 等下
[16:50] What the… the fun run is on the same day 越野跑和
[16:51] as the sand castle contest? 沙堡竞赛在同一天吗
[16:54] And the lifeguards are tending to a level orange, 救生员却在训斥橙色预警级别
[16:56] real-world, Jet Ski reprimand. Oh, no. 现实中的水上摩托 不
[17:00] Guys, we have a situation. 同志们 有情况
[17:02] Why are you wearing that like that? 你为什么穿成这样
[17:03] Because of the situation. 因为紧急情况
[17:04] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[17:06] Some idiot scheduled a 3K fun run 有个白痴把三千米越野
[17:08] on the same day as the sand castle contest. 和沙堡竞赛安排在了同一天
[17:10] -So what? -“So what”? -那又怎样 -那又怎样
[17:11] Willow, the fun runners are running into a death trap 威洛 越野跑运动员正在跑进一个
[17:14] for their ankles. 会伤害他们脚踝的陷阱
[17:15] See for yourself. 亲眼看看
[17:16] The finish line 终点线
[17:17] is just past the sand castle competition. 正好在沙堡比赛前面
[17:19] Castles, moats, holes, 沙堡 壕沟 洞
[17:21] and runners headed straight towards them! 运动员径直跑向它们
[17:22] If we don’t do something, 如果我们不做点什么
[17:23] those sprained ankles are gonna be on us. 脚踝扭伤的责任就是我们的
[17:25] What can we do? 我们能做什么
[17:26] We’re not even Junior Lifeguards anymore. 我们已经不是少年救援队了
[17:27] Should we call it in? Tell the real lifeguards? 我们叫他们来 或者告诉真正的救援队
[17:30] They’re busy. It’s up to us. 他们很忙 只能靠我们
[17:31] We’ve been trained to deal with this situation, right? 我们训练过这种情景的应对方法对吗
[17:33] -Not exactly. -But pretty close. -不太像 -但是差不多
[17:35] -I mean, kind of. -That’s the spirit. -我是说 类似 -就是这样
[17:37] Look, I know there’s been some drama 我知道之前的事很戏剧化
[17:39] and I know you all think it’s my fault 我知道你们都认为被踢出
[17:40] we got kicked out of Junior Guards… 少年救援队是我的错
[17:42] -It was. -Totally was. -就是 -完全是
[17:43] Right, yeah, sure, possibly. 是的 是 当然 也许
[17:44] But right now, we got to put our issues aside, 但是现在 我们把矛盾放在一边
[17:47] put our love triangle on hold, Michael… 暂停三角恋 迈克尔
[17:48] There’s no love triangle. 没有三角恋
[17:49] Okay, fine. Love square. 好吧 四角恋
[17:50] – Looking at you, Jason. -What? -还有你 杰森 -什么
[17:51] …and we go out there and save some innocent ankles. 我们跑过去 拯救那些无辜的脚踝
[17:53] Now, who’s with me? 现在 谁和我一起
[17:55] -I’m in. -Me, too. -我 -还有我
[17:57] Let’s do this. 我们走
[18:14] Faster. Hurry. 再快一点 快
[18:16] The fun runners are almost here. 越野跑运动员马上到了
[18:24] No. 不
[18:33] Sergeant Bosco, you’re not undercover anymore? 博斯柯警长 你不用当卧底了
[18:36] No more shorts? 不穿短裤了
[18:37] Yeah, no more shorts, probably ever. 是的 不穿短裤了 也许永远不穿了
[18:38] Girl, say it ain’t true. 女孩 说那不是真的
[18:40] So, you got the guy? 你抓住那个人了吗
[18:41] Yeah, but it wasn’t a guy. It was a lady. 是的 但不是男人 是位女士
[18:44] -The soccer mom. I knew it. -You did? -足球妈妈 我就知道 -你知道吗
[18:47] -No, but I know it now. -Well, that’s just her cover. -不 但我现在知道了 -那只是她的伪装
[18:50] In reality, she’s a hacker, 实际上 她是一名黑客
[18:52] a sort of not-that-great hacker. 那种很一般的黑客
[18:53] But you’re a sort of not-that-great cyber cop. 但你是那种很一般的网络警察
[18:56] Yup, so it worked out. 是的 所以成功了
[18:57] So, are we done then? 那么 我们结束了吗
[18:59] No. I got to take your router for evidence. 不 我要带走你们的路由器作为证据
[19:01] I’ll get it back to you as soon as possible, 我会尽快还回来的
[19:03] and when I say that I mean maybe get a new router. 既然我这么说了 也许你们该买个新的
[19:06] Anyway, thanks for your help. 不管怎样 感谢你们
[19:07] I mean, you didn’t help, but… 虽然你们没帮什么忙
[19:10] can you get the router, please? 你能不能把路由器给我谢谢
[19:11] Whoa, what the hell is going on here? 到底什么情况
[19:13] I just got a report that a bunch of Junior Guards trashed 我刚刚接到报告说一群少年救生员毁了
[19:15] – the sand castle contest. – No, no, we were helping. -沙堡比赛 -不 不 我们是在帮忙
[19:18] Tina Belcher. Of course you were behind this. 蒂娜·贝尔彻 你肯定是幕后主谋
[19:20] What are you even doing here? 你们还在这里干什么
[19:22] What are any of you ex-Junior Guards even doing here? 你们这些前少年救生员还呆在这做什么
[19:25] You’re kicked out. I already told you that. 你们被除名了 我已经告诉过你们了
[19:27] Yes, we destroyed the sand castles, 没错 我们毁了沙堡
[19:28] but we were filling in holes and moats 但我们其实是在把那些坑坑洼洼铺平
[19:30] so people wouldn’t break their ankles. 这样人们才不会扭到脚
[19:32] “Break their ankles”? “扭到脚”
[19:34] Look, the fun run finish line was over there, 看 趣味跑的终点就在那
[19:36] past the sand castle contest. 刚好穿过沙堡比赛场地
[19:38] What? That can’t be. 什么 这不可能
[19:40] I think the fun run usually isn’t this long. 我想趣味跑以前没这么长
[19:42] Plus, the sand castle contest is usually on a Sunday. 而且 沙堡比赛通常都是周日举办
[19:45] Yeah, some idiot put them both on the same day. 对 某个白痴把它们安排在同一天了
[19:47] Oh, my God. 天呐
[19:49] I may or may not have been that idiot 我或许大概就是
[19:51] that we’re all talking about right now. 我们现在谈论的那个白痴
[19:53] You kids saved the day 你们拯救了这一天
[19:55] and you saved my hide. You’re heroes. 而且你们救了我一命 你们是英雄
[19:57] Sir, Tina is the one who spotted the situation 长官 是蒂娜发现的这个情况
[20:00] and pushed us to do something about it. 而且鼓励我们行动
[20:02] She’s the real hero here. 她才是真正的英雄
[20:04] Tina, is that true, girl? 蒂娜 是这样吗 孩子
[20:06] I don’t want to say hero, but I like hearing it. 我不想自称是英雄 但是我喜欢被这么叫
[20:08] Well, then I guess I have no choice 看来我们别无选择
[20:11] but to let you all graduate 只有让你们所有人
[20:13] the Junior Lifeguards program. 从少年海上救援项目毕业
[20:16] – All right. – Yes. -太棒了 -太好了
[20:17] And I’m gonna request that you never tell anyone 而且我要求你们不要跟别人说
[20:19] that I was the one who scheduled all those things 是我把两个项目
[20:21] at the same time. 安排在同一天的
[20:23] Yay! 耶
[20:23] So, go ahead, everybody. 那么 去吧 各位
[20:25] Get up on that pier for your final exam. 去码头准备你们的结业考试
[20:27] – What final exam? – It’s great. -什么结业考试 -超棒的
[20:29] We get to jump off the pier before we graduate. 我们在结业之前得从码头上跳下去
[20:31] That pier? 那个码头
[20:35] Come on, Tina, jump! 快 蒂娜 跳
[20:37] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[20:37] You can do it! 你可以做到
[20:38] No, I really can’t. 不行 我真的不行
[20:40] Yes, you can. 可以 你可以的
[20:41] And, plus, also, you sort of have to in order to graduate. 而且 你想要结业的话 必须得跳
[20:44] Fine, then. I’m out. 好吧 那我退出
[20:45] Tina, no. 蒂娜 不
[20:46] Look, I’ll tell you what. 听着 听我说
[20:47] If you jump, you all get to warm up in the sand together. 如果你跳下来 我就让你们一起在沙滩上热身
[20:50] You mean, sugar cookies? 你是说 糖屑曲奇
[20:52] That’s what I’m talking about. 对 我就是这个意思
[20:53] Sugar cookies. 糖屑曲奇
[20:56] I’m never using a towel again. 我再也不用毛巾了
[21:00] * Blow that whistle * *吹响口哨*
[21:02] * Make it thunder * *哨声嘹亮*
[21:04] * Save that guy * *海里救人*
[21:05] * He’s going under, under * *他在下沉下沉*
[21:07] * Jump in the water * *跳进海里*
[21:09] * Hair’s getting tangled * *头发乱糟糟*
[21:10] * Time to check in, on my love triangle * *是时候该陷入三角恋情*
[21:14] * Sand’s the sugar and we’re the cookies * *沙子是糖 我们是曲奇*
[21:17] * Sugar cookies * *糖屑曲奇*
[21:18] * Sand’s the sugar and we’re the cookies * *沙子是糖 我们是曲奇*
[21:21] * Sand’s the sugar and we’re the cookies * *沙子是糖 我们是曲奇*
[21:24] * Sugar cookies * *糖屑曲奇*
[21:31] * Sand’s the sugar and we’re the cookies * *沙子是糖 我们是曲奇*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme