时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 鬼驱鼠[出自电影《鬼驱人》(Poltergeist)] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | It’s been called the Beast of the Bay, | 人们叫它海湾猛兽 |
[00:22] | The Monster of the Marina | 码头怪兽 |
[00:23] | and the Wonder Wolf. | 或者神奇狼 |
[00:25] | But whatever you call it, | 无论怎么称呼它 |
[00:26] | it’s allegedly extremely dangerous | 这头据说极其凶险的嗜血猛兽 |
[00:29] | and allegedly out for blood, wreaking alleged havoc | 给我们原本安宁的社区 |
[00:32] | on our quiet little community, allegedly. | 造成了据说相当巨大的混乱 |
[00:35] | And it seems to be scaring the trick-or-treaters | 许多受到惊吓的小朋友 |
[00:37] | out of town this year | 今年万圣节甚至不敢出门讨糖 |
[00:38] | on what promises to be a foggy night. | 预报说节日当晚会遭遇大雾 |
[00:41] | Meanwhile, the alpaca has gone missing | 与此同时 奇幻码头爱畜园里的 |
[00:44] | from the Wonder Wharf petting zoo. | 羊驼也失踪了 |
[00:46] | I’m here with Calvin and Felix Fischoeder. | 我们请到了卡尔文和菲力克斯·费舍奥德 |
[00:48] | Could the alpaca have been a victim | 羊驼有没有可能惨遭 |
[00:50] | of this so-called Wonder Wolf? | 神奇狼的毒手呢 |
[00:52] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[00:53] | I’m sure the alpaca just went on a little walkabout. | 我敢肯定羊驼只是出去旅行啦 |
[00:57] | Yes, that checks out. | 没错 已经调查核实过了 |
[00:58] | The town is perfectly safe. | 这座小镇相当安全 |
[01:00] | All the little children should go out trick-or-treating… | 小朋友们都应该出去玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[01:02] | and then come spend their parents’ money… | 然后过来花他们父母的钱… |
[01:04] | I mean, come to Wonder Wharf and, well, you know. | 我是说 来奇幻码头玩 |
[01:06] | If you are braving the local streets for treats, | 如果父母仍鼓励小孩出去讨糖 |
[01:08] | parents are advised to accompany their kids | 建议一同前往 |
[01:11] | just in case this beast is more than just a rumor. | 这头猛兽也许并非谣言 |
[01:14] | – It’s not. – Oh. No. | -纯属谣言 -假的 |
[01:17] | *Guess who’s comin’ in the room * | *看看谁穿着华丽丽的服装* |
[01:18] | *With the fancy costume? * | *走来啦* |
[01:21] | What are you? | 你扮的是谁 |
[01:22] | I’m a Cher-iff. Get it? | 雪儿警官 看得出吗 |
[01:23] | Like Cher, but a sheriff. | 很像雪儿 但是一位警官 |
[01:26] | I got handcuffs, | 我准备了手铐 |
[01:27] | a badge and a body that just refuses to age. | 徽章以及永远年轻的身体 |
[01:29] | Oh, I love her. | 我太爱她了 |
[01:31] | “Snap out of it!” | “振作起来” |
[01:32] | From the movie. | 电影中的台词啊 |
[01:33] | You know, if you weren’t on a bunch of pain pills, | 你要是不吃这么多止痛片 |
[01:35] | you’d be cracking up right now. | 此刻肯定笑翻了 |
[01:37] | I think those are making you less fun. | 感觉那些药让你整个人都变无趣了 |
[01:39] | Probably a side effect. | 也许是副作用 |
[01:40] | See? “Take with food. | 看吧 “和食物一起服用 |
[01:41] | Can cause hallucinations and diarrhea.” | 可能出现幻觉 引起腹泻” |
[01:44] | Well, I don’t have either of those except diarrhea, | 它说的我都没有 除了拉肚子 |
[01:46] | so give me one. | 给我一颗吧 |
[01:47] | Fine, but just one. | 好吧 不过只能吃一颗 |
[01:48] | You get weird on pain pills. | 你吃了止痛药会变得很奇怪 |
[01:50] | Remember the time you thought the rug was making fun of you? | 还记得那次你觉得地毯在嘲笑你吗 |
[01:53] | Or the time you took nighttime aspirin | 还有那次你晚上吃了阿司匹林 |
[01:54] | and you ended up peeing in the blender? | 最后把尿拉到搅拌机里吗 |
[01:56] | You almost ruined that smoothie, Bob. | 你差点把奶昔都毁了 鲍勃 |
[01:58] | First of all, I do not remember any of that. | 首先 我一点也想不起来了 |
[02:01] | Second, you should’ve thrown that smoothie out | 第二 如果真有其事 |
[02:03] | if that ever happened. | 你应该把奶昔都倒掉 |
[02:04] | And third, what am I supposed to do if I’m in pain? | 第三 我身上疼我能怎么办 |
[02:06] | The-the pills are great for that. | 止痛药能够有效缓解疼痛 |
[02:08] | So… | 所以… |
[02:09] | … give me my drugs, officer. | 请给我药 警官 |
[02:11] | Okay. If you want to be a paranoid Patty. | 好吧 既然你想当臆想狂 |
[02:14] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[02:15] | The doorbell. Calm down. | 门铃而已 淡定 |
[02:17] | Right, right. Doorbell. | 好吧好吧 门铃 |
[02:18] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[02:19] | Hold your candy corns! | 把玉米糖拿出来 |
[02:22] | Oh, a Cher-iff. | 雪儿警官 |
[02:24] | Oh, that is great. | 真不错 |
[02:26] | Doesn’t Teddy look hot? | 泰迪看起来是不是很性感 |
[02:28] | I thought I ordered a scary nurse, | 我以为我买的是恐怖护士装 |
[02:29] | but I guess I clicked on sexy nurse instead. | 看来我点成了性感护士装 |
[02:31] | Sometimes the universe decides, you know? | 有些事情自有天定 你知道吧 |
[02:33] | Anyway, Nurse Teddy is here to take care of you, Bob. | 泰迪护士来照顾你了 鲍勃 |
[02:37] | Linda, what is he talking about? | 琳达 他在说什么 |
[02:38] | I told you, Bob, I have to go out | 我跟你说过 鲍勃 我得出去 |
[02:40] | trick-or-treating with the kids | 和孩子一起玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[02:41] | just in case the imaginary wolf is real. | 万一那匹假想狼是真的呢 |
[02:43] | Teddy’s gonna keep an eye on you. | 泰迪会照看你的 |
[02:45] | You aren’t very good on those crutches, mister. | 你拄着拐棍可不太灵便 先生 |
[02:47] | He fell down twice today trying to go to the bathroom. | 他今天上厕所摔了两次 |
[02:50] | I’m fine, Lin. | 我没事 琳 |
[02:51] | I’ll help him get into the bathroom, no problem. | 我会帮他上厕所的 没问题 |
[02:53] | You can count on me. | 包在我身上 |
[02:54] | I’ll even hold your penis if you need me to, Bob. | 需要的话 我甚至可以帮你扶丁丁 鲍勃 |
[02:56] | I don’t need you to hold my penis, Teddy. | 我不用你帮我扶丁丁 泰迪 |
[02:59] | Well, then I can just, you know, | 那我可以… 你知道吧 |
[03:01] | I can just prop it up for you. | 帮你支着它 |
[03:02] | Use a broom handle or a dustpan or something. | 拿个扫帚柄或者簸箕什么的 |
[03:04] | I guess a spatula would work. | 我觉得铲子应该可以 |
[03:06] | Great, where’s the spatulas? | 棒 铲子在哪儿 |
[03:08] | I’m joking, Teddy. | 我 开玩笑的 泰迪 |
[03:09] | I don’t need you to hold my penis up with a spatula. | 我不需要你拿铲子帮我支丁丁 |
[03:11] | Right, right, I knew that. | 好 好 明白 |
[03:13] | So, how’d you mess your knee up, anyway? | 所以你是怎么把膝盖弄坏的 |
[03:15] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[03:16] | Hey, my old chef pants. I love these. | 这不是我的旧厨师裤吗 我的最爱 |
[03:18] | I wonder if I can still get into them. | 试试还能不能穿进去 |
[03:24] | So not that long a story. | 这话说来也没多长 |
[03:26] | No, I guess not. | 确实是 |
[03:28] | Get ready for your favorite fruity boy, Gene. | 准备好见你们最喜欢的水果男孩吉恩了吗 |
[03:31] | Ooh, grapes. | 是葡萄呀 |
[03:33] | Handsome grapes. | 是帅气的葡萄 |
[03:34] | Sorry, handsome grapes. | 抱歉 帅气的葡萄 |
[03:36] | Hey, hey, you’re The Monkees. | 你是猴子乐队的 |
[03:38] | Peter, maybe? With an oxygen tank? | 贝斯手彼得么 还拿着氧气罐 |
[03:41] | No, Mom, I’m the guy from No Country for Old Men. | 不是 妈 我是《老无所依》里的那个人 |
[03:43] | Ooh, a hunky killer. | 猛男杀手 |
[03:45] | The best kind, huh? | 最好不过了 对吧 |
[03:47] | Tina’s a zombie | 蒂娜是个不知出于什么原因 |
[03:49] | wearing my clothes for some reason. | 穿着我衣服的丧尸 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I’m a Mom-bie. | 对 我是个”妈尸” |
[03:52] | But you don’t look like a mom in those clothes; | 但你穿这衣服不像个妈 |
[03:54] | you look fun and youthful. | 看起来年轻有趣 |
[03:55] | In these jeans? No, I look like a mom. | 你说这种牛仔裤吗 绝对是个妈 |
[03:57] | Young, fun mom. | 年轻有趣的妈 |
[03:58] | Well, enough chitchat. | 闲聊够了吧 |
[04:00] | We’re burning precious candy time. | 我们在浪费宝贵的糖果时间 |
[04:01] | See you sometime before dawn. | 我们会在天亮前回家的 |
[04:03] | Okay, let me just go spray my hair | 好 等我再去喷下发胶 |
[04:04] | one more time, and then I’m ready. | 然后再多等我一下 就好了 |
[04:06] | Why would you need to go spray your hair | 我们出去玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[04:07] | for us to go trick-or-treating? | 你为什么要喷发胶 |
[04:09] | Because I’m coming with you. | 因为我要跟你们一起去 |
[04:11] | – Uh, no? – Sorry, Mother. | -不要 -抱歉 老妈 |
[04:12] | You must be this young to ride the trick-or-treat train. | 你得是这种年纪才能玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[04:15] | Yeah, maybe you should trick-or-treat | 没错 你可以和你的同龄人 |
[04:17] | with some friends your own age, Mom. | 一起玩 老妈 |
[04:18] | Tonight’s about fun. | 我们今晚是出去开心的 |
[04:20] | You don’t bring a mom to a fun fight. | 带着老妈可没法开心 |
[04:21] | What? I’m fun. | 说什么呢 我很有趣的 |
[04:23] | Plus, I got to protect you from that wolf | 而且我得保护你们不被那只 |
[04:25] | that’s terrorizing the town, but probably isn’t real. | 让全镇恐慌的狼袭击 虽然它很可能是假的 |
[04:28] | I’d be so embarrassed if you kids got eaten. | 要是你们被吃掉 我就尴尬死了 |
[04:31] | Fine. But don’t try too hard. | 好吧 但别努力过头了 |
[04:32] | And don’t try too hard at not trying too hard. | 也别过分假装你没有努力过头 |
[04:35] | I’m gonna be so fun, you’re gonna wish | 我超有趣的 你们会希望 |
[04:36] | I trick-or-treated with you every night. | 每天晚上都跟我出去玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[04:38] | All right, let’s get treatin’. | 好啦 我们去要糖吧 |
[04:39] | Yeah, let’s turn some tricks. | 没错 我们去捣几个”蛋” |
[04:41] | Gene, don’t say that. | 吉恩 别那么说 |
[04:43] | Bye, bye, bye, bye. Stay out of my room. | 大伙再见 别进我那屋 |
[04:45] | You got it, Mrs. B. | 放心吧 贝尔彻夫人 |
[04:46] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想玩点什么 |
[04:48] | You can still thumb wrestle, right? | 掰手指还是可以玩的吧 |
[04:49] | Best out of 31? | 31局16胜如何 |
[04:51] | I was just gonna watch TV, Teddy. | 我看看电视就好 泰迪 |
[04:52] | Okay. Or we could watch TV. Sure. | 好吧 看电视也行 |
[04:55] | And now, our Halloween feature, | 接下来是我们的万圣节专题节目 |
[04:56] | Bosom Bloodies. | 《血色胸怀》 |
[04:58] | Bosom Bloodies. I read the books. | 《血色胸怀》 我读过原著 |
[05:00] | And coming up at 10:00, an update on the Wonder Wolf. | 接下来10点档为您送上神奇狼的最新消息 |
[05:04] | – What was that? – What was what? | -什么声音 -什么什么声音 |
[05:06] | Th-That howl. | 刚有狼嚎声 |
[05:07] | I just said, “Ooh.” | 是我”呜”了一声 |
[05:08] | Oh. Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:10] | Jeez, you’re jumpy, Bob. | 天呐 你真是神经质 鲍勃 |
[05:11] | You’re jumpy, Bob. | 你才神经质 鲍勃 |
[05:13] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[05:14] | Sorry I don’t have candy. | 抱歉 我没有准备糖果 |
[05:16] | The news said that no one would be out trick-or-treating | 新闻上说因为那只狼的缘故 不会有小孩 |
[05:18] | because of the wolf. | 来要糖 |
[05:19] | Yeah, we heard. | 是啊 我们也看了新闻 |
[05:21] | Kids, what do you say? | 孩子们 还不谢谢奶奶 |
[05:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[05:25] | At least apples are edible. | 至少苹果是可以吃的 |
[05:26] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do | 刚才那家人给的绷带 |
[05:27] | with all these twist ties from that other house. | 我是真不知道拿来干嘛 |
[05:29] | This is bull. I want candy. I’m a kid! | 太过分了 我要糖果 我还是个孩子 |
[05:32] | It’s not like I can just go out and buy it whenever I want. | 我又没钱出去想买什么就买什么 |
[05:35] | Well, maybe the next block will be better. | 说不定下一条街会有惊喜 |
[05:37] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:38] | Should we just go home and eat spoonfuls of sugar? | 干脆回家吃白糖算了 |
[05:41] | I know where there’s a hummingbird feeder. | 我知道哪有蜂鸟喂食器[里面有花蜜水] |
[05:42] | I’m ready for tub and tuck in. | 我已经准备好回家胡吃海喝了 |
[05:44] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 你们在开玩笑吗 |
[05:46] | We’re not Hallo-quitters, we’re Hallo-winners. | 我们可不是万败者 我们万胜[圣]者 |
[05:48] | But no houses are giving out candy, woman. | 但没有人给我们糖啊 老妈 |
[05:51] | We don’t need candy to have fun. | 不是非得有糖才能开心 |
[05:53] | You shut your damn mouth. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[05:55] | Hey! Isn’t that the park | 看 这不就是 |
[05:56] | where people keep seeing the Wonder Wolf? | 大家看见神奇狼的公园吗 |
[05:58] | Why don’t we go over there and find it. | 不如我们一起去找找神奇狼 |
[06:00] | Searching for a wolf is a great fun Halloween adventure. | 万圣节找狼 多有趣多刺激啊 |
[06:03] | I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这听起来很蠢 |
[06:05] | but I’m scared of wolves. | 但我怕狼 |
[06:07] | Yeah, seems dangerous. | 是啊 看起来挺危险的 |
[06:08] | That wolf would probably love to eat a plump, | 那只狼搞不好就喜欢吃肥嘟嘟的小男孩 |
[06:10] | perfect boy like moi. | 例如鄙人 |
[06:12] | Come on. Are you guys coming? | 你们要来吗 |
[06:14] | Or are you too scared? | 还是说你们怕得不敢去 |
[06:16] | Fine, but I’m gonna walk in the middle | 去就去 但我要走中间 |
[06:18] | to protect my beautiful grapes, | 好保护我美丽的葡萄 |
[06:19] | and for once, I’m not talking about my testicles. | 这次我不是在说我的蛋蛋 |
[06:22] | I guess it’s kind of a good Halloween thing to do. | 这种万圣节活动也算凑合 |
[06:25] | But if don’t see a wolf, I want my money back. | 但如果没看见狼 我要求退款 |
[06:27] | – All right! -Hello, lady Bob. | -好的 -你好啊 鲍勃的夫人 |
[06:29] | Hey, Mr. Fischoeder. | 好啊 费舍奥德先生 |
[06:31] | You out trick-or-treatin’? Smellin’ feetin’? | 你们出来玩不给糖就捣蛋吗 |
[06:33] | We’re out looking for our alpaca, Al. | 我们出来找我们的羊驼阿尔 |
[06:35] | Have you seen him? | 你们有看见过它吗 |
[06:37] | No. We’re going to look for the wolf. | 没有 我们正准备去找狼 |
[06:39] | – The wolf. – Wolves aren’t real, Linda. | -狼 -世上没有狼这种东西 琳达 |
[06:42] | Okay, well, we’re gonna go look for one anyway | 好吧 但我们还是想进去找找 |
[06:44] | because it’s a fun Halloween adventure, | 因为这是适合万圣节的有趣冒险 |
[06:46] | and I’m a fun mom. | 而我是一个有趣的妈妈 |
[06:47] | Well, if I were you, | 要是我是你的话 |
[06:49] | I’d go home and count your candy | 我选择回家数糖果 |
[06:51] | and wait for St. Nick or Satan. | 等着圣诞老人或者撒旦光临 |
[06:53] | Whatever. I-I can… Bye. | 随便啦 我… 再见 |
[06:58] | Here you go, Bob. It’s a cabbage soup | 做好了 鲍勃 卷心菜汤 |
[07:00] | that’s supposed to heal the body. | 可以治好你的腿 |
[07:01] | I got the recipe from a pop-up ad. | 我从弹窗广告里看到的药方 |
[07:03] | I just put in my social security number and there it was. | 输了我的社保号码 就出现了 |
[07:05] | – I’m not really in a soup mood. – That’s impossible. | -我现在并不是很想喝汤 -不可能 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna feed it to you. | 我喂你 |
[07:09] | No, no, just give it to me. I… | 不用了 我自己来 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna feed it to you. | 我喂你 |
[07:10] | I don’t want you to do that. | 不用了 |
[07:11] | Just let me feed it to you. | 让我来 |
[07:13] | Here comes the helicopter. | 小飞机来咯 |
[07:14] | Open up your mouth, Bobby. Here it comes. | 鲍鲍 张开嘴巴 来咯 |
[07:17] | Traffic copter. Here he comes. | 交通用直升机 来了 |
[07:19] | Oh, you got a little… | 你有点 |
[07:20] | What do you mean the traffic copter? | 什么叫交通用直升机 |
[07:21] | It’s just… It’s a traffic copter. | 就是交通用直升机 |
[07:23] | – It’s flying into your mouth here. – Why does it… | -要飞到你的嘴里了 -为什么 |
[07:24] | Just a regular helicopter is usually the way. Just… | 一般的直升机才是常用的套路 |
[07:26] | It’s a traffic copter. | 这是交通用直升机 |
[07:27] | – You got a little bit of a back up… – Okay. | -还会有支援 -好吧 |
[07:28] | – … here on 95. – All right, all right, all right. | -95 -好的 好的 |
[07:30] | If you’re traveling north… | 如果再往南 |
[07:31] | Whatever type of helicopter you want. If you could just… | 随便什么直升机都行 能不能 |
[07:32] | – Let me do my thing, Bobby! – Fine. | -让我做完我的工作 鲍鲍 -好吧 |
[07:36] | What? What? What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[07:36] | – It’s too hot. – I’ll blow on it a little bit here. | -太烫了 -那我呼呼一下 |
[07:41] | Teddy, you’re spitting on it. | 泰迪 你口水全喷上面了 |
[07:42] | No, I’m not. I-I’m blowing on it. | 没有 我只是在吹而已 |
[07:43] | You’re going… | 你明明在 |
[07:44] | This is how I blow. | 我就是这个吹法 |
[07:45] | What’s that mark on your arm? | 你胳膊上的印子是怎么回事 |
[07:47] | What mark? I don’t… | 什么印子 我 |
[07:48] | There’s no mark on my arm. | 我胳膊上才没有印子 |
[07:50] | You just covered it with your sleeve. | 你用袖子遮住了 |
[07:52] | – Looks like a bite. – No, it’s not a bite. | -看上去像咬伤 -不是咬伤 |
[07:53] | It’s dry skin. You ever heard of dry skin? | 那叫干性皮肤 你听说过干性皮肤吗 |
[07:56] | Still way too hot, Teddy. | 泰迪 还是很烫 |
[07:58] | This is, like, room temperature now, Bobby. | 鲍鲍 这已经室温了 |
[07:59] | – Do you think that’s room temperature? – Yes. | -这叫室温吗 -对 |
[08:01] | – Stick your finger in it. – Okay. | -那你把手指放进去 -好的 |
[08:04] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[08:06] | look, a bone. | 看 骨头 |
[08:07] | Must be from some animal | 肯定是什么动物被那只狼 |
[08:09] | the wolf killed and devoured. | 咬死吞食后留下的 |
[08:11] | I think that’s a hanger, Mom? | 老妈 那应该就是个衣架 |
[08:12] | No, it’s a bone. | 不 是骨头 |
[08:14] | It’s a little metal bone with dry cleaning paper on it. | 是带着吸水纸的金属骨头 |
[08:16] | This is dumb. There’s no wolf. | 真是太蠢了 根本没有狼 |
[08:18] | Let’s just go home and trade apples with each other | 我们还是回家 互相交换苹果 |
[08:21] | – till we die of boredom. – Yeah. | -直到无聊至死 -没错 |
[08:23] | Okay, fine. I tried. | 好吧 至少我努力过了 |
[08:28] | – Mom, did you do that? – No. | -老妈 是你吗 -不是 |
[08:29] | That did sound like one of Mom’s chardonnay farts. | 听起来确实像老妈的霞多丽屁 |
[08:32] | I don’t think that was a real howl. | 我觉得应该不是真的狼嚎吧 |
[08:36] | Well, howl-lelujah. | “嚎”利路亚 |
[08:38] | I guess the Wonder Wolf is real. | 我觉得神奇狼是真的 |
[08:42] | I got to give you credit, toots. | 我得表扬你了 亲爱的 |
[08:44] | I thought you were the mom that cried wolf, | 我还以为你是那种喊”狼来了”的老妈 |
[08:45] | but I think this guy’s the real deal. | 但这匹狼应该是真的 |
[08:47] | And that’s a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[08:49] | Because we want it to be real. | 因为我们希望它是真狼 |
[08:51] | Yeah, yeah, we want it to be. | 没错 确实希望它是真的 |
[08:53] | Of course we do. | 当然 |
[08:54] | Everyone stay close to Mommy. | 大家都跟紧老妈 |
[08:56] | Okay. I always wanted to be raised by wolves, | 好吧 我一直希望自己被狼养大 |
[08:58] | but getting adopted by one at this age would also be cool. | 不过在这个年纪被狼收养也行 |
[09:01] | Getting a little foggy out. I like it. | 起雾了 我喜欢 |
[09:03] | It’s nice and spooky. | 怪吓人的 |
[09:08] | I’m not saying I’m impressed, | 虽然我没有觉得很厉害 |
[09:09] | but I’m not not impressed. | 但也不能说不厉害 |
[09:11] | It came from over there, let’s go. | 从那边传来的 走吧 |
[09:13] | *Going over there* | *走到那里去* |
[09:14] | *It’s getting kind of real* | *这下是来真的了* |
[09:16] | *But the kids are having fun* | *但是孩子们玩得很开心* |
[09:18] | *So we’re going over there.* | *所以我们走到那里去* |
[09:20] | All right, not so much singing. | 好了 别唱了 |
[09:21] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:21] | Teddy, my knee really hurts. | 泰迪 我的膝盖真的很疼 |
[09:23] | Ca-Can you hand me another pill? | 能帮我再拿一片药片吗 |
[09:25] | I don’t know, Bob. | 我不知道 鲍勃 |
[09:26] | Linda didn’t say anything about giving you another pill. | 琳达没有说过再给你一片药片 |
[09:28] | Yeah, well, she’s forgetful. | 她很健忘 |
[09:29] | I mean, look, she forgot her handcuffs. | 你看 她连手铐都忘记了 |
[09:31] | Yeah, I don’t, uh… | 我不 |
[09:32] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, Bobby. | 我觉得不太好 鲍勃 |
[09:33] | Come on, Teddy. I’m in pain. | 快点 泰迪 我很疼 |
[09:35] | I don’t know. How many have you had tonight? | 我不知道 你今晚吃了几片了 |
[09:37] | Maybe one and a half, or two. | 好像一片半 还是两片 |
[09:39] | Are you sure you don’t want one for your bite? | 你要吃一片吗 为你的咬伤 |
[09:41] | It looks serious. | 看上去很严重 |
[09:42] | I-I don’t need a pill for my bite. | 我这咬伤不用吃药 |
[09:44] | Wait, you said it wasn’t a bite. | 你刚刚说不是被咬伤的 |
[09:45] | It’s not. You called it that. | 确实不是 我顺着你的话说的 |
[09:47] | Watch the movie, huh, Bob? | 看电影吧 鲍勃 |
[09:48] | – Give me a pill. – Fine. | -给我一片药片 -好吧 |
[09:49] | Here, I’m gonna cut this in half. | 我要把这片药片掰成两半 |
[09:51] | Eat both halves. | 吃两个半片 |
[09:52] | That’s a weird way of regulating how much I take. | 这个控制我药量的方法很怪 |
[09:54] | Well, then I know you at least had two halves. | 这样我至少能知道你吃了两个半片 |
[09:57] | Look at us tracking a wild animal | 看看我们 追踪一头野兽 |
[09:59] | like it’s no big deal. | 也处变不惊 |
[10:00] | Yeah, I haven’t had this much fun | 跟踪别人的脚印 |
[10:02] | following in somebody’s footsteps | 是我做的最有意思的事了 |
[10:03] | since I started dressing like Mom. | 自从我一大早 |
[10:05] | Earlier today. | 穿了老妈的衣服后 |
[10:05] | Oh, my God, you guys. | 我的天 过来看 |
[10:07] | – Poop. – Okay, I’ll see what I can do. | -粪便 -我来看看 |
[10:09] | Short notice. | 紧急通知 |
[10:10] | No, I think it’s the wolf’s poop. | 我觉得这是狼的粪便 |
[10:14] | a spooky poopy. | 一坨可怕的粪便 |
[10:15] | There’s little bits of fur in it. | 这里面有一小撮毛 |
[10:17] | This was definitely not pooped by a person. | 这肯定不是人的粪便 |
[10:20] | But if it was, I admire the heck out of them. | 如果是人的 我就太他妈敬佩了 |
[10:23] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[10:24] | It came from right over there. | 声音从那边来 |
[10:26] | Okay, I think he’s… | 我觉得那匹公狼 |
[10:27] | – Or she’s. – Or she’s behind that bush. | -或是母狼 -那匹母狼就在那草丛里 |
[10:35] | Oh, no, no, don’t go in there. | 别过去 |
[10:40] | Oh, no! You went in. | 天哪 你进去了 |
[10:43] | He went in! | 他进去了 |
[10:48] | are you sure that’s not a bite, Teddy? | 你确定那不是被咬伤的吗 泰迪 |
[10:49] | Like, from an animal? | 比如 动物咬的 |
[10:51] | No. How many times I got to say it? | 不是 我要说多少遍 |
[10:52] | Okay. Then-then wh… Then what is it? | 好吧 那 那这是什么 |
[10:54] | I cut it… on my… pillow. | 我划伤的 在我的 枕头上 |
[10:57] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom now. | 我现在要去厕所了 |
[10:58] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果你同意的话 |
[11:00] | And number one, since you’re so nosy. | 而且是小号 因为你太爱管闲事了 |
[11:02] | Was the Wonder Wolf just a Wonder myth? | 神奇狼仅仅是个神奇的虚构吗 |
[11:05] | Stay tuned after our feature presentation. | 不要走开 广告后欢迎继续收看 |
[11:08] | The wolf. | 狼 |
[11:09] | Teddy’s a werewolf. | 泰迪是狼人 |
[11:10] | What’d you say, Bob? | 鲍勃 你说什么 |
[11:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:12] | No, he can’t be. | 他不可能是 |
[11:14] | He can’t be a werewolf, that’s crazy. | 他不可能是狼人 这太疯狂了 |
[11:16] | Oh, no. He’s transforming. | 不 他在变身 |
[11:19] | He’s transforming. | 他在变身 |
[11:25] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[11:30] | Oh, hi, Teddy. | 你好 泰迪 |
[11:31] | You okay? You look sweaty. | 你还好吗 你好像出了很多汗 |
[11:32] | Yeah. It’s just, an exciting part of the movie. | 就是 电影有点刺激 |
[11:35] | I-I think something’s gonna happen to somebody. | 我觉得有人要出事 |
[11:37] | – You’re probably right. – Yeah, definitely. | -很有可能 -是啊 肯定的 |
[11:40] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:40] | Oh, my God. Bob! Bob! | 天呐 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[11:43] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[11:45] | Bob, what? Why? Why’d you do that? | 鲍勃 干什么 你为什么这么做 |
[11:46] | Because you’re a werewolf, Teddy. – | 因为你是狼人 泰迪 |
[11:48] | I heard you fighting the beast inside you. | 我听见你在和你体内的野兽作斗争 |
[11:52] | – What? – You’re the Wonder Wolf! | -什么 -你就是神奇狼 |
[11:54] | Or he bit you and you’re turning into one. | 或者他咬了你 你变成狼人了 |
[11:56] | – Or you bit him. – Bob… | -或者你咬了他 -鲍勃 |
[11:57] | Or, or however this all works. | 或者 或者都是 |
[11:59] | Bob… unlock me. | 鲍勃 解开手铐 |
[12:01] | Unlock me! | 解开手铐 |
[12:02] | You need to sit down. You need to rest your leg. | 你需要坐下 你的腿需要休息 |
[12:04] | Give me the keys, come on. | 把钥匙给我 拜托 |
[12:05] | Oh. This isn’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[12:06] | Oh. These keys? | 是这些钥匙吗 |
[12:08] | No way. Because I’m swallowing them. | 没门 因为我把它们吞掉了 |
[12:11] | No. Wait, that’s impossible. | 不 等下 根本吞不下去 |
[12:14] | How do people do that in movies? | 电影里的人都是怎么做的 |
[12:17] | Bob, don’t try to go down the stairs. | 鲍勃 别下楼 |
[12:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:25] | Bobby, answer me. | 鲍鲍 回答我 |
[12:27] | No, I’m fine, Teddy. | 不 我没事 泰迪 |
[12:29] | I only fell halfway dow… | 我只摔了半截楼梯 |
[12:35] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[12:36] | Are you at the bottom of the stairs now? | 你现在已经完全摔下楼梯了吗 |
[12:37] | Wouldn’t you like to kno… | 你还想知… |
[12:40] | Bob, talk to me. Say something. | 鲍勃 跟我说话 说话 |
[12:42] | Don’t pretend like you care about me, werewolf. | 别装得好像很关心我一样 狼人 |
[12:45] | No, Bob. No, Bobby, don’t leave! | 不 鲍勃 不 鲍鲍 别走 |
[12:47] | What’ll we do now, Mom? | 现在怎么办 妈 |
[12:49] | We are gonna take a picture of the wolf on my phone, | 用我的手机拍张狼的照片 |
[12:53] | from a very, very safe distance, and then run away. | 从非常 非常安全的距离拍 然后逃命 |
[12:56] | Oh, God. It’s rustling again. | 天呐 又有沙沙声了 |
[12:58] | What kind of a monster rustles this much? | 什么样的怪物才会发出这么多沙沙声 |
[13:02] | I’m gonna go over and pull the branches back. | 我要过去把树枝拨开 |
[13:04] | You kids stay back here and take the picture, | 你们留在这里 拍照 |
[13:06] | and then run away. | 然后逃跑 |
[13:07] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 我去了 |
[13:08] | “Spooky Halloween adventure with a fun mom” On three. | “和妈妈的恐怖万圣节冒险” 数到三 |
[13:12] | One, two… three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:16] | Randy. | 兰迪 |
[13:17] | Dad’s frenemy? | 爸爸的友敌 |
[13:18] | Slash filmmaker? | 还有电影制片人 |
[13:19] | Slash wolf hunter. | 还有捕狼猎人 |
[13:20] | Slash your fly’s down. | 还有你的的拉链开了 |
[13:21] | Slash made you look at your ding-dong. | 还有我们都看见你的家伙了 |
[13:25] | The wolf is right… there. Did you see it? | 狼人就在这里 看见了没 |
[13:28] | No. | 没有 |
[13:29] | – See what? – The wolf. | -看什么 -狼 |
[13:31] | Right there. The wolf is in that shot. | 就在这里 照片里有狼 |
[13:33] | The shot that’s completely black? | 这黑漆漆一片的照片吗 |
[13:34] | Yes. I forgot a light, | 是 我忘记开闪光灯了 |
[13:36] | but that doesn’t mean he’s not there. | 但这不意味着他不在那里 |
[13:37] | – Or she. – Wait. | -或者是她 -等下 |
[13:38] | Do you really think this wolf or whatever is real? | 你真的觉得这个狼还是什么是真的吗 |
[13:41] | – You saw it? – Oh, it’s real. I’m pretty sure. | -你亲眼看见了 -是真的 我很肯定 |
[13:43] | I’m convinced. | 我信 |
[13:44] | Yep. And I’m gonna be the guy | 好 我会拿出照片 |
[13:46] | who gets the footage to prove it. | 证明确实有狼人存在 |
[13:47] | I’ll be famous. I’ll be “The Wolf Guy.” | 我会出名 我会成为”看见狼的那个人” |
[13:49] | My documentary will make millions of dollars, | 我的纪录片会赚几百万美元 |
[13:51] | and I’ll probably get a wife. | 我可能还可以讨到个老婆 |
[13:53] | Millions of dollars, huh? Randy, baby. | 几百万美元吗 兰迪 宝贝 |
[13:55] | Why don’t we work out a deal? | 我们何不做个交易呢 |
[13:57] | We help you get this thing on film, | 我们帮你拍到狼 |
[13:58] | and then we split the money 50-50. | 赚到的钱我们五五分账 |
[14:01] | Why would I want to team up with you? | 我凭什么和你们合作呢 |
[14:02] | – We’ve got light. – We’ve got gumption. | -我们有灯 -我们有胆量 |
[14:04] | And we all want wives, too. | 我们也都想讨老婆 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna name mine “Michelle.” | 我的那位要叫”米歇尔” |
[14:08] | Kids, maybe we should just let Randy find the wolf, | 孩子们 也许我们不该掺和兰迪找狼的事 |
[14:10] | and then we’ll go see the movie when it’s done. | 等拍完直接看电影就好了 |
[14:12] | Well, I do need light. | 我的确需要灯光 |
[14:15] | Yeah. You do. | 你当然需要 |
[14:16] | Okay, you can help. | 好吧 你们可以来搭把手 |
[14:19] | – All right. – But I get to pick | -那好吧 -但是首映地点 |
[14:20] | – where we have the premiere. – No, you don’t. | -由我来决定 -不行 |
[14:21] | – Hey, we could have it at the restaurant. – Fine. | -我们可以在餐厅办 -随你 |
[14:23] | But let’s get it catered. | 搞成提供饮食的 |
[14:25] | Ooh, yes. And a photo booth. | 没错 再搞个自助照相亭 |
[14:28] | Okay, I got to find someone to help me. | 我得找人帮帮我 |
[14:30] | Oh, that was smart of me to chain him to the coffee table. | 把他锁在咖啡桌上这一招太聪明了 |
[14:33] | Smart of me and dumb of him. | 机智如我 傻缺如彼 |
[14:35] | Dumb werewolf Teddy. | 笨蛋狼人泰迪 |
[14:42] | Bob, I’m coming! | 鲍勃 我来了 |
[14:44] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 哦不 哦不 |
[14:52] | Wow, running with a coffee table’s hard. | 扛着咖啡桌跑步好累啊 |
[14:55] | No wonder no one does that. | 难怪没人这样做 |
[14:59] | Bobby! Bob! | 鲍鲍 鲍勃 |
[15:01] | You can’t get away, Bob. | 你逃不掉的 鲍勃 |
[15:03] | I’ll find you. | 我一定会找到你 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[15:06] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[15:07] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[15:08] | I’m a nurse table, table nurse. | 我扮的是护士背桌 背桌护士 |
[15:11] | Farewell. | 再见 |
[15:14] | Maybe we should head home soon. | 也许我们应该赶紧回家 |
[15:15] | It’s getting late and we’ve already had so much fun. | 时间不早了 我们也玩够了 |
[15:19] | Home is for idiots. | 傻子才回家 |
[15:20] | Yeah. We’re wolf hunters now. | 是的 我们现在是寻狼探险家 |
[15:22] | Our old lives were garbage. | 以前的生活太垃圾了 |
[15:23] | I thought mine was okay, but I see what you mean. | 我觉得我的生活还行 但我懂你的意思 |
[15:26] | Okay. Here’s a wolf-hunting tip. | 给你们一个寻狼的友情提醒 |
[15:28] | See the way these leaves are all on the ground? | 注意到地上的落叶没 |
[15:30] | Probably the wolf came through here | 很有可能狼之前来过这里 |
[15:32] | and knocked them all down. | 把它们碰了下来 |
[15:33] | Aren’t those just fall leaves? | 这不就是普通落叶而已吗 |
[15:35] | Fall leaves, at this time of year? | 这个季节怎么可能有落叶 |
[15:37] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别逗了 |
[15:40] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[15:41] | The wolf. | 是狼 |
[15:41] | No. Wolves howl. That was not a howl. | 不 狼是要嚎的 那不是狼嚎 |
[15:43] | It sounded like the noise I made | 和我看到费莉希蒂剪了头发之后 |
[15:45] | when Felicity cut her hair. | 发出的叫声差不多 |
[15:46] | What if this isn’t just a wolf? | 倘若它不是普通的狼呢 |
[15:48] | Maybe it’s a super wolf or a monster wolf. | 也许它是超级狼或者怪物狼呢 |
[15:52] | A werewolf. | 狼人 |
[15:54] | Well, whatever it is, it sounds like it’s in there. | 无论它是什么 听起来它就在那里面 |
[15:57] | Oh, that spooky, overgrown area | 那个阴森恐怖杂草丛生的地方 |
[15:59] | that looks like it’s full of Blair Witches? | 似乎到处都是女巫布莱尔 |
[16:01] | Yep. And we’re going into that overgrown Blair Witch tunnel. | 是的 我们即将进入杂草丛生的布莱尔密道 |
[16:04] | Right, Mom? | 对吗 妈妈 |
[16:05] | Yeah, of course we are. | 是的 我们当然要去 |
[16:07] | I said we were going, so we are. So, yeah, yeah. | 说去就去 我们走吧 |
[16:10] | And with that rousing speech, we march to our deaths. | 伴随这段激动人心的演讲 我们走向了死亡 |
[16:15] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[16:16] | Bob, I’m coming! | 鲍勃 我来了 |
[16:18] | I know you’re coming, wolf-Teddy. | 我知道你来了 狼人泰迪 |
[16:19] | That’s why I’m going… | 所以我才逃… |
[16:21] | into the park. | 到公园 |
[16:22] | I’ll hide in there. | 我就藏到那里 |
[16:23] | Good job, Bob. Thank you. | 干得不错 鲍勃 谢谢 |
[16:26] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[19:06] | There we go. | 我们走 |
[19:08] | Go, go, go, go, Calvin. | 走 走 凯尔文 |
[19:09] | I’m going! | 走喽 |
[19:14] | Bob, don’t run. | 鲍勃 别跑了 |
[19:16] | Wolf. | 有狼 |
[19:17] | I know, I know, Bob. | 我知道 我知道 鲍勃 |
[19:19] | I’m a wolf. | 我是狼 |
[19:20] | But let’s go home and talk about it there, okay? | 不过咱们回家聊这件事 好吗 |
[19:22] | I just saw a wolf. | 我刚刚看见了一匹狼 |
[19:24] | Sure, sure. You-you saw a wolf. | 没错 没错 你看见了一匹狼 |
[19:26] | You don’t happen to have the handcuff keys, do you, Bobby? | 你是不是刚好还没带手铐钥匙 鲍鲍 |
[19:28] | Huh? You know what? Never mind. | 算了 没关系 |
[19:31] | I have to carry this back anyway. | 反正我也得把这玩意扛回去 |
[19:34] | Look, I know the pills made me crazy before, | 听着 我知道这些药让我有点疯疯癫癫的 |
[19:36] | but in my defense, Teddy does have a bite on his arm, | 但是听我说 泰迪的胳膊上真的有咬痕 |
[19:39] | and hair all over the back of his neck. | 而且他脖子后面有毛发 |
[19:40] | I do have a bite. I was embarrassed to tell you | 这确实是咬痕 我之前不好意思告诉你 |
[19:42] | that I bit myself in my sleep. | 这是睡觉的时候我自己咬的 |
[19:44] | I used to do it in my 20s, and then again in my 30s, | 我二十多岁咬过 三十多岁咬过 |
[19:47] | and now, apparently, it’s back. | 很显然 这次又这样了 |
[19:48] | Someone needs to be swaddled. | 某人需要把自己捆住喽 |
[19:50] | Or just bite your arms during the day, | 或者你可以白天咬自已一口 |
[19:51] | so you won’t be as tempted at night. | 省的晚上忍不住 |
[19:53] | Well, sorry, kids. | 对不起 孩子们 |
[19:55] | This Halloween was kind of a bust. | 这个万圣节过得不怎么样 |
[19:57] | You didn’t get any candy and there wasn’t a wolf. | 你们没要到糖 也没看到狼 |
[19:59] | There was. | 真的有狼 |
[20:00] | No. It was an alpaca. | 才不是 是羊驼 |
[20:02] | I mean, a wolf in our little town? | 我是说 有狼出现在咱们的小镇上 |
[20:03] | It’s crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[20:04] | This isn’t Transylvania. | 这又不是特兰西瓦尼亚 |
[20:06] | Yeah, but there was almost a wolf. | 没错 但是和看见真狼差不多了 |
[20:08] | And we thought we were gonna die. | 而且我们以为我们要死了 |
[20:09] | That was fun. | 玩得挺开心 |
[20:10] | Wait. Are you saying you had fun with me? | 等等 你们是说跟我一起玩得很开心 |
[20:13] | We’re saying we had fun around you. | 我们是说玩得很开心时你碰巧在附近 |
[20:15] | That counts. | 那也算 |
[20:16] | There was a wolf. I saw it. | 真的有狼 我看见了 |
[20:18] | The Fischoeders put it in their van. | 费舍奥德把它关进货车厢里了 |
[20:20] | This again. | 又来了 |
[20:21] | Shh, shh, shh, shh, Bob, Bob. | 嘘 嘘 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[20:23] | I did see a wolf. | 我真的看见狼了 |
[20:24] | Hey. I believe you, Bob. | 我相信你 鲍勃 |
[20:26] | Randy, I don’t want you to be offended, | 兰迪 无意冒犯 |
[20:27] | but I need someone other than you to believe me. | 但是你相信我不算数 |
[20:30] | Well, I am offended. | 好吧 你冒犯到我了 |
[20:31] | Are you going home, Randy? | 你要回家了吗 兰迪 |
[20:33] | Not now. Now I’m staying forever. | 现在还不 我要一直待在这 |
[20:35] | Me, too, because I’m handcuffed | 我也是 因为我被拷在了 |
[20:36] | to your coffee table and you lost the keys. | 你的咖啡桌上 而且你把钥匙弄丢了 |
[20:38] | I-I didn’t lose them, Teddy. | 我 我没有弄丢 泰迪 |
[20:39] | I threw them to the moon. | 我把钥匙扔给月亮了 |
[20:41] | It made sense at the time. | 在当时那个情况下是很合理的 |
[20:43] | All right. I’ll get you guys some sheets and blankets. | 好吧 我去给你们拿床单和毯子 |
[20:45] | No, Linda. They’re not staying. | 不用 琳达 他们不在这住 |
[20:47] | Can I borrow some pajamas, Bob? | 我能借件睡衣吗 鲍勃 |
[20:48] | Maybe an oversized tee? | 可能得穿超大号的T恤 |
[20:50] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[20:51] | I’ve got your oversized tee, Randy. | 我已经给你准备了超大号的T恤 兰迪 |
[20:52] | One question: do you like Betty Boop? | 问个问题 你们喜欢贝蒂娃娃吗 |
[20:55] | Yep. | 喜欢 |
[20:58] | All right! | 好了 |
[21:02] | * Who’s a fun mom on Halloween? * | *谁才是万圣节最有趣的妈妈* |
[21:06] | * She does spooky things and she looks really young * | *她行为怪异 她很年轻* |
[21:10] | * Who’s a fun mom on Halloween? * | *谁才是万圣节最有趣的妈妈* |
[21:13] | * She does spooky things and she looks real young * | *她行为怪异 她很年轻* |
[21:17] | * It’s Halloween, it’s Halloween * | *万圣节 万圣节* |
[21:19] | * It’s Halloween, it’s Halloween * | *万圣节 万圣节* |
[21:21] | * Hall… ow… eeen * | *万 圣 节* |