Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 驱驱蚁 除除蚊 驱除剂 [戏仿电影名《谈谈情 跳跳舞》]
[00:24] Tina, you all right there, girl? 蒂娜 你还好吗 姑娘
[00:27] Should we unplug her and plug her back in? 我们要不要拔了她的插头再插回去
[00:28] Does anyone know if she’s still under warranty? 有人知道她还在保修期以内吗
[00:31] Not to be insensitive, but should we drag her 我不是冷漠 但我们要把她
[00:33] into a soundproof closet and just get on with our day? 拖进隔音柜子里 然后继续自己的生活吗
[00:35] Or let’s at least walk ahead of her. 或者至少可以走到她前面
[00:37] Or maybe we should put her ahead of us 或者应该让她走在前面
[00:38] so people know we’re coming. 人们就知道我们过来了
[00:39] Okay, coming through. 好的 过路了
[00:40] Move. Move! 让一下 让一下
[00:43] So, Teddy, you got 泰迪 你明天情人节
[00:44] any big Valentine’s Day plans tomorrow night? 晚上有安排吗
[00:46] Oh, yeah. I’m finally gonna check out that show Law & Order. 有 我终于可以看《法律与秩序》了
[00:49] I DVR’d 400 episodes. Gonna try to catch up. 我录了四百集 准备看到最新一集
[00:53] A night of romantic murder. 浪漫的谋杀夜
[00:55] No, don’t say anything! No spoilers. 不许说 禁止剧透
[00:57] Well, Bob and I have big, big, big plans. 鲍勃和我有个很大很大的计划哦
[00:59] We went on Kissin’ Koupons, 我们进入吻团网
[01:01] that site that’s like a Groupon site for couples. 这个网站是专门给两口子准备的团购网站
[01:03] We got each other fun experiences. 我们为彼此买了很多有趣的体验
[01:05] Yeah, I got us a limo ride. 嗯 我订了一次轿车旅行
[01:06] Bob! It was supposed to be a surprise. 鲍勃 应该给我一个惊喜的
[01:09] – It was? – Yes. -是吗 -是
[01:10] And I’m still not telling you what I got you. 我还不能告诉你给你买了什么
[01:12] I know how to play. 因为我知道怎么制造惊喜
[01:15] Some news. Tina’s completely broken. 大新闻 蒂娜完全坏了
[01:18] Says you. I like new Tina. 才没有 我喜欢新蒂娜
[01:19] You know what you are getting. 你知道她下一步会干什么
[01:20] – You know, it’s consistent. – Tina? -一直不会变 -蒂娜
[01:22] Tina, honey, what’s wrong? 蒂娜 亲爱的 这是怎么了
[01:28] Tina? 蒂娜
[01:29] O-Okay, we’re gonna have to figure this out later. 好吧 我们等会再问是怎么回事
[01:31] Kids, take your sister upstairs and do… something. 孩子们 带你们姐姐上楼想想办法
[01:36] Tina, talk to Mommy. 蒂娜 和妈妈说句话啊
[01:37] Tina, if you tell us what’s going on, 蒂娜 你告诉我们出什么事了
[01:39] – maybe we can help. – Okay. -也许我们可以帮你 -好吧
[01:41] Okay, everyone, I made some calls. 各位 我打了几个电话
[01:42] – I found out what happened. – What is it? -知道是什么事了 -什么事
[01:44] I guess Jimmy Jr. has been hanging out with Becky Krespe. 小吉米最近在和贝琪·克雷丝皮约会
[01:46] – Becky whosit? – Becky Krespe. -贝姬什么 -贝琪·克雷丝皮
[01:48] She just got her braces off, and now she’s Miss Thang. 她刚取了牙套 现在是唐小姐[歌名]
[01:51] Right. And since tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day… 没错 更何况明天是情人节…
[01:56] Tina’s probably worried 蒂娜可能在担心
[01:57] that Jimmy Jr. won’t be her valentine. 小吉米不能当她的情人
[02:00] Honey, is that it? 亲爱的 是这样吗
[02:03] It’s gonna be okay. 没事的
[02:04] There’s a lot of other fish in the sea. 海之大 何愁无鱼
[02:06] And not little dumb guppies like Jimmy Jr. 不要吊死在小吉米这条瘪鱼上
[02:08] Big, handsome sharks with big shark muscles. Rrr! 还有不少健美帅气的鲨鱼等着你呢
[02:10] And crabs with abs. 还有腹肌螃蟹
[02:12] Louise, go pull down your sister’s covers. 露易丝 帮忙把你姐姐外套脱了
[02:13] Let’s get this girl to bed. 让她睡会吧
[02:15] It’ll all look better in the morning. 明天早上就会好的
[02:16] – It’s only 7:15! – Do it! -这才七点十五呢 -去吧
[02:19] O-Okay. Bob, get her up. 好吧 鲍勃 抱她上去
[02:20] Come on, help me. Come on. Get her up. 来 帮帮我 抱她上去
[02:23] – No. – Gene, help your father, help your father. -不 -吉恩 帮你爸爸
[02:26] Grab the head. 抱住她的脑袋
[02:29] It’s too floppity! 要掉下来了
[02:33] I’m afraid it’s gotten worse. 恐怕情况更糟糕了
[02:35] Worse? How is that even possible? 更糟了吗 怎么可能
[02:39] Tina, what’s going on? 蒂娜 怎么了
[02:40] Use your words, honey. Look at me. 说话啊 宝贝 看着我
[02:42] This morning, Zeke texted Tammy 今天早上齐克给苔米发短信
[02:43] who texted Jocelyn 苔米给乔丝玲发短信
[02:44] who accidentally texted me, even though she meant to text 乔丝玲又不小心给我发短信 她本来是要给
[02:46] her cousin Tina who lives in Clearwater, Florida, 住在佛罗里达克利尔沃特的表妹蒂娜发的
[02:49] that Jimmy did ask Becky to be his valentine, 短信上说吉米真的叫当他的爱人
[02:50] and she said yes, and they’re going on a date tonight, 她答应了 他们今晚要去约会了
[02:52] and it’s Valentine’s Day and my life is over! 今天是情人节 我不想活了
[02:54] Time of death: 9:15 a.M. 死亡时间 早上九点十五分
[02:56] Time of breath: powerful! 呼吸强度 很强
[02:58] – Sorry. – No, I love it! -抱歉 -不 我很喜欢
[03:04] I miss Tina’s bones. I didn’t even know I liked them. 我想念蒂娜的骨头 我都不知道我喜欢过
[03:07] I never got to say good-bye. 我都没来得及和它们告别
[03:08] The worst thing is, this whole time, 最糟糕的是 她一直
[03:09] she’s been sitting on the remote. 这么神情恍惚
[03:11] Tina? Tina bean-a? 蒂娜 蒂娜宝贝
[03:13] It’s me. It’s Mommy. 是我 是妈妈呀
[03:14] – Hi, Mom. – It lives! -妈 -她还活着
[03:16] You remember how you were gonna babysit tonight 你还记得你今晚本该看孩子的吧
[03:18] so Dad and I can go out for Valentine’s Day? 好让我和你爸出去情人节约会
[03:21] Linda, don’t say “Valentine’s Day.” 琳达 别提”情人节”
[03:23] S-sorry, sorry. I-I meant regular February day 对不起 我指的是二月某个普通的一天
[03:25] that means nothing, stupid February day. 就是个毫无意义的二月的日子
[03:28] I-I don’t think we can go 我觉得我们不能
[03:30] on our amazing Kissing Koupon Valentine’s Day. 按计划度过超棒的吻团网情人节了
[03:34] – Sorry. – Bob, -抱歉 -鲍勃
[03:34] – don’t say “Valentine’s.” – Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. -别提”情人节” -太对不起了
[03:36] – Oh, God, now I’m saying it. Now I said it. – Sorry. Sorry. -天啊 现在又换我提了 -对不起
[03:40] Yes! I finally know what I want to be when I grow up: 棒 我终于知道长大以后想当什么了
[03:43] that limo! 我想当那辆豪车
[03:44] Oh… my… God! 我 的 天 啊
[03:47] – I know what we have to do! – What? -我知道我们该怎么办了 -怎么办
[03:48] Me and Louise are gonna take Tina out in the limo 我和露易丝带蒂娜出去 来个豪车一游
[03:51] for a girls’ night out to cheer her up! 今晚是女生之夜 我们要给她加油
[03:53] – Oh, great idea. – Yeah, and you and Gene -主意不错 -没错 你和吉恩
[03:55] are gonna do the thing I bought. 去做我团购的项目吧
[03:56] Oh. I… Wait. Why… 等等 为什么…
[03:58] Well, we could just stay here. 我们待在家里就好了
[03:59] And waste my Kissin’ Koupon? 你们要浪费我的吻团券吗
[04:01] Are you crazy? It’s only for tonight. 疯了吗 那是仅限今晚使用的
[04:04] Come on, Bob. 拜托 鲍勃
[04:05] Tina needs this. 蒂娜需要这个
[04:06] Tina needs a girls’ night. 蒂娜需要一个女生之夜
[04:08] A real girls’ night. 真正的女生之夜
[04:10] And we’re gonna get in that limo and give it to her, right? 所以我们要钻进豪车 让她好好享受 对吧
[04:13] Yeah! Let’s do that thing where I get in a limo. 没错 上车的时候还要做那个酷炫的动作
[04:16] – Yeah! – Okay, fine. -没错 -好吧
[04:18] Gene, will you do me the honor of being my date tonight? 吉恩 我是否有幸与你共同度过这个晚上
[04:21] Yes! Just make sure you wait three days to call me afterwards 好啊 确保约会后过三天再给我打电话
[04:24] so you don’t seem too desperate to be my dad. 免得你显得太着急当我爸爸
[04:26] Okay, girls, get your miniskirts on. 好啦 姑娘们 穿上超短裙
[04:29] The li-mom-sine leaves in five! 妈妈豪车五分钟后开车
[04:31] Okay, Tina? Does that sound fun? Right? 蒂娜 听着还挺好玩的对吧
[04:34] I guess. 可能吧
[04:35] Girls’ night out! All right! 女生之夜 真棒
[04:41] Hi. We’re your riders for tonight. 我们是你今晚的乘客
[04:44] Hi. Hello. Uh, I’m your driver. Call me Nat. 你们好 我是今晚的司机 叫我纳特
[04:47] They didn’t tell me I was driving 他们可没说我今晚要开车带着
[04:48] three real-life princesses for Valentine’s Day. 三位现实世界中的公主过情人节
[04:53] Nat, ix-nay on the Valentine’s Day talk, okay? 纳特 情人节这种话就不要再说了 好吗
[04:56] Yeah. My sister got dumped by a jerk, 我姐姐被一个混蛋甩了
[04:57] and her puberty operating system is crashing. 她的青春期操作系统崩溃了
[05:01] – No bueno. – Yeah, so we’re taking -没问题 -没错 所以我们是在
[05:03] my little lonely heart for a fun girls’ night out, 带这颗孤独的心出来欢度女生之夜
[05:05] and we’re not gonna talk about boyfriends or love 我们不要提男友或者爱情
[05:07] or Valen-you-know-what, okay? 或者情什么节 懂吧
[05:08] Copy that. Loud and clear, sir. 明明白白 一清二楚
[05:11] Wow! This is nice! 这好棒啊
[05:13] Nat, let’s get this baby started 纳特 把车子发动起来
[05:15] and take her up to about 120? 开到120迈怎么样
[05:17] – Okay, excuse me, little bunny girl? – Yeah? -抱歉 小兔女郎 -怎么了
[05:19] You can’t stand up in the sunroof 车子开起来之后你就不能
[05:21] – while we’re driving. – Well, what about… -站在天窗下面了 -但是…
[05:22] What about Big, the film starring Thomas Hanks? 你想说汤姆·汉克斯主演的电影《飞越未来》吗
[05:25] It’s called “Movie magic.” You want to know what happens 那都是电影里的 你想知道现实世界里
[05:27] when real people drive around hanging out of a sunroof? 有人在开车的时候把头伸出天窗会怎样吗
[05:29] – Yeah. – Decapitation. It happens all the time. -嗯 -脑袋会被切掉 这事常有发生
[05:32] There was a huge uptick in them 电影刚上映那时候
[05:33] right after that film came out, 这类事件增加了好多
[05:34] but you didn’t hear anything about it, I’m sure. 但我敢说你们什么都没听说
[05:36] – Right? Right? – I mean, I… I didn’t hear anything. -没错吧 -我确实什么都没听说
[05:38] Yeah, not a word. Government covered it up. 你们什么都不会知道 都被政府掩盖起来了
[05:40] Oh, my gosh. 不会吧
[05:41] Thomas Hanks himself got paid a bunch of hush money. 汤姆·汉克斯本人拿了一大笔封口费
[05:44] – How much? – Around $12,000. -多少钱 -大约一万两千美元
[05:46] – That all checks out. – All right, so where to? -那就差不多了 -好了 我们要去哪
[05:48] Sad girl, you wanna go run over this kid 伤心的小姑娘 你要开车碾过这个
[05:49] who dumped you or what? 甩了你的男生吗
[05:51] – No. – That sounds like a good plan. -不要 -这主意不错
[05:52] No, we’re not running anyone over. 不 我们不要开车碾别人
[05:54] But you know what always makes people feel better 但是你们知道什么能让心碎的人
[05:56] after they get their hearts broken? 感觉好一点吗
[05:58] – Lizards. – No! -蜥蜴 -不
[05:59] Throwing a tub of baked beans at a meter maid. 往贴停车罚单的女交警身上倒一整桶焗豆
[06:01] No! Makeovers. 不 是形象改造
[06:03] Pretty sure the right answer was lizards, Mom. 我很确定答案是蜥蜴 妈妈
[06:05] What do you think, Tina? Makeovers? 你觉得怎么样 蒂娜 形象改造
[06:07] – Sure. – She loves it! -好 -她超喜欢的
[06:09] But we should probably get a bunch of baked beans just in case. 但以防万一 我们还是应该准备点烘豆
[06:12] What do you think this is for, little miss? 不然你说这是拿来干嘛的 小丫头
[06:15] I knew I’d find my real mom someday. 我知道总有一天我会找到我的”亲妈”的
[06:18] Okay, so your mom wrote, “Go down to the wharf, 好 所以说你妈写着”到码头去
[06:21] “Turn left at the cheese-on-a-stick booth, 在卖奶酪棒的小店处左转
[06:23] look up and you’ll see it.” 往上看 你就能看见”
[06:24] – Is it that bird? – Maybe. -是那只鸟吗 -或许吧
[06:26] Do you think it’s that drunk clown? 你觉得是那个喝醉的小丑吗
[06:29] I… I wish. 我希望是
[06:30] I’d love to push him over. 我真想把他推倒
[06:31] – Hup! Hup! – Oh. Oh, no. Oh, God. -哈噗 哈噗 -噢不 天呐
[06:35] Just to warn you, I ate the perfectly wrong things 只是提醒你一下 我吃了一堆不适合
[06:38] for this activity. 这运动的东西
[06:40] Welcome, couples. 欢迎 情侣们
[06:41] Get ready for the night of your life. 难忘之夜 你们准备好了吗
[06:44] I’m Tim Flanagan, and this is my brother Jerry. 我是蒂姆·弗拉纳根 这位是我的哥哥杰里
[06:47] You may be asking yourselves, “Can I really do trapeze?” 你们或许会问自己 “我能空中吊杠吗?”
[06:50] Well, look at me. I got 30, 40 extra pounds on me. 看看我 身上那么多赘肉
[06:53] I got diabetes, major depression, 我还有糖尿病 重度抑郁症
[06:55] a weird skin thing on my foot, you name it. 脚上还长了奇怪的廯 随你说
[06:58] Point is, if I can trapeze, you can trapeze. 重点是 如果我能空中吊杠 你也能
[07:01] We’ll be learning tonight’s routine 我们将从地垫那边的低吊杠
[07:02] on the low trapeze over those mats. 开始我们今晚的学习计划
[07:04] And then moving to the high trapeze, 然后带着表演服装和配乐
[07:06] complete with costumes and music. 转移到高空吊杠
[07:08] I know what you’re thinking: 我知道你们在想什么
[07:09] “Will I really be ready for all that?” “我是真的准备好了吗”
[07:11] Well, in 45 minutes, your answer will probably be, “Sure.” 45分钟之后 你们的答案应该都是”当然”
[07:15] Questions? 我有问题
[07:17] – You, mustache. – hi. Yes. -你吗 胡子先生 -是的
[07:19] I-I’m here with my son, because, well, it’s a long story, 我是跟我儿子一起来的 因为 说来话长
[07:22] but he’s only 11… Can we still do this? 但他只有十一岁 我们还能参加这个吗
[07:25] It’s totally okay if the answer is no. 如果答案是不行的话也完全没关系
[07:27] Oh, trapeze is fun and safe for all ages. 空中吊杠又好玩又安全 老少皆宜
[07:29] Except children under ten… They can’t participate. 除了十岁以下的儿童…他们不能参与
[07:32] Yay! I’m swinging with my dad! 耶 要跟老爹一起摇摆了
[07:34] Damn, one year off. 该死 偏偏大了一岁
[07:38] excuse me, 不好意思
[07:38] but have you three gorgeous gals seen my clients? 请问三位美女看见我的客人了吗
[07:41] It’s us! Look at Tina! 是我们 快看蒂娜
[07:43] Isn’t she breathtaking? Aw, look at her. 是不是超级棒 哇 看看她
[07:45] I’m looking at her, and I literally cannot breathe. 我看到了 快让我窒息了
[07:48] And with you, 还有你
[07:49] – what was the thought process? – Nightmares. -你是怎么想的 -噩梦
[07:51] Love it. Now, I know what we ought to do. 我喜欢 现在 我知道我们该去干吗
[07:53] We ought to figure out where this kid is that messed you up. 我们应该去找那个让你心碎的小子
[07:55] – What’d you say his name is? – Jimmy Jr. -他的名字叫什么 -小吉米
[07:57] Yeah, terrible name. I hate him because of his name. 糟糕的名字 因为他这个名字我就不喜欢他
[07:59] We find out where he is, and then we go down there, 等我们搞清楚他在哪之后 走过去
[08:02] and you say, “Hey, look at what you’re missing,” 然后说”看看你错过了什么”
[08:04] and then you throw a drink or a smoke bomb on him. 然后向他泼一杯饮料或丢一颗烟雾弹
[08:06] Yes! 好啊
[08:07] No, no. Nat, I appreciate your input, 不不 纳特 感谢的建议
[08:10] but what we need is some good old-fashioned cheer-’em-ups. 但我们需要的是传统的变开心的方式
[08:13] Let’s crank up some girl power jams 让我们唤醒一些女子力吧
[08:15] – and limo it out of here! – You’re the boss! -坐着豪车离开这吧 -你是老板听你的
[08:18] Pickles! 讨厌鬼
[08:19] – Hey, no sunroof! – Oh. Sorry. Comin’ in. -喂 不要伸出头去 -抱歉 进来了
[08:23] *This is a girl power jam* *这就是女子力*
[08:25] *We’re all girls, no mans* *我们都是女生 没有男的*
[08:27] *Girl power, girl plus power makes girl power!* *女子力 女子加上力量成就女子力*
[08:34] *This is a girl power jam* *这就是女子力*
[08:36] *We’re all girls, no mans.* *我们都是女生 没有男的*
[08:42] I’m not giving up yet, Tina. 我还没有放弃呢 蒂娜
[08:44] Okay. 好吧
[08:45] All right, let’s get some sugar in this booger 好了 咱们在这吃点甜点吧
[08:48] and cheer her up. 哄她开心开心
[08:50] What do you mean you don’t have anything? 什么叫你们什么都没有了
[08:52] It’s Valentine’s Day, 今天是情人节
[08:53] and you don’t have a reservation, ma’am. 而且你没有预定 女士
[08:54] Oh, come on. My little girl got her heart broken and she… 别这样 我的宝贝女儿心碎了 她…
[08:56] – Linda. Linda. Linda. – wha… where’s that… ? -琳达 琳达 琳达 -谁在喊我
[08:59] Come over. I got us a table. 过来 我给咱们弄了个位子
[09:01] – Nat? – Follow my voice. Can you see me? -纳特 -顺着我的声音过来 能看见我吗
[09:03] – Hey, it’s Nat! – Follow my voice! -嘿 是纳特 -顺着我的声音过来
[09:05] Follow. Follow. Follow. Follow. 跟着 跟着 跟着 跟着
[09:07] Nat, how’d you do it? 纳特 你是怎么办到的
[09:08] I know the owner. 我认识这家店的老板
[09:10] Saved his life… After I hit him with my car. 我救了他 在我撞了他以后
[09:12] Now, should we get the mega-misu flight or the ultra-mega? 我们点大提拉米苏 还是巨型提拉米苏
[09:15] Ah, man, Nat, you sit next to me, ‘Kay? 哇 纳特 你就坐我边上 好吗
[09:17] And I mean forever. 永远坐我边上
[09:20] – Oh, God. – I know, I know, it’s a long way down. -我的天 -我知道 我知道这很高
[09:23] But if you fall, this harness thing’ll catch you, no problem. 但如果你摔下去 安全带会拉住你 放心
[09:26] Nobody’s died on this. 没有人死在这
[09:27] Well, except for one guy, but that was ’cause 除了一个人 但那是因为热气球上
[09:29] someone dropped a sword out of a hot air balloon. 有人掉了一把剑下来
[09:32] Totally unrelated. We weren’t liable. 完全没有任何联系 我们没有任何责任
[09:34] – Hi, Dad! – Hi, Gene. -爸爸 你好呀 -吉恩 你好呀
[09:36] All right, I’m gonna let you go now, 好了 我现在要放手了
[09:37] and you’re gonna swing out. 你会荡出去
[09:43] Okay, good job on the swinging. 荡得不错
[09:46] it’s all right. 还不错
[09:47] Now, get those legs up! Hup! Hup! 现在把腿抬起来
[09:50] Oh, my God. So high up. 我的天 太高了
[09:51] Beautiful. Now release your arms. Hup! Hup! 动作很完美 现在松开你的手臂
[09:54] Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God… 我的天 我的天 我的天
[09:55] Don’t barf, don’t barf, don’t barf, don’t barf… 不要吐 不要吐 不要吐 不要吐
[09:58] We’re doing it, Dad! 我们成功了 爸爸
[09:59] – We’re flying! – I hate it! -我们飞起来了 -我讨厌这样
[10:02] Now grab hands! Hup! Hup! 现在抓住对方的手
[10:05] – Great job! – And… let go! Hup! -太棒了 -然后 放手
[10:12] I can’t! 我做不到
[10:13] Hup, please? 赶紧的
[10:14] Gene, I think we have to let go. 吉恩 我们得放手
[10:16] No way! You let go! But don’t! 不可能 要放你放 但是不许放
[10:18] I w… I won’t. 我 我不放
[10:19] Guys, please either let go and swing back 伙计们 你们要不就放手然后荡回来
[10:22] or release your legs and drop. 要不松开你的腿掉下去
[10:24] We have six other couples to get through tonight. 我们今晚还有六对情侣要体验呢
[10:27] I-I think we’re gonna need a minute! 我们可能还要一会
[10:30] So, my little Tina-misu, how are you doing? 我的宝贝蒂娜甜心 你觉得怎么样
[10:33] You feeling better? 你觉得好一些了吗
[10:35] I’m full. 我饱了
[10:36] Full of sadness. 被悲伤填满了
[10:38] I don’t want to beat a dead horse, 我不想白费口舌[打一匹死马]
[10:40] but we could get a dead horse. 但我们可以去弄一匹死马
[10:42] And we don’t put it in the kid’s bed… 我们不把它放在那孩子的床上
[10:43] he’d be expecting that… 他会知道的[教父梗]
[10:44] We put it in his backpack under his homework. 我们把它放在书包里 作业下面
[10:47] He reaches in, all proud he did his homework, 他伸手进去 完成了作业很骄傲
[10:49] and bam! Dead horse. 然后 嘭 死马
[10:50] – It’s the perfect plan. Let’s get the check. – All right. -这个想法不错 我们结账吧 -好
[10:52] Wow. You guys just said “Dead horse,” 你们刚刚大概有五次说到了死马
[10:54] like, five times, and Tina didn’t even react. 然而蒂娜根本就没有反应
[10:57] This is bad. I don’t get it, honey. 这太糟糕了 我就不明白了 亲爱的
[10:59] You’re always on and off with Jimmy Jr. 你和小杰米总是断断续续地联系
[11:01] Why is this time so hard? 这次为什么那么难过
[11:02] It’s not just that we’re off right now, 不是因为我们刚刚断了联系
[11:04] or even that he has another valentine. 甚至不是因为他有另一个情人
[11:07] It’s… it’s… He… 而是 而是 他
[11:09] I made him a special picture frame for Valentine’s Day 我给了他做了个特别的情人节相框
[11:11] with a picture of us in it, but then he hung it 放了张我们俩的照片 但是他把它挂在了
[11:13] in his locker with a picture of Becky in it! 柜子里 还把照片换成了贝琪
[11:14] – He what?! – He what?! -他什么 -他什么
[11:15] That son of a bitch! 这个混球
[11:16] Well, that’s it. I think it’s time we do Nat’s plan. 好了 我觉得是时候用纳特的方案了
[11:19] Okay, I’ll call my guy. 好吧 我来叫人
[11:20] It’s Valentine’s Day 今天是情人节
[11:21] so he might be pretty low on dead horses, 他可能会死马没什么兴趣
[11:23] but I’ll see what he has in the raccoon family. 但可以问问他有没有浣熊什么的
[11:25] No, no, we’re not gonna do anything with dead horses, 不不 我们不用任何有关死马
[11:27] or anything violent, but we are gonna make sure 或暴力的东西 但要确保
[11:31] his date with Becky doesn’t go so great. 他和贝琪的约会不那么顺利
[11:33] Let’s do it. 就这么办
[11:34] It’s time for little JJ to pay pay. 是时候让小杰杰付出代价了
[11:37] Hear, hear! Now, who has ghillie suits, 来来 那么谁有伪装服
[11:39] and who needs ghillie suits? 谁需要伪装服
[11:44] All right, first things first. 先说重要的
[11:46] We need to find out where this little Rom-ee-no is at. 我们得先找出这个小罗密诺在哪里
[11:48] – Right, right.- And once we do, and this is just a pitch… -没错 -一旦找到他 只要朝他扔
[11:52] We can all pitch stuff if we want… 如果想 我们可以都朝他扔
[11:53] What if we hit ’em with one of these guys? 如果我们用这家伙打到他们
[11:55] – What is that? – A stink bomb. -这是什么 -臭气弹
[11:57] I got a whole glove compartment full of ’em. 我有一箱子的臭气弹
[11:58] I throw ’em at white guys, pigeons, 我朝白人 鸽子
[12:00] people I’ve dated etcetera. 我的约会对象等人扔过
[12:02] Now, Tina, did you ever put a tracking device on Jimmy? 蒂娜 你有没有在吉米身上放过追踪器
[12:05] Sew it into the back of his neck 趁他失去意识时
[12:06] while he was unconscious, or… ? 把它缝进他脖子后面 或是
[12:08] No. 没有
[12:08] – Tina! – I’m sorry. -蒂娜 -抱歉
[12:10] Damn it! That’s okay. That’s okay! 该死 没关系 没关系
[12:13] – Sorry. – And you have no idea -抱歉 -你一点也不知道
[12:14] where he might be taking Becky tonight? 他今晚会带贝琪去哪吗
[12:15] I don’t know. I don’t know! 我不知道 不知道
[12:17] What about this Becky girl? 那个叫贝琪的妹子呢
[12:19] Could she be a spy? Maybe some sort of a Cylon? 她有可能是个间谍吗 或许是个赛昂人
[12:21] Where would she want to eat dinner? 她会想在哪吃晚餐
[12:23] Leave that to me. Nat, phone. 交给我吧 纳特 手机给我
[12:24] You got it, boss. 给你 老大
[12:25] Tina, dial Tammy. 蒂娜 打给苔米
[12:27] Hey, Tammy, it’s Louise Belcher. 苔米 我是露易丝·贝尔彻
[12:29] – I need Becky Krespe’s number. – What for? -我要贝琪·克雷丝皮的电话 -干什么
[12:31] To do something mean. 干坏事
[12:32] That’s hilarious! Okay, it’s 201… 太搞笑了 好吧 是201
[12:34] Hi. Has Becky left for her date yet? 你好 贝琪出门约会去了吗
[12:36] She hasn’t? Okay, great. 还没有吗 好的 太好了
[12:38] No, I don’t want to talk to her. She hates me. Bye! 不了 我不想和她通话 她不喜欢我 拜
[12:41] Okay, she hasn’t left yet, 好了 她现在还没走
[12:42] so if we book it over there, we can follow. 如果我们赶快点 就能跟踪她了
[12:44] Tina, do you know where she lives? 蒂娜 你知道她住在哪吗
[12:45] 712 Forest Lane, blue house 森林路712号 蓝色房子
[12:47] with a little flamingo on the lawn. 草坪上有只小火烈鸟
[12:48] – Wow. Stalk much? – Yes. Like, a lot. -经常跟踪她 -是的 经常
[12:50] Good girl. Let’s roll. 好样的 我们走
[12:53] Oh, you know what? 知道吗
[12:54] I think it’s maybe faster to just get out and go around. 我觉得直接从外面进会快一点
[12:57] Nope. I pushed in more and I’m stuck. 并没有 我用力过猛卡住了
[12:59] Little help here, gals? 姑娘们忙下我 好吗
[13:00] Oh, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不
[13:02] Okay, yeah, that helps. 好吧 起作用了
[13:04] My bra unhooked. 我的胸罩开了
[13:05] Oh, I landed on my hand grenade. 我的手榴弹着地了
[13:07] – Hand grenade? – No one freak out. -手榴弹 -别慌
[13:09] The guy who sold it to me said it was inactive. Let’s see. 卖给我的人说这是个哑炮 我们看看
[13:13] Yup, we’re good. 对 很安全
[13:14] Gene, we can’t stay up here forever. 吉恩 我们不能一直待在这
[13:16] Maybe we could. 或许可以
[13:17] I could still have a very fulfilling life. 我照样能有个充实的人生
[13:20] Okay, look, on the count of three, 好吧 听着 数到三
[13:21] we both let go with our hands. 我们同时松手
[13:23] I don’t think I can. 我觉得我做不到
[13:25] What if instead we let go with our legs? 那不然我们松腿
[13:27] No! Not our legs! 不行 不能松腿
[13:28] Guys, you got to let go! 两位 你们必须得松手
[13:30] We know, Jerry! Just let me talk to my son! 我们知道 杰里 让我跟儿子好好谈谈
[13:33] We thought you were doing that. 我们以为你正在和你儿子谈
[13:35] What have you been doing? 你之前都干嘛了
[13:36] We’ve been busy! 我们很忙
[13:38] Gene, we have harnesses on, 吉恩 我们都系了安全带
[13:39] so we’ll fall down, but very gently. 我们会掉下去 但会轻轻地掉下去
[13:41] Okay, okay, let’s do it. 好 好 我们松手吧
[13:43] All right, on the count of three. 好吧 数到三
[13:45] – Hundred. – Gene, you have to trust me, okay? -一百 -吉恩 你得相信我 好吗
[13:47] Look at my face. I am your dad. 看着我的脸 我是你爹
[13:49] I will not let anything bad happen to you. 我不会让你遭遇不幸的
[13:51] – We are going to be fine. – Okay. I trust you, Dad. -我们会没事的 -好吧 我信你 爸
[13:54] You guys have a very beautiful relationship. 你们父子情深
[13:57] Now, hup! 现在 放手
[13:58] Ready? One… two… three. 准备好了吗 一 二 三
[14:04] – You didn’t let go! – I know! -你没放开 -我知道
[14:06] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[14:08] Come on! 不是吧
[14:09] I panicked! I couldn’t do it! 我慌了 我做不到
[14:16] It’s the Pestos. Get down! 是派丝多一家 趴下
[14:18] There he is, Little Jimmy Jerk-o. 他来了 混蛋小吉米
[14:21] Look at him walking around with his evil stupid legs. 看他迈着魔鬼的步伐到处晃悠的样子
[14:29] Nat, follow that car. 纳特 跟上那辆车
[14:31] You got it, T. 放心 小蒂
[14:34] – You’re gonna hit ’em! – Sorry, sorry. -你快撞上他们了 -抱歉 抱歉
[14:36] I got excited. 我太激动了
[14:37] 只限今晚 情人节特别款 心形墨西哥玉米饼
[14:42] They’re having heart-shaped enchiladas? 他们要吃心形的辣肉馅玉米卷
[14:44] It’s worse than I thought. 比我想的还糟
[14:45] All right, all right, I’m gonna pull around back. 好了 好了 我拐回去
[14:47] We’ll Goodfellas it through the kitchen, 我们像《好家伙》里那样溜进厨房
[14:49] and then boom! Date over. 直接搞事 约会结束
[14:50] You think they’ll let us in the back? 你觉得他们会让我们进后厨房吗
[14:52] Oh, yeah. One of the busboys is my sensei. 里面一个打工的是我的老师
[14:58] All right, this is a bad angle. 好吧 这个角度不佳
[15:00] On my signal, we’re gonna casually stroll over 等会一听到我的暗号 大家就假装
[15:01] to the ladies’ room and regroup. 自然地走去厕所集合
[15:03] – Okay, what’s the signal? – “Woof meow. Woof meow.” -暗号是什么 -汪汪喵 汪汪喵
[15:06] Of course. That makes sense. 明白了
[15:08] Woof meow! Woof meow! 汪汪喵 汪汪喵
[15:11] Thanks for coming out with me, Becky. 谢谢你答应和我约会 贝琪
[15:12] You look… you look really great with your braces off. 摘了牙套的你…真的很漂亮
[15:15] Thanks, Jimmy. It’s really exciting to eat caramels again. 谢谢你 吉米 我终于又能吃糖了
[15:18] – And I can finally understand what you’re saying. – What? -我总算能听清你说的话了 -什么
[15:21] Okay, we’re go for phase two. 现在进行第二步计划
[15:23] Tina, you know what you’re doing? 蒂娜 你清楚你要做什么吗
[15:24] Yup. I sneak up as close as I can get to that table 我尽可能地偷偷靠近他们那桌
[15:26] and drop these eight stink bombs. 然后扔下这八颗臭气弹
[15:28] Maybe we only need, like, three stink bombs. 也许三颗就够了
[15:30] Better give me the other ones. 其他几颗给我吧
[15:31] Okay, I drop these three stink bombs, 我把这三颗臭气弹丢过去
[15:33] smell up the joint and slip out the back door. 臭味散开 然后马上从后门溜出去
[15:35] Righty-tighty, Tina. 完全正确 蒂娜
[15:36] We’ll be right behind you, and we’ll meet you out back. 我们在后面给你加油 后门见
[15:38] Hands in, everyone. Girl power on 16. 大家把手叠在一起 数到十六一起喊女子力
[15:41] One, two, three, four, five, six… 一 二 三 四 五 六…
[15:45] – Okay, okay. 16! – Let her finish, Mom! -好了 十六 -让她数完 妈妈
[15:47] – Let her finish! – Girl… girl power. – Seven. -让她数完 -女子力 -七
[15:48] – Eight. – Okay. – Keep going, Nat. -八 -好吧 -你继续 纳特
[15:49] – Keep going. – Nine, ten… – Okay, okay. Six… -继续 -九 十 -好好 十…
[15:51] – Ten. – Let her finish! -十 -让她数完
[15:53] – Okay! – Keep going, Nat. – 16. -好吧 -继续数 纳特 -十六
[15:55] Girl power! 女子力
[15:57] This is the most fun I’ve ever had. 这是我做过的最有意思的事
[16:02] Okay, here goes nothing. 管不了那么多了
[16:13] I can’t do it. 我不能这么做
[16:15] What? 怎么回事
[16:18] Tina? 蒂娜
[16:18] – Tina Belcher? – Oh, hey, Jimmy Jr., Becky. -蒂娜·贝尔彻 -嗨 小吉米 贝琪
[16:21] Am I on fire? No? Cool. 我着火了吗 没有吗 太好了
[16:22] What brings you guys here this evening? 什么风把你们吹来这里的
[16:27] 辣么好餐厅 只限今晚 情人节特别款 心形墨西哥玉米饼
[16:28] Tina, what are you doing here? Did you follow us? 蒂娜 你怎么会在这里 你跟踪我们吗
[16:30] What? No. I-I don’t even know 什么 不可能 我根本不知道
[16:32] who that limo around back belongs to. 后面那辆豪华轿车是谁的
[16:36] Anyway, how’s the enchilada? 对了 玉米饼好吃吗
[16:37] Does it taste like, A heart? 吃起来有心动的感觉吗
[16:40] – Tina, are you okay? – Yeah, what’s going on? -蒂娜 你没事吧 -你在搞什么
[16:42] Fine. You caught me. I-I followed you here. 你说得没错 我的确在跟踪你们
[16:45] – Oh, no. – I got to get out there and save her. -糟了 -我必须把她救出来
[16:47] Wait, wait. I think she’s got this, maybe. Let her try. 等等 我觉得她能搞定 让她试试
[16:50] Becky, the truth is, I-I came here 贝琪 事实上我是故意
[16:52] to stink-bomb the restaurant and ruin your date 带着臭气弹来破坏你们约会的
[16:54] because I was really sad and jealous that you got 因为我真的很伤心也很嫉妒
[16:56] to go out with Jimmy Jr. on Valentine’s Day instead of me. 和小吉米约会的人不是我
[16:58] And that Jimmy Jr. Put your picture 小吉米把你的照片放在了
[17:00] in the frame I made for him. 我为他做的相框里
[17:01] – Wait. What? – Yeah, it’s a good-size frame. -等等 -没错 相框尺寸刚刚好
[17:04] The picture fit really well. 和你的照片很配
[17:06] But the fact is I… I don’t want to be this person. 但实际上…我不想变成这样的人
[17:09] And, Becky, you seem really nice. 贝琪 你看起来如此善良
[17:11] And all you did was get your braces off, 你所做的只是把牙套取了下来
[17:12] probably because your orthodontist said it was time. 也许你的医生觉得是时候摘下来了
[17:14] It was. 确实是这样
[17:15] And you accepted an invitation to this really, really nice restaurant 你还和这位瓦格斯塔夫坏小子来这间
[17:19] with this Wagstaff bad boy, which anyone would have done. 超级棒的餐厅约会 但换做谁都会答应的
[17:22] You didn’t do anything to hurt me on purpose, 你并非有意伤害我
[17:24] and I won’t do anything to hurt you. 我也不会故意伤害你
[17:25] You don’t deserve to have your date ruined. 我不应该破坏你的约会
[17:27] Thanks, Tina. You seem nice, too. 谢谢你 蒂娜 你也很善良
[17:29] Also, you have some guacamole on your boob. 你胸前沾到了鳄梨酱
[17:31] Oh, yeah. Thanks. 多谢提醒
[17:33] – No. Other boob. – Oh. Oh, okay. -不是那里 在另一边 -哦 好的
[17:36] No. Other boob. 不 另外一边
[17:38] What, this one? 在哪儿 这边吗
[17:38] It’s under… it’s underneath. 在下面…胸下面
[17:39] Could you give me a chip? 能给我个薯片吗
[17:40] I’ll-I’ll let you guys get back to your date now. 我不打扰你们约会了
[17:42] Well, actually, Becky, this isn’t really working out. 其实 贝琪 这样还是不行
[17:46] – What? – What? -什么 -什么
[17:47] Yeah, I-I was gonna wait 我本来一直在等
[17:48] until we got our heart-shaped flaming flan, 我们的心形火焰馅饼
[17:50] but I think we should break up. 但我想我们还是分手吧
[17:52] There just isn’t anything… here. 我们之间不来电
[17:55] – Are you joking? – Probably not. -你是在开玩笑吗 -可能不是
[17:56] He does this stuff, like, a lot. 这是他一贯的风格
[17:58] I mean, I-I will, if you insist, I will hang for the flan. 你坚持的话 我等到馅饼上来
[18:06] Oh, my God, did he just break up with Becky, too? 天呐 他也要和贝琪分手吗
[18:09] That little… 那个小…
[18:09] Valen-twerp! 情人节混蛋
[18:10] Time for a stink bomb from a hot mom! 辣妈的臭弹该上场了
[18:12] Wait, wait! Give me one, woman. 等等 等等 给我一个 女人
[18:14] Tina, woof meow! Woof meow! 蒂娜 汪汪喵 汪汪喵
[18:18] Oh, no! Becky, come with me! 不 贝琪 跟我来
[18:20] No, this isn’t gonna work. 不 这样行不通
[18:22] We’re the same size. Let’s run. 我们体型差不多 咱们快跑
[18:23] Wait, Tina, come back. 等等 蒂娜 回来
[18:24] I-I’ll date you instead, if you want. 我 我会和你约会的 要是你愿意
[18:30] I’ll smell you in hell. 去地狱闻你吧
[18:32] wait. Wait. Who… who are you? 等等 等等 你…你是谁
[18:35] Go, go, go, go, go, 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑
[18:37] go, go, go, go! 跑 跑 跑 跑
[18:43] Guys, it’s been over an hour! 伙计们 已经一个多小时了
[18:45] I’m worried about your bodies! 我担心你们的身体
[18:49] Gene, I’m sorry. I-I… 吉恩 我很抱歉 我 我…
[18:50] Oh, I can’t get my legs off this thing. 我没法把腿从这玩意儿上放下来
[18:52] Do-do you just want me to drop you? 你想让我松开你吗
[18:54] No! We do this together or we don’t do it at all! 不 要么一起 要么不做
[18:57] Okay. Just… just going to go against all my instincts 好吧 只要…只要抵抗我所有的本能
[19:00] and plummet to the ground while holding my child. 抱着我的孩子一头栽在地上
[19:02] Bob, I’m gonna count to three, 鲍勃 我数到三
[19:04] and if you don’t release your legs, 如果你再不松开腿
[19:05] I’m gonna charge you for a second trapeze experience. 我就要再收你一次空中飞人体验费
[19:09] – The full price. – We’ll pay double! -全价 -我们付双倍
[19:11] – Gene, no! – One, two… -吉恩 不行 -一 二…
[19:14] – Full price, Bob! – No, no, no! -全价 鲍勃 -不 不 不
[19:16] No, I’m…Okay, 不 我正在…
[19:17] I’m doing it! I’m doing it! 好吧 我在努力 我在努力
[19:20] Why am I doing it this way? 为什么我要这样
[19:23] it hurts so much! 太疼了
[19:25] Dad, release your Krakens! 爸爸 放开你纠缠的大腿
[19:28] I’m trying, Gene! 我在努力 吉恩
[19:34] That was amazing! 太棒了
[19:35] And they let us keep our unitards. 而且他们让我们自己留着服装
[19:37] There’s an important lesson in there 我们学到了重要的一课
[19:38] about peeing in stuff you want to keep. 想留下的东西就在里面撒泡尿
[19:40] I feel so alive! 我觉得浑身充满了活力
[19:42] Me, too. I feel like I could do anything. 我也是 我觉得自己无敌了
[19:44] – Should we just go home and watch TV? -Yes. -我们要回家看电视吗 -当然
[19:47] I love you, Dad. 我爱你 老爸
[19:48] I love you, too, pal. 我也爱你 小子
[19:51] Becky, i’m sorry I ruined your date with Jimmy Jr. 贝琪 很抱歉我毁了你和小吉米的约会
[19:54] You didn’t. He did. Should’ve been a red flag 不是你 是他 在他迟到三小时来接我
[19:56] when he picked me up three hours late and he called me Betsy. 还叫我贝特西的时候 就该觉得有问题了
[19:58] You know, Valentine’s Day is way more fun 情人节应该和你真心喜欢的人一起过
[20:00] when you spend it with people you really love, 那样才有意思
[20:02] like your mom and your sister and your limo driver. 就比如你妈 你妹 你的豪华轿车司机
[20:05] And a girl from your school you don’t know that well. 还有一个你们学校里不太熟的女生
[20:07] Boys come and go, but your girls will always be there for you. 男生们来来去去 而好姐妹不离不弃
[20:09] That’s right. Yes, they will, sister. 没错 没错 就是这样 好姐妹
[20:12] I mean, you know, sometimes women are awful to other women, 我是说 女人之间的关系有时候的确不太好
[20:14] but not us, and not tonight, 但不是我们 而不是今晚
[20:16] baby! Not tonight! 宝贝们 不是今晚
[20:17] – We doin’ this, ladies? – Let’s do it! -我们要这样干吗 小姐们 -就这样干吧
[20:19] Okay, I want you to repeat after me, 好的 你们跟着我说
[20:21] and I’m taping it on my phone. Ready? 我用手机录下来 准备好了吗
[20:23] – I… – I… -我… -我…
[20:25] Will not sue you if I get decapitated. 如果我被斩首 我不会告你
[20:27] Will not sue you if I get decapitated. 如果我被斩首 我不会告你
[20:30] – Let’s eat some bugs! – Yeah. – 咱们吹吹风吧 -太好了
[20:35] Suck on this, Thomas Hanks! 看看这个 汤姆·汉克斯
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme