Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Two more pages. 再看两页
[00:20] Oh, I don’t think I’m gonna make it. 我觉得我看不下去了
[00:22] One word at a time, sweetie. Push through. 一字一字看 亲爱的你可以的
[00:25] – I need water. – What’s going on? -我需要水 -这是怎么了
[00:27] Louise is reading Old Yeller. 露易丝在看《老黄狗》
[00:29] I believe it’s pronounced “Old yellow.” 应该是《老黄吼》
[00:31] Why? 看那干啥
[00:32] I mean, I wish I wasn’t asking 居然在问
[00:34] why one of my kids is reading a book, but I am. 我的娃为啥要看书 我也不想
[00:36] It’s for a school read-a-thon. 学校搞了个书拉松
[00:37] If the entire student body reads 500 books, 如果所有同学加起来读到五百本书
[00:39] we earn a trip to Wetty, Set, Go water park. 我们就能去湿身预备齐水上乐园玩
[00:41] Is that place back open? 那里又开了吗
[00:43] I thought it was closed because of the… 我记得它关门了 因为…
[00:44] The kid who lost a finger? 有个小孩断了手指吗
[00:45] The diarrhea in the wave pool? 波浪池里有人拉肚子吗
[00:47] – Fake lifeguards? – The flesh-eating bacteria? -冒牌救生员吗 -噬肉菌吗
[00:49] – Yes, all of those. – No, it’s back open. -嗯 所有这些原因 -是 它又开了
[00:51] Everybody, quiet! 都别吵了
[00:52] Yeller’s got rabies, so a vet’s probably 黄狗得了狂犬病 应该马上就有兽医
[00:54] about to come and cure him, and that’ll be that. 过来救它了 然后就完了
[00:56] – Oh, God. – I don’t think that’s what happ… -天呐 -剧情好像不是这么发…
[00:58] Holy crap! 我去
[00:59] – Yeah, sorry. – Yeah. -是的 抱歉 -对
[01:01] This is why I don’t read. 这就是我不看书的原因
[01:03] And by the end, the pigs are walking 最后 猪学会用后腿走路
[01:04] on their hind legs, and callin’ all the shots. 开始发号施令
[01:06] The dream of an animal utopia is over. 动物乌托邦的梦想就此破灭
[01:09] Count it. 算上
[01:11] Charlotte totally dies, 最后夏洛特死了
[01:13] and then I used the book to kill a spider 看完后我用书拍死一只蜘蛛
[01:15] and that, like, really made me think. 让我陷入了沉思
[01:18] Count it. 算上
[01:23] Someone come quick! 快来人啊
[01:24] And so, apparently, in all children’s literature, 所以 虽然是儿童文学
[01:27] a really nice animal dies in the end. 结局却是一只善良的动物死了
[01:28] And that is not cool reading. 这让人读得很不爽
[01:30] – Not cool. – Yeah, you said it, honey. -很不爽 -听见了 亲爱的
[01:32] Well, put it on the board, because that’s 500. 快写上 到五百啦
[01:35] Wetty, Set, Go, here we come. 湿身预备齐水上乐园 我们来啦
[01:39] Attention! There has been a grisly crime 注意 我办公室发生了
[01:42] committed in my office. 一起可怕的犯罪事件
[01:43] My therapy dolls have been mutilated. 有人把我所有的治疗玩偶都弄残了
[01:45] Dude, what? 什么
[01:50] B.O. Theo, Lynn-Secure, Pierre Pressure… 狐臭西奥 安全感林恩 压力皮尔
[01:53] Some of the others I’ll have to identify from yarn records. 还有一些我还得通过毛线去辨认
[01:56] Wasn’t ready to see that. Oh, boy. 好可怕 天呐
[01:58] What sick, twisted, but really creative kid did this? 是哪个扭曲变态但创意满分的同学的杰作啊
[02:02] For all I know, you did, Louise. 据我所知 是你干的 露易丝
[02:04] No, no, no. This wasn’t me. 不不不 不是我
[02:06] This is cray-cray… cray. 这是非常 非常 非常
[02:08] – It’s three crays. – What I do know is, -疯狂的人干的 -我只知道
[02:10] there will be no trip to the water park, 水上乐园取消
[02:13] until the fiend who did this is caught or comes forward. 除非找到幕后凶手 或者有人自首
[02:15] – No way! – No! Come on! -不行 -不 别这样
[02:18] Sorry. 抱歉
[02:19] I’m self-medicating with a soothing 教师休息室买了新咖啡机
[02:20] Caramel Chamomile from the new pod coffee machine 我在喝用它泡的焦糖洋甘菊茶
[02:23] in the teachers lounge. 帮助自己镇定下来
[02:24] I wondered why you smelled like my aunt. 难怪你闻起来像我姑妈
[02:26] Yeah, you smell just like his aunt. 对 你闻起来一股他姑妈的味道
[02:28] Yes, I’ve heard this before, I smell like your aunt, yes. 不是第一次听人说了 我闻起来像你姑妈
[02:30] You know what? This whole thing 我看这整件事
[02:31] has kind of a Millie touch. 可能与米莉有关
[02:33] Remember those homemade “Presents” 还记得她在我柜子里
[02:34] she put in my locker? 放的自制”礼物”吗
[02:37] Millie! 米莉
[02:38] Millie is the one student I know didn’t do it. 米莉是我唯一可以排除的同学
[02:40] She’s at home this week recovering 她这周在家休养
[02:42] from an extensive orthodontia procedure. 她刚做完全面牙齿矫正
[02:44] Why didn’t she wait till she’s in her 40s to get braces? 箍牙为什么不等到四十几岁再做
[02:47] Like Gwen Stefani. 就像格温·史蒂芬妮那样
[02:48] Can’t believe I read for nothing! 真不敢相信 我书都白读了
[02:51] I want that water park. 我一定要去水上乐园
[02:53] Maybe Mr. Frond will catch whoever did it. 说不定福旺德老师能抓到干坏事的人
[02:55] Him? He couldn’t catch his butt with two hands. 就凭他 他连自己屁股都抓不住
[02:57] We got to solve this ourselves. 这得靠我们自己解决
[02:58] Take some pictures, gather some evidence… 拍照 搜集证据
[03:00] Put the evidence in little baggies, label the baggies, 把证物放到小袋子里 贴好标签
[03:03] put the baggies in an evidence locker. 把小袋子放到证物柜里
[03:05] But where are we gonna get little baggies?! 但我们去哪儿弄小袋子啊
[03:08] Hey, guys. You know Janine, 嗨 认识简妮吗
[03:09] from the stationary store? 文具店的简妮
[03:10] – Hi. – Sure. How’s it going over there? -你好 -当然认识 生意怎么样
[03:13] Great, right? 一定很好 对吧
[03:14] People are never gonna stop buying birthday cards. 人们总是要买生日贺卡的
[03:17] Actually, people have stopped buying birthday cards. 事实上 已经没人买生日贺卡了
[03:19] But I still sell a lot of staples and paperclips. 但我还是卖出去不少订书钉和曲别针
[03:22] The Internet can’t hold two pieces of paper together. 互联网可没办法把纸钉起来
[03:24] – Not yet. – Janine and I have news. -目前还不能 -简妮和我有消息要宣布
[03:27] We’re partners. Not romantic partners. 我们成伙伴了 不是交往的那种
[03:29] Right? No. 对吧
[03:30] – No, we are not. – No, we’re not. -没在交往 -对
[03:32] Teddy and I are going into the inspirational poster business. 泰迪和我要开发心灵鸡汤海报业务了
[03:35] Oh, I love those posters. 我超喜欢鸡汤海报
[03:37] That baby with the spaghetti on his head. 那个脑袋上扣着意大利面的婴儿
[03:39] That got me through my thirties. 让我熬过了焦虑的三十几岁
[03:40] Yeah, it’s a funny story how it all came together. 这说起来还挺有意思的
[03:42] I was up on a ladder fixing Janine’s ceiling fan 我踩在梯子上 修简妮的天花板吊扇
[03:45] and I fell onto a bunch of erasers. 结果摔在了一堆橡皮里面
[03:47] Oh, that’s kind of lucky. Soft erasers. 那还算幸运 橡皮是软的嘛
[03:49] They were on a glass shelf. 放在玻璃架上的橡皮
[03:51] – Oh, my God. – Yeah, so that broke. -天哪 -没错 架子碎了
[03:52] And under that were X-Acto knives. 而且架子下面摆的是美工刀
[03:54] Pointed up. 刀尖朝上
[03:55] Still don’t know why you store ’em that way. 我还是不明白你为什么要那么摆
[03:56] – It’s a display, it looks better. – Right. -为了展示 那样更好看 -好吧
[03:58] So I was lying there bleeding somewhat heavily, 所以我就躺在那儿 出了不少血
[04:01] and I said to myself, “Shake it off, 自言自语道 “忘了它吧
[04:02] today is tomorrow’s yesterday.” 今天将成为明天的昨天”
[04:04] And I said, “Hey, Shakespeare, 而我说 “大文豪
[04:06] that would go great on a poster.” 这话写在海报上一定不错”
[04:07] Turns out Janine’s been taking pictures for years, 原来简妮已经拍了好几年的照片了
[04:10] just waiting for the perfect poster phrase. 就等着那句印在海报上的话呢
[04:12] – I’ve got beaches, I’ve got clouds… – Yeah. -我拍了海滩 云朵 -没错
[04:14] I’ve got a monkey holding a banana like a phone. 还有个像拿电话一样拿香蕉的猴子
[04:16] Who’s he calling? 他在给谁打电话
[04:18] It’s fun to imagine, right? 想想都好玩 对吧
[04:20] Michael Jackson. 迈克尔·杰克逊么
[04:21] We finally settled on a sunrise. 最后我们决定用日出的这张
[04:22] Or maybe it’s a sunset, we don’t know. 也可能是日落 我们也不确定
[04:24] The sun was in my eyes, I couldn’t tell. 阳光当时很晃眼 我看不出来
[04:26] And I was high. 而且我嗑药了
[04:27] So we printed up 1,000, and here we are. 所以我们印了一千张 像这样
[04:30] – 1,000 sounds like a lot. – Bob! -一千张可不少 -鲍勃
[04:32] – We already sold one. – Great. To, to who? -我们已经卖出去一张了 -不错 卖给谁的
[04:34] Well, to you, right? Don’t you want one? 卖给你呀 你不想要吗
[04:36] Of course we want one. 当然想要了
[04:38] – I want one. – Yeah, sure. -我要一张 -当然
[04:39] We’ll take two. 我们要两张
[04:40] Wait, why would we want two of the same poster? 等等 一样的海报为什么要买两张
[04:42] ‘Cause what if we both want to look at it? 因为万一咱俩都想看呢
[04:44] I want to look at it. 反正我想看
[04:45] Two coming right up. One, two. 这就来两张 给你俩
[04:47] Okay, what do we know? 好 我们都知道什么
[04:48] We know a psycho did this. 我们知道这是个疯子干的
[04:50] We just have to get in the head of a psycho. 所以我们要像变态那样想问题
[04:52] Too bad we’re not Millie. Not that she’s psycho, 可惜我们不是米莉 倒不是说她是变态
[04:54] but she’s, you know, psychish. 但她有点 疯疯癫癫的
[04:56] Tina, that’s it! 蒂娜 你说的对
[04:57] Wait, we are Millie? 啥意思 我们是米莉么
[04:59] I knew it. 我就知道
[05:00] No, she can be our psycho-sultant. 不是 她能当我们的变态咨询师
[05:05] Louise! Is that really you? 露易丝 真的是你吗
[05:07] Yep. Wait, you know who I am? 没错 等下 你知道我是谁
[05:09] I guess I should know my daughter’s best friend. 我女儿的闺蜜我怎么能不认识
[05:12] I only see your face every time I turn around. 我只是每次转身都能看见你的脸而已
[05:18] Gosh, I’ve heard everything about you. 我听说了关于你的一切
[05:21] Bob and Linda, the restaurant, Teddy the handyman… 鲍勃和琳达 汉堡店 修理工泰迪
[05:24] We’re Gene and Tina. 我们是吉恩和蒂娜
[05:25] – Sorry, who? – the siblings. -抱歉 谁 -她的哥哥姐姐
[05:27] – Come again? – Gene and Tina. -再说一遍 -吉恩和蒂娜
[05:29] No. 没听过
[05:30] Can we go up and see Millie? 我们可以上去看看米莉吗
[05:31] Last room on the left. 左边最后一间
[05:32] Don’t give her gum or hard candy. 别给她吃口香糖或者硬糖
[05:34] Nothing pointy that she might use to pry off her headgear. 任何有可能撬开她牙齿矫正器的尖东西都不行
[05:36] And don’t get too close, 还有不要靠太近
[05:37] the braces make her spit a little. 牙套让她说话唾沫飞溅
[05:47] Hi, Louise. 你好 露易丝
[05:48] – Hi, Millie. – You’re in my room, -好啊 米莉 -你到我房间来了
[05:49] you’re in my room, you’re in my room. 你到我房间来了 你到我房间来了
[05:51] Yeah… Oh, my God. 是…我的天
[05:54] Hey, Louise, Millie’s room is exactly like your room. 露易丝 米莉的房间跟你的一模一样
[05:56] That’s definitely cute and not creepy. 这真是可爱 一点也不可怕
[05:58] Anyway, we just wondered how you were feeling. 我们是来看看你怎么样了
[06:02] No, how are you feeling, Louise? 不 你怎么样了 露易丝
[06:04] Your voice sounds strained. 你的声音听起来有些紧张
[06:06] You’ve been yelling about something, I can tell. 你扯嗓子喊过 我能感觉到
[06:08] – Bad news at school? – Wow, she’s good. -学校里发生了什么不好的事吗 -她好厉害
[06:11] Someone has hard candy. 有人带了硬糖
[06:12] Gene, give it to her. 吉恩 给她
[06:16] Well, Millie, I would like… your help. 米莉 我需要…你的帮助
[06:20] Somebody, not you, 某个人 不是你
[06:21] but, you know, maybe kind of like you, 但可能是一个有点像你的人
[06:23] chopped up Mr. Frond’s therapy dolls 弄坏了福旺德老师的治疗娃娃
[06:25] and got the water park trip canceled. 搞得水上乐园之旅取消了
[06:27] Oh, no. I read Old Yeller for that trip. 别啊 为了这次旅行我还读了《老黄狗》
[06:30] Oh, did you? 是吗
[06:31] Here are some pictures of the crime scene. 这是犯罪现场的一些照片
[06:33] They’re not touch screen, they’re just pictures. 不是触摸屏 就是普通照片
[06:35] Not that anyone thought they were… touch screen. 虽然你可能本来也没往那边想 不像我
[06:37] Okay, I’ve got some ideas, and I’d be glad to help. 好了 我有想法了 而且很乐意帮助你
[06:40] – As a friend. – Great. -作为朋友 -很好
[06:41] But friends play together, Louise. 但朋友是会一起玩的 露易丝
[06:44] I’ll help you, in exchange for play dates. 我会帮你 前提是你当我的玩伴
[06:47] I scratch your back, you scratch mine. 我给你抓背 你也得给我抓
[06:49] I really want to scratch your back, Louise. 我真的很想抓你的背 露易丝
[06:51] No! That’s extortion, Millie. 不 你这是趁火打劫 米莉
[06:53] Get out of my room. 滚出我的房间
[06:54] It’s my room, Louise. 这是我的房间 露易丝
[06:56] It’s my room! 是我的房间
[06:58] Fine, I’ll do it. 好吧 我答应你
[07:00] Don’t leave me alone with her. 别让我跟她单独相处
[07:03] what about us, Millie? 那我们呢 米莉
[07:04] There’s a trampoline in the back. 后面有个蹦蹦床
[07:05] Go bounce and stay out of our way, 去蹦吧 别烦我们
[07:06] not-Louise girl, not-Louise boy. 不是露易丝的女孩和不是露易丝的男孩
[07:08] Scream if you need us, Louise. 如果你需要我们就大声叫 露易丝
[07:09] No, no, no, no, no, no… 别别别别别走…
[07:10] Sorry, toots, we got to go talk to tramp named O-line. 抱歉 亲爱的 我们得去找“笨笨船”了
[07:15] Gene, I’m kind of worried about… 吉恩 我有点担心…
[07:17] Louise in there alone with… Millie. 露易丝跟米莉单独在一起
[07:19] Me, too. I’m also worried 我也是 我也很担心
[07:20] about my testicles banging into each other. 我的蛋蛋互相撞来撞去会不会有事
[07:22] Who am I kidding? I love it. 我这是骗谁呢 我喜欢得很
[07:23] Okay, it’s got to be someone who hates Mr. Frond. 好了 肯定是某个很讨厌福旺德老师的人
[07:26] But that’s everyone. 但每个人都讨厌他
[07:27] When everyone has a motive, 当每个人都有犯罪动机时
[07:29] maybe look for who doesn’t have a motive? 找找没有动机的人
[07:33] Yes. Wait, I don’t understand. 对 等等 我没明白
[07:34] Enough detective work. 侦探活告一段落
[07:36] Let’s do fun things. 我们来做有趣的事
[07:37] Hey, I know, we’ll put on our own play. 我们来演我们自己的戏
[07:39] You be you, and I’ll be you. 你当你 我也当你
[07:42] And we take a bow and we won a Tony. 我们鞠个躬 还赢了托尼奖[舞台剧奖]
[07:44] Back to the case. 回到案子上来
[07:45] Well, whoever did this knew Mr. Frond’s schedule. 做这件事的人一定知道福旺德老师的日程安排
[07:48] Kind of like how I know yours! 就像我知道你的那样
[07:50] Yes, and someone who knew 对 还是个知道
[07:52] which drawer the dolls were kept in. 娃娃被放在哪层抽屉的人
[07:53] Like one of the kids getting counseled, of course! 比如那些被叫去训话的孩子 没错
[07:56] Let’s make a list. 我们来列张表
[07:57] Nah. Karaoke time. 不 卡拉OK时间
[07:59] *My love* *我的爱*
[08:01] *There’s only you in my life* *我的生命只有你*
[08:05] *The only thing that’s bright* *我生命唯一的亮点*
[08:10] *My first love * *我的初恋*
[08:13] *Your every breath* *你的每一次呼吸*
[08:14] *Wooriga gatchee itnun gun, baby baby!* *思密达 思密达*
[08:17] Okay, yes, we sound amazingly great singing Korean pop. 好了 韩国流行歌曲我们很在行
[08:21] But we got to focus. 但现在我们得干正事儿了
[08:22] Let’s see. All the dolls are messed up, 让我看看 所有娃娃都被拆了
[08:25] except this one. 除了这一个
[08:26] Miss Understood. 善解人意小姐
[08:28] Is it because whoever did this felt misunderstood? 是不是因为干这件事的人感觉不被理解
[08:31] Wow, that’s a great question. 好问题
[08:32] Let’s dress up my cat. 我们来打扮我的猫吧
[08:33] Oh, my God! 我的天
[08:35] You’re staying, Muffin. 别想跑 麦芬
[08:37] Oh, a tramp named O-line. 笨笨船 蹦蹦床
[08:40] Now I get it. 现在我懂了
[08:40] Yeah. 是的
[08:44] Lin, are-are you sure that’s where we want Teddy’s poster? 琳 你确定我们要把泰迪的海报贴这里吗
[08:47] Why, what’s wrong? 怎么了 有问题吗
[08:48] Nothing, it’s just that it’s kind of in my eye-line. 没什么 只是它有点碍眼
[08:50] And it’s dumb and I hate it. 又蠢 让我恶心
[08:51] That’s how inspiring posters work. 鸡汤海报就是这么用的
[08:53] You got to see them again and again until they kick in. 你得一直看它们才能有效果
[08:56] Like taking antibiotics. 和吃抗生素一样
[08:57] Wait, did you put the other one up over our choking poster? 等等 另一张盖住了我们的噎食急救图
[09:00] It was depressing. 那张太丧了
[09:01] A picture of that guy gagging. 一个被食物卡住的人
[09:03] Right, but someone could choke. 对 可万一有人被噎住了呢
[09:04] – I mean… – Bob, relax. -我是说… -鲍勃 别紧张
[09:06] Look at Teddy’s poster. 看看泰迪的海报
[09:07] Tomorrow is tomorrow goes tomorrow… 明天是明日复明日…
[09:10] That’s not what it says. 那上面不是这么说的
[09:12] – Today is tomorrow. – It’s not working. -今天是明天 -没用的
[09:14] – And breathe… – I don’t like it. -深呼吸 -我不喜欢它
[09:16] That was the most exhausting play date of my life. 真是我“玩”得最累的一次
[09:19] But we made progress. 但我们取得了进展
[09:20] We burned some calories on the trampoline. 我们在蹦床上燃烧了一些卡路里
[09:22] And I think the family next door 而且我觉得隔壁那家人
[09:24] really started to warm up to us. 真的开始接受我们了
[09:25] Yeah, I watched half of Jurassic Park 对 我从他们窗户那
[09:27] through their window. Every other second. 看了半集《侏罗纪公园》 每隔一秒一眼
[09:28] Well, I guess I got to keep this going 看来在破案之前
[09:30] till we crack the case. 我得一直来这儿了
[09:32] *Play dates, play dates* *游戏约会 游戏约会*
[09:34] *Having lots of play dates* *好多好多约会*
[09:35] *I’m gonna play with you till we die * *约到死都不会累*
[09:39] *Play dates, play dates* *游戏约会 游戏约会*
[09:41] *Super fun play dates* *超级开心的约会*
[09:43] *Gonna play together until we die.* *玩到死都不会累*
[09:49] Someone obviously hated those dolls. 有人明显非常反感这些娃娃
[09:51] But who? 但是谁呢
[09:52] Let’s talk about Old Yeller. 我们来谈谈《老黄狗》吧
[09:53] Forget Old Yeller. 别想《老黄狗》了
[09:54] But it was such a great yarn. 但这是多好的故事
[09:56] Didn’t you think it was a good yarn? 你不觉得这个故事很棒吗
[09:58] Wait, yar, yarn. 等等 故事
[10:00] There’s something about the yarn. 跟线有关系
[10:01] Maybe. 也许
[10:02] Millie, why do you turn everything 米莉 你为什么把所有事情都说得
[10:03] into a freaking… 那么恐怖
[10:04] Wait, I know yarn people. 等等 我知道一个懂线的人
[10:06] Tina, Gene, we need to go somewhere. 蒂娜 吉恩 我们得去个地方
[10:08] Okay. The neighbors shut their blinds anyway. 好的 反正邻居们都把百叶窗关起来了
[10:11] Rude. 没礼貌
[10:15] Shoplifters. Harold, wake up. 小偷 哈罗德 快醒醒
[10:16] What? 什么
[10:17] Boost your airplane glue someplace else, you hoods. 去别的地方撒野 小毛贼
[10:21] And then take it on back to Boys Town. 然后回到男孩镇去
[10:23] We’re not shoplifters. 我们不是小偷
[10:24] Wait, what’s Boys Town? It sounds interesting. 什么是男孩镇 听起来挺有趣
[10:26] Listen, someone cut up this doll. 听着 有人把这只娃娃剪碎了
[10:28] Do you see anything unusual? 你有发现什么不寻常之处吗
[10:31] This yarn isn’t cut, it’s unraveled. 这线不是被剪断的 是被解开的
[10:33] – It’s what? – Unraveled! -什么 -被解开的
[10:35] Why not just cut it? 为什么不直接剪开
[10:36] Why were they so careful? 他们为什么那么小心翼翼
[10:37] Here’s a question. Why are you still here? 我有一个问题 你们为什么还在这里
[10:40] Buy some pipe cleaners or get the hell out! 不买东西就滚出去
[10:42] Okay. Geez. 滚就滚
[10:45] We’re so close to solving this. 我们已经接近真相了
[10:47] Millie’s an odd bird, 米莉是个怪咖
[10:48] but she does have a head for this stuff. 但她确实在这方面有头脑
[10:50] – What’s that? – Oh, it’s just a Millie and me -这是什么 -我在做我和米莉的
[10:52] friendship collage I’m working on. 友谊拼贴画
[10:54] Got to play the game, right? 得陪着她玩 不是吗
[10:56] That’s a lot of glitter glue. 好多闪光胶水
[10:57] Maybe less is more? Learn to edit yourself? 简单即美 要学会自我割舍
[10:59] Seems like Millie’s kind of becoming a real friend, Louise. 米莉快变成了你的真朋友了 露易丝
[11:02] She’s not a friend, Tina 她不是朋友 蒂娜
[11:03] We’ve had some fun. 我们只是玩得很开心
[11:05] I mean, not “Fun,” But you know… shut up. 不是开心 但是你知道 闭嘴
[11:07] I get it. It’s like that thing I’ve got with Mom. 我懂了 就像我和妈妈之间的感觉
[11:09] Why put a label on it? 为什么非要给它贴标签
[11:10] Oh, Mr. Frond. 福旺德先生
[11:11] I want to update you on Operation Waterpark’s Back On. 水上乐园项目可以重新提上议程了
[11:15] Mr. Frond! 福旺德先生
[11:16] I’m turning myself in. 我向你自首
[11:18] Zeke, you don’t have to do this. 齐克 你不必这样
[11:19] You need that field trip, Jimmy Junior. 你需要去参考实地考察旅行 小吉米
[11:21] – Zeke, you did it? – Yep. Typical me. -齐克 是你做的 -没错 是我
[11:24] I hate those, what do they call it again? 我讨厌那些 他们管它叫什么来着
[11:26] – I hate it, though. – Dolls? -反正我讨厌它 -娃娃
[11:28] Yeah, dolls. 对 娃娃
[11:29] So everyone gets to go to the water park, I guess. 所以我猜大家都能去水上乐园了
[11:31] You get to go, Jay-Ju! 你能去了 小杰
[11:33] You get to go. 你能去了
[11:35] Oh, God, I need help! 天哪 谁来帮帮我
[11:37] – Little help! – Somebody help him! -有人帮忙吗 -谁来帮帮他
[11:39] Come on. He needs help. 快来人 他需要帮忙
[11:41] So, uh… huh. 那
[11:42] That’s… case closed? 这就破案了
[11:45] Hi, Teddy. Hi, Janine. 你好 泰迪 你好 简妮
[11:47] Just seeing how the poster’s doing. 我来看看海报生意怎么样
[11:48] How it’s doing? It’s dying. Dead. 怎么样 它快完了 死了
[11:51] People seem a little unfamiliar with the concept. 人们似乎不太能理解这个概念
[11:54] So what does it do? 这有什么用
[11:56] – You-you read it. – And it changes your life. -你读它 -然后它改变你的人生
[11:58] And where would I put it? 那我把它放在哪
[12:00] – On a wall? – I don’t really do walls. -挂在墙上 -我没有墙
[12:02] I live in a converted gazebo with my improv group, 我和我的表演团队住在一个改装过的露台
[12:05] – so it’s like… – That’s enough out of you. -所以 -你够了
[12:07] I don’t know what the problem is. 我不知道问题在哪里
[12:08] The poster’s got everything, at least, graphically. 这张海报什么都有了 至少照片不错
[12:11] “At least graphically”? 至少照片不错
[12:12] Maybe the phrase isn’t as good as I thought it was. 可能因为那句鸡汤没我想象中的好
[12:15] Or maybe your sunrise is really a sunset, 可能你的日出其实是日落
[12:17] and it’s wrecking the mood my words create. 毁了我的鸡汤创造的意境
[12:19] I get them confused. 我搞混了
[12:20] I already explained that. 我已经解释过了
[12:22] I liked the chimp with the banana phone. 我喜欢那张拿着香蕉手机的黑猩猩
[12:23] That was, like, your only good one. 那是你唯一拿得出手的
[12:25] Why did I take a chance on you? 为什么我要给你机会
[12:26] Why did I let you take a chance on me? 为什么我让你给我机会
[12:28] Oh, my God, I love it. 天呐 我喜欢这个
[12:30] Guys. You got a customer. 伙计们 有客人来了
[12:31] She’s going for her wallet. 她要掏钱包了
[12:32] Oh, thank God. Sorry about a second ago. 谢天谢地 很抱歉之前对你发火
[12:34] – Oh, me too. You’re the best. – That was crazy. -我也是 你最棒了 -刚才太失态了
[12:36] – No, you are. – And click. -不 你才是 -咔擦
[12:38] – What are you doing? – I’m posting it. -你在干什么 -我要发上网
[12:40] No, stop that. You got to buy it. 不行 住手 你得掏钱买
[12:42] It has so many likes. You’re welcome. 有好多人点赞 不用谢
[12:43] No, those are our ideas! 不 那是我们的创意
[12:45] Well, I need another poster. 我还需要张海报
[12:47] Oh, wait, I forgot my wallet. 等下 我忘带钱包了
[12:49] So anyway, I guess I don’t need to come over anymore. 不管怎样 我觉得我不必再来了
[12:51] Oh, come on, Louise. 拜托 露易丝
[12:53] You actually think Zeke did it? 你真的觉得是齐克干的
[12:54] Yes. I mean, okay, 是的 好吧
[12:55] he didn’t seem to know what he was confessing to, 他好像不知道自己认的是什么罪
[12:58] but that’s a very small detail. 但这只是个小细节而已
[13:00] I thought we were looking for the truth. 我还以为我们是要真相
[13:02] We were looking for the water park, Millie. 我们是要水上乐园 米莉
[13:04] Have you been to Wetty, Set, Go? 你去过湿身预备齐吗
[13:06] The slides are so fast you’ll get the kind of wedgie 滑梯速度超快 滑的时候内裤都会往上跑
[13:08] that’ll never come out and you just have to live with it. 那种刺激的感觉无法忘怀 会伴你终生
[13:10] But we’re almost there. 但我们只差一步就查明真相了
[13:12] And I think I know who did it. 我觉得我知道是谁干的了
[13:13] Well, if you know who did it, just tell me. 如果你知道是谁干的 快告诉我
[13:16] You’ve been stretching things out just to keep me near you. 你一直在跟我说些事情和我套近乎
[13:19] You think it’s all about you, Louise, 你觉得这都是关于你吗 露易丝
[13:21] just because everything I do is all about you. 就因为我所做的一切都和你有关
[13:22] Okay, we’re done, Millie. 好吧 不说了 米莉
[13:24] Go ahead and slam the phone down. 随你愤怒地把电话挂断
[13:25] – No, you slam the phone down first. – No, you. -不 你先摔电话 -不 你先
[13:27] – No, you! – All right, we’ll slam the phone down together. -不 你先 -好吧 我们一起摔电话
[13:29] One, two, three… 一 二 三
[13:31] – You didn’t slam the phone… You didn’t slam the phone down! -你没有摔电话 -你没有摔电话
[13:33] You were gonna slam it down. 你应该愤怒地把电话挂上
[13:34] All right, well, slam it down. Ready? 好吧 愤怒地挂断 准备好了吗
[13:35] I feel like we should leave the room, 感觉我们该出去
[13:37] but this is a pretty cute fight. 但是这是场精彩的吵架
[13:38] All right. 好吧
[13:42] After I left Zeke, I went back to my office 我离开齐克后 回到了我的办公室
[13:44] and found Miss Understood… 发现善解人意小姐
[13:45] like this! 变成这样了
[13:47] That means Zeke didn’t do it. 也就是说不是齐克干的
[13:49] He couldn’t have done it. 不可能是他
[13:50] The son of a bitch is still out there. 还没有抓住那个混蛋
[13:52] The water park is off again. 水上乐园别想了
[13:54] Okay, so it turns out the case isn’t solved. 好吧 结果案子还没有破
[13:56] I will be over at the usual time 我还是老时间过去
[13:58] and we’ll crack this thing. 我们一起破案
[13:59] Hello? 喂
[14:00] Millie? Millie? 米莉 米莉
[14:02] Millie? Millie? 米莉 米莉
[14:04] Give it 12 more Millie’s and call it a day. 再喊12声米莉今天就这样吧
[14:08] All right, Millie was a tad upset, 好吧 米莉有点生气
[14:10] but I can smooth this over. 但我能平抚她的情绪
[14:11] Oh, Louise. Wow. 露易丝
[14:14] I can’t believe I’m saying this, 很不想这样对你说
[14:15] but Millie doesn’t want to see you. 米莉不想见你
[14:17] Awkward. 尴尬
[14:18] But come on, I’m Louise. 拜托 我是露易丝
[14:21] I’m the one from the pictures. 我是照片上那个人
[14:22] I’m just gonna slip in. 我进去咯
[14:23] Shutting the door now, in your face. 我要关门了 慢走不送
[14:27] Well, we’re dissolving the poster business. 我们的海报生意要散伙了
[14:29] Janine wants out. 简妮想退出
[14:31] Teddy, I’m so sorry. 泰迪 很遗憾
[14:33] Yeah, well, the pet shop down the street 街头的宠物店
[14:34] offered to buy the rest of the posters at a deep discount. 要以超低价格买走剩下的海报
[14:37] They’re gonna shred them for hamster cage bedding. 他们要把海报撕碎给仓鼠铺床
[14:39] The guy was really impressed 那人发现海报能吸这么多仓鼠尿
[14:40] with how much hamster urine they could absorb. 感到十分惊喜
[14:42] I can see that. 我看得出来
[14:43] I’ll give you back our posters if you want, 如果你要的话 我可以把海报退还给你
[14:44] so you can shred them. 这样你就能撕碎它们了
[14:45] – Bob, no. – But I mean, -鲍勃 别那么做 -但我的意思是
[14:47] if the hamsters just need even one… 如果仓鼠真的很需要的话…
[14:49] No, no, no, those hamsters are fine. 不不不 仓鼠们都好得很
[14:51] Believe me, I’ve been down there. 相信我 我去过那里
[14:53] – They’ve got it pretty good. – Right. Yep. -它们够用了 -那好吧
[14:55] I have to get to Millie somehow. 无论如何我一定要见到米莉
[14:57] She says she knows who did it. 她说她知道凶手是谁
[14:58] I have an idea, Louise, 我有个主意 露易丝
[14:59] and I think you’ll jump for it. 你会高兴地”跳”起来的
[15:01] Because it’s jumping. 因为是用蹦床”跳”
[15:03] Which I could have said first. 我应该先说是用蹦床跳的
[15:05] Millie, Millie! 米莉 米莉
[15:07] Look, I’m sorry. I do want the truth. 对不起 我真的很想知道真相
[15:10] And, here’s the weird thing – 还有一件奇怪的事想告诉你
[15:12] I was having fun with you. 和你一起玩真的很开心
[15:14] – There, I said it! – It’s true, Millie. -我承认了 -她说的是真的 米莉
[15:16] Louise really worked hard on that friendship collage. 露易丝非常用心地制作你们的友谊拼贴图
[15:19] Hi, this is Tina. 你好 我是蒂娜
[15:20] I still think she went kind of nuts with the glitter glue. 我还是觉得她的闪光胶用得有点多
[15:23] Solid work, but I just question her taste level sometimes. 手工不错 我只是有时会怀疑她的品位
[15:27] Please, we’re running out of time. 求你了 我们的时间所剩无几
[15:28] Wetty, Set, Go never stays open that long! 湿身预备齐水上乐园开不了多久
[15:31] Typhus can happen just like that! 随时可能因为斑疹爆发而被关掉
[15:32] All right. Mom, let Louise in! 妈妈 让露易丝进来
[15:35] Yes! I’m gonna come through the window. 太好了 我要从窗户爬进去
[15:37] Oh, never mind. Bad idea, bad idea. 算了 这是个馊主意
[15:40] Bob, you got to pick it up, we’re getting clobbered. 鲍勃 你得加把劲了 客人越来越多
[15:42] Why are we so slammed? 为什么我们的生意突然变这么好
[15:44] Jimmy Pesto closed to watch them blow up that beached whale 吉米·派丝多关店去看沼泽港海滩搁浅的鲸了
[15:46] in Bog Harbor and we’re getting all his business. 他的客人都过来我们这里了
[15:48] And grill and grill, and grill, and grill… 烤 烤 接着烤
[15:50] I’m doing the best I can, Lin. 我已经拼尽全力了 琳
[15:52] That’s what I’m afraid of. 这正是我所担心的
[15:53] Work snap. Said with love. 该休息就休息 亲爱的
[15:55] But come on, seriously, faster, faster. 不过动作还是要快点 速度 速度
[16:04] Today is tomorrow’s yesterday. 今天将成为明天的昨天
[16:08] – I get it now. – What? -我领会到了 -什么
[16:10] – Lin? – What? -琳 -什么
[16:11] – I think we’re gonna be okay. – Okay, keep moving. -我们一定能应付得来 -好的 继续做
[16:14] All I wanted was a friend, Louise. I’m a simple person. 我只想要一个朋友 我很单纯的
[16:17] Sorry, you’re just really not, Millie. 你真的一点也不单纯 米莉
[16:20] Okay, fine, but I’m good at seeing stuff you don’t. 好吧 可我善于发现你看不到的东西
[16:23] Like clues about who killed Mr. Frond’s dolls, 比如杀害福旺德先生的洋娃娃的线索
[16:25] or why you and I should be best friends forever. 以及我俩应该永远当好朋友的的原因
[16:27] I know. I get it. But right now, 我知道 我明白 但现在
[16:29] can you just please tell me who did it? 能不能请你告诉我谁才是真凶
[16:31] Let’s talk about Old Yeller again. 我们再聊聊《老黄狗》吧
[16:33] No, I hate that book. 不 我讨厌那本书
[16:35] Remind me what happens at the end? 结局是什么来着
[16:36] You know what happened. 你明知故问
[16:37] Because of the rabies, 因为狂犬病
[16:39] the boy had to shoot Yeller, his own dog. 那个男孩不得不开枪打死自己的爱犬大黄
[16:41] I guess he really didn’t like that dog. 我想他其实根本不爱那条狗
[16:43] What? No. He loved him. 什么 不可能 他很爱它
[16:45] Yeller was his dog. 大黄是他的朋友
[16:46] That’s why he had to be the one to do it. 所以他只好亲自动手
[16:48] He loved him so much, he had to be the one to… 他非常爱它 才会亲手…
[16:53] – It was you! – What was me? -就是你 -我干什么了
[16:55] It was someone who knew your schedule. That’s you. 知道你计划的人 是你
[16:58] Someone who knew where the dolls were kept. 知道娃娃放在哪里的人
[17:00] That’s you, again. 还是你
[17:01] I loved those dolls. 我爱那些娃娃
[17:03] They were my dolls! 那是我的娃娃
[17:04] Which is why you couldn’t bear to cut them, 这就是为什么你没有用剪刀剪
[17:06] so you unraveled them. 而只是拆了
[17:08] It was done out of love. 出于爱
[17:09] Just like Old Yeller. 就像《老黄狗》
[17:11] Old Yellow! 《老黄吼》
[17:12] That… that is so farfetched. 这也太 太牵强了
[17:15] That’s just so… 这也太
[17:18] Come back! 回来
[17:19] You didn’t finish your sentence. 你还没说完
[17:20] “That’s just so” What? Oh. 这也太什么
[17:25] He’s headed for the teachers’ lounge! 他朝教师休息室跑去了
[17:27] You’re not faculty. You can’t come in here. 你们不是教职人员 不能进来
[17:30] Damn! 该死
[17:30] Hi, Mr. Branca. Do you have a key to the teachers’ lounge? 布兰卡先生 您有教师休息室的钥匙吗
[17:33] No, it cleans itself. 没有 它都是自己打扫自己的
[17:36] Here you go, everybody in. 干得好 所有人进来
[17:39] Okay, so the word “Lounge” Is kind of an exaggeration. 用休息室来形容真是夸大了
[17:41] It’s more of a waiting room for farts. 它更像是一个用来放屁的等候室
[17:43] We know you did it, Mr. Frond. 我们知道是你干的 福旺德先生
[17:45] What I don’t understand is why. 我想不通的是为什么
[17:47] It’s his fault. 都是他的错
[17:49] Hush, you worm. LaBonz, palm strike his windpipe, now. 闭嘴 你这个蠕虫 勒邦姿老师 掐住他的喉咙 现在
[17:52] I can’t believe I’m saying this, 不敢相信我要这么说
[17:53] but I think it’s too late for violence. 但是现在才使出暴力为时已晚
[17:56] He swore you kids would never read 500 books. 他发誓说你们这些小孩永远读不到500本书
[17:58] Of course I did. 我当然说过
[17:59] – Look at them! – And then when you did, -看看他们 -当你们做到了
[18:01] we had to stop the water park from happening. 我们就不得不取消水上乐园计划
[18:03] Why? 为什么
[18:04] Because we already spent the water park money. 因为我们已经把去水上乐园的钱花掉了
[18:06] – On what? – Coffee pods. -买什么了 -咖啡豆
[18:08] The machine was cheap, 机器很便宜
[18:10] but the pods are incredibly expensive. 但是咖啡豆特别贵
[18:12] You monsters! 你们这些恶魔
[18:14] When the pods blew the budget, 咖啡豆超出了预算
[18:15] we tapped the water park money. 所以我们挪用了去水上乐园的钱
[18:17] You could have drunk less coffee. 你们可以少喝点咖啡
[18:18] No, we couldn’t have, Tina! 不 我们不能 蒂娜
[18:20] And then we had a problem. 然后我们遇到了一个问题
[18:22] They’re getting close to 500 books. 他们快读够500本书了
[18:23] Why did we pick that number? 我们为什么选了那个数字
[18:25] I didn’t even know there were 500 books. 我甚至不知道有500本书
[18:27] We are in so much crap if that happens. 他们如果真看完了我们就遭殃了
[18:30] I’m gonna have a coconut macchiato 我要喝一杯椰子黑糖玛奇朵
[18:33] and put on my thinking cap. 思考一下
[18:35] This isn’t coconut! 这不是椰子
[18:37] This is hazelnut! 这是榛子
[18:39] So it’s settled. 就这么定了
[18:41] You sure we can’t just do some graffiti? 你确定我们不能搞点涂鸦吗
[18:43] Draw a penis on something? 画一个丁丁什么的
[18:44] No, it’s got to be extreme. 不行 一定要很极端
[18:46] We cut up your dolls and blame a kid. 我们切开你的娃娃然后归罪于一个孩子
[18:49] I’ll sharpen the paper cutter. 我磨一下切纸机
[18:51] No. If it has to be done, I’ll do it. 不行 如果一定要这么做 我来做
[18:54] They took hours to unravel and arrange. 我花了好几个小时拆线和布置
[18:56] But I owed it to them. 但这是我欠它们的
[18:58] Well, now that I understand everything, 既然我知道了情况
[19:00] I’ll just pop down to Principal Spoors’ office and let him… 我要立刻去校长办公室让他
[19:03] Leave Spoors out of this. 别把校长扯进来
[19:04] – Palm strike! – Of course, -看掌 -当然
[19:05] if we get to go to the water park, 如果我们去水上乐园
[19:07] we may forget about everything. 我们也许就会忘记所有的事
[19:09] I’m already starting to forget. 我已经开始忘记了
[19:10] What are we talking about? 我们在说什么
[19:12] I don’t even know where I am. 我都不知道我在哪里
[19:14] Okay, we’ll pay for the water park, somehow. 好吧 我们会想办法付水上乐园的钱的
[19:17] Faculty car wash? I have a sponge. 为教职工洗车吗 我有海绵
[19:19] Brag. 吹牛
[19:20] Bob, you’ve been so productive. 鲍勃 你真是太能干了
[19:22] Did you organize the dirty rags under the counter? 你把柜台下面的脏抹布都整理好了
[19:25] Yeah, by smell. 没错 根据气味
[19:26] Fancy pants. 干得好
[19:27] And then I did an inventory in the walk-in, 然后我检查了冷藏室的库存
[19:29] – and trimmed all my weird eyebrow hairs. – Wow. 还修剪了一下我乱七八糟的眉毛
[19:32] I think it was Teddy’s poster; I-it kicked in. 我觉得是因为泰迪的海报 它起作用了
[19:34] You soaked up its wisdom, 你吸收了它的精华
[19:35] just like they’re gonna soak up that hamster pee. 就像它们被用来吸仓鼠尿一样
[19:37] Oh, my God. I hope it’s not too late. 天呐 我希望为时不晚
[19:39] Me, too. What are we talking about? 我也是 我们说的是什么
[19:42] Oh, yeah, these are gonna shred up nice. 太好了 这些海报被撕成完美的形状
[19:44] – Thanks. – Teddy, Janine, wait. -多谢 -泰迪 简妮 等等
[19:46] I was inspired, by your poster. 我喝下了你海报的鸡汤
[19:47] I mean, not a lot, but somewhat. 我是说 没有很多 但是至少有点
[19:50] And I had a very productive day yesterday. 昨天我干活的效率特别高
[19:52] It’s true. It was like Cocoon. 是真的 就像自带光环
[19:54] I’m just saying, maybe you shouldn’t give up so quickly. 我是想说 或许你不该这么快就放弃
[19:57] I don’t know, Bob. 我不知道 鲍勃
[19:58] It’s been really discouraging. 真的太没希望了
[19:59] But Janine, 但是 吉妮
[20:00] what would the poster tell us to do? 海报是怎么告诉我们的
[20:03] What would it say, Janine? 海报上是怎么说的 吉妮
[20:04] “Hang in there”? “坚持下去”
[20:05] No, that’s another poster. 不 那是另一张
[20:06] “Keep on truckin'”? “不忘初心”
[20:07] Another poster, but… 是另一张 不过
[20:09] It would say “Try again,” Maybe? 可能写着 “不断尝试”
[20:11] There she is. 这才对
[20:12] You up for this, partner? 你愿意一起合作吗 伙伴
[20:13] Still not romantic partners, I assume? 不是情侣的那种 我猜
[20:15] No. 不是
[20:16] I’m in anyway. People change. 不管怎么样我都愿意 人是会变的
[20:17] Hey, I’ve got an idea for a poster. 关于海报我想到一个点子
[20:19] It’s a hamster on a wheel and it says, 一只仓鼠在仓鼠轮上 写着
[20:21] “I’m wheely excited.” “我仓级兴奋”
[20:22] – I love it. – Get out. -我喜欢 -出去
[20:25] Well, we made it. 我们成功了
[20:27] We’re Wetty, we’re Setty 我们湿身 我们预备
[20:29] and we are about to Go. 可以预备齐
[20:30] Here’s hoping none of us swallow Band-Aids today. 希望今天不会有谁误吞创口贴
[20:32] Jimmy Junior, wait up. 小吉米 等等我
[20:33] Zeke, what’s the diarrhea sitch in the wave pool? 齐克 在泳池里拉稀会是什么样子
[20:36] It ain’t exactly Evian, 不像依云矿泉水一样清澈
[20:37] – but it’s not wavy gravy, either. – Good enough. -也不像肉汤一样浑浊 -那也不错
[20:40] Well, Millie, that’s a nice swimsuit we’re wearing. 米莉 我们俩的泳衣真好看
[20:42] We look good. 我们看起来很搭
[20:43] Thank you, Louise. As do we. 谢谢 露易丝 我也这么觉得
[20:45] You want to go watch the wedgies down at the big slide? 想去看看超级大滑梯吗
[20:47] And after that we could just move in together. 之后我们可以住在一起
[20:49] Easy, easy. 冷静 冷静
[20:50] Okay, a hundred sleepovers. 好吧 那一起过100次夜
[20:51] I’ll squeeze you in for a lunch. 和你吃顿午餐还是可以的
[20:53] – I get to chew your food. – Millie. -我可以吃你的食物 -米莉
[20:55] * Play dates, play dates, having lots of play dates * *游戏约会 游戏约会 好多好多约会*
[20:58] * I’m gonna play with you till we die * *约到死都不会累*
[21:02] * Play dates, play dates * *游戏约会 游戏约会*
[21:04] * Super fun play dates * *超级开心的约会*
[21:05] * Gonna play together until we die *约到死都不会累*
[21:13] * Play dates, play dates * *游戏约会 游戏约会*
[21:14] * Having lots of play dates * *好多好多约会*
[21:16] Gonna play with you till we die * *约到死都不会累*
[21:20] * Play dates, play dates * *游戏约会 游戏约会*
[21:21] * Super fun play dates * *超级开心的约会*
[21:23] *Gonna play together until we die. *约到死都不会累*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme