Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 罪与鼠 除虫害公司 [戏仿电影名罪与错]
[00:20] Hey, what would happen 如果我们把番茄酱
[00:21] if we put ketchup in the mustard bottles? 放进芥末酱瓶里会怎么样
[00:23] Oh, man. I don’t even want to think about it. 我连想都不愿意想
[00:26] Dad! They’re showing a commercial for the marathon! 老爸 电视在放马拉松对战的广告
[00:28] Starting at 11:00 a.M., it’s an all-out, 早上十一点开始 摩拳擦掌
[00:31] body-slammin’, thank you ma’am-in’ 突出重围 激烈对战
[00:32] ten straight hours of Supreme Extreme Champions! 十个小时 超级无敌至尊战
[00:35] Ten hours is almost not enough. 十个小时都不够
[00:36] All of your favorite obstacles 所有你最爱的障碍
[00:37] and the ultimate challenge, 究极的挑战
[00:39] – the Stampede! – The Stampede! -“疯狂向前冲” -“疯狂向前冲”
[00:43] Do the steamroller! Do the steamroller! Yes! 快翻 快翻 耶
[00:47] I mean, if you’re gonna get through the Stampede, 如果你想通关”疯狂向前冲”
[00:48] – you got to steamroll. – Obviously. -就必须要会滚地翻 -当然
[00:51] That spandex doesn’t leave much to the imagination, huh? 那弹力衣没有留下太多想象空间不是吗
[00:53] No, there’s still a little bit to imagine. 不 还是留了些想象空间的
[00:55] Bob’s Burgers. This isn’t Bob. 鲍勃汉堡店 虽然我不是鲍勃
[00:57] Hi, this is Walter Rubens from the Gold Dragons. 嗨 我是金龙队的瓦特·鲁本斯
[01:00] The Gold Dragons? What is that, a gang? 金龙队 黑帮吗
[01:02] No, it’s-it’s your daughter Louise’s soccer team. 不 是你女儿露易丝的足球队
[01:05] Louise has a soccer team? 露易丝有足球队
[01:06] Oh, God, we signed Louise up for soccer. 哦对 我们给露易丝报了足球队
[01:08] You what?! 你们什么
[01:10] Hey, look, an e-mail from Harley’s dad. 有哈莉爸爸的邮件
[01:11] He’s asking if Louise would want to join Harley’s soccer team. 他问露易丝愿不愿意加入哈莉的足球队
[01:15] Think she would? 你觉得他愿不愿意
[01:16] I’ve met Louise, so probably not. 我认识露易丝 应该不愿意
[01:18] Louise, do you want to sign up for soccer?! 露易丝 你想加入足球队吗
[01:21] Yes! Please sign me up for soccer! “当然”了 让我加入吧
[01:24] – Oh! – She’s being sarcastic. -好的 -她是在说反话
[01:26] Are you being sarcastic?! 你是在说反话吗
[01:28] – No! – yeah, you’re right. -“没有” -是 你说的对
[01:30] Well, wait, now I’m not so sure. 等等 我不太确定了
[01:32] Louise, do you want to sign up for soccer?! 露易丝 你想加入足球队吗
[01:36] I guess she wants to do it. 我觉得她应该想
[01:37] Should we double-triple-check? 我们要再确认一次吗
[01:38] No, I-I don’t want to yell anymore. 算了 我不想再喊了
[01:41] I was being sarcastic. 我当然是在说反话
[01:43] I’m sorry! It was… I… 对不起 我们
[01:45] We got a-an e-mail, and I… 我们收到了一封邮件
[01:46] Oh! Oh, I didn’t realize you got an e-mail! 我可不知道你们收到了邮件
[01:49] I completely forgot it happened at all! 我完全忘记这这事了
[01:51] It was during wine time! 那是喝酒的时候的事
[01:53] Guys, guys, shush, shush, shush. 大家 大家
[01:55] We really need Louise to play this morning. 我们真的需要露易丝今天早上来比赛
[01:57] Suzy’s on vacation and Michaela’s sick 苏西在度假 米凯拉生病了
[01:59] and Jamie’s gerbil died. 杰米的沙鼠死了
[02:01] It was his time. Anyway, if Louise doesn’t come, 它也到时候了 总之如果露易丝不来
[02:03] we won’t have enough players and we’ll have to forfeit. 我们队员不够 只能弃赛
[02:06] And since it’s the last game of the season 这是本赛季最后一个比赛
[02:08] and Louise hasn’t come to a single one, 而且露易丝一次都没来过
[02:10] this is literally the least you can do. 这真的是你们至少能做到的
[02:12] Last game? She missed the whole season? 最后一次 她错过了整个赛季
[02:14] – Yes. – Okay. You know what, Walter, she’ll be there. -没错 -好吧 瓦特 她会去的
[02:18] Louise, come on. Let’s get changed. 露易丝 走吧 换衣服
[02:20] Oh, God. 老天
[02:21] Okay, she went limp. Come on, we got a rag doll. 腿瘸了 变布娃娃了
[02:23] – Let’s go. Come on, come on. – No… -走了 -不要
[02:26] Come on! 走
[02:28] That was not easy. 真是艰难
[02:30] I know this seems horrible, Louise, 露易丝 虽然这样很不爽
[02:31] but you did sign up. Sort of. 但你确实报名了 从某种意义上说
[02:33] No, you signed me up, 不 是你们给我报的名
[02:34] and now you’re bowing to grown-up peer pressure! 而现在你们屈服于了成年人的同辈压力
[02:36] What’s next, taking fish oil? Paying taxes? 下一步是什么 吃鱼油 缴税
[02:39] Plus, you might not hate every single second of it? 而且也许不是每分每秒都那么难熬
[02:42] Yeah, but what about the Supreme Extreme Champions marathon? 那超级无敌至尊马拉松战呢
[02:45] Without that, what’s the point of anything? 没有那个 还有什么意义
[02:47] We could DVR it. If we had one. 我们可以录下来 如果有录制机的话
[02:49] Should we just push a bunch of buttons on the remote? 要不要瞎按遥控器试试
[02:51] That’s how I saw 9 1/2 Weeks. 我就是这么看《爱你九周半》的[电影]
[02:53] You’ll still get to see some of the marathon 露易丝 等你回来之后
[02:55] when you’re back, Louise. A-And, besides, 还是能看到一部分的 而且
[02:56] lots of parents make their kids play sports. 很多家长会让孩子运动
[02:58] And for a reason. 这是有道理的
[03:00] – I think. Right, Lin? – P-Probably! Who can say? -我觉得 对吧 琳 -可能吧 谁知道呢
[03:04] Very convincing. 很有说服力
[03:05] Come on, Louise, you’re going. 别挣扎了 露易丝 你得去
[03:07] All right, I’ll go. 好吧 我去
[03:09] Who’s driving me to this sucker game? 谁开车送我去这破球赛
[03:12] – Your mother will take you. – Your dad is gonna take you. -你妈送你去 -你爸送你去
[03:13] I don’t want to go. 我不想去
[03:14] – I don’t want to go either, Bob. – Thumb war? -我也不想去 鲍勃 -掰拇指
[03:17] One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war. 一二三四 拇指大战开始
[03:20] – Damn it. – Yes! -见鬼 -好样的
[03:21] So glad I married a man with dainty thumbs. 嫁了一个拇指小的男人真是太棒了
[03:23] They’re beautiful, but they’re useless. 它们很好看 可惜没什么用
[03:25] Well, Louise, I guess let’s go to your soccer game. 露易丝 我们去你的球赛吧
[03:28] How about I come along? “Great idea, Tina. 我跟着一起去怎么样 “好主意 蒂娜
[03:30] Looks like Tina’s coming. Yay!” 蒂娜也要一起啊 太好了”
[03:32] And I’ll stay here, ’cause it sounds like 而我要留在这里 因为听起来
[03:34] where you’re going is outside. 你们要进行户外运动
[03:37] Wow, crowded. 都满了呢
[03:38] Yeah, like “Maybe we won’t be able to find 是呢 或许我们
[03:40] a parking spot” Crowded? 找不到停车位了 你觉得呢
[03:41] Oh, right. If we can’t find a spot, 哦对 如果我们找不到停车位
[03:43] we’d have to go home. That’s not our fault. 就只能回家了 那不怪我们
[03:45] – No. Not at all. – Oh, there’s one. -完全不怪我们 -那里有个位置
[03:47] – Ah, wonderful. – Thanks, Tina. -棒 -多谢了 蒂娜
[03:49] So, where’s Bob today, Lin? 鲍勃今天去哪儿了 琳
[03:50] Doctor’s appointment? Grocery store? 看医生 采购
[03:53] Did you kick him to the curb? 还是被你赶出家门了
[03:54] Anything you need, Linda. 你需要什么尽管开口 琳达
[03:55] I’m here, I’m not leaving. 我哪儿也不会去
[03:57] You say the word, I move my stuff in here. 只要你开口 我马上去把东西搬过来
[03:58] Teddy, no. Teddy, Teddy, Teddy! 泰迪 别 泰迪 泰迪
[04:00] Bob took Louise to her soccer game, 鲍勃带露易丝去参加足球比赛了
[04:02] and Tina went, too, that’s all. 蒂娜也去了 就这样
[04:03] Oh, good. What a great dad. 很好 真是个好父亲
[04:05] While they’re gone, I’m flying solo with my Gene-o. 他们不在的期间就是我和吉恩”单飞”了
[04:08] Taking a jamma with my mamma. 母子二重奏
[04:10] “Jamma with my mamma”? “母子二重奏”
[04:12] Oh, my God. 天啊
[04:13] Gene, is today the day we do the… 吉恩 今天我们是不是可以办…
[04:15] – What? – The piano bar. -什么 -钢琴沙龙
[04:17] The piano bar! 钢琴沙龙
[04:18] We said we would do it 我们说过 要是你爸
[04:19] if your dad ever left us alone again. 再留我俩独自在一起 就搞钢琴沙龙的
[04:21] What are you guys talking about? 你们在说什么呢
[04:22] Gene and Linda’s Piano Bar 吉恩和琳达的钢琴餐吧
[04:23] Show Tunes and Mouth Foods. 余音绕梁 满嘴留香
[04:25] It’s been our dream forever. 这是我们一直梦想做的事
[04:27] *Give my regards* *替我向百老汇*
[04:28] *To old Broadway* *致敬*
[04:30] *And say that I’ll be there e’er long. * *就说我不久将至*
[04:34] I’ll go get my keyboard. 我去拿键盘
[04:35] Oh, and get all my dresses and wigs. 把我的礼服和假发也拿来
[04:37] But what’ll you wear? 给我穿了你要穿什么呢
[04:41] Hi. Is this the Gold Dragons? 你们是金龙队吗
[04:43] My daughter is, one of them. 我女儿是球队的一员
[04:45] Yes. You must be Bob. I’m Walter. 是 你一定是鲍勃吧 我是瓦特
[04:47] Here’s your jersey. It’s been in my car for nine weeks. 这是你的球衣 它已经在我车里躺了9周了
[04:49] It’s listened to a lot of NPR. 没少听国家广播电台
[04:51] N-p-u. 你才听国家广播电台
[04:52] Do you have cleats and shin guards? 你们有钉鞋和护胫吗
[04:54] We don’t have any of those things. 你刚说的都没有
[04:56] Of course not. 不奇怪
[04:58] I guess, books are sort of shin-guardy. 书多少能起到护胫的作用
[05:01] If you want, you can borrow my Grishams. 不介意的话 可以用我的法庭推理小说凑合一下
[05:03] Oh, good. I don’t feel like an orphan 很好 我完全不像一个
[05:04] who stumbled onto the field at all. 空降到球场上的孤儿
[05:06] – Why is that guy looking at me so much? – Brag. -那家伙为什么总在看我 -看把你得意的
[05:09] – So, you coaching today? – Oh, I forgot to tell you, -你是今天的教练吧 -我忘了告诉你
[05:11] – you’re coaching today. – Me? Oh-oh, no. -今天你要当教练 -我 不 可别
[05:13] No, definitely not. 绝对不行
[05:14] Suzy’s dad is normally the coach, but Suzy’s on vacation, 通常是苏西的父亲当教练 但苏西去度假了
[05:16] so he’s on vacation, too. 她父亲自然也去了
[05:18] Classic Suzy’s dad. 典型的苏西爸爸作风
[05:19] And you kind of owe it to us for being M.I.A. 你们一整个赛季都玩失踪
[05:21] – the whole season. – W-W-Wait, sorry. -也算是欠我们的 -等等 抱歉
[05:23] I can’t coach. Can anyone else do it? 我当不了教练 还有别人能当吗
[05:25] Maybe someone who’s been here or knows anything about soccer? 某个来过这里并且稍微懂一点足球的人
[05:28] – Like you? – No. I set up the goals. -比如你 -不 我是布置场地的
[05:31] Plus… my hand. 而且… 我的手
[05:33] Bob, hold the clipboard. 鲍勃 拿着战术板
[05:34] – Bob’s coaching. – What?! -鲍勃是教练了 -什么
[05:35] Oh, I see you got the clipboard. 我看见你拿着战术板了
[05:37] – Congrats, Coach. – Oh, come on. -恭喜 教练 -别这样
[05:38] I don’t know how to coach. 我不知道要怎么当教练
[05:39] Dad… … you might not hate 老爹…也许并不是每分每秒
[05:41] every single second of it. 都那么难熬
[05:42] Evil child. All right. 坏小孩 好吧
[05:44] How bad can it be? 再惨能有多惨呢
[05:45] Coach, will you fix my ponytail? 教练 你能帮我重新弄下我的马尾辫吗
[05:47] I don’t know how to… 我不知道要怎么…
[05:48] Coach, something went wrong with my cleats. 教练 我的钉鞋好像坏了
[05:49] – Can you fix them? – Coach, I can’t be goalie. -你能修好吗 -教练 我当不了守门员
[05:50] I can’t touch the ball with my hands. 我不能用手摸球
[05:52] – Oh, my God. – Coach, should I live -我的天呐 -教练 我应该跟
[05:53] – with my mom or my dad? – Help! -我爸爸还是妈妈一起生活呢 -救命
[05:55] Yeah, a little help over here… look at him. 是啊 这里需要一点帮助 看看他
[05:57] You’re doing great, Dad. 你干的很好 爸爸
[06:01] Why is this happening? 为什么会变成现在这样
[06:02] There isn’t even anything written on this clipboard. 这个战术板上甚至什么都没写
[06:04] Hey, Coach, aren’t you gonna get us 教练 你要带我们
[06:06] to stretch and do drills and stuff? 做热身训练吗
[06:08] Right, why don’t you guys, 对哦 你们自己
[06:10] kick the ball back and forth. 传球热下身吧
[06:11] Wow, you sure you haven’t done this before? 你怎么头一回当教练就这么棒
[06:13] Dad, I’d like to apply for the position of assistant coach. 老爸 我能申请当助理教练吗
[06:16] You probably have a lot of offers, but… 可能很多人都在竞争这个职位 但是…
[06:17] Great, you’re hired. Here’s a clipboard 很好 我录用你了 这是什么都
[06:19] – with nothing on it. – Yes. -没写的战术板 -好
[06:21] – Doesn’t matter. Leave it. – Roger that. -算了 不用管了 -收到
[06:25] They look good. 他们看起来好厉害
[06:27] This is gonna be bad. 完了
[06:29] I kinda want their autographs. 我有点想要他们的签名
[06:31] Hey, there, I’m Christy, coach of the Blue Dragons. 你好 我是克里斯蒂 青龙队的教练
[06:33] – My hand hurts. – I know. -你捏痛我了 -我故意的
[06:35] Wait, the-the Blue Dragons? 等等 青龙队
[06:36] We’re the Gold Dragons. 我们是金龙队
[06:38] Are all the teams just different colored dragons? 所有队的队名都是不同颜色的龙吗
[06:40] Yep. Or thunders. Different colored thunders. 没错 或者雷 不同颜色的雷
[06:42] There’s a Brown Thunder, which is… unfortunate. 有个队很不幸 叫棕雷
[06:45] – Yeah. – Look, I just wanted to wish you good luck. -的确 -听着 我是过来祝你好运的
[06:47] This is all gonna be over soon enough. 这场比赛很快就能结束
[06:49] W-Wait, what? What does that mean? 等等等下 什么 这是什么意思
[06:50] You know, I am glad you’re here, Louise. 你知道吗 我很开心你能来 露易丝
[06:52] I wondered why you never came to practices or games, 我一直好奇为什么你从来不来训练或比赛
[06:54] and I always wanted to ask you at school, 在学校的时候我都想问你来着
[06:55] but honestly I’m scared of you, and I did not. 但说实话我很怕你 所以就没问
[06:56] But isn’t this just the best, though? 但现在这样真的很棒 不是吗
[06:59] Yup. Love soccer. 是啊 我爱足球
[07:01] 吉恩与琳达的钢琴沙龙 音乐剧配美食
[07:01] *Till we meet again.* *直到我们再次相遇*
[07:06] Ms. Merkin, hello. 梅金老师 你好啊
[07:08] What are you doing out in the wild? 你怎么出来溜达啦
[07:09] Hello, Gene. I was just going for a walk. 你好 吉恩 我只是出来散散步
[07:12] Needed to blow off some steam. 转换一下心情
[07:14] I saw your sign. 我看见你们贴的海报了
[07:15] I’ll go into any joint that says “Piano” on it. 我愿意参加任何跟”钢琴”有关的集会
[07:17] Gene, you want to introduce us to your lady friend? 吉恩 能跟我们介绍一下这位女士吗
[07:20] This is Ms. Merkin, the music teacher from school. 这位是梅金老师 学校的音乐老师
[07:22] We call her Twerkin’ Merkin. 我们都叫她”甩臀梅金”
[07:23] Oh, I didn’t recognize you without a piano covering your legs. 没有钢琴遮住你的腿我都没认出你来
[07:26] – Where’s your piano? – Right here. -你的钢琴在哪 -就在这
[07:29] That little jingleberry? 就这个小东西
[07:30] You making fart sounds, 你是都用它来模仿放屁的声音
[07:31] or are you really playing it? 还是真的会演奏音乐
[07:33] Both. 两个都是
[07:34] Not bad. Shove over. 还不错 一边去
[07:38] Yeah! 哇塞
[07:39] Look at you. Is there a Mr. Merkin? 您真厉害 您找老公了吗
[07:42] Oh, the game’s starting. 比赛开始了
[07:43] Louise, go that way. Other girl, go that way. 露易丝 去那边 其他女孩 去那边
[07:46] Guys, you’re all standing in a clump right next to each other. 各位 你们全都站成一团了
[07:49] It’s so different from what the other team is doing. 看起来和对方队差好多
[07:54] Come on, play the ball! 跑起来 踢那个球呀
[07:56] – Oh, my God, they scored right away. – Little slow, Kayla. -天呐 一上来就得分 -有点慢了 凯拉
[07:59] Little slow? That was so fast. 这还慢 简直不要太快好吗
[08:01] Did we start? 已经开始了吗
[08:02] That’s all right, girls. Keep hustling! 没关系的 姑娘们 再接再厉
[08:04] And have fun out there. 玩得开心点
[08:06] Coach, one thought. 教练 我有个想法
[08:07] Maybe we should have someone in goal. 也许我们应该有个人守门
[08:09] I don’t know, just sayin’. 我也不是很确定 我就说说
[08:10] yeah, yeah. Good idea, Tina. 没错 好主意 蒂娜
[08:11] Hey, someone get in goal. No, just one! 嘿 来个人守门 不 就一个
[08:15] *By the beautiful sea * *在美丽的海边*
[08:18] What should I play next? 接下来弹什么
[08:19] how ’bout that show 不如弹社区剧院
[08:20] that’s coming to the community theater… 马上要上的那场演出
[08:22] TSA: The Musical? 美国交通安全管理局音乐剧
[08:24] – Oh, I love the soundtrack. – Me, too. -我超爱这剧的配乐 -我也是
[08:26] TSA’s the best musical about a government agency ever written! 这是以政府机构为主题的最好的音乐剧
[08:30] I-I don’t know that one. 我不知道这剧
[08:31] Really? “Female Pat Down”? 真的吗 “女士搜身检查”
[08:32] “Whose Bag Is This”? “这是谁的包”
[08:34] “If You See Something, Sing Something”? “看见什么唱什么”
[08:35] All right! “Female Pat Down.” 好吧 “女士搜身检查”
[08:38] Let me see if I can remember. 我看看我还能不能记起来
[08:41] Wow, you’re remembering the crap out of that song. 哇 你记得很清楚啊
[08:43] *It takes a lady * *给女士搜身*
[08:45] *To touch a lady * *需要一名女士*
[08:47] *But it takes a woman to touch my heart * *但要打动我的心 需要一个女人*
[08:51] 2-0. 二比零
[08:52] – You guys want a Benadryl? – What? Why? -你们需要抗过敏药吗 -什么 为什么
[08:55] ‘Cause it seems like you’re all allergic to the ball. 因为你们似乎对球过敏
[08:57] Oh, okay. You’re, like, a super cool sports girl 你看着像个说着垃圾话的
[09:00] doing trash talk… good job. 酷炫运动女孩 可以说很努力了
[09:01] I got more where that came from, 我还有更多呢
[09:03] Pink Ears Book Legs. 粉耳书腿妹
[09:10] – Oh, no. Oh, no. – You can do it, Mara. -不不 -你可以的 玛拉
[09:12] No, no, no, no. 不不不不
[09:14] Oh, good try, Mara… with your face. 很好的尝试 玛拉 用脸做的尝试
[09:17] Is it… still on? 球印还在吗
[09:19] Yeah, I mean, don’t, don’t look at it for a while. 是的 先不要看它
[09:21] But it… 但是
[09:21] You’ve probably always had that soccer ball pattern 搞不好你前额一直有个
[09:23] on your forehead. 足球印呢
[09:31] *Parents make their kids do this for a reason * *家长让孩子做这个是有道理的*
[09:34] *Parents make their kids do this for a reason * *家长让孩子做这个是有道理的*
[09:37] *Is it ’cause they hate their children?* *是因为他们讨厌他们的孩子们吗*
[09:40] Parents make their kids do this for a reason. * *家长让孩子做这个是有道理的*
[09:44] *And that’s whose bag it is. * *这是谁的包*
[09:48] Oh, okay, how ’bout we do something 好了 现在我们弹点
[09:50] from a different musical? 别的音乐剧的歌吧
[09:52] why not keep playing this one? 为什么不一直弹这个剧的呢
[09:53] Everyone loves it. 大家都喜欢
[09:54] Well, I don’t love it, okay?! 但我不喜欢好吗
[09:56] I don’t love it! 我不喜欢
[09:57] Why don’t you love it, Ms. Merkin? 你为什么不喜欢 梅金老师
[09:59] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想说
[10:01] Well, if she doesn’t want to talk about it… 如果她不想说的话
[10:01] All right, I’ll tell you! 好吧 我告诉你们
[10:03] I’ve been playing piano for the community theater’s 我其实一直在帮社区剧院的交通安全管理局
[10:05] production of TSA. 演出弹琴
[10:07] – What?! – What?! -什么 -什么
[10:08] But then the damn lead actress 结果有天那该死的女主
[10:10] said I was missing cues and playing off-tempo. 说我没掌握好时间点而且没跟上节拍
[10:13] So I quit, and I’m never going back. 所以我就退出了 我不会再去了
[10:15] No, Ms. Merkin, we’re never going back. 不 梅金老师 我们都不会再去了
[10:17] Well, it’s my Jo… I don’t… 这是我的…我…
[10:19] Who is… Who is he? 这 这人是谁
[10:22] 7-0. Close game. 七比零 比分很接近
[10:23] What’s your next move, big man? 老大 你下一步准备怎么办
[10:25] End of the first quarter. 第一小节结束
[10:27] Okay, so talk to me about these quarters. 小节是什么东西
[10:29] How many more we got? One, zero… 还有几节 一节么 还是就没了
[10:31] – Three. – No… -三节 -我天
[10:32] – Yeah. – Not what I was hoping for. -没错 -不是我想要的答案
[10:34] I know. 我知道
[10:35] Only three more goals 再三个球
[10:36] before your team gets shutouted. 你们队就零分出局啦
[10:38] Sorry, I don’t speak “Mean jock girl.” What are you saying? 抱歉 我很少和无脑运动妹说话 你啥意思
[10:41] If the score gets to 10-0, 如果比分到十比零
[10:42] the game is automatically over, 比赛自动结束
[10:45] which is automatically embarrassing for you. 你们也就丢大脸了
[10:47] Wait, like the game would be over over? 等一下 就是说比赛会立马结束
[10:49] Like I could go home? 我就可以回家了
[10:50] Yeah, back to the bookstore that your legs live in. 是的 回书店去吧 那儿比较适合你的腿
[10:53] That’s amazing. I mean, oh, no. 太棒了 我是说 太糟了
[10:56] Definitely don’t want that to happen. 我一点也不想这样
[10:58] Mm-Kay. 好吧
[10:59] That would be very disappointing. Thank you. 很遗憾 谢谢
[11:02] Hey, you hear about this shutout rule thing? 你听说那个得零分的规则了吗
[11:04] Yeah. Three more goals, and we’re on our way back 嗯 再进三个球 我们就能回去
[11:06] to Supreme Extreme Champions town. 看超级无敌至尊战了
[11:08] – That’s my favorite town. – I know. -这是我最喜欢的 -我知道
[11:10] So I guess we just keep doing what we’re doing? 那我们就保持现状了
[11:13] You got it, Coach. 遵命 教练
[11:14] Let’s just be a little discreet about this? 那我们低调点
[11:16] Me be discreet… You be discreet. 我低调 你才要低调点
[11:21] – Yes! – Yes! -太棒了 -太棒了
[11:21] I-I mean, that’s all right. That’s all right. 我是说 没事的 没事的
[11:24] Yeah, we-we’ll get ’em. We-We’ll get ’em. 我们会赢的 我们会赢的
[11:29] Oh no! She stole the ball from me! 不 你偷走了我的球
[11:31] Why?! 天理何在
[11:32] It’s hard to explain, Louise. 这个很难解释了 露易丝
[11:34] Why does anyone steal the ball from anyone? 怎么会有人偷走别人的球
[11:36] Yeah, I just don’t want to lose, you know? 我只是不想输 懂吗
[11:38] – And go home so soon. – Hey, Coach. -很快就能回家了 -教练
[11:41] Really sorry this game might be over so quickly. 真的很抱歉这场比赛可能很快就结束了
[11:42] It’s just hard to get my girls to ease up. 我没法叫我的队员悠着点
[11:45] It’s like telling a shark 这就像是跟鲨鱼说
[11:46] not to eat the saddest school of fish. 别吃最惨的鱼群一样
[11:48] – That’s your team. – Right. -这是你的队 -是的
[11:49] ‘Cause if you look at them, they look really sad. 因为你看着她们的时候表情非常忧伤
[11:51] – Right, right, right, yeah. – And we’re so strong. -是是是 -我们很强
[11:52] Yeah, I know. I got the analogy. 是是 我知道 我明白你的比喻
[11:54] Is there a problem here? Hey, lady coach, 有什么事吗 这位女教练
[11:55] why don’t you go dribble something, huh? 要不你还是找个什么球运一下吧
[11:57] I’m walking away because I want to. 现在是本尊有事先走了
[11:58] Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart. 你就编吧 亲爱的
[12:01] I can’t believe you quit TSA: The Musical. 不敢相信你退出了交通安全管理局音乐剧
[12:03] What are you gonna do now, just teach music to kids? 你现在在做什么 就是给小孩教音乐吗
[12:06] Yuck. 好恶
[12:06] Well, they won’t have Matilda Merkin to kick around anymore. 他们再也不能对玛蒂尔达·梅金颐指气使了
[12:09] And their dumb CD player won’t complain 他们的CD播放器也不会抱怨
[12:11] if they treat it like crap. 自己被当成垃圾对待了
[12:13] I hope it skips. 真希望它跳针
[12:15] They’re doing the show to a recording? 他们不是现场真唱
[12:17] That’s Off-Broadway blasphemy. 这是对百老汇的亵渎
[12:19] Yep. And they’re gonna burn in hell for it. 是的 他们会为此下地狱的
[12:21] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 你不介意的话
[12:23] I’m going to improvise a sad song. 我现在要即兴创作一首忧伤的曲子
[12:27] Piano bar manager meeting, Gene? 钢琴餐吧开个经理会议 吉恩
[12:29] Did I just get promoted to manager? 我刚是被提拔成经理了吗
[12:30] I’m not ready. 我还没有准备好
[12:31] We got to get Ms. Merkin back in that show. 我们要想办法把梅金老师弄回剧组
[12:33] Guys, I don’t want to crash your manager meeting, 大伙 我不想破坏你们的经理会议
[12:35] but I was wondering if I could just shadow Gene, maybe? 但我在想我能不能跟着吉恩
[12:38] Sit in? 旁听
[12:38] – Sure, sure. – But, Mom, -行 行 -但是 妈
[12:39] if we don’t get her back in the show, 如果我们不把她弄回剧组
[12:41] she can live here with us forever. 她就能永远和我们在一起了
[12:43] Piano bar every day and all night, I’m assuming. 钢琴餐吧整日整夜都有人弹曲子了
[12:46] Great managing, Gene. 管理有方 吉恩
[12:47] For the good of musicals everywhere, 为了全世界的优秀音乐家
[12:49] we got to make this right. 我们必须得伸张正义
[12:51] Fine. 好吧
[12:52] Excuse me for a second. 失陪一下
[12:54] Just gonna take the phone into the kitchen, here, now. 我现在要把电话从这里拿进厨房
[12:57] Hey, while you’re back there, 请问你进去的这会功夫
[12:58] any chance I could get a burger? 能给我做个汉堡吗
[13:00] Oh, yeah, we make food. 当然 我们这可是汉堡店
[13:01] Okay, got that out of my system. 好吧 别想了
[13:03] Now, who likes Oklahoma!? 谁喜欢《俄克拉荷马》[音乐剧]
[13:05] Me! 我
[13:07] – Out of my way. – You got it, K-dog. -给我闪开 -好的 K狗
[13:10] Good hustle! 推得好
[13:11] Just have fun out there! 随便玩玩
[13:12] Oh, God, not again. 天呐 不是吧
[13:16] Yes. I mean… 太好了 啊不是
[13:18] Oh, darn! 我去
[13:20] That’s 9-0. 九比零了
[13:21] Stage is set for a comeback. 比赛是为反败为胜而设定
[13:22] – Good hustle! – Just have fun out there! -推得好 -随便玩玩
[13:25] I feel like they just keep saying the same thing 我感觉他们一直在不停地
[13:27] over and over again. 说一句话
[13:28] Hey, sideline, switch it up. 观众席的各位 能不能热情一点
[13:30] Yeah, you, mom jeans. 就是你 穿牛仔裤的阿姨
[13:31] Shutouted coach says what? 败军之将说什么呢
[13:32] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -哈哈
[13:34] Hey, Coach Christy, out of curiosity, which one’s your car? 克里斯蒂教练 我很好奇哪辆车是您的
[13:37] I’ll be right back. Dad, can I borrow your keys? 我马上回来 爸爸 车钥匙给我好吗
[13:39] Tina, no. 蒂娜 不可以
[13:40] Tina, let go. 蒂娜 别跟她计较
[13:43] What are you doing here? 你们怎么来了
[13:44] Some lady called the theater while we were rehearsing 我们排练的时候接到一位女士的电话
[13:47] and said you wanted to come back, 说您想重返剧场
[13:48] so we came because we want you back. 我们也希望您能回来所以我们就来了
[13:50] – It was me, I’m the lady. – Yeah, you are. -打电话的人是我 -没错 就是你
[13:53] What? I never said that. 别逗了 我从未说过那样的话
[13:54] Matilda, we can’t do the show without you. 玛蒂尔达 我们不能没有你
[13:56] We thought putting the wig on the CD player 我们本以为给激光唱机戴上假发套
[13:58] would make it better, but it just made it worse. 效果会更好 但反而变得更糟
[14:01] I’m not coming back unless Sheila apologizes. 我不会回去的 除非希拉向我道歉
[14:03] And I don’t see her here, so… 显然她并没有过来 所以…
[14:05] Oh, I’m here. 我在这
[14:07] But I’m not apologizing. 但我不是来道歉的
[14:09] Oh, my God, I love the theater. 天哪 我太爱这个剧场了
[14:12] Is the game over? 比赛结束了吗
[14:13] No, it’s just halftime. 没 只是中场休息
[14:14] So, how long is halftime? 中场休息要多长时间
[14:15] If everyone’s feeling good, can we just skip it, or… 要是大家都不累的话 能否跳过这一环节
[14:18] You’re running for the Porta Potties. 你是要上厕所啊
[14:19] All right, talk to you when you get out. 好吧 等你出来再说
[14:21] Well, better start packing it in, huh, ladies? 我们还是放弃吧 姑娘们
[14:25] I hate getting shutouted. 我讨厌被零封的感觉
[14:27] Me, too. 我也是
[14:28] I want to play the rest of the game. 我想打完下半场
[14:29] What? We’re getting killed. 什么 我们正在被虐杀
[14:31] You want to keep going? 你还想继续
[14:33] Well, yeah, it’s still fun. 是的 足球还是很有趣的
[14:34] I mean, I don’t like when the ball comes to me, 虽然它朝我飞来时的感受并不好
[14:36] but that’s so rare. 但这种情况也很少出现啦
[14:37] Even you, Jodi? 你也是吗 乔迪
[14:38] I mean, you look terrified out there. 你看起来挺害怕的呀
[14:40] I like it. Some people go on roller coasters, 我喜欢足球 就像有的人喜欢过山车的刺激
[14:42] I sign up for soccer every year. 我每年都会报名踢足球
[14:43] It makes me feel alive. 它让我活力四射
[14:45] I just wish we didn’t get shutouted every game. 我只是希望我们不要每场比赛都被零封
[14:47] W-Wait, you guys get shutouted every game? 等等 你们每次都被对手送零蛋吗
[14:50] Yeah. I don’t even think they had the rule until this season. 是的 而且好像这是这个赛季才有的规则
[14:52] They invented it just for us. 专为我们设定的
[14:54] – Halfway through our first game. – Yeah. -就在第一次比赛进行到一半时 -是的
[14:56] The other name for getting shutouted is getting Gold Dragon-ed. 被零封的另一种说法叫做”被金龙”了
[14:58] Which my dad says is also something you used to 我爸爸说就像他所在海军部队
[15:00] be able to do in the Philippines when he was in the Navy, 当时在菲律宾可以为所欲为
[15:02] but I don’t know what that means. 但我并不明白他的意思
[15:03] It just would’ve been nice to score one goal 哪怕在赛季结束前
[15:06] before the season’s over. 只进一个球也好
[15:07] Yeah, it would’ve been, Harley. 是啊 你说得对 哈莉
[15:09] Dad, I can’t believe I’m saying this, 爸爸 不敢相信我会说出这种话
[15:11] but I don’t want to get shutouted. 但我真的不想被零封
[15:13] Really? What about Supreme Extreme Champions? 真的吗 超级无敌至尊战怎么办
[15:15] And the fact that we both hate this? 而且我们俩都不想待在这里
[15:17] Yeah, well, the other girls want to keep playing, 的确 但其他姑娘想继续踢完比赛
[15:19] and I guess it makes me kind of sort of 这好像有点刺激到我了
[15:21] want to finish the game, too. 让我也想完成这场比赛
[15:23] Those brave little idiots. 那群勇敢的傻姑娘
[15:25] They are brave. 她们是很勇敢
[15:26] And extremely bad at soccer. 但球技确实不行
[15:28] So how do we not get shutouted? 怎么样才能改变这种局面呢
[15:31] I have no idea. 我不知道
[15:33] Second half starts in one minute. 一分钟后开始下半场比赛
[15:35] No paper in there, by the way. Anymore. 里面没纸了 一点都没了
[15:38] Thirty seconds coaches. 最后三十秒 教练们
[15:40] All right, Gold, huddle up. 好了 金龙队 大家凑过来
[15:42] What do you got, Coach? 有何指示 教练
[15:42] Oh, well, I-I feel like, a lot of the time, 很多时候
[15:45] when a team is behind, the-the coach is supposed to give 当队伍落后时 教练应该出来慷慨陈词
[15:47] a big speech about leaving it all on the court. 鼓舞士气 让球员在场上不留遗憾
[15:51] I mean, the-the grass court. 我是说草地的这个场
[15:53] What-what is this called? 准确说法叫什么
[15:53] “Field,” Coach. “室外球场” 教练
[15:54] Really? “Field”? 是吗 “田”
[15:54] 是吗 “田” 可以指运动场 也可以指田野
[15:55] What are we, farmers? 那我们成什么了 农夫吗
[15:56] I think it’s “Field,” Coach. 的确叫”球场” 教练
[15:58] Right, right, field. Yeah, sorry. Just sounded weird. 是的 是的 球场 抱歉 听上去有点怪
[16:01] Anyway 总之
[16:02] Oh, wait! Louise, Mara, come back. 等下 露易丝 玛拉 回来
[16:04] I-I just had a-a coachy thought. 我 我有一个像教练的想法
[16:06] – Little late, huh? – Shh. -有点晚了 -嘘
[16:08] Mara, you’re ready to get out of the goal, right? 玛拉 你不想守门了对吗
[16:10] Yeah. 是的
[16:11] Great, how about this: Mara’s forward, 很好 这个怎么样 玛拉当前锋
[16:13] Louise, you be goalie. 露易丝 你当守门员
[16:15] And here’s the thing, try and stop the ball 目标是 当球朝你过 飞 过来的时候
[16:18] when it goes… come… go toward you, in the goal. 试着让它停下
[16:21] Oh, God, Dad, no. 天啊 爸爸 不要
[16:22] It’s just, I’ve seen you use your hands 我曾经看到你在
[16:24] at the restaurant, and goalies use their hands, 餐馆里用手 守门员也用手
[16:26] and you’re good with your hands, so you can do it. 你很擅长用手 所以你能做到
[16:28] Yeah, you slap stuff and people. 是的 你拍东西和拍人
[16:30] I do slap stuff and people. 我确实拍东西还有拍人
[16:32] Okay, so let’s do my plan. 按照我的计划行事
[16:34] Okay, Coach. 好的 教练
[16:36] Coach, I backed you up on that, but maybe in the future, 教练 我支持这个计划 但也许以后
[16:38] run stuff by me first, before you say it out loud? 能不能在你大声讲出来之前先和我说一下
[16:40] Okay, Louise, now the ball probably won’t 好的露易丝 现在也许球没有
[16:42] come to you right away, 立刻朝你的方向飞来
[16:43] but it could in this quarter, so… 但是也许在这一节 所以
[16:47] – Oh, no! – Oh, no. -不 -不
[16:49] Oh, yeah! 好的
[16:55] The steamroller. Louise, 滚地翻 露易丝
[16:57] – I have another coachy thought! – Just shout it out! -我又有了一个教练想法 -大声说出来
[16:59] Or you can discuss it with your assistant first. 或者你可以先和助教商量一下
[17:01] Louise, the steamroller! 露易丝 滚地翻
[17:02] Oh, from the show! 节目里面那种
[17:04] Yes! It’ll cut off her angle! 是的 可以阻断她的角度
[17:06] It’s our only hope! 这是我们唯一的希望
[17:10] What the… ? 这是
[17:16] I’ve got it! 我做到了
[17:17] – Yeah! -Yeah! -太好了 -太棒了
[17:19] Did Kayla not score? 凯拉没有得分吗
[17:21] Kayla, don’t wipe that dirt off your face! 凯拉 不要擦掉你脸上的脏东西
[17:23] You keep that on to remind you of what you did! 留着它来提醒自己做过什么
[17:26] What… what do I do now? 我 我现在该做什么
[17:27] It, throw it somewhere? 把它扔了吗
[17:29] Kick it! Drop-kick that son of a bitch! 踢它 抛踢球
[17:31] Wow, that hurt my foot. 脚好痛
[17:33] Where were you? 你刚干嘛去了
[17:34] I play halfback. 我踢中卫的
[17:35] I was halfway back. 我跑回一半了
[17:37] Girls, don’t throw grass like that. 女孩们 扔草不该这么扔
[17:39] You throw it like this! 该这么扔
[17:41] – Stop throwing grass. – You stop it. -不要扔草了 -你先住手
[17:44] You guys, get it together. 快过来
[17:46] Gold Dragons? 金龙
[17:47] – The ball? – The ball? -球 -球
[17:49] Yeah! You-you can, uh… 是的 你 你可以
[17:50] you know. 你懂得
[17:52] Kick it? 踢它
[18:01] Guys, that’s kind of distracting. 这样太分散注意力了
[18:08] Goal. 得分
[18:10] – You did it! – Hell yeah! -你做到了 -太棒啦
[18:12] Hell yeah, Walter! 棒 瓦特
[18:13] We didn’t get shutouted! 我们得分了
[18:16] Yeah! 是的
[18:18] Great job, girls! 干得漂亮 女孩们
[18:19] I’m coaching! 我是教练
[18:20] I’m actually coaching! 我是真的教练
[18:21] Harley, I will fix your ponytail! 哈莉 我帮你把马尾辫绑好
[18:23] Mara, let me take a whack at those shoelaces! 玛拉 我要处理那些鞋带
[18:26] Sami, you should live 萨米 你应该
[18:27] with whichever parent makes you feel safe! 和让你有安全感的父母一方一起生活
[18:29] Not bad, Coach. 还不错 教练
[18:30] That one moment when you were good at it. 就是你擅长的那个瞬间
[18:32] It was a couple of really good moments, technically. 严格来说 那是非常不错的瞬间
[18:34] Yeah! Oh, forget about that shoelace. 是的 别管那些鞋带了
[18:37] You’re-you’re gonna have to cut those off. 你 你应该剪掉
[18:38] You got it, Coach. 你说得对 教练
[18:40] Fly, Pelican Brief, fly! 飞吧 《鹈鹕档案》 飞吧
[18:43] Oh, right. 好吧
[18:43] We have to keep playing. 我们还要继续弹
[18:44] You’re a musical midget. 你就是个音乐矮子
[18:46] You’re a doddering old diva. 你就是个颤巍巍的过气歌手
[18:48] This is the best day of my life. 这是我人生中最美好的一天
[18:50] I know, but I’m worried someone’s gonna get killed. 我懂 但我担心有人会出事
[18:52] These are very sharp criticisms. 他们说的太难听了
[18:55] Oh, okay, okay, wait, wait, hold on a second. 好吧 好吧 等等 等等 停下
[18:58] This is Gene and Linda’s Piano Bar: 这是吉恩和琳达的钢琴餐吧
[18:59] Show Tunes and Mouth Foods. 余音绕梁 满嘴留香
[19:01] And we like a little drama, 我们喜欢一点点的戏剧冲突
[19:02] but we can’t let two veterans of the stage fight… 但我们不能让两位舞台巨匠
[19:05] longer than you have already been fighting. 再这么吵下去了
[19:07] Ms. Merkin, did Sheila ever have a good show? 梅金老师 希拉曾经有过让你难忘的表演吗
[19:10] Sure. Thousands. 当然 数都数不清
[19:12] Literally. She’s older than dirt. 实话实说 她也确实太老了
[19:14] And, Sheila, did Ms. Merkin ever 那么 希拉 梅金老师曾经
[19:16] impress you with her impressive playing? 是否演奏过让你难以忘怀的乐曲
[19:19] Matilda’s been good 玛蒂尔达一直都很好
[19:20] since before she could button her own bloomers. 从她自己能扣灯笼裤扣子以前我就这么觉得
[19:23] Wait, how long have you two known each other? 等等 你们认识多久了
[19:25] Forever. We’re sisters. 一直 我们是姐妹
[19:27] – What? – What? – Ooh, hot. -什么 -什么 劲爆
[19:29] Oh, my God, you have to make up. 天呐 你们得和好
[19:31] You’re a showbiz family, like the Smuckers Brothers 你们是演艺世家 就像盛美家兄弟
[19:34] or the Twisted Sisters. 和扭曲姐妹
[19:35] Oh, Sheila, I’m sorry if I was late on a couple cues. 希拉 我很抱歉我有几个拍子迟了
[19:39] Maybe I was jealous that you were in the spotlight again. 或许我又是在嫉妒你能站在聚光灯下了
[19:42] Oh, Matilda, I’m lost without you backing me up. 玛蒂尔达 没有你的支持 我就迷失了方向
[19:45] I sing like an old barn cat when you’re not there. 你不在的时候 我唱得就像谷仓里的老猫一样
[19:47] Hey, how about another number from the show? 再来几只演出里的歌曲怎么样
[19:49] “If You See Something, Sing Something”? “看见什么唱什么”
[19:51] – You know my key. – G-ish? – 你懂我的调 -G调
[19:54] * If your bags were out of your possession at any time * *如果你的包包一直一直都不在你身边*
[19:58] * It could be bad, it could be fine… * *可能是坏事 也可能没事*
[20:01] – Mom? – Yeah? -老妈 -怎么了
[20:02] Weren’t you making Teddy a burger? 你不是在给泰迪做汉堡呢吗
[20:03] Is it possible it’s still on the grill, and it’s on fire? 是不是还在烤 会不会着火
[20:06] – Oh, my God, Teddy’s burger! – Oh, God, oh, God. -天呐 泰迪的汉堡 -天呐 天呐
[20:09] Honestly, leaving you two alone, 实话实说 把你们俩留在店里
[20:11] I thought it would be way worse. 我以为还会更糟
[20:13] No, it’s not a fire fire. 没有 他们不是在灭火
[20:15] They’re just putting out the smoke. 只是在把烟赶出去而已
[20:17] Did you guys have fun? 你们玩得开心吗
[20:19] – Oh, it was the best. – I’m a manager now. -不能再好了 -我现在是经理了
[20:21] And I’m a manager in training. 我是正在培训的经理
[20:23] – What? – Nothing. How was the game? -什么 -没什么 比赛怎么样
[20:25] Great. We lost 21 to one. 太棒了 我们21比1输了
[20:27] Oh, that’s good, honey. 真棒 亲爱的
[20:28] – Is that good? – I don’t know sports or math. -这成绩好吗 -体育和数学我都搞不明白
[20:31] They gave their gosh darn all out there, 他们把一切都搞砸了
[20:32] and we’re gonna do it again next season. 下个赛季我们还要重新比赛
[20:34] – Oh, yeah, maybe not. – Oh, no. -是吗 还是不要了 -不
[20:36] But I can still assistant coach again, right? 但我还能再当助教 对吗
[20:37] Every damn day, Tina. 每天都行 蒂娜
[20:39] I frickin’ love you, man. 我太爱你了 兄弟
[20:40] you guys were having so much fun, 你们玩得很高兴
[20:42] you don’t even care that you’re missing the Supreme marathon. 都没在意错过超级马拉松战
[20:45] – Oh, my God! – Go, go, go, go, go, go! -天呐 -走 走 走 走
[20:46] No, the fire department says we’re not supposed 消防队说我们不能
[20:48] to go upstairs… Oh, they’re gone. 上楼 他们已经走了
[20:50] * If your bags were out of your possession at any time * *如果你的包包一直一直不在你身边*
[20:53] * It could be bad, it could be fine * *可能是坏事 也可能没事*
[20:56] * Don’t leave it up to the canine unit * *别把它交给警犬*
[20:59] * Security is fun and we’re all doin’ it * *安保很有趣 我们全都在巡逻*
[21:02] * If you see something, sing something * *看见什么 就唱什么*
[21:04] * Partner up and swing something * *成群成对 挥舞摇晃*
[21:05] * Let your voices ring if you see a-something strange * *如果看到什么可疑的事情 就唱出声来*
[21:09] * I see something suspicious * *我看到了一些可疑的东西*
[21:12] * Oh, you know I wish I didn’t * *我希望没有*
[21:14] * But it’s better if I sing it * *但是我最好唱出来*
[21:18] * So everyone will know it’s a thing * *这样每个人都知道有事情发生了*
[21:21] * Like a shady guy, a weird suitcase, something… * *比如可疑的家伙 奇怪的手提箱 诸如此类*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme