时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Bob! Bobby! Bob! Bob! | 鲍勃 鲍鲍 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[00:15] | What? What’s happening? What? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[00:16] | – I got it. – You got what? | -我知道了 -你知道什么了 |
[00:17] | Wait. What time is it? | 等等 现在几点了 |
[00:18] | I just had a dream that we threw | 我刚梦见我们举办了 |
[00:20] | the most incredible Christmas party ever thrown. | 一场有史以来最棒的圣诞节派对 |
[00:23] | It was perfect. | 超级完美 |
[00:25] | And now I know what we have to do. | 我知道我们该怎么做了 |
[00:27] | Go back to sleep? | 继续睡觉吗 |
[00:28] | No, no. Listen, listen. | 不不 听着 |
[00:29] | It just hasn’t felt like Christmas this year. | 今年都没有圣诞节的感觉 |
[00:31] | I mean, I’ve got the spirit, but people seem so sad. | 我还有圣诞精神 但人们都好忧郁 |
[00:34] | Look, I know money’s tight. | 我知道手头紧 |
[00:36] | I know it’s been a tough year and that guy died, | 我知道今年很不容易 那人还死了 |
[00:38] | the guy that was in that show. | 电视剧里的那人 |
[00:40] | Yeah, that was sad. | 嗯 确实 很伤感 |
[00:41] | But it’s the holidays. | 但这是节日啊 |
[00:43] | Okay. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[00:45] | I think my dream was trying to tell me something. | 我的梦一定是想告诉我 |
[00:47] | I think we’re supposed to spread cheer and save Christmas. | 我们应该传播快乐 拯救圣诞节 |
[00:50] | So, we should throw the party from my dream at the restaurant. | 我们应该在餐厅里按我的梦举办派对 |
[00:54] | – When? – Today. This afternoon. | -什么时候 -今天 今天下午 |
[00:56] | The sooner the better. | 越早越好 |
[00:58] | Okay, but let’s not go crazy. | 好 但别太失去理智 |
[01:00] | We still have to wrap all our presents | 我们还得打包礼物 |
[01:01] | – and shop for a couple more. – No, no. | -买礼物 -不不 |
[01:03] | This party has to be magical, Bobby, | 我们要办一场经惊艳的派对 鲍鲍 |
[01:05] | just like my dream. | 像我梦中那样 |
[01:07] | *In my dream, you were there* | *我的梦里你也在* |
[01:09] | *Wearing your Christmas best* | *穿着圣诞的盛装* |
[01:14] | *In my dream* | *我的梦里* |
[01:15] | *The whole town was there* | *小镇上的人都在* |
[01:18] | *Saying this year’s been a mess* | *议论这一年一团糟* |
[01:20] | *But the eggnog flowed like a river* | *但蛋酒如河水环绕* |
[01:24] | *And it made people reconsider* | *人们开始重新思考* |
[01:27] | *And come together for something bigger* | *共聚一堂 祈祷美好* |
[01:31] | *It’s the Christmas of my* | *这就是我梦中的* |
[01:34] | *Dreams…* | *圣诞节* |
[01:36] | Doesn’t that sound nice? | 多美好啊 |
[01:38] | Bob, write this stuff down. | 鲍勃 快写下来 |
[01:39] | We’ll need all of it for the party. | 办派对用 |
[01:40] | Lin, I’m really tired. | 琳 我真的很累 |
[01:41] | *We’ll need five meat-carving stations* | *我们需要五个切肉台* |
[01:44] | *I’ll just make burgers* | *我只做汉堡* |
[01:45] | *Guests from far away nations* | *宾客来自五湖四海* |
[01:47] | *I bet Teddy will come* | *泰迪一定会来* |
[01:48] | *We’ll need an ice-skating rink* | *我们需要溜冰场* |
[01:50] | *Everyone will wear skates* | *大家穿着溜冰鞋徜徉* |
[01:52] | *Mr. Present greets guests with a smile on his face…* | *礼物先生笑着同客人问好* |
[01:55] | Mr. Present sounds nice. | 礼物先生听上去不错 |
[01:57] | *In the Christmas of my* | *我梦中的* |
[02:01] | *Dreams.* | *圣诞节* |
[02:03] | Oh, it’s gonna be great. | 一定会超级棒 |
[02:05] | Lin, can I please have the blanket? | 琳 可以把毯子给我吗 |
[02:07] | Are those new underwear? Those are nice. | 新内裤吗 很好看 |
[02:09] | No, they’re old, but thanks for noticing. | 不 旧的 不过谢谢夸奖 |
[02:13] | So, a dream told Mom that we should throw | 我妈梦见我们应该 |
[02:15] | a Christmas party at the restaurant? | 在餐厅举办圣诞派对吗 |
[02:16] | That’s right. We’re gonna spread a little Christmas cheer. | 没错 我们要传播圣诞节的快乐 |
[02:19] | I had a dream Dad had a ponytail. | 我梦见爸爸扎马尾 |
[02:20] | Should we just do that instead? | 我们可以改成做这个吗 |
[02:22] | Hang on, hang on. Shush. | 等等 等等 嘘 |
[02:23] | I’m standing outside The Wiggle Room | 我们此刻来到了摇摆屋外 |
[02:25] | where earlier this morning, | 今天早上 |
[02:26] | club patrons went from tearing the roof off | 顾客们眼睁睁看着 |
[02:28] | this popular gay nightclub to watching the city | 这家过去他们曾嗨翻屋顶的同性恋夜店 |
[02:31] | tear the actual roof off this popular gay nightclub. | 被市政部门真的掀掉了屋顶 |
[02:34] | This club has been in violation | 这个夜店违反了 |
[02:36] | of multiple city codes for a long time. | 好几项市政法规 |
[02:38] | Noise violations, unpermitted stages | 噪音超标 表演未经许可 |
[02:40] | and more than one illegal seesaw. | 还有好几个不合规秋千 |
[02:42] | Damn the man. | 去他的 |
[02:43] | Bros before city codes. | 同性恋万岁 |
[02:44] | So it looks like these tiny dancers | 看来这些舞者们 |
[02:46] | will hold each other closer this holiday season, | 今年圣诞节只能抱团换安慰了 |
[02:49] | making this cheery time of year a little more tear-y | 这难免让这个社区在一年中的欢庆时分 |
[02:52] | for this community. | 显得有些凄凉 |
[02:58] | Mother seems well. | 老妈一点也不奇怪 |
[02:59] | Lin, why are you cutting off the top of the tree? | 琳 你为什么要把树尖砍下来 |
[03:01] | I’m just gonna borrow a little bit from our tree | 我打算从我们的树上借一点 |
[03:04] | and make a mini one for the restaurant. | 给饭馆做一个小的圣诞树 |
[03:06] | She’s circumcising our tree. | 她在给我们的树割包皮 |
[03:07] | Did you see that news story? | 你们没看那个新闻吗 |
[03:09] | This Christmas is gonna be sad | 如果我们不做点什么 |
[03:10] | if we don’t put in the extra effort. | 这个圣诞节将会很凄凉 |
[03:14] | Okay, so, our tree looks exactly how it looks right now | 好吧 我们的树成了它现在的样子 |
[03:17] | ’cause of what you just did. | 由于你刚才的举动 |
[03:19] | Oh, you could barely tell. | 几乎看不出来区别 |
[03:21] | Plus, I’ll just reattach it. | 而且 我会给它还原的 |
[03:22] | It’ll grow back together and done. | 它马上就能长回原来的样子 |
[03:24] | Yeah, that sounds right. | 嗯 听起来不错 |
[03:25] | This little guy has to be special, | 这个小家伙一定要很特别 |
[03:26] | so I’m gonna relocate some of my favorite ornaments. | 所以我要借用一些我最喜欢的挂饰 |
[03:30] | I remember when Gene made me this one. | 我还记得这是吉恩给我做的 |
[03:32] | Oh, my God, I love it. | 天呐 我好喜欢 |
[03:34] | And Tina made me this one. | 这个蒂娜做的 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God, I love it. | 天呐 我好喜欢啊 |
[03:37] | And Louise made me this one. | 露易丝给我做的这个 |
[03:39] | Oh, my God, I love it! | 天呐 我好喜欢 |
[03:41] | Frankly, you know, I’m a little more interested | 说实话 我更关心树下到时候 |
[03:43] | in what’s going under the tree if you catch my drift. | 会藏着什么 你懂我意思吧 |
[03:46] | Yes, Louise, we got the link to your online gift registry. | 露易丝 我们收到你礼物清单的链接了 |
[03:49] | I noticed a lot of the big-ticket items | 我发现还有好多大件儿 |
[03:51] | were still available, so… | 仍在出售 所以… |
[03:53] | Look at our little tree. | 瞧瞧我们的小树 |
[03:55] | I love my mini tree. | 我爱我的小树 |
[03:56] | I’m gonna fill it up with more ornaments | 我要给它挂上更多的装饰品 |
[03:58] | and then I’m gonna go invite everyone to the party. | 然后我要邀请大家都来参加派对 |
[04:04] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[04:05] | Here’s a Santa Slider. | 来一块圣诞堡吧 |
[04:07] | ‘Cause it’s Christmas, right? | 因为今天是圣诞节 对吧 |
[04:08] | – Yup. – I’m just gonna start grabbing these | -对 -那我就抓了 |
[04:10] | and you let me know when I’ve taken an appropriate amount. | 不合适了你告诉我 |
[04:12] | – Oh, okay, stop, Teddy. – So, just, so, just four then? | -好了打住 泰迪 -所以是四块吗 |
[04:15] | Every time you come by? | 你每次经过都能拿四块 |
[04:16] | We’re gonna be seeing a lot of each other, Bobby. | 我们今天会见很多次面的 鲍鲍 |
[04:19] | Would you like a Santa Slider, Mort? | 来块圣诞堡吗 莫特 |
[04:21] | The last one. | 最后一块了啊 |
[04:22] | Room temperature and everybody’s touched it. | 已经凉了 而且大家都碰过了 |
[04:24] | No, no, no. It’s pretty fresh and-and no one’s touched it, | 不不不 很新鲜 没有人碰过 |
[04:27] | – except maybe Teddy. – I grazed it. | -除了泰迪 -我就轻轻擦了一下 |
[04:28] | I’ll wait for a fresh batch. | 我还是等新的一批吧 |
[04:30] | What’s your problem, Mort? Just take it. | 你什么毛病 莫特 赶紧拿上 |
[04:32] | Fine, I’ll take it. | 好吧 我拿 |
[04:35] | Just kidding. It’s ice cold. | 开玩笑呢 都冻成冰了 |
[04:36] | Did you see my little tree? | 你们看到我的小树了吗 |
[04:38] | I put all my favorite ornaments on it. | 我把我最喜欢的装饰品都挂上去了 |
[04:39] | And the tree topper is a little porcelain baby angel | 树尖上有一个小小的瓷器天使 |
[04:43] | and he’s smiling ’cause he’s on top of the tree. | 他笑是因为他坐在树尖上 |
[04:45] | Can we just have the eggnog? | 能给我们蛋酒了吗 |
[04:46] | I like it. I like your ornaments. | 我很喜欢 我喜欢你的装饰品 |
[04:48] | But we’re gonna go on the other side of the room now. | 但我们要到那边去了 |
[04:51] | So, what do you think? | 感觉如何 |
[04:52] | Santa coming this year or what? | 圣诞老人今年会来吗 |
[04:53] | Have you been good? | 你们今年乖吗 |
[04:54] | I hope the Bleaken doesn’t come. | 希望黑魔王不要来 |
[04:56] | Who and/or what is the Bleaken? | 黑魔王是谁 什么东西 |
[04:58] | You kids don’t know about the Bleaken? | 你们小孩不知道黑魔王吗 |
[05:00] | Is it a band? Are they on SoundCloud? | 乐队吗 声云上有吗[线上音乐分享平台] |
[05:01] | He’s got, like, different names in different cultures, | 他在不同的文化里有不同的名字 |
[05:04] | but he’s basically the anti-Santa. | 但一般就是反圣诞老人的化身 |
[05:06] | You got our attention. Go on. | 有意思 继续 |
[05:08] | The Bleaken is a horned creature | 黑魔王是一种长有角的生物 |
[05:09] | with lizard skin and black feathers | 蜥蜴皮 黑色的羽毛 |
[05:12] | who comes every once in a while. | 时不时会出现一次 |
[05:14] | – Every once in a while? – Like El Niño? | -时不时吗 -就像厄尔尼诺现象吗 |
[05:16] | My nana used to say he feeds on sadness and anger. | 我阿嬷说他以悲伤和愤怒为食 |
[05:19] | She said when me and my sister would fight, | 她说我和我姐妹吵架时 |
[05:22] | it meant the Bleaken would come. | 黑魔王就会出现 |
[05:23] | Nana sounds fun. | 阿嬷听起来很有趣 |
[05:24] | Is Nana short for banana? | 阿嬷是啥 |
[05:26] | Well, what happens when the Bleaken comes? | 黑魔王来了会怎么样呢 |
[05:28] | The Bleaken steals your presents. | 黑魔王会偷走你们的圣诞礼物 |
[05:30] | – What?! – Yup. | -什么 -没错 |
[05:30] | Then he takes them back to his lair | 然后他会把礼物拿回老巢 |
[05:32] | and you never see them again. | 你们就再也见不到了 |
[05:34] | And one time, I thought, I thought I saw him. | 我觉得 有那么一次 我见过他 |
[05:36] | Wait, you saw the Bleaken? | 等等 你亲眼见过黑魔王 |
[05:38] | I don’t know. I was little. | 我说不准 我当时还小 |
[05:40] | Nana used to give us wine. | 阿嬷以前会给我们喝酒 |
[05:41] | You’re freaking us out. | 你把我们吓坏了 |
[05:42] | Keep your weird Nana stuff to yourself. | 你那些古怪的阿嬷往事还是自己回味吧 |
[05:44] | Yeah, the Bleaken’s probably just an old story. | 没错 黑魔王可能只是个久远的传说 |
[05:47] | And a long story. Am I right? | 还很长 有人同意吗 |
[05:51] | Now it’s a party. | 派对时间到 |
[05:54] | Yeah, ’cause Jimmy’s here and me. | 没错 因为吉米和我来了 |
[05:56] | And damn it, Trev, do not say stuff. | 够了 崔佛 别说话 |
[05:59] | What do you mean don’t say stuff? | 别说话什么意思 |
[06:00] | What-what am I supposed to say? | 那我要说啥 |
[06:01] | – Just shush-ish. – But… | -闭嘴 -但是… |
[06:02] | Hi, Jimmy. Hi, Trev. | 吉米 崔佛 你们好 |
[06:04] | Happy holidays. | 双旦快乐 |
[06:05] | Lin, you invited Jimmy? | 琳 你邀请吉米了吗 |
[06:06] | It’s a Christmas ceasefire, Bob, | 圣诞就别跟他计较了 鲍勃 |
[06:08] | a truce for the holidays. | 过节要休战 |
[06:09] | Yeah, Bob. Try to be the bigger man for once, huh? | 鲍勃 你这次想当宽容的一方么 |
[06:12] | That shouldn’t be too hard because of your butt! | 那应该不难 因为你屁股够宽 |
[06:14] | It’s big. | 超级宽 |
[06:16] | Zoom. | 来一个 |
[06:18] | I’m not saying nothing. | 你不是让我啥都别说么 |
[06:19] | – Come on. – No. | -来嘛 -不要 |
[06:20] | – Come on. – No. | -快点 -不 |
[06:21] | – Come on. – All right. | -快来 -好吧 |
[06:23] | Nice. | 棒 |
[06:24] | Well, Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[06:26] | Stupid Jimmy Pesto. | 混蛋吉米·派丝多 |
[06:30] | Thanks for coming, Dalton. Merry Christmas. | 感谢光临 道尔顿 圣诞快乐 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God, Linda, | 天啊 琳达 |
[06:33] | this tastes like mouthwash with eggs in it. | 喝着就像加了蛋的漱口水 |
[06:35] | I love it. You’re so sweet. | 真是太”好喝”了 你很棒 |
[06:37] | Do you literally have anything else to drink? | 说真的 还有别的东西可喝么 |
[06:39] | I-I could open up some champagne. | 我可以开一瓶香槟 |
[06:41] | You’re a peach. | 你真可爱 |
[06:42] | I’m going to drink my way through the holidays. | 这个节日我要喝酒度过 |
[06:44] | Wait, what do you mean? Like in a fun way? | 意思是你要尽情享受吗 |
[06:46] | Ask my ex-boyfriend, then ask his new boyfriend | 问我的前男友吧 然后再问他的新男友 |
[06:48] | and then ask his new boyfriend’s ex-boyfriend. | 然后再问他新男友的前男友 |
[06:50] | Oh, wait, that’s me. | 等等 那就是我 |
[06:52] | Oh. Sorry. I think. | 抱歉 应该这么说吧 |
[06:54] | I got lost. | 我给绕晕了 |
[06:55] | Well, happy holidays. | 总之 节日快乐 |
[06:58] | Yay. | 棒哦 |
[06:59] | That Bleaken stuff, I don’t know. | 那个黑魔王什么的 不知道怎么回事 |
[07:01] | I feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[07:02] | I think the Bleaken is coming this year. | 我觉得黑魔王今年会来 |
[07:05] | You know what I mean? | 你们知道我的意思吗 |
[07:06] | Doesn’t it just seem, like, cold and gray? | 你们看外面 又阴冷又灰暗 |
[07:09] | – Look outside. – It’s winter. | -看看 -冬天都这样 |
[07:11] | If you believe the media. | 都是媒体这么说的 |
[07:13] | – Hey, Bob. – Hi, Marshmallow. | -鲍勃 -棉花糖糖 |
[07:14] | Hey, Marshmallow. Who’s your friend? | 棉花糖糖 你这位朋友是谁 |
[07:16] | This is Art. He’s an artist. | 他叫”艺术” 是个艺术家 |
[07:18] | Well, art I glad to meet you, Art. | 我很高兴”艺见你” 艺术 |
[07:22] | Maybe we should go. | 要不我们还是走吧 |
[07:23] | It’s fine. I’m easily amused. | 没关系 我很容易被逗乐的 |
[07:27] | Easily, I get it. | “容艺” 我懂 |
[07:28] | Marshmallow, I heard The Wiggle Room closed. | 棉花糖糖 我听说”摇摆屋”关门了 |
[07:31] | Didn’t you used to go there? I’m so sorry. | 你过去不是总去那里吗 真遗憾 |
[07:33] | I don’t know if I’ll ever wiggle again. | 我可能以后都不会再摇摆了 |
[07:35] | Well, maybe some eggnog will cheer you up? | 说不定喝点蛋酒能让你开心起来 |
[07:38] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[07:40] | Oh, that’s nasty. | 好难喝 |
[07:41] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[07:43] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢光临 |
[07:44] | So nice to see you. | 看到你们真开心 |
[07:46] | All right. Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[07:47] | Happy holidays. Yeah. | 节日快乐 |
[07:49] | *It’s the Christmas of my dreams.* | *这是我梦中的圣诞* |
[07:55] | – Sorry, what? – Nothing, nothing. | -抱歉 你说什么 -没什么 |
[07:57] | I… it’s cold out. | 外面好冷 |
[07:58] | Well, did we save Christmas? | 我们有没有挽救圣诞节 |
[08:00] | I mean, it wasn’t as big as the party in my dream | 虽然这没有我梦中的派对那么盛大 |
[08:02] | and Mr. Present didn’t come, | 礼物先生也没来 |
[08:04] | but I think we did our part | 但我觉得我们尽力了 |
[08:05] | to spread a little holiday cheer. | 传播了一点节日气氛 |
[08:07] | And my little tree looks so good. | 我的小树也很好看 |
[08:09] | – Oh, my God! – Lin, what’s wrong? | -我的天啊 -琳 怎么了 |
[08:10] | My tree! My tree is gone! | 我的树 我的树不见了 |
[08:13] | My ornaments. | 我的圣诞树装饰 |
[08:14] | All my favorite ornaments. | 那都是我最喜欢的装饰 |
[08:16] | Wait, where is it? | 等等 它哪去了 |
[08:18] | Kids, did you move Mom’s little tree? | 孩子们 你们动没动妈妈的小树 |
[08:19] | – I didn’t. – Nope. | -我没动 -没动 |
[08:20] | – No. – Oh, my God. | -没 -天啊 |
[08:21] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, my God. | -完了 -别啊 |
[08:27] | Who would steal a Christmas tree? | 为什么会有人偷圣诞树 |
[08:28] | It’s Christmas. Oh, right. | 这可是圣诞节 啊 难怪 |
[08:30] | That kind of makes sense. | 貌似讲得通 |
[08:31] | My favorite ornaments. My little babies. | 我最喜欢的装饰 我的小宝贝们 |
[08:34] | – I know, it’s… -I’m gonna faint. | -我知道 真是… -我要晕倒了 |
[08:35] | I know it’s awful, Lin, | 我知道这很糟 琳 |
[08:36] | but-but try and calm down. | 但你试着冷静一下 |
[08:38] | I mean, you already called the police. | 我是说 你都已经报警了 |
[08:39] | – Three times. – I say call back | -报了三次 -我的建议是再打一次 |
[08:41] | and this time, you hang up on them. | 这次换你挂他们电话 |
[08:43] | I say call that new Vietnamese place | 我的建议是给那个新开的越南餐馆打电话 |
[08:45] | and order just a ton of beef bánh mis. | 要一吨牛肉饼 |
[08:48] | I came as quickly as I could after I did some other stuff. | 我尽快赶来了 在做了一些…其它事之后 |
[08:51] | So what was stolen? | 什么被盗了 |
[08:52] | My little Christmas tree. | 我的小圣诞树 |
[08:54] | Technically, it was just the top of the Christmas tree. | 严格地说 只是圣诞树的树顶 |
[08:56] | – Just the tip. – Gene. | -只有一个尖 -吉恩 |
[08:57] | It had all my favorite ornaments on it. | 上面有所有我最喜欢的装饰 |
[08:59] | – My kids made most of them. – I have one question. | -大部分都是我的孩子亲手做的 -我有个问题 |
[09:01] | Did the thief steal your kids’ hands? | 小偷偷走了你孩子的手了吗 |
[09:03] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -那就好 |
[09:05] | Kids, make your mom some new ornaments | 孩子们 给妈妈做几个新的装饰 |
[09:06] | and quit wasting my time. | 别浪费我的时间了 |
[09:07] | Sergeant Bosco, please. | 博斯柯警长 拜托 |
[09:09] | Let me tell you something. | 我这么跟你说吧 |
[09:10] | I’ve learned one thing in law enforcement. | 执法过程中我明白了这件事 |
[09:11] | People are awful and Christmas makes them worse. | 人性本恶 圣诞时节尤为如此 |
[09:15] | There’s been a rash of little thefts like this all over town. | 全镇都爆发了一系列小偷小摸案件 |
[09:17] | What’s been stolen? | 被盗的是什么呢 |
[09:18] | A lot of Christmas crap. | 一堆圣诞玩意 |
[09:20] | Lights, plastic reindeer, | 装饰灯 塑料驯鹿 |
[09:21] | a bunch of those inflatable Santa Clauses. | 还有好几个充气圣诞老人 |
[09:23] | – I have one of those. – Of course you do. | -我有也有一个 -猜到了 |
[09:25] | Well, I wouldn’t put it out this year. | 换我的话今年可不会把它摆出来 |
[09:27] | Wait, I already did. | 等等 我已经摆出来了 |
[09:28] | Do you have any leads? Any suspects? | 你们有什么线索吗 有没有嫌疑人 |
[09:30] | Yeah, some guy… or girl, | 嗯 某个家伙…或者妹子 |
[09:32] | or a group of guys and girls. | 或者是某几个 |
[09:34] | Bye, I’m leaving. | 再见 我撤了 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry, Lin. | 我很抱歉 琳 |
[09:36] | He-he wasn’t really helpful. | 他没帮上什么忙 |
[09:38] | But maybe let’s do like he said | 但是也许我们可以按他说的 |
[09:39] | and have the kids make some new ornaments. | 让孩子们做些新的圣诞装饰 |
[09:41] | I don’t want new ornaments, Bob. | 我不想要新的装饰 鲍勃 |
[09:43] | I want the ornaments from when they were young and cute, | 我想要孩子们又小又可爱的时候做的圣诞装饰 |
[09:46] | not from now. | 而不是现在做的 |
[09:47] | Hey, I’m adorable. | 我现在也很可爱的好吗 |
[09:48] | You know what? We don’t need Bosco. | 我们不需要博斯柯 |
[09:50] | Whoever took my tree was a guest at our party. | 拿了圣诞树的人肯定是派对上的客人 |
[09:52] | We know who all the suspects are. | 我们已经知道嫌疑人都是谁了 |
[09:54] | We just have to go talk to them. | 只要去找他们谈就好了 |
[09:55] | Lin, Christmas is in three days. | 琳 还有三天就到圣诞节了 |
[09:56] | Are-are you sure this is… | 你确定这… |
[09:57] | I’m finding my ornaments, Bob! | 我一定要找回装饰 鲍勃 |
[10:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | But we can’t get too carried away, right? | 但我们不能陷太深 好吗 |
[10:04] | Or we let Mom solve every crime in town. | 或者我们可以让老妈把镇上的盗窃案全查明白 |
[10:06] | Like Kyra Sedgwick or Mariska Hargitay-tag-gahh. | 就像凯拉·塞吉维克或玛莉丝卡·哈吉塔那样 |
[10:12] | Okay, here it is. This is everyone who was at our party. | 好了 这是来参加我们派对的所有人员名单 |
[10:14] | I already crossed you, the kids, Teddy and Mort off the list. | 我已经把你 孩子们 泰迪和莫特的名字划了 |
[10:17] | I don’t know. Mort was a little annoyed | 我不确定 莫特对托盘上 |
[10:19] | that he had to take the last slider on the tray. | 只剩最后一个圣诞堡有些生气 |
[10:22] | Motive. | 有作案动机 |
[10:23] | Okay, Mort’s back on the list. | 好的 把莫特的名字加回来 |
[10:24] | But maybe we should start with the more obvious suspects. | 不过我们应该从有更明显动机的人着手 |
[10:27] | I think I might know one. | 我想我或许能提供个嫌疑人 |
[10:29] | Jimmy Pesto. | 吉米·派丝多 |
[10:31] | Come on, let’s go grill him! | 走 我们去拷问他吧 |
[10:32] | Wait, Lin, I’ll go with you, | 等等 琳 我会跟你一起去 |
[10:33] | but let’s try not to let this get out of hand. | 但咱别太过火好吗 |
[10:35] | Oh, I won’t go overboard. | 我不会鲁莽行事的 |
[10:37] | Now let’s go toss that pizza man. | 走吧 去”搞死”那个披萨家伙 |
[10:39] | – I’m going to get my coat. – What should we do? | -我去拿外套 -我们该干什么 |
[10:41] | We should probably go with you guys. | 我们或许应该跟你们一起去 |
[10:42] | You could use the extra muscle. | 增加点外援 |
[10:44] | No, no, no, we’ll close for a little while. | 不不不 我们会关一会店 |
[10:45] | You kids go upstairs and make your mom and me | 你们回楼上待着 给我和你妈妈 |
[10:48] | – some of those coupon books that… – You love so much? | -做几本那种承诺券册子… -你很喜欢吗 |
[10:51] | No, I was gonna say that you never seem to honor. | 不 我是想说虽然你们从来都不兑现 |
[10:54] | Well, you wanted us to honor them? | 那东西要兑现的吗 |
[10:55] | I guess it’s not the thought that counts. | 看来并非是心意最重要 |
[10:58] | Bob, come on! | 鲍勃 走了 |
[11:00] | Look what the fart dragged in! | 瞧瞧 一溜屁走进来了 |
[11:03] | Can it, Pesto. | 够了 派丝多 |
[11:04] | I know you did it. Where are you hiding it? | 我知道是你干的 你都藏哪儿了 |
[11:06] | What are you yelling about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:07] | We’re in-investigating a crime. | 我们在调查一宗盗窃案 |
[11:09] | She’s following up on a… lead. | 她在跟一条…线索 |
[11:11] | Oh, no. Did someone steal all of your customers? | 不是吧 有人偷光了你们的顾客吗 |
[11:14] | Wait. That was me! | 等等 那确实是我 |
[11:18] | He’s talking about your livelihood. | 他在说你们的衣食父母呢 |
[11:19] | No, Jimmy. Somebody stole my little Christmas tree | 不 吉米 有人在我们的节日派对上 |
[11:22] | from the holiday party, and I think | 偷走了我的小圣诞树 我觉得 |
[11:24] | you know exactly who stole it because it was you! | 你知道是谁偷的 因为就是你 |
[11:26] | What? Well, why would I want your dumb tree? | 什么 我要你那破树干什么 |
[11:29] | I thought maybe, uh, you came over here | 我还以为你来这是因为 |
[11:30] | -because you found the fudge. -Fudge? What fudge? | -你发现了软糖的事 -软糖 什么软糖 |
[11:33] | I took some fudge from the snack table | 我在你们的派对上拿了点你们放在 |
[11:35] | at your party and put it in the urinal. | 小吃桌上的软糖 扔进了尿壶 |
[11:37] | So it looked like someone pooped! | 看起来就像有人在那大便了 |
[11:40] | So, there was really no reason to stay after that, | 得逞之后 我们就没理由待在那了 |
[11:42] | and we left. Doodly doo. | 我们就走了 |
[11:45] | You did leave kind of early. | 你们确实走的挺早的 |
[11:46] | The tree wasn’t stolen till later. | 圣诞树是之后被偷的 |
[11:48] | Well, Lin, I think it’s obvious that Jimmy is an idiot. | 琳 吉米确实就是一个大傻蛋 |
[11:51] | – Yeah? – But I don’t think he did it. | -然后呢 -但我不觉得是他干的 |
[11:53] | I don’t think an idiot would put fudge in a urinal. | 傻蛋才不会聪明到知道把软糖扔进尿池呢 |
[11:56] | Yeah, maybe we can cross him off the list. | 好吧 或许我们该把他从名单里划掉 |
[11:59] | Wait. Security cameras. | 等等 安保摄像头 |
[12:00] | Jimmy’s camera doesn’t point at our restaurant. | 吉米的摄像头又不对准我们的餐厅 |
[12:02] | Yeah, why would I want to do that? What? | 是啊 我为什么要那么做 怎么 |
[12:04] | Is America’s Most Boring and Sad Videos still on the air? | 要去参加全美最无聊最寒碜视频大赛么 |
[12:08] | That was never a show! | 才没有这种比赛 |
[12:09] | I’m not talking about Jimmy’s camera. | 我没有在说吉米的监控摄像头 |
[12:11] | Mort’s got a camera on our side of the street. | 莫特在我们那边街道上安了一个监控 |
[12:14] | “Present this coupon | “出示本券 |
[12:15] | to redeem a 200-minute foot massage from Tina.” | 即可向蒂娜索取200分钟的足底按摩” |
[12:19] | – What? – Guys, I know you’re working really hard. | -什么 -各位 我知道你们干活非常认真 |
[12:21] | We all are. But I think I know who took Mom’s tree | 我们都是 但我想我知道谁拿走了妈妈的 |
[12:24] | and all the Christmas stuff Bosco said was stolen. | 圣诞树以及博斯柯口中那些被偷走的圣诞东西 |
[12:27] | My theory? The Bleaken did it. | 我的理论是 黑魔王偷的 |
[12:31] | Teddy did say the Bleaken steals stuff. | 泰迪确实说过黑魔王偷东西 |
[12:33] | Well, he’s not gonna steal our presents. | 他不会偷我们的礼物的 |
[12:35] | Why not? Is it ’cause we’re poor | 为什么 因为我们家太穷 |
[12:36] | and our toys break almost immediately? | 买的玩具一玩就坏了吗 |
[12:38] | No. ‘Cause we are gonna stop him. | 不是 因为我们会阻止他 |
[12:41] | *The Bleaken is coming as fast as he can* | *黑魔王正全速袭来* |
[12:44] | *Ruining Christmas like he don’t give a damn* | *企图给圣诞节搞破坏* |
[12:47] | *Got to find the Bleaken, we’ll follow his scent* | *跟随气味 找出黑魔王* |
[12:49] | *We got to stop the Bleaken from stealing our presents* | *偷我们的礼物 休想* |
[12:52] | *He’s gonna be defeated, he’s about to meet his match* | *遭遇对手 它将毫无退路* |
[12:55] | *And maybe when we find him* | *或许还能* |
[12:56] | *We can ask for Mom’s tree back* | *帮老妈要回圣诞树* |
[12:58] | Sure, sure, sure, but mostly, | 当然当然 但最重要的是 |
[12:59] | it’s about running him out of town | 要在他偷走我们的 |
[13:00] | – before he steals our Christmas presents. – Totally. | -圣诞礼物之前把他赶出城 -没错 |
[13:02] | I just think maybe once we find him and scare him, | 我只是觉得一旦我们找到他 制服他 |
[13:04] | – it wouldn’t hurt to ask for Mom’s tree. – Uh, yeah. | -要回圣诞树也不是啥难事儿 -是 |
[13:07] | *The Bleaken is gonna wish that he was never born* | *黑魔王将会后悔来到这世上* |
[13:13] | *We’re coming for you, man* | *我们来找你了 兄弟* |
[13:15] | *Hold onto your horns* | *看好你的角* |
[13:18] | I just asked for experiences this year. | 我今年学聪明了 |
[13:20] | The Bleaken can’t steal a Korean BBQ dinner for two! | 两人用韩国烤肉餐黑魔王总偷不了吧 |
[13:23] | I mean, isn’t that a gift card? | 那不就是张餐券吗 |
[13:24] | – He can just take it, right? – Damn it! | -他可以直接拿走啊 -该死 |
[13:27] | *The Bleaken is gonna wish that he was never born* | *黑魔王会后悔他来到这世上* |
[13:32] | *We’re coming for you, man* | *我们来找你了 兄弟* |
[13:35] | *Hold onto your horns* | *看好你的角* |
[13:40] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[13:41] | Thanks for doing this, Mort. | 感谢你帮我们 莫特 |
[13:42] | We really appreciate it. And you should know | 我们真的很感激 你应该知道 |
[13:44] | – we never thought you were a suspect. – Thanks. | -我们从没怀疑过你 -谢谢 |
[13:46] | Sounds like maybe you did, but let me just push past that | 听起来像你们怀疑过我 但还是让我倒带 |
[13:48] | and bring up the video from yesterday. | 调出昨天的监控录像吧 |
[13:50] | All right, let me jump to the middle of the party, | 好 快进到派对进行的时候 |
[13:53] | – and… – Fischoeder. | -然后… -费舍奥德 |
[13:54] | Wait. I don’t remember seeing Fischoeder at our party. | 等等 我不记得昨天在派对上见过费舍奥德 |
[13:58] | And now we know why. | 现在我们知道为什么了 |
[14:00] | He looked inside, saw us, and… didn’t come in. | 他朝里面看了几眼 看到我们 没进来 |
[14:03] | That ba-hum-bugger. Look, it’s you, Mort. | 白激动一场 看 是你 莫特 |
[14:05] | Are you skipping? | 你在蹦跶吗 |
[14:06] | I was, uh… I was just trying something. | 我只是…只是玩玩 |
[14:09] | I’m just gonna fast-forward. | 快进好了 |
[14:10] | Wait, wait! Stop! Go back. Go back. | 等等 等等 停 倒回去 回去 |
[14:12] | – Right there. Look! – Oh, my God. Edith. | -就是这 看 -天呐 是伊迪丝 |
[14:15] | She’s hiding something under her coat. | 她在外套里面藏了什么东西 |
[14:17] | We got ya! Greatest generation, my ass! | 逮到你了 最棒的一代 才怪 |
[14:21] | Lin, what’s the plan? How do we get ’em to talk? | 琳 计划是什么 我们要怎么让他们交代 |
[14:24] | Here’s the plan. We go in, and we get my tree back. | 我们进去 拿回我的圣诞树 这就是计划 |
[14:26] | Oh, good. So you’ve thought this through. | 很好 看来你已经想好了 |
[14:28] | – Edith! Harold! – Hello? | -伊迪丝 哈罗德 -有人在吗 |
[14:31] | Well, nobody’s in here. Maybe we should go? | 看来没人在这 或许我们该走了 |
[14:34] | Door to the back. Let’s go. | 后门 咱们去看看 |
[14:35] | Yup. Great. Let’s do that. | 哦 很好 去吧 |
[14:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[14:40] | Class is full. Go away! | 课满了 出去 |
[14:41] | Hi, everyone. Sorry. Keep drawing. | 好哇 各位 抱歉 继续画 |
[14:44] | – What do you want? – We want you to explain… this! | -你们想干嘛 -我们想让你解释一下这个 |
[14:47] | That picture doesn’t prove anything! | 这张照片说明不了任何问题 |
[14:49] | – That could be any old lady. – Hey! | -可能是任何一个老太婆 -喂 |
[14:51] | I mean, no, you look good. I mean, uh… nothing. | 我意思是 你看起来很好 没什么 |
[14:53] | – I know I do. – Yes, you do! | -我知道我很好 -是啊 你很好 |
[14:54] | Can you two please just give my wife her tree? | 你们能把我老婆的圣诞树还回来吗 |
[14:57] | Tree? What tree? | 树 什么树 |
[14:58] | We didn’t take your damn tree! | 我们没拿你的什么鬼树 |
[14:59] | Oh, you didn’t, huh? | 你没拿 是嘛 |
[15:01] | What’s under your coat, Miss Grabby Puss? | 你外套里面藏的什么 偷偷摸摸小姐 |
[15:02] | Well, we took your cookie platter, okay? | 我们拿了你的饼干盘好吗 |
[15:05] | Happy now? | 开心了吧 |
[15:06] | – You took our what? – Cookies! | -你们拿了什么 -饼干 |
[15:07] | We’ve had life-drawing classes all week. | 我们要上一整周人体素描课 |
[15:10] | We-we came to your party, | 我们去了你的派对 |
[15:11] | and we ran out of time to buy snacks. | 结果没时间买零食了 |
[15:12] | Nudes need snacks! It’s hard work! They like cookies! | 人体艺术需要零食 很辛苦 他们喜欢饼干 |
[15:16] | It was the end of the party. | 那时候派对都结束了 |
[15:18] | We thought you were gonna throw them out! | 我们以为你们会把饼干都丢了的 |
[15:20] | No one was supposed to get hurt! | 不应该伤害到任何人的 |
[15:23] | Bob, look at naked Santa. | 鲍勃 看那个裸体圣诞老人 |
[15:24] | I-I saw him, Lin. You really can’t miss him. | 我看见了 琳 想不看都不行 |
[15:26] | No, look at him again. I think he was at our party. | 不 再看看 我想他昨天去了我们的派对 |
[15:29] | He’s Art, the artist, remember? | 他是艺术 那个艺术家 记得吗 |
[15:31] | Oh, yeah. can we leave? | 是嘛 我们能走了吗 |
[15:32] | No. He’s a suspect. We have to question him. | 不 他是个嫌疑犯 我们得问问他 |
[15:35] | Well, you two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们两个应该为自己的行为感到羞耻 |
[15:37] | Stealing our cookies. | 偷我们的饼干 |
[15:38] | Now we’re gonna talk to your nude, | 现在我们要去和你们的裸体男聊一聊 |
[15:40] | and you’re gonna let us. | 别挡着我们 |
[15:41] | *You were at our party* | *你去了我们的派对* |
[15:43] | *I hope you had a good time* | *希望你喜欢* |
[15:46] | *I did, I drank the eggnog* | *我很喜欢 我喝了蛋酒* |
[15:48] | *Gross, but nicely spiked* | *有点恶心 但调得还不算太烂* |
[15:49] | *Well, someone stole my tree, I need to know your alibi* | *有人偷了我的树 请证明你不是罪犯* |
[15:54] | *I’m clearly a man with nothing to hide* | *我显然是个正大光明的清白男* |
[15:59] | *After your party, I was in a lovely mood* | *从你的派对出来 我心情不错* |
[16:02] | *I came straight here, had a cookie and got nude* | *直接来了这里 吃了块饼干 变成了全裸* |
[16:06] | *He got nude, he got super nude* | *他变成了全裸 真的全裸* |
[16:08] | *Ask the class, I swear it wasn’t me* | *问问其他人 我发誓不是我* |
[16:11] | *When I came in here, I didn’t have your tree* | *我进来的时候 没拿着你的树* |
[16:14] | *He didn’t have it, he didn’t have your tree* | *他没有拿 他没有拿你的树* |
[16:17] | A bush maybe. Ha-ha! | 但可能带着一撮毛 |
[16:19] | – Harold! – Sorry. | -哈罗德 -抱歉 |
[16:20] | *Well, I believe you, I’m sorry to intrude* | *我相信 抱歉打扰你们了* |
[16:24] | *It’s okay, I just signed up to see some boobs* | *没关系 我其实就是来看胸的* |
[16:28] | It turns out, I actually love drawing. | 没想到我还挺爱画画 |
[16:29] | *He loves drawing, but he’s still pretty creepy* | *他爱画画 但还是非常怪异* |
[16:33] | *Definitely creepy* | *非常怪异* |
[16:35] | *I hope you find your tree.* | *祝你找到你的树* |
[16:39] | Well, Lin, we should probably head back to the restaurant. | 琳 我们该回餐厅了 |
[16:42] | No! I got to keep looking, Bobby! | 不行 我得继续找 鲍鲍 |
[16:44] | I need to find my ornaments. My little babies! | 我得找到我的装饰 我的小宝贝们 |
[16:47] | Okay, okay, you keep looking, | 好吧 好吧 你继续找 |
[16:48] | but I’m gonna get back to work | 但是我要回到我们工作 |
[16:50] | where we both work or we used to. | 或者说曾经一起工作的地方去了 |
[16:53] | Good! Get out! Leave! And take your cookie tray! | 很好 赶紧走人 带上你的饼干托盘 |
[16:56] | *Oh, Christmas tree, oh, Christmas tree* | *圣诞树啊 圣诞树* |
[16:59] | *Where is my frickin’ Christmas tree?* | *我的圣诞树你在何处* |
[17:02] | *I wonder if it was that guy* | *会不会是那个小子* |
[17:05] | *If I don’t find it, I might die* | *如果我找不到 我可能会死* |
[17:09] | *Christmas tree, oh, Christmas tree* | *圣诞树啊 圣诞树* |
[17:12] | *Where can you be, my Christmas tree?* | *你会在何处* |
[17:16] | Well, that’s it. | 好吧 |
[17:17] | I crossed everyone off the list. | 我把所有名单上的人都排除了 |
[17:19] | My ornaments are just out there in the cold dyin’. | 而我的圣诞装饰此刻还在冷风中 奄奄一息 |
[17:22] | – I’m sorry, Lin. – You know what? | -很抱歉 琳 -你知道吗 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna go back out there | 我要去 |
[17:25] | and talk to everyone on my list again. | 再和名单上的人聊一聊 |
[17:27] | Maybe I missed something. | 可能我错过了什么 |
[17:28] | Lin, we still need to wrap presents. | 琳 我们还要包礼物 |
[17:29] | What? What are you talkin’ about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[17:31] | Presents– we need to wrap them | 礼物 我们要给孩子们 |
[17:33] | for the kids… for Christmas, remember? | 包礼物 圣诞礼物 记得吗 |
[17:36] | Right. The kids’ presents. We haven’t wrapped ’em. | 对哦 孩子们的礼物 我们还没有包 |
[17:39] | – We have not. – That’s bad. | -还没有 -太糟糕了 |
[17:40] | It’s fine. I’m just wondering when we’re gonna do it. | 没关系 我就是在想我们什么时候包 |
[17:42] | And by “We,” I mean mostly you, | 我说”我们” 其实主要是你 |
[17:45] | ’cause I’m horrible at it. | 因为我包得很难看 |
[17:46] | Yeah, you wrap like a drunk, blind bear. | 对 你每次包的就像一头喝醉的瞎眼熊的作品 |
[17:49] | That’s how I live. | 喝醉的瞎眼熊就是我的常态 |
[17:51] | I may have been a little… | 我可能有一点 |
[17:52] | overly focused on getting my tree back. | 太在意找回我的树了 |
[17:55] | Well, you know what? I’m done. | 好吧 我不打算找了 |
[17:56] | Wait. Really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah. That thief may have stolen my ornaments, | 没错 那个贼可能偷走了我的装饰 |
[17:59] | but he’s not gonna steal our Christmas. | 但是不能让他偷走我们的圣诞节 |
[18:01] | Mom, we need to talk to you. | 妈妈 我得跟你谈谈 |
[18:02] | It’s about your tree. | 是关于你的树 |
[18:03] | Kid-Kids, your mother’s actually done looking for the tree, | 孩子们 妈妈已经放弃找树了 |
[18:06] | – and we are all very happy about that. – Yup, yup. All done. | -我们都为此感到高兴 -是的 没事了 |
[18:10] | We know who stole it! | 我们知道是谁偷的了 |
[18:11] | You do?! Who was it?! | 你们知道了 是谁 |
[18:13] | – Oh, my God. – It was the Bleaken! | -我的天 -是黑魔王 |
[18:15] | – What? – You-you kids believe in the Bleaken? – Yeah! | -什么 -你们相信有黑魔王 -没错 |
[18:18] | So you know about him? | 你知道他 |
[18:19] | Yeah, but, I mean, he’s not real. | 是 但他是不存在的 |
[18:21] | You got to believe us. | 你得相信我们 |
[18:22] | This crime has Bleaken written all over it. | 这个案子一看就是黑魔王干的 |
[18:25] | Thanks, kids. It’s sweet that you’re trying to help, | 谢谢 孩子们 你们想要帮忙很贴心 |
[18:27] | but there’s no such thing as the Bleaken. | 但是世界上没有黑魔王 |
[18:29] | Plus, I’m fine. Don’t worry about your mom. I’m fine. | 另外 我很好 不用担心妈妈 我很好 |
[18:32] | Well, we are worried about you, Mother, | 我们确实很担心你 老妈 |
[18:34] | but we’re also worried about our presents getting stolen. | 但我们也担心我们的礼物会被偷走 |
[18:37] | Look, everyone, tomorrow is Christmas, and I think | 听着 孩子们 明天就是圣诞了 我觉得 |
[18:39] | we should all just act as normal as we… normally do. | 我们应该和往常一样 |
[18:43] | And enjoy it as much as we can | 尽情享受节日 |
[18:44] | with whatever presents Santa brings | 无论圣诞老人带来了什么礼物 |
[18:46] | and whatever presents we bought, which are… gre-great. | 无论我们买了什么礼物 都是很不错的 |
[18:50] | And not exactly what you asked for, but close. | 虽然不是你们要求的东西 但是很接近 |
[18:53] | – Kind of. You’re-you’re… you’re gonna love it. – Yay! | -某种程度上 你们会喜欢的 -太好了 |
[18:57] | All right, Mom and Dad wouldn’t believe us about the Bleaken, | 爸妈不相信我们说的黑魔王的事情 |
[18:59] | but maybe the cops will. | 但警察可能会信 |
[19:01] | A ragtag gang like us comin’ in off the streets. | 像我们这样在街上晃荡的混混去跟警察谈话 |
[19:03] | Of course they’ll believe us. | 他们当然会相信我们 |
[19:05] | The… Bleaken… is… not… real. | 黑魔王 不 是 真 的 |
[19:09] | No, you got to listen. Call the SWAT team! | 不 相信我 快出动特警队 |
[19:11] | Call MASH! Call Columbo! | 陆军野战队 神探科伦坡 |
[19:13] | Call everybody. He is gonna ruin Christmas! | 叫上所有人 黑魔王会毁了圣诞节 |
[19:16] | Stop… talking! | 闭 嘴 |
[19:17] | Listen, it’s just a bunch of punk kids | 听着 肯定就是一群小阿飞 |
[19:19] | stealing Christmas crap around town. | 在偷各家圣诞的小玩意 |
[19:21] | Wait. Is that a map of all the places that got robbed? | 等等 这是被偷窃的地点的地图吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah, the ones I bothered putting up there. | 对 我把一些地点钉在上面了 |
[19:26] | Also, I ran out of thumb tacks, so I just stopped. | 后来图钉用完了 就没订了 |
[19:28] | What about that? Is that some kind of lamp? | 那是什么 灯吗 |
[19:30] | What? Yeah, yeah, yeah. I guess I kind of like lamps. | 什么 是是是 我还挺喜欢灯的 |
[19:33] | – You think I have too many in here or what? – No. No. | -你是觉得我这里灯太多了吗 -没有没有 |
[19:35] | No. The appropriate amount of lamps. | 没有 刚刚好 |
[19:37] | Well, we’re really sorry we bothered you. | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[19:39] | Seems like you’re on top of everything, Sergeant Bosco. | 看起来一切尽在你的掌握之中 博斯柯警官 |
[19:42] | It’s punk kids doing it. Punks. | 是小阿飞干的 捣蛋鬼 |
[19:45] | – And thank you for the water. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你的水 -不客气 |
[19:48] | What happened, Louise? | 怎么了 露易丝 |
[19:49] | You got out of there really fast. | 你居然这么快就出来了 |
[19:51] | Did you have to toot? ‘Cause I just went for it. | 你是想放屁了吗 我刚放过了 |
[19:53] | They can’t arrest you for that. | 他们不会因此而逮捕你 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I don’t know. Maybe it’s ’cause I took this! | 谁知道呢 可能因为我拍了这个 |
[19:57] | A picture of the side of Bosco’s face? | 一张博斯柯的侧脸 |
[19:59] | Not his best angle. | 不是他最好看的角度 |
[20:00] | But great lighting. Lamp lighting. | 但是光线不错 灯光 |
[20:02] | No, it’s a picture of the map. | 不 这是一张地图的照片 |
[20:04] | Now that we know where the Bleaken stole everything from, | 现在我们知道黑魔王都从哪里偷了东西 |
[20:06] | maybe we can triangulate, and find his nest. | 也许我们可以用三角定位法 找到他的老巢 |
[20:09] | I’ll try-angulate anything once. | 何妨一试[戏仿歌名] |
[20:11] | There’s a pattern. I know there is. | 肯定有规律 肯定有 |
[20:12] | Is it plaid? It’s probably plaid. | 是格子图案吗 可能是格子图案 |
[20:14] | Wait. Isn’t this spot right in the middle? | 等等 这个位置刚好在正中间 |
[20:16] | Like, the exact middle of all of them? | 所有地点的正中间 |
[20:18] | I guess so. What does that mean? | 好像是 所以呢 |
[20:20] | It means it’s got to be the Bleaken’s lair. | 所以这肯定就是黑魔王的老巢 |
[20:22] | I say tonight, after Christmas Eve dinner, | 今晚圣诞晚餐后 我们偷偷溜出去 |
[20:25] | we sneak out, find his nest, save our presents, | 找到他的老巢 拯救我们的礼物 |
[20:29] | and if we have time, we get Mom’s tree back. | 如果时间多 顺便把老妈的树要回来 |
[20:31] | Oh, my God, did we just triangulate? | 我的天 我们刚刚成功用了三角定位法吗 |
[20:33] | Gene, play it cool, but, yeah, we did. | 吉恩 淡定点 不过没错 我们做到了 |
[20:40] | You kids are quiet. | 你们今天很安静 |
[20:41] | Do you, do you, do you like your ham? | 火腿还对你们的口味吗 |
[20:43] | It’s very good ham, Father. | 火腿很棒父亲 |
[20:45] | This ham is making me sleepy. | 这火腿让我想睡觉 |
[20:47] | I’ll definitely be sleeping in my bed all night now. | 我晚上肯定睡得很香 |
[20:50] | Okay. good. | 好的 那就好 |
[20:52] | All right, bastard, or group of bastards, | 这个混蛋 也可能是一群 |
[20:55] | out there stealing decorations. | 居然到处偷圣诞装饰 |
[20:57] | You think you’re gonna get my Santa? | 想偷我的圣诞老人 |
[20:58] | You’re not gonna get my Santa. | 没门 |
[21:00] | You’re gonna get a big surprise. | 准备迎接惊喜吧 |
[21:01] | That’s what you’re gonna get. Yeah. Big surprise. | 对 圣诞老人没有 但有惊喜 |
[21:04] | So… should we put out cookies and milk for Santa? | 那么 我们要给圣诞老人准备饼干和牛奶了吗 |
[21:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:22] | *Hark how the bells* | *听听铃声* |
[21:24] | *Sweet silver bells* | *甜蜜的银铃声* |
[21:25] | *All seem to say* | *似乎在说* |
[21:26] | *Throw cares away* | *忘掉烦恼* |
[21:27] | *Ding dong, ding dong* | *叮咚 叮咚* |
[21:29] | *That is their song* | *这是它们的歌* |
[21:30] | *With joyful ring* | *伴着欢乐的铃音* |
[21:31] | *All caroling* | *都在诵吟* |
[21:32] | *One seems to hear* | *庆祝的话语* |
[21:33] | *Words of good cheer* | *隐隐延续* |
[21:34] | *From everywhere* | *从四面八方传来* |
[21:36] | *Filling the air* | *充满空气* |
[21:37] | *Oh, how they pound* | *他们脚步沉重* |
[21:38] | *Raising the sound* | *提高音量* |
[21:39] | *O’er hill and dale* | *穿过山谷* |
[21:40] | *Telling their tale* | *说着故事* |
[21:42] | *Gaily they ring* | *铃声欢快* |
[21:43] | *While people sing songs…* | *人们齐唱* |
[21:44] | Now we just got to flip on the air compressor and… | 现在我们得翻过空气压缩机 |
[21:49] | that feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[21:50] | Come on, thief or thieves. Come and get me. | 来吧 小偷或是小偷们 来抓我啊 |
[21:53] | No one would suspect a man | 没人会怀疑有人 |
[21:55] | would spend his Christmas Eve in here. | 要在这里过平安夜 |
[21:59] | Tina, how we doing? | 蒂娜 我们到哪了 |
[22:00] | We almost there? We in the right spot? | 快到了吗 我们来对地方了吗 |
[22:02] | Yeah, we just have to walk towards | 嗯 我们只用朝那座废弃仓库走 |
[22:03] | that abandoned warehouse down this dark, abandoned street. | 在这样黑的夜晚 这样荒凉的街道上 |
[22:06] | Everything’s fine. Unless you think it’s not, | 一切正常 除非你觉得不是这样 |
[22:08] | and we should call Mom and Dad. | 我们该打给爸爸妈妈 |
[22:09] | No. We’ve gone rogue. | 不行 我们已经犯事了 |
[22:11] | We’re not calling Mom and Dad. | 不能打给爸妈 |
[22:12] | Nobody panic, but I’m running out of walking cookies. | 没人在慌 但是我的散步饼干快吃完了 |
[22:15] | Come on, guys, we’re doing this for Mom, | 拜托了 各位 我们这是为了妈妈 |
[22:17] | and Christmas, AKA our presents. | 和圣诞节 也就是我们的礼物 |
[22:21] | Maybe we should not snuck out. | 或许我们就不该溜出来 |
[22:23] | I’m feeling sneaker-outer’s remorse. | 我已经感觉到了偷溜者的悔恨 |
[22:24] | Tina, Mom and Dad wouldn’t want us wandering around | 蒂娜 爸妈不会希望我们独自在镇上的 |
[22:26] | this part of town alone, so we had to sneak out | 这种地方晃悠 所以我们只能偷溜出来 |
[22:28] | because we love them so much. | 因为我们很爱他们 |
[22:35] | – Hello? – I don’t know, | -喂 -我说不好 |
[22:37] | I think Mom and Dad would like to know | 我觉得爸妈会想知道 |
[22:39] | that we’re down near the strange, abandoned building | 我们去了这座在加菲尔德街和 |
[22:41] | on the corner of Garfield Street and Jackson Street, I think. | 杰克逊街交汇处的奇怪的废弃大楼 |
[22:45] | I can’t read it very well. | 我看不太清 |
[22:46] | Tina? Tina, sweetie, can you hear me? | 蒂娜 蒂娜 亲爱的 听得见我说话吗 |
[22:49] | Bob, I think the kids snuck out of the house. | 鲍勃 我觉得孩子们溜出家了 |
[22:51] | – Wait, what? – Tina’s butt-dialing me | -等下 什么 -蒂娜用紧急联系电话 |
[22:52] | from the emergency phone– I can hear ’em. | 无意中打给了我 我可以听见他们的声音 |
[22:54] | Tina! Tina, it’s Mommy. Can you hear me? | 蒂娜 蒂娜 是妈妈 听得见吗 |
[22:57] | – Tina! – Louise, I really think | -蒂娜 -露易丝 我真的觉得 |
[22:59] | we should turn around and go home. | 我们应该掉头回家 |
[23:00] | There’s nothing out here except a thousand scary alleys. | 这里除了上千条恐怖的小巷什么都没有 |
[23:02] | Guys. Oh, my gosh, it’s one of Mom’s ornaments. | 大伙 我的老天 这是妈妈的一个装饰品 |
[23:06] | That’s the one I made. | 是我做的那个 |
[23:07] | You’re safe now. Shh, shh, it’s all over. | 你现在安全了 别哭了 没事了 |
[23:09] | It’s okay. Get this ornament a blanket! | 没事了 给这个装饰盖条毯子 |
[23:14] | What? | 这是什么 |
[23:15] | Hell no! | 不 |
[23:16] | This is real. This is happening. | 是真的 就在眼前 |
[23:17] | So, should we, like, stake out the perimeter | 那我们是不是该盯着周围 |
[23:19] | and call for some backup? | 打电话叫增援 |
[23:20] | No, there’s no time. It’s Christmas frickin’ Eve. | 不 没时间了 今天是平安夜 |
[23:23] | Look, footprints. Let’s follow them. | 看 有脚印 我们跟着这些脚印 |
[23:25] | Crap. Flashlight’s dead. | 糟了 手电筒没电了 |
[23:27] | Looks like we’ll be doing this in the dark. | 看上去我们要在黑暗中做这件事了 |
[23:29] | Cool, cool, cool. | 真好 真好 真好 |
[23:33] | *The Bleaken is gonna* | *黑魔王将会* |
[23:37] | *wish that he was never born* | *后悔来到这个世上* |
[23:41] | *We’re coming for you, man* | *我们来找你了 兄弟* |
[23:44] | *Hold onto your horns* | *看好你的角* |
[23:48] | Protect us, Lord Santa. | 保佑我们 圣诞老人 |
[23:50] | Okay, all signs point to the Bleaken’s lair | 好吧 所有的迹象都表明黑魔王的巢穴 |
[23:53] | being inside this warehouse. | 就在这座仓库里 |
[23:54] | We just need to figure out | 我们只用想出 |
[23:55] | how to get in and get Mom’s ornaments out. | 怎么进去拿出妈妈的装饰物 |
[23:57] | But we’ve looked all over this place and there’s no doors. | 但我们到处都看了 这里没有门 |
[24:00] | Maybe we could go home and make some muffins and come back. | 或许我们可以回家做点玛芬蛋糕再回来 |
[24:04] | Everyone likes to open the door to a fresh basket of muffins. | 大家都喜欢给拿着刚出炉的玛芬的人开门 |
[24:07] | That’s weird– there’s footprints that lead that way, | 奇怪 脚印指向那边 |
[24:09] | but there’s nothing over there. | 但那边什么都没有 |
[24:10] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[24:12] | There’s nothing here but a ditch. | 这里只有一条沟 |
[24:13] | A nasty little ditch. | 一条肮脏的沟 |
[24:15] | Are you kidding me? We came all this way | 这是在逗我吗 我们大老远地过来 |
[24:17] | and we can’t get in? | 却进不去 |
[24:20] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[24:21] | You guys, this is a wall. | 伙计们 这有一堵墙 |
[24:23] | Wow, someone painted a super realistic mural | 有人在仓库的侧边 |
[24:26] | on the side of this warehouse. | 画了一幅超级逼真的壁画 |
[24:27] | I thought only Wile E. Coyote could do that. | 我以为只有威利狼能画出这样的画 |
[24:29] | Or Banksy. | 或是班克斯 |
[24:30] | You guys, I think I found the door. | 大伙 我觉得我找到门在哪了 |
[24:32] | Oh, my God, it’s unlocked. | 天呐 门没锁 |
[24:35] | Looks like the only way to go is down. | 貌似只能通往地下 |
[24:39] | My nightmare called– | 我的噩梦说 |
[24:40] | it wants its scary staircase back. | 它想要回它那恐怖的楼梯 |
[24:42] | Okay, before we do this, let’s talk weapons. | 好吧 在下去前 我们先讨论下武器的问题 |
[24:44] | – What’d everybody bring? – Wait, what? | -大家都带什么家伙下去 -等下 什么 |
[24:46] | None. Why are we talking weapons now? | 什么也不带 为什么我们现在讨论武器 |
[24:48] | There was a much better time to do this, | 之前有更好的机会讨论这件事的 |
[24:49] | back when we were near weapons. | 在我们手边有武器可拿的时候 |
[24:51] | Well, I have extras. You’re welcome. | 我有多的 不用谢 |
[24:54] | Okay, here’s what I got. | 好吧 我有这些 |
[24:55] | Ruler, for slapping or poking. | 尺子 可以拍人或戳人 |
[24:58] | – Or measuring. – Pass. | -或者用来量长短 -不要 |
[24:59] | – Key chain, for stabbing. – Or keys. | -钥匙扣 可以捅人 -钥匙也行 |
[25:02] | You could also take the key chain, | 你可以把钥匙扣也拿上 |
[25:03] | and you could force it down a throat. | 可以用来割喉 |
[25:05] | Yeah, you could sneak it into someone’s mouth. | 还可以塞进别人的嘴 |
[25:06] | – Yeah. – Hey, what’s that? Oh, keys in your mouth. | -对 -那是什么 钥匙塞你嘴里了 |
[25:09] | – Wha-What else you got? – You know, Mace, knife. | -你还有什么 -狼牙棒 刀 |
[25:11] | But I’m keeping those. | 但是我留着自用 |
[25:14] | I guess I’ll go ruler, | 那我选尺子吧 |
[25:15] | but I don’t feel good about this. | 但我觉得这个不是很靠谱 |
[25:16] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[25:26] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[25:28] | Weird. Why would there be stairs | 奇怪 为什么楼梯 |
[25:30] | that lead to a brick wall? | 通向了一堵砖墙 |
[25:32] | Maybe it’s another painting? | 或许又是一副画 |
[25:33] | Like, maybe it’s a picture of a brick wall | 或许这是一副画着砖墙的画 |
[25:35] | painted on a super easy to walk through piece of paper. | 其实这是一张很容易穿过的纸 |
[25:38] | No, that feels like brick. | 不 感觉是砖头 |
[25:40] | All right, Tina said the corner of Garfield and Jackson, | 好吧 蒂娜说在加菲尔德街和杰克逊街的路口 |
[25:42] | but those streets don’t intersect. | 但那两条街并不交汇 |
[25:44] | She’s not good with directions, Bob. | 她方向感不好 鲍勃 |
[25:46] | Nobody is in our family. | 咱家人方向感都差 |
[25:47] | We’re lucky we ever get anywhere. | 我们能到目的地实属走运 |
[25:49] | We’re so stupid. Oh, God, my babies! | 我们太蠢了 天呐 我的孩子们 |
[25:51] | My babies are in danger, no! | 我的宝贝们有危险了 不 |
[25:53] | Lin, Lin, Lin. | 琳 琳 琳 |
[25:54] | Lin, let’s try and stay calm. | 琳 先冷静一下 |
[25:55] | This is a-a totally safe area -for kids to walk around. | 孩子们在这附近非常安全 |
[25:59] | See? Those dogs are playing… | 看见没 那些狗在 |
[26:02] | – to the death. – It’s all my fault. | -玩命 -都怪我 |
[26:04] | If I hadn’t gotten so caught up | 要不是我太痴迷于 |
[26:05] | in my ornaments investigation, | 装饰物调查 |
[26:07] | the kids wouldn’t be in danger right now. | 孩子们现在就不会有危险了 |
[26:09] | – That’s true. – Bob! | -没错 -鲍勃 |
[26:10] | You’re not supposed to agree with me | 我在自责的时候 |
[26:12] | when I blame myself. | 你不应该赞同我的说法 |
[26:13] | Oh, right, it’s, then it’s not your fault. | 好吧 不怪你 |
[26:16] | Thank you. Now say it’s all your fault. | 谢谢 说都是你的错 |
[26:18] | What? Why-why? | 什么 为什么 |
[26:19] | – Say it. – No. | -说 -不 |
[26:20] | Okay, it’s both our faults. | 好吧 我俩都有责任 |
[26:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:25] | Well, this is Garfield and Johnson. | 这就是加菲尔德街和杰克逊街路口 |
[26:26] | Could she have maybe not read it very well? | 她可能没有看清楚 |
[26:28] | Maybe. We haven’t bought her new glasses | 或许 她六岁后我们还没给她 |
[26:29] | since she was six. | 配过新眼镜 |
[26:30] | Well, there are footprints here, | 这里有脚印 |
[26:32] | and they could be kid-sized, | 他们可能被抓走了 |
[26:33] | and there’s a lot of cookie crumbs. | 这里有很多饼干屑 |
[26:35] | Oh, God, no! | 天呐 不 |
[26:37] | My babies are in there. | 我的孩子在里面 |
[26:38] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[26:42] | So no decorations thief yet. | 现在偷装饰的小偷还没出现 |
[26:44] | That’s okay. It’s a waiting game, right? | 没关系 这是场拉锯战 对吗 |
[26:47] | Here comes nice Mrs. Chang with her little doggy. | 常太太和她的小狗狗过来了 |
[26:50] | Hello, little doggy. | 你好 小狗狗 |
[26:52] | Hey, she’s not picking it up. | 她没有把狗屎捡走 |
[26:54] | So she’s the one that doesn’t scoop. | 不清狗屎的人就是她 |
[26:56] | I did not suspect that. All these years. | 这么些年我从没怀疑过 |
[27:00] | There’s the smell. | 味道来了 |
[27:03] | That’s bad. Oh, that’s bad. | 完了 完了 |
[27:05] | Oh, it’s coming in the suit. | 到衣服里来了 |
[27:07] | It’s trapped in here. No, no… | 卡住了 不要吧 |
[27:10] | Don’t puke in Santa. Don’t puke in Santa. | 不能吐在圣诞老人的衣服里 |
[27:13] | We’ve pushed on every brick | 每一块墙砖我们都推过了 |
[27:14] | on these stupid walls and nothing works. | 可一点机关的迹象都没发现 |
[27:17] | Did you guys hear that? I think someone’s coming. | 你们听到什么声音没 好像有人来了 |
[27:18] | Everybody be quiet. | 大家不要出声 |
[27:20] | It’s probably the Bleaken, | 可能是黑魔王 |
[27:21] | or maybe one of his minions. | 或者他的手下 |
[27:23] | Do you think they call themselves “Blinions”? | 你觉得他们会不会叫”小黑鬼” |
[27:24] | If they don’t, they’re making a terrible mistake. | 不叫这名字才怪了 |
[27:28] | You guys, I think I just realized | 我终于知道 |
[27:30] | why there’s a staircase leading to nowhere. | 为什么这里是条死路了 |
[27:33] | – Why? – To trap someone. | -为什么 -这就是个陷阱 |
[27:37] | Okay, here’s the plan: we hide behind here, | 我想了个计划 我们藏在这边 |
[27:40] | and as soon as they come down, | 只要他们一下来 |
[27:41] | – we jump ’em. – I love the hiding part. | -我们就偷袭他们 -我比较喜欢藏的那段 |
[27:43] | Everybody get out your weapons. | 把自己的武器拿出来 |
[27:45] | Is it too late to switch? | 现在换还来得及吗 |
[27:46] | Great ruler here if anyone wants it. | 谁想要大尺子 |
[27:48] | – Incredibly accurate. – Shh, here they come. | -超准的 -嘘 他们来了 |
[27:50] | Get ’em! | 冲啊 |
[27:53] | – Oh, my God. – Hold on. Hold on, stop, stop. | -天哪 -等等 等等 快住手 |
[27:55] | – Mom? Dad? – Kids? | -爸爸妈妈 你们怎么在这 -孩子们 |
[27:57] | Oh, my baby, baby, baby, babies. | 我的宝贝 |
[27:59] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re safe. | 谢天谢地 你们没出什么事 |
[28:01] | Did-did someone just hit me in the face with a ruler? | 刚才是谁用尺子打了我的脸 |
[28:03] | – It was Gene. – It-it hurt. | -是吉恩 -好痛 |
[28:05] | Oh, did it? Cool. | 是吗 威力还行啊 |
[28:06] | I mean, shame on you, Gene. That’s our father. | 我是说你怎么能打爸爸呢 吉恩 |
[28:08] | What are you kids doing down here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[28:10] | Why’d you attack us? | 为什么要袭击我们 |
[28:11] | We thought you were Blinions. | 我们以为你们是小黑鬼 |
[28:13] | How did you know where to find us? | 你们是怎么找到我们的 |
[28:14] | You butt-dialed us. | 电话不小心拨出去了 |
[28:15] | We could hear you talking in the background. | 我们听到了你们的谈话 |
[28:18] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[28:19] | I wonder who it could have been. | 好想知道是谁打的哦 |
[28:21] | Who’s got the most scared butt? | 谁是胆小鬼呢 |
[28:23] | Mom’s got the most fierce butt. | 妈妈是大凶鬼 |
[28:25] | Thank you, Gene. | 谢谢你 吉恩 |
[28:26] | But Dad’s is the most lived-in. | 爸爸是宅家鬼 |
[28:28] | Thank you, Gene. | 谢谢你 吉恩 |
[28:29] | I did it, okay, Louise? | 是我干的 露易丝 |
[28:30] | I called Mom and Dad, and told them where we were. | 我打电话通知爸爸妈妈我们在哪里的 |
[28:32] | – It was me. – Yeah, I figured. | -是我 -我已经知道了 |
[28:35] | Well, whatever. We’re all here. | 不管怎样 既然我们全家都来了 |
[28:37] | Maybe you guys can help us | 也许你们能帮我们 |
[28:38] | get past this brick wall. | 把这面墙推开 |
[28:40] | By the way, how long did it take you guys | 顺便问一句 你们用了多久 |
[28:41] | to figure out the door was in the mural? | 才发现壁画里的门的 |
[28:43] | Way too long. I still don’t think | 蛮久的 我始终认为你们的妈妈 |
[28:45] | – your mom gets it. – I get it, kind of. | -压根没看出来 -我看出来了一点点 |
[28:48] | It’s a mirror, right? | 是个镜子对吧 |
[28:49] | – No. – It is. | -不 -就是 |
[28:51] | Oh, my God, what was that? | 天哪 那是什么 |
[28:54] | You guys, look. | 你们快看 |
[28:55] | That step is rattling, | 是楼梯发出的声响 |
[28:56] | like it’s hollow or something. | 它好像是空的 |
[28:58] | That’s odd. | 好奇怪 |
[29:00] | Dad, help me lift this up. | 爸爸 帮我把它抬起来 |
[29:01] | Easy, Bob, easy– your back. | 慢慢来 鲍勃 小心你的腰 |
[29:03] | – Lift with your legs, you’re so frail. – Oh, my God. | -用腿使劲 你太虚弱了 -我的天哪 |
[29:06] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这样 |
[29:08] | A secret staircase inside a staircase. | 秘密楼梯里面还藏着一个秘密楼梯 |
[29:11] | It’s an architectural turducken. | 简直就是建筑版火鸭鸡 |
[29:13] | Yeah, that’s great. | 是的 的确壮观 |
[29:15] | – Now let’s go home. – What? | -我们现在回家吧 -什么 |
[29:17] | No way. We came this far. | 不行 我们好不容易来到这 |
[29:18] | We can’t turn back now. | 不能就这么放弃 |
[29:19] | We’re so close to finding the Bleaken. | 马上就能见到黑魔王了 |
[29:21] | Louise, the Bleaken isn’t real, | 露易丝 黑魔王是虚构的 |
[29:23] | – and he didn’t steal Mom’s ornaments. – Okay, fine. | -妈妈的饰品也不是他偷的 -随你怎么说 |
[29:26] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[29:28] | One of my ornaments. | 这是我丢的其中一件饰品 |
[29:29] | – What the… – Where did you kids find this? | -什么情况 -你们在哪找到的 |
[29:32] | Here. That’s what we’re trying to tell you. | 就在这里 我们想说的就是这个 |
[29:33] | A map of the robberies led us to this area, | 我们按照盗窃地图上的线索来到附近 |
[29:36] | and then we followed a trail | 一路追着黑色羽毛和脚印 |
[29:37] | of black feathers and footprints into this building. | 进来这座大楼里 |
[29:40] | Obviously, something is going on. | 很显然这里肯定有什么玄机 |
[29:42] | Where there’s smoke, there’s feathers. | 哪里有烟哪里就有羽毛 |
[29:44] | Listen, kids, I’m glad you found one of the ornaments, | 孩子们 我很高兴你们找回了一件丢失的饰品 |
[29:46] | and I am really glad you’re okay, | 我也很庆幸你们都安然无恙 |
[29:48] | but there’s no way we’re spending Christmas Eve | 但我们没理由在这个阴森恐怖的仓库里 |
[29:50] | in a dark, scary warehouse. Right, Lin? | 度过平安夜 对吗 琳 |
[29:52] | – Here’s the thing, Bob. – Oh, no. | -是这样的 鲍勃 -哦不 |
[29:54] | Now, I’m not saying the Bleaken took my ornaments, | 我并不是说偷圣诞饰品的是黑魔王 |
[29:56] | – ’cause it could have been anyone. – Right, sure. | -因为任何人都有嫌疑 -没错 |
[29:57] | But somebody stole ’em. | 东西被人偷走了 |
[29:59] | And it sure seems like the kids are right, | 孩子们说得不无道理 |
[30:00] | that whoever stole them is inside this building right here, | 无论谁干的 他肯定就藏在 |
[30:03] | the one we’re standing in right now. | 这座楼里 |
[30:05] | So, I’m staying till I find my ornaments. | 不找到饰品我誓不罢休 |
[30:07] | – Yes! – But you can take the kids home. | -好耶 -你可以先带孩子回家 |
[30:09] | – What, wait, what? – I’m not leaving you here. | -什么 等等 -我不会丢下你的 |
[30:11] | – Neither am I. – I think she’ll be fine. | -我也是 -我想她自己没问题 |
[30:13] | Wait, I-I’m staying with Mom. | 我要和妈妈在一起 |
[30:15] | Me, too. Who said she’ll be fine? | 我也是 谁说她一个人没问题的 |
[30:17] | That sounded cowardly. | 一听就是个胆小鬼 |
[30:18] | Okay, we’ll try and find whoever stole the ornaments. | 我们一起去找偷饰品的人 |
[30:21] | – The Bleaken. – Not the Bleaken. | -黑魔王 -不是黑魔王 |
[30:22] | But you all stay behind me, | 你们都到我身后来 |
[30:24] | and we leave in 20 minutes, no matter what. | 无论找不找得到 二十分钟后必须回家 |
[30:26] | – Tina, give me the ruler. – No. | -蒂娜 尺子给我 -不 |
[30:28] | – Tina. – Fine. Let me show you how to use it. | -蒂娜 -好吧 我教你怎么用 |
[30:33] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 真不敢相信我们在做这种事 |
[30:34] | Such a bad idea. Such a bad idea. | 这么个馊主意 馊主意 |
[30:36] | Such a bad idea. | 馊主意 |
[30:37] | That’s great, Dad, great for morale. | 好棒哦 爸爸 真是鼓舞士气哦 |
[30:39] | Keep it up. | 坚持住 |
[30:45] | *Someone’s stealing all the Christmas cheer* | *有人偷走了圣诞的欢愉* |
[30:50] | *Do you hear what I hear?* | *你可听见我听见的声音* |
[30:53] | *Inflatable vinyl decorations make this time of year* | *塑料玩偶装扮了这一天* |
[30:58] | *Do you hear what I hear?* | *你可听见我听见的声音* |
[31:01] | *A Santy Claus standing on the lawn* | *圣诞老人正站在草地上* |
[31:05] | *With a hidden Christmas surprise* | *带着神秘的圣诞惊喜* |
[31:09] | *It’s a grown man dressed in disguise.* | *那是装扮起来的老男孩* |
[31:18] | You still want to do this, Lin? | 你还要坚持去吗 琳 |
[31:19] | Because we can turn back. | 我们可以折回去的 |
[31:21] | Some jerk has my tree, Bob. | 我的圣诞树被坏蛋偷走了 鲍勃 |
[31:22] | Yeah, Dad, and that jerk happens to be a ferocious, | 爸爸 那个坏蛋刚好是一个凶恶神秘的怪物 |
[31:25] | mystical beast who’s trying to ruin the holiday, just FYI. | 正企图毁了我们的假期 意见仅供参考 |
[31:28] | Everyone’s being really rational. | 大家说得都很有道理 |
[31:30] | This is great. Really, really, really, really great. | 这非常好 真的真的真的很棒 |
[31:34] | *A jerk or two* | *一个坏蛋或者俩* |
[31:36] | *Out there in the night* | *深更半夜来作案* |
[31:38] | *If he comes, he’s gonna get a fight* | *如果他过来 我会毫不留情* |
[31:42] | *If he comes, I just hope he doesn’t bite.* | *如果他过来 我希望他不会咬伤我* |
[31:47] | That’s not good. | 这可不太妙 |
[31:48] | All right, nobody panic. | 大家不要慌 |
[31:49] | W-We’ll just wait till the lights come back on. | 一直等到灯亮 |
[31:51] | Or until we’re killed. | 或者等到我们被杀 |
[32:00] | What the heck was that thing? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[32:02] | I-It was a… it was… | 那是… 那是… |
[32:04] | What do you think it was? | 还能是什么 |
[32:05] | It was the frickin’ Bleaken! | 就是黑魔王啊 |
[32:07] | Okay, we should definitely turn back. | 我们现在必须掉头回去了 |
[32:09] | Bob, that thing can be explained. | 鲍勃 这样事情就说得通了 |
[32:11] | I don’t know how, but it can. | 不知道怎么说通 但就是通了 |
[32:12] | We got to keep going. It’s like IKEA. | 只能往前走了 就像逛宜家一样 |
[32:14] | We can’t go back. We got to push forward. | 不走回头路 我们只能前进 |
[32:16] | Watch out for Swedish meatballs. | 留心瑞士肉丸[宜家经典菜式] |
[32:18] | Oh, okay, fine, we’ll go toward the thing | 好吧 我们继续追踪 |
[32:21] | with feathers and the deer head. | 那个长着羽毛和鹿角的东西 |
[32:29] | All right, I’m gonna open this a crack, | 我去把门打开 |
[32:31] | even though every part of me tells me not to do this. | 尽管我浑身每个细胞都拒绝做这件事 |
[32:33] | Everyone stand back. | 你们站到后面去 |
[32:35] | Oh, you’re standing way back. | 你们也站太远了 |
[32:37] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[32:40] | What is it? What do you see? | 是什么 你看见什么了 |
[32:41] | It’s, not what I expected. | 有点出乎意料 |
[32:45] | It’s not a horrible pit of death? | 不是可怕的死人坑吗 |
[32:47] | I mean, it depends on how you feel about trance music. | 取决于你如何看待迷幻舞曲 |
[32:51] | Is this Moby’s house? | 这是莫比的家吗 |
[32:53] | Oh, it’s a… | 它是 |
[32:55] | -…rave. -Yup. Just a rave. | -狂欢 -是的 只是狂欢 |
[32:57] | Whoever these people are, | 不管这些人是谁 |
[32:58] | they have a lot of creative ideas. | 他们有很多有创意的点子 |
[33:00] | Like the illusion wall and the secret staircase. | 就像错觉墙和神秘楼梯间 |
[33:02] | So instead of the Bleaken’s nest, | 所以我们没有找到黑魔王的老巢 |
[33:04] | we get a bunch of people dancing like nobody’s watching? | 而是找到了一群旁若无人跳舞的人 |
[33:06] | What a rip-off. | 冒牌货 |
[33:09] | Look! | 看 |
[33:10] | Mom’s tree. | 妈妈的树 |
[33:11] | Everyone, we’re leaving in a second. | 大家 我们马上走 |
[33:13] | Right after I get my frickin’ treetop back. | 在我拿回我的树顶后 |
[33:16] | Mom is literally raving mad. | 妈妈完全疯了 |
[33:21] | I bet all this stuff is stolen. | 我打赌所有东西都是偷来的 |
[33:23] | Yeah. And that guy stole my dance move. | 是的 那人还偷了我的舞步 |
[33:26] | I think that’s the reading reindeer | 我猜那个是从图书馆门前 |
[33:27] | from in front of the library. | 偷的阅读驯鹿 |
[33:28] | I recognize his glasses. | 我记得他的眼镜 |
[33:30] | Stupid… young people. | 愚蠢的 年轻人 |
[33:32] | They think they can just take things for their fancy rave. | 他们以为可以为了狂欢就拿别人的东西 |
[33:34] | Don’t worry, Lin, we’re gonna get your tree back. | 别担心 琳 我们会拿回你的树 |
[33:36] | I mean, it’s really high up, but… | 它太高了 但是 |
[33:38] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[33:39] | DJ Elev-8 here. | 我是DJ嗨八 |
[33:41] | That’s spelled with the number eight. | 八是数字八 |
[33:43] | And this is asinine with the number nine. | 数字九就很傻了[谐音] |
[33:46] | Just a few minutes left until the clock strikes midnight | 还有几分钟午夜十二点的钟声就会敲响 |
[33:49] | and it’s officially Christmas morning. | 已经是圣诞节的早上了 |
[33:51] | You all know what that means. | 你们都知道那意味着什么 |
[33:53] | It‘s time to Elev-8. | 现在该”嗨”起来了 |
[33:57] | -Unbelievable. -Okay, I think if we just quietly | -难以置信 -只要我们悄悄的 |
[33:59] | and inconspicuously make our way over to… | 神不知鬼不觉地过去 |
[34:01] | I’m gonna get on that microphone | 我要拿到麦克风 |
[34:02] | and give these people a piece of my mind. | 向这些人表达一下我的想法 |
[34:04] | Please don’t do that, Lin. | 别这么做 琳 |
[34:05] | Please do that, Mom. | 就这么干 妈妈 |
[34:07] | Bob, you go get my treetop. | 鲍勃 你去把我的树顶拿回来 |
[34:08] | Kids, you stand underneath your father | 孩子们 你们站在爸爸下面 |
[34:10] | in case he falls. | 以防他摔下来 |
[34:11] | I got a party to poop on. | 我要毁了这个派对 |
[34:12] | Oh, my God, that’s so high up. | 老天 太高了 |
[34:14] | This is what I thought a rave looked like. | 我想象中的狂欢就是这个样子 |
[34:16] | But it is not what I thought a rave smelled like. | 但不是这个味道 |
[34:19] | Okay. I can’t take the smell anymore. | 好吧 我受不了这个味道了 |
[34:21] | I got to move away from the dog poop. | 我要躲开狗狗的便便 |
[34:24] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:27] | Just got to get my arms under me, like a push-up. | 把胳膊放在身体下面 就像俯卧撑一样 |
[34:30] | Just got to do one push-up. | 做一个俯卧撑 |
[34:33] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[34:34] | I can’t do one push-up? | 我连一个俯卧撑都做不了吗 |
[34:41] | Oh, God. This is really the stupidest way to die. | 这真是最蠢的死法 |
[34:45] | Don’t worry, Dad. You’re not gonna die. | 别担心 爸爸 你不会死的 |
[34:47] | I mean, if you fall, it would be a tough road back, | 如果你摔下来 回去的路上会辛苦一点 |
[34:48] | but you’re not gonna die. | 但你不会死 |
[34:50] | Yeah, I bet Santa falls off roofs all the time, | 我打赌圣诞老人经常从房顶上摔下来 |
[34:52] | and he’s only in slightly better shape than you. | 他只不过身材比你好一点 |
[34:54] | Just for the record, your butt crack’s not totally out. | 郑重声明 你的股沟没有完全露出来 |
[34:57] | I know it, I feel it. | 我知道 我感觉到了 |
[34:59] | I feel the breeze. | 我感受到了微风 |
[35:02] | Hello! Hello, people! | 你好 你好 大家好 |
[35:04] | can I have your attention please? | 听我说 |
[35:06] | Hey. What the…? Get off of that. | 什么 放下它 |
[35:07] | Get off– get off it… Give it to me! | 放手 放手 给我 |
[35:08] | What are you doing? I’m killing that mic. | 你在干什么 我要关了麦克风 |
[35:10] | Where’s that damn switch? | 开关在哪里 |
[35:11] | I know you’re all having a fun time | 我知道你们在这个小狂欢洞穴里度过了一段美好时光 |
[35:13] | in your little rave cave, but I need to say something. | 但我要说几句 |
[35:16] | Normally, I would love to be doing a rave with you, | 平时 我愿意和你们一起狂欢 |
[35:19] | but this is bull crap. | 但这次是垃圾 |
[35:20] | This is not what Christmas is about. | 圣诞节不是这样的 |
[35:22] | It’s not about stealing things, and secret tunnels. | 不该是偷东西 不该是秘密隧道 |
[35:25] | We don’t have a permit for this. | 我们没有许可证 |
[35:27] | That’s why we have all those things. | 所以才布置那些障碍 |
[35:29] | To keep people out– who brought her? | 为了把人挡在外面 谁带她来的 |
[35:31] | And no one stole anything! | 没有人偷东西 |
[35:33] | Oh, go play ping pong with your ding dong. | 滚去和你的叮当打乒乓 |
[35:35] | You know full well what you did, you Christmas burglars. | 你们做了什么自己清楚 圣诞贼 |
[35:38] | Look, you took my treetop. | 看 你们拿走了我的树顶 |
[35:40] | – Hi. – So we’re taking it back. | -你们好 –所以我们要拿回来 |
[35:42] | And my ornaments. | 还有我的装饰品 |
[35:43] | But you know what I can’t get back? | 但是你们什么是我拿不回来的吗 |
[35:45] | My Christmas spirit! | 我的圣诞精神 |
[35:48] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[35:49] | Wha– what is that? | 这 这是什么 |
[35:59] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[36:01] | Most of the year, you know me as Cleavage To Beaver. | 大多数时间 我是”克莱维奇到比佛” |
[36:04] | But it’s Christmas, so tonight, I’m Miss Triple X-Mas. | 但今天是圣诞节 今晚 我是”圣诞三小姐” |
[36:07] | Welcome to our party. I’m not sure | 欢迎来到我们的派对 我不知道 |
[36:09] | what this grumpy lady is yelling about, but it’s midnight. | 这位脾气暴躁的女士在喊什么 但现在是午夜 |
[36:11] | So I’m gonna sing my Christmas song. | 我要开始唱圣诞歌了 |
[36:14] | * Twinkly lights * | *闪闪灯光* |
[36:18] | * Shine * | *闪耀* |
[36:20] | * If one of them goes out, then none of them * | *一盏熄灭* |
[36:24] | * Light… * | *万盏皆灭* |
[36:28] | * Or at least that’s how it used to be * | *至少曾经如此* |
[36:32] | * Now the LEDs work a little bit differently * | *现在的LED不同以往* |
[36:36] | * But you know what I mean * | *但你懂我* |
[36:41] | * Twinkly lights, twinkly lights * | *闪闪灯光 闪闪灯光* |
[36:43] | * That’s what makes Christmas bright * | *圣诞闪耀* |
[36:45] | * All different colors, and all different types * | *五光十色 千变万化* |
[36:48] | * I mean, sure there are a lot of white lights * | *确实尽是白光* |
[36:51] | * But you need an assortment of lights * | *但需要彩灯点缀* |
[36:55] | * To do it right… * | *万事大吉* |
[36:57] | Finally, a song about lightbulbs. | 终于 有首关于灯泡的歌了 |
[37:00] | Marbles? Marshmallow? Dalton? | 弹珠 棉花糖糖 道尔顿 |
[37:03] | * And when they want to tell us that we’re all wrong * | *若有人说我们错* |
[37:08] | * I’m here to tell you that we’re all* | *我会说我们是* |
[37:14] | * Lights… * | *闪亮的灯* |
[37:17] | -Oh, my God. -* You twinkle * | -我的天 -*闪耀的你* |
[37:19] | -* You twinkle for me * -Hi. Excuse me. | -*为我闪耀* -打扰一下 |
[37:21] | Hi. You’re… | 你是 |
[37:24] | you’re not the Bleaken, are you? | 你不是黑魔王吧 |
[37:26] | No. I’m-I’m a person. In a costume. | 不是 我是人 穿着服装 |
[37:28] | Well, just so you know, we could’ve taken him. | 只是告诉你一下 我们本可以抓到黑魔王的 |
[37:31] | -Right, guys? -Yeah! | -对吧 -是的 |
[37:32] | We would’ve sent him back to Bleakentown. | 我们本来要把他送回黑魔王岛的 |
[37:35] | I had a ruler. | 我本来有尺子 |
[37:35] | I really don’t know how it would’ve gone down. | 尺子可不认人 |
[37:40] | -Oh, not again. -Wait, wait, wait! | -别再来了 -等下等下 |
[37:41] | Don’t turn me off. I want to apologize. | 别关 我想道歉 |
[37:43] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 对不起我对你们大喊 |
[37:47] | I didn’t realize how w-wonderful this party was. | 我没有意识到这个派对有多么棒 |
[37:51] | I-I– I couldn’t see you. | 我没有看清 |
[37:52] | I thought you were dumb kids. | 我以为你们是讨厌的小孩 |
[37:54] | I’m 23. | 我23岁了 |
[37:55] | I thought Christmas gave up on me, | 我以为圣诞放弃我了 |
[37:56] | but… but maybe I gave up on Christmas. | 但是 但也许是我放弃了圣诞节 |
[37:59] | Can you tell us all this later? | 你能不能晚点再说 |
[38:00] | Wait, wait, listen! I, I have to confess something. | 等下 听着 我必须承认 |
[38:04] | Something I did that I feel really, really bad about | 我做了一些非常非常不好的举动 |
[38:06] | and now I wish I could undo. | 现在我希望我没有做过 |
[38:08] | I called the cops and told them | 我报警了 我告诉他们 |
[38:09] | the Christmas thieves are here and they’re on their way. | 圣诞贼在这里 他们已经在赶来了 |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[38:13] | You called the cops? | 你报警了吗 |
[38:14] | They’re gonna shut us down. | 他们会关了这里 |
[38:15] | I know! I’m so sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[38:17] | I’m really, really sorry. | 真的 真的很对不起 |
[38:18] | Hi, Marshmallow. | 嗨 棉花糖糖 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry I called the cops. I feel terrible. | 很抱歉我报警了 我感觉很糟 |
[38:24] | It was dark, and I couldn’t see all your beautiful faces. | 太暗了 我看不清你们美丽的脸 |
[38:28] | You called the cops and ruined our Christmas party. | 你报警了 毁了我们的派对 |
[38:30] | This party is all I have. | 这场派对是我的一切 |
[38:32] | Okay, I’ll be honest, | 好吧 我就实话实说吧 |
[38:34] | I have a couple different things going on tonight, | 我今晚还有些事要处理 |
[38:36] | so I was gonna leave, like, a little early, | 所以我要 提前一会离开 |
[38:37] | but this is still not cool, Linda. | 但这还是不太好 琳达 |
[38:38] | Okay, I admit it. I ruined your party. | 好吧 我承认 我毁了你们的派对 |
[38:41] | I just got so mad. | 我只是气疯了 |
[38:42] | I-I freaked out ’cause you stole my ornaments. | 我 我气疯了 因为你们偷了我的装饰品 |
[38:44] | For the last time, lady, we didn’t steal your ornaments. | 最后再说一次 女士 我们没偷你的装饰品 |
[38:47] | Well, someone did! | 有人偷了 |
[38:48] | I did. | 是我偷的 |
[38:50] | Art, the naked artist guy? | 艺术 那个裸体艺术家 |
[38:52] | I confess. | 我坦白 |
[38:53] | I stole your tree, and these lights, | 你的圣诞树 还有这些灯都是我偷的 |
[38:56] | and I did it by myself. | 是我一个人干的 |
[38:57] | Don’t blame anyone else here, it was all me. | 别怪其他人 全是我一个人干的 |
[38:59] | And to think I gave you drugs. | 我还给了你药磕 |
[39:02] | But why? | 但是为什么要这么做 |
[39:03] | I was put in charge of decorations. | 我负责装饰场地 |
[39:06] | I didn’t have any money. | 可我根本没有钱 |
[39:07] | And I didn’t think it was hurting anyone | 所以我想如果我从这借点从那借点 |
[39:08] | if I borrowed a few things here and there. | 无伤大雅 |
[39:11] | I borrowed them, kind of. | 这些都是我借的 算是吧 |
[39:13] | And then I put all this up. | 然后我把这些都装点好了 |
[39:14] | Oh, it is beautiful. | 确实很美 |
[39:16] | Oh, I know. | 的确 |
[39:16] | So how’d you boost our spruce? | 所以你是怎么把我们的圣诞树偷走的 |
[39:18] | I hid it in the Dumpster in your alley | 我在离开你们的派对时 |
[39:20] | when I left your party. | 把它藏在你们那条街的垃圾车里了 |
[39:22] | You threw my tree in a Dumpster? | 你把我的圣诞树扔进垃圾车里了 |
[39:24] | I placed it, I placed it in the dumpster, very carefully. | 是放在那 我把它小心地放在垃圾车里 |
[39:27] | Right next to some old meat. | 就放在一些过期肉旁边 |
[39:29] | And then, after I finished my nuding, I came back for it. | 然后我做完裸体模特 再偷偷回去拿 |
[39:32] | It’s just, this party’s usually at The Wiggle Room, | 只是 只是派对通常都是在摇摆屋举办 |
[39:35] | and it always looks amazing. | 每年都很棒 |
[39:37] | And I know it’s important to a lot of people, | 而且我知道今晚的派对对很多人都意义重大 |
[39:39] | and I just… | 而且我只是… |
[39:41] | I had a dream of making it look beautiful in here, | 我只是梦想着能把这里装饰得很美 |
[39:44] | to bring people a little bit of light. | 能为人们带来一点灯光 |
[39:47] | I had the exact same dream. | 这也是我的梦想 |
[39:49] | That’s why I threw my Christmas party. | 所以我才办了自己的圣诞派对 |
[39:51] | This one was way better though. | 这个比你的强多了 |
[39:53] | They were both good. Who’s to say? | 两个都很棒 谁说的 |
[39:55] | – I mean… – Well, I… | -我是说… -好吧 我… |
[39:56] | They’re here! The cops are outside! | 警察来了 就在外面 |
[39:58] | Well, I guess that’s that. Party’s over. | 我想聚会要结束了 |
[40:00] | Oh, my God, I am so late for this next thing. | 天呐 我下一场要迟到了 |
[40:03] | I would honestly bring you all, | 我真想带你们所有人过去 |
[40:04] | but I don’t even have a plus-one, | 但其实我一个人都带不了 |
[40:05] | so I doubt it would be cool to show up with, like, 500 people. | 所以我怀疑带上你们大概五百人可能会很吓人 |
[40:08] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 等一下 等一下 |
[40:10] | This party’s not over. | 派对还没有结束 |
[40:12] | Bob, what do you mean? | 鲍勃 这是什么意思 |
[40:13] | Look, we called the cops. | 听着 我们报的警 |
[40:15] | I mean, you called the cops, I never would’ve done that. | 我是说 你报的警 我可没有 |
[40:17] | The least we can do is save the party. | 至少我们能做的就是拯救这个派对 |
[40:19] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[40:20] | I just need that costume. | 只需要借那套衣服用用 |
[40:22] | Dad’s about to get horny! | 老爸要长出角了 |
[40:25] | Where’s the god-dang door? | 那扇该死的门在哪 |
[40:27] | What the…? | 什么鬼… |
[40:29] | Over here! I’m the Christmas thief! | 看这里 我就是圣诞大盗 |
[40:31] | The Bleaken is real. | 黑魔王是真的 |
[40:33] | Come and get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[40:36] | Hit him with the car. This will be fun. | 用车撞他 肯定很有趣 |
[40:37] | Do it. | 开车 |
[40:40] | It worked. They’re chasing him. | 有效果了 警察去抓他了 |
[40:42] | The cops left. Party back on! | 警察走了 派对继续 |
[40:47] | All right! | 太好了 |
[40:50] | I’m up. Stronger than ever. | 我起来了 比之前更强大 |
[40:56] | I think I lost them. | 我想已经甩掉他们了 |
[40:59] | Oh, my God, the Bleaken’s real. | 天呐 黑魔王是真的 |
[41:04] | – Bleaken? – Santa? | -黑魔王 -圣诞老人 |
[41:06] | – Bob? – Teddy? | -鲍勃 -泰迪 |
[41:08] | Oh, thank God, I thought you were… | 谢天谢地 我以为你是… |
[41:10] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:11] | It’s a… it’s a long story. | 这…说来话长 |
[41:14] | Same. It all started earlier, | 我也一样 要从早些时候 |
[41:16] | when I heard from uh, Bosco, that… | 我从博斯柯那听说了… |
[41:18] | – They’re coming. – Wait. | -他们追上来了 -等等 |
[41:19] | – Are you running from the cops? – Yeah, yeah. | -你在逃避警察的追捕 -是啊 是啊 |
[41:20] | Very much. I-I need to hide. | 情况紧急 我 我得藏起来 |
[41:22] | Turns out, I’m bad at that. | 可是我不太擅长躲藏 |
[41:24] | I-I think I got the perfect place. | 我 我想我知道藏在哪 |
[41:29] | We lost him. Oh, well. | 我们跟丢了 |
[41:31] | How about we get lost in some Kung Pao chicken? | 咱们去吃宫保鸡丁怎么样 |
[41:33] | This is a great idea. | 好主意 |
[41:35] | I knew we could both fit in here. | 我就知道这里能塞下我们俩 |
[41:36] | – Well, we can kind of fit. – Yeah. | -我们挤得下 -是啊 |
[41:37] | I mean, um, it’s a little snug. | 我是说 有点挤 |
[41:39] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[41:40] | Wait. Aren’t we right in front of your house? | 等等 这不是在你家门口吗 |
[41:42] | Couldn’t we have just gone in there? | 我们为什么不进屋 |
[41:44] | – Shh, shh, shh. – Teddy. | -嘘 嘘 嘘 -泰迪 |
[41:45] | – Aren’t we right in… – Shh, shh, shh. | -我们就在… -嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[41:46] | – Why do you keep… – Shh, shh, shh. | -为什么一直… -嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[41:47] | Teddy. Why do you keep shushing me? | 泰迪 为什么你一直嘘我 |
[41:49] | What? Yeah. | 什么 是啊 |
[41:49] | I thought I heard something. | 我觉得我听到有动静 |
[41:50] | – Oh, sorry. Yeah. – Yeah. So stop doing that. | -抱歉 -别嘘了 |
[41:52] | That’s why I’m trying to… stop you from talking. | 所以我才一直…不让你说话 |
[41:54] | Why? ‘Cause I’m… I have something to say. | 为什么 因为我…我有话要说 |
[41:56] | Yeah, what? Yeah, yeah. Shh. | 是吗 什么 好吧 好吧 嘘 |
[41:58] | I said… | 我说… |
[41:58] | We don’t need to hide here, we could go… | 我们不用藏在这 我们可以去… |
[42:00] | – Shh. What? – I’m leaving. | -嘘 什么 -我要走了 |
[42:01] | – No, don’t go. – Good-bye. | -不 别走 -再见 |
[42:03] | No, don’t go. – Teddy, let go of me. | 不 别走 -泰迪 放我出去 |
[42:04] | This is the best Christmas Eve ever. | 这是有史以来最棒的平安夜了 |
[42:06] | Don’t ruin it. | 别把它毁了 |
[42:08] | Well, I guess there’s no Bleaken. | 好吧 我猜其实根本没有什么黑魔王 |
[42:10] | I kind of wanted to fight him. | 我有点想暴揍他一顿 |
[42:11] | Maybe there is a Bleaken. | 没准黑魔王是真的 |
[42:13] | Maybe we scared him away with our tough, | 没准是我们强硬的手段 超赞的计谋 |
[42:15] | badass, positive can-do attitude. | 和积极乐观的态度把他吓跑了 |
[42:16] | You might be right. | 或许你说得对 |
[42:17] | I mean, look at Mom. | 看看老妈 |
[42:19] | I love Christmas! | 我爱圣诞节 |
[42:23] | I love Christmas! | 我爱圣诞节 |
[42:25] | – Mom, did you sleep? – She hasn’t even sat down. | -妈妈 你睡了吗 -她坐都没坐下过 |
[42:28] | somebody gave me a little something at the party. | 有人在聚会上给了我点什么 |
[42:30] | I feel amazing. | 我觉得爽爆了 |
[42:31] | Hold on, I got to lie down for a second. | 等等 我得躺一会 |
[42:35] | Isn’t she an angel when she sleeps? | 她睡觉的时候简直像天使一样 |
[42:37] | Well, Merry Christmas, everybody. | 圣诞快乐 各位 |
[42:39] | I’m just gonna, uh, feel her pulse. | 我要 摸摸她的脉搏 |
[42:42] | Yeah, she’s okay. She’s fine. | 她没事 她没事 |
[42:43] | * Twinkly lights, twinkly lights * | *闪闪灯光 闪闪灯光* |
[42:45] | * That’s what makes Christmas bright * | *让圣诞节闪亮* |
[42:47] | * All different colors, and all different types * | *五光十色 千变万化* |
[42:50] | * I mean, sure, there are a lot of white lights * | *我是说 确实尽是白光* |
[42:53] | * But you need an assortment * | *但你需要* |
[42:56] | * Of lights * | *一些彩灯点缀* |
[42:58] | * To do it right * | *万事大吉* |
[43:01] | * Twinkly lights * | *闪闪灯光* |
[43:02] | * And when they want to tell us that we’re all wrong * | *当他说我们错了* |
[43:06] | * I’m here to tell you * | *让我告诉你* |
[43:07] | * That we’re all * | *我们都是* |
[43:12] | * Lights * | *光亮* |
[43:15] | * It’s twinkle * | *闪烁* |
[43:17] | * Bright twinkly lights * | *明亮闪烁的灯光* |
[43:19] | * Twinkly lights * | *闪闪灯光* |
[43:19] | * They twinkle for me * | *为我闪亮* |
[43:21] | * Make it light * | *点亮* |
[43:22] | * That’s right * | *就是这样* |
[43:24] | * White light, black light * | *白光 黑光* |
[43:26] | * Twinkly lights, bright light * | *闪闪灯光 明亮灯光* |
[43:28] | * White light, black light * | *白光 黑光* |
[43:30] | * Twinkly lights. * | *闪闪灯光* |