时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 鏈夎櫕娌¤劯 闄よ櫕鍏徃 [鎴忎豢娴佽姝屽悕] | |
[00:21] | Recess. | 璇句紤 |
[00:22] | When a man can pursue his passions. | 鍙互灏芥儏杩芥眰鐖卞ソ鐨勬椂鍒? |
[00:23] | Like taking this bush from shrubba to hubba hubba. | 姣斿缁欒繖妫电亴鏈ㄦ敼澶存崲闈? |
[00:26] | Yup. Nothin’ like a few minutes in the old yard | 娌¢敊 浠€涔堥兘姣斾笉涓婃斁椋庣殑杩欏嚑鍒嗛挓 |
[00:28] | before they put us back in lock-up. | 杩囦細鍎垮張瑕佽鍏宠捣鏉ヤ簡 |
[00:30] | Or in health class. | 鎴栬€呰寮鸿揩涓婁繚鍋ヨ |
[00:31] | You and I have different schedules. | 鍜变咯鐨勮涓嶄竴鏍? |
[00:33] | Hey guys. | 澶у濂藉晩 |
[00:34] | Gene, your shrub sculpture’s really coming along. | 鍚夋仼 浣犵殑鐏屾湪闆曞緢涓嶉敊鍢? |
[00:36] | Rudy, the shrub sculpture has a name. | 椴佽开 鐏屾湪闆曟槸鏈夊悕瀛楃殑 |
[00:38] | Monkey Booby Man. | 浠栧彨澶ф尝鐚? |
[00:40] | Oh, yeah, I’m starting to see it. | 鍘熸潵濡傛 杩樼湡鏈夌偣鍍? |
[00:42] | There’s the monkey’s face. | 閭f槸鐚磋劯 |
[00:43] | And there’s the monkey’s boobs. | 閭f槸鐚磋兏 |
[00:44] | I thought those were his boobs? | 鎴戣繕浠ヤ负鑳稿湪閭h竟鍛? |
[00:46] | Calm down, you’re both right. | 鍒簤浜? 閮芥槸 |
[00:47] | Where were you last recess, Rudy? We missed ya. | 涓婁釜璇句紤浣犲幓鍝効浜? 椴佽开 鎴戜滑寰堟兂浣? |
[00:49] | Oh. I tried to play basketball. | 鎴戝幓鎵撶鐞冧簡 |
[00:52] | Nope. Negative. | 娌¢棬 杩涗笉浜? |
[00:54] | No, sir. | 鍒兂浜? |
[00:55] | Anyway, you got any extra scissors? | 涓嶈浜? 浣犳湁娌℃湁澶氫綑鐨勫壀瀛? |
[00:57] | Take these nail clippers. | 鐢ㄨ繖涓寚鐢查挸鍚? |
[00:58] | Monkey Booby manicure. | 缁欏ぇ娉㈢尨缇庣敳 |
[01:00] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please? Hello. | 鍚勪綅璇锋敞鎰? 鍚勪綅 |
[01:03] | What does Mr. Frond want? | 绂忔椇寰疯€佸笀鎯冲共鍢? |
[01:05] | This is my recess. | 杩欏彲鏄垜鐨勮浼? |
[01:06] | Hello! I’m not just gonna go away if you ignore me. | 浣犱滑瑁呰鑰屼笉瑙佷篃娌$敤 鎴戜笉浼氳蛋鐨? |
[01:10] | – Listen up. – Thank you. | -閮藉惉鐫€ -璋㈣阿 |
[01:12] | Students of Wagstaff. | 鐡︽牸鏂澶皬瀛︾殑鍏ㄤ綋瀛︾敓 |
[01:14] | It’s time to face facts. | 鎴戜滑璇ラ潰瀵圭幇瀹炰簡 |
[01:16] | Recess is broken. | 璇句紤鏃堕棿宸茬粡鍙樺懗鍎夸簡 |
[01:18] | Look around at this playground. What do you see? | 鐬х灖鎿嶅満鍥涘懆 浣犱滑閮界湅鍒颁簡浠€涔? |
[01:20] | Two third-graders playing catch with a shoe. | 涓や釜涓夊勾绾у鐢熸嬁闉嬪瓙鐜╀紶鐞? |
[01:23] | Those little boys who pretend to be cats, | 灏忕敺瀛╁湪鎵尗 |
[01:24] | like that’s even a game. | 閭d篃鑳界畻娓告垙涔? |
[01:26] | Why do your own thing | 鎴戜滑鏄庢槑鍙互涓€璧风帺 |
[01:28] | when you could all be doing the same thing together? | 涓轰粈涔堣繕瑕佸悇鐜╁悇鐨勫憿 |
[01:31] | I’m here today to present an exciting opportunity | 鎴戜粖澶╄鍚戝ぇ瀹舵彁渚涗竴涓兘涓€璧峰仛娓告垙鐨? |
[01:33] | for togetherness. | 濂芥満浼? |
[01:34] | Boys and girls, I give you… | 鍚屽浠? 璇峰惉濂? |
[01:37] | – Ga-Ga ball. – Ga-Ga what? | -鍢庡槑鐞? -鍢庡槑鍟? |
[01:39] | You know, this really could have been covered in an e-mail. | 杩欐槑鏄庢槸鍙戝皝閭欢灏卞彲浠ヨ鐨勪簨 |
[01:42] | Ga-Ga ball. It’s a game. | 鍢庡槑鐞? 杩欐槸涓瘮璧? |
[01:44] | Wait. So it’s a game? | 鍘熸潵鏄瘮璧涘晩 |
[01:46] | Yes, it’s a game. | 娌¢敊 鏄瘮璧? |
[01:48] | The best thing about Ga-Ga ball | 鍢庡槑鐞冩渶澶х殑濂藉灏辨槸 |
[01:49] | is there’s no catching and no throwing. | 娌℃湁鎺ョ悆鍜屾墧鐞冪殑鐜妭 |
[01:52] | Anyone can play, | 鎵€鏈変汉閮借兘鐜? |
[01:53] | no matter how hopelessly un-athletic they are. | 鍗充究浣犳鏃犺繍鍔ㄧ粏鑳? |
[01:56] | Why are you looking at me when you say that? | 浣犺杩欒瘽鐨勬椂鍊欎负浠€涔堣鐪嬬潃鎴? |
[01:58] | I wasn’t looking at you, | 鎴戞病鏈夌湅鐫€浣? |
[01:59] | – I was looking with you. – What? | -鎴戞槸鍦ㄥ拰浣犱竴璧风湅 -浠€涔? |
[02:01] | Come, children. Follow me into the pit. | 鏉ュ惂 瀛╁瓙浠? 璺熸垜涓€鍒板満鍦伴噷闈㈡潵 |
[02:04] | That’s not a terrifying invitation. | 杩欐彁璁?涓€鐐归兘涓?鍚撲汉 |
[02:06] | Think of Ga-Ga ball as dodge-ball, but gentler. | 浣犱滑鍙互鎶婂槑鍢庣悆褰撲綔娓╁拰鐗堢殑韬查伩鐞? |
[02:09] | In dodge-ball, you hurl the ball at your opponent. | 鐜╄翰閬跨悆鐨勬椂鍊? 瑕佹妸鐞冪敤鍔涙姇鍚戝鎵? |
[02:12] | In Ga-Ga, you just slap the ball. | 鐜╁槑鍢庣悆鐨勬椂鍊? 浣犲彧瑕佹媿杩囧幓灏卞彲浠ヤ簡 |
[02:14] | Anyone can slap. | 鎵€鏈変汉閮借兘鎷嶈捣鏉? |
[02:15] | – Can I slap? – You tell me. | -鎴戣兘鍚? -浣犳潵璇曡瘯 |
[02:18] | Oh, my God, I can slap. | 澶╁晩 鎴戠湡鑳芥媿璧锋潵 |
[02:20] | Now, to get someone out in Ga-Ga ball, | 瑕佹兂璁╂煇浜哄湪鍢庡槑鐞冩瘮璧涗腑鍑哄眬 |
[02:22] | you must hit them on or below the knee, | 浣犱滑蹇呴』鍑讳腑鍦ㄥ叾鑶濈洊鍙婁互涓嬮儴浣? |
[02:25] | where it doesn’t hurt. | 閭d簺閮ㄤ綅閮戒笉鐤? |
[02:26] | What happens if I power-slam the ball | 濡傛灉鎴戝ぇ鍔涙幖鐞? |
[02:27] | into someone’s nose or butter-beans? | 鍑讳腑浜嗘煇浜虹殑榧诲瓙鎴栬€呭皬濡瑰鍛? |
[02:29] | – That’s not allowed, Zeke. – Seems weird. | -涓嶅厑璁歌繖鏍? 榻愬厠 -濂藉鎬? |
[02:31] | The last one in the pit wins. | 鏈€鍚庝竴涓暀鍦ㄥ満鍦伴噷鐨勪汉鑳滃嚭 |
[02:33] | Maybe the best way to demonstrate | 鎴栬鏈€濂界殑璇存槑鏂瑰紡鏄? |
[02:34] | is to play a couple rounds, huh? | 鐜╀笂鍑犺疆 瀵瑰惂 |
[02:36] | Who wants to join me? | 璋佹兂鏉ヤ竴璧风帺 |
[02:38] | – Do we have to? – Well, strictly speaking, | -蹇呴』寰楃帺鍚? -涓ユ牸璇存潵 |
[02:39] | – you don’t have to, but… – Oh, great, okay, buh-bye. | -涓嶅己鍒? 浣嗘槸… -澶ソ浜? 鍐嶈 |
[02:47] | O… Kay. | 娆㈣繋…鍏変复 |
[02:49] | Hey, wait a minute, I know you. | 绛夌瓑 鎴戣璇嗕綘 |
[02:50] | Aren’t you the guy that reads to the kids | 浣犱笉鏄偅涓湪鍏叡鍥句功棣? |
[02:52] | down at the public library? | 缁欏瀛愪滑璇讳功鐨勪汉鍚? |
[02:53] | The Wizard of Books, right? | 涔﹀帆 瀵逛笉瀵? |
[02:54] | Abraca-books! | 鏄反鍟﹀暒灏忎功浠? |
[02:57] | – “Abraca-books.” – Hi, my name is Frank. | -鏄反鍟﹀暒灏忎功浠欏晩 -浣犱滑濂? 鎴戞槸寮楀叞鍏? |
[02:59] | That must be so much fun, reading to kids… I’m jealous. | 缁欏瀛愯涔﹁偗瀹氳秴鏈夋剰鎬? 鎴戦兘瀚夊浜? |
[03:02] | – So, you reading today? – Yep. | -浣犱粖澶╄鍘昏涔﹀悧 -瀵瑰晩 |
[03:04] | Twice a week, every week. | 姣忓懆涓ゆ 姣忓懆閮藉幓 |
[03:05] | I’m so nice, they let me read twice… A week. | 鎴戝お浼樼浜? 鎵€浠ヨ鎴戝幓涓ゆ 姣忓懆涓ゆ |
[03:10] | And you’re heading there now? | 浣犵幇鍦ㄦ槸姝h杩囧幓鍚? |
[03:12] | Or maybe this is how you always dress. | 杩樻槸璇翠綘骞冲父涔熺┛杩欐牱 |
[03:14] | I am heading there, and they don’t let me change | 鎴戞瑕佸幓 浠栦滑鐜板湪涓嶈鎴? |
[03:16] | behind the periodicals anymore. | 鍦ㄦ湡鍒婂鍚庨潰鎹㈣。鏈嶄簡 |
[03:18] | Too bad I’m gonna miss Friday’s reading. | 涓嶈繃鍛ㄤ簲閭h稛鎴戝幓涓嶄簡浜? 寰堝彲鎯? |
[03:20] | I’m going out of town. | 鎴戣鍑哄煄 |
[03:21] | So that’s it? Story time’s canceled? | 鎵€浠ユ晠浜嬫椂闂村氨瑕佸彇娑堜箞 |
[03:23] | For a lot of those kids, and some adults | 瀵逛簬寰堝瀛╁瓙 杩樻湁涓€浜涗粠浼犺鍖? |
[03:25] | who can hear from the biography section, | 鍋峰惉浣犺鏁呬簨鐨勫ぇ浜轰滑鏉ヨ |
[03:27] | story time is all they have. | 鏁呬簨鏃堕棿灏辨槸浠栦滑鐨勫叏閮? |
[03:29] | I could fill in for you. | 鎴戣兘鏇夸綘 |
[03:30] | Hey, there you go. | 瀵瑰晩 |
[03:31] | I could come up with a character | 鎴戜篃鑳界粰鑷繁瀹氫釜瑙掕壊 |
[03:32] | and pick out a story… Oh, my mind’s racing. | 鍐嶆寫涓晠浜?..鎴戞鍒诲凡缁忔湁濂藉鐐瑰瓙浜? |
[03:34] | Okay, sure. Story time is at 2:00 on Friday. | 閭h 鏁呬簨鏃堕棿鏄懆浜斾笅鍗堜袱鐐? |
[03:37] | I can tell the librarian to expect… | 鎴戝幓鍛婅瘔鍥句功绠$悊鍛?.. |
[03:40] | what’s your name? | 浣犲彨浠€涔堟潵鐫€ |
[03:41] | Linda. aka The Duchess of Tales. | 鐞宠揪 浜虹О”鏁呬簨濂崇帇” |
[03:45] | Actually, no, not that. | 涓? 涓嶈杩欎釜 |
[03:47] | how about wanda… Wordmouth? | 璇?..璇濈濡備綍 |
[03:51] | She’s got a mouth full of, words? | 鏆楁寚濂瑰緢鎿呴暱…璇磋瘽 |
[03:54] | I’ll keep thinking. | 鎴戝啀鎯虫兂 |
[03:57] | Lunch is great today. | 浠婂ぉ鐨勫崍椁愯繕涓嶉敊 |
[03:58] | The canned corn must be in season. | 鐪嬫潵缃愯鐜夌背鏄繖浼氬効鐨勬椂浠よ敩鑿? |
[04:00] | Hurry up and eat so we can hit the playground. | 鍚冨揩鐐规垜浠ソ鍘绘搷鍦虹帺 |
[04:02] | It’s shrub o’clock. | 鍒扮亴鏈ㄦ椂闂翠簡 |
[04:03] | We can make up that time we lost listening to Frond. | 鎴戜滑瑕佹妸鍚鏃哄痉鑰佸笀璁插簾璇濈殑鏃堕棿琛ュ洖鏉? |
[04:05] | What is it with him trying to get his Frond stink | 浠栧共鍢涜鐢ㄧ敤浠栫鏃哄痉鐨勬伓蹇冨懗閬? |
[04:07] | all over the playground, anyway? | 鐜锋薄鏁翠釜鎿嶅満 |
[04:08] | The playground’s bigger than him. | 鎿嶅満鍙笉鏄粬鑳芥搷鎺х殑 |
[04:10] | The playground doesn’t change for anybody. | 鎿嶅満涓嶄細鍥犺皝鑰屾敼鍙? |
[04:12] | Ga-Ga ball! | 鍢庡槑鐞? |
[04:14] | What the hell? Everyone’s playing Ga-Ga ball. | 浠€涔堥 澶у閮藉湪鐜╁槑鍢庣悆 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God, you like this. | 鎴戠殑澶╁憪 浣犱滑鍠滄杩欐父鎴? |
[04:19] | You really like this. | 浣犱滑鐪熺殑鍠滄 |
[04:20] | This can’t be working. | 杩欎笉鏄湡鐨? |
[04:21] | It’s a Frond idea. | 杩欏彲鏄鏃哄痉鐨勪富鎰? |
[04:23] | He has ’em, they’re bad, | 姝e父娴佺▼搴旇鏄? 浠栨湁浜嗕釜涓绘剰 寰堢碂 |
[04:24] | we ignore ’em, the end. | 鎴戜滑鏃犺浠栦滑 鍓х粓 |
[04:25] | Yeah, remember Eye Contact Mondays? | 鏄晩 杩樿寰椾粬鎻愯鐨?鐪肩浜ゆ祦鍛ㄤ竴”鍚? |
[04:27] | Hey, guys, I’m hitting the Ga-Ga pit… you wanna come? | 鍚勪綅 鎴戣鍘荤帺鍢庡槑鐞冧簡 浣犱滑鏉ュ悧 |
[04:30] | Rudy, it’s so funny, I thought you said | 椴佽开 鐪熸悶绗? 鎴戣繕浠ヤ负浣犺 |
[04:32] | you were hitting the Ga-Ga pit. | 浣犺鍘荤帺鍢庡槑鐞冨憿 |
[04:33] | I am. I played at recess. I almost won. | 鎴戞槸瑕佸幓 璇鹃棿鐨勭帺鐨勬椂鍊? 鎴戝樊鐐硅耽浜? |
[04:36] | I think I might actually be kind of good at it. | 鎴戞兂璇翠笉瀹氭垜鐪熺殑鎿呴暱鐜╄繖涓? |
[04:38] | – I can’t believe it. – Forget it, sister. | -闅句互缃俊 -绠椾簡 闇叉槗涓? |
[04:40] | Let them play with their balls. | 璁╀粬浠帺浠栦滑鐨勭牬鐞冨惂 |
[04:41] | We’ll play with our bushes. | 鎴戜滑鐜╂垜浠殑鐏屾湪 |
[04:42] | – Right, right. – Yeah, we’re Belchers. | -鍡? -鏄晩 鎴戜滑鍙槸璐濆皵褰诲鐨勫皬瀛? |
[04:44] | We don’t give in to peer pressure. | 鎴戜滑鏄笉浼氬眻鏈嶄簬鍚岄緞浜虹殑鍘嬪姏鐨? |
[04:45] | Hey, Tina, we’re gonna play Ga-Ga ball. | 鍡? 钂傚 鎴戜滑瑕佸幓鐜╁槑鍢庣悆 |
[04:46] | – You wanna come? – Yes. | -浣犺鏉ュ悧 -鏉? |
[04:48] | I-I just want to see what the fuss is about. | 鎴?..鎴戝氨鎯崇湅鐪嬪埌搴曟€庝箞鍥炰簨 |
[04:49] | I’ll probably hate it. See you soon. | 鎴戝簲璇ヤ細寰堣鍘岀殑 鍥炶 |
[04:51] | She’ll be back. If I know our Tina, | 濂逛細鍥炴潵鐨? 濡傛灉濂规槸鍜变滑鐨勮拏濞? |
[04:53] | she’s feeling pretty silly right about now. | 濂圭幇鍦ㄨ偗瀹氭劅瑙夎嚜宸辩壒鍒牏 |
[04:56] | I love it. I’m staying. Sorry. | 濂芥 鎴戣鐣欎笅 鎶辨瓑 |
[04:58] | Give it a minute. | 鍐嶇瓑涓€涓? |
[04:58] | I just keep loving it more and more. | 鎴戣秺鏉ヨ秺鍠滄浜? |
[05:00] | – Not looking good. – I finally feel alive. | -鐪嬭捣鏉ヤ笉濡? -鎴戞劅瑙夎嚜宸遍噸鐢熶簡 |
[05:02] | I guess she kinda likes it. | 鐪嬫潵濂圭‘瀹炴湁鐐瑰枩娆? |
[05:07] | Everybody’s into Ga-Ga ball. | 鎵€鏈変汉閮藉枩娆㈠槑鍢庣悆 |
[05:09] | This thing blew up, literally, overnight. | 杩欎笢瑗夸竴澶滀箣闂村氨鐖嗙偢浜? |
[05:11] | Yeah, like when mom left that bottle of beer in the freezer. | 鏄晩 灏卞儚鑰佸鐣欏湪鍐峰喕瀹ら噷鐨勯偅鐡跺暏閰掍竴鏍? |
[05:14] | Oh, hi, guys. Grab a seat. | 浣犱滑濂藉晩 鎵句釜浣嶅瓙鍧? |
[05:16] | We’re talking about Jimmy Jr.’s Ga-Ga moves. | 鎴戜滑姝e湪璁ㄨ灏忓悏绫崇殑鍢庡槑鐞冭蛋姝? |
[05:18] | I’ve got great dodging moves. | 鎴戞湁寰堝寰堟鐨勯棯閬垮姩浣? |
[05:19] | – I’m like the Artful Dodger. – Dickens! | -鎴戝氨鍍?鏈虹伒楝?涓€鏍? -鐙勬洿鏂? |
[05:23] | Look at that. Look at that air. | 蹇湅 鐪嬮偅鍔ㄤ綔 |
[05:25] | Zeke’s not so good, though. | 浣嗛綈鍏嬪氨涓嶅お琛屼簡 |
[05:26] | Oh, man, that was candid, J-Ju. | 鍢寸湡姣掑晩 灏忓悏 |
[05:28] | Gonna have to stew on that one for a second, heh. | 鍙椾激浜嗕竴灏忎笅 鍝堝搱 |
[05:30] | You slap hard, Zeke, but your aim is really bad. | 浣犳媿鐞冩媿鐨勫緢鍘夊 榻愬厠 浣嗕綘瀹屽叏鐬勪笉鍑? |
[05:34] | Again, very blunt. Not holding back. | 浣犺繕鐪熸槸澶熺洿鐜囩殑 姣棤淇濈暀 |
[05:36] | Can we talk about something besides Ga-Ga ball, please? | 鎴戜滑鑳借鐐硅窡鍢庡槑鐞冩棤鍏崇殑璇濋鍚? |
[05:39] | Sure. remind me, | 琛屽晩 鎻愰啋鎴戜竴涓? |
[05:42] | what did we talk about before Ga-Ga ball? | 鍦ㄨ璁哄槑鍢庣悆涔嬪墠鎴戜滑鍦ㄨ浠€涔? |
[05:44] | come on, Gene. We can eat our lunch | 璧板惂 鍚夋仼 鎴戜滑鑳借含鍦ㄥ瀮鍦炬《涓婂悆楗? |
[05:46] | hunched over a trashcan somewhere, like Dad does. | 鍍忚€佺埜涓€鏍? |
[05:48] | That was gonna be my first choice anyway. | 杩欏師鏈篃鏄垜鐨勭涓€閫夋嫨 |
[05:50] | Lin, could you take that to table four? | 鐞? 鑳芥妸杩欎釜绔粰鍥涘彿妗屽悧 |
[05:52] | Can you do it? We’re brainstorming | 浣犺兘鑷繁绔悧 鎴戜滑姝e湪缁炲敖鑴戞眮 |
[05:54] | on my story time character. | 鎯虫垜鐨勪汉鐗╄瀹? |
[05:55] | Yup, I’ll just do all the jobs in our restaurant. | 濂? 鎴戜細鎶婇棣嗙殑娲婚兘骞蹭簡 |
[05:58] | Sounds good. | 鍚捣鏉ヤ笉閿? |
[05:59] | I got one. | 鎴戞湁涓绘剰浜? |
[06:00] | I’ll dress like a librarian, and when the kids come, | 鎴戠┛寰楄窡鍥句功绠$悊鍛樹竴鏍? 鐒跺悗绛夊瀛愪滑鏉ヤ簡 |
[06:02] | I’ll shake out my hair and I’ll take off my glasses, | 鍐嶇敥寮€鎴戠殑澶村彂 鍙栦笅鎴戠殑鐪奸暅 |
[06:05] | and I’ll say, “Gotcha! I’m the storyteller.” | 璇? 娌℃兂鍒板惂 鎴戝氨鏄粰浣犱滑璁叉晠浜嬬殑浜? |
[06:08] | That’s a hurtful stereotype, Linda. | 杩欓兘鏄激浜虹殑鍒绘澘鍗拌薄 鐞宠揪 |
[06:09] | Not all librarians want to shake their hair out. | 涓嶆槸鎵€鏈夊浘涔︾鐞嗗憳閮界敥澶村彂 |
[06:12] | Yeah, you’re right. | 濂藉惂 浣犺鐨勫 |
[06:14] | Maybe I’ll get body-painted | 涔熻鎴戝彲浠ユ妸韬綋娑傛垚 |
[06:15] | like a shelf of books, and then stand quietly | 涓€鏋跺瓙涔︾殑鏍峰瓙 鐒跺悗闈欓潤鍦扮珯鍦? |
[06:17] | in front of some other books. | 鍏朵粬涔﹀墠闈? |
[06:18] | And just when the kids don’t expect it, | 鍦ㄥ瀛愪滑鍑轰箮鎰忔枡鐨勬椂鍒? |
[06:20] | I’ll jump out and I’ll say, | 鎴戣烦鍑烘潵 鐒跺悗璇? |
[06:21] | “Gotcha! Stories come to life.” | “娌℃兂鍒板惂 鏁呬簨娲昏捣鏉ュ暒” |
[06:23] | why do all your ideas involve | 涓轰粈涔堜綘鎵€鏈夌殑鎯虫硶 |
[06:24] | shouting “Gotcha” And scaring children? | 閮藉寘鍚ぇ鍠?娌℃兂鍒板惂” 浠ュ強鍚撳皬瀛╁憿 |
[06:26] | Wh-Wha… ‘Cause I wanna surprise them. | 浠€涔? 鍥犱负鎴戞兂缁欎粬浠儕鍠? |
[06:29] | Kids ask, | 瀛╁瓙浠棶鎴? |
[06:30] | “Rudy, how are you so good at Ga-Ga?” | 椴佽开 浣犳€庝箞鍢庡槑鐞冪帺寰楅偅涔堝ソ |
[06:32] | I tell ’em focus, diet, conditioning. | 鎴戝憡璇変粬浠涓撴敞 瑙勫緥楗 鍋ヨ韩璁粌 |
[06:34] | I mean, honestly, genetics plays a part. | 瀹炶瘽璇? 鍩哄洜涔熸槸涓€閮ㄥ垎鍘熷洜 |
[06:38] | – Is that Rudy? – Yeah. | -閭f槸椴佽开鍚? -鎴戜篃绾抽椃鍛? |
[06:40] | Why does he have Matthew McConaughey’s body language? | 涓轰粈涔堜粬鑲綋鍔ㄤ綔鐪嬭捣鏉ュ儚椹慨路杩堝悍绾宠タ |
[06:42] | Hey, Zeke, think fast. | 榻愬厠 鐏垫満涓€鍔? |
[06:44] | Oh! Oh, man, you got me. | 鏈嬪弸 浣犲悡鍒版垜浜? |
[06:46] | You heading to the pit? | 浣犲幓鍦哄湴鍚? |
[06:46] | I’ll go easy on you this time. | 鎴戣繖娆′細璁╄浣犵殑 |
[06:48] | In your dreams. | 鍦ㄤ綘鐨勬ⅵ閲? |
[06:50] | Hey, no shame in losing to the best, right? | 杈撶粰鏈€寮鸿€呬笉涓汉 瀵瑰惂 |
[06:52] | – Well, some shame. – Hey, guys. | -濂藉惂 杩樻槸鏈変竴鐐? -鍡? 鏈嬪弸浠? |
[06:54] | Rudy, you in there, buddy? | 椴佽开 浣犵湡鐨勫枩娆笂浜嗗悧 |
[06:56] | What? I finally found a sport I dominate in, that’s all. | 鎴戝彧鏄粓浜庢壘鍒颁竴椤规垜鎿呴暱鐨勮繍鍔? |
[06:59] | You guys should play. You would love it. | 浣犱滑搴旇涓€璧风帺 浣犱滑浼氱埍涓婂畠鐨? |
[07:02] | I wish people would stop telling us | 鎴戝笇鏈涗汉浠笉瑕佸啀涓€鐩村姖鎴戜滑 |
[07:03] | to play Ga-Ga ball. | 鐜╁槑鍢庣悆浜? |
[07:05] | Yeah, no thanks. | 鏄晩 涓嶉渶瑕? 璋㈣阿 |
[07:06] | We have our own playground interests. | 鎴戜滑鏈夋垜浠嚜宸辩殑鎿嶅満涔愯叮 |
[07:07] | Oh, like Monkey Booby Man? | 姣斿澶ф尝鐚? |
[07:08] | Yeah, sure, he’s cool. | 鏄殑 娌¢敊 浠栧緢閰? |
[07:10] | But you know what’s really cool? | 浣犵煡閬撲粈涔堟墠鏄湡鐨勯叿鍚? |
[07:11] | Winning. And right now, | 璧㈠緱鍐犲啗 鑰岀幇鍦? |
[07:13] | nobody does that quite like the Rudester. | 娌℃湁浜哄儚椴佸ぇ鍐犲啗閭f牱铦夎仈 |
[07:16] | Okay, you need to shut that down. | 濂戒簡 浣犲彲浠ラ棴鍢翠簡 |
[07:17] | “Rudester” can never be said again. | 涓嶈鍐嶈”椴佸ぇ鍐犲啗”杩欎釜璇? |
[07:19] | Let me put this in terms you’ll appreciate, Louise. | 鎴戣涓€鍙ヤ綘鎰挎剰鍚殑璇? 闇叉槗涓? |
[07:21] | In Ga-Ga ball, | 鍦ㄥ槑鍢庣悆娓告垙涓? |
[07:22] | you gotta hit people below the knee, right? | 浣犲緱鎵撲腑鍒汉鑶濈洊浠ヤ笅鐨勯儴鍒? 瀵瑰悧 |
[07:23] | If you say so. | 浣犺鏄氨鏄挴 |
[07:25] | For kids like us, that doesn’t leave much of a target. | 鍍忔垜浠繖鏍风殑瀛╁瓙 鐩爣姣旇緝灏? |
[07:27] | I’m smokin’ suckers twice my size, | 鎴戝彲浠ュ嚮璐ヤ袱鍊嶄簬鎴戣韩鏉愮殑瀵规墜 |
[07:29] | but when they come at me, I’m a phantom. | 浣嗗綋浠栦滑鏈濇垜鏉ョ殑鏃跺€? 鎴戝氨鍍忓菇鐏典竴鏍风伒娲? |
[07:32] | Meh, I still don’t think I’d be into it. | 鎴戣繕鏄笉璁や负鎴戜細鍠滄 |
[07:35] | Oh, man. | 鎴戠殑澶? |
[07:36] | Oh, my God, you’re right. This is amazing! | 鎴戠殑澶? 浣犳槸瀵圭殑 杩欏お濂界帺浜? |
[07:39] | More eight-graders. Send me more eighth-graders! | 鍐嶆潵浜涘叓骞寸骇鐢? 缁欐垜鍐嶆潵浜涘叓骞寸骇鐢? |
[07:41] | – Eat that for supper! – Geez, Tina. | -鍚冩垜涓€鐞冨綋鏅氶キ -澶╁摢 钂傚 |
[07:44] | Snap, crackle, pop, fool. | 鍣煎暘鐮? 鍌荤摐 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I’m talking to you. | 娌¢敊 鎴戝湪璺熶綘璇磋瘽鍛? |
[07:47] | Never mind, I’m out. Disregard. | 娌′簨 鎴戝嚭灞€浜? 鏃犺鎴? |
[07:48] | Guess it’s just you and me, now, | 鐜板湪鍙湁鎴戝拰浣犱簡 |
[07:50] | monkey booby buddy. | 澶ф尝鐚村厔寮? |
[07:51] | What’s that? You want another boob? | 浣犺鍟? 浣犺繕鎯宠涓€涓兏 |
[07:53] | All you gotta do is ask. | 灏界寮€鍙e氨鏄簡 |
[07:55] | Kids, what’s your favorite story | 瀛╁瓙浠? 鎴戜互鍓嶅康杩囩殑鏁呬簨涓? |
[07:56] | I used to read to you? | 浣犱滑鏈€鍠滄鍝竴涓? |
[07:57] | I gotta pick a book for the library. | 鎴戝緱閫変竴鏈功鍘诲浘涔﹂蹇? |
[07:59] | Well, The Giving Tree | 銆婂鐚爲銆? |
[08:00] | messed me up pretty good, so not that. | 璁╂垜鍝儴浜? 鎵€浠ュ埆蹇甸偅鏈? |
[08:02] | Can you read them TV? | 浣犺兘蹇电數瑙嗚妭鐩粰浠栦滑鍚悧 |
[08:03] | I remember liking that a lot. | 鎴戣寰楁垜闈炲父鍠滄閭d釜 |
[08:04] | Anyway, Ga-Ga ball! | 涓嶈浜? 鏉ヨ璁哄槑鍢庣悆 |
[08:06] | Tina, top five Ga-Ga plays of the day… go. | 钂傚 璇磋浠婂ぉ鏈€绮惧僵鐨勪簲娆″槑鍢庣悆杩涙敾 |
[08:08] | Oh, my God, where to begin. | 鎴戠殑澶? 璇ヤ粠浣曡璧? |
[08:10] | What’s Ga-Ga ball? | 鍢庡槑鐞冩槸浠€涔? |
[08:12] | – The best game? – It’s the people’s sport. | -鏈€妫掔殑娓告垙 -鏄竴椤瑰叏姘戣繍鍔? |
[08:14] | Try to keep up, Dad. | 璇曠潃璺熶笂娼祦鍟? 鑰佺埜 |
[08:15] | So you kids are playing a sport now? | 鎵€浠ヤ綘浠幇鍦ㄧ帺璧风悆鏉ヤ簡 |
[08:17] | How’d that happen? | 杩欐槸鍒殑浠€涔堥 |
[08:18] | The whole school is playing. | 鏁翠釜瀛︽牎閮藉湪鐜? |
[08:19] | Yeah, basically everyone but Gene. | 鏄殑 鍩烘湰涓婃墍鏈変汉 闄や簡鍚夋仼 |
[08:21] | – Gene, you should play. – You should. | -鍚夋仼 浣犲簲璇ョ帺涓€鐜? -浣犵殑纭簲璇? |
[08:23] | – You’d love it. – I love it. | -浣犱細鐖变笂瀹? -鍙嶆鎴戠埍 |
[08:24] | I didn’t think I’d love it, but I love it. | 鎴戜互鍓嶈寰楁垜涓嶄細鐖变笂瀹? 浣嗘槸鎴戠埍涓婁簡 |
[08:26] | Maybe I would love it, | 涔熻鎴戜細鐖变笂瀹? |
[08:27] | but the playground used to be the one place in school | 浣嗘槸鎿嶅満鏇炬槸瀛︽牎閲屽敮涓€涓€涓綘鍙互鍋? |
[08:29] | where you could do what you want, | 浠讳綍浣犳兂鍋氱殑浜嬫儏鐨勫湴鏂? |
[08:30] | and right now, all I want to do | 鐜板湪 鎴戞兂鍋氱殑 |
[08:32] | is work on my special project. | 灏辨槸缁х画瀹屾垚鎴戠殑鐗瑰埆椤圭洰 |
[08:34] | No offense, but how much longer | 娌℃湁鍐掔姱鐨勬剰鎬? 浣嗕綘杩樿 |
[08:35] | are you gonna spend trimming that shrub? | 鑺卞灏戞椂闂村湪淇壀閭i鐏屾湪涓? |
[08:37] | I can’t help it if I keep coming up | 濡傛灉鎴戣剳涓笉鏂秾鐜版柊鐨勪慨鍓偣瀛? |
[08:38] | with amazing new ideas for him. | 鎴戜篃娌″姙娉曞仠涓? |
[08:40] | Like giving him a pet fern named “Fern-Ando.” | 姣斿缁欎粬涓€涓暔鍋氬疇鐗? 鍙?钑ㄥ皵鍗楀” |
[08:42] | It’s not my fault I’m a genius! | 鎴戞槸澶╂墠鍙堜笉鏄垜鐨勯敊 |
[08:44] | All right, all right, calm down. | 濂藉惂濂藉惂 鍐烽潤涓€涓? |
[08:45] | You know what calms me right down? | 浣犵煡閬撲粈涔堣兘璁╂垜绔嬮┈鍐烽潤涓嬫潵 |
[08:47] | A round of Ga-Ga? | 涓€鍦哄槑鍢庣悆 |
[08:47] | Bingo. | 娌¢敊 |
[08:49] | First it’s all anybody can talk about at school, | 鍏堟槸瀛︽牎浠讳綍浜洪兘鑳借亰璧锋潵 |
[08:51] | and now it’s in my home, | 鐜板湪鑷繁瀹朵篃鏄繖涓痉鎬? |
[08:53] | where I lay my sweet head?! | 鎴戝彲鐖辩殑鑴戣瑕佸線鍝悂 |
[08:57] | Gene left his food on the table. | 鍚夋仼灞呯劧鎶婇鐗╁墿鍦ㄦ涓婁簡 |
[08:58] | – He must really be upset. – Yeah. | -浠栨槸鐪熺殑鐢熸皵浜? -鏄晩 |
[09:01] | In my home! | 鑷繁瀹? |
[09:06] | Oh, no. | 涓? |
[09:07] | We have a winner. | 鍐犲啗浜х敓浜? |
[09:08] | Wayne, go… go, go, go. | 闊︽仼 璧拌蛋璧? |
[09:10] | Get out, get out. | 鍑哄幓 鍑哄幓 |
[09:10] | I’m going. | 椹笂璧? |
[09:11] | I’m just picking up the pieces of my glasses. | 鎴戝湪鎹℃垜鐨勭溂闀滅殑灏镐綋 |
[09:14] | Not fast enough, you’re not. | 楹绘簻鐨? 浣犲お鎱簡 |
[09:15] | Any words for your fellow competitors? | 鏈変粈涔堣瘽瑕佸浣犵殑瀵规墜璇村悧 |
[09:17] | No shame in losing to the best. | 杈撶粰鏈€寮鸿€呬笉涓汉 |
[09:20] | I love it when he says that. | 鎴戝枩娆粬璇磋繖璇濇椂鐨勬牱瀛? |
[09:21] | Chills. Rudy, everyone. | 閰锋瘷浜? 澶т紮 鍐犲啗鏄瞾杩? |
[09:23] | I am Rudy! | 鎴戝氨鏄瞾杩湰灏? |
[09:25] | I wish we had Ga-Ga when I was in school. | 鐪熷笇鏈涙垜涓婂鏃朵篃鏈夊槑鍢庣悆 |
[09:28] | I wouldn’t have spent every recess by myself | 閭f牱鎴戝氨涓嶇敤姣忎釜璇鹃棿閮藉鐫€鐗涘睅铏? |
[09:29] | – talking to roly-poly bugs. – Gross. | -鑷█鑷浜? -濂芥伓蹇? |
[09:32] | Okay, people, I have an exciting announcement. | 濂戒簡 澶у 鎴戣瀹e竷涓€浠舵縺鍔ㄤ汉蹇冪殑浜? |
[09:35] | I have secured funding to build | 鎴戣幏寰椾簡鍦ㄨ繖鐗囨搷鍦轰笂 |
[09:37] | three new Ga-Ga pits right here on the playground! | 淇缓涓変釜鍢庡槑鐞冨満鐨勮祫閲? |
[09:40] | Students, today we break ground | 鍚屽浠? 浠婂ぉ鎴戜滑鐨? |
[09:42] | on the Wagstaff Gagaplex! | 鐡︽牸鏂澶槑鍢庣悆鍦烘寮忓姩宸? |
[09:46] | What is happening? | 鎼炰粈涔? |
[09:47] | We’re turning this playground | 鎴戜滑瑕佹妸杩欎釜鎿嶅満 |
[09:49] | into a Ga-Ga-palooza | 鍙樻垚鍢庡槑涔愬洯 |
[09:51] | that will separate the Ga-Ga winners | 鎴戜滑灏嗚鍢庡槑楂樻墜 |
[09:54] | from the Ga-Ga wieners. | 浠庝竴浼楀槑鍢庝笅鎵嬩腑鑴遍鑰屽嚭 |
[09:56] | I mean, everyone’s a winner. | 褰撶劧 姣忎釜浜洪兘鏄耽瀹? |
[09:57] | Game of togetherness, blah, blah, blah. | 杩欐槸澶у鐨勬父鎴? |
[09:59] | These beautiful pits will stretch | 杩欎簺缇庡鐨勭悆鍦哄皢浠庢垜鎵€绔欎箣鍦? |
[10:00] | from where I’m standing all the way to the opposite fence. | 涓€鐩村欢浼稿埌瀵归潰鐨勫洿澧欏 |
[10:04] | All the way to the… | 涓€鐩村欢浼稿埌 |
[10:08] | No! | 涓? |
[10:12] | Monkey Booby Man! | 澶ф尝鐚? |
[10:14] | I stepped on a fern with a little leash on it. | 鎴戣俯鍒颁簡涓€鐩嗙郴鐫€缁冲瓙鐨勮暔绫绘鐗? |
[10:17] | – What’s up with that? – Fern-Ando. Give it! | -杩欐槸浠€涔堢帺鎰? -钑ㄥ皵鍗楀 缁欐垜 |
[10:22] | Look what they did to you, Monkey Booby Man. | 鐬х灖浠栦滑閮藉浣犲仛浜嗕粈涔? 澶ф尝鐚? |
[10:24] | I have another announcement. | 鎴戣繕瑕佸甯冧竴浠朵簨 |
[10:26] | To celebrate the success of my groundbreaking | 涓轰簡搴嗙鎴戠殑鍢庡槑鐞冮」鐩? |
[10:28] | Ga-Ga ball program, | 鎴愬姛鍚姩 |
[10:29] | we are having a ball-slapping, | 鎴戜滑瑕佽繘琛屼竴鍦? |
[10:31] | anything-can-happen, | 涓€鍒囩殕鏈夊彲鑳? |
[10:33] | winner-take-all tournament. | 鑳滆€呬负鐜嬬殑鍢庡槑鐞冮敠鏍囪禌 |
[10:36] | What is wrong with you people?! | 浣犱滑鍙戜粈涔堢柉 |
[10:38] | It’s all happening this Friday at recess. | 瀹氫簬杩欏懆浜旇闂翠妇琛? |
[10:40] | Sign-up sheets are here by the swing… | 鎶ュ悕琛ㄥ氨鍦ㄧ… |
[10:41] | – You’re a bunch of Ga-Ga bots! – By the swing set. | -浣犱滑灏辨槸涓€缇ゅ槑鍢庤泦 -鍦ㄧ鍗冩梺 |
[10:44] | How do you live with yourselves?! | 浣犱滑鎬庝箞鍙楀緱浜嗚嚜宸? |
[10:46] | – Okay could someone take care of this? – Monsters! | -鏈変汉鑳界涓嬩粬鍚? -绂藉吔 |
[10:48] | Security? I guess that means you, Ms. Labonz? | 淇濆畨 灏辨槸浣犱簡 鍕掗偊濮胯€佸笀 |
[10:51] | Gene, hush! Don’t make me get up. | 鍚夋仼 闂槾 鍒€兼垜璧疯韩鏉ユ姄浣? |
[10:53] | I’m very comfortable. | 鎴戝潗寰楀緢鑸掓湇 |
[10:55] | – Fine! – Now back to your regularly scheduled Ga-Ga! | -濂藉ソ -鐜板湪缁х画浣犱滑鐨勬棩甯稿槑鍢庣悆娓告垙鍚? |
[11:01] | Gene, we saw. | 鍚夋仼 鎴戜滑鐪嬭浜? |
[11:02] | I can’t believe they chopped down Monkey… | 涓嶆暍鐩镐俊浠栦滑鐮嶅€掍簡澶ф尝鐚? |
[11:03] | – Hey, Tina, Louise, you playing? – Got to go. | -钂傚 闇叉槗涓? 浣犱滑鐜╁悧 -鍛婅緸 |
[11:06] | Love you, Gene! Sorry for your loss! | 鐖变綘 鍚夋仼 瀵逛綘鐨勯伃閬囨繁琛ㄥ悓鎯? |
[11:11] | Bye, Monkey Booby Man. | 鍐嶈 澶ф尝鐚? |
[11:13] | It was an honor to pick your dingle-berries. | 寰堣崳骞告憳浜嗕綘鐨勪竵涓佽帗鏋? |
[11:15] | What’s up, Gene? Who put a kink in your Slinky? | 鎬庝箞浜? 鍚夋仼 鏄皝鎵簡浣犵殑鍏? |
[11:17] | I’m the only person in the school | 鎴戞槸瀛︽牎閲屽敮涓€涓€涓? |
[11:18] | who doesn’t care about Ga-Ga ball. | 涓嶅叧蹇冨槑鍢庣悆鐨勪汉 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I-I suppose you are. | 浣犲彲鑳界湡鐨勬槸 |
[11:22] | ‘Cause I love it. I don’t mind losin’ all the time. | 鍥犱负鎴戝緢鍠滄鐜? 鎴戜笉浠嬫剰涓€鐩磋緭 |
[11:24] | I think it’s cool. | 鎴戣寰楁病浠€涔? |
[11:25] | Hope I don’t miss my turn ’cause I’m sitting here | 浣嗘効鎴戜笉浼氬洜涓哄拰浣犲潗鍦ㄨ繖涓瀮鍦炬《鍚庨潰 |
[11:27] | with you behind this trash can. | 鑰岄敊杩囦笂鍦烘満浼? |
[11:28] | Somebody? Little help? | 鏈変汉鍚? 甯釜灏忓繖 |
[11:29] | Could you get that, Gene? | 鑳芥崱涓嬮偅涓悆鍚? 鍚夋仼 |
[11:31] | I told Jimmy Junior I was gonna go fart in the yearbook room. | 鎴戣窡灏忓悏绫宠鎴戝幓骞撮壌瀹ゆ斁灞佷簡 |
[11:34] | This is for what you did to Monkey Booby Man! | 杩欎竴鐞冩槸缁欏ぇ娉㈢尨鎶ヤ粐 |
[11:39] | You mauled that ball, girl! | 浣犺繖涓€璁板緢鍘夊鍟? 濡瑰瓙 |
[11:42] | I’m just saying, you got power, | 浣犱笉浠呮湁鍔涢噺 |
[11:43] | but you got accuracy, too. | 杩樺緢鍑? |
[11:45] | If I had what you have, | 瑕佹槸鎴戣兘鍍忎綘閭f牱 |
[11:46] | I might not lie in bed every night dreadin’ recess. | 鎴戝彲鑳藉氨涓嶄細姣忔櫄韬哄湪搴婁笂鎷呭績璇句紤鏃堕棿浜? |
[11:49] | – And climate change, vampires… – Zeke? | -杩樻湁姘斿€欏彉鍖? 鍚歌楝? -榻愬厠 |
[11:51] | Oh, no, he saw me. Get down! Get down! | 涓嶅ソ 浠栫湅瑙佹垜浜? 韫蹭笅 韫蹭笅 |
[11:53] | I thought you were farting in the yearbook room. | 浣犱笉鏄幓骞撮壌瀹ゆ墦灞佷簡鍚? |
[11:55] | – I was! – Then you came back? | -鎴戝幓浜? -杩欎箞蹇氨鍥炰簡 |
[11:57] | – Yeah! – Sweet! So are you playing or not? | -鏄殑 -寰堝ソ 浣犺繕鐜╀笉鐜? |
[12:00] | Yeah! I farted, and I’m ready to go. | 鐜╁晩 鎵撹繃浜嗗眮 闅忔椂鍙互涓婂満 |
[12:03] | Okay! Who’s ready to meet your new favorite story reader? | 濂戒簡 鍑嗗濂借浣犱滑鍙埍鐨勬柊浠昏鏁呬簨浜轰簡鍚? |
[12:06] | – I’m so nervous. – Ta-da! Say hello to Punky Bookster. | -鎴戝ソ绱у紶 -鎴戞槸搴炲К路涔︽柉鐗? |
[12:10] | When she’s not rockin’, she’s readin’. | 濂逛笉鎽囨粴鐨勬椂鍊欏氨鍦ㄨ鏁呬簨 |
[12:12] | And the only drug she’s addicted to is books. | 涔︽槸濂瑰敮涓€鐨勫叴濂嬪墏 |
[12:15] | Is that my shirt? | 閭f槸鎴戠殑T鎭ゅ悧 |
[12:16] | Maybe. Okay, give me your thoughts, everybody. | 鍙兘鏄惂 缁欐垜鐐规剰瑙? 浼欒浠? |
[12:18] | Throw ’em at me. | 灏界璇? 涓嶇敤瀹㈡皵 |
[12:19] | – That’s my shirt. – Besides that, besides that. | -杩欏氨鏄垜鐨凾鎭? -濂戒簡 鎹釜璇濋 |
[12:22] | I love it. That’s my one note. | 鎴戣寰椾笉閿? 鏄垜鍠滄鐨勯鏍? |
[12:23] | I like three of the four levels it works on. | 鎴戝鍗婂悓鎰? |
[12:25] | Great. Story time’s tomorrow. | 澶ソ浜? 鏁呬簨鏃堕棿灏卞湪鏄庡ぉ |
[12:27] | Teddy, you’re on tech. | 娉拌开 浣犳槸鎶€鏈媴褰? |
[12:29] | Music cues, lighting cues. | 璐熻矗闊充箰鍜岀伅鍏? |
[12:30] | – There are music and lighting cues? – Yeah. | -杩樻湁閰嶄箰鍜岀伅鍏? -褰撶劧 |
[12:32] | Okay, how long’s it take you to learn to play guitar? | 浣犻渶瑕佸涔呰兘瀛︿細寮瑰悏浠? |
[12:35] | – Like 20 minutes? -That sounds like more than enough time. | -浜屽崄鍒嗛挓 -缁扮话鏈変綑浜? |
[12:38] | – So this is Ga-Ga ball, huh? – Yep. | -杩欏氨鏄綘浠鐨勫槑鍢庣悆鍚? -鏄殑 |
[12:40] | – It’s pretty great. – Yeah. | -鎸烘湁瓒g殑 -鏄晩 |
[12:42] | Very active. | 闈炲父娲昏穬 |
[12:44] | Watch the lamp. | 褰撳績鐏场 |
[12:45] | You watch your shins. | 杩樻槸褰撳績浣犵殑灏忚吙鍚? |
[12:46] | Get out of the pit, woman. | 浣犲嚭灞€浜? 濡堝 |
[12:47] | All right. Bye. | 濂藉惂 浣犱滑缁х画 |
[12:48] | I think I’m really good at this. | 鎴戝ソ鍍忚繕鎸烘搮闀跨帺杩欎釜鐨? |
[12:50] | You’re out, sucker. | 浣犱篃琚窐姹颁簡 澶у偦涓? |
[12:51] | Still glad I played. | 涓嶈繃鎴戠帺寰楀€掓槸鎸哄紑蹇冪殑 |
[12:53] | – So glad. – You’re still doing this? | -寰堝敖鍏? -浣犱滑鏈夊畬娌″畬 |
[12:55] | I never thought I’d say this, but isn’t it bedtime? | 鎴戞湰鏉ヤ笉鎯宠鐨? 杩欎釜鐐逛笉璇ョ潯瑙変簡鍚? |
[12:58] | We don’t go to bed anymore. We do this now. | 鎴戜滑鎵嶄笉鐫″憿 鎴戜滑瑕佹帴鐫€鐜? |
[13:00] | All I know is Rudy’s got to go down | 鎴戝彧鐭ラ亾椴佽开瑕佸弬鍔? |
[13:02] | in that tournament tomorrow. | 鏄庡ぉ鐨勯敠鏍囪禌 |
[13:03] | I am sick of him saying | 鍙楀浜嗕粬閭e彞 |
[13:05] | “No shame in losing to the best.” | “杈撶粰鏈€寮鸿€呬笉涓汉” |
[13:07] | Yeah, I think people will be pretty happy | 鎴戞兂澶у涓€瀹氬緢鍠滄 |
[13:08] | with my winning phrase… | 鎴戠殑鑾峰鎰熻█ |
[13:10] | “You just got banged.” | “涓€鍟畾涔惧潳” |
[13:11] | Then I point to my bangs. | 鎺ョ潃鎴戜細灞曠ず鎴戠殑鐩栦笘绁炲暘鍔? |
[13:12] | Tina, don’t say “Banged.” | 钂傚 涓嶈鐢?鍟?杩欎釜璇? |
[13:14] | What’s wrong with “Banged?” | “鍟?鎬庝箞浜? |
[13:15] | I banged you, I banged Mom. | 鎴戝暘浜嗕綘 涔熷暘浜嗚€佸 |
[13:16] | I’m gonna bang everyone in school. | 鎴戣鍟亶鍏ㄦ牎鏃犳晫鎵? |
[13:17] | Tina, Tina, Tina. No-no. No. | 钂傚 钂傚 钂傚 涓嶅彲浠? 涓嶅彲浠? |
[13:19] | – What? – Wait, the winner always says something to the crowd? | -浠€涔? -绛夌瓑 鑳滃埄鑰呴兘瑕佸彂瑷€鍚? |
[13:22] | – Yeah, pretty much. – And people have to listen? | -宸笉澶氬惂 -鍏朵粬浜轰篃蹇呴』鍚悧 |
[13:24] | People want to listen to the winners. | 鑳滃埄鑰呬箣澹? 澶у姹備箣涓嶅緱 |
[13:25] | These days Ga-Ga talks and ca-ca walks. | 濡備粖鏄槑鍢庣悆澶ц鍏堕亾鍒殑闈犺竟绔欑殑灞€闈? |
[13:27] | And then I bang you. | 鍚冩垜涓€鍟? |
[13:29] | – Banged. – Oh, my God. | -鍟? -鎴戠殑澶? |
[13:30] | Welcome, everyone, | 娆㈣繋澶у鏉ュ埌 |
[13:32] | to the first annual Wagstaff Ga-Ga Ball Friendship Tournament | 绗竴灞婄摝鏍兼柉濉斿か鍙嬭皧鏉? |
[13:36] | of Annihilation! | 鍢庡槑鐞冩鐏敠鏍囪禌 |
[13:38] | Ms. Labonz, I want to sign up for the tournament. | 鍕掗偊濮垮コ澹? 鎴戣鎶ュ悕鍙傚姞姣旇禌 |
[13:41] | You sounded pretty intense when you said that. | 浣犲惉璧锋潵寰堜弗鑲冨晩 |
[13:44] | I am. | 鏄殑 |
[13:45] | Your fly is down. | 浣犵殑鎷夐摼娌℃媺涓? |
[13:46] | Excuse me. | 鎶辨瓑 |
[13:48] | Did you see anything? | 鎮ㄧ湅鍒颁粈涔堜簡 |
[13:57] | Gene, you entered the tournament? | 鍚夋仼 浣犳姤鍚嶄簡鍚? |
[13:58] | You’ve never even played Ga-Ga ball before. | 浣犱箣鍓嶅彲浠庢病鐜╄繃鍢庡槑鐞? |
[14:00] | Yeah, well, Whoopi Goldberg wasn’t a nun | 閭e張鎬庢牱 涔屾瘮路鎴堝痉鍫? |
[14:03] | until she had to go into witness protection, | 涔熸槸琚繚鎶よ捣鏉ユ墠鎴愪负淇コ鐨? |
[14:05] | and she turned that choir around. | 鑰屼笖濂硅繕鎶婂敱璇楃彮鎼炲緱缈诲ぉ瑕嗗湴 |
[14:07] | What a wonderful opening ceremony. | 濂界簿褰╃殑寮€骞曞紡 |
[14:09] | Thank you, Mr. Branca. | 涓囧垎鎰熻阿 甯冨叞鍗″厛鐢? |
[14:11] | Great ribbon dancing. | 褰╁甫鑸炵湡涓嶈禆 |
[14:12] | Now, contestants to your pits! | 鍙傝禌閫夋墜浠? 鍚勫氨鍚勪綅 |
[14:15] | I’ve had quite a few energy drinks, | 鑳介噺楗枡宸蹭负澶у澶囧ソ |
[14:17] | and we are about to light the candle on this mama jama! | 灏辨鐐圭噧鎴戜滑鐨勬縺鎯呭惂 |
[14:21] | Okay, we got the amp, the guitar, the boombox, | 鎼炲埌浜嗘墿闊冲櫒 鍚変粬 鎵嬫彁闊冲搷 |
[14:23] | the strobe light, wallet chain, switchblade… | 闂厜鐏? 鑵伴摼 寮圭哀鍒€ |
[14:25] | Thought that would be cool… We forget anything? | 鎰熻閭f牱浼氬緢閰? 鏈夋紡鎺変粈涔堝悧 |
[14:28] | The book, maybe? | 涔﹀晩 涓嶆槸鍚? |
[14:29] | They’ll have one at the library. | 鍥句功棣嗕細鏈変功鐨? |
[14:31] | – Sure. – Get ready, little kids. | -鍊掍篃鏄? -鍑嗗濂戒簡 瀛╁瓙浠? |
[14:32] | Punky Bookster’s gonna stage dive | 搴炲К涔︽柉鐗归┈涓婅 |
[14:34] | right into your hearts and your face. | 鐩村嚮浣犱滑鍐呭績浜? |
[14:36] | I am so sorry I’m gonna miss this. | 鏃犵浜彈 娣辫〃閬楁喚 |
[14:38] | Okay, here’s how this works: | 鐜板湪璇存槑涓€涓嬮敠鏍囪禌瑙勫垯 |
[14:40] | four preliminary rounds. | 鍥涜疆棰勮禌 |
[14:42] | Top two from each round advance to the finals, | 姣忚疆棰勮禌涓殑鍓嶄袱鍚嶆檵绾у喅璧? |
[14:44] | and the losers get bounced! | 澶辫触鑰呮窐姹板嚭灞€ |
[14:46] | Now, let the Ga-Ga begin-gin! | 鐜板湪鎴戝甯? 鍢庡槑鐞冩寮忓紑濮? |
[14:51] | You can do this, Gene. | 浣犲彲浠ョ殑 鍚夋仼 |
[14:54] | Good start. | 寮€闂ㄧ孩 |
[14:58] | *Ga-Ga* | *鍢庡槑* |
[15:00] | *Ooh, Ga-Ga* | *鍝? 鍢庡槑* |
[15:03] | *Ga-Ga* | *鍢庡槑* |
[15:05] | *Ga, Ga* | *鍢? 鍢? |
[15:08] | *Ga-Ga.* | *鍢庡槑* |
[15:11] | Wagstaff, I give you your final eight! | 鐡︽牸鏂澶? 鍏己閫夋墜璇炵敓浜? |
[15:14] | Some headscratchers in there. | 鏈夊嚑浣嶅疄鍔涘緢杩风殑涔熸檵绾т簡 |
[15:15] | Faculty, sorry about your brackets. | 鍚勪綅鑰佸笀 浣犱滑鐨勫垎缁勭湡璁╀汉閬楁喚 |
[15:17] | I know we’re friends, Gene. | 鎴戜滑纭疄鏄湅鍙? 鍚夋仼 |
[15:18] | But in the pit, it don’t mean… crud. | 浣嗘槸鍦ㄥ湀閲? 涓嶄唬琛? 娓? |
[15:22] | I thought I was gonna cuss. | 鎴戜互涓烘垜浼氶獋浜哄憿 |
[15:23] | I really thought I was. | 鎴戠湡鐨勪互涓烘垜浼? |
[15:25] | Looking around, I’m thinking the pyrotechnics | 鐪嬬湅鍛ㄥ洿 鎴戝湪鎯虫斁鐑熻姳 |
[15:27] | might not be such a good idea. | 涔熻涓嶆槸涓ソ涓绘剰 |
[15:29] | Yeah, scratch the fireworks. | 鏄殑 鎶婄儫鑺辨嬁鍑烘潵 |
[15:31] | Frank? What are you doing here? | 寮楀叞鍏? 浣犳€庝箞鍦ㄨ繖閲? |
[15:33] | I thought you were out of town. | 鎴戜互涓轰綘鍑哄煄浜? |
[15:34] | I canceled my trip. I was going to Seattle, | 鎴戝彇娑堜簡鏃呰 鎴戞湰鏉ヨ鍘昏タ闆呭浘 |
[15:36] | but apparently, they discontinued the Frasier tour. | 浣嗘槸浠栦滑涓柇浜嗗紬闆锋辰涔嬫梾 |
[15:39] | Poor Frasier. | 鍙€滅殑寮楅浄娉? |
[15:40] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 鎶辨瓑 浣犲摢浣? |
[15:42] | Wha… Seriously, Frank? | 浣犺鐪熺殑鍚? 寮楀叞鍏? |
[15:43] | Seriously? | 璁ょ湡鐨勫悧 |
[15:45] | You’re that random lady who I said could fill in for me. | 浣犳槸閭d綅鎴戣鍙互鏇夸唬鎴戠殑闅忔満濂冲+ |
[15:47] | Yeah! I’m the random lady. | 鏄殑 鎴戝氨鏄殢鏈哄コ澹? |
[15:49] | Well, good news… I’ve got this. | 濂芥秷鎭? 鎴戝洖鏉ヤ簡 |
[15:51] | You can go. | 浣犲彲浠ヨ蛋浜? |
[15:53] | But I want to do it. It’s no trouble. | 浣嗘槸鎴戞兂鍋? 涓嶄細楹荤儲鐨? |
[15:55] | – What are you, anyway? – I’m Punky Bookster. | -浣犳槸璋? -鎴戞槸搴炲К涔︽柉鐗? |
[15:58] | The headbanging queen of story time. | 鏁呬簨鏃堕棿鐨勯噸閲戝睘鎽囨憜濂崇帇 |
[16:00] | At least you didn’t put too much work into it, right? | 鑷冲皯浣犳病鏈夋姇鍏ュお澶? |
[16:03] | Now if you’ll excuse me, the Wizard’s got to whiz. | 濡傛灉浣犱笉浠嬫剰鐨勮瘽 鐢峰帆瑕佸幓鍢樺槝浜? |
[16:05] | You’ll be not here, when I get back? | 绛夋垜鍥炴潵浣犱滑灏辨秷澶卞ソ鍚? |
[16:09] | What a jerk. | 鐪熸槸涓€汉 |
[16:10] | – You know what I think? – What? | -浣犵煡閬撴垜鍦ㄦ兂浠€涔堝悧 -浠€涔? |
[16:11] | I think he knows your character’s better. | 鎴戣寰椾粬鐭ラ亾浣犵殑瑙掕壊鏇村ソ |
[16:13] | So what do we do? | 閭d箞鎴戜滑璇ユ€庝箞鍔? |
[16:14] | Well, Punky Bookster wouldn’t leave. | 搴炲К涔︽柉鐗规槸涓嶄細璧扮殑 |
[16:16] | Punky Bookster would stay and fight. | 搴炲К涔︽柉鐗逛細鐣欎笅骞朵笖鎴樻枟 |
[16:18] | Damn right, she would. | 娌¢敊 濂逛細鐨? |
[16:19] | I’m thinking a read-off. | 鎴戝湪鎯宠繘琛岃鏁呬簨姣旇禌 |
[16:21] | Yes. Oh, my God, yes. | 鏄殑 澶╁晩 鏄殑 |
[16:22] | I’m using my punk rock to take on the man. | 璁╂垜鐢ㄦ垜鐨勬湅鍏嬫憞婊氭潵寰佹湇浠? |
[16:24] | Like The Wiggles. | 灏卞儚鎽囨憜灏忕簿鐏? |
[16:26] | And then, there were two. | 鐜板湪灏卞墿涓や釜浜轰簡 |
[16:28] | Rudy and Gene, mano a mano, Ga-Ga a Ga-Ga. | 椴佽开鍜屽悏鎭? 鍗曟寫 鍢庡槑瀵瑰槑鍢? |
[16:32] | Go, Gene, you stout little son of a bitch! | 鍔犳补 鍚夋仼 鍕囨暍鐨勫皬璐变汉 |
[16:35] | Knock him into sixth period! | 鐙犵嫚鎻嶄粬 |
[16:36] | Hope you had fun, Gene. | 甯屾湜浣犲紑蹇? 鍚夋仼 |
[16:38] | But now it’s time to hit the showers. | 浣嗘槸娣嬫荡鏃堕棿鍒颁簡 |
[16:40] | This school doesn’t have showers. | 杩欐墍瀛︽牎娌℃湁娣嬫荡 |
[16:42] | What have I been using? | 閭f垜涓€鐩村湪鐢ㄤ粈涔? |
[16:44] | What the… ? I thought the Wizard made you two disappear. | 浠€涔? 鎴戜互涓虹敺宸浣犱滑涓や釜娑堝け浜? |
[16:47] | I’m here to read to some kids. | 鎴戞潵杩欓噷缁欏瀛愪滑璇讳功 |
[16:48] | You and me are having a read-off. | 浣犲拰鎴戞潵涓€鍦鸿涔︽瘮璧? |
[16:50] | We’ll see who the kids like better. | 鐪嬪瀛愪滑鏇村枩娆㈣皝 |
[16:52] | Okay. Bring it on. | 濂界殑 鏀鹃┈杩囨潵 |
[16:54] | Standard rules. One book, two readers. | 閫氱敤瑙勫垯 涓€鏈功 涓や釜璇昏€? |
[16:56] | Punky reads a page, then the Wizard reads a page. | 搴炲К璇讳竴椤? 鐢峰帆璇讳竴椤? |
[16:59] | Oh, Frank, you’re here. | 寮楀叞鍏? 浣犲湪杩欓噷 |
[17:00] | So we have two volunteer readers today? | 鎴戜滑浠婂ぉ鏈変袱鍚嶅織鎰胯涔﹁€呬簡鍚? |
[17:02] | Don’t worry, Miss Librarian. | 鍒媴蹇? 鍥句功绠$悊鍛樺皬濮? |
[17:03] | We worked it all out. | 鎴戜滑鍙互鎼炲畾 |
[17:04] | – Pick a book. – Okay. This one? | -閫夋湰涔? -濂界殑 杩欐湰 |
[17:06] | – “The Dinosaur Went To The Store.” – Know it by heart. | -鎭愰緳璧拌繘鍟嗗簵 -鐔熻浜庡績 |
[17:09] | Whatever. Let’s go. | 闅忎究鍚? 鎴戜滑寮€濮? |
[17:11] | Hi, kids, I’m Punky Bookster! | 瀛╁瓙浠? 鎴戞槸搴炲К涔︽柉鐗? |
[17:15] | No, no, no, no. | 涓? 涓? 涓? 涓? |
[17:16] | No, no, no, that’s not a scary sound. | 涓? 涓? 涓? 閭d笉鏄亹鎬栫殑澹伴煶 |
[17:18] | It’s a fun sound. | 鏄紑蹇冪殑澹伴煶 |
[17:21] | Hey Gene, you been to Bali? | 鍚夋仼 浣犲幓杩囧反鍘樺矝鍚? |
[17:23] | No, why do you ask? | 娌℃湁 鎬庝箞杩欎箞闂? |
[17:25] | ‘Cause you look Ball-inknees. | 鍥犱负浣犳湁缃楀湀鑵縖鍙戦煶鐩歌繎姊梋 |
[17:27] | Hold on, I have to think about that. | 绛変笅 瀹规垜鎯虫兂 |
[17:29] | “And then the dinosaur said, | 鐒跺悗鎭愰緳璇? |
[17:31] | We better go down to the store.” | 鎴戜滑鍘诲晢搴楀惂 |
[17:33] | He’s good. | 浠栧緢妫? |
[17:34] | Ga-Ga black sheep have you any wool? | 鍢庡槑榛戠緤浣犳湁缇婃瘺鍚? |
[17:36] | Yes, sir, yes, sir, I forget the rest. | 鏈夌殑 鏈夌殑 鎴戝繕浜嗗悗闈㈢殑璇? |
[17:40] | Did you say something? | 浣犺浠€涔堜簡鍚? |
[17:41] | No. | 娌℃湁 |
[17:43] | “And the dinosaur said, ‘I should buy some eggs. | 鎭愰緳璇? 鎴戣涔颁簺铔? |
[17:46] | I don’t want to go egg-stinct.'” | 鎴戜笉鎯冲铔? |
[17:48] | The end. Thank you, library! | 缁撴潫 璋㈣阿浣? 鍥句功棣? |
[17:54] | I got to hand it to you, that was a good read. | 鎴戣鎶婂畠浜ょ粰浣? 浣犺鐨勫緢濂? |
[17:56] | That’s not an easy book. | 杩欐湰涔︿笉瀹规槗 |
[17:57] | Thanks. You were pretty good, too. | 璋㈣阿 浣犱篃寰堝ソ |
[17:59] | You know, maybe this read-off was kind of silly. | 涔熻杩欐璁叉晠浜嬫瘮璧涙湁鐐硅牏 |
[18:02] | You may be right. | 浣犳槸瀵圭殑 |
[18:03] | Story time shouldn’t be about Punky Bookster | 鏁呬簨鏃堕棿涓嶆槸鍏充簬搴炲К涔︽柉鐗? |
[18:05] | or the Wizard of Books. | 鎴栬€呬功宸? |
[18:07] | It’s-it’s about the kids. | 鑰屾槸鍏充簬瀛╁瓙浠殑 |
[18:08] | Yeah, some of them. | 鏄殑 鍏充簬鍏朵腑涓€浜涘瀛? |
[18:10] | – Not that one. – Oh, no. That one’s a disaster. | -涓嶆槸閭d釜浜虹殑 -涓? 浠栨槸涓ジ瀹? |
[18:12] | Okay, I guess the switchblade alarmed some parents. | 寮圭哀鍒€璁╀竴浜涘闀垮悡鍧忎簡 |
[18:15] | I just wanted to let you know the police are on their way. | 璀﹀療宸茬粡鍦ㄨ矾涓婁簡 |
[18:18] | I didn’t call them. | 涓嶆槸鎴戞姤鐨勮 |
[18:19] | I thought you did a really good job, | 鎴戣寰椾綘浠咯璇荤殑閮藉緢妫? |
[18:20] | even with the big words. | 灏辩畻涔﹂噷鏈夊緢澶氶毦璇? |
[18:21] | Crap. Teddy, let’s get out of here. | 璇ユ 娉拌开 鍜变滑蹇蛋 |
[18:23] | Leave the amp, leave the guitar, let’s go. | 鍒鎵0鍣? 涔熷埆绠″悏浠? 鍜变滑璧? |
[18:25] | You sure? That’s Mort’s stuff. | 浣犵‘瀹? 閭f槸鑾壒鐨? |
[18:26] | I’m sure. Let’s go, let’s go! | 鎴戠‘瀹? 鍜变滑璧? 蹇蛋 |
[18:28] | Abraca-bye. | 榄旀硶鎷? |
[18:30] | Yes. What an epic battle. | 娌¢敊 杩欑湡鏄彶璇楃骇鐨勬垬褰? |
[18:32] | Okay. Guess it’s time to get fancy. | 濂戒簡 鏄椂鍊欒浣犳ⅵ骞讳竴鎶婁簡 |
[18:34] | oh, crap! | 闈? |
[18:43] | A stunning upset! | 璁╀汉澶у悆涓€鎯婄殑鍙嶈浆 |
[18:45] | Gene Belcher, the big winner. | 鏈€鍚庣殑璧㈠ 鍚夋仼路璐濆皵褰? |
[18:47] | What do you have to say? | 浣犳湁浠€涔堟兂璇寸殑 |
[18:48] | I want to say… | 鎴戞兂璇寸殑鏄? |
[18:50] | you people have taken this too far! | 浣犱滑鐜╁緱澶繃浜? |
[18:53] | Oh, this again. Give me… give me the megaphone. | 鍙堟潵浜? 缁欐垜 缁欐垜璇濈瓛 |
[18:55] | – Give me… – No, I earned this! | -缁欐垜 -涓? 杩欐槸鎴戝簲寰楃殑 |
[18:56] | Yes, Ga-Ga ball is fun. | 娌¢敊 鍢庡槑鐞冩槸寰堟湁鎰忔€? |
[18:58] | It’s a good game. | 鏄釜鏈夎叮鐨勬父鎴? |
[18:59] | But I bet some people here are only playing | 浣嗘垜鏁㈣ 浣犱滑鏈変簺浜? |
[19:01] | because they felt pressured to. | 鐜╁槑鍢庣悆鍙槸杩簬鍘嬪姏 |
[19:03] | Pressured by their friends. | 杩簬鏈嬪弸鐨勫帇鍔? |
[19:04] | Pressured by you, Mr. Frond. | 杩樻湁鏉ヨ嚜浣犵殑鍘嬪姏 绂忔椇寰峰厛鐢? |
[19:06] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 鍒鍌昏瘽浜? |
[19:07] | Everybody wants to be here | 澶у閮藉枩娆㈢帺鍢庡槑鐞? |
[19:08] | more than at any school activity we’ve ever had. | 鑳滆繃鍏朵粬浠讳綍鏍″洯娲诲姩 |
[19:11] | Why do you hate Ga-Ga ball, Gene? | 涓轰粈涔堜綘涓嶅枩娆㈢帺鍢庡槑鐞? 鍚夋仼 |
[19:13] | I don’t. I just don’t like it | 涓嶆槸涓嶅枩娆㈢帺 鎴戝彧鏄笉鍠滄 |
[19:15] | when anything-ball is all anyone talks about. | 鎵€鏈変汉閮藉湪璋堣鍢庡槑鐞? |
[19:17] | I think when people say “Everyone” Loves something, | 鎴戞兂澶у鍦ㄨ”姣忎釜浜?閮藉枩娆㈡煇浠朵簨鐨勬椂鍊? |
[19:20] | they’re being a little loose with the word “Everyone.” | 鎶?姣忎釜浜?鐨勮寖鍥村畾鐨勫お鏉句簡 |
[19:23] | Everyone loves food and air. | 姣忎釜浜洪兘鍠滄椋熺墿鍜岀┖姘? |
[19:25] | And Matt Damon. | 椹壒路杈捐挋 |
[19:26] | But that’s about it, probably. | 浣嗗樊涓嶅灏卞彧鏄繖鏍? |
[19:28] | It’s not a good feeling when someone says “Everyone,” | 褰撴湁浜鸿”鎵€鏈変汉” 浣嗗叾涓笉鍖呮嫭浣犳椂 |
[19:30] | but they don’t mean you. I… | 杩欑鎰熻寰堜笉濂? 鎴? |
[19:32] | I guess that’s all I wanted to say. | 鎴戞兂璇寸殑灏辫繖涔堝 |
[19:34] | Matt Damon! | 椹壒路杈捐挋 |
[19:35] | More about Matt Damon! | 鍐嶈鐐归┈鐗孤疯揪钂欑殑浜? |
[19:37] | Well, congratulations, Gene. | 鎭枩浣? 鍚夋仼 |
[19:38] | You got through to literally none of us. | 浣犱竴涓汉閮芥病璇存湇 |
[19:41] | fine. | 濂藉惂 |
[19:42] | Hold on there, Gene. | 绛夌瓑 鍚夋仼 |
[19:43] | You did not get through to none of us. | 浣犱笉鏄皝閮芥病璇村姩 |
[19:46] | You got through to not none of us. | 浣犱笉鏄皝閮芥病璇存湇 |
[19:47] | I’m glad you said what you said. | 鎴戝緢楂樺叴浣犺浜嗚繖浜涜瘽 |
[19:49] | I miss melting crayons on the slide. | 鎴戞湁鐐规€€蹇靛湪骞荤伅鐗囦笂铻嶈湣绗斾簡 |
[19:51] | I miss playing cats with my friends. | 鎴戞湁鐐规€€蹇靛拰鎴戠殑鏈嬪弸鐜╃尗鐨勬棩瀛? |
[19:54] | Meow? | 鍠? |
[19:54] | And what about you, Mr. Frond? | 浣犲憿 绂忔椇寰峰厛鐢? |
[19:56] | What? What about me? | 浠€涔? 浠€涔堟垜鍛? |
[19:58] | What about that little boy you told us about? | 浣犺窡鎴戜滑璇寸殑閭d釜灏忕敺瀛╂€庝箞鏍? |
[20:00] | The one whose used to talk to roly polies at recess? | 閭d釜浠ュ墠鍦ㄨ闂磋窡鑷櫕澶╃殑灏忕敺瀛? |
[20:03] | well, this… the roly polies were… | 杩? 鑷櫕 |
[20:05] | they-they were just… | 浠栦滑 浠栦滑鍙槸 |
[20:07] | Look, everybody, it’s the roly poly pope. | 鍚潃 鍚勪綅 杩欐槸鑷櫕涓绘暀 |
[20:10] | His holy roly poliness. | 绁炲湥鐨勮嚟铏榿涓? |
[20:12] | Come on. We’re playing football. | 璧? 鎴戜滑鍘荤帺姗勬鐞? |
[20:13] | But I don’t want to play. | 浣嗘槸鎴戜笉鎯崇帺姗勬鐞? |
[20:14] | We’re playing football. Stop playing with your bugs! | 鎴戜滑鍘荤帺姗勬鐞? 鍒帺铏瓙浜? |
[20:17] | They’re crustaceans, technically. | 鍏跺疄 杩欐槸鐢插3铏? |
[20:19] | Oh, my God. Now I’m the super cool football guy | 澶╁憪 鐜板湪鎴戝彉鎴愰偅涓搷鍦轰笂 |
[20:22] | on the playground. | 閫煎埆浜虹帺姗勬鐞冪殑浜轰簡 |
[20:23] | Maybe we could make do with just one Ga-Ga pit. | 鎴栬鍙繚鐣欎竴涓槑鍢庣悆鍦哄氨澶熶簡 |
[20:27] | Everybody, do whatever weird things you want. | 鍚勪綅 鍘诲仛浣犱滑鎯冲仛鐨勬€簨鍚? |
[20:29] | Mr. Branca, tear down those walls. | 甯冨叞鍗″厛鐢? 鎶婅繖浜涘洿鏍忛兘鎷嗘帀 |
[20:33] | Sorry we got carried away, Gene. | 鎶辨瓑 鎴戜滑澶繃鐏簡 鍚夋仼 |
[20:35] | Yeah, sorry, Gene. | 娌¢敊 鎶辨瓑 鍚夋仼 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry, too. | 鎴戜篃寰堟姳姝? |
[20:37] | Hey. You want to play Ga-Ga? | 浣犱滑鎯崇帺鍢庡槑鐞冨悧 |
[20:40] | – Seriously? – Yeah. But first, | -鐪熺殑鍚? -瀵? 浣嗘槸棣栧厛 |
[20:41] | when you look at that hedge over there, what do you see? | 鐪嬭閭h竟鐨勬爲绡? 浣犱滑鎯冲埌浜嗕粈涔? |
[20:44] | a hedge. | 鏍戠 |
[20:45] | No, wait! A hippo… ? | 涓? 绛夌瓑 涓€鍙渤椹? |
[20:47] | With a man bun? | 闀跨潃浜哄眮鑲? |
[20:49] | Yeah, I see it. | 娌¢敊 鎴戠湅鍑烘潵浜? |
[20:50] | I’m gonna say I see it? | 鎴戞兂璇? 鎴戜篃瑙夊緱 |
[20:51] | I got a date with you later, Mr. Hippo Man Bun Shrub! | 寰呬細鍐嶅幓璺熶綘鐜? 浜鸿噣娌抽┈鐏屾湪鍏堢敓 |
[20:54] | Okay, let’s do this. | 濂戒簡 寮€濮嬪惂 |
[20:56] | Ga-Ga ball! | 鍢庡槑鐞? |
[21:10] | * Monkey Booby Man! * | *澶ф尝鐚? |
[21:15] | * You just got banged. * | *浣犺瓒翠簡* |
[21:27] | * Let the Ga-Ga begin-gin! * | *涓€璧峰紑濮嬪槑鍢庡惂* |